时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:22] | This isn’t the way back to Hilltop… | 这不是回山顶寨的路 |
[00:24] | Tara made a deal with those assholes. | 塔拉和那些混蛋达成了协议 |
[00:25] | We broke it. | 而我们破坏了协议 |
[00:26] | We ain’t going back to Hilltop. | 我们不回山顶寨 |
[00:28] | He’s right. There’s too many of them. | 你说得对 他们人太多了 |
[00:31] | Alpha would destroy Hilltop to get me back now. | 阿尔法会毁掉山顶寨 就为了抓到我 |
[00:33] | And why didn’t you tell us there was that many of them? | 你为什么不告诉我们他们人这么多 |
[00:36] | You kept me locked in a cage. | 你之前把我锁在笼子里 |
[00:38] | What did you expect? I wasn’t going to betray my own people! | 你难道指望我背叛族人吗 |
[00:42] | Well, maybe you should go back to ’em. | 也许你该回到他们身边 |
[00:45] | Henry didn’t know what he was getting his ass into, | 亨利不知道他惹上了什么麻烦 |
[00:46] | but you sure as hell did. | 但你肯定知道 |
[00:48] | I thought I could go back. | 我以为我可以回去 |
[00:52] | I can’t. | 但我不行 |
[00:55] | Well, you ain’t coming with us. | 你不能跟我们走 |
[01:00] | Hey. Hey, we could run. | 我们可以远走高飞 |
[01:04] | Me and her. | 我和她 |
[01:05] | You guys go back, and — and we keep running. | 你们回去 我们继续跑 |
[01:07] | They can’t blame Hilltop if we just disappear. | 如果我们消失了 他们就怪不到山顶寨头上 |
[01:10] | Henry, we can’t. | 亨利 不行 |
[01:13] | Let me fix this. | 让我解决这事 |
[01:18] | No. | 不 |
[01:20] | There’s no way in hell i’m letting you run away with this one. | 我绝对不会让你跟她一起远走高飞 |
[01:23] | No way. | 绝对不会 |
[01:25] | Think of your mom! | 想想你妈妈 |
[01:30] | No, she’s right. Come on. | 不 她说得对 走吧 |
[01:31] | We gotta go. Come on. | 我们得走了 走吧 |
[01:35] | It’s this way. | 是这边 |
[01:39] | Yeah, this way. | 对 这边 |
[01:47] | No. No. Dog! | 不 不 狗 |
[02:41] | I’m going to be… one of them. | 我要变成…它们中的一员了 |
[02:47] | But you will always be… | 但你永远都会是 |
[02:50] | one of us. | 我们中的一员 |
[02:59] | Find his wife. | 找到他妻子 |
[03:03] | Tell her the change is coming to him. | 告诉她 他要转化了 |
[03:15] | Did you find them? | 你找到他们了吗 |
[03:17] | No, but we’re on their trail. | 没有 但我们正在追踪他们 |
[03:22] | Get a fighting unit ready to set out. | 让一支战斗部队准备出发 |
[03:26] | Lydia will walk with us again… | 莉迪亚将再次与我们同行 |
[03:30] | or they will all walk with the guardians. | 否则他们都将和守护者同行 |
[04:26] | 神之国 海边旅馆 山顶寨 亚历山大 | |
[04:42] | I’m starting to think this thing might actually come together. | 我开始觉得这真的能成功了 |
[04:44] | Was there ever a doubt? | 你曾经有疑问吗 |
[04:46] | Yeah. I had a couple. | 是的 我有过一些疑问 |
[04:48] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[04:50] | This is what we fought so hard for. | 这就是我们努力奋斗的目标 |
[04:53] | The chance to be different people. | 成为不同的人的机会 |
[04:57] | Not warriors. | 而不是战士 |
[05:00] | After everything we went through to get here… | 经历那么多才走到今天 |
[05:03] | we couldn’t possibly give up now. | 我们现在是不会放弃的 |
[05:09] | Looks like Jerry’s knocking off early. | 看来杰瑞早早回来了 |
[05:11] | What happened to their armor? | 他们的装甲呢 |
[05:15] | Hey, buddy. Ah. | 小家伙 |
[05:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:20] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[05:23] | For reals. | 真的 |
[05:27] | We need to talk to the King. | 我们得和国王谈谈 |
[05:32] | We got jumped. | 我们被袭击了 |
[05:33] | We were clearing walkers off the roads, | 我们正在清理路上的行尸 |
[05:34] | and they totally bushwhacked us. | 他们伏击了我们 |
[05:37] | Took all our stuff and gave us this. | 抢走了我们的东西 给了我们这个 |
[05:48] | “We are the Highwaymen. | “我们是公路帮 |
[05:52] | The roads surrounding the Kingdom belong to us. | 神之国周围的公路属于我们 |
[05:54] | All visitors attempting to travel to your fair | 所有想参加集市的访客 |
[05:57] | will be turned back unless you pay our toll…” | 都将被阻拦 除非付过路费” |
[06:01] | It’s a list of goods for a ransom. | 这是一张索要赎金的货物清单 |
[06:05] | And a map with instructions for payment. | 还有一张地图 上面标了交付地点 |
[06:08] | They must’ve been watching | 他们肯定在暗中观察 |
[06:09] | and heard me talking about the fair and… | 听到我聊到集市 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry, boss. | 抱歉 老大 |
[06:14] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[06:15] | No, Jerry. | 不 杰瑞 |
[06:17] | The trade fair is hardly a secret, | 集市不是秘密 |
[06:20] | and we need it because we are low on food and supplies. | 我们需要集市 因为我们的食物和补给不足 |
[06:23] | We couldn’t pay these pirates if we wanted to. | 就算我们想 也没法给强盗货物 |
[06:27] | Any idea who they are? | 知道他们是谁吗 |
[06:29] | There was a rumor going around Hilltop | 山顶寨有谣言说 |
[06:30] | that some renegade Saviors had taken up around here — | 一些救世军叛徒在这附近聚集起来 |
[06:34] | Jed’s group, I heard. | 我听说是杰德的人 |
[06:37] | We didn’t see them out there, | 我们没看见他们 |
[06:38] | but it could be his people. | 但可能是他的人 |
[06:40] | No, it wasn’t them. | 不 不是他们 |
[06:42] | Saviors don’t write letters. | 救世军不写信 |
[06:44] | If Jed’s group was out there, | 如果杰德的人在这附近 |
[06:45] | something must have happened to them | 他们肯定是出了事 |
[06:47] | for these “Highwaymen” to move in on their territory. | 公路帮才进入了他们的领地 |
[06:52] | Um, your majesties… | 陛下和王后 |
[06:56] | the peeps we invited | 我们邀请的人们 |
[06:56] | are counting on us to keep the roads safe. | 还指望我们保护路途安全 |
[06:59] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[07:03] | What say you, my queen? | 你怎么看 我的王后 |
[07:05] | Jerry’s right. | 杰瑞说得对 |
[07:07] | This fair could be our last chance. | 集市可能是我们最后的机会 |
[07:12] | Gather every fighter we can spare. | 召集所有的空闲战士 |
[07:25] | It never ends, does it? | 这种事永远没个头 是不是 |
[07:41] | The storm must’ve knocked it down. | 一定是被风暴吹倒的 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | We got to get the road cleared | 在奥尔登的车队赶上之前 |
[07:45] | before Alden’s convoy meets up with us. | 我们得把路清出来 |
[07:47] | – We’ll set up a perimeter. – Okay. | -我们设一道防线 -好 |
[07:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:59] | I should give them a hand. | 我该去帮帮他们 |
[08:00] | Like you haven’t hurt yourself enough lately. | 你最近伤得还不够多吗 |
[08:02] | Oh, and I suppose you’re getting younger? | 你倒是返老还童了是不是 |
[08:04] | Are you kidding? | 你逗我吗 |
[08:05] | After being up all night with this little bundle of joy? | 我整晚没睡 一直在照顾这个小宝贝 |
[08:07] | My back is shot to hell. | 我的背都快疼死了 |
[08:10] | That little baby deserves something better | 小宝宝值得更好的家人 |
[08:12] | than a couple of old farts like me and you — | 而不是我们两个老古董 |
[08:14] | especially you. | 特别是你 |
[08:16] | We’ll — We’ll find him a nice family. | 我们会给他找到一个好人家的 |
[08:19] | It just feels so good having a little one to hold. | 只不过怀里抱着个小东西的感觉太好了 |
[08:35] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能帮上点什么忙吗 |
[08:40] | I’m kind of going crazy over here. | 我快要憋疯了 |
[08:41] | Connie’s gonna be okay, all right? | 康妮不会有事 好吗 |
[08:43] | She’s with Daryl. | 她可是和达里尔在一起 |
[08:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:46] | More like Daryl’s gonna be okay — | 倒不如说达里尔不会有事 |
[08:48] | he’s with Connie. | 因为他和康妮在一起 |
[08:49] | Hey. They’re gonna catch up with that kid | 他们会追上那孩子 |
[08:51] | and meet us at the fair. | 然后和我们在集市会合的 |
[08:53] | Know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[08:54] | They’re probably already waiting for us. | 他们八成已经在等着我们了 |
[08:57] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[08:58] | You can help haul and chop. | 你可以帮忙把树拖开或砍断 |
[09:23] | Take the high ground? | 占据高地 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:32] | Good idea. Come on. | 好主意 来吧 |
[09:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:40] | They use walkers to protect themselves, right? | 他们利用行尸来自保是吧 |
[09:42] | So we go up someplace the walkers can’t go. | 所以我们上到行尸到不了的地方 |
[09:46] | We separate the living from the dead. | 我们把活人和死人分开 |
[09:48] | They travel in a herd, | 他们成群行动 |
[09:49] | but there’s only like five or six of them in the middle, right? | 但每一群里只有五六个他们的人 对吧 |
[09:52] | Yeah, but if we go up there, | 没错 但如果我们上去 |
[09:53] | we’re trapped. | 我们就被困住了 |
[09:56] | Alpha’s not gonna send an army ’cause she doesn’t have to. | 阿尔法不会派出军队 因为没必要 |
[10:00] | She’ll send Beta. | 她会派贝塔来 |
[10:06] | I’m sick of running. | 我不想再跑了 |
[10:08] | This Beta — he their best? | 这个贝塔 他是最强的吗 |
[10:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:13] | We’ll kill him first. | 那就先杀了他 |
[10:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:38] | Two guards. | 两个守卫 |
[10:39] | They’ve got guns. | 他们有枪 |
[10:51] | Can you take them both out | 你能在他们中一人开枪前 |
[10:52] | before one starts shooting? | 把两人都干掉吗 |
[10:56] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[10:58] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[11:14] | They have guns. | 他们有枪 |
[11:19] | This fair was meant to be a symbol. | 这个集市本来是一个象征 |
[11:21] | A hope for a better future. | 象征着更美好的未来 |
[11:27] | But it looks like violence is | 但现在看起来 这个未来 |
[11:28] | the only currency of this future, same as the old one. | 已经和以前一样 只剩下了暴力 |
[11:32] | Ezekiel, maybe… | 以西结 也许 |
[11:35] | Maybe we should try talking to them. | 也许我们该找他们谈谈 |
[11:38] | What makes you think thugs like this would listen? | 你为什么觉得那种恶徒会听进去 |
[11:41] | They took my sword. | 他们抢走了我的刀 |
[11:45] | They could have killed you — | 他们本可以杀了你 |
[11:47] | you and your crew. | 你和你的人 |
[11:48] | But they didn’t. | 但是没有 |
[11:49] | I mean, they sent a letter, for crying out loud. | 看在上帝的份上 他们送了一封信来 |
[11:52] | A grammatically correct one, too. | 而且语法正确 |
[11:54] | That sounds pretty civilized, doesn’t it? | 听起来挺文明的 |
[11:56] | With all due respect, Your Highness, | 恕我直言 陛下 |
[11:59] | screw their letter. | 去他的信 |
[12:00] | It was a grammatically correct death threat, yo. | 那是语法正确的死亡威胁 |
[12:03] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[12:06] | It just says that visitors to the fair | 那上面只是说前往市集的人 |
[12:09] | won’t be allowed to pass. | 不可以通过 |
[12:11] | These pirates have their knives at the Kingdom’s throat. | 这些强盗用剑抵着神之国的咽喉 |
[12:18] | What if you’re wrong? | 万一你弄错了呢 |
[12:19] | It has risks. | 本来就有风险 |
[12:21] | We’ll talk to them… | 我们找他们谈谈 |
[12:23] | and if I’m wrong and they don’t listen… | 如果我错了 他们不听 |
[12:27] | Then we’ll kill them. | 我们就杀了他们 |
[13:30] | That stairwell’s already barricaded. | 楼梯井早被堵上了 |
[13:35] | I guess you know that. | 看来你已经知道了 |
[13:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | Yah. A little secret stash for emergency? | 是啊 应急的秘密储备吗 |
[13:52] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[14:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:08] | There’s only two ways up — that’s good. | 上楼只有两条路 这很好 |
[14:11] | I think these barricades are a little too barricaded. | 路障太密不透风了 |
[14:16] | So, we’ll cut open holes so that they can walk up here. | 我们开一些缺口 让他们能走上来 |
[14:20] | All right? | 好吗 |
[14:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:24] | This place is good. | 这地方不错 |
[14:26] | This might work. | 没准能成功 |
[14:35] | All right, “Then what?” | 好吧 “然后呢” |
[14:36] | Then we go. | 然后我们走 |
[14:48] | No. | 不 |
[14:49] | No. | 不 |
[14:55] | If we take her back, my friends die — | 如果带她回去 我的朋友们会死 |
[14:59] | your friends, too. | 你的朋友们也会死 |
[15:02] | Give me this. | 给我 |
[16:31] | This meeting is with the King alone! | 这次会面只邀请了国王 |
[16:38] | The King and Queen rule together! | 国王和王后共同统治 |
[16:43] | That wasn’t the deal. | 这跟谈好的不一样 |
[16:46] | We didn’t have a deal. | 我们没谈好 |
[16:50] | So, are we gonna do business or not? | 还要不要做交易了 |
[17:02] | You were supposed to bring me something. | 你们本应带东西给我 |
[17:04] | We’re not paying your toll. | 我们不会付你过路费 |
[17:06] | We came to discuss alternative solutions. | 我们是来讨论别的解决方法 |
[17:11] | Well, how about this for an “alternative solution”? | 这个”解决方法”怎么样 |
[17:26] | If the Kingdom won’t pay to use our roads… | 如果神之国不肯付我们过路费 |
[17:32] | maybe they’ll pay for you. | 也许他们愿意为你付钱 |
[17:34] | They can’t pay with what they don’t have. | 他们无法用没有的东西付钱 |
[17:41] | Well, you got food… | 你们有食物 |
[17:43] | and clean water. | 和干净的水 |
[17:46] | We’ll take whatever you got. | 你们有什么 我们就拿什么 |
[17:47] | We need what we’ve got. | 我们需要这些东西 |
[17:52] | So do we. | 我们也需要 |
[18:08] | What you ask threatens the future of our community. | 你的要求威胁到了我们社区的未来 |
[18:12] | And we will fight to stop you from taking it. | 我们会奋战到底 不让你夺走 |
[18:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[18:27] | We’d like to offer you a job. | 我们想给你一份工作 |
[18:32] | We need help keeping the routes to Kingdom clear. | 我们需要人帮忙保持通往神之国的路畅通 |
[18:35] | So instead of threatening the roads, | 所以你和你的人帮我们保持道路安全 |
[18:38] | you and your people keep them safe for us. | 而不是威胁要封路收费 |
[18:48] | And Jerry would very much like his sword back. | 还有 杰瑞想要回他的刀 |
[18:54] | So, what exactly do we get for doing this job of yours? | 我们为你们工作能得到什么 |
[18:57] | You and your people will be granted access | 你和你的人有权进入 |
[19:00] | to the Kingdom and the fair. | 神之国和集市 |
[19:15] | Is that supposed to be a joke? | 这是笑话吗 |
[19:19] | It’s a trade market. | 这是个交易市场 |
[19:21] | That’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[19:22] | What good are all the things you steal | 如果不能交换到自己需要的东西 |
[19:25] | if you can’t trade for the things you need? | 你们偷那么多东西又有什么用呢 |
[19:36] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你们的提议得更好一点 |
[19:44] | All right… | 好吧 |
[19:49] | When’s the last time… | 你们这些人 |
[19:52] | any of you have seen a movie? | 最后一次看电影是什么时候 |
[20:08] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[20:25] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[20:32] | I, uh, found it in a coat closet. | 我在衣柜里找到了这个 |
[20:37] | Sharpened the tip. | 削尖了头 |
[20:48] | Yours doesn’t have a point. | 你的棍子没有尖头 |
[20:49] | No, I don’t need one. | 没有 我不需要 |
[20:51] | I just thought a spear would be easier for you. | 我只是觉得对你来说矛更容易一点 |
[20:56] | Easier to kill, you mean? | 更容易杀人吗 |
[21:03] | These are my people. | 那些都是我的族人 |
[21:07] | They’ve looked out for me for most of my life. | 我的大部分人生都是他们照顾的 |
[21:13] | Sorry. I can’t — I can’t do it. | 对不起 我不能 我做不到 |
[21:16] | No, it’s okay. Then don’t. | 没事 那就不要做 |
[21:22] | Will you? | 你会杀人吗 |
[21:29] | I’ll try not to. | 我尽量不杀 |
[21:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:44] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[21:52] | Well, you didn’t want to go back, did you? | 你不想回去 不是吗 |
[21:53] | No, but that — | 不想 但是 |
[21:55] | that’s no reason for you to risk your life for me. | 你不该因此为我搏命 |
[21:57] | Sure, it is. | 当然该了 |
[21:59] | I mean, I just wasn’t gonna let them take you | 我是说 如果你不想回去 |
[22:00] | if you didn’t want to go. | 我是不会让他们带走你的 |
[22:04] | It was the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[22:05] | No, it was a stupid thing to do. | 不 这是愚蠢的做法 |
[22:09] | You made my mother look weak. | 你让我母亲显得很软弱 |
[22:12] | She won’t let this go. | 她不会让这事过去的 |
[22:13] | – She can’t. – Then we’ll run. | -她做不到 -那我们就跑 |
[22:15] | Will you stop? | 你别这样了行吗 |
[22:16] | There’s no place we can go where she won’t find us. | 没有什么地方是她找不到的 |
[22:19] | Come on, sure, there is. | 拜托 肯定有的 |
[22:21] | Lydia… | 莉迪亚 |
[22:23] | there’s a whole world out there. | 外面的世界很大 |
[22:27] | Did you mean what you said last night? | 你昨晚说的是认真的吗 |
[22:30] | That you’d go with me? | 你会和我一起远走高飞 |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:35] | I did. | 我是认真的 |
[22:44] | Why did you come for me? | 你为什么来找我 |
[22:49] | For real, this time. | 这次说真话 |
[22:53] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[22:56] | Because. | 因为 |
[22:59] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[23:13] | Come on, we’re headed up to keep watch. | 走吧 要去放哨了 |
[23:17] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 |
[23:38] | Hey, Tara. | 塔拉 |
[23:40] | Sickos headed this way. | 行尸来了 |
[23:42] | How many? | 多少只 |
[23:43] | Maybe 10. It’s hard to tell. | 大概十只 很难确定 |
[23:45] | They’re coming out of the trees. | 从树林里出来的 |
[23:46] | We can handle ’em. | 我们能应付 |
[23:47] | Yeah, but it could be those psychos in the skin suits. | 是的 但也可能是尸皮疯子 |
[23:49] | – Earl, can you hitch the horses? – I’m on it. | -厄尔 挂马 -这就办 |
[23:52] | Kal, Oscar, with me. | 凯尔 奥斯卡 跟我来 |
[23:54] | You three, guard the wagon. Stay sharp. Come on. | 你们仨 守好马车 保持警惕 走吧 |
[24:05] | Watch their hands. | 注意它们的手 |
[24:07] | Keep your eyes open for weapons. | 看有没有武器 |
[24:36] | Earl! Behind you! | 厄尔 背后 |
[24:43] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:45] | Don’t worry, little baby. | 别担心 小宝贝 |
[24:47] | We’ve got you. | 有我们 |
[25:09] | No, Tammy, just run! | 不 塔米 快跑 |
[25:11] | Shut up, Earl! | 闭嘴 厄尔 |
[25:17] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[25:43] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[25:44] | We’re the Highwaymen. | 我们是公路帮 |
[25:45] | We’re your escorts to the fair. | 我们会护送你们去集市 |
[25:49] | At your service. | 为您效劳 |
[26:45] | There. | 那里 |
[26:56] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[27:13] | Spread out. | 散开 |
[27:55] | All right, they’re here. Let’s go. | 好 他们来了 我们走 |
[28:33] | North stairwell. | 北楼梯井 |
[28:35] | Take half. | 带上一半 |
[28:38] | Leave them no way out. | 别留退路 |
[28:55] | You’re with me. | 你和我一起走 |
[28:59] | Come on, boy. | 走吧 孩子 |
[29:15] | Guardians can’t climb over that. | 守护者爬不过去 |
[29:18] | Won’t stop us. | 拦不住了我们 |
[29:19] | Not meant to. | 不是为了拦我们 |
[29:22] | It’s a trap. | 这是个圈套 |
[29:47] | Go ahead. Get in. | 去吧 进去 |
[29:49] | What the hell? No, I want to help. | 什么意思 我想帮忙 |
[29:51] | How you gonna help if you ain’t gonna fight? | 不战斗怎么帮忙 |
[29:54] | No, you’ll just get in the way. Go. | 你只会添乱 进去 |
[29:56] | Get in. | 进去 |
[30:00] | Dog. | 狗 |
[30:03] | Anybody comes through this door, | 任何进门的人 |
[30:04] | he’ll take ’em down. | 它都会攻击 |
[30:05] | If that happens, you run. | 如果真那样 你就跑 |
[30:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:34] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[33:02] | No! | 不 |
[33:05] | – Henry! – Lydia. | -亨利 -莉迪亚 |
[33:08] | Lydia, I’m sorry. | 莉迪亚 对不起 |
[33:09] | I-I tried not to kill anyone, but I-I don’t know — I think… | 我试着不杀人 但我不确定… |
[33:11] | No, no, no. It’s — It’s okay. | 不不不 没关系 |
[33:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:17] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[33:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:35] | No, no! | 不不 |
[33:49] | The girl — where is she? | 那个女孩 她在哪 |
[34:37] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:21] | You and your people are nothing to me. | 你和你的人对我来说一文不值 |
[35:27] | Your world is already dead. | 你们的世界已经灭亡 |
[35:33] | All I want is the girl. | 我只要那个女孩 |
[36:46] | And who’s this precious angel? | 这个天使小宝贝是谁 |
[36:48] | Well, this little fellow lost his parents. | 这个小家伙失去了父母 |
[36:50] | So we brought him here | 所以我们带他来这里 |
[36:52] | to find someone who might take him in. But… | 看看谁愿意收养他 但是… |
[36:54] | Earl, I’m not letting go of this baby. | 厄尔 这孩子我不会放手 |
[37:02] | I’d say he already has a good home. | 我觉得他已经有个好家了 |
[37:05] | The very best. | 最好的家 |
[37:23] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利呢 |
[37:25] | He’s not here yet? | 他还没到吗 |
[37:27] | What about Daryl? | 达里尔到了吗 |
[37:29] | We were meeting them here. | 我们说好在这里相见 |
[37:31] | Where exactly are they? | 他们到底在哪 |
[38:08] | All right. All right, we should go. | 好 该走了 |
[38:12] | You figure out where we’re going? | 想好去哪了吗 |
[38:13] | Alexandria’s closest. So we’ll get you stitched up there. | 亚历山大最近 我们去那里给你缝针 |
[38:16] | No, we can’t. | 不能去 |
[38:17] | If her people find out we’re there, everybody — | 如果她的族人发现我们在那里 所有人… |
[38:19] | Hell, we ain’t staying. | 我们不会久留 |
[38:21] | We’ll get you back on your feet, and then we’ll move on. | 让你能站起来 然后就走 |
[38:24] | All of us. | 一起走 |
[38:30] | No. | 不 |
[38:32] | No, but — No, but where are we going? | 不 但是 我们去哪 |
[38:40] | I heard there’s a whole world out there. | 我听说外面的世界很大 |
[38:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |