时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | They need our help. | 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[00:37] | You are staying here. | 你必须留在这里 |
[00:57] | Damn it, Maggie, let’s go! | 该死 玛姬 我们走 |
[01:00] | Not until it’s done. | 先做个了结 |
[01:04] | Stop! Or she’s dead. | 住手 不然她就死了 |
[01:12] | Guns, knives on the ground right now. | 把枪和刀子扔在地上 |
[01:17] | Nice jacket. | 外套不错 |
[01:20] | For a murderous bitch. | 对一个凶残的婊子来说 |
[01:22] | Well, we’ll take it off her before we shoot her. | 我们先把她衣服脱了 再开枪打死她 |
[01:38] | It ain’t on there right, I can feel it. It ain’t stopping. | 包扎的不对 我能感受到 没有止住 |
[01:41] | I’m getting it tighter. Jesus, give me a second. | 我会弄紧的 天啊 给我点时间 |
[01:42] | Son of a bitch, you’re cutting off my circulation. | 该死 你切断了我的血液循环 |
[01:44] | Well, sport, it’s supposed to. | 小伙子 本来就该这样 |
[01:47] | Hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[01:53] | It’s Primo. | 是普里莫 |
[01:56] | Damn it, they’ve got him. Give me the walkie. | 该死 他们抓到了他 给我对讲机 |
[01:59] | Babe, what’s happening? | 亲爱的 发生了什么 |
[02:04] | Lower your gun, prick. | 放下枪 混蛋 |
[02:07] | You, with the colt python. | 拿着柯尔特蟒蛇左轮的那个 |
[02:11] | All of you, lower your weapons right now. | 你们所有人放下武器 |
[02:23] | Come on out. Let’s talk. | 出来吧 我们谈谈 |
[02:26] | How many we got? | 有多少人 |
[02:28] | Eight in sight. | 看到八个 |
[02:30] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[02:31] | No, we can take ’em. We took more. | 不 我们能干掉他们 我们杀过更多人 |
[02:38] | We’re not coming out, but we will talk. | 我们不会出去 但我们会谈谈 |
[02:40] | Names. | 名字 |
[02:42] | Names! | 名字 |
[02:44] | I’m Maggie, she’s Carol. | 我是玛姬 她是卡萝尔 |
[02:46] | We’ve got a Carol and a Maggie. | 卡萝尔和玛姬在我们手上 |
[02:49] | I’m thinking that’s something you want to chat about. | 我想你们应该想谈谈这个 |
[02:54] | Now, we’re gonna work this out right now, | 我们现在就解决这事 |
[02:56] | And it’s going to go our way. | 而且要按我们的方法 |
[03:07] | You can see we have one of yours. | 你可以看见我们也抓了你们的人 |
[03:10] | We’ll trade. | 我们来交易 |
[03:12] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[03:14] | First I want to talk to maggie and carol, | 首先我想跟玛姬和卡萝尔讲话 |
[03:16] | make sure they’re all right. | 确保她们没事 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna put you on. You say you’re fine. | 我来让你们通话 说自己没事 |
[03:20] | I’ll know if you try anything else. | 如果你们想耍花招 我会知道的 |
[03:23] | Rick, it’s Carol. | 瑞克 我是卡萝尔 |
[03:25] | – I’m– I’m fine, but– – – Now you. | -我没事 但 -该你了 |
[03:27] | Rick, it’s Maggie. We’re both okay. | 瑞克 我是玛姬 我们都没事 |
[03:29] | – We’ll figure thi– – Shut up. | -我们会搞定的 -闭嘴 |
[03:31] | You have your proof. Let’s talk. | 现在你信了 来谈吧 |
[03:34] | This is the deal right here. | 好 我们现在就交易 |
[03:37] | Let ’em go, you can have your guy back and live. | 放走她们 你们可以得到自己的人并活下去 |
[03:41] | Two for one, that’s not much of a trade. | 两个换一个 不公平啊 |
[03:44] | You don’t have another choice | 你们别无选择 |
[03:47] | or you would’ve done something about it already. | 不然你们早就行动了 |
[03:51] | We have to get him back. | 我们得救他回来 |
[03:54] | Primo can take care of himself. | 普里莫能照顾好自己 |
[03:55] | He can patch me up. | 他能给我包扎伤口 |
[03:58] | I need him, thanks to that bitch. | 我需要他 拜这个婊子所赐 |
[04:02] | You lost your balls, Paula. | 你胆子[睾丸]哪去了 宝拉 |
[04:03] | You should’ve shot her in the head | 你应该一枪爆了她的头 |
[04:05] | so they could hear her die. | 这样他们就能听见她死了 |
[04:06] | If you could just shut up, I’ll solve this. | 你能不能把嘴闭上 我会解决这个的 |
[04:08] | Then make the deal or we go in. | 要么答应交易 要么冲进去 |
[04:09] | She said shut up, so shut it. | 她说了闭嘴 你就把嘴闭上 |
[04:11] | You should be glad she doesn’t have | 你应该庆幸她没有睾丸 |
[04:13] | a sack of gonads to trip over. | 不会被绊倒 |
[04:16] | Look, I know you’re talking it over. | 我知道你们在商量 |
[04:18] | It’s a fair trade. | 这个交易很公平 |
[04:20] | Just come out, we do this, | 出来吧 我们换人 |
[04:24] | we all walk away. | 然后大家都能离开 |
[04:26] | Smug prick. | 自作聪明的混蛋 |
[04:28] | He must think we’re stupid. | 他一定觉得我们是傻子 |
[04:30] | That’s a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[04:31] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[04:37] | I’ll get back to you. | 我一会儿再和你联系 |
[05:27] | Move! | 前进 |
[05:34] | Turn. | 转弯 |
[05:43] | Wait. | 等着 |
[05:49] | Omega, Omega, Saviors down. | 欧米伽 救世军伤亡 |
[05:51] | Go to Gamma, code “Fire.” | 转到伽马 代号”火” |
[05:57] | Alpha channel is not clear. We follow the protocol. | 阿尔法频道不安全 我们按规定来 |
[06:01] | Where the hell are you guys? | 你们死哪里去了 |
[06:04] | Out west of the– | 在西边… |
[06:06] | 15 mi– on– way. | 15英里… |
[06:09] | We’re headed to the break point. | 我们正在前往断点 |
[06:11] | Switch to Theta channel, same code. | 转到西塔频道 代号不变 |
[06:13] | If I’m not there, toggle to Alpha, listen in. | 假如我没到 切换到阿尔法 进行监听 |
[06:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:23] | I hate this damn place. | 我讨厌这个鬼地方 |
[06:25] | Safe house. | 安全屋 |
[06:28] | There ain’t nothing safe about it. | 这地方没什么安全可言 |
[06:29] | This place is gonna save our asses. | 这地方会救我们一命的 |
[06:46] | Get on the ground. | 坐地上去 |
[06:48] | You there. | 你 这边 |
[06:56] | You, over there. | 你 那边 |
[07:20] | You’re wondering if there’s a way out of this. | 你们一定在想有没有办法脱身 |
[07:23] | There isn’t. Not unless I say so. | 没有 除非我开口 |
[07:42] | Paula, I need backup! | 宝拉 我需要支援 |
[07:48] | I want to kill you both right now. | 我想马上就杀了你俩 |
[07:50] | It’s taking all I have not to, | 我好不容易才忍住不下手 |
[07:51] | so go ahead, I dare you, try something. Just see what happens. | 所以你们敢动动心思试试 |
[09:15] | When’s the last time anyone checked this place? | 上一次来人检查这里是什么时候 |
[09:17] | It was fine a month ago. | 一个月前这里还是好的 |
[09:18] | Sweetie, that was a month ago. | 甜心 那可是一个月前啊 |
[09:20] | Shit hards quick. | 情况变坏得很快的 |
[09:21] | The guns have gone bye-bye, the food’s gone bye-bye, | 枪没了 食物也没了 |
[09:23] | And we got growlers up and down the halls. | 过道里前前后后都是行尸 |
[09:26] | Means people can get through, too. | 说明人也可以穿过去 |
[09:28] | – Maybe we should get gone. – Carol! | -也许我们该走了 -卡萝尔 |
[09:29] | – Yeah? Where the hell to? – Nowhere. | -是吗 去哪里 -哪里也不去 |
[09:31] | Got dead in the halls? Free security. | 过道里有行尸 正好是免费保安 |
[09:33] | Those assholes get here before our people, | 如果那些混蛋比我们的人先到这里 |
[09:36] | the cold bloods will buy us some time. | 那些行尸能帮我们拖延一点时间 |
[09:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:40] | Jesus, it’s bleeding. It’s not supposed to keep bleeding. | 天啊 还在流血 应该止住了才对 |
[09:42] | – Molly, give me the rope. – I’m not losing it. | -老莫 把绳子给我 -我不能死 |
[09:45] | – I’m not. – So you grind it out. Jesus, Donnie. | -我不能 -你撑着点 天啊 唐尼 |
[09:47] | Screw you, ‘chelle! We have to get him back. | 去你的 雪儿 得把他换回来 |
[09:50] | He can fix it. | 他能包扎好 |
[09:52] | – We have to, Paula. – No. | -我们必须这么做 宝拉 -不 |
[09:54] | I saw them, you didn’t. | 我看到他们了 而你没有 |
[09:56] | They took the place down, | 他们占领了那里 |
[09:58] | They got the guns, they’ll kill us, too. | 还拿了枪 他们会杀了我们的 |
[10:01] | I’m not going down like that, | 我不会轻易认命 |
[10:02] | Not after making it this far. | 毕竟都撑到现在了 |
[10:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:13] | She’s hyperventilating. Somebody needs to take her gag off. | 她喘不上气了 快把她的口松开 |
[10:23] | She’s a nervous little bird, ain’t she? | 她真是个胆小鬼 不是吗 |
[10:33] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[10:36] | Bitch, how did you make it this far? | 你这婊子是怎么活到现在的 |
[10:37] | Honey, you need to take some yoga breaths and calm your ass down. | 亲爱的 你现在要深呼吸 冷静下来 |
[10:43] | I can’t– | 我不能 |
[11:00] | You’re one of those. | 你是那种人啊 |
[11:18] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在怕什么 |
[11:25] | Are you actually afraid to die? | 你真的怕死吗 |
[11:31] | All this and you’re scared of getting your ticket punched. | 事到如今 你还怕吃枪子儿不成 |
[11:39] | It doesn’t matter what happens to me. | 我是死是活不要紧 |
[11:44] | Just don’t hurt Maggie. | 请别伤害玛姬 |
[11:47] | Don’t hurt the baby. | 别伤害孩子 |
[12:00] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[12:03] | She got a bun in the oven, she doesn’t look it. | 她是怀孕了 但看着不像 |
[12:06] | I’m only two months, I think. | 应该才两个月 |
[12:11] | You’re some kind of stupid, | 你也真是蠢 |
[12:12] | Getting knocked up at a time like this. | 这年头还被人搞大肚子 |
[12:15] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[12:17] | When was it ever smart to get knocked up? | 那什么时候怀孕不算蠢呢 |
[12:21] | Women used to just die in childbirth. | 以前的女人还难产致死 |
[12:24] | And they always thought the world was gonna end. | 她们总觉得世界要毁灭了 |
[12:27] | Living through it, why would you just give up? | 再怎样都要挺过去 干嘛放弃 |
[12:29] | But are you gonna live through it? | 但你真觉得你会挺过去吗 |
[12:34] | Anyway, that’s cute. | 真是可爱 |
[12:37] | Babies are the point. | 孩子才是重点 |
[12:39] | Children are our future. | 孩子是我们的未来 |
[12:43] | Making bite-size snacks for the dead. | 给行尸当小点心还差不多 |
[12:49] | The point is to stay standing. | 重点是有口气站着 |
[12:52] | No. | 不 |
[12:54] | Walkers do that. | 行尸也能站着 |
[12:56] | I’m choosing something. | 我做出了自己的选择 |
[13:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:03] | You are. | 你选了 |
[13:05] | You did. | 也做了 |
[13:30] | The baby. | 孩子 |
[13:39] | Honey, in case you haven’t noticed, | 亲爱的 你还没弄明白吧 |
[13:43] | You’ve got bigger problems than a little secondhand smoke. | 你遇到的问题比二手烟大得多 |
[13:49] | Molls. | 老莫 |
[13:57] | Y’all are worse than a bunch | 你们比一群福音派的 |
[13:59] | of evangelical second graders. | 二年级小学生还让人头疼 |
[14:15] | Those things’ll kill you. | 那东西会害死你的 |
[14:18] | They already have. | 我已经要被害死了 |
[14:20] | I’m a dead woman walking. | 我只是活死人罢了 |
[14:24] | which puts us in exactly the same boat. | 这意味着我们是同一条船上的 |
[14:47] | My arm feels like it’s on fire. | 我的手臂好疼 |
[14:49] | You pull that off, | 你把那个扯掉 |
[14:50] | you gonna be nothing but a spigot. | 伤口就会像水龙头一样血流如注 |
[14:52] | Okay, hold on. | 好了 坚持住 |
[14:54] | Scout crew is coming. They’re 30 minutes out, maybe less. | 侦察队马上就来 最多等半小时 |
[14:58] | He doesn’t have 30 minutes. | 他等不了半小时了 |
[15:01] | His nerves are dying. | 他的神经要坏死了 |
[15:04] | If he doesn’t get medical help, he’s gonna lose his arm, | 如果没有救治 他就会失去一只手 |
[15:06] | maybe his life. | 甚至丢了性命 |
[15:09] | I’m not a doctor, but my dad lost his leg, | 我虽然不是医生 但我爸失去了一条腿 |
[15:11] | and I know that much. | 我至少知道这点 |
[15:18] | Your man, Primo, you think he can help you? | 你们的人 普里莫 你认为他能帮你吗 |
[15:24] | It’s time to end this. | 该结束这一切了 |
[15:27] | Talk to Rick. | 联系瑞克吧 |
[15:32] | 30 minutes. | 等半小时 |
[15:48] | You know my problem? | 你知道我有什么不满吗 |
[15:56] | She did this to me. | 是她把我打成这样的 |
[15:59] | She did it and she’s just sitting there | 她一手造成的 现在却坐在那 |
[16:00] | – right as rain, fully intact. – T | -安然无恙 毫发无伤 -T |
[16:03] | No, you’re not gonna make the trade. | 不 不要交换人质了 |
[16:06] | And we just do ’em both now. | 我们现在就把她们杀了 |
[16:10] | No, we wait for the others. | 不行 我们要等其他人 |
[16:12] | We have to be smart. We need insurance. | 我们不能犯傻 我们需要有保险措施 |
[16:15] | – Then shoot her in the arm, too.- No. | -那就对她的胳膊也开一枪 -不行 |
[16:20] | You really gonna stick up for some gutless bitch over me? | 你真要护着这个胆小的贱人 而不顾我吗 |
[16:26] | – God damn it! – Shut up. | -该死 -闭嘴 |
[16:29] | Don’t push me, Paula. | 别逼我 宝拉 |
[16:32] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:40] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[16:45] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[16:49] | You dumb, uppity bitch! | 你这愚蠢 嚣张的贱人 |
[17:05] | You really are some kind of stupid. | 你确实挺蠢的 |
[17:11] | Take her out. See if she knows anything. | 把她带出去 看她是否知道些什么 |
[17:14] | Should’ve done that before. | 之前就该这么做的 |
[17:22] | Move. | 走 |
[17:42] | You got nice clothes, | 你有不错的衣服 |
[17:44] | time to make babies. | 有时间造人 |
[17:47] | You’re holed up somewhere good. | 你们躲在一个生活条件不错的地方 |
[17:51] | Tell me where. | 告诉我在哪 |
[18:10] | Don’t draw this out, bitch. | 别拖时间了 贱人 |
[18:12] | Just tell me where. | 告诉我在哪 |
[18:15] | Help yourself and the baby in your belly. | 就当帮帮你自己 和你肚子里的孩子 |
[18:20] | The way you stay alive is you produce for us. | 想活命 就得给我们带来好处 |
[18:28] | You’re not the good guys. | 你们并不是好人 |
[18:32] | You should know that. | 你应该知道这一点 |
[18:37] | He got you good, kid. | 他打得真狠 孩子 |
[18:39] | He’s in pain. | 他处于疼痛中 |
[18:40] | Guys can’t handle pain. | 男人耐痛能力差 |
[18:46] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[18:51] | Just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想道句谢 |
[18:54] | for helping Maggie, for helping me. | 感谢你们帮了玛姬和我 |
[19:00] | – My husband Ed. , he used to… – Yeah? | -我丈夫艾迪 他以前常常… -是吗 |
[19:03] | I don’t care if your old man used to ring your bell. | 我不关心你丈夫以前是否虐待过你 |
[19:07] | I see exactly who you are, Carol. | 我很清楚你是什么样的人 卡萝尔 |
[19:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:15] | You’re pathetic. | 你很可悲 |
[19:17] | You wanna think we’re just the same? | 你想觉得我们是一类人 |
[19:19] | Go ahead. | 尽管这么想好了 |
[19:21] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[19:23] | He’s just a warm body for my bed. | 他只是个给我暖床的罢了 |
[19:26] | That’s it. I could kill him in his sleep. | 仅此而已 我可以在他睡梦中杀了他 |
[19:46] | Do you really believe in that crap? | 你真的信那个鬼东西吗 |
[19:54] | My faith got me through the death of my daughter. | 我的信仰帮我度过了丧女之痛 |
[19:59] | Well, the good news is maybe you’ll see her again soon. | 好消息是也许很快你又能见到她了 |
[20:11] | What happened? | 你的手怎么了 |
[20:15] | I stole something. Got caught. | 偷东西 被抓了 |
[20:19] | What? | 偷什么 |
[20:21] | Gas, from this place. | 汽油 就从这里偷的 |
[20:25] | – Why? – To get a new car. | -为什么 -为了找一辆新车 |
[20:26] | Look for my boyfriend’s body. | 去找我男朋友的尸体 |
[20:31] | Did you find him? | 你找到了吗 |
[20:33] | He was blown up. | 他被炸死了 |
[20:35] | Not much to find. | 没剩下什么了 |
[20:43] | “Frankie.” | 弗兰克 |
[20:45] | – Was that his name? – Hell, no. | -是他的名字吗 -当然不是 |
[20:47] | I barely knew him. | 我几乎不了解他 |
[20:51] | He was a dick. | 他是个混蛋 |
[20:58] | Frank was my dad. | 弗兰克是我父亲 |
[21:03] | And that’s what I was gonna name the baby. | 我也曾想给我孩子取这个名字 |
[21:11] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -我很遗憾 -不 |
[21:17] | You aren’t. | 你才不遗憾 |
[21:20] | I’m not planning to die today. | 我今天不想死 |
[21:22] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也不想 |
[21:28] | Thing is, one of us is wrong. | 问题是 我们中有一个人错了 |
[21:34] | Just tell me where. | 告诉我在哪 |
[21:52] | Have you thought about it? | 你想过了吗 |
[21:54] | Talk to me. | 回话 |
[21:59] | You weren’t listening. | 你之前没好好听 |
[22:01] | I said I’d contact you. | 我说我会联系你的 |
[22:05] | Would it make a difference if I said I was sorry about that? | 如果我说我很抱歉 事情会有转机吗 |
[22:08] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法 |
[22:11] | I think we’re gonna make the trade, | 我认为我们可以交换人质 |
[22:14] | so tell me where. | 告诉我地点 |
[22:18] | We haven’t agreed to that. | 我们还没有同意 |
[22:20] | You will. | 你们会的 |
[22:23] | You know what? I’m not so sure. | 知道吗 我可不敢保证 |
[22:28] | We’d be taking most of the risk, | 大部分的风险都在我们这边 |
[22:30] | not getting much in the way of a reward. | 却得不到太多的回报 |
[22:34] | The other option won’t work out for you. | 另一个选择对你们而言是行不通的 |
[22:41] | We’ll take our chances. | 我们愿意冒险一试 |
[22:53] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们不用这样的 |
[22:54] | You don’t have to fight. | 你们不用抗争的 |
[22:55] | Your people killed all of my people. | 你们的人杀了我们所有人 |
[22:59] | Of course we gotta fight. | 我们当然要抗争 |
[23:00] | – We didn’t want to. – But you did. | -我们不想的 -但你们做了 |
[23:04] | So tell me why. | 告诉我原因 |
[23:09] | Your people ambushed my people on the road, | 你们的人在公路上伏击我们的人 |
[23:12] | tried to take everything we had. | 想抢走我们的一切东西 |
[23:17] | They were gonna kill them. | 他们想杀了我们的人 |
[23:20] | Well, damn. | 该死 |
[23:23] | So now we know what happened to T’s group. | 现在我们知道T的小队出了什么事了 |
[23:28] | Those idiots. | 那群白痴 |
[23:31] | – Probably put on a big show. – Okay, | -当时估计很招摇 -好吧 |
[23:34] | fair play. | 合情合理 |
[23:37] | You were just defending yourselves. | 你们是正当防卫 |
[23:42] | But, see, | 但是 |
[23:43] | your people killed them on the road, right? | 你们的人在公路上杀了他们 |
[23:47] | Blew them to pieces. | 把他们炸成碎片了 |
[23:50] | So, why not stop? | 为什么还不停手 |
[23:57] | They said they were working for Negan. | 他们说他们是尼根的手下 |
[24:01] | And what do you think you know about Negan? | 你对尼根了解些什么 |
[24:06] | He sounded like a maniac. | 他听起来像个疯子 |
[24:08] | We were scared. We had to stop him. | 我们都很害怕 觉得有必要阻止他 |
[24:10] | Sweetie, sweetie. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[24:13] | We are all Negan. | 我们都是尼根 |
[24:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:25] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[24:49] | Can I have one? | 能给我来根吗 |
[24:52] | Well, look at you, little bird. | 看看你 胆小鬼 |
[24:55] | I didn’t think you approved. | 我以为你不赞同抽烟呢 |
[24:59] | I don’t. | 我是不赞同 |
[25:23] | You are weak. | 你确实很弱 |
[25:26] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在怕什么 |
[25:31] | So scared, you can’t even stick to your own principles. | 怕到都无法坚守自己的原则了 |
[25:37] | You don’t want me to stick to my own principles. | 你不会想让我坚守我的原则的 |
[25:50] | I was a secretary before. | 我之前是个秘书 |
[25:57] | I fetched coffee for my boss | 给老板端咖啡 |
[26:00] | and made him feel good about himself. | 让他自我感觉良好 |
[26:04] | I spent most of my days reading | 我大多数时间 |
[26:05] | stupid inspirational e-mails | 都在读弱智的励志邮件 |
[26:08] | to try and feel good about myself. | 试图让自己感觉好点 |
[26:11] | There was this one that kept going around. | 有这么一个流传很广的邮件 |
[26:14] | A young woman was having a hard time | 一个年轻的女人遇到了困难 |
[26:17] | and told her mom she wanted to give up, | 跟她妈妈说她想放弃 |
[26:20] | so her mom went to the kitchen | 她妈妈走进了厨房 |
[26:22] | and started boiling three pots of water. | 开始烧三壶水 |
[26:26] | She put a carrot in one, an egg in another, | 一壶放了根胡萝卜 一壶放了颗鸡蛋 |
[26:28] | and ground coffee beans in the last one. | 最后一壶放了咖啡豆 |
[26:32] | After they had boiled a while, her mom said, | 煮了一会后 她妈妈说 |
[26:34] | “Look, all three things went through the same boiling water. | “看 这三样东西都放水里煮过了 |
[26:38] | The carrot went in strong and came out soft. | 萝卜放进去之前很硬 煮完后变软了 |
[26:41] | The egg was fragile and came out hard. | 鸡蛋本来很脆弱 但煮完后变硬了 |
[26:44] | But the coffee beans changed the water itself.” | 然而咖啡豆却改变了水” |
[26:52] | You’re supposed to want to be the coffee beans. | 你应该想成为咖啡豆 |
[26:59] | See, to me, coffee was just a thing | 但是 咖啡对我而言只是 |
[27:01] | that my boss would drink up. | 我老板会喝光的东西 |
[27:02] | No matter how many times I refilled his damn cup, | 不管我给他续杯多少次 |
[27:05] | it was just never enough. | 他总是能喝完 |
[27:11] | I was at work when the Army took over DC. | 军队接手华盛顿的时候我在上班 |
[27:16] | We weren’t allowed to leave. | 他们不准我们离开 |
[27:18] | They had to evacuate all the important people first– | 他们首先得让所有重要人士撤离 |
[27:22] | members of Congress, government employees. | 国会成员 政府员工 |
[27:26] | So I was stuck with my boss. | 所以我和我的上司待在一起 |
[27:29] | Not my family– | 而不是我的家人 |
[27:31] | my husband, my four girls… | 我的丈夫 我的四个女儿 |
[27:47] | My boss was weak and stupid and he was going to die | 我的上司又笨又弱 他会死的 |
[27:50] | and he was going to take me down, too. | 还会拖累我 |
[27:52] | He was the first person I killed | 他是我杀的第一个人 |
[27:55] | so that I could live. | 这样我才能活下来 |
[27:59] | I stopped counting when I hit double digits. | 我杀了十几个人后就不数了 |
[28:02] | That’s right around the time I stopped feeling bad about it. | 从那以后我也没有愧疚感了 |
[28:07] | I am not like you. | 我不像你 |
[28:10] | I’m still me, but better. | 我仍是我 但是更好的我 |
[28:14] | I lost everything and it made me stronger. | 我抛弃了一切 这让我更强大 |
[28:17] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:19] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[28:21] | With those people, those killers. | 跟那些人 那些凶手一起 |
[28:23] | Your people are killers, Carol. | 你们的人也是凶手 卡萝尔 |
[28:26] | That makes you a killer. | 说明你也是一名凶手 |
[28:42] | You– you’re the one. | 你…你才是 |
[28:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:45] | You’re the one who’s afraid to die. | 你才是怕死的那个 |
[28:48] | And you’re going to. | 而且你还是会死的 |
[28:51] | You will die. | 你会死的 |
[28:56] | It’s what’s gonna happen if you don’t work this out. | 如果你不解决这件事 你就会死 |
[29:02] | Are you going to kill me? | 你会杀了我吗 |
[29:06] | I hope not. | 希望不会 |
[29:18] | Asshole, are you there? | 混蛋 你在吗 |
[29:22] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[29:26] | We’ve thought about it. We want to make the trade. | 我们考虑过了 我们想交易 |
[29:30] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:32] | There’s a large field with a sign that says “God is dead” | I-66公路外两英里的地方有一块空地 |
[29:36] | about two miles down I-66. | 上面有个标识牌写着”上帝已死” |
[29:39] | Good visibility in all directions. | 各个方向的视野都很开阔 |
[29:42] | We’ll meet you there. 10 minutes? | 我们十分钟后在那里见怎么样 |
[29:46] | 10 minutes. | 十分钟 |
[29:51] | Mm-mm. Now, that was too easy. | 不对 这也太简单了 |
[29:55] | Maybe they’re just itching to get their people back. | 也许他们只是太想把他们的人救回去 |
[29:57] | No, there was no static. There should’ve been static. | 不 没有静电噪音 应该有噪音的 |
[29:59] | They’re close. They’re probably already here. | 他们离这里很近 说不定已经到了 |
[30:01] | We were careful, but there were tracks. | 我们很小心 但还是会留下踪迹 |
[30:03] | – There had to be. – No… | -肯定会有的 -不… |
[30:05] | They killed everybody back home. They have the weapons. | 他们杀了家里的所有人 他们有武器 |
[30:07] | They know what they’re doing. | 他们很清楚自己在干什么 |
[30:08] | They’re probably waiting to kill us | 他们可能想等我们一走出门 |
[30:10] | as soon as we walk out those doors. | 就杀了我们 |
[30:11] | – That’s what we’d do. – No. | -换我们就会这么做 -不 |
[30:16] | You have to listen to me, please. | 你得听我说 求你了 |
[30:19] | Rick is a man of his word. | 瑞克是信守承诺的人 |
[30:22] | He wouldn’t put me and Maggie at risk to attack. | 他不会拿我和玛姬的生命冒险 |
[30:25] | Then he’s just as stupid as you are. | 那他就和你们一样蠢 |
[30:31] | What’s your ETA? | 你什么时候到 |
[30:32] | A few minutes away, | 还有几分钟 |
[30:34] | – but the car is running on fumes. – We have gas. | -但车子没油了 -我们有油 |
[30:36] | We’ll fill you up and then we move. | 我们给你加满油 然后出发 |
[30:38] | Radio when you’re back in the perimeter. | 快到的时候呼叫我们 |
[30:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:43] | We gotta get ready. | 我们得准备好 |
[30:45] | Pull ‘Chelle out so she doesn’t get stuck in a fight. | 叫上雪儿 别让她陷入战斗 |
[30:48] | We have to be ready to move at any second. | 我们需要准备好随时出发 |
[30:50] | What about the girl? | 那个姑娘怎么办 |
[30:54] | Leave her for now. | 先留在这 |
[30:55] | If we leave, we travel light. | 我们要离开这 就得轻装上阵 |
[30:59] | And if the pricks are here, we pick ’em off at the door. | 如果那帮混蛋来了 就在门口干掉他们 |
[31:12] | Molls, we need this hall clear. | 老莫 我们得把这条过道清空 |
[31:54] | Just a sec, sugar. | 别着急 甜心 |
[32:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:27] | I have to be. | 必须没事 |
[32:30] | They’ve spread out, but I think we can make it past them. | 他们散开了 但我觉得我们能溜出去 |
[32:32] | – We have to try. – We can’t leave them alive. | -我们必须试一下 -我们不能留活口 |
[32:35] | No, we should just go. | 不 我们应该直接走 |
[32:36] | Carol, we have to finish this. We have to. | 卡萝尔 我们得做个了结 必须这样 |
[33:25] | He was already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[33:28] | – He’s turning. – We should go. | -他要尸变了 -我们走吧 |
[33:33] | We need a gun. | 我们需要枪 |
[33:36] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[34:06] | Eat shit and die, Donnie! | 吃屎去死吧 唐尼 |
[34:10] | Where are ya, Magnolia? | 你在哪呢 美女 |
[34:13] | I wanna bloody up that nice– | 我要割开你那漂亮的… |
[34:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:17] | They’re using them to keep us in, | 他们用行尸来防止我们逃跑 |
[35:18] | keep the others out. | 阻拦其他人进来 |
[35:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:25] | We have to find ’em. | 我们得找到他们 |
[35:41] | Just run. | 走吧 |
[35:43] | Shoot her. | 打死她 |
[35:45] | Go on, do it. | 来吧 开枪 |
[35:49] | You’ve killed Donnie, you’ve killed Molly. | 你杀了唐尼 你杀了莫莉 |
[35:53] | Your people have destroyed my home. | 你的人毁了我的家 |
[35:56] | – Get outta here. – Carol. | -离开这 -卡萝尔 |
[35:58] | You have no idea. | 你根本不知道 |
[36:00] | The things I’ve done, | 我做过什么 |
[36:03] | what I’ve given up, | 我放弃了什么 |
[36:05] | what I had to do. | 我不得不做了什么 |
[36:08] | – Just run. – Carol, shoot her. | -走吧 -卡萝尔 打死她 |
[36:10] | Go ahead. I’ve already lost everything. | 开枪吧 我已经一无所有了 |
[36:18] | Paula? | 宝拉 |
[36:20] | Paula? | 宝拉 |
[36:24] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[36:37] | You lying bitch! | 你这个撒谎的贱人 |
[36:57] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[37:04] | You’re good. | 厉害啊 |
[37:07] | Nervous little bird. | 胆小鬼 |
[37:11] | You were her. | 你曾经是那样的 |
[37:15] | But not now, right? | 但你现在已经不是了 对吗 |
[37:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:24] | I told you to run. | 我说过让你走 |
[37:27] | If you could do all this, | 既然你本事这么大 |
[37:30] | what were you so afraid of, Carol? | 那你到底怕的是什么 卡萝尔 |
[37:46] | I was afraid of this. | 我怕这个 |
[38:18] | Paula, we’re approaching the perimeter. | 宝拉 我们接近了 |
[38:20] | Are we a go? | 能进去吗 |
[38:33] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[38:43] | Meet us on the kill floor. | 我们在屠宰间见 |
[38:50] | I think I might have killed 18 people. | 我觉得我可能杀了18个人 |
[38:54] | 20. | 20个人 |
[38:59] | I should’ve killed Donnie, too, in the woods. | 我也应该在树林里杀了唐尼 |
[39:01] | I had a clear shot. I didn’t miss. | 完全能打中 我故意打偏的 |
[39:08] | None of this would’ve happened if I had just killed him. | 如果我杀了他 这一切就不会发生了 |
[39:11] | – Don’t think about it. – I can’t stop. | -别想了 -我停不下来 |
[39:15] | We’re almost done. | 快结束了 |
[39:34] | Careful. The floor’s slick. | 当心 地板很滑 |
[39:37] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[39:38] | She said kill floor. | 她说是屠宰间 |
[39:43] | Hey, this one’s locked. | 这门锁住了 |
[39:50] | What the hell?! Agh! | 怎么回事 |
[41:05] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[41:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:08] | We got your trail. | 我们发现了你们的踪迹 |
[41:11] | – You start a fire? – Yeah. | -你点火了吗 -是的 |
[41:13] | Hey, you good? | 你还好吗 |
[41:16] | No. | 不好 |
[41:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:21] | They’re dead. They’re all dead, the ones that took us. | 他们死了 抓我们的人都死了 |
[41:24] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[41:26] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:30] | I just… | 我只是 |
[41:32] | I can’t anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[41:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:37] | Your friends are dead. | 你的朋友们都死了 |
[41:39] | No one’s coming for ya. | 没人来救你了 |
[41:41] | So you might as well talk. | 所以你最好开口吧 |
[41:43] | Let him burn. | 烧死他吧 |
[41:46] | I’m gonna ask you one last time… | 我问你最后一次 |
[41:50] | how’d you get the bike? | 摩托是哪来的 |
[41:52] | – We found it. – Like hell you did. | -是我们找到的 -放屁 |
[41:54] | We found it. | 是我们找到的 |
[41:55] | Was Negan in that building last night | 尼根昨晚在那栋楼里吗 |
[41:56] | or was he here? | 还是说他在这里 |
[42:04] | Both. | 都对 |
[42:07] | I’m Negan, shithead. | 我就是尼根 蠢货 |
[42:11] | There’s a whole world of fun that we can talk about, | 我们可以谈很多有趣的事 |
[42:14] | so let’s have a chat. | 那我们就谈谈吧 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry it had to come to this. | 很抱歉变成这样 |