| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [03:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [03:07] | Tch-tch-tch. Oh, here, look at that. | 来 瞧瞧 | 
| [03:10] | Shh. | 嘘 | 
| [03:22] | Could you open the gate? | 你能开门吗 | 
| [03:26] | Eugene. | 尤金 | 
| [03:28] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:31] | Open the gate. | 开门 | 
| [03:36] | Goin’ out to see if we can find anything | 我们出去看看能不能找到一些物资 | 
| [03:38] | for when they come. | 等他们来时给他们 | 
| [03:39] | You want to help? | 想帮忙吗 | 
| [03:44] | I don’t believe I’d be up to that. | 我认为我无法胜任 | 
| [03:47] | Yeah, sounds about right. | 听起来一点不奇怪 | 
| [03:51] | I’m repairin’ this portable audio system for them. | 我在为他们修这个便携式音频系统 | 
| [03:54] | We’ll have a perfectly respectable music player | 他们来时 我们会有一个很体面的 | 
| [03:55] | when they arrive. | 音乐播放器 | 
| [03:57] | I’m dealing in certainties, | 我在做有把握的事 | 
| [03:58] | and I’m doing my part to give them what they want. | 在尽力提供他们想要的东西 | 
| [04:29] | *Dun-dun-dun dun* | *当当当当* | 
| [04:37] | Little pig, little pig, let me in! | 小猪 小猪 让我进去 | 
| [05:04] | Well? | 怎么 | 
| [05:09] | Um, who are you? | 你是哪位 | 
| [05:12] | Oh, you better be jokin’. | 你最好是在开玩笑 | 
| [05:14] | Negan, Lucille. | 尼根 露西尔 | 
| [05:16] | I know I had to make a pretty strong first impression. | 我知道我得留下深刻的第一印象 | 
| [05:26] | Well, hello, there. | 你好啊 | 
| [05:33] | Do not make me have to ask. | 别逼我开口问 | 
| [05:39] | You said a week. | 你说的是一周 | 
| [05:41] | You’re early. | 你来早了 | 
| [05:51] | I missed you. | 我想你了 | 
| [05:57] | Oh, Rick, come on out here. | 瑞克 过来 | 
| [06:00] | Watch this. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [06:02] | Calling it! | 归我了 | 
| [06:12] | Easy peasy lemon squeezy! | 真是轻而易举 | 
| [06:15] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 | 
| [06:18] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 | 
| [06:23] | Big day. | 大日子啊 | 
| [06:30] | Hey, Rick, you see that, what I just did? | 瑞克 你看见我刚做的事了吗 | 
| [06:36] | That is some service! | 那是上好服务 | 
| [06:38] | I mean, we almost get turned away at the gate. | 我们差点被拒之门外了 | 
| [06:43] | “Who is that guy, anyway?” | 那人是谁啊 | 
| [06:44] | Do I get mad? Do I throw a fit? | 我生气了吗 发脾气了吗 | 
| [06:47] | Do I bash some ginger’s dome in? | 我砸了哪个红毛的头吗 | 
| [06:50] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [06:51] | I just take care of one of these dead pricks | 我只是干掉了一个 | 
| [06:53] | that could’ve killed one of y’all. | 可能杀死你们的行尸 | 
| [06:58] | Service. | 服务 | 
| [07:03] | Hold this. | 拿着 | 
| [07:52] | Hot diggity dog! | 天啊 | 
| [07:55] | This place is magnificent! | 这地方真是了不起 | 
| [07:57] | An embarrassment of riches, as they say. | 如俗话说 富得流油 | 
| [08:01] | Yes, sir, I do believe you are gonna have plenty | 先生 我相信你们肯定有许多 | 
| [08:06] | to offer up. | 可提供的东西 | 
| [08:10] | Daryl, hey — | 达里尔 | 
| [08:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:13] | Nope. | 不 | 
| [08:18] | He’s the help. | 他是帮手 | 
| [08:20] | You don’t look at him, | 你不准看他 | 
| [08:21] | you don’t talk to him, | 不准跟他说话 | 
| [08:22] | and I don’t make you chop anything off of him. | 否则我要你砍掉他身体的某个部位 | 
| [08:36] | Same goes for everyone. | 大家都一样 | 
| [08:44] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [09:05] | A lot of suspense there. | 刚才悬念很多啊 | 
| [09:07] | I don’t think she even knew how much. | 她都不知道有多少 | 
| [09:12] | All right, let’s get this show on the road. | 好 开始行动吧 | 
| [09:14] | See what kind of goodies you got in the cupboard. | 看看你们橱柜里藏了什么好东西 | 
| [09:16] | We put aside half the supplies. | 我们分好了一半补给 | 
| [09:18] | No, Rick. | 不 瑞克 | 
| [09:22] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:25] | You don’t decide what we take. | 你无权决定我们拿走什么 | 
| [09:29] | I do. | 我来决定 | 
| [09:32] | Arat. | 阿拉特 | 
| [09:36] | You heard the man. | 你们听到老大的话了 | 
| [09:38] | Move out! | 出发 | 
| [09:51] | They’re just gonna search the houses a bit, | 他们就搜一搜房子 | 
| [09:55] | keep the process movin’. | 走走过程 | 
| [10:03] | All right. | 好 | 
| [10:04] | You gonna show me around or not? | 你要带我在这里转转吗 | 
| [10:11] | Well? | 怎么样 | 
| [10:22] | Rosita! | 罗西塔 | 
