| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:36] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [00:38] | Was the joke that bad? | 不好笑吗 | 
| [00:46] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 | 
| [00:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [01:00] | I didn’t quite catch that. You’re gonna have to speak up. | 我没听见 你得大声点 | 
| [01:12] | Not today… | 不在今天 | 
| [01:15] | …not tomorrow… | 不在明天 | 
| [01:20] | …but I’m gonna kill you. | 但我要杀了你 | 
| [01:34] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [01:39] | Simon… | 西蒙 | 
| [01:42] | what did he have, a knife? | 他有什么 一把刀吗 | 
| [01:46] | Uh, he had a hatchet. | 他有一把短斧 | 
| [01:50] | A hatchet? | 一把短斧 | 
| [01:53] | He had an ax. | 他有一把斧子 | 
| [01:59] | Simon’s my right-hand man. | 西蒙是我的得力手下 | 
| [02:02] | Having one of those is important. | 有得力手下是很重要的 | 
| [02:05] | I mean, what do you have left without them? | 没了他们 你会剩下什么 | 
| [02:08] | A whole lot of work. | 许多工作 | 
| [02:12] | Do you have one? | 你有得力手下吗 | 
| [02:14] | Maybe one of these fine people still breathing? | 也许是这里还活着的一个人 | 
| [02:21] | Or did I… | 还是我… | 
| [02:36] | Sure. | 好吧 | 
| [02:38] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [02:41] | Give me his ax. | 把他的斧子给我 | 
| [03:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [03:20] | Maybe Rick will be with me. | 也许瑞克会跟我一起回来 | 
| [03:21] | And if not, well, | 如果没有 | 
| [03:23] | we can just turn these people inside out, won’t we? | 我们可以将他们扒皮抽骨 对吧 | 
| [03:27] | I mean… the ones that are left. | 我是说 剩下的人 | 
| [04:47] | Let’s go for a ride. | 我们去兜兜风 | 
| [04:58] | What a piece of shit. | 真是垃圾 | 
| [05:04] | “I’m gonna kill you.” | “我要杀了你” | 
| [05:08] | Are you kiddin’ me? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [05:10] | Did you see what just happened, what I just did? | 你看见刚发生的事了吗 我做的事 | 
| [05:12] | You just… | 你就 | 
| [05:18] | Your best chance… | 你最好的机会是 | 
| [05:20] | is to stand up, grab that ax, | 站起来 拿起那把斧子 | 
| [05:23] | and drive it through the back of my head. | 砍穿我的后脑勺 | 
| [05:28] | See how you do. | 看看你怎么做 | 
| [05:32] | Keep actin’ tough. | 继续装硬汉 | 
| [05:33] | Go ahead. | 来吧 | 
| [05:36] | Grab the damn ax. | 拿起斧子 | 
| [05:46] | Drop it. | 放下 | 
| [06:07] | Don’t make me get up again. | 别让我再起身 | 
| [06:13] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [06:17] | Dawn is breakin’. | 快破晓了 | 
| [06:19] | It’s a brand-new day, Rick. | 又是全新的一天 瑞克 | 
| [06:26] | I want you to think about what could have happened… | 我想要你想想可能发生的事 | 
| [06:30] | …think about what happened, | 想想发生的事 | 
| [06:32] | and think about what can still happen. | 想想还可能发生的事 | 
| [07:00] | Boom! | 砰 | 
| [07:04] | That remind you of anybody you know? | 那让你想到你认识的人了吗 | 
| [07:08] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [07:33] | You are mine. | 你是我的 | 
| [07:36] | The people back there — they are mine. | 那里的人 他们是我的 | 
| [07:42] | This… | 这 | 
| [07:45] | This is mine. | 这也是我的 | 
| [08:13] | Hey, Rick… | 瑞克 | 
| [08:16] | go get my ax. | 去捡我的斧子 | 
| [08:18] | Let’s be friends. | 我们做朋友 | 
| [08:39] | Get my ax. | 去捡我的斧子 | 
| [11:29] | Bet you thought you were all gonna grow old together, | 我猜你们一定都以为你们会一起变老 | 
| [11:33] | sittin’ around the table at Sunday dinner | 周日晚上围坐在桌边一起吃饭 | 
| [11:35] | and the happily ever after. | 从此幸福地生活在一起 | 
| [11:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:40] | Doesn’t work like that, Rick. | 不是那么回事 瑞克 | 
| [11:43] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 | 
| [11:45] | Think about what happened. | 想想发生的事 | 
| [12:01] | I simply cannot decide. | 我只是无法决定 | 
| [12:18] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [12:28] | Eenie… | 点 | 
| [12:32] | meenie… | 兵 | 
| [12:34] | miney… | 点 | 
| [12:36] | mo… | 将 | 
| [12:39] | catch… | 骑 | 
| [12:43] | a tiger… | 虎 | 
| [12:46] | by… | 打 | 
| [12:48] | his toe. | 仗 | 
| [12:50] | If… | 点到 | 
| [12:52] | he hollers… | 哪里 | 
| [12:57] | let him go. | 哪里就上 | 
| [12:59] | My mother… | 头 | 
| [13:02] | told me… | 破 | 
| [13:07] | to pick… | 血 | 
| [13:10] | the very… | 流 | 
| [13:12] | best one… | 死 | 
| [13:17] | and you… | 在 | 
| [13:20] | are… | 场 | 
| [13:47] | it. | 上 | 
| [13:50] | Anybody moves, anybody says anything, | 有人敢动或说话 | 
| [13:52] | cut the boy’s other eye out and feed it to his father, | 就把那孩子的另一只眼挖出来喂他父亲吃 | 
| [13:55] | and then we’ll start. | 然后我们再开始 | 
| [13:57] | You can breathe. You can blink. | 你可以呼吸 你可以眨眼 | 
| [14:00] | You can cry. | 你可以哭泣 | 
| [14:06] | Hell, you’re all gonna be doing that. | 见鬼 你们每个人都会那样的 | 
| [14:13] | Look at that! | 看看 | 
| [14:15] | Taking it like a champ! | 真有种 | 
| [14:17] | Suck… | 给 | 
| [14:19] | my… | 我 | 
| [14:21] | nuts. | 滚蛋 | 
| [14:38] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 | 
| [14:41] | He said, “suck my nuts.” | 他让我滚蛋 | 
| [15:16] | Oh, my goodness! | 老天啊 | 
| [15:20] | Look at this! | 看看啊 | 
| [15:26] | You guys, look at my dirty girl! | 大伙儿们 瞧瞧我肮脏的坏女孩 | 
| [15:38] | Sweetheart… | 小甜心… | 
| [15:41] | Lay your eyes on this. | 好好看看 | 
| [15:49] | Oh, damn. | 该死的 | 
| [15:52] | Were you — | 你俩… | 
| [15:53] | Were you together? | 你俩是一对吗 | 
| [15:56] | That sucks. | 真惨 | 
| [15:59] | But if you were, you should know | 假如你俩真是一对 你就应该知道 | 
| [16:01] | there was a reason for all this. | 这一切都是有原因的 | 
| [16:04] | Red — and hell, he was, is, | 红毛 该死的 他过去是 现在是 | 
| [16:07] | and will ever be red. | 将来也永远会是红的了 | 
| [16:09] | He just took one or six | 他为你们团队里的一人 或六人 | 
| [16:11] | or seven for the team! | 甚至是七人挡了一劫 | 
| [16:16] | So take…a damn look. | 所以 仔细 看看 | 
| [16:24] | Take a damn look! | 仔细看看 | 
| [16:33] | Daryl! | 达里尔 | 
| [16:34] | No! | 不 | 
| [16:38] | Oh, no. | 不成 | 
| [16:49] | That? | 那种行为 | 
| [16:50] | Oh, my! | 老天爷 | 
| [16:54] | That… | 那种行为 | 
| [16:56] | is a no-no. | 绝对不可取 | 
| [16:59] | The whole thing — | 这整件事 | 
| [17:00] | not one bit of that shit flies here. | 绝对不允许出现任何类似的行为 | 
| [17:12] | Do you want me to do it? | 你想要我动手吗 | 
| [17:14] | Right here. | 就地正法 | 
| [17:22] | No. | 不 | 
| [17:24] | No, you don’t kill them… | 不 你不能杀了他们 | 
| [17:26] | not until you try a little. | 不能这么轻易 | 
| [17:40] | And anyway… | 话说回来 | 
| [17:44] | that’s not how it works. | 规矩不是这样的 | 
| [17:46] | Now, I already told you people — | 我已经告诉过你们了 | 
| [17:49] | first one’s free, | 第一次算了 | 
| [17:52] | then what’d I say? | 然后我说了什么 | 
| [17:52] | I said I would shut that shit down! | 我说我会弄死你们的 | 
| [17:57] | No exceptions. | 没有例外 | 
| [17:59] | Now, I don’t know what kind of lying assholes | 我不知道你们之前都是在和 | 
| [18:02] | you’ve been dealing with… | 什么样的骗子打交道 | 
| [18:06] | …but I’m a man of my word. | 但我是个讲信用的人 | 
| [18:09] | First impressions are important. | 第一印象很重要 | 
| [18:16] | I need you to know me. | 我要你们了解我 | 
| [18:24] | So… | 那么… | 
| [18:29] | …back to it. | 重新再来 | 
| [18:34] | No! | 不 | 
| [18:55] | Buddy, you still there? | 伙计 你还有知觉吗 | 
| [18:59] | I just don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:00] | It seems like you’re trying to speak, | 好像你想说什么 | 
| [19:03] | but you just took a hell of a hit. | 但你刚狠狠中了一棒 | 
| [19:06] | I just popped your skull so hard, | 我砸你脑袋太用力了 | 
| [19:08] | your eyeball just popped out, | 你眼球都爆出来了 | 
| [19:12] | and it is gross as shit! | 真是恶心死了 | 
| [19:15] | Maggie, I’ll find you. | 玛姬 我会找到你的 | 
| [19:31] | Oh, hell. | 该死的 | 
| [19:36] | I can see this is hard on you guys. | 能看出来这对你们来说太残酷了 | 
| [19:41] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [19:44] | I truly am. | 真心的 | 
| [19:47] | But I did say it. | 但我确实说过 | 
| [19:50] | No exceptions! | 没有例外 | 
| [20:18] | You bunch of pussies. | 你们这帮孬种 | 
| [20:23] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚开始 | 
| [20:33] | Lucille is thirsty. | 露西尔很饥渴 | 
| [20:39] | She is a vampire bat. | 她是根吸血棒 | 
| [21:11] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [21:13] | Was the joke that bad? | 不好笑吗 | 
| [21:19] | People died, Rick. | 他们死了 瑞克 | 
| [21:21] | It’s what happened. | 那确实发生了 | 
| [21:23] | Doesn’t mean the rest of them have to. | 不代表其他人也要去死 | 
| [21:27] | Get me my ax. | 把我的斧子给我 | 
| [21:31] | Get me…my…ax! | 把我的 斧子 给我 | 
| [21:44] | I thought you were the guy, Rick. | 我以为你行 瑞克 | 
| [21:46] | Maybe you’re not. | 也许你不行 | 
| [21:48] | We’ll give it one more go. | 再给你一次机会 | 
| [21:50] | Now, I really want you to try this time. | 我现在真心希望你再试一下 | 
| [21:54] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 | 
| [21:57] | Bring me my ax! | 把我的斧子给我 | 
| [22:50] | Clock is ticking, Rick! | 时间不等人 瑞克 | 
| [22:54] | Think about what can still happen. | 想想还可能发生的事 | 
| [24:36] | Attaboy! | 真乖 | 
| [25:25] | We’re here, prick. | 我们到了 混蛋 | 
| [25:36] | This must be hard for you, right? | 你一定不好受对吧 | 
| [25:40] | I mean, you have been King Shit for so long. | 一直以来你都是最强者 | 
| [25:50] | Losin’ two of your own like… | 瞬间失去两个自己人 | 
| [25:55] | Gettin’ ’em clipped like that, one nut, then the other, | 被那样殴杀 一个接着一个 | 
| [25:58] | and in front of your boy? | 还当着你儿子的面 | 
| [26:00] | That is some screwed-up shit! | 那真是糟透了 | 
| [26:12] | Goody. | 太好了 | 
| [26:22] | You were in charge. | 你以前是老大 | 
| [26:28] | Hell… | 该死 | 
| [26:32] | …you were probably… | 你可能… | 
| [26:34] | addicted to it. | 当上瘾了 | 
| [26:37] | And now, well, | 现在 | 
| [26:39] | clip, clip — that’s over. | 啪啪两下 就结束了 | 
| [26:45] | But… | 但是… | 
| [26:50] | …you can still lead… | 你还是可以为我服务 | 
| [26:53] | a nice, productive life producing for me. | 过上美好殷实的生活 | 
| [27:07] | I think you’re gonna need it. | 我觉得你会用上的 | 
| [27:13] | I just got a feelin’. | 我有预感 | 
| [27:24] | So take it. | 那么拿去 | 
| [27:45] | Here we are. | 我们到了 | 
| [27:48] | Let me ask you something, Rick — | 让我问你 瑞克 | 
| [27:51] | do you even know what that little trip was about? | 你知道那段小旅行的意义吗 | 
| [28:03] | Speak when you’re spoken to. | 让你说你就说 | 
| [28:10] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 | 
| [28:15] | That trip was about | 那旅行的意义 | 
| [28:16] | the way you looked at me. | 在于你看我的眼神 | 
| [28:20] | I wanted to change that. | 我想改变你 | 
| [28:21] | I wanted you to understand. | 我想要你明白 | 
| [28:25] | But you’re still looking at me the same damn way… | 但你还是用那同样该死的眼神看我 | 
| [28:31] | …like I shit in your scrambled eggs, | 就像我在你的煎蛋里拉屎了一样 | 
| [28:33] | and that’s not gonna work. | 那是行不通的 | 
| [28:36] | So… | 那么… | 
| [28:42] | …do I give you another chance? | 我要再给你一次机会吗 | 
| [28:50] | Yeah. | 要 | 
| [28:51] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [28:53] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [28:57] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:58] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [29:01] | And here it is — the grand-prize game. | 那就开始吧 超级大奖赛 | 
| [29:06] | What you do next will decide whether your crap day | 你接下来做出的选择 会决定这糟糕的一天 | 
| [29:10] | becomes everyone’s last crap day | 会变成大家最后糟糕的一天 | 
| [29:15] | or just another crap day. | 还是说只是普通糟糕的一天 | 
| [29:20] | Get some guns to the back of their heads. | 用枪指着他们的头 | 
| [29:33] | Good. Now… | 好 那么… | 
| [29:36] | level with their noses, so if you have to fire… | 和他们鼻子齐平 这样一开枪… | 
| [29:41] | it’ll be a real mess. | 那画面会很惨烈 | 
| [29:55] | Kid… | 孩子 | 
| [30:01] | Right here. | 过来 | 
| [30:05] | Kid…now. | 孩子 快点 | 
| [30:18] | You a southpaw? | 你是左撇子吗 | 
| [30:20] | Am I a what? | 什么 | 
| [30:21] | You a lefty? | 你惯用左手吗 | 
| [30:24] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:26] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [30:33] | That hurt? | 疼吗 | 
| [30:35] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:38] | Should. | 你应该疼 | 
| [30:39] | It’s supposed to. | 应该觉得疼 | 
| [30:42] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [30:44] | Get down on the ground, kid, next to Daddy. | 趴在地上 孩子 趴在爸爸边上 | 
| [30:48] | Spread them wings. | 展开双手 | 
| [31:00] | Simon… | 西蒙 | 
| [31:04] | …you got a pen? | 你有笔吗 | 
| [31:07] | Yeah. | 有 | 
| [31:22] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 | 
| [31:24] | This is gonna be as cold as a warlock’s ballsack, | 这会凉得像巫师的阴囊 | 
| [31:27] | just like he was hanging his ballsack above you | 好像他在你身上挺着阴囊 | 
| [31:30] | and dragging it right across the forearm. | 然后拖过你的前臂 | 
| [31:34] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [31:36] | Gives you a little leverage. | 给你留一点 | 
| [31:38] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 | 
| [31:39] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 | 
| [31:41] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 | 
| [31:44] | Me? | 求我 | 
| [31:48] | I ain’t doing shit. | 我什么都不会干的 | 
| [31:55] | Rick, I want you to take your ax… | 瑞克 我要你拿起斧头 | 
| [31:59] | cut your son’s left arm off, | 砍下你儿子的左臂 | 
| [32:00] | right on that line. | 就顺着那条线 | 
| [32:02] | Now, I know — I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [32:05] | You’re gonna have to process that for a second. | 你要花点时间接受这个信息 | 
| [32:07] | That makes sense. | 这是正常的 | 
| [32:08] | Still, though, I’m gonna need you to do it, | 但是 我还是要你动手 | 
| [32:11] | or all these people are gonna die. | 不然其他人就得死 | 
| [32:14] | Then Carl dies, | 然后卡尔也要死 | 
| [32:16] | then the people back home die… | 家里的那些人也要死 | 
| [32:19] | and then you, eventually. | 最后 你也得死 | 
| [32:23] | I’m gonna keep you breathing for a few years, | 我会让你苟活个几年 | 
| [32:25] | just so you can stew on it. | 让你备受煎熬 | 
| [32:27] | You — you don’t have to do this. | 你…你不用这么做的 | 
| [32:28] | We understand. | 我们明白了 | 
| [32:30] | We understand. | 我们明白了 | 
| [32:31] | You understand. | 你明白了 | 
| [32:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [32:36] | I’m not sure that Rick does. | 我只是不确定瑞克明不明白 | 
| [32:40] | I’m gonna need a clean cut | 我要你干脆利落地 | 
| [32:42] | right there on that line. | 顺着那条线砍 | 
| [32:43] | Now, I know this is a screwed-up thing to ask, | 我知道这样要求很过分 | 
| [32:45] | but it’s gonna have to be like a salami slice — | 但你得砍成像意大利香肠片一样 | 
| [32:49] | nothing messy, clean, 45 degrees — | 切口齐整 干净 45度角 | 
| [32:51] | give us something to fold over. | 好让我们缝合伤口 | 
| [32:53] | We got a great doctor. | 我们有个好医生 | 
| [32:54] | The kid’ll be fine. | 孩子不会有事的 | 
| [32:57] | Probably. | 大概吧 | 
| [33:00] | Rick… | 瑞克 | 
| [33:04] | …this needs to happen now — | 必须现在就做 | 
| [33:06] | chop, chop — | 快点 | 
| [33:08] | or I will crush the little fella’s skull myself. | 不然我亲自砸烂这小子的脑袋 | 
| [33:11] | It can — It can — It can be me. | 可以换我 | 
| [33:14] | It can be me. | 可以换我 | 
| [33:18] | Y-You can do it to me. | 你可以砍我的手 | 
| [33:19] | I c– I can go with — with you. | 我可以跟你走 | 
| [33:22] | No. | 不行 | 
| [33:24] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [33:27] | Rick… | 瑞克 | 
| [33:29] | pick up the ax. | 拿起斧子 | 
| [33:35] | Not making a decision is a big decision. | 不做决定也是个大决定 | 
| [33:40] | You really want to see all these people die? | 你真想看这些人都死吗 | 
| [33:43] | You will. | 你会看到的 | 
| [33:45] | You will see every ugly thing. | 你会看到每个肮脏的细节 | 
| [33:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [33:53] | Are you gonna make me count? | 你要逼我倒数吗 | 
| [33:56] | Okay, Rick. | 好吧 瑞克 | 
| [33:58] | You win. | 你赢了 | 
| [33:59] | I am counting. | 我数 | 
| [34:00] | – 3! – Please. | -三 -求你了 | 
| [34:03] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [34:05] | It can be me. | 可以换我 | 
| [34:06] | Please! | 求你了 | 
| [34:09] | 2! | 二 | 
| [34:10] | Please, don’t do — | 求你了 别这样 | 
| [34:17] | This is it. | 时间要到了 | 
| [34:22] | 1. ? | 一 | 
| [34:28] | Dad… just do it. | 爸爸 砍吧 | 
| [34:32] | Just do it. | 砍吧 | 
| [34:44] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [34:48] | You answer to me. | 你听我号令 | 
| [34:50] | You provide for me. | 你向我上贡 | 
| [34:53] | You belong to me. | 你属于我 | 
| [34:55] | Right? | 对吗 | 
| [34:59] | Speak when you’re spoken to! | 让你说你就说 | 
| [35:02] | You answer to me. | 你听我号令 | 
| [35:04] | You provide for me. | 你向我上贡 | 
| [35:06] | Provide for you. | 向你上贡 | 
| [35:07] | You belong to me, right?! | 你属于我 对吗 | 
| [35:12] | Right. | 对 | 
| [35:15] | Right. | 很好 | 
| [35:19] | That… | 这… | 
| [35:21] | …is the look I wanted to see. | 就是我想看到的眼神 | 
| [35:36] | We did it… | 我们做到了 | 
| [35:38] | all of us, together… | 我们所有人 齐心协力 | 
| [35:41] | even the dead guys on the ground. | 甚至包括地上趴着的死人 | 
| [35:43] | Hell, they get the spirit award, for sure. | 见鬼 他们肯定要得精神奖 | 
| [35:49] | Today was a productive damn day! | 今天是他妈高效的一天 | 
| [35:56] | Now, I hope, for all your sake… | 现在我希望 为了你们好 | 
| [36:00] | that you get it now… | 你们明白了 | 
| [36:03] | …that you understand how things work. | 你们理解事情的运作方式 | 
| [36:13] | Things have changed. | 一切已改变 | 
| [36:15] | Whatever you had going for you… | 不管你们以前怎么样 | 
| [36:19] | …that is over now. | 现在都已结束 | 
| [36:23] | Ah. Dwight… | 德怀特 | 
| [36:27] | …load him up. | 拉他上车 | 
| [36:49] | He’s got guts — | 他有种 | 
| [36:51] | not a little bitch like someone I know. | 不像我认识的某个小婊子 | 
| [36:55] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 | 
| [36:56] | He’s mine now. | 他现在是我的了 | 
| [36:59] | But you still want to try something? | 但如果你还想打鬼主意 | 
| [37:01] | “Not today, not tomorrow.” | “不在今天 不在明天” | 
| [37:02] | “Not today, not tomorrow”? | “不在今天 不在明天” | 
| [37:03] | I will cut pieces off of… | 我会砍下一部分… | 
| [37:08] | Hell’s his name? | 他叫什么来着 | 
| [37:10] | Daryl. | 达里尔 | 
| [37:12] | That actually sounds right. | 听上去还挺配他的 | 
| [37:14] | I will cut pieces off of Daryl | 我会切下达里尔的一部分 | 
| [37:17] | and put them on your doorstep — | 然后放到你的门口 | 
| [37:19] | or, better yet, I will bring him to you | 或者 更棒的是 我把他带到你面前 | 
| [37:22] | and have you do it for me. | 让你来替我动手 | 
| [37:34] | Welcome to a brand-new beginning, you sorry shits! | 欢迎来到全新的开始 你们这些可怜虫 | 
| [37:40] | I’m gonna leave you a truck. | 我给你们一辆货车 | 
| [37:43] | Keep it. | 留着吧 | 
| [37:44] | Use it to cart all the crap you’re gonna find me. | 用来装你们给我弄到的各种物资 | 
| [37:48] | We’ll be back for our first offering in one week. | 我们会在一周后来收第一次的贡品 | 
| [37:51] | Until then… | 在那之前 | 
| [37:52] | ta-ta. | 再见 | 
| [39:44] | Maggie. Maggie. | 玛姬 玛姬 | 
| [39:51] | Maggie… | 玛姬 | 
| [39:54] | you need to sit down. | 你得坐下 | 
| [39:56] | – Maggie. – No. | -玛姬 -不 | 
| [40:02] | We need to get you to the Hilltop. | 我们需要把你送去山顶寨 | 
| [40:03] | You need to go get ready. | 你得去做好准备 | 
| [40:05] | For what? | 准备什么 | 
| [40:09] | To fight them. | 抗击他们 | 
| [40:19] | They have Daryl. | 他们手里有达里尔 | 
| [40:21] | They have an army. | 他们有一支军队 | 
| [40:24] | We would die — all of us. | 我们会死的 全都会死 | 
| [40:28] | Go home. | 回家去吧 | 
| [40:33] | Take everybody with you. | 把大家都带回去 | 
| [40:36] | I can get there by myself. | 我可以一个人去那里 | 
| [40:38] | You can barely stand up. | 你站都站不稳了 | 
| [40:39] | I need to go. | 我必须去 | 
| [40:41] | You need to go to Alexandria. | 你需要回亚历山大去 | 
| [40:52] | You were out — out here for me. | 你们是为了我才出来的 | 
| [40:56] | We still are. | 我们现在依然是 | 
| [41:09] | I can make it now. | 我现在一个人可以走到 | 
| [41:10] | I need you to go back. | 我需要你们回去 | 
| [41:11] | I can’t have you out here. | 我不能让你们在外面 | 
| [41:12] | I can’t have you all out here anymore. | 我不能再让你们在外面冒险了 | 
| [41:14] | I need you to go back. | 我需要你们回去 | 
| [41:24] | Maggie… | 玛姬 | 
| [41:26] | we’re not letting you go. | 我们不会让你一个人走的 | 
| [41:29] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [41:30] | You have to. | 你们必须让我走 | 
| [41:33] | It’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 | 
| [41:44] | I’m taking her. | 我带着她 | 
| [41:48] | I’m gonna get her there. | 我会送她去那里的 | 
| [41:51] | I’m gonna keep her safe. | 我会保护她的安全 | 
| [41:59] | I’m not giving you a choice. | 我由不得你拒绝 | 
| [42:01] | I’m taking him with me. | 我要带着他一起 | 
| [42:23] | I’m gonna take him. | 我要带上他 | 
| [42:28] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我要这么做 | 
| [42:48] | I need to do this. Please. | 我必须这么做 拜托了 | 
| [42:51] | We need to help you. | 我们要帮你 | 
| [42:56] | I got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [42:58] | I got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [43:00] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [43:04] | Pl– Pl– Please let us. | 拜托 让我们帮忙吧 | 
| [43:11] | He– He’s our family, t– | 他是我们的家人 | 
| [43:13] | He’s our family, too. | 他也是我们的家人 | 
| [43:29] | All right. On three. | 好了 数到三 | 
| [43:31] | 1, 2… | 一 二 | 
| [43:47] | Bet you thought you were all gonna grow old together, | 我猜你们一定都以为你们会一起变老 | 
| [43:51] | sittin’ around the table at Sunday dinner | 周日晚上围坐在桌边一起吃饭 | 
| [43:53] | and the happily ever after. | 从此幸福地生活在一起 | 
| [43:56] | No. | 不 | 
| [43:58] | Doesn’t work like that, Rick. | 不是那么回事 瑞克 | 
| [44:01] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |