时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:45] | It’s rusted shut. | 锈住了 |
[02:46] | Safe bet that they all are. | 其他门肯定也一样 |
[02:52] | Where’s Maggie? | 玛姬呢 |
[02:55] | She w– She was right behind me. | 她刚才就在我后面 |
[03:11] | Somebody boost me up. | 谁来托我上去 |
[03:12] | You go up there, you’re dead. | 你上去就死定了 |
[03:14] | She’d be pissed if you tried. | 你去的话她会生气的 |
[03:16] | She’d want us to keep moving forward. | 她想让我们继续前进 |
[03:25] | Alright, we need to get that door open. | 好了 我们得把那扇门打开 |
[03:27] | Then we’ll go from car to car | 然后我们穿过车厢 |
[03:28] | until we hit the front of the train. | 一直走到车头 |
[03:29] | Then we’ll hop off. | 然后下车 |
[03:32] | And then we just keep going. | 继续前进 |
[03:39] | Look out, guys. | 小心 伙计们 |
[05:17] | 没有家 没有工作 饥饿 | |
[05:38] | You know what this means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么 对吗 |
[05:39] | The photo board? | 那个照片板 |
[05:42] | The Commonwealth is real. | 联邦是真实存在的 |
[05:42] | That was a wallet-sized photo of you, | 那是一张你的照片 钱包大小 |
[05:43] | which means it was in your brother’s wallet, | 也就是说是放在你兄弟钱包里的 |
[05:45] | which means he kept the wallet on him in the apocalypse, | 也就是说末世之中 他一直随身带着它 |
[05:48] | possibly for 10-plus years, and who does that? | 可能有十多年了 谁会这样做 |
[05:49] | He sounds awesome. | 他听起来真棒 |
[05:51] | What? | 什么 |
[05:52] | And also what you said. | 你说得也对 |
[05:54] | So what’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[05:56] | They have structure. Laws. | 他们有组织架构 法律 |
[05:58] | Someone here’s in charge, | 有人主管这里 |
[06:00] | and I’m going to speak to that person. | 我要和那个人谈谈 |
[06:01] | That’s it? The plan is talking? | 就这样吗 计划是谈谈吗 |
[06:03] | Yes. Cold as ice. Demand results. | 是的 冷静如冰 要求结果 |
[06:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:08] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是 |
[06:11] | it’s your bro. You sure you can be “Cold as ice”? | 那是你兄弟 你确定可以冷静如冰吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah, I was a lawyer. It comes naturally. | 是的 我以前是律师 本就如此 |
[06:17] | Look, I love my brother. | 听着 我爱我兄弟 |
[06:21] | But I hadn’t seen him in a really long time | 但在这一切之前 |
[06:22] | before all of this, and I assumed — | 我已经很久没见过他了 我以为… |
[06:25] | It doesn’t matter. I’ll be fine | 没关系 我可以的 |
[06:26] | as long as I can speak to the –Shh! Hang on. | -只要我能和那个人… -嘘 等会 |
[06:42] | That was her, from last night. | 是昨晚的那个女的 |
[06:45] | Did you see how she was looking at us? She knows. | 你看到她看我们的样子了吗 她知道了 |
[06:47] | We’re fine. No one knows we tried to leave, | 我们没事 没人知道我们试过逃走 |
[06:48] | or believe me, we’d be called int– | 相信我 不然我们会被带走的… |
[06:49] | Ezekiel’s gone. | 以西结不见了 |
[06:52] | In anticipation of your next question, | 回答你们的下一个问题 |
[06:53] | I looked everywhere, asked around. | 我把所有地方都找过了 也问过了 |
[06:54] | No one’s saying anything. Someone took him. | 没人告诉我任何消息 有人带走他了 |
[06:56] | Someone knows what we did, | 有人知道我们做了什么 |
[06:58] | and he’s just the first domino to fall. | 他是倒下的第一块多米诺骨牌 |
[06:59] | In anticipation of your follow-up query, | 继续回答你们后面的疑问 |
[07:01] | I don’t know how I know. | 我不知道自己是怎么知道的 |
[07:02] | I only know that I’m freaking out! | 我只知道我要崩溃了 |
[07:03] | It’s probably ’cause he told off the big guy. | 可能是因为他骂了那个大个子 |
[07:05] | Oh, God. Why’d he tell off the big guy? | 上帝 他为什么要骂他 |
[07:08] | We should talk to them. We should talk to them. | 我们应该跟他们谈谈 跟他们谈谈 |
[07:10] | We can come clean about who we are and where we’re really from. | 我们可以坦白我们是谁 从哪来 |
[07:12] | Eugene, for the last time, | 尤金 我再说最后一遍 |
[07:14] | do not talk to their law enforcement. | 不要跟他们的执法人员谈 |
[07:16] | Or if you find yourself in a situation | 如果你别无选择 |
[07:17] | where you have to, you stick to the story. | 必须开口 就坚持原来的说辞 |
[07:19] | Well, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[07:23] | Wait, what? Be cool. | 等等 你干什么 冷静 |
[07:25] | Ice! Ice! | 冷静如冰 如冰 |
[07:27] | You’ve got one of our people? | 你们带走了我们的一个人吗 |
[07:28] | What have you done with him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[07:30] | I demand to know where he’s been taken! | 我要求知道他被带去哪里了 |
[07:32] | Ma’am, calm down. | 女士 冷静 |
[07:33] | I don’t know where your friend is. | 我不知道你的朋友在哪里 |
[07:34] | Then there’s no reason for us to continue this conversation. | 那我们没有必要继续对话了 |
[07:36] | I’d like to speak to somebody who can actually give me answers. | 我要和能回答我的人说话 |
[07:39] | Who do you report to? | 你向谁汇报 |
[07:41] | You wanna speak to my supervisor? | 你想跟我的主管谈谈吗 |
[07:43] | That’s right! We wanna talk to the manager! | 没错 把你们经理叫来 |
[08:20] | 亲爱的爸爸 你总是说 如果你一周没回来 我们就继续生活 | |
[08:31] | 她去找你了 已经过去三周了 所以我们也要去了 我会照顾杰西 每天十点打开无线电 | |
[08:39] | 希望尽快见到你们 爱你们的 汤姆和杰西 | |
[09:50] | Hey, Dog! Come here! Come here! | 狗 回来 回来 |
[09:53] | Hey! Dog! | 狗 |
[09:54] | Come here! | 回来 |
[09:55] | Come here! | 回来 |
[09:59] | Dog! | 狗 |
[10:01] | Dog! | 狗 |
[10:20] | I’m not sure why you’re here. | 我不知道你为什么来这里 |
[10:23] | You’ve already been assessed. | 你已经被评估过了 |
[10:27] | You think you’ve been assessing me? | 你以为你们在评估我吗 |
[10:30] | No, dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[10:32] | I’ve been assessing you. | 是我在评估你们 |
[10:35] | You don’t know anything about me — | 你对我一无所知 |
[10:37] | Your community’s large and organized. | 你们的社区庞大又有组织 |
[10:40] | There’s a bureaucracy, and you’re part of it. | 你们有官僚机构 你们是其中的成员 |
[10:44] | You probably had a job like this before the world fell. | 也许在灾变之前 你做的也是类似的工作 |
[10:47] | If I had to guess, I’d say | 要我猜 我会说 |
[10:49] | forensic psychologist. | 你曾是法证心理学家 |
[10:53] | Perhaps you were an academic. | 也许你以前是学者 |
[10:56] | Researcher? | 研究员 |
[10:58] | Your role is to assess threat for your community. | 你们的职责是为社区评估威胁 |
[11:01] | You ask about who we were | 你们问我们过去的身份 |
[11:02] | because someone above you has decided | 因为你们的上级认为 |
[11:04] | that that’s a good baseline position | 那是不错的基准线 |
[11:06] | from which to judge who we are. | 能评判现在的我们 |
[11:09] | So you poke around the dusty corners of our brains, | 所以你们在我们大脑尘封的记忆中搜索 |
[11:12] | test our sense of boundaries | 询问我们的如厕习惯 |
[11:14] | with queries about our toileting habits. | 来测试我们的边界感 |
[11:18] | You raked one of my people over the coals due to a $2 bill, | 因为一张两元钞票 你们狠狠训斥了我的人 |
[11:22] | which makes me believe your currency is the U.S. Dollar, | 这让我认为你们的流通货币是美元 |
[11:25] | and that you need to strictly control the amount in circulation. | 你们需要严格管控现钞的数量 |
[11:29] | You use familiar money as a powerful psychological tactic, | 你们使用熟悉的钱 作为一种强大的心理策略 |
[11:33] | because you know how desperately people miss the old world. | 因为你们知道人们有多怀念过去的世界 |
[11:38] | You want to understand what we’re capable of | 你们想了解我们的能耐 |
[11:41] | and whether we can enhance your community | 了解我们是能帮助你们的社区变大变强 |
[11:42] | or if we’d simply be a drain on resources. | 还是只会白白浪费资源 |
[11:45] | But the truth of it is, you need to justify your existence, too. | 但真相是 你们也要证明自己存在的合理性 |
[11:50] | Because isn’t it almost more valuable now | 因为如今一个能运走垃圾 |
[11:53] | to have someone who can haul the trash | 让街道远离疾病的人 |
[11:54] | and keep the streets free from disease | 难道不比一个 |
[11:56] | than someone who can write endless lists of questions, | 能写下无尽问题清单的人更有价值吗 |
[11:58] | given that at the end of the day, | 毕竟到头来 |
[12:02] | you just need to rely on your gut instinct | 你只能靠直觉来判断 |
[12:03] | about whether or not the person across from you | 坐在你对面的人 |
[12:05] | will or won’t murder you in your sleep? | 是否会在你入睡时杀了你 |
[12:10] | But you’re both people that follow the rules. | 但你们都是循规蹈矩的人 |
[12:13] | I was a lawyer. | 我曾是律师 |
[12:16] | I like rules. | 我喜欢规矩 |
[12:18] | They bring order to the chaos. | 这能给混乱带来秩序 |
[12:23] | Which means you need me. | 这意味着你们需要我 |
[12:29] | I have reason to believe my brother, a thoracic surgeon, | 我有理由相信我的兄弟 一名胸外科医生 |
[12:31] | is living at the Commonwealth and is looking for me. | 就住在联邦 他正在找我 |
[12:35] | I’d like expedited processing for my group, | 我希望我的团队获得加急评估 |
[12:37] | as per your community’s asylum and immigration policies. | 依据你们社区的庇护和移民政策 |
[12:41] | Where did you go to school again? | 你在哪里上的学来着 |
[12:43] | Undergraduate at Oxford, JD is from Harvard, | 牛津大学念的本科 在哈佛念的法学博士 |
[12:45] | which you very well know. | 你已经很清楚了 |
[12:46] | Would you like me to list my professional credentials again? | 你想让我再列出我的职业资格证书吗 |
[12:54] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[13:03] | Can you stop moving? You’re taking my nerves over the edge | 你能别动了吗 你让我的 |
[13:05] | to a proverbial 11 on a scale of 10. | 焦虑指数爆表了 |
[13:07] | I can’t help it. We’ve been waiting and waiting, | 我控制不了 我们一直在等 |
[13:08] | and now I have to pee really, really bad. | 现在我真的好想解手 |
[13:12] | I shouldn’t have mentioned it. Be right back. | 我不该提的 我马上回来 |
[13:14] | No! No! No more splitting up! | 不 别分开了 |
[13:16] | Eugene. If that fine-ass dude in the orange suit | 尤金 既然那个穿着橙色服装的帅哥 |
[13:19] | just walked in with a coffee, | 刚送了一杯咖啡进去 |
[13:21] | things must be going good for Yumiko, right? | 那由美子的情况肯定很好 对吧 |
[13:23] | Maybe she’ll be out by the time I’m back. | 也许我回来时她就出来了 |
[13:46] | Uh, do you have toilet paper? | 有卫生纸吗 |
[13:50] | Well, shit! | 该死 |
[13:52] | I’m excited! | 我好激动 |
[14:50] | On my count. 3, 2, 1! | 听我数 三二一 |
[15:12] | Why don’t you guys handle that one? | 你们去解决那个吧 |
[15:13] | If you get tired out, we’ll take over. | 如果你们累了 我们就接手 |
[15:20] | Is that the roof? | 是顶上传来的声音吗 |
[15:22] | Could be walkers. | 可能是行尸 |
[15:27] | It’s below us. It’s Morse code. | 声音是下面传来的 是摩斯电码 |
[15:29] | It’s SOS. | 意思是救命 |
[16:01] | I slipped. | 我滑倒了 |
[16:02] | He saw, and he left me to die. | 他看见了 却留下我等死 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:08] | Okay. So what? | 好吧 那又如何 |
[16:11] | You’re just admitting it? | 你就直接承认了吗 |
[16:13] | You tried to kill her! | 你想杀了她 |
[16:14] | No, she was in trouble, and I didn’t help. | 不 她有麻烦了 我没帮忙 |
[16:17] | There is a big difference. | 这两者区别很大 |
[16:21] | Okay, so who’s gonna help you now? | 好吧 现在谁会帮你 |
[16:23] | Who in here’s got your back? | 这里有谁会支持你 |
[16:25] | Yeah, you don’t need fingers to count that number. | 不用手指也能数出那个数 |
[16:29] | She was just talking about murdering me, | 她刚还在说要杀了我 |
[16:32] | sooner rather than later, | 宜早不宜迟 |
[16:34] | and yet somehow, I’m the big, old asshole | 但是我却成了混蛋 |
[16:36] | ’cause I didn’t risk my nuts for her? | 就因为我没有为她冒生命危险吗 |
[16:41] | I have been a golden goddamn asset | 我为你们每个人 |
[16:43] | for every single one of you. | 都提供了巨大的帮助 |
[16:45] | Yeah, burning Hilltop, that helped, huh? | 是啊 烧掉山顶寨也有帮助 对吧 |
[16:47] | I killed Alpha, right? | 我杀了阿尔法 对吧 |
[16:49] | So, yeah, I was helpful. | 所以没错 是有帮助 |
[16:51] | ‘Cause if I hadn’t done that, | 因为如果我没那样做 |
[16:53] | every person you know, their skull would be on a spike. | 你认识的所有人 头颅都会被钉在柱子上 |
[16:59] | I did what needed to be done, alright? | 我做了必须做的事 好吗 |
[17:02] | I am trying. | 我有在努力 |
[17:05] | Yeah, okay. I’m not buying a word of it. | 好吧 我一个字也不信 |
[17:07] | Same. | 我也是 |
[17:09] | Nod and it happens. | 点点头 我就动手 |
[17:11] | We can get through the city without him. | 没有他 我们也能穿过城市 |
[17:16] | Help! Help me! Help! | 救命 救救我 |
[17:22] | – Later. – Help! | -回头再说 -救命 |
[17:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:26] | Gage?! What happened?! | 盖奇 发生了什么 |
[17:28] | We got lost in the tunnels! Walkers are everywhere, | 我们在隧道里迷路了 到处都是行尸 |
[17:31] | – they — they might have — – How’d you get in there? | -它们也许… -你怎么进去的 |
[17:33] | I-I got a door open on the far end. | 我打开了远端的一扇门 |
[17:35] | Did you close it? | 你关了门吗 |
[17:38] | – Gage? – I — | -盖奇 -我… |
[17:40] | Hey, this one seems a bit looser. Sasquatch, gimme a hand. | 这玩意儿似乎松动了 大脚怪 帮帮忙 |
[17:42] | We open that, they’ll all get in. | 我们要是开门 行尸会一拥而入 |
[17:44] | He’s right there! | 他就在我们眼前 |
[17:45] | I know he is. | 我知道 |
[17:48] | The hell with you. | 去你的 |
[17:50] | Alden? | 奥尔登 |
[17:52] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[17:57] | Are you insane? Move! | 你疯了吗 让开 |
[17:59] | Move! | 让开 |
[18:02] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[18:05] | Maggie?! | 玛姬 |
[18:06] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[18:10] | Look, I’m sorry, okay?! I’m sorry — | 我很抱歉 好吗 对不起 |
[18:11] | I made — I made a mistake, and I’m sorry, | 我犯了个错 对不起 |
[18:13] | but I just — | 但我只是 |
[18:14] | I want another chance. Okay? | 再给我一次机会 好吗 |
[18:16] | I won’t do it again. I won’t do it again. | 我不会再这样做了 |
[18:18] | I’ll do better. Please, I — Please. | 我会表现更好 求你了 |
[18:23] | Maggie, listen to me. | 玛姬 听我说 |
[18:24] | We have time. We can get that door open. | 我们有时间 我们可以打开那扇门 |
[18:27] | Maggie! Maggie! | 玛姬 玛姬 |
[18:30] | We don’t have the ammo to clear them. | 我们没有足够的弹药杀掉它们 |
[18:38] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[18:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:45] | I can’t. | 我不能开门 |
[18:52] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[20:31] | Pardon me. I’ve been waiting for my friend, Yumiko. | 打扰了 我在等我的朋友 由美子 |
[20:34] | She’s in that room right there. | 她就在那个房间里 |
[20:36] | I was wondering if you might be able to provide | 请问你能否告知我 |
[20:37] | or procure for me an ETA for when she might be done? | 她何时才能出来 |
[20:40] | No one’s in there. | 里面没人 |
[20:44] | But I watched my friend walk in there with the two questioners, | 但我看着我的朋友和两个提问人进去了 |
[20:48] | and I haven’t seen her or them walk out. | 我没见到她或他们走出来 |
[20:49] | If you could just check — | 如果你可以去看看 |
[20:50] | No one is in there, sir. | 里面没人 先生 |
[20:53] | My other friend went to use the ladies’ room — | 我的另一个朋友去女厕所了 |
[20:55] | What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[20:58] | I need you to leave. | 我得请你离开了 |
[21:01] | Now. | 立刻 |
[21:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:44] | Bad memories. | 糟糕的回忆 |
[21:49] | Of what? | 什么回忆 |
[22:36] | You guys don’t wanna look at him. | 你们不愿意看他 |
[22:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:42] | Why won’t you look at him? | 你们为什么不看他 |
[22:43] | All that is, is the shell of a man who died a coward. | 那不过是一副空皮囊 他死得像个懦夫 |
[22:48] | That’s a hot take, Father. | 真会说啊 神父 |
[22:53] | He was scared, | 他确实是怕了 |
[22:56] | but he didn’t deserve to die like that. | 但他不该那样死去 |
[22:59] | In the worst way imaginable. | 那是最糟糕的死法 |
[23:02] | There are worse ways. | 有更糟糕的死法 |
[23:07] | A lot worse. | 糟糕得多 |
[23:21] | Before I found Elijah and his people… | 在我找到伊莱哲和他的人之前 |
[23:25] | Hershel and I were alone for a long time. | 赫谢尔和我单独生活了很久 |
[23:30] | One day, we came across this frail old man | 有一天 我们碰到了一个虚弱的老人 |
[23:35] | who was kneeling by a turned-over grocery cart. | 他跪在一个翻倒的超市购物车旁边 |
[23:40] | It was full of scavenged clothes | 里面全是找来的衣服 |
[23:42] | he said were for his sons and daughters, | 他说是给他的儿女们穿的 |
[23:44] | and could we help him haul the cart back home? | 问我们能否帮他把车拉回去 |
[23:50] | And he said he’d give us food for our trouble. | 他说他会给我们食物来补偿 |
[23:56] | I knew that he was a liar. | 我知道他是个骗子 |
[24:00] | But I was starving, | 但我很饿 |
[24:04] | and soon, Hershel would be. | 不久后 赫谢尔也会挨饿 |
[24:07] | So we followed him back to his house. | 所以我们跟着他去了他家 |
[24:09] | I held a knife to his throat and reached in his pocket. | 我用刀抵着他的脖子 搜了他的口袋 |
[24:12] | I pulled out the chloroform rag he was gonna use on me. | 我掏出了他原本用来迷晕我的氯仿布 |
[24:17] | I stuffed it in his mouth. | 塞在了他的嘴里 |
[24:22] | And then we went inside the house, | 然后我们进了房子 |
[24:24] | and I locked my little boy in a room, | 我把儿子锁在一个房间里 |
[24:28] | and I went and searched the house. | 然后去探索房子 |
[24:35] | There were these three… | 那里有三个 |
[24:40] | deformed — | 畸形的 |
[24:45] | I wouldn’t call them men. | 我都不会称他们为人 |
[24:51] | They came after me. | 他们冲着我来了 |
[24:56] | But I handled them. | 但我解决了他们 |
[24:59] | And then the house was quiet, | 然后整个房子都安静了 |
[25:03] | except for this thudding sound | 只剩下楼上 |
[25:05] | that was coming from upstairs in the attic. | 阁楼里传来的砰砰声 |
[25:11] | And I thought maybe they had people tied up up there | 我以为楼上有人被绑了 |
[25:14] | that were trying to get free. | 他们想逃跑 |
[25:20] | So I walked to a door at the end of this hallway. | 所以我走到走廊尽头的一扇门前 |
[25:26] | And I opened it, and I looked up, | 我打开门 抬头看 |
[25:28] | and there was a set of stairs. | 那里有一排楼梯 |
[25:31] | At the top of the stairs, there’s this shadow | 在楼梯顶部有个影子 |
[25:36] | writhing and rocking. | 在扭动和摇摆 |
[25:41] | I thought it was an animal. | 我以为是个动物 |
[25:46] | Then all of a sudden, it fell down the stairs, | 突然间 它从楼梯上掉了下来 |
[25:50] | and it came right at my feet. | 落在了我的脚边 |
[25:54] | It was a walker | 那是个行尸 |
[25:56] | that used to be a woman. | 曾经是个女人 |
[26:00] | Her arms and her legs | 她的胳膊和腿 |
[26:05] | had been cut off, | 都被砍掉了 |
[26:07] | stitched up. | 缝合了伤口 |
[26:10] | Her eyes gouged out. | 她的眼睛被挖掉了 |
[26:14] | No tongue. | 没有舌头 |
[26:18] | And she was wheezing | 她在呼呼喘息 |
[26:21] | through an open, cauterized gash in her throat | 透过喉咙上敞开的 被灼烧过的伤口 |
[26:24] | where her vocal cords had been ripped out. | 她的声带被扯掉了 |
[26:31] | And her belly was round and full. | 她的肚子又大又圆 |
[26:36] | And whatever was inside of there was trying to get out. | 里面的那个东西想要破肚而出 |
[26:41] | And I went upstairs, and there were three more just like her. | 我走上楼 楼上有三个像她一样的人 |
[26:46] | But their hearts were still beating. | 但她们依然有心跳 |
[26:51] | And do you know the first thing I thought? | 你知道我当时的第一个想法是什么吗 |
[26:56] | The very first thing that crossed my mind? | 我所想到的第一件事是什么吗 |
[27:01] | “If they’re alive, | “既然她们活着 |
[27:03] | there must be food here.” | 那这里一定有食物” |
[27:08] | So I took care of them. | 所以我解决了她们 |
[27:11] | And then I found the food. | 然后找到了食物 |
[27:13] | Lots of it. | 非常多的食物 |
[27:16] | And Hershel and I filled the cart with it, and we left. | 赫谢尔和我装满了购物车 然后走了 |
[27:30] | I don’t feel anything when I tell you that. | 在告诉你这件事时 我没有任何情绪 |
[27:36] | Do you understand me? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[27:40] | Because that is what’s out there. | 因为外面就是这样的世界 |
[27:46] | And seeing it, I lost something. | 看到那一幕 让我失去了某些东西 |
[27:49] | And I don’t think it’s a bad thing that I did. | 而我认为失去那些东西不是件坏事 |
[27:53] | Because it has made things so much clearer. | 因为这让一切变得清晰多了 |
[27:58] | What we have in Alexandria, | 我们在亚历山大 |
[28:03] | what we had in Hilltop | 在山顶寨和子午镇 |
[28:06] | and in Meridian — | 所拥有的一切 |
[28:09] | it’s rare. | 非常稀有 |
[28:12] | It has to be. | 一定如此 |
[28:17] | Compared to everything that’s out there. | 与外面的一切相比起来 |
[28:21] | Because if it isn’t — | 因为如果不是的话… |
[28:23] | It means we were lucky. | 这意味着我们很走运 |
[28:27] | It means that nobody has it figured out. | 这意味着没人搞清楚了该做什么 |
[28:32] | Nobody ever did, | 以前没人搞清楚 |
[28:35] | and nobody ever will. | 以后也不会有人搞清楚 |
[30:06] | Dog? | 狗 |
[30:21] | Daryl, help me. | 达里尔 救救我 |
[31:03] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[31:04] | It ain’t good. | 不乐观 |
[31:07] | You went topside? | 你去上面了吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:11] | Bad idea. | 坏主意 |
[31:14] | I lost Gage. | 我和盖奇走散了 |
[31:17] | Where’s the ammo bag? | 弹药包呢 |
[31:19] | Where’s the ammo bag? | 弹药包呢 |
[31:21] | I lost that, too. | 我也弄丢了 |
[31:28] | Don’t — Stop. | 别 住手 |
[31:30] | Don’t waste that on me. | 别浪费在我身上 |
[31:31] | Here. It’s all I got. | 给 我只有这些了 |
[31:40] | Tell my kids I didn’t die a coward. | 告诉我的孩子们 我没有像懦夫一样死去 |
[32:11] | It’s blocked. | 卡住了 |
[34:38] | They’re coming in from this side! | 它们从这边来了 |
[34:54] | Back up! | 退后 |
[35:34] | Shh, boy. | 嘘 小子 |
[36:36] | Come on, little more! | 快 再挪开点 |
[36:39] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[36:42] | Come on, go! | 快走 |
[36:50] | Get behind something! | 找掩护 |
[38:22] | What have you done with my traveling companions? | 你们把我的旅伴们怎么了 |
[38:26] | They’re being processed. | 他们正在被评估处理 |
[38:29] | “Processed” as in a-administratively? | 是指行政上的”评估” |
[38:34] | “Processed” as in bologna or other meat stuffs? | 还是像红肠或其他肉一样被”处理”了 |
[38:37] | This inquiring mind needs to know. | 我的好奇心需要得到答案 |
[38:41] | I want to see them. | 我要见他们 |
[38:44] | You like feeling nervous? | 你喜欢紧张吗 |
[38:48] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[38:49] | Only one thing gets my heart up. | 只有一件事能让我紧张起来 |
[38:52] | When I’m out there, | 当我在外面 |
[38:54] | battling the dead. | 与死尸战斗时 |
[38:57] | The magenta swarms. | 心潮澎湃 |
[39:01] | It’s just… | 真是… |
[39:03] | pumping, every time. | 每一次都血脉偾张 |
[39:09] | But not in a bad way. | 但这不是坏事 |
[39:16] | Here. Mop up. | 给 擦干净 |
[39:26] | I-I think that — You can’t lie for shit. | -我认为… -你屁谎都不会说 |
[39:31] | I — So don’t lie. | -我… -所以别说了 |
[39:34] | Okay. I wasn’t g-going to. | 好 我没打算说谎 |
[39:38] | You weren’t? | 没打算啊 |
[39:39] | No. | 嗯 |
[39:41] | That makes me like you. | 那我对你有好感了 |
[39:44] | Keep doing that, it’ll help you. | 继续保持下去 能帮到你自己 |
[39:47] | If you don’t — | 如果你不这样… |
[39:52] | You get me? | 你懂吧 |
[39:56] | Use your words. | 大声说出来 |
[39:59] | Y-Yes. Yes, sir. | 懂 我懂 长官 |
[40:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:03] | Now. | 现在 |
[40:05] | I know you’re holding back. | 我知道你有所隐瞒 |
[40:09] | You know you’re holding back. | 你知道你有所隐瞒 |
[40:11] | I’m going to give you two questions. | 我会问你两个问题 |
[40:12] | You’re going to give me two answers. Truthful ones. | 你要给我两个回答 真实的回答 |
[40:17] | You do that? | 做到这点 |
[40:19] | You get to go. | 你就能走 |
[40:21] | You get to see your friends again. | 你就能再次见到你的朋友们 |
[40:24] | Everything will be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[40:28] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[40:32] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:34] | Where is your settlement? | 你们的社区在哪里 |
[40:37] | And why were you at that train station? | 你们为什么去那个火车站 |
[40:41] | Mm, Eugene. | 尤金 |
[40:44] | If you lie. | 如果你说谎 |
[40:47] | I’ll know. | 我会知道的 |
[40:51] | O-Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[40:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:00] | I have been holding something back. | 我的确隐瞒了一些事 |
[41:04] | Frankly, I wanted to speak up before this, | 实话说 我之前就想说出来 |
[41:07] | but I was afraid of what my friends would think. | 但我担心我的朋友们会不满 |
[41:12] | I haven’t always been the most emotional fella, | 我以前不是个感情外露的人 |
[41:14] | but my 10,000-plus hours of death, loss, and fear | 但一万小时以上的死亡 失去和恐惧 |
[41:18] | have opened me up a little bit. | 让我敞开了一点心扉 |
[41:21] | In the course of our travels, I found this radio. | 在我们的旅途中 我发现了一台无线电 |
[41:28] | Night after night, I would speak into the void, | 每天晚上 我都对着虚空说话 |
[41:31] | holding onto a-a “what if,” | 期待着”假如”发生 |
[41:34] | as fools are wont to do, and I am nothing if not a fool. | 这是愚人的做法 而我只是个愚人 |
[41:43] | Then one night, | 然后一天晚上 |
[41:46] | a voice came back from said void. | 虚空中传回了一个声音 |
[41:49] | A beautiful voice. | 一个动听的声音 |
[41:54] | We got to talking, and she… | 我们聊了起来 而她… |
[42:00] | …was not repulsed by my musings. | 不反感我的想法 |
[42:05] | We spoke of train museums and ice cream cones. | 我们聊到了火车博物馆和冰淇淋甜筒 |
[42:09] | We laughed. | 我们欢笑 |
[42:14] | We sang Iron Maiden. | 我们唱了铁娘子乐队的歌 |
[42:18] | And then we wanted to meet. | 然后我们想见面 |
[42:19] | So I got my friends | 所以我叫上了朋友们 |
[42:23] | to go to that train yard under the guise | 去了那个火车场 假装可以 |
[42:26] | of asking whoever showed up for help for us three, | 求出现在那里的人帮助我们三人 |
[42:28] | because I knew they wouldn’t go otherwise. | 因为我知道不然他们是不会去的 |
[42:33] | But all I was thinking about was Stephanie. | 但我的脑子里只有史蒂芬妮 |
[42:37] | So yes, I lied. | 所以没错 我说谎了 |
[42:41] | I’ve been lying this whole time, because I’m afraid to lose | 我一直在说谎 因为我害怕失去 |
[42:43] | the three friends I have in this world. | 我在这世界上仅剩的三个朋友 |
[42:46] | And I lied to Stephanie about being from a large settlement | 我骗史蒂芬妮说我来自一个大社区 |
[42:49] | because I was afraid that maybe, | 因为我害怕也许 |
[42:51] | she was not who she said she was. | 她不是她所说的那个人 |
[42:53] | That maybe she was a femme fatale, | 也许这是个美人计 |
[42:56] | laying a trap for a lonely heart. | 专给孤独之人下套 |
[43:01] | My track record in the romantic realm is spotty at best. | 我在恋爱方面向来一塌糊涂 |
[43:04] | I’m not one for whom any relationships come easy, | 我与任何人都搞不好关系 |
[43:08] | particularly those with the fairer sex. | 尤其是与异性佳人 |
[43:13] | And I am, in fact, a virgin. | 我其实还是个处男 |
[43:17] | Even though I have, uh, observed the act | 尽管我曾多次观察过房事 |
[43:20] | far more times than I care to admit. | 次数多到我都不好意思承认了 |
[43:25] | Thank you for holding back your titters. | 感谢你们忍住了嘲笑 |
[43:30] | I was — I was hoping | 我本希望 |
[43:32] | that after a suitable period of courtship, | 在经过适度追求后 |
[43:35] | that Stephanie might be the one to change my unenviable status, | 史蒂芬妮也许能改变我这难堪的状态 |
[43:39] | because deep down, I was hoping that maybe, in fact, | 因为我在内心深处希望 |
[43:41] | she was my One True Love. | 她是我的一生真爱 |
[43:43] | And now I’ve been forced to admit that in this room, | 现在我被迫在这个房间里承认了这件事 |
[43:46] | and I’m humiliated by it. | 这让我羞耻万分 |
[43:49] | And… | 而且 |
[43:53] | I’m afraid that if Stephanie finds out | 我害怕如果史蒂芬妮知道了 |
[43:54] | that I wasn’t honest with her, either, | 我没对她说实话 |
[43:56] | that she might want to have nothing to do with me anymore. | 她就永远不理我了 |
[44:02] | So here I am… | 所以我在这里 |
[44:07] | very relieved to get that off my chest. | 坦白了这件事 长舒了一口气 |
[44:11] | Because everything else I’ve said up to this point | 因为除此之外 我至今为止说的每句话 |
[44:13] | has been the goddamn truth. | 都他妈的是真话 |
[45:04] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
[45:19] | It’s okay, man. Let it out. | 没事了 哥们 哭出来 |
[45:24] | I thought — W-Where’d they take you? | 我以为… 他们带你们去了哪里 |
[45:27] | An infirmary. | 一个医务室 |
[45:29] | A medic steamed my face, gave me this nasty herbal cough syrup, | 有个医生给我做了雾疗 给了我难喝的草药止咳糖浆 |
[45:33] | and I slept. | 然后我睡着了 |
[45:36] | They spiked the cough syrup? | 他们在糖浆里下药了吗 |
[45:38] | No, no. They took the lantern out of my room, | 不是 他们麻醉了我 |
[45:40] | and I fell asleep. | 我入睡了 |
[45:41] | Medic checked on me a couple of times, | 医生检查了我几次 |
[45:43] | and then they brought Yumiko to visit, | 然后他们带由美子来看了我 |
[45:44] | and then they took us to a holding room with Princess, | 然后带我们去等待室见了公主 |
[45:46] | and then they brought us here. | 然后带我们来了这里 |
[45:47] | Yeah. Thank God you’re here, too. We were worried. | 对 谢天谢地你也来了 我们很担心你 |
[46:01] | Pursuant to Section 114A of the New Articles of Perpetual Union, | 根据《新永久联合条例》第114A节 |
[46:05] | in deference to traditions established by Article 1, | 遵从《原宪法》第1条第8节 |
[46:08] | Section 8 of the Legacy Constitution | 《原世界人权宣言》第14条 |
[46:10] | and Article 14 of the Legacy UDHR, | 所确立的传统 |
[46:13] | you have successfully completed initial processing | 你们已成功通过了在此联合城镇 |
[46:16] | in consideration for asylum and citizenship in these united townships. | 获得庇护和公民权的初步评估 |
[46:22] | When you walk through these doors, | 在你们穿过这些门后 |
[46:24] | you’ll be escorted to orientation. | 将有”片警”护送你们 |
[46:27] | By a beat cop. | 去参加迎新 |
[46:30] | Welcome to the Commonwealth. | 欢迎来到联邦 |
[46:39] | I went to West Point, asshole. | 我上的是西点军校 混蛋 |
[46:45] | I don’t get it. What the hell changed? Why did they all — | 我不懂 有什么变了 他们为什么突然… |
[46:47] | Don’t question it. We’re in. | 别质疑了 我们进去了 |
[47:01] | Which one of you is Eugene? | 你们哪位是尤金 |
[47:10] | I’m Stephanie. | 我是史蒂芬妮 |
[48:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[48:19] | It’s a letter from this kid to his parents. | 一个孩子给他父母写的信 |
[48:23] | It’s from back before. | 过去的东西 |
[48:26] | You found it? | 你找到的吗 |
[48:28] | Yeah, down in the tunnels. | 嗯 在隧道里 |
[48:30] | See anything else down there? | 在下面看到别的东西了吗 |
[48:32] | Nah. Just the same stuff you saw. | 没有 跟你看到的一样 |
[48:40] | We heading out? | 我们出发吗 |
[48:42] | We need to take a detour first. | 我们得先绕个路 |
[48:45] | Arbor Hills. | 阿伯山 |
[48:46] | – What’s there? – Hidden supply depot. | -那里有什么 -隐藏的补给站 |
[48:49] | Georgie set ’em up all over, in case we ran into any trouble | 乔吉在很多地方都设了 以防我们外出 |
[48:51] | when we were out looking for survivors. | 寻找幸存者时遇到麻烦 |
[48:54] | It has ammo, food, weapons. | 那里有弹药 食物 武器 |
[49:01] | Rest up there, restock, and then head to Meridian. | 我们在那里休息 补充资源 然后去子午镇 |
[49:04] | Radio tower marks that neighborhood. | 那附近的地标是个无线电塔 |
[49:09] | You know where that is? | 你知道在哪里吗 |
[49:12] | Yeah. Come on. | 知道 来吧 |
[49:16] | Come on. Come on, boy. | 走吧 小子 |
[49:54] | Well, this place sure has gone to shit | 这地方跟我上次来相比 |
[49:56] | since the last time I was here. | 真是变得糟透了 |
[50:06] | Let’s double back. We can cut through — | 我们原路回去 可以抄小道… |