| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [03:12] | Fear not, young master Henry. | 别害怕 亨利少爷 | 
| [03:15] | You will be brave. | 你会勇敢的 | 
| [03:19] | Because you are brave. | 因为你本就勇敢 | 
| [03:42] | We face dire challenge and chance. | 我们面临严峻的机遇和挑战 | 
| [03:47] | Our lives… | 我们的性命 | 
| [03:50] | our way of life… | 生活方式 | 
| [03:53] | it hangs in the balance, | 危在旦夕 | 
| [03:56] | a fragile glass standing on a wire, | 犹如一块易碎的玻璃立在电线上 | 
| [03:59] | high above the asphalt, | 位于柏油马路上方 | 
| [04:00] | as we pray for not one drop of rain under an overcast sky. | 而我们祈祷着阴天不会落雨一滴 | 
| [04:10] | And yet, I smile. | 但我依然在笑 | 
| [04:13] | We will fight, and we will bleed… | 我们会战斗 我们会流血 | 
| [04:18] | and yet I smile. | 但我依然在笑 | 
| [04:22] | We shall face men, | 我们要面对敌人 | 
| [04:24] | some cornered into their roles by circumstance, | 一些因形势所迫而助纣为虐 | 
| [04:27] | some desperate murderers thrilled by blood. | 另一些是嗜血成性的亡命凶徒 | 
| [04:31] | We shall end them all. | 我们要终结他们 | 
| [04:33] | As is our charge this day. | 亦如终结今日的进攻 | 
| [04:35] | As is our sorrow. | 亦如终结我们的痛苦 | 
| [04:42] | And yet, I smile. | 但我依然在笑 | 
| [04:47] | We will leave our loved ones… | 我们将离开至亲 | 
| [04:50] | to traverse a dangerous road. | 穿过危险重重的道路 | 
| [04:55] | Rushing out of peace into war. | 远离和平 踏入战场 | 
| [05:01] | And yet, I smile. | 但我依然在笑 | 
| [05:05] | For we will mine glory from the rock of struggle this day. | 因为我们会从今日的战斗中找到荣耀 | 
| [05:10] | We will honor and protect this — this bastion of life | 我们将会尊重和保护这座死人之地中的 | 
| [05:13] | in a land of the dead, and we will win. | 活人堡垒 我们必将胜利 | 
| [05:18] | You trust the king — we will win. | 你们要信任国王 我们必将胜利 | 
| [05:22] | I smile… | 今天我微笑 | 
| [05:24] | I laugh… | 大笑 | 
| [05:27] | I rejoice this day… | 我万分欣喜 | 
| [05:30] | for on this day, | 因为在今天 | 
| [05:32] | we are joined in purpose and vision | 我们梦想相通 | 
| [05:35] | we are of a singular heart and mind. | 我们心神合一 | 
| [05:38] | On this day, we are one! | 今天 我们团结一致 | 
| [05:41] | Yeah! ? | 是的 | 
| [05:42] | – Yes. – Yeah! | -对 -没错 | 
| [05:44] | We are one! | 团结一致 | 
| [05:47] | Yeah! | 对 | 
| [05:47] | We are one! | 团结一致 | 
| [05:48] | Yeah! | 对 | 
| [05:51] | We are one! | 团结一致 | 
| [05:54] | We are one! | 团结一致 | 
| [05:56] | We are one! | 团结一致 | 
| [11:24] | Your Majesty! | 陛下 | 
| [11:25] | There are too many! | 数量太多了 | 
| [11:27] | Just go! | 快走 | 
| [11:32] | Can you walk, Your Majesty? | 你能走路吗 陛下 | 
| [11:34] | With my cane. I have to. | 必须用手杖撑着 | 
| [11:35] | I got you. | 我扶你 | 
| [11:36] | I got you. | 我扶你 | 
| [11:40] | You cannot endanger yourself for me. | 你不能为我冒险 | 
| [11:41] | Your Majesty… I have to. | 陛下 我必须这样做 | 
| [12:42] | Asshats, get those guns, | 蠢货 拿上枪 | 
| [12:45] | and let’s screw the hell off now! | 我们赶紧走 | 
| [12:48] | We need some help here! | 我们需要帮助 | 
| [12:50] | What you need is to hurry your asses up! | 你们需要的是他妈加速 | 
| [12:52] | If you’re not out of here with those guns | 你们要是不在我走过转角之前 | 
| [12:54] | by the time I round this corner, | 把枪搬出来 | 
| [12:55] | I am gonna flay your asses! | 我就揍扁你们 | 
| [12:57] | It is real now! | 说到做到 | 
| [12:58] | We’re almost done! Jesus! | 我们快好了 老天啊 | 
| [13:12] | – What the hell? – ?What? | -没搞错吧 -怎么 | 
| [13:14] | Those are the only .50-cal buckets we got? | 只剩这几箱0.50子弹了吗 | 
| [13:17] | Got the rest in the pool. | 剩下的在库里 | 
| [13:18] | This was just to tear ’em up. | 这些只是用来打他们的 | 
| [13:19] | We got at least — | 我们至少还有… | 
| [14:04] | Let her go! | 让她走 | 
| [14:05] | Grab the guns! | 拿上枪 | 
| [14:11] | Shit has to be goin’ down at HQ. | 总部肯定出大事了 | 
| [14:13] | We gotta get this shit there now. | 我们得赶紧把枪运过去 | 
| [14:15] | Go! | 走 | 
| [14:26] | Have you seen Shiva? | 你有看见希瓦吗 | 
| [14:28] | Not since we were hit. | 我们被袭击后就没见了 | 
| [14:40] | We can get through them — | 我们能穿过… | 
| [14:47] | Hands up. | 举起手 | 
| [14:55] | Let’s move… | 走吧 | 
| [14:57] | “Your Highness.” | “国王陛下” | 
| [15:24] | Forgot about your blade. | 忘了你的剑了 | 
| [15:26] | Give it to me. | 给我 | 
| [15:28] | It’s how I can walk. | 我得靠它走路 | 
| [15:31] | You can keep the cane. | 你可以留着拐杖 | 
| [15:44] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [15:47] | We got a big trip ahead of us. | 我们有好长的路要走 | 
| [15:49] | – Where? – ?Guess. | -去哪儿 -你猜 | 
| [15:54] | The Sanctuary? | 救世堂 | 
| [15:56] | That’s right. | 答对了 | 
| [15:58] | The gates are down. | 大门已经关上了 | 
| [16:01] | It’s surrounded by the dead. | 四周被行尸包围 | 
| [16:02] | They can’t get out. We can’t get in. | 他们出不来 我们也进不去 | 
| [16:05] | Well, maybe you can help me | 或许你能帮我 | 
| [16:08] | get our big guns over there | 把机枪送过去 | 
| [16:10] | to help remedy that situation. | 帮助挽回局势 | 
| [16:37] | Ammo’s in the truck? | 弹药在车里吗 | 
| [16:39] | There’s another three up at Sanctuary and then some. | 救世堂至少还有三箱 | 
| [17:03] | Hurry up. Come on! | 快点 给我走 | 
| [17:13] | You made it this long. | 你走了这么远 | 
| [17:14] | After pulling all the crap you did, | 做了那么多破事 | 
| [17:15] | you’re gonna lie down now? | 现在却要倒下吗 | 
| [17:18] | Better the dead be my end | 我宁愿死 | 
| [17:19] | than a despot’s meaningless foot soldier. | 也不愿当一个暴君的无名小卒 | 
| [17:23] | Tell me… | 告诉我 | 
| [17:24] | does Negan know your name? | 尼根知道你叫什么吗 | 
| [17:29] | I’m Negan. | 我就是尼根 | 
| [17:32] | Get up. | 站起来 | 
| [17:32] | I will not let you use me to hurt my people. | 我不会让你利用我伤害我的子民 | 
| [17:35] | “Your people”? | 你的子民 | 
| [17:37] | You mean all those sheep you rooked | 你是说那些被你哄骗 | 
| [17:39] | into thinking you’re a king? | 以为你是王的奴才吗 | 
| [17:42] | Yeah, I heard your story. | 我听说过你的事 | 
| [17:44] | We all did. | 我们都听说过 | 
| [17:48] | Let’s go. Now. Move! | 我们走 快点 | 
| [17:58] | You work at a circus? | 你在马戏团工作吗 | 
| [18:01] | No. | 不在 | 
| [18:03] | Yeah, I thought maybe, but nah. | 我曾觉得有可能 但想想不对 | 
| [18:05] | They don’t treat animals too nice at the circus. | 马戏团可不会善待动物 | 
| [18:08] | And that cat just loves you. | 而那只猫特别钟爱你 | 
| [18:11] | It gave you everything, didn’t it? | 它给了你一切 不是吗 | 
| [18:13] | Gave you an angle, a story. | 给了你手段 让你编故事 | 
| [18:17] | Got to hand it to you — | 不得不佩服你 | 
| [18:19] | you played your cards good. | 你真有一套 | 
| [18:20] | You played “Your people” Good. | 把子民耍得团团转 | 
| [18:24] | They ate that horseshit right up. | 他们深信你的鬼话 | 
| [18:28] | They grew food for you. | 为你种庄稼 | 
| [18:30] | Built those walls for you. | 为你建高墙 | 
| [18:32] | Hell, look at that. | 见鬼 瞧瞧 | 
| [18:34] | You got them all killed — they’re still following you. | 你害死了他们 他们依然追随着你 | 
| [18:38] | But take away that tiger… | 但没了那只老虎 | 
| [18:40] | what’s left? | 你还算什么 | 
| [18:42] | Just some meaningless con man in a costume. | 不过是某个穿着戏服的骗子 | 
| [20:09] | You got people still alive in there? | 里面还有你的人活着吗 | 
| [20:12] | Let it be so. | 但愿如此 | 
| [20:14] | We’re getting into something with wheels, and we’re getting out of here. | 我们找辆车坐 然后离开这里 | 
| [20:25] | It’s over, okay?! | 结束了 好吗 | 
| [20:28] | You took your shot — it’s over! | 你试过了 结束了 | 
| [21:06] | Delusions of grandeur. | 妄想狂 | 
| [21:11] | Come on. | 起来 | 
| [21:33] | Dammit! | 该死 | 
| [21:37] | The dead are nearly upon us. | 行尸快过来了 | 
| [21:40] | Give me my sword. | 把剑给我 | 
| [21:42] | We can fight ’em together. | 我们可以一起抵御它们 | 
| [21:44] | The hell are you doing?! | 你在做什么 | 
| [21:45] | Gettin’ out of here. ? | 离开这里 | 
| [21:48] | I can’t stand on my own. | 我一个人站不稳 | 
| [21:51] | I can’t climb that. | 我爬不过去 | 
| [21:53] | You don’t need to. ? | 你不用爬过去 | 
| [22:07] | Is what it is. | 就这样吧 | 
| [22:09] | Negan was hoping to have your ass | 尼根本希望我把你 | 
| [22:11] | chained to the Sanctuary fence… | 拴在救世堂的栅栏上 | 
| [22:14] | You, the Widow… | 你 寡妇 | 
| [22:17] | Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [22:22] | But your head on a pike will do just fine. | 但把你的首级串在矛上也行 | 
| [22:25] | Maybe break it up a little, | 也许可以弄乱点 | 
| [22:28] | avoid the obvious symmetry. | 不用那么对称 | 
| [23:21] | I can tell you where the others are. | 我可以告诉你们其他人在哪 | 
| [23:25] | Just let me live! | 别杀我 | 
| [23:27] | They’re hiding out, | 他们躲起来了 | 
| [23:28] | waiting for other Saviors to show up. | 等其他救世军出现 | 
| [23:33] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢出来 | 
| [23:43] | I’m unarmed. | 我没武器 | 
| [23:46] | Look. | 看 | 
| [23:52] | Your Majesty, your leg! | 陛下 你的腿 | 
| [23:55] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [24:03] | Jerry… | 杰瑞 | 
| [24:07] | I’m going to borrow this for a sec. | 我借用一下 | 
| [24:09] | Jerry, I can — | 杰瑞 我能… | 
| [24:19] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 | 
| [24:24] | You don’t need to call me that. | 你不需要那样称呼我 | 
| [24:27] | Dude… | 老兄 | 
| [24:28] | yes, I do. | 我需要 | 
| [24:40] | Your people… | 你的人 | 
| [24:47] | …where are they? | 他们在哪 | 
| [24:55] | You can’t tell them I told you. | 你不能告诉他们是我说的 | 
| [24:57] | You have to promise. Please! | 你必须答应我 求求你 | 
| [25:00] | Hey, do you wanna die? | 你想死吗 | 
| [25:01] | I asked you where your people are — | 我问你的人在哪 | 
| [25:05] | Lower your guns now! | 都把枪放下 | 
| [25:13] | Yago, please, man. | 雅戈 求你了 | 
| [25:17] | Joey just pooched it. Light ’em up. | 乔伊自己搞砸了 开火 | 
| [25:49] | Shitballs. | 该死 | 
| [25:54] | Get behind me, Your Majesty. | 待在我身后 陛下 | 
| [25:59] | No. | 不 | 
| [26:40] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢你 陛下 | 
| [26:42] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [26:44] | For being such a cool dude. | 因为你是一个超酷的兄弟 | 
| [27:08] | We need to end this. | 我们需要结束这一切 | 
| [27:11] | You were lying to us about your friends, huh? | 关于你朋友 你骗了我们对吗 | 
| [27:14] | Yeah. I was. | 对 我骗了你们 | 
| [27:17] | Now, we need to end this. | 现在 我们需要结束这一切 | 
| [27:19] | Okay. Walk away, lady. | 行 走开吧 女士 | 
| [27:23] | You’re not going anywhere with those guns. | 你们不能把枪带走 | 
| [27:25] | Nah. We are. | 不 我们要带走 | 
| [27:26] | They got someplace to be. | 它们要被送去某个地方 | 
| [27:31] | I’ve got your pal’s ammo. | 我拿到了你们朋友的弹药 | 
| [27:33] | How many bullets you got left after all those walkers? | 打完那些行尸 你们还剩多少子弹 | 
| [27:36] | Three? Four? | 三颗 四颗 | 
| [27:37] | Why don’t you come at us and find out? | 你何不过来亲眼看看 | 
| [27:39] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这 | 
| [27:57] | Honey, let’s keep talking. | 宝贝 继续说 | 
| [27:59] | We got all the time in the world. | 我们最不缺的就是时间 | 
| [28:11] | Have you ever fought before? | 你以前战斗过吗 | 
| [28:14] | You’ve seen me fight. | 你见过我战斗 | 
| [28:16] | Before this. | 我是说之前 | 
| [28:19] | The dead. | 行尸 | 
| [28:21] | A marauder in the woods once. | 还在树林里遇到过一次强盗 | 
| [28:23] | – You fought him? – ?Yes. | -你和他战斗了吗 -是的 | 
| [28:26] | Me… | 我先上 | 
| [28:27] | then Shiva. | 然后希瓦上 | 
| [28:31] | I have trained for a very long time. | 我受过很长时间的训练 | 
| [28:35] | And I have continued, | 我也没有中断训练 | 
| [28:36] | from long before this till now. | 从很久之前直到现在 | 
| [28:39] | And I have practiced for days on end. | 我每天都在不断练习 | 
| [28:42] | I am ready to become what I must. | 准备好了成为我必须成为的人 | 
| [28:46] | “To become”? | “成为”吗 | 
| [28:50] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [28:53] | To will myself into what I must be. | 让自己变成必须变成的样子 | 
| [28:57] | I was a zookeeper. | 我以前是动物园管理员 | 
| [29:00] | I was…meek. | 我原来…很温和 | 
| [29:05] | Those weekend matinees, those nights. | 周末的日场 无数个夜晚 | 
| [29:10] | And then, at work, | 有一次 工作期间 | 
| [29:11] | a 500-pound tiger needed my help. | 一头五百磅重的老虎需要救助 | 
| [29:16] | And as she bled… | 它一直在流血… | 
| [29:19] | I did not just leap into her enclosure. | 我没有立即跳进它的围场 | 
| [29:23] | I was not seized by any… | 我也没有被深层本能 | 
| [29:26] | deep-seated instinct. | 吓得不知所措 | 
| [29:30] | They were only… | 当时仅仅 | 
| [29:33] | a few seconds that passed… | 过了几秒 | 
| [29:35] | but I deliberated. | 但我已在心中盘算过 | 
| [29:38] | I thought about doing it, | 我想过要去救它 | 
| [29:41] | weighing the risk of approaching such a beast. | 权衡了接近这样一头猛兽的风险 | 
| [29:45] | And I thought about not doing it. | 我也想过不去救它 | 
| [29:50] | I stood there, considering who I’d be in either iteration. | 我站在原地 不断思索我该成为谁 | 
| [29:54] | And I decided I wanted to be the one who leapt. | 最后我决定成为那个跳进去的人 | 
| [30:02] | So, many years later… | 多年后 | 
| [30:05] | Benjamin was the one who told me what I already knew, | 本杰明告诉了我 我早已知道 | 
| [30:08] | but couldn’t hear… | 却看不清的事实 | 
| [30:13] | “If you’re asked to be the hero… | “如果需要你当英雄” | 
| [30:16] | be the hero.” | “就去当英雄” | 
| [30:19] | I’m now ready. | 我现在准备好了 | 
| [30:21] | Finally. | 终于准备好了 | 
| [30:24] | I’ve deliberated. | 我想通了 | 
| [30:26] | I’ve made the decision on who I will be. | 已经决定好要成为怎样的人 | 
| [30:31] | Was it easier for you? | 你的转变简单吗 | 
| [30:34] | Or have you always been this way? | 你是一直都是这样吗 | 
| [30:37] | This strong? | 这么坚强 | 
| [30:39] | This brave? | 这么勇敢 | 
| [30:41] | Or did you decide to be who you are today? | 还是说你决定成为现在的你 | 
| [30:48] | I decided. | 我决定的 | 
| [30:50] | Just like you. | 和你一样 | 
| [30:54] | But life ?decided some things, too. | 但命运也会决定一些事 | 
| [31:01] | It does. | 确实决定过 | 
| [31:04] | It will. | 以后也会决定 | 
| [31:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [31:42] | Did they get the guns? | 他们拿走枪了吗 | 
| [31:44] | Nothing we can do about it. | 我们无能为力 | 
| [31:57] | I’ve got the King. | 我扶国王 | 
| [32:07] | We have to get word to Rick! | 我们必须通知瑞克 | 
| [32:09] | If they ferry those machine guns to the Sanctuary… | 如果他们把机枪运到救世堂… | 
| [32:17] | They’re not getting them to the Sanctuary. | 他们不会运到救世堂的 | 
| [35:27] | We got the guns. | 我们拿到枪了 | 
| [35:31] | You look like shit. | 你看起来真狼狈 | 
| [35:38] | Let’s go see if this asshole’s alive. | 我们去看看那混蛋是否活着 | 
| [36:00] | Your Majesty! | 陛下 | 
| [36:02] | This ain’t gonna work. | 行不通的 | 
| [36:04] | You gotta leave me. I’m slowing you down. | 你们必须留下我 我拖后腿了 | 
| [36:07] | No. You don’t get to do that. | 不 你不能这样 | 
| [36:11] | Come on. I’m almost out of ammo. | 快来 我要没子弹了 | 
| [36:50] | I can’t… | 我过不去 | 
| [36:52] | You can’t. | 别管我了 | 
| [36:53] | Y-You two have to just go. | 你们快走吧 | 
| [36:57] | Lower him down to me. | 扶他下来 | 
| [37:29] | Ezekiel! | 以西结 | 
| [37:31] | Just go! I’ll hold them off! | 快走 我拖住它们 | 
| [37:33] | Ezekiel, we can get you away. | 以西结 我们能带走你 | 
| [37:35] | You can’t! | 你们不能 | 
| [37:37] | I can’t leave you, Your Majesty. | 我不能离开你 陛下 | 
| [37:39] | C’mon, man, just go! | 拜托 快走啊 | 
| [37:41] | You’re my king! | 你是我的国王 | 
| [37:42] | No, I’m not! | 我不是 | 
| [37:44] | I’m not your King! | 我不是你的国王 | 
| [37:46] | I’m not “Your Majesty”! | 我不是你的陛下 | 
| [37:51] | Look at what’s in front of us! | 看看眼前的这些东西 | 
| [37:54] | That’s what’s real! | 它们才是真实的 | 
| [37:57] | Go. | 走 | 
| [37:58] | Go. | 走 | 
| [38:01] | I ain’t no king! | 我不是国王 | 
| [38:04] | I ain’t nothing. | 我什么都不是 | 
| [38:06] | I’m just some guy. | 只是个普通人 | 
| [38:08] | Some guy who found… | 碰巧发现了… | 
| [38:13] | Shiva… | 希瓦而已 | 
| [38:18] | C’mon. | 快走 | 
| [38:29] | Shiva! | 希瓦 | 
| [38:31] | Shiva! | 希瓦 | 
| [38:32] | Run, girl! | 快跑 姑娘 | 
| [38:36] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [38:45] | Please, Jerry! | 放开我 杰瑞 | 
| [38:47] | Dammit, let me help her! | 该死的 我要去帮她 | 
| [38:52] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |