| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | Ketchup face. | 番茄酱脸 | 
| [00:17] | It’s very good. It’s very good. Here. | 特别好 特别棒 给 | 
| [00:19] | On my… Wait. Right here. | 在这边…等等 这里 | 
| [00:21] | No. Actually, no. | 没有 其实不在 | 
| [03:52] | – Jesus! – Come on! We need some help! | -天啊 -快来 我们需要援助 | 
| [03:54] | Watch out! | 小心 | 
| [03:55] | Oh, my God! There’s people in there. | 老天啊 底下有人 | 
| [03:57] | It’s our people. | 是我们的人 | 
| [03:59] | Hey, stop! Stop! Everyone, get back. | 停下 大家都往后退 | 
| [04:01] | The structure might not hold. | 这里也许会塌 | 
| [04:02] | Alden’s right. | 奥尔登说得对 | 
| [04:03] | Too many of us jostling around in there | 太多人挤在那里 | 
| [04:05] | could bring the whole thing down on their heads. | 可能会让整个结构塌下来压着他们 | 
| [04:08] | You guys, get the horses out of there. | 你们几个 把马牵走 | 
| [04:09] | Go to the infirmary. Get Alex. | 去医务室 找亚历克斯 | 
| [04:17] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [04:18] | You think it was them? | 你觉得是他们吗 | 
| [04:20] | It was them. | 是他们 | 
| [04:22] | Of course it was. | 当然是了 | 
| [04:24] | I mean, they already cut off our hunting grounds. | 他们已经夺走了我们的狩猎场 | 
| [04:26] | ‘Cause why? | 因为什么 | 
| [04:26] | ‘Cause we crossed their boundary to put out a damn forest fire? | 就因为我们越过了他们的领地去扑灭林火吗 | 
| [04:29] | We’re already at war. | 我们已经开战了 | 
| [04:31] | We just didn’t know it yet. | 只是我们之前没意识到罢了 | 
| [04:36] | Nine are injured. | 九个人受伤 | 
| [04:37] | Roof’s collapsed. Half are trapped under it. | 屋顶塌了 一半被压在了下面 | 
| [04:40] | It’s gonna take a hell of a long time to get ’em all out. | 把他们全救出来需要不少时间 | 
| [04:43] | What do you wanna do, boss? | 你想怎么办 老大 | 
| [04:45] | How many of them? | 有多少人 | 
| [04:46] | You feeling okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [04:50] | Come on. Let’s meet at the house… | 来吧 我们进屋里去… | 
| [04:51] | No. No, no. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 | 
| [04:53] | Don’t worry about me. | 别操心我了 | 
| [04:54] | They need help. | 他们需要帮助 | 
| [04:57] | You said nine were injured? | 你是说有九个人受伤吗 | 
| [04:58] | – Yeah. – The infirmary’s only got | -对 -医务室的床 | 
| [04:59] | beds enough for four, maybe five. | 只够躺四个人 最多五个 | 
| [05:01] | We could empty out a couple trailers. | 我们可以清几辆拖车出来 | 
| [05:03] | Well, we can use Maggie’s old office. | 我们可以用玛姬的老办公室 | 
| [05:04] | Marco, Connie, Kelly, | 马可 康妮 凯利 | 
| [05:07] | grab anything we can use as stretchers | 把一切能当担架用的东西都带上 | 
| [05:08] | and gather mattresses from the bedrooms, yeah? | 再从卧室里找些床垫来 好吗 | 
| [05:11] | Take her. | 扶住她 | 
| [05:12] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 快走 | 
| [05:14] | Hey, stop. Two at a time. | 别走 一次两个 | 
| [05:16] | Two at a time. | 一次两个 | 
| [05:20] | Get a head count! | 清点人数 | 
| [05:31] | Stop! | 停 | 
| [05:35] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了 | 
| [05:37] | Your eyes were on the ground. | 你的眼睛刚刚看着地上 | 
| [05:39] | Track from head to hands always. | 一定要从头看到手 | 
| [05:43] | Lose focus, and you will get killed. | 一旦注意力不集中 就会被杀 | 
| [05:46] | Remember, these people took our friends. | 记住了 这些人杀了我们的朋友 | 
| [05:48] | They took our land. | 抢了我们的土地 | 
| [05:50] | They must be stopped again. | 我们得再次阻止他们 | 
| [05:52] | Hey, Lydia! | 莉迪亚 | 
| [05:55] | You think Mommy will take me in? | 你觉得你妈妈会让我加入吗 | 
| [05:59] | Oh, right. No. | 哦对了 不会 | 
| [06:00] | She… She kicked your ass out. | 她…她把你赶出来了 | 
| [06:02] | Now you’re just a freak. | 如今你就是个怪胎 | 
| [06:03] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚远点 | 
| [06:09] | Hey, you three. | 你们三个 | 
| [06:11] | Up here. | 过来 | 
| [06:12] | Let’s run it again. | 我们再练一次 | 
| [06:25] | You’re worried. | 你在担心 | 
| [06:27] | I’m focusing. | 我在集中注意力 | 
| [06:29] | I saw Carol’s bandages. | 我看见卡萝尔的绷带了 | 
| [06:32] | I know the skins shot at her. | 我知道戴皮者开枪射了她 | 
| [06:35] | Carol shot at them. | 是卡萝尔开枪射了他们 | 
| [06:37] | Is that why they took more land? | 他们是因为这个才占了更多的土地吗 | 
| [06:39] | I don’t want you to worry about this. | 我不希望你操心这事 | 
| [06:41] | That’s my job, | 那是我的工作 | 
| [06:43] | and I happen to be very good at my job. | 而我恰好很擅长我的工作 | 
| [06:45] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:48] | But I can be a fresh set of eyes. | 但我可以为你提供新观点 | 
| [06:51] | Or a pair of friendly ears? | 或听你诉苦 | 
| [06:59] | Alpha said that she would release the horde | 阿尔法说如果我们越界 | 
| [07:01] | if we ever crossed her border. | 她就会释放尸群 | 
| [07:03] | Carol took a shot at her, and she only took land. | 卡萝尔开枪射了她 但她却只占了土地 | 
| [07:12] | Maybe their rules are changing. | 也许他们的规则变了 | 
| [07:14] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [07:15] | But when you start negotiating with a bully, | 但是 一旦你开始和恶霸谈判 | 
| [07:19] | there may be no end to how much they try to take. | 他们的欲望可能就永无止境了 | 
| [07:23] | Some bullies you can live with. | 有一些恶霸你可以与之共处 | 
| [07:25] | Others, you gotta fight. | 其他的 你必须与之斗争 | 
| [07:28] | Can we live with the skins? | 我们可以和戴皮者共处吗 | 
| [07:30] | Well, they said we could. | 他们说我们可以 | 
| [07:33] | But you never take your enemy at their word. | 但你永远不要相信敌人的承诺 | 
| [07:37] | You measure them by their actions. | 你得通过他们的行为评判他们 | 
| [07:40] | So, when their actions are unexpected… | 所以 当他们的行为出乎意料时… | 
| [07:47] | You know how when we want RJ to go to sleep, | 你知道当我们想让小瑞去睡觉时 | 
| [07:49] | the fastest way is to let him run around? | 最快捷的办法就是让他到处跑吗 | 
| [07:53] | Right. | 对 | 
| [07:54] | ‘Cause then he’ll be so tired | 因为那样的话他会很累 | 
| [07:55] | that RJ will put himself to sleep. | 然后自己就去睡了 | 
| [07:59] | Maybe the Whisperers wanna keep us fighting back | 也许低语者想引诱我们不断还击 | 
| [08:02] | until we get so tired that they have the advantage. | 直到累垮我们 以获得优势 | 
| [08:07] | That is not bad, kiddo. | 不错嘛 孩子 | 
| [08:09] | I knew RJ would eventually be good for something. | 我就知道小瑞迟早能用上 | 
| [08:15] | So, am I right? | 那我说得对吗 | 
| [08:18] | Is that the kind of bully they are? | 他们是这种恶霸吗 | 
| [08:22] | You’re thinking on it. | 你在思考 | 
| [08:51] | You see something? | 你看见什么了吗 | 
| [08:56] | It’s Ezekiel. | 是以西结 | 
| [08:57] | Why’s the King out here? | 国王为什么在这里 | 
| [08:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [09:03] | You guys keep riding to Hilltop. | 你们继续前往山顶寨 | 
| [09:05] | – Good luck, Mom. – Thanks, baby. | -祝好运 妈妈 -谢谢 宝贝 | 
| [09:07] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就赶上来 | 
| [10:05] | Ezekiel? | 以西结 | 
| [10:08] | You should go. | 你该走了 | 
| [10:12] | Can you step away from the edge? | 你能站进来一点吗 | 
| [10:25] | Then I’m not going anywhere. | 那我也在这陪你 | 
| [10:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [10:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [10:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [10:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [11:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [11:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [11:36] | You looking for a job, kid? | 你想找份差事吗 孩子 | 
| [11:38] | Just trying to clear my head. | 只是想理清头绪 | 
| [11:40] | It’s your third visit in a week. | 你这周已经是第三次来了 | 
| [11:41] | You keep it up, you’re gonna find some socks with your name on ’em. | 这样下去 你都要住在这里了 | 
| [11:45] | Gage and his friends started again today. | 盖奇和他的朋友们今天又开始了 | 
| [11:48] | Again? | 又开始了 | 
| [11:50] | Jesus. | 老天 | 
| [11:51] | Alright, kid, look, obviously you’re having a day, | 孩子 听着 显然你今天很不开心 | 
| [11:54] | but, you know, what happened to rolling with it? | 但你可以随他们去的 | 
| [11:57] | I’m not just gonna smile and take it. | 我才不会笑着默默忍受 | 
| [11:59] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 | 
| [12:00] | But I also didn’t say run and hide. | 但我也没叫你逃走躲起来 | 
| [12:02] | I mean, shit. | 怎么搞的 | 
| [12:03] | You said to kill ’em with kindness. | 你叫我用善意杀死他们 | 
| [12:06] | I did say that. | 我是这么说过 | 
| [12:08] | Look, they are trying to get a reaction out of you. | 听着 他们想激起你的反应 | 
| [12:11] | They wanna see you upset. | 看你伤心难过 | 
| [12:12] | Don’t give that to ’em. Screw ’em. | 别让他们如意 去他们的 | 
| [12:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [12:18] | I’m good. | 我不走 | 
| [12:19] | Now. | 马上 | 
| [12:27] | She is just trying to fit in. | 她只是想融入 | 
| [12:29] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [12:30] | Well, that ain’t ever gonna happen | 但如果她跟你待在一起 | 
| [12:31] | if she hangs out with you, now, is it? | 就永远融入不了 不是吗 | 
| [12:39] | We were just talking. | 我们只是聊聊 | 
| [12:40] | He ain’t your friend. | 他不是你的朋友 | 
| [12:43] | He gets me. | 他懂我 | 
| [12:44] | Just stay away from him, alright? | 离他远点 知道吗 | 
| [13:05] | You know I didn’t mean to… | 你知道我不是有意… | 
| [13:06] | We never would’ve worked out anyway. | 反正我们不会有结果的 | 
| [13:09] | Both too damn stubborn. | 我们都太固执了 | 
| [13:16] | Maybe in another universe. | 在另一个宇宙也许有可能 | 
| [13:29] | I lost my Kingdom. | 我失去了神之国 | 
| [13:33] | I had a reign, and what did I do with it? | 我曾统治过 但我做了什么 | 
| [13:37] | I failed. | 我失败了 | 
| [13:41] | Benjamin, Shiva, Henry, | 本杰明 希瓦 亨利 | 
| [13:43] | then the Kingdom, now Hilltop. | 然后是神之国 现在轮到山顶寨 | 
| [13:47] | And Carol. | 还有卡萝尔 | 
| [13:54] | I don’t even know how to talk to her anymore. | 我已经不知道该怎么和她说话了 | 
| [14:08] | I didn’t know what I was gonna do when I came out here. | 我来这里时 并没想清要做什么 | 
| [14:15] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前也经历过 | 
| [14:19] | Not here… | 不是这个地方 | 
| [14:22] | but here. | 而是这个状态 | 
| [14:27] | A long time ago, when I was on my own, | 很久以前 那时我独自一人 | 
| [14:33] | I was in a dark place. | 我陷入了黑暗 | 
| [14:36] | And I started to envy walkers. | 我开始羡慕行尸 | 
| [14:40] | Every time I ran into one, | 每次遇见一只 | 
| [14:42] | I’d tell myself, “I’m gonna let it bite me.” | 我就告诉自己 “我会让它咬我” | 
| [14:47] | Next thing I know, | 还没反应过来 | 
| [14:49] | my sword was chopping off its head | 我的刀就砍下了行尸的脑袋 | 
| [14:51] | like it has a damn mind of its own. | 仿佛刀有自己的意识一样 | 
| [14:54] | So I put the sword down, | 于是我把刀放下 | 
| [14:57] | kill ’em with my own bare hands. | 赤手空拳杀行尸 | 
| [15:02] | Eventually… | 最终 | 
| [15:06] | I just gave up. | 我放弃了 | 
| [15:09] | And what that feel like? | 那是什么感觉 | 
| [15:12] | It feels like a mask… | 感觉一直戴着面具 | 
| [15:17] | until it doesn’t. | 终于摘下了 | 
| [15:19] | My old mask saved my life. | 我以前的面具救了我 | 
| [15:23] | But I could only wear it for so long. | 但我再也戴不下去了 | 
| [15:26] | Mm. Just like that, | 就像这样 | 
| [15:28] | you lose it all, all over again. | 你再一次失去一切 | 
| [15:33] | And somehow… | 但不知为何 | 
| [15:36] | it’s harder the second time around… | 第二次更难 | 
| [15:43] | especially when you get used to having someone there… | 尤其是你已经习惯了有个人陪在身边 | 
| [15:47] | that… partner in crime… | 那个同甘共苦的伴侣 | 
| [15:52] | that sounding board… | 最好的听众 | 
| [15:57] | that walk. | 互相扶持的人 | 
| [16:05] | Now it’s all on you… | 现在一切得自己扛 | 
| [16:11] | just you. | 只有自己 | 
| [16:20] | Yet I smile. | 但我还是微笑面对 | 
| [16:25] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 | 
| [16:26] | you’re not a half-bad kisser. | 你的吻技还不赖 | 
| [16:29] | I was a mess. | 我刚状态不好 | 
| [16:30] | That was not the top of my game, | 那不是我的最佳水平 | 
| [16:32] | just so you know. | 告诉你一下 | 
| [16:33] | Well, I haven’t kissed anyone over four feet | 过去六年里 我都没有吻过 | 
| [16:35] | in the last six years, so… | 高于一米二的人了 所以 | 
| [16:41] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [16:45] | The next time that you… | 下次你… | 
| [16:48] | Act like an idiot? | 犯傻吗 | 
| [16:52] | Just promise me you won’t ride out by yourself again. | 跟我保证你再也不会一个人骑马出来了 | 
| [16:57] | Thank you, Michonne. | 谢谢 米琼恩 | 
| [17:01] | How many left? | 还剩几个 | 
| [17:02] | Three. I’m going back in. | 三个 我要再进去了 | 
| [17:03] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起 | 
| [17:06] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [17:08] | There’s more of them out there. | 外面还有更多 | 
| [17:10] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 | 
| [17:12] | – Will it hold? – Barely. | -能撑住吗 -悬 | 
| [17:13] | Walkers keep pushing in, | 行尸一直在往里挤 | 
| [17:14] | it’s gonna bring the whole tree down. | 会让整棵树都倒下的 | 
| [17:16] | Might bring the whole damn barn down with it. | 可能整个谷仓都会塌 | 
| [17:18] | We got anything to brace it with? | 我们可以用什么东西来支撑吗 | 
| [17:19] | We got some timbers up at the house. | 房子里有一些木头 | 
| [17:21] | How much time before it comes down? | 树还有多久会倒 | 
| [17:24] | How much time? | 还有多久 | 
| [17:25] | Enough, I hope. | 我希望足够久 | 
| [17:30] | Uh, guys? | 各位 | 
| [17:33] | We’ll take the walkers. | 我们去杀行尸 | 
| [17:42] | It’s not happening. | 不可能的 | 
| [17:43] | – No. – Not at all. | -不 -完全不可能 | 
| [17:46] | Tastes good to me… | 我觉得味道不错 | 
| [17:48] | Give us some room, please? | 请给我们一些空间好吗 | 
| [18:02] | Oh, my God, what is wrong with you? | 天啊 你有什么毛病啊 | 
| [18:05] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 | 
| [18:12] | Is this why Ozzie and Alek died? | 这就是奥兹和阿列克去世的原因吗 | 
| [18:14] | So she could make a fool out of us? | 好让她戏弄我们 | 
| [18:16] | Not here. | 别在这里 | 
| [18:22] | Shh. | 嘘 | 
| [18:31] | You do wanna live here, right? | 你想在这里生活 对吗 | 
| [18:36] | They deserved it. | 他们活该 | 
| [18:37] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [18:39] | But you can’t be doing shit like that. | 但你不能做那样的事 | 
| [18:42] | But they can just write whatever the hell they want on our door? | 但他们就可以在门上乱写吗 | 
| [18:46] | I’ll talk to ’em. I’ll set ’em straight. | 我会跟他们谈的 我会纠正他们的 | 
| [18:48] | No, please. | 别 拜托 | 
| [18:50] | I don’t want you to fight my fights for me, okay? | 我不希望你帮我出头 好吗 | 
| [18:53] | They want me to give up. I know that. | 他们想让我放弃 我知道 | 
| [18:55] | But I’m not gonna, okay? | 但我不会放弃的 好吗 | 
| [18:56] | – I can’t. – I get it. | -我做不到 -我知道 | 
| [18:58] | Can’t you just avoid ’em? | 你不能躲开他们吗 | 
| [19:11] | Great. | 真棒 | 
| [19:23] | Shh. | 嘘 | 
| [19:32] | Why do you hate me? | 你为什么恨我 | 
| [19:33] | You put my friends on spikes. | 你让我的朋友们被钉在柱子上 | 
| [19:35] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在场 | 
| [19:39] | Ozzie was always a fair man. | 奥兹一直都是个正直的人 | 
| [19:42] | So in his honor, | 看在他的面子上 | 
| [19:44] | I’m gonna give you one last chance. | 我会给你最后一个机会 | 
| [19:47] | If you run away now, | 如果你现在跑掉 | 
| [19:49] | we’ll play dumb when they ask us. | 在他们问我们时 我们会装傻 | 
| [19:52] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 | 
| [19:55] | You’re my people. | 你们是我的同伴 | 
| [20:00] | – Get in there, kid! – Ozzie was my best friend! | -上 孩子 -奥兹是我最好的朋友 | 
| [20:02] | What about your friend Addy? | 你的朋友艾迪呢 | 
| [20:04] | – Get up! Get up! – And Rodney? | -站起来 -还有罗德尼 | 
| [20:07] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [20:08] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [20:12] | I loved Henry. You know I loved him. Please. | 我爱亨利 你知道的 拜托 | 
| [20:14] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [20:21] | Get off me! | 别碰我 | 
| [20:28] | Hold her down. | 按住她 | 
| [20:31] | Get her. | 抓住她 | 
| [20:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [20:53] | We were just trying to scare her. | 我们只是想吓唬她 | 
| [20:55] | Yo, Negan! | 尼根 | 
| [20:56] | What the hell’s going on back here? | 这里发生了什么 | 
| [20:57] | Holy shit. Margo. | 天啊 玛戈 | 
| [20:59] | Margo. | 玛戈 | 
| [21:10] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [21:20] | Should have never let ’em out. | 不该放他们出来的 | 
| [21:22] | – Yeah, man, just heard… – You freak. | -我刚听说… -你个怪胎 | 
| [21:23] | – This is your fault! – It was Negan! Negan killed her! | -这都怪你 -是尼根 尼根杀了她 | 
| [21:27] | No, he didn’t do anything wrong. | 不 他没做错事 | 
| [21:29] | No, it wasn’t… He didn’t do anything. | 不是 他什么都没做 | 
| [21:31] | – Now get him out of here! – Please. | -带他离开 -拜托 | 
| [21:32] | – No, he didn’t do anything wrong! – Move! | -不 他没做错事 -快 | 
| [21:33] | I know. I know. I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:36] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没做错事 | 
| [21:37] | No, please! Oh, please, no. | 不 拜托 不 | 
| [21:41] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [22:26] | Hold that right there. | 夹住 | 
| [22:28] | Easy, now. | 慢点 | 
| [22:34] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [22:37] | All good? | 没问题吧 | 
| [22:39] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 | 
| [22:45] | I’m so sorry this happened to you. | 很抱歉你遇上了这种事 | 
| [22:53] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 | 
| [22:58] | He was so sweaty. | 他很喜欢出汗 | 
| [23:01] | Never liked deodorant. | 从来都不喜欢体香剂 | 
| [23:05] | Said it… it made his armpits itchy. | 说那会让他的腋窝发痒 | 
| [23:09] | So I got used to it. | 所以我习惯了 | 
| [23:14] | Sometimes he smelled like garlic and onions. | 有时候他身上是大蒜和洋葱味 | 
| [23:19] | I miss him. | 我想他 | 
| [23:23] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 | 
| [23:27] | My dad. | 我爸爸 | 
| [23:34] | My dad would’ve protected me. | 我爸爸本会保护我的 | 
| [23:45] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [23:49] | Negan saved my life. | 尼根救了我的命 | 
| [24:13] | How’s the kid doing? | 那孩子怎么样了 | 
| [24:16] | She’s banged up, but she’ll be alright. | 她受伤了 但她会没事的 | 
| [24:22] | You know, the people out there are talkin’ about puttin’ you down, | 外面的人们在讨论要处死你 | 
| [24:25] | sayin’ Rick ain’t around to save you no more, | 说瑞克再也救不了你了 | 
| [24:28] | maybe they should have done it a long time ago. | 也许他们早就该这样做 | 
| [24:32] | If you came here looking for a confession… | 如果你过来是听我忏悔的 | 
| [24:37] | just keep walking. | 那你走吧 | 
| [24:41] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 | 
| [24:43] | And for the record, screw her. | 顺便申明 去她的 | 
| [24:47] | She was a goddamn asshole beating on a kid. | 她是个打小孩的混蛋 | 
| [24:50] | World’s better off. | 死了更好 | 
| [24:54] | But you already know that, don’t you? | 但你已经知道了 对吧 | 
| [24:58] | You came down here to look me in the eye | 你来到这里是为了直视我的双眼 | 
| [25:00] | because you don’t know what to do with me. | 因为你不知道该拿我怎么办 | 
| [25:03] | Shit, all that time you spent fantasizing about my death, | 你一直在幻想我的死亡 | 
| [25:07] | all that time you actually tried to kill me, | 一直在试图杀死我 | 
| [25:09] | and now look at you. | 现在 瞧瞧你 | 
| [25:12] | You’re not so sure. | 你不大确定了 | 
| [25:16] | You listen to me real close. | 你给我听好了 | 
| [25:20] | You and I ain’t never been in a room before, | 你我之前从未共处一室过 | 
| [25:23] | not toe to toe. | 没有针锋相对过 | 
| [25:25] | And there ain’t nobody to save you right now. | 现在也没人救你了 | 
| [25:28] | What do you want me to do, Daryl? | 你想让我做什么 达里尔 | 
| [25:33] | I mean, the people out there… they are out for blood. | 外面的人们 他们见血才会罢休 | 
| [25:36] | Guys like you and me… | 你我这样的人 | 
| [25:37] | we can smell that from a mile away. | 从一英里外就能闻见 | 
| [25:41] | Why help Lydia? | 为什么要帮莉迪亚 | 
| [25:42] | You ain’t no hero. | 你不是英雄 | 
| [25:45] | No. No, I’m not. | 我的确不是 | 
| [25:49] | I’m a sucker. | 我太幼稚了 | 
| [25:51] | See, I started believing in your way of life, | 我开始相信你们的生活方式 | 
| [25:54] | your moral code. | 你们的道德准则 | 
| [25:57] | Hell, you even gave me a little taste of freedom, | 你们甚至让我尝到了一点自由的滋味 | 
| [25:59] | just so you could yank it away when I actually did the right thing. | 却在我做正确的事时把这一切都收回 | 
| [26:03] | You gotta admit, that is pretty messed up. | 你得承认 这真的很变态 | 
| [26:07] | And we both know I appreciate some messed-up shit. | 你我都知道我喜欢变态的事 | 
| [26:11] | You’re gonna get your chance to tell your side. | 你会有机会给出你的说法 | 
| [26:17] | Who’s the sucker now? | 现在谁幼稚啊 | 
| [26:26] | How you feelin’? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [26:28] | Sore. | 痛 | 
| [26:30] | I bet. | 肯定的 | 
| [26:32] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了发生的事 | 
| [26:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [26:37] | It’s a mess. | 一团糟 | 
| [26:40] | Everybody’s talking about Negan again. | 大家又在说尼根了 | 
| [26:44] | It’s like time never moves. | 仿佛又回到了过去 | 
| [26:50] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [26:53] | I don’t give a shit about him. | 我不在乎他 | 
| [26:57] | I believe her, though. | 但我相信她 | 
| [26:59] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [27:04] | This is a distraction. | 真是令人分心 | 
| [27:07] | Hilltop’s got a tree through its walls. | 山顶寨的树穿墙而过 | 
| [27:10] | Alexandria was attacked. | 亚历山大遭到了袭击 | 
| [27:13] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们还不确定呢 | 
| [27:17] | Our real enemy is out there. | 我们真正的敌人在外面 | 
| [27:22] | There’s enough bad stuff happening here. | 这里发生的坏事够多了 | 
| [27:26] | I’m afraid if we don’t fix it, | 恐怕如果我们不解决内部的事 | 
| [27:28] | it ain’t gonna matter what she does to us. | 她怎么对付我们也无关紧要了 | 
| [27:33] | There won’t be anything left. | 因为这里不会剩下什么了 | 
| [27:37] | Should have gone to New Mexico. | 该去新墨西哥州的 | 
| [27:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:07] | Put together the last one now! | 正在搬最后一个人 | 
| [28:27] | We got all our peeps! | 人都救出来了 | 
| [28:28] | Get back in here! | 快回来 | 
| [28:30] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [28:32] | Just keep coming! | 继续 | 
| [28:33] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 | 
| [28:35] | Luke! Magna, let’s go! | 卢克 玛格娜 我们走 | 
| [28:40] | – Come on! – We have to protect the wall! | -快 -我们得保护这堵墙 | 
| [28:44] | – We need help! – No, there’s no time. | -我们需要帮助 -没时间了 | 
| [28:48] | If we stay out here, we die. | 如果我们待在这里 就会死 | 
| [28:50] | Everybody, let’s go! | 各位 马上走 | 
| [28:53] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这里 | 
| [28:54] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [28:59] | Miko! | 由美子 | 
| [29:18] | Close the gates! | 关门 | 
| [29:19] | Come on! Close them! | 快 关门 | 
| [29:37] | Defend the breach! | 守住缺口 | 
| [30:18] | Everything alright? I’ve been tryin’ to reach you. | 一切还好吗 我一直在试图联系你 | 
| [30:21] | Rough day, but things are looking up. | 艰难的一天 但情况在好转 | 
| [30:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:26] | Something happened. | 出事了 | 
| [30:28] | Lydia lured you there? | 莉迪亚引诱你们过去的吗 | 
| [30:29] | Yeah. You saw what she did with the squirrel. | 是的 你也看见了她对松鼠做的事 | 
| [30:31] | – She’s psycho. – And Negan was with her. | -她疯了 -尼根跟她一起来了 | 
| [30:33] | If you thought Lydia was crazy, | 既然你觉得莉迪亚疯了 | 
| [30:35] | why’d you agree to meet her back there in the dark? | 为什么还同意在黑暗中见她 | 
| [30:40] | Well, um… Well… | 那个… | 
| [30:42] | Hey, we’re the ones who were attacked here. | 被袭击的是我们 | 
| [30:44] | But she’s the one laying in the infirmary. | 但躺在医务室里的是她 | 
| [30:48] | And our friend is in a grave. | 而我们的朋友躺在坟墓里 | 
| [30:51] | Negan’s on the right side this time. | 尼根这次站对了边 | 
| [30:53] | I don’t know if it’s gonna make any difference, though. | 但我不知道这是否有差别 | 
| [30:55] | Should I come home? | 我该回家吗 | 
| [30:59] | No, not if Hilltop still needs you. | 如果山顶寨还需要你 就不用回 | 
| [31:07] | How’s Lydia? | 莉迪亚怎么样 | 
| [31:09] | Not good. | 不太好 | 
| [31:10] | Daryl, you have to protect her. | 达里尔 你必须保护她 | 
| [31:13] | Yeah, well, I’m trying. | 是啊 我在努力 | 
| [31:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:16] | You have to protect her for all of us. | 你必须为了我们所有人保护好她 | 
| [31:20] | When we went to the border, | 当我们去边界时 | 
| [31:22] | we went there to de-escalate the conflict | 我们是为了缓和冲突 | 
| [31:25] | and buy time and strategic advantage. | 争取时间和战略优势 | 
| [31:27] | And it was working till Carol took her shot. | 在卡萝尔开枪前 一切进展顺利 | 
| [31:31] | Alpha could have killed us right there. | 阿尔法本可以当场杀了我们 | 
| [31:34] | Why didn’t she? | 她为何没动手 | 
| [31:36] | You think she won’t attack if we got Lydia? | 你认为只要我们有莉迪亚 她就不会动手吗 | 
| [31:38] | Alpha wanted you to protect her. | 阿尔法想让你保护她 | 
| [31:41] | Look, Lydia’s presence might not help us, | 听着 莉迪亚在这里也许对我们没好处 | 
| [31:45] | but if Alpha thinks she isn’t safe with us | 但如果阿尔法认为她在这里不安全 | 
| [31:47] | or if Lydia runs off because of all this, | 或莉迪亚因为这事逃跑了 | 
| [31:49] | it’ll definitely hurt us. | 那肯定对我们有坏处 | 
| [31:51] | She has to stay at Alexandria. | 她必须待在亚历山大 | 
| [31:55] | Alright. I’ll make sure. | 好 我会确保这点 | 
| [31:57] | Let’s just keep this between us for now. | 这件事咱俩先保密 | 
| [32:05] | How’s RJ? | 小瑞还好吗 | 
| [32:07] | He’s great. | 他很好 | 
| [32:09] | He won’t eat his vegetables, | 他不吃蔬菜 | 
| [32:10] | so I’m a little afraid for him. | 所以我有点担心他 | 
| [32:18] | Hey, the council’s meeting right now. | 委员会正在开会 | 
| [32:21] | Daryl… | 达里尔 | 
| [32:23] | I want you to be my proxy when they vote. | 在他们投票时 我希望你代理我 | 
| [32:28] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [32:31] | I should go. | 我该走了 | 
| [32:33] | I know you’ll do the right thing. | 我知道你会做正确的事 | 
| [32:46] | Oceanside to Hilltop. | 海边旅馆呼叫山顶寨 | 
| [32:48] | Come in, Hilltop. Pick up, please. | 回话 山顶寨 拜托快接 | 
| [32:50] | Hilltop copies. This is Michonne. | 山顶寨收到 我是米琼恩 | 
| [32:53] | I get why people might think Negan’s been redeemed. | 我懂为什么有人会觉得尼根被救赎了 | 
| [32:57] | I’ve… | 我… | 
| [32:59] | I’ve wondered it myself. | 我自己也考虑过 | 
| [33:02] | Hell, he… maybe he has changed. | 该死 说不定他真变了 | 
| [33:05] | But a man like that, | 但那样的人 | 
| [33:08] | who’s done the things he’s done, | 一个恶行累累的人 | 
| [33:11] | killed the people’s he’s killed… | 一个杀人如麻的人 | 
| [33:13] | something inside him is broken. | 他的心智是不正常的 | 
| [33:17] | We need to face that fact. | 我们要面对这个现实 | 
| [33:18] | Yes, but killing him now over this | 嗯 但现在为这事杀了他 | 
| [33:21] | undermines the civilization that we have built. | 会破坏我们所建立的文明 | 
| [33:25] | What about the people who never got to witness | 那些因为他而无法见证 | 
| [33:26] | that civilization because of him? | 这个文明的人怎么办呢 | 
| [33:28] | And what the hell are you even talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊 | 
| [33:30] | The Whisperers are attacking us. | 低语者在攻击我们 | 
| [33:32] | – Okay, let’s take a break. – No. Let me finish. | -好吧 暂时休会 -不 让我说完 | 
| [33:35] | Look at what’s going on at Hilltop. | 看看山顶寨的情况 | 
| [33:37] | We’re taking our eyes off the ball. | 我们忽视了重点 | 
| [33:39] | The council wasn’t made for this, | 这不是委员会成立的初衷 | 
| [33:42] | deciding on a man’s life in the dead of night | 在深夜决定一个人的生死 | 
| [33:45] | because people are carrying pitchforks and torches. | 就因为群众被愤怒冲昏了头脑 | 
| [33:47] | I… Look, if you can’t make a decision, | 听着 如果你们下不了决定 | 
| [33:50] | the people out there are gonna make one for you. | 外面的人会帮你们下的 | 
| [33:55] | Well, what’d Michonne say? | 米琼恩怎么说 | 
| [33:56] | She wants me to be her vote. | 她让我代她投票 | 
| [33:59] | Lydia said Negan saved her, so he saved her. | 莉迪亚说尼根救了他 那就是他救了她 | 
| [34:03] | I’m a “no.” | 我投”反对” | 
| [34:04] | So we’re tied. | 所以平局了 | 
| [34:07] | Gabriel, where do you stand? | 加百利 你怎么投 | 
| [34:19] | I’m gonna take the night to clear my head | 我要花一晚上整理思绪 | 
| [34:21] | and consider my vote, | 考虑投什么 | 
| [34:22] | and I suggest you all do the same. | 我建议你们都照做 | 
| [34:26] | I’d like to head out right away, | 我想立刻出发 | 
| [34:28] | two wagons, some supplies. | 两架马车 一些物资 | 
| [34:30] | Rachel’s sure it was them? | 瑞秋确定是他们吗 | 
| [34:32] | “Sure” is a strong word, but she swears | “确定”有些太肯定了 但她发誓 | 
| [34:34] | that one of those creepers were watching them, | 有一个戴皮者在监视她们 | 
| [34:37] | too damn close to where that mask washed up. | 离尸皮被冲上岸的地方非常近 | 
| [34:40] | It might be nothing, but in case it is one of them, | 也许没什么 但万一是他们的人 | 
| [34:43] | you know as well as I do they move as a pack. | 你和我一样清楚 他们总是集体出动 | 
| [34:46] | Where there’s one, you can bet your last dollar there’s a hundred more, | 看见一个 必有一窝 | 
| [34:49] | much like the order of Blattodea. | 正如蜚蠊目军团 | 
| [34:51] | Ah, the illustrious cockroach family. | 著名的蟑螂家族 | 
| [34:55] | So, you think they’re planning another attack? | 所以你认为他们在策划下一次袭击吗 | 
| [34:59] | Walkers at Alexandria, | 亚历山大的尸潮 | 
| [35:00] | the tree here, and now Oceanside? | 这里的树 现在又是海边旅馆 | 
| [35:03] | First time, coincidence. | 第一次 巧合 | 
| [35:05] | Second time might be bad luck, | 第二次 可能是运气差 | 
| [35:07] | but the third time, we should check. | 但第三次 我们就该查查了 | 
| [35:09] | Michonne? | 米琼恩 | 
| [35:10] | Uh, if… Uh, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 | 
| [35:12] | I-I’d love to join you. | 我想和你一起去 | 
| [35:14] | I’m feeling the ocean calling to me. | 我感觉到大海在召唤我 | 
| [35:17] | And, um, by “ocean,” you mean Jules? | 你所说的”大海”是指茱尔丝吧 | 
| [35:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [35:25] | Never even heard of her. | 从没听说过她 | 
| [35:27] | Oh, yes, of course, the very tall woman… | 哦对了 那个高个女人 | 
| [35:30] | …with the f-face and quiet… Yeah. | 长着那个脸… | 
| [35:34] | Count me in, too. | 我也去 | 
| [35:35] | In that case, Eugene, | 这样的话 尤金 | 
| [35:37] | you’ll need to lead a wagon back to Alexandria. | 你要带马车回亚历山大 | 
| [35:40] | Actually, I’ll be staying put. | 实际上 我会留下 | 
| [35:43] | Much like my amigo here, | 和我的好伙计一样 | 
| [35:45] | I feel an energy calling to me, | 我感觉到有股力量在召唤我 | 
| [35:47] | urging me on to help our good neighbors | 促使我帮助我们的好邻居 | 
| [35:49] | by employing my expertise in architecture and engineering | 用我的建筑学和工程学专业知识 | 
| [35:51] | to plug the metaphorical gap tooth in the metaphorical smile | 给山顶寨堡垒象征性的笑脸 | 
| [35:54] | that is the Hilltop’s fortification. | 补上象征性的缺牙 | 
| [35:59] | You want to fix the wall. | 你想修墙 | 
| [36:02] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [36:05] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [36:07] | We’ll bring back some supplies so you can do it faster. | 我们会带回一些物资 让你修得更快 | 
| [36:09] | Apologies. The only caveat being | 抱歉 唯一的遗憾是 | 
| [36:11] | that I cannot escort Judith back to Alexandria. | 我不能护送朱迪思回亚历山大 | 
| [36:14] | Oh, Judith? | 朱迪思啊 | 
| [36:15] | She’s coming with me. | 她和我一起去 | 
| [36:16] | I am? | 是吗 | 
| [36:18] | Well, yeah. Who else is gonna be my pair of friendly ears? | 是的 不然还有谁能听我诉苦呢 | 
| [36:29] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [36:30] | I’ll see you later. | 稍后见 | 
| [36:36] | We did it. | 我们做到了 | 
| [36:38] | We got everybody out in time. | 我们及时救出了大家 | 
| [36:39] | We could’ve have taken those walkers. | 我们能挡住那些行尸的 | 
| [36:42] | We had a split-second decision to make… | 我们当时要在一瞬间做出决定… | 
| [36:44] | You made the decision. | 是你做出了决定 | 
| [36:47] | Look, when shit hits the fan, | 听着 当情况危急时 | 
| [36:49] | somebody’s got to step up. | 必须有人站出来 | 
| [36:52] | So, yeah, | 所以是的 | 
| [36:54] | I… I listen to what everybody has to say, | 我听取了大家的意见 | 
| [36:57] | I weigh it all up… | 我权衡了轻重 | 
| [36:58] | And then you do what you were gonna do anyway. | 然后你做了你本就会做的事 | 
| [37:03] | Where the hell is all of this coming from? | 你这是在生什么气啊 | 
| [37:06] | You’re not my lawyer anymore. | 你不再是我的律师了 | 
| [37:49] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:52] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 | 
| [38:04] | The guards say the keys are missing. | 卫兵说钥匙不见了 | 
| [38:08] | Whoever stole them must’ve let him out. | 一定是偷钥匙的人放他走的 | 
| [38:13] | Who was on watch last night? | 昨晚谁放哨 | 
| [38:15] | Laura was, | 劳拉 | 
| [38:16] | but she said she didn’t do it, and I believe her. | 但她说她没做 我相信她 | 
| [38:21] | I’d be worried. | 我很担心 | 
| [38:24] | I did it. | 我做的 | 
| [38:27] | I let Negan out. | 我放走了尼根 | 
| [38:45] | Come on. You didn’t do this. | 出来吧 不是你做的 | 
| [38:49] | Yeah, I did. | 是我做的 | 
| [38:50] | I kept watch last night. You never left the house. | 我昨晚一直盯着 你没离开过房子 | 
| [38:57] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 | 
| [39:01] | This is where they want me. | 他们反正想关住我 | 
| [39:04] | Doesn’t matter what they want. | 他们怎么想不重要 | 
| [39:07] | You know, for a long time, | 很久以来 | 
| [39:09] | I blamed myself for what happened last year. | 我都在为去年的事怪自己 | 
| [39:13] | Kept thinking, | 我总在想 | 
| [39:15] | what if I just stayed in that cell at Hilltop? | 如果我待在山顶寨的牢房里不出来会怎样 | 
| [39:19] | If I never let myself be taken alive | 如果我一开始不让自己 | 
| [39:21] | by you people in the first place? | 被你们活捉会怎样 | 
| [39:24] | Never went off with Henry? | 不跟亨利出去会怎样 | 
| [39:28] | Never said what I said to my mother? | 不对妈妈说那些话会怎样 | 
| [39:30] | You’re not to blame for her. | 她做的事不怪你 | 
| [39:32] | My mother was right. | 我妈妈说得对 | 
| [39:35] | She said you people put on these polite faces, | 她说你们会摆出一副礼貌的面孔 | 
| [39:39] | but it’s just a mask | 但那只是个面具 | 
| [39:42] | ’cause when things get bad… | 当情况变糟时 | 
| [39:45] | when you get scared… | 当你们恐惧时 | 
| [39:49] | you pick a target, aim, and shoot. | 你们就会选个靶子 瞄准 开枪 | 
| [39:57] | Me, Negan, anything but you. | 我 尼根 除了你们以外的任何人 | 
| [40:01] | Negan’s different. | 尼根不一样 | 
| [40:02] | You didn’t know him. | 你不了解他 | 
| [40:05] | The Negan I know stood up for me | 我了解的那个尼根站出来保护了我 | 
| [40:06] | when he didn’t have to. | 而他本没必要那样做 | 
| [40:11] | I tried fitting in. | 我试过融入你们 | 
| [40:15] | I wanted to be like you. | 我想变得像你们 | 
| [40:25] | You don’t belong in a cage. | 你不该被关在牢笼里 | 
| [40:27] | I’m better here. | 我在这里更好 | 
| [40:30] | I feel safe. | 我感到很安全 | 
| [40:48] | I mean it, Jerry. | 我是认真的 杰瑞 | 
| [40:49] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 | 
| [40:52] | Okay, boss. Glad to hear it. | 好 老大 很高兴听到 | 
| [40:55] | Hey, I gotcha. | 我来 | 
| [41:15] | Alright. | 好了 | 
| [41:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:24] | Yes. You, too. | 你也是 | 
| [41:35] | Don’t go too nuts, alright? | 别太疯狂 好吗 | 
| [41:38] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [41:46] | Namaste. | 再见 | 
| [41:47] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [41:53] | Okay. I’m coming. I’m coming. | 好 我来了 | 
| [41:57] | Alrighty. Hiya! | 好 驾 |