| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:31] | 山洞 南岔路 | |
| [00:46] | Did I ever tell you about the pedal sewing machine my grandmother had? | 我跟你说过我祖母有台脚踏缝纫机吗 | 
| [00:49] | She made all my clothes. | 我的衣服都是她做的 | 
| [00:50] | Whenever she got tired, she’d have me help. | 她累了就会叫我帮忙 | 
| [00:53] | Said it was ’cause I had a really special, strong right foot. | 她说是因为我的右脚特别有劲 | 
| [00:57] | I got it. | 我自己可以 | 
| [01:01] | There’s a fallen tree about 100 yards out. | 100码外的地方有颗树倒了 | 
| [01:04] | We could use the scraps, maybe patch out the wall. | 我们或许可以用树枝修补一下墙 | 
| [01:07] | Done with my part for the day. | 我今天的活干完了 | 
| [01:09] | Jerry’s spearheading the rest. | 杰瑞带着其他人在干活 | 
| [01:11] | You know, he’s taking charge a lot more lately. | 他最近管事更多了 | 
| [01:12] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [01:14] | Yeah. So? | 好吧 所以呢 | 
| [01:17] | So what? | 所以什么 | 
| [01:19] | You followed me out here. | 你跟我来了这里 | 
| [01:21] | Nobody’s following anybody, Daryl. | 没人跟着你 达里尔 | 
| [01:24] | But you wanna come, right? | 但你想来 对吧 | 
| [01:27] | I wanna hunt whatever’s still left out there to hunt, yeah, | 我想打猎 不管还剩下什么猎物 | 
| [01:31] | and you need a good spotter. | 而你需要一个出色的侦查员 | 
| [01:38] | Hey, I didn’t say you could come. | 我可没说你能来 | 
| [01:40] | Scoot. | 往前挪 | 
| [01:41] | You scoot back. I’m the one steering. | 你往后挪 我还要开摩托呢 | 
| [01:48] | – Ready? – Mm-hmm. | -抱紧了吗 -嗯 | 
| [01:52] | Do me a favor and not talk the whole time we’re out here. | 帮我个忙 我们出去时别唠叨个没完 | 
| [01:54] | I’m not gonna spook the animals. Don’t worry. | 我不会吓跑动物的 别担心 | 
| [01:57] | – I ain’t worried. – Well, why’d you bring it up? | -我没担心 -那你为什么说这话 | 
| [01:59] | Oh, my God. This is what I’m talking about. | 天啊 我就怕这个 | 
| [02:02] | You’re the one who started talking. | 是你先开始说的 | 
| [02:57] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [02:59] | Here, Dog. Don’t get greedy. | 给你 狗 别贪心 | 
| [03:01] | Hey, come on. He don’t need all that. | 别给了 它不需要那么多 | 
| [03:04] | Alright, we got five miles due southeast of the gate. | 好 我们往大门东南方向开了五英里 | 
| [03:08] | It’s right near that, uh — | 就在… | 
| [03:09] | Small fork in the road by the dying white oak. | 那棵垂死的白橡树旁的小岔路口 | 
| [03:10] | – Right. – Got it. | -对 -知道了 | 
| [03:12] | Stay close. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只想说 跟紧点 | 
| [03:15] | This close enough? | 这样够紧吗 | 
| [03:18] | Just remember this spot | 记住这地方 | 
| [03:19] | in case we get split up, alright? | 我们要是分开了就在那里碰头 好吗 | 
| [03:21] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我可不会乱跑 | 
| [03:23] | – Promise. – Alright. | -我保证 -好 | 
| [03:27] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 | 
| [03:29] | Here we go. | 这里 | 
| [03:33] | I could do venison tonight. | 晚餐来点鹿肉挺不错的 | 
| [03:46] | Well, any other deer are probably long gone by now. | 其它的鹿可能早就跑了 | 
| [03:48] | What if we try the, uh, big valley up north? | 我们去北边的大山谷看看怎么样 | 
| [03:51] | I was thinking about the river. | 我想去河边 | 
| [03:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [03:56] | You good with that? | 你同意吗 | 
| [03:59] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 好 去吧 | 
| [04:03] | Alright. Come on. | 好 走 | 
| [04:13] | – You alright? – Shit. | -你没事吧 -该死 | 
| [04:15] | Yeah, I’m fine. It’s nothing. | 我没事 没什么 | 
| [04:16] | It’s just a foot cramp. | 就是脚抽筋了 | 
| [04:19] | It’s not your very special, strong right foot, now, is it? | 不是你特别有劲的右脚吧 | 
| [04:24] | No, it’s fine. Just give me a minute. | 我没事 让我稍微歇歇 | 
| [04:27] | There’s not much happening out here. | 这里没什么动物 | 
| [04:28] | Maybe you were right. | 也许你是对的 | 
| [04:30] | Maybe we should’ve gone the other way. | 也许我们该走另一条路 | 
| [04:32] | Well, I think we should fish before moving on. | 我觉得我们应该先捕鱼再走 | 
| [04:34] | Doesn’t look like they’re running. | 河里好像没有鱼在游 | 
| [04:37] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 | 
| [04:40] | Haven’t spear-fished in years. | 我好几年没用矛捕鱼了 | 
| [04:45] | What, you don’t think I can? Gimme that. | 你觉得我做不到吗 给我 | 
| [04:47] | Be my guest. | 请便 | 
| [04:59] | Watch this disaster right here. | 肯定惨不忍睹 | 
| [05:07] | No way. | 不会吧 | 
| [05:11] | That’s beginner’s luck. | 新手运气好 | 
| [05:14] | I’m gonna get another one. | 我要再扎一条 | 
| [05:30] | – Just say it. – What? | -你说吧 -什么 | 
| [05:32] | You don’t think I’m doing this right. | 你觉得我做得不对 | 
| [05:34] | Try cutting closer to the bone. | 切的时候试着离骨头近一点 | 
| [05:37] | Like that. | 这样 | 
| [05:39] | I’ve filleted a fish before, Daryl. | 我以前切过鱼 达里尔 | 
| [05:41] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [05:47] | Here. Why don’t you just do this yourself? | 给你 要不你自己来 | 
| [05:50] | It’s fine, really. | 没事 真的 | 
| [05:53] | We should go. It’s gonna get dark anyway. | 我们该走了 天要黑了 | 
| [05:57] | Need to find a place to stay. | 得找个地方过夜了 | 
| [06:01] | – Hey, Daryl? – Yeah? | -达里尔 -怎么了 | 
| [06:05] | Think our luck’s run out? | 觉不觉得我们的好运到头了 | 
| [06:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [06:10] | Losing Hilltop was so hard for everyone to take. | 失去山顶寨 大家都难以接受 | 
| [06:14] | But at least we were there to fight for it. | 但至少我们努力奋战过 | 
| [06:17] | We tried to save it. But this? | 我们尽力挽救了 但是这个 | 
| [06:19] | Losing — Losing Alexandria? | 失去亚历山大 | 
| [06:21] | We didn’t lose Alexandria. | 我们没有失去亚历山大 | 
| [06:23] | Maybe not yet. | 也许还没有 | 
| [06:29] | It feels different. | 感觉不一样了 | 
| [06:30] | Like everything that’s good in the world | 感觉好像世上所有好事 | 
| [06:32] | is not on our side anymore. | 都不再站在我们这边了 | 
| [06:39] | We rebuild. We start over. | 我们重建 重新开始 | 
| [06:42] | Until it happens again. | 直到坏事再次发生 | 
| [06:47] | We’ve had a good, long run. Longer than most. | 我们活得很好很长久 比大多数人长久 | 
| [06:52] | But we know this world. | 但我们了解这个世界 | 
| [06:56] | The dead. | 行尸[死亡] | 
| [06:59] | It’s gonna catch up to us eventually. | 迟早会吞噬我们 | 
| [07:05] | Only if we let it. | 除非我们允许 | 
| [07:08] | I ain’t gonna let it. | 我不会让它发生的 | 
| [07:10] | Daryl. | 达里尔 | 
| [07:12] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快点 | 
| [07:18] | Another animal? | 其他动物吗 | 
| [07:19] | I don’t know. Dog. Dog! | 我不知道 狗 | 
| [07:28] | Dog! | 狗 | 
| [07:40] | Dog! | 狗 | 
| [08:02] | Coming? | 来吗 | 
| [08:59] | We could stay the night here. Seal up that door. | 我们可以在这过夜 把门封上 | 
| [10:36] | Where’d you come from? Huh? | 你从哪冒出来的 | 
| [11:37] | What’s going on? | 有事吗 | 
| [11:39] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [11:42] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [11:45] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [11:48] | I don’t know. Things are just different. | 我不知道 情况不一样了 | 
| [11:50] | – I don’t know. – Different how? | -我不知道 -怎么不一样了 | 
| [11:52] | Harder. | 更难了 | 
| [11:53] | Harder to talk, harder to trade. | 更难交流 更难交易 | 
| [11:56] | Maggie left Hilltop. | 玛姬离开山顶寨了 | 
| [11:58] | She took Hershel and went with Georgie. | 她带着赫谢尔 和乔吉一起走了 | 
| [12:00] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:02] | She’s on her own journey now, I guess. | 我猜她现在要走自己的路了 | 
| [12:05] | Like you. | 像你一样 | 
| [12:08] | You know I gotta do this, right? | 你知道我得这样做的吧 | 
| [12:11] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [12:15] | How’s Michonne? How’s the kids? | 米琼恩怎么样 孩子们呢 | 
| [12:17] | I don’t know. Daryl — | 我不知道 达里尔 | 
| [12:19] | Just give her more time. She ain’t ready yet. | 再给她些时间 她还没准备好 | 
| [12:21] | Daryl, it’s been two years. | 达里尔 已经两年了 | 
| [12:23] | How long do you plan to stay out here? | 你打算在外面待多久 | 
| [12:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:28] | As long as it takes, I guess. | 需要多久就待多久 | 
| [12:30] | Anything turn up? | 有什么发现吗 | 
| [12:32] | There’s a spot up the river I haven’t checked yet. | 河上游有个地方我还没查过 | 
| [12:38] | I do understand, you know. | 我理解的 你知道吗 | 
| [12:41] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [12:44] | And if it weren’t for Ezekiel and Henry | 如果不是因为以西结和亨利 | 
| [12:47] | and everything going on back at the Kingdom, I would… | 还有神之国的那些事 我会… | 
| [12:51] | I know that, too. | 这我也知道 | 
| [12:53] | Things are just — | 事情都… | 
| [12:54] | Different. I get it. | 不一样了 我明白 | 
| [12:59] | I should go. There’s a storm coming. | 我该走了 暴风雨快来了 | 
| [13:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:11] | Be careful. | 小心点 | 
| [13:14] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [14:49] | No! | 不 | 
| [16:08] | What is it, boy? Come on. | 怎么了 孩子 过来 | 
| [16:16] | What is it, boy? Boy? | 怎么了 孩子 | 
| [16:35] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [16:41] | I asked you a question. | 回答我的问题 | 
| [16:42] | I’m leaving. | 我这就走 | 
| [16:46] | No, you’re not. | 不 你别想走 | 
| [16:59] | Is that the spot? Oh, yeah. | 就是这里吗 对 | 
| [17:01] | Is that the spot, buddy? | 就是这里吗 孩子 | 
| [17:04] | Find food, boy? Hmm? | 找到食物了吗 | 
| [17:08] | Or you just nuts? | 还是你只是在胡闹 | 
| [17:11] | Yeah, good boy. | 乖孩子 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, yeah, that’s the spot. | 没错 就是这里 | 
| [17:40] | She lived here? | 她以前住在这里 | 
| [17:44] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 | 
| [18:05] | I already told you everything. | 我已经全都告诉你了 | 
| [18:08] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 | 
| [18:11] | What else you wanna know? | 你还想知道什么 | 
| [18:14] | Whatever you wanna tell me. | 你想说多少说多少 | 
| [19:03] | Bad idea. | 坏主意 | 
| [19:08] | – You gonna kill me? – Should I? | -你要杀了我吗 -我该杀你吗 | 
| [19:15] | That’s what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 | 
| [19:21] | Something tells me you don’t really wanna die. | 我感觉你并不想死 | 
| [19:24] | Not today, anyway. | 至少今天不想 | 
| [19:25] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 | 
| [19:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [19:28] | I don’t. | 我是不了解 | 
| [19:32] | So let me ask you again. | 所以我再问你一遍 | 
| [19:39] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [19:42] | And what are you doing out here on my land? | 你在我的地盘做什么 | 
| [19:46] | My name’s Daryl. | 我叫达里尔 | 
| [19:49] | And I didn’t come here looking for any trouble. | 我不是来惹事的 | 
| [19:52] | Your dog found me. | 你的狗发现了我 | 
| [19:54] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 | 
| [19:58] | You’re tied up in my cabin | 你现在被绑在我的木屋里 | 
| [20:00] | with a 12-gauge pointed at your head. | 被一把12号口径霰弹枪指着脑袋 | 
| [20:03] | What kind of help you think I need? | 你觉得我需要哪门子的帮助 | 
| [20:06] | Daryl? | 达里尔 | 
| [20:52] | You’re letting me go? | 你要放我走 | 
| [20:57] | Get out. | 滚 | 
| [20:59] | Before I change my mind. | 趁我还没改变主意 | 
| [21:21] | You gonna tell me your name? | 你打算告诉我你的名字吗 | 
| [21:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:04] | Where you been? | 你跑哪去了 | 
| [22:25] | Thanks for bringing him back. | 谢谢你带它回来 | 
| [22:26] | Come here, boy! | 过来 孩子 | 
| [22:36] | He likes you. | 它喜欢你 | 
| [22:37] | Eh, he’s just a dog. | 它就是条狗 | 
| [22:38] | He don’t know any better. | 什么都不懂 | 
| [22:41] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 | 
| [22:43] | Since you won’t tell me your name, | 你不肯告诉我你的名字 | 
| [22:45] | what about his? | 那它的呢 | 
| [22:50] | Dog. | 狗 | 
| [22:51] | Dog? | 狗 | 
| [22:53] | That’s it? Just Dog? | 就这样 就叫狗 | 
| [22:54] | You got something better? | 你有更好的名字吗 | 
| [22:56] | Nah. | 没有 | 
| [22:58] | At least you won’t forget what he is. | 至少你不会忘记它是什么 | 
| [23:04] | Looks like you got the raw end of the deal there. | 看来是你吃瘪了 | 
| [23:10] | – Maybe. – It’s not for everyone, you know? | -也许吧 -这不适合所有人 | 
| [23:13] | Living out in the wild, facing the dead. | 住在野外 面对行尸[死亡] | 
| [23:18] | I guess it’ll catch up to all of us one way or another. | 我们迟早都会被吞噬 | 
| [23:21] | Only if you let it. | 除非你允许 | 
| [23:30] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 | 
| [23:35] | Well, be careful out there. | 在外面小心点 | 
| [23:37] | Dog, inside. | 狗 进去 | 
| [25:04] | You need to stay away from my camp. | 你得离我的营地远点 | 
| [25:14] | Name’s Leah. | 我叫莉娅 | 
| [25:58] | I can catch my own damn fish. | 我自己会捕鱼 | 
| [26:02] | Why you always throwing stuff at me? | 你为什么总朝我扔东西 | 
| [26:04] | I was trying to be nice. | 我只是想示好 | 
| [26:06] | I don’t need you to be nice. I don’t need you to be anything. | 我不需要你示好 我不需要你做任何事 | 
| [26:08] | I wanna be left the hell alone. | 我只想一个人待着 | 
| [26:13] | Won’t bother you again. | 我不会再打扰你了 | 
| [26:17] | And I won’t come around again. | 我也不会再过来了 | 
| [26:18] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [26:19] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [26:22] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [26:31] | Thought you were going. | 你不是要走吗 | 
| [26:35] | I am. | 我是要走 | 
| [26:40] | I get it, you know? | 我懂的 知道吗 | 
| [26:42] | Being out here by yourself. | 你一个人在外面 | 
| [26:47] | You been out here alone for a long time, too, huh? | 你也独自在外很久了吗 | 
| [26:50] | Lost track a long time ago. | 很久以前就忘记时间了 | 
| [26:57] | That’s frostnip? | 那是冻伤吗 | 
| [26:59] | I had it before. It ain’t no big deal. | 我以前冻伤过 没什么大不了 | 
| [27:03] | No big deal till you lose a couple fingers or a whole hand. | 直到你失去几根手指或整只手 | 
| [27:09] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [27:47] | It’s his birthday today. | 今天是他的生日 | 
| [28:04] | I didn’t have a family growing up. | 我小时候没有家人 | 
| [28:08] | Not the good kind, anyway. | 反正不是那种好家人 | 
| [28:12] | So I knew I’d have to find my own way, | 所以我知道我必须找到自己的办法 | 
| [28:14] | my own family, | 我自己的家人 | 
| [28:17] | and I found that with my squad. | 而我的小队成了我的家人 | 
| [28:19] | We fought side-by-side for years. | 多年来我们并肩作战 | 
| [28:23] | When the world went to hell, we swore to stay together, | 在灾变后 我们发誓永不分开 | 
| [28:26] | to fight together. | 一起战斗 | 
| [28:30] | They gave me hope, and… | 他们给了我希望 | 
| [28:35] | I tried to give that to my son. | 我试着把希望也给我儿子 | 
| [28:46] | Matthew was my son. | 我儿子叫马修 | 
| [28:52] | I didn’t give birth to him, but he was mine. | 我没生下他 但他是我的至亲 | 
| [28:58] | He was born to my sister. | 他是我姐妹生下的 | 
| [29:02] | That’s what I called her, anyway. | 至少我是这么称呼她的 | 
| [29:08] | I lost her when he was born. | 她生他时去世了 | 
| [29:15] | This doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 | 
| [29:18] | He’s gone. | 他已经走了 | 
| [30:19] | I held Matthew tight. | 我紧紧抱着马修 | 
| [30:24] | Dog’s mama was next to me. | 狗的妈妈在我身边 | 
| [30:29] | She was pregnant. | 它怀孕了 | 
| [30:33] | The dead came from all sides. There was so… | 行尸从四面八方涌来 到处都是… | 
| [30:39] | screaming and so much blood. | 尖叫 血流成河 | 
| [30:44] | I… | 我… | 
| [30:47] | got separated from my family, and I ran. I — | 与家人走散了 我跑了 我… | 
| [30:53] | I felt like I ran forever, | 我感觉我一直在跑 | 
| [30:54] | then I ended up here, and I saw my boy was bit. | 最终来到了这里 我看到我儿子被咬了 | 
| [31:14] | I said goodbye to him the same day Dog was born. | 在狗出生的同一天 我与他道了别 | 
| [31:23] | I haven’t seen another soul out here since. | 自那之后 我再没见过活人 | 
| [31:38] | Not till you came along. | 直到你来了 | 
| [31:49] | Who’d you lose? | 你失去了谁 | 
| [31:54] | My brother. | 我兄弟 | 
| [31:58] | How? | 怎么失去的 | 
| [32:00] | It was an accident. | 那是一场意外 | 
| [32:04] | Never found the body. | 一直没找到尸体 | 
| [32:06] | And you think he’s still out there? | 你认为他还活着吗 | 
| [32:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [32:15] | But I’m not gonna stop till I find out. | 但在找到他之前 我不会停下 | 
| [32:23] | Always the hero, huh? | 总是想当英雄 | 
| [32:31] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:32] | First try. Told you. | 第一次就中 告诉过你了 | 
| [32:36] | That was a lucky shot. | 运气好而已 | 
| [32:42] | Let’s get another one. | 再扎一条 | 
| [32:45] | Yah! | 中 | 
| [32:46] | What? | 不是吧 | 
| [33:03] | Beautiful, huh? | 真美啊 | 
| [33:49] | You ain’t gonna talk to me? | 你不跟我说话吗 | 
| [34:14] | It’s only gonna be for a few days. | 只是去几天 | 
| [34:17] | Where do you belong, Daryl? | 你到底属于哪里 达里尔 | 
| [34:20] | Out there in the river, | 在河边吗 | 
| [34:21] | looking for your dead brother, day after day after day? | 寻找你死去的兄弟 一天天没个完 | 
| [34:25] | Or do you belong with the family you left | 或者属于你离开的家人 | 
| [34:27] | because it was too hard to face what happened? | 因为你太难面对过去发生的事 | 
| [34:29] | Or do you belong here with me? | 还是说你属于我 | 
| [34:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [34:43] | Yeah, you do. | 你知道的 | 
| [34:48] | Now choose. | 现在选吧 | 
| [35:17] | Happy to see you, too. | 也很高兴见到你 | 
| [35:20] | Ah, sorry. I’m just busy. | 抱歉 我只是太忙了 | 
| [35:22] | What’s up? | 有事吗 | 
| [35:24] | Was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 | 
| [35:25] | Does this mean you’re coming back? | 这意味着你要回来了吗 | 
| [35:27] | Nah, just moving. | 不 只是搬家 | 
| [35:28] | Too many dead around here. | 附近行尸太多了 | 
| [35:32] | Here. | 给 | 
| [35:34] | Just couldn’t stand the thought of you wearing | 我无法再忍受你穿那件 | 
| [35:36] | that ratty old thing anymore. | 破烂的旧衣服了 | 
| [35:39] | You gonna tell me why you really came? | 你要说你来的真正目的吗 | 
| [35:42] | What? Can’t I bring a friend a gift? | 怎么了 我不能来给朋友送个礼吗 | 
| [35:50] | I came because I wanted to tell you that it — | 我来是因为我想告诉你 | 
| [35:54] | it might be a while before I come back. | 我可能要过一段时间才能回来 | 
| [35:57] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [36:00] | Things are really tough at the Kingdom | 神之国的情况很艰难 | 
| [36:01] | and Ezekiel needs me there, and Henry, too. | 以西结需要我 亨利也需要我 | 
| [36:05] | You asking for my permission? | 你是在征求我的同意吗 | 
| [36:08] | – No. – You don’t need to ask my permission | -不是 -你要向前看的话 | 
| [36:10] | to move on with your life. | 不需要征求我的同意 | 
| [36:13] | That’s not what this is about. I just w– | 我不是这个意思 我只是… | 
| [36:15] | You want me to move on with mine, right? | 你想要我向前看 对吧 | 
| [36:20] | I want you to find some peace. | 我希望你找到安宁 | 
| [36:23] | I don’t wanna lose you out here, okay? | 我不想在外面失去你 好吗 | 
| [36:26] | I don’t wanna lose you because you can’t figure out when to stop. | 我不想因为你不懂收手而失去你 | 
| [36:34] | I’m glad you found your peace. | 我很高兴你找到了安宁 | 
| [36:38] | You ain’t gonna lose me, alright? | 你不会失去我的 好吗 | 
| [36:41] | I just got stuff to do. | 我还有事要做 | 
| [37:34] | Leah. | 莉娅 | 
| [37:42] | Leah? | 莉娅 | 
| [37:52] | Yeah, good boy. | 好孩子 | 
| [38:08] | 营地在此处 我属于你 来找我 | |
| [38:24] | Come on, boy. Come on. | 来吧 孩子 走 | 
| [38:40] | Don’t worry, boy. We’re gonna get her back. | 别担心 孩子 我们会找到她的 | 
| [38:43] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [38:47] | I should’ve been there. | 我应该在场的 | 
| [38:50] | I could’ve helped her. | 我本能帮她的 | 
| [38:53] | Do you think she’s still alive? | 你觉得她还活着吗 | 
| [38:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:00] | Maybe somebody took her? | 也许有人带走了她 | 
| [39:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:04] | Is it possible that sh-she just left? | 有没有可能…她只是走了 | 
| [39:08] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:09] | It’s not an accusation. | 这不是指责 | 
| [39:11] | Nah, I walked away. | 不 我走了 | 
| [39:14] | You didn’t walk away, Daryl. | 你没走 达里尔 | 
| [39:15] | I did. I was down by that river. | 我走了 我待在那条河边 | 
| [39:17] | Stop thinking that every time you lose someone | 别再以为每次你失去了某人 | 
| [39:19] | it’s because of you, something you did wrong. | 都是因为你 因为你做错了什么事 | 
| [39:22] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了错 | 
| [39:23] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 | 
| [39:25] | Losing Leah, that’s not on you. | 失去莉娅不怪你 | 
| [39:29] | Neither is Rick. | 失去瑞克 | 
| [39:31] | Or Connie. | 或康妮也不怪你 | 
| [39:35] | No, that’s on you. | 不 那怪你 | 
| [39:39] | ‘Cause you never know when to stop. | 因为你永远不懂得收手 | 
| [39:44] | I’m sorry for Connie. | 康妮的事我很抱歉 | 
| [39:52] | But I’m not sorry for going after the horde, | 但我不后悔去追尸群 | 
| [39:54] | and I’m not sorry for making Alpha pay for killing Henry, | 我不后悔让阿尔法为杀死亨利付出代价 | 
| [39:56] | ’cause I was right. | 因为我是对的 | 
| [39:58] | And that’s all that matters, | 这才是最重要的 | 
| [40:00] | you being right, huh? | 你是对的 | 
| [40:11] | This isn’t just about Leah. | 这不仅仅是莉娅的事 | 
| [40:13] | Or Connie. Or anyone else, is it? | 或康妮 或任何其他人 | 
| [40:15] | Why don’t you just say what you wanna say? | 你为什么不有话直说呢 | 
| [40:19] | You shouldn’t have come. | 你不该来的 | 
| [40:21] | Hunting? | 来打猎吗 | 
| [40:23] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮忙 | 
| [40:24] | No, you wanted to run, | 不 你想逃跑 | 
| [40:26] | so you ran. | 所以你跑了 | 
| [40:28] | – What? – Alexandria. What the skins did. | -什么 -亚历山大 低语者做的事 | 
| [40:31] | You couldn’t deal with the guilt, | 你无法承受自责 | 
| [40:34] | so you made it my problem. | 所以你让这成了我的问题 | 
| [40:35] | Your only problem is thinking you have to save everybody. | 你唯一的问题是认为你必须拯救所有人 | 
| [40:38] | I don’t need a savior, Daryl, | 我不需要你救我 达里尔 | 
| [40:39] | and I don’t need a martyr. | 我也不需要你为我受苦 | 
| [40:41] | I just need a friend. | 我只是需要一个朋友 | 
| [40:42] | Friends don’t have the same damn conversation over and over again. | 朋友之间不会一遍又一遍地说同样的话 | 
| [40:45] | Oh, is that what’s happening here? | 是这样吗 | 
| [40:47] | ‘Cause this is new to me. | 这话我可是第一次听到 | 
| [40:48] | It’s what been happening. | 一直以来都是这样 | 
| [40:50] | I’m sick of it. | 我厌倦了 | 
| [40:51] | Well, then you should’ve just let me get back on the boat. | 那你应该让我回到船上去 | 
| [40:58] | I should’ve. | 我确实应该 | 
| [41:01] | I stopped you from running, and I shouldn’t have. | 我阻止了你逃跑 我不该那样做 | 
| [41:06] | Wanna run? Run. | 想跑吗 跑吧 | 
| [41:10] | I know where I’m supposed to be. | 我知道我属于何处 | 
| [41:15] | I won’t stop you this time. | 这次我不会拦你了 | 
| [41:30] | And I was right. | 我又说对了 | 
| [41:35] | Our luck’s run out, you and me. | 你和我之间的好运到头了 | 
| [41:38] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 天就快黑了 | 
| [41:40] | I’m gonna fix the door. | 我要修好门 |