| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:26] | It’s gross. | 好恶心 | 
| [00:27] | Just throw it back. | 扔回去吧 | 
| [00:30] | It’ll dry out. | 会干的 | 
| [00:32] | It smells terrible. | 闻起来很臭 | 
| [00:34] | We can empty it out, | 我们可以把它倒空 | 
| [00:36] | stuff it full of Miss Iris’ sage, | 装满艾丽斯小姐的鼠尾草 | 
| [00:38] | and some of the lavender, too. | 还有一些薰衣草 | 
| [00:39] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [00:41] | Then you have an awesome bear | 然后你就有一只很棒的熊 | 
| [00:42] | that survived the stormy sea, Rachel. | 曾撑过惊涛骇浪 瑞秋 | 
| [00:45] | I had one just like this when I was your age, and — | 我像你这么大时也有一只这样的熊 | 
| [00:47] | Oh, shit! Look! | 该死 瞧 | 
| [00:50] | Don’t run! | 别跑 | 
| [00:55] | One hit. | 一击毙命 | 
| [00:57] | I didn’t have to twice. | 都没必要戳两次 | 
| [00:59] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 | 
| [01:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [01:05] | Look! Another one! | 瞧 又一个 | 
| [01:09] | Come on. Don’t run! | 拜托 别跑 | 
| [01:27] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [01:36] | She’s not a bobber. | 她不是浮尸 | 
| [01:43] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 | 
| [01:50] | We still gotta do it. | 我们还是得动手 | 
| [01:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [01:54] | We don’t have to do it. | 没必要 | 
| [01:58] | Yes, we do. | 有必要 | 
| [01:59] | No, we don’t, not if people don’t find out. | 没必要 只要没人发现就行 | 
| [02:08] | We’re supposed to. | 我们该动手 | 
| [02:10] | I want to. | 我想动手 | 
| [02:13] | I don’t. | 我不想 | 
| [02:14] | So we won’t. | 所以我们不动手 | 
| [02:19] | Are you gonna tell? | 你会告诉别人吗 | 
| [02:22] | Just tell me if you’re gonna tell, | 告诉我你会不会说出去 | 
| [02:24] | if you’re a snitch. | 你是不是个告密的 | 
| [02:27] | I’m not a snitch. | 我不是告密的 | 
| [02:30] | But I’m not going to help. | 但我是不会帮忙的 | 
| [03:58] | Eight rusty cans of okra | 八个生锈的秋葵罐头 | 
| [04:00] | and a bottle of aspirin. | 和一瓶阿司匹林 | 
| [04:06] | That’s what we got to show for our time out here… | 我们出来就找到这么多东西 | 
| [04:11] | …other than the fact that we’re still standin’. | 除了我们还活着这一事实 | 
| [04:14] | Rule number one of scavenging — | 找东西的第一准则 | 
| [04:16] | there’s nothing left in this world that isn’t hidden. | 这世界上尚存的所有东西都是藏起来的 | 
| [04:19] | We just have to find it. | 我们只用找到它 | 
| [04:21] | Mm, good. | 真好 | 
| [04:23] | We just have to find it. | 我们只用找到它 | 
| [04:25] | For a second there, I was worried. | 有那么一阵子 我还担心呢 | 
| [04:29] | Listen, we went farther than we were supposed to. | 听着 我们不该走这么远 | 
| [04:32] | There’s nothing left out here. | 外面没东西了 | 
| [04:38] | We don’t even have enough gas to keep looking | 就算我们想继续找 | 
| [04:39] | even if we wanted to, okay? | 也没有足够的汽油 好吗 | 
| [04:41] | We said we’d be gone for two weeks. | 我们说过出来两周 | 
| [04:43] | It’s been two weeks. | 已经两周了 | 
| [04:45] | As long as the Hilltop keeps their side of the bargain, | 只要山顶寨遵守承诺 | 
| [04:47] | we have food at home. | 家里就有食物 | 
| [04:49] | We need ammo. | 我们需要弹药 | 
| [04:50] | We need medicine. | 需要药物 | 
| [04:54] | We can’t go back like this. | 我们不能这样回去 | 
| [04:55] | There’s people counting on us. | 人们指望着我们呢 | 
| [04:57] | Why you acting like you don’t know that? | 你为什么表现得像是不知道一样 | 
| [04:59] | I’m not sure that means much to me anymore. | 我不确定那对我来说还有什么意义 | 
| [05:03] | What we did at the satellite station… | 我们在卫星站做的事 | 
| [05:09] | all of those people that we killed… | 我们杀掉的那些人 | 
| [05:14] | You didn’t see it, okay? | 你没看见 好吗 | 
| [05:16] | You just saw what was left. | 你只看见了剩下的 | 
