| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [03:23] | Everyone, get back! | 大家都后退 | 
| [03:26] | Get into your houses, go! | 快回到你们家里 | 
| [03:47] | Rick! | 瑞克 | 
| [03:48] | You need to get back. | 你得后退 | 
| [03:50] | We need to get back! | 是我们得后退 | 
| [04:35] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [04:40] | Back! | 后退 | 
| [04:43] | Get back! | 后退 | 
| [04:47] | Deanna, you all right? | 迪安娜 你没事吧 | 
| [04:52] | Oh, god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 | 
| [05:21] | No! | 不 | 
| [06:20] | Rick, you copy? | 瑞克 能收到吗 | 
| [06:24] | Anybody? | 有人吗 | 
| [06:29] | Help? | 救命 | 
| [06:36] | In here, Eugene! | 这里 尤金 | 
| [06:51] | Rick! | 瑞克 | 
| [06:53] | Good, you’re safe. Come on. | 很好 你没事 走吧 | 
| [06:59] | There! | 那边 | 
| [07:00] | Good shot. | 好枪法 | 
| [07:01] | There! | 那边 | 
| [07:15] | Come on, I have Judith! | 快走 朱迪思在我家 | 
| [07:59] | The walkers are flooding into the east wall. | 行尸往东边的墙去了 | 
| [08:00] | That means that the west wall will be the first to clear up. | 这就说明西边的墙会最先清空 | 
| [08:03] | That’s– that’s how we get in. | 我们从那里进去 | 
| [08:08] | Just because the tower’s down doesn’t mean that… | 塔倒了并不意味着… | 
| [08:12] | Listen, people are still alive in there. | 听着 里面的人还活着 | 
| [08:18] | This is how it happens. | 就是这样 | 
| [08:23] | And it always happens, Glenn. | 总是会这样 格伦 | 
| [08:26] | We’re still here. Our friends are in there, | 我们还在 我们的朋友在里面 | 
| [08:28] | people who care about you. | 关心你的那些人 | 
| [08:31] | My pregnant wife. | 我怀孕的妻子 | 
| [08:36] | You just want to run away, be afraid, forget about this? | 你想跑开 心怀恐惧 忘了这一切吗 | 
| [08:41] | Just go. | 走吧 | 
| [08:44] | But that’s how you lose people. | 但你就是这样失去人们的 | 
| [08:49] | Even after they’re gone. | 甚至是在他们死后 | 
| [09:03] | – Put her on the couch. – Upstairs. | -把她放在沙发上 -楼上 | 
| [09:05] | First room on the left. | 左手边第一个房间 | 
| [09:07] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [09:08] | – Where? – This one on the right. | -在哪 -右边这个 | 
| [09:11] | – Which room? – Go in there! | -哪个房间 -进去 | 
| [09:14] | Sam, I need you to turn off the music and shut the blinds. | 山姆 你得关掉音乐 合上百叶窗 | 
| [09:17] | Because of the monsters? | 因为那些怪物吗 | 
| [09:30] | You stay up here and you stay quiet. | 你待在这里 保持安静 | 
| [09:31] | It’s gonna be okay, okay? | 会没事的 好吗 | 
| [09:32] | – Mom– – Honey, just– just try. Just pretend– | -妈 -亲爱的 努力装一下 | 
| [09:35] | Okay, just pretend that you’re somebody who’s not scared. | 装作你不害怕 | 
| [09:37] | – Just try. – Okay. | -努力装一下吧 -好 | 
| [09:38] | Okay. I love you. I love you. | 好 我爱你 我爱你 | 
| [10:12] | Let me take a look at that. | 让我看看 | 
| [10:14] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 | 
| [10:18] | You don’t trust anybody, do you? | 你谁都不信任 是吧 | 
| [10:22] | Some more than others. | 那要分人 | 
| [10:26] | But you’re dead last. | 但你是我最不信任的 | 
| [10:31] | Well, at least we’re being honest. | 至少我们彼此坦诚 | 
| [10:37] | I don’t trust you, but I never thought you were lying. | 我不信任你 但我从没想过你在撒谎 | 
| [10:49] | How is it out there? | 外面怎样了 | 
| [10:52] | They’re filling the streets. | 满大街都是行尸 | 
| [11:01] | Hey, that’s probably a concussion. | 你可能脑震荡了 | 
| [11:03] | You should sit down before you fall down. | 快坐下歇会 不然要摔倒了 | 
| [11:05] | – I am okay. – Carol… | -我没事 -卡萝尔… | 
| [11:09] | Whatever we have to settle, it can wait. | 不管我们要解决什么事 都可以等等 | 
| [11:12] | It has to. | 必须等等 | 
| [11:34] | I don’t think he’s coming back. | 我觉得他不会回来了 | 
| [11:41] | Do you think he’s coming back? | 你觉得他会回来吗 | 
| [11:48] | We can talk, right? | 我们可以聊天的 是吧 | 
| [11:51] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 你没必要害怕 | 
| [11:55] | Talk. | 说话啊 | 
| [11:57] | There’s injured people out there. I have patients. | 外面有受伤的人 我那里还有病人 | 
| [12:00] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不应该在这里的 | 
| [12:03] | None of you should. | 你们都不应该在这里 | 
| [12:07] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [12:09] | What about me? | 我怎么了 | 
| [12:11] | After the things you’ve done, | 在你干了那些事情之后 | 
| [12:14] | you belong here? | 你属于这里吗 | 
| [12:18] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [12:23] | What do you think I’ve done? | 你以为我干了什么 | 
| [12:24] | You’ve killed people. | 你杀了人 | 
| [12:27] | We freed them, | 我们解放了他们 | 
| [12:29] | and then… | 然后… | 
| [12:30] | we were just going to use what was left. | 我们不过是准备利用一下剩下的东西而已 | 
| [12:36] | You came here without knowing what this was, right? | 你来之前并不知道是什么事 对不对 | 
| [12:39] | That Morgan had me here? | 不知道摩根把我关在了这里 | 
| [12:42] | He said he wouldn’t let you go | 他说过他不会放你走的 | 
| [12:43] | until he was sure you wouldn’t kill again. | 除非他确定了你不会再杀人 | 
| [12:52] | It’s just an infection. | 只是感染了而已 | 
| [12:57] | I was breaking into a car | 我之前闯进了一辆车里 | 
| [13:00] | and cut myself on a rusty bumper. | 然后被生锈的保险杆割伤了 | 
| [13:02] | Just like that. | 仅此而已 | 
| [13:05] | It’s not unfair or just. | 没什么公平不公平的 | 
| [13:10] | Nothing’s unfair anymore. | 如今没什么是不公平的了 | 
| [13:13] | It might not kill me, but it might. | 感染可能不会害死我 也可能会 | 
| [13:18] | I’ve done my part. | 谋事在人 | 
| [13:20] | The world will take care of the rest. | 成事在天 | 
| [13:23] | It won’t change. | 永恒不变 | 
| [13:32] | Show me the wound. | 给我看看伤口 | 
| [14:06] | You weren’t born this way. | 你生来不是这样的 | 
| [14:09] | You changed. | 你变了 | 
| [14:12] | You can change. | 你能改变的 | 
| [14:33] | How is she? | 她怎样了 | 
| [14:34] | No offense to Michonne, but whatever she’s doing | 不是针对米琼恩 但她在干的事 | 
| [14:37] | hurts like a son of a bitch. | 把我弄得疼死了 | 
| [14:41] | I just finished with the leg. | 我刚刚把腿部处理好 | 
| [14:44] | And that seems to be the worst of– | 看起来那是最严重的… | 
| [15:11] | Well… | 真是… | 
| [15:14] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [15:23] | Fever’s setting in. | 已经开始发烧了 | 
| [15:26] | She doesn’t have long. | 她的时间不长了 | 
| [15:30] | She knows how it happens, right? All of it? | 她清楚接下来会发生什么 对吧 | 
| [15:33] | Yeah, she knows. | 是的 她清楚 | 
| [15:40] | She’s cracking jokes. | 她居然还有心思讲笑话 | 
| [15:45] | Rick… | 瑞克… | 
| [15:47] | She wouldn’t have run. | 没有你她逃不掉的 | 
| [15:56] | We have food to last us a while. | 储备的食物足够我们撑一段时间 | 
| [16:00] | They’re bound to cluster up by then, move off to one area. | 它们迟早会聚起来 汇集到某处 | 
| [16:04] | When they do, I’ll try and get to the armory… | 到那时我会想办法去武器库 | 
| [16:08] | Draw them away. | 把它们引开 | 
| [16:11] | – With guns? – Flares. | -用枪声吗 -照明弹 | 
| [16:14] | I’ll open the gate, fire them off… | 我会把大门打开 发射照明弹 | 
| [16:17] | See if I can get them somewhere… | 看能不能把它们引到… | 
| [16:21] | Somewhere that’s not here. | 反正引出这里就好 | 
| [16:26] | The plans that you gave Rick… | 你给瑞克的那张设计图… | 
| [16:29] | I’ve been looking them over. | 我仔细看过了 | 
| [16:32] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [16:34] | They could work. | 那计划行得通 | 
| [16:37] | Even now? | 眼下你还这么想吗 | 
| [16:38] | Even now. | 深信不疑 | 
| [16:44] | The latin in the margins, what was that? | 空白处的拉丁文 是什么意思 | 
| [16:48] | It was something Reg used to say when things went really, really badly. | 那是雷吉在情况很糟时常说的一句话 | 
| [16:57] | I’m lucky, Michonne. | 我很幸运 米琼恩 | 
| [17:00] | Working with my family towards a better future is– | 跟家人一起 为了美好的未来而奋斗 | 
| [17:04] | It’s all I ever want | 是我的毕生所愿 | 
| [17:08] | That’s what I got. | 而我也得偿所愿 | 
| [17:12] | I got to do what I wanted… | 我做了自己想做的事 | 
| [17:18] | right up to the end. | 直到最后一刻 | 
| [17:25] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [17:29] | I want this place to work. | 我想要这个地方运作下去 | 
| [17:31] | Yes, but what does that mean for you? | 是的 但是那对你有什么意义 | 
| [17:36] | What do you want for you? | 你自己想要什么 | 
| [17:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:45] | You better. | 你最好知道 | 
| [17:59] | Ron? | 罗恩 | 
| [18:09] | You all right, man? | 你没事吧 | 
| [18:14] | Enid’s dead. | 伊妮德死了 | 
| [18:16] | We’re all dead. | 我们都死了 | 
| [18:19] | Look, my dad’s gonna figure something out. | 听着 我爸会想到办法的 | 
| [18:23] | – He always does. – That’s bullshit. | -他总是能想到 -胡扯 | 
| [18:27] | Your dad’s just gonna get more people killed. | 你爸只会害死更多人 | 
| [18:30] | ‘Cause that’s what he does. | 因为他只会那样做 | 
| [18:33] | That’s who he is. | 他就是那样的人 | 
| [18:37] | Your dad’s a killer. | 你爸是个杀人凶手 | 
| [18:39] | So was yours. | 你爸也是 | 
| [18:52] | – We need to work this out. – I’m dead, Carl. | -我们得想办法 -我死了 卡尔 | 
| [18:56] | My mom is dead. | 我妈死了 | 
| [19:00] | – My brother is. – No, they’re not. | -我弟死了 -他们没死 | 
| [19:03] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会活下来的 | 
| [19:07] | Your dad– you’re dead, too. | 你爸 你们也死了 | 
| [19:16] | We’re all dead. | 我们都死了 | 
| [19:35] | Carl! | 卡尔 | 
| [19:37] | – Carl! – Ron! | -卡尔 -罗恩 | 
| [19:39] | – Let me in! Carl! – Ron! | -让我进去 卡尔 -罗恩 | 
| [19:42] | Carl, open the door! | 卡尔 开门 | 
| [19:44] | Ron, open the door right now! | 罗恩 马上开门 | 
| [19:46] | Back up. | 退后 | 
| [19:56] | Help! | 帮把手 | 
| [20:02] | Please, Ron! Come on! | 拜托 罗恩 过来 | 
| [20:08] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [20:22] | Here, move. | 来了 让开 | 
| [20:24] | – Watch out! – Move! | -小心 -让开 | 
| [20:29] | We need more, and we need to be quiet. | 这个不够 而且我们得保持安静 | 
| [20:31] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我去找找还有什么能用的 | 
| [20:33] | – Me, too. – Help. | -我也去 -帮把手 | 
| [20:35] | – I got it. – Hey, hey, what happened in there? | -我来 -里面发生了什么 | 
| [20:37] | We were looking for tools and knocked over a shelf. | 我们在找工具 结果打翻了一个架子 | 
| [20:41] | We heard yelling. | 我们听到了叫声 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah, Ron saw them break through the gates. | 是的 罗恩看到它们冲破了门 | 
| [20:44] | We had to move. | 我们必须逃走 | 
| [20:46] | That’s what happened. | 就是这样 | 
| [20:47] | Carl, there’s nightstands in my mom’s room. | 卡尔 我妈卧室有床头柜 | 
| [20:49] | We can brace the couch with them. | 我们可以用它们抵住沙发 | 
| [20:50] | – What? – Hey, it sounded like you were fighting. | -什么 -你们那时听起来像是在打架 | 
| [20:51] | Yeah, but we were fighting them. | 是的 但我们是在跟行尸打架 | 
| [20:56] | Carl? It’s okay? | 卡尔 没事吧 | 
| [20:59] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [21:08] | – Listen, I, uh– – Hand me the gun, grip first. | -听着 我… -枪给我 枪柄对着我 | 
| [21:14] | – Carl, I’m sorry. – Yeah, I know. | -卡尔 对不起 -我知道 | 
| [21:16] | Now give me the gun. | 把枪给我 | 
| [21:27] | Look, man… | 听着 伙计 | 
| [21:29] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [21:31] | My dad killed your dad, but, | 我爸杀了你爸 但是 | 
| [21:33] | you need to know something. | 有些事你得明白 | 
| [21:35] | Your dad was an asshole. | 你爸是个混账 | 
| [21:49] | They knocked the sculpture over. | 它们把雕像推倒了 | 
| [21:50] | All that noise, it’s drawing more. | 噪音引来了更多行尸 | 
| [21:55] | I’ll get her. | 我去照顾她 | 
| [22:31] | No, it’s still me! | 不 我还活着 | 
| [22:36] | I’m so– I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [22:39] | I, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [22:40] | I– I wanted to see her one last time. | 我想看她最后一眼 | 
| [22:44] | I thought I could make it. | 我以为我能走过来 | 
| [22:46] | My legs had other plans. | 可我的腿不听计划 | 
| [22:49] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [22:51] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 | 
| [23:04] | You and plans. | 你就喜欢乱计划 | 
| [23:06] | They’re yours now. | 现在是你的计划了 | 
| [23:14] | From now on… | 从现在起… | 
| [23:17] | Someone needs to be with you. | 必须有人陪着你 | 
| [23:19] | Y-yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [23:24] | It can’t be her. | 不能是她 | 
| [23:27] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [23:31] | I’ll find someplace else to put her. | 我把她放到别的地方去 | 
| [23:34] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [23:38] | I, uh– | 我… | 
| [23:40] | I wrote something… | 我写了点东西 | 
| [23:44] | For Spencer, for Maggie. | 给斯宾塞和玛姬 | 
| [23:49] | I’ll make sure they get them. | 我一定会送到他们手上 | 
| [23:54] | Will you look out for him? | 你能照顾好他吗 | 
| [23:58] | – I will. – Will you look out for him | -我会的 -你会像照顾你的人一样 | 
| [24:01] | like you look out for your people? | 照顾好他吗 | 
| [24:08] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 | 
| [24:11] | They’re all your people, Rick. | 他们都是你的人 瑞克 | 
| [24:14] | They are. | 全都是 | 
| [24:17] | We haven’t had a chance to make it that. | 事情还没有发展成那样 | 
| [24:19] | But that’s how it is. | 但已经是那样了 | 
| [24:23] | I didn’t run over to help you out there because I like you… | 我冲过去帮你不是因为我喜欢你 | 
| [24:28] | Or because I think you’re a good man, | 或是因为我认为你是一个好人 | 
| [24:30] | a good father… | 一个好父亲… | 
| [24:33] | Or that you can grow one hell of a beard. | 或是因为你能长出一嘴大胡子 | 
| [24:37] | I ran over to help because you are one of us. | 我跑过去帮你是因为你是我们的一员 | 
| [24:43] | That’s the right answer. | 这才是正确的答案 | 
| [24:50] | Rick! | 瑞克 | 
| [25:08] | Most people got inside their houses. There’s that. | 大部分人都跑进自己屋里了 | 
| [25:18] | You think this is it? | 你觉得到此为止了吗 | 
| [25:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:24] | Do you think this place is over? | 你觉得这地方完蛋了吗 | 
| [25:28] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:31] | I think we gotta earn it, all of us. | 我觉得我们所有人都应该努力争取 | 
| [25:36] | Whether it’s waiting, knowing if everyone’s safe, | 不管是等着 得知大家是否安全 | 
| [25:39] | dealing with that, or fighting them. | 应对此事或者对抗它们 | 
| [25:44] | A place like this has gotta have a price, right? | 住在这种地方总得付出相应的代价吧 | 
| [25:48] | We haven’t paid it already? | 我们付出的还不够多吗 | 
| [25:52] | Apparently not. | 显然不够 | 
| [26:07] | It feels like Abraham’s dead. | 感觉亚伯拉罕已经死了 | 
| [26:12] | That’s what it feels like. | 感觉就是这样 | 
| [26:13] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 | 
| [26:17] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [26:18] | ’cause I didn’t see it. | 因为我没看到 | 
| [26:20] | Doesn’t matter what it feels like. | 不管你感觉怎么样 | 
| [26:22] | He’s not dead, and this place isn’t over. | 他还没死 这地方还没有完蛋 | 
| [26:28] | We’re here. | 我们在这里呢 | 
| [26:32] | So, what are we gonna do, gorgeous? | 所以我们要做什么 美女 | 
| [26:42] | Gonna get in there, see what’s happening on the other side. | 我们进屋子 看看另一边的情况 | 
| [26:46] | We can shoot out this lock. | 我们可以用枪把锁崩了 | 
| [26:51] | We shouldn’t waste the bullet. | 我们不应该浪费子弹 | 
| [26:55] | You won’t need to. | 不需要用子弹 | 
| [27:03] | Lock-picking is within my skill set. | 开锁是我的技能之一 | 
| [27:29] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [27:31] | Just resting my eyes. | 闭目养神而已 | 
| [28:06] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [28:32] | There’s just too many of them. | 它们太多了 | 
| [28:37] | Everybody get upstairs now! | 所有人上楼 快 | 
| [28:40] | Back off! | 后退 | 
| [28:43] | Back off! | 后退 | 
| [28:47] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 | 
| [28:52] | The couch! | 用沙发 | 
| [28:53] | Let’s block the stairs. | 把楼道封住 | 
| [29:09] | I got this one, you get the one behind it. | 我搞定这个 你去搞定后面那个 | 
| [29:13] | We’re gonna need at least two. | 至少需要两只 | 
| [29:24] | Get the hell away from him. | 离他远一点 | 
| [29:26] | He’s tied up, he’s not– | 他被绑上了 他没有… | 
| [29:27] | I said get away from him. | 我说离他远一点 | 
| [29:36] | This could’ve waited. | 这事本可以等等 | 
| [29:39] | It should have. | 应该等等的 | 
| [29:43] | Now it can’t. | 现在等不了了 | 
| [29:50] | You stay here. | 你待在这 | 
| [29:51] | You see anyone squeezing through, you get me. | 看到它们挤进来就叫我 | 
| [29:56] | We’re gonna need bed sheets, enough for everyone. | 我们需要床单 足够所有人用 | 
| [29:59] | Bed sheets for what? | 要床单干什么 | 
| [30:00] | We all go to the armory. | 我们一起去武器库 | 
| [30:03] | – How? – We’re gonna gut these things. | -怎么去 -我们要把它们开膛 | 
| [30:06] | Cover ourselves with the insides. | 然后披着内脏 | 
| [30:07] | It’ll mask our smell, make them think we’re like them. | 这能掩盖气味 让它们觉得我们是行尸 | 
| [30:12] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前也干过 | 
| [30:14] | We stay calm, we don’t draw attention, | 我们保持冷静 别引起它们的注意 | 
| [30:17] | We can move right through them. | 就可以穿过尸群 | 
| [30:19] | They’re in the house, they’re making noise. | 它们在房子里 发出声音 | 
| [30:21] | More are coming. | 会引来更多行尸 | 
| [30:41] | Anyone who stays here is gonna die. | 留在这会死的 | 
| [30:43] | What about Deanna? | 迪安娜怎么办 | 
| [30:59] | You don’t need the knife. | 你不需要用刀 | 
| [31:02] | We can talk. | 我们可以谈谈 | 
| [31:03] | No, this is over. | 不 没什么好谈的 | 
| [31:06] | We can be better than them. | 我们能比他们好 | 
| [31:07] | We are better than them. | 我们本来就比他们好 | 
| [31:09] | Not if we kill. | 杀人就未必了 | 
| [31:13] | They made us kill. | 他们逼我们杀人 | 
| [31:15] | We had to stop it. I had to stop it. | 我们必须得阻止 我必须得阻止 | 
| [31:18] | With life, there’s possibility, | 只要活着 就有各种可能 | 
| [31:22] | Even if we never let him out. | 即使我们永远不放他出去 | 
| [31:23] | – I’d get out. – Even if we never let him out, | -我会出去的 -即使我们永远不放他出去 | 
| [31:26] | he could know what he’s done. | 他也有可能反省他的所为 | 
| [31:28] | – He could know… – I don’t want to have to kill you, Morgan. | -他有可能… -我不想杀你 摩根 | 
| [31:32] | You won’t. | 你不会的 | 
| [31:36] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [31:37] | You can’t. | 你做不到 | 
| [31:39] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你杀了我 | 
| [32:04] | What’s happening out there? | 外面怎么了 | 
| [32:06] | They’re getting in. | 它们在涌进来 | 
| [32:09] | The rest of us… | 我们余下的人 | 
| [32:13] | we’re gonna have to go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [32:18] | – If you want me to, I’ll– – No. | -你要是想的话 我可以… -不 | 
| [32:23] | Not ready. | 我没准备好 | 
| [32:27] | Not yet. | 还没 | 
| [32:32] | I will be. | 之后会的 | 
| [32:36] | Soon. | 很快 | 
| [32:39] | And when I am… | 当我准备好时 | 
| [32:46] | I’ll do it myself. | 我会自己动手 | 
| [32:50] | It’s my life. | 命是我自己的 | 
| [32:54] | Start to finish. | 自己开头 自己结尾 | 
| [33:01] | Dolor hic tibi proderit olim. | [拉丁语] | 
| [33:06] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [33:11] | “Someday this pain | “总有一天 你所承受过的痛苦 | 
| [33:15] | will be useful to you.” | 会有助于你” | 
| [33:23] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [33:26] | They need you. | 他们需要你 | 
| [33:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [33:43] | For what? | 谢什么 | 
| [33:48] | For believing. | 谢你还有信念 | 
| [33:52] | I still believe. | 我依旧有信念 | 
| [33:55] | I cocked it all up… | 我全搞砸了 | 
| [33:58] | …but I figured it out. | 但我想明白了 | 
| [34:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [34:09] | Now you figure it out. | 现在该你想明白了 | 
| [34:15] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [34:17] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [34:20] | Give’em hell. | 杀出去 | 
| [34:30] | We need to move. You, then me. | 我们得走了 你先走我随后 | 
| [34:39] | I’ll do it. | 我会的 | 
| [34:47] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [34:56] | You need to listen to me, okay? | 你得听我说 好吗 | 
| [34:58] | We aren’t safe here anymore. | 我们不再安全了 | 
| [35:00] | Okay, we need to do this so that we can be safe out there. | 只有这么做我们在外面才会安全 | 
| [35:03] | We need to look like the monsters. | 我们得装得像怪物一样 | 
| [35:04] | No, please, no. | 不要 求你了 不 | 
| [35:05] | Yes, honey, we have to go, okay? | 亲爱的 我们得走了 好吗 | 
| [35:08] | We have to, Sam. | 我们必须这么做 山姆 | 
| [35:11] | Honey, just– just pretend you’re brave. | 亲爱的 假装你很勇敢 | 
| [35:14] | Okay? Just make it all pretend. | 好吗 就装一下 | 
| [35:18] | Okay, none of this is real and you’re somebody who isn’t afraid. | 这都不是真的 你是个不害怕的人 | 
| [35:23] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [35:26] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [35:30] | I will kill you to kill him | 为了杀他我会杀了你 | 
| [35:33] | Because I don’t want anyone else to die. | 因为我不想再让任何人死了 | 
| [35:38] | You should kill me. | 你应该杀了我 | 
| [35:42] | But you’re all going to die. | 不过你们都会死的 | 
| [35:45] | You don’t belong here. | 你们不属于这里 | 
| [35:48] | You tell me you’re sure. | 告诉我你很肯定 | 
| [35:50] | You tell me you know what’ll happen, how it will go. | 告诉我你知道会发生什么 是什么结局 | 
| [35:59] | Please step aside. | 请让开 | 
| [36:02] | I’m not asking you again. | 我只说一次 | 
| [36:34] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:46] | We have to go. | 我们必须走了 | 
| [36:52] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 | 
| [36:57] | Ron? | 罗恩 | 
| [37:00] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [37:02] | – I’ll get Judith. – Rick. | -我去带上朱迪思 -瑞克 | 
| [37:05] | I’m not gonna give up out there. | 我在外面不会放弃 | 
| [37:08] | I will not turn back, no matter what happens. | 我不会回头 不管发生什么 | 
| [37:13] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:25] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [37:28] | Please don’t. | 求你别这样 | 
| [37:31] | Don’t what? | 别哪样 | 
| [37:34] | Don’t kill them. | 别杀他们 | 
| [37:37] | You said they were already dead you said I was. | 你说他们已经死了 你说我已经死了 | 
| [37:39] | You don’t need to kill us. | 你没必要杀我们 | 
| [37:42] | Just let us die. | 让我们自己死吧 | 
| [37:45] | Just let us die. | 让我们自己死吧 | 
| [37:53] | You are so full of shit! | 你说的都是屁话 | 
| [37:59] | You’re what I like about people. | 我就喜欢你们身上这点 | 
| [38:02] | Tara. | 塔拉 | 
| [38:05] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [38:08] | – Just be still. – Don’t. | -别乱动 -别这样 | 
| [38:11] | Lower the guns. | 放下枪 | 
| [38:13] | Lower the guns. | 放下枪 | 
| [38:15] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [38:18] | Slide them over. | 丢过来 | 
| [38:19] | I want them. | 我要枪 | 
| [38:33] | You don’t need her. | 你不需要她 | 
| [38:36] | No. | 没错 | 
| [38:38] | I don’t. | 我不需要 | 
| [38:42] | Back. | 后退 | 
| [38:44] | Back. | 后退 | 
| [38:52] | You’re not gonna make it out there. | 你在外面活不下去的 | 
| [38:55] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 | 
| [42:02] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [42:07] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [42:11] | Mom! | 妈 | 
| [43:05] | – Daryl? – Yeah, I see. | -达里尔 -我看见了 | 
| [43:07] | What in the holy shit? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [43:20] | Why don’t you come on out? | 你们为什么不出来 | 
| [43:22] | Join us in the road. | 到路上来 | 
| [43:24] | You know, if you want to resist, | 如果你们想反抗 | 
| [43:26] | try something. I mean, | 耍花招 | 
| [43:28] | it’s a choice, I guess. | 那是你们的自由 我猜 | 
| [43:30] | But we will end your asses. | 但是我们会消灭你们 | 
| [43:33] | Split you right in two, straight through to the sinuses. | 把你们从菊花到鼻子撕成两半 | 
| [43:37] | So, come on. | 所以下来吧 | 
| [43:58] | That’s great, | 真好 | 
| [44:00] | it’s going well right out of the gate. | 一开始就很顺利 | 
| [44:03] | Now, step 2. | 现在 第二步 | 
| [44:04] | Hand over your weapons. | 交出你们的武器 | 
| [44:06] | Why should we? | 凭什么 | 
| [44:08] | Well, they are not yours. | 因为武器不是你们的 | 
| [44:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [44:12] | See… | 是这样 | 
| [44:15] | Your weapons, your truck, the fuel in your truck, | 你们的武器 卡车 卡车里的汽油 | 
| [44:19] | if you got mints in your glove compartment, | 贮物箱里的薄荷糖 | 
| [44:21] | if you got porn underneath the seat, | 座位下的色情片 | 
| [44:23] | change in the seats, hell, the seats themselves, | 座位里的零钱 甚至是座位本身 | 
| [44:25] | the floor mats, your maps, | 脚垫 地图 | 
| [44:28] | little stash for emergency napkins you got there in the console. | 放在中控台里”应急”的纸巾 | 
| [44:32] | – None of those things are yours anymore. – Whose are they? | -那些东西都不再是你们的了 -那是谁的 | 
| [44:38] | Your property… | 你们的财产… | 
| [44:40] | now belongs to Negan. | 现在归尼根所有 |