时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Here. Let me help. | 给我 我来帮你 |
[00:35] | Here you go. | 给 |
[01:02] | Come on. | 过来 |
[01:13] | I wish we had more to show for our trip. | 真希望这次搜寻有更多成果 |
[01:16] | With all the new mouths to feed, too. | 又多了好多人要养活 |
[01:18] | You’ll make it work. | 你会想出办法的 |
[01:20] | You always do. | 你总是如此 |
[01:23] | You’re not coming back with me. | 你不跟我回去吗 |
[01:27] | Gonna stay out a little while longer. | 我要在外面多待会 |
[01:29] | Keep looking. | 继续寻找 |
[01:35] | You want a ride? | 要我载你一程吗 |
[01:36] | My bike’s just up further. | 我的摩托就在前面 |
[01:38] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[01:50] | Hey, um — | 那个 |
[01:51] | You don’t have to apologize. I’m good, really. | 你没必要道歉 我真的没事 |
[01:56] | I was just gonna say good luck. | 我只是想说 祝你好运 |
[02:05] | Good luck to you, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[02:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:23] | Nice. | 很好 |
[04:14] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[04:15] | Let’s get you home. | 送你回家 |
[04:31] | Alright. In you go. | 好了 进去吧 |
[04:33] | Smells like Daryl. | 一股达里尔的味道 |
[04:51] | Can you lay down? | 你能躺下吗 |
[05:06] | For the record… | 顺便申明 |
[05:10] | …I didn’t need an apology from him. | 我不需要他道歉 |
[05:15] | I know he meant what he said. | 我知道他说的是真心话 |
[05:19] | An apology’s just a truce. | 道歉只是休战 |
[05:20] | It… | 它 |
[05:22] | doesn’t fix anything. | 解决不了任何问题 |
[05:27] | Nope. | 不行 |
[05:29] | But belly rubs do. | 但是揉肚肚可以 |
[05:32] | Yes, belly rubs do. | 没错 揉肚肚可以 |
[05:40] | I was thinking I’d work on the North gate post today, | 我今天打算去北门哨岗工作 |
[05:42] | and if things work out, I would maybe get into, uh, | 如果一切顺利 我也许会去 |
[05:45] | cleaning the dead fish out of the fishery. | 清理渔场中的死鱼 |
[05:50] | Hey, dude. | 你好 哥们 |
[05:51] | Hi, Jerry. | 你好 杰瑞 |
[05:53] | Rosita’s already got a crew working on the guard post, | 罗西塔已经安排一队人去哨岗了 |
[05:55] | and the fishery got cleaned up while you were out. | 你出门后我们清理完了渔场 |
[05:58] | Doesn’t smell like it. | 闻起来可不像 |
[05:59] | Stinky fish make killer fertilizer. | 臭鱼是绝佳的肥料 |
[06:02] | How was your trip with Daryl? | 你跟达里尔的搜索之行怎么样 |
[06:04] | Fine. What about you? | 还行 你呢 |
[06:05] | You — You need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[06:07] | Nah, I got it. | 不用 |
[06:09] | I’m sure there are better uses of your time. | 我相信你的时间有更好的用途 |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:13] | Yeah. I’ll figure something out. | 我会找点事做的 |
[06:14] | What’s that you got there? | 你拿着什么 |
[06:17] | Oh, this? Uh… | 这个吗 |
[06:19] | I found it in the street. | 我在街上找到的 |
[06:21] | Somebody must have dropped it during the evacuation. | 肯定是撤离时有人掉了 |
[06:25] | – Oh, okay. – I don’t know. | -好吧 -我不知道 |
[06:27] | I thought I’d, uh, try to get the stains out of it, | 我想着把上面的污渍洗掉 |
[06:29] | maybe mend this little… | 也许缝补一下这个 |
[06:31] | rip. | 裂口 |
[06:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:36] | I don’t know. Somebody loved it. | 我不知道 这曾是某人的心爱之物 |
[06:37] | And I just want to fix something. | 我想修补修补 |
[06:39] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:42] | Sure. | 行 |
[06:46] | Jerry… | 杰瑞 |
[06:48] | tell me how I can help out, please. | 拜托告诉我 我能帮上什么忙 |
[06:50] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[06:51] | Anything at all. | 任何事都行 |
[06:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[06:59] | I think food is important to thinking. | 我觉得食物对思考很重要 |
[07:04] | Great! | 很好 |
[07:05] | I’m sure I can whip up something from what I found. | 我肯定能用搜到的东西做点什么 |
[07:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -是吗 -是的 |
[07:09] | Thanks, Jerry. | 谢谢 杰瑞 |
[07:10] | Uh, one thing. | 有件事 |
[07:12] | A bunch of Maggie’s people | 玛姬的一群人 |
[07:13] | are crashed in Michonne’s kitchen, so… | 睡在米琼恩的厨房里 |
[07:15] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[07:17] | There’s a hotpot in the pantry. | 储藏室里有个炖锅 |
[07:19] | Uh, yeah, I forgot. | 我忘记了 |
[07:20] | The solar panels are all messed up, so… | 太阳能板都坏了 |
[07:24] | The Whisperers, probably, so no juice. | 可能是低语者干的 所以没电 |
[07:27] | And we had to throw out a bunch of grain. | 我们不得不扔掉一堆粮食 |
[07:32] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:33] | Rats. | 有老鼠 |
[07:36] | Anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[07:37] | What are you gonna make? | 你打算做什么 |
[07:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:39] | Maybe some soup. | 也许炖点汤 |
[07:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:43] | Got a couple fish. | 我有几条鱼 |
[07:45] | Some nuts and mushrooms. | 一些坚果和蘑菇 |
[07:47] | I’ll make it work. | 我会想出办法的 |
[07:48] | You always do. | 你总是如此 |
[07:56] | Did you ever hear the story of Stone Soup? | 你听说过石头汤的故事吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah, they used to teach it to us in school. | 学校里教过 |
[08:02] | There was this hungry stranger that came to a village, | 有个饥饿的陌生人来到一座村庄 |
[08:04] | but he didn’t have anything to trade for food | 但是他没有任何东西可以交换食物 |
[08:06] | except for a big rock. | 只有一块大石头 |
[08:09] | So he convinced all the villagers | 他说服所有村民 |
[08:10] | to try his world-famous Stone Soup. | 来尝尝他举世闻名的石头汤 |
[08:13] | But before that, he tells one person, | 但是在汤做好之前 他跟一个村民说 |
[08:16] | “Hey, I’m gonna have to borrow some salt.” | “我需要借点盐” |
[08:19] | Then he tells another person, | 然后他跟另一个村民说 |
[08:20] | “Just gonna need a little bit of onion.” | “我需要点洋葱” |
[08:22] | And little by little, | 一点一点地 |
[08:23] | a little bit of this, little bit of that | 一点这个 一点那个 |
[08:25] | from everyone in the village… | 他问每个村民都要了食材 |
[08:28] | until he has a real soup. | 然后做了一锅真正的汤 |
[08:31] | And everyone’s happy. | 大家都很高兴 |
[08:34] | Didn’t sound very tasty. | 听起来味道不太好 |
[08:37] | Maybe Ezekiel and the others will bring help soon and… | 也许以西结和其他人会很快带来援助 |
[08:40] | you won’t have to make a soup out of rocks. | 你就不必做石头汤了 |
[08:43] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望如此 |
[08:51] | This can be saved. | 这个还能用 |
[11:02] | Unh unh unh unh! | 不行 |
[11:03] | Stop that! | 别咬 |
[11:19] | Look at this mess. | 瞧瞧这里乱的 |
[11:25] | Back off! | 后退 |
[11:27] | Back off! | 后退 |
[11:29] | You take it easy. | 你冷静点 |
[11:32] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[11:54] | I know. I know. It’s okay, buddy. | 我知道 没事的 |
[11:56] | It’s just a rat. | 只是只老鼠 |
[11:59] | I know. I hear it, too. | 我知道 我也听到了 |
[12:00] | I hear it, too. | 我也听到了 |
[12:02] | Hey, hey. No. | 喂 别去 |
[12:03] | No! No! | 不 |
[12:05] | No! Dog! | 不 狗 |
[12:07] | Dog, get back here! | 狗 回来 |
[12:09] | No! No! Bad dog! | 不 坏狗 |
[12:12] | Bad dog! Go! | 坏狗 走开 |
[12:16] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[12:17] | No, this is serious. We need that food! | 不 我是认真的 我们需要那食物 |
[12:19] | Go! | 走开 |
[12:24] | Go! | 走开 |
[12:30] | Damnit. | 该死 |
[13:26] | See you later, asshole. | 回见 混蛋 |
[13:43] | How’s that soup coming? | 汤做得怎么样了 |
[13:45] | Great. Great. | 很好 |
[13:46] | Just need a couple more ingredients. | 只需要再加几样食材 |
[13:48] | Gonna go see what I can rustle up out there. | 我去外面看看能搞到什么 |
[13:50] | You gonna rustle up some stones, too? | 你也要搞点石头吗 |
[13:54] | Can’t wait! | 我迫不及待了 |
[14:37] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:40] | Think I can’t take you myself? | 以为我一个人干不掉你吗 |
[14:44] | First you. | 先是你 |
[14:49] | Then you and you | 再是你 你 |
[14:51] | and you and you. | 你 你 |
[15:11] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪 |
[17:37] | Stop movin’! | 别动了 |
[17:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[18:14] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 |
[18:21] | The hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:25] | I got some nettles and dandelion greens. | 我采了一些荨麻和蒲公英嫩叶 |
[18:27] | Tasty and nutritious. | 美味又营养 |
[18:30] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定自己没事吗 |
[18:31] | Oh, yeah. Back to it! | 没事 我继续去炖汤了 |
[19:40] | Ah, f… | 该死 |
[20:16] | You got it? | 要帮忙吗 |
[20:18] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[20:21] | Cool. | 好 |
[20:22] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有需要就叫我 |
[20:25] | Sure will. | 那当然 |
[24:29] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:38] | Ah, there we go. | 有了 |
[24:53] | See you later, asshole. | 回见 混蛋 |
[25:40] | You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 不是吧 |
[26:18] | Nice. | 不错 |
[26:36] | Well, come on. | 来吧 |
[26:42] | Hey, don’t make me beg. | 别逼我求你 |
[26:47] | Good boy! | 乖孩子 |
[26:49] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[26:50] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[27:09] | You know, if you’re a good boy, | 如果你够乖的话 |
[27:11] | I’ll save you some scraps. | 我就给你留点残羹 |
[27:33] | Got you, you little bastard. | 抓到你了 小杂种 |
[27:39] | No! No! | 不 |
[27:41] | No! | 不 |
[27:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:54] | Damnit. | 该死 |
[28:00] | No! No! No! | 不 |
[28:07] | There you — | 在这里 |
[28:17] | No! No. | 不 |
[28:19] | No! | 不 |
[28:22] | No! No, no, no! | 不 |
[28:25] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[28:26] | Shit! Shit! | 可恶 |
[28:40] | What? | 怎么 |
[28:42] | You two friends now? | 你俩现在成朋友了 |
[28:44] | Is it ’cause I yelled at you earlier? | 因为我之前吼你了吗 |
[28:59] | Screw it. | 算了 |
[29:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:08] | There’ll be more sun tomorrow. Right, buddy? | 明天会有更多阳光 对吧 |
[29:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:33] | Come on. | 进来 |
[29:43] | That’s bold. | 胆子真大 |
[29:49] | You’re lucky all the fight’s gone out of me. | 你很走运 我已经没力气了 |
[29:59] | You miss him, don’t you? | 你很想他吧 |
[30:04] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:07] | He’ll come back. | 他会回来的 |
[30:09] | He always comes back. | 他总是会回来 |
[30:14] | I don’t, though. Do I? | 但我不会回来 |
[30:17] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[30:22] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[30:24] | You think I should scram? | 我该走吗 |
[30:27] | Just get out of everybody’s hair? | 不再烦别人了 |
[30:32] | I could. | 我可以走 |
[30:36] | I could. | 我可以走 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:44] | I miss him, too. | 我也想他 |
[31:35] | Cut it out. | 别闹了 |
[31:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:06] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[35:08] | Damnit. | 该死 |
[36:19] | It’s fine. I’m fixing it. What’s up? | 没事 我在修呢 怎么了 |
[36:22] | The cover story was gonna be that I was coming by for soup. | 我本打算假装来要汤 |
[36:25] | But I’m not the best poker player. | 但我不是扑克高手 |
[36:28] | Poker? | 扑克 |
[36:29] | As in, I have… no poker face. | 意思是…我不会摆扑克脸 |
[36:32] | So, I’m just gonna fess up. | 所以我就坦白了吧 |
[36:35] | I’m just checkin’ on you. | 我只是来看看你 |
[36:38] | You think I need checking on? | 你觉得我需要被看吗 |
[36:40] | I do. | 我觉得需要 |
[36:41] | If Ezekiel were here, he’d agree with me. | 如果以西结在 他也会赞同我的 |
[36:43] | Can’t argue with that, then. | 那我可无法反驳了 |
[36:47] | I wish I could check in on him, too. | 我希望我也能看看他 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s on his way back here | 我相信他和其他人 |
[36:52] | as fast as he can with the others. | 正在尽快返回这里 |
[36:54] | You know, probably just so he can check in on people | 可能是为了像你一样 |
[36:57] | almost as much as you do. | 经常看别人 |
[36:59] | You know, it’s pathological. | 你这叫病态 |
[37:02] | Can’t you just let people like me suffer in peace? | 你就不能让我这种人安静地受苦吗 |
[37:06] | Yeah, caring… | 对啊 关心别人 |
[37:08] | it’s a real problem. | 是个大问题 |
[37:13] | Yesterday… | 昨天 |
[37:17] | it wasn’t my best day. | 我状态不好 |
[37:20] | It was a bad day. | 我状态很糟 |
[37:26] | Is that why the wall in there is all busted up? | 这就是墙破了的原因吗 |
[37:31] | Guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[37:33] | You know, Ezekiel would have a saying for this kind of thing. | 以西结对这种事会有某种说法 |
[37:37] | He has some good ones filed away. | 他有很多格言警句 |
[37:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:41] | Maybe I don’t need a saying. | 也许我不需要什么格言 |
[37:43] | Maybe I just need to fix what I broke. | 也许我只需要修好我弄坏的东西 |
[37:46] | Here’s one — | 我想到了一句 |
[37:48] | “A friend is someone who thinks you’re perfect | “即使其他人都认为你崩溃了 |
[37:50] | even if everyone else thinks you’re broken.” | 朋友也会觉得你很完美” |
[37:55] | I didn’t even tell you why I had a bad day yesterday. | 可我没说过我昨天为什么状态不好 |
[37:57] | I just noticed that Daryl didn’t come back with you. | 我注意到了达里尔没和你一起回来 |
[38:01] | Two plus two equals eureka, you know? | 简单推理我还是会的 |
[38:06] | What if you really are broken? | 如果你真的崩溃了呢 |
[38:09] | What if your best friend just realized it | 如果你最好的朋友只是 |
[38:11] | a whole lot later than everyone else did? | 比其他人都更晚意识到了呢 |
[38:16] | Ezekiel probably has a saying for that, too. | 以西结应该对这种情况也有说法 |
[38:19] | I just don’t know what it is. | 我只是不知道是什么 |
[38:22] | What would you say? | 你会怎么说 |
[38:40] | Was that…? | 那是不是… |
[38:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:49] | Why don’t you come on in? | 进来吧 |
[38:50] | Soup’s almost ready. | 汤快炖好了 |
[39:43] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[39:44] | Was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你同样的话呢 |
[39:48] | You know, the usual. | 你知道 老样子 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:52] | Same. | 我也是 |
[39:55] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 有 |
[40:00] | How was he? Was he good? | 它怎么样 乖吗 |
[40:04] | He was. | 挺乖的 |
[40:07] | You hungry? I made some soup for everyone. | 你饿吗 我给大家炖了汤 |
[40:10] | Nah, I’m all right. | 我不饿 |
[40:11] | Thank you, though. | 但谢谢你 |
[40:14] | Yeah. Sure. | 不客气 |
[40:21] | Forgot to give this back to you. | 忘记还你了 |
[40:25] | You can keep it. | 你留下吧 |
[40:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:36] | Well… I’m kinda beat. | 我有点累 |
[40:38] | I’m gonna hit the sack, alright? | 直接去睡觉了 好吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[40:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |