| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:33] | He ain’t out here. | 他不在这里 | 
| [01:37] | I followed this to the ocean and back. | 我沿湖去了大海 然后折返 | 
| [01:40] | Nothing out there, either. | 他也不在那里 | 
| [01:44] | You good? | 你没事吧 | 
| [01:47] | This one’s been kicking the shit out of me | 每天凌晨四点 | 
| [01:49] | every morning at 4:00. | 小家伙都在疯狂踢我 | 
| [01:52] | Can’t sleep, anyways. | 反正我也睡不着 | 
| [01:57] | Judith’s been asking about you. | 朱迪思问起了你 | 
| [01:59] | It’s been a while since we’ve seen you back at Alexandria. | 我们有阵子没在亚历山大见过你了 | 
| [02:02] | I’ll be back when I find something. | 等我有所发现就回去 | 
| [02:05] | Plenty of reasons to come back. | 回去可以有许多理由 | 
| [02:08] | Finding something doesn’t have to be one of them. | 不一定非得有所发现 | 
| [02:11] | Looks like I’m gonna be | 看起来最近 | 
| [02:12] | the only one out here for a while. | 只有我一个人在外面了 | 
| [02:17] | You don’t need to do that. | 你没必要这样做 | 
| [02:20] | Ain’t gonna stop looking. | 我不会停止寻找 | 
| [02:22] | Not ever. | 永远不会 | 
| [02:26] | You okay being alone? | 你一个人没问题吧 | 
| [02:35] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [02:39] | I’m not. | 我不是一个人 | 
| [03:23] | Judith, stay with your brother. | 朱迪思 跟你弟弟待在一起 | 
| [03:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:29] | Daryl’s at the gate. | 达里尔在门口 | 
| [03:31] | And you didn’t let him in? | 你没让他进来吗 | 
| [03:33] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 | 
| [03:40] | Henry’s hurt. | 亨利受伤了 | 
| [03:41] | You were closest. | 我们离这里最近 | 
| [03:44] | I wouldn’t have come. | 我本不想来 | 
| [03:45] | We had no other choice. | 我们别无选择 | 
| [03:50] | What about her? | 她呢 | 
| [03:52] | She’s with us. | 她是跟我们一起的 | 
| [04:01] | We can’t trust her. | 我们不能信任她 | 
| [04:08] | But I trust Daryl. | 但我信任达里尔 | 
| [04:13] | Open it! | 开门 | 
| [04:30] | Found them wandering not far from here. | 我发现他们在离这里不远的地方游荡 | 
| [04:35] | One of them’s hurt. | 其中有个人受伤了 | 
| [04:44] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 | 
| [04:46] | Michonne? | 米琼恩 | 
| [04:50] | Jocelyn? | 乔斯林 | 
| [05:46] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 | 
| [05:59] | So, where to now? | 现在去哪里 | 
| [06:02] | Straight to the Kingdom? | 直接去神之国吗 | 
| [06:03] | Well, probably not straight, but, yeah… | 也许不是直接去 但是没错 | 
| [06:07] | Carol should know. | 卡萝尔该知道 | 
| [06:37] | Keep an eye on the girl. | 盯着女孩 | 
| [06:39] | I’m on it. | 没问题 | 
| [06:46] | Doesn’t look like they were followed. | 他们似乎没被跟踪 | 
| [06:48] | Daryl covered his tracks. | 达里尔掩盖了踪迹 | 
| [06:51] | If those skin jobs are looking… | 如果戴皮人在找他们 | 
| [06:53] | they’ll find us soon enough. | 他们很快就会找到我们 | 
| [07:00] | And them. | 还有他们 | 
| [07:05] | Jocelyn. | 乔斯林 | 
| [07:07] | Jocelyn! | 乔斯林 | 
| [07:08] | You’ve lost too much blood! | 你失了太多血 | 
| [07:09] | Michonne! Hey, hey. | 米琼恩 慢点 | 
| [07:11] | – Joss, what are you doing? – I have to go back. | -乔斯 你干什么 -我得回去 | 
| [07:13] | No, there’s no way she can travel right now. | 她现在没法动身 | 
| [07:14] | I have to. There are others. | 我必须走 还有其他人 | 
| [07:15] | What others? | 什么其他人 | 
| [07:16] | – Oh, hey, hey, hey. – You cannot go out there like this. | -慢点 -你不能这样出去 | 
| [07:19] | – I have to find them. – Find who? | -我得找到他们 -找到谁 | 
| [07:21] | – Joss, wait! – No, you don’t get it! | -乔斯 等等 -不 你不懂 | 
| [07:26] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [07:28] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [07:30] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 | 
| [07:32] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 | 
| [07:35] | Mich, I need help. | 米琼 我需要帮助 | 
| [07:46] | You sure about this one? | 你确定是这里吗 | 
| [07:48] | Yeah. This is one of the places Joss hid us. | 是啊 这是乔斯把我们藏起来的地方之一 | 
| [07:50] | I’m pretty sure some of ’em would come back here. | 有些人肯定会回来 | 
| [08:02] | Well, if we want in, looks like we got to go aro– | 如果我们想进去 似乎得绕路 | 
| [08:08] | Crafty maneuver. Points for dexterity. | 临机应变 敏捷加分 | 
| [08:12] | Does your compadre plan on moseying her way ’round again? | 你的朋友还打算绕回来吗 | 
| [08:16] | Uh…yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [08:17] | She’ll mosey. | 她会的 | 
| [08:26] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [08:39] | 剥鹿皮步骤 第一步 挂起鹿 放干血 第二步 剥皮 第三步 去除内脏 第四步 烹饪 | |
| [09:15] | It’s gross. | 好恶心 | 
| [09:18] | And it’s gonna leave a huge scar. | 这会留一个大疤 | 
| [09:22] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [09:25] | You’ll never forget what you did. | 你永远也不会忘了你做的事 | 
| [09:29] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 | 
| [09:34] | Henry, I need to speak to Lydia. | 亨利 我得和莉迪亚谈谈 | 
| [09:38] | Alone. | 单独谈 | 
| [09:41] | It’s okay. You stay. | 没事 你留下吧 | 
| [09:42] | No, really, I’ll go. | 不 我走 | 
| [09:46] | I got to move around | 我得多走动 | 
| [09:46] | and make sure these stitches hold anyways. | 确保缝线不会散 | 
| [10:00] | I heard you let people go to the fair. | 我听说你允许人们去集市 | 
| [10:04] | I want to say thank you. | 我想说声谢谢 | 
| [10:07] | The Kingdom needs this. | 神之国需要这个集市 | 
| [10:08] | If I’d known all this, I wouldn’t have. | 如果我知道这事 就不会允许了 | 
| [10:20] | You care about him. | 你在乎他 | 
| [10:23] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [10:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [10:28] | Sit. | 坐吧 | 
| [10:43] | I’ve done things to protect this place. | 我做过一些事来保护这里 | 
| [10:47] | Some things, I’m not proud of. | 有些我并不为之骄傲 | 
| [10:50] | Some, I try to forget. | 还有一些我想忘记 | 
| [10:53] | To save my people, | 为了救我的人 | 
| [10:56] | I’ve — I’ve had to risk others. | 我得让其他人冒生命危险 | 
| [11:00] | It hasn’t been easy, | 这并不容易 | 
| [11:04] | but it’s what I had to do. | 但我必须这样做 | 
| [11:09] | And I’ve made my peace with that. | 我已经接受了这点 | 
| [11:14] | Might be easier if | 如果我只用自己 | 
| [11:16] | the only life I had to risk was my own. | 冒生命危险 或许会容易些 | 
| [11:24] | If I could just… walk away | 如果我可以…离开 | 
| [11:29] | and take all the risk with me… | 带走所有的风险 | 
| [11:32] | if that somehow could make everyone else safe… | 如果那样做可以让其他人安全 | 
| [11:38] | that wouldn’t be so hard. | 那就不难了 | 
| [11:42] | Think about that. | 好好想想吧 | 
| [12:05] | Is Hilltop in danger? | 山顶寨有危险吗 | 
| [12:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:11] | Might be. | 也许有 | 
| [12:13] | But you helped Lydia, anyways. | 但你还是帮助了莉迪亚 | 
| [12:16] | No, I went to get Henry. | 不 我是去救亨利的 | 
| [12:20] | Lydia just kind of tagged along. | 莉迪亚只是跟来了而已 | 
| [12:23] | You brought her here. | 你把她带到了这里 | 
| [12:25] | That means you want to help. | 那意味着你想帮她 | 
| [12:30] | I want to help, too. | 我也想帮忙 | 
| [12:33] | I know you do. | 我知道你想 | 
| [12:37] | Would you stay if my mom says it’s okay? | 如果我妈妈同意的话 你愿意留下来吗 | 
| [12:42] | Nah. | 不 | 
| [12:45] | I should keep movin’. | 我不能停下来 | 
| [12:48] | Your mom’s right. | 你妈妈是对的 | 
| [12:50] | Keeping you and RJ safe. | 保证你和RJ的安全 | 
| [12:52] | This place. That’s — That’s what’s important. | 保住这个地方 这才是最重要的 | 
| [12:58] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不是的 | 
| [13:00] | I mean, not just us. | 我是说 不止是我们 | 
| [13:03] | I’ve heard the stories, | 我听过故事 | 
| [13:06] | how everyone fought the Saviors and won. | 大家是如何团结一致战胜了救世军 | 
| [13:10] | We can do that again. | 我们可以再次做到 | 
| [13:13] | You haven’t heard all the stories. | 你没听过完整的故事 | 
| [13:20] | What would my dad do? | 我爸爸会怎么做 | 
| [13:27] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 是啊 我就知道 | 
| [13:36] | Okay. Who wants to play the quiet game? | 好了 谁想玩不说话游戏 | 
| [13:38] | I do! I do! I do! I do! | 我想 我想 | 
| [13:40] | Shh. | 嘘 | 
| [13:49] | He lost! He lost! He couldn’t do it! | 他输了 他输了 他做不到 | 
| [13:55] | Hey, at least he lasted longer this time, Marcus. | 至少他这次坚持得比较久 马库斯 | 
| [13:57] | All right, who wants to play the quiet game again? | 好了 谁想再玩一次不说话游戏 | 
| [13:59] | Me! Me! Me! Me! | 我 我 | 
| [14:00] | I didn’t realize how much we all needed this until now. | 我直到现在才意识到我们大家有多需要这个 | 
| [14:04] | I wish he could see this. | 我真希望他能看见这一切 | 
| [14:06] | He can. | 他能看见 | 
| [14:08] | Wherever he is, I’m sure he knows. | 无论他在哪 我确定他知道的 | 
| [14:13] | Oh, Michonne, I’m sorry. | 米琼恩 对不起 | 
| [14:14] | – That’s not what I meant. – It’s okay. | -我不是那个意思 -没关系 | 
| [14:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 | 
| [14:28] | Man. | 老天 | 
| [14:29] | When you said your kids could hunt, | 你之前说你的孩子会打猎 | 
| [14:31] | I thought maybe | 我还以为是指 | 
| [14:34] | a couple squirrels and a slingshot, tops. | 用弹弓打几只松鼠 撑死了 | 
| [14:37] | Linus and Winnie did good today. | 莱纳斯和维尼今天收获颇丰 | 
| [14:40] | They always do. | 他们一向如此 | 
| [14:41] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 | 
| [14:42] | All those kids? | 那么多孩子 | 
| [14:43] | I would go nuts. | 我会疯了的 | 
| [14:46] | They take care of me. | 是他们照顾我 | 
| [14:49] | None of the adults in our group made it. | 我们那群人里没一个成年人撑下来 | 
| [14:53] | They just… | 他们都… | 
| [14:56] | broke. | 崩溃了 | 
| [14:59] | But children — they grow. | 但孩子们 他们会成长 | 
| [15:03] | They learn. | 他们会学习 | 
| [15:05] | They’re capable of anything. | 他们无所不能 | 
| [15:09] | You brought all my kids back to me, | 你把我的孩子们都带回了我身边 | 
| [15:10] | and now you’re back at it? | 现在你又要出去了吗 | 
| [15:13] | Don’t even. | 别狡辩 | 
| [15:15] | I know the look. | 我认识那表情 | 
| [15:17] | You’re going out for your man. | 你要出去找你男人 | 
| [15:19] | There is no look. | 没有什么表情 | 
| [15:20] | Woman, please. | 姐妹 拜托了 | 
| [15:22] | – Junior year. – Oh, God. | -大一 -天啊 | 
| [15:24] | Dean Turner said he needed a thousand signatures | 特纳院长说你得收集到一千个签名 | 
| [15:26] | before he’d consider your petition, | 他才会考虑你的请愿 | 
| [15:28] | and the look you gave him | 然后当你拿着双倍签名 | 
| [15:29] | when you showed up at his fancy ass Regent’s dinner | 出现在他那奢华的晚宴上时的表情 | 
| [15:32] | with double that — that look. | 我说的就是那种表情 | 
| [15:35] | That man was an asshole. | 那男的是个王八蛋 | 
| [15:38] | Told you. | 我就说吧 | 
| [15:38] | The look. | 那种表情 | 
| [15:43] | You already know you’re going. | 你已经确定要去了 | 
| [15:46] | So at least you can enjoy this. | 至少你可以好好享受当下 | 
| [15:53] | What if I never find him? | 万一我永远找不到他了呢 | 
| [15:57] | You might not. | 或许找不到 | 
| [15:59] | But if you give up now, | 但如果你现在放弃 | 
| [16:01] | then you definitely never will. | 就肯定找不到了 | 
| [16:03] | And you can’t live with that, can you? | 你无法原谅自己 对吗 | 
| [16:08] | I need to know. | 我必须要知道 | 
| [16:11] | Judith…this baby, | 朱迪思 这个孩子 | 
| [16:15] | they deserve to know. | 他们应该知道个结果 | 
| [16:16] | So go find him, Mich. | 那就去找到他 小米 | 
| [16:20] | You found me after 15 years. | 你时隔15年 找到了我 | 
| [16:24] | Last time I saw you, there was still | 上一次我们相见时 这个世界 | 
| [16:27] | a world. | 还是正常的 | 
| [16:30] | It can’t feel more impossible than that. | 总不会比我们的重逢更加不可能吧 | 
| [16:37] | I am so glad that you are here. | 我真高兴有你在这里 | 
| [16:40] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [16:45] | Remember way back when I told you | 记得以前我跟你说过 | 
| [16:46] | you’d make a great father? | 你会是一个好爸爸吗 | 
| [16:50] | You got to skip the exploding diapers part, but | 你跳过了臭尿布的环节 但是 | 
| [16:54] | I was right. | 我没说错 | 
| [16:55] | A lot’s changed. | 很多事都变了 | 
| [16:58] | Back then, we were still building bridges. | 当初我们还在造桥呢 | 
| [17:07] | Stay safe. | 保重 | 
| [17:09] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 | 
| [17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:18] | She’s mad at me. | 她对我很生气 | 
| [17:21] | It’s ’cause she don’t know. | 那是因为她不知道 | 
| [17:24] | Why don’t you tell her? | 你为什么不告诉她 | 
| [17:28] | She’s not ready. | 她还没准备好 | 
| [17:31] | Neither am I. | 我也没准备好 | 
| [17:34] | She’s a kid. | 她还是个孩子 | 
| [17:37] | She gets to keep being one as long as I can help it. | 我要尽量让她保持童真 | 
| [17:40] | That’s not just a little kid you got there. | 她可不只是一个小孩子 | 
| [17:49] | Dog! | 狗 | 
| [18:27] | – Another sleepover? – Yeah… | -又是过夜派对 -是啊 | 
| [18:29] | Judith loves them. | 朱迪思很喜欢他们 | 
| [18:31] | Morning. | 早 | 
| [18:33] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 | 
| [18:34] | – Morning. I’m good. How are you? – Good. | -早 我很好 你呢 -很好 | 
| [18:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [19:03] | Joss? | 乔斯 | 
| [19:04] | Judith? | 朱迪思 | 
| [19:06] | Marcus? | 马库斯 | 
| [19:16] | Marcus! | 马库斯 | 
| [19:19] | Where you at, buddy? | 你在哪 伙计 | 
| [19:36] | Judith! | 朱迪思 | 
| [19:38] | Michonne! | 米琼恩 | 
| [19:46] | – Oh, my God. – Something’s wrong. | -天啊 -有点不对劲 | 
| [19:48] | The infirmary was raided. | 医务室被人洗劫一空 | 
| [19:57] | No… | 不 | 
| [20:00] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:03] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 | 
| [20:05] | Joss, no… | 乔斯 不 | 
| [20:16] | Can I have more tomatoes, please? | 我能再吃点西红柿吗 | 
| [20:19] | Of course you can, baby. | 当然了 宝贝 | 
| [20:21] | There you go. | 给 | 
| [20:28] | Judith. | 朱迪思 | 
| [20:29] | Eat, don’t poke. | 吃 别戳 | 
| [20:35] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 | 
| [20:36] | I’m not that hungry. | 我不是很饿 | 
| [20:38] | I had a snack before, so… | 我之前吃了点零食 所以 | 
| [20:42] | Is it okay if I go to my room? | 我能回房间吗 | 
| [20:45] | Sure. | 可以 | 
| [20:47] | Just… | 不过 | 
| [20:49] | wrap your food and put it away first, okay? | 先把你的食物包起来放好 好吗 | 
| [20:51] | I will. | 好 | 
| [20:55] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 | 
| [21:15] | Judith? | 朱迪思 | 
| [21:21] | Listen… | 听着 | 
| [21:23] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你生气了 | 
| [21:29] | I’d like to talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [21:34] | There’s something I-I want to tell you. | 有件事我想告诉你 | 
| [21:51] | Has Judith been down here today? | 朱迪思今天来过吗 | 
| [21:52] | You just curious, or… | 你纯粹出于好奇 还是… | 
| [21:54] | Answer the damn question. | 回答问题 | 
| [21:57] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没见过她 | 
| [21:58] | Not since yesterday. | 昨天之后就没见过了 | 
| [22:00] | What the hell does she talk to you about, anyway? | 她平时都跟你聊什么 | 
| [22:03] | So now you’re curious. | 你现在开始好奇了 | 
| [22:05] | For someone who wants to be helpful, | 对一个想帮忙的人来说 | 
| [22:08] | you’re doing a pretty shit job of it. | 你做得很糟糕 | 
| [22:12] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 真的 | 
| [22:13] | – Just chit-chat. – Specifics. | -只是闲聊 -具体一点 | 
| [22:16] | Homework, sometimes. | 有时聊她的功课 | 
| [22:17] | Other times, how much she misses her Uncle Daryl. | 其他时候 聊她有多想念达里尔叔叔 | 
| [22:20] | She likes hearing stories about her dad. | 她喜欢听她爸爸的故事 | 
| [22:23] | – And Carl. – So you feed her bullshit. | -还有卡尔的 -这么说你编谎话骗她 | 
| [22:25] | She’d smoke out the bullshit, you know that. | 她能识破谎言 你很清楚这点 | 
| [22:30] | I let her know that she’s just as much a badass as Carl was. | 我告诉她 她跟卡尔一样硬气 | 
| [22:35] | How he got into the Sanctuary and shot up a bunch of my men. | 他如何潜入救世堂 杀了我几个手下 | 
| [22:41] | How dear ol’ dad ninja-sliced my jugular. | 还有她爸爸如何像忍者一样用刀割破我的颈静脉 | 
| [22:45] | They’re all old stories, Michonne, | 都是陈年旧事了 米琼恩 | 
| [22:48] | but they are new to her. | 但对她来说是新的 | 
| [22:49] | And you tell her these things why? | 你为什么告诉她这些事 | 
| [22:51] | Because you know that I haven’t? | 因为你知道我没说过吗 | 
| [22:53] | Or because you’re trying to earn some sort of trust with her? | 还是因为你想赚取她的信任 | 
| [22:56] | Something that you can use? | 好加以利用 | 
| [22:58] | She likes listening to me talk. | 她喜欢听我说话 | 
| [22:59] | You like hearing yourself talk. | 是你喜欢听你自己说话 | 
| [23:01] | So we have that in common. | 那我们有共同点 | 
| [23:04] | The point is, she comes down here to talk to me | 关键是 她来这里找我聊天 | 
| [23:06] | because I shoot straight with her. | 是因为我对她很坦诚 | 
| [23:09] | And now, maybe if you did that, | 如果你也能对她坦诚 | 
| [23:10] | you’d be talking to her right now instead of me. | 你现在就是在跟她说话 而不是跟我了 | 
| [23:13] | You shoot straight? | 你坦诚 | 
| [23:16] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [23:18] | Did you tell her what you did to Glenn? | 你有没有告诉她你对格伦做了什么 | 
| [23:21] | To Abraham? | 对亚伯拉罕 | 
| [23:24] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 对 我想你也没有 | 
| [23:28] | I’ve always been honest with her. | 我一直对她很诚实 | 
| [23:30] | She asks questions, and I answer them. | 她问问题 我就回答 | 
| [23:34] | So, yeah, she’s heard those stories, too. | 所以没错 她也听过那些故事 | 
| [23:39] | This some… | 都是… | 
| [23:40] | She hates that you’re not letting new people in. | 她讨厌你不让新人加入 | 
| [23:45] | She thinks that things should be | 她认为事情应该 | 
| [23:47] | like Carl thought they should be | 像卡尔在写给她的信里 | 
| [23:48] | in the letter that he wrote to her. | 所期望的那样 | 
| [23:50] | No, you don’t get to talk to me about Carl. | 不 你没资格跟我提卡尔 | 
| [23:52] | And you definitely don’t get to tell me what she wants | 你更没资格告诉我她想要什么 | 
| [23:55] | or feels! | 或她的感受 | 
| [23:56] | She is my daughter! | 她是我女儿 | 
| [24:01] | That is exactly right. | 你说得很对 | 
| [24:03] | She is your daughter, | 她是你女儿 | 
| [24:05] | so she has her own ideas about how things should be. | 所以对于事情该怎样 她有自己的想法 | 
| [24:11] | Oh, you didn’t come down here because you’re curious. | 你来这里不是出于好奇 | 
| [24:16] | You came down here because you have no idea where she is. | 你来这里是因为你不知道她去哪了 | 
| [24:21] | Maybe she’s off petting a horse. | 也许她是去逗马了 | 
| [24:24] | Or maybe she is exactly like her mother, | 也许她像她妈妈一样 | 
| [24:27] | and she is not taking shit lying down. | 绝不轻易放弃 | 
| [24:50] | 妈妈 对不起 但我得去 我们的朋友需要帮助 朱迪思 | |
| [25:12] | Let’s take a break. | 我们休息一下 | 
| [25:21] | I know you wanna be out here. | 我知道你想出来找 | 
| [25:22] | But you got a baby, you know? | 但你怀着孩子呢 | 
| [25:39] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 | 
| [25:42] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [25:47] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 | 
| [25:50] | She was a friend, you know? | 她是我朋友 你知道吗 | 
| [25:53] | Like, a real one. | 真心朋友 | 
| [25:57] | We went through everything together — | 我们一起经历了各种事情 | 
| [25:59] | figuring out who we were gonna be. | 想清楚我们要成为什么样的人 | 
| [26:04] | Heartbreak… | 经历过心碎 | 
| [26:07] | Losing my mom… | 失去我母亲 | 
| [26:12] | I wanted her to be that again, you know? | 我希望她再成为那样的人 你知道吗 | 
| [26:17] | I needed it. | 我需要这样 | 
| [26:22] | I let my guard down, and now… | 我放松了警惕 而现在 | 
| [26:26] | This ain’t on you. | 这不怪你 | 
| [26:28] | Not even a little. | 一点都不怪你 | 
| [26:29] | I should’ve known, Daryl. | 我应该知道的 达里尔 | 
| [26:32] | I should’ve sensed something. | 我应该感觉到什么的 | 
| [26:35] | You didn’t ’cause you ain’t like her. | 你没有是因为你不像她 | 
| [26:40] | Some people just got so much evil in their hearts, | 有些人内心就是如此邪恶 | 
| [26:45] | and they hide it, | 他们隐藏自己 | 
| [26:47] | like they’re wearing a mask or something. | 像是带着面具之类的 | 
| [26:53] | This is on her, and she’ll pay. | 这怪她 她会付出代价 | 
| [27:00] | We’ll find ’em. | 我们会找到他们的 | 
| [27:02] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [27:07] | We should keep moving. | 我们应该继续前进 | 
| [27:30] | Pj Pj! | |
| [27:38] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [27:40] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [28:03] | Michonne? | 米琼恩 | 
| [28:08] | Where are my kids? | 孩子们在哪 | 
| [28:10] | Drop ’em. | 放下武器 | 
| [28:11] | Just tell me that they’re safe. | 只要告诉我他们是安全的 | 
| [28:15] | – Okay. – I said. Drop it. | -好的 -我说了 放下武器 | 
| [28:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 | 
| [28:26] | Nice, Linus, nice. | 很棒 莱纳斯 很好 | 
| [28:58] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 | 
| [29:15] | Go on, Linus. | 继续 莱纳斯 | 
| [29:17] | Be strong. | 要坚强 | 
| [29:37] | Well done, Linus. | 做得好 莱纳斯 | 
| [29:38] | The strong survive. | 强者生存 | 
| [29:41] | And thrive. | 强者壮大 | 
| [29:49] | I told you, children are capable of anything. | 我跟你说了 孩子们无所不能 | 
| [29:53] | I taught them, | 我教会了他们 | 
| [29:55] | helped them become what we are. | 帮助他们成为我们这样 | 
| [29:57] | Because they can’t be soft. | 因为他们不能软弱 | 
| [30:01] | Not now. Not like I was… | 现在不能 不能像我以前一样 | 
| [30:05] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 | 
| [30:19] | Control it, Winnie. | 控制住 维尼 | 
| [30:21] | Don’t let it control you. | 不要让它控制你 | 
| [31:07] | Judith! | 朱迪思 | 
| [31:26] | Hey. We should split up. | 我们应该分开 | 
| [31:28] | – All right. I’m gonna tie him up. – Okay. | -好 我把他绑起来 -好 | 
| [31:44] | Send out another patrol. | 再派一个侦察队 | 
| [31:45] | There could be more of them. | 他们可能还有更多人 | 
| [31:47] | They’re both out. Alert the others. | 他们逃脱了 警告其他人 | 
| [31:50] | Load up the rest. We need to go. | 让其他人上车 我们得走了 | 
| [32:00] | Where are my kids? | 孩子们在哪 | 
| [32:02] | Where’s Judith? | 朱迪思在哪 | 
| [32:04] | – Tell me! – Why? | -告诉我 -为什么 | 
| [32:06] | She’s better off. | 她离开你更好 | 
| [32:07] | You live in the past, chasing a ghost, | 你活在过去 沉溺梦中的时候 | 
| [32:09] | while Judith’s been with me. | 朱迪思和我在一起 | 
| [32:12] | Judith! | 朱迪思 | 
| [32:14] | Judith! | 朱迪思 | 
| [32:16] | Come on! | 快走 | 
| [32:23] | You know what’s next, Linus. | 你知道接下来该做什么 莱纳斯 | 
| [32:24] | Marked our kill, kill our mark. | 锁定猎物 杀掉猎物 | 
| [32:26] | Help him. Let’s go. | 帮他 我们走 | 
| [32:32] | I don’t want to have to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你们 | 
| [33:03] | No! | 不 | 
| [33:12] | Judith! | 朱迪思 | 
| [33:20] | Judith! Back off! | 朱迪思 走开 | 
| [33:25] | I didn’t know it was going to be you, Michonne. | 我不知道会是你 米琼恩 | 
| [33:27] | I’m truly sorry that it is. | 我真的很遗憾 | 
| [33:28] | It was just… fate. | 天意…如此 | 
| [34:08] | You can all come back to Alexandria. | 你们可以都回亚历山大 | 
| [34:13] | We’ll take care of you now. | 我们会照顾你们 | 
| [34:14] | Kill all of her children. The rest of you are with me. | 杀光孩子们 其他人跟着我 | 
| [34:25] | Winnie! No! | 维尼 别去 | 
| [34:48] | No! Stop it! | 不 住手 | 
| [34:50] | Please! Please! | 拜托 拜托 | 
| [34:54] | No! Stop! | 不 住手 | 
| [34:55] | – Go, finish it! – Winnie! | -去做个了结 -维尼 | 
| [34:58] | No! Please! Stop! | 不 拜托住手 | 
| [35:01] | Please! No! | 拜托 不 | 
| [35:15] | Winnie! | 维尼 | 
| [35:17] | Winnie… | 维尼 | 
| [35:21] | please… | 拜托 | 
| [35:25] | don’t. | 不要 | 
| [35:52] | Judith… | 朱迪思 | 
| [35:55] | Judith… | 朱迪思 | 
| [36:13] | Mommy! | 妈妈 | 
| [36:24] | Hi. You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [36:28] | Oh. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [36:30] | Hi, guys. Hi. | 大家 | 
| [36:35] | Judith! | 朱迪思 | 
| [36:58] | Mommy! | 妈妈 | 
| [36:59] | Mommy, help! | 妈妈 救命 | 
| [37:01] | Mommy! No! | 妈妈 不 | 
| [37:12] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [37:18] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [37:37] | I was standing right there, | 我当时站在那里 | 
| [37:41] | and it was like you didn’t know me. | 你就像不认识我一样 | 
| [37:46] | For a second, I thought… | 有那么一瞬间我以为 | 
| [37:50] | I thought I was too late. | 我以为我去的太晚了 | 
| [37:55] | I thought… | 我以为 | 
| [37:57] | that you’d changed and that I’d lost you. | 你变了 我失去了你 | 
| [38:04] | You didn’t look like you. | 你当时不像你 | 
| [38:07] | Because of the blood. | 因为浑身是血 | 
| [38:10] | But then I saw it was. | 然后我认出了你 | 
| [38:13] | And I was happy you’d found me. | 我很高兴你找到了我 | 
| [38:18] | You remember that? | 你记得啊 | 
| [38:23] | What else? | 还记得什么 | 
| [38:27] | Jocelyn. | 乔斯林 | 
| [38:29] | Her kids. | 她的孩子们 | 
| [38:31] | They were nice to us the whole time. | 他们对我们一直很好 | 
| [38:35] | I remember they made it all seem like a game, | 让我们以为是在玩游戏 | 
| [38:38] | so we went with them. | 所以我们才跟他们走了 | 
| [38:40] | But she was a bad person. | 但她是个坏人 | 
| [38:44] | They all were. | 他们都是坏人 | 
| [38:47] | It’s why you did what you did. | 所以你才做了那事 | 
| [38:51] | All this time, I thought you didn’t remember. | 一直以来 我都以为你不记得 | 
| [38:55] | I hoped you didn’t. | 我希望你不记得 | 
| [38:58] | And you — you never said anything after that first year. | 在那年之后 你从没有提起过那事 | 
| [39:03] | Because it made you sad. | 因为那事令你难过 | 
| [39:10] | What I’ve done at home… | 我在家里的所为… | 
| [39:14] | I thought you didn’t understand because you didn’t know. | 我以为你不记得 所以不明白 | 
| [39:18] | But you did. | 但你记得 | 
| [39:21] | So how the hell are we here right now? | 那我们为什么还出来 | 
| [39:27] | Our friends need our help. | 我们的朋友需要帮助 | 
| [39:29] | Oh, Judith, it’s not that simple. | 朱迪思 没那么简单 | 
| [39:33] | Yes, it is. | 就这么简单 | 
| [39:38] | You’re my mom. | 你是我妈妈 | 
| [39:40] | You chose to be. | 你选择当我妈妈 | 
| [39:43] | Because you love me, and I love you. | 因为你爱我 我也爱你 | 
| [39:45] | I do. | 我是爱你 | 
| [39:47] | And loving someone means doing whatever it takes | 爱某人意味着不惜一切代价 | 
| [39:49] | to keep them safe, right? | 保证他们的安全 对吗 | 
| [39:55] | But when did we stop loving Daryl? | 但我们从何时开始不爱达里尔了 | 
| [39:58] | Aunt Maggie? | 玛姬阿姨 | 
| [39:59] | Carol? The King? | 卡萝尔 国王 | 
| [40:05] | We — We didn’t. | 我们没有不爱呀 | 
| [40:11] | Then why does it feel that way? | 那为什么感觉像是不爱了 | 
| [40:36] | Mommy! | 妈妈 | 
| [41:07] | Your father and I dug this together. | 这是你爸爸和我一起挖的 | 
| [41:13] | And that day, standing right here, | 那一天 站在这里 | 
| [41:20] | I made a promise to never bury another child again. | 我发誓永不再埋葬孩子 | 
| [41:25] | But then your father was gone… | 但后来你爸爸死了 | 
| [41:30] | and I was… | 我… | 
| [41:33] | lost. | 迷失了 | 
| [41:37] | And then you were lost. | 然后你又不见了 | 
| [41:42] | And I was scared. | 我很怕 | 
| [41:47] | More scared than I have ever been | 那是我最怕的一次 | 
| [41:51] | before, or since. | 无论此前还是之后 | 
| [41:58] | And I wasn’t the only one. | 不只我一人这么想 | 
| [42:01] | So we decided to make this place | 于是我们决定从今往后 | 
| [42:06] | only about the people who lived here. | 只关心住在这里的人 | 
| [42:10] | And that’s not what Carl or your dad | 这不是卡尔或你爸爸 | 
| [42:13] | gave their lives to create, | 牺牲性命所创造的社会 | 
| [42:18] | but it kept you and RJ safe. | 但这保护了你和小瑞 | 
| [42:26] | That’s what I wanted. | 我希望你们安全 | 
| [42:30] | That is all I wanted. | 我只希望你们安全 | 
| [42:42] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [42:50] | We have to protect the people we love. | 我们应该保护我们爱的人 | 
| [42:56] | All the people we love. | 所有我们爱的人 | 
| [43:02] | And we will. | 我们能做到的 | 
| [43:34] | Do you think it’ll leave a scar? | 你觉得会留疤吗 | 
| [43:37] | No. | 不会 | 
| [43:39] | But it’s okay if it does. | 但就算留也没关系 | 
| [43:46] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 吁 | 
| [43:57] | Anyone headed to Kingdom? | 有人去神之国吗 | 
| [44:46] | We must tell Alpha. | 我们必须告诉阿尔法 |