| [10:26] | Where you going with your friend here? | 你跟你的朋友去哪里 | 
| [10:28] | We were just heading back to — | 我们打算去… | 
| [10:29] | You know what? I don’t care. | 知道吗 我不在乎 | 
| [11:12] | Now that that’s all settled, | 这些事搞定了 | 
| [11:15] | I got a job for ya. | 我有份工作给你做 | 
| [11:19] | Go get me Daryl’s bike. | 把达里尔的摩托弄过来 | 
| [11:21] | It ain’t here. | 不在这里 | 
| [11:22] | Well, if it ain’t here, | 如果不在这里 | 
| [11:23] | then you know where it is, right? | 那你知道它在哪里吧 | 
| [11:28] | We both know you know where it is. | 我俩都清楚你是知道的 | 
| [11:47] | Now you’re good to go. | 现在你可以走了 | 
| [11:55] | So go. | 走吧 | 
| [12:14] | Don’t take too long. | 别花太长时间 | 
| [13:41] | Damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [14:47] | You see this? | 瞧见了吗 | 
| [14:49] | This is the kind of thing that just tickles my balls. | 这种场景让我满意极了 | 
| [14:53] | A little cooperation | 一点点合作 | 
| [14:54] | and everything is pleasant as punch. | 让一切都特别舒心 | 
| [14:57] | You see, we really are reasonable people | 你瞧 一旦你们了解了我们 | 
| [15:00] | once you get to know us. | 就会发现我们真的特别讲道理 | 
| [15:03] | Honest. | 很诚信 | 
| [15:10] | Man. | 爽 | 
| [15:20] | – Damn, I love this place! – Negan. | -靠 我真爱这地方 -尼根 | 
| [15:26] | Somethin’ you might wanna see. | 你可能会想看看这玩意 | 
| [15:29] | What do we have here? | 我瞧瞧这是什么 | 
| [15:32] | I got my fingers crossed for a little freaky-deaky. | 我希望是什么变态小视频 | 
| [15:38] | …know me. | …了解我 | 
| [15:39] | I’ve killed people. | 我杀过人 | 
| [15:41] | – I don’t even know how many by now. – Jee-hee-sus! | -数都数不清 -老天爷 | 
| [15:46] | But I know why they’re all dead. | 但是我知道为什么他们都死了 | 
| [15:48] | Is that you, Rick, | 那是你吗 瑞克 | 
| [15:49] | – underneath all that man-bush? – They’re dead so my family, | -那张胡子拉碴的脸 -只有他们死了 我的家人 | 
| [15:51] | – all those people out there, can be alive. – Shee-ot. | -和外面那些人才能活下去 -我靠 | 
| [15:54] | I would not have messed with that guy. | 我可不敢惹那个人 | 
| [16:03] | But that’s not you anymore… | 但你已经不是那个人了 | 
| [16:06] | is it? | 是吧 | 
| [16:10] | Nope. | 没错 | 
| [16:13] | I really gotta shave this shit. | 我真得刮刮胡子了 | 
| [16:19] | Whatever happened to that sick girl? | 那个生病的姑娘怎么样了 | 
| [16:23] | That seemed like a hell of a stressful night for her. | 那晚对她而言压力可大了 | 
| [16:26] | The way she was carrying on, | 她当时那哭闹的样子 | 
| [16:28] | she was married to number two, right? | 看来她是二号的老婆 是吧 | 
| [16:31] | Careful. | 注意点 | 
| [16:34] | Careful how you’re lookin’ at me, Rick. | 注意自己看我的眼神 瑞克 | 
| [16:38] | Widows, especially ones that look like that… | 寡妇 特别是长成她那样的… | 
| [16:44] | they…are special. | 她们…很特别 | 
| [16:47] | I love ’em. | 我爱她们 | 
| [16:49] | Right after their husbands go, they are just… | 她们的丈夫去世之后 她们… | 
| [16:53] | empty inside. | 心里很空虚 | 
| [16:55] | But usually not for long. | 不过通常这种情况不会持续太久 | 
| [17:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 | 
| [17:03] | I would love to see her. | 我想见见她 | 
| [17:05] | Do you care to pay your respects? | 你想去祭奠她吗 | 
| [17:06] | Ho-ly crap! | 我靠 | 
| [17:10] | You are creepy as shit, | 你太他妈渗人了 | 
| [17:13] | sneaking up on me, | 悄悄摸摸地靠近我 | 
| [17:14] | wearin’ that collar with that freaky-ass smile. | 戴着罗马领 脸上挂着诡异的微笑 | 
| [17:18] | My apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:20] | I’m Father Gabriel. | 我是加百利神父 | 
| [17:29] | She didn’t make it? | 她没挺过来吗 | 
| [17:37] | Damn tragedy. | 真是悲剧 | 
| [17:41] | That’s what this is. | 这就是场悲剧 | 
| [17:46] | Well, this must really suck for you guys. | 你们一定很难过吧 | 
| [17:50] | Number one? | 一号的死 | 
| [17:52] | That was on me. No choice there. | 那算在我头上 我当时别无选择 | 
| [17:54] | Lessons had to be learned. | 必须给你们个教训 | 
| [17:56] | But number two? | 但是二号 | 
| [17:59] | That didn’t need to happen. | 他不是必须得死的 | 
| [18:01] | Daryl, there, he forced my hand. | 达里尔 是他逼我的 | 
| [18:05] | Probably put her right on her back, huh? | 那大概把她压垮了吧 | 
| [18:09] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [18:10] | I was gonna ask her to come back with me. | 我本想让她和我一起回去的 | 
| [18:14] | Oh, I know what you’re thinkin’. | 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [18:16] | How could I have a shot, | 我怎么可能赢得她的芳心呢 | 
| [18:17] | guy that just bashed her husband’s head in? | 我这个把她丈夫的头打碎了的人 | 
| [18:22] | You’d be surprised. | 你绝对想不到的 | 
| [18:23] | Boy, people, they — | 人啊 他们… | 
| [18:41] | Put some back or the next one goes in you. | 放一些回去 不然下一颗就打你身上了 | 
| [18:45] | Kid… | 小子… | 
| [18:47] | what do you think happens next? | 你觉得接下来会发生什么 | 
| [18:49] | You die. | 你会死 | 
| [18:51] | Carl, Carl, put it down. | 卡尔 卡尔 把枪放下 | 
| [18:54] | No. He’s taking all of our medicine. | 不行 他拿走了我们所有的药品 | 
| [18:57] | They said only half our stuff. | 他们说好了只拿一半的 | 
| [18:59] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [19:04] | Really, kid? | 真要这样吗 小子 | 
| [19:07] | And you should go. | 你们该走了 | 
| [19:09] | Before you find out how dangerous we all are. | 趁你们还没领教到我们是多危险的人之前 | 
| [19:14] | Well, pardon me, young man. | 你说什么 年轻人 | 
| [19:15] | Excuse the shit out of my goddamn French, but… | 不好意思我他妈爆粗了 但是… | 
| [19:19] | did you just threaten me? | 你刚是威胁了我吗 | 
| [19:22] | Look, I get threatening Davey here, | 听着 我理解你为什么威胁戴维 | 
| [19:25] | but I can’t have it. | 但我不能容忍 | 
| [19:26] | Not him, not me. | 不能威胁他 不能威胁我 | 
| [19:27] | – Carl, just put it down. – Don’t be rude, Rick. | -卡尔 放下枪 -别无礼 瑞克 | 
| [19:30] | We are having a conversation here. | 我们正在谈话呢 | 
| [19:35] | Now, boy, where were we? | 孩子 我们说到哪了 | 
| [19:39] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 | 
| [19:40] | Your giant, man-sized balls. | 你真是胆大包天 | 
| [19:44] | No threatening us. | 别威胁我们 | 
| [19:48] | Listen, I like you, | 听着 我喜欢你 | 
| [19:49] | so I don’t want to go hard proving a point here. | 所以我不想用暴力证明什么 | 
| [19:52] | You don’t want that. | 你不想那样的 | 
| [19:53] | I said half your shit, | 我说过只拿一半 | 
| [19:54] | and half is what I say it is. | 但哪一半是我说了算 | 
| [19:59] | I’m serious. | 我很认真 | 
| [20:01] | Do you want me to prove how serious? | 你想让我证明我有多认真吗 | 
| [20:05] | Again? | 再一次吗 | 
| [20:23] | You know, Rick, this whole thing reminds me | 知道吗瑞克 这一切都在提醒我 | 
| [20:26] | that you have a lot of guns. | 你们的枪太多了 | 
| [20:28] | There’s all the guns you took from my outpost | 有你们从我的哨站抢来的一批枪 | 
| [20:31] | when you wasted all my people | 还有你们用来干掉 | 
| [20:32] | with a shit-ton of your own guns, | 哨站守卫的一大批自己的枪 | 
| [20:36] | and I’m bettin’ there’s even more, | 我敢打赌你们还有更多枪 | 
| [20:38] | which adds up to an absolute… | 加起来一共… | 
| [20:41] | ass-load of guns, | 是超他妈多的枪 | 
| [20:43] | and as this little emotional outburst | 而这种情绪小失控 | 
| [20:46] | just made crystal clear… | 已经明确地证明了… | 
| [20:49] | I can’t allow that. | 这我不能允许 | 
| [20:59] | They’re all mine now. | 现在枪都归我了 | 
| [21:01] | So tell me, Rick… | 那么告诉我 瑞克 | 
| [21:05] | Where are my guns? | 我的枪在哪 | 
| [21:23] | I…figured you were coming. | 我知道你们会来的 | 
| [21:27] | Show him where the guns are, Olivia. | 带他去看枪 奥利维亚 | 
| [21:31] | The armory’s inside. | 武器库在里面 | 
| [21:35] | You run the show in here? | 你负责管这里吗 | 
| [21:39] | I… | 我 | 
| [21:40] | I just keep track of it all, the rations, the guns. | 我只负责记录所有东西 配给口粮 枪支 | 
| [21:44] | Good. Smart. | 很好 聪明 | 
| [21:47] | Don’t let me stop you. | 别让我耽误你 | 
| [21:49] | Take her out, boys. Show ’em the goods. | 带她去 小伙子们 看看物资 | 
| [21:59] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [22:03] | While they’re at it, | 在他们忙的同时 | 
| [22:05] | I just want to point out to you | 我只想对你说明 | 
| [22:07] | that I’m not taking a scrap of your food. | 我不会拿一丁点你的食物 | 
| [22:10] | Slim pickin’s in here. | 在这里不会多拿 | 
| [22:14] | And I can’t be the only one to notice | 而且肯定不只有我注意到了 | 
| [22:15] | that you got a fat lady in charge | 你让一个胖女人 | 
| [22:17] | of keeping track of rations, can I? | 负责管理口粮 对吧 | 
| [22:21] | Either way, you starve to death, | 总之 你们饿死了 | 
| [22:24] | I don’t get shit, | 我什么也得不到 | 
| [22:25] | so for now, you get to keep all the food. | 所以目前呢 你可以保留所有食物 | 
| [22:32] | How ’bout that? | 你看怎么样 | 
| [22:39] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 | 
| [22:40] | I don’t know, Rick. | 我不知道 瑞克 | 
| [22:42] | How about a thank you. | 道声谢怎么样 | 
| [22:44] | You think that might be in order? | 你觉得不该这样吗 | 
| [22:45] | Or is that too much to ask?! | 这要求过分吗 | 
| [22:58] | I know we started off on the wrong foot, | 我知道 我们起了个坏头 | 
| [23:02] | but what can I say? You forced my hand, Rick. | 可我又能说什么呢 是你逼我的 瑞克 | 
| [23:07] | But it’s like I’ve been tryin’ to tell you… | 但我一直努力想让你明白 | 
| [23:09] | I’m a very reasonable man as long as you cooperate, | 只要你和我合作 我还是很讲道理的 | 
| [23:12] | so let me ask you a question, Rick. | 那么我来问你个问题 瑞克 | 
| [23:18] | Are you cooperating? | 你在和我合作吗 | 
| [23:22] | What’s it look like? | 这看起来像什么 | 
| [23:26] | I know what it looks like. | 我知道这看起来像什么 | 
| [23:30] | But what I really want to know is | 但我真正想知道的是 | 
| [23:33] | if we’re gonna find all the guns back there | 我们能否在后面找到所有枪支 | 
| [23:35] | or if maybe you got a few just waitin’ for their moment… | 还是说你私藏了一些 在等待时机 | 
| [23:40] | just like my Lucille. | 就像我的露西尔一样 | 
| [23:45] | They’re all in there, to the best of my knowledge. | 枪都在这里了 就我所知 | 
| [23:51] | I am countin’ on that, Rick. | 希望如此 瑞克 | 
| [24:48] | Still here. | 还在 | 
| [25:09] | Look, I know this sucks, but you saw what happened. | 听着 我知道这样做很逊 但你也看到局面了 | 
| [25:13] | You saw how many of them are there today. | 你看到他们今天来了多少人 | 
| [25:16] | That’s it. It’s over. | 就这样了 都结束了 | 
| [25:19] | This is our life now. | 这就是我们的命运 | 
| [25:21] | This is where Rick got us. | 瑞克把我们带上了这条路 | 
| [25:30] | Maybe if Rick thought it through, | 也许如果瑞克能深思熟虑 | 
| [25:34] | it would’ve been different. | 一切都会不同 | 
| [25:42] | People might still be with us. | 有些人也许还活着 | 
| [25:52] | This is where we are. | 我们现在就这样了 | 
| [25:54] | We just got to learn to live with it. | 必须学会接受 | 
| [26:00] | Rosita! | 罗西塔 | 
| [26:04] | You know what today is, Rick? Today is a banner day. | 知道吗 瑞克 今天是个大日子 | 
| [26:08] | Yes, it is. | 真的 | 
| [26:09] | I think this little arrangement | 我认为咱俩的小协议 | 
| [26:10] | we have is gonna work out just fine. | 一定能行得通 | 
| [26:14] | Hold up. | 等等 | 
| [26:18] | Let’s see if you’ve been taking care of my guns. | 看看你有没有好好保养我的枪 | 
| [26:41] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 | 
| [26:43] | Sounds good! | 听起来也不错 | 
| [26:45] | Oh, I do believe Lucille’s gettin’ a little jealous. | 我相信露西尔会有点嫉妒 | 
| [26:50] | Well, ho-ly smokes! | 我的天啊 | 
| [26:56] | Look at this! | 看看这个 | 
| [26:59] | It was you guys that took out Little Timmy | 就是你们把蒂米和迪克小队 | 
| [27:01] | and the Dick Brigade? | 干掉的吗 | 
| [27:03] | Wow, Rick. | 天啊 瑞克 | 
| [27:05] | Gettin’ in your last licks. | 最后过把瘾啊 | 
| [27:08] | Ooh, man, I’m gonna have some fun with this. | 这会让我有不少乐趣 | 
| [27:12] | Please, I-I don’t know for — | 求你了 我不知道… | 
| [27:17] | Arat, we don’t do that | 阿拉特 不要那么粗鲁 | 
| [27:20] | unless they do somethin’ to deserve it. | 除非他们罪有应得 | 
| [27:23] | Yeah, we went through the inventory. | 是的 我们查了库存单 | 
| [27:25] | Guns in the armory, | 除了武器库里的枪 | 
| [27:25] | guns they had around the walls, they’re short. | 墙边的枪 还少几把 | 
| [27:29] | Glock 9 and a .22 Bobcat. | 格洛克9和一支点22山猫 | 
| [27:38] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [27:42] | We had some people leave town. | 我们有人离开了这里 | 
| [27:43] | Those guns probably went with them. | 他们可能带着那些枪 | 
| [27:44] | So Olivia sucks at her job. | 所以奥利维亚搞砸了她的工作 | 
| [27:47] | Is that what you’re sayin’? | 你是想说这个吗 | 
| [27:48] | No. No, I’m not sayin’ that. | 不 我没有这么说 | 
| [27:49] | There should be a full accounting here, right? | 库存单应该统计完整 对吧 | 
| [27:53] | Top to bottom. | 不遗巨细 | 
| [27:55] | – Am I right? – No. | -我说的对吗 -不 | 
| [27:58] | I mean, yes. | 我是说 对 | 
| [28:01] | The inventory is correct. | 库存单是对的 | 
| [28:03] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [28:06] | But not so good, too. | 但也不好 | 
| [28:09] | You see, what’s in here… | 你看 上面记的 | 
| [28:11] | isn’t in there. You’re two handguns short. | 却不在里面 少了两把手枪 | 
| [28:16] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道在哪吗 | 
| [28:19] | No. I… | 不知道 我… | 
| [28:25] | That’s dappointing, Rick. | 真令人沮丧 瑞克 | 
| [28:26] | I thought that we had an understanding. | 我以为我们已经达成共识了 | 
| [28:28] | But this — well, this shows that someone’s not on board, | 但这事 说明有人有异议 | 
| [28:34] | and I can’t have that. | 这我不能允许 | 
| [28:42] | I don’t enjoy killing women. | 我不喜欢杀女人 | 
| [28:45] | Men — I can waste them all the live long. | 男人 我想杀多少杀多少 | 
| [28:50] | But at the end of the day, Olivia, my dear, | 但归根结底 亲爱的奥利维亚 | 
| [28:53] | – this was your responsibility. -Look, we can work this out. | -这是你的责任 -这个我们可以解决 | 
| [28:55] | Oh, yes, we can. | 我们当然可以 | 
| [28:58] | And I’m going to — right now. | 而且现在我正要去解决 | 
| [29:06] | This was your job, and you screwed up. | 这是你的工作 而你搞砸了 | 
| [29:11] | Keeping track of guns? | 记录枪支情况 | 
| [29:17] | That shit… | 那玩意儿 | 
| [29:19] | is life and death. | 事关生死 | 
| [29:34] | I thought about hiding some of the guns. | 我想过藏一些枪 | 
| [29:38] | I did it before. | 我以前藏过 | 
| [29:41] | I figured I could bury some out there. | 我想过可以埋一些在外面 | 
| [29:45] | Maybe we don’t touch them for years. | 也许我们很多年都不会碰 | 
| [29:47] | Years? | 很多年 | 
| [29:49] | Yeah. That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [29:53] | But what if the Saviors find those guns? | 但如果救世军发现了那些枪 | 
| [29:57] | What if we run into them when we have those guns on us? | 如果我们带着那些枪遇到他们 | 
| [30:01] | One of us dies. | 我们中一个就会死 | 
| [30:03] | Maybe more than that. Maybe a lot more. | 也许还不止一个 也许会死很多人 | 
| [30:09] | Doesn’t matter how many bullets we have. | 不管我们有多少子弹 | 
| [30:13] | It isn’t enough. | 都是不够的 | 
| [30:18] | They win. It’s that black-and-white. | 他们赢了 事实就是如此 | 
| [30:22] | Hiding a couple of guns isn’t the answer, not anymore. | 藏枪不是解决方法 再也不是了 | 
| [30:27] | We don’t have to like it, | 我们不必心甘情愿 | 
| [30:30] | but we need to give them over. | 但我们得把枪交给他们 | 
| [30:35] | A Glock 9 and a .22. | 一把格洛克9和一把点22 | 
| [30:39] | That’s what they’re looking for. | 那是他们在找的 | 
| [30:43] | Who has it? | 在谁那 | 
| [30:46] | Someone knows where they are | 有人知道在哪 | 
| [30:48] | or they know who does. | 或者知道在谁那吗 | 
| [30:53] | If we don’t find them, they’re gonna kill Olivia. | 如果我们找不到 他们就会杀了奥利维亚 | 
| [30:58] | They’ll do it. | 他们干得出来 | 
| [31:03] | Why do they care? | 他们为什么关心 | 
| [31:05] | Two guns aren’t a threat to them. | 两把枪又不能威胁到他们 | 
| [31:08] | But those guns could help protect us | 但那些枪可以保护我们 | 
| [31:09] | from whatever else is out there. | 免受外来人的攻击 | 
| [31:13] | Do you have ’em? | 枪在你那吗 | 
| [31:16] | Wish I did. | 倒希望在我这 | 
| [31:19] | Most of you weren’t there. | 大部分人当时不在场 | 
| [31:22] | You didn’t have to watch. | 你们不必看着 | 
| [31:25] | But you can look away now when someone else dies, | 但你们现在可以无视他人的死亡 | 
| [31:27] | or you can help solve this. | 或者你们可以帮忙解决这个问题 | 
| [31:31] | We give them what they want, and we live in peace. | 给他们想要的 我们就能和平地生活 | 
| [31:37] | Don’t. | 不要 | 
| [31:39] | Now is not the time. | 现在不是时候 | 
| [31:42] | It is. | 是时候了 | 
| [31:47] | Say we find the guns. | 假设我们找到了枪 | 
| [31:50] | How are we gonna get out of this, Rick? | 以后我们该怎么摆脱这困境 瑞克 | 
| [31:53] | There is no way out of this. | 摆脱不了 | 
| [31:57] | Let me put this to all of you as clearly as I can. | 让我来给你们明确说一遍 | 
| [32:02] | I’m not in charge anymore. | 管事的不再是我了 | 
| [32:09] | Negan is. | 是尼根 | 
| [32:11] | Now, who has the guns? | 现在 枪在谁那 | 
| [32:28] | Not everyone’s here. | 不是所有人都来了 | 
| [32:56] | Rosita! | 罗西塔 | 
| [32:58] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 | 
| [33:53] | Rosita! | 罗西塔 | 
| [33:59] | So that’s why you’re out here? | 你出来就是为了这个吗 | 
| [34:01] | They killed Denise. | 他们杀了丹妮斯 | 
| [34:05] | It’s empty. | 这是空的 | 
| [34:07] | So what if it was full? | 要是满的呢 | 
| [34:09] | What could you do with it? | 你能做什么 | 
| [34:10] | Don’t you get it? | 你不懂吗 | 
| [34:13] | That asshole back there took our guns | 家里那个混蛋收走我们的枪 | 
| [34:14] | because he’s gonna take all our guns. | 是因为他要收走我们所有的枪 | 
| [34:18] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [34:20] | What are you gonna do, tell them? | 你想怎么做 告诉他们吗 | 
| [34:30] | This is not our life. | 这不是我们的命运 | 
| [35:16] | Nothing. | 没找到 | 
| [35:18] | Still. | 但是 | 
| [35:21] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [35:24] | I feel like… | 我觉得 | 
| [35:28] | I know this is going to work out. | 我知道会顺利过去的 | 
| [35:32] | How? | 怎么过去 | 
| [35:33] | We’ll find the guns. | 我们会找到枪 | 
| [35:36] | We’ll get through today. | 我们会熬过今天 | 
| [35:38] | Then we’ll find a way to go forward, | 然后找到继续前进的方法 | 
| [35:40] | how to beat this. | 如何抗争 | 
| [35:41] | There is no beating this. | 没有办法抗争的 | 
| [35:42] | Yes, there is, somehow. | 有的 总有办法的 | 
| [35:46] | I have faith in us. | 我对我们有信心 | 
| [35:50] | I have faith in you. | 我对你有信心 | 
| [35:53] | Things change. | 事情会变的 | 
| [35:55] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 | 
| [35:57] | It… | 我们 | 
| [35:59] | wasn’t always that way. | 并非一直是朋友 | 
| [36:06] | Where’s Michonne? Could she possibly have — | 米琼恩呢 她有没有可能… | 
| [36:08] | She doesn’t have anything they’re lookin’ for. | 她手上没有他们要的东西 | 
| [36:12] | What you did with the graves, it was quick thinkin’. | 你挖的那个坟墓 很机智 | 
| [36:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [36:19] | It was nice digging a grave I knew would stay empty. | 很高兴挖一个没人睡的坟墓 | 
| [36:22] | No luck? | 没找到吗 | 
| [36:27] | We searched the house, Rosita’s. | 我们搜了罗西塔的房子 | 
| [36:30] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [36:32] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 | 
| [36:35] | If they were anywhere, they’d be here. | 枪最有可能藏在这里 | 
| [36:39] | Spencer’s done this kind of thing before. | 斯宾塞干过类似的事 | 
| [36:41] | We keep looking. | 我们继续找 | 
| [36:44] | Maybe today works out. | 也许今天会找到 | 
| [36:46] | I’ll check the garage. | 我去搜搜车库 | 
| [36:48] | I’ll look in Deanna’s office again. | 我再去看看迪安娜的办公室 | 
| [37:56] | Balloons? | 气球吗 | 
| [37:59] | You going to a party, little girl? | 你要去派对吗 小姑娘 | 
| [38:02] | Can I keep them, please? | 我能留着吗 拜托 | 
| [38:06] | It’s just… | 只是 | 
| [38:09] | Let me keep them. | 让我留下这些吧 | 
| [38:12] | Say please again, little girl. | 再说一遍拜托 小姑娘 | 
| [38:18] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [38:19] | Yeah. One more time. | 好 再说一遍 | 
| [38:25] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [38:30] | Be careful, little girl. | 小心点 小姑娘 | 
| [38:38] | They’ll be gone soon. | 他们很快就走了 | 
| [38:47] | What you got for me, Rick? | 你给我带了什么 瑞克 | 
| [38:55] | Well, would you look at that? | 瞧瞧这 | 
| [38:57] | They were here after all. | 该来的还是来了 | 
| [39:00] | Funny how a little “Holy shit! Somebody’s gonna die!” | 真是有意思 一句”我的天 有人会死” | 
| [39:03] | lights a fire under everybody’s ass! | 就能刺激所有人 | 
| [39:08] | So, tell me, Rick — which one of your fine folks | 告诉我 瑞克 你们中哪一位 | 
| [39:11] | almost cost Olivia the rest of her days? | 差点要了奥利维亚的命 | 
| [39:15] | – It doesn’t matter anymore. – No, it matters. | -这不重要 -不 这很重要 | 
| [39:19] | See, you need to get everybody on board. | 你得让所有人都同意 | 
| [39:22] | Everybody. Or… | 所有人 不然 | 
| [39:25] | we just go right back to square one. | 我们又要回到原点了 | 
| [40:19] | Hell of a place you got here, Rick. | 你这地方真不错啊 瑞克 | 
| [40:31] | Give me a second. | 给我点时间 | 
| [40:40] | No. | 不行 | 
| [40:45] | Please, can you just… | 拜托 你能… | 
| [40:48] | give me a second? | 给我点时间吗 | 
| [41:20] | He had me hold it. | 他让我拿着的 | 
| [41:26] | I need the rifle. | 步枪给我 | 
| [41:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:34] | I know it’s in the bag. | 我知道在包里装着 | 
| [41:37] | I know what you’re doing out there. | 我知道你在外面做什么 | 
| [41:39] | What am I doing out there? | 我在外面做什么 | 
| [41:41] | You’re practicing. | 你在练枪 | 
| [41:45] | We have to give up our guns, all of them. | 我们得把枪都交出去 所有枪 | 
| [41:48] | We can’t. | 不行 | 
| [41:49] | If you keep it, and they find it, | 如果你把枪藏起来 让他们找到了 | 
| [41:52] | someone dies. | 有人会死的 | 
| [41:54] | I’m not losing you or Carl or anyone else. | 我不要失去你 或者卡尔 或者其他任何人 | 
| [41:57] | I’m not losing anyone else! | 我不要再失去任何人了 | 
| [42:06] | Now I’m giving it to them. Are you gonna let me? | 我要把枪交给他们 你让我做吗 | 
| [42:25] | Look at this! | 瞧瞧这个 | 
| [42:30] | I thought she was scavenging. | 我以为她去找补给了 | 
| [42:31] | She was hunting. | 她其实是去打猎了 | 
| [42:34] | This one never came inside. We kept it near the line. | 这支枪没入过库 我们一直在防线上用 | 
| [42:39] | Look at this. | 看看啊 | 
| [42:41] | This is something to build a relationship on. | 关系就该这么建起来 | 
| [42:46] | Good for you, Rick. | 做得好 瑞克 | 
| [42:49] | This is readin’ the room and gettin’ the message. | 这就是听进去读懂了 | 
| [42:52] | I’ve said it before, I’m gonna say it again. | 我以前说过 我要再说一次 | 
| [42:55] | You, sir…are special. | 你这个人呢 很特别 | 
| [43:01] | Now that you know we can follow your rules… | 现在你知道了我们会守规矩 | 
| [43:03] | Yes? | 然后呢 | 
| [43:08] | …I’d like to ask you if Daryl can stay. | 我想求你留下达里尔 | 
| [43:11] | Not happenin’. | 不可能 | 
| [43:16] | You know what? I don’t know. | 你知道吗 我也不确定 | 
| [43:21] | Maybe Daryl can plead his case. | 也许达里尔可以自己求我 | 
| [43:23] | Maybe Daryl can sway me. | 也许他会说动我 | 
| [43:34] | Daryl? | 达里尔 | 
| [43:42] | Well, you tried. | 好了 你试过了 | 
| [43:45] | Now what you got to do | 现在你要做的是 | 
| [43:47] | is get over that tall wall of yours | 翻过你们的高墙 | 
| [43:50] | and try harder out there. | 在外面加倍努力 | 
| [43:53] | Earn for me. | 为我工作 | 
| [43:55] | Because we’re coming back soon, and when we do, | 因为我们很快就会回来的 到那时候 | 
| [43:58] | you better have something interesting for us, | 你最好拿出点能让我们感兴趣的东西 | 
| [44:01] | or Lucille, she’s gonna have her way. | 否则 露西尔会按她的方式来 | 
| [44:06] | I want you to hear that again. | 我再提醒你一遍 | 
| [44:08] | If you don’t have something interesting for us… | 如果你没有拿出让我们感兴趣的东西 | 
| [44:14] | somebody’s gonna die. | 有人就要死了 | 
| [44:17] | And no more magic guns. | 不要再出现神奇的枪了 | 
| [44:21] | Arat, grab that deer. It’s getting late. | 阿拉特 带上鹿 天色晚了 | 
| [44:24] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 | 
| [44:31] | Man, I love a gal that buys me dinner | 我就喜欢请我吃饭 | 
| [44:35] | and doesn’t expect me to put out. | 又不用我费心的姑娘了 | 
| [44:45] | I’ll take that. | 归我了 | 
| [44:49] | Rosita! | 罗西塔 | 
| [44:52] | Got a little thank-you. | 给你准备了个小感谢礼物 | 
| [44:58] | That’s all you’re getting back. | 这就是你们得到的 | 
| [45:00] | Took all your guns, most of your beds. | 我们拿走了全部的枪 大部分床垫 | 
| [45:06] | I hope you find a place to lay your pretty little head. | 希望你美丽的小脑袋能找到地方躺下 | 
| [45:13] | Did you find anything else out there? | 在外面找到其他东西了吗 | 
| [45:17] | Just your dead friends. | 只有你死去的朋友们 | 
| [45:40] | You can have it back. | 可以还给你 | 
| [45:44] | Just say the word. | 只要你说那句话 | 
| [45:58] | So, nobody died. | 今天没人死 | 
| [46:01] | And you know what I think? | 知道我怎么想的吗 | 
| [46:03] | I think you and I, we’ve refined our understanding. | 我觉得咱俩加强了彼此的理解 | 
| [46:09] | Let me ask you something, Rick. | 我问问你 瑞克 | 
| [46:12] | Do you want me to go? | 想让我走吗 | 
| [46:19] | I think that’d be good. | 那再好不过了 | 
| [46:21] | Then just say those two magical words. | 那就说那两个神奇的字吧 | 
| [46:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [46:36] | Don’t be ridiculous. Thank you. | 别搞笑了 应该我谢谢你 | 
| [46:48] | Another one. | 又一个 | 
| [46:51] | You need our help. | 你需要我们的帮助 | 
| [46:53] | Davey, hand me that candlestick over there. | 戴维 把那个烛台给我 | 
| [46:59] | You know what I think, Rick? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 瑞克 | 
| [47:01] | I think we’re both gonna come out of this winners. | 我觉得我们各取所需 都会是赢家 | 
| [47:05] | Watch my form! | 看好了 | 
| [47:38] | Yep. | 不错 | 
| [47:41] | Win-win. | 双赢 | 
| [47:46] | You should clean that up for me for next time. | 把它洗好等我下次用 | 
| [47:50] | Let’s move out! | 我们走吧 | 
| [47:55] | Oh, wait. | 等等 | 
| [48:01] | How careless of me. | 我太粗心了 | 
| [48:05] | You didn’t think I was gonna leave Lucille, did ya? | 你不会以为我要丢下露西尔吧 | 
| [48:07] | I mean, after what she did, | 她做了那些事 | 
| [48:12] | why would you want ‘er? | 你怎么会想要她呢 | 
| [48:15] | Thank you for being so accommodating, friend. | 感谢你这么配合 我的朋友 | 
| [48:22] | In case you haven’t caught on… | 以防万一你不明白 | 
| [48:26] | I just slipped my dick down your throat, | 我刚刚把鸡巴塞进了你的嘴里 | 
| [48:29] | and you thanked me for it. | 你还为此感谢了我 | 
| [49:22] | 欢迎来到亚历山大安全区 迷途者的天堂 掠夺者的地狱 | |
| [49:59] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 | 
| [50:01] | We took the guns you had in your house. | 我们拿走了你屋里的枪 | 
| [50:05] | The Saviors wanted ours, all of them. | 救世军想要我们全部的枪 | 
| [50:08] | There were two missing from the inventory. | 库存单上有两把不见了 | 
| [50:12] | They were gonna kill Olivia. | 他们要杀了奥利维亚 | 
| [50:17] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 | 
| [50:21] | You went into my house? | 你进了我屋子 | 
| [50:24] | They were gonna kill Olivia. | 他们要杀了奥利维亚啊 | 
| [50:28] | Look, I’m not faulting you for having the guns. | 听着 我不怪你藏枪 | 
| [50:30] | I did it myself. But the food and liquor? | 我也藏过 但是食品和酒 | 
| [50:36] | That’s ’cause you’re small, Spencer. | 那是因为你很卑鄙 斯宾塞 | 
| [50:39] | You’re weak. | 你很脆弱 | 
| [50:40] | You got lucky with the walls. | 在墙里算你走运 | 
| [50:42] | You got lucky with us. | 有我们算你走运 | 
| [50:47] | We should’ve made a deal with them when we could’ve. | 我们应该趁有机会的时候和他们谈协议 | 
| [50:52] | Oh, yeah, we’re so lucky. | 是啊 我们真走运 | 
| [50:54] | You’ve led us all to the Promised Land! | 你带我们来到了乐土 | 
| [50:56] | Isn’t that right, Rick?! | 对不对 瑞克 | 
| [50:57] | Here we are! | 我们到了 | 
| [51:00] | I guess Glenn and Abraham were lucky, too? | 我猜格伦和亚伯拉罕也很走运吧 | 
| [51:10] | You say anything like that again to me, | 再敢对我说类似的话 | 
| [51:14] | I’ll break your jaw, knock your teeth out. | 我就打烂你的臭嘴 敲掉你的牙齿 | 
| [51:18] | You understand? | 明白吗 | 
| [51:21] | Say yes. | 说明白 | 
| [51:23] | Yes. | 明白 | 
| [51:40] | You had guns? | 你有枪 | 
| [51:42] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 | 
| [51:43] | Why didn’t you tell me after I — | 你之前为什么不告诉我 | 
| [51:46] | You saw what I did to get one, | 你看到我为拿到一把枪做了什么 | 
| [51:49] | that I need bullets. | 还没有子弹 | 
| [51:50] | I had them for a while | 我藏了有段时间了 | 
| [51:52] | because I didn’t trust Rick. | 因为我不信任瑞克 | 
| [51:57] | ‘Cause I was worried about him being in charge. | 他管事让我担心 | 
| [52:01] | You know what? You were right. | 知道吗 你说的对 | 
| [52:03] | This doesn’t have to be our life. | 这不是我们的命运 | 
| [53:00] | They took our mattresses — most of them. | 他们拿走了我们的床垫 大部分都拿走了 | 
| [53:10] | That rifle | 那把步枪 | 
| [53:12] | was one of theirs from the outpost. | 是从他们哨站抢的 | 
| [53:14] | They didn’t have a list? | 单子上没有吧 | 
| [53:17] | Unh-unh. | 嗯 | 
| [53:20] | Could’ve hidden more. | 本可以藏更多的 | 
| [53:22] | Did you? | 你藏了吗 | 
| [53:31] | No. | 没有 | 
| [53:47] | Everything we have, we got from fighting. | 我们得到的一切 都是抗争得来的 | 
| [53:49] | I made the choice. | 我做出选择了 | 
| [53:53] | There aren’t enough of us. It’s about numbers. | 我们人不够 这是人数问题 | 
| [53:55] | There’s the Hilltop. | 还有山顶寨啊 | 
| [53:56] | They’d still have the numbers. | 他们人数依然更多 | 
| [54:02] | We play by their rules, and we get some kind of life. | 我们遵守他们的规则 就能活下去 | 
| [54:06] | What kind of a life? | 怎么个活法 | 
| [54:14] | You know, I had a friend. | 我曾有个朋友 | 
| [54:20] | I don’t talk about him. | 我没提起过他 | 
| [54:23] | He was my partner. | 他是我搭档 | 
| [54:26] | He got Lori and Carl to safety right after it all started. | 灾变后 他把洛莉和卡尔带到了安全地 | 
| [54:34] | I couldn’t. I was in the hospital. | 我没法做到 我当时在医院 | 
| [54:36] | I-I didn’t know… what was happenin’. | 我不知道发生了什么 | 
| [54:41] | My friend… | 我朋友 | 
| [54:44] | His name was Shane. | 他名字叫肖恩 | 
| [54:49] | Well, him and Lori… | 他和洛莉 | 
| [54:54] | they were together. | 他们在一起了 | 
| [54:57] | They thought I was dead. | 他们以为我死了 | 
| [55:02] | I know Judith isn’t mine. | 我知道朱迪思不是我的 | 
| [55:07] | I know it. | 我知道 | 
| [55:12] | I love her. | 我爱她 | 
| [55:13] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 | 
| [55:17] | But she isn’t mine. | 但她不是我骨肉 | 
| [55:20] | I had to accept that. | 我必须接受这点 | 
| [55:23] | I did. | 我接受了 | 
| [55:25] | So I could keep her alive. | 这样我就能保护她 | 
| [55:32] | I’ll die before she does, | 我不死她就不会死 | 
| [55:33] | and I hope that’s a long time from now | 希望那会是很久以后的事 | 
| [55:35] | so I can… | 这样我可以 | 
| [55:38] | raise her and protect her and teach her how to survive. | 抚养她长大 保护她 教她求生 | 
| [55:45] | This is how we live now. | 这就是我们现在的生存方式 | 
| [55:49] | I had to accept that, too, | 我也必须接受这点 | 
| [55:50] | so I could keep everyone else alive. | 以保护所有人活下去 | 
| [55:52] | It’s not your fault when people die. | 人死不是你的错 | 
| [55:56] | Not always, but sometimes — sometimes it is. | 不总是 但是有时候是的 | 
| [56:02] | You have to accept this — | 你必须接受 | 
| [56:06] | all of us do — | 我们都要接受 | 
| [56:07] | or it won’t work. | 不然行不通的 | 
| [56:35] | I’m gonna try. | 我会试试 | 
| [58:57] | Make me a bullet. | 给我做颗子弹 |