| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | North, West, South, report. | 北边 西边 南边 汇报 | 
| [00:26] | What does that mean? | 你那话是什么意思 | 
| [00:28] | What I said. | 就是我说的意思 | 
| [00:32] | You hope the guy makes it. | 你希望他能活下去 | 
| [00:36] | That’s not enough. | 这不够 | 
| [00:39] | – If you give a shit — – Carl. | -如果你他妈在乎… -卡尔 | 
| [00:41] | If you care, you do something. | 如果你在乎 就做点什么 | 
| [00:44] | You don’t just hope. | 不要只是希望 | 
| [00:48] | It takes more than that. | 仅仅希望是不够的 | 
| [00:50] | That’s what I meant. | 我就这意思 | 
| [00:57] | There’s gonna be something after the fight’s over. | 战斗过后会有收获 | 
| [01:00] | Not for everyone. | 不是每个人都有 | 
| [01:02] | Okay, yeah, but… | 好吧 但是 | 
| [01:05] | What about for you? | 你的收获是什么 | 
| [01:32] | Different from picture. | 跟照片上不同 | 
| [01:38] | Jadis! | 简迪斯 | 
| [01:40] | It’s coming from the window! | 子弹来自窗户 | 
| [01:42] | We hit it and fall… back. | 我们反击 然后撤退 | 
| [02:00] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [02:03] | They got out. | 他们逃出来了 | 
| [02:05] | It hasn’t been long. We have to warn everyone. | 没过多久 我们得警告大家 | 
| [02:06] | They’re gonna hit back. | 他们会反击的 | 
| [02:07] | We can get the cars near the East lookout and split up. | 我们可以在东边哨点附近弄到车 然后分头走 | 
| [02:09] | Might have to find other rides. | 也许得找别的车 | 
| [02:11] | The snipers probably used theirs to get away. | 狙击手可能开车逃走了 | 
| [02:14] | I don’t think they got away. | 我想他们没逃走 | 
| [02:19] | You’re gonna live, Dad. | 你会活下去的 爸爸 | 
| [02:23] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这样做 | 
| [02:26] | Why are we fighting them? | 为什么要反抗他们 | 
| [02:28] | So it isn’t like how they want it, | 不就是为了不让他们如愿吗 | 
| [02:30] | with everyone working for them, | 不让大家为他们工作 | 
| [02:32] | everyone living for them? | 不让大家为他们活着 | 
| [02:37] | We’re fighting so it’s all of us working together | 我们反抗是为了所有人一起奋斗 | 
| [02:39] | for something more than just killing other people. | 不仅仅是为了杀别人 | 
| [02:44] | Well, you think we’re gonna be out there, | 你觉得我们以后 | 
| [02:47] | picking strawberries with Negan? | 会跟尼根一起摘草莓吗 | 
| [02:49] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果有必要的话 | 
| [02:51] | It’s more than just hope. | 仅仅希望是不够的 | 
| [02:54] | What, are we just gonna kill all of them? | 难道我们要杀光他们所有人吗 | 
| [02:59] | Finding some way forward, that’s harder. | 找到前进的办法更难 | 
| [03:04] | That’s something more. | 更有意义 | 
| [03:07] | Dad, that’s how it’s got to be. | 爸爸 必须那样 | 
| [05:09] | They have to talk to us, right? | 他们一定会跟我们谈 对吧 | 
| [05:13] | After coming all this way? | 毕竟我们远道而来 | 
| [05:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:20] | I was just… | 我只是 | 
| [05:23] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:28] | Eric and I used to take trips like this… | 埃里克和我之前会像这样 | 
| [05:32] | back when we were looking for people | 开车寻找幸存者 | 
| [05:34] | to bring to Alexandria. | 带回亚历山大 | 
| [05:39] | We drove to the Hilltop just a few days ago | 我们几天前开去了山顶寨 | 
| [05:42] | and…helped armor those cars. | 帮忙为车上装甲 | 
| [05:44] | He was always right there, where you are now. | 他就在你现在坐的地方 | 
| [05:49] | I was just… | 我只是 | 
| [05:52] | remembering that. | 想起了那一切 | 
| [05:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [05:56] | I need to make sure he died for a reason. | 我得确保他的死有意义 | 
| [06:02] | Tell me what you were saying? | 你刚在说什么 | 
| [06:04] | I was, uh… | 我在说 | 
| [06:06] | I was just thinking about Oceanside. | 我在想海边旅馆 | 
| [06:09] | Wondering if they’ll talk to us. | 想知道她们会不会跟我们谈 | 
| [06:11] | I hope so. | 希望她们会 | 
| [06:13] | We got to try not to scare them. | 我们尽量别惊动她们 | 
| [06:15] | Tara said that, up until her, | 塔拉说过 在遇见她之前 | 
| [06:17] | they killed on sight. | 她们都是见人就杀的 | 
| [06:22] | It’s going to be a risk. | 这次风险很大 | 
| [06:25] | We need to have them be a part of this. | 我们需要她们的支持 | 
| [06:29] | We just have to convince them. | 我们需要说服她们 | 
| [06:32] | We have to. | 必须说服 | 
| [06:37] | We should’ve brought guns for them. | 我们应该把枪带来还给她们 | 
| [06:38] | We have to hold on to those guns. | 我们必须留着那些枪 | 
| [06:42] | I could give Cyndie mine. | 我可以把我的枪给辛蒂 | 
| [06:44] | You’re gonna need your gun, Enid. | 你必须得有枪 伊妮德 | 
| [06:47] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [06:51] | I just want it to end before that. | 真希望这一切在我用到枪之前就结束了 | 
| [06:54] | I do, too. | 我也希望 | 
| [07:03] | You know how to drive? | 你会开车吗 | 
| [07:06] | Uh, yeah. | 会 | 
| [07:07] | Well, sort of. | 算会吧 | 
| [07:10] | I’m better than Carl, anyways. | 反正比卡尔开得好 | 
| [07:23] | Why are you turning? | 你为什么转向了 | 
| [07:24] | We’re supposed to be going straight. | 我们应该径直朝前的 | 
| [07:26] | Uh, I just want to check something out. | 我想去看一个东西 | 
| [07:31] | Maybe it’s just about giving them something they can use. | 就是想给她们准备一些她们用得上的东西 | 
| [07:36] | You’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [07:38] | We can’t show up empty-handed. | 我们不能空手去 | 
| [07:41] | Social graces. | 社交礼仪 | 
| [07:44] | 罗阿诺克酿酒厂 前方2英里 | |
| [08:05] | We’ll be back soon. | 我们很快就回来 | 
| [08:06] | I’ll bring your daddy, too, okay? | 我会把你爸爸也带回来 好吗 | 
| [08:09] | Can you say bye-bye? | 能和我说”拜拜”吗 | 
| [08:11] | – Bye-bye. -Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 | 
| [08:27] | I’m glad you came back. | 很高兴你回来了 | 
| [08:29] | It’s better we go out there together. | 我们一起行动比较好 | 
| [08:32] | It worked. | 计划成功了 | 
| [08:33] | We’ll roll in, tell them to give up. | 我们冲进去 让他们投降 | 
| [08:36] | They’re gonna give up. | 他们就会投降了 | 
| [08:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [08:42] | I couldn’t. | 我没做到 | 
| [08:45] | Don’t be. | 不用道歉 | 
| [08:46] | It worked. | 成功了 | 
| [10:07] | It worked. | 成功了 | 
| [10:09] | We opened it up for the walkers. They’re in. | 我们撞开了门 行尸进去了 | 
| [10:17] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [10:18] | So we’ll finish it, just like we planned. | 那我们一鼓作气做完 按计划来 | 
| [10:20] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [10:22] | You stop by that warehouse on your way back? | 你回来时去了那间仓库吗 | 
| [10:25] | Find any guns, ammo? | 有找到什么枪支弹药吗 | 
| [10:30] | No, nothing heavy. | 没 没什么重武器 | 
| [10:30] | Just some stun grenades, smoke grenades… | 只有一些闪光弹 烟雾弹… | 
| [10:34] | air horn, probably for redirects. | 还有汽笛 八成是用来引行尸的 | 
| [10:37] | Cool. | 好吧 | 
| [10:39] | Well, after they surrender, | 他们投降之后 | 
| [10:40] | we should use this stuff to redirect the herd. | 我们可以用这些东西引开尸群 | 
| [10:42] | We should take it with us. | 我们该带上这些东西 | 
| [10:52] | Yeah. That’s good. | 好 没问题 | 
| [10:53] | Yeah, stack it up. | 堆起来 | 
| [10:55] | Yeah, keep going. | 没错 继续放 | 
| [10:58] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [10:58] | What about that really heavy-looking crate? | 那个看起来很重的箱子呢 | 
| [11:01] | Awesome. | 棒极了 | 
| [11:02] | What about the air horn? | 汽笛呢 | 
| [11:04] | Cool. Okay. | 酷 好吧 | 
| [11:06] | Sure. | 没问题 | 
| [11:08] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 我能行 | 
| [11:45] | This good? | 这里可以吗 | 
| [11:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [11:50] | It’s as good a place as any. | 是个不错的地方 | 
| [11:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:51] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这里 | 
| [13:02] | Drop it! Now! | 放下枪 马上 | 
| [13:04] | Get up. Slow. | 站起来 慢点 | 
| [13:08] | Grandma? | 祖母 | 
| [13:10] | Grandma! | 祖母 | 
| [13:20] | Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [13:29] | No! | 不要 | 
| [13:44] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [13:50] | I’ve been lookin’ for you. | 我一直在找你 | 
| [13:52] | We’re about ready to head out. | 我们准备出发了 | 
| [13:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [13:57] | I’m helping someone. | 我在帮某人 | 
| [14:00] | A traveler. | 一个旅人 | 
| [14:05] | In the sewer? | 在下水道里 | 
| [14:14] | You may be wondering | 你们可能想知道 | 
| [14:16] | why the hell your lookouts didn’t sound the alarm. | 为什么你们的哨兵没拉响警报 | 
| [14:20] | See, we are polite. | 看 我们很客气 | 
| [14:22] | I mean, I don’t know when they’re gonna wake up from that kinda shot, | 我也不知他们何时能从枪伤中醒来 | 
| [14:25] | but they should wake up. | 但他们应该会”醒来”的 | 
| [14:27] | So let’s just cut through the cow shit… | 所以就别拐弯抹角了 | 
| [14:30] | you lose. | 你们输了 | 
| [14:31] | It’s over. | 都结束了 | 
| [14:33] | So you’re gonna line up in front of your little houses, | 在你们的小房子前面排好队 | 
| [14:35] | and you’re gonna work up some apologies, | 好好想想该怎么道歉 | 
| [14:37] | and then the person with the lamest one | 表现最差的那个人 | 
| [14:40] | is gonna get killed. | 会被杀 | 
| [14:41] | Then I kill Rick in front of everybody, and we move on. | 接着我会当着大家的面杀了瑞克 作为了结 | 
| [14:44] | You have three…count ’em, three minutes to open this gate, | 你们有三分钟时间打开大门 | 
| [14:48] | or we start bombing the shit out of you! | 否则我们就把你们轰个稀巴烂 | 
| [14:51] | They got out. | 他们逃出来了 | 
| [14:54] | Come on. | 快 | 
| [15:02] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 | 
| [15:04] | Come on! | 快走 | 
| [15:41] | 陛下 我不得不走了 我们说过要去 不能说话不算话 我希望胜利时我能在场 我希望你也在场 兄弟 杰瑞 | |
| [16:29] | Do you think they’ll surrender? | 你觉得他们会投降吗 | 
| [16:32] | They will. | 会的 | 
| [16:34] | Eventually. | 终归会的 | 
| [16:37] | Not now? | 现在不会吗 | 
| [16:39] | Would we give up that quick? | 我们会那么快就放弃吗 | 
| [16:43] | No, we wouldn’t. | 不会 | 
| [16:45] | Damn straight. | 那当然 | 
| [16:48] | They don’t surrender today, they will soon. | 他们今天不投降 很快也会投降的 | 
| [16:50] | Just need to run out of food…water… | 只要断粮 断水 | 
| [16:56] | choices. | 没了选择 | 
| [17:06] | Slow down. | 慢点 | 
| [17:11] | What is it? | 怎么回事 | 
| [17:14] | Tree in the road wasn’t there before. | 以前路中间没有树 | 
| [17:17] | Could’ve fallen on its own. | 可能是自己倒下来的 | 
| [17:19] | Trees do that. | 树有时会这样 | 
| [17:20] | It’s them. | 是他们 | 
| [17:22] | Something happened. | 出事了 | 
| [17:36] | Bertie, turn around. | 伯蒂 调头 | 
| [17:41] | Bertie! | 伯蒂 | 
| [17:44] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [18:32] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [19:23] | Hello, hello, hello! | 你们好呀 | 
| [19:30] | What a damn nice night. | 今晚夜色真美 | 
| [19:34] | You need to make it look like we’re escaping out back. | 你得假装我们要从后面逃跑 | 
| [19:36] | Get to the woods, halfway to the quarry, | 进丛林 在去采石场的半途中 | 
| [19:38] | and cut the lights. | 把灯熄灭 | 
| [19:39] | Get enough of a lead on them, | 和他们拉开距离 | 
| [19:40] | hit them, and get away on foot. | 攻击他们 然后徒步逃走 | 
| [19:42] | You know where we’ll be. | 你知道我们会在哪 | 
| [19:44] | Just have to get the guns, get everyone else here, | 只要拿上枪 把其他人带过来 | 
| [19:47] | and we’ll meet you there. | 我们会在那汇合 | 
| [19:48] | Two minutes, people! | 剩两分钟了 各位 | 
| [19:50] | Dig deep. | 加把劲 | 
| [19:51] | I want these apologies to be memorable. | 我要永生难忘的道歉 | 
| [19:54] | Bonus points for creativity. | 创意还能加分 | 
| [19:56] | Work up a poem, sing a song. | 写首诗 唱首歌 | 
| [19:58] | I love that shit. | 我他妈最爱了 | 
| [20:00] | Get going. | 去吧 | 
| [20:01] | There’s gonna people in the infirmary. | 医务室里有人 | 
| [20:02] | They’re gonna need your help. | 他们需要你们的帮助 | 
| [20:04] | Look, we got guns. | 我们有枪 | 
| [20:05] | We can fight them. | 我们能对抗他们 | 
| [20:06] | We will, but not now. | 我们可以 但不是现在 | 
| [20:07] | Carl’s right. | 卡尔说得对 | 
| [20:08] | Carl, we can’t just let them have this place. | 卡尔 这地方不能拱手让人 | 
| [20:10] | We can. | 能的 | 
| [20:12] | All you need to do is survive tonight. | 你的任务是活过今晚 | 
| [20:14] | This is my show. You said it. | 这次由我做主 你说过的 | 
| [20:17] | This is my plan, and you’re gonna do it. | 这是我的计划 你得照做 | 
| [20:20] | You’re all gonna do it. | 你们都得照做 | 
| [20:21] | So let’s go! | 出发吧 | 
| [20:22] | One minute! | 还剩一分钟 | 
| [20:24] | One minute! | 还剩一分钟 | 
| [20:50] | Well, here we are. | 大家都来了 | 
| [20:53] | I didn’t want it to come to this. | 我也不想闹成这样 | 
| [20:55] | Much rather would’ve been at home tonight. | 我今晚宁愿待在家里 | 
| [20:57] | But you folks wanted to order off the menu. | 但你们想点菜单上没有的菜 | 
| [20:59] | And look at that! | 瞧瞧 | 
| [21:01] | Now you have to eat shit. | 现在你们得吃屎了 | 
| [21:05] | God knows I didn’t want to be the one serving it up. | 我也不想喂你们吃屎 | 
| [21:14] | The Kingdom and everyone in it now belongs to Negan. | 神之国和其子民 此刻起由尼根接管 | 
| [21:19] | Moving forward, | 从今往后 | 
| [21:21] | everything that you produce will belong to us. | 你们所生产的一切都归我们 | 
| [21:25] | We’re going to give you | 我们会留给你们 | 
| [21:26] | just enough to keep you working, | 足以支撑你们干活的分量 | 
| [21:29] | but you’re probably going to lose the freshman 15 pretty quick. | 不过你们应该很快就会减掉那圈婴儿肥 | 
| [21:34] | In addition, | 此外 | 
| [21:35] | all able-bodied men and women | 所有身体健全的男女 | 
| [21:38] | will also be transported to the Sanctuary | 都将被送往救世堂 | 
| [21:41] | to see to its repair and refurbishment. | 负责修补和重建 | 
| [21:44] | And… | 还有 | 
| [21:46] | since you made our former home | 因为你们把我们的家 | 
| [21:49] | a goddamn mess of death and the dead, | 弄得到处是死人和行尸 | 
| [21:53] | we’ll be hanging our hat here. | 我们只好先住这了 | 
| [22:12] | You all know the drill. | 你们都懂会发生什么 | 
| [22:14] | Due to your recent decisions, everything has changed. | 你们近来的决定改变了一切 | 
| [22:18] | And yet, nothin’ has changed. | 但一切又没有改变 | 
| [22:23] | Everyone needs to hand over their guns. | 所有人必须上交枪支 | 
| [22:30] | Gary, shoot that beautiful bastard if anyone tries anything. | 加里 有人轻举妄动就毙了那混蛋 | 
| [22:34] | Same goes for everyone in the cars. | 车里的人也一样 | 
| [23:01] | Okeydokey. | 好吧 | 
| [23:03] | Brought this on yourself, Rick. | 这是你自找的 瑞克 | 
| [23:06] | See, I was willing to work with you. | 我想和你们合作 | 
| [23:08] | All you had to do was follow a few very simple rules. | 你们只要遵守一些很简单的规则 | 
| [23:14] | Now — | 现在 | 
| [23:15] | Well, now I see that you got to go. | 现在你们只能去死了 | 
| [23:20] | Scorched earth, you dick! | 徒留焦土吧 混蛋们 | 
| [23:23] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 | 
| [23:25] | Oh-ho-holy shit! | 我勒个去 | 
| [23:28] | Everybody hold your fire. It’s Carl. | 所有人都别开火 是卡尔 | 
| [23:32] | Look at you. | 看看你 | 
| [23:34] | Answering the door like a big boy. | 像个大孩子一样来应门 | 
| [23:37] | I am so proud. | 我真是自豪 | 
| [23:40] | Daddy’s not home, huh? | 爸爸不在家吗 | 
| [23:43] | Well, I guess he’s gonna get back to a big old smoky surprise. | 我想他回来后将看到惊喜烟花秀的 | 
| [23:46] | There’s families in here. | 这里有很多家庭 | 
| [23:48] | Kids. | 孩子们 | 
| [23:50] | My little sister. | 我妹妹 | 
| [23:54] | Well, that shit just breaks my heart. | 真让老子心碎 | 
| [23:58] | There’s kids at the Sanctuary. | 救世堂也有孩子们 | 
| [23:59] | You must’ve seen ’em. | 你肯定看到过他们 | 
| [24:02] | Even had a little baby at one of the outposts. | 某个哨站里甚至有个小宝宝 | 
| [24:06] | I wonder what happened to her. | 不知道她怎么样了 | 
| [24:16] | None of this shit’s fair, kid. | 没什么是公平的 孩子 | 
| [24:20] | Hell, you know that. | 你很清楚 | 
| [24:23] | You had to kill your own mom. | 你不得不亲手杀了你妈妈 | 
| [24:27] | That is screwed up. | 真是太残忍了 | 
| [24:31] | Ergo, we need someone in charge | 因此 我们需要有人出来做主 | 
| [24:33] | who’s willing to do whatever it takes | 愿意不惜一切代价 | 
| [24:34] | to make sure that shit doesn’t happen. | 确保不会再发生那种事 | 
| [24:38] | Oh. Wait. | 等等 | 
| [24:42] | That’s me. | 那个人就是我 | 
| [24:43] | Bad stuff does happen, | 坏事确实会发生 | 
| [24:44] | but we can figure this out. | 但我们可以想办法 | 
| [24:45] | We can stop this. | 我们能阻止这一切 | 
| [24:46] | Oh, now you want to talk? | 现在你又想谈了 | 
| [24:50] | See, your dad had it that I died, no matter what. | 你爸爸说不管怎样我都得死 | 
| [24:54] | He gave my people a choice. | 他给了我的手下选择 | 
| [24:56] | Not me. | 没给我 | 
| [24:59] | Now we’re gonna need a new understanding. | 现在我们要达成新的共识 | 
| [25:01] | – Apologies, punish– – Kill me. | -道歉 惩罚 -杀了我 | 
| [25:18] | What did you say? | 你说什么 | 
| [25:20] | If you have to kill someone, | 如果你必须杀人 | 
| [25:22] | if there has to be punishment, then kill me. | 必须惩罚 那就杀了我 | 
| [25:28] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 | 
| [25:34] | You wanna die? | 你想死吗 | 
| [25:37] | No, I don’t. | 我不想 | 
| [25:41] | But I will. | 但我会死 | 
| [25:44] | It’s gonna happen. | 总会死的 | 
| [25:48] | And I– if me dying could stop this, | 如果我的死能阻止这一切 | 
| [25:52] | if it can make things different — | 如果能做出一些改变… | 
| [25:54] | for us, for you, | 对我们 对你 | 
| [25:57] | for all those other kids — it’d be worth it. | 对其他的那些孩子们 那就值了 | 
| [26:04] | I mean, was this the plan? | 难道原本计划是这样吗 | 
| [26:08] | Was it supposed to be this way? | 难道应该是这样吗 | 
| [26:12] | Is this who you wanted to be? | 你原本想变成这样的人吗 | 
| [26:41] | Cars aren’t gonna be enough, D. | 汽车挡不住的 小德 | 
| [26:42] | We should’ve had the trucks. | 我们应该用卡车 | 
| [26:43] | No, it’ll hold. | 不 能挡住 | 
| [26:46] | Just get ready for cleanup. | 准备好清理吧 | 
| [26:56] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真该死 | 
| [26:57] | Come on! Let’s get ’em! | 快点 追上他们 | 
| [26:58] | Got a convoy out. We’re on ’em. | 有车队逃出 我们在追 | 
| [27:17] | Son of a bitch, Carl! | 狗娘养的 卡尔 | 
| [27:19] | Was that just a play?! | 刚那只是演戏吗 | 
| [27:20] | I thought we were havin’ a moment, | 我还以为咱俩动真感情了 | 
| [27:22] | you little asshole! | 小王八羔子 | 
| [27:23] | Bombs away! | 全炸了 | 
| [28:26] | Now, there’s one last piece of business. | 现在 最后一件事 | 
| [28:29] | There’s ….one person here | 这地方有一个人 | 
| [28:33] | who has to answer for all of this. | 得对发生的这一切负责 | 
| [28:38] | Ezekiel. | 以西结 | 
| [28:40] | I need him. | 我要他 | 
| [28:42] | We haven’t found him yet. | 我们还没找到他 | 
| [28:44] | I don’t expect anyone to give him up. | 我不指望有谁会把他交出来 | 
| [28:48] | But I will say, | 但我想说 | 
| [28:49] | to do yourselves a favor and cooperate now. | 帮自己一个忙 合作一点 | 
| [28:59] | We didn’t see any goons with dreadlocks | 我们在那片废墟里 | 
| [29:01] | back at what was left of the homestead, | 没看见那个扎着脏辫的白痴 | 
| [29:03] | so he’s gotta be here. | 所以他肯定在这 | 
| [29:12] | There are rules, and he broke them! | 我们有规矩 而他坏了规矩 | 
| [29:15] | And if you do not give him up right now, | 你要是再不交出他 | 
| [29:18] | this…moves into something traumatic. | 一场惨剧就将上演 | 
| [29:25] | I don’t want that. | 我不想这样 | 
| [29:35] | Don’t make this any worse than it already is. | 别再火上浇油了 | 
| [29:37] | There’s goddamn kids here. | 还有孩子在场呢 | 
| [29:39] | They don’t need to see this shit. | 他们不需要看到这些 | 
| [29:53] | All right. | 那好 | 
| [29:57] | You got five minutes. | 你们还有五分钟 | 
| [29:59] | Then it’s Negan’s way. | 然后就按尼根的方式来 | 
| [30:03] | And that’s on you. | 这都怪你们 | 
| [30:05] | Not me. | 不怪我 | 
| [30:11] | How’d you get out? | 你们怎么逃出来的 | 
| [30:14] | Three guesses. | 让你猜三次 | 
| [30:18] | Well, let’s just say we figured it out. | 就当我们想到了办法吧 | 
| [30:25] | – What’d you do to the others – Oh, yes! | -你对其他人干了什么 -没错 | 
| [30:26] | That’s exactly where I was going next. | 我正要说这事呢 | 
| [30:28] | Right now, Kingdom is getting its innards splayed out | 现在神之国正在众目睽睽之下 | 
| [30:32] | for the world to see. | 被开膛破肚 | 
| [30:33] | And the Saviors will be taking possession of that property, starting tonight. | 从今晚开始 救世军会接管那里 | 
| [30:39] | Same with Alexandria. | 亚历山大也一样 | 
| [30:41] | As long as they don’t make it complicated. | 只要他们不把事情复杂化 | 
| [30:46] | But Hilltop? | 但是山顶寨呢 | 
| [30:48] | The farmers? | 那些农民 | 
| [30:49] | The breadbasket of our nascent civilization? | 我们新社会的产粮区 | 
| [30:53] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天你们走运了 | 
| [30:56] | You’ve been chosen to keep producing. | 你们将继续生产粮食 | 
| [31:03] | Gregory made a little bit of a fool out of me in front of the big man, | 格雷戈里让我在老大面前出了点洋相 | 
| [31:08] | so I am hoping that you are the one to make things right. | 所以我希望你能够弥补过错 | 
| [31:20] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 | 
| [31:23] | I need you to shift into active listening. | 我要你好好听着 | 
| [31:29] | Eugene! | 尤金 | 
| [31:32] | Who, by the way, | 顺便一提 | 
| [31:34] | I was admittedly skeptical of, | 之前我对他深表怀疑 | 
| [31:36] | but, man, worked out like gangbusters. | 但老天 干得漂亮 | 
| [31:41] | He helped us get out of the situation | 他帮我们逃出了 | 
| [31:42] | with the masses of the cold and impolite. | 冷血行尸大军的包围 | 
| [31:46] | And now my guys are leading the rest of the herd away. | 我的手下正在引开剩下的尸群 | 
| [31:52] | So… | 所以 | 
| [31:54] | this can go one of two ways. | 这事只会有两种结果 | 
| [31:57] | One, I can kill this likable gent on his knees over there, | 第一 我可以杀了跪在那边的好好先生 | 
| [32:03] | drag you out of this car, | 把你从车上拖下来 | 
| [32:05] | and put you in this box. | 装进这个棺材里 | 
| [32:12] | In which you will not suffocate to death… | 你不会在里面窒息而亡 | 
| [32:17] | like your friend. | 像你的朋友 | 
| [32:19] | Sasha. | 萨沙一样 | 
| [32:23] | And then we take you to Hilltop, | 然后我们带你到山顶寨 | 
| [32:28] | gather everyone up, | 把所有人聚起来 | 
| [32:29] | and kill you in front of the whole place. | 在他们面前杀了你 | 
| [32:33] | And then drag you back to Sanctuary | 之后再把你运回救世堂 | 
| [32:35] | and put on the spike in front of HQ. | 插在总部前面的矛上 | 
| [32:40] | And then my people will lead the walker herd | 接着 我的人会把尸群引到山顶寨 | 
| [32:42] | to the Hilltop and pull off the same move | 把你们没能成功剿灭我们的招数 | 
| [32:46] | that your people tried unsuccessfully at our place. | 用在你们身上 | 
| [32:52] | What a pain in the ass for everyone concerned. | 这对所牵涉到的人都是一大烦心事啊 | 
| [33:04] | Or two, you turn around, go home, | 或者第二 你掉头 回家 | 
| [33:08] | start watering that sorghum, | 开始灌溉高粱 | 
| [33:11] | save everyone, and, most importantly, me, | 为每个人 最重要的是 为我 | 
| [33:15] | a lot of trouble. | 省下许多麻烦 | 
| [33:18] | And, yeah… | 而且 没错 | 
| [33:21] | we’re gonna have to kill one of your people. | 到时我们得杀死你们其中一人 | 
| [33:25] | But then we’re aces. | 但之后我们就是好伙伴了 | 
| [33:32] | Nah, Gary. | 不 加里 | 
| [33:35] | I got this. | 我来 | 
| [33:45] | I just really needed you | 我非常需要你明白 | 
| [33:47] | to know what I was talkin’ about. | 我在说什么 | 
| [33:49] | I need you to smell it. | 我需要你闻到血味 | 
| [33:52] | Now tell me I don’t got to kill | 现在告诉我 我不必杀掉 | 
| [33:55] | this gent with the lustrous mane. | 这位长发飘飘的先生 | 
| [33:57] | Tell me I don’t got to go down the line! | 告诉我 我不必继续杀人 | 
| [33:59] | Tell me, Maggie! | 告诉我 玛姬 | 
| [34:02] | – Gary! – No! | -加里 -不 | 
| [34:11] | You don’t need to do any of it. | 你什么都不用做 | 
| [34:17] | I just want to ask you a favor. | 我只想请你帮个忙 | 
| [34:23] | What is that? | 什么忙 | 
| [34:25] | I’d like that box. | 我想要那个棺材 | 
| [34:28] | Take Neil home, to bury him in. | 把尼尔装在里面 带回家葬了 | 
| [34:38] | Favor granted. | 我答应你 | 
| [38:35] | They didn’t get out | 他们逃出来 | 
| [38:36] | because of what we did with the truck. | 不是因为我们用卡车撞了个豁口 | 
| [38:40] | Even if they did, it was just a mistake. | 就算是 也只是个错误 | 
| [38:44] | And I made one, too. | 我也犯过一个错 | 
| [38:46] | If I hadn’t gone to the Sanctuary to kill Negan, | 如果我没去救世堂杀尼根 | 
| [38:48] | maybe Sasha would still be alive. | 也许萨沙还活着 | 
| [38:52] | Maybe she would’ve gone herself. | 也许她自己就去了 | 
| [38:54] | Maybe everything would’ve ended up going | 也许所有事最后 | 
| [38:55] | exactly the same way. | 还是同样的结果 | 
| [38:58] | I didn’t want you guys to do it, | 我不希望你们这么做 | 
| [38:59] | but maybe you needed to. | 但也许这是你们需要的 | 
| [39:01] | Maybe you needed to play things out | 也许你们需要执行到底 | 
| [39:03] | to figure shit out. | 才能想明白 | 
| [39:06] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪 | 
| [39:27] | Stop the car. | 停车 | 
| [39:29] | I just want to take a closer look. | 我就想走近一点看 | 
| [39:31] | D, stop the damn car! | 小德 快停车 | 
| [39:32] | You’re leading the trucks right into it! | 你要把卡车引过去了 | 
| [39:34] | You’re gonna get us killed! | 你会害死我们的 | 
| [39:43] | Now! | 就现在 | 
| [40:27] | That’s why you didn’t want to block the gate with the trucks. | 这就是你不用卡车堵门的原因 | 
| [40:30] | That’s why you drove right up to this! | 这就是你开过来的原因 | 
| [40:33] | It was you! | 叛徒是你 | 
| [40:34] | All of it! | 都是你做的 | 
| [40:37] | You tell them to stop! | 你快叫他们住手 | 
| [40:39] | It doesn’t work like that. | 不管用的 | 
| [41:19] | Well, shit. | 见鬼 | 
| [41:20] | We coulda used those. | 我们可以用上那些东西的 | 
| [41:21] | Solar panels? | 太阳能板 | 
| [41:25] | That convoy, they got away, huh? | 车队跑掉了是吧 | 
| [41:28] | All of ’em? | 全跑掉了吗 | 
| [41:31] | Kid’s still gotta be here. | 那个小孩应该还在这 | 
| [41:32] | I think he wanted to go down with the ship. | 我觉得他想破釜沉舟 | 
| [41:35] | Search the place. | 搜查这里 | 
| [41:36] | Find him, tie him up. | 找到他 把他捆起来 | 
| [41:38] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 | 
| [41:39] | Blow up every other house. | 炸掉剩下所有房子 | 
| [41:43] | I’m gonna go to Rick’s, make a little spaghetti. | 我要去瑞克家里做个意面 | 
| [41:46] | When he shows up, send him my way. | 如果他来了 送来见我 | 
| [42:15] | On the ground, kid! | 趴在地上 孩子 | 
| [42:28] | Dammit. Come on! | 该死 走吧 | 
| [43:01] | I will acquiesce and facilitate your wishes, | 我勉强同意帮助你实现愿望 | 
| [43:04] | regardless of the foolhardiness. | 尽管这是有勇无谋的行为 | 
| [43:06] | However, on a personal note, it is my sincere opinion | 但是 就我个人而言 我真诚地认为 | 
| [43:08] | that venturing from the confines of this infirmary | 从这间小医务室里冒险出逃 | 
| [43:10] | will be a fatal mistake. | 将会是一个致命的错误 | 
| [43:12] | The doctor is more than capable of returning on his own. | 医生有足够的能力自行归寨 | 
| [43:15] | You, on the other hand, will likely succumb to illness | 而你很可能在途中死于疾病 | 
| [43:17] | or bodily rending en route. | 或被撕碎 | 
| [43:20] | But I know that that’s the stratagem you’re choosing, | 但我知道这是你选择的攻略 | 
| [43:22] | and it’s a dirty game. | 而这是个肮脏的游戏 | 
| [43:25] | Will one of you please tell me | 你们谁能告诉我 | 
| [43:26] | what the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 | 
| [43:29] | Gabriel believes he’s on a mission from God | 加百利认为他肩负着一项上帝的使命 | 
| [43:31] | to return you to Hilltop | 要送你回到山顶寨 | 
| [43:32] | to tend to the birthing of Maggie and Glenn’s child. | 为玛姬和格伦的孩子接生 | 
| [43:37] | Look, he — he can’t go anywhere. | 他哪里都去不了 | 
| [43:39] | That is a conversation the two of you need to have sotto, solo. | 那是你们俩接下来需要单独讨论的事 | 
| [43:43] | I’m just here to inform you | 我只是来告诉你 | 
| [43:44] | that the guard at the Northside gate is OOC. | 北区大门的守卫已经崩坏了 | 
| [43:47] | What you choose to do or not do with that knowledge | 在此情报下 你选择做与不做 | 
| [43:49] | – is none of my beeswax or card stacks. – Wait. | -都与我无关 -等等 | 
| [43:52] | You killed a guard? | 你杀了一个守卫吗 | 
| [43:54] | No. | 没有 | 
| [43:56] | His coffee was compromised. | 他的咖啡被换掉了 | 
| [43:58] | He’s currently riding a porcelain bus | 他现在正坐着瓷质巴士 | 
| [44:00] | with laxative and melted sugar-free-gum-induced diarrhea. | 享受泻药和融化的无糖口香糖带来的腹泻 | 
| [44:03] | In fact, unless he was fleet of foot, | 事实上 除非他健步如飞 | 
| [44:05] | he may very well be | 他现在非常有可能 | 
| [44:06] | catastrophically crapping his khakis right now. | 已经灾难性地拉在了他的卡其裤里 | 
| [44:11] | Why? | 为什么要这么做 | 
| [44:18] | Just, uh… | 只是 | 
| [44:22] | ….plan on sleeping tonight. | 今晚想睡个好觉 | 
| [44:25] | So come with us. | 那跟我们一起走吧 | 
| [44:27] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太晚 | 
| [44:28] | They’ll take you back. | 他们会原谅你的 | 
| [44:36] | I shan’t be doin’ that. | 我不应该那样做 | 
| [44:42] | Oops. | 糟糕 | 
| [44:44] | I seem to have dropped the keys to a vehicle | 我好像刚掉了把车钥匙 | 
| [44:45] | located just outside the aforementioned Northside gate. | 车就停在刚才说过的北区大门外 | 
| [44:50] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你在做正确的事情 | 
| [44:52] | As previously debated, that assessment is relative. | 正如之前的争论 正确与否是相对的 | 
| [44:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [44:56] | It isn’t. | 不是的 | 
| [45:39] | What’re you lookin’ at me for?! | 你们看我干什么 | 
| [45:40] | Go! | 去啊 | 
| [46:03] | That’s Ezekiel! We need him alive. | 那是以西结 我们得活捉他 | 
| [46:05] | Goddamn King’s worth more than all of ’em. | 那该死的国王比其他人都值钱 | 
| [46:07] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [46:13] | Nabila! Where’s Ezekiel? | 娜比拉 以西结在哪 | 
| [46:16] | He’s still in there — I think. | 他还在里面 应该吧 | 
| [46:17] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [46:19] | You’ve got to get everyone to safety. | 你得领大家去安全的地方 | 
| [46:21] | Take Cookman Parkway to Kingsley, | 走库克曼大道去金斯利 | 
| [46:23] | beige house, 2 miles down. | 米色房子 两英里外 | 
| [46:24] | It’s got a fence. I’ll meet you there. | 有个栅栏 我在那里和你汇合 | 
| [46:32] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 | 
| [46:35] | Save ’em… | 救救他们 | 
| [46:37] | like you saved me. | 就像你当初救我一样 | 
| [46:38] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [46:39] | Ezekiel, no! | 以西结 不要 | 
| [47:19] | Margaret, I — I understand you putting me in here, | 玛格丽特 我明白你为何把我关在这里 | 
| [47:22] | a-a-and message received, but… | 我懂你的意思 但是… | 
| [47:25] | – you know I don’t belong in here. – Shut up. | -你知道我不属于这里 -闭嘴 | 
| [47:27] | What happened out there? | 在外面发生了什么 | 
| [47:30] | That one. | 那家伙 | 
| [47:32] | Get him out. | 放出来 | 
| [47:35] | He gets out? | 他能出去吗 | 
| [47:42] | Maggie, what are you doing? | 玛姬 你要干什么 | 
| [47:44] | Kal, I need your gun. | 凯尔 把枪给我 | 
| [48:00] | This one tried to kill you. | 这家伙之前想杀你 | 
| [48:14] | Maggie, you don’t wanna do this. | 玛姬 你不想这样做的 | 
| [48:15] | Shut up, Al! | 闭嘴 凯尔 | 
| [48:17] | If Cupcake wants to put on a show, let her put on a show. | 小甜心想作秀 就让她作吧 | 
| [48:23] | You wanna be next? | 你想当下一个吗 | 
| [48:27] | No, I don’t. | 不想 | 
| [48:35] | Saviors killed one of our own tonight on the road. | 救世军今天在路上杀了我们的人 | 
| [48:39] | We aren’t even, but that was a start. | 这事还没扯平 但这是个开始 | 
| [48:41] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [48:43] | Get more guards on duty. | 加派警卫看守周围 | 
| [48:45] | Start fortifying the walls and bury Neil. | 加固防护墙 把尼尔埋了 | 
| [48:48] | First light, everybody else starts tending crops. | 天一亮 其他人都去打理庄稼 | 
| [48:50] | I thought we don’t give up. | 我们不是不放弃吗 | 
| [48:51] | No, we don’t. | 没错 我们不放弃 | 
| [48:53] | Simon said the others are under attack, | 西蒙说其他人也被袭击了 | 
| [48:55] | which means there’s no more supplies going in, | 也就是说没有新的补给品来了 | 
| [48:57] | but there might be people. | 但可能会有人来 | 
| [48:58] | We have to be ready. | 我们得做好准备 | 
| [49:00] | Gonna be up to Hilltop to make the last stand. | 山顶寨必须当最后的堡垒 | 
| [49:41] | It’s over! | 结束了 | 
| [49:56] | I made sure you guys could get out the back. | 我确保了你们能从后面逃出去 | 
| [50:00] | I drove the convoy right up to the roadblock. | 我把车直接开到了路障前 | 
| [50:04] | I knew what it was. | 我知道那是什么 | 
| [50:11] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去了 | 
| [50:15] | One of ’em got away. | 有个人跑了 | 
| [50:16] | She’s gonna tell them. | 她会告诉他们的 | 
| [50:19] | How’d they get out? | 他们是怎么逃出去的 | 
| [50:22] | Was it what I did? | 是因为我做的事吗 | 
| [50:29] | Eugene. | 是因为尤金 | 
| [50:34] | I can still help you. | 我还能帮你们 | 
| [50:37] | I know how they work, how Negan thinks. | 我了解他们的行事规则 知道尼根的思维方式 | 
| [50:41] | I want you to win. | 我希望你们赢 | 
| [50:43] | I want Negan to die. | 我想让尼根死 | 
| [50:48] | And we can settle up after. | 其余的事之后再了结 | 
| [51:05] | We need to get back — now. | 我们得回去 立刻回去 | 
| [51:59] | Leave it where they’ll find it. | 放在他们能看见的地方 | 
| [52:02] | We had a good thing going. | 我们本来合作愉快 | 
| [52:04] | I felt bad about the kid, too. | 对那孩子的事我也很难过 | 
| [52:07] | I didn’t want that. You know that! | 我不希望那样 你知道的 | 
| [52:12] | And now a lot more people have to die. | 现在要死很多很多人 | 
| [52:18] | Sometimes you just have to swallow it! | 有时候你必须忍气吞声 | 
| [52:23] | I do. | 我就是这样 | 
| [52:27] | Jesus, I thought you knew that, too. | 天啊 我以为你也懂的 | 
| [52:33] | I liked you, Ezekiel. | 我喜欢你 以西结 | 
| [52:36] | Your people are gonna look up at the Sanctuary fence, | 你的人会在救世堂的栅栏上 | 
| [52:40] | and they’re gonna see their king…is dead. | 看到他们死去的国王 | 
| [52:49] | Keep loading the trucks. | 继续装车 | 
| [52:50] | His Highness tries anything, break his arms. | 国王大人敢做任何事 打断他的手 | 
| [52:54] | Tired of playin’ bean bag. | 不再闹着玩了 | 
| [53:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [53:39] | I am. | 真的 | 
| [53:52] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 | 
| [53:55] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 | 
| [54:02] | Michonne! | 米琼恩 | 
| [54:39] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [54:42] | Judith. | 朱迪思 | 
| [54:46] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 | 
| [54:55] | This shit isn’t funny anymore. | 这游戏不再好玩了 | 
| [55:02] | Don’t make me do this now, Rick. | 别逼我现在杀你 瑞克 | 
| [55:05] | I got plans for you. | 我还给你安排了计划 | 
| [55:07] | Cut you up in little bitty pieces, | 把你一块块剁碎 | 
| [55:09] | feed you to the dead, and make you watch. | 喂给行尸 同时逼你看着 | 
| [55:13] | Then, when you’re some sort of | 然后 当你变成了 | 
| [55:15] | screwed-up, creepy stump with a head… | 只有头的扭曲人彘后 | 
| [55:19] | …that’s when I’m gonna kill you — | 我再杀了你 | 
| [55:21] | in front of everybody. | 当着所有人的面 | 
| [55:23] | – You ever shut the hell up? – Nope! | -你他妈从来不闭嘴吗 -不闭 | 
| [55:31] | You know your kid volunteered to die? | 你知道你儿子自愿赴死吗 | 
| [55:35] | What kind of boy you raise, Rick? | 你是怎么教儿子的 瑞克 | 
| [55:38] | I’m gonna fix him. | 我会修好他的 | 
| [55:40] | ‘Cause I like him. | 因为我喜欢他 | 
| [55:42] | A few years, | 过几年 | 
| [55:43] | he’s gonna be one of my top guys! | 他就会成为我的得力手下 | 
| [55:53] | When I am done with you, | 等我处理完你以后 | 
| [55:55] | nobody will ever try to do what you did — | 永远不会有人再做你做的事 | 
| [55:58] | not ever again! | 永远不会 | 
| [55:59] | Not your friends, not your son — | 你的朋友不会 你的儿子不会 | 
| [56:06] | Don’t you touch her! | 不准碰她 | 
| [56:27] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [56:54] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 | 
| [56:55] | And you missed it — all of you. | 你错过了 你们都错过了 | 
| [56:57] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 | 
| [57:16] | Michonne! | 米琼恩 | 
| [57:26] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 | 
| [57:31] | Oh…God. | 天啊 | 
| [59:58] | I brought him here. | 我带他来的 | 
| [1:00:18] | That’s how it happened. | 就是这样 |