时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yo! | 嘿 |
[00:03] | ‘Sup?! | 嘘 |
[00:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:07] | What do you want? Excuse me? | 你想要干么 对不起 |
[00:10] | You guys were the ones calling out and making a racket. | 是你们大喊和喧哗的 |
[00:12] | I thought you needed help, | 我还以为你们需要帮助 |
[00:13] | but now you’re acting like I’m the one causing a problem here? | 现在搞得好像是我在闹事一样 |
[00:16] | Damn. I haven’t seen anyone in over a year, | 该死 我已经一年多没见过活人了 |
[00:19] | and the first ones I find seem like a bunch of meanies. | 碰上的第一群人就是一帮刻薄鬼 |
[00:23] | You just caught us off guard. | 你只是吓到我们了 |
[00:25] | – We didn’t know if you were attacking… – Seriously? | -我们不知道你是不是在攻击… -认真的吗 |
[00:28] | If I wanted to attack, I’d hold the gun like this… | 我要是想攻击你们 我就这样拿枪了… |
[00:31] | with the dangerous part pointed at you, see? | 枪头对准你们 看到了吗 |
[00:33] | That’s for attacking. | 这才叫攻击 |
[00:35] | The other way, that’s for hello. | 不然的话 就是打招呼 |
[00:38] | So, as we can all agree, I wasn’t attacking. | 所以 大家都达成共识了 我之前没有攻击你们 |
[00:42] | But now… | 但现在 |
[00:45] | Now I’m not so sure. | 现在我可不确定了 |
[00:47] | Maybe that’s up to you. | 也许这得取决于你们 |
[00:48] | Are you gonna hurt me? | 你们会伤害我吗 |
[00:50] | Keep pointing the damn gun at us, and you’ll find out. | 继续用枪指着我们 你马上就知道了 |
[00:53] | No one has any intention of hurting you. | 没有人想伤害你 |
[00:58] | We were just admiring your displays. | 我们只是在欣赏你的大作 |
[01:02] | Are they yours? | 那些是你做的吗 |
[01:04] | Crap. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[01:06] | Do you like ’em? | 你喜欢吗 |
[01:07] | Yeah, not many rotters left in the city, | 城里没剩多少腐尸了 |
[01:09] | so I put these up as my decorations. | 所以我把它们当装饰裱了起来 |
[01:12] | Pain in the ass to put together, | 那可费了我好大劲 |
[01:14] | but they make the place feel more alive. | 不过倒是给这个地方添了不少活力 |
[01:16] | Although now that I’ve met actual live people again… | 不过现在 我又见到真正的活人了… |
[01:22] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[01:25] | You guys are real, right? | 你们是真实的吧 |
[01:27] | – Is that supposed to be a joke? – I dunno. | -这是在开玩笑吗 -我不知道 |
[01:29] | I mean, I never hallucinated before, | 我从来没有出现过幻觉 |
[01:31] | but there’s a first time for everything. | 但是凡事总有头一回 |
[01:32] | Uh, say something I wouldn’t know. Like, uh… | 说些我不知道的事 比如… |
[01:36] | what’s the capital of Pennsylvania? | 宾夕法尼亚州的首府是哪里 |
[01:38] | Harrisburg. | 哈里斯堡 |
[01:39] | Did I know that? | 我以前知道吗 |
[01:41] | I think I knew that. | 我觉得我知道 |
[01:42] | Ha! Maybe I am hallucinating. | 也许我真出现幻觉了 |
[01:45] | – This is… This is wild. – Hey. | -这太疯狂了 -喂 |
[01:47] | You certain it’s just you out here? | 你确定这里只有你一个人吗 |
[01:48] | Didn’t I already tell you that? | 我不是早就跟你说了吗 |
[01:50] | I’ve been on my own for over a year, | 我一个人过了一年多 |
[01:52] | and it totally sucks. | 这感觉糟透了 |
[01:55] | Da… Damn. I should be nicer. | 该死 我态度应该好一点 |
[01:58] | Talking to possibly real people again | 和可能是真实的人对话 |
[02:00] | is making me freak out. | 让我真的乐疯了 |
[02:01] | You… I’m just… | 你… 我还是… |
[02:02] | I’m just gonna shut up. | 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[02:09] | I’m Juanita Sanchez. | 我叫胡安妮塔·桑切斯 |
[02:10] | But I never liked the name Juanita. | 但我一直不喜欢胡安妮塔这个名字 |
[02:12] | You can call me Princess. | 你们可以叫我公主 |
[02:14] | Why “Princess”? | 为什么要叫”公主” |
[02:15] | Because “Queen” makes me sound old. | 因为叫”女王”的话听起来很老 |
[02:19] | And pretentious. | 而且很装 |
[02:24] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Princess. | 见到你很荣幸 公主 |
[02:26] | I am… Ezekiel. | 我叫…以西结 |
[02:29] | And these are my friends, Eugene and Yumiko. | 这些是我的朋友 尤金和由美子 |
[02:34] | Let me show you guys around. | 我带你们到处转转 |
[02:35] | We got plenty of space for you to chill out, | 这里很大 你们可以随便玩 |
[02:38] | put your feet up. | 好好休息 |
[02:39] | Y’all need supplies? You need food? | 你们需要补给吗 你们需要食物吗 |
[02:42] | Hair dye? | 染发剂吗 |
[02:43] | I’ve got a neat place for us to swim a couple blocks away. | 几个街区外 我还有个不错的游泳池 |
[02:46] | We appreciate the hospitality, but we can’t stay. | 谢谢你的热情招待 但我们不能久留 |
[02:50] | Oh. O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:51] | We’re on a very important mission. | 我们在执行一个很重要的任务 |
[02:53] | Ohhh?! What sorta mission? | 什么任务 |
[02:55] | Uh, that’s our business. | 与你无关 |
[02:56] | Well, let me least show you the best way through the city. | 那至少让我带你们走穿过这座城市的最佳路线 |
[02:58] | – No, thank you. – Oh, come on. Why not? | -不用了 谢谢 -拜托 为什么不行 |
[03:01] | Because we don’t know you. | 因为我们不认识你 |
[03:03] | Of course you do. | 你们当然认识了 |
[03:05] | Princess? | 我叫公主啊 |
[03:08] | I’m great. You’ll see. | 我很棒的 待会你就知道了 |
[03:15] | Watch how helpful I can be. | 看看我能帮你们多少忙 |
[03:17] | No, wait. Please! Don’t… | 不 等等 拜托 别… |
[03:27] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[03:40] | Damn. | 该死 |
[03:43] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[04:34] | At least it’s not a total loss. | 至少没损失一切 |
[04:37] | And we can still find the horses tomorrow. | 而且我们明天也可以去把马找回来 |
[04:39] | Not to be a naysayer, | 我不是有意拍马腿 |
[04:40] | but our rendezvous window is tighter than a tourniquet. | 但我们就快要错过见面时间了 |
[04:44] | I have doubts that it’ll be possible to make the journey by foot. | 光靠步行我很怀疑我们能不能赶上 |
[04:46] | Any additional day spent on an empty search | 在无意义的搜寻上多花一天时间 |
[04:48] | would place us on the failure side of that window. | 都会让我们错过见面 |
[04:50] | So, if it’s possible to walk, we start now. | 所以如果真要走过去 我们现在就得出发 |
[04:54] | Missing this meeting isn’t an option. | 我们不能错过这次见面 |
[04:56] | We’ve got way too many people counting on us back home. | 家里有太多人指望着我们了 |
[04:59] | What about Princess? She offered to help. | 那公主怎么办 她主动提出帮忙 |
[05:02] | Why don’t we take her up on it? | 我们何不接受她的提议 |
[05:10] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[05:12] | – What could it hurt? – Plenty. | -能有什么坏处 -太多了 |
[05:14] | Anyone alone for this long | 任何独居了这么久的人 |
[05:15] | ends up selfish, crazy… | 最后都会变得自私 疯狂… |
[05:17] | in her case, definitely both. | 而她则是两者兼具 |
[05:20] | We can’t trust her. | 我们不能信任她 |
[05:21] | I’m not suggesting that we follow her blindly. | 我不是说要盲目地跟随她 |
[05:24] | But if she knows how to find transportation… | 但如果她知道如何能找到交通工具… |
[05:26] | Then she wouldn’t still be here, alone. | 那她怎么可能还留在这里 独自一人 |
[05:30] | Look, if she had a ride, why hasn’t she left? | 听着 如果她有交通工具 她为什么不离开 |
[05:33] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[05:34] | Is Princess a few bananas short of a bunch? | 公主是不是离全疯只有一步之遥 |
[05:37] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[05:38] | Does she have access to automobiles and working fuel? | 她是否能搞到汽车和汽油 |
[05:40] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[05:41] | But at present, we possess limited options, | 但如今 我们没什么选择 |
[05:43] | so even a slim possibility is worth investigating. | 所以即便是一点点可能性也值得一试 |
[05:48] | Apologies, Yumiko. | 抱歉 由美子 |
[05:50] | My vote’s with the king. | 我投国王一票 |
[06:02] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:04] | I feel really bad about what happened. | 我对之前发生的事深感抱歉 |
[06:06] | Let me make it up to you guys. | 请让我补偿你们 |
[06:07] | You mentioned you had access to some transportation? | 你说你能搞到交通工具 |
[06:10] | A whole garage full. | 一整个车库 |
[06:11] | Tons of choices. I’ll take you there. | 任君挑选 我带你们去 |
[06:13] | You want us to follow you, you hand over your gun. | 你想让我们跟你去 就得把枪给我们 |
[06:17] | Really wanna spend time with living people again, | 我是真的很想和活人多相处 |
[06:20] | but I’m not sure I trust you, either. | 但我也不确定自己是否信任你们 |
[06:22] | I mean, I’m outnumbered. | 毕竟你们人多势众 |
[06:24] | I could probably take out one of you, | 我可能能干掉你们中的一个 |
[06:26] | two if I’m lucky. | 如果走运能干掉两个 |
[06:27] | But then he’d still be left to kill me anyways. | 但还剩一个他能把我干掉 |
[06:29] | So why even try? | 所以我何苦呢 |
[06:30] | Unless I have a death wish, | 除非我想死 |
[06:32] | which, clearly, I don’t | 但显然 我不想死 |
[06:34] | because I have been living here alone for so long. | 因为我都一个人在这里活了这么久了 |
[06:36] | See? | 你瞧 |
[06:42] | Fine. You can have it. | 行吧 给你们 |
[06:48] | I know where to find more guns, anyway. | 反正我知道能去哪里找枪 |
[06:51] | So, then… the garage? | 那接下来…去车库 |
[06:54] | Right. Yeah. Of course. | 对了 嗯 走吧 |
[06:55] | All those in the market for a new set of wheels, | 所有想买新车的顾客 |
[06:57] | follow me! | 跟我走 |
[07:06] | Selfish. | 自私 |
[07:08] | And crazy. | 且疯狂 |
[07:32] | Wherrrre aaaaarrre theyyy… | 他们去哪了 |
[08:22] | He’s keeping the cats away. | 它能赶走猫 |
[08:25] | Mostly. | 大部分 |
[08:28] | Your turn to watch. | 轮到你站岗了 |
[08:31] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[08:33] | Everybody’s counting on me. | 所有人都指望着我 |
[08:36] | You’ll come through. | 你会挺过去的 |
[08:39] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -你真这么觉得 -是的 |
[08:43] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[08:45] | Uh, I need somebody to run an errand for me. | 我需要一个人帮我跑个腿 |
[08:51] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[08:53] | Don’t go home. | 别回家 |
[08:55] | They’ll only find us if you answer me. | 如果你回答我 只会让他们找到我们 |
[08:58] | We got a plan to end this. | 我们有个计划能结束这一切 |
[09:00] | One I think you’d like. | 一个我觉得你会喜欢的计划 |
[09:05] | Man, being on the run like this, | 老天 像这样逃亡 |
[09:06] | barely scraping by… | 勉强度日… |
[09:09] | reminds me of the old gang. | 让我想起了我们曾经那队人 |
[09:14] | Seems like ages now. | 感觉像是好久之前的事了 |
[09:19] | Michonne? | 米琼恩 |
[09:21] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[09:26] | Michonne? | 米琼恩 |
[10:05] | No sign of them. They left quickly. | 没看见他们 他们撤离得很迅速 |
[10:08] | Couldn’t have gone far. | 不可能走远 |
[10:10] | Do we search elsewhere? | 我们要去别处搜吗 |
[10:13] | Where… | 去哪里 |
[10:15] | They have nothinggggg… | 他们一无所有 |
[10:17] | Theyyyy fleeee… | 他们逃走 |
[10:19] | theyyyy hiiiiide… | 他们藏匿 |
[10:21] | Ocean. | 海边 |
[10:58] | Prepare the guardians. | 准备好守护者 |
[11:01] | We walk. | 我们出发 |
[11:30] | I thought all the cats left. | 我以为所有猫都跑了 |
[11:35] | Not this one. | 这只没有 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry about your mom. | 你妈妈的事我很遗憾 |
[11:47] | You don’t have to be. | 你不用遗憾 |
[11:52] | You miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 不想 |
[12:04] | Not everyone gets to have a mom like yours. | 不是所有人的妈妈都和你的一样 |
[12:35] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:37] | Yeah, running to the road for Luke. | 没事 替卢克跑趟腿 |
[12:39] | And give them some exercise. | 让它们也锻炼一下 |
[12:52] | Judith. | 朱迪思 |
[12:54] | – What’re you doing? – I’m fine. | -你在干什么 -我没事 |
[12:57] | Who you with? | 你和谁一起来的 |
[12:58] | No one. | 没人 |
[13:00] | Come on. We’re going back. Let’s go. | 好了 我们回去 走吧 |
[13:01] | – Please, I wanna stay. – No. | -拜托 我想留在这 -不行 |
[13:04] | I left Father Gabriel a note. | 我给加百利神父留了字条 |
[13:06] | I swear, it’s fine. | 我发誓 没事的 |
[13:09] | No, that wasn’t a question. Let’s go. | 不行 我不是在和你商量 我们走 |
[13:11] | No. | 不要 |
[13:13] | I hate it up there. | 我讨厌上面那个地方 |
[13:15] | Smells like cat pee. | 有一股猫尿味 |
[13:20] | I wanna learn what you do, how to keep us safe. | 我想学你做的事情 如何保护大家 |
[13:24] | In case something happens. | 以防发生什么事情 |
[13:30] | I walk the perimeter. | 我在周边巡查 |
[13:32] | I look for anything that looks wrong. | 寻找不对劲的迹象 |
[13:34] | If I find something, I go somewhere safe, | 如果发现了什么 我会找个安全的地方 |
[13:35] | and I radio it in. | 呼叫报告 |
[13:38] | There’s no room for mistakes, not right now. | 不能犯错 现在不行 |
[13:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | If you do this with me, you’re gonna do everything I say, | 如果你要和我一起 就得服从我说的话 |
[13:49] | you’re gonna stay right next to me. All right? | 时刻待在我身后 行吗 |
[13:51] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[13:52] | All right. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[14:08] | This is wrong. | 这不对 |
[14:14] | They are not fools. | 他们不是傻子 |
[14:18] | They expect us. | 他们在等着我们 |
[14:21] | The path is not clear. | 路径还不清楚 |
[14:27] | The pack believes in your wisdom. | 大家相信你的智慧 |
[14:31] | They follow the Alpha. | 他们追随阿尔法 |
[14:34] | Beta, I mean. | 我是说 贝塔 |
[14:37] | Apologies. | 对不起 |
[14:38] | We see her within you. | 我们在你身上看到了她 |
[14:41] | Waaaaaaait. | 等等 |
[14:56] | Show me. | 告诉我 |
[15:02] | Show me the path. | 告诉我往哪走 |
[15:06] | Patience… | 耐心 |
[15:09] | Haaaave faith in your strennnngth… | 相信自己的力量 |
[15:15] | Watch… | 观察 |
[15:18] | Learnnnn… | 学习 |
[15:21] | We walk. | 我们走 |
[15:24] | We wait. | 我们等待 |
[15:53] | Tower, do you copy? | 塔 能听到吗 |
[15:54] | Yes, we copy. | 是的 收到 |
[15:56] | They’re heading toward Oceanside… as expected. | 他们向海边旅馆前进了 和预想的一样 |
[16:00] | – Any sign of slowing? – Not yet. | -有减速的迹象吗 -还没有 |
[16:02] | We’ll stay on them. | 我们会继续跟踪他们 |
[16:03] | If anything changes, we’ll send word. | 如果出现任何变化 我们再报告 |
[16:05] | Copy that. Be safe. | 收到 注意安全 |
[16:07] | Same. Over. | 你也是 完毕 |
[16:15] | How much longer do you reckon? | 你觉得还要多久 |
[16:17] | Almost there. | 马上就到 |
[16:18] | If this is a waste of our time… | 如果你敢浪费我们的时间… |
[16:20] | It’ll be worth it. Don’t worry! | 会物有所值的 别担心 |
[16:25] | Make sure you guys stay close to me, | 你们要跟紧我 |
[16:27] | and please watch your step. | 一定要注意脚下 |
[16:39] | 3 Tres… | |
[16:41] | 4 Cuatro… | |
[16:43] | 5 Cinco… | |
[17:01] | Starting to wonder if you were right about her. | 我开始怀疑你对她的看法是不是对的了 |
[17:04] | Oh, I am. | 我是对的 |
[17:06] | But let’s figure out what she’s up to first. | 但是先弄清她有什么企图吧 |
[17:12] | 54 Cincuenta y cuatro… | |
[17:13] | 55 Cincuenta y cinco… | |
[17:15] | Is there a particular method behind this navigational technique, | 这种导航技术背后有什么特殊方法吗 |
[17:18] | or are you just meandering about? | 还是说你只是在乱走 |
[17:24] | Holy crap. | 天啊 |
[17:26] | I think I just found your horse. | 找到你的马了 |
[17:31] | Did walkers eat it? | 是行尸吃了它吗 |
[17:33] | No, it probably just stepped on one of the mines. | 不 它可能踩上了地雷 |
[17:37] | What do you particularly mean by the term “mines”? | 你说的”地雷”是什么意思 |
[17:42] | You know, those things you step on and then they go boom. | 就是你踩上去会爆炸的玩意儿 |
[17:46] | Are you saying you brought us into a minefield? | 你是说你把我们带进了雷区吗 |
[17:49] | Well, yeah. But it… it’s a small one. | 是的 但这只是个小雷区 |
[17:51] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[17:53] | Why would you keep that from us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[17:54] | I just didn’t want you to worry. | 我只是不想让你们担心 |
[17:56] | I told you we couldn’t trust her. | 我跟你说过我们不能信任她 |
[17:57] | I walk this all the time! | 我经常走这个雷区 |
[17:58] | It’s no big deal. I got the route right up here. | 没什么大不了的 我脑海里有路线 |
[18:01] | – So you can get us out? – Of course. | -所以你可以带我们出去 -当然了 |
[18:02] | As soon as I figure out where we left off. | 先等我搞清楚刚数到哪儿了 |
[18:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:07] | Well, I don’t normally stop in the middle, | 我一般不会半路停下来 |
[18:08] | so I kinda lost count. | 所以我忘记数到多少了 |
[18:11] | I Just need a minute to think. | 我需要一会儿来思考 |
[18:12] | Either you get us out of here safely, | 要么你安全把我们带出去 |
[18:14] | or I’ll kill you myself. | 要么我亲手杀了你 |
[18:16] | That’s fair. | 很公平 |
[18:41] | Ah. Guess not. | 看来不对 |
[18:46] | Anyone have an extra canteen? | 谁有多余的水壶吗 |
[18:56] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:01] | Almost have it. | 就差一点 |
[19:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:18] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:23] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你肯来 |
[19:26] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这样 |
[19:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:32] | No, it’s not. | 有事 |
[19:37] | If I could go back… | 如果我可以回到过去… |
[19:40] | I’m so sorry, Kelly, for everything. | 我为这一切感到抱歉 凯利 |
[19:43] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[19:45] | She’s not. | 没有 |
[19:51] | Maybe it’s because she’s so… tough | 也许是因为她很坚强 |
[19:56] | to survive anything. | 能挺过一切 |
[20:01] | Maybe there’s just this part of me that… | 也许我内心深处 |
[20:04] | won’t accept that she’s gone. | 不愿意接受她走了 |
[20:09] | And, uh, so… | 所以 |
[20:11] | I understand you. | 我理解你 |
[20:14] | Why you did… all of it. | 我理解你为什么那样做 |
[20:20] | It doesn’t mean I should have. | 这并不意味着我该那样做 |
[20:27] | When I started losing my hearing… | 我开始失去听力时 |
[20:32] | my sister told me that it wasn’t my weakness. | 我姐姐告诉我 这不是我的弱点 |
[20:37] | It was my… | 而是我的 |
[20:40] | superpower. | 超能力 |
[20:49] | And now look. | 现在瞧瞧 |
[20:52] | Everyone’s learning sign because of me. | 因为我 每个人都在学手语 |
[20:57] | You think that the way you are is… is a weakness? | 你觉得你这样是弱点吗 |
[21:04] | I heard the stories about you, in the old days. | 我听说过你之前的故事 |
[21:09] | We all have. | 我们都听过 |
[21:12] | That you… you’d just go off. | 你就…独自离开 |
[21:17] | And do the thing that only you can do. | 做了只有你能做到的事 |
[21:23] | Lone wolf. | 独狼 |
[21:26] | That’s your superpower. | 那是你的超能力 |
[21:29] | You can’t give up everything about yourself because… | 你不能放弃自己的一切 就因为 |
[21:36] | …bad things happen. | 发生了糟糕的事 |
[21:40] | I gotta believe that. | 我得相信这点 |
[21:57] | I, um… | 我 |
[21:59] | I don’t think you’ve eaten anything today. | 你今天好像还没吃东西 |
[22:02] | I’m good. | 我不饿 |
[22:04] | You know, I can’t tell if it’s just one of those things | 我不知道你这样是因为你不想吃 |
[22:06] | or the craziness of us all moving to an abandoned tower… | 还是因为我们都疯了 转移到一个废塔上 |
[22:11] | or if you’re just avoiding me. | 还是你只是在躲着我 |
[22:15] | I’m avoiding you. | 我在躲着你 |
[22:18] | Well, shit, that… that’s honest. | 该死 真诚实 |
[22:23] | You want me to lie? | 你希望我撒谎吗 |
[22:26] | Make you feel better? | 让你感觉好受些 |
[22:30] | No, I don’t. | 我不希望 |
[22:32] | Okay. Well, you can give someone else the rat stew. | 好吧 你可以把炖老鼠端给别人了 |
[22:34] | It’s not rat. It’s possum. | 不是老鼠 是负鼠 |
[22:39] | I mean, yeah, basically a big rat, but I, um… | 基本上就是大老鼠 但是我 |
[22:44] | I just wanted to say… | 我只想说 |
[22:46] | that I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[22:49] | Your mom, I mean, she did some horrible shit | 你妈妈 她做了可怕的事 |
[22:51] | that there’s no excusing any of it, but… | 那是不可原谅的 但是 |
[22:54] | I liked… | 我喜欢 |
[22:56] | I liked a lot of things about her. | 我喜欢她的许多特点 |
[22:58] | And I wish to God I didn’t have to do what I did. | 我真希望我不必做那种事 |
[23:01] | But if there’s something that you wanna say to me, | 但如果你想对我说什么 |
[23:03] | then you should say it. | 那就说吧 |
[23:08] | Most of us wish you’d died, too. | 我们中的大部分人都希望你也死了 |
[23:32] | We never should have followed her. | 我们就不该跟着她 |
[23:34] | This is exactly the kind of thing I was afraid would happen. | 我就是害怕会发生这种事 |
[23:38] | I have been afraid of many things. | 我害怕过许多事情 |
[23:41] | But this one’s new. | 但这种事还是头一回 |
[23:43] | Just as an FYI, we’re running out of time on multiple fronts. | 顺说 我们在多条战线都快没时间了 |
[23:49] | Fence instability being the most pressing. | 栅栏不稳定是最紧迫的一件事 |
[23:51] | But I’m also concerned with improper mine placement, | 但我也担心地雷放置不当 |
[23:53] | which could lead to a cascade. | 可能会导致级联 |
[23:54] | What’s a cascade? | 级联是什么 |
[24:00] | Chain reaction. | 连锁反应 |
[24:01] | You don’t want to be stuck in the middle | 越来越多地雷爆炸时 |
[24:03] | when more of these puppies start popping off. | 你可不想被困在中间 |
[24:05] | Maybe there’s something I can do. | 也许我能做点什么 |
[24:17] | I’m kinda blowing this, huh? | 我算是搞砸了 对吧 |
[24:20] | It’s not ideal. | 不算理想 |
[24:23] | But leading us to safety could go a long way. | 但是把我们带到安全的地方会大有作用 |
[24:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:27] | I just wanna say I didn’t mean to. | 我只想说 我不是故意的 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry, y’know? | 对不起 |
[24:35] | Eeeny, meeny… | 找呀找呀… |
[24:37] | What is she doing now? | 她现在在做什么 |
[24:38] | …please no mine-ys… | 拜托别找到… |
[24:41] | Moe. | 地雷 |
[24:58] | I’m still here. Cool. | 我还活着 很好 |
[25:00] | We should be good from here, guys. | 后面应该就安全了 各位 |
[25:22] | A hunter moves, | 猎人一动 |
[25:23] | everything else moves around it. | 周围的一切都会随之而动 |
[25:26] | Try to spot things that don’t belong, | 试着找出不属于这里的东西 |
[25:29] | things that just don’t feel right. | 你感觉不对劲的东西 |
[25:31] | Now take a look. | 现在看看 |
[25:33] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[25:43] | Living or dead? | 活人还是死人 |
[25:46] | Walker. | 行尸 |
[25:50] | They could be roundin’ more up. | 他们可能在聚集更多行尸 |
[25:52] | Stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[26:25] | Come on. | 快 |
[26:33] | You put our lives in danger back there. | 你刚才让我们有了生命危险 |
[26:35] | – For what? – I didn’t. | -为了什么 -我没有 |
[26:36] | – Let’s all just take a… – No, no, no, no, no. | -我们都冷静… -不不不 |
[26:38] | Our friends, our families, are depending on us. | 我们的朋友和家人都指望着我们 |
[26:40] | She may not have anyone left to care about, | 她也许没有需要关心的人了 |
[26:41] | but we sure as hell do. | 但我们还有 |
[26:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:44] | Fleetwood Drive. | 弗利特伍德车道 |
[26:47] | What? | 什么 |
[26:48] | We passed Fleetwood Drive earlier. | 我们之前也经过了弗利特伍德车道 |
[26:50] | Uh, must’ve been a different Fleetwood. | 肯定是另一个弗利特伍德 |
[26:52] | We’ve got like five of them all over the city… | 市里大概有五个叫这名的地方 |
[26:54] | streets, avenues, roads… it’s super confusing. | 小街 大道 公路 超混乱的 |
[26:57] | No, it was most certainly Fleetwood Drive. | 不 肯定就是弗利特伍德车道 |
[26:59] | I remember seeing the sign and saying to myself, | 我记得看到这个路牌后心想 |
[27:00] | “Granddaddy used to drive a Fleetwood.” | “我爷爷以前开的就是弗利特伍德牌汽车” |
[27:04] | You’ve led us around all day | 你带着我们绕了一整天 |
[27:05] | when we could’ve walked straight here? | 而我们本可以直接走过来 |
[27:07] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[27:10] | Yumiko… | 由美子 |
[27:11] | You better tell us what you’re up to, | 你最好告诉我们你的目的 |
[27:13] | and maybe I’ll leave you here alive. | 也许我会留下你的命 |
[27:14] | Okay, okay, okay. I might’ve maybe sort of | 好吧 我也许之前 |
[27:17] | missed the turn onto Fleetwood earlier | 错过了进入弗利特伍德车道的路口 |
[27:19] | but only because I was having too much fun! | 但只是因为我玩得很开心 |
[27:21] | And then I figured, we could take the scenic route | 然后我想着 我们可以走观光路线 |
[27:23] | instead of turning around and keep the fun going! | 继续快乐的旅程 而不是掉头回去 |
[27:25] | – Into a minefield. – Which looks bad… I know. | -走进雷区吗 -那看起来很糟 我知道 |
[27:28] | But I’d been through it like a billion times before, | 但我以前走过雷区无数次了 |
[27:31] | and I never thought it was gonna to be a problem | 从来没觉得会出问题 |
[27:33] | until it was. | 直到出事了 |
[27:35] | All I wanted was to show you the garage, | 我只是想带你们去看车库 |
[27:37] | and then you’d be like, “Princess, you’re amazing! | 然后你们就会说”公主 你真厉害 |
[27:40] | We want to stay and be friends!” | 我们想留下来和你做朋友” |
[27:43] | But, no… | 结果 不 |
[27:44] | I screwed it up. | 我搞砸了 |
[27:46] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:54] | When I was first here, by myself, | 我一个人刚来这里时 |
[27:55] | I figured somebody else would show up eventually. | 我想着迟早会有其他人出现 |
[27:57] | Odds are, right? | 很有可能 对吧 |
[27:58] | And then days turned into months. | 然后不知不觉几个月过去了 |
[28:00] | And it was so empty. But then I realized, | 那里空空荡荡 但之后我意识到 |
[28:04] | this isn’t that different from how I felt before all this. | 这跟我在灾变前的感受没什么差别 |
[28:09] | This one time, someone told me, | 有一次 某人曾对我说过 |
[28:13] | “You’re hard to love.” | “爱你很难” |
[28:16] | So maybe it’s me. | 所以也许是我的问题 |
[28:17] | Maybe I deserve this. | 也许是我活该 |
[28:19] | And all day, | 今天一整天 |
[28:20] | I kept hearing that little voice in my head… | 我脑子里都不断听见那微弱的声音说 |
[28:23] | “It’s me.” | “是我” |
[28:25] | And I know I should’ve… turned around, | 我知道我应该…掉头的 |
[28:29] | or told you guys the truth, | 或告诉你们真相 |
[28:30] | but I didn’t want that voice to be right. | 但我不想被那声音说中了 |
[28:33] | So… | 所以 |
[28:35] | I am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:45] | I have an all-too-familiar sense of how you feel. | 我对你的感受再熟悉不过 |
[28:56] | I’ve made poor decisions. | 我做过糟糕的决定 |
[28:59] | Lied to folks. | 欺骗过别人 |
[29:01] | The inevitable alternative meant being left alone. | 必然结果就是众叛亲离 |
[29:05] | No one wants that. | 没人希望那样 |
[29:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:12] | Just to clarify… | 我就想弄明白 |
[29:15] | you do have access to those wheels, correct? | 你的确能搞到车 对吗 |
[29:39] | Throw it over there. | 把刀丢开 |
[29:41] | Now. | 快点 |
[29:44] | I will if you pull this outta me. | 你把箭拔出来我就丢 |
[29:47] | I can’t die like this. | 我不能这样死去 |
[29:50] | It ain’t natural. | 这不自然 |
[29:52] | You drop the knife, I’ll think about it. | 你把刀放下 我就考虑一下 |
[29:58] | Where’re your people? | 你的人呢 |
[29:59] | A few miles east. | 以东几英里处 |
[30:01] | Headed to the ocean. | 在往海边走 |
[30:04] | Are they with the horde? | 他们带着尸群吗 |
[30:06] | You a scout? | 你是探子吗 |
[30:07] | I was… | 我本来是 |
[30:10] | going off on my own. | 但我独自离开了 |
[30:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:13] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[30:16] | I love those people, but he’s… | 我爱那些人 但他… |
[30:19] | I couldn’t stay there. | 我无法留在那里 |
[30:23] | He’s what? | 他怎么了 |
[30:25] | Lost it. | 疯了 |
[30:27] | After what you did to her. | 在你们对她做出那种事后 |
[30:30] | Will you take this out? | 你能拔出来吗 |
[30:34] | Does he know where we are? | 他知道我们在哪吗 |
[30:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:40] | But he’s gonna keep coming for you. | 但他会继续追杀你们 |
[30:44] | You took too much. | 你们夺走太多了 |
[30:46] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[30:47] | Please. | 求求你 |
[30:50] | I want to walk… after. | 我想走路… 在死去后 |
[30:53] | Does he know where we are? | 他知道我们在哪吗 |
[30:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:57] | I mean it. | 我说的是实话 |
[31:15] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要那么做 |
[31:17] | She didn’t have any information for us, anyway. | 反正她没情报可告诉我们 |
[31:21] | She was gonna die. | 她没救了 |
[31:23] | Better to be quick. | 索性痛快一点 |
[31:28] | We’re gonna leave her? | 我们就把她丢在这里吗 |
[31:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:33] | Maybe she has a family. | 也许她有家人 |
[31:38] | Look, if they’re only a few miles away, | 听着 如果他们离这里只有几英里 |
[31:40] | maybe we can spot something from the top of the tower. | 也许我们可以在塔顶观察到什么 |
[31:50] | Faith. Faith. | 信念 信念 |
[31:53] | Faith. Watch. | 信念 观察 |
[31:57] | Learn. | 学习 |
[32:00] | Theyyy fleeee beforrre youuuu… | 他们见到你会逃跑 |
[32:06] | Strength… | 力量 |
[32:09] | Strength… | 力量 |
[32:15] | Waaaaatch… | 观察 |
[32:23] | Faaaaith. | 信念 |
[32:26] | Yesssssss… | 是的 |
[32:28] | Faaaaaaith… | 信念 |
[32:30] | will beeeee rewarrrrrded… | 必有回报 |
[32:43] | Still no sign of slowing? | 依然没有减速吗 |
[32:46] | You think this can work? | 你觉得能成功吗 |
[32:48] | This plan? | 这个计划 |
[32:49] | Has to, doesn’t it? | 必须得成功 不是吗 |
[32:52] | I guess so. | 我猜是的 |
[32:57] | Always thought, | 我一直以为 |
[32:59] | once Alpha was dead… | 阿尔法死了之后 |
[33:01] | it’d be easier to see light. | 更容易看到希望 |
[33:04] | Past what we lost, y’know? | 让失去的成为过去 |
[33:06] | I don’t know about seeing past. | 我不知道什么过去 |
[33:09] | But I can fight here, | 但我现在可以战斗 |
[33:12] | try to make sure we don’t lose again. | 确保我们不再失去 |
[33:15] | For Gracie, Adam. | 为了格雷西 亚当 |
[33:18] | Whatever it takes. | 无论代价多大 |
[33:22] | Then, all this loss will maybe add up to something… | 然后失去的一切也许会有所意义… |
[33:23] | Hold on. Are they slowing down? | 等等 尸群减速了吗 |
[33:28] | No. | 没有 |
[33:31] | They’re changing direction. Toward the tower. | 它们转向塔那边了 |
[33:33] | – Call it in. – Yeah. | -快报告 -嗯 |
[33:39] | It’s no good. | 没信号 |
[33:42] | We got to leave… now. | 我们必须立刻离开 |
[34:03] | You don’t get to tell me what to do. | 你不能对我指手画脚 |
[34:06] | You’re right. I can’t. | 你说得对 我不能 |
[34:11] | I think that you should hit me. | 我认为你应该打我 |
[34:12] | And it will make you feel better. | 这能让你感觉好一些 |
[34:16] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[34:18] | You have to mourn her. | 你必须哀悼她 |
[34:20] | You know, you need to say goodbye. | 你得跟她道别 |
[34:22] | Otherwise, it’s gonna eat you up from the insides. | 不然这会从内到外侵蚀你 |
[34:26] | Just… Just trust me on this. | 在这件事上信我吧 |
[34:29] | Look, she was still your mom. | 听着 她依然是你妈妈 |
[34:32] | You know? And we only get the one. | 妈妈是谁我们没得挑 |
[34:35] | So you… you should hit me… | 所以你应该打我 |
[34:38] | and just try to let it out. | 试着发泄出来 |
[34:42] | Otherwise, you are gonna drift further from these people, | 不然你会跟这些人渐行渐远 |
[34:45] | and I know you don’t want that. | 我知道你不想要那样 |
[34:46] | The hell do you know what I want, huh? | 你又不知道我想要什么 |
[34:49] | Tell me. | 告诉我啊 |
[34:50] | You’re a selfish asshole. | 你是个自私的混蛋 |
[34:53] | You only killed her so they’d think that you’re a hero. | 你杀她只是为了让他们把你当英雄 |
[34:56] | But nothing you do will ever make you that here! | 但不管你做什么 你都不可能成为英雄 |
[34:59] | Because you only care about yourself. | 因为你只在乎自己 |
[35:02] | Even now, trying to get me to do this? | 即使是现在 试图让我做这件事 |
[35:05] | You liked her? | 你喜欢她 |
[35:07] | How the hell can you tell me you liked her, huh?! | 你怎么能对我说你喜欢她 |
[35:10] | I hated her! | 我恨她 |
[35:12] | I want to hate her, | 我想恨她 |
[35:13] | so screw you for telling me I can’t even do that! | 所以你要是说我不能恨她 就去你的吧 |
[35:17] | It’s okay, Lydia. | 没事的 莉迪亚 |
[35:18] | No! | 不 |
[35:19] | It’s not okay! | 有事 |
[35:21] | It’s not okay! | 有事 |
[35:23] | It’s not okay! | 有事 |
[35:24] | It’s not… not… | 有… |
[35:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:51] | Wheels. | 车 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:55] | Not exactly the kind of ride I was picturing, but… | 不是我想象中的交通工具 但… |
[35:58] | 15 miles per hour is a significant increase over walking. | 15英里/小时比步行快多了 |
[36:05] | To be fair, she wasn’t lying about the garage. | 讲道理 车库的事她没撒谎 |
[36:12] | She came through. | 她通过考验了 |
[36:18] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[36:22] | – Listen, I… – I’m not a bad person. | -听着 我… -我不是坏人 |
[36:25] | I want you to know that. | 我希望你知道这点 |
[36:27] | And you had every reason not to trust me. | 你完全有理由不信任我 |
[36:31] | It’s so hard to take a chance on people in this world. | 在这个末世很难去冒险相信别人 |
[36:34] | And when those people lie to you, well… | 何况那个人还骗了你… |
[36:36] | Yeah. I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[36:39] | It sucks. | 很糟糕 |
[36:40] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[36:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:43] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:45] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[36:46] | I wish I had done things better, | 我希望我做得更好 |
[36:48] | but I guess my people skills are pretty rusty. | 但我的社交能力比较生疏 |
[36:52] | Well, that’s something we’re gonna have to work on, then. | 那我们可得好好磨炼这个能力 |
[36:55] | I was coming over here to see if you wanted to join us. | 我过来是问你想不想加入我们的 |
[37:04] | Wait. For real? | 等等 认真的吗 |
[37:06] | Yeah, as long as you don’t lie to us again, okay? | 是的 只要你不再骗我们 好吗 |
[37:08] | Yes. | 好 |
[37:10] | Yes, yes, yes! | 好好好 |
[37:12] | – Yes, yes! – Oh, okay. | -好 -好吧 |
[37:14] | Well, you know the area, so… | 你熟悉这片区域 所以… |
[37:18] | Do we have enough time to grab stuff from my stash? | 有时间让我去取点库存吗 |
[37:20] | I-I-I’ve got food and clothes | 我有食物 衣服 |
[37:22] | and a cool spear and some candy. | 超酷的矛 一些糖果 |
[37:25] | Does this mean I get to have my gun back? | 这是不是说枪能还我了 |
[37:27] | Can I know where we’re going? | 我能知道我们要去哪吗 |
[37:28] | Is there a map? Do I get to hold it? | 有地图吗 我能拿着地图吗 |
[37:42] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:45] | I can’t believe we just left her. | 我不敢相信我们丢下了她 |
[37:48] | In a ditch. | 在一个沟里 |
[37:54] | What if you were lost… | 如果你迷路了 |
[37:56] | and no one could find you? | 没人能找到你呢 |
[38:00] | Or RJ was. | 或者是小瑞 |
[38:02] | Or Mom. | 或者是妈妈 |
[38:06] | You gotta tell me where this is coming from. | 你必须告诉我你为什么想这么多 |
[38:11] | I just want us to be back together again. | 我只是希望大家能重聚在一起 |
[38:15] | At home. | 在家里 |
[38:17] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[38:19] | I radioed your mom | 我通知过你妈妈 |
[38:20] | so she knows not to go home, so she’s safe. | 她知道不该回家 所以她很安全 |
[38:23] | And that way, she can find us. | 她会找到我们的 |
[38:26] | You talked to her? | 你跟她说过话吗 |
[38:28] | No. | 没有 |
[38:29] | But I’m gonna keep trying. | 但我会继续尝试 |
[38:35] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[38:39] | I talked to her after the fire. | 在大火后我和她聊过 |
[38:42] | And I’m worried… | 我很担心… |
[38:45] | maybe she won’t come home. | 也许她回不来了 |
[38:49] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[38:52] | She went to go help some people she met. | 她要去帮助她遇见的一些人 |
[38:56] | Who needed her. | 他们需要她 |
[38:59] | I didn’t wanna tell you. | 我不想告诉你 |
[39:01] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[39:06] | ‘Cause maybe you’d leave, too. | 我怕你也离开 |
[39:11] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[39:14] | You promise? | 你能保证吗 |
[39:16] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:17] | – Why? – Because I can’t lie to you. | -为什么 -因为我不能骗你 |
[39:21] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我不知道以后会发生什么 |
[39:24] | And there ain’t no one that can tell you that they do. | 没有任何人能预知未来 |
[39:28] | And there’s one thing I know. | 但我知道一件事 |
[39:31] | There’s a whole bunch of people back there that’d do anything for you. | 家里有很多人愿意为你做任何事 |
[39:35] | And one day, when you’re older, | 某一天等你长大了 |
[39:37] | they’re gonna need you to do anything for them. | 你也要为他们做任何事 |
[39:40] | You got a whole lot of family. | 你有很多家人 |
[39:53] | Nothing can take the place of someone you love being gone. | 你爱的人离去后 没什么能弥补那个空缺 |
[39:57] | But that doesn’t mean that everything that follows | 但这不意味之后发生的事 |
[39:59] | is gonna break your heart. | 都会令你心碎 |
[40:16] | We gotta go, kiddo, all right? | 我们必须走了 孩子 好吗 |
[40:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:22] | Gabriel? | 加百利 |
[40:24] | Daryl… where are you? | 达里尔 你在哪 |
[40:26] | You’re breaking up. I can’t hear you. | 信号不好 我听不清 |
[40:27] | Come back… | 回来 |
[40:28] | they’ve… surrounded the… | 他们包围了我们 |
[40:30] | Gabriel? | 加百利 |
[40:31] | – We need… wagon… – Gabriel! | -我们需要马车 -加百利 |
[40:52] | Faith. | 信念 |
[40:55] | Faaaaith… | 信念… |
[40:58] | Reward. | 回报 |
[41:01] | Rewaaaaaaaaard… | 回报… |