时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[00:18] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[00:20] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[00:27] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[00:46] | What is your wound? | 你受了什么伤 |
[00:46] | 摩根在第一集中 救瑞克时问的话 | |
[00:59] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[01:03] | Yeah, wake up, asshole. | 是啊 醒醒 混蛋 |
[03:57] | Jadis, confirm location. | 简迪斯 确认位置 |
[04:02] | Confirm location and status of your “A.” | 确认位置 以及A的状态 |
[04:12] | I’m in a clearing. | 我在一片空地 |
[04:14] | East bank of the Accotink. | 阿科汀克河东岸 |
[04:16] | 1.6 miles due north of the junkyard. | 垃圾场往北1.6英里 |
[04:20] | You have the “A”? | 你拿到A了吗 |
[04:23] | I have the “A,” | 我拿到A了 |
[04:24] | and it’s ready for transport. | 准备好运输了 |
[04:26] | We hadn’t heard from you since the aborted pickup. | 自从取货告吹后 我们就没收到你的消息 |
[04:28] | We know your group vacated the landfill. | 我们知道你的人撤离了垃圾场 |
[04:32] | If this is a trick, | 如果这是个圈套 |
[04:33] | there can still be consequences. | 你依然会承受后果 |
[04:35] | It’s not a trick. | 这不是圈套 |
[04:38] | If I need evacuation, | 既然我需要撤退 |
[04:39] | you know that I’m desperate. | 你就知道我很绝望 |
[04:41] | I need to leave this place. | 我得离开这里 |
[04:45] | You know where to find me. | 你知道在哪儿找到我 |
[05:01] | And I’ll be ready. | 我会做好准备 |
[05:21] | I need to keep ’em safe. | 我得确保他们的安全 |
[05:24] | I need to stay awake. | 我得保持清醒 |
[05:30] | Lead ’em away. Some… | 把它们引走 去… |
[05:55] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[06:16] | Gimme a minute. | 稍等 |
[06:58] | We can go now. | 可以走了 |
[07:46] | Easy. Whoa. Whoa. | 慢点 |
[09:09] | I’m looking for my family. | 我在找我的家人 |
[09:14] | What’s your wound? | 你受了什么伤 |
[09:19] | God damn, cowboy. | 该死 牛仔 |
[09:22] | Look like shit. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
[09:26] | So, what is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[09:29] | What is this? Come on, Rick. Look around. | 这是什么情况 拜托 瑞克 环顾四周 |
[09:31] | You know what this is. | 你知道这是什么情况 |
[09:34] | Are those the idiots we were chasin’? | 我们要追的就是那些笨蛋吗 |
[09:37] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[09:38] | Dispatch said there was two suspects, right? | 总台说有两个嫌疑人 对吧 |
[09:40] | Oh, there’s a third man. | 还有第三个 |
[09:41] | Yes, there was. | 是的 |
[09:43] | That third man changed everything, didn’t he? | 第三个人改变了一切 对吧 |
[09:50] | I’m looking for my family. | 我在找我的家人 |
[09:51] | Oh, is that what you’re doing, | 你在做这件事啊 |
[09:52] | looking for your family, huh? | 在找你的家人啊 |
[09:54] | Well, see, that’s not entirely true. | 这可不不全对 |
[09:58] | One could argue it’s my family you’re lookin’ for, right? | 也可以说你是在找我的家人 对吧 |
[10:02] | How is my baby girl, by the way? | 顺便一问 我的宝贝女儿怎么样了 |
[10:04] | Got my eyes, doesn’t she? | 眼睛像我 是不是 |
[10:07] | She hasn’t got your nose. | 鼻子不像你 |
[10:10] | Good thing she ain’t got my ears, man. | 幸好她的耳朵不像我 伙计 |
[10:13] | Ah, you’re — you’re such an asshole. | 你真是…你真是个混蛋 |
[10:15] | Oh, yes, I am, yes, I am. | 没错 我是 我是 |
[10:16] | I am the asshole. | 我是个混蛋 |
[10:18] | Same as you, really. | 你也一样 真的 |
[10:20] | Oh, you think I’m an asshole? | 你觉得我是个混蛋吗 |
[10:21] | I don’t think a thing, man. I know you’re an asshole. | 不是觉得 伙计 我知道你是个混蛋 |
[10:24] | I like to take credit for that, actually, Rick, | 每当我想起这事 说真的 我都会觉得 |
[10:26] | when I think about it. | 那是我的功劳 瑞克 |
[10:27] | I mean, I’m sure others did influence you, | 我是说 我知道其他人对你也有影响 |
[10:29] | but I’d like to take full credit. | 但我对你的影响最大 |
[10:33] | I didn’t want it. You know that. | 我不想那样的 你知道的 |
[10:36] | But you took it, right? | 但你还是做了 不是吗 |
[10:40] | Boy, that shit you did in that field, | 老天 你在那片空地上做的那破事 |
[10:43] | just you and me, | 只有你和我 |
[10:44] | man, you took a page out of my book, Rick. | 兄弟 你做了我会做的事 瑞克 |
[10:48] | You know, I’m glad you did it. | 我很高兴你那么做了 |
[10:50] | You stepped up, brother. | 你变强了 兄弟 |
[10:53] | It had to be me. | 当时必须是我 |
[10:55] | Still has to be me. | 如今依然得是我 |
[10:56] | Yeah, see, Rick, yeah, | 是啊 你瞧 瑞克 |
[10:57] | I think that’s where you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错就是错在这里 |
[11:00] | Has to be me. | 必须得是我 |
[11:02] | – You? – That’s right. | -你 -没错 |
[11:05] | The only way this gets done, Rick. | 生存的唯一方式 瑞克 |
[11:07] | I want you to think about | 我希望你想想 |
[11:10] | how you bit that piece of shit’s throat out. | 你是怎么把那王八蛋的喉咙咬烂的 |
[11:15] | Asshole in the church with the red machete. | 怎么把教堂里那混蛋用红柄砍刀砍死的 |
[11:17] | That is what I’m talkin’ ’bout. | 我说的就是这个 |
[11:18] | That’s the shit that I need from you | 那才是我需要你给我展现的东西 |
[11:20] | that I always knew you had in you. | 我一直知道你是有这个潜力的 |
[11:21] | I knew you had it in you, Rick, and it is time. | 我知道你有的 瑞克 而现在是时候了 |
[11:24] | You want answers? | 你想要答案是吧 |
[11:26] | You wanna know what this is all about, | 你想知道这是怎么回事 |
[11:27] | – this right here, you and me? – I asked you, didn’t I? | -现在这个场景 你和我 -我问过你 不是吗 |
[11:30] | Yeah, you did ask, so now I’m gonna tell ya, | 没错 你确实问了 所以现在我要告诉你 |
[11:31] | and I want you to listen carefully. You got it? | 我希望你能认真听 知道吗 |
[11:33] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[11:35] | Kneel down. | 跪下来 |
[11:37] | Dig deep. | 深挖 |
[11:38] | Find it, Rick — | 找到它 瑞克 |
[11:39] | the rage, the hatred. | 你的愤怒 仇恨 |
[11:40] | Find it. The loyalty that’s in there, find it. | 找到它 找到里面的忠诚 |
[11:43] | It’s in there, Rick. | 它就在那里面 瑞克 |
[11:46] | It’s the only way that this gets done, | 这是生存的唯一方式 |
[11:47] | and this has to get done. | 必须生存 |
[11:48] | You understand me? It has to. | 懂吗 必须生存 |
[11:52] | You can do it, brother. | 你能行 兄弟 |
[11:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry for what I did to you. | 抱歉我那样对你 |
[12:04] | You need to forget that shit. | 忘了那些屁事吧 |
[12:13] | You know somethin’, Rick? | 知道吗 瑞克 |
[12:17] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[13:13] | What are you makin’? | 你在做什么 |
[13:14] | A bracelet. | 一只手镯 |
[13:16] | Oh, with the shells? | 用贝壳吗 |
[13:19] | That’s gonna be pretty. | 一定很漂亮 |
[13:21] | A creature used to live in this one? | 以前这个里面住着小生物吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah, all of them. | 是的 每个都住着 |
[13:26] | – This one? – Yep. | -这个呢 -也是 |
[13:40] | Hey. Hope I’m not… | 希望没有打搅… |
[13:42] | No, no. Come on in. | 没有没有 请进 |
[13:47] | What’s goin’ on? | 什么事 |
[13:49] | Maggie’s here. | 玛姬来了 |
[13:50] | Aunt Maggie. | 玛姬阿姨 |
[13:51] | One of the guys at the gate told me she just came in. | 一个岗哨告诉我 她刚进来了 |
[13:54] | What? | 什么 |
[14:11] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[14:13] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[14:15] | You’re willing to turn this into something else? | 你宁愿让事情变糟吗 |
[14:18] | For him? | 就为他 |
[14:19] | Not for him, for me. | 不是为他 是为我 |
[14:24] | For others. | 为别人 |
[14:26] | For Glenn. | 为格伦 |
[14:28] | Negan should’ve died under that tree. | 尼根应该死在那棵树下 |
[14:30] | But he didn’t die, Maggie. | 但他没死 玛姬 |
[14:32] | It’s done. | 事情过去了 |
[14:33] | Because Rick decided it was? | 就因为瑞克做出了这个决定吗 |
[14:36] | Step…back. | 后退 |
[14:43] | You were there, Michonne. | 你当时也在场 米琼恩 |
[14:47] | You saw what Negan did. | 你目睹了尼根的暴行 |
[14:49] | You think Glenn would want this? | 你以为格伦希望你这样做吗 |
[14:52] | For you to go through me to get to him? | 希望你不顾我的阻拦闯进去 |
[14:55] | I dunno what he’d want. | 我不知道他希望什么 |
[14:58] | I dunno, because I never got to say goodbye. | 我不知道 因为我连跟他道别的机会都没有 |
[15:00] | He wouldn’t want it, Maggie. | 他不希望这样 玛姬 |
[15:02] | Your father wouldn’t want this. | 你父亲也不希望这样 |
[15:05] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[15:06] | The only thing I had, the one thing I had | 我只知道一件事 |
[15:09] | was knowing I was gonna see Glenn’s murderer die, | 我要看到杀害格伦的凶手死 |
[15:12] | and you took it from me. | 而你剥夺了这个权利 |
[15:14] | So takin’ it back, | 要回这个权利 |
[15:16] | what the hell is that gonna do? | 对事情有什么帮助 |
[15:17] | – It’s gonna start things over. – No. | -会让事情重新开始 -不会 |
[15:19] | It’s gonna start something else. | 只会引起严重的后果 |
[15:21] | If he’d butchered Rick in front of you instead of Glenn… | 如果当时他虐杀的是瑞克 而不是格伦 |
[15:25] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[15:26] | If you had a child to raise alone because of him, | 如果你因为他而不得不独自抚养孩子 |
[15:28] | he would’ve been dead a long time ago, | 他早就死了 |
[15:30] | and you know it. | 你很清楚这点 |
[15:33] | So stop actin’ like this is a choice. | 所以别装作我有的选 |
[15:36] | Stop actin’ like I can just turn it off. | 别装作我能就这么放下 |
[15:40] | Because it has been a year and a half, | 因为已经一年半了 |
[15:42] | and I can’t. | 我放不下 |
[15:49] | You’re gonna have to find a way. | 你得自己想办法 |
[15:52] | Tell me how. | 你告诉我怎么办 |
[15:56] | If there is something else that I can do, Michonne. | 如果我还有别的事可做的话 米琼恩 |
[16:01] | Because I can’t keep livin’ like this. | 因为我不能再这样生活下去了 |
[16:09] | I… | 我… |
[16:12] | I can’t. | 我说不出 |
[16:14] | I can’t. | 我说不出 |
[16:18] | ‘Cause there’s nothin’ you can say. | 因为你没法说什么 |
[16:26] | There’s only what you do. | 只能付诸行动 |
[16:30] | And you can live with what comes after? | 你能承受这样做的后果吗 |
[16:34] | Have to. | 我必须承受 |
[16:37] | Can’t live with it now. | 我现在已经受不了了 |
[17:13] | Aw, she just gave up the keys, huh? | 她就这么把钥匙给你了 |
[17:17] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[17:19] | She got the blade, but you — | 她有武器 但你 |
[17:21] | you got the fire. | 你有冲劲 |
[17:24] | My money was on you. | 我就赌你能赢 |
[17:27] | So you remember me. | 所以你还记得我 |
[17:29] | ‘Course I do. | 当然了 |
[17:31] | It’s why I thought you were gonna win. | 所以我认为你会赢 |
[17:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:38] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[17:50] | You know, I remember you screamin’ in that clearing. | 我还记得你在空地上尖叫 |
[17:56] | I remember how much I broke you | 我还记得我怎么 |
[17:58] | breakin’ open your husband’s head like I did. | 砸碎了你丈夫的头 令你精神崩溃 |
[18:01] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[18:03] | His name was Glenn. | 他叫格伦 |
[18:05] | So now what? You finally come for… | 所以呢 你终于要来 |
[18:09] | revenge? | 复仇了吗 |
[18:10] | – Justice. – Damn. | -伸张正义 -该死 |
[18:13] | Thought you’d do this a hell of a lot sooner. | 我以为你会来得更早呢 |
[18:17] | It take you this long to work up your nerve? | 你花了这么久才鼓起勇气吗 |
[18:19] | I was always gonna settle this, | 我一直都想找你清算 |
[18:21] | what you did to my husband. | 你对我丈夫做的一切 |
[18:25] | – Get on your knees. – What I did to him? | -跪下 -我对他做的一切 |
[18:28] | You mean how I cracked open his skull | 你是说我敲开了他的头骨 |
[18:30] | and popped out his goddamn eyeball? | 砸飞了他的眼球吗 |
[18:33] | How I bashed his big, beautiful brains into the ground | 我把他又肥又好看的大脑砸进泥土里 |
[18:36] | over and over while you and his little friends watched? | 而你和他的小伙伴们在边上袖手旁观 |
[18:39] | Is that what you mean? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[18:42] | Ah, I used to say that I didn’t enjoy killin’. | 我曾说过 我不喜欢杀人 |
[18:48] | That was a lie. | 那是个谎言 |
[18:51] | Your old man… | 你丈夫… |
[18:54] | Christ, I forgot his name again. | 天啊 我又忘了他的名字 |
[18:57] | But he was different. | 但是他不一样 |
[18:59] | Killin’ him the way I did, | 我用那种方式杀他 |
[19:01] | ooh, now, that was fun. | 实在太过瘾了 |
[19:12] | Get to it. | 动手吧 |
[19:14] | Have your justice. | 伸张属于你的正义 |
[19:17] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[19:20] | It was worth it. | 我为此丧命也值了 |
[19:25] | Lemme see you in the light. | 走到我能看清你的地方 |
[19:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:32] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[19:35] | You not have it in you? | 你没这胆量吗 |
[19:38] | Don’t you punk out like Rick. | 你别像瑞克一样临阵退缩 |
[19:40] | Come into the light. | 走到光亮处来 |
[19:41] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[19:43] | This is what you came here for! | 你来这里就是为了杀我 |
[19:45] | You kill me! | 快杀了我 |
[19:47] | Move into the light. | 走到光亮处来 |
[19:50] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[20:06] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[20:08] | Please kill me. | 求你杀了我 |
[20:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:11] | You have to. | 你必须杀了我 |
[20:12] | – Just do it. – You tell me why! | -动手吧 -告诉我为什么 |
[20:15] | Tell me! Why should I?! | 告诉我 我为什么该杀了你 |
[20:17] | So I can be with my wife! | 那我就能跟我妻子团聚了 |
[20:20] | So I can be with Lucille! | 我就能跟露西尔团聚了 |
[20:27] | I should be dead. | 我不该活着 |
[20:30] | I have to be dead. | 我必须死 |
[20:33] | And it’s supposed to be you. | 应该由你来动手 |
[20:35] | It has to be you, because I can’t do it. | 必须是你 因为我下不了手 |
[20:40] | I can’t do it. I’ve tried. | 我做不到 我试过了 |
[20:42] | I can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[20:45] | I can’t be like this. | 我不能像这样活着 |
[20:48] | Please, please don’t make me stay like this. | 求你了 求你别让我像这样活着 |
[20:52] | It’s — Settle it. | 这… 了结一切吧 |
[20:55] | Settle me. | 了结我 |
[20:57] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[20:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:03] | Get back in your cell. | 滚回牢房 |
[21:05] | No. | 不 |
[21:06] | No. | 不 |
[21:07] | No. | 不 |
[21:09] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[21:11] | I came to kill Negan, | 我是来杀尼根的 |
[21:16] | and you’re already worse than dead. | 而你现在已生不如死 |
[21:21] | That settles it. | 这就够了 |
[21:24] | Go. | 进去 |
[21:31] | It wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 不应该是这样 |
[21:35] | It wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 不应该是这样 |
[22:27] | Maggie, Michonne, somethin’s up at the camp. | 玛姬 米琼恩 营地出事了 |
[22:47] | I need to lead ’em. | 我得引开它们 |
[22:53] | Gotta find my family. | 我得找到家人 |
[23:15] | What’s your wound? | 你受了什么伤 |
[23:23] | Hey, Rick. | 瑞克 |
[23:26] | Here. | 过来 |
[23:27] | Look at this. | 看看吧 |
[23:35] | This place. | 这地方 |
[23:39] | It’s beautiful. | 非常美 |
[23:41] | It is something, isn’t it? | 确实很美 不是吗 |
[23:51] | I’m so sorry for what happened to you. | 你的事我很抱歉 |
[23:56] | To Beth and Glenn. | 还有贝丝和格伦 |
[24:00] | For everything Maggie’s lost. | 以及玛姬失去的一切 |
[24:03] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[24:06] | Maybe if I tried harder, | 如果我更努力 |
[24:08] | done things different, listened more — | 做出不同选择 听更多… |
[24:10] | My girl, she’s strong, | 我女儿 她很坚强 |
[24:14] | and my grandson, he’ll only make her stronger. | 我孙子 他只会令她更坚强 |
[24:20] | You ain’t gotta worry about her. | 你不用担心她 |
[24:25] | I need to find my family. | 我需要找到家人 |
[24:30] | I need to keep ’em together. | 我需要保住他们 |
[24:33] | No, you don’t. | 你不需要 |
[24:37] | You only think you do. | 你只是以为你需要 |
[24:40] | I know it’s been hard. | 我知道一路走来很难 |
[24:43] | It has. | 确实 |
[24:45] | What you wanted for me, for Carl, | 你为我和卡尔设想的未来 |
[24:50] | it hasn’t been easy. | 没那么容易实现 |
[24:54] | We’ve been tryin’ — But we’ll get there. | -我们一直在努力 -但我们会实现的 |
[24:58] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[25:02] | I’m tired, Hershel. | 我累了 赫谢尔 |
[25:08] | My family… | 我家人 |
[25:14] | Maybe I can find ’em here. | 也许我能在这地方找到他们 |
[25:19] | No, Rick. | 不 瑞克 |
[25:23] | You have to wake up. | 你必须醒来 |
[26:08] | What’s your wound? | 你受了什么伤 |
[27:55] | They… | 他们 |
[27:58] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:05] | And it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:06] | How can it be okay? | 怎么可能没关系 |
[28:07] | How — How can this be okay? | 这怎么可能没关系 |
[28:12] | ‘Cause you did your part, | 因为你尽责了 |
[28:16] | like I did mine, | 就像我一样 |
[28:21] | like the others did before us. | 就像我们之前的人一样 |
[28:24] | How? | 什么意思 |
[28:25] | They give us the strength that we needed | 他们给了我们力量 |
[28:29] | to do what we had to do for the others, | 让我们帮助其他人 |
[28:33] | and the others draw strength from us. | 其他人又从我们身上获得力量 |
[28:37] | We change each other. | 我们互相改变 |
[28:40] | We help each other. | 互相帮助 |
[28:43] | We make each other better. | 让彼此变得更好 |
[28:47] | And it never ends. | 永不终结 |
[28:52] | It feels like it’s ending. | 感觉要终结了 |
[28:57] | Little things do end, | 小事会终结 |
[29:00] | but it’s never the end of everything, | 但大势不变 |
[29:02] | because we don’t die. | 因为我们死不了 |
[29:05] | It’s not about you or me or any one of us. | 这与你或我或任何一人都无关 |
[29:10] | It’s about all of us. | 这与我们所有人有关 |
[29:14] | And I don’t think it just evens out. | 我不认为情况会一成不变 |
[29:18] | I think it always crosses over toward the good, | 我认为人们总会变得更好 |
[29:24] | toward the brave, | 更勇敢 |
[29:28] | toward love. | 更有爱 |
[29:35] | Your family… | 你的家人 |
[29:39] | You’re not gonna find them, because they’re not lost. | 你找不到他们 因为他们没死 |
[29:44] | And you are not lost. | 你也没死 |
[29:51] | What you need to do is wake up. | 你要做的是醒来 |
[30:19] | No. | 不 |
[30:33] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[32:49] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[33:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:08] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会救你走 好吗 |
[33:12] | No, you take care of them. | 不 你照顾好他们 |
[33:13] | I can’t. You will. | -我不行了 -你行的 |
[33:15] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[33:16] | You will. | 你行的 |
[33:19] | It’s not over. | 还没结束 |
[33:21] | We don’t die. | 我们死不了 |
[33:30] | You wanna know why I fell in love with you? | 你想知道我为什么会爱上你吗 |
[33:35] | Because you’re a fighter, | 因为你是个战士 |
[33:38] | and you never give up. | 你永远不会放弃 |
[33:42] | So fight, Rick. | 所以战斗吧 瑞克 |
[33:45] | Fight for me. | 为我而战 |
[33:47] | Fight for all of us. | 为所有人而战 |
[33:55] | You’re my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[34:01] | I found you. | 我找到了你 |
[34:03] | You did. | 是的 |
[34:10] | But this… | 但这… |
[34:15] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[34:19] | Yes, it is. | 是真的 |
[34:24] | Now wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[36:11] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[36:18] | It’s gonna hold. | 桥能撑住 |
[36:23] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[36:26] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[36:51] | What is he doing?! | 他在做什么 |
[36:53] | He’s hurt! | 他受伤了 |
[36:54] | That herd that went right through Hilltop. | 那是经过山顶寨的尸群 |
[36:56] | He’s trying to bring down the bridge. | 他想毁掉桥 |
[36:57] | No. | 不 |
[37:00] | We turn them around. Fight ’em back. | 我们让尸群掉头 赶它们回去 |
[37:02] | Fire your guns. | 你们开枪 |
[37:04] | Try to divert them. | 让它们转向 |
[37:11] | No, don’t do it, not for me. | 不 别为我这样做 |
[37:14] | It’s too many. | 太多了 |
[37:16] | No. | 不 |
[37:17] | It’s not working! Keep trying. | 没有用 继续努力 |
[38:32] | Rick! | 瑞克 |
[38:35] | I found ’em. | 我找到他们了 |
[40:09] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[40:11] | Was that the bridge? | 是桥吗 |
[40:12] | Rick! He blew it to stop the herd! | 瑞克 他为阻挡尸群炸了桥 |
[40:19] | Move north, break up the rest. | 向北行进 分散剩下的尸群 |
[40:21] | Bring some guns. | 带上枪 |
[41:09] | I have a “B.” | 我有B |
[41:11] | Not an “A.” | 没有A |
[41:11] | I never had an “A.” | 我从来都没有A |
[41:13] | He’s hurt, but he’s strong. | 他受伤了 但他很坚强 |
[41:14] | Can you help him? | 你能救他吗 |
[41:16] | I warned you there’d be consequences | 我警告过你 如果你敢下套 |
[41:19] | if you tried something. | 会有后果的 |
[41:21] | It’s not a trick, not anymore. | 这不是套 不再是了 |
[41:27] | I’m trying to save a friend — | 我想救一个朋友 |
[41:30] | a friend who saved me. | 一个救过我的朋友 |
[41:33] | I have something for you now. | 我现在有东西给你了 |
[41:36] | We have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[41:43] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[42:04] | You’re still here. | 你还活着 |
[42:07] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[42:11] | I’m gonna save you. | 我会救你的 |
[42:15] | 曾在第一集中出现过 | |
[43:13] | Run! | 快跑 |
[43:42] | Stand me up. We need to fight. | 扶我起来 我们得战斗 |
[43:43] | Walking’s not gonna do it. | 靠走已经不行了 |
[43:45] | Okay, shit. Okay. | 好吧 该死 好吧 |
[43:48] | – Mag, what do we do? – We circle up. | -玛格 我们该怎么办 -围成一圈 |
[43:50] | Knives up. We fight. | 举起刀子 我们战斗 |
[43:51] | No, let’s just open up a seam, okay? | 不 我们开条路就行了 好吗 |
[43:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:03] | C’mon this way! It’s clear! | 来这边 这边安全 |
[44:05] | Go! Go, go, go! | 快跑 快啊 |
[44:20] | You got names? | 你们叫什么 |
[44:23] | I’m Magna. | 我叫玛格娜 |
[44:23] | This is Connie and Kelly and Yumiko and Luke. | 这是康妮 凯利 由美子 卢克 |
[44:28] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么 |
[44:38] | Judith. | 朱迪思 |
[44:41] | Judith Grimes. | 朱迪思·格兰姆斯 |