时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[00:15] | – Wait. We’re friendly. – Wait! | -等等 我们没有恶意 -等等 |
[00:18] | – Wait. – Move, move, move. | -等等 -快走 快走 |
[00:20] | Yumiko. | 由美子 |
[00:22] | Move it! | 快走 |
[00:23] | Move! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[00:27] | Back up! Back up! | 后退 后退 |
[00:31] | – Wrong move. – You’re hurting me. | -你不该这样做 -你弄疼我了 |
[00:32] | Stop or we’ll shoot. | 住手 否则我们就开枪了 |
[00:34] | – Get down on the ground. – Princess! | -趴在地上 -公主 |
[00:37] | – Get down on the ground. – Drop where you are. | -趴在地上 -别动 |
[00:40] | Leave her alone. | 别碰她 |
[00:42] | Freeze. | 不许动 |
[00:44] | Yumiko. | 由美子 |
[00:46] | Eyes over here. | 看这里 |
[00:48] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[00:54] | This is your last chance. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[00:57] | Yumiko. | 由美子 |
[00:59] | Get off of her. | 放开她 |
[01:01] | Don’t hurt her, shit heads! | 别伤害她 王八蛋们 |
[01:04] | Separate them all. | 分开他们 |
[01:25] | Throw a bone, I’ll cooperate. | 给我点好处 我就合作 |
[01:29] | No. | 不 |
[01:33] | We made a mistake. | 我们犯了错 |
[01:34] | We mean no harm. | 我们没有恶意 |
[01:49] | Are they secured? | 他们都关好了吗 |
[01:50] | She was a little feisty. | 她有点好斗 |
[03:03] | Train yard’s clear. | 火车场没人了 |
[03:37] | Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[03:58] | Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 |
[04:08] | Come on. Move. | 快走 |
[04:12] | Take it easy. | 放松点 |
[04:13] | What do you — What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[04:15] | W-Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[04:25] | Albany, Annapolis, Atlanta, | 奥尔巴尼 安纳波利斯 亚特兰大 |
[04:27] | Augusta, Austin, Baton Rouge, | 奥古斯塔 奥斯汀 巴吞鲁日 |
[04:30] | Bismarck, Boise, Boston, | 俾斯麦 博伊西 波士顿 |
[04:33] | Carson City, Charleston, | 卡森城 查尔斯顿 |
[04:35] | Cheyenne, Columbia, Columbus, | 夏安 哥伦比亚 哥伦布 |
[04:38] | Concord, Denver, Des Moines, | 康科德 丹佛 得梅因 |
[04:41] | Dover, Frankfort, Harrisburg. | 多佛 法兰克福 哈里斯堡 |
[04:48] | Oh, hey, cool, I did know that one. | 很好 我记住了 |
[05:05] | Come on. | 别啊 |
[05:11] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[05:14] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:23] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:09] | Princess, what are you doing? | 公主 你在干什么 |
[06:13] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[06:14] | Yumiko, is that you? | 由美子 是你吗 |
[06:15] | Shh. Yeah, it’s me. | 小声点 是我 |
[06:18] | I’m in the next train car over. | 我在隔壁车厢 |
[06:22] | Okay, I’m gonna try to get to you. | 好 我要到你那边去 |
[06:25] | I don’t think that’s gonna be possible. | 我觉得办不到 |
[06:29] | Can you move any closer? | 你能靠近些吗 |
[06:31] | Uh, maybe then I can see you kinda-sorta. | 也许那样的话我就能看到你了 |
[06:34] | It hurts a little to move. | 我一动就疼 |
[06:39] | Oh, no, Yumiko, I’m so sorry. | 不 由美子 很抱歉 |
[06:40] | I feel terrible if something I did got you hurt. | 我很内疚 我害你受伤了 |
[06:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[06:50] | I just gotta find a way through this wall. | 我只用想个办法穿过这面墙 |
[06:52] | No, don’t do that. | 别那样做 |
[06:54] | I gotta help you. At least let me go get them. | 我得帮你 至少让我找他们来 |
[06:56] | – How exactly? – Bang on the door? | -你要怎么做 -狠狠敲门 |
[06:59] | Scream really loud? | 大声尖叫 |
[07:00] | Get them over here so we can talk to them. | 让他们过来 我们好跟他们谈谈 |
[07:03] | It’s a good idea. | 这是个好点子 |
[07:04] | It’s a terrible idea. | 这是个糟糕的点子 |
[07:06] | I have to do something. | 我总得做点什么 |
[07:07] | No, please. | 不用 求你了 |
[07:09] | Please don’t do anything. | 什么都别做 |
[07:11] | You sound a little groggy. Did you hit your head? | 你听起来昏昏沉沉的 撞到头了吗 |
[07:13] | Mm, I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[07:16] | That’s a yes, isn’t it? | 意思是撞到了 对吧 |
[07:18] | Uh, how bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[07:19] | Are you bleeding? | 你出血了吗 |
[07:21] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[07:23] | Princess, please calm down. | 公主 请你冷静 |
[07:26] | It’s not gonna help if you get so upset. | 你激动起来是帮不上忙的 |
[07:28] | I can’t just sit here while you’re hurt. | 你受伤了 我不能干坐在这里 |
[07:30] | You can. I need you to. | 你可以的 我需要你这样做 |
[07:32] | – Let me — Let me try to — – No. Just do what they say. | -让我试试… -不 就按他们说的做 |
[07:42] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[07:48] | Uh, it’s just that it’s dark in here. | 只是这里面很黑 |
[07:52] | Really small. | 很逼仄 |
[07:55] | Yumiko? | 由美子 |
[07:58] | Can you still hear me? | 你还能听见我说话吗 |
[08:01] | Yeah. I can. | 嗯 可以 |
[08:05] | Stay awake. Listen to me. | 别睡过去 听我说话 |
[08:08] | Listen to my voice, okay? | 听着我的声音 好吗 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna try to get in there to help you. | 我努力过去帮你 |
[08:11] | It’s okay. No, just keep talking to me. | 没事 你一直和我说话就好 |
[08:13] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[08:16] | S-So, when I was 14, I was in a similar spot. | 我14岁时 在一个类似的地方待过 |
[08:23] | I scratched at the inside doorjamb, | 我去抠门框 |
[08:26] | broke off a piece of it that nailed me. | 掰下来了一块 弄伤了自己 |
[08:30] | Got a bad splinter. | 木刺扎进了手里 |
[08:32] | Turned into a mess. I got an infection in my hand. | 弄得一团糟 手被感染了 |
[08:35] | I had to stay home from school. | 我不得不待在家里 不能上学 |
[08:37] | Which sucked. | 超不爽的 |
[08:39] | Yeah, weird. | 嗯 是很奇怪 |
[08:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:44] | Yumiko? | 由美子 |
[08:45] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[08:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:50] | Uh, so, where was I? | 我刚刚讲到哪了 |
[08:53] | Um, so home was no bueno. | 家里一点都不好 |
[08:55] | And, uh, there were some — some cool kids at school. | 但学校里有很酷的同学 |
[09:00] | This one girl taught me how to dye my hair, | 有个女孩教会了我如何染头发 |
[09:02] | which totally changed my life. | 这事完全改变了我的生活 |
[09:06] | I wonder where she is now. | 我想知道她现在在哪里 |
[09:10] | If she made it. | 她是否活下来了 |
[09:20] | Yumiko? | 由美子 |
[09:23] | You still with me? | 你还醒着吗 |
[09:28] | Anyway, uh, I nagged my mom, | 总之 我去磨我老妈 |
[09:31] | and she sent me back to school before my hand healed. | 让她在我的手痊愈前就送我回学校了 |
[09:35] | It got infected again | 结果又感染了 |
[09:37] | and swelled up like a birthday balloon, | 整只手像气球一样肿了起来 |
[09:40] | like, oozing this gross pus | 渗出恶心的脓液 |
[09:42] | that made me feel like a swamp monster. | 让我觉得自己像是沼泽怪物似的 |
[09:45] | Um, my mom didn’t seem to notice, | 我妈似乎没注意到 |
[09:50] | but my stepdad… | 但我继父… |
[09:54] | he wouldn’t let me eat at the dinner table. | 他不让我上桌吃饭 |
[09:57] | Aw, he even laughed about it. | 他甚至还嘲笑我 |
[10:01] | This cold, mean laugh. | 那种冷漠 恶毒的笑啊 |
[10:08] | I said, “No way, man. | 我说 “不行 |
[10:10] | You can’t push me away. | 你不能把我赶走 |
[10:13] | This was my house first.” | 我比你先来到这个家” |
[10:18] | He smacked me hard. | 他狠狠地扇了我一巴掌 |
[10:24] | Right across my jaw. | 打在了我的下巴上 |
[10:30] | Yumiko? | 由美子 |
[10:34] | So — So I said to my mom, | 然后我对我妈说 |
[10:37] | “Are you gonna do something? | “你不做点什么吗 |
[10:41] | Anything? | 什么事都好 |
[10:44] | Please don’t send me out to the garage to eat by myself.” | 求你别把我赶到车库 让我一个人在那吃” |
[10:48] | So my mom said… | 然后我妈说… |
[10:51] | “Then don’t eat.” | “那你就别吃了” |
[11:01] | Uh, I didn’t know where that story was going when I started. | 我也没想到这个故事会讲成这样 |
[11:10] | Yumiko? | 由美子 |
[11:13] | Yumiko, you okay? | 由美子 你还好吗 |
[11:16] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[11:17] | Hey, wake up! | 醒醒 |
[11:19] | Yumiko! Hey, Yumiko! | 由美子 由美子 |
[11:22] | Come on. Answer me. | 拜托 回答我 |
[11:24] | – Wake up. – Open it up. | -醒醒 -把门打开 |
[11:25] | – Yumiko! – Open it up. Come on. | -由美子 -把门打开 快 |
[11:30] | You guys, you got to help my friend. | 喂 你们得帮帮我朋友 |
[11:32] | She passed out. | 她晕过去了 |
[11:34] | Hey, you hear me?! | 听见了吗 |
[11:38] | Where are you taking her? | 你们要把她带去哪里 |
[11:40] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[11:43] | Are you helping her? | 你们有在救她吗 |
[11:47] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[11:48] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:00] | Albany, Annapolis, Atlanta, Augusta, Austin, | 奥尔巴尼 安纳波利斯 亚特兰大 奥古斯塔 奥斯汀 |
[12:09] | Baton Rouge, Bismarck, Boise, Boston, | 巴吞鲁日 俾斯麦 博伊西 波士顿 |
[12:14] | Carson City, Charleston, | 卡森城 查尔斯顿 |
[12:17] | Cheyenne, Columbia, Columbus, Concord. | 夏安 哥伦比亚 哥伦布 康科德 |
[12:25] | I don’t know about you. I’ve never seen one turn that fast. | 我不知道你 但我从没见过这么快就转化的 |
[12:28] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也没见过 |
[12:47] | Hey, Yumiko? | 由美子 |
[12:52] | You back? | 你回来了吗 |
[13:12] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[13:24] | Come on. | 加油 |
[13:31] | Alright. Yeah. | 好的 太棒了 |
[13:39] | – Hey, stop. – Eugene. | -快停下 -尤金 |
[13:43] | Go. Get back in there. | 快走 快回去 |
[13:46] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:46] | Our armored chaperones are making frequent checks on these vicinities. | 那些武装侍卫不断在这周边巡逻 |
[13:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:50] | We gotta find Yumiko. I think she’s hurt bad. | 我们得找到由美子 我觉得她伤得很重 |
[13:52] | There’s a similar portal on the other side? | 另一边也有类似的通道吗 |
[13:55] | Well, not exactly. | 并没有 |
[13:55] | But I can hear her. Or I could. | 但我能听见她 或者说之前能 |
[13:56] | They took her somewhere, so we have to go check. | 他们把她带走了 我们得去看看 |
[13:58] | On what? | 看什么 |
[13:59] | You said our potential benefactors are providing her with assistance. | 你不是说我们的潜在恩人正在救治她吗 |
[14:02] | I said they took her. | 我只说了他们把她带走了 |
[14:03] | I don’t know where or for what. | 我不知道她因为什么被带去了哪里 |
[14:05] | Come on. | 快 |
[14:07] | – Stop that. – You’re coming with me. | -别弄了 -你得和我一起去 |
[14:09] | No, it’s not a good idea. | 不 这不是个好点子 |
[14:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:12] | I spoke with Stephanie for many, many weeks. | 我和史蒂芬妮交谈了很多个星期 |
[14:14] | Her good character is evident, | 她显然有良好的品格 |
[14:15] | which can’t be an anomaly among her people. | 这在她的组织里不可能是少见的 |
[14:17] | We’ll see that once we clear whatever process is required here. | 我们走完这里所需的流程就会知道 |
[14:20] | You’re betting Yumiko’s life on that? | 你要把由美子的命押在这上面吗 |
[14:24] | They’re testing our mettle, | 他们在测试我们的秉性 |
[14:25] | which means keeping us in good enough shape to talk. | 这意味着要让我们保持能说话的状态 |
[14:28] | I don’t have to bet on anything. | 我不需要打赌冒险 |
[14:29] | All logic and reason points to Yumiko being okay. | 一切逻辑和理性都表明由美子没事 |
[14:32] | Sorry, man, but that’s batshit. | 抱歉 哥们 但这是扯淡 |
[14:34] | Stop it. | 停手 |
[14:42] | Negative on that. | 否定 |
[14:44] | Report of activity was over in the area. | 报告中的骚动不在本区域 |
[14:52] | Nothing on the north-side perimeter. | 北边防线没有异常 |
[14:54] | Cars “A,” “B,” And “C” are all quiet. | A B和C车厢都没动静 |
[14:55] | Moving on to check the south side. | 继续前往南边检查 |
[14:57] | – Copy. – Let’s go. | -收到 -走吧 |
[15:13] | Please go back in there, pronto. | 求你立刻回车厢里去 |
[15:15] | If they’d caught you, the consequences for | 如果他们抓住你 我们被他们社区 |
[15:17] | our acceptance into their community could be disastrous. | 接纳的可能性就微乎其微了 |
[15:19] | But you just said they were nice. | 但你刚说他们是好人 |
[15:21] | My people back home need help. | 我家里的人需要帮助 |
[15:22] | We’re in the middle of a fierce battle. | 我们正在经历一场恶战 |
[15:24] | If it hasn’t concluded already, | 如果战争还没结束 |
[15:25] | the need for significant aid is inevitable. | 我们就不可避免地需要强援 |
[15:27] | To be blunter, all my kinfolk | 说得更白一点 我的家人们 |
[15:29] | are counting on me to be a cross between | 指望我当圣诞老人和守护天使 |
[15:30] | Santa Claus and a guardian angel, if you will. | 结合一体的人物 可以这么说 |
[15:35] | You think I’m gonna mess things up. | 你觉得我会把事情搞砸 |
[15:37] | Come on. | 听我说 |
[15:37] | We have to present ourselves as worthy of allegiance. | 我们必须表现得像值得援助的盟友 |
[15:41] | There’s no room for miscalculations. You hear me? | 不能有任何误解 你懂吗 |
[15:45] | Do not make things worse. | 别让事情变得更糟 |
[16:08] | Come with me. Hands up. Move slowly. | 跟我来 举起手 动作慢点 |
[16:10] | – Where are we going? – Walk. | -我们要去哪 -走 |
[16:17] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[16:19] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[16:23] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[16:25] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[16:32] | If you’re looking for bites, I don’t have any. | 如果你在找咬痕 我身上没有 |
[16:35] | But I got this splinter in my hand that’s driving me nuts. | 但刺入我手里的木屑快把我逼疯了 |
[16:38] | Can you maybe take it out? | 你能拔出来吗 |
[16:42] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[16:56] | Please, tell me why I’m here. | 请告诉我 为何带我来这 |
[16:59] | Let’s start with your name. | 先说出你的名字 |
[17:08] | You don’t know your name? | 你不知道自己的名字吗 |
[17:10] | Princess. | 公主 |
[17:11] | – You think this is a joke? – How’s my friend doing? | -你认为这是个玩笑吗 -我朋友怎么样了 |
[17:14] | The girl. You took her. | 那个女孩 你们带走了她 |
[17:16] | You’re helping her, right? | 你们在帮她 对吗 |
[17:17] | She’s getting help now. | 她正在接受治疗 |
[17:20] | How old are you? | 你多少岁了 |
[17:24] | 28, 29. I-I could be 50. I don’t know, man. | 28 29岁吧 有可能50岁了 我不知道 |
[17:27] | I lost track a long time ago. | 我很久以前就忘了 |
[17:28] | Can you just tell me how she’s doing? | 你能不能快告诉我她的情况 |
[17:29] | Where you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[17:33] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[17:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[17:37] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | Where were you when The Fall happened? | 末日降临时你在哪 |
[17:41] | Why is any of that important? | 这些很重要吗 |
[17:50] | Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡 |
[17:51] | Can you just tell me if she’s alive? | 你能告诉我 她还活着吗 |
[17:54] | Why’d you come here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[17:55] | She hurt her head pretty bad. | 她头部伤得很重 |
[17:57] | You’re avoiding the question. | 你在逃避问题 |
[17:58] | – She might have a concussion. – She’s fine. | -她可能有脑震荡 -她没事 |
[18:01] | You don’t believe me. | 你不信我 |
[18:03] | I want to. | 我想信你的 |
[18:05] | Just let me see her. | 让我见她 |
[18:08] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她 |
[18:11] | What? | 说什么 |
[18:12] | Tell me about your friends. | 跟我说说你的朋友们 |
[18:14] | Start with the one you’re worried about. | 从你担心的这位开始 |
[18:16] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[18:20] | You won’t tell me her name? | 你不肯告诉我她的名字吗 |
[18:25] | Why is she here? | 她为什么来这里 |
[18:30] | The others. What are their names? | 其他人 他们叫什么 |
[18:31] | Can’t you ask them that? | 你不能问他们吗 |
[18:33] | Tell me why they’re here. | 告诉我他们来这的原因 |
[18:39] | Where are they from? | 他们从哪来的 |
[18:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | – What do you want from me? – We’re done. | -你想要我怎么样 -我们谈完了 |
[18:50] | – I gave you answers. – Get her out of here. | -我回答你的问题了 -带她离开 |
[18:51] | Why can’t I see her? What did you do with her? | 我为什么不能见她 你们把她怎样了 |
[18:54] | Why can’t I see her? | 我为什么不能见她 |
[18:55] | Because you’re being a bitch. | 因为你表现得很讨人嫌 |
[18:57] | I want to see her! | 我想见她 |
[19:02] | You should’ve answered our questions. | 你该乖乖回答问题的 |
[19:33] | Yumiko? | 由美子 |
[19:37] | Yumiko, I’m so sorry. | 由美子 很对不起 |
[19:42] | I tried to do like you said. | 我试过照你说的做了 |
[19:45] | I didn’t tell them anything, but maybe I still messed up. | 我什么都没告诉他们 但也许我还是搞砸了 |
[19:51] | They kept grilling me, | 他们一直盘问我 |
[19:53] | asking me up and down what I knew about you guys. | 反复问我对你们有何了解 |
[20:01] | Like I’m some kind of narc. | 把我当告密的小人 |
[20:04] | “Friends”, they said. | 他们说”朋友” |
[20:08] | They used that word. | 他们用了那个词 |
[20:50] | Psst. Eugene. | 尤金 |
[21:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:42] | What the…? | 什么… |
[21:43] | – Ezekiel? – Shh. | -以西结 -嘘 |
[21:53] | Took some epic maneuvering. | 花了些大力气才到这来 |
[21:54] | Might’ve been spotted. | 可能已经被发现了 |
[22:01] | Sorry. I’m all wet. | 抱歉 我全身都湿了 |
[22:03] | Oh, man, they got you, too? | 他们也整你了吗 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:06] | Not the most fun interview I’ve ever had. | 不是我经历过的最愉快的面谈 |
[22:09] | Been confirmed. | 已确认 |
[22:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:15] | Have any idea where the others are? | 知道其他人在哪里吗 |
[22:17] | They’re gone. I don’t know. | 他们不见了 我不知道 |
[22:20] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会找到的 |
[22:22] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[22:23] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[22:24] | No, next week. Yes, right now. | 不 是下周 当然是现在了 |
[22:25] | Yumiko’s hurt. | 由美子受伤了 |
[22:26] | I-I think they took her to help her. | 我觉得他们把她带去治疗了 |
[22:28] | – You think? – Yeah, maybe. | -你觉得吗 -对 有可能 |
[22:31] | -But — – But what? | -但是 -但是什么 |
[22:35] | Listen, uh, I didn’t do us any favors in my interview. | 听着 我在面谈时表现不太好 |
[22:42] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[22:43] | Nothing. I mean, | 没什么 我是说 |
[22:45] | I got a little bit upset. I might have… | 我有点激动 我可能… |
[22:52] | The inquisition was aggressive. | 审讯很有攻击性 |
[22:57] | They are toying with us. | 他们在玩我们 |
[22:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:04] | I don’t think running will help right now. | 我不认为现在逃跑是好事 |
[23:05] | The Guards will be back any minute. | 守卫随时会回来 |
[23:06] | But what if they really are helping Yumiko? | 但是如果他们真的在治疗由美子呢 |
[23:08] | Eugene said they would, and you trust him, right? | 尤金说了他们会的 你信任他对吧 |
[23:10] | We don’t know these people, | 我们不了解这些人 |
[23:11] | and we can’t trust what we don’t know. | 我们不能信任我们不了解的人 |
[23:14] | We can find a way out. | 但我们能找到逃出去的路 |
[23:15] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道的 |
[23:16] | I made it here, didn’t I? We’ll be fine. | 我成功到这了不是吗 我们会没事的 |
[23:18] | Nothing is fine. | 不会没事的 |
[23:30] | Dickhead, uh, nailed me over an old fracture. | 有个白痴在我以前骨裂的地方又来了一拳 |
[23:36] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[23:45] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[23:46] | It’s healed fine every time before. | 以前每次都愈合得很好 |
[23:54] | No one is gonna hurt you anymore. | 没有人会再伤害你了 |
[23:58] | Not while I’m here. | 只要有我在 |
[24:03] | We’ll keep watch up top… | 我们继续在上面观察 |
[24:04] | Ezekiel. | 以西结 |
[24:04] | …wait for the shift to change, and then we move. | 等到他们换班 我们就走 |
[24:07] | How are we supposed to find Eugene and Yumiko? | 我们怎么找到尤金和由美子 |
[24:08] | If we get some of their weapons, | 如果我们拿到他们的武器 |
[24:09] | we can even force them — | 我们还能逼他们… |
[24:10] | We can’t just leave them here. | 我们不能就这么把他们留在这 |
[24:11] | You don’t think I know that? They’re my friends. | 你觉得我不知道吗 他们是我的朋友 |
[24:17] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[24:21] | I know they’re your friends. | 我知道他们是你的朋友 |
[24:23] | You don’t have to be an asshole about it. | 你不用这么混蛋 |
[24:25] | Don’t act like I don’t know how to be friends with people. I do. | 不要表现得好像我不会交朋友一样 我会 |
[24:28] | I’m just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮点忙 |
[24:33] | Fear brings out the worst in us, | 恐惧会唤醒我们最差的一面 |
[24:35] | as it just did in me. | 就像我刚才一样 |
[24:38] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:57] | What if Eugene trusted the wrong people this time? | 如果尤金这次信错了人怎么办 |
[25:02] | People suck. | 人真是坏透了 |
[25:04] | They say one thing but mean another. | 他们说一套做一套 |
[25:07] | They tell you they love you. | 他们告诉你 他们爱你 |
[25:09] | But they don’t act like it. | 但他们却言行不一 |
[25:13] | People are assholes. | 人都是混蛋 |
[25:15] | Especially family. | 特别是家人 |
[25:17] | Not all family. | 并非全部家人 |
[25:20] | Most families. | 大多数家人 |
[25:29] | I just want to do the right thing. | 我只是想做对的事情 |
[25:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:35] | We need a better plan. | 我们需要一个更好的计划 |
[25:46] | Hey, look, I’m sorry about before. | 听着 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[25:53] | I didn’t mean to be difficult. | 我并非有意不配合 |
[25:55] | This is all just a little scary. | 只是当时有点吓人 |
[25:56] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[25:58] | The questions, the guns, the whole getup. | 那些问题 枪 全副武装 |
[26:00] | I mean, we roll up, and it was just — | 我是说 我们抵达时 只是 |
[26:07] | The hell did you just do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:25] | This is not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[26:28] | I’m sick of this place. | 我受够了这个地方 |
[26:31] | Yeah, but now what are they gonna do to us? | 没错 但现在他们会怎么对待我们 |
[26:33] | To Yumiko? To Eugene? | 会怎么对待由美子和尤金 |
[26:35] | This is not a better plan. | 这不是更好的计划 |
[26:37] | The opportunity presented itself, | 机会自行出现了 |
[26:39] | so I took it. | 所以我把握住了 |
[26:40] | How the hell are we supposed to explain this? | 我们要怎么解释这事 |
[26:42] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[26:47] | He’s here now. | 他现在在这了 |
[26:48] | He has information we need. | 他有我们需要的情报 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:53] | Keep quiet. | 保持安静 |
[26:55] | Tell us what you did with our friends. | 你们对我们的朋友做了什么 |
[26:57] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做 |
[26:59] | Just let me do the talking. | 让我来说 |
[27:04] | I just need to know that my friend is okay. | 我只需要知道我朋友没事 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:08] | Your boss said she was getting help. Is she? | 你们上司说她在接受治疗 是真的吗 |
[27:11] | – Why wouldn’t she be? – Then tell me where she is. | -为什么不是呢 -那告诉我她在哪 |
[27:13] | I don’t know. She’s probably with one of the medics. | 我不知道 她可能在某个医护人员那里 |
[27:15] | We’re supposed to believe that? | 我们要相信你的话吗 |
[27:16] | You think we’re hurting her? | 你认为我们在伤害她吗 |
[27:17] | The thought has crossed our minds. | 我们有过这种想法 |
[27:21] | “For the benefit of all | “为了所有人的利益 |
[27:22] | and for all who seek solace at our gates.” | 为了所有在我们门前寻求慰藉的人” |
[27:24] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[27:26] | It’s what we stand for. | 这是我们的宗旨 |
[27:27] | If your friend was sick, then she got help. | 如果你的朋友病了 那她就会得到救治 |
[27:29] | No, she’s not sick. You guys beat the crap out of her. | 她没病 是你们殴打了她 |
[27:31] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[27:32] | – Bullshit. – Look, I know this is a lot. | -骗人 -我知道这很难接受 |
[27:34] | But isn’t it possible, just maybe, that we’re not the bad guys? | 但有没有一点可能 我们不是坏人呢 |
[27:37] | You separated us and locked us inside train cars. | 你们拆散了我们 把我们关在车厢里 |
[27:39] | It’s intense. I get that, okay? | 这很夸张 我懂的好吗 |
[27:40] | But if you just stay calm, we really can help you. | 但只要你保持冷静 我们真的能帮到你 |
[27:44] | – How? – Let’s just say we have access to things | -怎么帮 -可以说我们拥有一些 |
[27:46] | that are valuable in times like these. | 在如今很有价值的东西 |
[27:48] | Food? Medicine? Ponies? What? | 食物 药品 小马驹 什么 |
[27:51] | I’m not saying yes, but I’m not saying no. | 我没有承认 但也没有否认 |
[27:52] | You know what I mean? We’re organized. | 你懂了吗 我们是有组织的 |
[27:53] | You should let us help you. That’s why you came, right? | 你应该让我们帮你 所以你才会来这里 对吗 |
[27:58] | So let’s say you’re telling the truth, | 就算你说的是实话 |
[27:59] | and you’re actually very helpful people | 你们是超级大好人 |
[28:01] | who like to help even if you look like | 喜欢助人为乐 虽然你们看起来 |
[28:02] | a bunch of scary action figures came to life. | 像是一群可怕的真人玩具大兵 |
[28:06] | What happens after this? | 之后会发生什么 |
[28:08] | What are you gonna do with us? | 你们要对我们做什么 |
[28:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:10] | – He’s lying again. – I don’t know exactly. | -他又在骗人 -我不清楚到底会怎样 |
[28:12] | – You’re messing with us. – Are you messing with us?! | -你在耍我们 -你在耍我们吗 |
[28:13] | What would be the point of that? | 耍你有什么意义呢 |
[28:14] | This is not our first time at the rodeo with people like you. | 这不是我们第一次对付你这样的人了 |
[28:16] | People do terrible shit to each other all the time. | 人们经常对彼此做出可怕的事 |
[28:19] | I meant what I said. | 我说的都是实话 |
[28:20] | What we stand for is real. | 我们的宗旨是真的 |
[28:22] | This — all this — is just standard protocol | 这个 这一切都是例行公事 |
[28:25] | on mission-based assignments. | 不过是一次特派任务 |
[28:26] | We have paperwork to fill out, for Chrissake. | 我们是要填报告的 看在上帝的份上 |
[28:28] | The place we live is a good place. | 我们住的地方是个好地方 |
[28:32] | And it’s our job to keep the many, | 我们的职责是保护那里的 |
[28:33] | many good people who live there safe. | 众多善良居民的安全 |
[28:36] | We’re careful because we have a lot to lose. | 我们谨慎是因为我们不想失去重要的东西 |
[28:38] | Don’t you get that? | 你难道不能理解吗 |
[28:41] | I still need answers. | 我依然需要答案 |
[28:43] | Like a goodwill gesture. It’s not hard. | 以表明你的诚意 这没那么难 |
[28:46] | – Just tell me where my friend is. – I can’t do that. | -说出我的朋友在哪 -我不能说 |
[28:49] | – See? – Why not? | -看吧 -为什么 |
[28:50] | Because I don’t know. | 因为我不知道 |
[28:51] | My orders were to keep you fed until they were ready. | 我接到的命令是让你吃饱 直到他们准备好 |
[28:53] | – Ready? – Ready for what? | -准备好 -准备好做什么 |
[28:54] | You don’t get it. I’m just a grunt. | 你不明白 我只是个小兵 |
[28:55] | I don’t get the kind of intel you want, alright? | 我没有你想要的情报 好吗 |
[28:57] | Three square meals and a uniform. | 管三餐 发制服 |
[28:58] | That’s it. That’s me. | 仅此而已 这就是我 |
[28:59] | Hey, alright, you have to believe me. | 好吧 你必须相信我 |
[29:01] | Look, I’m on probation as it is. | 听着 我还在见习期 |
[29:02] | They’re gonna discharge me for this, | 他们会为此开除我的 |
[29:03] | getting snatched up by some chick. | 被一个小妞给抓住了 |
[29:05] | Maybe we need to start breaking some fingers. | 也许我们该开始掰手指了 |
[29:07] | I’m just a rookie. | 我只是个新兵 |
[29:08] | I’m so new, that rifle isn’t even loaded. | 新到那把枪甚至都没装子弹 |
[29:18] | Ezekiel, stop! | 以西结 住手 |
[29:23] | Oh, my God! Stop. Stop. | 天啊 住手 |
[29:28] | You’re gonna kill him! | 你会杀了他的 |
[29:31] | Stop! Stop! Stop it, Ezekiel! | 住手 以西结 |
[29:35] | No one’s gonna hurt me anymore! | 没有人会再伤害我了 |
[29:36] | No! You’re gonna kill him! No! | 不 你会杀了他的 |
[29:41] | Just listen! | 听着 |
[29:43] | Just listen and do what we say! | 听着 按我们说的做 |
[29:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:12] | Just do what they say. | 按他们说的做 |
[30:17] | Do not make things worse. | 别让事情变得更糟 |
[30:19] | No one is gonna hurt you anymore. | 没有人会再伤害你了 |
[30:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:10] | What’s the matter with you? | 你在搞什么 |
[31:13] | Just go. | 快走啊 |
[31:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:28] | Ooh, girl, get your shit together. | 姑娘 给我振作起来 |
[31:32] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别为难自己嘛 |
[31:38] | This is new. | 这是新情况 |
[31:40] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[31:42] | But time waits for no one. | 但时间不等人 |
[31:44] | We start dying the day we’re born. | 我们从出生那天起就在走向死亡 |
[31:49] | So vámonos. | 所以 抓紧吧 |
[31:53] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我不能走 |
[31:54] | You can. | 你能的 |
[31:56] | What about them? | 他们怎么办 |
[31:57] | – What about them? – They’re my friends. | -什么怎么办 -他们是我的朋友 |
[32:00] | You met them a week ago. | 你才认识他们一周 |
[32:02] | That’s a lifetime in apocalypse years. | 这在末世相当于一辈子 |
[32:05] | Haven’t you learned to trust your instincts by now? | 你到现在还没学会相信直觉吗 |
[32:08] | You know better than that. | 道理你都懂的 |
[32:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:12] | But… | 但是 |
[32:19] | You’re good on your own. | 你独自生活更好 |
[32:21] | I’m a Goddamn superhero on my own. | 我独自生活时就像超级英雄一样厉害 |
[32:23] | So let’s go. | 那就走啊 |
[32:25] | You wanna go. | 你想走的 |
[32:30] | Believe me. I know. | 相信我 我知道的 |
[32:34] | But if I leave, | 但如果我走了 |
[32:36] | it makes me just like her, don’t it? | 我就和她一样了 不是吗 |
[32:38] | Yeah, it makes you just like Mom. | 是的 你就和妈妈一样了 |
[32:41] | – She was a survivor. – She was a monster. | -她是个生存者 -她是个怪物 |
[32:45] | But there are always monsters. | 但怪物总是存在的 |
[32:46] | She was scared. | 她很害怕 |
[32:48] | Everybody gets scared sometimes. | 每个人都有害怕的时候 |
[32:50] | You remember what it was like. | 你记得以前是什么样 |
[32:53] | We had to learn our lessons the hard way. | 我们必须从惨痛的教训中吸取教训 |
[32:58] | Take your freedom. | 把握住自由 |
[33:01] | Ooh, but there were some good ones, though. | 但也是有好人的 |
[33:03] | Maybe not Mom or Dougie, | 也许妈妈或道基不是好人 |
[33:06] | but not everyone was bad. | 但不是所有人都是坏人 |
[33:08] | There was Mrs. Travis. | 比如崔维斯太太 |
[33:13] | Sammy and his people. | 萨米和他的人 |
[33:16] | And them. | 还有他们 |
[33:20] | There are the stories you tell yourself, | 一边是你骗自己的谎言 |
[33:24] | and then there’s the truth. | 另一边是真相 |
[33:30] | Maybe. | 也许是这样吧 |
[33:36] | But they came back for me. | 但他们为我回来了 |
[34:03] | I don’t know my own strength sometimes. | 我有时候下手没轻重 |
[34:06] | – Who you talking to now? – No one. | -你现在在跟谁说话 -没跟谁 |
[34:10] | I mean, you. | 我是说 跟你 |
[34:14] | I’m not crazy, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 我没疯 如果你在这样想的话 |
[34:17] | I mean, there’s the ADHD, the anxiety, the PTSD, | 虽然我有多动症 焦虑症 创伤后遗症 |
[34:21] | the depression, the crushing loneliness, | 抑郁症 极端孤独感 |
[34:22] | and the active imagination that helps me cope with all of that, | 我要靠丰富的想象力才能应对这一切 |
[34:25] | but, like, | 但是 |
[34:27] | maybe that’s the only sane response to an insane world. | 也许在这个疯狂的世界 这才是最理性的应对方式 |
[34:32] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[34:39] | Small, dark spaces | 狭小 黑暗的空间 |
[34:41] | just do bad things to my head because… | 让我的脑子不太正常 因为… |
[34:48] | Well, I don’t like them, but who does, right? | 我不喜欢这种地方 但谁又喜欢呢 |
[34:50] | So screw you for judging. | 所以别他妈评判我 |
[34:53] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[34:58] | I-I’m sorry. I don’t wan– | 对不起 我不想… |
[34:59] | I don’t wanna mess anything else up here. | 我不想再搞砸什么了 |
[35:02] | You mind putting that down? | 你能放下枪吗 |
[35:04] | I’m gonna hold onto it just a little longer | 如果你不介意的话 |
[35:06] | – if it’s all the same to you.- Can… | -我想多拿一会儿 -你能不能… |
[35:10] | Can you at least… | 你能不能至少… |
[35:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:41] | Nothing. The splinter came out. | 没什么 刺掉了 |
[35:53] | Thanks for not screaming. | 感谢你没喊叫 |
[35:56] | Yeah, well, this doesn’t exactly look good for me. | 嗯 这情况对我也不利 |
[36:00] | You’re really gonna get busted for this, huh? | 你真会因为这事被开除吗 |
[36:05] | It’ll be worse for you. | 你会比我更惨 |
[36:10] | You’re gonna have to explain this. | 你必须解释这件事 |
[36:12] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法 |
[36:14] | Hand me the rifle. | 枪给我 |
[36:18] | I can tell them that sometimes I have this tic that makes me — | 我可以给他们说 我有时候会抽搐… |
[36:19] | They won’t care. | 他们不在乎的 |
[36:21] | They won’t care. | 他们不在乎的 |
[36:23] | Maybe you can explain to them that you slipped. | 也许你可以说你滑倒了 |
[36:25] | No, no, no. I screwed up. | 不不不 是我搞砸了 |
[36:27] | I have to face the consequences, okay? | 我必须承担后果 好吗 |
[36:29] | And you and your friends? God bless you. Good luck. | 至于你和你的朋友们 上帝保佑你们 祝你们好运 |
[36:31] | You have to go back to | 你们得回到 |
[36:31] | whatever shitty corner of the world you came from. | 你们原来的穷乡僻壤去 |
[36:34] | There’s gotta be a way we can help each other out. | 我们一定能想办法帮助对方的 |
[36:41] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[36:43] | What if I answer your boss’ questions? | 假如我回答你上司的问题呢 |
[36:50] | I can work with that. | 这办法可行 |
[36:53] | Would I be able to see my friends? | 然后我能见我的朋友们吗 |
[36:55] | It’s not my call. | 我无权决定 |
[36:55] | But you heard my boss. You answer, you see them. | 但我上司说了 回答问题 就能见到他们 |
[36:57] | You can believe him or not. | 信不信他由你 |
[37:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:09] | I just met them, | 我刚认识他们 |
[37:12] | so I don’t know how old they are, | 所以我不知道他们的年龄 |
[37:14] | but who cares? | 但谁在乎呢 |
[37:15] | If you’re alive in the apocalypse, | 在末世活着 |
[37:17] | you’re like 150 years old anyway. | 就等于你活了150岁 |
[37:20] | I don’t know where they’re from. | 我不知道他们来自哪里 |
[37:22] | Nowhere and everywhere, probably, | 可能无处为家 可能四处为家 |
[37:24] | just like everyone else. | 就像所有人一样 |
[37:26] | I’m from Pittsburgh by way of San Juan, | 我来自匹兹堡 老家在圣胡安 |
[37:31] | but do cities and states and countries even exist | 但市 州 国家这些概念如今还存在 |
[37:34] | or matter anymore? | 或重要吗 |
[37:36] | We’ve been on the road for a week. | 我们在路上旅行了一周 |
[37:38] | We had bikes for a while. | 我们骑了一段时间单车 |
[37:40] | Then we walked. | 然后我们走路 |
[37:42] | That’s how we got here. | 我们就是这样来的 |
[37:44] | Why am I here? | 我为什么来呢 |
[37:46] | To be with them. | 为了和他们在一起 |
[37:47] | And their names are Eugene, Yumiko, and Ezekiel. | 他们的名字是尤金 由美子和以西结 |
[37:53] | But you already knew that. | 但你已经知道了 |
[37:55] | And my name is Princess. | 我的名字真的是公主 |
[38:00] | That’s good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[38:02] | The rifle. | 枪给我 |
[38:21] | See? | 看吧 |
[38:23] | Didn’t have to be hard. | 不用那么难的 |
[38:25] | The rules are simple. The questions are routine. | 规矩很简单 问题是例行公事 |
[38:28] | People just complicate them. | 人们总是让事情复杂化 |
[38:31] | Just needed to know you could play ball with us. | 我只想让你知道 你可以与我们合作 |
[38:38] | So — So when can I see my friends? | 我什么时候能见朋友们 |
[38:44] | Right now. | 现在 |
[38:46] | I got her! Let’s go! | 搞定她了 开门 |
[38:51] | Wait! | 等等 |