时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:50] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[02:54] | Just past 5:30. | 刚过五点半 |
[02:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:22] | Didn’t see that last night. | 昨晚没看见那个 |
[03:26] | Didn’t see what? | 没看见什么 |
[03:34] | Still going. | 还在走 |
[03:37] | Looks like the end of them, though. | 但看起来像是队尾了 |
[03:40] | All damn night. | 走了一夜啊 |
[03:43] | At least Negan’s smart enough | 至少尼根够聪明 |
[03:44] | not to let that mess anywhere near us. | 没让那些东西接近我们 |
[03:47] | Fat Joey’s good for something, at least. | 肥乔至少还是有点用处的 |
[03:50] | What, eating cake? | 是说他很能吃蛋糕吗 |
[03:53] | He rigged the herdway. | 他负责引尸改道 |
[03:54] | Just trips. | 只是出去转转 |
[03:56] | Nothing fancy. | 没什么大不了的 |
[03:58] | Guerilla kind of stuff. | 就像游击队 |
[04:01] | What kind of stuff? | 像什么 |
[04:03] | As in warfare, idiot. | 战争中的游击队 白痴 |
[04:05] | Those demo sticks from that run last month, | 上个月搜刮拿到的枪 |
[04:08] | the RPGs from the new guys. | 新人那里拿到的火箭筒 |
[04:12] | Maybe it takes it down. | 也许能削减数量 |
[04:15] | Takes them out. | 除掉它们 |
[04:18] | All right, it’s a trickle. | 好 很少了 |
[04:19] | – Let’s go. – Finally. | -我们走 -终于 |
[04:22] | Thank Christ. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:26] | Making a trail. | 做记号 |
[05:29] | I think we’re close. | 我觉得我们接近了 |
[05:38] | We should bail out, follow the rest of the way, | 我们该跳车了 剩下的路跟着走 |
[05:41] | see what we can see. | 看看能看见什么 |
[05:43] | I, uh… | 我 |
[05:44] | How? | 怎么跳 |
[05:46] | It isn’t usually the fall that gets us. | 一般摔下去不会受伤 |
[05:48] | It’s trying to fight it. Run with it or roll with it. | 抗拒才会受伤 顺势滚滚就行 |
[05:51] | The truck’s going slow enough. | 卡车速度够慢了 |
[05:54] | We’ll be in the blind spot. | 我们会在盲区 |
[05:54] | We can race behind one of the other cars. | 我们可以跟着别的车过去 |
[05:55] | I-I-If — If I screw up and we get caught — | 如果我搞砸了 我们被抓了 |
[05:57] | It’ll be fine. We just got to go now. | 会没事的 我们得快点跳了 |
[06:01] | Okay. Show me first. | 好 先给我演示一下 |
[06:20] | “Show me first”… | “先给我演示一下” |
[06:47] | Okay, boys, let’s get this haul unloaded and inside. | 好吧 小伙子们 卸货搬进去 |
[06:50] | I want to get back in there and unload a little myself. | 我要回去了 自己也泻点火 |
[06:53] | Negan, need to talk to you about redirect. | 尼根 得跟你谈谈引尸的事 |
[06:56] | What about the redirect? | 引尸怎么了 |
[06:57] | It got screwed up. | 搞砸了 |
[06:58] | We’re on it now, but it’s a mess out there. | 我们现在在处理 但外面一团糟 |
[07:00] | And whose job was that? | 那是谁的工作 |
[07:02] | …A pack and a tent… | 一个背包和一个帐篷 |
[07:04] | Aw, damn. | 该死 |
[07:06] | I thought they packed this up tight. | 我还以为他们装得满满的 |
[07:07] | Ah, no worries. | 别担心 |
[07:09] | Plenty more where this came from. | 他们还会送更多来的 |
[07:10] | Right? | 对吧 |
[07:15] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[07:18] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[07:22] | Stay back! Drop your weapons. | 后退 放下武器 |
[07:28] | I only want Negan. | 我只想要尼根 |
[07:30] | He killed my friends. | 他杀了我的朋友们 |
[07:32] | No one else needs to die. | 别人没必要死 |
[07:42] | Damn. | 靠 |
[07:46] | You are adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[07:51] | Did you pick that gun ’cause it looks cool? | 你选了这把枪是因为它看起来很酷吗 |
[07:55] | You totally did, right? | 绝对是 对吧 |
[07:58] | Kid, I ain’t gonna lie — | 孩子 我不会撒谎 |
[08:00] | you scare the shit outta me. | 你吓死老子了 |
[08:09] | Kid! | 小子 |
[08:11] | Dwight. | 德怀特 |
[08:13] | Back off. | 后退 |
[08:23] | Is that any way to treat our new guest? | 那是招待新客人的方式吗 |
[08:29] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[08:30] | I will show you around. | 我带你四处转转 |
[09:55] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[09:57] | I’ll show you around. | 我带你四处转转 |
[10:00] | You know, you do the same damn stink-eye as your dad, | 你跟你爸爸一样 都有令人讨厌的眼神 |
[10:03] | except it’s only half as good ’cause… | 不过只有一半讨厌 因为 |
[10:06] | well, you know, you’re… | 你知道的 你 |
[10:08] | missing an eye. | 少了只眼睛 |
[10:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:15] | You’re really not gonna take my hand? | 你真的不拉我的手吗 |
[10:17] | ‘Cause you’re lucky you even still have a hand. | 因为你还有手是你走运 |
[10:22] | Same as your boy Daryl over here, | 你的伙伴达里尔也是 |
[10:24] | now that I think about it. | 现在我想起来了 |
[10:27] | How’s the job going, Daryl? | 工作怎么样 达里尔 |
[10:29] | Hot enough for you? | 对你来说够劲吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah, it’d be tough with one arm. | 是啊 一只手会很难工作 |
[10:42] | Ah, smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[10:45] | Now come with me. | 现在跟我来 |
[10:47] | Dwighty-boy, why don’t you grab Daryl, | 德怀特 你带上达里尔 |
[10:49] | take him to the kitchen, do a little grub prep. | 去厨房 准备点吃的 |
[10:53] | New plan, boys. | 新计划 伙计们 |
[10:54] | Let’s burn the dead, unload the truck later. | 死人烧了 晚点再卸货 |
[10:57] | Damn, I am not gonna have time | 天啊 我今天都没时间 |
[10:59] | to screw any of my wives today. | 干我的老婆们了 |
[11:03] | I mean, maybe one. | 也许有时间干一个吧 |
[11:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:12] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[11:21] | Number one, | 第一 |
[11:23] | do not shatter my image of you. | 别打破我对你的印象 |
[11:26] | You’re a badass. You’re not scared of shit. | 你是个硬汉 天不怕地不怕 |
[11:28] | Don’t be scared of me. It’s a disappointment. | 别怕我 这令人失望 |
[11:31] | Number two… | 第二 |
[11:33] | you really want me to ruin the surprise? | 你真想让我毁掉惊喜吗 |
[11:38] | Screw you, kid. | 去你的 孩子 |
[11:41] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[11:43] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[11:58] | Check this out. | 来看看 |
[12:12] | The Saviors have gone out into the world | 救世军去外面 |
[12:14] | and fought the dead | 与行尸斗争 |
[12:16] | and come back with some really good stuff. | 带回来了一些很好的东西 |
[12:20] | Some of that stuff can be yours | 如果你们努力工作 遵守规定 |
[12:24] | if you work hard and play by the rules. | 有些东西可以归你们 |
[12:30] | Today, everybody gets fresh vegetables at dinner. | 今天 每个人晚餐都能吃到新鲜蔬菜 |
[12:35] | No points needed. | 不需要工分 |
[12:42] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[12:45] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[12:48] | Cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[12:50] | They still on their knees? | 他们还跪着吗 |
[12:53] | As you were! | 还原 |
[13:01] | Hey, I wanted to show you a few potentials | 我想给你看一些我打了B+ |
[13:03] | I’ve rated B-plus or higher. | 或是更高分数的潜力地点 |
[13:05] | I know where we’re going. | 我知道我们要去哪里 |
[13:06] | While I’m picking up a high level of certainty, | 虽然我感到你十分确定 |
[13:08] | I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention | 但为了不疏忽 我还是要说 |
[13:10] | that after a thorough analysis of the grid, | 在对周边区域的深入分析后 |
[13:12] | X’ing out any places we’ve already combed, | 打叉了所有我们搜寻过的地点 |
[13:14] | I do believe I’ve bull’s-eye’d | 我相信我准确定位了 |
[13:15] | some worth considering for the specific task at hand. | 一些值得考虑的地点 来进行手头的特定任务 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:21] | Finding goods for Negan. | 为尼根找东西 |
[13:22] | No, we’re not doing shit for that cabron. | 不 我们才不为那混蛋做事 |
[13:28] | You’re not going out to find stuff for the Saviors? | 你出去不为救世军找东西吗 |
[13:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:35] | There’s no fighting it, Rosita. | 没什么好抵抗的 罗西塔 |
[13:39] | Perhaps we should all travel together. | 也许我们该一起去 |
[13:41] | I’m down. | 我愿意 |
[13:42] | We come across a haystack, four POVs could draw out whatever we’re looking for. | 四个人在大海里更容易捞针 |
[13:45] | We’re fine on our own. | 我们自己可以的 |
[13:48] | I know you don’t like it | 我知道你不喜欢 |
[13:49] | and you don’t want to hear it from me, | 你不想听我说 |
[13:50] | but we got to produce for them. | 但我们得为他们找东西 |
[13:53] | This is like taxes. | 这就像是交税 |
[13:55] | – Hey. – Come here. | -喂 -过来 |
[13:57] | Hey. | 喂 |
[13:59] | You can keep acting pissed at me, | 你可以一直对我生气 |
[14:00] | but I didn’t do this. | 但这不是我做的 |
[14:02] | Rick did. | 而是瑞克 |
[14:06] | You think you can do better. | 你觉得你可以做得更好 |
[14:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:10] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[14:12] | No, I bet you already have a whole truck-load full of stuff | 你肯定给自己藏了 |
[14:15] | hidden out there for yourself, huh? | 一卡车东西 是吧 |
[14:18] | Go get it. | 去拿吧 |
[14:20] | Pay your taxes, and leave me the hell alone. | 去交税 别他妈来烦我 |
[14:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:43] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[14:46] | Don’t mind the kid. | 别管这孩子 |
[14:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:53] | Every woman where you’re from | 在你来的地方 每个女人 |
[14:54] | dresses like they do the books at an auto shop. | 穿得都像是汽修店里的会计 |
[14:57] | You’re gonna want to look at their titties. | 你会想看看她们的乳头的 |
[15:01] | It’s cool. I won’t mind. | 没事 我不介意 |
[15:02] | They won’t mind. Knock yourself out. | 她们不介意 你自便 |
[15:12] | Can I talk to you for a minute, dear wife? | 我能和你谈谈吗 爱妻 |
[15:20] | Make yourself comfortable, kid. | 不用拘束 小子 |
[15:44] | What happened with Amber and Mark? | 安珀和马克怎么了 |
[15:46] | What we talk about when you’re not here | 你不在这里时我们所谈论的事 |
[15:48] | is none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[15:52] | Fair play. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | You want to know what I heard? | 你知道我听说了什么吗 |
[16:04] | I heard that Mark skipped out on redirect duty | 我听说马克翘掉了引尸的班 |
[16:07] | to be with Amber. | 就为了和安珀幽会 |
[16:10] | I need to know if it’s true. | 我得知道这是不是真的 |
[16:19] | There are rules for a reason. | 我立规矩是有原因的 |
[16:23] | Nothing matters if you’re dead. | 人要是死了什么都是一场空 |
[16:25] | You, my dear, are here because you get that. | 亲爱的 你在这里是因为你懂这点 |
[16:37] | She made a mistake. | 她只是犯了个错误 |
[16:40] | Go easy on her. | 别难为她 |
[16:41] | Calm the hell down. | 冷静点 |
[16:49] | I ever hit one of you? | 我打过你们中的任何一人吗 |
[16:52] | No. | 没有 |
[16:55] | But I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[16:57] | There’s worse. | 你有更可怕的手段 |
[17:09] | Well, look at you! | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[17:16] | To be continued. | 下次继续 |
[17:49] | Amber, baby. | 安珀 宝贝 |
[17:53] | You know I don’t want anyone here | 你知道我不希望这里有人是 |
[17:56] | that doesn’t want to be here, right? | 不情不愿地留下的 对吧 |
[18:02] | So if you want to leave | 假如你想离开我 |
[18:03] | and go back to Mark… | 回到马克身边… |
[18:06] | you can. | 你可以 |
[18:08] | But what can’t you do? | 但你知道什么事是不可以做的吗 |
[18:13] | Cheat on you. | 背着你乱搞 |
[18:14] | That is exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[18:18] | You can’t… | 你不能 |
[18:22] | cheat on me. | 背着我乱搞 |
[18:28] | There’s plenty of other gals who would love to take your place, | 有大把妞儿想取代你的位置 |
[18:31] | and there’s a few job openings that I can think of. | 我也能想到几个适合你做的工作 |
[18:36] | You want to go back to Mark and your mom? | 你想回到马克和你妈妈身边吗 |
[18:39] | Hell, I’ll put you all on the same job. | 我可以安排你们三个做同一个工作 |
[18:43] | No. | 不 |
[18:44] | I — | 我… |
[18:45] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下来的 |
[18:46] | I’m…I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[18:51] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道那意味着什么吧 |
[18:54] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道那意味着什么吧 |
[19:00] | Ye– Yes. | 知…道 |
[19:04] | I love you, Negan. | 我爱你 尼根 |
[19:06] | Oh, of course you do, darlin’. | 你当然爱我了 亲爱的 |
[19:13] | I don’t know why you’re crying. | 我不知道你在哭什么 |
[19:16] | It’s all gonna work out aces for you. | 你会过得舒舒服服的 |
[19:45] | Will you get Carson for me? | 你能去帮我把卡森喊来吗 |
[19:49] | – Yeah. – Did you see that? | -好的 -你刚刚看见了吗 |
[19:51] | Wasn’t hard on her, | 我没为难她 |
[19:53] | even though I am… very hard in general. | 即便我…总体来说很不好说话[硬] |
[19:58] | You’re an asshole. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[19:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:00] | But the messed-up thing is, you like me anyway. | 但诡异的是 你依然喜欢我 |
[20:05] | You know the truth, just like me. | 你知道真相的 和我一样 |
[20:50] | Carl, will you grab this tray for me? | 卡尔 能帮我端着盘子吗 |
[20:58] | Why do you got him here? | 你为什么把他带来这里 |
[21:02] | What we talk about when you’re not here… | 你不在这里时我们所谈论的事 |
[21:07] | is none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[21:14] | Do not make me put this toothpick | 别逼我把这根牙签 |
[21:17] | through the only eye he has. | 插进他仅剩的那只眼睛里 |
[21:21] | You go with Dwight. | 你跟德怀特走 |
[21:23] | He’ll get you a mop. | 他会给你找个拖把 |
[21:25] | Dwighty boy… | 小德怀特… |
[21:27] | fire up that furnace. | 把炉子生起来 |
[21:29] | I’ll be down in a few. | 我一会儿就下去 |
[21:31] | Time for a little deja vu. | 是时候往日重现了 |
[21:35] | Come on, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[22:11] | We have today and only today to find somethin’. | 我们只有今天一天的时间搜寻物资了 |
[22:15] | They could be back by tomorrow. | 他们可能明天就回来了 |
[22:18] | Could be back now. | 也可能现在就回来了 |
[22:26] | 继续向前走 等着你的只有麻烦 | |
[22:46] | Hating somebody — is that a sin? | 恨某个人…这算是罪吗 |
[22:50] | No. | 不算 |
[22:52] | Well, not necessarily. | 不一定算 |
[22:55] | Thoughts are just thoughts. | 想法只是想法而已 |
[22:57] | It’s our actions that matter in the end. | 重要的是我们的行为 |
[23:10] | I hate Rick. | 我恨瑞克 |
[23:13] | He was a cop. Fine. | 他曾经是个警察 那又怎样 |
[23:16] | He shouldn’t be in charge. | 不该他管事的 |
[23:19] | My mother, she — she served in Congress. | 我母亲 她…是国会的 |
[23:23] | She led people. | 她领导人们 |
[23:24] | She brought out the good in people. | 她能发掘人们的闪光点 |
[23:26] | Rick brought out the good in me. | 瑞克发掘了我的闪光点 |
[23:30] | How? By bullying you? | 怎么发掘的 靠欺负你吗 |
[23:36] | A little. | 是有点 |
[23:39] | But mostly by inspiring me. | 但主要还是靠启发我 |
[23:43] | He didn’t just keep people alive. | 他不仅仅是保住了大家的命 |
[23:44] | He brought us all together. | 他还让我们团结在了一起 |
[23:47] | He’s not perfect, but he’s a man who finds his way. | 他不完美 但他是个有主见的人 |
[23:50] | He didn’t keep everybody alive, Gabriel. | 他可没有保住所有人的命 加百利 |
[23:53] | My mother, my father, my brother… | 我母亲 我父亲 我兄弟… |
[23:55] | It wasn’t his fault. | 那不是他的错 |
[23:57] | He got here, they died. | 他到了这里 他们就死了 |
[24:01] | Or maybe other people didn’t die because he got here. | 也许别人还活着是因为他到了这里 |
[24:05] | Or maybe we shouldn’t have attacked that outpost | 也许我们不该袭击那个哨站 |
[24:07] | – and then Glenn… – We don’t know! | -那样格伦… -我们事先不知情 |
[24:11] | We can’t. | 不可能知道 |
[24:14] | We don’t get to. | 没机会知道 |
[24:18] | We’re here now… | 事已至此… |
[24:20] | and we can look to the future. | 我们可以着眼于未来 |
[24:25] | What future? | 什么未来 |
[24:27] | There’s no future with him in charge. | 他管事的话我们没有未来 |
[24:32] | The thing I can’t stop thinking is that… | 我现在禁不住想… |
[24:35] | maybe the only good thing that could happen for us now… | 也许目前能发生在我们身上的最好的事… |
[24:40] | is he never makes it back. | 就是他回不来了 |
[24:46] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[25:03] | What you’re saying — | 你所说的话… |
[25:05] | it doesn’t make you a sinner. | 不会让你成为罪人 |
[25:09] | But it does make you a tremendous shit. | 但会让你成为一个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[25:14] | Just for now. | 但这只是一时 |
[25:17] | It doesn’t have to be terminal. | 人是可以改变的 |
[25:29] | I’m gonna go back. | 我要回去了 |
[27:00] | Are all of those women actually your — | 所有那些女人 真的都是你的… |
[27:02] | Wives? Yeah. | 妻子 是的 |
[27:05] | Always wanted to screw a whole bunch of different women. | 我一直梦想着能睡一大群不同的女人 |
[27:07] | I mean, why settle for just one? | 为什么吊死在一棵树上呢 |
[27:09] | Why follow the same old rules? | 为什么要遵守老规矩呢 |
[27:12] | Why not make life better? | 何不让生活变得更美好些 |
[27:15] | Speaking of… | 说到这个… |
[27:18] | sit. | 坐吧 |
[27:22] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[27:24] | Started on what? | 开始干什么 |
[27:28] | I want to get to know you a little better, Carl. | 我想加深一下对你的了解 卡尔 |
[27:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:34] | Work it out. | 自己想想 |
[27:36] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[27:38] | In fact, I’m gonna tell you just how smart you are, | 实际上 我要告诉你你有多聪明 |
[27:40] | in case you don’t already know. | 以免你自己还没意识到 |
[27:42] | See, I’d expect a kid your age to be moping around, | 我以为你这年龄的孩子只会闷闷不乐 |
[27:46] | not doing a damn thing, | 无所事事 |
[27:48] | except crying about missing the prom. | 就知道为错过舞会而哭哭啼啼 |
[27:52] | But you — you go on a mission. | 但你 你却肩负起重任 |
[27:56] | You find me, you kill two of my men, | 你找到了我 杀了我两个手下 |
[27:59] | and you’re smart enough to know that I’m not gonna let this slide. | 而且你足够聪明 知道我不会放过你 |
[28:11] | I can’t — I can’t do it. | 我…我说不下去了 |
[28:14] | It’s like talking to a birthday present. | 感觉像是对着生日礼物说话似的 |
[28:17] | You got to take that crap off your face. | 你得把你脸上那个鬼玩意取下来 |
[28:19] | I want to see what Grandma got me. | 我想看看礼物里包着的是什么 |
[28:23] | – No. – Two men! | -不 -两个手下 |
[28:27] | Two…men. | 两个…手下 |
[28:31] | Punishment. | 惩罚 |
[28:34] | Do you really want to piss me off? | 你真想激怒我吗 |
[29:07] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[29:16] | Get that hair out of your face. | 把头发从脸上撩开 |
[29:17] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[29:24] | Christ! | 老天爷 |
[29:26] | That is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[29:28] | No wonder you cover that up. | 怪不得你要遮起来了 |
[29:30] | Have you seen it? | 你自己看过吗 |
[29:31] | I mean, have you looked in the mirror? | 你照过镜子吗 |
[29:33] | That is gross as hell. | 真是太他妈恶心了 |
[29:36] | I can see your socket. | 我都能看到你的眼窝了 |
[29:40] | I want to touch it. | 我想摸摸 |
[29:42] | Oh, come on. Can I touch it? | 来嘛 能给我摸摸吗 |
[29:55] | Damn. | 靠 |
[30:00] | Holy hell, kid. | 老天啊 孩子 |
[30:04] | Look… | 听着… |
[30:08] | I just — | 我只是… |
[30:09] | It’s easy to forget that you’re… | 你很容易让人忘了… |
[30:13] | just a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
[30:15] | And I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings or anything. I — | 我不是故意要伤你心的 我… |
[30:21] | – I was just screwing around. – Just forget it. | -我只是在开玩笑 -算了 |
[30:30] | Come in. | 进 |
[30:32] | I’m sorry to interrupt, sir, but, uh… | 抱歉打扰 先生 但是 |
[30:35] | you left Lucille out by the truck. | 您把露西尔落在货车那边了 |
[30:38] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[30:41] | I never do that. | 我从没那样做过 |
[30:42] | I guess a kid firing a machine gun | 我猜是小朋友开冲锋枪 |
[30:44] | is a little bit of a distraction. | 分散了我的注意力 |
[30:49] | All jokes aside, you look rad as hell. | 不开玩笑 你看起来酷毙了 |
[30:54] | I wouldn’t cover that shit up. | 换做是我 就不会遮住 |
[30:56] | It may not be a hit with the ladies, | 女孩子可能不喜欢 |
[30:59] | but I swear to you, | 但我向你保证 |
[31:00] | no one is gonna screw with you looking like that. | 长成这样 没人敢惹你 |
[31:04] | No, sir. | 没人敢 先生 |
[31:10] | Fat Joseph, did you carry her all the way up here for me? | 肥乔 是你帮我把她一路拿过来的吗 |
[31:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[31:23] | Were you gentle? | 拿的时候温柔吗 |
[31:24] | Were you kind? | 体贴吗 |
[31:28] | Did you treat her like a lady? | 像对待女士一样对她吗 |
[31:31] | Mm, yes. Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[31:35] | Did you pet her little pussy like a lady? | 你像对待女士一样爱抚她的私处吗 |
[31:43] | I’m just screwing around, man. | 我开玩笑的 伙计 |
[31:44] | A baseball bat doesn’t have a pussy. | 球棍哪有什么私处 |
[31:50] | Get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[31:56] | Now, you see? | 看到了吧 |
[31:59] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[32:00] | Men breaking each other’s balls. | 男人都互相打趣 |
[32:04] | This is the shit your dad’s supposed to be teaching you. | 这种事该是你爸教你的 |
[32:13] | What do you like to do for fun? | 你平时有什么娱乐 |
[32:16] | You like music? | 喜欢音乐吗 |
[32:23] | I want you to sing me a song. | 我要你给我唱首歌 |
[32:27] | What? | 什么 |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:30] | You mowed down two of my men with a machine gun. | 你用冲锋枪打死我两个手下 |
[32:32] | I want something in return for that. | 我想要点交换 |
[32:37] | – Sing me a song. – I… | -给我唱首歌 -我… |
[32:42] | – I — I can’t think of any. – Bullshit! | -我想不起来 -放屁 |
[32:46] | What’d your mom used to sing you? | 你妈妈给你唱过什么歌 |
[32:49] | What’d your dad play in the car? | 你爸开车时听什么歌 |
[33:02] | – Start singing. – Okay, okay. | -开始唱 -好 好 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:16] | *You are my sunshine* | *你是我的阳光* |
[33:20] | Go on. | 继续 |
[33:22] | *My only sunshine* | *我唯一的阳光* |
[33:25] | *You make me happy* | *你使我快乐* |
[33:29] | *When skies are gray* | *即使天空阴霾* |
[33:34] | Do not let me distract you, young man. | 不要被我打搅了 年轻人 |
[33:40] | *You’ll…Never know…* | *你不知道* |
[33:43] | *Dear, how much I love you* | *亲爱的 我有多爱你* |
[33:48] | *So…please don’t take my…sunshine away* | *所以请不要带走我的阳光* |
[33:58] | That’s pretty good. | 唱得不错 |
[34:01] | Lucille loves being sung to. | 露西尔也喜欢听歌 |
[34:04] | It’s about the only thing she loves more | 这可能是唯一一件 比砸碎脑壳 |
[34:07] | than bashing in brains. | 更让她喜欢的事了 |
[34:10] | Weird, huh? | 奇怪吧 |
[34:21] | Did your mother sing that to you? | 这首歌是你妈妈唱给你的吧 |
[34:24] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[34:31] | Damn. | 靠 |
[34:33] | Dead, huh? | 死了 是吧 |
[34:38] | You see it happen? | 你亲眼目睹了吗 |
[34:42] | I shot her… | 我开枪打死了她 |
[34:45] | before it could… | 在转化之前… |
[34:50] | Damn, no wonder you’re a little serial killer in the making. | 靠 难怪你是个成长中的小连环杀手 |
[34:57] | That was an example of breaking balls, by the way. | 顺便说 那也是打趣的一个好例子 |
[35:07] | Come on, kid. Get up. | 来吧孩子 起来 |
[35:10] | It should be ready. | 应该准备好了 |
[35:13] | What should be ready? | 什么准备好了 |
[35:16] | The iron. | 烙铁 |
[35:40] | Hold that for me. | 帮我拿着 |
[35:49] | You know the deal. | 你们知道规矩 |
[35:52] | What’s about to happen is gonna be hard to watch. | 接下来你们要看到的一幕比较难接受 |
[35:57] | I don’t want to do it. | 我也不想这么做 |
[35:59] | I wish I could just ignore the rules and let it slide, | 我希望能无视规矩 让这事过去算了 |
[36:02] | but I can’t. | 可是不行 |
[36:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:07] | The rules keep us alive. | 有规矩才能活命 |
[36:11] | That…is…right. | 说 得 对 |
[36:17] | We survive. | 我们活了下来 |
[36:19] | We provide security to others. | 我们保护他人 |
[36:22] | We bring civilization back to this world. | 我们让世界重回文明 |
[36:27] | We are the Saviors. | 我们是救世军 |
[36:33] | But we can’t do that without rules. | 但没有规矩 我们就做不到 |
[36:36] | Rules are what make it all work. | 规矩是一切运转的前提 |
[36:41] | I know it’s not easy. | 我知道这很难 |
[36:44] | But there’s always work. | 但总是有工作要做 |
[36:45] | There is always a cost. | 一切都是有代价的 |
[36:49] | Here, if you try to skirt it, | 在这里 如果你想逃避责任 |
[36:53] | if you try to cut that corner… | 想着偷工减料 |
[37:03] | …then it is the iron for you. | 那你就要受烙铁之刑 |
[37:14] | On your feet. | 起立 |
[37:30] | D… | 小德 |
[37:51] | Mark…I’m sorry. | 马克 抱歉了 |
[37:55] | But it is what it is. | 但规矩就是规矩 |
[38:41] | Ah, that wasn’t so bad, now, was it? | 也不是太糟糕 对吧 |
[38:49] | Jesus. He pissed himself. | 天啊 他尿裤了 |
[39:01] | Clean that up. | 打扫干净 |
[39:08] | Doc, I’m all done. Do your thing. | 医生 我完事了 你来吧 |
[39:17] | Well, the pussy passed out. | 这个孬种晕过去了 |
[39:22] | But it’s settled — we’re square. | 但事情解决了 我们两清了 |
[39:23] | Everything is cool. | 没事了 |
[39:26] | Let Mark’s face be a daily reminder to him | 就让马克的脸每天提醒他 |
[39:29] | and to everyone else that the rules matter. | 提醒所有人 规矩很重要 |
[39:38] | I hope that we all learned something today, | 希望大家今天都学到了东西 |
[39:41] | because I don’t ever… | 因为我再也不想 |
[39:44] | want to have to do that again. | 做这种事了 |
[39:54] | Some crazy shit, huh? | 很疯狂是吧 |
[39:57] | You probably think I’m a lunatic. | 你可能会觉得我是个疯子 |
[40:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:01] | Let’s go figure out what to do with you. | 让我们想想怎么处置你 |
[42:09] | I didn’t want to come back here. | 我不想回到这 |
[42:10] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[42:19] | No. | 不行 |
[42:23] | I asked you to make me a bullet. | 我请你帮我做一颗子弹 |
[42:27] | You said yes. | 你答应了我 |
[42:29] | So make me a bullet. | 那就给我做一颗子弹 |
[42:30] | You’re right. I said yes. | 没错 我当时是答应了你 |
[42:33] | But that… | 但那只是 |
[42:36] | was peak heat of the moment. | 一时冲动 |
[42:37] | Uh, in the intervening hours, I’ve been taking a deep dive | 在中间时刻 我深入思考了 |
[42:40] | into other options and contingencies, | 其他选择和意外情况 |
[42:42] | trying to game out any iteration | 想要复盘找出 |
[42:44] | in which charging into this enterprise makes any sense. | 任何开始这项行动的理由 |
[42:50] | I’m not trying to definitively stop ya. | 我不是想彻底阻止你 |
[42:54] | Just maybe slow your roll. | 只是想放慢你的节奏 |
[42:56] | Maybe go on for some lullin’, false sense of security-wise. | 也许先让你平静 营造某种安全感的错觉 |
[43:00] | – I’m not waiting, Eugene. -That’s just being stupid. | -我不会等了 尤金 -那只是在犯傻 |
[43:03] | Pendejo, you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 蠢货 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[43:05] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[43:08] | I’ve analyzed this top to bottom. | 我彻底分析了局势 |
[43:11] | It doesn’t matter if you’re stealthy, | 不管你是偷袭 |
[43:12] | snipey, gun, or knifey. | 狙击 用枪或者用刀 |
[43:15] | Abraham was right — they have the numbers. | 亚伯拉罕是对的 他们人多 |
[43:18] | His ballgame, unless we put together | 他占优势 想要对付他 |
[43:19] | a finishing move for a force of many, | 除非我们集中人力 有人领导 |
[43:21] | along with the man in charge. | 集中力量放大招 |
[43:23] | A single bullet ain’t gonna do it. | 一颗子弹解决不了任何问题 |
[43:24] | Best case, maybe you take him out. | 最好的情况下 也许你能打死他 |
[43:26] | Then make me a bullet. | 那就给我做一颗子弹 |
[43:27] | Somebody has to pay the price. | 有人会付出代价的 |
[43:32] | Even if you’re willing… | 即便你情愿奉献自己 |
[43:34] | from all we’ve seen, it’s not a lock you’ll be the one. | 就我们目前所知 牺牲的也不一定会是你 |
[43:38] | Will the man who killed the man who saved our lives die? | 杀了我们救命恩人的人该不该死 |
[43:42] | – Maybe. – Then make me a bullet. | -也许吧 -那就给我做颗子弹 |
[43:44] | You’re not talking me out of this, Eugene! | 你劝服不了我 尤金 |
[43:47] | You owe me, and you owe him. | 你欠我的 你也欠他的 |
[43:50] | And if there’s a price, I’ll pay it. | 如果有代价 我来承担 |
[43:53] | But don’t you tell me no. | 但你不能告诉我不行 |
[43:58] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[43:59] | You don’t do anything. | 你什么都不做 |
[44:03] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[44:05] | And you’re weak. | 你是个弱者 |
[44:07] | The only reason you’re alive | 你之所以还活着 |
[44:09] | is because you lied and because people feel sorry for you. | 是因为你撒谎 大家同情你 |
[44:18] | So, for once… | 所以 这一次 |
[44:22] | do something useful… | 做点有用的事 |
[44:27] | …and make me a bullet. | 给我做颗子弹 |
[45:24] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 不要怪自己 |
[45:27] | Why would I? | 我为什么要怪自己 |
[45:29] | He — | 他 |
[45:31] | He asked you about Mark and Amber, | 他问了你马克和安珀的事 |
[45:33] | and you sold ’em out, right? | 你出卖了他们 对吧 |
[45:37] | You had to. | 你不得不这样 |
[45:41] | That’s not what happened. | 并不是这样的 |
[45:49] | Whatever helps you sleep at night. | 你晚上能安睡就好 |
[46:00] | How do you sleep at night? | 你怎么睡得着 |
[46:01] | I don’t. | 我不睡 |
[46:03] | I watch TV straight to the morning. | 我看电视直到天明 |
[46:11] | When we made that deal with him, | 当我们跟他定下协议时 |
[46:13] | that was us deciding something. | 那是我们做出的决定 |
[46:15] | This was only supposed to affect us. | 那本该只影响到我们 |
[46:16] | No. | 不 |
[46:18] | If you’re still standing, | 只要你还站着 |
[46:20] | then it’s always on somebody else’s back. | 那就是站在别人背上 |
[46:29] | You should go. Someone’s going to see us. | 你该走了 会被人看见的 |
[46:32] | We’re not doing anything. | 我们没做什么 |
[46:36] | No. We’re not. | 对 我们没做 |
[46:51] | Can I wrap up my face now? | 我能遮住脸了吗 |
[46:54] | No, you absolutely cannot. | 不 绝对不行 |
[46:56] | Why the hell not?! | 为什么不行 |
[46:59] | Look at this badass. | 瞧瞧这硬汉 |
[47:03] | You can’t because I’m not done with you. | 不行是因为我还没玩够你 |
[47:07] | And I like looking at your disgusting, | 我喜欢看着你恶心的 |
[47:09] | rad-ass, badass eye, so it’s staying out. | 酷酷的 屌屌的眼睛 所以不准遮 |
[47:17] | What? | 怎么 |
[47:18] | You got something to say? | 你有话说吗 |
[47:22] | Why haven’t you killed me? | 你为什么不杀我 |
[47:24] | Or my dad or Daryl? | 或我爸爸 或达里尔 |
[47:28] | Daryl… | 达里尔 |
[47:30] | is gonna make a good soldier for me. | 会成为我的好战士 |
[47:33] | You see, he thinks he’s holding it together… | 他以为自己扛得住 |
[47:36] | but you saw it. | 但你看到了 |
[47:39] | Your dad? | 你爸爸 |
[47:41] | He’s already getting me great stuff. | 他已经开始给我好东西了 |
[47:43] | You, on the other hand… | 至于你嘛 |
[47:48] | Well, we shall see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[47:53] | It’s more productive to break you. | 击溃你更有成效 |
[47:57] | More fun, too. | 也更有趣 |
[48:00] | You thinking that’s stupid? | 你觉得这很蠢吗 |
[48:02] | I’m thinking we’re different. | 我觉得我们不同 |
[48:09] | You’re a smart kid. | 你是个聪明孩子 |
[48:12] | What do you think I should do? | 你认为我该怎么做 |
[48:14] | You know I can’t let you go. | 你知道我不能放走你 |
[48:18] | So, do I kill you? | 那么 我该杀了你吗 |
[48:21] | Iron your face? | 烫你的脸 |
[48:23] | Chop off your arm? | 砍掉你的胳膊 |
[48:25] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[48:27] | What do you think? | 你看该怎么办 |
[48:30] | I think you should jump out the window | 我看你该跳窗 |
[48:31] | to save me the trouble of killing you. | 省下我杀你的麻烦 |
[48:41] | Now, there is the kid that impressed the hell out of me. | 这才是那个让我印象深刻的小子 |
[48:47] | I think you’re not saying what you’re gonna do to me | 我认为你不说你要对我做什么 |
[48:48] | because you’re not going to do anything. | 是因为你什么都不会做 |
[48:51] | If you knew us, if you knew anything, | 如果你了解我们 如果你了解那些事 |
[48:54] | you would kill us. | 你会杀了我们的 |
[48:57] | But you can’t. | 但是你不能 |
[49:03] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[49:06] | Maybe I can’t. | 也许我不能 |
[49:13] | Let’s go for a ride, kid. | 我们去兜兜风 孩子 |
[49:38] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[49:43] | You seem worried, so I’m taking the kid home. | 你看起来很担心 所以我要带这孩子回家 |
[49:47] | If you do anything to him — | 如果你敢对他做任何事 |
[49:48] | Dwight! | 德怀特 |
[49:51] | Daryl needs a time-out. | 达里尔需要静静 |
[49:52] | Put him back in his box for a while. | 让他进小屋里待待 |
[52:01] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[52:08] | Your knife, too. | 还有你的刀 |
[52:16] | What next? You want my shoes? | 然后呢 你要我的鞋吗 |
[52:20] | Take me to Negan. | 带我去找尼根 |
[52:38] | Start it up. Let’s go. | 发动 我们走 |
[53:10] | Take me…to Negan. | 带我…去找尼根 |
[53:28] | – Carl, where’s — – Enid’s fine. | -卡尔 在哪… -伊妮德没事 |
[53:30] | Great, great, great, great, great, great! | 很好 很好 很好 |
[53:34] | Where’s Rick? | 瑞克在哪 |
[53:36] | Uh, I — | 我 |
[53:37] | – I’m just — – Don’t care | -我只是… -不在乎 |
[53:40] | Where’s Rick? | 瑞克在哪 |
[53:43] | Um, out scavenging for you. | 出去给你找东西了 |
[53:46] | Cool. | 不错 |
[53:47] | I’ll wait. | 我会等 |
[53:50] | Um…he went out pretty far. | 他去的地方很远 |
[53:53] | They might not be back today. | 他们今天也许回不来 |
[53:56] | We’re running really low on everything. | 我们一切物资都很缺 |
[53:58] | We’re practically starving here. | 我们差不多要饿死了 |
[54:03] | Starving? | 饿死 |
[54:06] | You? | 就你 |
[54:08] | By “Practically,” You mean “Not really.” | “差不多”指的是”还没有”吧 |
[54:23] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[54:25] | You people seriously don’t have a sense of humor. | 你们这些人真没幽默感 |
[54:36] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[54:40] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[54:43] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[54:45] | Right. | 对 |
[54:47] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[54:57] | I am sorry for having been so rude to you just now. | 很抱歉刚才对你无礼 |
[55:03] | And it looks like I’m gonna be here for a while, | 看起来我要在这里待一会儿 |
[55:05] | awaiting your fearless leader’s return. | 等待你们无畏的领袖归来 |
[55:09] | And if you’d like… | 如果你愿意 |
[55:12] | I think it would be enjoyable… | 我觉得让我狠狠干你一炮 |
[55:15] | to screw your brains out. | 一定会很享受 |
[55:17] | I mean, if, you know, you’re agreeable to it. | 我是说 如果你同意的话 |
[55:34] | I am about 50% more into you now. | 我对你的喜欢又增加了50% |
[55:40] | Just sayin’. | 只是说说 |
[55:48] | All right, well, I’m just gonna put my feet up | 好了 我要把脚翘起来 |
[55:51] | and wait for my stuff to get here. | 等着我的东西抵达这里了 |
[55:54] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[55:56] | would you be a lamb and make us a little lemonade? | 你能做个乖孩子 给我们冲点柠檬水吗 |
[56:00] | Now, I know I left you all some of that good powdered stuff. | 我知道我给你们留了一些粉类的好东西 |
[56:02] | Well, I’m supposed to be with — | 我应该要去… |
[56:04] | Make it. | 去冲 |
[56:09] | Make it. | 去冲 |
[56:11] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[56:14] | Make it good. | 好好冲 |
[56:26] | All right, kid! | 好了 孩子 |
[56:28] | Take me on the grand tour. | 带我参观吧 |
[56:53] | How about this one? | 这个房间呢 |
[56:54] | Oh, I-it’s just a water heater — | 只有一个热水器 |
[56:56] | Are you serious, kid? Come on. | 你是认真的吗 孩子 拜托 |
[57:02] | Oh-ho, my. | 天啊 |
[57:09] | Look at this little angel. | 看看这个小天使 |
[57:48] | 我叫莱斯利·威廉姆·斯坦顿 我装备有鲁格10/22步枪(枪法神准 可击中70码以外目标) ARS-157(骗你不是人) AK-47 手榴弹(有种来试试) 以及多把老式手枪和步枪(来自收藏者和爱好者) 不听从第一个告示是愚蠢的做法 你已被警告 我会毫不犹豫地保护我的家 食物 补给 弹药 如果你看到这里还没中枪 那只可能是我死了 随便拿吧 混蛋 | |
[57:52] | This guy — he’s armed. | 这家伙 他有枪 |
[57:55] | Has food, supplies, ammo. | 食物 补给 弹药 |
[58:06] | “The only way that you have possibly read this far | “如果你看到这里还没中枪 |
[58:09] | without being shot is that I am dead.” | 那只可能是我死了” |
[58:33] | Looks like he protected his supplies. | 看起来他保护了自己的补给 |
[58:36] | Looks like they’re still protected. | 看起来补给依然被保护着 |
[58:41] | Today and only today, right? | 只有今天 对吗 |
[58:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[59:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:11] | I’m sorry for what I said. | 我对我说过的话道歉 |
[59:13] | I reject that. | 我拒绝接受 |
[59:14] | I am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[59:15] | No. | 不 |
[59:18] | Maybe the words, but not the intent. | 嘴上道歉 但心里没有 |
[59:22] | You sound sincere, but it’s just a flea circus. | 你语气很真诚 但只是在耍猴 |
[59:24] | You got what you wanted. | 你得到了想要的东西 |
[59:26] | This is just you feeling bad | 这不过是你感到内疚 |
[59:27] | and not saying that you didn’t mean what you said. | 不代表你说的不是真心话 |
[59:29] | You meant it, you felt it. | 你是真心的 你是那样想的 |
[59:31] | That’s your truth. | 这是事实 |
[59:33] | Eugene… | 尤金 |
[59:34] | I’d like to take it back to awkward silence now. | 我现在想回到尴尬的沉默中 |
[59:56] | Find what you wanted? | 找到想要的东西了吗 |
[59:57] | Did just fine. | 算是吧 |
[1:00:01] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:00:09] | Where did you acquire all this? | 你是从哪里找到的 |
[1:00:14] | Latin. | 拉丁语 |
[1:00:16] | It was a pain-in-the-ass class. | 那是门痛苦难熬的课 |
[1:00:18] | My mom said that pain would be useful someday. | 我妈妈说那痛苦总有一天会有回报 |
[1:00:21] | It’s a list of caches from a dead guy with a plan. | 这是一个有计划的死人的贮藏清单 |
[1:00:25] | Dug up medical supplies, water purifiers, flares… | 我挖出了医药用品 净水器 照明弹 |
[1:00:28] | And you’re just gonna give it all to them. | 而你会全给他们 |
[1:00:31] | That’s what Rick wants us to do, right? | 这是瑞克要我们做的 对吧 |
[1:00:37] | So that’s what I’m gonna do. | 所以我会这样做 |
[1:00:39] | I’m gonna do more than that. | 我还会做更多 |
[1:01:04] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[1:01:06] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[1:01:12] | Oh, this little girl is precious. | 这小姑娘真可爱 |
[1:01:18] | Hey, neighbor. | 你好 邻居 |
[1:01:20] | Why don’t you come by later? | 晚点过来做客吧 |
[1:01:22] | We might grill out. | 我们也许会烧烤 |
[1:01:26] | Oh, I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[1:01:32] | I might just have to stay here. | 说不定我会住下 |
[1:01:36] | You know, I was thinking about what you said earlier, Carl. | 我在想你之前说的话 卡尔 |
[1:01:42] | Maybe it is stupid keeping you and your dad alive. | 也许让你和你爸爸活着是很愚蠢 |
[1:01:47] | I mean, why am I trying so hard? | 我何必这么努力呢 |
[1:01:51] | Maybe I should just bury you both down in one of those flower beds. | 也许我应该把你们俩埋在某个花坛里 |
[1:02:00] | And then I could just settle into the suburbs. | 然后自己住在这近郊住宅区里 |
[1:02:03] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |