时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[01:50] | Wh– why? | 为什么 |
[01:57] | It’ll give you some choices next time. | 下次你就有选择了 |
[04:05] | Didn’t even notice. | 我都没发现 |
[04:08] | Got your bike back. | 你拿回了摩托 |
[04:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:13] | You got another one of those? | 你还有烟吗 |
[04:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | Those people you met, | 你在烧毁的森林里 |
[04:32] | the ones in the burnt forest, they took it from you? | 遇到的那些人抢走了你的摩托 |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:40] | You saved them, right? | 你救了他们 对吧 |
[04:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:47] | It’s who you are. | 你就是这种人 |
[04:50] | We’re still stuck with that. | 我们依然受制于此 |
[04:53] | No, we ain’t. | 我们没有 |
[04:55] | I should’ve killed them. | 我该杀了他们的 |
[05:17] | The ones that took you and Maggie… | 带走你和玛姬的那伙人 |
[05:21] | what’d they do to you? | 他们对你们做了什么 |
[05:27] | To us? | 对我们吗 |
[05:29] | They didn’t do anything. | 他们什么也没做 |
[07:22] | So, if you didn’t already have plans, | 所以如果你还没有计划 |
[07:24] | I was thinking of making my beef jerky stroganoff. | 我打算在牛肉干里加酸奶和蘑菇 |
[07:26] | I’m good, thanks. | 挺好的 谢谢 |
[07:28] | It’s not exactly a nice porterhouse, | 虽然不是上等牛排 |
[07:30] | but I promise it’s better than it sounds. | 但我保证比听起来好吃 |
[07:32] | I’m sure it is. | 肯定是 |
[07:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:38] | What are we doing? | 我们算什么 |
[07:42] | Just tell me. It’s good either way. | 告诉我吧 哪样我都接受 |
[07:44] | It really is. | 真的 |
[07:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | – Okay is what we’re doing? – We’ll do dinner. | -我们算”好吧” -我们一起吃晚餐 |
[07:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:55] | All right. | 好 |
[07:59] | See you then. | 回头见 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:05] | I didn’t hear you guys. | 我没听见你们说话 |
[08:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:09] | Today’s lesson will be in the Cul-de-sac. | 今天的课在死巷里上 |
[08:10] | Actually, can we do something else? | 实际上 我们能做点别的事吗 |
[08:14] | After I got out of DC, I just drove. | 我离开特区后 就一直开车 |
[08:16] | I remember seeing it right | 我记得在我意识到 |
[08:18] | when I realized I had no idea where I was going. | 自己不知道该去哪时看到过它 |
[08:20] | Edison’s Apothecary and Boutique. | 爱迪生药品和精品店 |
[08:23] | It’s just this little gift shop in a strip mall, | 那是沿公路商业区的一家小礼品店 |
[08:26] | but if it’s really an apothecary, | 但如果那真是药店 |
[08:29] | they had drugs. | 那就有药 |
[08:31] | How do you know they still got ’em? | 你怎么知道药还在那里 |
[08:33] | It isn’t that far. I just wanna check. | 那里不算远 我只是想去看看 |
[08:36] | And you and Rosita aren’t out scavenging or pulling shifts. | 你和罗西塔没有外出搜索补给或者轮班 |
[08:39] | We’ll go. | 我们会去 |
[08:41] | I wanted to check. | 我想去看看 |
[08:43] | I just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[08:46] | How much time you spend out there? | 你在外面待过多长时间 |
[08:49] | – None. – Forget it. | -没待过 -想都别想 |
[08:50] | I can ID the meds. I know how to use a machete now. | 我能辨别药物 如今我也会用砍刀了 |
[08:53] | I’ve seen roamers up close. | 我近距离遭遇过行尸 |
[08:55] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:57] | – You good with this? – No. | -你同意吗 -不 |
[08:59] | I’ll go alone, if I have to. | 我会独自去的 假如有必要的话 |
[09:01] | You’ll die alone. | 你会独自死在外面的 |
[09:02] | I’m asking you to make sure I don’t. | 我就是在请求你确保我不会死 |
[09:08] | I’m not babysitting her by myself. | 我才不要一个人照顾她呢 |
[09:27] | It– the… | 这个… |
[09:30] | What? | 什么 |
[09:31] | Forget it. | 没事 |
[09:33] | No, what? | 到底怎么了 |
[09:37] | I think maybe you’re disengaging it too soon. | 我觉得你也许离合松得太快了 |
[09:41] | I’ve been driving stick since I was 15, | 我15岁就开始开手动挡了 |
[09:43] | usually beat-up trucks like this. | 经常开像这样的破卡车 |
[09:47] | I mean, before– you know, before I left home. | 就是在之前…我离开家之前 |
[09:54] | My brother taught me, so I just know. | 我兄弟教我的 所以我知道 |
[10:09] | Daryl. | 达里尔 |
[10:12] | Yep. | 看到了 |
[10:21] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[10:40] | I got it. | 我来 |
[10:55] | This happened fast. | 是突然倒下的 |
[10:58] | Tree rotted out. It wasn’t people. | 树腐烂了 不是人为的 |
[11:22] | Come on, it’s clear. | 来吧 安全了 |
[11:26] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[11:27] | Bottles of booze. Any takers? | 几瓶酒 有人要喝吗 |
[11:30] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[11:31] | For later. | 那等下喝 |
[11:32] | I’m not bringing these to the pantry. | 我才不会把它们上交食品室呢 |
[11:33] | I’m good. | 我不喝了 |
[11:35] | They were kind of my parents’ thing. | 我父母嗜酒 |
[11:37] | Which is why they aren’t mine. | 所以我不喜欢喝 |
[11:42] | That truck ain’t gonna make it past this tree. | 车子没办法从这树上开过去 |
[11:44] | – Come on, let’s walk. – Hold up. | -走吧 我们步行 -等等 |
[11:46] | Looks like a straight shot if we follow the tracks. | 沿着铁路走不用绕弯路 |
[11:49] | No. | 不行 |
[11:50] | No tracks. We’ll take the road. | 不走铁路 我们走公路 |
[11:52] | That’s twice as far. | 那边远了两倍 |
[11:53] | Go whichever way you like. | 你想走哪边走哪边 |
[11:56] | I ain’t taking no tracks. | 反正我是不会走铁路的 |
[12:03] | We should stick together. | 我们应该统一行动 |
[12:23] | I see you’ve tied back your Tennessee waterfall there. | 我看你把你那披肩长发绑起来了 |
[12:27] | I won’t lie. I liked it. | 我不会撒谎否认我喜欢它 |
[12:29] | I may very well miss it. | 我也许会很想念它的 |
[12:31] | The feeling of the billowy curtain catching the breeze | 那种微风吹过 长发飘飘的感觉 |
[12:33] | some days was straight-up bliss. | 在某些时候可是极乐享受 |
[12:36] | But brass tacks– the hair doesn’t make the man, | 但事实是 发型不能让男人成为男人 |
[12:38] | the man makes the man. | 硬汉才能让男人成为男人 |
[12:41] | Guard duty, weapons training, changing up the hairstyle, | 放哨 武器训练 改变发型 |
[12:46] | swigging some swagger with the ladies, spitting game– | 对着女士们显摆 自信吹牛皮 |
[12:50] | If you don’t spit game, you are game. | 如果连自信都没有 你就是个弱菜 |
[12:53] | Man seems to be changing. | 你似乎有所改变啊 |
[12:55] | At least trying like hell to. | 至少是在很努力地改变自己 |
[12:59] | Makes me curious what that’s about. | 让我很好奇这是为了什么 |
[13:05] | It’s simple, really. | 很简单 真的 |
[13:06] | As with any RPG, | 在任何角色扮演游戏中 |
[13:07] | tabletop, electronic, or otherwise, | 无论是桌游 电游 还是其他 |
[13:10] | the key to survival is allowing oneself | 生存的关键就是 |
[13:11] | to be shaped by the assigned environment. | 让自己适应相应的环境 |
[13:14] | In doing so, a broad range of capabilities are acquired, | 这样就会获得很多能力 |
[13:16] | allowing one to flip the script and use said capabilities | 让玩家可以扭转局势并且使用所谓的能力 |
[13:18] | to shape said environment for maximum longevity. | 反过来去塑造环境以维持最长久的生存 |
[13:22] | I’m saying I’m in the process of said stage two. | 我是说我已经处在第二阶段了 |
[13:26] | I’ve changed, adapted. I’m a survivor. | 我变了 适应了 我是一个生存者 |
[13:35] | Keep telling yourself that. | 继续骗自己吧 |
[13:39] | I’ve changed, adapted. I’ve become a survivor. | 我变了 适应了 我是一个生存者 |
[13:56] | About time. | 总算到了 |
[14:02] | I didn’t mean to pick him over you back there. | 我不是故意选他而不选你的 |
[14:05] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[14:07] | You’re holding it wrong. Like this. | 你握法不对 要这样 |
[14:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:14] | Who taught you? | 谁教你的 |
[14:16] | You know, how to fight? | 谁教你战斗的 |
[14:19] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to bring up… | 抱歉 我不是有意提起… |
[14:22] | A lot of people taught me a lot of things. | 很多人教了我很多事 |
[14:27] | Years from now, he’ll just be a name in a long list of names. | 从今往后 他只是长名单中的一个而已 |
[14:57] | All right, me and her are gonna do this. | 好了 我和她进去 |
[14:58] | You’re gonna stay back, got it? | 你留在后面 知道吗 |
[15:16] | Standard pin and tumbler. | 标准弹子锁 |
[15:17] | Tick-tick-click, easy peasy. | 滴答几下 容易得很 |
[15:20] | This the place? | 这就是那地方 |
[15:22] | It is indeed. | 没错 |
[15:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:32] | You about ready to spill the pintos | 你差不多该揭晓答案了 |
[15:34] | on what the hell it is we’re doing here? | 我们到底来这干嘛 |
[15:40] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[15:46] | We’re gonna manufacture bullets here. | 我们要在这生产子弹 |
[15:49] | I’ve been chewing the cud on this for a few days now. | 我考虑这个问题好几天了 |
[15:53] | The Hilltop’s dry, our supply’s finite. | 山顶寨没有弹药 我们的物资有限 |
[15:55] | So not only are bullets vital for defense, | 所以子弹不仅是防卫关键 |
[15:57] | but per the law of supply and demand, | 同样也适用于供求法则 |
[15:59] | a full cartridge is now the coin of the land. | 一盒子弹现在就是流通货币 |
[16:02] | Making bullets from scratch. | 从零开始造子弹 |
[16:04] | Spent casings, but the innards are all us. | 利用用过的弹壳 我们在里面装东西 |
[16:07] | And by us, I mean me. | 我说的我们 其实就是我 |
[16:10] | And you think you can do that… | 你认为你能做到吗 |
[16:12] | here? | 就在这吗 |
[16:15] | With just this? | 就用这个 |
[16:17] | Well, the digs will require a thorough scrubbing. | 这地方是要彻底清理一遍 |
[16:21] | We’ll have to scare up a hella ton of lead, but, yes. | 我们得找非常多的铅 但没错 |
[16:25] | I most definitely almost certainly think I can do that here. | 我确定一定以及肯定我能做到 |
[16:29] | That, my friend, is some damn fine | 我的朋友 那真是个 |
[16:32] | genuine outside-the-box thinking. | 超棒的开创性主意 |
[16:39] | Where do we start? | 从哪开始 |
[16:41] | Well, we should inform Rick, talk with Olivia, | 我们应该通知瑞克 和奥利维亚谈谈 |
[16:43] | see what types of ammo would be most valuable to produce. | 看看哪种弹药最值得生产 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna hit pause so I can kill that thing behind you. | 暂停一下 好让我解决你身后的东西 |
[16:48] | Pump your brakes, Red. | 你别动 红毛 |
[16:51] | I’m formally calling dibs on this one. | 这个正式归我了 |
[16:55] | Dibs is dibs. | 我的就是我的 |
[16:57] | Well, be my guest. | 好啊 随便你 |
[16:59] | Get some. | 干掉它 |
[17:02] | Strike one. | 一振 |
[17:11] | Strike two. | 二振 |
[17:27] | Why did you–? | 你为什么… |
[17:29] | I called dibs. | 我说了这个归我 |
[17:33] | You had zero authority to– | 你没有权利这么做 |
[17:35] | To what? | 做什么 |
[17:37] | Stop you from dying? | 救你一命吗 |
[17:38] | I had full control of the situation. | 我刚自己能应付得了 |
[17:40] | You had better luck picking up a turd by its clean end. | 你连坨屎都应付不了 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna allow you to apologize for saying that. | 你要为刚说的话道歉 |
[17:46] | So how about you do so right now? | 现在就给我道歉 |
[17:48] | Timmy down there almost ate your face, dumbass. | 这家伙差点把你的脸啃掉 蠢蛋 |
[17:52] | All due respect, screw you. | 恕我直言 去你的 |
[17:54] | Beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍 |
[17:55] | Dispatching walkers is well within my skill set, | 处理行尸在我的能力范围之内 |
[17:58] | so screw you for suggesting otherwise. | 所以你要是不同意 就去你的吧 |
[18:00] | Let me get something straight, all right? | 让我先把话说清楚 好吧 |
[18:01] | Using your cabeza, this whole DIY ammo thing, | 动动脑子 自制弹药这类事 |
[18:04] | that is your damn skill set, | 那才在你的能力范围之内 |
[18:06] | just like ghosting hostiles, | 就像对付敌人 |
[18:08] | both of the undead and the living variety, is mine. | 包括行尸和活人 那是我的能力之内的事 |
[18:11] | Now, you truly want to survive this world long-term, | 你要真想在这个世界活得长久 |
[18:13] | I suggest you learn that posthaste. | 我建议你立马认清这点 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:21] | Thank you for your protection. | 谢谢你保护我 |
[18:24] | I most certainly needed it between here and Houston. | 从休斯顿到这一路上我都需要你的保护 |
[18:27] | But your services are no longer required. | 但我不再需要你的保护了 |
[18:30] | The truth, plain and honest. | 这是实话 大实话 |
[18:34] | You’ve outlived your usefulness to me. | 你对我已经没有用了 |
[18:38] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[18:41] | Plain and honest. | 大实话 |
[18:55] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你要去哪 -回家 |
[18:57] | My services are no longer required. | 反正你都不需要我的保护了 |
[19:02] | Find your own way back. | 你自己想办法回去吧 |
[19:07] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[19:39] | We gonna find out what you had for breakfast? | 你这是要把早餐吐出来吗 |
[19:43] | Oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[19:45] | Just so you know. | 先告诉你一声 |
[20:25] | You want me to hold your bags, or…? | 要让我帮你拿包吗 |
[20:57] | If you set ’em on the counter, I can tell you which. | 把药放在柜台上 我告诉你需要哪些 |
[20:59] | No, we’re gonna take it all. | 不 全都带走 |
[21:01] | Are you sure? Because– | 你确定吗 因为 |
[21:03] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[21:20] | It’s just one. | 只有一只而已 |
[21:22] | It sounds like it’s stuck. | 听起来像是被困住了 |
[23:04] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[23:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:59] | You did good finding this place. | 你能找到这个地方是好样的 |
[24:12] | Tried to tell you you weren’t ready. | 我之前就试图告诉你 你还没准备好 |
[24:14] | We both did. | 我们都试过 |
[24:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:23] | So was he older or younger? | 他比你年纪大还是小 |
[24:26] | Older. | 比我大 |
[24:29] | By six minutes. | 大我六分钟 |
[24:33] | My parents came up with the Dennis/Denise thing | 丹尼斯和迪尼斯这名字是我爸妈 |
[24:35] | on one of their benders. | 喝醉了的时候想出来的 |
[24:38] | Hilarious, right? | 很好笑吧 |
[24:43] | Nothing scared him. | 什么都吓不到他 |
[24:45] | He was brave. | 他很勇敢 |
[24:50] | He was angry, too. | 他的脾气也很暴躁 |
[24:53] | It’s kind of a dangerous combination. | 这两者的组合有点危险 |
[24:57] | Sounds like we had the same brother. | 听起来我们的哥哥差不多 |
[25:10] | This way’s faster, right? | 走这条路更近 对吧 |
[26:19] | There’s a cooler in there! | 车里有个冰箱 |
[26:21] | Might be something we can use inside. | 里面可能有什么有用的东西 |
[26:24] | We got what we came for. | 我们已经拿到想要的东西了 |
[26:25] | Nah, ain’t worth the trouble, come on. | 别去了 没必要费这个事 走吧 |
[27:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:19] | No, don’t! | 不 别过来 |
[28:02] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[28:09] | I threw up on my glasses. | 我都吐在我的眼镜上了 |
[28:31] | Hot damn. | 太好了 |
[28:33] | What the hell was that? | 你刚刚闹的是哪一出 |
[28:36] | You could’ve died right there, you know that? | 你可能会没命的 你知不知道 |
[28:39] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[28:40] | – Are you hearing me? – Who gives a shit? | -你听懂了没有 -谁他妈在乎 |
[28:43] | You could’ve died killing those Saviors, | 你杀那些救世军时也可能会没命 |
[28:45] | both of you, but you didn’t. | 你们俩都是 但你们没有死 |
[28:48] | You wanna live, you take chances. | 要想活下来 就得冒险 |
[28:50] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样 |
[28:52] | That’s what I did. | 那就是我刚做的事 |
[28:54] | For a couple of damn sodas? | 就为了几罐破汽水吗 |
[28:56] | Nope. | 不 |
[28:59] | Just this one. | 只为了这一罐 |
[29:10] | Are you seriously that stupid? | 你真的这么蠢吗 |
[29:15] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[29:18] | I mean it. Are you? | 我说真的 你呢 |
[29:21] | Do you have any clue what that was to me, | 你到底知不知道 刚刚的行为对我的意义 |
[29:25] | what this whole thing is to me? | 这整件事对我意味着什么 |
[29:28] | See, I have training in this shit. | 我受过训练 |
[29:31] | I’m not making it up as I go along, | 我不是在瞎蒙 |
[29:33] | like with the stitches and the surgery and the… | 不像缝针和手术那些事… |
[29:40] | I asked you to come with me | 我要你跟我一起来 |
[29:41] | because you’re brave like my brother | 是因为你跟我哥哥一样勇敢 |
[29:43] | and sometimes you actually make me feel safe. | 有时你让我觉得很安全 |
[29:47] | And I wanted you here because you’re alone. | 我要你一起来是因为你孤身一人 |
[29:51] | Probably for the first time in your life. | 或许这是你这辈子第一次孤身一人 |
[29:55] | And because you’re stronger than you think you are, | 也因为你比你想象中更强 |
[29:56] | which gives me hope that maybe I can be, too. | 那让我觉得 也许我也能像你那样 |
[30:05] | I could’ve gone with Tara. | 我本来可以跟塔拉一起走 |
[30:07] | I could’ve told her I loved her, | 我本来能告诉她我爱她 |
[30:09] | but I didn’t because I was afraid. | 但是我没有 因为我害怕 |
[30:13] | That’s what’s stupid. | 那才是真的蠢 |
[30:16] | Not coming out here, not facing my shit. | 不敢出来 不敢面对自己的恐惧和懦弱 |
[30:20] | And it makes me sick | 让我觉得更加难受的是 |
[30:22] | that you guys aren’t even trying | 你们甚至都不需要去尝试 |
[30:24] | because you’re strong and you’re smart | 因为你们是那么强 那么聪明 |
[30:26] | and you’re both really good people, | 你们都是这么好的人 |
[30:28] | and if you don’t wake… | 如果你们不醒… |
[30:30] | up… | 一醒… |
[30:33] | and face your… | 面对你们的… |
[30:50] | You drop ’em now! | 立刻放下枪 |
[31:15] | Well, hell. | 见鬼 |
[31:23] | You got something to say to me? | 你有话要对我说吗 |
[31:27] | You gonna clear the air? | 你要消除误会 |
[31:29] | Step up on that high horse? | 继续耀武扬威 |
[31:33] | No. | 不 |
[31:35] | You don’t talk much. | 你话不多 |
[31:52] | Still getting the hang of her. | 还在学怎么用它 |
[31:58] | Kicks like a bitch, but– | 冲劲很大 但是… |
[32:00] | – I should’ve done it. – Oh, what’s that? | -我应该下手的 -什么 |
[32:05] | Seriously, I didn’t catch what you said. | 说真的 我没听清 |
[32:07] | I should’ve killed you. | 我当时应该杀死你的 |
[32:11] | Yeah, you probably should’ve. | 是啊 你大概是该这么做 |
[32:16] | So, here we are. | 现在我们都在这了 |
[32:18] | Kind of begs the question, right? | 问题就来了 对吗 |
[32:21] | Who brought this on who? | 这事是谁先挑的头 |
[32:24] | I mean, I get that you’ll | 是啊 我知道 |
[32:26] | just have to take my word for this, but… | 我说什么你都得听 但是… |
[32:30] | she wasn’t even the one I was aiming for. | 我瞄准的不是她 |
[32:34] | Like I said, kicks like a bitch. | 我刚才说了 这玩意冲劲挺大 |
[32:39] | It’s nothing personal. | 并不是针对谁 |
[32:42] | Look, this isn’t how we like to start new business arrangements, | 我们并不想这样谈新生意 |
[32:46] | but, well, you pricks kind of set the tone, didn’t you? | 但是你们这群混球先定了基调 不是吗 |
[32:49] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:51] | I’m sorry, darlin’, I didn’t catch your name. | 抱歉亲爱的 我还不知道你叫什么 |
[32:54] | I’m D, or Dwight. | 我叫D 或者德怀特 |
[32:56] | You can call me either. | 两种称呼都可以 |
[32:59] | So? | 然后呢 |
[33:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[33:05] | Rosita. What do you want? | 罗西塔 你想要什么 |
[33:07] | Well, Rosita… | 是这样 罗西塔 |
[33:09] | it’s not what I want. | 问题不是我想要什么 |
[33:12] | It’s what you and Daryl are going to do. | 而是你和达里尔要做什么 |
[33:15] | You’re going to let us into your little complex. | 你们得带我们进你们的小社区 |
[33:18] | It looks like it’s just beautiful in there. | 里面看起来真的很美 |
[33:22] | And then you’re going to let us take whatever | 然后你们会让我们带走想要的任何东西 |
[33:25] | and whoever we want… | 和任何人 |
[33:29] | or we blow Eugene’s brains out. | 不然我们就爆了尤金的头 |
[33:31] | And then yours. | 然后是你 |
[33:33] | And then his. | 然后是他 |
[33:35] | I hope it doesn’t come to that, really. | 我真的不希望走到那一步 |
[33:39] | Nobody else has to die. | 其他人都不需要死 |
[33:41] | We just try and start with one. | 我们只想杀一个开开场 |
[33:44] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[33:47] | maximum impact to get our point across. | 保证产生最大的威慑力 |
[33:50] | So what’s it gonna be? You tell me. | 怎么办呢 你告诉我 |
[33:54] | You wanna kill someone, you start with our companion | 你要想杀人 先杀那边油桶后面 |
[33:57] | hiding over there behind the oil barrels. | 躲着的我们的人 |
[34:00] | He’s a first-class a-hole | 他是个一等一的混蛋 |
[34:01] | and he deserves it so much more than us three. | 比我们三个该死多了 |
[34:11] | Go check it out. | 去检查一下 |
[35:22] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后退 撤退 |
[35:46] | Daryl, stop! | 达里尔 别追了 |
[37:12] | Rick’s coming. | 瑞克过来了 |
[37:13] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[37:15] | Bullet just grazed him, | 子弹只是擦伤了他 |
[37:17] | but it’s a good thing we got him back when we did. | 还好我们把他及时救了回来 |
[37:19] | Antibiotics we picked up could save him from an infection. | 我们拿到的抗生素可以防止他感染 |
[37:23] | Could save his life. | 可以救他的命 |
[37:25] | That’s what Denise did. | 这是丹妮斯的功劳 |
[37:29] | You here? | 你醒了吗 |
[37:32] | Present. | 醒了 |
[37:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:38] | I was not trying to kill you. | 我不是想杀你 |
[37:42] | I was looking for a moment. | 我在寻找时机 |
[37:45] | You found it. | 你找到了 |
[37:47] | Do you apologize for questioning my skills? | 你要为质疑我的能力道歉吗 |
[37:51] | I apologize for questioning your skills. | 我为质疑你的能力道歉 |
[37:55] | You know how to bite a dick, Eugene. | 你咬鸡鸡的本事真强 尤金 |
[37:58] | I mean that with the utmost of respect. | 我是满怀敬意说出这话的 |
[38:01] | Welcome to stage two. | 欢迎来到第二阶段 |
[38:03] | Don’t need to welcome me. | 不用欢迎我 |
[38:06] | I’ve been here a while. | 我来到第二阶段有阵子了 |
[38:31] | I just heard. | 我刚听说了 |
[38:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:37] | You said I had choices. | 你说过我有选择 |
[38:42] | You have them, too. | 你也有选择 |
[38:46] | Could be 30 years for us here. | 我们也许会在这里过三十年 |
[38:54] | That’s still too short. | 但那还是不够 |
[39:09] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[40:09] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[40:11] | I knew it when you said it. | 你说的时候我就知道了 |
[40:27] | I wish it didn’t have to end, | 我希望这一切不必结束 |
[40:30] | not this way. | 至少不是以这种方式 |
[40:32] | It was never my intention to hurt you, | 我从来不想伤害你 |
[40:36] | but it’s how it has to be. | 但是必须这样 |
[40:39] | We have so much here– | 我们在这里拥有很多 |
[40:41] | people, food, medicine, walls, | 人 食物 药品 围墙 |
[40:45] | everything we need to live. | 一切生存必需品 |
[40:50] | But what we have other people want, too, | 但是我们有的东西 其他人也想要 |
[40:54] | and that will never change. | 这一点永远不会改变 |
[40:58] | If we survive this threat and it’s not over, | 即便我们撑过了这次威胁 还是没有结束 |
[41:00] | another one will be back to take its place, | 其他人会回来 取代之前的人 |
[41:02] | to take what we have. | 试图夺走我们的东西 |
[41:08] | I love you all here. | 我爱你们所有人 |
[41:10] | I do. | 真的 |
[41:12] | And I’d have to kill for you. | 我必须为你们杀人 |
[41:14] | And I can’t. | 而我做不到 |
[41:17] | I won’t. | 我不会做 |
[41:29] | Rick sent me away and I wasn’t ever gonna come back, | 瑞克曾驱逐我 我本来永远不会回来 |
[41:32] | but everything happened and I wound up staying. | 但是发生了很多事 我最后留了下来 |
[41:39] | But I can’t anymore. | 但我不能再留下去了 |
[41:41] | I can’t love anyone because I can’t kill for anyone. | 我不能再爱任何人 因为我不能再为任何人杀人 |
[41:50] | So I’m going, like I always should have. | 所以我走了 我早该这样做了 |
[41:57] | Don’t come after me, please. | 请别来找我 |