时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Attention — this is an emergency evacuation order. | 注意 这是紧急疏散令 |
[00:13] | The Army has secured downtown Baltimore. | 军队已经控制了巴尔的摩市中心 |
[00:17] | Remain calm | 保持冷静 |
[00:19] | and follow the instructions of emergency personnel. | 并听从急救人员的指示 |
[00:29] | Proceed with caution. Watch for downed power lines. | 谨慎行事 注意倒塌的电线杆 |
[00:33] | If you have found shelter outside the city, | 如果你在城外找到了避难所 |
[00:35] | stay where you are and await further instruction. | 待在原地 等待进一步指示 |
[00:39] | I swear to God, I’m gonna lose it. | 我对天发誓 我要疯了 |
[00:42] | 23 days. | 23天 |
[00:44] | 23. | 23天 |
[00:46] | Frank, it’s okay. | 弗兰克 没事的 |
[00:51] | We just have to wait it out. | 我们只用等事情过去 |
[00:53] | Wait what out? | 等什么事过去 |
[00:56] | The whole world’s going to hell, | 整个世界都要完蛋了 |
[00:57] | and we’re just sitting here in a moldy basement, | 而我们坐在发霉的地下室里 |
[00:59] | – pretending it’s not. – Frank. | -假装情况并非如此 -弗兰克 |
[01:01] | Daddy, we can’t go outside because we’ll get sick. | 爸爸 我们不能出去 因为我们会生病 |
[01:05] | We have to wait for the doctor to come and make it better. | 我们得等医生来治好病 |
[01:08] | Nobody’s coming, Lydia. | 没人会来 莉迪亚 |
[01:11] | Daddy’s just kidding. | 爸爸开玩笑的 |
[01:15] | Come here, Bug. | 过来 小虫 |
[01:16] | Let’s lie down. | 我们躺下 |
[01:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:25] | *Lydia, oh, Lydia* | *莉迪亚 莉迪亚* |
[01:27] | *Say, have you met Lydia?* | *你见过莉迪亚吗* |
[01:31] | *Oh, Lydia, the tattooed lady* | *莉迪亚 那个文身的女孩* |
[01:36] | *She has eyes that folks adore so* | *她的眼睛令人动心* |
[01:41] | *And a torso even more so* | *身材更是迷人* |
[01:46] | *Lydia, oh, Lydia, that Encyclopedia* | *莉迪亚 莉迪亚 你是本百科全书* |
[01:51] | *Oh, Lydia, the Queen of tattoo* | *莉迪亚 文身女王* |
[01:56] | *On her back is the Battle of Waterloo* | *她背上是滑铁卢战役* |
[01:58] | This is an emergency evacuation order. | 这是紧急疏散令 |
[02:03] | Remember that look in his eye. | 我还记得他那时的眼神 |
[02:07] | Still see it. | 现在还能看到 |
[02:11] | How cold it is. | 眼神有多冷酷 |
[02:13] | Was. | 曾经有多冷酷 |
[02:19] | Why am I even telling you this? | 我为什么和你说这个 |
[02:24] | Beats the quiet. | 比一片死寂要好 |
[02:25] | Beats being alone. | 比独自一人要好 |
[02:26] | Never been alone. | 我从未独自一人过 |
[02:28] | My people traveled in groups with the dead. | 我的同伴与行尸结伴而行 |
[02:31] | I miss the sounds… | 我想念那声音 |
[02:33] | the smell… | 味道 |
[02:35] | Not gonna lie — | 我不会撒谎 |
[02:36] | walking around in dead people’s skins is pretty messed up. | 披着尸皮活动还挺变态的 |
[02:40] | Thinking this place isn’t gonna fall like every other place… | 以为这里不会像其它地方一样失守 |
[02:45] | that’s messed up. | 那才叫变态 |
[02:47] | Agree to disagree. | 求同存异吧 |
[02:49] | Your dad’s an asshole like mine. | 你爸爸跟我爸爸一样 都是个混蛋 |
[02:51] | All you did was sneak out. | 你只是偷偷溜了出去 |
[02:54] | Is it even that hard? | 这有那么难吗 |
[02:55] | Are there a lot of guards posted here? | 这里有很多卫兵吗 |
[02:57] | Daryl’s not my dad. | 达里尔不是我爸 |
[03:01] | He doesn’t even want to be here. | 他根本不想待在这里 |
[03:03] | He’s only doing it as a favor for my mom. | 他留下只是为了我妈妈 |
[03:11] | I thought you said your mom died. | 我记得你说过你妈妈去世了 |
[03:14] | My second mom, I mean. | 我是说我的第二个妈妈 |
[03:19] | She’s tough. | 她很强 |
[03:24] | Not somebody you want to mess with. | 你可不想惹她 |
[03:27] | Hey, what happened to your dad? | 你爸爸怎么了 |
[03:36] | My dad was a stupid man. | 我爸爸是个蠢货 |
[03:39] | My mom, though, she kept me alive. | 但我妈妈让我活了下来 |
[03:42] | Kept me safe. | 保护我的安全 |
[03:47] | She’s a lot like your mom. | 跟你妈妈很像 |
[03:55] | You don’t mess with her, either. | 你也不想惹她 |
[05:01] | What? What do you got? | 你看到了什么 |
[05:13] | Maybe the dead, maybe not. | 也许是行尸 也许不是 |
[05:17] | Keep your distance and watch their hands. | 保持距离 注意它们的手 |
[05:20] | They could go for knives. | 它们可能会拿刀 |
[05:46] | Funky walk, check. | 步态怪异 确认 |
[05:48] | No weapons, check. Okay. | 没有武器 确认 好 |
[06:07] | None of the masked ones. | 没有戴皮者 |
[06:13] | The horses. | 马儿 |
[06:14] | These are Alden’s and Luke’s. | 是奥尔登和卢克的 |
[06:16] | But no Alden and Luke. | 但奥尔登和卢克不在 |
[06:17] | Maybe they had to bail. | 也许他们逃了 |
[06:19] | Check the area. | 搜索这片地区 |
[06:19] | Look for tracks. Stay close. | 寻找踪迹 跟紧了 |
[06:31] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[06:32] | Connie says the horses were cut open | 康妮说有人用刀剖开了马 |
[06:35] | and skinned with knives. | 割掉了皮 |
[06:37] | This wasn’t just the dead. | 这不仅是行尸干的 |
[06:41] | Plenty of walker tracks but nothing else. | 有很多行尸的足迹 但没有别的 |
[06:43] | Horses could’ve been wandering for a while. | 马可能游荡了一段时间 |
[06:46] | Well, then we split up. We break in different directions. | 那我们分头行动 |
[06:48] | No, no, we stay here. | 不行 我们待在这里 |
[06:50] | It’s not safe out here anymore. | 这里不再安全了 |
[06:52] | Walkers aren’t just walkers. | 行尸不仅是行尸 |
[06:54] | That girl told us it was just her mother, | 那女孩告诉我们只有她妈妈 |
[06:55] | but this? She’s a liar. | 但这一切 她是个骗子 |
[06:57] | There could be three more of them out there. | 可能还有三个那样的人 |
[06:58] | There could be 300 of them out there. | 可能还有三百个 |
[07:02] | We head back, we stay behind the walls, | 我们回去 待在墙内 |
[07:04] | and we make a plan. | 然后从长计议 |
[07:05] | Until we find out what this is. | 直到我们搞清这是怎么回事 |
[07:11] | And what if we don’t? | 如果搞不清呢 |
[07:13] | We will. Let’s go. | 会搞清的 走吧 |
[07:21] | You want my other egg? | 你想要吃我剩下的鸡蛋吗 |
[07:24] | I could roll it to you, if — if you want. | 我可以滚过去给你 如果你想要的话 |
[07:27] | You don’t have to take care of me. | 你不必照顾我 |
[07:32] | I’m just trying to be nice. | 我只是想示好 |
[07:36] | You can keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[07:39] | Hunger’s a gift. | 饥饿是一种恩赐 |
[07:46] | Why are you being nice to me? | 你为什么要对我好 |
[07:48] | When me and my brother and my dad were found out there, | 我和我哥哥还有我爸爸在外面被人发现时 |
[07:53] | we were pretty messed up, too. | 我们状况也很糟糕 |
[07:57] | Took a lot of someone being nice to us | 就因为好多人对我们好 |
[07:59] | to make things okay again. | 事情才好转了 |
[08:02] | You think I’m messed up? | 你觉得我状况很糟糕 |
[08:05] | How is hunger a gift? | 饥饿怎么会是恩赐 |
[08:07] | If I have to explain it, you wouldn’ understand. | 如果需要我解释的话 就说明你不会理解的 |
[08:11] | It’ll never be okay again. | 事情永远都不会好转了 |
[08:14] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[08:17] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[08:21] | Please stand by. | 请原地待命 |
[08:24] | Please stand by. | 请原地待命 |
[08:24] | It’s been the same message for a day now. | 同样的消息已经播了好几天了 |
[08:26] | I think we should stay. | 我觉得我们应该在这等着 |
[08:27] | For how long? | 等到什么时候 |
[08:29] | Our supplies will run out eventually. | 我们的物资总有一天会耗尽的 |
[08:31] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:32] | Are we doing this or what? | 我们到底行不行动 |
[08:34] | – We’ll go with you. – What? | -我们和你一起走 -什么 |
[08:37] | Get your stuff. | 拿上东西 |
[08:38] | We go now. | 我们现在就走 |
[08:40] | You go ahead. | 你们先走 |
[08:41] | Excuse us. | 我俩等一会儿 |
[08:48] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[08:51] | Well, we’re gettin’ the hell out of here. | 我们这就离开 |
[08:54] | And what about Lydia? | 那莉迪亚怎么办 |
[08:55] | What about her? She’s comin’ with us. | 什么怎么办 带着她一起走啊 |
[08:58] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[08:59] | We should let them go. Wait to see. | 我们该让他们先走 看看情况如何 |
[09:02] | Grow a pair, will you? | 别这么孬行吗 |
[09:04] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[09:06] | Well, I’m sorry if I don’t want to orphan my kid. | 很抱歉我不想让我的孩子成为孤儿 |
[09:08] | But you’re saying I do? Huh? | 你的意思是我想吗 |
[09:10] | No. No, I — | 不 不是 我… |
[09:13] | Don’t you ever suggest that I don’t care about my kid. | 你再说我不在乎我的孩子试试 |
[09:16] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[09:25] | We’re not going. | 我们不走 |
[09:28] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[09:32] | Daddy, is Halloween coming up? | 爸爸 快到万圣节了吗 |
[09:35] | I think I found my costume. | 我想我找到合适的服装了 |
[09:37] | I can be a ghost. | 我可以扮成鬼魂 |
[09:41] | Every day’s Halloween, baby. | 如今天天都是万圣节 宝贝 |
[09:45] | Don’t you see all these freaks | 你没看见这些 |
[09:46] | pretending there’s somethin’ still to be hopeful about? | 装作依旧有希望的奇葩吗 |
[09:50] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[09:51] | Isn’t Daddy funny? | 爸爸是不是很幽默 |
[10:15] | What are you doin’? | 你要干什么 |
[10:17] | Can’t stand this. | 我受不了了 |
[10:19] | Never could. | 从头到尾都不喜欢 |
[10:21] | You always liked it. | 是你一直很喜欢 |
[10:23] | World’s over? | 世界完蛋了 |
[10:26] | I’m doing what I want now. | 我要随心所欲了 |
[10:32] | I think it was your turn, Bug. | 该你了 小虫 |
[10:40] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[10:42] | Mommy, that’s chess. | 妈妈 那是象棋的说法 |
[10:47] | He always… | 他总是… |
[10:50] | She always said that. | 她总那么说 |
[10:56] | Your mom sounds nice. | 你妈妈听上去人不错 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:08] | Is your, uh — is your second mom | 你…你第二个妈妈 |
[11:10] | the person who found you? | 是找到你们的人吗 |
[11:12] | No, it was my, uh — my dad, Ezekiel. | 不 找到我们的是我爸爸 以西结 |
[11:15] | Second dad. | 我第二个爸爸 |
[11:17] | Why isn’t he here with your mom? | 他为什么没在这里和你妈妈一起 |
[11:18] | They’re the leaders of another community. | 他们是另一个社区的领袖 |
[11:22] | Where I’m from. | 我也是从那边来的 |
[11:25] | Is it far? W-What’s it called? | 远吗 叫什么 |
[11:30] | It’s called the Kingdom. | 叫神之国 |
[11:31] | It’s probably like a day’s ride from here. | 骑马过去大约需要一天 |
[11:44] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:48] | You’re gettin’ out. | 你可以出来了 |
[11:51] | Come on. | 过来 |
[11:56] | Get in there! | 站好了 |
[11:57] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[12:00] | Telling her about the Kingdom? | 和她讲神之国的事 |
[12:02] | What if there’s more of her people out there? | 如果她还有其他同伙呢 |
[12:04] | You got family at the Kingdom. | 你的家人都在神之国 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry. Okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[12:07] | I didn’t think that it would… | 我没想到那会… |
[12:10] | Wait. You were listening? | 等等 你刚在偷听吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah, of course we were. | 是啊 我们当然在听 |
[12:13] | Me, Enid, and a few of the others, | 我 伊妮德 还有其他几个人 |
[12:14] | we’ve been switching off, | 我们一直在轮班 |
[12:15] | seeing what she’d say to you. | 听她会对你说什么 |
[12:17] | – You were using me. – Yeah, ?and it was workin’, too. | -你在利用我 -没错 而且效果很好 |
[12:22] | She’s a good person who got messed up out there. | 她是个好人 只是在外面变扭曲了 |
[12:25] | And she’s right about you. | 而且她没看错你 |
[12:26] | You know that? You’re an asshole. | 你知道吗 你是个混蛋 |
[12:30] | You want answers, get ’em yourself. | 你想要答案 就自己去问吧 |
[13:15] | You finally come to kill me? | 你终于要来杀我了吗 |
[13:24] | It’s for your ear. | 这是给你治耳朵的 |
[13:26] | You keep pullin’ on it like it hurts. | 你一直在摸 好像很疼 |
[13:31] | No? I don’t give a shit. | 不疼吗 反正我不在乎 |
[13:34] | It’s up to you. | 随便你 |
[13:43] | Two of ours went missing. | 我们有两个人失踪了 |
[13:45] | We found their horses, though. | 但是我们找到了他们的马 |
[13:48] | Half skinned, half eaten. | 一半被剥了皮 一半被吃掉了 |
[13:51] | You know anything about that? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[13:53] | How could I? | 我怎么可能知道 |
[13:54] | I’ve been here. | 我一直在这里 |
[13:57] | What would your mom do if she crossed some of our people? | 你妈妈要是碰到我们的人 会怎么做 |
[14:03] | Would she kill them? | 她会杀了他们吗 |
[14:07] | She would if she had to. | 逼不得已的话她会动手 |
[14:11] | Just let me go. | 放我出去 |
[14:13] | It might be them! | 可能是他们 |
[14:13] | No. They left 11 days ago. | 不 他们11天前就走了 |
[14:16] | They would be back by now, Matias. | 要回来早回来了 马蒂亚斯 |
[14:17] | We’re running out of food. | 我们快没食物了 |
[14:19] | We haven’t seen daylight in weeks! | 我们已经好几周没见过天日了 |
[14:20] | We have to do something! | 我们得做些什么 |
[14:22] | What we have to do is shut up. | 我们需要做的是 闭嘴 |
[14:25] | Keep moving! Keep moving! | 冲啊 冲啊 |
[14:26] | Shut…up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:30] | I’m gonna die down here. | 我要死在这里了 |
[14:33] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[14:34] | I gotta get out, man. | 我要离开这里 伙计 |
[14:36] | Matias. | 马蒂亚斯 |
[14:36] | I need to get out, man. Please. | 我要离开这里 拜托 |
[14:39] | Stop him! No, Matias! | 拦住他 不 马蒂亚斯 |
[14:40] | Help! Help us, please! | 救命 救救我们 拜托 |
[14:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[14:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[14:46] | You’re gonna get us all killed, you stupid asshole. | 你会害死我们的 你这个笨蛋 |
[14:56] | I don’t give a shit what you do with your life, | 你想怎么过是你的事 |
[14:58] | but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let you risk ours! | 但你休想让我们送命 |
[15:01] | You’re weak and pathetic! | 你软弱 可悲 |
[15:06] | And there is no room for you here! | 这里容不下你 |
[15:10] | So shut your mouth! | 所以 闭嘴 |
[15:12] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[15:14] | Do you hear me?! | 听到了吗 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:42] | *Lydia, oh Lydia* | *莉迪亚 莉迪亚* |
[15:47] | *Say, have you met Lydia?* | *你见过莉迪亚吗* |
[15:50] | *Oh, Lydia, the tattooed lady* | *莉迪亚 那个文身的女孩* |
[15:56] | *Lydia, oh Lydia* | *莉迪亚 莉迪亚* |
[16:03] | He used to sing that to me when I was scared. | 他以前常在我害怕时给我唱这首歌 |
[16:07] | Which was a lot back then. | 那时对我帮助很大 |
[16:11] | How old were you? | 你那时几岁 |
[16:15] | 5. | 五岁 |
[16:17] | 6. Who knows? | 六岁吧 谁知道呢 |
[16:21] | Your mom — Your mom did what she had to do. | 你妈妈 做了她该做的事 |
[16:46] | Doesn’t have to be like that, though. | 虽然没必要那样做的 |
[16:49] | There’s a lot of good people here. | 这里有很多好人 |
[16:52] | They’ll help you if you help them. | 如果你帮他们 他们也会帮你 |
[16:59] | Can I have some water? | 能给我一些水吗 |
[17:21] | What, you think I’m gonna hit you with it or something? | 怎么 你以为我会用这个打你吗 |
[17:53] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[17:55] | We should go back out. | 我们得回到外面去 |
[17:58] | It’s been too long. | 已经过了太久了 |
[18:00] | Luke could be hurt and waiting on us. | 卢克可能受伤了 在等我们救他 |
[18:01] | Luke can handle his shit. | 卢克可以搞定的 |
[18:04] | And they say Alden can, too. | 他们说奥尔登也可以的 |
[18:05] | And we should risk that? | 我们要冒这个险吗 |
[18:07] | I almost screwed up for us at Alexandria. | 我在亚历山大差点把我们都害了 |
[18:09] | We got a second chance. | 我们有了第二次机会 |
[18:12] | But if we go against Tara, | 但如果我们和塔拉对着干 |
[18:14] | we could lose everything. | 我们可能会失去一切 |
[18:18] | Luke wouldn’t want that. | 卢克不希望这样 |
[18:20] | Luke would want us to be together. | 卢克希望我们在一起 |
[18:24] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[18:25] | There’s a way we could sneak out at Hilltop. | 我们有办法能溜出山顶寨 |
[18:28] | I saw some kids do it the other night. | 我那天晚上看到几个孩子就溜出去了 |
[18:32] | Well, I vote we go. | 我投我们走 |
[18:36] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[18:41] | It’s Luke. | 那可是卢克 |
[18:43] | Minute by minute, | 分分秒秒 |
[18:44] | day by day, ride or die. | 日日夜夜 不走就死 |
[18:48] | That’s how we got here, so we keep that. | 我们靠这样走到了今天 我们要继续下去 |
[18:50] | We need to. | 必须继续 |
[18:51] | Even if it costs us all this. | 就算我们会失去这一切 |
[19:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:08] | We leave tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[19:28] | You know, some dads would come up with any excuse… | 有的爸爸会找尽理由 |
[19:34] | just to beat the shit out of their kids. | 把自己的小孩打一顿 |
[19:38] | Maybe they’re drunk. | 也许是他们喝醉了 |
[19:40] | Maybe they can’t get drunk. | 也许是他们喝不醉 |
[19:44] | Belts are good. | 皮带就很趁手 |
[19:46] | But these assholes, they ain’t picky. | 但这些混蛋 他们不挑 |
[19:50] | They’ll use whatever’s layin’ around. | 他们会用手边的任何东西 |
[19:55] | But a good switch from a birch tree… | 桦树的枝丫 |
[20:00] | that’ll work. | 也可以 |
[20:03] | Your dad sounds a lot like one of those dads. | 你爸听起来很像那种爸爸 |
[20:07] | Except the part where he sang to you when you were scared. | 但那种爸爸不会唱歌安抚害怕的你 |
[20:13] | Those dads… | 那种爸爸 |
[20:16] | they like it when you’re scared. | 他们就喜欢你害怕 |
[20:20] | Thing is, that’s the only part of your story | 问题是 你的故事只有那部分 |
[20:22] | that didn’t sound like bullshit. | 听起来不像是扯淡 |
[20:28] | Now, you knew exactly what this was when I walked down here. | 我走下来时 你就很清楚这是什么 |
[20:32] | And those bruises on your arm, | 你手臂上的伤 |
[20:35] | they come from a beating. | 是挨打造成的 |
[20:38] | So let me ask you, if your dad’s dead, | 所以我要问你 既然你爸已经死了 |
[20:40] | who gave ’em to you? | 那打伤你的人是谁 |
[20:45] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[20:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[20:48] | Be glad you don’t know. | 你不知道是好事 |
[20:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[20:52] | Where’s your camp? | 你们的营地在哪里 |
[20:56] | Why are you protectin’ her? | 你为什么要保护她 |
[21:01] | You’re safer here. | 你在这里更安全 |
[21:02] | This place isn’t real. | 这个地方不真实 |
[21:06] | The world changed, | 世界变了 |
[21:07] | and you’re all acting like it’s gonna change back. | 你们却都表现得好像它会变回从前那样 |
[21:11] | My mom walks ’cause that’s what the dead do. | 我妈在外面行走 因为行尸就是这么做的 |
[21:15] | It’s their world, and we have to live in it. | 这是它们的世界 我们都必须活在其中 |
[21:17] | And what my mom does, she does for a reason. | 我妈做这种事是有原因的 |
[21:21] | Your mom beats you because she loves you? | 你妈打你 是因为她爱你吗 |
[21:25] | That’s bullshit. | 这是胡扯 |
[21:28] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[21:32] | When you stay soft, people die. | 你如果一直软弱下去 就会有人死 |
[21:36] | We need to get him out before he starts to smell. | 我们得在他发臭之前把他搬出去 |
[21:39] | We should wait till morning. It’s safer. | 我们应该等到早上 会更安全 |
[21:42] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[21:43] | We need to see what we’re doing. | 我们需要清晰的视线 |
[21:44] | Agreed. Everyone? | 我同意 大家都同意吗 |
[21:59] | Hey, Bug. | 小虫 |
[22:00] | You still awake? | 你还醒着吗 |
[22:05] | What’s the matter? You scared? | 怎么了 你害怕吗 |
[22:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:14] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[22:16] | Your mom and I are here. | 你妈和我都在这儿 |
[22:20] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[22:24] | Everything will be all right in the morning. | 到早上一切会好的 |
[24:11] | Frank, stop! | 弗兰克 住手 |
[24:14] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[24:26] | You were just a little girl. | 你当时只是个小女孩 |
[24:30] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[24:32] | I was stupid. I deserved to die. | 我太蠢了 该死的人是我 |
[24:35] | But my dad was soft, | 但我爸太软弱 |
[24:36] | and now he’s the one that’s dead. | 所以死的人是他 |
[24:39] | What was he supposed to do? | 他当时还能怎么做 |
[24:41] | Just watch his little girl get bit? | 难道看着自己女儿被咬吗 |
[24:43] | When you can’t bend, you break. | 无法弯曲的人就会折断 |
[24:47] | He broke. | 他折断了 |
[24:49] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[24:51] | We’re making it better. | 我们正在改善现状 |
[24:54] | We’re building it back up again, | 重建世界 |
[24:56] | changing it back. | 把它变回以前的样子 |
[24:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:00] | You don’t belong with these people. | 你不属于这些人 |
[25:03] | Maybe you used to, but not anymore. | 或许你以前是 但现在不是了 |
[25:08] | You’re hard, they’re soft. | 你坚强 他们软弱 |
[25:13] | You don’t know shit about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[25:16] | So tell me. | 那就告诉我 |
[25:20] | Hey, I told you what happened to me. | 我把我的经历告诉你了 |
[25:21] | Tell me what happened to you. | 你也告诉我你经历过什么 |
[25:27] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[26:19] | You could’ve just asked me to help. | 其实你可以直接叫我帮你的 |
[26:25] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[26:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[26:29] | Girl’s too messed up. | 那女孩太扭曲了 |
[26:30] | She’s a waste of time. | 她只会浪费我的时间 |
[26:32] | She’s Tara’s problem. | 让塔拉去处置她 |
[26:33] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会有什么下场 |
[26:40] | Did someone used to beat you up, too? | 以前也有人常打你吗 |
[26:48] | Once, I heard my dad ask my mom | 有一次 我听到我爸问我妈 |
[26:52] | why she kept her hair so short. | 她为什么留这么短的头发 |
[26:56] | She said when it was long, | 她说以前留长发时 |
[26:57] | her first husband would grab it | 如果她想逃开 |
[26:59] | when she tried to get away. | 她第一任丈夫就会抓住她的头发 |
[27:02] | He would pull it and slam her against the wall. | 他会揪住她头发 把她往墙上撞 |
[27:05] | So, one day… | 所以有一天 |
[27:09] | she just cut it all off so he couldn’t. | 她把头发都剪掉 他就揪不了了 |
[27:14] | And I guess it took her this long | 我想她花了这么长时间 |
[27:15] | to feel safe again. | 才重新有安全感 |
[27:22] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[27:24] | you act like the type of guy | 你表现得好像你是那种 |
[27:25] | who slams people against walls, | 会把人往墙上撞的人 |
[27:26] | but I don’t think that’s it. | 但我认为你不是 |
[27:30] | You shouldn’t listen to people talk. | 你不应该偷听别人说话 |
[27:35] | Look, I know Lydia’s people are bad, | 我知道莉迪亚的同伙很坏 |
[27:36] | but that doesn’t mean she’s bad at all. | 但那并不代表她也很坏 |
[27:41] | She’s just scared. | 她只是很害怕 |
[27:43] | You can show her there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 你可以让她明白 没什么好害怕的 |
[27:48] | You can do that. | 你能做到的 |
[27:51] | – And only you. – No. | -只有你能 -不 |
[27:54] | Not just me. | 不只我能 |
[28:24] | They are. Check out how they turn. | 是同一组 你看他们是怎么转弯的 |
[28:27] | The dead don’t do that. | 行尸不会这样做 |
[28:29] | Could be our skin friends. | 可能是戴皮者 |
[28:30] | Eyes open. | 当心点 |
[28:34] | Miko. | 由美子 |
[28:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:45] | If we hadn’t left our post, | 如果我们没走 |
[28:46] | we’d be dead like the others. | 早就像其他人一样死了 |
[28:48] | We had to run. | 我们必须走 |
[28:50] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[28:52] | If we had a vote, we had a choice. | 有投票就有选择 |
[28:55] | – Our choice was not to die. – Was it? | -我们选择了不去死 -是吗 |
[28:58] | Or is that what we keep telling ourselves? | 还是我们在骗自己 |
[29:00] | Look out! | 当心 |
[29:48] | I remember about that last day at Coalport. | 我记得在科尔波特的最后一天 |
[29:52] | I remember getting separated. | 我记得我走散了 |
[29:55] | And I remember Luke was the one that found me. | 是卢克找到了我 |
[30:02] | I can’t leave him out here. | 我不能丢下他 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[31:07] | It’s me from — | 我是… |
[31:09] | Yeah, I know. Why are you… | 我知道 你为什么… |
[31:12] | – Did Daryl send you? – No, Daryl doesn’t… | -达里尔派你来的吗 -达里尔不… |
[31:14] | know I’m here. | 知道我在这里 |
[31:17] | I, uh, told him I’d talk to you tomorrow, but… | 我告诉他我明天会找你谈 但是 |
[31:22] | I couldn’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[31:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:28] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[31:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[31:34] | I think you’re a good person. | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[31:39] | And I want to show you that this is a good place | 我想让你看到这是个好地方 |
[31:42] | with good people. | 住着好人 |
[31:44] | You’re letting me out? | 你要放我出去吗 |
[31:47] | Yeah, just for a bit. | 是的 就出去一会儿 |
[31:49] | We just have to be quiet, stay out of sight. | 我们只要安静 别被发现 |
[31:53] | Cool? | 可以吗 |
[31:54] | Cool. | 可以 |
[32:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:29] | We can just wait here until it’s clear. | 我们可以等到安全再走 |
[33:32] | I just ate a worm. | 我刚吃了虫子 |
[33:35] | You did. | 是的 |
[33:41] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[33:48] | Watch out for the brick. | 小心砖头 |
[33:51] | That is the, uh — the medical trailer. | 那是医疗拖车 |
[33:53] | Enid’s a really good doctor. | 伊妮德是个好医生 |
[33:56] | You have a doctor? | 你们有医生 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:00] | Doctor, blacksmith, cobbler — | 医生 铁匠 鞋匠 |
[34:02] | you name it, we got it. | 应有尽有 |
[34:08] | How long has this been? | 这地方存在多久了 |
[34:11] | Oh, it’s been built up for over six years now. | 从建立到现在六年多了 |
[34:15] | Thing is, | 而且 |
[34:17] | it’s only gonna keep growing. | 只会越来越壮大 |
[34:21] | Places like this aren’t supposed to exist. | 这样的地方不可能存在 |
[34:26] | My mom said they couldn’t. | 这是我妈妈说的 |
[34:27] | That’s why we had to — | 所以我们不得不… |
[34:29] | That’s why we — | 所以我们… |
[34:33] | Oh, shh. It’s all right. | 嘘 乖 |
[34:42] | *Lydia, oh, Lydia* | *莉迪亚 莉迪亚* |
[34:44] | Your father was a stupid man. | 你爸爸是个蠢货 |
[34:47] | Nobody’s coming, Lydia. | 没人会来 莉迪亚 |
[34:50] | World’s over. I’m doing what I want now. | 世界完蛋了 我要随心所欲了 |
[34:53] | *She has eyes that folks adore so* | *她的眼睛令人动心* |
[34:55] | He was soft. Now he’s dead. | 他很软弱 所以他死了 |
[34:58] | Put it on. | 戴上 |
[34:59] | This is how we live. | 我们要这样生存 |
[35:01] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[35:03] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[35:04] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[35:06] | She’s a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[35:07] | – Lydia, what’s wrong? – She’s a good person. | -莉迪亚 怎么了 -她是个好人 |
[35:10] | Put me back in the cell. | 送我回牢房 |
[35:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:55] | Can you stay with me tonight? | 你今晚能陪我吗 |
[36:00] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[36:55] | She didn’t want to be alone. | 她不想一个人 |
[37:03] | My ear hurts. | 我耳朵疼 |
[37:06] | Everything hurts. | 全身疼 |
[37:09] | You still have those pills? | 药还在你身上吗 |
[37:38] | My mom’s not coming for me. | 妈妈不会来找我了 |
[37:43] | None of them are. | 他们都不会来了 |
[37:45] | If someone dies or gets taken or whatever, they move on. | 如果有人死掉或被抓 他们会继续前进 |
[37:51] | Like they never existed. | 就像那些人从没存在过 |
[37:55] | That’s how it’s always been. | 一向如此 |
[37:57] | They don’t come into contact with big groups | 除非迫不得已 |
[38:00] | unless they don’t have another choice. | 他们不会主动接触大团体 |
[38:03] | That’s why I — I was trying to find out everything I could about you. | 所以我才竭尽全力刺探你们 |
[38:07] | ‘Cause then when I escaped, | 这样等我逃掉了 |
[38:08] | I’d have something to give them. | 我就能为他们献上情报 |
[38:10] | No reason for them to take me back. | 他们没有理由再接纳我 |
[38:13] | You’re her daughter. | 你是她女儿 |
[38:17] | Does that not matter? | 这没意义吗 |
[38:22] | What about our missing people? | 我们失踪的人呢 |
[38:24] | If my mom found them… | 如果我妈妈找到了他们… |
[38:27] | I can’t think of a reason she’d keep them alive. | 我想不到她留他们活口的理由 |
[38:31] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[38:33] | She got a camp somewhere? | 她有营地吗 |
[38:35] | Near the guard bridge. | 在桥附近 |
[38:38] | Maybe a mile east. | 向东约1英里 |
[38:41] | But we don’t… | 但我们不… |
[38:45] | They don’t stay in one place for long. | 他们不会久留一地 |
[38:48] | The story about your family… | 关于你家人的故事 |
[38:51] | Is any of it true? | 都是真的吗 |
[38:53] | I thought all of it was. | 我以为都是真的 |
[38:58] | I needed it to be. | 我需要是真的 |
[39:01] | But I had it all mixed up. | 但我全搞混了 |
[39:06] | It was a lie, but… | 那是谎言 但是 |
[39:10] | the lie wasn’t mine. | 那不是我的谎言 |
[39:13] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[39:15] | she told it to me… | 她给我讲了这个故事 |
[39:18] | over and over, for years. | 一遍又一遍 讲了很多年 |
[39:25] | But… | 但是 |
[39:27] | deep down, I knew… | 我内心深处知道 |
[39:32] | I knew what she was, and… | 我知道她是什么样的人 |
[39:37] | I knew what she did. | 我知道她做了什么 |
[40:04] | We got to get outta here! | 我们必须离开这里 |
[40:05] | What? No, these are our friends. | 什么 不 他们是我们的朋友 |
[40:08] | Those aren’t our friends, Frank. | 他们不是我们的朋友 弗兰克 |
[40:10] | They’re idiots we got stuck with. | 他们只是和我们困在一起的蠢货 |
[40:12] | They’re panicking, and that’s putting us in danger. | 他们惊慌失措 这让我们有危险 |
[40:15] | Get up. | 起来 |
[40:16] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[40:18] | – Daddy. – You go if you want. | -爸爸 -要走你走 |
[40:21] | Lydia stays with me. | 莉迪亚和我留下 |
[40:25] | The hell she does. | 才怪 |
[40:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:29] | It’s okay, Bug, okay? | 没事 小虫 好吗 |
[40:31] | Now, listen, you’re just gonna wait here for me to come back. | 听着 你留在这里等我回来 |
[40:33] | I’m just gonna go and make sure that we can get to the stairs, all right? | 我去确保我们能上楼梯 好吗 |
[40:37] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[40:38] | No, don’t go! | 不 别走 |
[40:40] | Daddy, don’t go! Daddy! | 爸爸 别走 爸爸 |
[40:43] | No, no! | 不 |
[40:55] | He was against the wall… | 他靠着墙 |
[40:59] | scared… | 很害怕 |
[41:02] | …and my mom was there. | 我妈妈在那里 |
[41:06] | Had that cold look in her eye. | 眼神冷酷至极 |
[41:08] | Then she — she got her knife. | 然后她 她拿着刀 |
[41:15] | And then she — | 然后她 |
[41:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:17] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:20] | We’ve heard enough. | 我们听够了 |
[41:22] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. | 很抱歉我帮不到你 |
[41:27] | I’m sorry I wasted your time. | 很抱歉我浪费了你的时间 |
[41:32] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[41:53] | Let me talk to her. | 我去和她谈 |
[42:06] | So this whole time | 所以一直以来 |
[42:07] | Lydia’s mom made her think it was her fault her dad died? | 莉迪亚的妈妈都让她以为她害死了爸爸 |
[42:12] | Why would a mom do that to a kid? | 妈妈为什么要这样对孩子 |
[42:15] | Some people ain’t meant to be parents. | 有些人没资格当父母 |
[42:19] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[42:21] | Can she stay here with us? | 她能留下吗 |
[42:25] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[42:26] | Should get her some fresh clothes. | 给她拿点新衣服 |
[42:28] | I’ma talk to Tara, see about that camp. | 我去找塔拉谈 看看那个营地 |
[42:33] | Hey, Daryl? | 达里尔 |
[42:37] | I’m glad you and my mom are friends. | 我很高兴你和我妈妈是朋友 |
[42:53] | What’d you find? | 你们找到了什么 |
[42:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:59] | Look, it was wrong of us to leave. | 听着 我们不该离开 |
[43:02] | I just wish… | 我只是希望 |
[43:04] | we’d realized that sooner. | 我们能更早意识到这点 |
[43:06] | – I should’ve — – Open the gate! | -我应该… -开门 |
[43:17] | Yeah, my guard saw you sneak out. | 是的 卫兵看到你们溜出去了 |
[43:20] | Wasn’t taking any chances. | 我不能冒任何险 |
[43:24] | Look… | 听着 |
[43:27] | I get why you did it. | 我知道你为什么这样做 |
[43:29] | But the next time you want to challenge one of my decisions, | 下次你想违抗我的决定时 |
[43:33] | just do me a favor and come and talk to me about it. | 帮我个忙 先跟我谈谈 |
[43:37] | I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing here. | 我不知道我的做法是否正确 |
[43:40] | But I do know I don’t want any more people to die, | 但我知道我不希望再死人了 |
[43:42] | and that includes you guys, too. | 这也包括你们 |
[43:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:24] | Hey! Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[44:26] | – Magna! ? – Let’s go, kids. | -玛格娜 -快走 孩子 |
[45:03] | I am Alpha. | 我是阿尔法 |
[45:08] | And we only want one thing from you. | 我们只想要一样东西 |
[45:13] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |