| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:44] | It’ll be dark soon. | 很快就天黑了 | 
| [00:46] | It’s not much further. | 不远了 | 
| [00:48] | We have people who can patch her up. | 我们有人可以包扎她 | 
| [00:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [00:56] | I’m marking our way back. | 标记回去的路 | 
| [01:17] | – On your left! – I’ve got it. | -你左边 -我来 | 
| [03:35] | – Daniel. – Colton. | -丹尼尔 -克尔顿 | 
| [03:38] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [03:40] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你们 | 
| [03:43] | It looks like you found some people yourself. | 看来你们自己也找到了一些人 | 
| [05:03] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久 | 
| [05:08] | Two days, more or less. | 差不多两天 | 
| [05:20] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 | 
| [05:22] | Doctor says you’re healing up — | 医生说你在好转 | 
| [05:25] | said it could have been much worse, | 说情况本可能更糟糕 | 
| [05:26] | but you had some luck. | 但你很幸运 | 
| [05:29] | And your pack with the weapons — | 你身上带着武器 | 
| [05:31] | they wanted to lock them up. | 他们想把武器锁起来 | 
| [05:34] | Seeing as they were helping us, I didn’t argue. | 既然他们在帮我们 我就没反驳 | 
| [05:37] | It’ll be with them until we’re ready to leave. | 我们走之前 武器都要交给他们保管 | 
| [05:41] | I figure that’ll be another week, | 我想那得还要一周 | 
| [05:43] | maybe a little more, | 也许时间更长 | 
| [05:45] | and then we can start back to Alexandria. | 然后我们就能动身回亚历山大了 | 
| [05:50] | – What is this place? – ?Well, the people here — | -这是什么地方 -这里的人们 | 
| [05:52] | they, um, they call this place “The Kingdom.” | 称这个地方为”神之国” | 
| [06:09] | They were helping you… | 他们在帮你 | 
| [06:11] | so I’ve been helping them. | 所以我在帮他们 | 
| [06:20] | Did you — Did you tell them about what happened to me, | 你跟他们说了我的经历 | 
| [06:22] | about who we are? | 和我们的身份吗 | 
| [06:23] | Why? Who are we, Carol? | 怎么了 我们是谁 卡萝尔 | 
| [06:26] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 | 
| [06:28] | They saw what that man did to you, | 他们看见了那男人对你做的事 | 
| [06:30] | and they saw what I did to him. | 也看见了我对他做的事 | 
| [06:33] | We got split up. | 我们分开了 | 
| [06:34] | You found trouble. I found you. | 你惹上了麻烦 我找到了你 | 
| [06:36] | That is all he knows. | 他就知道这么多 | 
| [06:38] | All who knows? | 他是谁 | 
| [06:39] | The man I’m taking you to see — | 他是我要带你去见的人 | 
| [06:41] | the person who’s in charge of this place. | 管这里的人 | 
| [06:43] | This person have a name? | 这人有名字吗 | 
| [06:48] | – Morgan? ?- Yeah. | -摩根 -嗯 | 
| [06:51] | He, um… | 他 | 
| [06:55] | …he’s called “King Ezekiel.” | 他叫”以西结国王” | 
| [06:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:58] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [07:00] | King Ezekiel. | 以西结国王 | 
| [07:05] | And, um… | 而且 | 
| [07:08] | he does his own thing. | 他有自己的一套 | 
| [07:10] | See? | 明白吗 | 
| [07:14] | Uh, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [07:17] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [07:21] | here we are. | 我们到了 | 
| [07:30] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [07:31] | I, uh, I forgot to say that… | 我忘记说了 | 
| [07:36] | Ezekiel has a tiger. | 以西结有只老虎 | 
| [08:28] | Shiva, enough. | 希瓦 够了 | 
| [08:30] | The fair maiden has been through a myriad of trials. | 这位淑女经历了诸多磨难 | 
| [08:34] | They are our guests. | 他们是我们的客人 | 
| [08:37] | Chill it up, “S.” | 冷静点 希 | 
| [08:38] | Chill it up! | 冷静点 | 
| [08:42] | Jerry, you are a faithful steward, | 杰瑞 你是个忠诚的管家 | 
| [08:45] | but your words leave me pitch-kettled. | 但你的话让我很困惑 | 
| [08:49] | I understand your concern, Shiva. | 我理解你的担心 希瓦 | 
| [08:51] | You haven’t met Carol. | 你没有见过卡萝尔 | 
| [08:53] | Nor have I. | 我也没有 | 
| [08:54] | But if she is a friend of Morgan, | 但既然她是摩根的朋友 | 
| [08:57] | we shall consider her a friend of the realm | 我们就该把她视为神之国的朋友 | 
| [08:59] | until proven otherwise. | 除非有相反证据 | 
| [09:02] | She’s doing better, | 她好转了 | 
| [09:03] | thanks to you and your people, so… | 多亏了你和你的子民 所以 | 
| [09:06] | Indeed. | 的确 | 
| [09:07] | It pleases me to see you up and about, Carol. | 看见你能起床走动 我很高兴 卡萝尔 | 
| [09:11] | I am King Ezekiel. | 我是以西结国王 | 
| [09:13] | Welcome to the Kingdom. | 欢迎来到神之国 | 
| [09:29] | You have been addressed by the king, yet you remain silent. | 国王与你说话 你却一言不发 | 
| [09:34] | Do I detect skepticism? | 是因为你心存疑虑吗 | 
| [09:37] | Perhaps you think me mad. | 也许你以为我疯了 | 
| [09:40] | Perhaps you see this place as nothing more than a mirage. | 也许你以为这个地方不过是镜花水月 | 
| [09:43] | So…tell me… | 告诉我… | 
| [09:47] | what do you think of The Kingdom, Carol? | 你是怎么看待神之国的 卡萝尔 | 
| [09:51] | What do you think of the King? | 又是怎么看待本王的 | 
| [10:00] | I…think you’re amazing. | 我…觉得您棒极了 | 
| [10:03] | It’s amazing. | 真是棒极了 | 
| [10:05] | And your Sheba — | 还有您的希巴… | 
| [10:07] | It’s, uh, “Shiva.” | 它叫”希瓦” | 
| [10:10] | Shiva. | 希瓦 | 
| [10:13] | Amazing. | 棒极了 | 
| [10:14] | I would be speechless if I wasn’t already speaking. | 我差点惊得说不出话来 | 
| [10:19] | I don’t know what the hell’s going on | 我不知道这到底是怎么回事 | 
| [10:20] | in the most wonderful way. | 但我的喜大于惊 | 
| [10:23] | As Morgan is aware, | 如同摩根所知 | 
| [10:24] | I encourage those who find respite here | 我鼓励那些在此修养的人 | 
| [10:28] | to enjoy the fruits of our grandeur for as long as they like, | 随时享用我们这伟大的一切 | 
| [10:31] | so long as they contribute. | 只要他们有所贡献 | 
| [10:34] | Drink from the well, replenish the well… | 取水于井 还井以水 | 
| [10:37] | once you’ve healed, of course. | 当然 等你好了之后 | 
| [10:39] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [10:40] | Of course. All about the well. | 当然 静[井]养最重要 | 
| [10:42] | Well-said. | 说得精[井]辟 | 
| [10:46] | Jerry… | 杰瑞… | 
| [10:48] | Ah, where are my manners? | 我的待客之道呢 | 
| [10:52] | Please, partake. | 请尽情吃吧 | 
| [10:53] | We have magnificent apples, nectarines, pomegranates — | 我们有美味的苹果 油桃 石榴 | 
| [10:58] | all grown right here inside the Kingdom. | 全都是在神之国里种的 | 
| [11:01] | It’s fruit time. | 该吃水果了 | 
| [11:03] | I-I couldn’t. | 我不能 | 
| [11:05] | Oh, come, now. | 吃吧 | 
| [11:06] | At least take a pomegranate. | 至少吃个石榴吧 | 
| [11:09] | You know, I always found them too much trouble. | 我总是觉得吃这个太麻烦了 | 
| [11:12] | Sweet fruit surrounded by bitter — | 苦皮包甜果 | 
| [11:14] | they’re something of a contradiction, | 是挺矛盾的 | 
| [11:16] | but heaven for the effort. | 但这也是天意 | 
| [11:18] | You park some chocolate in front of me and watch it go bye-bye, | 放些巧克力在我面前 我马上就能吃光 | 
| [11:21] | but pomegranates — just not for me, thanks. | 但是石榴…我真不太喜欢 谢谢了 | 
| [11:24] | Well, if there’s anything you want or need — | 假如你有什么需要… | 
| [11:28] | if you enjoy music, | 假如你喜欢音乐 | 
| [11:30] | we have a guitarist whose talent brings tears to the eye, | 我们有一位吉他手 他的演奏催人泪下 | 
| [11:33] | and we have a small choir. | 我们还有个小合唱团 | 
| [11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:36] | All I need is some more rest… | 我唯一需要的就是多休息 | 
| [11:38] | and maybe a hairbrush. | 也许还需要一把梳子 | 
| [11:41] | No one told me I’d be meeting royalty. | 没人告诉我要觐见王室 | 
| [11:46] | Anyway… | 总而言之 | 
| [11:48] | uh, Your Majesty — | 陛下 | 
| [11:50] | I should call you “Your Majesty,” right? | 我是应该称您为”陛下”吧 | 
| [11:52] | You can. | 你可以这么称呼 | 
| [11:54] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢您 陛下 | 
| [11:57] | It’s a pleasure. | 我深感荣幸 | 
| [11:59] | The pleasure is mine, Carol. | 我也很荣幸 卡萝尔 | 
| [12:01] | Be well. | 保重 | 
| [12:20] | Look, I know. | 听着 我知道 | 
| [12:21] | You’re shitting me, right? | 你是在逗我是吧 | 
| [12:22] | Now, it’s — it’s a lot. | 这…很难接受 | 
| [12:24] | He is, um… | 他… | 
| [12:26] | I don’t know. It — It — | 我不知道该怎么说… | 
| [12:27] | Stop it. Stop this. | 停下 别说了 | 
| [12:29] | This place is a damn circus — | 这地方跟个马戏团似的 | 
| [12:32] | all of it. | 这一切 | 
| [12:32] | Th-These people — this is make-believe. | 这些人…活在童话中 | 
| [12:35] | It’s playtime. | 就像在玩游戏 | 
| [12:36] | And you’re just… | 而你就… | 
| [12:39] | I can’t do this. I can’t be here. | 我做不来 我不能待在这里 | 
| [12:41] | Look, Carol, these people found — | 听着 卡萝尔 这些人找到了… | 
| [12:42] | No, I can’t, Morgan. | 不 我待不下去 摩根 | 
| [12:44] | I won’t. | 我也不会待下去 | 
| [12:45] | I’ll wait. | 我会等待时机 | 
| [12:47] | And when you’re not there to stop me, | 等到你不在身边 没法阻止我了 | 
| [12:48] | when nobody else is, I’ll go. | 等到没人能阻止我了 我就走 | 
| [12:51] | You know I can’t let you. | 你知道我不能让你走 | 
| [12:52] | No. I’ll — | 不 我会… | 
| [12:53] | You’ll what? | 你会怎样 | 
| [12:55] | Tie me up like that wolf? | 像那个狼一样把我绑起来吗 | 
| [12:57] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 | 
| [13:00] | It isn’t up to you. | 这由不得你来决定 | 
| [13:03] | It wasn’t before in the basement, | 之前在地下室里不是 | 
| [13:05] | it wasn’t at the library, and it isn’t now. | 在图书馆时不是 现在也不是 | 
| [13:07] | I don’t give a shit | 我根本不在乎 | 
| [13:09] | if you think you’ve found the secret to life. | 你是否自认为找到了生命的奥秘 | 
| [13:10] | – I — ?- No, I don’t. I don’t. | -我… -不 我没有这么认为 | 
| [13:11] | I don’t, and I haven’t. And I know what I’ve started. | 我没有 我也没找到 我知道我引发了什么 | 
| [13:21] | But I won’t let you die out there. | 但我不会让你死在外面的 | 
| [13:25] | That’s what I won’t do. | 那是我不会做的事 | 
| [13:31] | It doesn’t matter what you do. | 你做什么不重要 | 
| [14:02] | Where we going? | 我们去哪儿 | 
| [14:04] | – Hunting. – ?Hunting what? | -打猎 -猎捕什么 | 
| [14:06] | What was once captive to the farm | 曾经被关在农场的东西 | 
| [14:09] | now runs free in the city. | 现在在城里自由奔驰 | 
| [14:11] | Here! | 这边 | 
| [14:12] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快跑 | 
| [14:13] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快点 跟上 | 
| [14:15] | -Come on! – ?Come on! | -快跑 -快点 | 
| [14:16] | Turn! Turn! Whoo, whoo! ?Come on! | 转弯 转弯 快走 | 
| [14:19] | Go now! Go now! | 走 快走 | 
| [14:20] | – Go now! Go now! – ?Come on! | -走 快走 -快点 | 
| [14:23] | Go now! Go now! Go! ?Come on! Go! | 快走 快走 快点 | 
| [14:29] | Well-done, Richard. | 好样的 理查德 | 
| [14:30] | It’s just what we needed. | 那是我们需要的 | 
| [14:38] | Why the Walker? | 为什么要用行尸 | 
| [14:42] | We’re herding them in. Why do you need bait? | 我们在赶它们进去 你为什么还需要诱饵 | 
| [14:44] | Because I want their bellies full of rot. | 因为我希望它们的肚子里装满腐肉 | 
| [14:48] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 | 
| [14:56] | You shoot a machine gun in the woods, and nothing. | 你在深山老林里开机枪 不会招来任何东西 | 
| [14:59] | You cough in the city, and… | 但如果在城里咳一声 就… | 
| [15:03] | Diane, retrieve the truck. | 黛安 去把货车开来 | 
| [15:05] | We’ll take our leave. | 我们马上离开 | 
| [15:15] | Ben… | 本 | 
| [15:17] | you’re up. | 该你上了 | 
| [15:20] | Use the machete. | 用砍刀 | 
| [15:21] | Just as you and he have practiced. | 就像你和他练习时那样 | 
| [15:25] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [15:27] | Like we practiced. | 像我们练习时那样 | 
| [15:53] | Do not be troubled, Benjamin. | 不要觉得不安 本杰明 | 
| [15:55] | Next time. | 下次就好了 | 
| [16:01] | No one back home needs to know about this. | 不要让家里的人知道这事 | 
| [16:04] | You mean the pigs — that they’re eating the dead? | 你是说这些猪吃腐尸的事吗 | 
| [16:09] | Any of it. | 任何事都别提 | 
| [16:28] | May we one day cease you all from this curse! | 愿我们有一天能解除你们所有人的诅咒 | 
| [16:30] | Till then, know that we live on in your place… | 在那之前 要知道我们生活在你们的土地上 | 
| [16:33] | full, festive, faithful, and free. | 充实 忠诚 自由 | 
| [16:36] | Only halfway free. | 只能算半自由 | 
| [16:58] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪儿 | 
| [17:01] | Somewhere else. | 别的地方 | 
| [17:33] | Your skill with the staff… | 你使用棍棒的技能 | 
| [17:37] | how did you come to acquire that skill? | 你是怎么掌握这种技能的 | 
| [17:41] | It was a cheesemaker, a friend. | 一个做奶酪的朋友教我的 | 
| [17:47] | I imagine your comrade would be very proud of you this day. | 我相信如今你的同伴一定非常以你为傲吧 | 
| [17:52] | For saving Ben in a single blow. | 一击就救了本的命 | 
| [17:58] | There’s a saying — | 有这么一种说法 | 
| [18:00] | the pessimist looks down and hits his head. | 悲观主义者向下看 磕到了脑袋 | 
| [18:03] | The optimist looks up… | 乐观主义者向上看 | 
| [18:06] | and loses his footing. | 失去了立足点 | 
| [18:08] | The realist looks forward | 现实主义者向前看 | 
| [18:11] | and adjusts his path accordingly. | 根据前方的情况调整自己的路线 | 
| [18:15] | I believe young Benjamin’s path is in need of adjustment. | 我觉得小本杰明的路线 就需要调整 | 
| [18:21] | Would you train him, | 你能训练他吗 | 
| [18:23] | as your friend trained you? | 就像你的朋友训练你那样 | 
| [18:24] | I don’t… | 我不… | 
| [18:26] | I don’t know that I’m the — | 我不知道我是否是适合… | 
| [18:27] | Benjamin has shown aptitude with neither blades nor munitions. | 本杰明在刀枪上没有造诣 | 
| [18:31] | Perhaps his failings lie in the weapons… | 也许他失败的原因在于武器 | 
| [18:34] | perhaps it’s the teacher… | 也许在于师父 | 
| [18:37] | and perhaps it’s both. | 也许两者都有 | 
| [18:38] | Hey, look, you know… | 听着 知道吗 | 
| [18:41] | the man I shot to save Carol, | 我开枪才救下了卡萝尔 | 
| [18:43] | the stick couldn’t have saved her. | 棍棒救不了她 | 
| [18:49] | Has it saved you? | 棍棒救过你吗 | 
| [18:55] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [18:57] | Young Benjamin will become an important member of my court. | 小本杰明要成为我这里的重要一员 | 
| [19:01] | I need the boy to… | 我要那孩子… | 
| [19:05] | I need him to live. | 我要他活下去 | 
| [19:09] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [19:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:20] | The Kingdom is favored by your presence once more! | 神之国再次为你的到来而高兴 | 
| [20:40] | That was too fast, right? | 刚才太快了是吧 | 
| [20:42] | No, no, I can keep up. | 不不 我能跟上 | 
| [20:43] | No, no. | 不不 | 
| [20:45] | It’s too fast. | 太快了 | 
| [21:15] | – Over the head? – Over the head. | -打头 -打头 | 
| [21:18] | There. And again. | 对 再来 | 
| [21:20] | Swing it back and up. | 向后抡 上举 | 
| [21:33] | I mean, it was flavor on top of flavor. | 口味层层叠加 | 
| [21:36] | It was like a goddamn dream. | 简直太梦幻了 | 
| [21:38] | I mean, breakfast cobbler? That’s… | 早餐吃水果馅饼 真是… | 
| [21:44] | We were eating possum out there. | 我们以前可是靠吃负鼠充饥 | 
| [21:47] | Now, I like the lunch cobbler. | 我更喜欢午餐吃水果馅饼 | 
| [21:50] | There’s lunch cobbler? | 午餐还有水果馅饼 | 
| [21:52] | We have cobbler at every meal. | 我们每顿都有水果馅饼 | 
| [22:01] | I’m just so… | 我有点… | 
| [22:04] | I just…I can’t. Oh, God! Oh, geez. | 我不能…天啊 老天 | 
| [22:11] | Do you have any tissues? | 你有纸巾吗 | 
| [22:13] | Yeah, one second. | 有 稍等 | 
| [22:41] | Hey, what’s the book? | 那是什么书 | 
| [22:44] | It’s, uh…It’s philosophy. | 是…哲学书 | 
| [22:48] | You know, we should really get back to… | 咱们真的得 | 
| [22:49] | – what we were doing. – You mind if I borrow it? | -继续练习了 -借我看看行吗 | 
| [22:52] | I’ve just read every book in this place…twice… | 这里所有的书我都读过了 两遍 | 
| [22:56] | Including an air-conditioning repair textbook. | 包括空调维修说明书 | 
| [23:00] | Just so you know, the number-one problem | 知道吗 供热通风与空气调节系统 | 
| [23:02] | with an H.V.A.C. system isn’t refrigerant leaks. | 最大的问题其实不是致冷剂泄漏 | 
| [23:06] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [23:07] | Won’t spoil that one for you. | 不给你剧透了 | 
| [23:11] | Please? | 可以吗 | 
| [23:16] | Here. | 给 | 
| [23:21] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 | 
| [23:23] | come with us, both of you. | 跟我们来 你们俩都来 | 
| [23:27] | We have matters of import to attend to. | 我们有很重要的事要处理 | 
| [23:30] | Bring your gun, Morgan. | 把你的枪带上 摩根 | 
| [23:40] | The swine are slaughtered far from The Kingdom… | 猪是在离神之国很远的地方被屠宰的 | 
| [23:44] | lest their screams carry in the wind and invite questions. | 以免他们的叫声招致麻烦 | 
| [23:49] | What we are doing here is a secret I keep from my people. | 我们在这里做的事对我的人保密 | 
| [23:53] | Some see secrets as a privilege of ruling. | 有些人把秘密当作是统治的特权 | 
| [23:57] | They are burdens, not part of the reward. | 它们是负担 不是奖赏 | 
| [24:02] | They are the cost. | 它们是代价 | 
| [24:25] | Here, I was worried we were early. | 我还担心我们来早了 | 
| [24:28] | Our arrangement is something I consider with the utmost seriousness. | 我对我们的协议非常认真 | 
| [24:33] | We will fulfill our obligations on time, every time. | 每一次都会准时履行义务 | 
| [24:36] | Yes, indeedy, you do, and you will. | 你确实如此 你以后也会 | 
| [24:46] | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. I count 8 — that’s good. | 一二三四五六七八 一共八只 很好 | 
| [24:52] | They look bigger than last time. That’s good, too. | 它们比上次更肥大 这也很好 | 
| [24:54] | They were well-fed. | 它们吃得很好 | 
| [24:56] | I made sure of it. | 我亲自确认的 | 
| [24:57] | We appreciate your hospitality. | 多谢你们款待 | 
| [25:00] | Lucky for us, we brought two trucks. | 幸运的是 我们开了两辆卡车来 | 
| [25:03] | How about you, uh, help us load ’em up? | 不如你们来帮忙装货如何 | 
| [25:11] | They’re part of another group. | 他们是另一伙人 | 
| [25:12] | – They call themselves – I know who they are. | -他们自称… -我知道他们是谁 | 
| [25:30] | Hey, asshole, how about a smile? | 混蛋 笑一个不好吗 | 
| [25:35] | This — This is nothing. | 这不算什么 | 
| [25:38] | We’ve been letting you off easy. | 我们是便宜你们了 | 
| [25:44] | You sure you don’t have that backwards, kid? | 你确定你没搞反吗 小子 | 
| [25:51] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [25:52] | I’m sure. | 我确定 | 
| [26:02] | Cease this. | 停手 | 
| [26:12] | Lower your weapons. | 把武器放下 | 
| [26:17] | Richard… | 理查德 | 
| [26:19] | let him go. | 放开他 | 
| [26:26] | This is not what we do. | 这不是我们的作风 | 
| [26:31] | Free shot? | 罚拳吗 | 
| [26:33] | Oh, I love this shit. | 我喜欢这个 | 
| [26:38] | Gavin, tell your man to stop. | 加文 让你的人住手 | 
| [26:41] | ?- Gavin! – Hey! Hey! The man said stop! | -加文 -他说住手 | 
| [26:47] | And he’s been good to us. | 他对我们很好 | 
| [26:49] | We’ve taken up more than enough of his time. | 我们已经浪费他足够多时间了 | 
| [27:08] | Richard, we will discuss this. Come on. | 理查德 我们会讨论这事 起来吧 | 
| [27:14] | Same time next week, Ezekiel, all right? | 下周同样的时间 以西结 可以吗 | 
| [27:16] | It’s produce week, so…produce. | 是生产周 那就生产起来 | 
| [27:20] | You got the list — not one bit less. | 你有单子 一点不能少 | 
| [27:25] | Otherwise…you know… | 否则 你懂的 | 
| [27:29] | he’s gonna have to go first. | 第一个拿他开刀 | 
| [27:44] | You’ve encountered them before? | 你以前遇到过他们吗 | 
| [27:46] | Their group? | 他们一伙人吗 | 
| [27:48] | Yeah. | 遇到过 | 
| [27:51] | The man you killed to save Carol — | 你为了救卡萝尔杀的那个人 | 
| [27:53] | he was one of them, as well? | 也是他们中的一员 | 
| [27:57] | He was, yeah. | 是 没错 | 
| [28:02] | Is that why you wanted me here — | 这就是你要我来的原因吗 | 
| [28:05] | because I could do it again if I had to? | 因为如果有必要我可以再做一次吗 | 
| [28:08] | No, Morgan. | 不 摩根 | 
| [28:10] | Quite the opposite, in fact. | 事实恰好相反 | 
| [28:31] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. | 等等 | 
| [28:34] | Where you going, hmm? | 你要去哪 | 
| [28:36] | It’s movie night tonight. | 今晚是电影之夜 | 
| [28:37] | I want to get a good seat. | 我想占个好座位 | 
| [28:39] | Right, but you were gonna clean your plate, though, first. | 好 但你先得把东西吃干净 | 
| [28:43] | Come on. That was the deal, Dutch. | 快点 说好的 达奇 | 
| [28:47] | Yeah. ? | 吃掉 | 
| [28:49] | Wow. Good one, smart guy. | 很好 很聪明 | 
| [28:51] | All right, well, just be in bed by 10:00 — | 好吧 十点前上床 | 
| [28:54] | not a minute later. | 一分钟不许迟 | 
| [28:55] | But I can read? | 但我可以看书 | 
| [28:57] | Yes, you can read. | 对 你可以看书 | 
| [28:59] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [29:05] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 | 
| [29:06] | Yeah. Yeah, he is. | 没错 | 
| [29:11] | I only kind of know what I’m doing raising him. | 我对如何抚养他一知半解 | 
| [29:15] | Ezekiel’s been a big help. | 以西结帮了很大的忙 | 
| [29:18] | You seem close… | 你和国王 | 
| [29:20] | you and the King. | 关系好像很好 | 
| [29:21] | Yeah, he was, uh, pretty tight with my dad. | 是啊 他曾经和我爸爸关系很好 | 
| [29:26] | My father was a good fighter. | 我父亲曾经是一名优秀的战士 | 
| [29:29] | One of the best in The Kingdom. | 神之国最好的战士之一 | 
| [29:32] | How’d it happen? | 发生了什么 | 
| [29:37] | It was about a year ago. | 大概一年前 | 
| [29:40] | Ezekiel sent his detachment out to clear out a building. | 以西结派他的小队去扫清一幢大楼 | 
| [29:45] | There was too many wasted and not enough backup. | 行尸太多 增援不够 | 
| [29:51] | Eight men didn’t make it out. | 有八个人死在了里面 | 
| [29:54] | My father was one of ’em. | 其中就有我父亲 | 
| [29:58] | But E-Ezekiel — he’s a lot more careful now. | 但是以西结…他现在谨慎多了 | 
| [30:03] | He told me that it, uh, well… | 他告诉我… | 
| [30:08] | He, uh, told me he was keeping his deal with that group quiet | 他告诉我他暗中和那个团队达成协议 | 
| [30:12] | ’cause he thinks the people would want to fight. | 因为他觉得人们会想要反抗 | 
| [30:16] | He says that even if we did, we wouldn’t win — | 他说就算我们反抗 也不会赢 | 
| [30:20] | at least, not without losing people… | 至少不可能不死人 | 
| [30:23] | maybe a lot of ’em. | 也许会损失很多人 | 
| [30:24] | And you think he’s right… | 你觉得他是对的 | 
| [30:28] | that we shouldn’t fight? | 我们不该反抗 | 
| [30:30] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我是说… | 
| [30:32] | I don’t know if I know enough to know. | 我知道的太少 不知道应该怎么样 | 
| [30:37] | Maybe you do. | 也许你知道 | 
| [30:42] | There was an inscription in the book. | 那本书里有一段题词 | 
| [30:45] | It was handwritten — about not killing. | 是手写的 是说不杀戮的 | 
| [30:48] | – Is it yours? – ?It’s not, no. | -是你写的吗 -不是 | 
| [30:51] | ‘Cause I also noticed | 因为我还注意到 | 
| [30:53] | you only put vegetables on your plate during dinner. | 你晚餐只吃蔬菜 | 
| [30:55] | And, I mean, you’re teaching me aikido, | 我是说 你还教我合气道 | 
| [30:58] | and if aikido means not to kill, | 如果合气道的意义是不杀戮 | 
| [31:00] | – then that means that you’re… – It’s not about what I think. | -那也就是说你… -跟我怎么想的无关 | 
| [31:03] | People can — | 人们能… | 
| [31:05] | They can try and set you in the right direction, | 他们能努力让你走上正道 | 
| [31:07] | but they can’t show you the way. | 但他们没法教你该走哪条路 | 
| [31:12] | You know, you got to find that for yourself, and… | 你得自己去寻找… | 
| [31:16] | I thought I had it. | 我曾以为我找到了 | 
| [31:18] | I did. | 真的 | 
| [31:21] | But I’m — I’m just fumbling through. | 但我 我还在摸索 | 
| [31:29] | Sometimes, we change our minds. | 有时我们会改变主意 | 
| [31:37] | Well, hey, do you want to catch movie night? | 你今晚想看电影吗 | 
| [31:39] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [31:40] | I, uh… | 我… | 
| [31:43] | I got to talk to Carol. | 我得找卡萝尔谈谈 | 
| [31:45] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你 | 
| [32:47] | By all means, fair maiden. | 随你所愿 淑女 | 
| [32:50] | Have one. | 摘一个吧 | 
| [32:56] | This enclosure was built | 这个院子 | 
| [32:58] | for the purpose of common recreation and study. | 原本是为了娱乐和学习所建造的 | 
| [33:01] | I had it repurposed into a garden worthy of our splendor. | 我改造成了一个花园 甚为辉煌 | 
| [33:06] | I dare say it’s my favorite place in the entire Kingdom. | 我敢说这是我在整个神之国中最喜欢的地方 | 
| [33:11] | It pleases me that you’ve seen it with your own eyes | 在你决定突然离开我们之前 | 
| [33:14] | before…choosing to leave us so suddenly. | 能亲眼看看这里 我真的很高兴 | 
| [33:18] | Geez, yeah, I… | 天 我… | 
| [33:22] | I’m real sorry about this. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [33:23] | Um, it’s just… | 只是… | 
| [33:26] | What good am I here? | 我在这里有什么用 | 
| [33:30] | Jerry… would you excuse us? | 杰瑞 能让我们单独聊聊吗 | 
| [33:35] | If you need me, holler. | 如果您需要我 就叫一声 | 
| [33:37] | I keep in hollering range. | 我随叫随到 | 
| [33:39] | Deuces! | 和平 | 
| [33:44] | If I hadn’t happened upon you right now… | 如果我现在没有碰巧遇见你… | 
| [33:50] | What’s that saying? | 那句话怎么说的来着 | 
| [33:58] | Never bullshit a bullshitter. | 不要骗一个骗子 | 
| [34:02] | Have I got that right? | 没说错吧 | 
| [34:05] | The sweet-and-innocent act you’ve been doing — | 你装出温柔无辜的样子… | 
| [34:08] | it’s quite clever. | 很聪明 | 
| [34:11] | Worked on me. | 我信了 | 
| [34:13] | Blend in, get people to trust you, | 你混进来 赢得别人的信任 | 
| [34:16] | acquire what you need from them, | 得到你想要的东西 | 
| [34:17] | and then you’re gone, as if you were never there. | 然后你就消失了 就像从没来过 | 
| [34:22] | The guns you brought here in your pack | 你带到这里的那些枪 | 
| [34:26] | they belong to Saviors. | 是救世军的 | 
| [34:29] | What do you know about the Saviors? | 你对救世军知道多少 | 
| [34:31] | More than I care to, unfortunately. | 很不幸 比我在乎的还多 | 
| [34:34] | They nearly extinguished you. | 他们差点杀了你 | 
| [34:37] | But you did more than put up a fight, Carol — you won. | 但你不单奋起反抗了 卡萝尔 你赢了 | 
| [34:45] | By ending up here? | 来到这里就算赢了吗 | 
| [34:49] | That’s funny to you? | 你觉得这很搞笑吗 | 
| [34:54] | You’re a joke. This place is. | 你就是个笑话 这个地方也是 | 
| [34:57] | That’s what you do with jokes — you laugh. | 对待笑话就得一笑而过 | 
| [35:00] | Out there — Out there, it’s real. | 在外面 外面的世界才是真的 | 
| [35:03] | I’ve been to places where I thought I wouldn’t have to — | 我到过一些地方 让我以为我可以无需… | 
| [35:06] | where I could just be. | 可以安心过生活 | 
| [35:10] | You’re selling these people a fairy tale. | 你是在用童话骗这些人 | 
| [35:12] | Maybe they need the fairy tale. | 或许他们就需要童话 | 
| [35:15] | Maybe the contradiction is the point. | 或许就是需要否认现实 | 
| [35:17] | And ruling over people | 统治他人 | 
| [35:18] | and having your ass kissed by everyone’s just a perk? | 让人对你溜须拍马只是额外的好处吗 | 
| [35:30] | May I? | 我能坐这吗 | 
| [35:48] | People want someone to follow. | 人们需要可以追随的人 | 
| [35:54] | It’s human nature. | 这是人的天性 | 
| [35:56] | They want someone to make ’em feel safe. | 他们想要能让自己觉得安全的人 | 
| [35:59] | And people who feel safe are less dangerous… | 有安全感的人也就没那么危险 | 
| [36:03] | more productive. | 更有生产力 | 
| [36:07] | They see a dude with a tiger, shoot — | 他们看到了个养老虎的人 | 
| [36:11] | they start tellin’ stories about finding it in the wild, | 就开始疯传他在野外找到老虎 | 
| [36:16] | wrestling it into submission, turning it into his pet. | 一番搏斗后驯服成他的宠物 | 
| [36:21] | They make the guy larger than life, | 他们把这人变成了一个传奇 | 
| [36:25] | a hero. | 一个英雄 | 
| [36:26] | And who am I to burst their bubble? | 我怎么能击碎他们的幻想呢 | 
| [36:30] | Next thing you know, they treat me like royalty. | 接下来 他们就视我为王室 | 
| [36:35] | They wanted –They needed someone to follow, | 他们想要 也需要一个人去追随 | 
| [36:38] | s-so I-I acted the part. | 所以我就配合演出 | 
| [36:45] | I faked it till I made it. | 装模作样直到真成了那么回事 | 
| [36:52] | I was a zookeeper. | 我以前是个动物园管理员 | 
| [36:58] | Shiva — she fell into one of the concrete moats in her exhibit. | 希瓦 她掉进了她展区的防护河里 | 
| [37:03] | It was empty, the vets were on their way, | 里面没水 兽医在来的路上 | 
| [37:05] | but her leg was ripped open. | 但她的腿被撕开了 | 
| [37:08] | She was gonna bleed out. | 她会失血过多而死 | 
| [37:12] | The sound she made… | 当时她发出的叫声 | 
| [37:16] | She was in so much pain. | 她痛得不行 | 
| [37:21] | I knew the risk. | 我知道有风险 | 
| [37:23] | I had to try. | 但我得试试 | 
| [37:27] | And I got my shirt up around her leg… | 我把我衣服绑在她腿上 | 
| [37:31] | saved her life. | 救了她一命 | 
| [37:36] | After that, she never showed | 那之后 她见到我 | 
| [37:37] | so much as a tooth in my direction. | 连牙都不会呲 | 
| [37:43] | Keeping a tiger isn’t practical — I know. | 养老虎确实不现实 这我知道 | 
| [37:47] | She eats as much as 10 people. | 她有十人份的饭量 | 
| [37:50] | She could yank the chain out of my hand — | 她能把我手中的铁链拽掉 | 
| [37:51] | hell, she could yank my arm right off. | 老天 她甚至能把我胳膊拽下来 | 
| [37:55] | But she hasn’t. | 但她没有这么做 | 
| [37:59] | She won’t. | 以后也不会这么做 | 
| [38:03] | I lost a lot, just like everybody else. | 我跟其他人一样 都失去了很多 | 
| [38:08] | When it all started to end, | 当一切开始分崩离析时 | 
| [38:10] | I found myself back at the zoo. | 我回到了动物园 | 
| [38:13] | Shiva was one of the last animals left. | 希瓦是仅剩的几只动物之一 | 
| [38:18] | She was trapped… | 她被困住了 | 
| [38:22] | hungry, alone. | 饥肠辘辘 孤立无援 | 
| [38:27] | Like me. | 跟我一样 | 
| [38:29] | She was the last thing left in this world that I loved. | 她是这个世界上我仅存的挚爱 | 
| [38:35] | She protected me. | 她保护了我 | 
| [38:37] | She got me here, made me larger than life. | 是她带我来的这 让我成为传奇 | 
| [38:42] | And I made this place. | 然后我建了这个地方 | 
| [38:47] | I used to act in community theater — | 我以前在社区剧院表演过 | 
| [38:51] | played a few kings in my day… | 演过几个国王 | 
| [38:55] | …Arthur, Macbeth… | 亚瑟王 麦克白 | 
| [38:58] | Martin Luther. | 还有马丁·路德 | 
| [39:02] | My name really is Ezekiel, though. | 但我真名就叫以西结 | 
| [39:07] | That’s 100% real. | 千真万确 | 
| [39:15] | Cards on the table. | 我把话摊开说了 | 
| [39:18] | Nothing up my sleeve. | 没藏着掖着 | 
| [39:21] | I’d appreciate you keep this between us, though, | 不过我还是希望你不要透露给其他人 | 
| [39:24] | for them. | 为了他们 | 
| [39:28] | And, yeah, a little bit for me. | 也有点算是为了我 | 
| [39:35] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [39:39] | You do what you want. | 你想做什么随便 | 
| [39:42] | I just want to go. | 我只想离开这 | 
| [39:44] | Go where? | 去哪儿 | 
| [39:49] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [39:52] | Away. | 离开这 | 
| [39:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [40:01] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [40:04] | For whatever bad you’ve been through. | 为你所经历过的所有苦难 | 
| [40:08] | There’s so much of it out there now, you know? | 现在外面的苦难很多 | 
| [40:16] | Too much. | 太多了 | 
| [40:20] | Out there, it feels like it’s all bad, | 外面好像只剩下坏事了 | 
| [40:23] | especially when you’re alone. | 特别是当你孤身一人的时候 | 
| [40:29] | The thing is, though… | 但是 实际上 | 
| [40:32] | …it’s not all bad. | 并不全是坏事 | 
| [40:36] | It can’t be. It isn’t. | 不可能是 不是的 | 
| [40:41] | Life isn’t. | 生命并非如此 | 
| [40:43] | Where there’s life, there’s hope, | 有生命的地方 就有希望 | 
| [40:45] | heroism, grace, and love. | 有英雄气概 慈悲和爱 | 
| [40:52] | Where there’s life, there’s life. | 有生命的地方 就有生活 | 
| [40:55] | I hope that’s not what you’re walking away from. | 我希望这不是你想逃离的东西 | 
| [41:00] | So what if I am? | 如果我是呢 | 
| [41:02] | Maybe you don’t have to. | 也许你不用这样 | 
| [41:03] | I made my own world here. | 我在这里创造了自己的世界 | 
| [41:05] | I found a way to deal with the bad | 找到了应对困境的办法 | 
| [41:07] | by going a little overboard with all the good. | 那就是对美好的事物过分投入一点 | 
| [41:09] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [41:12] | embraced the contradiction. | 拥抱矛盾 | 
| [41:16] | Maybe you could, too, in your own way. | 也许你也可以 按你自己的方式 | 
| [41:18] | Like, maybe you could go and… not go. | 比如你可以走 但同时不走 | 
| [41:24] | Yeah, I-I sound like a crazy person. | 没错 我听起来像个疯子 | 
| [41:26] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [41:26] | You know, maybe I am. | 或许我就是个疯子 | 
| [41:29] | But I think I can help… | 但我想我能帮你 | 
| [41:32] | if you let me. | 如果你允许的话 | 
| [41:36] | Why do you care? | 你为什么要在乎我 | 
| [41:41] | ‘Cause it makes me feel good. | 因为这让我感觉很好 | 
| [41:46] | I’ll get your stuff together, | 我会把你的东西都装好 | 
| [41:48] | find somebody I trust to meet you at the gate, | 找个我信任的人和你在门口碰头 | 
| [41:50] | so you can go and– and not go. | 所以你可以走 也同时不走 | 
| [41:53] | We’ll see if I’m on to something | 我们看看 我是不是对的 | 
| [41:56] | or if it’s just more bullshit. | 还是说我又在胡说八道 | 
| [42:01] | What do you say? | 你说呢 | 
| [42:21] | You’re sure this is what you want, right? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 | 
| [42:25] | I am. | 我确定 | 
| [42:28] | It’s up to you. | 听你的 | 
| [42:32] | It should have always been up to you. | 一直都应该由你自己决定 | 
| [42:40] | Whoa. | 停 | 
| [42:43] | Whoa. | 停下 | 
| [42:55] | Okay? | 行吗 | 
| [43:03] | Got it. | 好了 | 
| [43:07] | Stay there. | 待在这 | 
| [43:08] | It’s good we’re here. | 我们到了真好 | 
| [43:11] | ?How’s that? | 怎么了 | 
| [43:13] | 10 more minutes, and I might start to regret | 再多十分钟 我可能就要开始后悔 | 
| [43:14] | all the times I tried to shoot and stab you. | 我之前老想射你捅你了 | 
| [43:22] | I think you’re my favorite person I ever knocked out. | 我想你是我敲倒的人里最喜欢的一个了 | 
| [43:26] | Definitely top two or three. | 肯定能排到前二或前三 | 
| [43:34] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 | 
| [43:36] | – I will. – ?Do you promise? | -我会的 -保证吗 | 
| [43:39] | Always watching, always ready, remember? | 时刻警惕 时刻准备好 记得吗 | 
| [43:43] | I do. | 我记得 | 
| [43:48] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [44:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [44:22] | Whoa. | 停下 | 
| [45:37] | You really got to try one of these. | 你真的应该尝一下 |