| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:35] | They — They have guns. | 她们有枪 | 
| [00:38] | A lot of them. | 许多枪 | 
| [00:39] | I saw it. | 我看见了 | 
| [00:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:41] | That group. | 那个团体 | 
| [00:43] | Um, the women I met. | 我遇见的女人们 | 
| [00:47] | They have an armory. They have guns. | 她们有武器库 有枪 | 
| [00:50] | Why didn’t you tell us before now? | 你之前怎么不跟我们说 | 
| [00:52] | I made a promise, Rick. | 我做过保证 瑞克 | 
| [01:00] | Do you ever think about who you’ve killed? | 你会想起你杀掉的人吗 | 
| [01:08] | Yeah. | 会 | 
| [01:18] | Are you ready if this goes south? | 如果计划失败 你有心理准备吗 | 
| [01:20] | It won’t. | 不会失败的 | 
| [01:22] | If it does, you don’t need to feel bad. | 如果失败了 你不必内疚 | 
| [01:24] | I do feel bad. | 我的确内疚 | 
| [01:26] | I will. | 我会内疚的 | 
| [01:27] | Tara… | 塔拉 | 
| [01:28] | you don’t have to. | 你不必 | 
| [02:24] | You need to cover this with a tarp. | 你得用一块防水布盖住 | 
| [02:26] | – A tarp? – Tarp. | -防水布吗 -对 | 
| [02:29] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [02:30] | Think about it. | 你想想 | 
| [02:32] | Okay. Just tell me. | 直接告诉我吧 | 
| [02:36] | We want warmth | 我们需要保温 | 
| [02:38] | so they’ll put out shoots before the last freeze. | 这样它们就会在冬天来临之前发芽 | 
| [02:40] | That way, we pull back the tarp, | 那样的话 我们扯掉防水布 | 
| [02:41] | they die naturally, | 它们就会自然枯亡 | 
| [02:42] | saves on all the endless weeding. | 就不用一直除草了 | 
| [02:45] | Get to tarping. | 去盖防水布吧 | 
| [02:47] | You got it, boss lady. | 没问题 女老大 | 
| [02:49] | Uh, wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪 | 
| [02:51] | I, uh — I’m not a farmer. | 我不是农民 | 
| [02:53] | I need some help here. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [02:55] | No, you don’t. | 你不需要 | 
| [02:57] | I saw a wild blueberry bush growing outside. | 我看见外面长着野生蓝莓灌木丛 | 
| [02:59] | If it’s young enough, | 如果足够嫩 | 
| [03:00] | I’m gonna pull it up and replant it here. | 我就要把它拔出来 种在这里 | 
| [03:02] | Good one will produce for over 40 years. | 好植株能结40多年的蓝莓 | 
| [03:04] | We got to start acting like we’ll be around that long. | 我们得开始规划活那么久了 | 
| [03:08] | Cool. Yeah. | 挺好的 | 
| [03:11] | Just tarp. Don’t touch. | 就盖防水布 别碰 | 
| [03:13] | I’ll see how you do after. | 之后我来看看你做得怎么样 | 
| [03:28] | Once you’re up, watch for the signal. | 你上去后 注意信号 | 
| [03:31] | What time does the clock start? | 几点开始 | 
| [03:33] | Soon as she’s in. | 等她一进去就开始 | 
| [03:38] | You good? | 你没事吧 | 
| [03:42] | I’m good enough. | 我很好 | 
| [04:03] | I’m glad you came. I know it’s been hard. | 很高兴你来了 我知道这很难 | 
| [04:07] | – I know you don’t want this. – Didn’t want this, | -我知道你不想这样 -我之前不想 | 
| [04:08] | but I’m starting to understand what’s on the menu now. | 但我现在开始明白是怎么回事了 | 
| [04:10] | We can hide like these people, | 我们可以像这些人一样躲藏 | 
| [04:12] | we can keep trying to serve The Saviors, | 我们可以继续供奉救世军 | 
| [04:13] | and I can watch you get randomly beaten every so often, | 我可以时常看见你被毒打 | 
| [04:15] | or else we can fight. | 或者我们可以反抗 | 
| [04:17] | So, here we are. | 所以我们来了 | 
| [04:21] | And being with you, well… | 而且跟你在一起 | 
| [04:24] | it makes abject terror tolerable. | 让无助的恐惧可以容忍了 | 
| [04:32] | I should’ve tried harder to stop Rosita and Sasha. | 我该更努力地阻止罗西塔和萨沙的 | 
| [04:36] | If they’d have just waited one more day… | 如果她们再等一天… | 
| [04:38] | Well, Sasha’s a good shot, | 萨沙枪法很好 | 
| [04:40] | and Rosita knows how to take care of herself. | 罗西塔知道如何照顾自己 | 
| [04:44] | Probably back at Hilltop right now. | 她们也许现在都回山顶寨了 | 
| [04:47] | Least I hope so. We’re gonna need ’em. | 至少我希望如此 我们需要她们 | 
| [04:49] | There’s a whole lot of people still got to die. | 还得死很多人的 | 
| [05:07] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 | 
| [05:10] | You okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [05:13] | Can I get some water? | 能给我点水吗 | 
| [05:26] | I should introduce myself. | 我该自我介绍一下 | 
| [05:29] | I’m David. | 我是大卫 | 
| [05:32] | I wonder if you remember me from last night. | 不知道你昨晚是否记得我 | 
| [05:36] | Do you? | 你记得吗 | 
| [05:39] | No. | 不记得 | 
| [05:43] | Well, I can forgive that. | 我能原谅你 | 
| [05:46] | Last night was kind of a shitstorm. | 昨晚简直一团乱 | 
| [05:49] | I was the guy that gave the rope to the guys that tied you up. | 就是我把绳子递给那些人 把你绑起来的 | 
| [05:52] | I always keep some close. | 我总是带着一些绳子 | 
| [05:56] | There’s just all kinds of fun and interesting things you can do with rope. | 用绳子能做许多有趣的事情 | 
| [06:04] | God, you’re pretty. | 天啊 你真漂亮 | 
| [06:13] | If I give you some water, | 如果我给你水喝 | 
| [06:15] | which is not something I’m supposed to do, | 这是我不该做的事 | 
| [06:19] | will you do something for me? | 你愿意为我做点事吗 | 
| [06:23] | Something you’re not supposed to do? | 做点你不该做的事 | 
| [06:26] | Will you? | 你愿意吗 | 
| [06:40] | Tell me how thirsty you are. | 告诉我你有多渴 | 
| [06:49] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 | 
| [06:56] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [07:02] | Fighting’s just gonna make it last longer. | 反抗只会让过程更持久 | 
| [07:08] | Which, for the record, is fine by me. | 告诉你 我无所谓 | 
| [07:12] | David! | 大卫 | 
| [07:16] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你他妈在这里干什么呢 | 
| [07:18] | Negan, sir — | 尼根 先生 | 
| [07:19] | Do you really think I need you to answer that? | 你真觉得我需要你回答吗 | 
| [07:22] | I can see that you’re trying to rape this woman. | 我能看出你想强奸这女人 | 
| [07:25] | You were trying to rape this woman, weren’t you? | 你想强奸这女人 对吧 | 
| [07:37] | This is some unacceptable behavior. | 这是不可接受的行为 | 
| [07:40] | Rape is against the rules here. | 强奸违反了这里的规定 | 
| [07:43] | I wouldn’t wanna be somewhere where it wasn’t. | 我可不想待在允许强奸的地方 | 
| [07:46] | Someone in charge who let something like that fly… | 负责的人放过这种事… | 
| [08:00] | David. | 大卫 | 
| [08:03] | You really crossed a line here. | 你真的越线了 | 
| [08:08] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 | 
| [08:17] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [08:18] | I do not accept your apology. | 我不接受你的道歉 | 
| [08:33] | Get, uh… | 给… | 
| [08:36] | Sasha. | 萨沙 | 
| [08:39] | That is a beautiful name. | 名字真好听 | 
| [08:44] | Get Sasha here a new T-shirt. | 给萨沙拿件新衬衫 | 
| [08:53] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看到了这些 | 
| [08:55] | Sorry ’bout the rope, too. | 绳子的事我也很抱歉 | 
| [08:58] | Probably overkill, | 也许有些小题大做 | 
| [09:00] | but you did cause one hell of a fracas last night. | 但你昨晚闹了好大一场事 | 
| [09:10] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [09:14] | I remember you. | 我记得你 | 
| [09:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [09:20] | You were there. | 你当时在场 | 
| [09:25] | Oh, hell. I get it now. | 该死 我现在懂了 | 
| [09:29] | I got to hand it to you. | 我得承认 | 
| [09:31] | You’ve got some beach-ball-sized lady nuts on you, | 你这娘们真他妈有种 | 
| [09:34] | coming in all kamikaze like that. | 不顾死活地就冲进来了 | 
| [09:36] | Big question here, | 问题是 | 
| [09:38] | and I need the truth on this one — | 我需要你说实话 | 
| [09:44] | Did Rick put you up to this? | 是瑞克派你来的吗 | 
| [09:47] | Rick? | 瑞克 | 
| [09:50] | Your bitch? | 你的狗吗 | 
| [09:53] | No. | 不是 | 
| [09:56] | Either way, you must’ve thought it was gonna be the end, | 不管怎样 你肯定以为你必死无疑 | 
| [09:58] | coming in on your lonesome like that. | 毕竟你那样独自闯进来 | 
| [10:02] | But that’s not the way it’s got to go. | 但事情不会这样发展 | 
| [10:04] | Unh-unh. Just the opposite. | 恰恰相反 | 
| [10:06] | See, this… | 这 | 
| [10:09] | Well, this could be the beginning. | 这可能只是个开始 | 
| [10:22] | This knife is yours now. | 刀现在归你了 | 
| [10:26] | You can try to use it, take me out, | 你可以试着使用 干掉我 | 
| [10:29] | but considering I am standing above you, | 但考虑到我站在你上方 | 
| [10:32] | holding a baseball bat, | 拿着一根球棒 | 
| [10:34] | that doesn’t seem real smart. | 那可不是明智之举 | 
| [10:38] | Now, you can use it to slit your wrists, | 你可以用刀来割腕 | 
| [10:40] | which would be a damn shame, but I get it. | 这就太可惜了 但我懂 | 
| [10:43] | You’re obviously not on the shiny side of the street, | 考虑到最近发生的事 你显然 | 
| [10:46] | given recent events. | 不是什么阳光女人 | 
| [10:49] | Now, you can sit there and do nothin’, | 你可以坐在那里 什么也不做 | 
| [10:52] | wait for ol’ David to come back to life and eat your face, | 等着老大卫复活 咬掉你的脸 | 
| [10:55] | also a damn shame and kinda nuts, | 这也很可惜 有些疯狂 | 
| [10:58] | but, hell, to each their own. | 但你有权做出选择 | 
| [11:01] | Or you can use that blade and stop ol’ Rapey David | 或者你可以用刀来干掉强奸犯老大卫 | 
| [11:08] | from becoming Dead-Alive Rapey David, | 阻止他变成强奸犯行尸大卫 | 
| [11:12] | save yourself, join the cause. | 自己救自己 加入救世军 | 
| [11:20] | I know what I’d do. | 我知道我要拿你怎么办 | 
| [11:24] | What? | 怎么办 | 
| [11:26] | I’m a man short. | 我少了个男丁 | 
| [11:29] | Hell, you can’t really call this piece of shit a man, | 妈的 这个人渣算不上男人 | 
| [11:31] | but still, I’m short, | 但依然 我少了人 | 
| [11:32] | and you got those beach-ball-sized lady nuts, | 而你这娘们有种极了 | 
| [11:35] | and I wanna harness the heat comin’ off of ’em. | 我想要好好利用你的勇气 | 
| [11:39] | You can help me run this place one day, | 有朝一日你可以帮我管理这个地方 | 
| [11:44] | all of us together, following the rules, | 我们所有人一起 跟着规矩走 | 
| [11:47] | workin’ on the same side of things. | 站在同一战线 | 
| [11:50] | That’s all this was ever about. | 从来都是这么回事 | 
| [11:52] | And it still can be for you. | 你依然可以选这条路 | 
| [11:57] | I know it’s hard to picture, | 考虑到我的所作所为 | 
| [11:58] | considering what I did. | 我知道这有点难以想象 | 
| [12:01] | But, Sasha, we all got shit to get over. | 但是 萨沙 人人都有必须迈过去的坎 | 
| [12:14] | Take some time. Think about it. | 花点时间 好好想想 | 
| [12:16] | Whatever you decide, so it shall be. | 无论你的决定如何 都由你说了算 | 
| [12:18] | No pressure. | 别有压力 | 
| [12:21] | And, again, I am sorry you had to see that, | 还有 再次道歉 很抱歉你不得不目睹那幕 | 
| [12:24] | even though I know you have seen some things. | 虽然我知道你是见过场面的 | 
| [12:29] | I just want you to understand… | 我只希望你能明白… | 
| [12:33] | we are not monsters. | 我们不是怪物 | 
| [13:18] | What did they do to you? | 他们把你怎么了 | 
| [13:23] | They’re keepin’ me safe. | 他们在保护我 | 
| [13:29] | I brought you some creature comforts. | 我给你带了些能让你舒服点的东西 | 
| [13:34] | Full disclosure, the pillow is not hypoallergenic. | 实话说 这枕头不防过敏 | 
| [13:40] | There was some debate as to whether or not I should come in here. | 关于我该不该过来有过一些争论 | 
| [13:43] | They said in the event of a hostage situation with the pig sticker | 他们说假如我被你携刀劫持的话 | 
| [13:45] | that I would fully be on my own. | 我就只能靠自己了 | 
| [13:49] | Just wanted to share that. | 我就这么一说 | 
| [13:55] | Negan relayed to me his offer to you. | 尼根向我传达了他对你的招安之意 | 
| [13:59] | It’s my opinion that you should accept said offer, | 在我看来你应该接受 | 
| [14:01] | just as I did. | 就像我一样 | 
| [14:03] | I know it’s a hold-your-nose situation, | 我知道这是不得已而为之 | 
| [14:04] | but taking up with the management here | 但与这里的头头做朋友 | 
| [14:06] | was indeed the correct select. | 真的是正确的选择 | 
| [14:12] | You know, I believed I could be brave, | 我曾经认为自己可以勇敢起来 | 
| [14:15] | that I could be a survivor like Abraham was,and … | 当一个亚伯拉罕那样的生存者… | 
| [14:18] | ridin’ that RV into the sunset was… | 开着那辆房车驶向夕阳是… | 
| [14:21] | some of the greatest 37 minutes of my existence. | 我一生中最棒的37分钟 | 
| [14:26] | But I know now that I was full-tilt delusional. | 但我如今明白那只是一个完全不切实际的幻想 | 
| [14:32] | I have never in my life been as scared | 我这辈子最害怕的一次 | 
| [14:34] | as I was that night in the woods, | 就是那晚在那个林子里 | 
| [14:37] | kit to the grit, | 跪在地上 | 
| [14:39] | fully believing my number’s about to be called, | 觉得自己死定了 | 
| [14:42] | then seeing it happen to someone brave… | 然后看见勇敢的生存者… | 
| [14:45] | to a survivor. | 被杀了 | 
| [14:49] | And then the pants-pissing terror | 然后那种让人吓尿裤子的恐惧 | 
| [14:50] | of the rinse and repeat of that very same event — | 看着那个场景一次又一次重现… | 
| [14:53] | I just… | 我… | 
| [14:57] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [15:02] | Being here means I’ll never have to again. | 来这边意味着我再不用恐惧了 | 
| [15:06] | And neither will you if you just say “yes.” | 假如你答应的话 你也不用了 | 
| [15:10] | Please say “yes.” | 求求你答应吧 | 
| [15:15] | He would want you to. | 他希望你能答应 | 
| [15:24] | He wouldn’t. | 他不希望 | 
| [15:26] | I do. | 我希望 | 
| [15:29] | We’re still here. | 我们依然活着 | 
| [15:32] | Things have changed. | 世道已经变了 | 
| [15:32] | We can change with ’em. We have to. | 我们可以随之做出改变 我们必须如此 | 
| [15:40] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [15:54] | – He’s, uh, starting to… – Please. | -他已经开始… -拜托了 | 
| [15:59] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [16:52] | Don’t think I’ve seen you outside the walls. | 我还从没见过你到墙外来呢 | 
| [16:56] | Well, I built these walls to use them. | 我建这些围墙就是为了用的 | 
| [17:00] | If I want greenery, I eat a salad. | 假如我想吃绿菜了 我可以吃沙拉 | 
| [17:02] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么来这里 | 
| [17:04] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我本打算找你谈谈 | 
| [17:06] | Then I saw you come out here alone. | 然后我看见你一个人跑出来 | 
| [17:07] | I was concerned. | 我很担心你 | 
| [17:10] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友们呢 | 
| [17:14] | They went out. | 他们出去了 | 
| [17:17] | They’re looking for something they need. | 他们在找需要的东西 | 
| [17:20] | Without you? | 你不去吗 | 
| [17:23] | Now, I’m just wondering — Why you still here, Maggie? | 我只是好奇 你怎么还留在这 玛姬 | 
| [17:28] | With Carson gone… | 卡森已经不在了 | 
| [17:30] | I heard you were gonna get him back. | 我听说你要救他回来 | 
| [17:34] | That not true? | 不是吗 | 
| [17:37] | Was it just something you said? | 还是只是说说而已 | 
| [17:38] | Maggie, you’ve got to start trusting me. | 玛姬 你得信任我 | 
| [17:41] | You know, people are tense, they’re worried. | 人们都很紧张 很担心 | 
| [17:44] | Everybody’d be a hell of a lot better | 如果我们表现得像一伙 | 
| [17:45] | if we could present a-a united front. | 大家会安心得多 | 
| [17:50] | It would be a lot easier if we actually were a united front. | 如果我们能真正成为一伙 会轻松得多 | 
| [17:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [17:56] | I need to be more open to working together. | 我得对合作持更开放的态度 | 
| [17:59] | I apologize. | 我道歉 | 
| [18:01] | I never intended for things between us to come to this point. | 我从不希望我们之间闹成这样 | 
| [18:06] | I appreciate that. | 感谢你这么说 | 
| [18:10] | It’s never too late to change. You know that? | 亡羊补牢永远不晚 知道吗 | 
| [18:18] | If you’re serious, I’ll come by later and we can talk more. | 如果你是认真的 我稍后会找你详谈 | 
| [18:21] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [18:22] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [18:31] | I thought this’d just take a second. | 我还以为很快就能完事 | 
| [18:34] | Would you mind keeping an eye out while I finish up? | 弄完之前 你能帮我留意一下四周吗 | 
| [18:36] | Could you do that? | 可以吗 | 
| [18:38] | Happy to. | 乐意之至 | 
| [19:27] | We got one. | 来了一只 | 
| [19:28] | I’ll do it. | 我来 | 
| [19:33] | I’m here to protect the pregnant lady. | 我是来保护孕妇的 | 
| [19:34] | Don’t need the pregnant lady to protect me. | 不用孕妇保护我 | 
| [19:38] | Have you ever killed one before? | 你以前杀过行尸吗 | 
| [19:40] | I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t. | 没杀过我就不可能站在这了 | 
| [19:46] | – It’s fine. I got it. – No. | -没事 我来吧 -不 | 
| [20:01] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [20:03] | Fine. Do it. | 好吧 你来 | 
| [20:20] | Maggie! | 玛姬 | 
| [20:26] | Please help me! | 救救我 | 
| [20:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [20:51] | He hasn’t killed one before. | 他以前没杀过行尸 | 
| [20:53] | He’s learning. | 正在学习 | 
| [20:54] | That’s not what he told us. | 他跟我们可不是这么说的 | 
| [21:02] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你救我 | 
| [21:20] | You catch that yourself? | 你自己抓到的吗 | 
| [21:21] | – Shit, yeah. – Rachel. | -那他妈当然 -瑞秋 | 
| [21:24] | I mean, yeah. | 我是说 那当然 | 
| [21:26] | – Gonna go clean it. – Okay. | -我去把它清理干净 -好 | 
| [21:48] | Stay quiet | 别出声 | 
| [21:50] | and put your hands on your head. | 手放头上 | 
| [21:52] | We should’ve just killed you in the village. | 在村里时我们就该杀了你 | 
| [21:57] | You’re gonna be glad you didn’t. | 你会庆幸你们没杀我的 | 
| [21:59] | You’re not alone, are you? | 你不是一个人来的 对吧 | 
| [22:00] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [22:02] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [22:03] | I want you to sit. | 我想让你坐下 | 
| [22:13] | Hey, Cyndie. | 你好 辛蒂 | 
| [22:19] | You promised. | 你保证过的 | 
| [22:21] | Yeah. I did. | 对 我保证过 | 
| [22:23] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 | 
| [22:33] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [22:35] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [22:39] | I said I didn’t have a choice. | 我说了 我别无选择 | 
| [22:41] | But you do, both of you do. | 但你们有 你俩都有 | 
| [22:43] | My friends are out there right now, | 我的同伴现在就在外面 | 
| [22:44] | and they’re gonna take this place, hopefully without firing a shot. | 他们会攻占这里 希望不必开火 | 
| [22:46] | What? You’re…you’re gonna “Take this place”? | 什么 你们要”攻占这里” | 
| [22:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [22:50] | We need your guns. | 我们需要你们的枪 | 
| [22:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:52] | We’re gonna fight The Saviors. | 我们要抵抗救世军 | 
| [22:54] | – You should join us. – No. | -你们应该加入我们 -不 | 
| [22:55] | The Saviors killed your fathers, | 救世军杀害了你们的父亲 | 
| [22:57] | your brothers, husbands, sons, and you ran from them. | 兄弟 丈夫 儿子 而你们选择逃避 | 
| [23:00] | I thought we got rid of them. | 我以为我们铲除了他们 | 
| [23:02] | Beatrice said there was more out there, and she was right. | 碧翠丝说还有更多救世军 她说得对 | 
| [23:04] | They came back. | 他们回来了 | 
| [23:05] | They killed my friends. | 杀了我的朋友们 | 
| [23:08] | They killed my girlfriend. | 杀了我的女友 | 
| [23:10] | They took us over. They took everything from us. | 接管了我们 夺走了我们的一切 | 
| [23:13] | We do whatever The Saviors tell us to do, | 我们对救世军千依百顺 | 
| [23:16] | and they think we’re still doing that, but we’re not. | 他们以为我们依然效忠 但不是 | 
| [23:17] | We’re gonna fight them. | 我们打算反抗 | 
| [23:19] | And we have other communities beside us, | 还有其他社区加入我们 | 
| [23:21] | and with Oceanside, we would have an army. | 有了海边旅馆 我们就有了一支军队 | 
| [23:24] | So, that’s it? | 就这样吗 | 
| [23:25] | “Thanks for the guns. You should join us”? | “谢谢给枪 你们应该加入我们” | 
| [23:28] | If we fight them together, we can beat them. | 如果我们联手 可以打败他们 | 
| [23:30] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试 | 
| [23:31] | They’ll win, Tara. I’ve seen it. So have you. | 他们会赢的 塔拉 我见过 你也见过 | 
| [23:34] | Just talk to the leader of my group, Rick. | 和我们团队的首领谈谈 瑞克 | 
| [23:36] | Just talk, and we don’t have to take over this place. | 只用谈谈 我们不必攻占这里 | 
| [23:38] | We don’t want to. | 我们不想那样做 | 
| [23:39] | I can give them the signal to stop this, | 我可以示意他们停下 | 
| [23:40] | but you have to tell me right now. | 但是你必须现在就告诉我 | 
| [23:45] | Listen. We’re not just hiding in the woods. | 听着 我们不只是藏在树林里 | 
| [23:47] | We’re doing something. We’re not giving up. | 我们在做事 我们没有放弃 | 
| [23:50] | I didn’t want to break my promise, Cyndie, okay? | 我不想打破我的承诺 辛蒂 | 
| [23:53] | But the world can belong to good people, to fair people, | 但是世界可以属于好人 公正的人 | 
| [23:56] | if we’re all just brave enough to try. | 只要我们有足够的勇气去尝试 | 
| [23:58] | We are not good, and we are not brave. | 我们不是好人 也不勇敢 | 
| [24:01] | Neither you nor me. | 你我都不是 | 
| [24:02] | She is. | 她是 | 
| [24:04] | That’s why we’re in this mess. | 所以我们才有现在这麻烦 | 
| [24:06] | Look, Tara, if you take our guns, | 塔拉 如果你们拿走我们的枪 | 
| [24:08] | you might as well be killing us all. | 还不如把我们全杀了 | 
| [24:09] | That’s what you’ll be doing. | 这就是你们做的事 | 
| [24:11] | We should talk to them. | 我们应该和他们谈谈 | 
| [24:13] | No. | 不 | 
| [24:14] | We can try to stop this. | 我们可以试着阻止这事 | 
| [24:16] | No, Cyndie. | 不 辛蒂 | 
| [24:21] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [24:24] | You can’t. | 没法阻止了 | 
| [24:30] | Go! Go! | 走 | 
| [24:36] | The arsenal! | 武器库 | 
| [24:53] | On the ground. Now. | 趴下 快 | 
| [24:56] | Those hands — Put them on your head. | 手抱头 | 
| [25:02] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [25:22] | Your people killing my people? | 你的人杀我的人 | 
| [25:24] | The bombs were outside the walls. | 炸弹安置在墙外 | 
| [25:26] | You could’ve stopped this. | 你本可以阻止的 | 
| [25:28] | Look, I hope everyone is okay. I do. | 我希望所有人都没事 真的 | 
| [25:30] | They better be. | 最好没事 | 
| [25:32] | Stand up. | 起来 | 
| [25:33] | It’s time to move. | 该走了 | 
| [25:40] | It’s my legs. | 我的腿 | 
| [25:41] | Stop, stop. Back up. Back up. | 站住 后退 | 
| [25:42] | Cyndie, stop! | 辛蒂 别动 | 
| [25:51] | It’s empty. What? | 是空的 什么 | 
| [25:53] | It’s unloaded. | 没装弹 | 
| [25:55] | We didn’t come here to hurt anybody. | 我们不是来伤人的 | 
| [25:57] | Cyndie, give it here. | 辛蒂 给我 | 
| [26:00] | Now. | 快 | 
| [26:02] | Natania, just talk to Rick. | 娜塔尼亚 就和瑞克谈谈 | 
| [26:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [26:10] | Everybody down! | 所有人蹲下 | 
| [26:11] | Hands on your heads. | 手放头上 | 
| [26:13] | Everybody stay calm. | 所有人冷静 | 
| [26:14] | We don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我们不想伤害任何人 | 
| [26:16] | Stay down and listen to what we say. | 别动 听我们说 | 
| [26:17] | We want this to go as simply and as peacefully as possible. | 我们想让这件事尽量简单和平地解决 | 
| [26:21] | All of you can make it that way. | 你们都可以做到 | 
| [26:23] | Get down over there. Keep quiet. | 去那边蹲着 安静 | 
| [26:29] | Now, we made a lot of noise. | 我们搞出了很大动静 | 
| [26:30] | We want to wrap this up quick so you can send people | 所以我们想尽快了事 这样你们就可以派人 | 
| [26:33] | to redirect anything coming this way. | 引开过来的行尸 | 
| [26:36] | Tara said your forests are relatively clear, | 塔拉说你们这片森林比较稀疏 | 
| [26:38] | so we won’t take any chances. | 所以我们不会冒险 | 
| [26:40] | No one needs to get hurt. | 任何人都不必受伤 | 
| [26:44] | This is just about what you have, what we need. | 重要的只是你们有什么 我们需要什么 | 
| [26:47] | Nobody’s taking anything. | 没人可以带走任何东西 | 
| [26:50] | You need to let everyone go | 放了所有人 | 
| [26:53] | and leave right now. | 立刻离开 | 
| [26:55] | Just walk away or this one dies. | 离开 不然她就得死 | 
| [26:57] | Yeah, we’ll leave you alone. | 好 我们会离开 | 
| [27:00] | But we’re taking your weapons with us. | 但我们要带走你们的武器 | 
| [27:01] | That’s not gonna change. | 这点不会改变 | 
| [27:03] | It’s Natania, right? | 你是娜塔尼亚 对吗 | 
| [27:07] | Put the gun down, | 放下枪 | 
| [27:09] | and let’s talk about what we can change. | 我们来谈谈我们可以改变什么 | 
| [27:11] | No. Leave right now. | 不 马上离开 | 
| [27:15] | Michonne, don’t! | 米恩琼 不要 | 
| [27:19] | We just wanna be left alone. | 我们只是不想被打扰 | 
| [27:21] | Yeah, we’ll leave you alone. | 没问题 我们会离开 | 
| [27:23] | Just let go of her. Now. | 立刻放开她 | 
| [27:26] | Or we’ll kill you. | 不然我们就杀了你 | 
| [27:29] | None of us want that. | 我们都不想那样 | 
| [27:31] | They want us to fight The Saviors. | 他们想让我们反抗救世军 | 
| [27:36] | We tried that. We lost. Too much. | 我们试过 输了 输得很惨 | 
| [27:38] | We’re not gonna lose anymore — | 我们不会再失去任何东西了 | 
| [27:40] | not our guns, not our safety, | 不管是我们的枪 还是我们的安全 | 
| [27:42] | not after everything we’ve done to get here. | 我们做了那么多 好不容易才来这里 | 
| [27:44] | We’re gonna win — | 我们会赢的 | 
| [27:47] | with your guns, with or without your help. | 只要有了你们的枪 无论你们帮不帮我们 | 
| [27:55] | Natania, put the gun down. | 娜塔尼亚 放下枪 | 
| [27:58] | You kill me, and you die. | 杀了我你也会死 | 
| [28:00] | And my people take the guns and nothing changes. | 我们的人一样会拿走枪 什么都不会变 | 
| [28:08] | Maybe we should try. | 也许我们应该试一下 | 
| [28:12] | Grandma, stop. | 祖母 住手吧 | 
| [28:14] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [28:15] | Just talk to them, okay? | 和他们谈谈吧 好吗 | 
| [28:17] | It’s not over! | 还没完 | 
| [28:19] | They’ve forgotten. | 他们都忘了 | 
| [28:21] | You’ve all forgotten. | 你们都忘了 | 
| [28:23] | Some of you actually want to fight them? | 你们中有些人真想反抗他们吗 | 
| [28:26] | After everything? | 经历了那一切以后 | 
| [28:28] | We can lose our guns, | 我们可以失去枪 | 
| [28:30] | but us leaving this place to fight? | 但我们也要离开这里去战斗吗 | 
| [28:33] | After everything? | 经历了那么多事以后 | 
| [28:34] | I have to remind you! | 我必须提醒你们 | 
| [28:36] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [28:37] | I am gonna do this, and then I’m gonna die. | 我会这样做 我会死 | 
| [28:40] | But it’s that important. | 但就是这么重要 | 
| [28:42] | This is your life, all of you. | 这是你们的人生 你们所有人的 | 
| [28:44] | Remember what it looks like. | 想想它是什么样的 | 
| [28:46] | Remember what they did to us! | 想想他们以前是怎么对我们的 | 
| [28:48] | You need to see this. Open your eyes! | 你们要看清楚 睁眼好好看着 | 
| [28:51] | Rick! Walkers! | 瑞克 有行尸 | 
| [28:59] | Everybody up! | 所有人起来 | 
| [29:00] | Get the children behind us! | 让孩子们站到后面 | 
| [29:02] | They’re coming. | 它们过来了 | 
| [29:03] | First shift, join them on the line. | 第一班 跟他们站一排 | 
| [29:04] | Knives out. Dead only. Dead only! | 拔刀 只杀行尸 只杀行尸 | 
| [29:07] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪也别去 | 
| [29:08] | Everyone, shots within 10 feet of the line. | 所有人 10英尺以内再开枪 | 
| [29:12] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [29:24] | Now! | 开枪 | 
| [30:32] | No. We’re not fighting them with you. | 不 我们不会跟你们一起反抗他们 | 
| [30:37] | So take your damn guns and go. | 拿着你们的枪滚吧 | 
| [31:09] | You win. | 你赢了 | 
| [31:11] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:13] | You win. | 你赢了 | 
| [31:19] | Get some people in here. Clean this up. | 叫点人来 清理干净 | 
| [31:34] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [31:36] | You didn’t actually think | 你不会真的以为 | 
| [31:37] | I was gonna let you keep this, did you? | 我会让你留着这把刀吧 | 
| [31:42] | You still got a ways to go | 在我相信你效忠之前 | 
| [31:43] | before I’ll believe you’re fully on board here. | 你还要走很长一段路 | 
| [31:48] | Baby steps. | 一步步来嘛 | 
| [31:50] | It is absolutely not personal. | 绝不是针对你 | 
| [31:53] | If the situation was reversed, | 如果情况调过来 | 
| [31:55] | I’m sure you wouldn’t believe me, either. | 你肯定也不会相信我 | 
| [31:58] | Still… | 但是 | 
| [32:01] | the way you saved yourself, | 你自救的方式 | 
| [32:04] | the way you surrendered to me just now — | 你刚向我投降的方式 | 
| [32:07] | That is a damn good start. | 是个很好的开始 | 
| [32:09] | But we got to work on some things, Sasha. | 但是 我们还得办点事 萨沙 | 
| [32:15] | But I promise you, I will try to make it fun. | 不过我保证 我会尽量让过程充满乐趣 | 
| [32:20] | Cards on the table… | 实话说了吧 | 
| [32:24] | a little birdie told me | 一只小鸟告诉我 | 
| [32:25] | that Rick and the rest of your people are up to no good. | 瑞克和你们其他的人在动歪脑筋 | 
| [32:30] | And, well, that needs to change, | 这需要改变 | 
| [32:33] | and you’re gonna help me change it. | 而你要帮我改变 | 
| [32:36] | We’re gonna find us a win-win. | 我们会找到一个双赢的方法 | 
| [32:38] | How? | 什么意思 | 
| [32:40] | – What are you – Hey, I’m gonna get you some stuff | -你打算… -我会给你找些东西 | 
| [32:42] | to make you more comfortable, | 让你更舒适 | 
| [32:43] | let you have a taste of what it is we have to offer. | 让你体验一下我们能提供什么 | 
| [32:47] | Spend the night enjoying it, | 好好享受一晚 | 
| [32:48] | ’cause tomorrow… | 因为明天 | 
| [32:51] | is gonna be a big day. | 是个大日子 | 
| [34:02] | Kal! | 凯尔 | 
| [34:13] | Yeah? | 什么事 | 
| [34:14] | I’m gonna need you to drive me somewhere. | 我需要你开车带我去个地方 | 
| [34:17] | You’re gonna want to pack a bag. | 你最好打个包 | 
| [34:24] | Hello? | 在吗 | 
| [34:26] | It’s Eugene. | 我是尤金 | 
| [34:29] | Word in the halls is that you’re all-in with things here. | 听说你愿意加入这里了 | 
| [34:33] | It may not seem like it now, | 现在也许看起来不像 | 
| [34:34] | but I assure you, | 但我向你保证 | 
| [34:35] | you, too, made the correct select. | 你同样做了正确的选择 | 
| [34:42] | I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [34:46] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [34:49] | I won’t. | 我不会做 | 
| [34:52] | I’ve been sitting here, | 我一直坐在这里 | 
| [34:55] | trying to figure out how I could, | 想着我怎么能做到 | 
| [34:58] | with what happened, | 发生了那么多事 | 
| [35:01] | with our friends still out there, | 我们的朋友们还在外面 | 
| [35:03] | still being hurt by them. | 还被他们伤害着 | 
| [35:06] | I don’t know how I could’ve said that. | 我不知道我怎么能那样说 | 
| [35:09] | And now…I am trapped. | 现在 我陷入了困境 | 
| [35:14] | You have to help me. | 你必须帮我 | 
| [35:15] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [35:17] | I’ll help you get used to the idea | 我会帮你习惯现实 | 
| [35:20] | and illustrate the equation and demonstrate why — | 阐明利害 演示为什么… | 
| [35:22] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 | 
| [35:25] | I was ready. | 我本来准备好了 | 
| [35:26] | I knew, if I didn’t kill him last night, | 我知道如果我昨晚没杀死他 | 
| [35:29] | it’d be over. | 我就完了 | 
| [35:31] | And I didn’t, so it is. | 我没杀死他 所以就这样吧 | 
| [35:35] | It has to be. | 必须这样 | 
| [35:38] | You have to get me something — | 你必须给我搞些东西来 | 
| [35:40] | a knife, a gun, a razor blade. | 刀 枪 剃须刀片 | 
| [35:44] | For Negan? | 为了尼根吗 | 
| [35:45] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:48] | One way or another, he is gonna use me to hurt my friends — | 不管怎样 他都会利用我伤害我的朋友们 | 
| [35:53] | our friends. | 我们的朋友们 | 
| [35:57] | And there is nothing I can do about it | 而我对此无能为力 | 
| [35:59] | except make sure I’m not alive to give him the chance. | 除非我死了 不给他机会 | 
| [36:02] | If he has me, he will hurt them. | 只要我活着 他就会伤害他们 | 
| [36:06] | I have to die. | 我必须死 | 
| [36:08] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [36:10] | I-I don’t — I-I don’t think that — | 我不认为… | 
| [36:11] | I know you won’t do anything to stop them. | 我知道你不会做任何事阻止他们 | 
| [36:13] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [36:14] | But, please, Eugene… | 但是求你了 尤金 | 
| [36:18] | don’t let them use me to hurt our people. | 别让他们利用我伤害我们的人 | 
| [36:22] | Please, you have to give me something to stop this | 求你了 你必须给我一些东西了断自己 | 
| [36:26] | — a gun, a knife, glass. | 枪 刀 玻璃 | 
| [36:29] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [36:30] | I have to die. | 我必须死 | 
| [36:33] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [36:39] | I… | 我… | 
| [36:40] | I will consider it. | 我会考虑 | 
| [36:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:22] | We don’t need all this, do we? | 我们不需要全拿走吧 | 
| [37:26] | Yeah. Yeah, we do. | 我们需要 | 
| [37:34] | It’s not just the ones I killed. | 不只是我杀的人 | 
| [37:37] | I think about the people I didn’t kill, too. | 我也会想起我没杀的人 | 
| [37:50] | We’re gonna bring them back when it’s all over. | 结束后我们会把枪送回来 | 
| [37:54] | I-I want to go with you. | 我想跟你们走 | 
| [37:56] | Some of us do, but not all of us, | 我们有些人想反抗 但不是所有人 | 
| [37:58] | and it has to be all of us. | 必须达成共识她们才加入 | 
| [38:00] | My grandmother thinks you’ll all be dead. | 我祖母认为你们都会死 | 
| [38:02] | Yeah, well, your grandmother’s wrong about a lot of things. | 你祖母很多想法都是错的 | 
| [38:05] | Where is she? | 她人呢 | 
| [38:06] | She didn’t want to see this. | 她不想看见这个 | 
| [38:07] | She’s lying down. I hit her pretty hard. | 她躺下了 我把她打得挺重 | 
| [38:10] | Thanks for saving my life before. | 感谢你之前救我命 | 
| [38:12] | And the other time. | 还有另一次 | 
| [38:14] | Oh, and then the other time. | 还有另一次 | 
| [38:16] | Maybe today. | 也许还有今天 | 
| [38:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:24] | For what you’re doing. | 你所做的事 | 
| [38:32] | You’re not leaving us any? | 不给我们留一把吗 | 
| [38:34] | Nope. See ya later, Rachel. | 不留 回见 瑞秋 | 
| [38:41] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [38:43] | Yeah. | 还好 | 
| [38:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [38:47] | I don’t have to feel bad. | 我不必内疚 | 
| [39:10] | Sasha? | 萨沙 | 
| [39:11] | I’m here. | 我在 | 
| [39:18] | I’ve given our last exchange a good, hard pro/con think. | 我仔细考虑权衡了上次谈话 | 
| [39:24] | I’ve decided to grant your request. | 我决定满足你的请求 | 
| [39:32] | This will do it. | 用这个就行 | 
| [39:40] | It’s a poison, homemade by yours truly. | 这是毒药 本人亲手制作 | 
| [39:45] | It will bring about certain death in approximately 20 to 30 minutes upon the moment of ingestion. | 摄入后约20至30分钟内必死 | 
| [39:51] | I would like to believe that it’s painless. | 我相信应该是无痛的 | 
| [39:53] | I am not — I’m not certain. | 我不太确定 | 
| [39:55] | I made it at the behest of others for similar reasons, | 我做药是因为曾有人提过类似请求 | 
| [39:57] | only it came to pass that they were feeding me the bum’s steer, | 后来我发现她们给了我虚假信息 | 
| [39:59] | so I cut bait. | 于是我悬崖勒马 | 
| [40:04] | The difference here is that | 现在的不同之处是 | 
| [40:05] | you and I have been long-time traveling companions, | 我们俩是长期旅伴 | 
| [40:08] | and you have proven yourself to be honest, brave, | 你证明了自己是一个诚实勇敢 | 
| [40:10] | and fully self-aware. | 具备完全自我意识的人 | 
| [40:12] | I’m certain I owe you for things. | 我确信我欠你人情 | 
| [40:15] | You asked me for a way out. | 你让我帮你找解脱办法 | 
| [40:16] | I had access to one. | 我找到了一个 | 
| [40:21] | For the record, I absolutely do not want you to go. | 首先声明 我完全不希望你死 | 
| [40:26] | But it sounds to me like you happen to be already gone. | 但是听起来你已经下了必死之心 | 
| [41:15] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [41:17] | Where’s Sasha? | 萨沙在哪 | 
| [41:23] | There’s someone here. | 有人来了 | 
| [41:51] | Slow down. Come on. Whoa! | 慢点 等等 | 
| [41:53] | He says he wants to help us. | 他说他想帮我们 | 
| [42:03] | That true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [42:06] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙 | 
| [42:08] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [42:26] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [42:34] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |