时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | You need to tell me something. | 你必须交代点什么 |
[00:19] | There’s a woman. She’s the leader. | 有个女人 她是首领 |
[00:23] | Oh, my God. You made it. | 天啊 你们到了 |
[00:25] | We found each other in the woods. | 我们在树林里遇到了彼此 |
[00:27] | We didn’t know if you’d survived. | 我们不知道你是否还活着 |
[00:29] | He told me there were a lot more out there than we thought — | 他告诉我 敌人比我们想象中要多得多 |
[00:32] | More than twice the force we have in here. | 比我们这里的人数多两倍以上 |
[00:33] | You were right about this one. | 关于这家伙 你说得对 |
[00:35] | He is family now. | 他现在是家人了 |
[00:38] | We got to go. Connie’s out there, alive. | 我们得立刻出发 康妮还在外面活着 |
[00:59] | No! | 不 |
[01:10] | Look! Look! | 快看 |
[01:14] | Sorry. Sorry. I’m just — No. | 对不起 我只是 不 |
[01:16] | No. It might be a house. | 不 那边可能有房子 |
[01:19] | We could hide. | 我们可以躲在里面 |
[01:37] | Go. | 快跑 |
[03:44] | We’ll make better time if I ride out on my own. | 我一个人骑马耗时更短 |
[03:46] | It’s less risky, | 更多人去的话 |
[03:47] | and we’re gonna cover more ground with a larger group. | 风险更小 还能搜索更多地方 |
[03:49] | The Council’s working on a plan right now. | 委员会正在制定计划 |
[03:51] | Connie doesn’t have time to wait on a committee. | 康妮可没时间等委员会了 |
[03:53] | Well, why don’t we split the difference between fast and safe? | 我们何不兼顾快速和安全呢 |
[03:56] | Teams of two. We could divide the map up into smaller grids. | 两人一组 我们可以将地图划分为更小的格子 |
[03:58] | It could reduce the risk. | 这样能减少风险 |
[04:00] | Hey. Any of you seen Kelly? | 有人看见凯利了吗 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:09] | I checked the whole house. | 我搜了整栋房子 |
[06:13] | We’re okay. Nobody’s here. | 我们很安全 这里没人 |
[06:19] | You need — | 你需要… |
[06:32] | “You need… | 你需要… |
[06:35] | some rest.” | 休息一下 |
[06:39] | You haven’t slept in days. | 你好几天没睡了 |
[06:44] | “I can keep watch.” | 我来放哨 |
[06:55] | “We will find… | 我们会找到 |
[06:59] | your home.” | 你的家 |
[07:04] | You…sleep. | 你睡吧 |
[07:18] | Listen. | 听着 |
[07:22] | Rest. | 休息吧 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:26] | Tell us where they are! | 说出他们在哪里 |
[08:39] | My dance card’s wide open, man. | 反正我也没事干 |
[08:43] | We got all day. | 我们有一整天时间 |
[08:50] | This bother you? | 看不惯吗 |
[08:51] | I’ve done worse. | 我做过更糟的事 |
[08:58] | Why don’t you take a turn, then? | 那你去试试吧 |
[09:05] | Speed things up for me. | 让他快点开口 |
[09:06] | All right. I’m up. | 好 我来 |
[09:09] | Like hell you are! | 想得美 |
[09:38] | Well, are we just gonna stand here staring at each other dreamily | 我们是打算僵在这里 含情脉脉地盯着彼此 |
[09:41] | or are we gonna get to it? | 还是直入主题 |
[09:54] | Hey, you kill him, | 你要是杀了他 |
[09:55] | the two of us are gonna have a problem! | 咱俩就没完了 |
[10:00] | Don’t need a babysitter. | 我不需要保姆 |
[10:03] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[10:11] | Just give ’em a location, where your friends are hiding. | 告诉他们你朋友们的藏身处 |
[10:14] | You do that, this all goes away. | 说了就不用受苦了 |
[10:18] | That’s, uh… | 这 |
[10:20] | That’s a good offer. | 这真是个好提议 |
[10:23] | Or — and hear me out… | 或者 听我说 |
[10:27] | you all could go eat shit instead. | 你们都去吃屎吧 |
[10:33] | Just a thought. | 只是个建议 |
[10:37] | Already gone through these steps. | 这些我都已经做过了 |
[10:40] | Maybe we start taking pieces. | 也许我们可以开始割点肉了 |
[10:45] | You do what you gotta do. | 该做什么你就做吧 |
[10:49] | Give him a knife. | 给他一把刀 |
[11:04] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你还不明白 |
[11:07] | I’m the best shot you got. | 我是你最好的机会 |
[11:09] | Why? We “Friends” now? | 为什么 我们现在是”朋友”了吗 |
[11:11] | No. Not ’cause we’re friends. | 不 不是因为我们是朋友 |
[11:14] | ‘Cause I’m the one holding the knife. | 而是因为我拿着刀 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:20] | And your buddy’s the one holding the gun. | 你的哥们还拿着枪呢 |
[11:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[11:29] | Shut up and listen to me. | 闭嘴 听我说 |
[11:33] | I know you’re close to her. | 我知道你跟她很亲近 |
[11:36] | The leader. | 那个首领 |
[11:39] | Close enough to know where they’re hidin’. | 亲近到知道他们藏在哪里 |
[12:04] | No one needs to die in here. | 不必有人死在这里 |
[12:09] | So just say a location so we can all walk away happy. | 所以快说出地点 这样就皆大欢喜了 |
[12:19] | Go to hell, assho– | 去死吧 混… |
[12:24] | Location! | 地点 |
[12:26] | Or I take another! | 否则我再切一根 |
[12:27] | I can’t! | 我不能说 |
[12:28] | Location! | 地点 |
[12:29] | – No! No! Please stop! – Location! | -不 求你停下来 -地点 |
[12:36] | Yellow house. | 黄房子 |
[12:39] | Town off the 283. | 283号公路附近的小镇 |
[12:41] | Antenna. Antenna. Antenna. Antenna. | 有天线 有天线 有天线 |
[12:53] | Is that good enough? | 行了吗 |
[12:56] | I can scout it out. | 我可以去侦察 |
[12:59] | Take a squad. Three of you. | 带上一支小队 你们三个都去 |
[13:02] | See if our friend speaks truth. | 看看我们的朋友是不是说了真话 |
[13:04] | You want us to take him? | 你要我们带他一起去吗 |
[15:33] | Wait. What happened? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[15:38] | S-Slow down. I don’t understand. | 慢点 我不懂 |
[16:00] | What — | 什么 |
[17:02] | Looks quiet. No movement. | 看着没动静 |
[17:04] | Two entrances. Breach both? | 有两个入口 我们同时进入吗 |
[17:06] | By twos. You take Powell. | 两人一组 你带上鲍威尔 |
[17:09] | Washington, Fish, go around the back of the yellow house. | 华盛顿 菲施 绕到黄房子后面去 |
[17:17] | What about dickhead? | 那个白痴呢 |
[17:18] | Am I supposed to believe he’s got my back? | 我难道要相信他会保护我吗 |
[17:21] | No, that’s my job. | 不 那是我的职责 |
[17:23] | Always. | 永远如此 |
[18:19] | Clear! | 没人 |
[18:24] | Clear! | 没人 |
[18:31] | Clear! | 没人 |
[18:38] | Clear! | 没人 |
[18:42] | It’s all clear, Carve. | 都没人 卡弗 |
[18:43] | That son of a bitch jerked us around. | 那混蛋耍了我们 |
[18:46] | We should stay, look around for a bit, | 我们应该留在屋子里 到处看看 |
[18:48] | so we don’t miss nothing. | 以防有遗漏 |
[18:49] | No, we’ll search the rest of the town first. | 不 我们先搜查整个小镇 |
[18:51] | Quick and quiet, in case they’re still nearby. | 动作要快 动静要小 他们说不定还在附近 |
[18:53] | You three, take the north end and work back. | 你们三个 从北边往里搜 |
[18:55] | – We’ll meet you in the middle. – Copy. | -我们在中间碰头 -明白 |
[20:08] | A:被困在行尸之中 与它们同行了很多天 没有灯 没有食物 水很少 | |
[20:13] | B:米琼恩告诉我的 A:她在哪里 B:不知道 她出去找人了 我本希望能见到她 | |
[20:21] | A:我们似乎被监视了 B:天色已晚 我们天一亮 就收拾东西出发 | |
[20:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[20:36] | My grandfather’s house used to have one of these. | 我爷爷的房子墙里也有这种隔层 |
[20:40] | I’d secretly shove stuff in there. | 我会偷偷往里面塞东西 |
[20:45] | I-I’m sorry. I don’t see anything. | 不好意思 我什么都没看见 |
[20:52] | I’m sure you saw something… | 我相信你看到了某些东西 |
[20:55] | but… | 不过 |
[20:58] | But you haven’t slept. | 不过你一直没睡 |
[21:01] | So maybe it’s… | 所以也许是 |
[21:04] | Y-Yeah. ‘Cause… | 嗯 因为 |
[21:11] | Okay, okay. Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[21:14] | You and me, let’s give the house another sweep, okay? | 我们再搜一次房子 好吗 |
[21:31] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[23:05] | Clear! | 没人 |
[23:08] | Over here! | 这边 |
[23:13] | They’re still wet. | 还是湿的 |
[23:16] | Guess he was telling the truth, then. | 看来他说的是真话 |
[23:17] | We should clear the other rooms. | 我们该搜搜其它房间 |
[23:24] | – Clear! – Clear! | -没人 -没人 |
[23:28] | Clear! | 没人 |
[23:30] | Clear! | 没人 |
[23:45] | Nothing. | 没发现 |
[23:47] | Maybe they went out the back. I can track them. | 也许他们从后门走了 我能追踪他们 |
[23:51] | Are you in a hurry to leave? | 你急着走吗 |
[23:54] | What? | 什么 |
[23:55] | Other building, you wanted to stick around | 在刚才的房子里 你希望我们留下 |
[23:57] | and make sure we didn’t miss anything. | 确保没有遗漏 |
[23:59] | Now you wanna run right off. Which is it? | 现在你又想走了 你到底想怎样 |
[24:03] | Look, man, I’m just trying to help. | 听着 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:04] | Yet you keep chirpin’. | 但你一直在哔哔 |
[24:06] | Fine. You lose ’em, it’s on you. It ain’t on me. | 好吧 要是跟丢了就怪你 可不怪我 |
[24:08] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[24:10] | Wash, we need a perimeter check. | 华盛顿 查一下周围 |
[24:11] | Possible runners. Half a klick. | 可能有人跑了 半公里范围 |
[24:13] | Copy that, Shaw. | 收到 肖 |
[24:15] | Look. I don’t have time for this toddler bullshit. | 听着 我没时间听你们斗嘴 |
[24:19] | – Listen — – I know. | -听着 -我知道 |
[24:20] | I understand, but I don’t need it. | 我明白 但我不需要 |
[24:24] | Go sift upstairs, make sure we didn’t miss anything. | 去搜楼上 确保没有遗漏 |
[24:37] | Don’t. | 别 |
[24:38] | Don’t what? | 别做什么 |
[24:44] | You’re either with us or you’re not. | 你要么跟我们一边 要么不是 |
[24:50] | What do you want me to do? | 你希望我做什么 |
[24:56] | For one thing… stop pissing off Carver. | 首先 别惹怒卡弗 |
[25:01] | Usually don’t end well. | 一般都没好下场 |
[25:17] | Come on. | 快走 |
[25:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:22] | Please. Just a — | 拜托 再 |
[25:24] | Just a little bit… more! | 再走几步 |
[25:29] | Kelly? | 凯利 |
[25:30] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[25:32] | You need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[25:41] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[25:43] | You should have told us that you were heading out. | 你该告诉我们你要出来 |
[25:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:54] | But Connie’s not. | 但康妮有事 |
[25:59] | I found her camp. | 我找到了她的营地 |
[26:00] | She’s with some guy who knew Michonne. | 她跟一个认识米琼恩的人在一起 |
[26:04] | They left in a hurry. Something’s not right. | 他们匆忙离开 情况不对劲 |
[26:11] | She thought they were being followed. | 她觉得他们被跟踪了 |
[26:14] | She’s out there. | 她在外面 |
[26:16] | She’s scared. | 她很害怕 |
[26:19] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[26:21] | And if… | 如果 |
[26:23] | if something happened to her… | 如果她出了事 |
[26:25] | No. We’re gonna find her first. | 不会的 我们会先找到她 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:29] | Come on. Let’s get movin’. | 来 我们走吧 |
[30:43] | Hungry! | 饿 |
[32:01] | Oh, God. Connie. | 天啊 康妮 |
[32:07] | Come on. I got you. Come on. | 来吧 我帮你 来吧 |
[32:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:20] | They ran. They ain’t comin’ back here. | 他们跑掉了 不会回来了 |
[32:23] | What? | 什么 |
[32:24] | I mean, think about it. You hit ’em hard. | 仔细想想 你们重创了他们 |
[32:26] | Even if they get more people, they won’t come back here. | 就算他们人更多 也不会回来了 |
[32:28] | It’s a bad move. | 这不明智 |
[32:29] | You got what? 20 people in your town. | 你们在镇上有二十人 |
[32:32] | You got weapons. You got walls. | 你们有武器 围墙 |
[32:34] | You’d see them coming from a mile away. | 远远就能看见他们接近 |
[32:35] | Trust me. They ran. | 相信我 他们跑了 |
[32:38] | Is there a point to any of this? | 你这么做是有什么目的吗 |
[32:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:41] | There’s nothing here. It’s time we move on. | 这里没人 该走了 |
[32:45] | No. We’re missing something. | 不 我们错过了什么 |
[32:46] | – Fine. Let’s waste another hour. That’s smart. – Daryl — | -行 再浪费一个小时 真聪明 -达里尔 |
[32:49] | It’s not my fault he’s too stupid to pay attention! | 他蠢到稀里糊涂不是我的错 |
[32:51] | Yeah. Chirp, chirp, chirp. | 哔哔哔 |
[32:52] | – Enough. – Ah, screw that. | -够了 -拉倒 |
[32:54] | This dirtbag wants to play, I’ll teach him the rules. | 这浑球想玩 我就教教他规矩 |
[32:57] | I’m right here, man. Make a move. | 我就在这里 动手啊 |
[32:59] | This is not the time, and it’s not your call to make. | 现在不是时候 你也无权下令 |
[33:02] | Jesus, Shaw. | 老天啊 肖 |
[33:04] | We both know who he really is deep down. | 我们都知道他的真实面目 |
[33:07] | What? | 什么 |
[33:09] | I was there. Remember? | 我当时在场 记得吗 |
[33:12] | After. | 之后 |
[33:13] | What, you think this is gonna end any different? | 你以为这次会有不同的结果吗 |
[33:16] | So this is what? You looking out for me? | 所以你是在做什么 守护我吗 |
[33:20] | Always. | 永远如此 |
[33:23] | Gotcha. | 我懂了 |
[33:26] | And what about the fire? | 那大火那次呢 |
[33:28] | When Pope locked me in the cabin and lit it up. | 教皇把我锁在木屋里 放火烧我 |
[33:33] | You must have known. | 你一定事先知道的 |
[33:36] | Was that you looking out for me, too? | 那也是你在守护我吗 |
[33:38] | Shaw. Wake up. | 肖 醒醒吧 |
[33:41] | Everything’s a test now. | 现在的一切都是考验 |
[33:43] | If you think this guy is ever gonna give a shit about any of us, | 如果你以为这家伙在乎我们 |
[33:48] | you’re gonna fail. | 你会失败的 |
[33:50] | No, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[33:52] | I don’t give a shit about any of you. | 我根本不在乎你们 |
[33:54] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[33:56] | I’m here for you. | 我为你而来 |
[33:58] | It’s no secret. I made mistakes. | 我犯过错 这不是秘密 |
[34:01] | But I’m here right now. | 但我现在来了 |
[34:04] | Maybe I’d be better at it this time, if you’d let me. | 也许这次我能做得更好 如果你允许的话 |
[34:09] | And Pope scares the shit outta me. | 而且教皇令我很害怕 |
[34:12] | I don’t wanna be face-first in the fire under his boot. | 我可不想被他用脚踩进火堆里 |
[34:15] | But if you say trust ’em, I’ll trust ’em. | 但如果你要我信任他们 我会照做 |
[34:22] | We’ve wasted enough time here already. | 我们在这里浪费足够多时间了 |
[34:25] | Oh, you’re not seriously gonna — | 你不是真的要… |
[34:26] | It’s time to move on. | 该走了 |
[34:30] | Sure. Your call. | 好吧 听你的 |
[34:37] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[34:53] | Told ya. | 早说没人了 |
[35:21] | Which way? | 走哪边 |
[35:25] | We could split up, check both trails, double back. | 我们可以分开 搜索两条路 然后回来 |
[35:28] | Storm’s coming. We should stick together. | 暴雨快来了 我们应该聚在一起 |
[35:32] | It’s up to you. Which way do you think she went? | 你来定 你觉得她走了哪边 |
[35:44] | That way. | 那边 |
[35:53] | They led us here. | 他们把我们引到了这里 |
[35:56] | I’ve never seen people this far gone. | 我从没见过这么丧失人性的人 |
[36:02] | To herd us, like prey. | 把我们像猎物一样驱赶 |
[36:09] | But we’re not. | 但我们不是猎物 |
[36:12] | I’m getting you out. | 我会救你出去 |
[36:14] | We’ll make a run for it. | 我们会尽力一搏 |
[36:23] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[36:29] | No matter what happens… | 不管发生什么 |
[36:32] | you have to keep going. | 你都得一直跑 |
[36:36] | With or without me. Don’t stop. | 无论有没有我 都别停下 |
[36:39] | Just keep… | 不能回头… |
[36:43] | No. No, no, no, no, no. Please. | 不不不 拜托了 |
[36:47] | Just take it. | 拿着吧 |
[37:09] | I don’t know how to explain. | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[37:14] | But I don’t have a choice. | 但我没有选择 |
[37:21] | I lost myself… for a long time. | 我迷失过…很长一段时间 |
[37:27] | Off the map. | 完全迷失了 |
[37:31] | And I, um… | 我 |
[37:35] | I made choices that I can’t un-choose. | 做过一些无法挽回的选择 |
[37:40] | But she gave me another chance. | 但她给了我第二次机会 |
[37:42] | Michonne. | 米琼恩 |
[37:44] | She pointed me back to the road, | 她为我指明了道路 |
[37:46] | and somehow that road led right to you. | 而这条路让我找到了你 |
[37:53] | So I have to pass on that chance, | 所以我必须放弃这个机会 |
[37:55] | or it all means nothing. | 不然一切就没意义了 |
[37:58] | And if you can… | 如果你能 |
[38:03] | If you… | 如果你能 |
[38:07] | can find your family… | 找到你的家人 |
[38:11] | No, no. No. | 不 |
[38:13] | Listen, listen, listen. | 听着 |
[38:15] | I need you to promise me | 我需要你向我保证 |
[38:19] | that you will keep going, no matter what happens. | 你不会回头 不管发生什么 |
[38:34] | Together? | 一起 |
[38:44] | Together. | 一起 |
[38:50] | Time’s up. | 时候到了 |
[39:22] | Go. Go. Go, go. Go, go! | 快走 |
[39:34] | Go! | 快走 |
[39:48] | Go. Get out. | 快走 出去 |
[41:47] | Go. | 走吧 |
[42:55] | They were there. | 他们去过那里 |
[42:57] | Caught signs, but they slipped away. | 发现了踪迹 但他们跑了 |
[43:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:08] | I thought you’d be disappointed. | 我以为你会很失望 |
[43:10] | Well, this day was a success. | 今天很成功 |
[43:13] | How so? | 为什么 |
[43:14] | After you left, I continued the “discussion” with our guest. | 在你们走后 我继续和客人”谈了谈” |
[43:19] | He wasn’t too talkative. | 他不太健谈 |
[43:23] | But I got everything I needed out of him. | 但我问出了我想知道的一切 |