时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | Hey, darlin’. | 亲爱的 |
[02:09] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[02:12] | Hey, darlin’. Wake up. | 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[02:15] | What is it? Do we need to — | 怎么了 我们需要… |
[02:17] | No, no, no. We’re okay for now. | 不用 暂时没事 |
[02:40] | Well, good afternoon to you. | 你也下午好 |
[02:45] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[02:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:49] | And I’m feelin’ all kinds of glad to see you right now. | 现在见到你 我浑身舒服 |
[02:56] | Are they back? | 他们回来了吗 |
[02:58] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[03:03] | I know you were pullin’ late shift, and you wanna tonight, | 我知道你最近上夜班 今晚也是 |
[03:05] | so I didn’t want to wake you up. | 所以我不想吵醒你 |
[03:09] | Maggie’s in trouble. | 玛姬有麻烦了 |
[03:11] | What? | 什么 |
[03:12] | Something with the baby. | 孩子出了问题 |
[03:14] | Rick’s taking her to the doctor at Hilltop. | 瑞克要带她去找山顶寨的医生 |
[03:15] | He doesn’t know it yet, but I’m going with him. | 他还不知道 但我要跟他去 |
[03:18] | I just… | 我只是 |
[03:21] | I know we just started this, | 我知道我们才刚开始 |
[03:25] | – but I wanted you to — Don’t. | -但我希望你… -别 |
[03:28] | “Don’t” what? | 别什么 |
[03:33] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[03:45] | Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life, Sasha. | 欢迎来到你余生的第一天 萨沙 |
[03:59] | You are gonna help make sure things get back on track today. | 你今天要帮我确保一切回到正轨 |
[04:05] | You are smart, hot as hell, dignified as shit, | 你聪明性感 尊严高尚 |
[04:09] | and you don’t suffer one goddamn fool. | 眼里容不得蠢货 |
[04:13] | No one’s gonna wanna watch you die. | 没人想看你死 |
[04:15] | I don’t wanna see that. | 我就不想 |
[04:18] | So you don’t have to. | 所以你没必要死 |
[04:22] | But someone does. | 但总得有人死 |
[04:24] | Maybe a couple others — tops. | 最多几个人 |
[04:29] | But not you and not most people. | 但你不用死 大部分人也不用死 |
[04:34] | We are gonna help solve some shit. | 我们要解决一些问题 |
[04:41] | Tuck in. | 尽情吃吧 |
[04:45] | Big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[04:54] | What do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[05:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:24] | ‘Cause I want it stopped. | 因为我想阻止这一切 |
[05:27] | I want Negan dead. | 我要尼根死 |
[05:30] | So why don’t you kill him? | 那你为什么不杀他 |
[05:32] | Can’t just be me. | 我一个人做不到 |
[05:33] | They’re all Negan. | 他们都是尼根 |
[05:36] | That girl you murdered… | 你谋杀的那个女孩 |
[05:43] | She had a name. | 她有名字 |
[05:47] | Her name was Denise, and she was a doctor. | 她叫丹妮斯 是一名医生 |
[05:50] | And she helped people. | 她救助了很多人 |
[05:53] | I wasn’t aiming for her. | 我瞄的不是她 |
[06:04] | Do it. Do it. | 动手 动手 |
[06:08] | You wanna end it this way… | 你想这样结束 |
[06:12] | You go ahead. | 随便你 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry. I am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[06:23] | I know you want to. | 我知道你很想 |
[06:27] | He could just be here to see if you were here. | 他可能只是来打探你是否在这里的 |
[06:30] | We can’t trust him. | 我们不能信任他 |
[06:31] | He owned me. | 我曾是他的人 |
[06:34] | But not anymore. | 但不再是了 |
[06:37] | What I did, | 我过去做的事 |
[06:39] | I was doing it for someone else. | 都是为了某个人 |
[06:43] | She just got away. | 她最近跑掉了 |
[06:48] | So now I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[06:53] | So are you because of her? | 那你是为了她吗 |
[06:59] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[07:01] | There’s another choice. | 你还有另一个选择 |
[07:02] | Daryl. | 达里尔 |
[07:04] | – Daryl, you knew her. – Negan trusts me. | -达里尔 你认识她 -尼根信任我 |
[07:08] | We can work together, we can stop him. | 我们可以合作 我们可以阻止他 |
[07:18] | You knew me then, and you know me now. | 你认识之前的我 也认识现在的我 |
[07:23] | You know I’m not lying. | 你知道我没有撒谎 |
[07:28] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[07:32] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[07:34] | Do it! | 动手 |
[07:44] | They have Sasha, if she’s even alive. | 他们抓住了萨沙 如果她还活着的话 |
[07:47] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不早说 |
[07:51] | He could be our only chance to get her back. | 他可能是我们救回她的唯一机会 |
[07:53] | Because I don’t trust him. | 因为我不信任他 |
[07:56] | But I trust Daryl. | 但我信任达里尔 |
[07:59] | Negan’s coming soon. | 尼根马上就要来了 |
[08:05] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[08:07] | Three trucks probably. | 大概会来三辆卡车 |
[08:10] | 20 saviors and him. | 他和二十名救世军 |
[08:14] | I can slow them down, | 我可以拖住他们 |
[08:17] | bring some trees down in the road, | 弄些树把路挡住 |
[08:19] | buy a little time for you guys to get ready. | 为你们争取一点准备的时间 |
[08:25] | If you can take them out, that’s where we start. | 假如你们能把他们干掉 我们就起了个好头 |
[08:30] | You kill them, I’ll radio back to the sanctuary. | 你们杀了他们之后 我会发消息到救世堂 |
[08:33] | The sanctuary? | 救世堂 |
[08:35] | Where negan lives. | 尼根的住处 |
[08:38] | That’s what they call it. | 他们是这么叫的 |
[08:41] | I can radio back to them and say everything’s okay. | 我会发消息给他们 告诉他们一切顺利 |
[08:45] | You drive the trucks back, | 你们把卡车开回去 |
[08:47] | and I can lead you right inside, | 我可以领着你们直捣黄龙 |
[08:48] | and, with the right plan, we can wipe out the rest. | 假如计划得好 我们能把残党都干掉 |
[08:51] | Check to see if your friend’s still alive. | 再去看看你们的朋友是否还活着 |
[08:56] | Then, we get the workers on our side, | 然后我们把工人拉拢到我们这边 |
[08:59] | build our numbers up, | 增加人数 |
[09:02] | and go from outpost to outpost and end this. | 然后一个个哨站杀过去 结束这一切 |
[09:18] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[09:29] | We just started it — the whole thing. | 我们刚挑起了大战 |
[09:33] | If he’s lyin’, I’m gonna kill him real slow. | 假如他在撒谎 我会慢慢折磨死他 |
[09:39] | When this is done, | 等这一切结束了 |
[09:41] | I don’t give a damn if he’s sorry. | 我才不管他是不是悔过了 |
[09:44] | I will kill that son of a bitch. | 我会杀了那个混蛋的 |
[09:47] | If he’s lying, | 假如他在撒谎 |
[09:50] | this is already over. | 我们早已完了 |
[10:19] | Oh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:21] | Oh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:24] | Fact is, I figured we’d — | 事实上 我觉得我们可以… |
[10:25] | I had a dream. | 我做了一个梦 |
[10:29] | You… | 你… |
[10:30] | You had a dream about me? | 你梦到我了吗 |
[10:36] | You died. | 你死了 |
[10:42] | That’s the plan. | 计划就是这样 |
[10:43] | That’s what I need from you. | 这就是我需要你做的事 |
[10:46] | And when you come out, not a peep. | 你出来的时候 别吱声 |
[10:50] | They will stand down, if they haven’t already. | 他们会投降 假如他们还没投降的话 |
[10:55] | And then, Lucille here, well, she gets her three, | 然后 露西尔会杀掉三个人 |
[10:59] | and we move forward with a new understanding. | 然后我们带着全新的认知继续前行 |
[11:11] | Are you — are you shitting me? | 你是在…你是在逗我吗 |
[11:16] | Is that real? | 那是真的眼泪吗 |
[11:20] | I can do it, but no one has to die. | 我可以配合 但没必要杀人 |
[11:22] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[11:25] | Punishment — | 惩罚… |
[11:27] | Can’t do anything without that. | 没它什么都做不成 |
[11:32] | Punishment is how we built everything we have. | 我们拥有的一切都是建立在惩罚之上的 |
[11:38] | You think I’m gonna sit here and let you… | 你以为我会坐视你… |
[11:40] | Careful! | 当心点 |
[11:44] | You are not letting me do anything. | 我做什么轮不到你管 |
[11:52] | No one has to die. | 没必要死人 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[12:05] | One. | 一个 |
[12:08] | Just one. | 只死一个 |
[12:11] | I mean, I was gonna pull three outta the pool, | 我本来打算选三个 |
[12:13] | but just one, | 但只杀一个 |
[12:17] | and just for you. | 专门为了你 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:28] | Just one person has to die. | 只用死一个人 |
[12:40] | You got me wrapped around your little finger. | 你真是把我玩弄于股掌之间 |
[12:43] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[12:44] | And it’s not a man woman thing. | 这跟男女无关 |
[12:47] | I mean, if you had a dick, | 我是说 就算你有根老二 |
[12:48] | I would still have these feelings. | 我还是会有这种感觉的 |
[12:54] | We roll out in 45. | 45分钟后出发 |
[13:12] | So we don’t have Oceanside, but we have their guns. | 我们没争取到海边旅馆 但我们有她们的枪 |
[13:17] | Negan has Sasha. | 而尼根手里有萨沙 |
[13:20] | Daryl wants us to trust Dwight. | 达里尔希望我们相信德怀特 |
[13:21] | Rick wants us to stay here in case things go wrong | 瑞克希望我们留在这以防不测 |
[13:24] | so there’s another card to play, | 这样还有另一手牌可打 |
[13:27] | another safe place the Saviors think they control. | 另一个救世军以为受他们控制的安全之处 |
[13:30] | But he doesn’t know that Gregory’s gone… | 但他不知道格雷戈里已经离开了 |
[13:32] | That maybe he’s telling them things, | 也许他告诉了他们一些事 |
[13:34] | that’ll make them think something else. | 会让他们改变想法 |
[13:37] | And it’s all about to happen. | 这些都是会发生的 |
[13:40] | You’re thinking of leading the Hilltop over there to fight. | 你在考虑领导山顶寨反抗 |
[13:42] | I am. | 是的 |
[13:44] | If Negan finds out they’re planning something, | 如果尼根发现他们在计划什么 |
[13:45] | they’re gonna need help, | 他们就需要帮助了 |
[13:47] | Even with those scavengers on their side. | 虽然那些拾荒者都站在他们那边 |
[13:49] | Well, you’d have to decide right now, | 你必须现在就决定 |
[13:52] | and it’s a very tough decision. | 这是个艰难的决定 |
[13:57] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[13:59] | ’cause I’m glad you’re the one making it for us. | 因为我很高兴你是为我们做决定的人 |
[14:15] | How do I? | 该怎么决定 |
[14:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:19] | I just know you can. | 我只知道你能做出决定 |
[14:23] | Let me take her. | 我来照顾她 |
[14:26] | You take this. | 你拿着这个 |
[14:51] | Guns up, now. | 端起枪 |
[14:55] | What the hell? He’s dead. | 怎么回事 他已经死了 |
[14:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:02] | We’ve seen this before. | 以前见过这个 |
[15:06] | Same ones. | 跟以前一样 |
[15:13] | Dude, you okay? | 伙计 你没事吧 |
[15:22] | – You’re gonna ambush them on your own? – Yeah. | -你要一个人伏击他们吗 -对 |
[15:27] | Going alone doesn’t work for this. | 现在不可以一个人单干 |
[15:28] | It works for me. | 我可以 |
[15:33] | Have you killed any of them? | 你杀过他们的人了吗 |
[15:36] | Because if you have and they’ve found out, | 因为如果你杀过 并且被他们发现了 |
[15:39] | they may think it was the Kingdom, | 他们也许会认为是神之国干的 |
[15:40] | and we lose our advantage. | 我们会失去有利条件 |
[15:46] | It’s from walkers. | 这是行尸的血 |
[15:51] | Can we move them aside? | 我们能把路障移开吗 |
[16:04] | Do you seek to extinguish everything of who you were? | 你欲抹杀从前的自己吗 |
[16:11] | I don’t seek it, but… | 没有 但是 |
[16:17] | I’m stuck. | 我不知所从 |
[16:20] | You want the Saviors dead? | 你想让救世军们死吗 |
[16:24] | – Morgan. – Yes, I do. | -摩根 -是的 |
[16:27] | Cease this folly. | 停止你的愚行 |
[16:30] | Accompany my regiment. | 加入我的军队 |
[16:33] | The Saviors are a dragon with many heads, | 救世军好似多头巨龙 |
[16:37] | their numbers legion. | 兵多将广 |
[16:39] | We must seek allies in this endeavor. | 我们必须联合盟友与之一战 |
[16:48] | That’s Benjamin’s armor. | 那是本杰明的盔甲 |
[16:52] | Do you wear it to serve you, or do you wear it in his honor? | 你穿着是为了保护自己 还是为了纪念他 |
[17:00] | Morgan… | 摩根 |
[17:04] | You are not stuck. | 你没有走投无路 |
[17:09] | Join us on this journey to create an alliance. | 加入我们的旅程 结为盟友 |
[17:14] | Fight with us, | 和我们一起战斗 |
[17:17] | and we shall defeat them so that no one will suffer | 我们会打败他们 不会再让别人 |
[17:21] | under their capricious malevolence ever again. | 被他们玩弄蹂躏 |
[17:35] | And we start once more for the fallen… | 我们为了逝者 |
[17:39] | for the Kingdom… | 为了神之国 |
[17:42] | …for the glory of victory. | 为了胜利的荣耀再次战斗 |
[19:10] | What you fight for. | 你们为何而战 |
[19:11] | Not the place — the people, each other. | 不是为了这个地方 而是为了彼此 |
[19:17] | You’re a part of that now. | 现在你们也是我们的一员了 |
[19:19] | We take. We don’t bother –our way. | 我们只拿 不费心 这是我们的方式 |
[19:23] | Maybe another way. | 也许该换种方式了 |
[19:28] | Yours? | 你男人吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah, we’re together. | 我们是在一起 |
[19:35] | I lay with him after. | 我过后要睡他 |
[19:38] | You care? | 你介意吗 |
[19:44] | – We should get back to work. – Yeah. | -该回去干活了 -是啊 |
[20:57] | Think this was them? | 你觉得是他们干的吗 |
[20:58] | Crossed my mind. | 我想过 |
[21:01] | We got a plan “B.” | 我们有后备计划 |
[21:03] | If I might be so bold… | 恕我直言 |
[21:06] | this unexpected stoppage has given me | 这突然的阻碍让我 |
[21:08] | the chance for an exhaustive mull. | 有机会能好好考虑一下 |
[21:10] | Now, given the loaded circumstances | 根据现在的严峻形势 |
[21:12] | and potential for casualties and resource expenditure, | 还有潜在伤亡和资源消耗 |
[21:15] | I was wondering if you would give me the opportunity | 你能不能给我个机会 |
[21:17] | to attempt to slow their jets and cool their roll. | 去劝降他们 让他们冷静 |
[21:53] | You shoot one of these before? | 你以前用过这种枪吗 |
[21:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:01] | Worry? | 担心吗 |
[22:05] | No. | 不 |
[22:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:10] | – I’ll be on the next one over. – Why? | -我去另一个塔 -为什么 |
[22:13] | It’s more sight lines if we split up. | 分头行动视野更好 |
[22:16] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[22:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | We win. | 我们会赢 |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:04] | You know what’s gonna happen, | 你知道会发生什么事 |
[23:07] | How this is gonna end. | 这会如何结束 |
[23:10] | You know what’s gonna happen, | 你知道会发生什么事 |
[23:14] | How this is gonna end. | 这会如何结束 |
[23:17] | We’re gonna walk out that door together. | 我们要一起走出那扇门 |
[23:22] | We kick shit and eat snakes. | 同甘共苦 |
[23:25] | – That’s us. – We can sit this one out. | -我们就是这样 -我们这次可以不管 |
[23:29] | They need us here, anyway. | 反正他们也需要我们留在这 |
[23:30] | Rick said to get ready for a fight. | 瑞克说要准备好战斗 |
[23:36] | How’d I die? | 我怎么死的 |
[23:41] | We were at the beach. | 我们当时在沙滩上 |
[23:44] | It was before. | 是在灾变前 |
[23:48] | You got pulled under… | 你被水卷了进去 |
[23:51] | And you didn’t come back up. | 没能出来 |
[23:56] | I was trying to find you, but you were gone. | 我试着去找你 但是你不见了 |
[24:01] | And then, I started to drown. | 然后 我开始溺水 |
[24:05] | I hate the beach. | 我讨厌沙滩 |
[24:10] | End of the day in a wet suit? | 穿着橡胶衣玩一天 |
[24:12] | It’s like you’re sandblasting your nutsack | 回到车上的每一步 |
[24:14] | every single step you take back to the car. | 蛋都像在被喷砂 |
[24:18] | Luckily, the seaside ain’t on the agenda today. | 还好今天不去海边 |
[24:22] | Just security and some road to chew. | 只是守卫和赶路 |
[24:25] | All right? So, come on. | 好吗 来吧 |
[24:28] | – Let’s go help Maggie. – Abraham. | -我们去帮玛姬 -亚伯拉罕 |
[24:31] | What? | 什么 |
[24:34] | They can use us here. | 这里需要我们 |
[24:38] | Just once, we sit one out. | 就这一次 我们不逞英雄 |
[24:43] | – Someone else — – it should be us. | -别人… -应该是我们 |
[24:45] | Maggie’s gotta take care of maggie. | 玛姬应该靠自己 |
[24:52] | Have you, uh, changed your mind | 吃过敏药的事 |
[24:54] | about taking that allergy medication? | 你有没有改变主意 |
[24:57] | – Yes. – Good. | -有 -很好 |
[25:00] | I think you’ll get adjusted to the place, sinus-wise. | 我觉得你会适应这个地方的 |
[25:04] | No, I won’t. | 不会的 |
[25:07] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[25:09] | Everyone has a way out. | 每个人都有自己的出路 |
[25:11] | Don’t go and yuck my yum for takin’ mine, | 别因为我的选择批判我 |
[25:12] | which, I may add, is the same as yours now. | 顺便说 你也选的一样 |
[25:16] | If people die today, it’s ’cause of the choices they made. | 如果今天有人死 都是自己选的 |
[25:20] | Yeah. It is. | 是啊 确实如此 |
[25:27] | Why are we here? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[25:33] | For this. | 等这个 |
[25:57] | Rosita. | 罗西塔 |
[25:59] | Get into position. | 就位 |
[26:01] | I’ll signal you. | 我给你信号 |
[26:05] | And the wall’s gonna hold? | 墙没问题吧 |
[26:08] | It’ll hold. | 没问题 |
[26:19] | All points are covered. | 你们已被包围 |
[26:21] | Every contingency is already met. | 所有意外都在考虑内 |
[26:24] | I come armed with two barrels of the truth. | 我带着真相前来 |
[26:28] | A test is upon you, and I’m giving out the cheat sheet. | 大考将至 而我给你们带来了小抄 |
[26:46] | H-hello. | 你们好 |
[26:49] | I come salved with the hope that it is my dropped knowledge that you heed. | 我前来劝降 因为我知道你们通情达理 |
[26:53] | Options are zero to none. | 你们没有选择余地 |
[26:56] | Compliance and fealty are your only escape. | 忠诚服从是唯一出路 |
[26:58] | Bottom-lining it — you may thrive, or you may die. | 说白了 你们可生 亦或死 |
[27:03] | I sincerely wish for the former | 我衷心希望是前者 |
[27:05] | For everyone’s sake. | 为了所有人着想 |
[27:08] | The jig is up and in full effect. | 你们已经完全暴露了 |
[27:13] | Will you comply, rick? | 你们投降吗 瑞克 |
[27:27] | Where’s Negan? | 尼根在哪 |
[27:33] | I’m Negan. | 我是尼根 |
[29:33] | No. | 不 |
[29:36] | We win. | 我们会赢 |
[29:46] | You ever hear the one about the stupid little prick named rick | 你听过叫瑞克的小傻瓜 |
[29:49] | who thought he knew shit but didn’t know shit | 以为自己本事大却一无所知 |
[29:52] | and got everyone he that gave a shit about killed? | 害自己在乎的人被杀光的故事吗 |
[29:58] | It’s about you. | 说的就是你 |
[30:02] | You’re all gonna wanna put your guns down now. | 你们最好都把枪放下 |
[30:04] | No one drops anything. | 所有人都别放下枪 |
[30:08] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[30:09] | Tamiel came for the boat things. | 塔米尔去拿船上物资 |
[30:11] | Followed ones who took. | 跟踪了夺走物资的人 |
[30:15] | Made a better deal. | 做了笔更好的交易 |
[30:20] | You push me, and you push me. And you push me, Rick. | 你一而再 再而三地逼我 瑞克 |
[30:28] | You just tried to blow us up, right? | 你刚才想炸了我们是吧 |
[30:31] | I mean, I get me, my people. | 你想弄死我和我的人 我懂 |
[30:37] | But Eugene? | 但是尤金呢 |
[30:40] | He’s one of yours. | 他可是你的人 |
[30:42] | And after what he did — he stepped up. | 他做了那事之后 洗心革面了 |
[30:47] | You people… | 你们这些人 |
[30:49] | are animals. | 真是禽兽 |
[30:52] | Universe gives you a sign, and you just | 上帝给了你们启示 |
[30:55] | shove your finger right up its ass. | 你们却回了个中指 捅了他的菊花 |
[31:02] | Dwight, Simon, chop-chop. | 德怀特 西蒙 快去 |
[31:43] | So, you don’t like Eugene anymore. | 好吧 你们不喜欢尤金了 |
[31:47] | You guys gotta like Sasha. | 但你们肯定喜欢萨沙 |
[31:52] | I do, too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[31:57] | Got her right here packaged for your convenience, | 为了方便你们 我把她装在这里面了 |
[32:01] | alive and well. | 毫发无损 |
[32:05] | Now, I brought her so I wouldn’t have to kill all of you, | 我带来了她 就不用杀了你们所有人了 |
[32:09] | and not killing all of you could get complicated. | 但不把你们都杀了 事情会变得很复杂 |
[32:14] | See, I know there’s a lot of firepower left in there, Rick. | 我知道里面还有很多武器 瑞克 |
[32:19] | So I’m gonna make this simple. | 我的要求很简单 |
[32:22] | I want all the guns you’ve managed to scrape up. | 我要你们想方设法积攒来的所有枪 |
[32:26] | Yep, I know about those, too. | 是的 这个我也知道 |
[32:31] | I want every last grain of lemonade you got left. | 我要你们剩下的所有柠檬粉 |
[32:35] | I want a person of your own choosing… | 我还要你选一个人 |
[32:40] | For Lucille. | 送给露西尔 |
[32:46] | Daryl — | 达里尔 |
[32:48] | Ooh, I gotta get me my Daryl back. | 我得要回我的达里尔 |
[32:53] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[32:56] | And the pool table | 还有台球桌 |
[32:58] | and all the pool cues and chalk. | 全部台球杆和巧粉 |
[32:59] | And I want it now | 我现在就要 |
[33:02] | or Sasha dies, | 不然萨沙就得死 |
[33:05] | And then all of you. | 然后你们所有人都得死 |
[33:09] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[33:12] | C’mon, Rick. | 行了 瑞克 |
[33:15] | Just because I brought her in a casket | 我把她装在棺材里带来 |
[33:17] | doesn’t mean she has to leave in it. | 不意味着她就得死在里面 |
[33:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:30] | You suck ass, Rick. | 你逊毙了 瑞克 |
[33:33] | You really do. | 真的 |
[33:35] | I don’t want to have to kill her, | 我不想杀她 |
[33:36] | but that’s exactly what you’re gonna make me do. | 但这正是你逼我要做的事情 |
[33:39] | Let me see her. | 让我看看她 |
[33:46] | All right. Just give me a second. | 好吧 给我点时间 |
[33:49] | I might have to get her up to speed. | 我也许得跟她说说现在什么情况了 |
[33:50] | You can’t hear shit inside this thing. | 在棺材里可什么都听不到 |
[33:57] | Sash. | 萨沙 |
[33:59] | You’re not gonna believe this crap. | 你绝对不会相信这破事的 |
[34:09] | It felt real. | 感觉很真实 |
[34:14] | It felt real. | 感觉很真实 |
[34:19] | Like we lost this. | 像是失去了这一切 |
[34:24] | And this just started. | 而我们才刚刚开始 |
[34:58] | – C’mon. – Wait. | -走吧 -等等 |
[35:03] | I like the way you call bullshit. | 我喜欢你看穿我的样子 |
[35:08] | So let me return the favor. | 所以这次让我来帮帮你吧 |
[35:11] | The next thing you’re gonna tell me | 接下来你要跟我说的是 |
[35:13] | is that you’ll go and that I can stay. | 你会去 这样我就可以留下 |
[35:17] | Because I know you didn’t like hearing yourself just say | 因为我知道 你自己也不想说出 |
[35:19] | that, “Maggie’s gotta take care of Maggie.” | “玛姬应该靠自己”这种话 |
[35:23] | I know those words are gonna choke in your ears | 我知道这句话会萦绕在你脑中 |
[35:25] | a good, long while | 很久很久 |
[35:26] | and you’re gonna wanna make up for even thinking that. | 你会因为仅仅有这念头而做出补偿 |
[35:29] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:37] | We lay our big meaties across the chopping block ahead of someone else’s. | 我们为别人置生死于度外 |
[35:43] | It’s always for someone else. | 总是为别人 |
[35:47] | Both of us know, if we’re gonna kick, | 我们都知道 如果我们要死 |
[35:49] | there sure as hell better be a point to it. | 那最好死得有意义 |
[35:52] | So maybe we feel there was a-a point to all of this. | 所以或许我们觉得这一切都是有意义的 |
[35:57] | Alpha to omega. | 自始至终 |
[36:00] | Whether it’s on the battlefield or the beach | 不管是在战场 还是在海边 |
[36:03] | or somewhere out there today. | 还是别的什么地方 |
[36:08] | Maggie — | 玛姬 |
[36:11] | She’s carrying the future. | 她怀着未来 |
[36:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:27] | I knew how this was gonna end. | 我就知道会这样 |
[36:32] | C’mon. | 走吧 |
[36:34] | Layin’ your ass on the line for someone else, | 为别人冒生命危险 |
[36:39] | Tearin’ it to shreds for ’em — | 为他们扫除障碍 |
[36:43] | You said it before. | 你以前说过 |
[36:45] | Oh, my, that is living. | 这才叫活着 |
[36:53] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[36:56] | I never said otherwise. | 我从没说过我不是 |
[37:18] | A couple hours to get there, right? | 去那里要几个小时 对吗 |
[37:20] | At least. | 至少吧 |
[37:22] | Might be a circuitous and janky route. | 路上也许障碍重重 |
[37:25] | With what they’re planning, they could be watching the roads. | 鉴于他们在谋反 道路很可能被监视了 |
[37:28] | “What they’re planning.” | “他们在谋反” |
[37:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:33] | Got it in the marketplace. It’s chock-full. | 我在市集拿的 存满了歌 |
[37:35] | Doubt conversation will be on tap for the commute. | 在途中恐怕无法交谈 |
[37:39] | And though I am a selfish coward, | 尽管我是个自私的懦夫 |
[37:40] | I do tend to think of other people on occasion. | 我有时也会为别人着想 |
[37:43] | Please take it with my compliments. | 请收下我的馈赠吧 |
[37:47] | I truly wish I measured up. | 我真心希望我能做好人 |
[37:51] | You still can, Eugene. | 你依然可以 尤金 |
[37:55] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 |
[37:58] | Not on you. | 不会放弃你 |
[38:03] | Jesus, you don’t have to take the trip in the thing. | 天啊 你不用躺在那玩意儿里面过去 |
[38:07] | I could use the rest. | 我想休息一下 |
[38:10] | No shit? | 不是吧 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:13] | I just want to go to sleep. | 我只想睡觉 |
[38:17] | I just need a little bottle of water, and I’m fine. | 给我一小瓶水就行了 |
[38:20] | Arat? | 阿拉特 |
[38:23] | Listen… | 听着 |
[38:27] | I know how tough this is. | 我知道这有多难 |
[38:31] | And I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[38:44] | Damn, you are something else. | 该死 你真了不得 |
[39:01] | 正在播放 《总有一天 我们都会自由》 唐尼·海瑟威 | |
[39:56] | Sash. | 萨沙 |
[39:59] | You’re not gonna believe this crap. | 你绝对不会相信这破事的 |
[40:01] | Holy goddamn! | 我的妈呀 |
[40:40] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[40:50] | No. | 别 |
[40:55] | Aah! honey, god damn it! | 亲爱的 该死 |
[41:13] | Plan “B” It is! | 那就后备计划吧 |
[41:17] | Down. Now. | 跪下 快点 |
[41:19] | We can make another deal. | 我们可以重新做笔交易 |
[41:30] | I said, down. | 我说了跪下 |
[42:45] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[43:11] | Down. Or again. | 跪下 不然再吃一枪 |
[43:20] | Well, shit, Rick. | 靠 瑞克 |
[43:23] | You just couldn’t stick with us, huh? | 你就不能老实跟着我们吗 |
[43:24] | You had to go with these filthy garbage people? | 非要找这些捡破烂的脏人 |
[43:29] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[43:31] | Deal is for 12, yes? | 说好了是12个 对吗 |
[43:35] | 10. | 10个 |
[43:37] | People are a resource. | 人才是资源 |
[43:40] | 12. | 12个 |
[43:50] | 10. | 10个 |
[43:58] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[44:01] | This is just gonna make you sad. | 这会让你难过的 |
[44:05] | Broken. | 心碎 |
[44:06] | You’re gonna wish you were dead. | 你会希望你死了 |
[44:13] | I like having fun. | 我喜欢闹着玩 |
[44:16] | I do. | 真的 |
[44:18] | But maybe you think that the guy that did what he did to your friends wasn’t me, | 但也许你觉得对你朋友做出那种事的人不是我了 |
[44:23] | like that was some sort of a put-on, | 以为那不过是某种作秀 |
[44:26] | like I’m not the guy with the bat — | 以为我不是拿着大棒的人 |
[44:28] | I’m just the guy that makes your kid spaghetti. | 只是个给你孩子做意面的人 |
[44:35] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[44:37] | Maybe this is on me. | 也许这怪我 |
[44:39] | Maybe this is all on me. | 也许这全都怪我 |
[44:44] | I gotta make it right. | 我必须纠正错误 |
[44:48] | I guess I gotta start all over again. | 我猜又要重来一遍了 |
[44:52] | I gotta tell you, Rick, | 必须告诉你 瑞克 |
[44:54] | if I had a kid, | 假如我有孩子 |
[44:57] | I’d want him to be just like your kid, | 我希望他跟你孩子一样 |
[45:01] | which makes this so much harder. | 所以这就更难了 |
[45:05] | You’re not gonna win. | 你赢不了的 |
[45:06] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[45:09] | It is over. | 已经结束了 |
[45:11] | Why don’t you point your one ball | 何不用你的独眼 |
[45:13] | up the street there and take it all in? | 看看那边 感受一下 |
[45:23] | We’ll win! | 我们会赢 |
[45:26] | We live! | 我们会活 |
[45:29] | We’re the ones! | 是我们 |
[45:33] | Us! | 我们 |
[46:03] | You just lost somebody important to you right now — like, just now. | 你刚失去了某个重要的人 就在刚刚 |
[46:09] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[46:12] | That is timing. | 时机刚好 |
[46:18] | Well, Rick… | 瑞克 |
[46:21] | you chose this. | 这是你选的 |
[46:23] | I truly don’t know what more I could’ve done to warn you. | 我真不知道我还能怎么警告你 |
[46:27] | And this isn’t a warning. | 而且这不是警告了 |
[46:29] | This is punishment. | 这是惩罚 |
[46:33] | I’m gonna kill Carl now. | 我现在要杀了卡尔 |
[46:37] | I’m gonna make it one nice, hard swing, | 我会狠狠地 重重地挥一棒 |
[46:43] | try to do it in one because I like him. | 试着一击毙命 因为我喜欢他 |
[46:48] | I just want you to put that in your brain | 我只想让你把这个念头放进脑子里 |
[46:50] | and roll it around for a minute. | 细细回味一下 |
[46:52] | I’m gonna kill Carl, and then Lucille here, | 我会杀了卡尔 然后露西尔 |
[46:57] | she’s gonna take your hands. | 她会砸烂你的双手 |
[47:03] | You can do it right in front of me. | 你可以就在我面前做 |
[47:06] | You can take my hands. | 你可以砸烂我的双手 |
[47:09] | I told you already — | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[47:11] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[47:15] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[47:18] | Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow… | 也许不在今天 也许不在明天 |
[47:22] | but nothing is gonna change that — | 但没有什么能改变这点 |
[47:26] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[47:30] | You’re all already dead. | 你们已经死了 |
[47:50] | Damn. | 靠 |
[47:54] | Wow, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[48:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:07] | You said I could do it. | 你说了我可以做 |
[48:20] | End these Saviors and their accomplices! | 灭了救世军和他们的同伙 |
[48:24] | Alexandria will not fall, not on this day! | 亚历山大不会陷落 不在今天 |
[48:42] | Phalanx out, third group, now! | 方形阵 第三队 上 |
[48:44] | Move up! Now we got your backs! | 上 我们掩护你们 |
[48:57] | A goddamn tiger! | 他妈的一头老虎啊 |
[49:11] | That widow is alive, guns a-blazin’! | 那寡妇没死 活蹦乱跳的 |
[49:16] | You taste that, Simon? That is the taste of shit! | 你尝到了吗 西蒙 这就是吃屎的滋味 |
[50:35] | They’re falling back. | 他们撤退了 |
[50:36] | Eduardo, Bertie, between the houses — | 爱德华多 伯蒂 去房屋之间 |
[50:38] | Cover the gate! | 掩护大门 |
[50:41] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[50:45] | Now we finish this! | 现在收尾 |
[51:49] | Now! | 上 |
[51:56] | Pull! ? | 拉 |
[52:59] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 |
[53:03] | Michonne. ? | 米琼恩 |
[53:07] | Oh, you’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[53:24] | We — W-We’re… | 我们… |
[53:30] | We’re… | 我们… |
[53:31] | I know. I know. ? | 我知道 我知道 |
[53:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:37] | We are. | 我们活下来了 |
[53:41] | We will. | 我们会活下去 |
[54:05] | Getting preparations in place. | 准备已就绪 |
[54:08] | Everyone’s on “Blue level.” | 所有人都是蓝色警戒 |
[54:11] | You say the word, they’re ready to go. | 只要你下令 他们就出发 |
[54:15] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[54:28] | How the hell do you think she wound up dead in that box? | 你觉得她怎么会死在棺材里 |
[54:35] | My, um, best possible posit fingers the tarp. | 最可能的原因是油布 |
[54:39] | That sealed up said box good and tight. | 棺材被封得严严实实 |
[54:43] | She ran out of air. | 没氧气了 |
[55:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[55:17] | So… | 那么 |
[55:25] | we are going to war! | 我们要开战了 |
[55:27] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[55:40] | Do you think Sasha did that herself? | 你觉得萨沙是一个人做到的吗 |
[55:45] | I don’t know how, but I know she did. | 我不知道怎么做到的 但我知道她做到了 |
[55:54] | She gave us a chance. You did. | 她给了我们机会 你给了我们机会 |
[55:57] | You made the right decision to come. | 你选择过来是正确的 |
[56:02] | The decision was made a long time ago, | 这选择很早以前就做了 |
[56:06] | before any of us knew each other, | 在我们大家相识之前 |
[56:10] | when we were all strangers who would have just passed each other on the street | 当我们还是在街上擦肩而过的陌生人时 |
[56:13] | before the world ended. | 在世界结束之前 |
[56:17] | And now we mean everything to each other. | 现在我们对彼此意味着一切 |
[56:59] | You were in trouble. You were trapped. | 你遇到了麻烦 你陷入了困境 |
[57:03] | Glenn didn’t know you, but he helped you. | 格伦不认识你 但他救了你 |
[57:06] | He put himself in danger for you. | 他为你冒了生命危险 |
[57:12] | And that started it all — | 这是一切的源头 |
[57:16] | From Atlanta, to my daddy’s farm, | 从亚特兰大 到我爸爸的农场 |
[57:20] | to the prison, | 到监狱 |
[57:23] | to here… | 到这里 |
[57:33] | to this moment now… | 到此时此刻 |
[57:39] | not as strangers — | 我们不再是陌生人 |
[57:43] | as family… | 而是家人 |
[58:17] | because Glenn chose to be there for you that day | 因为格伦那天选择救了你 |
[58:23] | a long time ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[58:26] | That was the decision that changed everything. | 而那个选择改变了一切 |
[58:38] | It started with both of you, | 这是你们俩发起的 |
[58:40] | and it just grew… | 然后不断壮大 |
[58:44] | to all of us… | 如今我们所有人 |
[58:49] | to sacrifice for each other… | 为彼此做出牺牲 |
[59:06] | to suffer and stand, | 承受苦难 |
[59:09] | to grieve, to give, | 去哀悼 去给予 |
[59:14] | to love, to live… | 去爱 去生活 |
[59:20] | to fight for each other. | 去为彼此而战 |
[59:28] | Glenn made the decision, Rick. | 格伦做出了那个选择 瑞克 |
[59:32] | I was just following his lead. | 我不过是在追随他的脚步 |
[59:41] | 纪念伯尼·怀特森(1948-2017) [注:惊悚漫画大师 沼泽怪物之父 作品影响了多位《行尸》剧组成员 与癌症抗争多年后辞世] |