| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [00:38] | Dog! | 狗 | 
| [00:49] | Elijah! | 伊莱哲 | 
| [00:51] | No! | 不 | 
| [02:37] | See you in 30. | 30分钟后见 | 
| [02:38] | Kel. Kel, Kel. | 小凯 小凯 小凯 | 
| [02:45] | I missed you this morning. | 今早我没见到你 | 
| [02:47] | Thought we had a shift together. | 我们不是一起轮班吗 | 
| [02:50] | Sorry. Something came up. | 抱歉 我有点事 | 
| [02:53] | You still want to do those shifts with me? | 你还想跟我一起轮班吗 | 
| [02:56] | It’s okay if you don’t. | 如果不想 也没关系 | 
| [02:58] | Next one. I promise. | 下次一定 我保证 | 
| [03:01] | Kel. | 小凯 | 
| [03:03] | Do you… | 你 | 
| [03:05] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 | 
| [03:10] | Nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 | 
| [03:24] | Come on. Everyone — pull! | 大家一起 拉 | 
| [03:49] | Hey. Going somewhere? | 你要出门吗 | 
| [03:53] | We need to get our horses back. | 我们得找回马 | 
| [03:54] | You see the east wall when you came in? | 你进来时看见东墙了吗 | 
| [03:56] | I did. | 看见了 | 
| [03:58] | You were marked down to help today. | 你今天该帮忙的 | 
| [03:59] | Looks like you’ve got a crew already. | 你似乎已经有一队人了 | 
| [04:02] | Well, you were gone all morning. | 你一早都不见人影 | 
| [04:03] | We started without you. | 我们就先开工了 | 
| [04:05] | I’m sorry, Aaron. I can’t today. | 对不起 亚伦 我今天没法帮你 | 
| [04:08] | Because you’re tracking horses | 因为你在追踪一群 | 
| [04:09] | that you have almost no hope of catching? | 几乎没希望抓到的马吗 | 
| [04:12] | You know, Daryl and I went down that road before. | 达里尔和我之前也这样做过 | 
| [04:14] | Didn’t work out so well for Buttons. | 最后也没抓到巴顿斯 | 
| [04:18] | We’re almost out of MREs, | 我们的口粮快没了 | 
| [04:20] | and the fields are a joke — | 庄稼地就是个笑话 | 
| [04:22] | And our walls are about to fail. | 我们的墙要不行了 | 
| [04:24] | Well, if we don’t get those horses, | 如果我们找不到马 | 
| [04:25] | we’re not gonna be able to move anything heavier | 我们就没法搬运比一袋粮食 | 
| [04:27] | than a sack of grain. | 更重的东西 | 
| [04:30] | Or go out far enough to scavenge anything, | 也没法去远方搜刮物资 | 
| [04:31] | and we’re all gonna starve to death. | 我们都会饿死的 | 
| [04:35] | So I’ll be back in a few hours. | 我几小时后回来 | 
| [04:48] | I’m hungry, too. | 我也很饿 | 
| [04:52] | Do you ever worry about your mom when she goes away? | 你妈妈出去时 你会担心吗 | 
| [04:54] | I’m used to it. | 我都习惯了 | 
| [04:56] | Grown-ups are always running off doing things. | 大人总是会出去办事 | 
| [04:59] | “Promise I’ll see you soon. | “我保证会很快回来 | 
| [05:01] | Love you.” | 爱你哦” | 
| [05:07] | They used to say that kind of stuff in the olden times, right? | 在旧时代他们常说那种话 对吗 | 
| [05:10] | They can’t promise it now, but they say it anyways. | 他们现在没法保证 但还是这样说 | 
| [05:13] | They don’t want us to think they’re never coming back. | 他们不希望我们认为他们再也回不来了 | 
| [05:16] | It’s supposed to make us feel better. | 那些话是为了让我们好受些 | 
| [05:19] | They say it to make themselvesfeel better. | 他们是为了让自己好受些 | 
| [05:23] | Still… | 不管怎样 | 
| [05:25] | my mom always comes back. | 我妈妈总是会回来 | 
| [05:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [05:36] | Dang it. | 可恶 | 
| [09:45] | Lord, you are my refuge and my strength… | 上帝 你是我的避难所 我的力量源泉 | 
| [09:49] | My refuge and my strength… | 我的避难所 我的力量源泉 | 
| [09:52] | My refuge… | 我的避难所 | 
| [11:20] | Alden. | 奥尔登 | 
| [11:21] | Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [12:27] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [12:30] | Let me see? | 让我看看 | 
| [12:31] | Sure thing, boss. | 行 老大 | 
| [12:38] | That good, huh? | 这么惨吗 | 
| [12:40] | You think you can walk? | 你可以走路吗 | 
| [12:42] | Not gonna know until we try. | 试试才知道 | 
| [12:44] | You’re not seriously thinking that we keep going. | 你不会真觉得我们要继续前进吧 | 
| [12:46] | They’ll be back. We gotta keep moving. | 他们会再来的 我们得继续前进 | 
| [12:48] | Alright, wait. What exactly is the plan here? | 好吧 等等 现在的计划到底是什么 | 
| [12:51] | The plan doesn’t change. | 计划不变 | 
| [12:53] | We need that food. | 我们需要那些食物 | 
| [12:54] | We get to the radio tower, find the supply house, | 我们去无线电塔 找到补给屋 | 
| [12:56] | and wait for the others. | 然后等待其他人 | 
| [12:58] | And what if the others are dead? | 如果其他人死了呢 | 
| [13:01] | Listen, I know theatrics. | 我了解戏剧效果 | 
| [13:03] | Those people, they just told us | 那些人刚告诉了我们 | 
| [13:04] | exactly how insane they are. | 他们到底有多疯狂 | 
| [13:06] | We can’t be on a road. | 我们不能走大路 | 
| [13:08] | We can’t be on any road that they could use. | 我们不能走任何他们可能走的路 | 
| [13:10] | It’s a shit plan. | 这是个糟糕的计划 | 
| [13:12] | Then you tell me a better one | 那你告诉我一个更好的 | 
| [13:14] | that doesn’t starve us all. | 不会让我们所有人饿死的计划 | 
| [13:17] | Right. | 我就知道 | 
| [13:18] | I am on your side, Maggie. | 我是站在你这边的 玛姬 | 
| [13:20] | Then help me with him. | 那就帮我带他走 | 
| [13:27] | 2, 3, go. | 二 三 起 | 
| [14:01] | No. | 不行 | 
| [14:02] | Not unless you want Coco tripping the light fantastic. | 除非你想让可可神魂颠倒 | 
| [14:05] | Yeah, but just for like a week, tops, right? | 但最多只会持续一周 对吧 | 
| [14:10] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [14:12] | Yeah, it’s just that Gabriel’s on a mission, | 只是加百利在执行任务 | 
| [14:15] | and I’m over being stuck in the house. | 而我被困在家里 | 
| [14:19] | Why? What’re you guys doing? | 怎么了 你们在做什么 | 
| [14:38] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [15:00] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [15:03] | Fourth time’s the charm. | 第四次准有好运气 | 
| [15:04] | Let’s get a move on. | 我们继续吧 | 
| [15:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [15:16] | I’ll be better when this is done. | 等抓到马就没事了 | 
| [15:22] | I’ve been having dreams about Abraham recently. | 我最近一直在做关于亚伯拉罕的梦 | 
| [15:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [15:26] | Yeah, he’s trying to tell me something. | 是的 他想告诉我某件事 | 
| [15:29] | I know it’s something important, something I’m supposed to do. | 我知道那是重要的事 我应该做的事 | 
| [15:32] | But I can’t hear him most of the time, | 但大部分时候我都听不见他 | 
| [15:34] | and just when I’m about to… | 就当我快听见时 | 
| [15:36] | he, um — he gets shot in the head. | 他就被爆头了 | 
| [15:40] | Well, that’s dark. | 真阴暗 | 
| [15:42] | Yeah, I don’t know why I just told you that. | 是啊 我不知道我为什么告诉你 | 
| [15:45] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂的 | 
| [15:47] | It used to freak me out, | 以前这会让我恐慌 | 
| [15:48] | but now I think it’s a message for us, for Alexandria. | 但现在我觉得这是一条给我们和亚历山大的信息 | 
| [15:52] | What do you think he’s trying to say? | 你觉得他想说什么 | 
| [15:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [15:56] | You know, if a horse lets you touch its ear, | 如果马让你摸它的耳朵 | 
| [16:01] | it means it trusts you. | 就代表它信任你 | 
| [16:04] | I read that once. | 我读到过 | 
| [16:06] | You think we’ll get them back? | 你认为我们能把它们抓回来吗 | 
| [16:10] | Horses are wild creatures. | 马是野性的动物 | 
| [16:13] | You never know. | 很难说 | 
| [16:21] | It’s 2 miles. It’s further than I thought. | 有两英里 比我想的要更远 | 
| [16:26] | We better get moving. | 那就快走吧 | 
| [16:28] | Holding your hand’s not gonna help me walk any faster. | 牵着你的手并不会帮我走快一点 | 
| [16:30] | Yeah? Does the thought of one of those things | 是吗 那想到那些行尸会撕下你的脸 | 
| [16:31] | ripping your face off do it for you? | 能帮你走快点吗 | 
| [16:34] | If you’re scared, why don’t you | 如果你害怕 为什么 | 
| [16:36] | make yourself useful and go kill ’em? | 不发挥下作用 去杀死它们 | 
| [16:41] | Really? So we’re just gonna go towards the screaming? | 真的吗 我们要朝着尖叫声走吗 | 
| [16:45] | Cool. | 行吧 | 
| [16:59] | Agatha! | 阿加莎 | 
| [17:06] | Maggie. It’s Duncan. | 玛姬 邓肯出事了 | 
| [17:25] | Duncan. | 邓肯 | 
| [17:43] | Duncan. | 邓肯 | 
| [17:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [17:50] | For all of it. | 为所有事 | 
| [17:53] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [17:56] | We were good. | 我们之前过得很好 | 
| [17:59] | We were lucky. | 我们很幸运 | 
| [18:04] | For a little while. | 持续了一小段时间 | 
| [18:11] | Make sure she gets home. | 确保她平安回家 | 
| [18:13] | Promise. | 答应我 | 
| [19:04] | This way. | 这边走 | 
| [19:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:34] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:37] | It can’t be. | 不可能 | 
| [19:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [19:45] | We’ll keep looking for the rest. | 我们继续找其它的马 | 
| [19:48] | They’ll stay close to the water. | 它们会待在水源附近 | 
| [19:50] | Not if it’s full of corpses they won’t. | 如果到处是尸体它们就不会了 | 
| [19:52] | Carol, it’s getting late. | 卡萝尔 天色晚了 | 
| [19:57] | She’s right. | 她说得对 | 
| [19:59] | We don’t have to do this right now. | 我们没必要现在去找 | 
| [20:00] | Let’s come back tomorrow. | 我们明天再回来 | 
| [20:02] | No, Alexandria needed these horses yesterday. | 不 亚历山大昨天就需要这些马 | 
| [20:08] | Carol… | 卡萝尔 | 
| [20:29] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 | 
| [20:49] | We’ll try again. | 我们再试试 | 
| [20:51] | Next time. | 下一次 | 
| [20:57] | Maybe not. | 也许不用了 | 
| [21:22] | Dope. | 真酷 | 
| [21:30] | They’re headed towards the dairy farm. | 它们直奔奶牛场了 | 
| [21:33] | – And? – The dairy farm’s got paddocks. | -所以呢 -奶牛场有围场 | 
| [21:35] | We can pen them in. | 我们可以把马关进去 | 
| [21:37] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走吧 | 
| [21:50] | Easy now. Easy now. | 别紧张 别紧张 | 
| [22:04] | Drop the lassos. | 放下套索 | 
| [22:06] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [22:07] | Just do it. | 照做就是 | 
| [22:20] | They’re not running. | 它们没跑 | 
| [22:25] | I think they want to come home. | 我觉得它们想回家了 | 
| [22:56] | Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, | 我虽然行过死荫的幽谷 | 
| [22:59] | I will fear no evil, for thou art with me. | 也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在 | 
| [23:04] | Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, | 我虽然行过死荫的幽谷 | 
| [23:08] | I will fear no evil, for thou art with me. | 也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在 | 
| [23:19] | You move slower than I thought you would. | 你比我预想得来得更慢 | 
| [23:24] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 | 
| [23:28] | I’m not. | 我不怕 | 
| [23:32] | We have been blessed. | 我们受到了保佑 | 
| [23:35] | I… | 我 | 
| [23:37] | I have been blessed. | 我受到了保佑 | 
| [23:40] | You have a funny definition of blessed. | 你对保佑的定义真有趣 | 
| [23:44] | But it is you who has come for me. | 但来取我命的人是你 | 
| [23:48] | Will you pray for me? | 你会为我祷告吗 | 
| [23:55] | You tried to kill my friends. | 你想杀掉我的朋友们 | 
| [23:58] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [24:00] | And they tried to kill me. | 他们也想杀掉我 | 
| [24:04] | Pray for me. | 为我祷告 | 
| [24:06] | Even your enemies deserve that much. | 即便是你的敌人也应如此 | 
| [24:13] | I thought you were a man of God. | 我以为你是信奉上帝的人 | 
| [24:24] | God isn’t here anymore. | 上帝已经不在了 | 
| [24:37] | Twice as many as before. | 是之前的两倍多 | 
| [24:40] | We need to rethink your plan, Maggie. | 我们得重新考虑下你的计划 玛姬 | 
| [24:44] | You’re a free man, Negan. You wanna go? | 你是自由的 尼根 你想走吗 | 
| [24:47] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [24:49] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 | 
| [24:51] | You know, your friends, they trusted me. | 你知道的 你的朋友们 他们信任我 | 
| [24:53] | You were gone for a long time. | 你离开了很长时间 | 
| [24:56] | Things change. People change. | 事情会变 人会变 | 
| [24:59] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:00] | Maybe you’ve got them fooled, but not me. | 也许你骗过了他们 但没骗过我 | 
| [25:05] | Stop pretending you’re one of us, Negan. | 不要再装作你是我们的一员了 尼根 | 
| [25:09] | Maybe you even believe it. | 你可能连自己都信了 | 
| [25:11] | But you’re probably as good at lying to yourself | 但也许你不仅擅长骗别人 | 
| [25:13] | as you are to everybody else. | 也一样擅长骗自己 | 
| [25:33] | You okay, Maggie? | 你没事吧 玛姬 | 
| [25:34] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [25:36] | I can handle Negan. | 我能处理好尼根 | 
| [25:38] | I wasn’t talking about Negan. | 我说的不是尼根 | 
| [25:46] | This can’t be what you thought you’d be coming home to. | 这应该不是你想象中回家后的情形 | 
| [25:49] | It can’t be what you told Hershel he’d see. | 应该也不是你告诉赫谢尔他会看到的样子 | 
| [25:52] | You know, not much surprises me anymore. | 你知道的 没有什么事情能让我再惊讶了 | 
| [25:57] | Except Hilltop. | 除了山顶寨 | 
| [25:59] | It’s not the place I told Hershel about. | 我和赫谢尔讲的不是那样的地方 | 
| [26:01] | Hold on a sec. | 等等 | 
| [26:12] | You know, I’m not sure much surprises him anymore, either. | 我也不知道还有什么事情会让他惊讶 | 
| [26:19] | You’ll build it back up, | 你会把它重新建起来的 | 
| [26:21] | better than it was before. | 比以前更好 | 
| [26:23] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [26:25] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [26:28] | We’ll get it done. | 我们会做到的 | 
| [26:31] | At least by the time that Adam is old enough to remember. | 至少那个时候 亚当就能记事了 | 
| [26:35] | I leave for one minute, and you’re raising a kid. | 我才离开了一小会 你就养了一个孩子 | 
| [26:41] | Maggie, if I, uh… | 玛姬 如果我 | 
| [26:42] | We’ll start when we get back, okay? | 我们回去再说 好吗 | 
| [26:48] | The good news is, he lives in Alexandria, so… | 好消息是 他住在亚历山大 所以 | 
| [26:53] | small wins. | 小小的胜利 | 
| [27:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [27:30] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [27:31] | Come on! | 快来 | 
| [27:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [27:51] | I got him. | 我帮他 | 
| [28:11] | Agatha! | 阿加莎 | 
| [28:16] | – Go! Just go! – No! Come on! | -走 快走 -不 不要 | 
| [28:18] | – Run! – No! | -快走 -不 | 
| [28:20] | – Run! – No! | -快走 -不 | 
| [28:23] | Agatha, no! | 阿加莎 不 | 
| [28:26] | No! Get off! | 不 放手 | 
| [28:30] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 | 
| [28:47] | Look! They’re back! | 看 她们回来了 | 
| [28:49] | They’ve got the horses! | 她们找回马了 | 
| [28:58] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [29:05] | I’ll go get Aaron. | 我去叫亚伦 | 
| [29:19] | Alright, I’m out. | 好 我走了 | 
| [29:24] | Bye. | 拜 | 
| [29:33] | Very good boy. | 好孩子 | 
| [29:37] | Hey, Carol. | 卡萝尔 | 
| [29:39] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 | 
| [29:40] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 | 
| [29:42] | I know what you’re doing, and I want you to stop. | 我知道你在做什么 我要你停手 | 
| [29:46] | Sorry? | 什么 | 
| [29:47] | You’re giving Kelly false hope. | 你给了凯利虚假的希望 | 
| [29:50] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [29:52] | Yes, you do. | 你懂 | 
| [29:54] | You don’t think Connie’s alive. | 你不觉得康妮还活着 | 
| [29:56] | You just can’t accept what it means if she’s not. | 你只是无法接受她的死所带来的后果 | 
| [29:59] | Well, you’re Connie’s family. | 你是康妮的家人 | 
| [30:01] | I would think you’d want to know either way. | 我以为你想知道她的生死 | 
| [30:03] | I want my family to heal. | 我希望我的家人能走出来 | 
| [30:05] | All that’s left of it. | 仅剩的家人 | 
| [30:07] | Kelly looks up to you. | 凯利仰慕你 | 
| [30:10] | Carol, I’m sorry for whatever you’re going through, | 卡萝尔 我对你所经历的一切很抱歉 | 
| [30:13] | but I’m asking you, I’m begging you, | 但我想请你 我求求你 | 
| [30:16] | whatever you are doing or telling her, stop. | 不管你在做什么或对她说什么 停下吧 | 
| [30:20] | You’re just making it harder. | 你让一切变得更难了 | 
| [30:32] | Come on, buddy. | 走吧 朋友 | 
| [30:40] | There you go. | 好了 | 
| [32:17] | Go on. | 吃吧 | 
| [32:20] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 | 
| [32:23] | Just take really small bites. | 一次咬一小口 | 
| [32:27] | The smaller, the better. | 越小越好 | 
| [32:30] | You’ve eaten it before? | 你以前吃过吗 | 
| [32:32] | Yeah, on the road, with my mom. | 嗯 跟我妈妈漂泊时吃过 | 
| [32:35] | You eat what you find. | 找到什么吃什么 | 
| [32:42] | You ever been on the road? | 你漂泊过吗 | 
| [32:44] | Not like that. | 没像那样漂泊过 | 
| [32:46] | Well, you meet a lot of different people. | 你能遇到很多不同的人 | 
| [32:51] | Just chew it fast. | 快点嚼 | 
| [32:53] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么难吃 | 
| [32:56] | Not like the spiders. | 没蜘蛛难吃 | 
| [33:05] | Wanna see if we can pet a pony? | 想不想摸小马 | 
| [33:09] | Look. | 看 | 
| [33:11] | They’re interested. | 它们有兴趣 | 
| [33:16] | Do you want to pet a pony? | 你想摸小马吗 | 
| [33:19] | Beautiful, right? Look. Look. | 很漂亮吧 快看 | 
| [34:21] | Ready? | 好了吗 | 
| [34:39] | Goddamn shit. | 真他妈恶心 | 
| [34:45] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [34:46] | You like the taste of crap cardboard? | 你喜欢吃烂纸板吗 | 
| [34:52] | We should get back in the woods. | 我们应该回到树林里 | 
| [34:55] | The road is faster. | 走大路更快 | 
| [34:57] | He’s right. The woods have cover. It’s safer. | 他说得对 树林里有掩护 更安全 | 
| [35:01] | Let’s go there. | 我们去那里 | 
| [35:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:05] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 | 
| [35:06] | No, we need a break. | 不 我们得休息 | 
| [35:37] | We’ll rest here for a while, and then we’ll head out. | 我们在这里休息一下 然后出发 | 
| [35:45] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [35:48] | The answer is no. | 回答是不行 | 
| [35:56] | He’s right, Maggie. | 他是对的 玛姬 | 
| [36:00] | I’m slowing you down. | 我拖累你们了 | 
| [36:02] | Nope. | 不 | 
| [36:04] | We’re fine. | 没事的 | 
| [36:05] | Maybe now. | 也许现在没事 | 
| [36:09] | If these guys are anything like you say they are, | 如果那些人和你所说的一样 | 
| [36:12] | then it’s gonna get worse. | 情况就会变得更糟 | 
| [36:18] | I’m dead weight. | 我是个累赘 | 
| [36:20] | We all know it. | 我们都知道 | 
| [36:23] | We’ll help you. | 我们会帮你的 | 
| [36:35] | You wanna know why I walked away from him… | 你想知道我为什么离开了他 | 
| [36:39] | and everything he stood for… | 和他所代表的一切 | 
| [36:42] | joined up with you? | 加入了你吗 | 
| [36:46] | It’s ’cause I trust you… | 因为我信任你 | 
| [36:49] | to do the right thing. | 能做正确的事 | 
| [36:52] | No matter how hard it is or how much it costs you. | 不管有多难 要付出多大代价 | 
| [36:57] | The supplies — Maggie, look at me. | 补给 玛姬 看着我 | 
| [37:02] | The supplies are the only thing that matters now. | 补给是现在唯一重要的事 | 
| [37:06] | Alexandria needs us to do this. | 亚历山大需要我们取回补给 | 
| [37:10] | They’re waiting for us. | 他们在等着我们 | 
| [37:13] | Hershel and Judith. | 赫谢尔和朱迪思 | 
| [37:16] | Adam… | 亚当 | 
| [37:17] | And Adam needs a father. | 亚当需要一个父亲 | 
| [37:20] | You think I’m gonna make it out of that town alive like this? | 你觉得我这样能活着离开那个镇子吗 | 
| [37:23] | You left Gage. Leave me. | 你丢下了盖奇 也丢下我吧 | 
| [37:25] | Gage made his choice. | 盖奇做出了选择 | 
| [37:28] | And I’m making mine. | 我也做出了选择 | 
| [37:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:34] | Just… | 就… | 
| [37:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:37] | Maggie, if this plan fails… | 玛姬 如果这个计划失败了 | 
| [37:40] | then everything you’ve worked for, | 那你所为之奋斗的一切 | 
| [37:42] | everything you want for the future, | 你对未来的一切愿景 | 
| [37:46] | it dies with it. | 都会破灭 | 
| [37:53] | And then what happens to Adam? | 然后亚当会怎样呢 | 
| [37:55] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [37:57] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 | 
| [38:01] | Yeah, it is. | 就这么简单 | 
| [38:06] | The sun is going down. | 太阳要下山了 | 
| [38:08] | Maggie… | 玛姬 | 
| [38:11] | you have to make a decision. | 你必须做出选择 | 
| [38:15] | It’s easy for you, isn’t it? | 对你来说很简单吧 | 
| [38:19] | Being reckless with somebody else’s life. | 全然不顾别人的性命 | 
| [38:29] | But you don’t get to decide who lives and who dies anymore. | 但别人的生死现在不由你决定了 | 
| [38:37] | It’s your fault. | 这是你的错 | 
| [38:40] | That we’re here. | 我们变成这样 | 
| [38:44] | It’s your fault. | 这是你的错 | 
| [38:47] | Because you destroyed everything that we built. | 因为你毁掉了我们所建立的一切 | 
| [38:56] | You still have to decide. | 你依然要做出决定 | 
| [39:31] | Ma– Maggie. | 玛姬 | 
| [39:38] | Here. | 给 | 
| [40:29] | You better be here when we get back. | 等我们回来时 你最好还在这里 | 
| [40:31] | You better come back. | 你们最好能回来 |