时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在 |
[00:14] | I’m still here, too. | 我也还在 |
[00:20] | Maybe you already knew that. | 也许你已经知道了 |
[00:26] | But it hasn’t gotten any easier. | 但这并没有变得更轻松 |
[00:31] | Sun keeps rising. | 太阳一直升起 |
[00:35] | Days keep passing. | 日子一直过去 |
[00:37] | World keeps spinning. | 世界一直旋转 |
[00:44] | Time — it just keeps moving forward. | 时间 一直流逝 |
[00:50] | Weeks, months, | 过去了几周 几个月 |
[00:52] | even years go by… | 甚至几年 |
[00:58] | while you try to make sense of it all. | 在你试图理解这一切时 |
[01:11] | 有时我们崩溃[裂开] 只是为了让光照进来 —以西结国王 | |
[01:29] | Try to find where you belong. | 试图寻找自己的归属 |
[01:33] | Try to look ahead to a better future. | 试图展望更美好的未来 |
[01:41] | But the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[01:49] | …the path ahead has only grown darker. | 前方的道路只会越来越黑暗 |
[01:55] | It’s harder to see. | 很难看清 |
[02:03] | You can feel so lost… | 你会觉得很失落 |
[02:07] | so alone… | 很孤独 |
[02:13] | …so desperate for something, | 很渴望 |
[02:17] | anything that might show you the way. | 也许能给你指路的任何东西 |
[02:36] | But even now, | 但就算现在 |
[02:42] | after all this time, | 在被黑暗萦绕了 |
[02:45] | surrounded by darkness… | 这么久之后 |
[02:50] | …there are still flashes of light… | 依然还有闪光 |
[02:59] | …tiny beacons that shine out, | 小灯塔发出微光 |
[03:04] | calling to us. | 召唤我们 |
[03:16] | It’s not enough to light the way ahead, | 这不足以照亮眼前的路 |
[03:18] | but it’s enough to keep going. | 但足够继续走下去 |
[03:41] | Keep trying. Keep fighting. | 继续努力 继续奋斗 |
[04:07] | Keep dreaming. | 继续怀有梦想 |
[04:21] | So that’s what I do | 这就是我 |
[04:24] | every second of every day… | 每天每秒做的事 |
[04:31] | …for you, for us. | 为了你 为了我们 |
[04:39] | I haven’t given up, | 我还没有放弃 |
[04:43] | and I never will. | 我永远也不会 |
[04:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:02] | Judith! | 朱迪思 |
[06:04] | Jude! | 朱迪 |
[06:08] | Jude! | 朱迪 |
[06:09] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[06:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:16] | I heard them calling. They needed our help. | 我听见他们呼救 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[06:19] | Our rig — it got overrun by sickos. | 我们的货车 被疯子占领了 |
[06:24] | We owe our lives to Miss Grimes here. | 全靠格兰姆斯小姐救命 |
[06:26] | They still need our help. | 他们依然需要我们的帮助 |
[06:37] | We can’t. You know that. | 我们不能这样 你知道的 |
[06:39] | But — | 但是 |
[06:40] | Hey, uh, I dabbled in the culinary arts, uh, | 我以前涉足过 |
[06:43] | – once upon a time ago, and, uh… – Luke. | -烹饪艺术 -卢克 |
[06:45] | …you know? With a little bit of help, | 如果有人帮忙 |
[06:46] | I can help whip this buck into a mighty fine osso buco. | 我可以把这雄鹿做成一碗美味的烩鹿膝 |
[06:49] | Stew. | 炖汤 |
[06:52] | We make stew. | 我们炖汤 |
[06:54] | More mileage for the masses. | 更多人能喝到 |
[06:57] | There are more of you? | 你们还有更多人吗 |
[07:00] | Way more, with walls and — | 多多了 我们有高墙 |
[07:02] | – Judith. – Jude. | -朱迪思 -朱迪 |
[07:07] | 它们还在 疯子来找我们了 | |
[07:09] | Incoming. | 有情况 |
[07:28] | There’s more on the way. | 还有更多在路上 |
[07:30] | We gotta get outta here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[07:35] | They need food and water and medicine. | 他们需要食物 水还有药 |
[07:43] | If they don’t go, I don’t go. | 如果他们不走 我也不走 |
[07:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:52] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 |
[08:10] | It’ll grow back. | 会长回来的 |
[08:14] | Is there any part of this place that’s not falling apart? | 这地方还有什么没支离破碎吗 |
[08:17] | Our loyalty to you, my queen. | 我对你的忠诚 王后 |
[08:20] | – Jerry? – What? | -杰瑞 -怎么了 |
[08:22] | Married to the king, mother to the prince… | 你嫁给了国王 是王子的母亲 |
[08:25] | gonna have to accept it at some point. | 你总得接受这点 |
[08:29] | If I haven’t after all these years, | 如果我这么多年都没接受 |
[08:30] | it’s probably not gonna happen. | 那我也许根本不会接受 |
[08:35] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[08:48] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[08:51] | Need to get out of here. | 得离开这里 |
[08:52] | Not going anywhere, dude. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[08:54] | Someone hand me the tape? | 谁把胶带给我 |
[08:58] | You hold, I’ll wrap. | 你按着 我来包 |
[09:06] | Jerry, how we doing? | 杰瑞 情况如何 |
[09:09] | In the clear. | 安全 |
[09:11] | Nice work, dude. | 做得好 伙计 |
[09:13] | Is everyone all right? | 大家没事吧 |
[09:16] | Another pipe went. | 又有管子爆了 |
[09:17] | Henry fixed it. | 亨利修好了 |
[09:19] | With these meager provisions. | 就靠这么点工具 |
[09:21] | Well done, my boy. | 做得好 儿子 |
[09:22] | Dad, we’re holding things together with plastic and tape. | 爸爸 我们是用塑料和胶带固定管子的 |
[09:25] | – But we are holding things together. – We need better tools. | -但的确是固定住了 -我们需要更好的工具 |
[09:29] | Someone who’s trained to use them. | 经过训练 知道怎么使用的人 |
[09:32] | Henry, we’ve discussed this. | 亨利 我们讨论过 |
[09:33] | No, you’ve discussed it. | 不 是你讨论过 |
[09:38] | I’ll be late for supper. Don’t wait for me. | 我晚点去吃晚餐 别等我 |
[09:43] | Henry, I appreciate your passion and your honesty, | 亨利 我很欣赏你的热情和诚实 |
[09:47] | but you had best watch your tone, son. | 但你最好注意语气 孩子 |
[09:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:15] | He’s not wrong. | 他没说错 |
[10:18] | This place is getting older. He’s getting older. | 这地方老化了 他也长大了 |
[10:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:26] | But surely, there are others | 但是显然 会有其他人 |
[10:27] | who’d glady train with Earl Sutton of Hilltop, | 乐意当山顶寨的厄尔·萨顿的学徒 |
[10:30] | assuming he’s not retired by now. | 如果他现在还没退休的话 |
[10:33] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[10:35] | This is his home. He wants to fix it. | 这是他的家 他想维修好它 |
[10:38] | But the fair’s right around the corner. | 但集会马上就要开始了 |
[10:40] | We need him here. | 我们需要他留在这里 |
[10:42] | You need him here. | 是你需要他留在这里 |
[10:43] | And after the fair, you’ll need him for something else | 而且在集市之后 你还会要他去做其他事 |
[10:45] | and then something else after that. | 之后再让他去做另外的事 |
[10:46] | You’ll always need him. | 你永远都需要他 |
[10:48] | I just… | 我只是… |
[10:52] | I want him safe. | 我希望他平安 |
[10:57] | Hilltop feels so distant. | 山顶寨感觉很遥远 |
[10:59] | More distant than it’s ever been. | 比以往都要遥远 |
[11:03] | – Hasn’t been the same since — – I know. | -一切都不同了 自从… -我知道 |
[11:07] | But sometimes you have to let the cracks happen | 但有时你得允许墙裂开 |
[11:09] | to let the light in. | 好让光照进来 |
[11:15] | Again, I feel the need to remind you | 再次 我觉得我得提醒你们 |
[11:16] | that what we are doing is in direct and flagrant violation | 我们现在的做法直接公然地违反了 |
[11:19] | of the current security protocols. | 当下的安全政策 |
[11:21] | Yeah, we know. | 嗯 我们知道 |
[11:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:44] | Can’t be worse than Jones Springs. | 不可能比琼斯普林斯差吧 |
[11:47] | Just like Jones Springs couldn’t be worse than Coalport. | 就好像琼斯普林斯不会比科尔波特差一样 |
[11:50] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[11:51] | Coalport was a fossilized city of shit. | 科尔波特就是个屎城 |
[11:57] | You’ll be safe here. | 你们在这里很安全 |
[11:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:07] | 她说我们在这里很安全 她保证 | |
[12:38] | Holy shit. | 老天爷 |
[12:41] | Want some water? | 想喝水吗 |
[12:49] | This is Alexandria. | 这里是亚历山大 |
[12:52] | This is home. | 我的家 |
[13:33] | – Hi, Daddy! – Gracie, stay where you are, okay? | -爸爸 -格雷西 别过来 乖 |
[13:43] | There’s another one in the wagon. | 马车里还有一个 |
[13:44] | Female with head trauma. She’s conscious. | 头部受伤的女性 还有意识 |
[13:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Alex and the other nurses are on standby. | 亚历克斯和其他的护士待命 |
[13:55] | I’ll take her to the infirmary right now. | 我马上带她去医务室 |
[13:57] | I’m coming with her. | 我和她一起去 |
[14:29] | You wanna tell me what this is? | 你想和我说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[14:32] | Five unknowns — all clean, one headed to the infirmary. | 五个陌生人 都没问题 一个去了医务室 |
[14:56] | All clean? You sure about that? | 都没问题 你确定吗 |
[14:58] | Indeed. | 确定 |
[15:00] | They’re whistle-worthy, clean as a-wise. | 他们没问题 一清二白 |
[15:03] | They surrendered their weapons willingly | 他们自愿上缴了武器 |
[15:04] | and submitted to standard frisk procedure. | 并且毫无怨言地接受了搜身 |
[15:06] | And why are they here? | 他们为什么会在这里 |
[15:09] | My call. | 是我做的决定 |
[15:11] | It’s not your call to make. | 你无权做这个决定 |
[15:17] | I decided. | 是我决定的 |
[15:20] | They needed help. | 他们需要帮助 |
[15:22] | Judith, you know the rules. | 朱迪思 你知道规矩的 |
[15:27] | You all do. | 你们都知道 |
[15:30] | Thing is, they’re here now, | 问题是 他们已经在这里了 |
[15:34] | and one of ’em’s badly hurt. | 而且其中一个还受了重伤 |
[15:36] | Siddiq’s checkin’ her out, but… | 西迪克在给她做检查 但是… |
[15:40] | Look, no disrespect, | 听着 没有不敬的意思 |
[15:44] | but maybe their fate is something | 但也许他们的命运 |
[15:45] | we should decide together. | 该由我们一起决定 |
[15:46] | It’ll be dark soon. | 马上就要天黑了 |
[15:49] | First thing tomorrow, we can bring them | 明天一早 我们带他们去 |
[15:50] | before the council for a vote. | 接受委员会投票 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[16:03] | Put them in holding. | 把他们关起来 |
[16:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[16:41] | That was for the boy. | 刚刚那个是给男孩的 |
[16:48] | This is for the man you’ve become. | 这个是给你将要成为的男人的 |
[16:50] | You’re actin’ like we’ll never see each other again. | 你搞得好像是永别一样 |
[16:53] | I’ll be back before the fair starts, all right? | 我会在集市开始前回来的 好吗 |
[16:57] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 不会错过的 |
[17:00] | As my father said to me once | 正如我父亲曾经对我说的 |
[17:02] | upon my departure from home, | 就在我离开家的时候 |
[17:04] | you be respectful, be responsible, | 充满敬畏 承担责任 |
[17:09] | be kind, and be safe. | 心怀善意 保护自己 |
[17:10] | I will, Dad. I promise. | 我会的 老爸 我保证 |
[17:16] | I’d still feel better if Jerry or I came with you. | 如果杰瑞或我陪你们一起去的话我会安心一些 |
[17:20] | You need to tend to things here. | 你得留在这里帮忙 |
[17:22] | This fair is important. | 这个集市很重要 |
[17:25] | If we could bring the communities | 如果我们能让不同社区 |
[17:26] | back together, as full partners, it would — | 重新团结在一起 齐心协力 那会… |
[17:31] | it would change everything. | 那会改变一切 |
[17:35] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[17:37] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[17:40] | He sees the world as it should be, | 他看到了这个世界应有的样子 |
[17:42] | not as it is. | 而不是现在的样子 |
[17:44] | He’s a dreamer. | 他是个梦想家 |
[17:48] | Wonder where he gets that from. | 真好奇他是从哪学来的 |
[17:52] | Nothin’ wrong with that. | 那样没什么不好的 |
[17:55] | This world could use a few more dreamers. | 这个世界有几个梦想家是好事 |
[17:58] | And a few more of those who pull us down | 还需要几个能把我们 |
[17:59] | from our flights of fancy back to Earth. | 从梦想拉回现实的人 |
[18:04] | Who at Hilltop will be that for Henry? | 山顶寨有谁能这样协助亨利 |
[18:08] | I have some ideas. | 我有几个想法 |
[18:15] | I’m sure you do, my queen. I’m sure you do. | 我确信你有 我的王后 我确信你有 |
[18:19] | As you can probably tell from our turnout here, | 你们从我们的出席人数就能看出 |
[18:22] | it’s been a long time since we’ve seen | 我们已经很久没在围墙内 |
[18:23] | new faces inside these walls. | 看见新面孔了 |
[18:26] | We’re a fair community of decent-minded people, but | 我们是一个善者组成的公正社区 但是 |
[18:31] | we are not soft. | 我们并不软弱 |
[18:34] | And that’s not going to change today. | 这一点今天依然不会改变 |
[18:38] | So let’s begin. | 所以我们开始吧 |
[18:40] | Which one of you is the leader? | 你们中谁是领袖 |
[18:45] | What makes you think we have one? | 你为什么觉得我们有领袖 |
[18:49] | – Did you know each other before? – No. | -你们以前认识吗 -不认识 |
[18:51] | It was, Magna and then Yumiko, | 最初只有玛格娜 然后是由美子 |
[18:55] | first, and then, | 然后是 |
[19:00] | Connie and Kelly and then…and then me | 康妮和凯利 然后是我 |
[19:04] | and then Bernie. | 然后是伯尼 |
[19:08] | Sh… | 该死… |
[19:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:15] | Bernie was the one that we lost yesterday. | 伯尼是昨天去世的那位 |
[19:25] | There were others, of course. | 当然还有过其他人 |
[19:30] | But, like Bernie, they just… | 但像伯尼一样 他们… |
[19:41] | They didn’t…they didn’t make it. | 他们没能活下来 |
[19:47] | Who were you before? | 你们以前是什么人 |
[19:49] | Me? Before all this? | 我 灾变之前 |
[19:53] | I was a music teacher. | 我是音乐老师 |
[19:56] | Waited tables at a truck stop. | 我在公路餐厅当服务员 |
[20:02] | She says she was a journalist, | 她说她以前是记者 |
[20:05] | but she’s just being modest. | 但她太谦虚了 |
[20:08] | She exposed a bunch of sleazeball politicians | 她曾揭露过一群卑鄙的政客 |
[20:11] | and put them behind bars. | 送他们进了监狱 |
[20:15] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[20:17] | I was in high school, | 我是高中生 |
[20:19] | stressin’ about stupid shit | 为一些狗屁事烦恼 |
[20:20] | that felt like the end of the world. | 还以为是世界末日 |
[20:25] | And who are you now? | 那你们现在是什么人 |
[20:28] | A fighter. | 战士 |
[20:34] | She says she’s my guardian angel, | 她说她是我的守护天使 |
[20:36] | but, really, it’s the other way around. | 但其实正相反 |
[20:40] | I guess I’m still a music teacher? | 我觉得自己还是个音乐老师 |
[20:45] | education never ends, | 教育永无止境 |
[20:47] | not even in the face of monsters and mayhem. | 即使面对怪物和混乱 |
[20:56] | What did you do to survive? | 你们为活下来做过什么 |
[21:00] | What I had to…anything I had to. | 逼不得已 任何事都做过 |
[21:08] | She says she never gave up, | 她说她从不放弃 |
[21:10] | but me, I grew up. | 但是我 我长大了 |
[21:15] | I don’t…I don’t… | 我 我 |
[21:18] | I don’t think I did anything special. | 我觉得我也没做什么特别的事 |
[21:23] | I…I don’t know what I did to deserve it. | 我也不知自己凭什么能活下来 |
[21:28] | At…at first, I was just lucky. | 最初就是幸运 |
[21:30] | I was…I was in the right place at the right time, | 正确的时间 待在正确的场所 |
[21:33] | and then, I met the right people. | 然后又遇到了正确的人 |
[21:39] | H-Here’s the thing, is that… | 其实 |
[21:40] | it’s funny, but before all this, | 挺有趣的 灾变之前 |
[21:43] | if you saw us all sittin’ at the same table | 如果你看到我们在餐厅或酒吧 |
[21:45] | at, like, a restaurant, a bar, or something… | 坐在同一张桌前 |
[21:49] | you’d say to yourself, “Well, hey, | 你会觉得 |
[21:52] | I don’t know. Maybe these people work together?” | 这些人不会是同事吧 |
[21:55] | Because we certainly don’t have anything in common, | 因为我们没有任何共同之处 |
[21:59] | except for the fact that we’re breathing. | 除了我们都还有呼吸 |
[22:04] | And that’s a lot nowadays, right? | 这如今已经很难得了 对吧 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:18] | If that’s everything, I’d like to motion for a vote. | 如果没问题了 我提议投票表决 |
[22:21] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[22:23] | The chair recognizes our fellow councilperson | 主席允许委员会成员 |
[22:25] | and head of security. | 兼安全主管发言 |
[22:31] | As a community, we want to be kind. | 作为一个社区 我们想友善些 |
[22:36] | We want to be generous. | 慷慨些 |
[22:40] | We want to be charitable. | 仁慈些 |
[22:43] | But, as we know, | 但是众所周知 |
[22:46] | decisions like the one we are about to make | 我们将要做出的决定 |
[22:48] | can come with a heavy price. | 有可能带来严重后果 |
[23:03] | Can you show me your left hand? | 让我看看你的左手好吗 |
[23:08] | Michonne, what are you doing? | 米琼恩 你在干什么 |
[23:19] | You get that at a truck stop? | 在公路餐厅弄的吗 |
[23:23] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[23:28] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[23:30] | You wanna tell him? | 能告诉他吗 |
[23:34] | Michonne, if you have something to say… | 米琼恩 有话直说 |
[23:35] | It’s a prison tattoo. | 这是监狱纹身 |
[23:38] | The four dots are the walls. | 四个点代表高墙 |
[23:41] | The one in the middle is you, | 中间那个点代表你 |
[23:45] | the prisoner. | 囚犯 |
[23:47] | Hard time. | 牢饭不好吃吧 |
[23:54] | Look, just because she was a prisoner… | 听着 就因为她坐过牢… |
[23:56] | I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[23:57] | Oh, you wanna tell the truth? | 你想说实话了 |
[23:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:00] | – And you have nothing to hide? – Nothing. | -你再没隐瞒什么了 -没了 |
[24:04] | Put the knife on the table. | 把刀放桌上 |
[24:30] | I remember, | 我记得 |
[24:34] | and I know that you do, too. | 而且我知道你们也记得 |
[24:37] | So go ahead. Take your vote. | 所以继续吧 投票表决 |
[24:42] | I second the motion. | 我附议 |
[24:47] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[24:48] | No. | 不能 |
[25:24] | I thought you gave up on that thing. | 我以为你早放弃那东西了呢 |
[25:27] | I did. | 我是放弃了 |
[25:32] | I just… | 我只是 |
[25:34] | I keep thinking that there are still people out there, | 总想着外面应该还有人 |
[25:37] | people that we don’t know about. | 我们不知道的人 |
[25:39] | Those survivors? | 而且那些救世军 |
[25:41] | I think Michonne’s wrong. | 我觉得米琼恩错了 |
[25:43] | I think they’re good people. | 我觉得他们是好人 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I mean, prison doesn’t mean shit | 是啊 蹲过监狱不能说明什么 |
[25:46] | without knowing the whole story, and Michonne knows it. | 我们又不清楚原委 米琼恩知道的 |
[25:49] | She just got that crowd riled up on purpose | 她只是故意在煽动民众 |
[25:52] | ever since, you know… | 自从…你懂的 |
[25:54] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我懂 |
[25:57] | But they’re here. | 但他们还留在这 |
[25:58] | They’re here until the one in the infirmary is back on her feet. | 直到医务室的那位康复 |
[26:01] | So there’s still time for her to change her mind. | 所以还有时间让她改变主意 |
[26:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[26:12] | I was talking to Eugene. | 我跟尤金谈过 |
[26:15] | He thinks that if we went further out… | 他觉得如果我们走得更远 |
[26:19] | …and set up a remote amplifier, | 安装远程放大器 |
[26:22] | we could boost the signal. | 就能增强信号 |
[26:25] | Yeah, but, you know what Michonne’s gonna say. | 是的 但你知道米琼恩会说什么 |
[26:29] | Security breach. Yeah, I know. | 安全漏洞 是的 我知道 |
[26:31] | Plus, trying to find people | 再说了 想用那东西 |
[26:33] | and reach out to them with that thing, | 找到并联系其他人 |
[26:34] | it’s like stumbling around in the dark. | 简直就像是大海捞针 |
[26:37] | But think what we might find, who we might find, | 但想想我们会找到什么 会找到谁 |
[26:41] | what else might be out there. | 外面还会有什么 |
[26:53] | You stay here, | 你待在这里 |
[26:54] | help with the new people any way you can. | 尽可能帮助新来的人 |
[26:57] | Me and Eugene, | 放大器的事 |
[26:59] | we’ll worry about the relay box. | 就交给我和尤金吧 |
[27:01] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:15] | Have I told you lately how amazing you are? | 我最近有没有说过你有多好 |
[27:18] | Yes. | 说过 |
[27:20] | But if you wanna keep saying it, I won’t stop you. | 但如果你想继续说 我会阻止你 |
[27:28] | Thought I was done with this… | 我以为我不会再这样了 |
[27:33] | …done with talkin’ to you and never hearing you answer. | 不会再和你说话 却得不到回应 |
[27:38] | But I watched what you did to protect him… | 我看到你为了保护他而做的事 |
[27:46] | …how nothing else mattered except him… | 除了他以外什么对你来说都不重要 |
[27:50] | …and I need to be that now for them. | 我现在要为他们变成这样的人 |
[27:54] | And I know it’s not what we planned, | 我知道我们说好的不是这样 |
[27:58] | not what we wanted, | 我们想要的不是这样 |
[28:01] | but you weren’t here. | 但你不在这里 |
[28:03] | And neither was he. | 他也不在 |
[28:11] | You didn’t have to go through the — | 你不用经历… |
[28:15] | Judith? | 朱迪思 |
[28:21] | It’s almost time for your lesson. | 你差不多该上课了 |
[28:25] | And your homework after that. | 然后做作业 |
[28:27] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[28:41] | You sure this is right? | 你确定是这条路吗 |
[28:42] | Wasn’t the turn off to Hilltop a few miles back? | 不是几英里前转弯去山顶寨吗 |
[28:45] | We’re not going to Hilltop. Not yet. | 我们先不去山顶寨 |
[28:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:55] | – Halt! – Help! | -吁 -救命 |
[28:58] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[29:00] | – Wait. Henry! – She needs help! | -等等 亨利 -她需要帮助 |
[29:01] | Henry, stop! | 亨利 站住 |
[29:02] | – Help! – Shit. | -救命 -该死 |
[29:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:19] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[29:24] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[29:28] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[29:32] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[29:36] | Now, see, I was never too good at math, | 我的数学不大好 |
[29:40] | but I’m pretty sure there’s more of us than you. | 但我相当确定我们人比你们多 |
[29:49] | Hey there, bosslady. | 你好啊 女老大 |
[30:01] | Comin’ up on it soon. | 马上到了 |
[30:03] | You got those circuits unscrambled yet? | 你搞定电路了吗 |
[30:05] | Not yet, but I will in two armadillo blinks of an eye. | 还没有 但我能瞬间搞定 |
[30:12] | You must really like Gabriel. | 你肯定很喜欢加百利 |
[30:17] | What? | 什么 |
[30:19] | Well, enlisting me as your accomplice | 选我做你的帮手 |
[30:20] | and flouting security protocol to stand by your man, well, | 并为了你喜欢的人无视安全政策 |
[30:24] | I take it as a sign of the seriousness | 我觉得这能够说明 |
[30:25] | of your intentions toward him. | 你对他有多认真 |
[30:28] | Eugene, can we just focus on what we’re doing? | 尤金 能把注意力集中到手头的事上吗 |
[30:33] | Okeydokey. | 好吧 |
[30:37] | Machete-wielding men of the cloth with zero depth perception | 四肢发达头脑简单的男人 |
[30:41] | aren’t exactly a dime a dozen. | 比比皆是 |
[30:42] | I’ll give you that. | 这点我承认 |
[30:43] | But that’s not to say that there aren’t other, | 但这并不意味着你没有其他 |
[30:46] | more viable selects available to you — | 更好的选择 |
[30:48] | selects with equally distinctive qualities | 跟他一样优秀 |
[30:51] | and belief systems firmly rooted in facts and science | 但是信仰事实与科学 |
[30:54] | versus fables and fairy tales, | 而不是虚幻的神话故事 |
[30:57] | generally speaking… | 一般来说 |
[30:59] | Anyone specific in mind? | 有什么特指的人选吗 |
[31:03] | – Generally speaking, as I said. – Right. | -我说了”一般来说” -好吧 |
[31:15] | Tracks look fresh. | 新痕迹 |
[31:18] | Maybe hundreds heading east. | 也许有几百只往东边走了 |
[31:22] | Lucky for us, west is where the deed gets done. | 还好我们要去的是西边 |
[31:37] | She had a concussion and she’s a little dehydrated, | 她有点脑震荡和脱水 |
[31:41] | but she could be back on her feet by tomorrow. | 但是她明天应该就能下床了 |
[31:43] | But should she be? | 但是她应该下床吗 |
[31:45] | That’s not for me to say. | 这轮不到我来决定 |
[32:09] | Hey, doc, what’s your story? Were you here from the start? | 医生 你有什么故事 你一开始就在这里吗 |
[32:15] | No, I was a stranger, someone they took in. | 不 我是他们接纳的陌生人 |
[32:18] | – Okay. – But it was different then. | -好吧 -但那时候不一样 |
[32:23] | Okay. I-Is there a reason that things changed? | 好吧 那为什么变了呢 |
[32:28] | There’s a reason for everything. | 一切都是有理由的 |
[32:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:39] | For what it’s worth, kid, you didn’t stand a chance. | 奉劝你一句 孩子 你毫无机会 |
[32:43] | We had you pegged a mile down the road. | 我们一英里前就盯上你们了 |
[32:50] | So… | 那么 |
[32:53] | sorry for the inconvenience. | 抱歉给你们带来不便 |
[32:54] | See, this really ain’t my bag, | 我本来不干这种事 |
[32:57] | but times have been tough ever since Sanctuary went bust. | 但是自从救世堂毁了以后 日子很难过 |
[33:03] | This is all we have in the world. | 我们只有这些了 |
[33:05] | We used to have more horses, but | 我们本来还有一些马 但是 |
[33:08] | we got hungry. | 我们饿了 |
[33:11] | Could’ve joined one of the other communities. | 你们可以加入另外的社区 |
[33:17] | That ain’t really my bag, either. | 我也不干那种事 |
[33:24] | Listen. | 听着 |
[33:27] | You spared me back in the day, | 你那天饶了我 |
[33:29] | so I’m gonna offer you the same courtesy. | 所以我也还你个人情 |
[33:31] | Keep your wagon, | 留着你的马车 |
[33:33] | your horses, your lives. | 你的马和你的命 |
[33:37] | Shit, you can keep your damn stick. | 你还可以留着你的破棍子 |
[33:41] | ‘Cause what do I need with a stick? | 我需要棍子干什么 |
[33:46] | Everything else is ours, and that’ll make us square. | 其他东西都归我们 我们就扯平了 |
[33:50] | Fine. | 行 |
[33:52] | Take it and go. | 拿走吧 |
[33:57] | Think I’ll have that rock on your hand, too. | 我还要你手上的这戒指 |
[34:10] | Henry, don’t! | 亨利 不要 |
[34:13] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[34:22] | Here. | 给 |
[34:25] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[34:26] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[34:28] | Take it! It’s yours! | 拿走 是你的了 |
[34:36] | Pleasure doin’ business with ya. | 很高兴与你做交易 |
[34:40] | I meant to tell ya, | 我想告诉你 |
[34:42] | I really like what you done with your hair. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[34:50] | Airplane “A” And airplane “B” Are 1,000 miles apart. | A飞机和B飞机相距1000英里 |
[34:55] | If airplane “A” Is flying east at 500 miles per hour | 如果A飞机以500英里/小时向东飞 |
[34:59] | and airplane “B” Is flying west at 650 miles per hour, how — | B飞机以650英里/小时向西飞 多久… |
[35:03] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[35:04] | I would definitely recommend booking a seat on airplane “C,” | 我建议你订C飞机的座位 |
[35:09] | because that is shaping up | 因为那两架飞机 |
[35:10] | to be one hell of a mid-air collision. | 显然会在空中相撞 |
[35:13] | You gonna help me or what? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[35:16] | All right. Let me ask you somethin’. | 好吧 我问你一件事 |
[35:18] | You ever seen an airplane fly in any direction at any speed? | 你见过飞机以任何速度飞向任何方向吗 |
[35:23] | No. | 没见过 |
[35:24] | Do you think you ever will? | 你觉得你以后会见吗 |
[35:28] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[35:30] | So what the hell difference does it make? | 那这还有什么意义 |
[35:32] | See, math problems are supposed to apply to the real world. | 数学题应该解决现实问题 |
[35:35] | You want my help? | 你想要我帮忙 |
[35:36] | Give me a question or a problem from right here, right now. | 就给我一个此时此地的现实问题 |
[35:47] | You know the strangers we brought here yesterday? | 你知道我们昨天带来的陌生人吗 |
[35:50] | My mom’s gonna make them leave. | 我妈妈想赶走他们 |
[35:54] | Well, no, I didn’t know, but let me guess. | 我不知道 但让我猜猜 |
[35:59] | You being you, you wanna help ’em. | 以你的为人 你想帮他们 |
[36:03] | I found ’em. I brought ’em here. | 我找到了他们 我带来了他们 |
[36:06] | Lemme tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[36:08] | When I was about your age, I used to bring home stray dogs. | 我像你这么大时 曾领流浪狗回家 |
[36:11] | My mom, she hated it. | 我妈妈很不满 |
[36:13] | I never understood why. | 我从不明白为什么 |
[36:15] | They always seemed so friendly and grateful. | 它们看起来总是很友好和感恩 |
[36:19] | Till one day I brought home the wrong dog. | 直到有一天我带回了错的狗 |
[36:22] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:23] | Did it bite you? | 它咬了你吗 |
[36:25] | Not me. | 没咬我 |
[36:26] | That dog killed all the other strays, | 那只狗杀死了其他的流浪狗 |
[36:31] | chewed off half my mom’s ear when she tried to stop it. | 我妈妈试图阻止 被咬掉了一半耳朵 |
[36:35] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[36:37] | that dog seemed just as friendly and grateful as the rest of ’em. | 那只狗看起来像其他狗一样友好和感恩 |
[36:41] | And what about after that? | 之后呢 |
[36:42] | You ever bring home another dog? | 你还领过狗回家吗 |
[36:44] | Well, hell no. I wised my ass up. | 当然没有 我变聪明了 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:50] | And look how great everything turned out for you. | 看看你现在下场多好 |
[36:52] | Wait a minute. Where you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[36:53] | I thought you wanted my help. | 你不是要我帮忙吗 |
[36:55] | I do, but just with math. | 是的 但只是在数学上 |
[36:57] | Why just math? | 为什么 |
[36:59] | Because it doesn’t matter if you’re a good or bad person on the inside. | 因为不管你内心好坏 |
[37:02] | The numbers don’t care. | 数字就是数字 |
[37:21] | Lookin’ good, Eugene! | 情况不错 尤金 |
[37:23] | I’m comin’ down. | 我下来了 |
[37:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:31] | Slow and steady. Easy peasy. | 稳稳当当 简简单单 |
[37:43] | Sweet sassy molassy. | 我的老天 |
[37:46] | Ro! Herd! | 罗西塔 尸群 |
[37:53] | Get your ass down! Now! | 快下来 |
[38:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:57] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
[39:02] | – My knee. – Can you put weight on it? | -我的膝盖 -能站起来吗 |
[39:04] | That’s a seriously painful negative. | 太疼了起不来 |
[39:10] | Herd musta flipped a hardcore “U” On the DL. | 尸群一定是掉头了 |
[39:22] | Use this as a crutch. We gotta go. | 拿这个当拐杖 我们得走了 |
[39:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[39:55] | You didn’t even try. | 你都没反抗 |
[39:56] | There’s no point. | 没必要 |
[40:00] | That’s bullshit. Henry. | -胡扯 -亨利 |
[40:02] | No, there’s right, and there’s wrong. | 不 世上有对错 |
[40:05] | You stand up for what’s right, and you fight what’s wrong. | 匡扶正义 反抗邪恶 |
[40:07] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[40:12] | And I remember when you did. | 我记得你以前是这样做的 |
[40:17] | What happened? | 有什么变了 |
[40:19] | You. | 有了你 |
[40:23] | Some day, you’ll understand. | 总有一天你会明白的 |
[40:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:52] | That Michonne set me up. | 米琼恩摆了我一道 |
[40:54] | 你本可以丢掉刀的 你以为那小女孩会伤害我们吗 | |
[40:57] | You screwed up, Magna. | 你搞砸了 玛格娜 |
[40:58] | We didn’t know how things were gonna play out. | 我们当时不知道会发生什么 |
[41:02] | I wanted us to have options. | 我想给我们留条后路 |
[41:05] | Hand it over. | 交出来 |
[41:07] | What? | 什么 |
[41:08] | Yumiko’s necklace. Come on. | 由美子的项链 拜托 |
[41:11] | Yeah, we noticed. Hand it over. | 我们注意到了 交出来 |
[41:34] | We can’t just go back out there. | 我们不能回到外面 |
[41:39] | Without horses, our rig, supplies, how long do we last? | 没有马 货车 补给 我们能撑多久 |
[41:42] | For as long as we can, minute by minute, | 能撑多久撑多久 分分秒秒 |
[41:44] | day by day, ride or die, right? | 日日夜夜 要么走要么死 对吗 |
[41:47] | – Same as always. – Right. | -和以前一样 -对 |
[41:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:51] | That worked out great for Bernie, right? | 那种生活很适合伯尼 对吧 |
[42:03] | If Bernie could see this place, | 如果伯尼看到这地方 |
[42:07] | see what life we could live, | 看到我们能过上什么生活 |
[42:10] | you know he wanted us to have it, right? | 你知道他会希望我们过上这种生活的 |
[42:14] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[42:15] | We fight, as always. | 我们战斗 和以前一样 |
[42:19] | We fight. | 我们战斗 |
[42:33] | 由美子好了以后我们就走 既然这是我们的命 那就听天由命 | |
[42:45] | 你不觉得我们至少应该 试着说服米琼恩吗 | |
[42:51] | – She says… – I know. | -她说… -我知道 |
[42:56] | We need this. | 我们需要这个 |
[43:00] | Everything Miko talks about. | 这是由美子说过的一切 |
[43:05] | Listen to her, okay? | 听她的话 好吗 |
[43:07] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[43:09] | They got little kids here. | 他们这里有小孩子 |
[43:10] | You wanna fight debate style? Cool. | 你想去斗嘴 可以 |
[43:12] | Or you wanna fight-fight? | 如果你想真的战斗 |
[43:14] | I say let’s save it for somebody who deserves it, right? | 我觉得不如留着力气跟坏人斗 |
[43:17] | Yes? I get a yes vote on that? | 可以吗 有人投票同意吗 |
[43:19] | Yes. | 同意 |
[43:21] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[43:24] | Yes. Majority rules. | 同意 少数服从多数 |
[43:25] | Hand it over now. | 现在交出来 |
[43:29] | – Come on. – Please. | -快啊 -拜托了 |
[43:43] | Sleep on it, all right? | 想一晚上 好吗 |
[43:47] | You’ll feel better about it in the light of day. | 明天早上你会好受很多 |
[44:15] | – Wait. – The ring, I could let go. | -等等 -戒指我可以不要 |
[44:19] | But that stuff belonged to people I knew, | 但那些东西属于我认识的人 |
[44:22] | people who went out and never came back. | 他们外出后再没回来过 |
[44:24] | We found that stuff. We didn’t do anything. | 东西是我们找到的 我们什么都没做 |
[44:26] | You hurt my son. | 你伤了我儿子 |
[44:30] | I swear you’ll never see us again. | 我发誓你永远不会再见到我们 |
[44:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:25] | Rj! | 小瑞 |
[45:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[45:31] | What are you doing awake? | 你为什么醒着 |
[45:33] | – Mommy, I’m tired. – You sleepy? | -妈妈 我累了 -你想睡吗 |
[45:34] | Why did you…? | 你为什么… |
[45:45] | You missed one. | 你少收了一把 |
[45:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:59] | You were right about me. | 你没看错我 |
[46:02] | I’ve done things. Terrible things. | 我做过一些事 很坏的事 |
[46:08] | If I had all this, | 如果我有这一切 |
[46:10] | I wouldn’t trust me, either. | 我也不会相信我 |
[46:16] | We’ve all done things. | 我们都做过一些事 |
[46:19] | Or else we wouldn’t be here. | 不然不会走到今天 |
[46:24] | it isn’t always that easy to live with. | 那些事不是很容易承受 |
[46:27] | It’s better than losing everything. | 总比失去一切好 |
[46:46] | Judith Grimes. | 朱迪思·格兰姆斯 |
[46:49] | You said Dad would’ve wanted me to have it | 你说过爸爸会想给我的 |
[46:52] | to protect myself and the people I love. | 让我保护自己和爱的人 |
[46:54] | Yeah, he would have, but I’m the one who’s supposed to be protecting you. | 他会想的 但应该由我来保护你 |
[46:58] | Is that why you’re kicking them out? | 所以你才赶他们走吗 |
[47:01] | ‘Cause I think Dad would’ve wanted me | 因为我觉得爸爸也会 |
[47:02] | to do what I did yesterday, too. | 让我做昨天我做的事 |
[47:11] | He would’ve been proud. | 他会很骄傲的 |
[47:16] | Your brother, too. | 你的哥哥也会 |
[47:20] | Then why won’t you help them? | 那你为什么不帮他们 |
[47:27] | You’ll understand someday. | 总有一天你会明白的 |
[47:38] | I know you talk to him sometimes. | 我知道你有时会和他说话 |
[47:43] | To Carl, too. | 也和卡尔说话 |
[47:49] | I’m starting to forget their voices. | 我已经开始忘记他们的声音了 |
[47:53] | I’m not trying to, but they keep fading away. | 我不想忘 但记忆越来越模糊 |
[48:00] | I hope you can still hear them. | 我希望你还能听见他们的声音 |
[48:11] | Mama, I’m hungry now. | 妈妈 我饿了 |
[48:32] | Come on! | 快点 |
[48:40] | Damn it. They just keep coming. | 该死 它们紧追不舍 |
[48:44] | They’re catching up. Let’s go. | 它们快赶上了 我们走 |
[48:46] | – Eugene! – I’m holding you back. | -尤金 -我拖你后腿了 |
[48:49] | And I cannot keep on keepin’ on. | 我无法再坚持了 |
[48:52] | I’ll gladly distract the — the dead while you vamoose, | 我愿意在你逃跑时引开它们 |
[48:55] | but…there’s somethin’ I’ve been working up | 但有件事我一直想 |
[48:59] | the testicular gravitas to tell you, | 鼓足勇气告诉你 |
[49:02] | somethin’ I’ve been holdin’ inside of me | 这件事我埋在心中 |
[49:03] | – for a really long time. – Shut up! | -很久了 -闭嘴 |
[49:05] | Don’t make this weird. We are making it. | 别加戏了 我们能逃掉 |
[49:07] | Come on. Now. | 快走 |
[49:17] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[49:19] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[49:22] | I’m sorry about what I said last night. | 我很抱歉昨晚说了那话 |
[49:25] | And thank you. | 而且 谢谢你 |
[49:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[49:31] | You’re safe, and that’s all that matters. | 你安然无恙 这才是最重要的 |
[49:45] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪 |
[49:47] | Seems like we’ve gone clear off the map. | 我们完全走出了地图 |
[49:50] | You keep your eyes on the road, mister. | 你看好路 先生 |
[49:51] | I know where I’m going. | 我知道我要去哪 |
[49:53] | I know, but — | 我知道 但是 |
[50:03] | Need a ride, stranger? | 要搭车吗 陌生人 |
[51:09] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[51:11] | If I knew we were gonna be booted as soon as I recovered, | 如果我知道恢复后我们要被赶走 |
[51:13] | I would’ve hit my head a bit harder. | 我会把头撞得更狠一点 |
[51:15] | You know, it’s not too late. | 现在撞还不迟 |
[51:18] | 玛格娜提议再弄伤她 让我们好留下 | |
[51:24] | Doc. | 医生 |
[51:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:29] | Thank you for your hospitality. | 感谢你们的招待 |
[51:36] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[51:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:01] | Change of plans. | 计划改变 |
[52:05] | There’s a place a lot like this one. | 有一个很像这里的地方 |
[52:08] | The leader might take you in. | 那里的领袖也许会接纳你们 |
[52:10] | I’ll escort you personally, talk to her. | 我会亲自护送你们 和她谈谈 |
[52:14] | You’re gonna take them to Hilltop? | 你要带他们去山顶寨吗 |
[52:17] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[52:18] | You gotta keep an eye on your patient till we get there. | 你要在到达那里之前看护病人 |
[52:24] | 她要带我们去一个 我们能留下的地方 | |
[52:33] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[52:41] | I’ll work on it. | 我会练的 |
[53:00] | Over. | 过来 |
[53:30] | Where…are…they? | 他们…在…哪 |
[53:36] | They must be close. | 肯定在附近 |
[53:40] | Don’t let them get away. | 别让他们逃掉 |