| [05:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [05:20] | I had to do it, too. | 我也被迫做了 | 
| [05:21] | Yeah, we all had to… | 对 我们都是被迫的 | 
| [05:24] | for some milk and some corn. | 为了一些牛奶和玉米 | 
| [05:26] | That wasn’t the only reason. | 这不是唯一的原因 | 
| [05:28] | And yeah, we did. | 我们是做了 | 
| [05:30] | You know we did. | 你知道的 | 
| [05:31] | See, that’s — that’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 | 
| [05:34] | You saw how we were living back home | 你看见了你们来之前 | 
| [05:35] | before you guys got there. | 我们在家里是怎么过的 | 
| [05:37] | We didn’t know shit. | 我们什么都不知道 | 
| [05:40] | We thought… | 我们以为 | 
| [05:42] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:44] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:45] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [05:50] | I get it now. | 我现在懂了 | 
| [05:53] | If it’s you or someone else, you choose you. | 如果要选择自己或者别人 就选择自己 | 
| [05:58] | You take what you can, you take out who you have to, | 拿走所有东西 如有必要 干掉别人 | 
| [06:01] | and you get to keep going. | 你就可以继续生存 | 
| [06:07] | Nobody’s in this together, okay? | 没人是一起的 好吗 | 
| [06:09] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 | 
| [06:15] | It only hurts because you know what you just said | 正是因为你知道自己刚刚是在胡说八道 | 
| [06:17] | is total bullshit. | 所以你才会难过 | 
| [06:19] | That’s not you, Heath. | 那不是你 希斯 | 
| [06:22] | Tara… | 塔拉… | 
| [06:30] | that’s me… | 那就是我… | 
| [06:33] | that’s you… | 也是你… | 
| [06:36] | and that’s everybody who wants to stay alive. | 还是所有想活着的人 | 
| [06:42] | That’s the truth. | 那就是真相 | 
| [06:47] | We can push towards the shore, but after today… | 我们可以向海边走 但今天过后… | 
| [06:52] | we go back. | 我们就回去 | 
| [06:54] | Even if we just have those rusty cans. | 即便我们只找到了那些生锈的罐头 | 
| [11:23] | No, I got it. Thanks. | 不用 我自己来 谢了 | 
| [11:25] | Did they find anything out there yesterday? | 你昨天在外面有找到什么东西吗 | 
| [11:27] | Ev said she reached the mouth. | 艾芙说她到开口了 | 
| [11:29] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 | 
| [11:30] | – What’d she see? – Nothing. | -她看见什么了 -什么都没有 | 
| [11:33] | All the way down there. | 一路到那里 | 
| [11:34] | Not a damn thing. | 什么都没有 | 
| [14:27] | Go ahead. | 开枪啊 | 
| [14:46] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [14:47] | We’re supposed to. | 我们本来就该动手 | 
| [14:50] | Rachel…no. | 瑞秋 别 | 
| [15:07] | Hi. | 大家好 | 
| [15:10] | I just, uh… I didn’t mean to. | 我…我不是故意的 | 
| [15:15] | Look, I’m cool. | 我没有恶意 | 
| [15:17] | I’m not here to hurt anyone. | 我不是来伤害你们的 | 
| [15:20] | Rachel… | 瑞秋… | 
| [15:21] | everyone, just lower your guns. | 大家 把枪放下 | 
| [15:23] | Cyndie, get away from her! | 辛蒂 离她远点 | 
| [15:26] | She hasn’t done anything wrong. | 她没有干什么坏事 | 
| [15:28] | That has nothing to do with it. | 这不重要 | 
| [15:29] | Get away! | 退开 | 
| [15:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [15:38] | I just walked in — crawled. | 我只是走进来了…爬进来 | 
| [15:40] | I didn’t even know I was in. | 我都不知道自己进来了 | 
| [15:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [15:45] | I can just go. | 我可以离开的 | 
| [15:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:56] | This is cool, too. | 这样也没什么 | 
| [15:58] | We just keep doing this. | 我们就继续这样僵持着吧 | 
| [16:33] | What do we think? | 你怎么看 | 
| [16:38] | Lotta blind spots down there. | 底下有很多盲点 | 
| [17:58] | Let’s check behind the tarps first. | 我们先看看防水布后面有什么 | 
| [18:15] | Looks like they had plans for something. | 看样子他们计划着做什么 | 
| [18:17] | Looks like they didn’t get to finish. | 但似乎没有完成 | 
| [18:26] | It’s heavy. | 挺重的 | 
| [18:28] | Could be something good in there. | 里面可能有什么好东西 | 
| [18:36] | Tara. | 塔拉 | 
| [18:38] | Hold on. Hold on! | 等等 等等 | 
| [19:15] | That way! Go! | 那边 快 | 
| [19:23] | – Heath! – Tara! | -希斯 -塔拉 | 
| [19:28] | Heath! | 希斯 | 
| [19:38] | 海边小屋汽车旅馆 弗吉尼亚州 | |
| [19:38] | We just need to hear what she has to say. | 我们得听听她的说法 | 
| [19:40] | No. The longer we wait, | 不行 拖的时间越长 | 
| [19:41] | the more our community’s at risk. | 我们的社区就越危险 | 
| [19:43] | We agreed to discuss this together as a group | 我们之前说好了 假如有人进来了的话 | 
| [19:45] | if someone ever got in. | 我们要小组表决 | 
| [19:46] | We made that decision a long time ago. | 我们很早以前就决定了的 | 
| [19:56] | Do you, uh, need to use the bathroom before we get started? | 在我们开始前 你需要用下洗手间吗 | 
| [20:04] | No. Um, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [20:08] | But maybe… | 但也许… | 
| [20:12] | I’m Natania. | 我是娜塔尼亚 | 
| [20:13] | This is Kathy and Beatrice, | 这是凯西和碧翠丝 | 
| [20:16] | whom you’ve already met. | 你已经见过了 | 
| [20:21] | Am I the only one hearing bells? | 只有我一个人听到铃声了吗 | 
| [20:23] | They’re ours. | 那是我们设的铃 | 
| [20:24] | We have six of them — | 我们设了六个 | 
| [20:25] | some nearby, some a couple of miles away. | 有些在附近 有些在几里之外 | 
| [20:28] | What about the air horn? | 那些汽笛声又是怎么回事 | 
| [20:30] | We could only find so many bells. | 我们只能找到有限的铃铛 | 
| [20:33] | They are to redirect any of the dead | 它们是用来引走那些 | 
| [20:34] | that might have been drawn by it. | 被吸引来的行尸的 | 
| [20:39] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 | 
| [20:41] | It helps sometimes. | 有时是挺有用的 | 
| [20:43] | But a branch in the wind, leaves rustling… | 但风中的树枝 树叶的沙沙作响… | 
| [20:46] | We’re lucky this is a relatively clear area. | 我们很幸运这一带还挺干净的 | 
| [20:49] | The evacuations, the barges — | 当时那些撤离 那些驳船… | 
| [20:51] | if they were even real. | 也不知道真假 | 
| [20:54] | So… | 所以… | 
| [20:56] | where are you from? | 你是从哪里来的 | 
| [20:59] | Atlanta… | 亚特兰大… | 
| [21:02] | a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 | 
| [21:05] | I just stayed on the move. | 我不断移动 | 
| [21:08] | My friend and I — | 我朋友和我… | 
| [21:10] | we’ve been traveling around | 我们已经自力更生 | 
| [21:11] | on our own for a couple years now. | 在外面闯荡好几年了 | 
| [21:14] | We used to work on a fishing boat. | 我们之前在一艘渔船上工作 | 
| [21:16] | There’s someone with you? | 有人跟你一起吗 | 
| [21:18] | There was. | 本来是的 | 
| [21:19] | We got separated. | 我们分开了 | 
| [21:21] | What kind of fishing boat did you work on — | 你在什么样的渔船上工作 | 
| [21:25] | trawler, seiner, larder? | 拖网渔船 围网渔船还是库船 | 
| [21:28] | Oh, last one. You got it. | 是你说的最后一个 | 
| [21:33] | What were you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [21:36] | You must understand, we get nervous when people just find their way | 你必须理解 当有人发现来这的方法时 | 
| [21:39] | into our home. | 我们会很紧张 | 
| [21:41] | Yeah, I-I saw that. | 是啊 见识过了 | 
| [21:44] | My friend and I — | 我和我的朋友 | 
| [21:45] | we found this settlement built on a bridge, | 我们发现了一个建在桥上的居住地 | 
| [21:47] | or what was left of it. | 或者说是被遗弃的居住地 | 
| [21:49] | We were scavenging, | 我们当时在搜刮资源 | 
| [21:50] | and we got attacked by walkers — the dead. | 然后被行尸攻击了 就是死人 | 
| [21:53] | We were trying to get away from them, | 我们设法逃离 | 
| [21:55] | and I got knocked off a bridge. | 然后我被撞到了桥下 | 
| [21:57] | I fought the current, | 我在水流里挣扎 | 
| [21:58] | wound up in the inlet. | 最后被冲到了水湾 | 
| [22:01] | The estuary? | 是河口吗 | 
| [22:04] | The bay? | 还是海湾 | 
| [22:05] | Look, I’m not good with geography. | 我地理不好 | 
| [22:06] | I just thought I was dead out there. | 我只是以为我死在那了 | 
| [22:10] | And I got to the shore, and I just passed out. | 然后我到了海岸 就昏过去了 | 
| [22:12] | It’s the bridge on Windsor. | 那是温莎河上的桥 | 
| [22:13] | You — you know how to get there? | 你…你知道怎么去那吗 | 
| [22:15] | We do. | 我们知道 | 
| [22:16] | She didn’t answer the question. | 她没有回答问题 | 
| [22:18] | I didn’t? | 我没有吗 | 
| [22:19] | What was the question? | 问题是什么 | 
| [22:20] | What were you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [22:22] | When that girl, Cyndie, brought me food, | 当那个女孩辛蒂给我拿了食物 | 
| [22:24] | I just pretended like I was out and I followed her back. | 我就假装昏迷 然后跟着她来的 | 
| [22:27] | It seemed like she had a camp, | 看起来她有一个营地 | 
| [22:28] | and I wanted to see if I could get any help. | 我想看看我是否能得到帮助 | 
| [22:30] | Then why were you sneaking around? | 那你为什么鬼鬼祟祟的 | 
| [22:32] | I wanted to see if it was safe. | 我想看看是否安全 | 
| [22:35] | Still not sure. | 我依然不确定 | 
| [22:38] | Look, I’m sorry that I freaked you out. | 我很抱歉把你们吓到了 | 
| [22:40] | Really. | 真心的 | 
| [22:42] | But if you just point me in the right direction, I’m gone. | 但如果你们告诉我怎么走 我就离开 | 
| [22:44] | I need to get back to the bridge and look for my friend. | 我得回到桥那找我的朋友 | 
| [22:47] | If we let you go, | 如果我们放你走 | 
| [22:49] | you have us at a disadvantage. | 你会对我们很不利 | 
| [22:51] | You know a great deal about us now. | 你已经了解我们不少了 | 
| [22:53] | – If you let me go? – Yes. | -如果你们放我走吗 -没错 | 
| [22:56] | You see, normally, we would’ve killed you already. | 正常来说 我们已经把你杀了 | 
| [23:00] | We shoot strangers on sight if they come into our camp. | 陌生人进入营地 我们是格杀勿论的 | 
| [23:04] | But Beatrice said you spared her life, | 但碧翠丝说你没杀她 | 
| [23:06] | and my granddaughter almost lost hers trying to save you — | 而且我的外孙女舍命救你 | 
| [23:10] | “That girl,” Cyndie. | 就是”那个女孩”辛蒂 | 
| [23:13] | So it leaves us with the question still | 所以我们还剩一个问题 | 
| [23:16] | of what to do with you instead. | 就是应该怎么处置你 | 
| [23:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [23:22] | That’s a pickle, all right. | 确实是个难题 | 
| [23:27] | Why don’t you rest up? | 你不妨休息一下 | 
| [23:28] | We’ll talk more later. | 我们之后再谈 | 
| [23:30] | Maybe one of us will have a brainstorm. | 也许我们有人可以想出好主意 | 
| [23:35] | Cool. | 好的 | 
| [24:43] | Hope you like fish. | 希望你喜欢吃鱼 | 
| [24:47] | the dried kind? | 干的那种 | 
| [24:49] | She brought you salted perch. | 她给你的是咸鲈鱼 | 
| [24:52] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [24:54] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [24:56] | No, you didn’t. | 你不喜欢 | 
| [24:59] | Not so much. | 没那么喜欢 | 
| [25:01] | We’re having stew. | 我们吃炖菜 | 
| [25:05] | Oh, that’s right — | 对了 | 
| [25:05] | you two haven’t formally met, have you? | 你们俩还没有正式见过面对吧 | 
| [25:08] | Tara, this is Cyndie. | 塔拉 这是辛蒂 | 
| [25:12] | Uh, thank you for the beach and… | 多谢你在海滩上帮我 | 
| [25:14] | everything out there. | 还有之前发生的一切 | 
| [25:17] | I mean, you saved my life. | 你救了我的命 | 
| [25:21] | You did. | 真的 | 
| [25:23] | I mean, I don’t know if your grandma totally approves, but… | 我不知道你奶奶是否完全同意 但… | 
| [25:27] | My mom would’ve. | 我妈妈会同意的 | 
| [25:31] | She showed me the way. | 她给我指引过方向 | 
| [25:34] | A way. | 一种方向 | 
| [25:36] | I was trying to show Rachel. | 我本来想指给瑞秋看的 | 
| [25:38] | The little girl? | 那个小女孩 | 
| [25:40] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [25:43] | She hasn’t had to do it yet. | 她还没有动过手 | 
| [25:45] | Have you? | 你呢 | 
| [25:53] | I’m a really good shot. | 我射得很准 | 
| [25:56] | Yes, you are. | 没错 | 
| [25:59] | Okay, let’s eat. | 我们吃东西吧 | 
| [26:01] | Let’s talk. | 好好聊聊 | 
| [26:04] | Tara. | 塔拉 | 
| [26:19] | When was the last time you ate? | 你上一次吃东西是什么时候 | 
| [26:20] | Do soy-sauce packets count as food? | 酱油包算食物吗 | 
| [26:23] | We have an endless supply of fish here — | 我们这里无限供应鱼肉 | 
| [26:25] | one of the perks of living so close to the ocean. | 这就是住在海边的好处之一 | 
| [26:29] | You, um, you think, Tara, | 塔拉 你觉得 | 
| [26:31] | it’s something you could get used to? | 你能适应吗 | 
| [26:34] | I’m hoping to convince you to stay. | 我希望能劝你留下来 | 
| [26:37] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 | 
| [26:38] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [26:40] | It would be the perfect solution to our problem. | 这样就能完美地解决我们的问题 | 
| [26:42] | We keep our village a secret, | 我们的村庄依然隐秘 | 
| [26:44] | and you’d get to put down roots. | 你也能安定下来 | 
| [26:47] | You’re a skilled fighter, Tara, and a good person. | 你是一名厉害的战士 塔拉 也是好人 | 
| [26:49] | I can tell that. | 我能看得出来 | 
| [26:51] | You wouldn’t be leaving anything behind. | 你不会抛下任何东西的 | 
| [26:53] | And if you want, we can help you find your friend. | 如果你想要的话 我们能帮你找到你的朋友 | 
| [26:56] | And if he wants to stay, we’ll offer him a home, too. | 如果他愿意留下 我们也能给他一个家 | 
| [26:59] | He could stay here? | 他也能留在这里 | 
| [27:01] | Is there a reason why not? | 为什么不行呢 | 
| [27:04] | I mean… | 我是说… | 
| [27:07] | well, I never thought I’d be asking this, | 我从来没想到我会问这个问题 | 
| [27:09] | but where are all the men? | 但是这里的男人哪去了 | 
| [27:19] | All of them? | 全都死了 | 
| [27:22] | We got into a skirmish with another group. | 我们和另一群人起了点冲突 | 
| [27:25] | None of them made it. | 他们全都死了 | 
| [27:29] | And we lost others, too. | 我们也损失了不少女人 | 
| [27:32] | Cyndie had an 11-year-old brother, my grandson, | 辛蒂本来还有个11岁的弟弟 我的小孙子 | 
| [27:36] | and their mother, too, my daughter. | 还有他们的母亲 我的女儿也死了 | 
| [27:46] | After that, we decided to protect ourselves, | 后来 我们决定不管怎么样 | 
| [27:48] | no matter what. | 都要保护好自己 | 
| [27:50] | No matter who we crossed, we would kill on sight. | 不管我们碰见谁 都格杀勿论 | 
| [27:54] | We left our old home with just the clothes on our backs. | 我们收拾了几件衣服 就离开了原来的家 | 
| [27:59] | And then we found this place. | 然后我们找到了这里 | 
| [28:03] | We would stay hidden. | 我们会一直躲在这里 | 
| [28:10] | And we would stay alive. | 我们也会一直活着 | 
| [28:13] | Tara, you could have hurt us, and you didn’t. | 塔拉 你本来可以伤害我们 但你没有 | 
| [28:16] | I-I know we must sound like monsters to you, | 我知道你肯定觉得我们是一群禽兽 | 
| [28:19] | but I had to be honest | 但我必须把实话告诉你 | 
| [28:20] | so maybe you could understand why we do it. | 这样或许你能理解我们为什么这样做 | 
| [28:24] | Maybe you could… | 或许你能… | 
| [28:25] | consider staying. | 考虑留下来 | 
| [28:28] | And maybe you could be honest with us | 或许你也能实话告诉我们 | 
| [28:30] | about where you’re from. | 你从哪里来 | 
| [28:32] | I was telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 | 
| [28:34] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [28:35] | You said you worked on a fishing boat, a larder. | 你说你在渔船上工作过 库船 | 
| [28:38] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [28:41] | Tara, a larder is a room used for storing meat. | 塔拉 库船是储藏肉类的仓库 | 
| [28:43] | Yeah. I was lying. | 好吧 我是在撒谎 | 
| [28:57] | I come from a community. | 我来自一个社区 | 
| [28:59] | And that’s really what it is. | 的确就是一个社区 | 
| [29:01] | We live with each other. We help each other. | 我们住在一起 相互扶持 | 
| [29:04] | We have walls, houses. | 有墙 房子 | 
| [29:05] | I have a girlfriend I want to get back to. | 我有一个让我挂念的女朋友 | 
| [29:09] | And we’ve done things… | 我们做过… | 
| [29:12] | just like you. | 和你们一样的事 | 
| [29:18] | There were these people. | 有一些人 | 
| [29:20] | They were threatening us. | 他们威胁我们 | 
| [29:22] | We found out they were using an old satellite station to operate out of. | 我们发现他们的行动基地是一个老卫星站 | 
| [29:27] | We went out there in the middle of the night, and we… | 我们趁半夜去到那里 然后我们 | 
| [29:30] | took them out, every one of them. | 干掉了他们 每一个人 | 
| [29:35] | These people got what they deserved. | 这些人都是罪有应得 | 
| [29:38] | They chose to kill and to terrorize people, | 他们选择杀戮和威胁别人 | 
| [29:41] | but that’s not why we killed them. | 但我们不是因此而杀他们的 | 
| [29:43] | We didn’t do it to make the world a better place. | 我们不是为了让这个世界变得更好 | 
| [29:45] | We did it because we wanted to stay alive, just like you. | 我们是为了活命 和你们一样 | 
| [29:50] | And I know that you think that me staying | 我知道你们认为让我留下来 | 
| [29:52] | is the only solution. | 是唯一的办法 | 
| [29:54] | Well, how’s this for brainstorming — | 但我有个好主意 | 
| [29:55] | maybe our groups can start working together. | 也许我们两个团队能合作 | 
| [29:57] | We just told you | 我们刚告诉过你 | 
| [29:58] | that we don’t want anyone to know about this place. | 我们不希望任何人知道这个地方 | 
| [30:00] | You can’t live like that forever. | 你们不能永远这么活下去 | 
| [30:02] | I think we can. | 我觉得我们可以 | 
| [30:04] | Look, I — I get why you’re doing it, | 我…我明白你们这样做的原因 | 
| [30:07] | but if you keep seeing everyone as an enemy, | 但如果你们一直把所有人都当做敌人 | 
| [30:09] | then enemies are all you’re gonna find. | 那你们就只有敌人 | 
| [30:10] | Sooner or later, you’re gonna need a friend. | 你们迟早会需要朋友的 | 
| [30:14] | We can protect each other. | 我们可以相互保护 | 
| [30:16] | We’d be safer than we are — | 我们会比之前更安全… | 
| [30:27] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [30:30] | We could send a guide out with her. | 我们能派人给她带路 | 
| [30:33] | Help her look for her friend, | 帮她找她的朋友 | 
| [30:36] | and then continue on to their community, | 然后一起去他们的社区 | 
| [30:39] | just — just to see what it’s like. | 只是去看看那里是什么样 | 
| [30:45] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 好 我去 | 
| [30:47] | I want to go with her. | 我想跟她一块去 | 
| [30:48] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 | 
| [30:50] | You left without leaving a routing plan, | 你之前没有留路线方案 | 
| [30:52] | without signing with the gate. | 没有跟守卫通告就擅自离开 | 
| [30:53] | Cyndie, I thought we were through with all this. | 辛蒂 我以为我们谈过这些问题了 | 
| [30:56] | We are. | 没错 | 
| [30:57] | You will be staying behind the fence | 在你学会什么叫责任之前 | 
| [30:59] | until you learn some responsibility. | 都要在围栏里待着 | 
| [31:01] | If this works out, | 要是这事成了 | 
| [31:02] | there will be plenty of other chances. | 会有很多别的机会 | 
| [31:06] | And if it doesn’t… | 要是不成 | 
| [31:08] | I don’t want you there. | 我不想你待在外面 | 
| [31:12] | There will be other chances. | 会有别的机会的 | 
| [31:20] | Are you sure there isn’t a fishing boat called a larder? | 你确定没有叫库船的渔船吗 | 
| [31:23] | ‘Cause I’m, like, pretty sure that — | 我还蛮确定有… | 
| [31:24] | – There isn’t. – Yeah. Fair enough. | -没有 -那好吧 | 
| [31:33] | This is gonna get better — | 一切会有好转的 | 
| [31:34] | people getting together. | 大家团结起来 | 
| [31:36] | That’s how the world is gonna be the world again. | 世界能像之前一样 | 
| [31:38] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 | 
| [31:41] | Be safe. | 注意安全 | 
| [31:42] | Where’s Cyndie? | 辛蒂呢 | 
| [31:44] | She’s in the cabin, sulking. | 她在房间里生闷气呢 | 
| [31:47] | We wouldn’t be doing this | 要是她遵守了规矩 | 
| [31:48] | if it wasn’t for her breaking all the rules. | 我们就不会做这些了 | 
| [31:53] | Good luck, Tara. | 祝你好运 塔拉 | 
| [31:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [32:00] | you know, we’ll — we’ll work on that, Natania. | 我们之后再多练习下 娜塔尼亚 | 
| [32:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [32:04] | See you soon. | 再见 | 
| [32:20] | See you later, Rachel. | 回见了 瑞秋 | 
| [32:50] | Hey, Beatrice. | 碧翠丝 | 
| [32:52] | I’m sorry about the hit. | 抱歉打了你 | 
| [32:54] | Well, you got lucky. | 算你走运 | 
| [32:57] | Yeah, I did. | 的确 | 
| [32:59] | How far are we to the bridge? | 我们离桥还有多远 | 
| [33:01] | About halfway there. | 还有一半路程 | 
| [33:04] | Stick close. | 跟紧点 | 
| [33:05] | It’s pretty thick through here. | 这里林子很密 | 
| [33:23] | I got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [35:03] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [35:07] | I could have killed you back in the village. | 在村里时我本可以杀了你 | 
| [35:10] | Let me go. | 放我走 | 
| [35:13] | You don’t have anything left. | 你什么都没有 | 
| [35:16] | Your people are dead. | 你的人都死了 | 
| [35:19] | The Saviors. | 救世军 | 
| [35:21] | That satellite post you took out — | 你们捣毁的那个卫星站 | 
| [35:25] | you have no idea what you started. | 你们完全不知道自己惹上了什么 | 
| [35:27] | We didn’t start anything. | 我们什么都没惹上 | 
| [35:28] | We ended it. They’re dead. | 我们终结了一切 他们都死了 | 
| [35:30] | You didn’t stop them. | 你没有阻止他们 | 
| [35:32] | You can’t stop them. | 你也阻止不了他们 | 
| [35:35] | That was just an outpost. | 那只是个哨站 | 
| [35:37] | There are more — more Saviors… | 还有更多 更多的救世军 | 
| [35:41] | more outposts. | 更多的哨站 | 
| [35:44] | If they know about your friends… | 他们要是知道了你的朋友们 | 
| [35:47] | it’s already too late for them. | 那他们就已经没救了 | 
| [35:50] | The Saviors… | 救世军 | 
| [35:54] | they did this to you? | 是他们干的吗 | 
| [35:56] | They’re the ones that killed all your men? | 是他们把你们所有男性都杀了吗 | 
| [36:02] | Every man… | 所有男性 | 
| [36:05] | every boy over 10. | 所有超过十岁的男孩 | 
| [36:08] | They lined ’em up, shot ’em in the head. | 他们让他们排好队 用枪射他们的头 | 
| [36:13] | You see, we tried to fight… | 我们反抗过 | 
| [36:15] | just like you. | 就像你们一样 | 
| [36:18] | They won. | 他们赢了 | 
| [36:20] | And we were supposed to keep working for them. | 我们本该一直替他们工作 | 
| [36:23] | Then one night, we just left. | 然后某一晚 我们逃跑了 | 
| [36:27] | We got away, okay? | 我们脱身了 懂吗 | 
| [36:29] | We are not gonna let you lead them back to us. | 我们不会让你把他们引回来 | 
| [36:34] | They get what they want. | 他们总会得到他们想要的 | 
| [36:39] | I’m sorry you didn’t get — | 对不起 你没有… | 
| [36:43] | Go! Run! | 走 快跑 | 
| [37:10] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [37:20] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会开枪的 | 
| [37:23] | Because I saved you? | 因为我救了你吗 | 
| [37:24] | Three times now. | 救了三次了 | 
| [37:26] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会开枪的 | 
| [37:31] | You have to swear… | 你必须发誓 | 
| [37:33] | that you’ll never come back | 你永远不会回来 | 
| [37:35] | and you’ll never tell anyone about us, | 你永远不会说出我们这里 | 
| [37:38] | not even your own people. | 对你们自己人也不能说 | 
| [37:44] | Why…would I come back? | 我为什么要回来 | 
| [37:48] | Why would I tell anyone about this place? | 我为什么要对别人说这里 | 
| [37:51] | Because maybe you could get something out of it — | 因为也许你能得到一些好处 | 
| [37:54] | anything. | 任何好处 | 
| [37:57] | Why did we kill those two people who just came near us? | 我们为什么杀掉那两个靠近我们的人 | 
| [38:02] | Why did you kill all those people at that satellite station? | 你们为什么杀掉卫星站里的所有人 | 
| [38:07] | Because you all thought you had to. | 因为你们都认为必须做 | 
| [38:12] | But none of you had to. | 但你们不必 | 
| [38:16] | You just did. | 你们只是做了 | 
| [38:21] | Nobody’s evil. | 没人是坏人 | 
| [38:24] | They just decide to forget who they are. | 他们只是选择了忘记自己是谁 | 
| [38:29] | You have to swear. | 你必须发誓 | 
| [38:38] | Some people are evil, Cyndie. | 有些人真是坏人 辛蒂 | 
| [38:42] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过 | 
| [38:45] | That’s why I have to get back now. | 所以我必须现在就回去 | 
| [38:48] | You have to swear. | 你必须发誓 | 
| [39:00] | I swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [39:09] | Here. | 给 | 
| [39:10] | Food and water. | 食物和水 | 
| [39:13] | C’mon. | 走吧 | 
| [39:14] | I’ll take you to the bridge. | 我带你去桥上 | 
| [39:16] | Try not to fall off this time. | 这次别掉下去了 | 
| [39:32] | – There’s more, right? – Yeah, a lot. | -不只这些 对吗 -对 还有很多 | 
| [39:34] | I’ll use the cars as cover until I can’t anymore. | 我会用车作掩护 直到被发现 | 
| [39:37] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [39:39] | I’ll run. | 我会跑 | 
| [39:41] | I love to run. | 我喜欢跑 | 
| [39:42] | It’s my favorite thing. | 这是我最喜欢的事 | 
| [39:44] | You’ll never make it. | 你跑不过去的 | 
| [39:47] | Yeah, I will. | 我可以的 | 
| [39:50] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 | 
| [39:51] | You already did. You got me here. | 你已经帮过了 你送我来了这里 | 
| [39:53] | Just go back. Tell them that I attacked you. | 回去吧 告诉她们我袭击了你 | 
| [39:55] | They know you, Tara. | 她们了解你 塔拉 | 
| [39:56] | No, tell them you killed me. | 不 告诉她们你杀了我 | 
| [39:58] | They know me. | 她们也了解我 | 
| [40:00] | You know I’m not going anywhere | 你知道我不会去任何地方的 | 
| [40:01] | until you get to the other side — safe. | 除非你安全抵达另一边 | 
| [40:05] | I’ve got my rifle. I’ve got ammo. | 我有枪 我有子弹 | 
| [40:09] | I didn’t get you here just to watch you die. | 我送你来这里不是看你死的 | 
| [40:13] | So let’s just get this over with, okay? | 所以我们快点完事吧 好吗 | 
| [40:17] | Kathy and Beatrice — they know we were coming here. | 凯西和碧翠丝 她们知道我们要来这里 | 
| [40:21] | They’re coming. | 她们要来了 | 
| [40:27] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [40:29] | Why aren’t you like the rest of them, | 你为什么跟她们其他人不同 | 
| [40:34] | after everything that’s happened? | 经历了这么多事以后 | 
| [40:40] | Why aren’t you? | 你为什么不同 | 
| [40:46] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [41:47] | Okay, up on that side. | 好 上那边 | 
| [41:48] | Go! | 快 | 
| [42:51] | Heath! | 希斯 | 
| [42:52] | Heath! | 希斯 | 
| [42:54] | Heath! | 希斯 | 
| [43:12] | Heath, I’m coming! | 希斯 我来了 | 
| [43:15] | I’m coming! | 我来了 | 
| [43:16] | No! Go! Go! | 不 快跑 快跑 | 
| [43:20] | We’re in this together! | 我们是一起的 | 
| [43:22] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [44:46] | Maybe that was you. | 也许是你 | 
| [44:57] | I hope that was you. | 我希望是你 | 
| [47:20] | 欢迎来到亚历山大安全区 迷途者的天堂 掠夺者的地狱 | |
| [48:04] | I’m sorry, Tara. | 我很遗憾 塔拉 | 
| [48:11] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很遗憾 | 
| [48:17] | We don’t have to just sit here. | 我们不用只坐在这里 | 
| [48:24] | Guns, ammunition… | 枪 弹药 | 
| [48:28] | you don’t have any leads? | 你有什么线索吗 | 
| [48:34] | Anything, anywhere. | 任何东西 任何地方 | 
| [48:37] | I don’t care how dangerous it looked. | 我不管那里看起来有多么危险 | 
| [48:39] | Tell me a place. | 告诉我个地方 | 
| [48:40] | I’ll go. | 我会去的 | 
| [48:46] | There’s gotta be somewhere. | 一定有什么地方 | 
| [48:50] | We can square this. | 我们可以解决这事 | 
| [48:55] | We can make this right. | 我们可以纠正这事 | 
| [48:58] | We have to. | 我们必须这样做 | 
| [49:03] | We can’t. | 我们做不到 | 
| [49:08] | I didn’t see anything like that out there. | 我在外面没找到任何东西 |