| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:34] | Hey, guys? | 各位 | 
| [01:05] | Make sure they don’t get out. | 确保他们出不来 | 
| [02:21] | Damn. You okay? | 该死 你还好吗 | 
| [02:25] | I almost had it. | 我就差一点 | 
| [02:27] | Nah, it’s too high. | 不 太高了 | 
| [02:28] | You risk breakin’ your neck. | 你可能会摔断脖子 | 
| [02:30] | We need to find a better way. | 我们得找一条更好的路 | 
| [02:40] | You got something? | 有发现吗 | 
| [02:41] | Groundwater’s deeper in here. | 这里的地下水更深 | 
| [02:43] | That water’s coming from outside. | 水是从外面流进来的 | 
| [02:45] | I don’t see a way across. | 我没看见过去的路 | 
| [02:48] | Whoa, whoa. Go back, go back. | 后退 后退 | 
| [02:53] | We could use those to jump across. | 我们可以利用那些石头跳过去 | 
| [02:55] | – Nice. – Wait. For real? | -不错 -等等 真的吗 | 
| [03:08] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [03:10] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [03:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [03:27] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [03:29] | Let’s go! | 走 | 
| [04:53] | Do it now! | 快过来 | 
| [04:57] | No! Hey! Hey! | 不 | 
| [04:59] | Hey! Come on! | 快啊 | 
| [05:05] | Come on! Come on! | 快过来 | 
| [05:08] | Come on. I gotcha. | 来吧 我接你 | 
| [05:54] | Hey, hand me that thing. | 把那玩意儿给我 | 
| [05:58] | Knock yourself out, dude. | 别客气 伙计 | 
| [06:17] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [06:18] | I need you to stay here, all right? | 我需要你待在这里 好吗 | 
| [06:20] | Keep everyone together. | 让大家待在一起 | 
| [06:31] | Should I even ask how we’re doing on food? | 我该问我们还剩多少食物吗 | 
| [06:33] | Not great. | 不太多 | 
| [06:35] | Food? | 食物 | 
| [06:37] | How long do you think we gonna be here? | 你觉得我们要在这里待多久 | 
| [06:39] | Hey, no worries. | 别担心 | 
| [06:40] | Walkers got in here somehow. | 行尸不知怎么进来了 | 
| [06:43] | We’ll get out. | 我们会出去的 | 
| [06:45] | I think we know exactly how they got here. | 我觉得我们知道它们是怎么进来的 | 
| [06:47] | Alpha put them here. | 阿尔法引它们进来的 | 
| [06:49] | These are theirs. | 这些是他们的尸群 | 
| [06:51] | We have to assume we’re not alone. | 我们得假设这里不止有我们 | 
| [06:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [07:00] | Just a little winded. | 只是有点喘气 | 
| [07:04] | She’s claustrophobic. | 她有幽闭恐怖症 | 
| [07:07] | Why didn’t you think of that | 你害我们被困在这里之前 | 
| [07:09] | before you got us all trapped down here? | 怎么不想想这一点 | 
| [07:12] | Hey. | 喂 | 
| [07:14] | It’s not the time for this. | 现在不是说这个的时候 | 
| [07:15] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [07:16] | Seems like we have plenty of it. | 似乎我们时间充足 | 
| [07:22] | What the hell were you thinking, huh? | 你到底在想什么 | 
| [07:26] | Running off like that by yourself. | 自己一个人跑掉 | 
| [07:29] | We ain’t got time for this shit. | 我们没时间说这些了 | 
| [07:31] | We got in this mess together. | 我们一起陷入了困境 | 
| [07:32] | We’re gonna get out of it together. Now follow me. | 我们会一起脱身的 跟我走 | 
| [07:35] | I think I found a way out. | 我好像找到了出路 | 
| [08:06] | The enemy are watching us. | 敌人在监视我们 | 
| [08:10] | A small group crossed the border. | 一小队人越过了边界线 | 
| [08:12] | They went straight to the edge of the national forest. | 径直走到国家森林边缘 | 
| [08:15] | The horde… | 尸群 | 
| [08:17] | They knew exactly where to look. | 他们知道该去哪里找 | 
| [08:20] | Did they find it? | 他们找到了吗 | 
| [08:22] | We underestimated them. | 我们低估了他们 | 
| [08:24] | We have to assume | 我们得假设 | 
| [08:26] | they’ve been sending spies across the border. | 他们一直在派间谍越过边界线 | 
| [08:32] | I want more patrols around the camp. | 我要在营地周围加强巡逻 | 
| [08:36] | I want you to take a message | 我要你带个口信 | 
| [08:38] | to our eyes along the border… | 给我们在边界线的耳目 | 
| [08:41] | they have failed. | 他们失败了 | 
| [09:41] | Hey. Can I… Can I get matches? | 能给我火柴吗 | 
| [09:44] | You should try to take it easy for a minute. | 你该试着冷静一下 | 
| [09:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [09:47] | I need to do something. | 我得做点什么 | 
| [09:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:13] | I never told you I was claustrophobic. | 我从未告诉过你我有幽闭恐惧症 | 
| [10:18] | If I only knew what you told me, | 如果我只知道你告诉我的事 | 
| [10:19] | I wouldn’t know shit. | 那我会什么都不知道 | 
| [10:21] | Look who’s talking. | 瞧瞧是谁在说这话 | 
| [10:29] | It’s like I can’t even turn my back on you anymore. | 我甚至都没法对你置之不理了 | 
| [10:34] | It’s bad enough I got Aaron running around | 亚伦去接触那个戴皮疯子 | 
| [10:35] | with that skin freak. | 已经够让我头疼了 | 
| [10:38] | Now I gotta worry about you all half-cocked | 现在每次你出去时 | 
| [10:40] | every time you go outside. | 我还得为你提心吊胆 | 
| [10:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [10:45] | I begged you to talk to me. | 我求过你告诉我 | 
| [10:51] | I wanna be there for you. | 我希望能陪着你 | 
| [10:54] | I do. | 真的 | 
| [10:57] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我不知道该怎么办了 | 
| [11:07] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我无法不去想这件事 | 
| [11:11] | I know I have to, but I can’t. | 我知道我得停下 但我做不到 | 
| [11:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [11:24] | I don’t want to just kill Alpha. | 我不想就随便杀了阿尔法 | 
| [11:28] | I want to hurt her. | 我想伤害她 | 
| [11:34] | I want to make her regret everything. | 我要她后悔一切 | 
| [11:36] | I want her to beg for forgiveness, | 我要她乞求原谅 | 
| [11:37] | and then I want to kill her. | 然后我再杀了她 | 
| [11:41] | If I went through all the shit that you went through… | 如果我也经历了你那些遭遇 | 
| [11:45] | I’d probably feel the same way. | 估计我也会这么想 | 
| [11:50] | Unless you tried to stop me. | 除非你试图阻止我 | 
| [11:59] | You gotta quit all this. | 你必须停手 | 
| [12:02] | You gotta. | 你别无选择 | 
| [12:04] | People you care about are starting to get hurt. | 你在乎的人开始受到伤害了 | 
| [12:14] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我没想到会发生这些事 | 
| [12:18] | I know I have to… | 我知道我必须… | 
| [12:21] | I know I have to s… | 我知道我必须停… | 
| [12:23] | You gotta not bullshit me. | 你不能骗我 | 
| [12:27] | Don’t bullshit me. | 别骗我 | 
| [12:29] | You gotta promise. | 你得保证 | 
| [12:31] | I gotta know we’re on the same team. | 我必须知道我们站在同一边 | 
| [12:36] | We fight for our future. | 我们为我们的未来而战 | 
| [12:39] | We don’t fight for revenge. | 不是为复仇而战 | 
| [12:42] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [12:50] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [13:47] | Skins! | 戴皮者 | 
| [14:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [14:39] | If we don’t follow each other in the dark, | 我们在黑暗中必须紧跟彼此 | 
| [14:40] | we’re gonna get split up. | 否则会走散 | 
| [14:42] | She’s right. We stick together. | 她说得对 我们得待在一起 | 
| [14:45] | At least we know there’s a way out now. | 至少现在我们知道有出路了 | 
| [14:47] | Yeah, but where? | 对 但在哪 | 
| [14:49] | I think they went this way. | 他们好像往这边走了 | 
| [14:52] | You see where they went? | 你看到他们往那边走了吗 | 
| [14:54] | Not exactly, but… | 没有 但是 | 
| [14:56] | I know a road sign when I see one. | 我认得路标 | 
| [15:10] | Hey, come on. | 过来 | 
| [15:35] | Sorry to butt in. | 抱歉打个岔[屁股] | 
| [15:37] | No pun intended. | 没有玩双关 | 
| [15:43] | The latrine is at the edge of the camp for hygiene, | 茅厕建在营地边上是为了卫生 | 
| [15:50] | not privacy. | 不是为了隐私 | 
| [15:53] | Ah, well, actually, I, um… | 其实 我… | 
| [15:56] | just wanted to talk. | 只是想谈谈 | 
| [15:59] | About? | 谈什么 | 
| [16:01] | Well, I hear we’re supposed to be keeping our eyes peeled | 我听说我们要时刻保持警惕 | 
| [16:04] | for a spy lurkin’ in the woods. | 因为有个间谍躲在树林里 | 
| [16:07] | I have an alternate theory to run by you. | 我有不同的看法想和你探讨 | 
| [16:11] | The spy you’re looking for? | 你在找的这个间谍 | 
| [16:13] | Right here in your camp. | 就在你营地里 | 
| [16:15] | My people know the enemy have nothing to offer except lies. | 我手下知道敌人嘴里只有谎言 | 
| [16:20] | Maybe they do. Maybe they don’t. | 也许如此 也许并非如此 | 
| [16:23] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 | 
| [16:24] | I have been where you are right now. | 我也曾面临过你现在的处境 | 
| [16:26] | And if you don’t want to end up where I am right now, | 如果你不想落得我现在的下场 | 
| [16:30] | I suggest you zig where I zagged. | 我建议你别重蹈我覆辙 | 
| [16:34] | You and I… very different. | 我和你 截然不同 | 
| [16:40] | I had people. | 我有过手下 | 
| [16:42] | I had a system. | 我有过体系 | 
| [16:43] | I thought they believed in it, just like you. | 我也曾以为他们相信这体系 跟你一样 | 
| [16:46] | See, the thing is, | 但问题是 | 
| [16:48] | you stay king or queen long enough, | 如果你高居王位或后位久了以后 | 
| [16:51] | with people telling you all day, every day | 人们每天不停地告诉你 | 
| [16:53] | that your shit don’t stink, | 你拉的屎都是香的 | 
| [16:55] | eventually, you start to believe it. | 最终 你会开始相信 | 
| [16:58] | The thing is… | 问题是 | 
| [17:02] | it still stinks. | 屎依然是臭的 | 
| [17:07] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [17:09] | Well, based on my own personal experience, | 据我个人经验 | 
| [17:13] | I’d say look closer to home. | 我建议你注意身边人 | 
| [17:16] | And, no, I am not talkin’ about | 我说的不是 | 
| [17:18] | Frankenstein’s Hemorrhoid. | 科学怪人的痔疮 | 
| [17:20] | That big dude is clearly a goose stepper. | 那大个子显然是你的跟屁虫 | 
| [17:23] | But the little one…? | 但那个小家伙 | 
| [17:24] | You see, she is close enough to you | 她和你如此亲近 | 
| [17:27] | that she knows exactly where that horde was. | 连尸群的精确位置都知道 | 
| [17:31] | But she guards the border, | 但她还看守边界 | 
| [17:32] | which means she’s close enough to the enemy | 这意味着她离敌人很近 | 
| [17:34] | that they could’ve gotten to her. | 很容易被他们策反 | 
| [17:43] | I will not have you sowing paranoia. | 我绝不允许你散布流言 | 
| [17:48] | If you breathe a word of this to anyone, | 如果你敢对任何人说 | 
| [17:53] | I will take these. | 我就阉了你 | 
| [18:38] | This is it! | 就是这里 | 
| [18:44] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [18:51] | Alright, just give me one minute. | 让我缓一分钟 | 
| [18:53] | I’ll be fine. | 我很快就会好 | 
| [18:57] | Or not. | 也许不会好 | 
| [19:00] | Ooh, boy. | 老天 | 
| [19:15] | “You are… are… | “你… | 
| [19:20] | O-k.” | 没事的” | 
| [19:25] | “You are…” | “你… | 
| [19:29] | “You are okay.” | “你没事的” | 
| [19:53] | Oh, man. | 天啊 | 
| [20:33] | Hey. You all right back there? | 你在后面没事吧 | 
| [20:35] | Yeah, sure. | 没事 | 
| [20:38] | I’m just a 6’2″ dude | 我不过是个身高1米88 | 
| [20:39] | that had trouble fitting into airplane bathrooms. | 几乎塞不进飞机厕所的大块头 | 
| [20:41] | Why wouldn’t I be okay? | 怎么会有问题 | 
| [20:44] | Fair enough. | 好吧 | 
| [21:14] | Alright, I’m out. | 好 我出来了 | 
| [21:16] | Follow my voice. | 跟着我的声音走 | 
| [21:20] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [21:21] | Follow my voice. Come on. | 跟着我的声音 来 | 
| [21:25] | That’s it. | 就是这样 | 
| [21:35] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [21:35] | Alright. Come on. | 好 快来 | 
| [21:47] | I’m good. | 我没事 | 
| [22:07] | Carol? | 卡萝尔 | 
| [22:09] | Carol! | 卡萝尔 | 
| [22:14] | I’m here. | 我在 | 
| [22:16] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 | 
| [22:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [22:20] | Can you see my light? | 能看见我的光吗 | 
| [22:23] | Yes. | 能 | 
| [22:25] | Just follow my light. | 跟着我的光就好 | 
| [22:32] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [22:34] | I can’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [22:36] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 | 
| [22:38] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [22:40] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们会一起度过难关的 | 
| [22:42] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来吧 | 
| [23:15] | – Go ahead. – I gotcha, I gotcha. | -继续 -接住你了 接住你了 | 
| [23:28] | Hey, guys… | 伙计们… | 
| [23:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [23:39] | Just be quiet for a second. | 安静一下 | 
| [23:53] | Go, go, go! Go! | 快走 | 
| [23:56] | Go, go, go! | 快 | 
| [24:12] | Jerry, come on! | 杰瑞 快啊 | 
| [24:19] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊 | 
| [24:44] | Jerry! | 杰瑞 | 
| [24:45] | Come on! | 快啊 | 
| [24:46] | You’re almost there! | 就快到了 | 
| [24:49] | Guys! | 伙计们 | 
| [24:50] | I’m… I’m stuck. | 我…我卡住了 | 
| [24:56] | Here… take my hand! | 来 抓住我的手 | 
| [25:07] | My feet! | 我的脚 | 
| [25:08] | My feet! They got my feet! | 我的脚 它们抓住了我的脚 | 
| [25:10] | They’re biting my feet! | 它们在咬我的脚 | 
| [25:14] | My feet! | 我的脚 | 
| [25:17] | Take your gear off! | 把你的装备取下来 | 
| [25:19] | Take it off! | 取下来 | 
| [25:39] | Come on. | 来啊 | 
| [26:01] | You good? | 你还好吗 | 
| [26:04] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [26:05] | They didn’t bite through. | 没被咬穿 | 
| [26:06] | You’re good. It’s alright. It’s okay. | 你没受伤 没事了 | 
| [26:22] | Look! | 看啊 | 
| [26:24] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [27:56] | Why are we standing around looking at it? | 我们为什么就这样干站着看 | 
| [28:02] | We got to be very careful. | 我们得非常小心 | 
| [28:04] | We take out the wrong piece, | 如果拆错了哪一块 | 
| [28:06] | this whole thing is gonna collapse. | 整个东西都可能塌 | 
| [28:28] | Where’s Gamma? | 伽玛呢 | 
| [28:29] | She never made it to the border. | 她没到边界 | 
| [28:30] | I’ve sent four scouts to find her. | 我派了四个探子去找她 | 
| [28:34] | If there are spies among us, maybe she’s been captured. | 如果我们之中有间谍 她可能是被抓走了 | 
| [28:36] | Or she is the spy. | 或者她就是间谍 | 
| [28:40] | You believe she has gone over? | 你觉得她叛变了吗 | 
| [28:42] | I suspect. | 我有所怀疑 | 
| [28:46] | I want you to track her down. | 我要你去找到她 | 
| [28:50] | Bring her to me. | 把她带到我这来 | 
| [28:52] | And if she has betrayed us, I will kill her. | 如果她背叛了我们 我会杀了她 | 
| [28:57] | I will deal with her. | 我会处理她 | 
| [29:00] | And the pack will watch. | 让全族人看着 | 
| [29:09] | Alright, find something to dig with. | 好了 找工具来挖吧 | 
| [29:20] | – Hey, Aaron, can you help me with this? – Yeah, yeah. | -亚伦 你能帮我弄下这个吗 -好 | 
| [29:33] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 | 
| [29:35] | Yo. | 喂 | 
| [29:37] | Somebody left this crate of dynamite. | 有人留了箱炸药 | 
| [29:40] | Yeah, okay, that’s really cool. | 好吧 很酷 | 
| [29:42] | But maybe somebody left it there | 但也许 某人把它们留在这里 | 
| [29:44] | because it’s obviously insanely dangerous. | 是因为它们显然非常危险 | 
| [29:47] | That thing’s sweatier than I am. | 那玩意儿出的汗比我还多 | 
| [29:47] | 硝酸甘油炸药存放过久外部会结晶 状态非常不稳定 | |
| [29:49] | I need you to put it back. | 你得把它放回去 | 
| [29:50] | Very carefully. | 要非常小心 | 
| [29:56] | Just… Just… | 就… | 
| [30:09] | Want to take a break? | 想休息一下吗 | 
| [30:10] | I can rest when… when we get home. | 我可以回到家再休息 | 
| [30:14] | You in a hurry? | 你赶时间吗 | 
| [30:15] | I just don’t wanna hang out here any longer than I have to. | 我只是不想在这里多待 | 
| [30:17] | – Do you? – No, but… | -难道你想吗 -不想 但… | 
| [30:21] | you barely rested, haven’t eaten anything. | 你几乎没休息 也没吃东西 | 
| [30:26] | You never stop. | 你一刻都没停过 | 
| [30:33] | I didn’t leave things good with Yumiko. | 我和由美子之前不欢而散 | 
| [30:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [30:43] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [30:53] | You. | 你 | 
| [30:57] | Looks like Mom’s mad at me. | 看来老妈生我气了 | 
| [31:12] | Keep walkin’. | 继续走 | 
| [31:17] | You know, this feels like some sort of… | 这感觉像是某种… | 
| [31:19] | fraternity initiation. | 兄弟会入会仪式 | 
| [31:23] | Is that what this is? | 是这么一回事吗 | 
| [31:26] | Am I gonna get my skin suit | 我是不是能领人皮面具 | 
| [31:28] | and finally get to learn the secret Whisperer handshake? | 终于学到低语者的秘密握手了 | 
| [31:33] | Eyes front. | 看前面 | 
| [31:37] | Alright. | 好吧 | 
| [31:38] | You don’t wanna talk? | 你不想说话 | 
| [31:40] | I’m down with that. | 我能接受 | 
| [31:41] | We just won’t talk. | 那我们就不说吧 | 
| [31:50] | You know, I… | 你知道吗 我… | 
| [31:52] | I’m big enough to admit it, alright? | 我足够成熟能承认这一点了 | 
| [31:54] | I… | 我… | 
| [31:55] | I am not good with long, uncomfortable silences. | 我不习惯长时间的 令人不舒服的沉默 | 
| [32:03] | Stop here. | 站住 | 
| [32:08] | I said… | 我说了… | 
| [32:10] | eyes front. | 看前面 | 
| [32:15] | Shit. | 靠 | 
| [32:31] | Take off your clothes. | 脱衣服 | 
| [32:49] | You know what? You were… You were right. | 你猜怎么着 你说得对 | 
| [32:54] | We are different. | 我们是不同 | 
| [32:59] | I made myself into a monster, | 我把自己变成了怪物 | 
| [33:02] | because that is what the world needed. | 因为这世界需要怪物 | 
| [33:11] | I built something. | 我有所建树 | 
| [33:15] | I saved people. | 我救了人 | 
| [33:16] | My name… it meant something. | 我的名字是有意义的 | 
| [33:19] | Turn around. | 转身 | 
| [33:40] | You’re a crass man. | 你是个粗鲁的男人 | 
| [33:44] | I reckoned you might appreciate a crass reward. | 我估计你喜欢粗鲁的奖励 | 
| [33:50] | A reward? | 奖励 | 
| [33:51] | For what? | 奖励什么 | 
| [33:58] | The spy. | 那个间谍 | 
| [34:00] | Gamma. | 伽玛 | 
| [34:03] | It took courage to do what you did. | 你做的事需要勇气 | 
| [34:07] | And I want to express my gratitude | 我想用你能理解的方式 | 
| [34:09] | in a way that you will understand. | 来表达我的感激之情 | 
| [34:13] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [34:14] | Are you just gonna… | 你打算… | 
| [34:17] | leave that mask on? | 戴着面具吗 | 
| [34:22] | Does my true skin disturb you? | 我的真面目令你不安吗 | 
| [34:29] | Not at all. | 完全没有 | 
| [34:30] | Weirdly the opposite. | 奇怪的是恰好相反 | 
| [34:38] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [34:41] | This isn’t some sort of, uh, praying mantis situation, is it? | 这不是那种螳螂求偶吧 | 
| [34:45] | You cut off my head off afterwards? | 事后砍掉我的头 | 
| [34:56] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [34:58] | I can’t help but notice that you didn’t say no to that. | 我不禁注意到你没否定 | 
| [35:03] | Ah, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 | 
| [35:04] | It’s been a long time. | 很久没那个了 | 
| [35:07] | I reckon I will take my chances. | 冒个险又何妨 | 
| [35:16] | Stop… talking. | 别说话了 | 
| [35:35] | Come on, go. | 走吧 | 
| [35:42] | Just a little more! | 再挖开一点 | 
| [35:47] | Where’s Carol? | 卡萝尔呢 | 
| [35:53] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [37:56] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 | 
| [37:58] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [38:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [38:22] | We can take out half her horde from here. | 我们能在这里灭掉她一半的尸群 | 
| [38:25] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会送命的 | 
| [38:32] | She killed my boy. | 她杀了我儿子 | 
| [38:37] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:39] | But you gotta come back with me. | 但你必须和我回去 | 
| [38:42] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [38:46] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [39:06] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [39:09] | Move! | 走 | 
| [39:23] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [39:26] | What are you doing?! | 你们在做什么 | 
| [39:32] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [39:46] | We got freaks! | 疯子来了 | 
| [40:17] | Come on! | 快走 | 
| [40:18] | – Come on! – Hurry! | -快 -快点 | 
| [40:21] | I can’t… | 我撑不… | 
| [40:26] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [40:30] | Come on, guys! | 大家快点 | 
| [40:31] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [40:41] | Give me your hand! I’ll pull her up! | 手给我 我拉她上去 | 
| [40:43] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [40:45] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 | 
| [41:00] | We’ve got more skins! | 更多戴皮者来了 | 
| [41:13] | Get outta here! | 出去 | 
| [41:16] | Jerry! | 杰瑞 | 
| [41:17] | Jerry, give me your hand! | 杰瑞 手给我 | 
| [41:22] | Jerry, now! | 杰瑞 现在 | 
| [41:24] | Come on! | 快点 | 
| [41:48] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:50] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:51] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:53] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [42:09] | Daryl… | 达里尔 | 
| [42:12] | Daryl. | 达里尔 | 
| [42:17] | It’ll take us a week to clear this. | 清理这些需要一周 | 
| [42:19] | Then help me! | 那就帮我啊 | 
| [42:23] | No. | 不 | 
| [42:26] | We can’t! | 我们不能这样做 | 
| [42:31] | That blast is gonna call walkers and Whisperers from a hundred miles from here. | 爆炸会引来方圆上百里的行尸和低语者 | 
| [42:38] | We don’t want our backs pressed against this mountain when they come. | 我们不能背靠着山被他们困住 | 
| [42:43] | We can’t save them if we’re dead. | 如果我们死了 还怎么救他们 | 
| [42:50] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [43:04] | Go ahead and say it to me. | 对我直说吧 | 
| [43:06] | I deserve it. | 我罪有应得 | 
| [43:09] | Just say it to me. | 对我说吧 | 
| [43:13] | You were right about everything. | 你说的话都是对的 | 
| [43:14] | Just say it. | 说吧 | 
| [43:16] | No, please. | 不 求求你 | 
| [43:19] | You cared about her. | 你在乎她 | 
| [43:21] | And now she’s gone because of me. | 现在她因为我没了 | 
| [43:23] | Please, just say it! | 求你了 说吧 | 
| [43:26] | Please say it! | 求你说出来 | 
| [43:34] | Go home. | 回去 | 
| [43:36] | Tell the others we found the horde. | 告诉其他人我们找到了尸群 | 
| [43:39] | Where you gonna be? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [43:40] | They got out before us. | 他们比我们先出来 | 
| [43:43] | There’s gotta be another way in. | 一定还有别的入口 | 
| [44:01] | No. | 不 |