| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:27] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么 | 
| [00:37] | You were supposed to. | 你本该知道的 | 
| [00:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:42] | You were supposed to! | 你本该知道的 | 
| [00:46] | No! | 不 | 
| [01:30] | It’s on. | 开始了 | 
| [01:42] | Can I have that for when they come? | 这把枪能给我吗 等他们来时我好反击 | 
| [01:48] | This is not your lot. | 这不是你该做的事 | 
| [01:50] | You will stay inside, young Henry, | 你留在屋里 小亨利 | 
| [01:52] | with the others till it’s done. | 跟其他人待在一起 直到事情结束 | 
| [01:53] | But I need to help. I need to fight. | 但我需要帮忙 我需要抵抗 | 
| [01:55] | No. You do not. | 你不需要 | 
| [01:57] | You need to stay inside and guard this place. | 你需要待在屋里 保护这地方 | 
| [01:59] | You will live and help others do the same. | 你会活下去 并且帮别人活下去 | 
| [02:01] | Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [02:03] | You know I can help. | 你知道我能帮忙的 | 
| [02:06] | Henry, if you go out there during the attack, you’ll die. | 亨利 如果他们进攻时你在外面 你会死的 | 
| [02:16] | Protect them. | 保护好他们 | 
| [02:31] | Not there. Those go in the corner. | 别放那里 放在角落 | 
| [02:34] | What’d you say your specialty was? | 你说你的特长是什么来着 | 
| [02:36] | I was a second year EM resident at — | 我是第二年急诊住院医师 | 
| [02:38] | So you have never performed surgery. | 所以你从未做过手术 | 
| [02:41] | Three times. | 做过三次 | 
| [02:42] | Amputations? | 截肢手术呢 | 
| [02:43] | No, but I can figure it out. | 没做过 但我会搞懂的 | 
| [02:44] | Are you even strong enough to hold someone down | 你这力气能按住一个 | 
| [02:45] | who hasn’t been anesthetized? | 没被麻醉的人吗 | 
| [02:49] | I can figure it out. | 我会搞懂的 | 
| [02:50] | Can you shoot a gun? | 你能开枪吗 | 
| [02:52] | More importantly, can you shoot a gun while you’re holding someone down? | 更重要的是 你按住人的同时能开枪吗 | 
| [02:55] | I’m pretty sure I know enough to — | 我很肯定我知道得够多… | 
| [02:56] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [02:58] | ‘Cause it sounds to me like you don’t know enough of anything. | 因为在我听来 你任何事都懂得不够多 | 
| [03:01] | And in my experience, people who don’t know enough | 根据我的经验 一知半解的人 | 
| [03:03] | are more dangerous than people who don’t know shit. | 比完全不懂的人更危险 | 
| [03:06] | There’s a lot I haven’t done, I know that, | 我知道有很多事我都没做过 | 
| [03:08] | but from my first day at the hospital | 但从我第一天去医院上班 | 
| [03:10] | to this moment right now, | 到这一刻为止 | 
| [03:12] | all I’ve done are things I’ve never done. | 我做过的都是我没做过的事 | 
| [03:16] | There are people coming, right now, to hurt this place, | 现在有人要来袭击这里 | 
| [03:20] | and I’m standing here ready to help. | 我站在这里 做好了帮忙的准备 | 
| [03:22] | So stop asking me what I’ve done | 所以别问我做过什么 | 
| [03:27] | and start telling me what to do | 而是告诉我该做什么 | 
| [03:29] | besides where to put the damn blankets. | 除了把该死的毯子放在哪里 | 
| [03:36] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 | 
| [03:39] | Get ready. | 做好准备 | 
| [04:17] | Here we go. | 开始吧 | 
| [05:23] | Here I was hoping to give that gate a big ol’ wet, sloppy kiss, | 我还希望好好湿吻一番那扇门呢 | 
| [05:27] | and there she goes, playing hard to get. | 结果她却在玩欲擒故纵 | 
| [05:31] | Arat, Gary, | 阿拉特 加里 | 
| [05:32] | remove these offending articles from the road. | 把这些讨厌的东西从路上移开 | 
| [05:35] | The sun is down. | 太阳落山了 | 
| [05:36] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我厌倦了等待 | 
| [05:38] | Negan. I want to talk to Negan. | 尼根 我想跟尼根对话 | 
| [05:45] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 | 
| [05:46] | You are speaking to Negan, | 你正在跟尼根对话 | 
| [05:48] | but my birth certificate says “Simon.” | 但我的出生证明上写着”西蒙” | 
| [05:50] | With whom do I have the distinct displeasure of speaking? | 跟我进行这番不愉快对话的人是谁 | 
| [05:55] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [05:57] | Maggie Rhee. | 玛姬·李 | 
| [05:59] | The Widow. | 寡妇 | 
| [06:00] | Well, then. | 好吧 | 
| [06:02] | Hello again, Widow Rhee, | 又见面了 李寡妇 | 
| [06:05] | and allow me to offer my condolences. | 请允许我致以哀悼 | 
| [06:08] | For what’s happened and what’s about to happen. | 针对过去发生的事和将要发生的事 | 
| [06:11] | In case it’s not already plain as Hilltop potatoes, | 为防我说得不够明白 | 
| [06:14] | yours truly is speaking on behalf of Negan this go ’round. | 在下谨代表尼根发言 | 
| [06:19] | And I assure you that the man himself | 我向你保证老大本人 | 
| [06:21] | personally received your care package next day delivery. | 亲自签收了你隔夜送达的包裹 | 
| [06:24] | I noticed it was the box | 我注意到那个棺材 | 
| [06:25] | that I gave you in good faith — | 就是我出于好意给你的那个 | 
| [06:28] | trick’s on me. | 我被骗了 | 
| [06:30] | But the bill’s come due, | 但是时候还债了 | 
| [06:31] | and you and your people are gonna have to pay. | 你和你的人将付出代价 | 
| [06:35] | Quite dearly, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是很严重的代价 | 
| [06:40] | Your 38 people are alive and breathing. | 38个你的人还活着 | 
| [06:44] | Turn around and leave us be, | 转身离开 别惹我们 | 
| [06:46] | and they stay that way. | 我们就留他们一命 | 
| [06:48] | But if you don’t, I have 38 bullets | 如果你们不走 我会把38颗子弹 | 
| [06:51] | that I will personally fire into all 38. | 亲自打到那38个人身上 | 
| [06:59] | It’s too nice a night to spend it dyin’ slow, | 美好的夜晚不该浪费在慢慢死亡上 | 
| [07:01] | don’t you think, Simon? | 你不觉得吗 西蒙 | 
| [07:07] | How’s this gonna go? | 怎么说 | 
| [07:10] | Well, Maggie Rhee, | 玛姬·李 | 
| [07:13] | this is highly regrettable, but the way I see it, | 这真是太令人遗憾了 但在我看来 | 
| [07:16] | the Saviors you’re in possession of there | 你抓住的那些救世军 | 
| [07:18] | are damaged goods. | 都是残损品 | 
| [07:21] | You know, they’ve got themselves into their own pickle, | 他们自己陷入了困境 | 
| [07:25] | and this organization prizes those who, | 而本组织只奖励那些 | 
| [07:28] | “A,” avoid capture | A 没被抓住的人 | 
| [07:30] | and, “B,” figure out their own shit when said outcome eventuates. | 以及 B 出事之后自己想办法的人 | 
| [07:36] | Which, in the end, is my way of saying screw them. | 总而言之 我的意思是 去他们的 | 
| [07:42] | Did you really think that cockamamie play would work? | 你真觉得如此荒谬的办法能起作用吗 | 
| [07:49] | It will. | 会起作用的 | 
| [07:53] | Alright, people. | 好了 大伙儿们 | 
| [07:54] | Let’s get this party started. | 开始狂欢吧 | 
| [07:57] | And though we do not come bearing munitions, | 尽管我们没带什么枪炮来 | 
| [07:59] | remember — the plan has changed. | 记住了 计划有变 | 
| [08:02] | Our goal is not merely infection — it is conclusion. | 我们的目标不再是感染他们 而是杀死他们 | 
| [08:05] | We are doing away with these people. | 我们要把这些人都干掉 | 
| [08:08] | All of ’em. | 全部干掉 | 
| [08:10] | This isn’t what he’d want. | 这不是他想要的 | 
| [08:17] | You know that, right? | 你心里清楚 对吧 | 
| [08:20] | He could still be out there. | 他可能还活着 | 
| [08:25] | You sure you wanna face that with him if he shows? | 你确定等他回来之后你想面对这个吗 | 
| [08:32] | Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission, D. | 乞求宽恕总比请求允许要好 小德 | 
| [08:35] | Future problems. | 以后的问题以后再说 | 
| [08:46] | Go! Through the gate before the assholes close it! | 上 趁这些混蛋没关门先冲进去 | 
| [09:05] | Now! | 动手 | 
| [09:25] | Boys in back, light ’em up! | 后面的 干掉他们 | 
| [09:37] | Take the prisoners to my office. Hold ’em there ’til it’s done. | 把人质带到我办公室 在结束前看好他们 | 
| [09:40] | Let’s go. Go. Inside! Get inside! | 走吧 快 进去 快进去 | 
| [09:43] | I can help you defend this place. | 我可以帮你保卫这个地方 | 
| [09:45] | I want to. | 我想帮忙 | 
| [09:48] | Please, Maggie. | 拜托了 玛姬 | 
| [09:48] | You think I got a reason to be loyal to these people? | 你觉得我有理由忠于那些人吗 | 
| [09:52] | Maggie — you coming? | 玛姬 你进来吗 | 
| [09:53] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪 | 
| [09:56] | Lookouts, fall back! Front line, give ’em cover! | 瞭望台 撤退 前线 掩护他们 | 
| [10:42] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 | 
| [10:43] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没事的 有我呢 | 
| [10:52] | I’ll take out sunshine around the corner. | 我来解决转角那个小可爱 | 
| [10:57] | – Unless you want her, D. – No. | -除非你想搞定她 小德 -不想 | 
| [11:00] | Well, how ’bout the next one, then? | 那下一个你来搞定怎么样 | 
| [11:01] | I’m gonna need a group effort here. | 我现在需要团队合作 | 
| [11:04] | Go. | 快走 | 
| [11:05] | I’ll stay with him. | 我守着他 | 
| [11:39] | Tara! | 塔拉 | 
| [12:02] | Daryl, it’s time. | 达里尔 时候到了 | 
| [12:04] | Maggie gave the signal. We gotta go. | 玛姬发信号了 我们得走了 | 
| [12:09] | Daryl! | 达里尔 | 
| [12:54] | I can’t see shit. | 屁都看不清 | 
| [13:13] | These people have run before. | 这些人以前就逃跑过 | 
| [13:19] | Arat, take a team around back. | 阿拉特 带几个人绕后 | 
| [13:21] | I want the place surrounded. | 包围这个地方 | 
| [13:22] | Gary, your group goes for the trailers. | 加里 你的小队去拖车那边 | 
| [13:25] | – Slow and quiet, capiche? – Yeah. | -慢点 轻点 明白吗 -明白 | 
| [13:33] | The rest of us? | 剩下的人呢 | 
| [13:37] | The rest of us are making a house call. | 剩下的人搞个上门服务 | 
| [13:41] | Well, if anybody’s home… | 如果家里有人的话 | 
| [13:45] | it’s time to do some proper slaughtering. | 该适当屠宰一下了 | 
| [14:11] | God damn it, no! | 妈的 不要 | 
| [14:12] | Back to the trucks! Go! Go! Go! | 退到卡车那边去 快快快 | 
| [14:43] | Move! Move! | 走 走 | 
| [14:45] | Keep moving! | 继续走 | 
| [15:04] | Just stay down. | 别起来 | 
| [15:13] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么 | 
| [15:22] | You know what it is! | 你知道是什么 | 
| [15:53] | I wanted them dead. | 我想杀了他们 | 
| [15:56] | All of them. | 杀光他们 | 
| [15:58] | Negan most of all. | 尤其是尼根 | 
| [16:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:04] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [16:08] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 | 
| [16:10] | He wasn’t here. | 他没来 | 
| [16:12] | I saw him out there. | 我在外边看到过他 | 
| [16:15] | I broke away and tried to kill him. | 我离队想杀了他 | 
| [16:19] | I didn’t, but I tried. | 没得手 但我努力过 | 
| [16:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:54] | We don’t have the resources to fight off another attack. | 我们没资源击退下一次进攻了 | 
| [16:57] | Be ready to go. | 准备撤离吧 | 
| [17:01] | Hey. You shouldn’t be out here. | 你不该出来的 | 
| [17:03] | Oh, it’s just…it’s just a scratch. | 只是擦伤而已 | 
| [17:06] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 | 
| [17:07] | What if it wasn’t? | 万一伤更重怎么办 | 
| [17:08] | Then it’d be my own damn fault. | 那就是我自己的错了 | 
| [17:10] | He’s back with them because of me. | 因为我 他才回救世军的 | 
| [17:12] | No, he’s back with ’em ’cause that’s who he is. | 不 他回救世军是因为他就是那种人 | 
| [17:15] | We…We got lucky. | 我们很幸运 | 
| [17:17] | Finding Maggie…Rick. | 碰到了玛姬 瑞克 | 
| [17:20] | It could’ve been different. | 本可能不一样的 | 
| [17:21] | It was, for me, when I was with the Governor. | 以前我跟着总督时就不一样 | 
| [17:24] | Yeah, but you weren’t one of ’em. | 是的 但现在你不跟总督了 | 
| [17:27] | But I was with them. | 可我以前跟过 | 
| [17:30] | Your brother, too. | 你哥哥也跟过 | 
| [17:31] | My brother? | 我哥 | 
| [17:33] | My brother ran the wrong way his whole life. | 我哥一生都没走对路 | 
| [17:35] | If he were here, if I stuck with him when he left, | 如果他还在 如果他走的时候我跟着他 | 
| [17:37] | we’d be with the Saviors, too, | 我们也会加入救世军 | 
| [17:39] | or some other group just like ’em. | 或加入其他一样坏的团体 | 
| [17:42] | But I’d have figured out who they were just like you did. | 但我会看清他们的真面目 就像你一样 | 
| [17:45] | Maybe that’s what happened to Dwight. | 也许德怀特也是这样 | 
| [17:47] | Is that before or after he killed your girl? | 那是在他杀死你女朋友之前还是之后 | 
| [17:51] | Or is that all square now? | 还是说你们已经两清了 | 
| [17:55] | It is. | 两清了 | 
| [17:58] | Look, I might hate him forever, but he saved my life. | 我可能会永远恨他 但他救了我的命 | 
| [18:01] | No, he tried to kill you last night. | 不 他昨晚想杀了你 | 
| [18:04] | When we were in the woods, when we were coming here, | 我们在树林时 在来这的路上 | 
| [18:06] | I saw him try and help us win. | 我看到他尽力帮我们赢 | 
| [18:09] | Yeah. I saw what I saw, too. | 嗯 我也看到了我看到的 | 
| [18:34] | Saved you this turnip. | 给你留了块萝卜 | 
| [18:37] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 我不吃 | 
| [18:53] | Rick… | 瑞克 | 
| [18:54] | Maggie turned off the generators to save on gas. | 玛姬为了省油把发电机关了 | 
| [18:58] | The kids are gonna need air in this heat. | 这么热的天 孩子们需要新鲜空气 | 
| [19:14] | Can I take a look at that cut? | 能让我看看你的伤口吗 | 
| [19:17] | I have some stuff to clean it. | 我有清洗的用品 | 
| [19:20] | Let me get this done first. | 让我先把这个干完 | 
| [19:49] | I saw him at the back of the convoy. | 我看到他在车队后面 | 
| [19:51] | That’s why I did it. | 所以我才那么做 | 
| [19:58] | I had to try. | 我必须试一下 | 
| [20:01] | I had to. | 必须 | 
| [20:39] | We can get you outside the gates…with a guard. | 我们可以让你出去 派个守卫跟着你 | 
| [20:44] | So you can bury your people. | 让你埋葬你的人 | 
| [20:48] | They’re not mine. | 他们不是我的人 | 
| [20:50] | But I’m glad you see them that way. | 但我很欣慰你这样看待他们 | 
| [20:53] | As people. | 当人看 | 
| [21:11] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:14] | Just…you’re a good leader. | 只是… 你是个好领袖 | 
| [21:20] | I knew it before, but last night… | 我之前就知道 但昨晚 | 
| [21:26] | You saved the gates. | 你保住了大门 | 
| [21:28] | You saved the community. | 你救了整个社区 | 
| [21:30] | You saved lives. | 你救了很多人命 | 
| [21:34] | Because they sacrificed theirs. | 因为他们牺牲了自己的命 | 
| [21:39] | I only saved the prisoners ’cause Negan is still in play. | 我救囚犯 仅是因为尼根还在 | 
| [21:43] | Which means they could be. | 所以他们还有利用价值 | 
| [21:46] | I sent Negan that body in the box to make him mad. | 我用棺材给尼根寄去那具尸体是为了激怒他 | 
| [21:51] | To lure him here. | 引他来这 | 
| [21:56] | ‘Cause I wanted my husband’s…grave | 因为我希望我丈夫的坟 | 
| [21:59] | to be the last thing he saw. | 是他最后看见的东西 | 
| [22:04] | Even if it came at a cost. | 即使要付出代价 | 
| [22:10] | I don’t know if that makes me a good leader. | 我不知道这样的我是不是好领袖 | 
| [22:15] | I do know that the only regret I have | 我只知道我唯一的遗憾是 | 
| [22:18] | is that Negan is not in that pile of bodies. | 尼根不在那堆尸体中 | 
| [22:26] | You had me worried. | 你让我很担心 | 
| [22:28] | Well… | 这个嘛 | 
| [22:30] | if I’d known getting stabbed would get your attention, | 如果我知道被刺一刀能得到你的关注 | 
| [22:33] | I would’ve done it a lot sooner. | 我早就这么做了 | 
| [22:40] | I’m sorry for how I left. | 抱歉我那样离开 | 
| [22:43] | What I did to you. | 我对你所做的事 | 
| [22:45] | I don’t need an apology. | 我不需要你的道歉 | 
| [22:49] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我什么 | 
| [22:54] | But, uh, I guess I have been wondering why. | 不过 我的确一直在思考原因 | 
| [23:01] | Was any of it real? | 你对我动过真感情吗 | 
| [23:05] | I didn’t want it to be real. | 我当时不想要真感情 | 
| [23:09] | I was pretending. | 我只是在演戏 | 
| [23:11] | Well, don’t go easy on me here. | 不用顾及我的感受 | 
| [23:17] | I was trying to live a life. | 我当时想好好生活 | 
| [23:20] | Then we found out that we hadn’t gotten rid of the Saviors. | 之后发现我们还没消灭救世军 | 
| [23:23] | And that there would be more fighting and more dying. | 会有更多的斗争和死亡 | 
| [23:25] | And I couldn’t. | 我受不了 | 
| [23:30] | And it was right about the time that… | 当时正好… | 
| [23:34] | it felt like — | 感觉… | 
| [23:38] | like — like maybe it wasn’t… | 感觉好像是… | 
| [23:43] | like maybe it wasn’t going to be pretending anymore. | 好像不用再装下去了 | 
| [23:49] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [23:50] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [23:52] | that just might be one of the nicest things | 这可能是其他人给我说过的 | 
| [23:54] | anybody’s ever said to me. | 最好的话之一了 | 
| [24:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [24:07] | You gonna leave again? | 你还会离开吗 | 
| [24:11] | After it’s over? | 在一切结束之后 | 
| [24:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:19] | I think I might just accept that | 我想我可能只是接受了 | 
| [24:21] | some of us are lucky enough to just live, | 有些人足够幸运可以活下来 | 
| [24:24] | some of us are lucky enough to just fight. | 有些人足够幸运可以去战斗 | 
| [24:28] | Even after it ends? | 结束之后也是吗 | 
| [24:30] | I don’t think it ends. | 我不认为会结束 | 
| [24:32] | What we’re doing… | 我们在做的事 | 
| [24:36] | The end of the fight is — is what we’re fighting for. | 这场战争的结束 是我们战斗的目标 | 
| [24:43] | Winning just means we get tomorrow. | 获胜只代表我们赢了明天 | 
| [24:52] | Maybe one more night. | 也许再加一晚 | 
| [25:04] | Maybe one more morning. | 也许再加一个早晨 | 
| [25:10] | After that… | 在那之后 | 
| [25:12] | no guarantees. | 无法保证 | 
| [25:39] | I wouldn’t have died if I went out there. | 我出去参战也不会死的 | 
| [25:42] | You would have, Henry. | 你会的 亨利 | 
| [25:44] | Just trust me — you would have. | 相信我 你会的 | 
| [25:56] | I could treat your wound. | 我可以帮你处理伤口 | 
| [25:59] | Wouldn’t want it to get infected. | 不要感染了 | 
| [26:15] | There’s, um… a prayer for the dead | 有一种为亡者祈祷的仪式 | 
| [26:19] | I first heard when I was a little boy. | 我第一次听到的时候还是个小孩 | 
| [26:23] | It, uh… ended with the phrase, | 最后一句是 | 
| [26:28] | “Do not send us astray after ‘them'” — | 不要让我们跟随他们误入歧途 | 
| [26:34] | – those who died… – Don’t. | -那些死去的人 -别说了 | 
| [27:08] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [27:12] | I’m okay. | 我还好 | 
| [27:14] | Siddiq and Dr. Dana, they’re — they’re good. | 西迪克和丹娜医生很棒 | 
| [27:18] | Didn’t even feel ’em stitching me up. | 缝合的时候都没感觉到 | 
| [27:19] | We’re lucky to have ’em. | 有他们在 我们很幸运 | 
| [27:22] | We’re lucky to have you. | 有你在 我们很幸运 | 
| [27:24] | If Gregory was in charge, | 如果是格雷戈里掌事 | 
| [27:25] | this — this place wouldn’t be here anymore. | 这个地方会不复存在 | 
| [27:28] | He was about himself. | 他只顾自己 | 
| [27:31] | What he wanted. | 只管自己想要什么 | 
| [27:34] | That’s not you. | 你不是这样的 | 
| [29:00] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:06] | Mnh…it wasn’t…they… | 不是… 他们… | 
| [29:08] | Ah, you’re burning up. | 你发烧了 | 
| [29:10] | I’m gonna go get the doctor. | 我去叫医生 | 
| [29:16] | Just hold tight. | 坚持住 | 
| [31:16] | You’re Gregory, right? | 你是格雷戈里吗 | 
| [31:17] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [31:19] | Yes. | 我是 | 
| [31:22] | Let me out. | 放我出去 | 
| [31:24] | Do you know which one killed my brother? | 你知道是谁杀了我哥哥吗 | 
| [31:26] | I-I don’t know who your brother is. | 我不知道你哥哥是谁 | 
| [31:28] | I-I don’t know any of these people. | 这些人我一个都不认识 | 
| [31:32] | I’m not one of them. | 我和他们不是一伙的 | 
| [31:42] | That’s a very dangerous weapon you got there, kiddo. | 你拿的武器非常危险 孩子 | 
| [31:47] | Uh, I don’t want you to get hurt — | 我不希望你受伤 | 
| [31:50] | I don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我不希望任何人受伤 | 
| [31:55] | Why don’t you give it to me, and we can talk, huh? | 你何不交给我 然后我们谈谈 | 
| [32:06] | I’m sorry about your brother. | 你哥哥的事我很遗憾 | 
| [32:09] | Killing them isn’t gonna bring him back. | 杀死他们不会让他起死回生 | 
| [32:12] | No. | 没错 | 
| [32:13] | But it’ll make me feel better. | 但那会令我好受些 | 
| [32:16] | It already did once. | 已经好受过一次了 | 
| [32:19] | And why would you be in here if you’re not with them? | 如果你和他们不是一伙 为什么会被关进去 | 
| [32:22] | I’m not dumb. | 我又不傻 | 
| [32:24] | One of you knows who killed Ben, | 你们某人知道谁杀了本 | 
| [32:25] | and if I have to, I’m gonna start shooting people | 如果有必要的话 我会一个个枪杀你们 | 
| [32:28] | until someone tells me. | 直到某人告诉我 | 
| [32:29] | Hey, kid. I get it. | 孩子 我懂 | 
| [32:32] | My — My big brother died, too. | 我哥哥也死了 | 
| [32:36] | Killing a buncha guys who mighta had something to do with it | 杀一些或许与你哥哥的死有关的人 | 
| [32:38] | sounds pretty damn good in theory. | 虽然听起来很爽 | 
| [32:41] | But, uh, it’s not gonna make you feel any better. | 但是 那不会让你好受 | 
| [32:47] | Not for long. | 不会维持很久 | 
| [32:50] | I know. | 我知道的 | 
| [32:51] | – What’s up, Al? – Nothing. Go back to sleep. | -怎么了 艾尔 -没什么 继续睡 | 
| [33:35] | Ezekiel, please watch our back. | 以西结 掩护我们背后 | 
| [33:38] | Rick, I’m gonna need you to… | 瑞克 我需要你… | 
| [33:41] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [33:55] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [34:03] | Music to my ears. | 如音乐般动听 | 
| [34:07] | Was it you? | 是你吗 | 
| [34:12] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, kid. | 我不知道你在说什么 孩子 | 
| [34:29] | I want the guy who killed my brother. | 我想知道谁杀了我哥哥 | 
| [34:31] | Somebody better tell me now! | 谁最好现在就告诉我 | 
| [34:34] | Look, I know you’re angry. Okay? I know. I was, too. | 我知道你很愤怒 好吗 我当时也是 | 
| [34:37] | But words are a lot easier t-to live with than actions, all right? | 但是真做出来比嘴上说说更难挽回 | 
| [34:41] | Be a man and step forward | 男人一点 站出来 | 
| [34:44] | so I don’t have to kill your friends. | 这样我就不用杀你的朋友们了 | 
| [34:48] | I’m gonna count to 10 and start shooting. | 我会数到十 然后开始射击 | 
| [34:51] | 1…2…3… | 一 二 三 | 
| [34:57] | …4…5… | 四 五 | 
| [35:14] | Gate’s open, boys! Let’s go! | 门开了 弟兄们 快跑 | 
| [35:49] | The hell happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [35:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [35:52] | Maybe walkers got in. | 也许行尸进来了 | 
| [35:53] | Maybe during the fight. | 也许是战斗时混进来的 | 
| [35:54] | These are our own people, though. | 但他们都是我们自己人 | 
| [36:11] | Stay back! | 退后 | 
| [36:37] | You alright? | 你没事吗 | 
| [36:38] | Yeah, just… | 没事 只是… | 
| [36:41] | He wasn’t bit. | 他没被咬 | 
| [36:43] | But he turned. | 但他转变了 | 
| [36:49] | Negan’s bat. | 尼根的球棒 | 
| [36:53] | When I was out there with him, it was covered in walker blood. | 我和他在外面时 球棒沾满了尸血 | 
| [36:57] | I just thought he’d crossed some. | 我以为他只是碰到了一些行尸 | 
| [36:58] | But maybe… | 但是或许 | 
| [37:03] | They have us working for them again. | 他们又奴役我们了 | 
| [37:07] | Killin’ our own. | 让我们自相残杀 | 
| [37:09] | It’s the fever. | 是发烧 | 
| [37:13] | That’s what it is. | 就是这个 | 
| [37:17] | It makes sense now. | 现在说得通了 | 
| [37:27] | One of you… | 你们某人 | 
| [37:30] | you’re gonna have to do it. | 必须动手 | 
| [37:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [37:37] | You gotta do it for me. | 你必须替我做 | 
| [37:40] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [37:43] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [38:05] | Good out there? | 外面还好吗 | 
| [38:07] | House is clear. | 房子安全了 | 
| [38:08] | How’d this happen? | 怎么回事 | 
| [38:21] | Um…the Saviors did something to their weapons. | 救世军对武器做了一些处理 | 
| [38:25] | Everyone they cut up… or got shot… | 任何被他们割伤或击中的人 | 
| [38:30] | they all got sick. | 都会生病 | 
| [38:32] | Some of ’em turned. | 其中一些人转变了 | 
| [38:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [38:37] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:44] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [38:48] | When we were out there, | 我们在外面时 | 
| [38:51] | and you said you were done waiting, | 你说你等够了 | 
| [38:55] | I coulda killed him. | 我本能杀了他的 | 
| [38:57] | I shoulda. | 我应该杀了他的 | 
| [38:58] | No. He wanted to be here with us. | 不 他想和我们在一起 | 
| [39:04] | And no matter what he did or how hard he tried, | 不管他怎么做 不管他怎么努力 | 
| [39:06] | I wanted him dead. | 我都希望他死 | 
| [39:10] | I just couldn’t let it be anything else. | 我无法接受其他结果 | 
| [39:17] | Karma’s a bitch, right? | 命运弄人 对吧 | 
| [39:36] | Hands up, now! | 举起手来 | 
| [39:38] | Hey, we’re trying to help! | 我们是在帮忙 | 
| [39:39] | A-A-A kid came and opened up the pen. We had people turn. | 一个孩子来打开了围栏 里面有人转变了 | 
| [39:42] | A bunch of ’em left, but a | 一部分人逃了 | 
| [39:43] | bunch of ’em are trying to close that gate. | 但也有一部分人在试图关上门 | 
| [39:45] | Maggie, look. | 玛姬 看 | 
| [39:49] | Dianne. | 戴安 | 
| [39:51] | We’re on it. Come on. | 得令 走 | 
| [39:58] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [40:00] | I went to check on the prisoners, but the pen was empty. | 我想来看看囚犯 但围栏空了 | 
| [40:07] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 | 
| [40:08] | They didn’t say where they were goin’. | 他们没说去哪 | 
| [40:09] | They just ran. | 他们只是跑了 | 
| [40:11] | And you didn’t? | 你没跑吗 | 
| [40:12] | You saw what we mean to Negan and Simon. | 你看到了我们对尼根和西蒙来说一文不值 | 
| [40:16] | Which might be a dumb thing to say — | 说这话可能很蠢 | 
| [40:17] | it doesn’t make us worth much to your people, either, | 我们对你们来说也不值什么 | 
| [40:19] | but…those of us that stayed, stayed. | 但是留下的人都是真心的 | 
| [40:24] | We had plenty of chances to run. | 我们有很多机会逃跑 | 
| [40:41] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [40:45] | Henry, if you’re down here, come on out! | 亨利 如果你在下面 快出来 | 
| [40:48] | Yo. We’ve checked everywhere. | 我们所有地方都找过了 | 
| [40:50] | The little man’s gone. | 孩子不见了 | 
| [40:52] | Hey. Some of the Saviors said Henry broke into the pen, | 有几个救世军说在其他人逃跑前 | 
| [40:55] | just before the others escaped. | 亨利闯进了围栏里 | 
| [40:57] | He was down there, and then he wasn’t. | 他之前在那里 现在不在了 | 
| [41:02] | I told him… I told him what would happen. | 我告诉过他会发生什么 | 
| [41:13] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么 | 
| [41:16] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么 | 
| [41:22] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么 | 
| [41:24] | You know what it is! | 你知道是什么 | 
| [41:27] | You know what it is. | 你知道是什么 | 
| [41:28] | You know what it is! You know! | 你知道是什么 你知道的 | 
| [41:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [41:54] | The cost. | 代价太大 |