| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | “My mercy…prevails… | 愿我的仁慈 胜过 | 
| [00:19] | over my wrath.” | 我的怒火 | 
| [00:29] | Jerry! | 杰瑞 | 
| [00:30] | S’up, Jude?! | 好啊 朱迪斯 | 
| [00:33] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 | 
| [00:34] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [00:36] | Just came for some of that butternut skillet cake you guys make. | 我只是来吃你们做的灰胡桃煎锅蛋糕的 | 
| [00:40] | You rode out from the Kingdom for dessert? | 你从神之国远道而来就为了吃甜点吗 | 
| [00:43] | Hells yah. | 没错 | 
| [00:45] | You got roped into masonry duty. | 结果你被拉来砌墙了 | 
| [00:50] | Siddiq, man. | 西迪克 | 
| [00:51] | Dude’s impossible to say no to. | 没法拒绝他 | 
| [00:54] | Back to it. | 我继续干活了 | 
| [01:30] | Just go! | 你快走 | 
| [01:31] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做 | 
| [02:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [02:11] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [02:24] | It’s just ’til I can talk to my dad. | 先躲这里 等我和我爸爸谈 | 
| [03:31] | If he’s not back soon, we’ll meet him there. | 如果他还不回来 我们就去找他 | 
| [03:35] | Hopefully, they’ll be with him. | 希望他们会和他在一起 | 
| [03:38] | What about Michonne? | 米琼恩呢 | 
| [03:51] | 我得亲眼去看 抱歉我没有先道别 我很快回来 米琼恩 | |
| [06:33] | You seeing this? | 你看见了吗 | 
| [06:34] | North copies. Got shots here. | 北边收到 有枪声 | 
| [06:36] | West, too. What are they doing? | 西边也是 他们在干什么 | 
| [06:38] | They’ll run outta ammo before they run outta walkers. | 行尸还没杀完 他们就会用光弹药 | 
| [06:41] | I got eyes on it. | 我看到了 | 
| [06:43] | South out. | 南边结束通话 | 
| [07:10] | They’re trying to make a path. | 他们想开一条路 | 
| [07:12] | Blocking out the walkers with bodies. | 用尸体挡住行尸 | 
| [07:14] | They’re gonna get out. | 他们要出来了 | 
| [07:15] | Man, we need to tell everybody — | 我们得告诉所有人 | 
| [07:23] | South down! | 南边遭到攻击 | 
| [07:24] | Get out! Everybody, get out now! | 出去 大家都出去 | 
| [08:08] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 | 
| [09:56] | I see it. | 我看见了 | 
| [09:58] | It got tripped up on my wire. I got it. | 我的线把它绊倒了 我来 | 
| [10:05] | The cottage is just ahead, out of the tree-line. | 小屋就在前面 在林木线之外 | 
| [10:08] | It’s got a wrought-iron fence. | 有熟铁围栏 | 
| [10:09] | There’s food and water inside. | 屋里有食物和水 | 
| [10:11] | The Saviors don’t know about it. | 救世军不知道那里 | 
| [10:13] | You’ll be safe there until I make it back with Ezekiel. | 在我带回以西结之前 你们在那很安全 | 
| [10:18] | You versus all of them? | 你一个人对付他们所有人吗 | 
| [10:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [10:22] | They don’t stand a chance. | 他们毫无胜算 | 
| [10:23] | It’s not just Carol. | 要去的不止是卡萝尔 | 
| [10:26] | I’m going, too. | 还有我 | 
| [10:28] | No. You’re not. | 不行 | 
| [10:30] | They killed my brother. | 他们杀了我哥哥 | 
| [10:32] | And I’m not gonna let ’em kill you. | 我不会让他们也杀了你 | 
| [10:34] | I can do it. | 我可以的 | 
| [10:35] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [10:38] | Morgan taught me the stick. | 摩根教我用棍 | 
| [10:39] | You taught me the gun. | 你教我用枪 | 
| [10:41] | It’s not happening. | 不行 | 
| [10:48] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [11:21] | I-I don’t… | 我不… | 
| [11:24] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [11:32] | – How… – Dad… | -怎么回事 -爸爸 | 
| [11:36] | …it’s all right. | 没事 | 
| [11:38] | It’s gotta be. | 会没事的 | 
| [11:45] | I wasn’t sure if you’d make it back before… | 我之前不确定你能否及时赶回来 | 
| [11:49] | But just in case, you know… | 但为了以防万一 | 
| [11:55] | …I wanted to make sure I was able to say goodbye. | 我想确保我跟你道别 | 
| [12:03] | No. It’s them. It’s them. | 不 是他们干的 | 
| [12:06] | They — They don’t — | 他们不… | 
| [12:09] | It wasn’t… | 不是… | 
| [12:17] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [12:19] | No. | 不 | 
| [12:22] | – No. – I got bit. | -不 -我被咬了 | 
| [12:27] | I was bringing someone back. | 我在带人回来 | 
| [12:30] | His name’s Siddiq. | 他叫西迪克 | 
| [12:34] | We saw him at that gas station, before… | 我们之前在加油站见过他 | 
| [12:38] | It wasn’t the Saviors. | 不是救世军干的 | 
| [12:42] | It just happened. | 事情只是发生了 | 
| [12:54] | I got bit. | 我被咬了 | 
| [13:06] | Negan’s gonna kill you now. | 尼根现在要杀了你 | 
| [13:13] | I said he’s gonna kill you. | 我说 他要杀了你 | 
| [13:17] | And there’s nothing I can do to stop that. | 而我无法阻止 | 
| [13:22] | Hey. You hear me? | 你听见我说话了吗 | 
| [13:26] | I ferried my people to freedom. | 我让我的人获得了自由 | 
| [13:29] | What befalls me now matters not. | 我会怎样并不重要 | 
| [13:32] | No. It matters, idiot. | 不 那很重要 笨蛋 | 
| [13:37] | I liked you, Ezekiel. | 我喜欢你 以西结 | 
| [13:39] | You got it. | 你懂的 | 
| [13:42] | You got that you couldn’t do better than you had it. | 你懂你没法做得更好 | 
| [13:44] | You accepted things for what they were, | 你接受了现实 | 
| [13:48] | and you didn’t get any big ideas in your head. | 你没什么奇思异想 | 
| [13:55] | And then Rick went and planted one right in there. | 然后瑞克来了 让你有了鬼点子 | 
| [14:01] | And here we are. | 结果就成了这样 | 
| [14:04] | Shit’s getting shittier. | 事情越来越糟糕 | 
| [14:06] | And you’re gonna die. | 而你要死了 | 
| [14:07] | I made a choice I could live with. | 我做了一个能让我安心的选择 | 
| [14:12] | Now it’s your turn to do the same. | 现在轮到你做了 | 
| [14:34] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [14:50] | They don’t have enough people to guard all the walls. | 他们没有足够人手守卫所有围墙 | 
| [14:52] | No, but they do have people. | 是的 但他们的确有人手 | 
| [14:53] | – And they have Ezekiel. – I saw him. | -以西结也在他们手上 -我看见了 | 
| [14:56] | They got him on the other side of this place. | 他被关在这里的另一边 | 
| [14:59] | We can take them. | 我们能干掉他们 | 
| [15:01] | One by one. | 一个接一个 | 
| [15:02] | No, if we hit one of them, | 不 如果我们攻击一个 | 
| [15:03] | that could call them all. | 其他人都可能发现 | 
| [15:05] | It’s better just to avoid them until we can’t. | 最好避开他们 直到无法避开 | 
| [15:07] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [15:09] | He’s here, too. | 他也在这里 | 
| [15:12] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [15:13] | Did you see him? Do they have him? | 你看见他了吗 他们抓到他了吗 | 
| [15:14] | Yeah, I saw him run this way, and then he was gone. | 是啊 我看见他往这边跑 然后不见了 | 
| [15:18] | But he’ll hide. | 但他会躲起来的 | 
| [15:19] | He won’t take them on face-to-face. | 他不会跟他们短兵相接 | 
| [15:22] | We have to do this now. | 我们得现在行动 | 
| [15:24] | So if we have to take them, we take them. | 如果不得不干掉他们 就下手 | 
| [15:42] | Is that better? | 这样好些吗 | 
| [15:44] | Yeah… | 是的 | 
| [15:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:50] | I, um, I got these. | 我带了这些 | 
| [15:55] | They’re over-the-counter, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories. | 是非处方非类固醇抗炎药 | 
| [16:01] | They’ll, um — they’ll help a little with the fever. | 这能帮助退烧 | 
| [16:07] | They did for my mom and dad. | 对我爸妈就有效 | 
| [16:11] | Please take them. | 求你拿去吧 | 
| [16:14] | Your son… | 你儿子 | 
| [16:16] | he should have them. | 他该吃这些药 | 
| [16:28] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生吗 | 
| [16:29] | I was a resident… before. | 我之前是住院医生 | 
| [16:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:38] | Your name is Siddiq? | 你叫西迪克 | 
| [16:41] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [16:44] | Did you know he was a doctor? | 你知道他是医生吗 | 
| [16:47] | Is that why you brought him back? | 这是你带他回来的原因吗 | 
| [16:49] | He wasn’t gonna make it alone. | 他一个人活不下去 | 
| [16:53] | He needed us. | 他需要我们 | 
| [16:56] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 | 
| [17:02] | He was the one at the gas station. | 他是加油站那个人 | 
| [17:15] | Water. Give him water. | 水 给他喝水 | 
| [17:19] | Easy. You got it? | 慢点 好吗 | 
| [17:22] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢点 慢点 | 
| [17:35] | Make it stop. | 停下 | 
| [17:41] | Make them stop. | 让他们停下 | 
| [17:46] | – I can’t. – You can. | -我做不到 -你可以 | 
| [17:48] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的一员 | 
| [17:50] | They’ll listen to you. | 他们会听你的 | 
| [17:55] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [18:01] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [18:22] | You said that Hilltop’s safe, right? | 你说过山顶寨是安全的 对吧 | 
| [18:26] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [18:27] | We need to get everybody there. | 我们得把大家带到那里去 | 
| [18:31] | We can get Carl there. | 我们可以把卡尔带过去 | 
| [18:32] | And they think all of you got away in the woods. | 他们以为你们逃到了林子里 | 
| [18:36] | They’re out there, looking. | 如今他们正在外面搜寻你们 | 
| [18:39] | They saw us go West, | 他们看见我们往西边去了 | 
| [18:41] | so we won’t go West. | 所以我们不能去西边 | 
| [18:42] | Your best chance is to stay here | 你们最明智的选择是待在这里 | 
| [18:45] | until they’re gone. | 等他们离开 | 
| [18:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [18:48] | They find us here, we’re dead. | 如果他们找到了我们 我们就死定了 | 
| [18:49] | They’re almost done. | 他们就快消停了 | 
| [18:53] | They gotta be. | 一定的 | 
| [18:55] | It wasn’t about destroying the place. | 他们的目标不是毁掉这个地方 | 
| [18:58] | They don’t have the ammo for that. | 他们没有足够的弹药那么做 | 
| [19:03] | After they let up, | 等风头过去 | 
| [19:05] | after they’re gone, | 等他们离开之后 | 
| [19:06] | that’s when we go. | 我们就走 | 
| [19:22] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:25] | We wait. | 我们等 | 
| [19:38] | You sure going to Hilltop’s the best plan? | 你确定去山顶寨是最好的选择吗 | 
| [19:41] | You got a better one? | 你有更好的选择吗 | 
| [19:45] | All of you in one place, together… | 你们所有人 聚在同一个地方 | 
| [19:47] | All of us together… | 我们所有人聚在一起… | 
| [19:52] | We’ll be their worst damn nightmare. | 将成为他们最可怕的噩梦 | 
| [20:28] | If we don’t go through ’em, | 假如我们要绕开他们 | 
| [20:29] | we gotta go through the courtyard. | 那就必须穿过院子 | 
| [20:32] | Exposed. | 暴露在外 | 
| [20:36] | This is it. | 该动手了 | 
| [20:42] | This is it. | 该动手了 | 
| [21:09] | You want me to just do it? | 你想让我来吗 | 
| [21:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:28] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [21:37] | Got all of ’em. | 全干掉 | 
| [21:40] | They could’ve found Henry. | 不然他们有可能抓住亨利 | 
| [21:43] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:45] | I’m not worried about them. | 我担心的不是他们 | 
| [21:52] | Come on, boys. | 走吧 小子们 | 
| [21:54] | Get the damn gum off your shoes. | 别磨磨唧唧的 | 
| [21:55] | Let’s go! | 出发 | 
| [22:04] | Is it gonna go bad, Ezekiel? | 会出乱子吗 以西结 | 
| [22:07] | Is this going to turn into something else? | 会不会出什么岔子 | 
| [22:10] | You are the author of this night, Gavin. | 你是今晚的编剧 加文 | 
| [22:14] | Its close shall be fashioned by your start. | 今晚的结局该和你创造的开头相称 | 
| [22:28] | You left. | 你走了 | 
| [22:31] | You were supposed to be resting. | 你应该在休息的 | 
| [22:35] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 | 
| [22:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [22:39] | You look great. | 你看上去光彩照人 | 
| [22:44] | It’s gotta stop, Michonne. | 这一切必须停止 米琼恩 | 
| [22:48] | It’s not supposed to be like this. | 本来不应该是眼下这个情况的 | 
| [22:54] | I know it can be better. | 我知道本来可以更好的 | 
| [23:11] | Sounds like they’re letting up. | 他们听着像是消停了 | 
| [23:14] | Looks like you were right. | 看来你说得对 | 
| [23:18] | They’re leaving. | 他们撤了 | 
| [23:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [23:34] | Want me to go take a look? | 要我去看看吗 | 
| [24:03] | There. | 那里 | 
| [24:13] | …sure as shit gonna beat living in that chemical dump. | 总比住在化工厂好 | 
| [24:16] | Hell, you want that room. | 你想要那间房 | 
| [24:17] | you’re gonna have to fight me for it… | 得和我打一架才行 | 
| [24:20] | Leave it. | 别管了 | 
| [24:32] | Leave it. | 别管了 | 
| [24:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [25:13] | Leave some room for Ezekiel. | 给以西结留点空间 | 
| [25:15] | Get him a pillow or something. | 给他拿个枕头之类的 | 
| [25:20] | It’s gonna be his last ride. | 这是他最后一程了 | 
| [25:21] | Let’s at least try to make him comfortable. | 至少让他舒服点 | 
| [25:30] | You try, and you try, and you try, | 你努力 努力 不断努力 | 
| [25:32] | and you hope, and you hope, and you hope. | 你期望 期望 不断期望 | 
| [25:34] | Just wantin’ things to finally just settle. | 只希望一切最终能尘埃落定 | 
| [25:40] | Achieve some goddamn, hard-fought equilibrium. | 努力实现所谓该死的平衡 | 
| [25:42] | But, no. | 但是不 | 
| [25:45] | It always comes down to this. | 永远会变成这样 | 
| [25:50] | It always has to get dark and ugly… | 永远会变得黑暗 丑陋 | 
| [25:55] | and inhuman. | 不人道 | 
| [26:00] | You know I don’t like this, right? | 你知道我不喜欢这样 对吗 | 
| [26:03] | It is not too late to walk back from something decided. | 现在回头还来得及 | 
| [26:09] | You did, | 你回头了 | 
| [26:11] | and look where it got you. | 看看你的下场 | 
| [26:16] | Duke. Paulie. Where you at? | 杜克 保利 你们在哪 | 
| [26:24] | Stop pickin’ dingles, grab your walkie, and respond! | 别折腾了 赶紧拿起对讲机回话 | 
| [26:36] | Gomez? | 戈麦斯 | 
| [26:43] | Gomez! | 戈麦斯 | 
| [26:51] | It is not too late to walk back from something decided. | 现在回头还来得及 | 
| [26:58] | Shit. There it is. | 该死 来了 | 
| [26:59] | Get him inside. Now! | 把他带进去 快点 | 
| [27:47] | I calibrate this cooker properly, | 我调整了这些厨具 | 
| [27:48] | we’ll be lousy with baked apples ad infinitum. | 我们想烤多少苹果就烤多少 | 
| [27:53] | It would be my honor if you considered to be the sous to my chef. | 我诚邀你当我的副厨 | 
| [27:57] | Or I could be said sous, and you shall surely chef. | 或者我可以当副厨 你当主厨 | 
| [28:01] | ‘Til then, this Golden Delicious has your name on it. | 在那之前 这只黄苹果归你了 | 
| [28:04] | Thanks, Eugene. | 谢谢你 尤金 | 
| [28:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:40] | The Saviors are gone. | 救世军走了 | 
| [28:42] | We can get everyone to Hilltop. | 我们可以带大家去山顶寨 | 
| [28:43] | We can get Carl there. | 我们可以送卡尔去 | 
| [28:45] | Carl? No. | 卡尔 不行 | 
| [28:49] | Daryl can get one of the cars. | 达里尔可以搞一辆车 | 
| [28:50] | Carl won’t make — | 卡尔撑不住… | 
| [28:54] | He can’t leave here. | 他不能离开这里 | 
| [28:55] | – I have to stay with him. – Rick. | -我得和他待在一起 -瑞克 | 
| [28:57] | He can’t. | 他撑不住 | 
| [29:00] | I have to stay. | 我必须留下来 | 
| [29:05] | We’ll both stay. | 那我们都留下来 | 
| [29:11] | Will you — | 你能… | 
| [29:15] | Will you take Judith? | 你能带朱迪斯走吗 | 
| [29:18] | She needs to be there. | 她得去那里 | 
| [29:22] | If she… | 如果她… | 
| [29:23] | If… | 如果… | 
| [29:26] | happens… | 出事… | 
| [29:26] | I’ll take her. | 我带她去 | 
| [29:29] | I’ll get her there. I’ll keep her safe. | 我带她去 我会保护好她 | 
| [29:33] | I got this. | 交给我吧 | 
| [29:35] | Let me say goodbye. | 让我和她告别 | 
| [29:59] | You be good, okay? | 你要乖乖的 好吗 | 
| [30:02] | For Michonne. | 为了米琼恩 | 
| [30:04] | For Dad. | 为了爸爸 | 
| [30:09] | You gotta honor him. | 你要尊重他 | 
| [30:12] | Listen when he tells you stuff. | 他和你说话的时候得听话 | 
| [30:16] | You don’t have to always. | 不用每次都听 | 
| [30:19] | Sometimes, kids got to show their parents the way. | 有时候孩子得教爸妈怎么做 | 
| [30:41] | This was Dad’s before it was mine. | 这帽子本来是我爸爸的 | 
| [30:46] | Now it’s yours. | 现在是你的了 | 
| [30:50] | I don’t know…Just — | 我说不好… | 
| [30:53] | Just having it and… | 有这帽子 | 
| [30:55] | It always kept Dad with me. | 总让我感觉爸爸就在身边 | 
| [31:01] | It made me feel as strong as him. | 让我觉得自己和他一样强大 | 
| [31:08] | It helped me. | 它帮了我许多 | 
| [31:12] | Maybe it’ll help you, too. | 也许以后也能帮到你 | 
| [31:22] | Before Mom died… | 在妈妈死之前 | 
| [31:28] | …she told me that I was gonna beat this world. | 她告诉我 我会战胜这个世界 | 
| [31:35] | I didn’t. | 我没做到 | 
| [31:40] | But you will. | 但你会做到的 | 
| [31:44] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 | 
| [31:50] | Here we go. | 过来 | 
| [32:00] | These people. | 这些人 | 
| [32:02] | You saved them all. | 你救了他们所有人 | 
| [32:06] | That’s all you, man. | 都是你的功劳 | 
| [32:31] | You were helping me honor my mom… | 你帮我纪念我的母亲 | 
| [32:35] | Not just yours. | 不仅是你的 | 
| [32:38] | Mine, too. | 还有我的母亲 | 
| [32:42] | You brought me here. | 你带我来这里 | 
| [32:45] | You gave me a chance. | 你给了我机会 | 
| [32:50] | I know I can never repay you… | 我知道我永远无法报答你 | 
| [32:54] | but I can honor you | 但我可以纪念你 | 
| [32:57] | by showing your people, your f-friends, | 以行动 向你的队伍 朋友 | 
| [33:00] | your your family | 家人 | 
| [33:03] | that what you did wasn’t for nothing. | 证明你的牺牲没有白费 | 
| [33:09] | That it mattered. | 是有效果的 | 
| [33:12] | That it… that it meant something. | 是有意义的 | 
| [33:18] | Because it did. | 因为确实有 | 
| [33:21] | So that’s what I’m gonna do. | 这就是我要做的 | 
| [33:27] | I’m gonna honor you, Carl. | 我会纪念你 卡尔 | 
| [33:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [33:41] | You’re stuck with us. | 你得与我们同行了 | 
| [34:23] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [34:24] | There can’t be a lot of ’em ’cause there aren’t a lot left. | 他们没多少人 因为没剩下多少人了 | 
| [34:27] | We got room for us and controlled access. | 我们占领了屋子 入口难攻 | 
| [34:29] | Force projected on the doors, now! | 大家堵住门 快 | 
| [34:32] | We end this, whatever the hell it is. | 管它什么情况 我们都要解决 | 
| [34:37] | I gotta settle this shit under the penalty of that goddamn bat. | 我必须收拾好这烂摊子 否则有棍棒之灾 | 
| [34:41] | You don’t. | 你不必 | 
| [34:45] | Shut up about that, okay? | 别再扯了 好吗 | 
| [34:47] | This is it! It is too late. | 现实如此 大势已去 | 
| [34:50] | I’m the “Author,” You’re the dead man, | 我是编剧 你是死人 | 
| [34:53] | and that’s how it’s gonna be. | 已成定局 | 
| [34:56] | You think I can be someone else? | 你以为我还能变成别的角色吗 | 
| [34:59] | This is who I am. | 这就是我 | 
| [35:01] | I live, you die…this is what this is! | 我活你死 这就是现实 | 
| [35:05] | The petty compromises I made to avoid conflict | 我为避免祸端做出的那些让步 | 
| [35:08] | were always done in the name of saving my people’s lives. | 都是以保全我的子民为名义 | 
| [35:13] | Now I realize… | 而我现在明白 | 
| [35:16] | I was saving yours. | 我只是在救你的命 | 
| [35:19] | No more. | 到此为止 | 
| [35:50] | Give up, or he’s dead. | 投降 不然我杀了他 | 
| [37:29] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [37:46] | Morgan, we should take our leave. | 摩根 我们该走了 | 
| [37:49] | We don’t need to go. | 我们不用走 | 
| [37:51] | All of them are dead. | 他们都死了 | 
| [38:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [38:29] | I don’t want you to be sad after this. | 我不希望我死后你悲伤 | 
| [38:34] | – Carl… – Or angry. | -卡尔 -或者愤怒 | 
| [38:39] | You’re gonna have to be strong. | 你必须坚强 | 
| [38:43] | For my dad. | 为了我爸 | 
| [38:45] | For Judith. | 为了朱迪斯 | 
| [38:49] | For yourself. | 为了你自己 | 
| [39:01] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [39:05] | Don’t carry this. | 别背负这些 | 
| [39:09] | Not this part. | 别背负这部分 | 
| [39:16] | You’re my best friend, Michonne. | 你是我最好的朋友 米琼恩 | 
| [39:25] | You’re mine, too. | 你也是我最好的朋友 | 
| [39:29] | You’re mine. | 你是我最好的朋友 | 
| [39:45] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [39:47] | With what? | 做什么 | 
| [39:50] | Getting him out of here. | 把他抬出去 | 
| [40:36] | We need to stop. | 我们得停了 | 
| [40:40] | The house up ahead. We can make it. | 前面有个房子 我们可以的 | 
| [40:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [40:43] | It’s okay. Just put me down here. | 没事的 把我放这就行 | 
| [40:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [40:46] | – No. We’ll make it. – Please. | -不 我们会走到的 -求你了 | 
| [40:51] | There. | 那里 | 
| [42:12] | Thanks…for… | 谢谢你们 | 
| [42:16] | for getting me here. | 带我走这么远 | 
| [42:20] | I’m…I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [42:22] | I-I just… | 我只是 | 
| [42:23] | I didn’t…I didn’t want you out there. | 不想让你在外面 | 
| [42:25] | No. | 不是 | 
| [42:27] | No…for getting me here. | 我是说 让我走到今天 | 
| [42:31] | For…for making it | 让我活到现在 | 
| [42:34] | so I could be who… | 让我成为… | 
| [42:39] | who I wound up. | 现在这样的人 | 
| [42:57] | Back at the prison… | 在监狱的时候 | 
| [43:00] | when we got attacked… | 我们被袭击时 | 
| [43:06] | …there was a kid, | 有个小孩 | 
| [43:09] | a little older than me. | 比我大一点 | 
| [43:12] | He had a gun. | 他有一把枪 | 
| [43:17] | He was — | 他… | 
| [43:20] | He was starting to put it down, | 他正要放下枪 | 
| [43:23] | and I-I s– | 我… | 
| [43:26] | I shot him. | 我开枪打了他 | 
| [43:33] | He was — He was giving it up, | 他正要投降 | 
| [43:34] | and I…I just… | 而我… | 
| [43:39] | I shot him. | 我开枪打了他 | 
| [43:44] | I think about him. | 我想到了他 | 
| [43:47] | What I did to him | 我对他做的事 | 
| [43:48] | and how — | 还有… | 
| [43:51] | how easy it was to just…kill him. | 那么简单就杀了他 | 
| [44:01] | You’re sick! | 你个疯子 | 
| [44:05] | Only a sick man would do it like this. | 只有疯子才会这样做 | 
| [44:10] | You think I wanted this? | 你以为我想这样吗 | 
| [44:14] | There wasn’t a lot on the menu. | 没别的选择 | 
| [44:17] | I ran a good crew. | 但我的小队很好 | 
| [44:19] | I kept my word. | 我说话算话 | 
| [44:20] | You ask Ezekiel — I kept my word! | 你去问以西结 我说话算话 | 
| [44:28] | You — You could — | 你可以… | 
| [44:30] | You could go back to the Hilltop. | 你可以回山顶寨 | 
| [44:32] | It’s still standing. | 那里没沦陷 | 
| [44:33] | They’re keeping them going. | 他们被放了一马 | 
| [44:34] | Just turn around. | 回头吧 | 
| [44:43] | You think you can beat Negan? | 你以为你能打赢尼根吗 | 
| [44:48] | You can’t. | 你打不赢 | 
| [44:51] | We can go back to how it was. | 我们可以回到过去的状态 | 
| [44:54] | We can go back — | 我们可以回到… | 
| [44:58] | No. | 不 | 
| [45:02] | Carl, no. | 卡尔 不 | 
| [45:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [45:13] | What happened… | 发生过的事 | 
| [45:16] | what you’d lost… | 你失去的东西 | 
| [45:20] | All those things you had to… | 那些你不得不… | 
| [45:24] | All those thing you had to do… | 不得不做的事 | 
| [45:26] | You — You — You — You were just — | 你只是个… | 
| [45:28] | You were just a boy. | 你只是个孩子 | 
| [45:31] | And you saw it. | 你看到了 | 
| [45:33] | What it did. | 那对我的影响 | 
| [45:37] | How — How easy it got. | 杀人变得多么简单 | 
| [45:43] | You just killed all those men because of the kid?! | 你杀了这么多人 就为了那孩子吗 | 
| [45:54] | Killing me won’t make any of it go away. | 杀了我不会让你释怀 | 
| [45:59] | You’ll still wake up to the same shit tomorrow. | 你明早醒来依然会难受 | 
| [46:07] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [46:09] | Up. | 起来 | 
| [46:14] | That’s why you changed… | 所以你变了 | 
| [46:18] | why you brought those people from Woodbury in… | 你接纳了伍德伯里的人 | 
| [46:23] | You brought them in, and we all lived together. | 你接纳了他们 我们住在了一起 | 
| [46:28] | We were enemies. | 我们曾是敌人 | 
| [46:32] | You put away your gun. | 你收起了枪 | 
| [46:35] | You did it so I could change, | 你那么做是为了让我改变 | 
| [46:40] | so I could be who I am now. | 是为了让我成为现在的我 | 
| [46:50] | What you did then… | 你那时做的事 | 
| [46:52] | How you — How you stopped fighting… | 你停止了斗争 | 
| [46:57] | it was right. | 是对的 | 
| [47:03] | It still is. | 依然是对的 | 
| [47:08] | It can be like that again. | 依然可以变成那样 | 
| [47:11] | You can still be like that again. | 你依然可以变成那样 | 
| [47:20] | Morgan. | 摩根 | 
| [47:22] | Morgan, cease this. | 摩根 且慢 | 
| [47:24] | Relent. | 冷静 | 
| [47:27] | Ending him is the coward’s way. | 杀他是懦夫之举 | 
| [47:31] | We’ve won. | 我们赢了 | 
| [47:34] | We don’t have to kill him. | 没必要杀他 | 
| [47:38] | He will see what he has wrought, | 他会看到他的恶行 | 
| [47:40] | and all of it will be his to live with. | 那些都将成为他的负担 | 
| [47:48] | I can’t be who I was. | 我不能变回以前的我 | 
| [47:52] | It’s different now. | 现在不同了 | 
| [47:53] | You can’t kill all of ’em, Dad. | 你不能杀光他们 爸爸 | 
| [47:56] | There’s gotta be something after. | 未来一定有希望的 | 
| [48:00] | For you…and for them. | 对你来说 对他们来说 | 
| [48:08] | There’s gotta be something after. | 未来一定有希望的 | 
| [48:11] | Morgan, stop it. | 摩根 住手 | 
| [48:15] | You don’t want to do this. You don’t have to. | 你不想这样做 你不必这样做 | 
| [48:20] | You told me we can be better than them. | 你告诉过我 我们能比他们更好 | 
| [48:22] | You said that to me. | 这是你对我说的 | 
| [48:28] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这样做 | 
| [48:29] | I know it. I can see it. | 我知道 我能看出来 | 
| [48:34] | I have — | 我… | 
| [48:39] | I have to. | 我必须做 | 
| [48:47] | I have to. | 我必须做 | 
| [49:25] | I know… you can’t see it yet… | 我知道 你现在看不到 | 
| [49:32] | …how it could be. | 未来的样子 | 
| [49:37] | But I have… | 但我看到了 | 
| [49:41] | You have a beard. | 你蓄了胡 | 
| [49:44] | It’s — It’s bigger… | 更长 | 
| [49:48] | and grayer… | 更灰 | 
| [49:51] | Michonne’s happy… | 米琼恩很幸福 | 
| [49:54] | Judith is older, | 朱迪思长大了 | 
| [49:56] | and she’s listening to the songs that I used to before… | 她在听我以前听过的歌 | 
| [50:03] | Alexandria’s bigger. | 亚历山大扩张了 | 
| [50:04] | There’s — | 有… | 
| [50:07] | There’s new houses… | 有新房子 | 
| [50:10] | crops… | 农作物 | 
| [50:14] | and people working. | 人们在工作 | 
| [50:18] | Everybody living… | 每个人都在生活 | 
| [50:22] | helping everybody else live. | 帮助其他人生活 | 
| [50:28] | If you can still be who you were… | 如果你能变回从前 | 
| [50:32] | that’s how it could be. | 未来就有可能变成那样 | 
| [50:38] | It could. | 有可能的 | 
| [50:44] | Carl. | 卡尔 | 
| [50:46] | It was all for you. | 全都是为了你 | 
| [50:50] | Right from the start. | 从一开始就是 | 
| [50:55] | Back in Atlanta, the farm — | 在亚特兰大 农场 | 
| [51:01] | everything I did, it was for you. | 我所做的一切 都是为了你 | 
| [51:07] | Then, at the prison, it was for you and Judith. | 后来在监狱 是为了你和朱迪思 | 
| [51:11] | It still is. It’s gonna be. | 现在依然是 以后也会是 | 
| [51:14] | And nothing — nothing is gonna change that. | 没什么能改变这点 | 
| [51:21] | I want this for you, Dad. | 我希望你拥有这样的未来 爸爸 | 
| [51:30] | I’m gonna make it real, Carl. | 我会实现的 卡尔 | 
| [51:33] | I promise. | 我发誓 | 
| [51:34] | I’m gonna make it real. | 我会实现的 | 
| [51:59] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [52:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [52:05] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [52:07] | Don’t look at him. You look at me. | 别看他 看我 | 
| [52:12] | I had to. | 我必须做 | 
| [52:14] | You were supposed to stay at the cottage. | 你应该留在小屋的 | 
| [52:16] | This wasn’t what you were supposed to do. | 你不该做这个 | 
| [52:18] | – This wasn’t for you. – Carol. | -这不该你做 -卡萝尔 | 
| [52:30] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [52:33] | All will be resolved. | 一切自会解决 | 
| [52:41] | All will be resolved. | 一切自会解决 | 
| [52:47] | Carl…I’m sorry. | 卡尔 对不起 | 
| [52:54] | I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you. | 我没能保护好你 | 
| [53:00] | A father’s job is to protect his son. | 父亲的责任是保护儿子 | 
| [53:05] | Love. | 爱 | 
| [53:10] | It’s just to love. | 责任只是爱 | 
| [53:35] | No. No. | 不 | 
| [53:37] | Carl… | 卡尔 | 
| [53:38] | It — It — It…It should be — | 应该… | 
| [53:40] | I know. I know. | 我知道 | 
| [53:42] | Somebody you love. | 应该由你爱的人来 | 
| [53:45] | When you can’t do it yourself. | 当你自己没法动手时 | 
| [53:50] | But I still can. | 但我依然能动手 | 
| [53:56] | I grew up. | 我是大人了 | 
| [54:03] | I have to do this. | 我必须动手 | 
| [54:06] | Me. | 自己动手 | 
| [54:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [54:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [54:36] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 | 
| [54:45] | I love you, Carl. | 我爱你 卡尔 | 
| [54:48] | I love you so much. | 非常爱你 | 
| [54:59] | I’ll make it real. | 我会实现的 | 
| [55:02] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [55:05] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [55:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [55:49] | Well, good morning to you, darlin’. | 早上好 亲爱的 |