| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:37] | Cheryl? Cheryl, here. | 雪儿 雪儿 来 | 
| [00:39] | Drink. | 喝吧 | 
| [01:10] | 有问题向尤金或者西迪克汇报 请勿乱碰经过精密调整的机械 | |
| [03:25] | Come on. Get out. | 快出来 | 
| [03:27] | We need the cell. | 我们需要牢房 | 
| [03:49] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [03:52] | He’s one that watches the Guardians. | 他负责看守守护者 | 
| [03:55] | I mean, the walkers. | 我是说 行尸 | 
| [03:57] | So he knows where your mother’s horde is? | 他知道你妈妈的尸群在哪吗 | 
| [04:01] | Probably. | 也许吧 | 
| [04:02] | You’ve put us all at risk. | 你让我们都处于危险之中 | 
| [04:03] | We have to find that horde | 我们得赶在尸群 | 
| [04:04] | before it shows up at our gates. | 出现在我们大门口之前找到它们 | 
| [04:06] | So you decide for all of us? | 所以你替我们所有人决定了吗 | 
| [04:08] | Knowing what it could mean? | 你明知那代表什么 | 
| [04:10] | Doesn’t matter anymore. | 无所谓了 | 
| [04:12] | We still gotta find them. | 我们还是得找到尸群 | 
| [04:19] | I’m gonna be in there with you, | 我跟你一起进去 | 
| [04:20] | and Siddiq is gonna treat his wounds first. | 西迪克先给他疗伤 | 
| [04:22] | He bleeds until he answers. | 让他流血流到坦白为止 | 
| [04:24] | That’s not your call. | 这轮不到你做决定 | 
| [04:25] | None of this is. | 这一切都轮不到你 | 
| [04:27] | You did what you did, | 你做过的事就算了 | 
| [04:28] | but I’m not gonna let it go from bad to worse, | 但我不会让事情变得更糟 | 
| [04:30] | and I think the council would agree. | 我觉得委员会会同意我的 | 
| [04:32] | Including Michonne. | 包括米琼恩 | 
| [04:40] | Come on. You can stay with me. | 来吧 你跟我一起住 | 
| [04:51] | You can go on up. | 上楼吧 | 
| [04:56] | Thanks for having my back with Gabriel. | 谢谢你在加百利面前支持我 | 
| [04:58] | It’s just the truth. | 这只是事实 | 
| [05:01] | The Whisperer’s not gonna give it up easy. | 那个低语者不会轻易坦白 | 
| [05:04] | If you wanna sit this out, I get it. | 如果你不想参与 我也懂 | 
| [05:27] | Down, boy. | 下去 狗 | 
| [05:31] | Yeah, good boy. | 好狗 | 
| [05:39] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [06:04] | It’s still yours. | 这还是你的 | 
| [06:08] | This’ll help with the bruises. | 这有助于治疗瘀伤 | 
| [06:11] | I had worse. | 我受过更重的伤 | 
| [06:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [06:18] | The Whisperer, what else do you know about him? | 那个低语者 你对他还有什么了解 | 
| [06:21] | Only that he won’t betray my mom. | 只知道他不会背叛我妈 | 
| [06:23] | The ones that watch the horde are loyal. | 看守尸群的人都很忠诚 | 
| [06:27] | She gives them no choice. | 她让他们别无选择 | 
| [06:30] | Neither will I. | 我也会的 | 
| [06:32] | What else? | 还有什么 | 
| [06:35] | People will die, right? | 会死人的 对吗 | 
| [06:39] | I hate them. | 我恨他们 | 
| [06:44] | But I know them, too. | 但我也认识他们 | 
| [06:48] | Alpha drew a line, | 阿尔法画了一条线 | 
| [06:49] | and you need to choose which side you’re on. | 你得选择你站哪边 | 
| [06:55] | I wish I’d left with Henry when he asked. | 真希望亨利让我跟他走时 我照做了 | 
| [07:03] | So do I. | 我也是 | 
| [07:06] | My mom twists people. | 我妈会扭曲别人心智 | 
| [07:12] | Gets them to do what she wants. | 让他们做她想做的事 | 
| [07:17] | Makes them think it’s what they want. | 让他们认为那是他们自己的想法 | 
| [07:20] | People obey ’cause they think they have no other choice. | 人们服从是因为他们认为自己别无选择 | 
| [07:27] | But if you let him see… | 但如果你让他看到 | 
| [07:31] | what you have here, | 这里的情况 | 
| [07:33] | that a place like this can survive… | 这样的地方能长久存在 | 
| [07:41] | An idea like that is dangerous. | 这样的想法很危险 | 
| [07:45] | It would spread. | 会传播 | 
| [07:53] | And there’s nothing my mom could do to stop it. | 而我妈无法阻止 | 
| [08:13] | Don’t try anything. | 少耍花招 | 
| [08:14] | Never. | 绝不会 | 
| [08:24] | He’s gonna need stitches. | 他需要缝针 | 
| [08:26] | I know you. | 我认识你 | 
| [08:31] | Look. | 看 | 
| [08:39] | Dante can take it from here. | 接下来可以交给丹特 | 
| [08:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [08:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [08:47] | Outside. | 出去 | 
| [08:48] | Now. | 快 | 
| [09:16] | Look. | 看 | 
| [09:49] | You have bread every day. | 你们每天都吃面包 | 
| [09:53] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:55] | Made fresh this morning. | 今早新鲜出炉的 | 
| [09:59] | Got some extra, if you’d like. | 如果你想吃 我这里有多的 | 
| [10:02] | How do your people make so much? | 你们怎么能做出这么多面包 | 
| [10:05] | With flour. | 用面粉啊 | 
| [10:07] | But… every day? | 但是 每天都做吗 | 
| [10:11] | Seems like a lot of people doing just that. | 看来专做这个的人也太多了 | 
| [10:13] | As many as needed. | 要多少人就派多少人 | 
| [10:26] | From my daughter. | 我女儿给我的 | 
| [10:33] | You have children? | 你有孩子吗 | 
| [10:35] | Just the one. | 就一个 | 
| [10:36] | About all I can handle. | 我也只能应付一个 | 
| [10:40] | And there are more? | 还有更多孩子吗 | 
| [10:43] | There are. | 是的 | 
| [10:45] | Do you…? | 你有没有… | 
| [10:48] | Children hold you back. | 孩子会拖你后腿 | 
| [10:50] | Make you weak. | 让你变得软弱 | 
| [10:51] | What about a family, then? | 那你有家人吗 | 
| [10:55] | Brothers or sisters? | 兄弟或姐妹 | 
| [11:03] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生女 | 
| [11:25] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 | 
| [11:36] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 你要选哪个 | 
| [11:40] | Honey or jam? | 蜂蜜还是果酱 | 
| [11:42] | Strawberry or apple? | 草莓还是苹果 | 
| [11:51] | All of it. | 全都要 | 
| [11:54] | Not a problem. | 没问题 | 
| [11:57] | We have plenty here. | 我带了很多 | 
| [12:05] | For lunch, I was thinking salted fish. | 我打算午饭吃腌鱼 | 
| [12:12] | I like to wrap ’em up in a fresh piece of lettuce, | 我喜欢用一片新鲜生菜包着吃 | 
| [12:17] | – add a little… – What do you want? | -再加点… -你想怎样 | 
| [12:21] | Well, right now, we’re just gonna talk. | 现在 我只想聊聊 | 
| [12:24] | Pass. | 免了 | 
| [12:26] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:33] | Then, eat. | 那吃吧 | 
| [13:14] | Good? | 好吃吗 | 
| [13:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [13:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [13:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [13:37] | Am I okay? | 那我呢 | 
| [13:40] | Yep. | 你没事 | 
| [13:40] | Nice and pasty. | 就是有点苍白 | 
| [13:43] | Still look good, though. | 但还是很漂亮 | 
| [13:47] | Damn right. | 没错 | 
| [13:48] | I mean, if it weren’t for Gabriel, | 要不是因为加百利 | 
| [13:50] | I would be making my move. | 我都忍不住要追求你了 | 
| [13:53] | Don’t let that stop you. | 别让那阻止你 | 
| [13:55] | Man doesn’t have a jealous bone in him. | 那男人连嫉妒二字都不会写 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [13:59] | Okay, scoot over. | 好 挪过去 | 
| [14:13] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… | 
| [14:17] | …about Eugene. | 尤金 | 
| [14:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [14:21] | It’s your other other man. | 是你的2号备胎 | 
| [14:24] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [14:28] | We set a date to talk, and I missed it. | 我们约好了那天要聊天的 我错过了 | 
| [14:32] | I just don’t want him to think | 我就是不希望他误以为 | 
| [14:33] | that I was dissing him or anything. | 我不在乎他之类的 | 
| [14:37] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 | 
| [14:39] | That guy, he bounces back. | 那家伙总能复原 | 
| [14:45] | Not everybody does. | 不是所有人都可以的 | 
| [14:50] | I did, uh, check out a few of his baby tips. | 我倒是看了他的一些养娃小妙招 | 
| [14:54] | The poop chart… that shit was on point. | 那个拉屎统计表 “屎”毫不差 | 
| [14:57] | I mean, literally. | 名副其实啊 | 
| [14:59] | Eugene is a bona fide shit-ologist. | 尤金真是不折不扣的”屎学家” | 
| [15:08] | We have a kid together, Mami. | 我们一起生了个小孩呢 孩子妈 | 
| [15:12] | Yes, we do. | 是啊 | 
| [15:17] | I didn’t think I’d be a mami in this world. | 我以前没想过会在这个世界当妈妈 | 
| [15:21] | Try not to think about it. | 尽量别去想 | 
| [15:23] | Freaks me out every time. | 每次都让我怕得要死 | 
| [15:25] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [15:28] | wanna do it right. | 想做对 | 
| [15:30] | Wanna be a good dad. | 想当个好爸爸 | 
| [15:35] | Freaks me out that you’re a dad, too. | 你当爸爸这事也让我怕得要死 | 
| [15:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [15:43] | No, she’s lucky to have you. | 不 她拥有你很幸运 | 
| [15:47] | We both are. | 我俩都是 | 
| [15:58] | Here, sit up, sit up. | 来 坐起来 坐起来 | 
| [16:12] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -还好吗 -嗯 | 
| [16:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [16:22] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [16:24] | Just got a lot of patients to see | 就是得给很多病人看完病 | 
| [16:25] | and miles to go before I sleep. | 再长途跋涉回去才能睡觉 | 
| [16:30] | Okay, come on. | 好了 躺下 | 
| [16:43] | Where’s the horde? | 尸群在哪 | 
| [16:56] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [16:59] | Lady, you have the animal in you. | 女士 你很狂野啊 | 
| [17:05] | If we were out there, | 要是我们在外面 | 
| [17:07] | I would take you like a bitch in heat. | 我一定会狠狠地干你 | 
| [17:41] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [17:51] | You’re all weak. | 你们都很软弱 | 
| [18:02] | Gonna start with your fingers first. | 先从你的手指开始 | 
| [18:06] | Then both your ears. | 然后是你的一双耳朵 | 
| [18:09] | Then we’ll take all your teeth. | 然后拔掉你所有的牙齿 | 
| [18:11] | You lie to yourselves. | 你们欺骗自己 | 
| [18:15] | To each other. | 欺骗对方 | 
| [18:19] | You fight for what? | 你们为了什么而斗争 | 
| [18:22] | Sandwiches? | 三明治吗 | 
| [18:26] | You ignore the truth | 你们无视真相 | 
| [18:29] | when it’s staring you in the face. | 即便真相就在你们眼前 | 
| [18:34] | I would never betray Alpha. | 我绝不会背叛阿尔法的 | 
| [18:37] | She rescued me. | 她拯救了我 | 
| [18:39] | She protects me. | 她保护了我 | 
| [18:41] | She loves me. | 她爱我 | 
| [18:43] | She loves us all. | 她爱我们所有人 | 
| [18:47] | She sacrificed her own daughter for us. | 她为了我们牺牲了自己的亲生女儿 | 
| [18:55] | She killed Lydia? | 她杀了莉迪亚吗 | 
| [19:01] | She did. | 是的 | 
| [19:05] | And I am willing | 我愿意 | 
| [19:08] | to give my life for her. | 为她献出我的生命 | 
| [19:21] | Stop. | 站住 | 
| [19:23] | This ends now. | 这事现在就可以结束了 | 
| [19:25] | You’re not getting Lydia mixed up in this. | 你不能把莉迪亚牵扯进来 | 
| [19:26] | He swallowed every ounce of Alpha’s bullshit. | 他对阿尔法的每一句鬼话都深信不疑 | 
| [19:30] | Every ounce. | 每一句 | 
| [19:31] | If he sees that Lydia’s alive and well, | 如果他看到莉迪亚还活得好好的 | 
| [19:33] | gets it that his great leader lied to him, | 意识到伟大的领袖骗了他 | 
| [19:36] | – then maybe that changes something. – Please. | -那么也许这能改变点什么 -拜托了 | 
| [19:39] | That kid’s been through enough. | 那个孩子经历得够多了 | 
| [19:42] | Let her make up her own mind. | 让她自己决定 | 
| [19:46] | This is the only way, and you know it. | 这是唯一的办法 你心里清楚 | 
| [19:55] | That good, huh? | 情况好吗 | 
| [19:58] | It’s a little better than last time, yeah. | 比上次好一些了 | 
| [20:02] | Know how I know a man’s lying? | 知道我是怎么辨认男人在撒谎的吗 | 
| [20:06] | His lips are moving. | 他的嘴唇会动 | 
| [20:11] | Cheryl, you’re gonna get through this. | 雪儿 你会挺过去的 | 
| [20:15] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [20:16] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会确保这一点 | 
| [20:19] | Sit down, Doc. | 坐下 医生 | 
| [20:31] | You look worse than I do. | 你看上去比我还糟 | 
| [20:35] | Close your peepers. | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [20:37] | Rest. | 休息 | 
| [20:39] | Cheryl, I can’t… I… | 雪儿 我不能… | 
| [20:40] | Ain’t for me. | 不是为了我 | 
| [20:43] | I made my peace. | 我已经看开了 | 
| [20:47] | But others… | 但其他人… | 
| [20:49] | need to have your head on straight. | 需要你头脑清醒 | 
| [21:16] | Go ahead. | 拿去吧 | 
| [21:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [21:31] | She’s actually a pretty good rider. | 她实际上骑得很不错了 | 
| [21:33] | Mostly I think she just uses it as an excuse | 大部分时候我觉得她只是以此为借口 | 
| [21:35] | to stay out with her friends. | 和她的朋友们一起待在外面玩 | 
| [21:39] | Did you ever ride? | 你以前骑单车吗 | 
| [21:40] | Sometimes. | 偶尔骑 | 
| [21:41] | Yeah, I couldn’t get enough. | 嗯 我怎么也骑不够 | 
| [21:44] | Find every excuse to stay out as long as I could, | 千方百计找借口在外面多待一会儿 | 
| [21:47] | keep going, even if it was just up and down our street. | 不断地骑 即便只是在我家那条街上来来回回 | 
| [21:51] | As kids, we’d always try to take the long way home around the lake. | 小时候 我们总喜欢走沿湖那条远路回家 | 
| [21:59] | Brother or sister? | 你有兄弟还是姐妹 | 
| [22:04] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… | 
| [22:08] | I had a brother. | 我有个弟弟 | 
| [22:10] | Yeah, he was a couple years younger than me. | 他比我小几岁 | 
| [22:13] | He, uh… | 他… | 
| [22:16] | He loved cars. | 他超爱汽车 | 
| [22:18] | Only thing he loved more than cars was people. | 他最喜欢人 其次就是车了 | 
| [22:21] | And… they loved him. | 而且…人们也爱他 | 
| [22:26] | And I still think about him every day. | 我至今每天都会想起他 | 
| [22:30] | You know, I know what it’s like to lose someone that you love that much, | 我知道失去某个自己很爱的人是什么感觉 | 
| [22:34] | and I know that it helps to talk about it. | 我也知道倾诉出来是有用的 | 
| [22:37] | What you’re doing… | 你现在正在做的事… | 
| [22:39] | these questions… | 问的这些问题… | 
| [22:41] | you know, digging for intel… | 刺探情报之类的 | 
| [22:47] | I suppose I should be doing the same, | 我想我也应该这么做 | 
| [22:49] | but what’s the point? | 但有什么意义呢 | 
| [22:52] | So maybe we just… | 所以 或许我们就… | 
| [22:56] | talk about nothing worth reporting, you know? | 聊些不值得汇报的话题 好吗 | 
| [22:59] | You know, I can go on and on about my brother, | 我可以一直聊我弟弟的事 | 
| [23:02] | and maybe you can… | 也许你可以… | 
| [23:06] | We walk in darkness, we are free. | 我们在黑暗中行走 我们是自由的 | 
| [23:08] | We bathe in blood, we are free… | 我们在血浆中沐浴 我们是自由的 | 
| [23:10] | We walk in darkness, we are free. | 我们在黑暗中行走 我们是自由的 | 
| [23:14] | We bathe in blood, we are free… | 我们在血浆中沐浴 我们是自由的 | 
| [23:15] | I don’t know. We came back, and he was shaking in pain. | 我不知道 我们回来后 看到他痛苦地发抖 | 
| [23:20] | We walk in darkness… | 我们在黑暗中行走… | 
| [23:22] | Put your healin’ hands on me, Doc. | 快给我治病 医生 | 
| [23:25] | I’m burning up here. | 我烧得厉害 | 
| [23:26] | What’s the problem? | 你怎么了 | 
| [23:27] | How the hell should I know?! | 我怎会知道 | 
| [23:28] | Just make it stop! | 快让它停下来 | 
| [23:29] | You should’ve called me. | 你应该找我的 | 
| [23:31] | – I’m on this, Jefe. – No. Come on. | -我能搞定 老大 -不 我看看 | 
| [23:33] | All right, his breathing’s labored. | 他呼吸困难 | 
| [23:35] | Pupils dilated, his muscles are convulsing, | 瞳孔放大 肌肉抽搐 | 
| [23:37] | but no signs of infection. | 但没有感染的迹象 | 
| [23:39] | It doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 | 
| [23:41] | Easy! | 冷静 | 
| [23:42] | Hold him! | 按住他 | 
| [23:44] | Look, Dante, in my bag, grab the red bark! | 听着 丹特 从我包里拿金鸡纳树皮 | 
| [23:47] | Red bark! | 金鸡纳树皮 | 
| [23:48] | Red bark! | 金鸡纳树皮 | 
| [23:51] | Easy. Hey, hey, easy. | 冷静点 冷静点 | 
| [23:53] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 | 
| [24:02] | No, Carol. | 不 卡萝尔 | 
| [24:17] | This morning… | 今天早上… | 
| [24:20] | Did you give this to him? | 你给他吃这个了吗 | 
| [24:22] | Yeah, for pain and inflammation. | 是的 用来止痛和消炎 | 
| [24:26] | You killed him. | 你害死了他 | 
| [24:31] | How? | 怎么会 | 
| [24:34] | No, that’s yarrow. | 不 那是蓍草 | 
| [24:35] | It’s hemlock. | 是毒芹 | 
| [24:38] | I… I didn’t know. | 我…我不知道 | 
| [24:41] | I… I didn’t know. | 我…真不知道 | 
| [24:43] | I thought, uh… | 我以为… | 
| [24:44] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:47] | You thought what? | 你以为什么 | 
| [24:47] | I never thought hemlock would be in the bag because, um… | 我没想到包里会有毒芹 因为… | 
| [24:51] | Because what, Dante? | 因为什么 丹特 | 
| [24:56] | Because you packed it. | 因为是你收拾的 | 
| [25:40] | One less Guardian for our horde. | 我们的尸群又少了一个守护者 | 
| [25:51] | The man with the metal arm? | 金属胳膊的男人呢 | 
| [25:55] | Aaron. | 亚伦 | 
| [25:58] | He has a daughter. | 他有个女儿 | 
| [26:01] | Is that all you’ve learned? | 你只了解到这些吗 | 
| [26:06] | Did you ask… | 你有没有问… | 
| [26:09] | after your sister’s child? | 你姐姐的孩子的事 | 
| [26:12] | There is nothing to ask. | 没什么好问的 | 
| [26:15] | He is one of them. | 他是他们的一员 | 
| [26:17] | He will slaughter our kind. | 他会屠杀我们的族人 | 
| [26:21] | He will search out your weaknesses. | 他会找出你的弱点 | 
| [26:24] | He will use your sister against you. | 他会利用你姐姐对付你 | 
| [26:30] | Remove your mask. | 摘掉面具 | 
| [27:01] | We are always being tested. | 我们时刻经受着考验 | 
| [27:07] | We must remain strong. | 我们必须保持坚强 | 
| [27:20] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 | 
| [27:24] | Never doubt that. | 永远别怀疑这点 | 
| [27:31] | You are my Gamma. | 你是我的伽玛 | 
| [27:35] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [27:39] | This Aaron… | 这个亚伦 | 
| [27:43] | he tempts you with his lies. | 他用谎言诱惑你 | 
| [27:48] | Do not be seduced. | 别被他引诱了 | 
| [28:01] | If people find out, they’ll panic. | 如果大家知道了 会惊慌失措的 | 
| [28:04] | If Alpha finds out… | 如果阿尔法知道了… | 
| [28:08] | She won’t. | 她不会知道的 | 
| [28:12] | I’ll clean up the mess. | 我会清理干净 | 
| [28:16] | I’ll help. | 我帮你 | 
| [28:18] | ‘Cause it’s not your mess to clean. | 因为这不是你造成的 | 
| [28:26] | We’re not going hunting, are we? | 我们并不是要去打猎 对吧 | 
| [28:28] | You still wanna help? | 你还想帮忙吗 | 
| [28:31] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [28:32] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [28:35] | Cheryl? | 雪儿 | 
| [29:13] | I was gonna come try to find you but, uh… | 我本来想去找你的 但是… | 
| [29:48] | Cheryl, you’re gonna get through this. | 雪儿 你会挺过去的 | 
| [29:49] | It’s hemlock. I’ll make sure of it. | 是毒芹 我会确保这一点 | 
| [29:51] | You killed him. | 你害死了他 | 
| [30:33] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼 | 
| [30:37] | Look. | 看 | 
| [30:46] | Look. | 看 | 
| [30:49] | Enid! | 伊妮德 | 
| [31:21] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了发生的事 | 
| [31:24] | Don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈那事 | 
| [31:28] | Go home. You should be in bed. | 回家吧 你应该躺在床上 | 
| [31:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:34] | Start or we go back in. | 不说我们就回水里 | 
| [31:36] | Drown together. | 一起淹死 | 
| [31:40] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 | 
| [31:42] | He died because of my… | 他因我而死… | 
| [31:46] | No, I want the real shit. | 不 我想听真正的原因 | 
| [31:49] | Whatever’s been eating you up for weeks… spill. | 折磨了你好几周的事 说出来 | 
| [31:58] | It’s like I’m still there… | 感觉就像我还在那里 | 
| [32:01] | all the time. It’s like I never left. | 一直如此 就像我从没离开过 | 
| [32:04] | But it’s just pieces. | 但那些都是碎片 | 
| [32:07] | And they’re all jumbled together like a puzzle or something. | 就像拼图一样全混在一起 | 
| [32:12] | The screams and… | 尖叫和… | 
| [32:15] | the smell… | 气味… | 
| [32:18] | the blood, everything… | 血液 等等… | 
| [32:24] | I can’t get it to stop. | 我无法让它停下来 | 
| [32:27] | People are dying. | 人们在死去 | 
| [32:30] | Cheryl is already… | 雪儿已经… | 
| [32:31] | Cheryl was sick. | 雪儿病了 | 
| [32:33] | You’re doing everything you can. | 你做了你能做的一切 | 
| [32:36] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤身一人 | 
| [32:40] | You mean Dante? | 你是指丹特吗 | 
| [32:47] | Do you know why he bothers me so much? | 你知道我为什么那么讨厌他吗 | 
| [32:53] | Enid. | 伊妮德 | 
| [32:59] | ‘Cause when he’s there… | 因为当他在时 | 
| [33:02] | I just think about how much I miss her. | 我只能想到我有多想念她 | 
| [33:07] | But then, I get to remember how I failed her, so… | 但之后我又想到我如何辜负了她 所以… | 
| [33:11] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:14] | No, this isn’t your fault. | 不 这不是你的错 | 
| [33:18] | What that skin bitch did ain’t on you. | 尸皮婊子做的事不怪你 | 
| [33:20] | You weren’t there. | 你不在场 | 
| [33:25] | Okay? You… | 好吗 你… | 
| [33:29] | Enid, Tara, the… | 伊妮德 塔拉… | 
| [33:36] | People that I love died right in front of me. | 我爱的人在我面前死去 | 
| [33:40] | And now I get to watch it over and over and over. | 现在我又一遍遍看着同样的戏码上演 | 
| [33:45] | And I did nothing. | 我当时什么都没做 | 
| [33:47] | I did nothing! | 我什么都没做 | 
| [33:48] | I just… I didn’t move. | 我就是… 我无法移动 | 
| [33:53] | I didn’t help. | 我没有帮忙 | 
| [33:57] | I just watched. | 我只是看着 | 
| [34:01] | Now, because of me, more people… | 现在因为我 更多的人… | 
| [34:04] | Look, I’m just… I’m not smart enough. | 听着 我就是不够聪明 | 
| [34:06] | Bullshit. | 胡说 | 
| [34:10] | Bullshit. | 胡说 | 
| [34:13] | You have to pull through. | 你必须挺过去 | 
| [34:17] | You have to fight it. | 你必须克服它 | 
| [34:20] | For Coco. | 为了可可 | 
| [34:22] | Me. | 为了我 | 
| [34:24] | And everyone else that loves you. | 还有所有爱你的人 | 
| [34:27] | And you can. | 你能做到的 | 
| [34:29] | You will. | 你会做到的 | 
| [34:32] | Because you’re not alone. | 因为你不是孤身一人 | 
| [34:35] | And you’re the smartest person I know. | 而且你是我认识的最聪明的人 | 
| [34:39] | Except me, of course. | 当然是除了我以外 | 
| [34:51] | I still can’t figure out why you’re sick. | 我依然搞不懂你为何会生病 | 
| [34:58] | The patients, you don’t live together, | 病人们不住在一起 | 
| [35:02] | you don’t work together, | 不在一起工作 | 
| [35:03] | you don’t even eat the same things. | 连吃的东西都不一样 | 
| [35:08] | There’s not a common denominator. | 没有任何共同之处 | 
| [35:10] | At least not one that I can… | 至少我想不到任何一个… | 
| [35:14] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:16] | Nothing. Go home, okay? | 没什么 回家吧 好吗 | 
| [35:19] | Go home. | 回家 | 
| [35:28] | 饮用水 非饮用水 | |
| [36:19] | No, no. It’s… | 不用 那… | 
| [36:21] | That’s yours now. A gift. | 现在是你的了 一个礼物 | 
| [36:24] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想要你的任何东西 | 
| [36:27] | Take it or I’ll burn it. | 拿走 不然我烧了 | 
| [36:41] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [36:43] | No more games. | 不玩游戏了 | 
| [36:45] | I ask questions, and you answer, got it? | 我问你答 懂了吗 | 
| [36:49] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 | 
| [36:51] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这样的人 | 
| [36:52] | You… | 你… | 
| [36:54] | have no idea who I am. | 根本不知道我是哪样的人 | 
| [36:58] | Now, how many people do you have? | 你们有多少人 | 
| [37:04] | Let him go. | 放他走 | 
| [37:07] | Let him go. | 放他走 | 
| [37:18] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:20] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:35] | Your mother told her people that she killed you. | 你妈妈对手下说她杀了你 | 
| [37:44] | You said you wanted my help. | 你说你需要我帮忙 | 
| [37:46] | I did. | 我确实需要 | 
| [37:48] | You used me. | 你利用了我 | 
| [37:50] | Lydia, I’m sorry. | 莉迪亚 我很抱歉 | 
| [37:52] | You’re just like her. | 你和她完全一样 | 
| [37:55] | Lydia… | 莉迪亚 | 
| [38:00] | You said you wanted me to choose a side? | 你说过让我选站哪边 | 
| [38:04] | I choose mine. | 我站自己这边 | 
| [38:06] | You can’t go out there. | 你不能去外面 | 
| [38:07] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 | 
| [38:10] | You can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 | 
| [38:23] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [38:24] | They could be watching. | 他们可能在看 | 
| [39:23] | I know it’s late, but I saw the light on… | 我知道很晚了 但我看到灯还亮着… | 
| [39:24] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 | 
| [39:28] | Just wanna chat for sec, Jef. | 我只想聊聊 老大 | 
| [39:32] | I am not your jef. | 我不是你的老大 | 
| [39:36] | Sure you are, Chief. | 你当然是了 大哥 | 
| [39:44] | I’ll go, but… | 我会走的 但是… | 
| [39:48] | not before saying sorry. | 我想道完歉再走 | 
| [39:50] | With Eugene gone, I gotta… | 尤金离开后 我不得不… | 
| [39:53] | pitch in with the water. | 帮忙管理水 | 
| [39:57] | I haven’t pulled my weight. | 我没有尽责 | 
| [39:58] | Stop. | 别说了 | 
| [40:01] | Stop. This is my fault. | 别说了 这是我的错 | 
| [40:04] | It’s not yours. | 不是你的错 | 
| [40:07] | It is not anyone else’s. | 不是任何人的错 | 
| [40:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [40:11] | I know you want this blame. | 我知道你想一个人担责 | 
| [40:15] | For a sec, everything else makes sense, right? | 有那么一瞬间 一切好像都说得通了 | 
| [40:22] | Well, I’m sorry, bro… ain’t how it works. | 抱歉 老兄 事情不是这样的 | 
| [40:26] | Look, this place is special. | 这地方很特别 | 
| [40:30] | And I got that right away. | 我刚来就明白了 | 
| [40:33] | It… It works ’cause it’s a village. | 这里能成功是因为大家齐心协力 | 
| [40:38] | It takes everyone here to | 所有人贡献自己的力量 | 
| [40:40] | build, grow, and fight, | 一起建造 种地 战斗 | 
| [40:43] | raise rug rats and heal people. | 抚养小孩 治疗人们 | 
| [40:50] | Everyone carries equal weight. | 每个人都肩负同样的责任 | 
| [40:57] | So, when something happens, | 所以如果出事了 | 
| [41:00] | it’s all our fault, yeah? | 就是所有人的错 对吗 | 
| [41:05] | And when one of us is suffering… | 当我们中有人受苦时 | 
| [41:09] | we’re here to help. | 我们就要来帮忙 | 
| [41:11] | You don’t even know me, man. | 你都不了解我 | 
| [41:16] | Sure do. | 我当然了解 | 
| [41:21] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 | 
| [41:31] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 | 
| [41:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [41:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [41:49] | Look. | 看 | 
| [41:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:57] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:58] | Enid! | 伊妮德 | 
| [42:01] | Look. | 看 | 
| [42:05] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼 | 
| [42:09] | Nooo! | 不 | 
| [42:11] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼 | 
| [42:56] | Get off! | 放开我 | 
| [43:08] | I didn’t want this! | 我不想这样 | 
| [43:10] | Not you! | 不想对你动手 | 
| [43:13] | Not like this. | 不想像这样 | 
| [43:25] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 | 
| [43:29] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |