时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I could have gotten that walker. | 我可以干掉那只行尸的 |
[00:24] | You are your mother’s daughter. | 你确实是你母亲的女儿 |
[00:26] | My dad’s, too. | 也是我爸的 |
[00:29] | What’d you tell RJ? | 你怎么跟小瑞说的 |
[00:30] | Well. I took him to the roof. | 我带他到屋顶 |
[00:34] | The sky was full of stars, | 天空布满星星 |
[00:35] | And I told him right now, | 我告诉他此刻 |
[00:37] | Mom’s looking at the very same stars as us. | 妈妈正和我们看着同一片星空 |
[00:40] | I said the same to Hershel. | 我对赫谢尔说了同样的话 |
[00:43] | Even thought it myself about all of you. | 我自己也是这样想着你们的 |
[00:46] | ‘Cause it’s true. | 因为这是真的 |
[00:49] | She’s out there. | 她就在某个地方 |
[00:51] | Under the same sky. | 在同一片天空下 |
[00:53] | She is. | 没错 |
[00:57] | This should do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[00:58] | – Push off. – Yeah? On three. | -推车 -好 数到三 |
[01:01] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:06] | Ya’ll be safe. | 注意安全 |
[01:20] | Hey, Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[01:30] | I didn’t escape, | 我没逃走 |
[01:30] | If that’s what you’re thinking. | 如果你是这样想的话 |
[01:43] | Well, shit. | 该死 |
[02:42] | Gabriel and Rosita just left with the first group. | 加百利和罗西塔刚跟第一组人走了 |
[02:45] | Did Oceanside give an answer? | 海边旅馆给答复了吗 |
[02:47] | Yes, and they’ll take some. | 给了 她们会接收一部分人 |
[02:49] | Luke’s gathering up about a dozen of them. | 卢克集合了十来个人 |
[02:51] | We can take the rest. | 我们可以带走剩下的 |
[02:55] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[03:00] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[03:01] | These are my people. | 他们是我的人 |
[03:05] | Is everybody okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[03:06] | Hershel’s fine. | 赫谢尔没事 |
[03:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:10] | Everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[03:11] | Holding tight at the rendezvous. | 在集合点等待 |
[03:12] | Let’s bring them back. | 我们去带他们回来 |
[03:13] | Come on. I want you to meet my friends. | 来 我想介绍你们认识我朋友 |
[03:17] | Carol, Daryl — Elijah and Cole. | 卡萝尔 达里尔 这是伊莱哲和科尔 |
[03:22] | Hershel and I were living with their people until recently. | 我和赫谢尔不久前还跟他们的人住在一起 |
[03:27] | We lost the village. | 我们失去了村庄 |
[03:28] | And now we need to live with you. | 现在我们需要和你们一起住 |
[03:31] | I thought I’d take them to Hilltop. | 我想带他们去山顶寨 |
[03:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:04] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[04:08] | Negan was with the Whisperers. | 尼根和低语者在一起 |
[04:12] | That night. | 那一晚 |
[04:14] | I wanted you to hear it from me, because — | 我希望由我亲口告诉你 因为… |
[04:16] | It was you? | 是你干的 |
[04:22] | You let him out? | 是你放走了他 |
[04:23] | Alpha needed to die, | 阿尔法必须死 |
[04:27] | And Negan was our best chance. | 尼根是我们最好的机会 |
[04:34] | We were gonna lose everything. | 我们本会失去一切 |
[04:37] | Negan’s a reason we didn’t. | 因为尼根我们才没有 |
[04:45] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[04:48] | Everyone’s just supposed to go to…What was it? | 大家该去的那地方 叫什么来着 |
[04:52] | – Alexandria. – Right. | -亚历山大 -对 |
[04:54] | So, we all go to Alexandria | 我们都去亚历山大 |
[04:55] | and live next door to the guy who torched this place? | 跟烧了这里的人做邻居吗 |
[04:58] | Same guy who killed her husband — | 那人还杀了她丈夫 |
[05:01] | Is that right? | 对吧 |
[05:02] | We’re still figurin’ things out. | 我们还在想办法 |
[05:09] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[05:12] | We need to get to Hershel and the others. | 我们得去找赫谢尔和其他人 |
[05:18] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要那样做 |
[05:19] | I did. I owe her that much. | 我有必要 这是我欠她的 |
[05:24] | I’ll go with her, try to smooth things over. | 我跟她去 尽量大事化小 |
[05:28] | She’s never gonna come around on him, you know. | 她永远不会改变对他的态度 |
[05:31] | Have you? | 你改变了吗 |
[05:39] | It’s good to see her, though. | 但我很高兴见到她 |
[05:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:55] | Daryl! | 达里尔 |
[05:58] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[06:01] | You’re gonna pick up Maggie’s people, right? | 你要去接玛姬的人 对吧 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:05] | I wanna come with you. | 我想跟你去 |
[06:07] | You’re gonna cover some new ground where we could… | 你会去一些没去过的地方 我们可以… |
[06:11] | You know, keep an eye out, for Connie. | 顺便找找康妮 |
[06:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:21] | The town marked the shelter at about 10 miles east. | 这座小镇往东约10英里处有个避难所 |
[07:23] | Too far out of the way. | 那里太远了 |
[07:25] | We might not hit anything else before dark. | 我们也许在天黑前找不到别的容身之所 |
[07:27] | Let’s keep going. | 继续走吧 |
[07:37] | About a half hour left, boss. | 大概还剩半小时 老大 |
[07:39] | If we’re lucky. | 如果我们走运的话 |
[07:40] | We can go a little longer. | 我们可以再走一会儿 |
[07:41] | No, we can’t. | 不行 |
[07:44] | It’s getting dark. | 天快黑了 |
[07:46] | We shouldn’t be out here. | 我们不该待在外面 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:03] | Okay? | 好 |
[08:05] | Okay what? | 好什么 |
[08:07] | You mean stay here? | 你是说待在这里吗 |
[08:08] | We should go up in the woods, | 我们该去树林里 |
[08:10] | Find higher ground. | 找个高地 |
[08:16] | I think we’ll all sleep better in some shelter. | 我觉得我们在室内会睡得更好 |
[08:20] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | Okay. So, all we have to do | 好 我们只用 |
[08:25] | is clear this whole parking lot full of sickos | 干掉整个停车场的行尸 |
[08:28] | and hole up for the night? | 然后过一夜吗 |
[08:30] | No sweat. | 轻轻松松 |
[09:26] | Maggie, you okay? | 玛姬 你没事吧 |
[09:27] | Just a cut, but I could use a little help! | 只是被划伤了 但我需要一点帮助 |
[10:17] | Alright, so, maybe a little sweat. | 好吧 也许没那么轻松 |
[10:42] | It’s all clear. | 一切安全 |
[10:43] | Cole’s on watch. | 科尔在放哨 |
[10:44] | Okay. Good. | 好 |
[10:50] | Hey, I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[10:53] | When your letters stopped, I thought, | 当你的信不再送来时 我还以为 |
[10:55] | I don’t know, maybe you were gone. | 我不知道 也许你死了 |
[11:01] | I wasn’t close to the drop for a long time. | 我有很长时间都没靠近送信点 |
[11:04] | But when I was… | 但当我靠近时 |
[11:08] | Well, when I was, I just didn’t stop. | 当我靠近时 我没有停下 |
[11:21] | What happened out there? | 发生了什么 |
[11:25] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[11:27] | You know, Georgie had all these good ideas. | 乔吉有很多好点子 |
[11:30] | With things going so well at Hilltop, | 山顶寨一切很顺利 |
[11:34] | the idea of doing that for others felt good. | 我感觉也应该去帮助别人 |
[11:38] | So, we’d find groups and do what we could. | 所以我们会找到别的组织 尽力帮助他们 |
[11:44] | But it’d always go sideways. | 但结果总是事与愿违 |
[11:46] | She still out there? Georgie? | 乔吉还在吗 |
[11:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:50] | We were in this little place near Knoxville | 几年前的夏天 我们在诺克斯维尔 |
[11:52] | a couple summers ago. | 附近的一个小村庄 |
[11:55] | I had this group. | 我找到了一群人 |
[11:58] | We taught them to reroute water, build a forge. | 我们教他们改道河水 建造锻造间 |
[12:02] | She heard about this city out west, | 她听说西边有座城市 |
[12:04] | so she and the twins went out there to check it out, | 所以她和双胞胎去探查情况 |
[12:06] | and I stayed back with Hershel. | 我和赫歇尔留在当地 |
[12:10] | And not long after, the place fell and we ran, | 没过多久 当地沦陷了 我们就跑了 |
[12:13] | and I haven’t seen her since. | 从那以后我再也没见过她 |
[12:17] | What happened to your group? | 你的那群人怎么了 |
[12:19] | Their village? | 他们的村庄 |
[12:28] | Not now. | 我现在不想说 |
[12:30] | Alright. | 好 |
[12:32] | It’s actually good to say some of it out loud. | 能倾诉出来还是挺好的 |
[12:37] | I just can’t say all of it, you know? | 只不过我没法把所有事都说出来 |
[12:41] | I know. | 我明白 |
[12:46] | I almost came home after Knoxville. | 诺克斯维尔之后我差点就回家了 |
[12:48] | Maybe I should’ve. | 也许我该回去的 |
[12:52] | Maybe I should’ve. | 也许我该回去的 |
[12:56] | Why didn’t you? | 那怎么没回 |
[12:58] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[13:03] | took a detour. | 绕了点路 |
[13:07] | My nana had this place by the ocean. | 我祖母在海边有块地 |
[13:12] | After Bethie died, | 贝丝去世后 |
[13:15] | Glenn and I talked about going there. | 格伦和我商量过要去那里 |
[13:18] | Not forever, just for a little while. | 不是一直住那 就是待一阵子 |
[13:22] | We never did. | 我们一直没去成 |
[13:33] | But I thought Hershel could. | 但我想着赫谢尔可以去 |
[13:37] | He loved it. | 他很喜欢那里 |
[13:41] | Waves twice his size knocking him to the ground. | 两个他那么高的浪把他拍倒 |
[13:45] | He just bounced right back up, laughing. | 他却蹦蹦跳跳地起来 还笑 |
[13:51] | We watched the sunrise, | 他看了日出 |
[13:53] | watched the water crashing against the rocks. | 看了浪花拍打岩石 |
[14:02] | It was so peaceful. | 如此宁静 |
[14:06] | Hardly any walkers. | 基本没有行尸 |
[14:10] | And then one night, we stayed up really late | 然后有一晚 我们待到了很晚 |
[14:13] | and told him stories about his family. | 我和他说了家人的故事 |
[14:16] | Beth and Shawn and… | 贝丝和沙恩还有… |
[14:20] | His granddaddy. | 他的外公 |
[14:27] | He asked how his daddy died. | 他问我他爸爸是怎么死的 |
[14:31] | I knew he would. I knew it was coming. | 我知道他会问 我知道会有这一天 |
[14:40] | I told him that a bad man killed him. | 我告诉他 一个坏人杀死了爸爸 |
[14:46] | He wanted to know if that man got what he deserved. | 他想知道那个坏人是否得到了惩罚 |
[14:51] | He wanted to know if that man was dead. | 他想知道那个坏人是否死了 |
[15:02] | Truth is, I left home because I couldn’t have Negan | 事实上 我之所以出走 就是因为我不能 |
[15:05] | taking up any more space in my head… | 再让尼根在我脑海中占据更多位置 |
[15:08] | And then I… | 然后我… |
[15:11] | realized I didn’t want to bring Hershel back to that. | 意识到我不想带赫谢尔回到那种状态 |
[15:17] | Then the next morning, we met… | 第二天早上 我们遇到了… |
[15:21] | This whole community of people | 一大群人 |
[15:26] | who needed us as much as we needed them. | 他们需要我们 我们也需要他们 |
[15:32] | And it felt like it was meant to be. | 感觉就像是上天注定 |
[15:39] | But that’s over, too. | 但那也结束了 |
[15:43] | You could come on home. | 你可以回家 |
[15:48] | It’s not decided with Negan. | 我们还没决定怎么处理尼根 |
[15:50] | Not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[15:53] | And what Carol did, she — | 至于卡萝尔做的事 她… |
[15:54] | What she felt she had to. | 她做了她觉得自己必须做的事 |
[16:00] | God knows what I would have done if I was there. | 如果我当时在场 天知道我会做什么 |
[16:14] | I’m next door if you need me, alright? | 如果你需要我 我就在旁边 好吗 |
[16:49] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[16:53] | Damn. | 靠 |
[16:55] | I actually got some shut eye in that rust coffin. | 我在这破铁箱里居然还真睡着了一会儿 |
[17:02] | Hey, isn’t your friend supposed to be on watch? | 你朋友不是该在放哨吗 |
[18:10] | You left your post. | 你擅离职守了 |
[18:14] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[18:16] | You can’t go running off by yourself like that. | 你不能这样一个人跑出来 |
[18:25] | Her sister’s missing. | 她姐姐失踪了 |
[18:42] | He just lost his, too. | 他姐姐也没了 |
[19:09] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[19:11] | I just had to check. | 我必须来看看 |
[19:28] | Kelly’s sister — she still out there? | 凯利的姐姐… 她还活着吗 |
[19:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:33] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[19:37] | Thing is, I went looking for her so many times. | 事实上 我去找了她好多次 |
[19:42] | But people are just gone, you know? | 但人们总是会消失 |
[19:44] | Even if you find ’em, doesn’t mean you get ’em back. | 就算找到他们 也不意味着能把他们带回来 |
[19:47] | Maybe it’s best if she don’t know. | 也许她还是不知道为好 |
[19:49] | No, she should. | 不 她应该知道 |
[19:51] | My dad used to say, | 我爸曾经说过 |
[19:52] | “A wound can’t heal ’til it hits air.” | “伤口要暴露在空气中才能愈合” |
[19:56] | You know that ain’t true, right? | 你知道这是错的吧 |
[19:57] | Medicine wise. | 从医学上来说 |
[19:59] | He always made it sound like it was. | 他总是说的像真的一样 |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:06] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[20:07] | Can’t wait for you to meet Hershel. | 我都等不及让你见见赫谢尔了 |
[20:15] | No. | 不 |
[20:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:33] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[20:34] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[20:53] | Hershel? | 赫谢尔 |
[20:57] | No! | 不 |
[21:09] | They must’ve followed us, Maggie. | 他们一定是跟踪了我们 玛姬 |
[21:11] | We were so damn careful. I don’t know how, but… | 我们很小心的 我不知道为什么 但是… |
[21:14] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[21:15] | – They’re out here. – We don’t know that. | -他们来了 -我们不能确定 |
[21:19] | Two of our people are dead, Maggie. | 我们死了两个人 玛姬 |
[21:22] | Where the hell’s everyone else? | 其他人去了哪里 |
[21:23] | Fire’s out. | 火已经灭了 |
[21:25] | Why haven’t they come back? | 他们为什么没回来 |
[21:28] | It’s the reapers. | 一定是收割者 |
[21:31] | What’s a reaper? | 收割者是什么 |
[21:32] | The people who attacked our home. | 袭击我们家园的那些人 |
[21:34] | Came outta nowhere. | 他们突然出现 |
[21:36] | – Wiped out anything in their way. They’re here – Enough. | -摧毁了所遇到的一切 他们来了 -够了 |
[21:40] | We need to get our heads on straight. | 我们要保持清醒 |
[21:43] | Find our people. | 找到我们的人 |
[21:44] | Find my son. | 找到我儿子 |
[22:06] | They’re scattered. | 足迹散乱 |
[22:08] | Definitely running. | 肯定是在逃跑 |
[22:09] | All headed north. | 全向北边去了 |
[22:12] | These… These people… | 这些人… |
[22:16] | If it’s them… | 如果是他们… |
[22:18] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[22:19] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[22:24] | Any more kids in your group? | 你们队里还有其他孩子吗 |
[22:27] | That’s him. | 这就是他 |
[22:30] | Come on. | 快走 |
[22:34] | Stay quiet and alert. | 保持安静和警惕 |
[22:36] | If anything’s out there that isn’t our people, We kill it. | 遇到不是我们的人就杀掉 |
[23:29] | Trail splits. | 足迹分开了 |
[23:32] | Hershel? | 赫谢尔呢 |
[23:34] | I lost him. | 他的足迹没了 |
[23:36] | Someone could have picked him up, though. | 可能是有人抱起了他 |
[23:39] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:41] | We split up the group. | 我们分成两队 |
[23:42] | No way. | 不行 |
[23:45] | My people are out there. | 我的人在外面 |
[23:46] | Splitting up is the fastest way to find them. | 分开是找到他们的最快方式 |
[23:48] | And what if something finds us? | 万一有人先找到我们呢 |
[23:53] | Stay alive. | 活下去 |
[23:56] | Daryl and I cross. Keep heading north. | 达里尔和我走另一边 你们继续向北行进 |
[23:58] | We’ll catch up with you. | 我们会赶上你们 |
[25:12] | Something’s out there. | 那里有东西 |
[25:15] | We gotta move. | 我们必须走了 |
[25:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:29] | Can you, uh… | 你能不能… |
[25:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:45] | This is a lot. | 这很难承受 |
[25:47] | But you’re not alone. | 但你不是独自一人 |
[25:49] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[25:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:55] | Maggie’s counting on us. | 玛姬在指望着我们 |
[26:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:53] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:55] | Daryl. Daryl. | 达里尔 |
[26:57] | Everyone stand down. | 所有人放下武器 |
[26:58] | Daryl, she’s one of ours. | 达里尔 她是我们的人 |
[27:00] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[27:01] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:13] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[27:15] | Everything was fine, | 本来没什么事 |
[27:16] | And then the whole place was suddenly on fire. | 突然之间 整个地方都起火了 |
[27:18] | – You see who did it? – No. | -你看到放火的人了吗 -没有 |
[27:20] | We just ran. | 我们只顾着跑了 |
[27:22] | Jen and Billy — they didn’t make it out. | 珍和比利 他们没逃出来 |
[27:26] | And something in the woods took out Matty, | 树林里有东西杀掉了马蒂 |
[27:29] | But we didn’t get a clear look. | 但我们没看清是什么 |
[27:31] | We know who did it. | 我们知道是谁干的 |
[27:32] | Goddamn Reapers. | 该死的收割者 |
[27:34] | They’re in these woods hunting us one by one. | 他们在树林里一个个猎杀我们 |
[27:37] | – Where’s Hershel? – Kim had him. | -赫谢尔在哪 -金和他在一起 |
[27:39] | He’s out here, somewhere. | 他在这里的某处 |
[27:41] | It’s been hours. | 已经过去几个小时了 |
[27:43] | You’re the first people we’ve seen. | 你们是我们见到的第一批人 |
[29:05] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[29:06] | They’re trying to flush us out, | 他们想引我们出来 |
[29:08] | – Pick us off one by one. – Yeah. | -一个个干掉我们 -是的 |
[29:20] | – Oh, shit. – Maya, get down! | -见鬼 -玛雅 趴下 |
[29:56] | I think she saw Hershel. That’s what she’s trying to tell me. | 我觉得她想告诉我 她看见赫谢尔了 |
[29:59] | We got to get to ’em first. | 我们得先接近他们 |
[30:10] | We should — | 我们应该… |
[30:13] | There’s only one shooter. | 只有一个枪手 |
[30:15] | Three shots. One at a time. He had to reload. | 三声枪响是分开的 他一定得上膛 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:19] | – I’ll go around and flank him. – No. | -我绕过去包他 -不 |
[30:21] | Just keep his attention here. | 吸引住他的注意力 |
[32:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:59] | Daryl, wait. | 达里尔 等等 |
[33:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:09] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[33:12] | You’re one of them, right? | 你是他们的一员 对吗 |
[33:15] | You attacked our home. | 你们袭击了我们家 |
[33:16] | Killed my friends, our family. | 杀了我的朋友和家人 |
[33:21] | Why’d you do this? | 为什么这样做 |
[33:24] | We did nothing to you. | 我们没有招惹过你们 |
[33:28] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[33:29] | Who are you?! What do you call yourselves?! | 你们是谁 你们怎么称呼自己 |
[33:34] | I know it’s just you out here, | 我知道这里只有你一个人 |
[33:36] | So you can answer my questions or die. It’s your choice. | 要么回答要么去死 你自己选 |
[33:46] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么这样做 |
[33:52] | Pope marked you. | 教皇选中了你 |
[34:03] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:44] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:53] | I know you helped elijah. | 我知道你帮了伊莱哲 |
[35:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:58] | He’s been through a lot. | 他经历了很多 |
[36:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:03] | We all have. | 我们都经历了很多 |
[36:08] | Who’s older? | 谁年龄更大 |
[36:11] | You or your sister? | 你还是你姐妹 |
[36:13] | Connie is. | 康妮更大 |
[36:17] | I came as a… | 我… |
[36:20] | Surprise for our parents. | 对父母来说是个意外 |
[36:26] | By that point, they were too tired. | 到了生我时 他们已经太累了 |
[36:31] | Connie always kept an eye on me. | 总是康妮在照看我 |
[36:37] | Even once she had her own life… | 尽管她有自己的生活 |
[36:43] | …She shared it with me. | 但她依然为我分心 |
[36:48] | Tried to take care of me. | 努力照顾我 |
[36:54] | You had a sister, too, right? | 你也有姐妹 对吗 |
[36:56] | You’re the oldest? | 你是姐姐 |
[37:00] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:04] | I can just tell sometimes. | 我有时候能看出来 |
[37:08] | You seem like you’ve been in charge of people your whole life. | 你看起来像一生都在关照别人 |
[37:12] | You protect them. | 你保护他们 |
[37:16] | Just like my sister. | 就像我姐姐一样 |
[37:24] | I hope I get to meet her someday. | 我希望有一天能见到她 |
[37:33] | You will. | 你会见到的 |
[37:38] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:54] | It’s real quiet out there. | 外面很安静 |
[37:56] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[37:59] | Hey, that guy knew he was a dead man. | 那家伙知道他必死无疑 |
[38:01] | He was just messing with you. | 他只是在给你添堵 |
[38:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:04] | We’ll stay here a few more days. | 我们会在这里再待上几天 |
[38:06] | Sweep the grounds, make sure he was alone. | 彻查周围 确保他只是一个人 |
[38:09] | Nothing follows us back to alexandria. | 不能有人跟踪我们回亚历山大 |
[38:12] | We’ll take the long way back. | 我们绕远路回去 |
[38:13] | Cover our tracks. | 掩盖掉踪迹 |
[38:17] | Does this mean you’re coming home? | 这意思是你要回家了吗 |
[38:19] | These people deserve one. | 这些人应该有个家 |
[38:20] | So does Hershel. | 赫谢尔也是 |
[38:23] | I’ll deal with negan if I have to. | 如果有必要 我会忍着尼根 |
[38:26] | Right now, the only thing that matters is alexandria. | 当下最重要的是亚历山大 |
[38:30] | Alright. | 好 |
[39:30] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[39:32] | Whisperers left a parting gift. | 低语者留了个临别礼物 |
[39:48] | So, this is home sweet home? | 这里就是甜蜜的家吗 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:00] | It is. | 是的 |