时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:50] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[04:16] | He used to sit on the roof. | 他以前常常坐在屋顶上 |
[04:18] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[04:51] | Michonne! | 米琼恩 |
[05:04] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 |
[05:07] | Michonne! | 米琼恩 |
[05:57] | 欢迎来到亚历山大安全区 迷途者的天堂 掠夺者的地狱 | |
[06:18] | What do you think he meant? | 你觉得他是什么意思 |
[06:24] | Did he want us to stop fighting the Saviors? | 他希望我们停止反抗救世军吗 |
[06:28] | Just… surrender to Negan? | 向尼根投降吗 |
[06:38] | We could pull over. | 我们可以靠边停车 |
[06:40] | We could read what he wrote. | 看看他写了什么 |
[06:41] | No. Not yet. Not me. | 不 现在还不行 我不能看 |
[06:51] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[06:54] | He — Carl… He… | 他 卡尔 |
[06:59] | wrote a letter to Negan. | 给尼根写了封信 |
[07:06] | I need to talk to Jadis. | 我得和简迪斯谈谈 |
[07:09] | What? | 什么 |
[07:12] | They have weapons… people. | 他们有武器 人手 |
[07:14] | We can’t just give that up. | 我们不能就此放弃 |
[07:17] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[07:19] | They went with me to the Sanctuary. | 他们跟我去了救世堂 |
[07:23] | The Saviors saw us there. | 救世军看到了我们 |
[07:25] | They’re gonna be a target, too. | 他们也会成为目标 |
[07:33] | We still need them. | 我们仍需要他们 |
[07:37] | They’re ours, not theirs. | 他们是我们的盟友 不是他们的 |
[08:40] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[09:27] | Hilltop is covered. The roads and then some. | 我们监视了山顶寨 道路什么的 |
[09:29] | They are out there somewhere, so let’s get balls deep | 他们在外面 所以我们要深入搜索 |
[09:33] | in every nook and cranny they might hole up in. | 他们可能躲藏的每个旮沓角落 |
[09:38] | Nooks, crannies, and holes, people. | 角落 裂缝和洞穴 各位 |
[09:40] | All that shit outside the box. | 能藏人的任何鬼地方 |
[09:46] | Appears our friends at Alexandria | 看来我们亚历山大的朋友们 |
[09:48] | had themselves an escape plan. | 弄了个逃跑计划 |
[09:50] | Rick’s little one-eyed pride and joy played me. | 瑞克的独眼心肝宝贝耍了我 |
[09:56] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:58] | That kid — That kid is built for this shit. | 那孩子 就是为末世而生的 |
[10:02] | Let me go out and close this thing. | 让我出去了结这一切 |
[10:05] | Arat’s got it for now. | 阿拉特已经去了 |
[10:07] | How’d the Hilltop go? | 山顶寨情况如何 |
[10:10] | As requested. | 按照要求做了 |
[10:12] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[10:14] | With an extra attaboy on top | 再加一句好样的 |
[10:15] | given I know you didn’t want to play it that way. | 因为我知道你不想那样 |
[10:20] | You hear anything om Gavin? | 有加文的消息吗 |
[10:22] | Not yet, but it’s coming. | 还没有 但是快了 |
[10:26] | Gavin may be perpetually pissed off, | 加文或许一辈子都郁郁寡欢 |
[10:28] | but he keeps his shit dry and tight. | 但他向来能把分内工作做好 |
[10:36] | If I’m not running down Rick and company, | 假如不需要我去追捕瑞克一伙 |
[10:39] | where do you want me? | 你准备让我去干什么 |
[11:00] | Garbage people. | 捡破烂的那群人 |
[11:02] | Good. | 好啊 |
[11:03] | Eliminating those who reneged might… | 消灭那群叛徒也许会… |
[11:06] | leave us a tad short on ammo, | 让我们弹药不足 |
[11:08] | but it’s worth it. | 但还是值得的 |
[11:15] | I need you to hear me on this, Simon. | 我需要你听好了 西蒙 |
[11:20] | Those piss-stained double-crossers may have pulled a triple cross, | 那些无耻的叛徒也许两面三刀 |
[11:23] | but it doesn’t change the fact that they are still a resource. | 但这也不能改变他们是个好资源的事实 |
[11:27] | So you’re gonna choke back whatever shit is stirring up inside you | 所以你得把那口翻腾上来的老血咽下去 |
[11:31] | and remind them that a deal with the Saviors | 去提醒他们 和救世军的协议 |
[11:34] | is a lock, stock, suck my barrel deal. | 是坚不可摧的 |
[11:40] | Deliver the standard message, take one out, | 发出警告 杀鸡儆猴 |
[11:45] | and the rest will fall in line. | 其他人自然会听话 |
[11:51] | Just one, Simon. | 只杀一个就好 西蒙 |
[12:00] | If you’ve got something to say… | 有什么想说的… |
[12:04] | say it. | 就直说吧 |
[12:08] | Maybe we should cut our losses here. | 也许我们应该及时止损 |
[12:13] | These people can’t learn the lesson, | 这些人永远学不乖 |
[12:15] | no matter how many times we teach it. | 无论我们给他们多少次教训 |
[12:18] | Alexandria, Hilltop, | 亚历山大 山顶寨 |
[12:20] | Kingdom, these garbage rats — | 神之国 捡破烂的… |
[12:23] | they’re not seeming to understand the situation. | 他们像是不了解情况一样 |
[12:25] | Not one little bit. | 一点都不了解 |
[12:31] | So maybe we learn our lesson, | 所以也许我们该吸取一下教训 |
[12:34] | scrape the plates into the trash. | 把残渣清理掉 |
[12:37] | Move further out. | 去更远的地方 |
[12:40] | Find other communities to… | 找其他的社区… |
[12:44] | “save.” | 去”拯救” |
[12:50] | Oh, I am doing my best | 我现在是使出了浑身的劲 |
[12:52] | to hold it together right now. | 才忍住没笑出来 |
[12:56] | You wanna cut your losses, take your own advice. | 你想止你的损 一意孤行 |
[13:01] | Killing everybody to solve the problem — | 靠杀光所有人来解决问题… |
[13:03] | that is the easy way, | 那是简单的方法 |
[13:05] | not our way. | 但不是我们的方法 |
[13:06] | What we do… | 我们的所作所为… |
[13:08] | saving people, it is hard. | 拯救众生 是很不容易 |
[13:14] | But it damn well works. | 但却他妈的很有效果 |
[13:21] | Not lately. | 最近可没有 |
[13:24] | Once I clip Rick, | 一旦我解决了瑞克 |
[13:27] | everything’s aces again, Simon. | 一切都会归位 西蒙 |
[13:39] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:51] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[13:52] | A delivery from the Hilltop. | 从山顶寨送来的 |
[13:55] | I brought you something to deal with it. | 我给你带了工具来处理它 |
[13:56] | It’s charged. | 上好膛了 |
[14:00] | Out. | 出去 |
[14:32] | Little bit more. | 再打开一点 |
[14:41] | That’s Dean. | 是迪恩 |
[14:43] | That means the other “38” that the Hilltop are holding | 这意味着山顶寨的另外38个人质 |
[14:45] | are from the Satellite Outpost. | 都是卫星站的 |
[14:47] | Those are my people. | 都是我的人 |
[14:49] | I’m gonna kill every last one of those farmers! | 我要杀光那些农夫 |
[14:51] | You will do exactly what I asked. | 你只能做我交代的事 |
[14:53] | We can’t let ’em get away with this shit. | 我们不能让他们逍遥法外 |
[14:55] | You will do… | 你只能做 |
[14:58] | your job! | 你分内的事 |
[15:14] | We came here to ask for your help. | 我们是来找你们帮忙的 |
[15:16] | Well, you shouldn’t have. | 你们真不该来 |
[15:31] | Hey. Please. Just… | 拜托 能不能… |
[15:34] | Please. Just… | 拜托 能不能… |
[15:36] | Let’s talk about this. | 能谈谈吗 |
[15:43] | Natania was your family. | 娜塔尼亚是你的家人 |
[15:46] | It’s up to you, Cyndie. | 你来决定 辛蒂 |
[15:48] | All of it. | 全听你的 |
[15:50] | We should just kill them. | 我们应该杀了他们 |
[16:09] | We’re gonna get out of this. | 我们会脱身的 |
[16:14] | This is…it’s not about that. | 不是因为那个 |
[16:23] | She made it so I had to do it. | 是她逼的 我别无选择 |
[16:28] | She made me kill her. | 她逼我杀她的 |
[16:34] | I’d do it again. | 我会再做一次的 |
[16:36] | I’d have to. | 我没得选 |
[16:41] | Even knowing it would feel this way. | 尽管知道会不好受 |
[17:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | Take them to the beach. | 带到海滩去 |
[17:15] | – You’re going to kill us? – Take them. | -你要杀我们 -带走 |
[17:18] | This is your decision. | 这是你的决定 |
[17:20] | You own it. | 你要负责 |
[17:22] | Cyndie. | 辛蒂 |
[17:23] | You better have a good reason for killing us | 你杀我们 最好不是 |
[17:25] | other than thinking it’ll make you feel better. | 只为了一时解气 |
[17:28] | Because it won’t. | 因为解不了 |
[17:30] | Let’s just get it over with. | 赶紧杀了他们吧 |
[17:31] | Why would you kill us? | 你为什么要杀我们 |
[17:33] | To punish us? | 为了惩罚我们吗 |
[17:35] | I mean, don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[17:36] | Killing is the punishment. | 杀戮本身就是惩罚 |
[17:39] | You execute us, | 你处决我们 |
[17:40] | then maybe some of ours will come looking for us. | 然后我们的人可能会来找我们 |
[17:43] | And maybe you’ll take them out, | 也许你能干掉他们 |
[17:45] | but eventually, enough of them will come back | 但最终 会来更多的人 |
[17:48] | and they will wipe you out. | 并且消灭你们 |
[17:52] | Your grandmother got herself killed, | 你祖母自己害死了自己 |
[17:54] | so don’t make the same mistake. | 所以别再犯同样的错误了 |
[17:58] | Just let us go… | 放了我们 |
[17:59] | …and we’ll keep fighting them and you can keep hiding. | 我们会继续抗争 你们也能继续藏身 |
[18:10] | No. | 算了 |
[18:13] | They live. | 放他们走 |
[18:18] | If we win, do you even want to know? | 如果我们赢了 你想得到消息吗 |
[18:22] | Yes. | 想 |
[18:23] | Then help us win. | 那就帮我们获胜 |
[18:25] | We’re helping you win by not killing you both. | 我们没杀你俩 就是帮你们获胜了 |
[18:28] | That’s our contribution to the cause. | 那是我们对反抗事业的贡献 |
[18:31] | You’ve taken everything else we could give. | 你已经拿走了我们能给的一切 |
[18:43] | Don’t come here again. | 别再回这里了 |
[18:48] | Stop trying to kill strangers. | 别再试图杀陌生人了 |
[18:53] | We know who we have to kill. | 我们知道我们得杀谁 |
[18:55] | We know the difference between friends and enemies. | 我们知道朋友和敌人之间的区别 |
[18:59] | You should, too. | 你们也该知道 |
[19:04] | Don’t come back. | 别回来了 |
[19:19] | You know how to get to the car? | 你知道去车子的路怎么走吗 |
[19:22] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[19:23] | Good. | 好 |
[19:25] | No. | 不 |
[19:27] | Aaron, they’re not gonna help us. | 亚伦 她们不会帮我们 |
[19:30] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[19:31] | I do, more than anything. | 真的 胜过一切 |
[19:36] | But I can’t leave. | 但我不能走 |
[19:38] | Not until they join the fight. | 她们还没加入战斗呢 |
[19:40] | They’re not joining. | 她们不会加入的 |
[19:43] | Beatrice and Kathy were open to fighting before. | 碧翠丝和凯西之前愿意抗争 |
[19:45] | I think I can convince them. I just need time. | 我想我能说服她们 我只是需要时间 |
[19:48] | Okay, then we both stay. | 好 那我们都留下 |
[19:50] | You need to get back. | 你得回去 |
[19:52] | Tell Maggie what’s happening, what I’m doing… | 告诉玛姬发生了什么 我在做什么 |
[19:55] | and you need to tell her not to come. | 你得告诉她别过来 |
[20:00] | They’ll kill you if you go back there. | 如果你回去 她们会杀了你的 |
[20:03] | I won’t go back there. | 我不会回去的 |
[20:08] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[20:10] | No matter what happens, I’ll be okay. | 不管发生了什么 我都会没事的 |
[20:15] | Promise me I’ll see you again. | 跟我保证我们会再见面 |
[20:19] | Promise. | 保证 |
[20:25] | Promise me you’ll be okay. | 跟我保证你会没事 |
[20:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[21:19] | So… | 那么 |
[21:22] | we lighting up the Hilltop? | 我们要攻击山顶寨吗 |
[21:24] | Gonna sit on our dicks a mite more. | 我们要继续按兵不动 |
[21:27] | Alas, we’re going to the landfill. | 唉 我们要去垃圾场 |
[21:31] | No worries, Gary. | 别担心 加里 |
[21:33] | Not a single one in the world. | 丝毫不用担心 |
[21:53] | Nellie! | 美女 |
[21:53] | Everybody keep their horses inside the gate! | 大家不要激动 |
[21:57] | After all, we’re friends. | 毕竟我们是朋友 |
[22:01] | Right? | 对吗 |
[22:06] | Now that that’s out of the way, | 既然说清了这点 |
[22:08] | let’s get down to the brass tacks. | 我们说正事吧 |
[22:10] | Bottom line, I’m gonna need an apology. | 底线是 我需要道歉 |
[22:14] | The genuine article. | 真诚的道歉 |
[22:22] | Now, I know you had your little side deal with Rick. | 我知道你跟瑞克有私下交易 |
[22:28] | You came to our home, pretty much arm in arm. | 你们几乎是手拉手来到了我们家 |
[22:33] | This despite the pre-existing arrangement with us. | 尽管我们事先已有过约定 |
[22:38] | Now you know we saw you, because we tried to kill you. | 你知道我们看到你了 因为我们想杀了你 |
[22:44] | So you’ve had plenty of time to prepare something. | 所以你有足够的时间准备些什么 |
[22:50] | A heartfelt act of confession, I hope. | 希望是一段感人肺腑的忏悔 |
[22:58] | Feel free to refer to any notes you may have prepared. | 你可以随意参考事先准备好的笔记 |
[23:03] | No deal with Rick. | 和瑞克没交易 |
[23:06] | Delivered him. | 送他过去 |
[23:07] | Brought to you. | 交给你们 |
[23:09] | But you shot. | 但你们开枪了 |
[23:14] | Bull-shit! | 胡扯 |
[23:27] | But no need to worry. | 但是不用担心 |
[23:32] | ‘Cause you caught yourself a break — | 因为你们走运了 |
[23:36] | a big ol’ break, if you ask me. | 要我说的话 走大运了 |
[23:40] | Negan is graciously willing to forgo any punishment, | 只要你们重新履行我们说好的协议 |
[23:45] | provided you agree to revert to the agreed-upon terms of our deal. | 尼根就会仁慈地免除一切惩罚 |
[23:49] | You do that… | 只要这样做 |
[23:52] | all is forgiven. | 一切一笔勾销 |
[23:55] | That’s some crazy good luck, right? | 走了狗屎运 对吧 |
[24:00] | However, we will be taking all your guns and ammunition. | 不过我们得收缴你们的枪支弹药 |
[24:05] | Not our deal. | 协议中没这条 |
[24:08] | No, it isn’t. | 没错 |
[24:11] | But we currently have a need. | 但我们现在有这个需求 |
[24:15] | And as friends, you will grant us | 作为盟友 这种善意的举动 |
[24:18] | this neighborly gesture as a sign of good faith. | 将被视作忠心的证明 |
[24:21] | Dangers everywhere. | 到处都有危险 |
[24:23] | Need guns, too. | 我们也需要枪 |
[24:26] | Not when you got us. | 你们有我们了 |
[24:27] | And if and when the time comes for you to have guns, | 如果真到了你们需要用枪的时候 |
[24:31] | the Saviors will provide them for you. | 救世军自会提供给你们 |
[24:34] | Spit-shined, ready to go. | 闪闪发光 枪况良好 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | Is this you? | 这是你画的吗 |
[25:23] | It’s not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[25:25] | You learn before or after? | 之前学的还是后来学的 |
[25:27] | Don’t learn. | 不是学的 |
[25:29] | This? | 这 |
[25:31] | Come to know. | 与生俱来 |
[25:38] | Why the dump? | 为什么要选垃圾场 |
[25:41] | I mean, there had to be a better place to call home. | 有很多好地方可以安家 |
[25:45] | Our place. | 我们的地方 |
[25:48] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[25:53] | What’s the deal with the helipad in back? | 后面的停机坪是怎么回事 |
[25:58] | The solar panels? | 那些太阳能板 |
[26:02] | What was this place? | 这里之前是什么地方 |
[26:07] | A dump. | 垃圾场 |
[26:21] | I want to know if you know. | 我想知道你知不知道 |
[26:26] | You have guns. | 枪给你了 |
[26:28] | We have deal? | 达成协议了吗 |
[26:30] | It occurs to me that I’ve not yet received the full definition of an apology. | 我突然发现我还没有得到正式的道歉 |
[26:35] | I feel like I’ve gotten some transgressional acknowledgment, | 我觉得你们似乎承认了背叛 |
[26:39] | the guns certainly cover restitution. | 这些枪自然算补偿 |
[26:43] | But what I’m not yet feeling… | 但我还没感觉到 |
[26:46] | is the remorse. | 悔恨 |
[26:50] | There is remorse. | 有悔恨 |
[27:01] | There is remorse. | 有悔恨 |
[27:03] | No! | 不 |
[27:06] | Say it again! | 再说一遍 |
[27:12] | There is remorse, you son of a bitch! | 有悔恨 你个混蛋 |
[27:21] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:30] | I don’t think you mean that. | 我觉得你不是真心的 |
[27:42] | Light it up, gents. | 开枪吧 兄弟们 |
[27:45] | Light it up now! | 立刻开枪 |
[28:21] | Got it done? | 任务完成了吗 |
[28:22] | That and then some. | 远不止此 |
[28:26] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[28:28] | Nothing on Gavin. | 加文没消息 |
[28:30] | Want me to turn back around, | 想让我回头 |
[28:32] | roll out, end the mystery? | 再出去一趟查清楚吗 |
[28:37] | I already sent a team out there. | 我已经派一队人去了 |
[28:42] | Well, I’m sure he’s A-okay. | 我想他一定没事 |
[28:44] | And if not, we’ll just send another message. | 如果真出事了 我们再警告一次 |
[28:49] | So, tell me how it went. | 告诉我具体过程 |
[28:52] | Standard message and delivery. | 标准的上门警告 |
[28:54] | Showed ’em and told ’em. | 通过示范让他们知道了 |
[28:58] | There was remorse. | 有悔恨 |
[28:59] | Negan. | 尼根 |
[29:00] | Yeah. What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:03] | It’s Rick. | 是瑞克 |
[29:41] | Come on! | 快来 |
[29:56] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[30:03] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[30:05] | The Saviors. | 救世军来了 |
[30:08] | Well, how do we get out? | 我们怎么出去 |
[30:11] | Get out… | 怎么进来 |
[30:13] | how you got in. | 就怎么出去 |
[30:21] | These weren’t heaps before. | 以前没有垃圾山 |
[30:24] | It was just trash | 只是垃圾 |
[30:26] | laid out, as far as the eye could see. | 一片片铺在地上 看不到尽头 |
[30:31] | I used to come here to find things to paint on. | 我以前常来这里找东西 在上面作画 |
[30:35] | Metal sheets. | 金属板 |
[30:37] | Fabrics. | 布料 |
[30:41] | And then after… everything changed… | 后来 一切改变之后 |
[30:47] | I realized this whole place was a canvas. | 我意识到 这个地方就是块画布 |
[30:53] | That we were the paint. | 我们就是颜料 |
[30:56] | We could create something new. | 我们可以创造新的事物 |
[30:58] | We could become something new. | 我们可以成为新的事物 |
[31:04] | We did. | 我们确实变了 |
[31:09] | This was our world. | 这里本是我们的世界 |
[31:12] | Apart from everyone else. | 与其他人都不同 |
[31:15] | In every way. | 从各方面来说都是 |
[31:18] | You did this. | 这是你的错 |
[31:21] | This is because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[31:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:48] | We’re gonna run for it. | 我们冲出去 |
[31:58] | Let me come with you. | 带我一起走 |
[31:59] | Just until they’re gone. | 远离它们就行 |
[32:05] | Nah. | 不 |
[32:07] | I’m done with her games. | 我受够了她的游戏 |
[32:11] | She can’t help us, anyway. | 反正她也帮不上我们 |
[32:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:00] | Wait! Please! Just — Just let me get out! | 等等 求你了 让我出去 |
[37:09] | 苹果酱 货架存销*20罐 | |
[37:51] | I shot above her head. I just wanted her gone. | 我朝她头顶开枪 我只想赶她走 |
[37:55] | Look, I saw her. She made it. | 我看到她了 她安全了 |
[37:58] | She ran into an empty alley just before I left. | 我走之前她跑进了空巷子里 |
[38:03] | I didn’t want her dead. | 我不想让她死 |
[38:06] | I just wanted her gone. | 我只想让她走 |
[38:11] | Feels like what Carl was talking about. | 感觉这就是卡尔所说的事 |
[38:16] | What we should do when we have a choice. | 当有选择时 我们该做什么 |
[38:33] | I need a se– I need a second. | 我需要点时间 |
[38:36] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[39:27] | 尼根 我是卡尔… 我被咬了… 我知道你变成这样是被迫的… | |
[40:03] | Get me Negan. | 让尼根通话 |
[40:08] | Who the hell is asking? | 你是谁 |
[40:15] | It’s Rick Grimes. | 瑞克·格兰姆斯 |
[40:22] | Ricky. Look at you, callin’ me up. | 瑞克 瞧你还给我打电话呢 |
[40:25] | You wanna tell me where you are | 不如告诉我你在哪 |
[40:26] | so we can do this face-to-face? | 我们当面谈谈吧 |
[40:31] | Carl’s dead. | 卡尔死了 |
[40:36] | He wrote letters. | 他写了很多信 |
[40:39] | He wrote one to you. | 其中一封是给你的 |
[40:41] | He asked you to stop. | 他要你停下 |
[40:46] | He asked me to stop. | 他要我停下 |
[40:50] | He asked us for peace. | 他要我们休战 |
[40:55] | But it’s too late for that. | 但现在太迟了 |
[41:00] | Even if we wanted a deal now, it doesn’t matter. | 即使我们想谈和 也没意义了 |
[41:06] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[41:12] | How did it happen? | 发生了什么 |
[41:20] | What? | 什么 |
[41:22] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[41:25] | Was it us? | 是我们吗 |
[41:26] | Was it the grenades? | 是手榴弹吗 |
[41:29] | The fire? | 大火吗 |
[41:30] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你们 |
[41:35] | Carl went out to help someone. | 卡尔出去帮别人 |
[41:41] | And he got bit. | 被咬了 |
[41:49] | God damn it. | 见鬼 |
[41:53] | Shit. I, um…I am sorry. | 妈的 我很遗憾 |
[41:59] | You know, I wanted him to be part of things. | 我想要他加入我 |
[42:01] | I had plans. | 我定了计划 |
[42:02] | He — That kid — | 那孩子 |
[42:06] | That kid was the future. | 那孩子是未来 |
[42:07] | The only future is one where you’re dead. | 只有你死了才有未来 |
[42:12] | What the hell are you doing, Rick? | 你到底在做什么 瑞克 |
[42:14] | Why are you fighting? Why are you making this so hard? | 你为什么反抗 你为什么增加难度 |
[42:17] | Carl is dead because of you. | 你害死了卡尔 |
[42:20] | Because you couldn’t leave shit well enough alone. | 因为你非要没事找事 |
[42:24] | I mean, hell, maybe he woulda died some other way. | 他说不定以后也会因别的而死 |
[42:28] | Any one of us can get our ticket punched at any second. | 我们任何人都可能随时蹬腿 |
[42:30] | but in this case — | 但就这情况来说 |
[42:31] | in this case… | 就这情况来说 |
[42:34] | he is dead because of you. | 他是被你害死的 |
[42:36] | Because you weren’t there to stop him from doing something stupid. | 因为你没能在场阻止他做傻事 |
[42:42] | You set this course, Rick. | 头是你起的 瑞克 |
[42:46] | Who’s next? | 下一个死的是谁 |
[42:47] | You are. | 你 |
[42:50] | No. | 不 |
[42:51] | But someone is. | 但会是某人 |
[42:54] | You see, I stop people from dying. | 你瞧 我阻止了人们死去 |
[42:58] | I am the answer. | 我是终极答案 |
[43:00] | Now, it may have taken a hard lesson for you to hear it, | 也许沉痛的教训才能让你意识到 |
[43:03] | but you should hear it now. | 但你该意识到了 |
[43:04] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[43:06] | Do not let any more of your shit decisions | 别再让你的错误决定 |
[43:09] | cost you to lose anyone else you love. | 害死你爱的其他人了 |
[43:13] | That garbage… | 那烂摊子 |
[43:16] | that sticks with you. | 是你的重担 |
[43:18] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[43:20] | Just like Carl will. | 就像卡尔一样 |
[43:25] | Hell, I’m feeling it. | 见鬼 我也难受 |
[43:27] | And I’m gonna be feeling it for a while. | 我会难受很久的 |
[43:32] | You could have just let me save all of you. | 你本可以让我拯救你们所有人 |
[43:37] | I mean, that why I killed your friends in the first place. | 所以我当初才杀了你的朋友们 |
[43:40] | So, you can sit there | 你可以坐在那里 |
[43:41] | and you can say that you’re gonna kill me, | 说什么你要杀了我 |
[43:43] | but you won’t. | 但你杀不了 |
[43:46] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[43:49] | You failed as a leader, | 你是个失败的领袖 |
[43:51] | and most of all, Rick, you failed as a father. | 更重要的是 瑞克 你是个失败的父亲 |
[43:56] | Just give up. | 放弃吧 |
[44:01] | Give up, because you have already lost. | 放弃吧 因为你已经输了 |