| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [07:38] | Carson. | 卡森 | 
| [07:42] | We were just finishing up. | 我们刚检查完 | 
| [07:44] | Chop-chop. | 快点 | 
| [07:48] | Hi, D. | 你好 小德 | 
| [07:55] | Daryl, right? | 达里尔 对吧 | 
| [07:57] | Don’t talk to him. | 别跟他说话 | 
| [08:12] | It’s negative. | 是阴性的 | 
| [08:15] | Well, maybe next time. | 也许下次吧 | 
| [08:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [08:17] | Still getting used to being my own assistant. | 还在习惯做我自己的助手 | 
| [08:29] | Whatever they say… | 不管他们说什么 | 
| [08:32] | – just do it. – I said don’t talk to him. | -照做就行 -我说了别跟他说话 | 
| [08:37] | Okay, let’s take a look. | 好 来看看 | 
| [08:44] | It’ll get better — if you let it. | 会好转的 如果你配合 | 
| [08:47] | Negan will take care of you. | 尼根会照顾你 | 
| [08:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [09:03] | Dwighty boy. | 小德怀特 | 
| [09:07] | I need to talk to my associate for a minute. | 我得跟我的朋友聊会儿 | 
| [09:10] | Go about your business. | 去做你的事吧 | 
| [09:12] | Except for you. | 除了你 | 
| [09:12] | You, stand right there. | 你站在那儿 | 
| [09:21] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [09:56] | Coming. | 来了 | 
| [09:57] | C– Oh! | 来… | 
| [10:17] | You know, I’m getting the hang of this thing. | 我渐渐知道怎么用这玩意儿了 | 
| [10:30] | That’s you, asshole. | 那就是你的下场 混蛋 | 
| [10:32] | Unless you’re smart. | 除非你放聪明点 | 
| [10:34] | Your choice. | 你自己选 | 
| [10:37] | You could be like them… | 你可以跟他们一样 | 
| [10:40] | …or me. | 或者跟我一样 | 
| [10:44] | Or them. | 或者跟它们一样 | 
| [10:58] | Make it easy on yourself. | 少受点罪吧 | 
| [11:01] | I ain’t ever gonna kneel. | 我不会下跪 | 
| [11:04] | Yeah, I said that, too. | 我也这样说过 | 
| [11:07] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [11:10] | See… | 瞧 | 
| [11:12] | …that’s the thing, man. | 这就是问题所在 | 
| [11:14] | You don’t. | 你不理解 | 
| [11:18] | But you’re gonna. | 但你会的 | 
| [11:55] | He is going ape-shit! | 他要疯了 | 
| [11:59] | Yep. | 是啊 | 
| [12:01] | And you? You are hustling. | 而你呢 你在火上浇油 | 
| [12:04] | It’s working. | 起作用了 | 
| [12:05] | It’s working slow, but, hey, man, | 虽然见效很慢 但是 | 
| [12:08] | some people are harder to break than others. | 有些人就是更难击溃 | 
| [12:10] | Yeah. He’s close. | 是啊 他快了 | 
| [12:12] | Yeah, he is. | 没错 | 
| [12:15] | Since you’re doing such an awesome job, | 既然你做得这么好 | 
| [12:18] | you want to have a little blast from the past | 你想跟之前的老熟人 | 
| [12:20] | with you-know-who? | 玩一玩吗 | 
| [12:27] | I’m kidding, man. Lighten up. | 我开玩笑的 放松点 | 
| [12:29] | Pick whoever you want, as long as she says yes. | 你想选谁都行 只要她愿意 | 
| [12:35] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 | 
| [12:38] | Are you okay down there? | 你下面还好吗 | 
| [12:41] | Your penis? | 你的老二 | 
| [12:43] | I mean, that guy, he, uh… | 那家伙 他… | 
| [12:45] | clomped on it. | 狠狠咬了一口 | 
| [12:47] | Or is it… | 它会不会… | 
| [12:49] | down for the count? | 已经萎了 | 
| [12:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [12:55] | But I’m gonna pass. | 但不用了 | 
| [12:57] | Man, I’m cool. | 我挺好的 | 
| [13:01] | Are you cool, though, Dwight? | 但你真的”好”吗 德怀特 | 
| [13:04] | I mean, I just said | 我刚刚可是说了 | 
| [13:05] | that it was happy hour at the Pussy Bar | 小妞任选 供君消遣 | 
| [13:07] | and Dwight eats for free, | 德怀特可以免费享用 | 
| [13:09] | and you’re telling me no? | 而你却告诉我说”不用了” | 
| [13:14] | Is that cool? | 这叫”好”吗 | 
| [13:15] | I haven’t finished the job. | 我的工作还没完成 | 
| [13:18] | I-I haven’t earned it yet. | 我还不配得到奖赏 | 
| [13:20] | Right? | 是吧 | 
| [13:21] | The hell you talking about? | 你说什么屁话呢 | 
| [13:22] | You earn what you take. | 付出就有收获 | 
| [13:25] | We have an orange situation. | 出现橙色事件 | 
| [13:28] | Give me that. | 给我 | 
| [13:32] | Arat, what do you got? Grab-a-go? | 阿拉特 什么情况 有人偷东西吗 | 
| [13:34] | Yeah, he could’ve only gone three ways — | 对 他只能从三条路逃跑 | 
| [13:35] | the moth, the angel, or the hard way. | 蛾子那条 天使那条 或者难走的那条 | 
| [13:38] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [13:42] | It’s D. I’ll meet you at the gate. | 我是小德 我在门口和你汇合 | 
| [13:45] | I mean, I want my shit back, | 我想拿回我的东西 | 
| [13:48] | but that is grunt work. | 但那是件苦差事 | 
| [13:51] | Why don’t you have Fat Joey go and do it? | 不如让肥乔去吧 | 
| [13:53] | God knows he needs the exercise. | 他绝对需要多运动运动 | 
| [13:55] | You? | 而你 | 
| [13:57] | You don’t have to do it, Dwight. | 你不用去的 德怀特 | 
| [14:01] | I’d like to do it. | 我很乐意去 | 
| [14:08] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 | 
| [18:22] | Go back while you can. | 趁着还能回去 赶紧回去 | 
| [18:25] | You know I did. | 你知道我就回去了 | 
| [18:27] | Whatever he’s done to you, there’s more. | 无论他对你做了什么 都还能更糟 | 
| [18:32] | There’s always more. | 总有更糟的 | 
| [18:35] | You won’t get away. | 你逃不掉的 | 
| [18:38] | And when you’re back, it’ll be worse. | 等你被抓回来了 惩罚会更糟 | 
| [19:43] | Are we pissing our pants yet? | 吓尿了吗 | 
| [20:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [20:02] | Negan. | 尼根 | 
| [20:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [20:09] | Negan. | 尼根 | 
| [20:12] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 | 
| [20:13] | Negan. | 尼根 | 
| [20:17] | You see that? | 看到了吗 | 
| [20:19] | I am everywhere. | 我无处不在 | 
| [20:22] | And this was your shot to prove to me that | 你用这次逃跑 | 
| [20:25] | that fundamental fact was sinking in, | 证明了这个简单的事实 | 
| [20:28] | and you failed. | 而你输了 | 
| [20:30] | Which sucks, | 这真是糟透了 | 
| [20:31] | because your life was about to get so much cooler. | 因为你的生活本可以变得好很多 | 
| [20:38] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 | 
| [20:40] | Damn right. | 对极了 | 
| [20:53] | Now, Dwight gave you some options. | 德怀特给了你一些选择 | 
| [20:56] | I don’t think you get it yet. | 我觉得你没搞明白 | 
| [20:58] | So I’m gonna break it down for you. | 所以我就细说给你听 | 
| [21:01] | You get three choices. | 你有三个选择 | 
| [21:02] | One, you wind up on the spike | 第一 你被插在柱子上 | 
| [21:05] | and you work for me as a dead man. | 作为死人替我工作 | 
| [21:08] | Two, you get out of your cell, you work for points, | 第二 你从牢里出来 靠工作赚工分 | 
| [21:12] | but you’re gonna wish you were dead. | 但你会生不如死 | 
| [21:15] | Or three, you work for me, | 或者第三 你为我效力 | 
| [21:18] | you get yourself a brand-new pair of shoes, | 给自己弄一双新鞋 | 
| [21:21] | and you live like a king! | 活得像国王一样 | 
| [21:25] | Choice seems pretty obvious. | 这选择似乎很明显嘛 | 
| [21:27] | You should know, there is no door number four. | 你应该知道 没有第四种选择了 | 
| [21:32] | This is it. | 就这些了 | 
| [21:35] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法了 | 
| [21:46] | Screw it. | 去他妈的 | 
| [21:56] | You don’t scare easy. | 很难吓到你嘛 | 
| [22:00] | I love that. | 我喜欢 | 
| [22:04] | But Lucille… | 但是露西尔 | 
| [22:08] | Well, it kind of pisses her off. | 她很生气哦 | 
| [22:10] | She finds it to be disrespectful. | 她觉得你这样很不敬 | 
| [22:14] | Lucky for you, | 算你走运 | 
| [22:15] | she’s not feeling too thirsty today. | 她今天不是很口渴 | 
| [22:22] | But I am. | 但我很口渴 | 
| [22:27] | So… | 所以… | 
| [22:29] | I’m gonna go get me a drink! | 我要去喝一杯了 | 
| [23:49] | Daryl? | 达里尔 | 
| [23:58] | There’s so many things I wish I never found out… | 有很多事 我真希望我永远都不知道 | 
| [24:04] | I wish I didn’t try… | 我希望我没有试图… | 
| [24:13] | Back in the woods… | 之前在森林里时 | 
| [24:16] | after I lost Tina… | 在我失去蒂娜之后 | 
| [24:21] | when we took your stuff, when we decided to go back… | 我们拿了你的东西 然后决定回去 | 
| [24:26] | I told you I was sorry. | 我跟你说了抱歉 | 
| [24:30] | And you said, “You’re gonna be.” | 你当时说 “你会后悔的” | 
| [24:38] | I am. | 现在我后悔了 | 
| [24:52] | I’m screwed up. | 我受伤了 | 
| [24:53] | My bike’s screwed up, | 我的摩托废了 | 
| [24:54] | and you’re going back because you owe. | 你必须回去 因为你欠着债 | 
| [24:56] | And now you owe a hell of a lot more. | 现在你欠的债更多了 | 
| [24:58] | Was it worth it? | 这值得吗 | 
| [25:02] | Just let me go. | 让我走吧 | 
| [25:08] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [25:09] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [25:12] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [25:18] | We used to be friendly. | 我们以前关系很好 | 
| [25:23] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [25:25] | After everything he did… | 在他做了那些事之后 | 
| [25:28] | to you, to your wife… | 对你 对你的妻子所做的事 | 
| [25:31] | Don’t talk about her. | 别提到她 | 
| [25:33] | She’s not my wife. | 她不是我妻子 | 
| [25:35] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 | 
| [25:38] | Look, there’s nowhere to go. | 看看 你无处可去 | 
| [25:41] | Everything’s his or will be. | 一切都是他的 早晚都是 | 
| [25:46] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [25:50] | Keep walking. | 继续走 | 
| [25:54] | I said keep walking! | 我说继续走 | 
| [25:57] | It’s okay. | 不要紧的 | 
| [26:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:02] | It’s okay if you do it. | 你开枪也不要紧的 | 
| [26:04] | I get it. | 我理解 | 
| [26:06] | Hell, I want you to. Please. | 该死 我希望你打死我 拜托了 | 
| [26:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [26:10] | Keep walking. | 继续走 | 
| [26:12] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去 | 
| [26:13] | You will. | 你得回去 | 
| [26:16] | ‘Cause that’s the only way. | 因为没别的选择 | 
| [26:17] | See, that’s what he tells us. | 这只是他的一面之词 | 
| [26:19] | That there’s no choice, no way but his way. | 他说没别的选择 只能按他说的做 | 
| [26:22] | Thug swoops in with a baseball bat and a smile, | 一个拿着球棒邪笑的恶棍来了 | 
| [26:25] | and we’re all so scared that we gave up everything. | 而我们那么恐惧 放弃了一切 | 
| [26:29] | Well, there’s only one of him and all of us, | 他只是一个人 我们有这么多人 | 
| [26:31] | so why are we living like this? | 为什么我们要这样活着 | 
| [26:32] | Because look where we are! | 因为看看我们现在的情况 | 
| [26:36] | We were losing. | 我们以前一直在输 | 
| [26:38] | Now we’re not. | 现在不会了 | 
| [26:41] | You know… | 你知道吗 | 
| [26:44] | after me and Maria survived those first few months… | 我和玛利亚死里逃生的最初几个月… | 
| [26:50] | when we got there… | 当我们到了那里 | 
| [26:53] | we thought it would be okay. | 我们以为一切会好的 | 
| [26:58] | We thought we knew how to fight the monsters. | 我们以为自己知道该怎么和怪物抗争 | 
| [27:14] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [27:16] | It’s okay, D. | 不要紧的 小德 | 
| [27:18] | Get up! | 起来 | 
| [27:19] | There’s nothing back there for me. | 那里没有任何值得我留恋的东西了 | 
| [27:23] | This is the last time I’m going to kneel. | 这是我今生最后一次下跪 | 
| [27:26] | Get up! | 起来 | 
| [27:27] | – You feel. – Get up… | -你懂的 -起来 | 
| [27:29] | I remember, D. | 我记得 小德 | 
| [27:31] | …or I’ll put every person you ever talked to on the fence. | 不然我就把你认识的所有人都丢进栅栏 | 
| [27:36] | I’ll blindfold them, | 我会蒙住他们的眼睛 | 
| [27:37] | and I’ll make them eat shit sandwiches | 然后逼他们在短暂又可悲的余生中 | 
| [27:39] | for the rest of their short, sorry lives. | 吃大便三明治 | 
| [27:43] | I’ll dig up your dead wife and feed her body to the crows. | 我会把你妻子的尸体挖出来喂乌鸦 | 
| [27:48] | You feel that? | 懂吗 | 
| [27:50] | You feel it?! | 你懂吗 | 
| [27:51] | Okay, D. | 好吧 小德 | 
| [27:57] | You won. | 你赢了 | 
| [28:08] | But you know there’s nothing left. | 但你知道 我生无可恋 | 
| [29:23] | Can I have one? | 能给我一支吗 | 
| [29:50] | He good to you? | 他对你好吗 | 
| [29:53] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [29:57] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [30:01] | Are you… | 你… | 
| [30:03] | You happy? | 你开心吗 | 
| [30:07] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [30:11] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [30:16] | I did the right thing. | 我做了正确的事 | 
| [30:23] | It’s a hell of a lot better than being dead. | 总比死强多了 | 
| [30:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [31:22] | Eat. | 吃吧 | 
| [31:29] | You got your friend killed. | 你害死了你朋友 | 
| [31:32] | I got Tina killed. | 我害死了蒂娜 | 
| [31:34] | And don’t pretend like you don’t know the score. | 别装作你不了解真相 | 
| [31:48] | You should be dead. | 你早该死了 | 
| [31:50] | But Negan’s taken a shine to you. | 但是尼根看中了你 | 
| [31:53] | You’re lucky. | 你很走运 | 
| [31:55] | Don’t forget. | 别忘记这点 | 
| [32:02] | Bon appetit. | 祝你胃口好 | 
| [34:43] | Step in. | 进 | 
| [34:50] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [34:54] | You… | 你 | 
| [34:55] | look awful. | 看起来糟透了 | 
| [34:59] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 | 
| [35:01] | We’ll have Carson fix you all up. | 我们会让卡森治好你 | 
| [35:03] | You thirsty? Here. | 你渴吗 给 | 
| [35:07] | Ah, hell, I forgot. | 见鬼 我忘了 | 
| [35:09] | Your mouth is all… | 你的嘴 | 
| [35:10] | puffed up like a baboon’s ass. | 肿得像狒狒的屁股 | 
| [35:14] | Need a straw? | 需要吸管吗 | 
| [35:16] | D, give him a straw. | 小德 给他根吸管 | 
| [35:19] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么待客的 | 
| [35:24] | See that guy? | 看到那家伙了吗 | 
| [35:26] | He hustles. | 他负责煽风点火 | 
| [35:27] | I like hustle. | 我喜欢煽风点火 | 
| [35:30] | But believe it or not, | 但是信不信由你 | 
| [35:32] | things weren’t always cool between us. | 我们之前并不和睦 | 
| [35:38] | See, D here — he worked for points, | 小德 他要靠工作赚工分 | 
| [35:41] | him and his super hot wife and her super hot sister. | 他和他性感的妻子 还有她性感的妹妹 | 
| [35:48] | But, see, sis — she needed meds. | 但是妹妹 她需要药物 | 
| [35:52] | And that shit is hard to scavenge, | 那玩意儿很难搜集 | 
| [35:55] | so it cost more. | 所以价值更高 | 
| [35:57] | Sis fell behind on points, | 妹妹没赚够工分 | 
| [35:59] | so I asked her to marry me. | 所以我让她嫁给我 | 
| [36:02] | Told her I would take care of her | 说我会照顾她 | 
| [36:04] | in sickness and in health, blah blah blah, | 无论生老病死 等等 | 
| [36:06] | because I am a stand-up guy. | 因为我是个顶天立地的男子汉 | 
| [36:12] | She tells me that she’s gonna think about it. | 她告诉我她会想想 | 
| [36:16] | Next thing you know, | 接下来呢 | 
| [36:17] | I’m dealing with an orange situation. | 就出了橙色事件 | 
| [36:20] | Dwighty boy here stole all the medication | 小德怀特偷走了所有的药 | 
| [36:24] | and took off with his super hot wife | 带上了他性感的妻子 | 
| [36:26] | and my super hot maybe soon-to-be fiancée. | 和我性感的准未婚妻跑了 | 
| [36:35] | So I had to send my guys after him. | 所以我必须派人去追他 | 
| [36:38] | Because I can’t let something like that stand. | 因为我不能容忍这种事 | 
| [36:43] | There…are…rules. | 这里是有规矩的 | 
| [36:48] | Cost me an arm and a leg going after him. | 追他让我付出了很大代价 | 
| [36:51] | And you know what — Dwighty boy? | 你猜怎么着 小德怀特 | 
| [36:57] | He still got away. | 他还是跑掉了 | 
| [37:00] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题是 | 
| [37:01] | D — he saw the light. | 小德 他觉悟了 | 
| [37:04] | He manned up. He came back. | 他拿出了男子气概 他回来了 | 
| [37:06] | He asked for my forgiveness. | 他求我原谅他 | 
| [37:09] | I like that. | 我喜欢这点 | 
| [37:12] | Made me… take notice. | 让我眼前一亮 | 
| [37:18] | But Lucille… | 但是露西尔 | 
| [37:20] | Well…you know how she is. | 你知道她是什么样 | 
| [37:24] | She is a stickler for the rules. | 她很守规矩 | 
| [37:30] | So, Dwight… | 所以德怀特 | 
| [37:33] | …he begged me not to kill Sherry, | 他求我别杀雪莉 | 
| [37:37] | which I thought was kind of cute, | 我觉得还挺可爱的 | 
| [37:38] | so I was just gonna kill him. | 所以我只打算杀他 | 
| [37:43] | But then Sherry says that she will marry me | 但是然后雪莉说她会嫁给我 | 
| [37:46] | if I let Dwight live, | 如果我让德怀特活命的话 | 
| [37:48] | which, if you think about it, that’s a pretty screwed-up deal, | 仔细想想 这提议还挺变态的 | 
| [37:51] | ’cause I was gonna marry her sister | 因为我本来要娶的是她妹妹 | 
| [37:52] | until she wound up dead, but… | 结果她死了 但是 | 
| [37:55] | Sherry is super hot. | 雪莉的确非常性感 | 
| [38:01] | Anyways, it was a start. | 总之 这是个好开始 | 
| [38:04] | But it wasn’t enough. | 但还不够 | 
| [38:08] | So Dwight… | 所以德怀特 | 
| [38:11] | he got the iron. | 受了烙铁之刑 | 
| [38:13] | And then I married his super hot wife. | 然后我娶了他性感的妻子 | 
| [38:17] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 | 
| [38:20] | And then after all that, he still got on board. | 经历了这些事 他依然入伙了 | 
| [38:25] | And now look at him. | 现在看看他 | 
| [38:28] | One of my top guys. | 我最得力的手下之一 | 
| [38:32] | And we are totally cool. | 我们完全和好了 | 
| [38:34] | The point being, | 重点是 | 
| [38:36] | I think you can be that guy. | 我认为你也能成为那样的人 | 
| [38:40] | I think you are ready to be that guy. | 我认为你准备好了 | 
| [38:44] | You look around here. | 看看周围 | 
| [38:46] | This? | 这些 | 
| [38:48] | Well… it can all be yours. | 都可以归你 | 
| [38:54] | All you got to do is | 你用做的只是 | 
| [38:57] | answer one simple question. | 回答一个简单问题 | 
| [39:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [39:11] | What, does the cat got your tongue? | 说不出话了吗 | 
| [39:12] | You’re just overwhelmed by the awesomeness of this? | 被这壮丽的景象惊呆了吗 | 
| [39:17] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 | 
| [39:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [39:54] | Daryl. | 达里尔 | 
| [39:56] | Oh. This is the only — | 这是唯一的… | 
| [39:57] | Hey. Sst, sst, sst. | 别说话 | 
| [40:05] | It’s cool, D. | 没关系 小德 | 
| [40:11] | He made his choice. | 他做出了选择 | 
| [40:15] | Ain’t my problem if he made a dumbass choice. | 他做出愚蠢的选择不是我的错 | 
| [40:29] | You’re gonna wind up in that room | 你要么进那个房间 | 
| [40:31] | or hanging on the fence! | 要么挂在栅栏上 | 
| [40:39] | I get why you did it. | 我理解你为什么那样做了 | 
| [40:44] | Why you took it. | 你为什么接受 | 
| [40:49] | You were thinking about someone else. | 你是为别人着想 | 
| [40:58] | That’s why I can’t. | 这也是我不能接受的原因 |