时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Hands up! Move away from the radio. | 手举起来 远离无线电 |
[00:19] | No harm’s been done. | 我没造成任何损害 |
[00:20] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[00:21] | Unauthorized use of government property. | 罪名是未经许可使用政府财产 |
[00:25] | – Let them go. – You’ll have to pay for what you’ve done, | -放他们走 -你们仍要为所做的事付出代价 |
[00:28] | one way or another. | 不论以哪种方式 |
[00:29] | Is this place really as good as it seems? | 这地方真有看起来那么好吗 |
[00:31] | – Better. – If I wanted to get help for people, | -比那更好 -如果我想替人求助的话 |
[00:34] | I could do that here? | 在这里可以做到吧 |
[00:35] | As long as you follow the rules. | 只要你遵守规则 |
[00:36] | No, we’re missing something. | 不 我们错过了什么 |
[00:38] | Maybe they went out the back. | 也许他们从后门跑了 |
[00:40] | I can track ’em. | 我能追踪他们 |
[00:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[00:44] | Told ya. | 早说没人了 |
[00:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:53] | Take a minute, then we’re almost there. | 先歇一会 然后我们就快到了 |
[00:56] | About three miles out. | 还有三英里 |
[00:58] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[01:00] | Daryl just told us to go home. | 达里尔刚刚才叫我们回家 |
[01:02] | I didn’t hear that. | 我可没听到 |
[01:03] | Well, I think he was being subtle. | 我觉得他暗示了 |
[01:05] | He said they were armed with lookouts. | 他说他们有望风的 |
[01:07] | And Daryl knows I would never turn back. | 达里尔知道我绝对不会回头 |
[01:10] | How’re you gonna keep going, Maggie, huh? | 你要怎么继续前进 玛姬 |
[01:12] | With what army? | 带上什么军队 |
[01:16] | Come on, Gabe, back me up here. | 拜托 小加 帮我说句话 |
[01:20] | Our people are about to starve. | 我们的人快饿死了 |
[01:21] | I’m not going back to my family having failed. | 没找到粮食 我是不会回到家人身边的 |
[01:24] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[01:25] | At least admit what you’re asking of us — | 至少承认你对我们的要求很过分 |
[01:28] | walking to our deaths for what, a sack of beans? | 为了一袋豆子逼我们去送死 |
[01:32] | If you’re more interested in saving yourself | 如果你更想拯救自己 |
[01:35] | than protecting the people back home, | 而不是保护家里的人 |
[01:37] | you can go. | 那你可以走了 |
[01:40] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 |
[01:43] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道那不是真的 |
[01:46] | Alright, tell you what. | 好 这样吧 |
[01:48] | You make me a promise — | 你向我保证一件事 |
[01:49] | in front of the goddamn preacher — | 在该死的牧师面前 |
[01:51] | and I will stick around. | 我就留下来 |
[01:53] | Promise you what? | 向你保证什么 |
[01:54] | I do this for you, | 我为你做这件事 |
[01:58] | and we’re even, we are good. | 那我们就扯平了 两不相欠 |
[01:59] | I don’t have to keep looking over my shoulder. | 我不用一直担惊受怕 |
[02:04] | We will never be even. | 我们永远不会扯平 |
[02:07] | Then you are gonna be down a soldier that you desperately need. | 那你就要少一个你极度需要的士兵了 |
[02:10] | Your call. | 你来决定 |
[02:17] | You’d take a promise from me? | 你愿意接受我的保证 |
[02:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:22] | Yeah. Who wouldn’t? | 是啊 谁不会呢 |
[02:25] | I’m assuming you are a woman of your word. | 我猜你是个信守承诺的女人 |
[02:28] | I’ve always been a man of mine. | 我一直都是个信守承诺的男人 |
[02:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:21] | It’s his sister’s best friend. | 是他妹妹的闺蜜 |
[03:23] | Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[03:25] | She was just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[03:31] | We have to get them. | 我们必须杀掉他们 |
[03:36] | All of them. | 杀光他们所有人 |
[03:44] | Y’all know Blackbeard, too? | 你们也认识黑胡子吗 |
[03:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:00] | Think we can find more? | 还能找到更多吗 |
[05:13] | You’re doing great. | 你做得挺好 |
[05:15] | I’m doing okay, not great. | 我做得还行 不算挺好 |
[05:19] | The timeline since this was last | 你自我评判时该考虑到 |
[05:21] | an essential activity in your daily routine | 战斗成为你日常生活中 |
[05:23] | and the necessity for it | 必不可少的活动 |
[05:24] | should be factors in your self-judgment. | 已经是很久以前的事了 而且现在也没必要了 |
[05:27] | The military does this for us. | 军队会帮我们杀行尸 |
[05:29] | It’s been so long since I’ve had to. | 我已经很久没有亲自动手了 |
[05:31] | It’s not like riding a bicycle, turns out. | 原来这并不像骑自行车 |
[05:33] | You do forget. | 这种事你是会忘记的 |
[05:34] | That’s the good ol’ cerebellum | 这是小脑在保护你 |
[05:35] | protecting you from unpleasant memories. | 远离不愉快的回忆 |
[05:39] | I remember the good stuff. | 我记得美好的回忆 |
[05:48] | Stephanie, I-I have to ask. | 史蒂芬妮 我得问一句 |
[05:52] | You’ve known Hornsby a long time? | 你认识霍恩斯比很久了吗 |
[05:54] | Pretty long, why? | 挺久的 怎么了 |
[05:59] | Is he capable of taking care of our… | 他能不能处理我们的… |
[06:03] | transgressions? | 越轨行为 |
[06:05] | In other words, | 换而言之 |
[06:06] | will all this labor truly lead to our freedom? | 这些苦力活真的能让我们获得自由吗 |
[06:12] | If he says it will, it will. | 如果他说会 那就会 |
[06:15] | Lance has his own way of doing things. | 兰斯有自己的行事方式 |
[06:19] | But you can trust him. | 但你可以信任他 |
[06:21] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[06:35] | – Whoa. Let me take over. – I got this. | -让我来接手 -我可以 |
[06:36] | I can help, it’s fine. | 我可以帮忙 没事的 |
[06:37] | – No, it’s not! – It will be. | -不 有事 -会没事的 |
[06:45] | Ezekiel! | 以西结 |
[06:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:48] | I love you, but you got to give me space, man. | 我爱你 但你得给我点空间 |
[06:51] | Can you just clear these? | 你能拖走它们吗 |
[06:58] | God! | 天啊 |
[07:04] | Think I got the last of them. | 我应该都杀完了 |
[07:05] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[07:08] | Fine. | 没事 |
[07:09] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to snap at you. | 抱歉 我不是有意朝你发火的 |
[07:11] | It’s just so cramped in there. | 只是里面太挤了 |
[07:12] | Nah, it’s cool. | 没事 |
[07:19] | Ezekiel, what can I do? | 以西结 我能做些什么吗 |
[07:21] | It’s — It’s dusty. | 只是灰尘太大了 |
[07:25] | I’m sure that’s it. | 肯定是因为这个 |
[07:29] | Y’all need help clearing your area? | 需要我们帮忙清理你们的区域吗 |
[07:32] | Steph, how much longer we got to do this? | 史蒂芬妮 我们还得搞多久 |
[07:35] | It’s been days. | 已经好几天了 |
[07:35] | Uh, a couple more, I guess. | 还要几天吧 我猜 |
[07:38] | He won’t make it a few more days. | 他撑不了几天了 |
[07:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:41] | No, you need to see a doctor. | 不 你得去看医生 |
[07:43] | I’m not gonna leave you alone to work out here. | 我是不会抛下你一个人在这里干活的 |
[07:45] | Don’t be stupid! | 别犯蠢了 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I said it. | 没错 我说出来了 |
[07:48] | They got real hospitals and shit here. | 他们有正儿八经的医院什么的 |
[07:53] | Can you make that happen? | 你能帮帮忙吗 |
[07:55] | Uh, yeah, I’ll talk to Mr. Hornsby right now. | 可以啊 我马上去找霍恩斯比先生 |
[07:59] | Thank you. We are much obliged. | 谢谢 我们非常感激 |
[08:03] | If this becomes another debt we have to work off… | 如果我们又要通过劳动还这个人情… |
[08:05] | Never been afraid of hard work. | 我从来不怕劳动 |
[08:07] | Kinda anti friends who die from stubbornness. | 但我不喜欢朋友因固执而死 |
[08:15] | Mercer, this is way too close to where the nasties are working. | 默瑟 这里离脏佬工作的地方太近了 |
[08:18] | The smell is… revolting. | 这味道简直…恶心 |
[08:28] | Who the hell was that? | 那家伙是谁 |
[08:32] | Our recruiters were incredibly impressed with you. | 我们的招募员对你印象深刻 |
[08:35] | Were they? | 是吗 |
[08:37] | I-I thought maybe they found me difficult. | 我还以为他们会觉得我很难搞 |
[08:40] | Well, we expect a person with your pedigree to have high standards. | 我们料想到了你这种背景的人会要求比较高 |
[08:44] | We certainly do at State. | 在联邦里反正是这样的 |
[08:47] | Well, Ms. Milton has great affection for her fellow Harvard grads. | 弥尔顿女士对她的哈佛校友很有好感 |
[08:52] | Should be no trouble finding a position for you. | 你应该很容易就能获得一个职位 |
[08:54] | I’m happy to work to pay for the aid for my community, | 我很乐意为你们工作 换取对我社区的援助 |
[08:57] | but I’m not staying here permanently. | 但我不会在这里久留 |
[09:00] | I just want to make that clear. | 我只想声明一下这点 |
[09:02] | After you meet Ms. Milton, you might reconsider. | 你见过弥尔顿女士之后 也许会重新考虑 |
[09:06] | I’d rather see my friends. | 我更想见到我的朋友们 |
[09:09] | Actually, can somebody take me to where they’re working, please? | 话说 有人能带我去他们工作的地方吗 |
[09:12] | They broke the law. | 他们违法了 |
[09:14] | Mr. Hornsby has arranged for their release | 霍恩斯比先生安排他们接受惩罚后 |
[09:16] | with a fine that they’re repaying. | 会释放他们的 |
[09:18] | What? | 什么 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I believe they’re clearing buildings | 嗯 他们应该正在为未来的发展 |
[09:21] | for future development. | 清理建筑物 |
[09:23] | Clearing them of what, exactly? | 具体是在清理什么 |
[09:26] | The dead. | 行尸 |
[09:27] | Okay, so they’re assigned to clear walkers for days, weeks? | 好的 所以他们被派去清理行尸几天几周 |
[09:32] | Months, maybe? | 或许是几个月 |
[09:34] | And I’m expected to provide legal services to — | 与此同时你们希望我提供法律服务给… |
[09:38] | Ms. Milton and her cabinet. | 弥尔顿女士和她的内阁 |
[09:40] | Right. | 对 |
[09:42] | Then I’d like to speak with her. | 那我想和她谈谈 |
[09:44] | Right away, please. | 立刻谈 谢谢 |
[09:47] | Well, that would be difficult. | 这比较困难 |
[09:49] | Why is that exactly? | 这又是为什么 |
[09:50] | It’s just Mr. Hornsby’s expectations of the timing were a little different. | 这和霍恩斯比先生预想的时机不太一样 |
[09:55] | Is he your supervisor? | 他是你的上司吗 |
[09:57] | No. | 不是 |
[09:58] | Then I’d like to speak to her right away. | 那我希望立刻和她谈 |
[10:02] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[10:07] | Come on, boy. | 走吧 小子 |
[10:25] | You need any help in there? | 那里面需要我帮忙吗 |
[10:27] | No. | 不用 |
[10:37] | You want one? | 抽一根吗 |
[10:38] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[10:43] | Here you go. | 给 |
[10:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:52] | Here they come! | 他们回来了 |
[10:54] | Open up! | 开门 |
[10:56] | On it, on it! | 这就开 |
[10:58] | Sounds like patrol has come home. | 听上去是巡逻队回来了 |
[11:00] | – Yo, let them in. – Yep. | -放他们进来 -嗯 |
[11:09] | Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord, | 在主里死去的人有福了 |
[11:11] | even so saith the Spirit, for they rest from their labors. | 圣灵说 是的 他们脱离劳苦得享安息 |
[11:16] | We say, “The Lord be with you and thy Spirit.” | 我们说 愿主与你和你的灵同在 |
[11:20] | Amen. Amen. Amen.Amen. | 阿门 |
[11:23] | If your sister’s out there, we’ll find her. | 如果你妹妹还活着 我们会找到她的 |
[11:29] | And every last one of these murderers. | 我们还会把这些凶手一个个找出来 |
[11:33] | All of them. | 一个不落 |
[11:36] | But the one — he’s mine. | 但那个人 他归我 |
[12:01] | There are scouts everywhere. | 到处都有侦察兵 |
[12:02] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[12:04] | If you get a chance to kill one of them, | 如果你有机会除掉他们中的一员 |
[12:08] | if he’s alone and you have the advantage… | 如果有人落单 而你处于上风… |
[12:11] | I will. | 我会动手的 |
[12:23] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:25] | I’m not cutting up anyone I know. | 我不对我认识的人动刀 |
[12:28] | You’re gonna have to find me four strangers. | 你得给我找四个陌生人 |
[12:31] | Only need three. | 三个就够了 |
[12:33] | I kept my mask for practical and sentimental reasons. | 出于实用和留念 我还留着我的面具 |
[12:36] | This is not fun. | 这事不是开玩笑 |
[12:38] | Well, not with that attitude. | 你这态度可不行 |
[12:41] | Let’s get it over with. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[13:01] | We did three different sweeps. | 我们搜了三条线 |
[13:02] | No signs of tracks anywhere, sir. | 到处都没有踪迹 长官 |
[13:07] | You try the buildings out by the lake? | 湖边的建筑搜了吗 |
[13:08] | Yes, sir. | 搜了 长官 |
[13:10] | -Along the train tracks? -Yes, sir. | -铁路沿线呢 -搜了 长官 |
[13:12] | Freeway underpasses? | 公路下的通道呢 |
[13:14] | -Yes, sir. -Oh, come on! | -搜过了 长官 -够了 |
[13:15] | There are dozens of these assholes out there! | 外面可是有几十个混蛋 |
[13:18] | – Pope. – No! | -教皇 -不 |
[13:26] | Your brothers are dead! | 你们的兄弟死了 |
[13:31] | Are you not ashamed?! | 不感到羞愧吗 |
[13:34] | Or do you think this is acceptable?! | 还是说你们觉得这是可以接受的 |
[13:38] | They were following my recommendations. | 他们是在听从我的建议 |
[13:41] | I told them where the last teams went. | 我告诉了他们最后一队去了哪里 |
[13:43] | I told them where to go next. | 我告诉了他们接下来去哪里 |
[13:46] | You want to scream at somebody, | 你想吼谁的话 |
[13:47] | scream at me. | 来吼我 |
[13:50] | You trying to be noble? Is that it, Shaw? | 你想当圣人吗 是这样吗 肖 |
[13:55] | You trying to get them to like you? | 你想让他们喜欢你吗 |
[13:59] | Try keeping them alive. | 试试让他们活着 |
[14:02] | And yelling at them is gonna do that? | 冲他们吼就能实现吗 |
[14:17] | Go be useful. | 让自己有点用 |
[14:20] | Take your boy over there | 带上你的男人 |
[14:22] | and go and find my goddamn enemies! | 去找到那群该死的敌人 |
[14:35] | Come on. We have orders. | 走吧 我们有命令了 |
[14:42] | Stay. | 留下 |
[14:48] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[14:50] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[14:56] | I’m sure the guys are grateful | 你刚才帮他们说话 |
[14:58] | for what you did back there. | 那些人肯定很感激你 |
[15:00] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:02] | I’d be. | 换我肯定会 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:06] | It may have been stupid. | 可能是做了件蠢事 |
[15:07] | No, you got a good place. | 不 你们找到了一个好地方 |
[15:10] | I’m sure there’s a good story that goes with it. | 我相信背后的故事一定很精彩 |
[15:12] | Well, you spent some time with those people. | 你和那些人相处过一段时间 |
[15:14] | I’m sure they have their sides. | 我相信他们也有自己的版本 |
[15:16] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[15:19] | Well, we needed a place. | 我们需要一个地方 |
[15:21] | We found one. | 我们找到了一个 |
[15:22] | You can fill in the rest. | 剩下的你可以自己脑补 |
[15:28] | You got something to say about it? | 你对此有什么想说的吗 |
[15:30] | No. I’m just surprised is all. | 没有 我只是很惊讶 |
[15:32] | Surprised why? | 为什么惊讶 |
[15:34] | You won. | 你们赢了 |
[15:36] | You got the walls. You got the food. | 你们有围墙 有食物 |
[15:39] | Why keep hunting? | 为什么还要继续猎杀 |
[15:41] | We have to make sure they don’t come back. | 我们得确保他们不会再回来 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | You know, you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[15:48] | It’s easy for you out here on your own, | 你自己一个人在外面很轻松 |
[15:50] | only having to worry about yourself. | 只要考虑自己就行了 |
[15:52] | We have a whole community to protect. | 我们需要保护整个社区 |
[15:54] | And we have a structure. | 我们有组织架构 |
[15:56] | And a leader who got us this far. | 有领袖带我们走到这里 |
[15:59] | What happened back there — | 刚才发生的事情 |
[16:00] | that was — that wasn’t normal. | 并不是常态 |
[16:02] | Yeah, I met guys like that before. | 是的 我遇见过那样的人 |
[16:05] | Pope’s got a puzzle to solve, and he’s riled up. | 教皇有问题要解决 他被激怒了 |
[16:11] | How can these people be so hard to find? | 这些人怎么会这么难找 |
[16:17] | So, you kill everybody, | 所以 你杀掉所有人 |
[16:18] | and then he goes back to being a good guy? | 然后他变回好人吗 |
[16:20] | He’s like a father to me. | 他就像是我的父亲 |
[16:22] | He believed in me when no one else would. | 没人相信我时 他相信我 |
[16:25] | He made me strong. | 他让我变得更坚强 |
[16:27] | I doubt you ever needed anyone to make you strong. | 我认为你不需要任何人来让你变得坚强 |
[16:59] | Lower your shoulders. | 肩膀放低 |
[17:01] | Arms limp. | 手臂松弛 |
[17:04] | That’s good, Maggie. | 不错 玛姬 |
[17:47] | Back to the tree. | 绑回树上 |
[17:53] | This piece of shit. | 真是垃圾 |
[17:56] | It’s not gonna fit you perfectly. | 不会和你完美贴合的 |
[17:57] | It was… someone else’s face. | 这是别人的脸 |
[18:01] | Look, this might actually work. | 这样也许真的能行 |
[18:05] | And I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[18:06] | If I can do it, you can do it. | 如果我能做到 你也能做到 |
[18:09] | I’ll take this back, | 我把这个拿回去 |
[18:10] | work on it, fix it for you. | 改成适合你的大小 |
[18:12] | Then we’ll try it again. | 然后我们再试一次 |
[18:15] | You did good, Maggie. | 你刚才做得很好 玛姬 |
[19:04] | Blessed are they who die in the Lord, | 在主里死去的人有福了 |
[19:07] | so saith the Spirit. | 圣灵说 是的 |
[19:11] | Blessed are they who die in the Lord, | 在主里死去的人有福了 |
[19:13] | so saith the Spirit, for they rest from their labors. | 圣灵说 是的 他们脱离劳苦得享安息 |
[19:17] | Blessed are they who — | 在主里死去的人 |
[19:43] | Tell me, Father. | 告诉我 上帝 |
[19:50] | You have guided me through the darkest of times. | 您引领我度过最黑暗的时光 |
[19:55] | I treasure our conversation and the guidance you have given me. | 我珍视我们的对话和您给予我的指引 |
[20:00] | Is there anything I should know? | 有什么事情需要我知道吗 |
[20:14] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢您 上帝 |
[20:24] | Enlist in the Commonwealth Army today. | 今日就加入联邦军队 |
[20:26] | Help protect — | 帮助守护… |
[20:27] | How long is your break? | 你休息多长时间 |
[20:28] | Not long. | 时间不长 |
[20:30] | Just enough to show you my dorm room and then get back. | 只够带你看看我的宿舍 然后就回去 |
[20:34] | You’ve always lived in a dorm here? | 你在这里一直住宿舍吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah. It’s great. | 是的 很不错 |
[20:37] | Tomi, I’m sorry. | 托米 抱歉 |
[20:39] | I-I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t want the life | 我不懂你为什么不想要 |
[20:41] | that comes along with being a doctor here. | 在这里当医生 过更好的生活 |
[20:43] | I don’t want to go back to before. | 我不想回到过去 |
[20:46] | Well, it wouldn’t be the same. | 这又不一样 |
[20:47] | Dad isn’t here to put pressure on you. | 爸爸没在这里给你施压 |
[20:48] | It wasn’t just Dad. | 不只是因为爸爸 |
[20:50] | And you liked that type of life, but I didn’t. | 你喜欢那种生活 但我不喜欢 |
[20:53] | Never turning it off, never sleeping, | 永不松懈 永不休息 |
[20:56] | everything moving too fast. | 一切都运转得过快 |
[20:58] | People who burn themselves out for work | 为了工作一直忙到累死 |
[21:00] | until they die or want to? | 或想自杀为止吗 |
[21:02] | Do your part to keep our community safe. | 为社区安全尽你的一份力 |
[21:04] | Hey, you used to love the job. | 你以前很喜欢那份工作的 |
[21:06] | I remember how you used to look when you saved someone, | 我还记得你以前救人后 |
[21:09] | – when you told somebody good news. – Please stop. Please stop. | -还有你告知病人好消息后的表情 -求你停下 |
[21:13] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[21:19] | No one can know that I was a doctor, okay? | 不能有人知道我曾是医生 懂吗 |
[21:23] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[21:25] | – What does that mean? – Just trust me, okay? | -这是什么意思 -相信我 好吗 |
[21:30] | I like things the way they are. | 我喜欢现在的状态 |
[21:33] | This place makes sense. | 这地方行得通 |
[21:35] | – There’s order, a system – Okay! | -这里有秩序 体制 -好 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:39] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[21:40] | Enlist in the Commonwealth Army today. | 今日就加入联邦军队 |
[21:43] | Help protect your neighbors and defend our home. | 帮助守护你的邻居和我们的家园 |
[21:46] | Remember, we’re all in this together. | 记住 我们同舟共济 |
[21:49] | I have a meeting with Pamela Milton later. | 我过会儿要和帕梅拉·弥尔顿见面 |
[21:53] | Anything I should know? | 我应该知道些什么吗 |
[21:57] | That’s nice for you. | 这真是好事 |
[21:58] | Someone like me would never meet Ms. Milton. | 像我这样的人永远见不上弥尔顿女士 |
[22:01] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:03] | You have to know your place. | 你必须知道自己的位置 |
[22:06] | You. | 你 |
[22:07] | What do you think I did? | 你们以为我做了什么 |
[22:09] | I did nothing wrong, I swear. | 我没做错任何事 我发誓 |
[22:10] | Stop! I’m his lawyer. | 住手 我是他的律师 |
[22:12] | He’s entitled to hear his rights. Miko, Miko, no. | -他有权听到自己的权利 -由美子 不要 |
[22:13] | – Miko, leave it alone. – Come on. Move it. | -由美子 别管了 -快走 |
[22:15] | That’s the Commonwealth way. | 这就是联邦之道 |
[23:02] | I told you you’d get it right. | 我说过你会学会的 |
[23:04] | Congrats and you’re welcome. | 恭喜 不用谢 |
[23:12] | Has he changed? | 他变了吗 |
[23:21] | We can’t know that. | 我们不能冒险知道 |
[23:26] | He’s helpful. | 他有作用 |
[23:29] | He would be, | 他会起作用 |
[23:30] | long as there’s something in it for him. | 只要对他来说还有好处 |
[23:34] | So, your promise? | 那你的承诺呢 |
[23:40] | I hope I can keep it. | 我希望我能遵守 |
[23:46] | You know, keep an eye open for which one you want, | 关注一下你想要哪个 |
[23:49] | because as soon as we restock, you’ve got first dibs. | 只要我们开始补充 你就能第一个选 |
[23:51] | Hey! I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[23:57] | – Where the hell is my brother? – He’s fine. | -我哥在哪 -他没事 |
[24:00] | That wasn’t my question. | 这不是我的问题 |
[24:03] | You made an appointment with Pamela, | 你和帕梅拉约好见面 |
[24:04] | even after I told you and your friends | 即使是在我对你和你的朋友们说 |
[24:06] | that I was taking care of things. | 我正在处理一切之后 |
[24:08] | You almost screwed everything up. | 你差点搞砸了一切 |
[24:10] | You kidnapped my brother off the street. | 你从街上绑走了我哥 |
[24:12] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[24:14] | He’ll be home tonight. That’s how much time I need. | 他今晚就会回家 我只需要这么多时间 |
[24:16] | For what? | 要这时间干什么 |
[24:18] | Alright, it works like this. It’s real simple. | 好 情况是这样 很简单 |
[24:21] | Your people need help, right? | 你的人需要帮助 对吧 |
[24:23] | And you want your friends, who broke the law, to go free. | 而你想要你犯了法的朋友们获得自由 |
[24:27] | Those are big asks. | 这些都是很难办的事 |
[24:30] | I can deliver for you. | 我能为你办到 |
[24:33] | There must be something in it for you. | 你一定能得到某些好处 |
[24:38] | A friend in high places. | 一个位高权重的朋友 |
[24:41] | Someday, I might need a favor, | 日后我可能需要帮助 |
[24:42] | and you might be favorably inclined. | 而你可能会还我这个人情 |
[24:48] | So what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[24:50] | Can you sit tight for a few more hours? | 你能再等几个小时吗 |
[24:55] | A few hours. | 只有几个小时 |
[24:57] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[25:25] | Patrol has been all through here. | 巡逻队彻查过这里 |
[25:27] | They’ve checked every building for miles. | 他们搜过几英里内的每栋建筑 |
[25:29] | These trails should be cold. | 应该没人来过的 |
[25:34] | Well, it looks like someone’s been through here. | 看起来有人来过 |
[25:37] | Heads up. | 小心 |
[25:49] | Come out! Hands up. | 出来 举起手 |
[25:55] | Please, don’t shoot. | 求你们别开枪 |
[25:57] | I-I-I have a family who needs me. | 我有需要我的家人 |
[25:59] | Please. | 求求了 |
[26:01] | You staying over there? | 你住在那里吗 |
[26:03] | – No. – How’d you avoid the patrols? | -不 -你怎么躲过巡逻队的 |
[26:06] | What? | 什么 |
[26:07] | There’s been soldiers looking for people like you. | 一直有士兵在寻找你这样的人 |
[26:10] | How’d you avoid them? | 你怎么躲过他们的 |
[26:11] | I-I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[26:13] | Then you’re of no use to us. | 那你对我们来说没用了 |
[26:13] | You don’t know what we’ve been through. | 你不知道我们经历过什么 |
[26:15] | My wife is hurt real bad. | 我妻子受了很重的伤 |
[26:17] | I can’t — I can’t care for her and look for food. | 我不能一边照顾她一边找食物 |
[26:20] | Please just — just let me go. | 求你们放我走 |
[26:22] | Show us | 带我们去看看 |
[26:24] | or I’ll shoot and find your family later. | 不然我就射死你 再去找你的家人 |
[26:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:29] | Just please don’t hurt us. | 求你们别伤害我们 |
[26:32] | Move. | 走 |
[26:36] | Shaw to Pope. | 肖呼叫教皇 |
[26:38] | – Hold up. – Go ahead, Shaw. | -等等 -请讲 肖 |
[26:40] | We found a man in the woods. | 我们在树林里发现了一个男人 |
[26:41] | Not sure if he’s a part of our targets. | 不确定他是否属于目标团伙 |
[26:43] | He’s taking us to his people. | 他要带我们去见他的人 |
[26:45] | How do you want us to engage? | 你想要我们怎么处理 |
[26:47] | Kill them. | 杀掉他们 |
[26:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:54] | Move. | 走 |
[27:29] | You know, I feel for you in all of this. | 我理解你现在的感受 |
[27:33] | You might think that’s bullshit, | 你也许认为我在胡说 |
[27:36] | but it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[27:38] | How’s that? | 怎讲 |
[27:40] | I’m not a robot, Rhee. | 我不是机器人 李 |
[27:42] | It sucks to see your friends as walkers. | 看到你的朋友们变成行尸很不好受 |
[27:46] | And that would be enough. | 这就够受的了 |
[27:49] | But you are about to do some crazy shit | 而你打算做一些疯狂的事 |
[27:52] | and break into a community that you built and lost. | 闯进一个你建立并失去的社区 |
[27:57] | I get it. | 我理解的 |
[27:59] | Your community and mine were lost in very different ways. | 我们失去各自社区的方式非常不同 |
[28:03] | You think I don’t understand the losing side of a massacre? | 你以为我不知道被屠杀的一方是什么感受吗 |
[28:07] | There were no children at the satellite station. | 卫星站里没有儿童 |
[28:11] | No families. | 没有家庭 |
[28:14] | Then where’d Aaron get Gracie? | 那亚伦是从哪里找到格雷西的 |
[28:19] | You think I don’t know about that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[28:21] | You can’t debate battle plans with me. | 你不能跟我讨论作战计划 |
[28:25] | Levels of cruelty. | 残忍的程度 |
[28:26] | Look, all I’m saying is that I remember | 我只想说 我记得 |
[28:28] | when my home was invaded and my people were killed. | 我的家园被侵略 我的人被杀时的情景 |
[28:32] | Those men — they had friends. | 那些人 他们也有朋友 |
[28:37] | They had girlfriends. | 他们也有女朋友 |
[28:39] | People that felt a loss that I couldn’t heal. | 他们亲友的悲痛是我无法抚平的 |
[28:44] | And I had to explain to them why — | 我不得不向他们交代 |
[28:48] | why their leader failed to protect them. | 为什么他们的领袖没能保护好他们 |
[28:52] | You killed people who had families. | 你杀过有家人的人 |
[28:57] | And you did it in front of their families. | 而且你是在他们家人面前杀的 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:03] | I did. | 是的 |
[29:05] | But the world is different now, Maggie. | 但世界现在不同了 玛姬 |
[29:09] | Fewer people to fight for, fight with. | 自己人和敌人都更少了 |
[29:13] | Hell, there’s fewer things to fight over. | 见鬼 能争夺的东西也更少了 |
[29:19] | Are you saying you’d do things differently? | 你是说要是换现在 你的做法会不同吗 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:29] | Yeah, if I could do it all over again… | 对 如果重来一次 |
[29:34] | …I’d have killed every single one of you. | 我会杀光你们所有人 |
[29:47] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要这样说 |
[29:51] | It’s the truth. | 这是真相 |
[29:54] | We got to do whatever we can to protect our people, right? | 为了保护自己人 我们必须不择手段 |
[29:58] | I mean, that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才会来这里 |
[29:59] | That’s why we’re doing this. | 所以我们才在做这事 |
[30:04] | Why would you say that to me? | 你为什么要对我说这种话 |
[30:14] | We had a good day, you and I. | 你和我今天相处得很好 |
[30:18] | And the only way this works, Maggie, is — | 要想办成这事 玛姬 唯一的方法是 |
[30:23] | is if we’re honest. | 我们要坦诚相待 |
[30:36] | Where do they bring these, exactly? | 他们要把尸体搬去哪 |
[30:38] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:40] | Somewhere far from the fields and the water supply. | 远离农田和水源的地方吧 |
[30:43] | Friends! | 朋友们 |
[30:46] | Much gratitude. | 非常感激 |
[30:48] | I see you’ve done all my work for me. | 你们帮我干完了我的活儿 |
[30:51] | And I didn’t even bring you lollipops. | 而我竟然没带点棒棒糖来 |
[30:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:59] | You don’t want one? | 你不吃吗 |
[31:00] | Oh, I have had several. | 我吃过好几根了 |
[31:02] | – So, how was it? – Good as new. | -情况如何 -又活过来了 |
[31:04] | I got antibiotics, painkillers, IV fluids. | 给我开了抗生素 止痛药 输液 |
[31:10] | Thank you, truly, friend. | 真心感谢你 朋友 |
[31:12] | Happy to do it. | 乐意效劳 |
[31:14] | Glad everyone’s okay. | 很高兴你们都没事 |
[31:16] | You feel up to a new assignment or — | 你们可以接受新任务了吗 |
[31:18] | Yes! | 可以 |
[31:22] | Bring it on. | 放马过来 |
[31:24] | Stephanie, Eugene, | 史蒂芬妮 尤金 |
[31:26] | I’d like you to clear the area up along the north fence line. | 我想要你们去清理北围栏 |
[31:30] | – Can you show him? – Yeah, sure. | -你能带他去吗 -当然 |
[31:32] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[31:33] | Ezekiel, Princess, come with me. | 以西结 公主 跟我来 |
[31:52] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[31:56] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[31:58] | It’s still there. | 还在那里 |
[32:00] | You run into any of them? | 你遇到他们的人了吗 |
[32:02] | No. | 没有 |
[32:22] | That looks good over there. | 那边看起来没问题 |
[32:34] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[32:39] | I got this one. | 这个交给我 |
[32:47] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
[32:59] | Thanks, partner. | 谢谢 搭档 |
[33:02] | – Teamwork is all. – Yeah. | -团队合作最重要 -对 |
[33:06] | What the hell was that about? | 这是在搞什么 |
[33:08] | You just disrupted our date. | 你们打扰了我们的约会 |
[33:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:12] | We just saved your life. | 我们刚救了你们的命 |
[33:13] | We have private security for that. | 私人警卫能保护我们 |
[33:16] | Eugene, let’s go. They’re — | 尤金 走吧 他们… |
[33:17] | You know what? Best idea yet. | 你猜怎么着 这主意很好 |
[33:19] | Well, there’s no reason to be so rude, hoss. | 你没理由这么无礼 伙计 |
[33:22] | Hoss? | 伙计 |
[33:23] | Oh, my God. Sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[33:24] | I’m just not used to talking to a plebeian, so this is — | 我只是不习惯和庶民讲话 所以 |
[33:26] | Oh, someone used their dictionary today. | 有人在拽词啊 |
[33:27] | – Hey, Eugene. – Now, just a minute. | -尤金 -稍等 |
[33:29] | We have earned either gratitude or an apology, | 我们应该得到感谢或道歉 |
[33:31] | whichever this young man can muster first. | 就看这位年轻人先说哪句了 |
[33:32] | – Eugene. – Who the hell do you think that you are? | -尤金 -你以为你是谁 |
[33:34] | I think I’m talking to someone who’s being | 我正在和一个 |
[33:36] | – extremely rude right now. – Eugene. | -非常无礼的人说话 -尤金 |
[33:36] | Now just hold your horses one second. | 稍等片刻 |
[33:39] | – You have no idea who you’re talking to right now. – Eugene. | -你根本不知道你在和谁说话 -尤金 |
[33:40] | Oh, I think I do, and that would be a tiny, little man. | 我知道 我在和一个小男人说话 |
[33:43] | You’re so smart. | 你很聪明是吧 |
[33:49] | You stupid bitch! | 蠢婊子 |
[33:51] | Look what you just did to my girlfriend! | 看你对我的女友做了什么 |
[33:57] | Oh, my God! What did you do?! | 老天 你做了什么 |
[33:58] | This guy was being, well, an asshole. | 这家伙太混球了 |
[34:02] | – Look, we’re — we’re so sorry. – No, don’t touch! | -我们很抱歉 -别碰我 |
[34:03] | We’ve been working without a break, | 我们一直在不间断地工作 |
[34:05] | and he didn’t mean to. | 他不是有意的 |
[34:08] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[34:09] | Look what they did to Kayla. | 看看他们对凯拉做了什么 |
[34:12] | These lunatics attacked us. | 这俩疯子袭击了我们 |
[34:14] | You know, this is all your fault, Mercer. | 都是你的错 墨瑟 |
[34:16] | Where the hell were you?! | 你他妈的跑哪去了 |
[34:18] | I had goddamn rotters up my ass! | 我背后都是该死的腐尸 |
[34:21] | And then this dumb shit rolled up and attacked me. | 然后这个蠢货过来攻击了我 |
[34:25] | That is categorically untrue. | 这错得非常离谱 |
[34:27] | Did you hit him? | 你打他了吗 |
[34:29] | – Yes, but – What the hell were you thinking? | -是的 但是 -你在想什么 |
[34:32] | Don’t you know who that is? | 你不知道他是谁吗 |
[34:44] | Hi. I’m Yumiko Okumura. | 我是奥村由美子 |
[34:46] | I’m here for my meeting with Ms. Milton. | 我是来见弥尔顿女士的 |
[34:48] | Thank you for being on time. | 感谢你准时到来 |
[34:50] | Ms. Milton is fastidious about her schedule. | 弥尔顿女士对她的日程安排非常严格 |
[34:53] | Would you like an herbal tea? | 你想喝草药茶吗 |
[34:55] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[34:57] | Sparkling water or espresso? | 气泡水或浓咖啡呢 |
[34:59] | No. I’m alright. | 不用了 |
[35:01] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[35:39] | You’re part of the new group that came in, right? | 你是新来的那组人的一员 对吗 |
[35:45] | Yeah. I guess. | 对 我猜是吧 |
[35:48] | Are you all settling in okay? | 你们安顿得还好吗 |
[35:50] | Yeah. I mean, I haven’t seen my friends in a few days, so… | 嗯 我几天没见过朋友们了 所以 |
[36:00] | I’m sorry to hear that. Is everyone okay? | 对此我很遗憾 他们还好吗 |
[36:05] | Yes? | 喂 |
[36:09] | Yes. Of course. I’ll — I’ll do it now. | 是的 当然 我立刻办 |
[36:15] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[36:16] | I’m afraid Ms. Milton will have to reschedule. | 弥尔顿女士恐怕要重新安排会面了 |
[36:19] | Someone just attacked her son. | 有人刚袭击了她儿子 |
[36:51] | Situation like that, | 在那种情况下 |
[36:53] | you’re supposed to save him, | 你应该救他 |
[36:56] | protect the governor’s son. | 保护总管的儿子 |
[36:57] | You’d have been a hero. | 你本可以成为英雄的 |
[36:59] | You could have asked for anything. | 你本可以提出任何要求的 |
[37:01] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[37:03] | I did not ascertain such a conclusion. | 我没推导出这样的结论 |
[37:08] | Alright, no more screwing around. | 好 不逗你了 |
[37:13] | You want out, | 你想出去 |
[37:14] | now the price is higher. | 现在代价更高了 |
[37:18] | I need the name of your town and how to get there. | 我需要你们城镇的名字和位置 |
[37:20] | T-That is beyond my purview. | 这超过了我的权限 |
[37:25] | Then welcome. | 那么欢迎了 |
[37:28] | This is home. | 这里就是家 |
[37:30] | Your friends can keep killing walkers. | 你的朋友们可以继续杀行尸 |
[37:33] | Your people, wherever they are, | 你老家的人 不管他们在哪里 |
[37:37] | can figure things out on their own. | 只能自力更生了 |
[37:46] | I-If I were to disclose those coordinates, | 如果我说出坐标 |
[37:49] | what guarantee could you provide for my community’s safety? | 你能为我的社区提供什么样的安全保障 |
[37:53] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[37:54] | Think how we’ve treated you. | 想想我们是如何对待你的 |
[37:56] | All the chances you’ve gotten. | 你获得了多少次机会 |
[37:59] | That’s not a directly reply to my query. | 这没有直接回答我的疑问 |
[38:05] | Up to you. | 随你吧 |
[38:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:43] | See? | 看吧 |
[40:44] | I told you the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[40:47] | Please don’t hurt us. | 求你们别伤害我们 |
[40:57] | You need to take your son and run. | 你得带上你的儿子逃走 |
[41:00] | Don’t ever come back here. | 永远别再回来 |
[41:08] | Go with your dad. | 跟你爸走 |
[41:10] | Go ahead, honey. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[41:12] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[41:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:29] | Go. | 走吧 |
[41:40] | Oh, thank God for you. | 感谢上帝你们来了 |
[41:43] | He answered my prayers. | 祂回应了我的祈祷 |
[41:45] | They were never gonna leave while I was still alive, | 我活着他们是永远不会走的 |
[41:48] | and it was dangerous for them to stay. | 他们留在这里很危险 |
[41:55] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[42:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[42:33] | What are you gonna tell Pope? | 你怎么对教皇说 |
[42:37] | That you killed them. | 你杀了他们 |
[42:39] | It’ll be good for you. | 这对你是好事 |
[43:04] | Look, Leah, there’s something I need to tell you. | 莉娅 我要告诉你一件事 |
[43:07] | Come in, Shaw. | 回复 肖 |
[43:09] | Shaw. Over. | 肖 完毕 |
[43:12] | We need you back ASAP. | 我们需要你立刻回来 |
[43:15] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |