| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [03:58] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 | 
| [04:02] | Don’t try anything. | 不要轻举妄动 | 
| [04:16] | Man. | 老兄 | 
| [04:18] | The look on your face. | 你脸上那表情 | 
| [04:22] | Dude, seriously, I’m… I’m just messin’ with you. | 老兄 说真的 我只是在逗你玩 | 
| [04:33] | You’re fast. | 你速度很快 | 
| [04:35] | Took me forever to catch up. | 我好不容易才赶上 | 
| [04:51] | Over there. | 那边 | 
| [05:05] | Normally, my chief concern would be the hidden beauty of the grain, | 通常 我最关心的是木纹隐含的美感 | 
| [05:08] | but with quantity being of the essence, | 但如今数量是关键 | 
| [05:10] | rift and quarter sawing it’ll be. | 就用径切和四开锯法吧 | 
| [05:12] | Happy to recapitulate. | 我很乐意再重述一遍 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, no, no, just checking in. Y’all good? | 不不 我只是来看看 你们都还好吧 | 
| [05:17] | Eugene’s come up with a zero-waste plan. | 尤金想到了个零浪费的办法 | 
| [05:19] | Claims he can use every cubic inch of the tree, | 声称他能把所有木材都利用起来 | 
| [05:20] | even the bark. | 连树皮都有用 | 
| [05:21] | Seems as good a time as any | 现在看来正是个好时机 | 
| [05:23] | to master the Pueblo art of basket weaving. | 来掌握印第安人的篮子编织技艺 | 
| [05:26] | Hey, uh, before you head off, | 等等 先别走 | 
| [05:30] | Earl and I were talking. | 厄尔和我之前说起 | 
| [05:31] | Instead of using the extra wood for the addition, | 与其用多余的木材来扩建 | 
| [05:33] | what if we made some weapons? | 不如造点武器怎样 | 
| [05:35] | You know, big ones, defensive, | 大型的 防御性的 | 
| [05:36] | couple… couple of catapults for the north wall. | 给北墙加几架投石机 | 
| [05:38] | Yeah, no, look, I think it’s a good idea, | 嗯 听着 我觉得这是个好主意 | 
| [05:40] | honestly, just not right now, | 真的 只不过现在不是时候 | 
| [05:41] | not with half the Kingdom still in tents. | 半个神之国还住在帐篷里呢 | 
| [05:44] | Okay. I get it. | 好 我明白了 | 
| [05:46] | So, the Whisperers smash a giant hole in our wall… | 低语者把我们的墙砸出了个大洞… | 
| [05:50] | Yeah, well, we don’t know it was them for sure. | 我们不确定是不是他们 | 
| [05:51] | …and now they’re throwin’ walkers at us every couple hours, | …每隔几小时就往我们这边赶行尸 | 
| [05:54] | and we’re just gonna sit here, twiddlin’ our damn thumbs? | 而我们就这样干坐着玩手吗 | 
| [05:58] | It happened again. | 又被偷了 | 
| [06:00] | Root cellar. Middle of the night. | 地窖 半夜的时候 | 
| [06:04] | Well, who the hell was on watch? | 当时谁在值班 | 
| [06:24] | I’m not sure if you heard, | 我不知道你听说了没有 | 
| [06:25] | but someone stole a crate of fish, | 但有人偷了一箱鱼 | 
| [06:27] | the one from Oceanside. | 海边旅馆送来的那箱 | 
| [06:30] | Third theft this week, so… | 这周第三起盗窃了 所以… | 
| [06:36] | Brianna said that you were guarding the root cellar last night. | 布里亚娜说昨晚是你在看守地窖 | 
| [06:39] | The sickos showed up at the breach. | 缺口出现了行尸 | 
| [06:47] | You know how strained everything is at the moment. | 你知道如今气氛有多紧张 | 
| [06:51] | It would really help if we all just stuck to the jobs we were given. | 如果我们都能各司其职 那就太好了 | 
| [07:41] | No sign of Negan? | 没找到尼根吗 | 
| [07:42] | Searched all day and night, but no sign of him. | 搜了一天一夜 没看见他 | 
| [07:46] | Keep thinkin’ about what he took from us, | 我一直在想他从我们这里拿走的东西 | 
| [07:48] | what we didn’t take from him. | 和我们还没从他那里拿走的东西 | 
| [07:52] | Alexandria deserved better. | 亚历山大理应过得更好 | 
| [07:54] | Hey, you’ve had your trouble, too. | 你自己也有一堆烦心事 | 
| [07:57] | Actually, we could use a hand in the infirmary. | 实际上 医务室里需要帮手 | 
| [07:59] | Much of the Kingdom’s still in recovery from the tree fall. | 神之国许多人还在从被树砸伤中恢复 | 
| [08:02] | We were plannin’ on leavin’ tomorrow, | 我们打算明天出发 | 
| [08:04] | but, uh… but yeah. Of course. | 但…好吧 没问题 | 
| [08:08] | Whatever you need. | 听你吩咐 | 
| [08:12] | You ask about Carol? | 你想问卡萝尔吗 | 
| [08:16] | Open the gate! | 开门 | 
| [08:19] | Nah. | 不 | 
| [08:43] | She’s not here? | 她不在这里吗 | 
| [08:46] | She was tracking something, | 她之前在追踪什么东西 | 
| [08:48] | said she’d meet us back here. | 说会回这里和我们汇合 | 
| [08:50] | Should’ve been back by now. | 她现在本该回来了 | 
| [09:06] | Was that it? | 是这样吹吗 | 
| [09:08] | Did I get it? | 我吹对了吗 | 
| [09:10] | Nah. You woulda totally whistled back, right? | 看来没有 不然你绝对会吹口哨回应的 | 
| [09:13] | My dad, he used to tell me how, like, | 我爸爸曾经告诉我 | 
| [09:15] | you and the Saviors would, like, | 你和救世军是怎样… | 
| [09:16] | whistle back and forth like that before… | 像那样相互吹口哨… | 
| [09:19] | You, uh… you say you had some granola or some shit? | 你是说你有麦片之类的吗 | 
| [09:24] | Sorry about the raisins and the busted knife. | 葡萄干和破匕首真是太对不住了 | 
| [09:27] | Was kinda in a rush when I packed it all. | 我收拾行李时比较匆忙 | 
| [09:33] | So, you’re really not gonna tell me how you got outta that cell? | 你真不打算告诉我你是怎么越狱的吗 | 
| [09:38] | Alright, well, at least tell me what we’re lookin’ for. | 好吧 那至少告诉我我们在找什么吧 | 
| [09:41] | Someplace safe. | 安全的地方 | 
| [09:43] | I get it. A new Sanctuary. | 我明白了 新救世堂 | 
| [09:46] | Damn, how badass was that place? | 靠 之前那地方多牛逼啊 | 
| [09:49] | And then Rick Grimes comes along, | 然后瑞克·格兰姆斯出现了 | 
| [09:51] | talk about hypocrisy, kills our parents, | 他假仁假义 杀了我们的父母 | 
| [09:56] | drags us to Alexandria, | 把我们拖去亚历山大 | 
| [09:58] | lectures us about community. | 对我们说教社区那一套 | 
| [10:01] | Eh. Can’t argue that. It ain’t bullshit. | 我没法反驳 那不是胡说 | 
| [10:04] | Man, I heard you made him cut his own kid’s hand off, | 我可是听说你逼他砍下他儿子的手 | 
| [10:07] | then you killed them. | 然后你杀了他们 | 
| [10:09] | Carl Grimes… I heard you shot him. | 卡尔·格兰姆斯 我听说你枪杀了他 | 
| [10:12] | I never did that. | 我没杀他 | 
| [10:15] | And I never did that to Carl. | 我也没对卡尔做过那种事 | 
| [10:21] | Carl was… | 卡尔生前是… | 
| [10:26] | I would never kill a kid. | 我绝不会杀孩子 | 
| [10:32] | Yeah, no, definitely. | 当然了 | 
| [10:35] | I’m with you, obviously. | 显然我跟你观点一致 | 
| [10:37] | We’re both Negan. | 我们都是尼根 | 
| [10:55] | Who would do this? | 谁会做这种事 | 
| [10:58] | The skin freaks. | 戴皮疯子 | 
| [11:00] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [11:02] | Should we cross? | 我们该越界吗 | 
| [11:03] | “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”? | “敌人的敌人就是朋友” | 
| [11:07] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:55] | Thanks for your help. | “谢谢”你帮忙 | 
| [11:56] | Sorry. I just needed a second to wrap your gift. | 抱歉 我需要点时间包装好你的礼物 | 
| [12:03] | There’s more. | 不止这个 | 
| [12:04] | I swiped it all from Alexandria. | 我从亚历山大全偷走了 | 
| [12:07] | Was waiting for the right time to surprise you. | 想找合适的时机给你惊喜 | 
| [12:15] | Took me forever to find this. | 我找了很久才找到这个 | 
| [12:19] | Found it in the back of an old storage garage. | 在一间旧车库后面找到的 | 
| [12:22] | My dad said he never saw you without it. | 我爸说你以前天天穿着它 | 
| [12:27] | Listen, uh… | 听着 | 
| [12:30] | why don’t you just put that in your backpack? | 不如你把外套放进背包吧 | 
| [12:33] | I don’t wanna be recognized. | 我不想被认出来 | 
| [12:35] | You like it, though, right? | 但你喜欢它 对吧 | 
| [12:39] | Does pig shit stink? | 那猪粪臭吗 | 
| [14:06] | I’m gonna say… | 我觉得… | 
| [14:08] | she’s a seven. | 她是个七分 | 
| [14:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:14] | Isn’t this the kind of stuff | 以前你和救世军不就是 | 
| [14:15] | you and the Saviors used to do to kill time? | 做这种事来消磨时间吗 | 
| [14:18] | I can’t say that I remember rating walkers on hotness. | 我不记得有按性感程度给行尸打过分 | 
| [14:22] | Besides, she’s clearly a three. | 再说 她显然只有三分 | 
| [14:24] | Spot’s not half bad, right? | 这地点不错吧 | 
| [14:27] | New Sanctuary. | 新的救世堂 | 
| [14:52] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不会吧 | 
| [15:27] | Damn! Classic Negan. | 靠 典型尼根风格 | 
| [15:47] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 | 
| [16:02] | Did I ever tell you about my brother, Merle? | 我有没跟你说过我哥莫尔 | 
| [16:11] | Merle. | 莫尔 | 
| [16:13] | Okay, this one time, he takes me fishing. | 有一次 他带我去钓鱼 | 
| [16:17] | Right? Fishing, right, on this big lake, right, | 对吧 钓鱼 在一个很大的湖 | 
| [16:22] | which is, uh… | 那个湖是… | 
| [16:24] | private property… | 私有财产 | 
| [16:27] | right? | 对吧 | 
| [16:29] | In this boat, which is, uh, stolen. | 我们的船 是偷来的 | 
| [16:34] | Stolen boat, right? | 偷来的船 对吧 | 
| [16:36] | And he’s drinking, right? | 他在喝酒 对吧 | 
| [16:38] | So he’s fishing, he’s drinking. | 他边钓鱼 边喝酒 | 
| [16:41] | He falls in the lake. | 他掉进湖里 | 
| [16:43] | Like, ka-pssh! | 扑通一声 | 
| [16:45] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [16:46] | I have to take him, uh, like this… | 我得像这样抓着他 | 
| [16:53] | …swim him all the way back. | 一路游回岸边 | 
| [16:55] | I save his life, right? | 我救了他 对吧 | 
| [16:58] | You know what he says to me? | 你知道他对我说什么吗 | 
| [17:02] | “Dummy, go get the beer.” | “笨蛋 去捞啤酒” | 
| [17:10] | Idiot, right? | 白痴 对吧 | 
| [17:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [17:18] | It’s gonna be alright. | 不会有事的 | 
| [17:20] | Come on. | 走 | 
| [17:24] | Good dog. Good dog. | 乖狗 乖狗 | 
| [17:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:06] | So, uh, the roofing and the gutters should be fine, | 屋顶和水沟应该没事 | 
| [18:10] | but the plumbing’s making me kinda nervous. | 但管道设备让我有点紧张 | 
| [18:12] | I have to scavenge for more copper. | 我得再去找些铜 | 
| [18:15] | I should really be out there with them. | 我应该跟他们一起出去 | 
| [18:22] | You know, if I was lost in the woods, | 如果我在树林里迷路了 | 
| [18:24] | it’s the three of them I’d want to come looking for me. | 我希望是他们三个来找我 | 
| [18:30] | Somebody’s gotta hang back, deal with the plumbing. | 总得有人留下 处理管道问题 | 
| [18:35] | I’ll… I’ll ask Oscar about the copper. | 我会问奥斯卡关于铜的事 | 
| [18:40] | You really think Kelly’s okay? | 你真觉得凯利没事吗 | 
| [18:42] | I hope so. | 我希望她没事 | 
| [18:45] | What about us? | 那我们呢 | 
| [18:46] | That tree didn’t fall on its own. | 树不是自己倒下的 | 
| [18:49] | Wasn’t leaning or dying. The roots were healthy. | 它没有倾斜或垂死 树根很健康 | 
| [18:53] | If you don’t think they’re coming back for worse, son, | 如果你以为他们不会卷土重来 孩子 | 
| [18:56] | you’re not thinking at all. | 那你就没动脑子 | 
| [19:00] | I haven’t forgotten about them, you know? | 我并没忘记他们 | 
| [19:04] | Think about ’em every day. | 每天都想着他们 | 
| [19:06] | Well, good. Don’t stop. | 很好 别停止 | 
| [19:13] | We’ve had some thefts lately. | 我们最近遭小偷了 | 
| [19:15] | Took a quarter of our medical supplies. | 拿走了我们四分之一的医疗用品 | 
| [19:23] | Sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… | 
| [19:24] | No, no. It’s, uh… | 不 没事 这是… | 
| [19:26] | Henry forged it during his apprenticeship. | 亨利当学徒时铸的 | 
| [19:29] | Found it wrapped among his things. | 我在他的东西里找到的 | 
| [19:32] | A gift intended for me but never… | 本来是要送给我的 但一直没机会… | 
| [19:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [19:39] | Sit down. Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 快坐下 坐下 | 
| [19:46] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不太妙啊 | 
| [19:48] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [19:50] | Just the regular slings and arrows. | 只是常发作的病痛 | 
| [19:52] | Or smoke inhalation from the fire might’ve triggered it. | 也可能是因为吸入了火灾烟尘而引发的 | 
| [19:54] | Let me just… | 让我帮你… | 
| [19:55] | I said I was fine. | 我说了我没事 | 
| [19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [20:19] | How long have you… | 这有多久了 | 
| [20:20] | A month. | 一个月 | 
| [20:23] | It’s grown since then. | 一直在变大 | 
| [20:27] | Look. | 听我说 | 
| [20:29] | It could be a lot of things, yeah? Infection. | 有很多种可能 也许是感染 | 
| [20:32] | – You know you might’ve injured yourself. – I know what it is. | -可能你弄伤了自己 -我知道这是什么 | 
| [20:34] | Listen, without tests, you can’t be sure. | 听着 不经过检测 你无法确定 | 
| [20:36] | Siddiq, I know what it is. | 西迪克 我知道这是什么 | 
| [20:51] | Growing up, my grandmother went through it, | 我小的时候 我奶奶得过这个 | 
| [20:54] | then my father. | 然后是我父亲 | 
| [20:56] | The pain, the coughing, the swelling. | 那些痛苦 咳嗽 肿胀 | 
| [21:00] | I watched them fight it and win. | 我看着他们抗争并战胜了病魔 | 
| [21:02] | Did you know thyroid cancer had a 98% survival rate? | 你知道以前甲状腺癌存活率高达98%吗 | 
| [21:07] | Different times. | 时代不同 | 
| [21:09] | Times of sorcery and witchcraft. | 那时充满魔法和巫术 | 
| [21:13] | Chemo, iodine radiation therapy, | 化疗 放射治疗 | 
| [21:17] | thyroidectomies. | 甲状腺切除术 | 
| [21:20] | Now? | 而现在 | 
| [21:24] | Now we both know what it means. | 现在我们都知道这代表什么 | 
| [21:25] | No, you can manage it. | 不 还是有办法的 | 
| [21:29] | Acupuncture, uh, hypnosis. | 针灸 催眠术 | 
| [21:31] | There’s… You… | 还有… 你… | 
| [21:35] | You know, I’ve been struggling with my own condition… | 其实我也一直在跟自己的问题做斗争 | 
| [21:41] | …ever since the barn. | 自从谷仓那事之后 | 
| [21:47] | That’s why I had to leave Alexandria. | 所以我才必须离开亚历山大 | 
| [21:49] | I just… I can’t stand | 我无法忍受 | 
| [21:51] | how everyone looks to me for some kinda… | 所有人都看着我 向我寻求… | 
| [21:59] | So, you know, maybe we can’t get away from it. | 所以 也许我们无法摆脱它 | 
| [22:01] | But we can talk about it. | 但还是可以谈论它 | 
| [22:05] | I mean, what are we here for | 我们一起生活 | 
| [22:07] | if not for each other? | 不就是为了彼此扶持吗 | 
| [22:11] | It was just Milo and me. | 只剩我和麦洛 | 
| [22:13] | We’d been walking for days, weeks, | 当时我们已经走了好几天 好几周 | 
| [22:18] | until the hissers ran through our camp, | 然后行尸闯入我们的营地 | 
| [22:20] | scattered everyone to the winds. | 把所有人撕成碎片 | 
| [22:23] | After that, we went back to what it was before, | 之后 我们又回到原点 | 
| [22:28] | what it always is in the end… | 每次都是同样的结果 | 
| [22:30] | Milo and me, | 我和麦洛 | 
| [22:33] | moving from place to place, surviving. | 辗转于不同地方 努力活下来 | 
| [22:37] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [22:39] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 | 
| [22:41] | I better stay on my feet. | 我还是站着吧 | 
| [22:42] | Milo, you wanna come on a walk? | 麦洛 你想跟我一起走走吗 | 
| [22:45] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [22:50] | Be safe. | 注意安全 | 
| [23:00] | So, what are you thinkin’? | 你有什么想法 | 
| [23:02] | We follow ’em, see where they’re hiding it? | 我们跟在后面 看他们把东西藏在哪了 | 
| [23:07] | Hiding what? | 藏什么 | 
| [23:08] | They’ve got a stash somewhere, | 他们肯定在某处藏了补给 | 
| [23:11] | probably full of weapons, too. | 八成还有很多武器 | 
| [23:14] | It’s a chick and a kid, Brandon. | 只是一个女人和一个孩子 布兰登 | 
| [23:17] | People are a resource. | 人是资源 | 
| [23:19] | Yeah. Not them. | 没错 但他们不是 | 
| [23:28] | Alright, look. | 好吧 听着 | 
| [23:31] | I appreciate everything you’ve done since Alexandria, | 我感激离开亚历山大后你所做的一切 | 
| [23:36] | but it’s only gonna get more dangerous from here. | 但之后的路途只会更危险 | 
| [23:41] | I think it’s best I go on alone and you go home. | 最好还是我独自前进 你回家 | 
| [23:48] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [23:52] | It’s just, if I go back, | 只是 如果我回去 | 
| [23:56] | everyone’s gonna wanna know where I’ve been. | 所有人都会想知道我去哪了 | 
| [23:59] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说什么 | 
| [24:02] | I’ve never been a great liar. | 我从来不擅长说谎 | 
| [24:13] | New plan, then. | 那就改变计划 | 
| [24:16] | You go wherever the hell you want. | 你想去哪就滚去哪 | 
| [24:20] | You go back to Alexandria, | 你回亚历山大 | 
| [24:21] | you tell the whole world exactly where I am. | 告诉全世界我在哪里 | 
| [24:27] | You see, I don’t give a shit. | 我他妈不在乎 | 
| [24:30] | Just as long as I don’t have to see | 只要我再也不用看到 | 
| [24:31] | that pasty, creepy-ass face of yours ever again. | 你这张苍白诡异的脸就行 | 
| [24:42] | You’re just like all the others. | 你就跟其他人一样 | 
| [24:50] | Careful, now. | 小心点 | 
| [24:52] | Ears are the trickiest. | 耳朵最难了 | 
| [25:18] | You have something for me? | 有事要说吗 | 
| [25:21] | I’ve been damming up the creek, like you wanted. | 我一直在给小溪筑坝 按你的吩咐 | 
| [25:24] | I’ve just come back for one more guardian. | 我回来是为了再带走一个守护者 | 
| [25:27] | A guardian taken is another lost. | 带走守护者就等于另一场失败 | 
| [25:33] | Patience. | 耐心点 | 
| [25:35] | Shifts in strategy take time. | 战略的转变需要时间 | 
| [25:39] | The creek, the water, the tree… | 溪 水 树 | 
| [25:45] | it will crush them. | 会毁掉他们 | 
| [25:47] | Or we could release an army of thousands. | 我们也可以放出成千上万的军队 | 
| [25:53] | Go ahead. | 来吧 | 
| [25:55] | Say your piece. | 有话就说 | 
| [25:58] | Instead of these little nicks, | 与其划小伤口 | 
| [26:03] | getting our guardians killed at their walls, | 让我们的守护者在他们的墙边被杀 | 
| [26:06] | why don’t we… | 我们何不 | 
| [26:09] | cut the enemy down all at once? | 一次砍死所有敌人 | 
| [26:17] | Let us vote. | 我们投票吧 | 
| [26:21] | Anyone agree? | 有人同意吗 | 
| [26:36] | That’s democracy for you. | 这就是民意 | 
| [26:45] | The human body… | 人体 | 
| [26:48] | …is fragile. | 很脆弱 | 
| [26:50] | All it takes for it to collapse | 在正确的地方划几下 | 
| [26:52] | is a few nicks in the right spots. | 人体就会倒下 | 
| [26:58] | Just like the enemy. | 就像敌人一样 | 
| [27:01] | When their world collapses, the smart ones will know | 他们的世界崩溃时 聪明的人会知道 | 
| [27:05] | where to come to stay safe. | 去哪里才安全 | 
| [27:09] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们会等着 | 
| [27:29] | You said you wanted another guardian. | 你说过想要另一个守护者 | 
| [27:40] | Oh, no! We’re gonna crash! | 不好 要坠机了 | 
| [27:49] | Don’t worry, kid. I don’t bite. | 别担心 孩子 我不咬人 | 
| [27:53] | Your mom, she’s inside, packin’, | 你妈妈在里面打包行李 | 
| [27:54] | so we got a little bit of time to kill. | 我们可以消磨一点时间 | 
| [27:56] | Where’d Brandon go? | 布兰登去哪里了 | 
| [27:58] | Brandon… he went looking for supplies. | 布兰登去找补给了 | 
| [28:02] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [28:04] | I’m gonna be real with you. | 我打算跟你说实话 | 
| [28:07] | Uh, I told Brandon to get lost. | 我让布兰登滚蛋了 | 
| [28:09] | You see, uh, it turns out, | 原来 | 
| [28:11] | not the best co-pilot, if you catch my dri… | 他不是最好的副驾驶 如果你懂… | 
| [28:15] | You don’t catch my drift at all, do ya? | 你完全不懂我的意思 对吧 | 
| [28:17] | You’ve never been on a plane. | 你没坐过飞机 | 
| [28:21] | Aw, man, it’s alright. | 没事的 | 
| [28:23] | It’s not your fault that God turned this world | 在你出生之前 上帝把整个世界 | 
| [28:25] | into an asspit before you were born. | 变成这样的鬼地方又不是你的错 | 
| [28:29] | Alright. | 好了 | 
| [28:31] | Picture this, alright? | 想象一下吧 | 
| [28:33] | Sitting on a plane, really nice, comfy seats, | 坐在飞机上 非常舒服的座位 | 
| [28:37] | but it feels like you’ve been sitting on the runway for Goddamn ever. | 但感觉就像你永远都等在跑道上 | 
| [28:42] | Suddenly, there’s this kinda rumbling, | 突然之间 响起了隆隆声 | 
| [28:45] | a groan, alright? | 低沉声 | 
| [28:48] | The plane finally starts to creep along, right, | 飞机终于开始缓慢移动了 | 
| [28:52] | and now we’re moving faster and faster. | 速度越来越快 | 
| [28:55] | And you look out that window, | 你看着窗外 | 
| [28:56] | and everything’s turning into a blur. | 一切开始变得模糊不清 | 
| [28:59] | And then, “Whew.” | 然后 呼 | 
| [29:02] | Wheels come up off the ground. | 轮子离开了地面 | 
| [29:04] | You are flying. | 你飞起来了 | 
| [29:06] | It is like voodoo magic, man, alright? | 这简直就像是巫毒法术 | 
| [29:10] | Up and up and up, higher and higher, | 越来越上 越来越高 | 
| [29:13] | until it feels like you are floating on top of the frickin’ world. | 直到你感觉像漂浮在整个世界之上 | 
| [29:16] | And you’re looking out that little window, and you can see houses. | 你从小窗往外看 能看到房子 | 
| [29:19] | They look like little toy houses and little toy cars. | 看起来像是小玩具房和玩具车 | 
| [29:25] | But the food? | 但是食物 | 
| [29:28] | No way. | 没门 | 
| [29:29] | They served us something. They called it beef stroganoff. | 他们提供了一种吃的 叫做俄式酱牛肉 | 
| [29:32] | Let me tell you something. It looked like baby shit. | 我跟你说 那看起来像是婴儿屎 | 
| [29:34] | And my Lucille she wouldn’t even touch it. | 我的露西尔 她连碰都不碰 | 
| [29:42] | Ah, kid, there is so much you’re gonna miss | 孩子 在这个操蛋的世界长大 | 
| [29:46] | growing up in this… screwed-up world. | 你会错过很多东西 | 
| [29:50] | You know, driving your first set of wheels, | 开你的第一辆车 | 
| [29:53] | video games, | 玩电子游戏 | 
| [29:54] | nut-tapping. | 抽蛋 | 
| [29:58] | What, you’ve never heard of nut-tapping? | 怎么 你没听说过抽蛋吗 | 
| [30:01] | Seriously? With big ol’ sausage fingers like those? | 真的吗 你的手指简直和香肠一样粗呢 | 
| [30:06] | Alright, man, the whole point of nut-tapping… | 好吧 抽蛋的目的在于 | 
| [30:09] | catching the other guy off guard, right, | 趁对方不备 | 
| [30:11] | embarrassing him, | 让他丢脸 | 
| [30:12] | getting even for him calling your mom a slut or whatever. | 报复他骂你妈妈荡妇什么的 | 
| [30:17] | Wanna keep your wrist loose, like this. | 手腕要放松 像这样 | 
| [30:21] | Lean in all casual like. | 不经意地靠近 | 
| [30:23] | And then… thwack! | 然后 啪 | 
| [30:25] | Snap your fingers right on his nuts. | 用手指抽他的蛋 | 
| [30:28] | Now, you gotta remember, you go low. | 必须记得 要低点 | 
| [30:30] | You go too high, you get nothing but dick. | 太高了只能抽到鸟 | 
| [30:33] | Alright, let’s see what you got. | 好了 看看你的本事 | 
| [30:36] | You’re a natural. | 你是天生的 | 
| [30:37] | See, if nut-tapping were a sport, | 如果抽蛋是项运动 | 
| [30:41] | you wouldn’t have to ‘roid up, and you would still be in the hall of fame. | 你不用类固醇也能进名人堂 | 
| [30:49] | Alright, kid. | 好了 孩子 | 
| [30:51] | Dinner. Not gonna happen without fire. | 晚饭 没火做不出来 | 
| [30:54] | Fire’s not gonna happen without wood. | 火没木头生不起来 | 
| [30:58] | Tell me somethin. You get all packed up? | 告诉我 你打包好了吧 | 
| [31:00] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [31:04] | Hey, you know, I know that moving sucks. | 我知道搬家很扯 | 
| [31:09] | You know, it’s like I was telling your mom, though, | 但就像我和你妈妈说的一样 | 
| [31:12] | I know a place that I’m pretty sure they’re gonna take you in. | 我知道一个地方 我确信他们会接纳你们 | 
| [31:15] | It’s got really high walls, farmland, | 那里有很高的墙 农田 | 
| [31:20] | even has a mansion sitting in the middle of it. | 中间甚至还有一个宅邸 | 
| [31:23] | You just can’t tell ’em who brought ya, alright? | 你不能告诉他们是谁带你们去的 | 
| [31:25] | But I will get you as close as I can. | 但我会带你们尽可能接近那里 | 
| [31:28] | One condition, though. | 不过有一个条件 | 
| [31:31] | Keep those meaty fingers holstered up | 当我的蛋在附近时 | 
| [31:33] | when my nuts are around. | 收起你的肥指头 | 
| [31:35] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [31:36] | – Deal? – Yeah. | -成交吗 -成交 | 
| [31:38] | My man. | 好孩子 | 
| [32:12] | I anoint you Gamma. | 我封你为伽玛 | 
| [32:28] | Shit. Shit! | 该死 | 
| [32:36] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [32:39] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 | 
| [32:41] | I had it in my bag. | 我包里带着 | 
| [32:45] | Take it. | 拿走吧 | 
| [32:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [32:51] | My name is Aaron. | 我叫亚伦 | 
| [32:53] | What… | 你叫… | 
| [32:54] | That’s right. You guys don’t do names anymore. | 对了 你们现在不叫名字了 | 
| [32:59] | But you’re from somewhere, right? | 但你肯定有家乡吧 | 
| [33:01] | I’m from Vermont. Where… | 我来自佛蒙特州 你来… | 
| [33:08] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 | 
| [33:58] | We’ve gotta get her back to Hilltop. | 我们得送她回山顶寨 | 
| [34:00] | Nah, I think we gotta find somewhere closer. | 不 我们得找个近点的地方 | 
| [34:12] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么 | 
| [34:22] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 | 
| [34:36] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么 | 
| [34:38] | I said I don’t trust you. | 我说我不信任你 | 
| [34:42] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 | 
| [34:45] | Hilltop takes you in. | 山顶寨接纳了你 | 
| [34:46] | They got sick children and mouths to feed, | 他们还有生病的孩子和人们要养活 | 
| [34:48] | and you steal from ’em? | 你却偷他们的东西 | 
| [34:50] | All you’re good for is talking shit. | 你只会胡说八道 | 
| [35:27] | That’s it, right? | 就是这样 对吗 | 
| [35:33] | You almost had me. | 你差点骗过我了 | 
| [35:34] | Back on the bus, when you kicked me out. | 当你在巴士上赶我走时 | 
| [35:38] | Then I remembered, “This is Negan. | 然后我想起来 他可是尼根 | 
| [35:40] | He’s always messing with people, keeping ’em in line.” | 他总是玩弄人心 让他们守规矩 | 
| [35:45] | So I realized there’s a test. | 所以我意识到了这是个测试 | 
| [35:48] | “It’s gonna get a lot more dangerous from here on out.” | “之后的路途只会更危险” | 
| [35:52] | That’s what you said to me. | 这是你对我说的话 | 
| [35:53] | You wanted to make sure that I had the balls to do what had to be done. | 你想确保我有胆量做该做的事 | 
| [35:59] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 | 
| [36:04] | I passed, right? | 我通过了吧 | 
| [36:06] | I am Neg… | 我是尼… | 
| [37:30] | I had to pop a couple blisters. | 我戳了几个水泡 | 
| [37:32] | Bill’s still freaking out about that rash. | 比尔依然对皮疹很紧张 | 
| [37:34] | What else? | 还有什么来着 | 
| [37:37] | I mean, the universe is basically on pause till God gets back. | 在上帝回来之前 宇宙基本上是停滞了 | 
| [37:45] | I’m assuming your mic’s out, | 我猜你的麦克风坏了 | 
| [37:46] | or else I’d hear you laughing your balls off. | 不然就是你在捧腹大笑 | 
| [37:49] | Nope, still here. | 不 我还在 | 
| [37:53] | How’s Rosita? | 罗西塔怎样 | 
| [37:55] | She, uh, didn’t want me to tell you, | 她不想让我告诉你 | 
| [37:57] | but she caught a little bug. | 但她生病了 | 
| [37:59] | She okay? Gabe back? | 她没事吧 小加回来了吗 | 
| [38:02] | Not yet. But she’ll be fine. | 还没有 但她会没事的 | 
| [38:09] | I’ll leave for home tonight. | 我今晚就启程回家 | 
| [38:11] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [38:13] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 确定 | 
| [38:14] | One other thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [38:17] | Is Carol around? | 卡萝尔在吗 | 
| [38:18] | She’s just outside. Let me grab her. | 她就在外面 我去叫她 | 
| [38:43] | Hey, Carol. Siddiq’s on the radio for ya. | 卡萝尔 西迪克叫你接无线电 | 
| [39:14] | You know, it’s scary to think, but… | 虽然这样想很可怕 但是 | 
| [39:18] | Kelly probably wouldn’t have made it | 凯利很可能活不下去 | 
| [39:21] | if you guys hadn’t have found that stash. | 假如你们没找到那些物资的话 | 
| [39:27] | Sounds like it was pretty far off the main road. | 听起来那地方离大路很远 | 
| [39:29] | Just say it. | 直说吧 | 
| [39:31] | You think I stole everything and hid it out there. | 你认为是我偷了藏在那里的 | 
| [39:35] | Yeah, well, it wouldn’t have been the first time. | 是的 这又不是第一次了 | 
| [39:37] | Then… it would’ve been smart. | 那么 这是明智之举 | 
| [39:41] | Yeah, or it would’ve been a mis… | 嗯 或者说… | 
| [39:42] | Selfish, stupid. | 自私 愚蠢 | 
| [39:45] | I was gonna say a mistake. | 我想说是个错误 | 
| [39:46] | No, but you were thinking it. | 不 但你心里在想 | 
| [39:50] | For 13 years, that’s how you’ve looked at me. | 13年来你都是这样看我的 | 
| [39:52] | That is not true. | 这不是真的 | 
| [39:53] | Since the day you showed up | 自从你出现的那天 | 
| [39:57] | in your… your fancy suit, with all your fancy… | 穿着你的高档西服 带着你的高档… | 
| [40:01] | Do you really wanna know what I thought that day? | 你真想知道我那天是怎么想的吗 | 
| [40:03] | I thought, “Here is a person, an innocent person | 我想的是”这是一个无辜的人 | 
| [40:06] | who’s been locked up for a crime they didn’t commit, | 因为没犯过的罪而被拘禁 | 
| [40:10] | someone who’s never trusted anybody | 她从不信任任何人 | 
| [40:11] | because no one’s ever trusted her, | 因为从没有人信任过她 | 
| [40:13] | someone who’s good. | 她是个好人 | 
| [40:15] | And, yeah, mad. | 对 也很愤怒 | 
| [40:18] | Mad at everyone. | 对所有人都很愤怒 | 
| [40:20] | Mad at the world for being so messed up.” | 对世界很愤怒 因为世道不公” | 
| [40:22] | My cousin, she was a little girl, | 我表妹 她还是个小女孩 | 
| [40:26] | and he gets to go on living his life? | 而他却能继续安然生活吗 | 
| [40:30] | No way. | 不可能的 | 
| [40:34] | But nobody came for him. | 但没人制裁他 | 
| [40:40] | So I came for him. | 所以我制裁了他 | 
| [40:46] | And there it is. | 就是这个眼神 | 
| [40:49] | Now that we’ve both killed… | 如今我们都杀过人了 | 
| [40:52] | how many people have we killed, Miko? | 我们杀过多少人了 由美子 | 
| [40:55] | And still, that look right there. | 但你依然用那个眼神看我 | 
| [40:59] | I think you should find another place to sleep. | 我觉得你该找别处睡觉了 | 
| [41:20] | The… man with the metal arm gave it to me. | 金属胳膊的男人给我的 | 
| [41:24] | I don’t know what that… | 我不知道… | 
| [41:27] | Sit. | 坐 | 
| [42:01] | We’ve all had to wear different masks | 我们都在不同时期 | 
| [42:05] | at different times. | 戴过不同面具 | 
| [42:08] | Call it a kinda sacrifice. | 算是一种牺牲吧 | 
| [42:13] | Like your sister. | 就像你妹妹 | 
| [42:19] | Your sacrifice was… much greater. | 您的牺牲…更大 | 
| [42:25] | The man with the metal arm… | 金属胳膊的男人 | 
| [42:28] | could prove useful. | 可能会有用 | 
| [42:33] | You might just have to wear a new mask. | 你也许得戴一张不同的面具 | 
| [42:57] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [42:59] | Uh, Siddiq has to go back. | 西迪克必须回去 | 
| [43:04] | Is, um… | 那个… | 
| [43:07] | Kelly okay? | 凯利还好吗 | 
| [43:21] | No, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [43:23] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [43:27] | Family. | 家人 | 
| [43:29] | Right? | 对吗 | 
| [43:35] | Alright. | 好了 | 
| [44:12] | Oh, you sorry, rotten sacks of shit. | 你们这群可悲的臭狗屎 | 
| [44:15] | What’s a fella gotta do to get eaten around here? | 老子要做什么才能吃上饭 | 
| [44:19] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [44:21] | Y’all scared of the Big Bad Wolf? | 你们害怕大灰狼吗 | 
| [44:28] | Little pig, little pig! | 小猪 小猪 | 
| [44:28] | 尼根初次去亚历山大时 曾说过同样的话(S07E04) | |
| [44:35] | Let me in. | 让我进屋去 | 
| [44:37] | And there you are! | 你们在这里啊 | 
| [44:41] | Oh, I am gonna huff. | 我要吹了 | 
| [44:48] | I am gonna puff. | 我要吹了 | 
| [44:55] | I am gonna blow… | 我要把… | 
| [45:00] | …your… | 你们的… | 
| [45:04] | …house… | 房子… | 
| [45:09] | …all the way in. | 吹个稀巴烂 | 
| [45:26] | Alright, you big-ass freak. | 好了 大个子怪胎 | 
| [45:28] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |