| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [04:48] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得怎么样 | 
| [04:51] | My mind won’t shut off. | 我脑子里一直在想事 | 
| [04:55] | – You? – Ah, not bad. | -你呢 -还行 | 
| [05:05] | You’re gonna have this charter thing squared by supper. | 你要在晚饭前把宪章的事弄好 | 
| [05:09] | Yeah. | 哦 | 
| [05:11] | No. | 不可能 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, it’s good you’re leading this place. | 你在领导这里真好 | 
| [05:16] | With you. | 跟你一起领导啊 | 
| [05:17] | Nah, I’ve been at the bridge. | 不 我一直在桥那边 | 
| [05:20] | Here, it’s you. | 领导这里的是你 | 
| [05:22] | Keeping this place safe, | 保护这里的安全 | 
| [05:25] | figuring out how to make it better. | 想着如何把这里变得更好 | 
| [05:27] | Speaking of… | 说到这里 | 
| [05:29] | Judith has a cough. | 朱迪思咳嗽了 | 
| [05:30] | Yeah, I already checked. | 我已经去看过了 | 
| [05:32] | No fever, so probably just the cough. | 没发烧 可能只是咳嗽 | 
| [05:35] | I’m gonna take her to Siddiq just in case. | 我要带她去让西迪克看看 以防万一 | 
| [05:37] | I’ll join you. | 我跟你一起 | 
| [05:39] | We’re gonna have to promise a family fun day | 我们得保证办一个家庭娱乐日 | 
| [05:41] | just to get her to step foot in there. | 好哄她进诊所 | 
| [05:46] | Aren’t you headed back right away? | 你不要马上回去吗 | 
| [05:47] | Oh, I can take the day. | 我可以休息一天 | 
| [05:49] | We can. | 我们可以 | 
| [05:51] | Last report, things were good. | 根据最近的报告 情况不错 | 
| [05:53] | Maggie will be there soon, thanks to you. | 玛姬很快就会过去 多亏了你 | 
| [05:56] | She can hold down the fort for a while. | 她可以帮我管一阵子 | 
| [05:59] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [06:01] | It’s just, Maggie is trying, I know she is. | 只是 玛姬在努力 我知道 | 
| [06:04] | But she’s still angry. | 但她依然很生气 | 
| [06:06] | And so’s Daryl. | 达里尔也是 | 
| [06:08] | – Maybe others. – Well, you want me to go? | -也许还有其他人 -你想让我去吗 | 
| [06:10] | I want it to work. | 我希望这能管用 | 
| [06:13] | Oh, it will. | 会的 | 
| [06:15] | It will. | 肯定会 | 
| [06:17] | Even if everyone isn’t all in yet. | 就算大家没有完全同意 | 
| [06:20] | They’ll get there. | 他们迟早也会的 | 
| [06:23] | Just like we did. | 就像我们一样 | 
| [06:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [06:29] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [06:37] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [06:41] | For everything you’ve done. | 为了你做的一切 | 
| [06:45] | For everything you’re doing. | 为了你在做的一切 | 
| [06:50] | For you. | 为了你 | 
| [07:06] | Why don’t you… | 为何你不 | 
| [07:09] | take a break? | 休息一会 | 
| [07:14] | You want me to stop working? | 你想让我停止工作吗 | 
| [07:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [07:25] | You want me to stop creating the foundations | 你想让我停止创造 | 
| [07:28] | of a new civilization? | 新文明的基础 | 
| [07:30] | Well, I can think of another way… | 我能想出另一个 | 
| [07:34] | to build for the future. | 创造未来的方法 | 
| [07:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [07:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [08:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:03] | For the future. | 为了未来 | 
| [08:45] | Idle down there, kemosabe. | 冷静点 亲爱的 | 
| [08:46] | We’re all one big kumbaya now. | 我们现在都是盟友了 | 
| [08:49] | Why aren’t you at the bridge? | 你们为什么没在桥那里 | 
| [08:51] | We’re looking for a friend. | 我们在找一位朋友 | 
| [08:53] | He went missing last night. | 他昨晚失踪了 | 
| [08:57] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这事吗 | 
| [08:59] | No. Just getting here. | 不知道 我刚到 | 
| [09:03] | What you got in the bed? | 你带了什么 | 
| [09:07] | Hilltop’s half of the deal for the ethanol. | 山顶寨用来换乙醇的一半货物 | 
| [09:10] | Shipment we never got. | 我们没收到乙醇 | 
| [09:11] | Yeah, that went missing, too. | 对 那也失踪了 | 
| [09:15] | Along with the people bringing it. | 跟运送乙醇的人一起 | 
| [09:17] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这事吗 | 
| [09:19] | I wish I did. I want that fuel. | 我希望我知道 我想要那批燃料 | 
| [09:28] | Just like you said. | 和你说的一样 | 
| [09:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [09:35] | Mark you down for that. | 我要记下来 | 
| [09:41] | My name’s Mud. | 我叫泥蜂 | 
| [09:43] | And you’re the Widow. | 你是寡妇 | 
| [09:47] | That’s Jed. | 那是杰德 | 
| [09:50] | Mark him down for the tomato. Thanks for bringing it. | 记下他吃了个西红柿 谢谢你送来 | 
| [09:52] | We’re gonna make good on the fuel as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快兑现燃料的 | 
| [09:57] | Gotta go. | 得走了 | 
| [09:58] | Got to get back before the next shift. | 得在下一次换班前赶回去 | 
| [10:16] | Can’t believe we’re working with those assholes. | 难以置信我们在和这些混蛋合作 | 
| [10:22] | We’re giving it a chance. | 我们得试试 | 
| [10:34] | Hey, hold up. | 等等 | 
| [10:41] | Again. | 再来一次 | 
| [10:47] | – Okay. Come on, Daddy. – 1, 2, 3. | -来吧 爸爸 -1 2 3 | 
| [11:06] | I gotcha! I gotcha! | 我接住你了 | 
| [11:07] | Oh, I gotcha, gotcha! I gotcha! | 我接住你了 | 
| [11:10] | Go! Go! | 快 快 | 
| [11:15] | Yay! | 耶 | 
| [11:19] | Good job. | 做得好 | 
| [11:28] | “But as the hours passed and nothing terrible happened, | 但是随着时间流逝 什么可怕的事都没发生 | 
| [11:30] | she stopped worrying and resolved to wait calmly | 她不再担心 决心平静地等待 | 
| [11:34] | and see what the future would bring.” | 看看未来会发生什么 | 
| [11:43] | “At last, she crawled over the swaying floor | 最后她从摇荡的地板上 | 
| [11:46] | to her bed and laid down upon it. | 爬到床上 躺了下去 | 
| [11:48] | And Toto lay down beside her. | 托托趴在了她的身旁 | 
| [11:51] | In spite of the swaying of the house | 虽然房子在不停地摇荡 | 
| [11:53] | and the wailing of the wind, | 狂风在不停地怒吼 | 
| [11:55] | Dorothy soon closed her eyes | 但是多萝西很快闭上双眼 | 
| [11:58] | and fell fast asleep.” | 只一会功夫就进入了梦乡 | 
| [12:04] | Hey, look at those pictures. | 看看这些图片 | 
| [12:12] | It’s one of the Saviors. He was missing. | 是救世军的人 他失踪了 | 
| [12:14] | Others were getting suspicious. | 其他人起疑了 | 
| [12:16] | He was found, but he was dead. | 最后找到了他 但他死了 | 
| [12:18] | But it doesn’t look like an accident. | 看起来不像是意外 | 
| [12:20] | Someone definitely took him out. | 绝对是有人干掉了他 | 
| [12:49] | Guess they’re gonna execute every last one of us! | 看来他们要处决我们每一个人 | 
| [12:52] | Just like Justin! | 就像贾斯汀 | 
| [12:53] | Not if we have guns, too. | 如果我们也有枪就不会 | 
| [12:58] | Hey, hey, you guys! | 你们 | 
| [13:00] | Come on, you guys! , you guys! | 让一让 让一让 | 
| [13:02] | No, no, no, no! | 别这样 | 
| [13:03] | No! | 别这样 | 
| [13:04] | What if we get over here? | 我们过去怎么样 | 
| [13:06] | Hey, hey, guys! | 别打了 | 
| [13:08] | Relax! | 别冲动 | 
| [13:10] | That’s it. Get off him. | 够了 别碰他 | 
| [13:13] | Back off! | 后退 | 
| [13:16] | Hey! Hey! Stop this shit! | 别闹了 | 
| [13:18] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 都住手 停下 | 
| [13:22] | We’re gonna find out who did this, | 我们要查出这是谁干的 | 
| [13:23] | and we’re gonna make sure it never happens to us again, all right? | 确保我们不会再被害 好吗 | 
| [13:25] | “Us”? | “我们” | 
| [13:26] | You’re not one of us anymore. | 你不再是我们的一员了 | 
| [13:28] | “Us” Means all of us. | “我们”是指我们所有人 | 
| [13:32] | Go shovel that horse shit to whoever killed Justin! | 去跟杀死贾斯汀的凶手说去吧 | 
| [13:40] | I thought you were supposed to be our leader. | 我还以为你是我们的领袖 | 
| [13:42] | Enough. | 够了 | 
| [13:43] | Turn around, all of you. | 所有人转身 | 
| [13:45] | No can do, C. | 不行 卡萝尔 | 
| [13:47] | Why don’t you go ahead and yank that roscoe, | 不如你拔出左轮枪 | 
| [13:49] | pop me right here? | 在这里打死我 | 
| [13:50] | It’s better than worrying about getting it in the back. | 这样总比操心背后中枪好 | 
| [13:59] | We don’t want this. | 我们不想这样 | 
| [14:02] | Hey, we just need to protect ourselves. | 我们只是得保护自己 | 
| [14:04] | No guns! | 不许发枪 | 
| [14:07] | That ’cause you’re the one took out Justin? | 因为是你杀了贾斯汀吗 | 
| [14:10] | Nah. | 不 | 
| [14:11] | My money’s on garbage lady. | 我觉得是垃圾女 | 
| [14:15] | Revenge for Simon’s play, sure. | 报复西蒙 当然了 | 
| [14:18] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:20] | It’s him. | 是他 | 
| [14:23] | Finishing what he started. | 完成他未完成的事 | 
| [14:31] | Hey, stop. It’s gonna go too far. | 住手 会出事的 | 
| [14:34] | Nah. It won’t. | 不会的 | 
| [14:40] | Maybe it’s both of them. | 也许他俩是同伙 | 
| [14:43] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [14:53] | Everyone back off! Right now! | 所有人退后 立刻 | 
| [15:03] | All right, we are not doing this. | 好了 我们别这样做 | 
| [15:06] | Let it go. | 别闹了 | 
| [15:09] | I’ll talk to Rick. | 我会和瑞克谈谈 | 
| [15:10] | I’ll try and find a way to make everybody feel safe, all right? | 试着找到让大家安全的方法 | 
| [15:24] | Start the redirect. | 开始引尸 | 
| [15:27] | Pair off to work the grid. | 两人一组 清理区域 | 
| [15:38] | Gabriel. | 加百利 | 
| [15:41] | Anne’s been one of us for a while now, but I gotta ask — | 安妮加入我们有段时间了 但我必须问 | 
| [15:46] | you know where she was last night? | 你知道她昨晚在哪吗 | 
| [15:49] | On watch, with me. | 和我在放哨 | 
| [15:52] | You stayed all night? | 整晚都在吗 | 
| [15:55] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [15:57] | Well, keep an eye on her. | 看好她 | 
| [16:00] | Even if she doesn’t have anything to do with it, | 即使她和这事无关 | 
| [16:02] | some of them think she does. | 但有人以为是她做的 | 
| [16:03] | And who knows what might happen. | 谁知道会发生什么 | 
| [16:06] | Either way, I need someone I trust looking out. | 不管怎样 我需要我信任的人看着她 | 
| [16:13] | Hey, thanks for that. | 谢谢你刚做的事 | 
| [16:17] | You thought about what I asked? | 你想过我的提议吗 | 
| [16:19] | Couple guns or the right people might calm things down. | 给正确的人发枪也许能稳定事态 | 
| [16:22] | Or make things worse. | 或激化事态 | 
| [16:24] | And it wouldn’t have helped Justin. | 而且也帮不上贾斯汀 | 
| [16:25] | No way I would’ve let him near one. | 我绝对不会让他拿枪 | 
| [16:27] | No guns for any of them. | 他们不准拿枪 | 
| [16:29] | That wasn’t part of the deal. | 协议里没这条 | 
| [16:30] | You trust me, don’t you? | 你信任我 不是吗 | 
| [16:32] | How about trusting a few other people who’ve made a change? | 何不多信任几个改过自新的人 | 
| [16:35] | First, we try to figure out what’s happening, | 我们先查清楚发生了什么 | 
| [16:37] | who killed Justin. | 谁杀了贾斯汀 | 
| [16:39] | If we can, then I’ll think about it. | 如果能查到 我会考虑一下 | 
| [16:42] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [16:45] | Is that true? | 真的吗 | 
| [16:46] | It’s not what I want. | 我并不想这样 | 
| [16:48] | But your deal’s made the Sanctuary | 但因为你的协议 | 
| [16:49] | the majority of the workforce. | 救世堂是主要劳力 | 
| [16:51] | They’re rebuilding this bridge for all of us, | 他们在为我们所有人重建这座桥 | 
| [16:54] | so isn’t it on us to keep them safe? | 我们难道不该保护他们吗 | 
| [17:03] | Who do we think did this? | 这是谁做的 | 
| [17:22] | Anne, are you all right? | 安妮 你还好吗 | 
| [17:30] | I heard what they said. | 我听到了他们的话 | 
| [17:33] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 | 
| [17:35] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [17:38] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [17:47] | Rick asked if I was with you all night. | 瑞克问我是否和你待了一整晚 | 
| [17:49] | I said yes. | 我说是的 | 
| [17:56] | But I left after we… | 但我后来离开了 | 
| [18:00] | I lied to him — for you. | 我为你骗了他 | 
| [18:04] | Rick asked you? | 瑞克问了你吗 | 
| [18:13] | Did you see anything while you were out there? | 你在外面看到什么了吗 | 
| [18:16] | Anything at all | 任何有助于 | 
| [18:17] | that might help explain what happened to Justin? | 查清贾斯汀遭遇的事 | 
| [18:25] | I need to get some rest. I have another shift tomorrow. | 我要休息了 明天还要值班 | 
| [18:31] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 | 
| [18:35] | You think I’m hiding something? | 我觉得我有所隐瞒吗 | 
| [19:14] | Go ahead. | 来吧 | 
| [19:15] | Ask. | 问 | 
| [19:21] | That wound on Justin… | 贾斯汀身上的伤 | 
| [19:26] | …looks like a puncture. | 看起来是穿刺伤 | 
| [19:29] | I wondered if it could be from a knife, | 我猜也许是刀造成的 | 
| [19:33] | but it’s small, round, and clean. | 但是很小 圆形 切口干净 | 
| [19:38] | Smaller and cleaner than a bullet hole. | 比弹孔更小更干净 | 
| [19:43] | It kind of looks like an arrow hit him. | 看起来像是中了弓箭 | 
| [19:47] | Or a bolt. | 或者弩箭 | 
| [19:51] | Is this the kind of shit you used to do? | 这就是你以前干的事吗 | 
| [19:55] | When I had to. | 当我需要的时候 | 
| [20:00] | You really think I did it? | 你真觉得是我做的 | 
| [20:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:05] | But others do. | 但是别人这么觉得 | 
| [20:07] | So I’m making sure. | 所以我得确认一下 | 
| [20:10] | If I’d have killed him, | 如果是我杀他 | 
| [20:11] | I’d have killed him in plain sight. | 我会光明正大地杀他 | 
| [20:17] | I don’t know who it is, | 我不知道是谁 | 
| [20:19] | but I know why, and so do you. | 但我知道为什么 你也知道 | 
| [20:24] | Bringing all these people together, | 让这些人聚在一起 | 
| [20:27] | it was always gonna happen. | 迟早会发生这种事 | 
| [20:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:31] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 | 
| [20:34] | The future belongs to all of us now. | 现在未来属于我们所有人 | 
| [20:37] | Why do they get this future? | 为什么他们有这样的未来 | 
| [20:39] | And Glenn don’t? | 而格伦没有 | 
| [20:41] | Or Abraham? Or Sasha? | 还有亚伯拉罕 萨沙 | 
| [20:44] | All the people the Kingdom lost… | 神之国死去的所有人 | 
| [20:47] | Hilltop… | 山顶寨 | 
| [20:48] | Oceanside? | 海边旅馆 | 
| [20:50] | You ever think about what they want? | 你有想过他们要什么吗 | 
| [20:53] | What they’d do, if they could? | 如果他们活着 会做什么 | 
| [20:57] | Yeah, I do. | 我有 | 
| [20:59] | I have. | 我想过 | 
| [21:03] | For a long time, I wanted it, too, | 很久以来 我也这么想 | 
| [21:05] | maybe more than anyone. | 也许比任何人都想 | 
| [21:08] | But killing each other | 但互相残杀 | 
| [21:10] | when the world already belongs to the dead? | 在这个已被行尸占领的世界上 | 
| [21:13] | It’s not the way, not anymore. | 不是正确的做法 不再是了 | 
| [21:24] | We should go work that grid. | 我们应该去清理区域了 | 
| [21:25] | Daryl, I know you don’t agree | 达里尔 我知道你不同意 | 
| [21:26] | with everything we’re doing here. | 我们在这里做的事 | 
| [21:28] | All I ask is that you try. | 我只希望你试试 | 
| [21:31] | Do it. | 去做 | 
| [21:33] | Let people see it. | 让人们看到 | 
| [21:36] | And maybe everyone moves past what’s happened | 或许所有人都会摒弃前嫌 | 
| [21:38] | to what could happen and maybe, just maybe, | 迈向更好的未来 或许 | 
| [21:42] | it’d be one of the best decisions you ever made. | 这会是你做过的最好的决定 | 
| [21:47] | Like not killing a guy | 比如不杀那个 | 
| [21:49] | who left your brother on a rooftop to die. | 留你哥哥在屋顶等死的人 | 
| [22:06] | Call it out. | 报告情况 | 
| [22:08] | Grid 1 — clear so far. | 一区 目前正常 | 
| [22:11] | Grid 2’s clear. | 二区正常 | 
| [22:14] | 3 is clear. | 三区正常 | 
| [22:15] | Grid 4 is clear. | 四区正常 | 
| [22:17] | Grid 5 clear. | 五区正常 | 
| [22:20] | Piper 1, anything up top? | 风笛手一号 上面有情况吗 | 
| [22:23] | We’re good. Nothing moving our way. | 没有 目前未发现尸群 | 
| [22:26] | Stay sharp, eyes open. | 保持警觉 睁大眼睛 | 
| [22:28] | We still got missing people out here. | 外面依然有人失踪 | 
| [22:30] | Got activity nearby. | 附近有动静 | 
| [22:32] | Gonna go check it out. | 我们去看看 | 
| [22:34] | We’re headed your way. | 我们正在赶来 | 
| [22:35] | Grid 5, do the same. | 五区也过来 | 
| [22:38] | There’s a house up ahead, off the road. | 前面路边有个屋子 | 
| [22:40] | Could be coming from there. | 问题可能出在那里 | 
| [22:43] | We used to live near here. | 我们以前住在这附近 | 
| [22:46] | Before Oceanside. | 在去海边旅馆之前 | 
| [23:05] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [23:07] | We got to take it out before it draws more. | 得在引更多行尸来之前解决掉 | 
| [23:10] | You good to follow my lead? | 不介意听我指挥吧 | 
| [23:12] | Yeah, already there. | 都听你的 | 
| [23:20] | You get the roof. | 屋顶你来 | 
| [23:21] | I’ll get them. | 它们我来 | 
| [23:42] | Over here! | 这边 | 
| [25:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [25:19] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [25:20] | Just opened it back up. | 只是伤口开了 | 
| [25:28] | What happened to grid 5? | 五区怎么了 | 
| [25:29] | Should’ve been here before us. | 她们应该比我们先到的 | 
| [25:33] | Grid 5, what’s your status? | 五区 你们什么情况 | 
| [25:48] | Bea. | 小碧 | 
| [25:50] | Bea, wake up. | 小碧 醒醒 | 
| [25:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [25:58] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [25:59] | – Yeah, I think so. – What happened? | -应该吧 -怎么了 | 
| [26:03] | I don’t know, Arat called in the all clear, | 我不知道 阿拉特说安全后 | 
| [26:06] | and we headed towards the road, and then… | 我们走向大路 然后… | 
| [26:09] | I don’t know. I think something hit me from behind. | 我不知道 我被从后面打晕了 | 
| [26:12] | And Arat? | 阿拉特呢 | 
| [26:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [26:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:26] | Whoever did this took her. | 做这事的人把她抓走了 | 
| [26:42] | We need to find her. | 我们得找到她 | 
| [26:44] | Do the Saviors know? | 救世军知道吗 | 
| [26:46] | Not yet. | 还不知道 | 
| [26:47] | They think Arat’s on watch through the night. | 他们以为阿拉特要守夜 | 
| [26:50] | Come morning, they will. | 明早他们就知道了 | 
| [26:52] | She could be dead already. | 她可能已经死了 | 
| [26:56] | If we don’t figure out what happened, | 如果我们不查清怎么回事 | 
| [26:58] | Sanctuary is gone. | 救世堂就会离开 | 
| [26:59] | If that happens, we won’t finish the work before the water rises. | 那样的话我们就没法在涨潮前完成工作 | 
| [27:02] | We’ll lose the bridge. | 我们会失去那座桥 | 
| [27:07] | Say we nab the perp. | 假设我们抓住了罪犯 | 
| [27:09] | Then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [27:11] | Who decides what happens next? | 谁来决定接下来怎么办 | 
| [27:13] | Is it — Is it gonna be a “Gregory” Or… | 是把他”格雷戈里”了 | 
| [27:16] | a “Negan”? | 还是”尼根”了 | 
| [27:24] | Well, whoever it is, | 不管是谁 | 
| [27:26] | when the time comes, they’ll get what they deserve. | 都会得到应得的报应 | 
| [27:29] | Pair up with someone you trust. | 找自己信任的人组队 | 
| [27:32] | We’re out there till we find her. | 我们出去找她 | 
| [27:40] | I knew it’d be hard, but with all this? | 我知道会很难 但这一切 | 
| [27:46] | Should the Saviors be a part of this? | 到底该把救世军扯进来吗 | 
| [27:50] | It’s not your choice or mine. | 这由不得你我来决定 | 
| [27:52] | They just have to want it like the rest of us. | 这取决于他们有没有与我们一样的意愿 | 
| [27:54] | Today, I saw it starting again, | 今天 我又看到了苗头 | 
| [27:59] | and I just wanted to pull that trigger. | 我想在重演之前 | 
| [28:01] | End it before it begins. | 扣下扳机 | 
| [28:03] | ‘Cause if we don’t find Arat, | 因为如果我们找不到阿拉特 | 
| [28:04] | we’re gonna have a fight whether we want it or not. | 不管我们想不想 可能都要开战了 | 
| [28:06] | No, I won’t let it come to that. | 不 我不会让事情变成那样 | 
| [28:08] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [28:15] | Every day since I put Negan in that cell… | 自从我把尼根关进去之后 | 
| [28:19] | I have this moment, | 每天早晨醒来 | 
| [28:21] | usually right when I wake up, this feeling… | 我总有那么一瞬间 | 
| [28:25] | that I should… | 感觉我应该 | 
| [28:27] | go down there and kill him. | 下去把他杀了 | 
| [28:30] | To keep going, finish them all. | 然后把他们全杀光 | 
| [28:34] | And in that moment, it’s all I want. | 在那一瞬间 我只想那样做 | 
| [28:39] | But, then, I remember everyone we’ve lost — | 但是 然后我想起了失去的每个人 | 
| [28:43] | not just to the Saviors. | 不仅仅是救世军杀死的 | 
| [28:47] | But the whole way. | 还有一路以来死去的人 | 
| [28:49] | And I know I need to honor them. | 我知道我需要尊重他们 | 
| [28:56] | To build life, not — not take it. | 要创造生命 而不是夺走生命 | 
| [29:00] | Because it’s us or the dead. | 因为我们在对抗行尸 | 
| [29:03] | And every life counts now. | 每一个生命都很珍贵 | 
| [29:09] | You good with this? | 你赞同这样吗 | 
| [29:11] | Or you just playing nice for Rick? | 还是只是给瑞克面子 | 
| [29:14] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [29:16] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 | 
| [29:19] | Part of me wishes I could see things his way, | 一部分的我希望能像他那样思考 | 
| [29:22] | look forward and not back. | 向前看 而不是回头看 | 
| [29:25] | Every time I look at Hershel, | 每次我看着赫谢尔 | 
| [29:26] | I think about how things could’ve been. | 想着当时可能出现的后果 | 
| [29:29] | And I can’t let that go. | 我过不去这道坎 | 
| [29:31] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要 | 
| [29:32] | I haven’t. | 我也没有 | 
| [29:36] | What Rick’s doing is right for the future. | 瑞克做的事情对未来是对的 | 
| [29:39] | It’s better for Hershel. | 对赫谢尔更好 | 
| [29:49] | I’ll get it. | 我来 | 
| [29:49] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [30:08] | I know who took Arat. | 我知道谁抓走了阿拉特 | 
| [31:27] | Frequency mode. | 频率模式 | 
| [31:37] | It’s Jadis. | 我是简迪斯 | 
| [31:46] | I know you’re in range. I saw the helicopter last night. | 我知道你在附近 我昨晚看到直升机了 | 
| [31:59] | What do you have? | 你有什么 | 
| [32:00] | An A or a B? | A还是B | 
| [32:05] | Was it you? Did you take them? | 是你吗 你带走了他们吗 | 
| [32:10] | No pickups. But the deal still stands. | 没有 但是交易仍然有效 | 
| [32:13] | Will you have an A or a B? | 你有A还是B | 
| [32:18] | Neither. | 都没有 | 
| [32:20] | It’s just me. | 只有我 | 
| [32:22] | I paid my share. | 我交了我的份子 | 
| [32:25] | You’ve been compensated. | 已经补偿过你了 | 
| [32:31] | What will it take? | 需要什么 | 
| [32:35] | A An a. | |
| [32:42] | A An a. | |
| [32:45] | Tomorrow. | 明天 | 
| [32:50] | Who were you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 | 
| [32:54] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我吗 | 
| [32:59] | Were they right? | 他们说对了吗 | 
| [33:01] | Did you do something to Justin? | 你对贾斯汀做了什么吗 | 
| [33:05] | No. | 没有 | 
| [33:07] | Then who were you talking to? | 那你在和谁说话 | 
| [33:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [33:18] | Bad things. | 坏事 | 
| [33:20] | But not this. | 但不是这个 | 
| [33:24] | I stood for you. | 我力挺你 | 
| [33:27] | I care about you. | 我关心你 | 
| [33:30] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 | 
| [33:31] | Answer my questions. | 回答我的问题 | 
| [33:35] | You traded people, yes? | 你拿人做交易 对吗 | 
| [33:39] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:42] | That’s what you were gonna do with me, | 你想这样对我 | 
| [33:45] | with Rick. | 对瑞克 | 
| [33:46] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:48] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [33:51] | For supplies. | 为了补给 | 
| [33:55] | For my people. | 为了我的人 | 
| [34:02] | It didn’t start that way. It just… | 最开始并不是这样的 | 
| [34:05] | It just ended up there. | 只是最后变成了这样 | 
| [34:07] | I don’t know what the hell that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 | 
| [34:11] | I tried. | 我试过了 | 
| [34:13] | You saw I tried… | 你看到我试过了 | 
| [34:16] | at Alexandria. | 在亚历山大 | 
| [34:17] | But the first thing that goes wrong, | 但一出问题 | 
| [34:18] | and they suspect me. | 他们就怀疑我 | 
| [34:21] | Rick suspects me. | 瑞克怀疑我 | 
| [34:25] | And when those Saviors came at me, | 那些救世军来找我时 | 
| [34:26] | everyone stood by. | 人人都袖手旁观 | 
| [34:30] | Except for you. | 除了你 | 
| [34:36] | Gabriel… | 加百利 | 
| [34:40] | leave with me. | 跟我走吧 | 
| [34:42] | What? And — And — And go where? | 什么 去哪 | 
| [34:44] | There’s another place. | 还有其他的去处 | 
| [34:47] | It’s far from here, but if we go together, we can get there. | 离这里很远 我们一起走就能到 | 
| [34:51] | It can be different for us. | 我们能过上不同的生活 | 
| [35:07] | There’s only one thing. | 但有一件事 | 
| [35:10] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉别人 | 
| [35:14] | But if you can trust me… | 如果你能信任我 | 
| [35:16] | and help me with one small part of the deal… | 帮我出一小份力 | 
| [35:20] | we can have a life like you can’t imagine. | 我们就能过上你想象不到的生活 | 
| [35:32] | Whatever this is, I can’t do it. | 不管这是怎么回事 我都不能做 | 
| [35:36] | I have to tell Rick. | 我必须告诉瑞克 | 
| [35:39] | You can’t choose me? Instead? | 你不选我吗 | 
| [35:49] | Not like this. | 不能像这样选 | 
| [35:54] | And all this time… | 这么久以来 | 
| [35:58] | I thought you were a B. | 我还以为你是个B | 
| [36:58] | Drop it! Don’t. | 放下 别 | 
| [37:01] | Solid advice. You should take it. | 好建议 你应该听 | 
| [37:04] | No way you get me before I open her up. | 你不可能在我割开她喉咙前杀了我 | 
| [37:09] | Ain’t that right, boss lady? | 没错吧 女老大 | 
| [37:12] | You killed the others? | 其他人是你杀的吗 | 
| [37:15] | Is that what you think? | 你是这样想的吗 | 
| [37:17] | Shit, man, you got no damn clue. | 该死 你屁都不懂 | 
| [37:19] | We’re not killing anybody. | 我们没杀任何人 | 
| [37:20] | Unless we have to. | 除非不得不杀 | 
| [37:23] | This? | 这 | 
| [37:25] | This is about the guns. | 这是为了枪 | 
| [37:27] | And seeing as how we’re being hunted and all, | 因为我们在被人追杀 | 
| [37:30] | maybe it won’t come as a big bombshell | 所以我们想离开你的小项目 | 
| [37:32] | that we’re vamoosing out of your little pet project. | 也不是什么惊人的事 | 
| [37:35] | We don’t need a babysitter. | 我们不需要保姆 | 
| [37:38] | We just need a little protection for our trip home. | 我们只需要回家路上的防身武器 | 
| [37:43] | It doesn’t have to be this way. | 不必这样 | 
| [37:44] | Talk time is up. | 谈话时间结束了 | 
| [37:46] | Toss D.J. your gun. | 把你的枪丢给DJ | 
| [37:47] | We’ll let you walk, | 我们会放你们走 | 
| [37:49] | and we’ll be on our merry way. | 然后我们自己回家 | 
| [37:55] | You know, over and over, | 我听你一遍又一遍地 | 
| [37:56] | I heard you yapping about how every life counts, | 说每个生命都很珍贵 | 
| [37:59] | and, man, I got to tell you, | 我必须告诉你 | 
| [38:01] | I’m right there with you. | 我赞同你 | 
| [38:03] | But if you don’t give up that gun… | 但如果你不交出枪 | 
| [38:07] | her life ain’t gonna count for shit | 她的生命要不了多久 | 
| [38:09] | for too much longer. | 就要一文不值了 | 
| [38:11] | You do this… | 你这样做 | 
| [38:14] | there’s no going back. | 是没有回头路的 | 
| [38:19] | Everything we’re doing, it ends. | 我们做的一切都会终结 | 
| [38:22] | Ended with Justin. | 贾斯汀死后已经终结了 | 
| [38:24] | There’s no going back from that. | 从那时起已经没有回头路了 | 
| [38:26] | Not for us. | 对我们来说没有 | 
| [38:34] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [38:41] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [38:50] | Down. Now. | 立刻跪下 | 
| [38:58] | Keep pressure on it. | 压住伤口 | 
| [39:01] | We’ll get to camp, fix you up. | 我们去营地治疗你 | 
| [39:05] | Why not just take me out? | 为什么不杀了我 | 
| [39:08] | ‘Cause every life counts. | 因为每个生命都很珍贵 | 
| [39:29] | So, how do you know about this place? | 你怎么知道这里的 | 
| [39:31] | I think it’s where they lived before. | 她们以前住这里 | 
| [39:35] | It’s what I’d do. | 换我会来的 | 
| [39:48] | Beg. | 乞求 | 
| [39:54] | Beg, like you made them beg. | 乞求 就像你逼他们乞求一样 | 
| [40:01] | Drop it! | 放下 | 
| [40:03] | Bea. | 小碧 | 
| [40:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [40:11] | You took out Justin with that thing? | 你用那东西杀了贾斯汀吗 | 
| [40:15] | He killed my husband. | 他杀了我丈夫 | 
| [40:23] | Daryl, please. | 达里尔 求你了 | 
| [40:26] | They got a reason? | 她们有理由吗 | 
| [40:29] | We’ve all done things. | 我们都做过错事 | 
| [40:34] | People will find out. | 人们会发现的 | 
| [40:36] | She’s the last one. | 她是最后一个 | 
| [40:38] | After this, it’s over. | 之后就结束了 | 
| [40:40] | Maybe for you. | 也许对你来说结束了 | 
| [40:43] | But it won’t be. | 但对其他人来说不会 | 
| [40:45] | With something like this, it keeps going. | 这种事只会继续蔓延 | 
| [40:49] | This was our home. | 这里曾是我们家 | 
| [40:52] | My mother and my grandmother | 我妈妈和祖母 | 
| [40:54] | found this place for the group. | 为团队找到了这地方 | 
| [40:58] | There were so many of us then. | 我们以前有很多人 | 
| [41:02] | Men and women… | 男人和女人 | 
| [41:04] | kids. | 小孩 | 
| [41:08] | My mom and I built a garden. | 我妈妈和我建了一个果园 | 
| [41:12] | Me and my brother used to play right here. | 我和弟弟以前就在这里玩 | 
| [41:17] | But then the Saviors came. | 但救世军来了 | 
| [41:21] | And Simon wanted what we had. | 西蒙想要我们的东西 | 
| [41:26] | He gave us our final warning. | 他向我们下了最后通牒 | 
| [41:33] | Afterward, we ran. | 之后 我们跑了 | 
| [41:35] | And we tried to forget. | 我们试着忘记 | 
| [41:39] | But, then, your people came and asked us to fight. | 然后你们的人来了 叫我们去战斗 | 
| [41:44] | We did because we couldn’t forget. | 我们战斗了 因为我们无法忘记 | 
| [41:48] | After Rick ended it, | 在瑞克终结战争之后 | 
| [41:50] | we went along because we didn’t think we had a choice. | 我们没有异议是因为我们以为自己别无选择 | 
| [41:56] | Until you hung Gregory. | 直到你绞死了格雷戈里 | 
| [42:00] | That’s when we knew. | 那时候我们知道了 | 
| [42:02] | Rick’s rules aren’t the only rules. | 瑞克的规矩不是唯一的规矩 | 
| [42:06] | You showed us the way. | 你给我们指了条路 | 
| [42:08] | It was time. | 时候到了 | 
| [42:11] | You did this… | 你这样做 | 
| [42:13] | because of me? | 是因为我吗 | 
| [42:18] | They murdered… | 他们谋杀了 | 
| [42:19] | my mother. | 我妈妈 | 
| [42:21] | She shot my brother right here. | 她在这里枪杀了我弟弟 | 
| [42:27] | And they took everything because they could. | 他们随心所欲地夺走了一切 | 
| [42:34] | Please. | 求求了 | 
| [42:36] | It’s not like that anymore, okay? | 现在不一样了 好吗 | 
| [42:37] | I’m — I’m one of you now. | 我现在是你们的一员 | 
| [42:40] | Did you do it? | 你做了吗 | 
| [42:41] | Simon would’ve killed me, too! | 西蒙也会杀了我的 | 
| [42:45] | You asked me to beg for his life! | 你要我求你饶他一命 | 
| [42:49] | He was crying, and you smiled! | 他在哭 你在笑 | 
| [42:54] | I told you I loved him. | 我告诉过你我爱他 | 
| [42:56] | I needed him! | 我需要他 | 
| [42:59] | He was only 11 years old. | 他只有11岁 | 
| [43:02] | And what did you say? | 而你说了什么呢 | 
| [43:07] | I-I don’t remember. | 我记不清了 | 
| [43:09] | Say it! | 说出来 | 
| [43:11] | Please! | 求求了 | 
| [43:14] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 | 
| [43:22] | “No exceptions.” | 杀无赦 | 
| [43:36] | Oh, no. Daryl, Maggie! | 不 达里尔 玛姬 | 
| [43:40] | Daryl, you can’t do this! | 达里尔 你不能这样做 | 
| [43:42] | I’ve changed! | 我变了 | 
| [44:21] | Right after, we agreed we’d wait. | 战后 我们同意等等 | 
| [44:24] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 我们等了 | 
| [44:27] | Cyndie said I showed them the way. | 辛蒂说我给她们指了条路 | 
| [44:33] | She did the same thing for me. | 她也给我指了条路 | 
| [44:43] | We gave Rick’s way a chance. | 我们试过瑞克的方法 | 
| [44:48] | It’s time to see Negan. | 现在该见尼根了 | 
| [44:52] | All right. | 好 |