英文名称:The Watchers
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | There’s a forest in the west of Ireland… | 爱尔兰西部有一座森林 |
[00:43] | …that does not appear on any map. | 未标示在任何地图上 |
[00:47] | They say it draws in lost souls, like moths to a flame. | 听说那里会吸引迷失的灵魂 仿佛飞蛾扑火 |
[00:59] | No one can say exactly what lies inside. | 无人知晓里面藏着什么 |
[01:04] | For those that wander in… | 徘徊在里面的人 |
[01:07] | …never come back out. | 没人逃得出来 |
[01:35] | I’m gonna get help, honey. | 我会去求助的 老婆 |
[01:43] | Sun’s moved. | 太阳移动了 |
[01:44] | Twentytwo minutes left. | 剩22分钟 |
[01:48] | Come on. Follow the light. | 快点 跟随光线 |
[02:07] | No. | 糟了 |
[02:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:32] | Oh, my God. | 不好了 |
[03:13] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[04:36] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[04:42] | Please! Please! | 救救我 |
[04:45] | Oh, my God! | 完了 我的手 |
[04:48] | Help! No, no! No, no! | 救命 不要 |
[04:50] | No, no, no, please! Please! | 不要 救救我 |
[04:53] | Please! No! | 救救我 不要 |
[05:12] | It is a dreary day in Wicklow County where protestors have gathered to refute the felling | 今天威克洛郡很郁闷 抗议者聚集 |
[05:16] | of one of Ireland’s largest remaining woodlands. | 反对砍伐爱尔兰少数仅存的广大林地 |
[05:20] | Over the last century, nearly 70 percent | 上个世纪以来 将近7成 |
[05:22] | of Ireland’s sacred trees have been cut down, | 爱尔兰的神木遭砍伐 |
[05:25] | stirring concerns over ecological impact. | 引发对生态冲击的关注 |
[05:28] | One environmental activist from Trinity College | 三一学院的一名环保尖兵 |
[05:31] | describes the most pressing concern | 形容最迫切的问题是 |
[05:33] | as the welfare of the animals within these native forests. | 这些原始森林中动物的福祉 |
[05:36] | He questions if whole ecosystems | 他质疑整个生态系统是否 |
[05:39] | The Aquazone Five is the best in the market. | 水色5号是市面上最好的鱼缸 |
[05:42] | 64liter capacity. Selfcleaning. | 64升容量 自动清洁 |
[05:45] | Moisture control so you don’t get mold. | 防潮 避免发霉 |
[05:48] | Even has a hightech feeding system. | 还有高科技的喂食系统 |
[05:50] | You won’t have to lift a finger to keep your critters happy. | 毫不费力就能让小动物开心 |
[06:03] | Mina. | 米娜 |
[06:05] | Sorry. But you know the animals don’t like it when you smoke. | 抱歉 动物不喜欢烟味 |
[06:09] | Right. My bad. | 好 我的错 |
[06:11] | Can you come inside for a minute? | 进来一下好吗? |
[06:13] | There’s someone I want you to meet. | 介绍你新朋友 |
[06:19] | A golden conure. | 金黄鹦鹉 |
[06:21] | Beautiful breed. | 很美的品种 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:902个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:137个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:72个,托福词汇:101个,考研词汇:145个,专四词汇:121个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:246个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:22] | Intelligent. Fiercely loyal. | 聪明又忠心耿耿 |
[06:25] | Can he talk? | 他会说话吗? |
[06:27] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
[06:29] | Anyways, there’s a zoo near Belfast that wants him within the week. | 总之 贝尔法斯特的动物园这周要他 |
[06:33] | It’s about a day’s journey. | 大概要花上一天 |
[06:36] | Sorry to have to ask right now. | 抱歉这么临时 |
[06:38] | Well, I told you, I’m fine. | 我说过没关系 |
[06:40] | I can take him tomorrow. | 我明天能带他去 |
[06:43] | Might be nice to get away, don’t you think? | 远离尘嚣还不错吧? |
[06:45] | See the Irish countryside. | 看看爱尔兰乡间 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:21] | My mom died. | 我妈死了 |
[07:23] | Fifteen years ago today. | 15年前的今天 |
[07:25] | Did he tell you that? | 他有跟你说吗? |
[07:30] | I’m going out tonight. Try not to die. | 我今晚要出门 千万别死 |
[07:37] | I’m going out. Try not to die. | 我要出门 千万别死 |
[07:41] | I thought you couldn’t talk, you little shit. | 我以为你不会说话 小滑头 |
[08:23] | You’re not from here. | 你不是当地人 |
[08:26] | Is it that obvious? | 这么明显? |
[08:28] | Ah. An American girl in Galway’s hard to miss. | 高威来了个美国妹 难能可贵 |
[08:31] | What’s your name? | 小姐芳名? |
[08:34] | It’s Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[08:36] | Yours?Collin. | 你呢?柯林 |
[08:39] | What do you do, Caroline? | 卡洛琳 你从事哪一行? |
[08:42] | I’m a dancer. Really? | 我是舞者 真的? |
[08:45] | Ballerina, actually. | 其实是芭蕾舞演员 |
[08:48] | No way. That’s class. | 真假 太正点了 |
[08:51] | You visiting for some kind of performance? | 你是来表演的? |
[08:55] | Swan Lake. | 《天鹅湖》 |
[08:57] | Caroline the ballerina. | 芭蕾舞演员卡洛琳 |
[09:18] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别看不起人 |
[09:21] | It’s just something I do sometimes, like… | 我有时会放纵一下 |
[09:24] | …playing dressup. | 角色扮演 |
[09:27] | You wouldn’t like me if you knew the real me. | 你认识真正的我反而会讨厌我 |
[09:56] | So, what’s your story? | 那你是什么来历? |
[09:59] | What are you running from? | 你要逃离什么? |
[10:20] | Mina, it’s Lucy. Remember me? | 米娜 我是露西 记得我吧? |
[10:24] | So, I guess you decided not to come to Mom’s memorial. | 你大概决定不参加妈的追思会 |
[10:29] | It was a beautiful ceremony. | 典礼很庄严 |
[10:31] | The choir sang “Ave Maria.” | 唱诗班吟唱《圣母颂》 |
[10:34] | There were white flowers all over. | 一片白色花海 |
[10:37] | I wasn’t sure how the boys would handle it,but they’re big now, | 我不确定孩子的心情 但他们长大了 |
[10:40] | and they’re smart, too. | 他们也很聪明 |
[10:42] | You should see how much they’ve grown. | 你应该来看看他们长多大了 |
[10:46] | Listen, Meens, I know you hate it when I lecture you, | 听着 米娜 你不爱我说教 |
[10:47] | but I’m really worried about you. | 但我真的很担心你 |
[10:51] | I mean, it’s been 15 years since she died. | 她过世15年了 |
[10:53] | At some point, you just have to let it all go. | 你迟早要释怀的 |
[10:57] | Can you please just call me back? | 请回我电话好吗? |
[11:20] | Proceed on this road for 106 kilometers to reach your destination. | 沿此路行驶106公里即可抵达目的地 |
[11:30] | I wasn’t sure how the boys would handle it,but they’re big now… | 我不确定孩子的心情 但他们长大了 |
[11:34] | and they’re smart, too. They’re smart, too. | 他们也很聪明 |
[11:36] | You should see how much they’ve grown. | 你应该来看看他们长多大了 |
[11:40] | Listen Meens, I know you hate it when I lecture you, | 听着 米娜 你不爱我说教 |
[11:41] | but I’m really worried about you. | 但我真的很担心你 |
[11:45] | I mean, it’s been 15 years since she died. | 她过世15年了 |
[11:48] | At some point, you just have to let it all go. | 你迟早要释怀的 |
[12:19] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[12:30] | This goddamn car. Come on. | 烂车 加把劲 |
[12:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[13:20] | Try not to die. Shh! | 千万别死 |
[14:07] | I think someone lives nearby. | 也许附近有住家 |
[14:13] | So we’re in agreement, then? | 那我们有共识了? |
[14:15] | We’ll walk. | 散个步吧 |
[14:24] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[14:28] | My car broke down. I need some help. | 我的车抛锚 需要帮忙 |
[14:34] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[14:38] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[14:47] | Let’s just go back to the car. | 回去车上好了 |
[15:11] | Where’s the car? | 车子在哪? |
[15:19] | Where is it? | 车子呢? |
[15:23] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[15:37] | Shit. | 惨了 |
[15:49] | I think I’ll call you Darwin. | 我要给你取名“达尔文” |
[15:52] | If we’re gonna die here together,you might as well have a name. | 搞不好我们会一起死在这里 你好歹要有个名字 |
[16:41] | Hey! | 别走 |
[17:00] | Hey! | 别走啊 |
[17:03] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:04] | Please,I need help! | 拜托 我需要帮忙 |
[17:08] | There’s something out there! | 森林里怪怪的 |
[17:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:23] | If you care for your life, you’re going to have to run. | 想活命 就要拼命跑 |
[17:27] | Five… | 五 |
[17:29] | Four… | 四 |
[17:31] | Three… | 三 |
[17:33] | Two… | 二 |
[17:38] | Who is she?Where did she come from? | 她是谁?她是哪来的? |
[17:40] | The poor bird. | 好可怜的鸟 |
[17:41] | Who would bring a bird into a place like this? | 谁会带鸟来这种地方? |
[17:43] | Mind your manners, both of you. | 注意礼貌 你们两个 |
[17:48] | What is happening?What is this place? | 怎么回事?这是什么地方? |
[17:51] | We call it the Coop. | 我们称这里是“鸡笼” |
[17:54] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[17:55] | My name is Madeline. | 我是玛德琳 |
[17:57] | The girl is Ciara, and the boy is Daniel. | 她是奇拉 他是丹尼尔 |
[18:00] | We’re just like you. Lost. | 我们跟你一样 迷路了 |
[18:02] | And you? | 你呢? |
[18:05] | What?Who are you? | 什么?你是谁? |
[18:09] | Mina.Pleasure to meet you, Mina. | 米娜 幸会 米娜 |
[18:12] | I don’t mean to scare you, but we haven’t much time. | 我不想吓你 但时间不多了 |
[18:15] | It’s not wise to keep them waiting. | 让它们等可不妙 |
[18:17] | Ciara, will you stand by Mina?Keep her calm? | 奇拉 陪着米娜 让她冷静 |
[18:21] | They’ll be very interested in someone new. | 它们会对新人很感兴趣 |
[18:24] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[18:26] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[18:27] | Not to worry. We’ll stand together. | 别担心 我们会一起站着 |
[18:29] | Just stay very still. | 静止不动 |
[18:30] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切会没事的 |
[18:33] | Places, everyone. | 就位 各位 |
[18:34] | I don’t understand. Is someone coming here? | 我不懂 有人会来吗? |
[18:37] | We call them the Watchers. | 我们称它们是“窥探者” |
[18:44] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 |
[18:46] | Mina, I know you must be feeling very afraid, | 米娜 你一定感到很害怕 |
[18:49] | but I want you to know that you’ll be all right. | 但你大可放心 |
[18:52] | You will survive this night. | 你今晚会活下来 |
[18:53] | The Watchers cannot come in. They just want to look at you. | 窥探者不能进来 它们只想看看你 |
[18:56] | They’re out there? | 它们在对面? |
[18:58] | Yes, they are. It’s a window on the other side. | 对 它们在镜子后方 |
[19:01] | They come every night just after sunset. | 它们每晚日落后会来 |
[19:04] | And they watch us until the sun rises again. | 它们在日出前会一直观看我们 |
[19:07] | It’s strange at first, but you’ll get used to it in time. | 刚开始很怪 但你会慢慢习惯的 |
[19:14] | They’re here. | 它们来了 |
[19:17] | Mina. | 米娜 |
[19:19] | Mina, take a step forward. | 米娜 向前一步 |
[19:24] | Go ahead. It’s all right. | 去吧 别怕 |
[19:38] | What is that?What are they doing? | 怎么了?它们在干嘛? |
[19:40] | Applause. | 鼓掌 |
[19:43] | For you, Mina. | 迎接你 米娜 |
[19:45] | A welcome to the show. | 欢迎你出场 |
[20:28] | We’re leaving, Darwin. | 我们要走了 达尔文 |
[20:36] | Where’re you going? | 你要去哪? |
[20:37] | Home. | 回家 |
[20:39] | You won’t make it. | 你出不去的 |
[20:40] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能留下 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry. Good luck. | 抱歉 祝好运了 |
[20:46] | Let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[20:50] | Those people are crazy. | 那些人疯了 |
[20:52] | Try not to die. | 千万别死 |
[20:53] | I’ll find the car. | 我会找到车子 |
[20:56] | We’ll get it to work and we’ll be home before you know it. | 把车子发动 很快就会到家 |
[21:06] | Mina. | 米娜 |
[21:27] | Why did you do that? | 你为何干这种事? |
[22:29] | You’re not the first to have tried getting out. | 不是只有你想逃走 |
[22:32] | We’ve all tried, and failed, at one time or another. | 我们都曾经试过 但都失败了 |
[22:37] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:40] | The forest has been known to cause hallucinations. | 这座森林据说会引起幻觉 |
[22:43] | If you’re not careful, it can drive you mad. | 一不小心就会被逼疯 |
[22:47] | While in these woods, we are prey. | 我们在树林里是猎物 |
[22:51] | But if you open your eyes, you can learn to master this place. | 保持警觉 就能学习驾驭这里 |
[22:58] | They’re landmarks, | 这些是地标 |
[22:59] | positioned all across the forest in a nearly perfect circle. | 以正圆形分布在整个森林中 |
[23:03] | Each is about a half day’s journey from the Coop. | 每个都距离鸡笼半天的路程 |
[23:07] | If you stay within the boundary,there’s hope of returning by nightfall. | 待在范围内 就可能在傍晚前返回 |
[23:11] | But if you choose to step over this line… | 要是选择越过这条线 |
[23:15] | There’s no turning back. | 就回不来了 |
[23:19] | Who built them? | 是谁设下路标的? |
[23:20] | Daniel and Ciara call him “The Professor.” | 丹尼尔和奇拉昵称他“教授” |
[23:26] | Come along, Mina. | 来吧 米娜 |
[23:28] | The sun is passing its peak. | 过中午了 |
[23:33] | Come. | 过来 |
[23:39] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[23:41] | What a show we have for you tonight. | 今晚为各位准备了精彩节目 |
[23:44] | The stranger, Mina, joins us again. | 新人米娜再度加入我们 |
[23:48] | We’re all just buzzing to see what she’ll do. | 我们都很期待她会表演什么 |
[23:50] | Will she eat her dinner? | 她会吃晚餐吗? |
[23:52] | Or will she refuse her plate like last night? | 还是她会像昨晚拒食? |
[23:57] | Will she snore as she sleeps? | 她睡觉时会打呼吗? |
[24:00] | And how many times will she get up to piss in the bucket? | 她会起来去桶子里撒尿几次? |
[24:04] | Yeah. We’re all on the edge of our seats. | 我们都拭目以待 |
[24:10] | Right, then. Let’s begin. | 好棒棒 开演 |
[24:17] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[24:18] | Just be yourself. That’s all they want. | 你表现自然 它们就会满意 |
[24:26] | They like it when I dance. | 它们喜欢我跳舞 |
[25:14] | Twelve hot strangers,trapped in a house. | 12位帅哥美女困在一间屋子里 |
[25:17] | The world will be watching their every move. | 全世界都在观看他们的一举一动 |
[25:20] | Who will find love?Who will make it out? | 谁会找到真爱?谁会出线? |
[25:23] | On this season of Lair of Love. | 这一季《爱的巢穴》 |
[25:31] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[25:34] | My name is Georgia. Georgia. | 我名叫乔琪亚 乔琪亚 |
[25:35] | Nice to meet you. Welcome. | 幸会 欢迎 |
[25:47] | Where’s the champers, eh? | 香槟在哪? |
[25:48] | My name’s Georgia. Georgia? | 我名叫乔琪亚 乔琪亚? |
[25:51] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[26:01] | Ten hours and two minutes of sunlight. | 10小时2分钟的日光 |
[26:04] | May we meet again before dark. | 愿天黑前再度相会 |
[26:10] | You can come with me. | 你能跟我来 |
[26:14] | I won’t bite. | 不用怕我 |
[26:17] | Prunella vulgaris. | 夏枯草 |
[26:19] | Vulgaris. | 夏枯草 |
[26:21] | I make a paste from them. For pain relief. | 我会用来做药膏 能止痛 |
[26:25] | Daniel gets splitting headaches. | 丹尼尔会偏头痛 |
[26:28] | He’s a sweet boy. He just needs someone to take care of him. | 他很可爱 只是需要人照顾 |
[26:32] | It’s funny.John always figured that Danny might fancy me. | 说来好玩 约翰老是以为丹尼迷恋我 |
[26:36] | Told him he was being silly. | 我要他别耍笨了 |
[26:38] | John’s my husband, by the way. | 对了 约翰是我老公 |
[26:40] | We came to the forest together. | 我们一起来到这座森林 |
[26:42] | He’s very handsome. | 他超帅的 |
[26:44] | You’ll see when you meet him. | 你见到他就知道了 |
[26:46] | Where is he?He left six days ago. | 他在哪?他在6天前离开 |
[26:49] | At first I thought he sent you here. | 我起初以为是他托你过来 |
[26:52] | He hasn’t come back? | 他没回来? |
[26:56] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[26:59] | Stachys sylvatica. | 林地水苏 |
[27:02] | Good for inflammation and bleeding. | 利于消炎和止血 |
[27:06] | What do they want from us?The Watchers. | 窥探者到底要我们怎样? |
[27:10] | We’re not quite sure. | 我们不太确定 |
[27:13] | Madeline has a theory that just seeing one could drive a person mad. | 玛德琳推测看到它们会让人发疯 |
[27:19] | Come on. I want to show you something. | 过来 我带你看一样东西 |
[27:22] | We’ll keep this between us, okay? | 别说出去喔 |
[27:24] | We’re not supposed to go close to the burrows. | 我们不该靠近地洞 |
[27:31] | They’re all over the forest. | 整座森林里到处都是 |
[27:33] | Connected underground like a system of tunnels. | 像隧道系统一样在地下相连 |
[27:37] | It’s where the Watchers go during the daylight hours. | 白天时窥探者都待在地下 |
[27:43] | Sometimes I like to come out here and remind myself… | 有时我会来这里 提醒自己 |
[27:46] | …that as long as the sun’s out,there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 只要太阳出来 什么都不必怕 |
[27:54] | Ciara, how long have you been here? | 奇拉 你来这里多久了? |
[28:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:01] | It’s hard to keep track of the days.But not long. | 很难记住日子 但不长 |
[28:04] | John and I were the last to arrive.Before you, that is. | 约翰和我是在你之前最后到达的 |
[28:09] | So if I had to guess, I’d say… | 我猜猜看 可能是 |
[28:12] | …nearly five months. | 将近5个月 |
[28:22] | Mina? | 米娜? |
[28:23] | You should know, there are a few rules. | 你应该要知道有几条规则 |
[28:29] | Do not turn your back to the mirror. | 不要背对着镜子 |
[28:32] | Do not open the door after dark. | 不要在天黑后开门 |
[28:35] | Do not go near the burrows. | 不要靠近地道 |
[28:37] | Always stay in the light. | 始终待在光亮下 |
[28:40] | It’s important to remember that we are in their territory. | 千万记住我们身在它们的地盘 |
[28:44] | The Watchers allow us to live because we follow their rules. | 窥探者让我们活着 因为我们守规则 |
[28:51] | “Lips with two girls you fancy most.” | “亲吻两个你最尬意的美眉” |
[28:56] | Okay… | 好耶 |
[28:59] | God, they’re going for it. I’m shocked! | 天啊 他们在热吻 我傻眼了 |
[29:01] | Like, Chloe’s just like, so peng. | 克萝伊真是辣翻了 |
[29:05] | Like, when we was locking lips, | 我们在打啵时 |
[29:06] | it felt like the universe is just colliding. | 感觉宇宙碰撞了 |
[29:09] | It felt right, you know what I mean? | 感觉对了 懂我的意思? |
[29:11] | And I bet she’s just, like, killer in the bedroom. | 我敢说她床技一流 |
[29:14] | Like, she’s just got that look about her,that kind of like, feral almost, look. | 她自带光芒 一种野性美 |
[29:19] | And I think I could match that toe to toe, so… | 我跟她包准很速配 |
[29:57] | “Who is the most annoying boy in the Lair?” | “谁是爱巢里最烦的男生?” |
[30:06] | Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[30:08] | Oh, Georgia! | 乔琪亚 |
[30:12] | Georgia! | 乔琪亚 |
[30:13] | You know I love you. | 人家爱你嘛 |
[31:34] | Hold still, Mina. | 别动 米娜 |
[31:36] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[31:38] | Just let them see you. | 让它们看清楚你 |
[31:45] | Ever since John left, I’ve been hunting on my own. | 约翰离开后 我就独自猎食 |
[31:49] | We all have a role to play. | 我们都有角色要扮演 |
[31:51] | We work together to survive. | 我们一起努力存活 |
[31:56] | Madeline used to teach at some university. | 玛德琳教过大学 |
[31:59] | That’s why she thinks she knows everything. | 所以她自以为无所不知 |
[32:04] | I know she can be a bit intense, but… | 她有点强硬 |
[32:07] | she’s been here a lot longer than any of us. | 但她比我们都来得久多了 |
[32:26] | How long have you been here, Daniel? | 你来多久了 丹尼尔? |
[32:29] | Eight months, three days. | 8个月又3天 |
[32:32] | Eight months, and you’ve never seen one? | 8个月 你没看过它们? |
[32:35] | You’ve never seen a Watcher? | 你没看过窥探者? |
[32:37] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[32:39] | No one sees a Watcher and survives. | 看过窥探者的人都活不了 |
[32:43] | Did Madeline tell you that? | 是玛德琳告诉你的? |
[32:47] | You don’t believe her? | 你不相信她? |
[32:49] | No. | 不信 |
[32:52] | I don’t think you do, either. | 你也不信吧 |
[32:58] | Mina. | 米娜 |
[33:01] | Mina. This is a bad idea. | 米娜 这是馊主意 |
[33:05] | This is a really bad idea. | 这绝对是馊主意 |
[33:07] | Wait! It’s against the rules! | 等等 这样违反规则 |
[33:10] | You can go back to the Coop. | 你回去鸡笼吧 |
[33:12] | Tell Madeline you lost me in the woods. | 跟玛德琳说我在树林里走失 |
[33:16] | Go on living by her rules. | 继续遵守她的规则 |
[33:21] | But don’t you want to know what they are? | 但你不想知道它们是什么? |
[33:53] | What do you see? | 你看到什么? |
[33:55] | Nothing yet. | 还没有异样 |
[34:28] | Don’t step out of the sunlight, Mina. | 别离开日光 米娜 |
[34:32] | Seriously, stay in the light. | 说真的 待在日光下 |
[35:57] | You got it? | 行吗? |
[35:58] | Got it. | 可以 |
[36:31] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[36:39] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[36:50] | Ainriochtán. | 苦命人 |
[36:52] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[36:57] | Tell me again where you found all this? | 再说一次你在哪找到的? |
[36:59] | Out by Danny’s spot, stashed under a big rock. | 在丹尼的位置 藏在大石头下 |
[37:04] | You said there was no chance we could make it out by sunset. | 你说不可能在日落前出去 |
[37:06] | Not on foot. | 徒步不可能 |
[37:08] | This changes everything, doesn’t it? | 不可同日而语了 |
[37:11] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[37:12] | Hey guys, come in here. | 各位 过来 |
[37:18] | You saw something today, didn’t you? | 你今天有看到怪事吧? |
[37:21] | Something that scared you. | 让你吓到了 |
[37:25] | No. | 没有 |
[37:28] | What was it? | 是什么? |
[37:30] | What did you see? | 你看到什么? |
[37:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:36] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[37:41] | The electronics break down out there,somehow they work in here. | 电子产品在外头会故障 在这里却管用 |
[37:45] | The Professor must have created some sort of power source. | 教授一定创造了某种电源 |
[37:49] | My best guess is it’s underneath us. | 我猜在我们底下 |
[37:56] | That’s fantastic, Daniel. | 太棒了 丹尼尔 |
[37:59] | Surveillance. | 监视器 |
[38:01] | I figure if we put it outside tonight… | 要是今晚放在外面 |
[38:04] | We’ll be able to see the Watchers. | 我们就能看见窥探者 |
[38:27] | Where are they?They should be here by now. | 它们在哪?早该来了 |
[38:31] | They’ll come. They always come. | 它们会来 它们总是会来 |
[38:34] | Just act as if everything is normal, all right? | 装作一切正常 好吗? |
[38:49] | Did anyone hear that? | 有人听到怪声吗? |
[38:51] | Sounded like… | 听起来好像 |
[39:00] | There’s someone at the door. | 门口有人 |
[39:02] | No one move a muscle. | 谁都不许动 |
[39:07] | Someone’s out there. | 外面有人 |
[39:08] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[39:10] | No one can survive the forest after sunset. | 日落后没人能在森林里存活 |
[39:13] | This is a trick. | 这是诡计 |
[39:17] | Mina, I know you’re lying about where you found that bike. | 米娜 你没老实说在哪找到脚踏车 |
[39:21] | I need you to be honest with me. | 我要你说实话 |
[39:23] | Did you break the rules? | 你触犯规则了? |
[39:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[39:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:36] | John?Is that you? | 约翰?是你吗? |
[39:45] | Yes, honey. Please open the door. | 对 老婆 拜托开门 |
[39:47] | He’s back. John’s back. | 他回来了 约翰回来了 |
[39:51] | You’re smarter than this, Ciara. | 你不会中计的 奇拉 |
[39:54] | Ciara. I told you he’d come back. | 奇拉 我就说他会回来 |
[39:56] | They’re coming, honey. | 它们来了 老婆 |
[39:58] | You need to let me inside. John, I’m opening the doo | 让我进去 约翰 我要开门了 |
[40:02] | We do not open the door after sunset. | 不要在日落后开门 |
[40:04] | No matter what. That is the rule. | 无论如何 这就是规则 |
[40:06] | The rules don’t matter anymore, my husband is outside. | 规则不重要了 我老公在外面 |
[40:10] | Darling, I don’t mean to scare you, but I’m hurt. | 亲爱的 我不想吓你 但我受伤了 |
[40:14] | Pretty bad. Please. | 伤得很重 拜托 |
[40:16] | The Watchers are playing with us, baiting us. | 窥探者在玩弄我们 引诱我们 |
[40:18] | No, I This is a trick. | 不 我 这是诡计 |
[40:20] | No, I know my husband’s voice. It’s him. | 不 我认得我老公的声音 是他 |
[40:22] | Even if it’s not John,if there’s someone out there we should help them. | 就算不是约翰 我们也该帮助外面的人 |
[40:24] | We do not open the door for anyone. | 不管是谁都不能开门 |
[40:28] | Mina? | 米娜? |
[40:30] | John, just wait one second, honey. | 约翰 等一下 老公 |
[40:31] | Tell me what you did. Tell me where you went. | 快说你干了什么 去了哪里 |
[40:35] | I went down into a burrow. | 我进入地洞 |
[40:37] | My God. | 我的天 |
[40:38] | She wasn’t alone. I helped her. | 不能只怪她 我有帮她 |
[40:40] | Daniel acts on impulse. | 丹尼尔会冲动行事 |
[40:42] | You knew he would follow you. You used him. | 你明知他会听你的 你利用他 |
[40:45] | You don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[40:46] | I see you, Mina. | 我看清你了 米娜 |
[40:48] | You are angry, and you are selfish. | 你很愤怒又自私 |
[40:50] | You behave like a child. | 你的行为很幼稚 |
[40:52] | I’m not supposed to be here, and I’m not staying here. | 我不该在这里 我不会留下来 |
[40:55] | Do you get that? | 听懂了没? |
[40:57] | I’m the one that’s getting out. | 我会逃出去的 |
[40:58] | Shut up. Everyone just shut up. | 别吵 大家别吵了 |
[41:00] | My husband is outside, and I’m opening the door. | 我老公在外面 我要开门了 |
[41:03] | Stop, wait. | 住手 等等 |
[41:05] | Wait just one second. | 再等一下 |
[41:07] | Ask him something only he would know. | 问他一件只有他知道的事 |
[41:10] | Darling, please. | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[41:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[41:13] | Now’s not the time to stop trusting me. Do it. | 这时候更要信任我 快问 |
[41:22] | John? | 约翰? |
[41:24] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 对不起 老公 |
[41:28] | What book am I reading? | 我正在读什么书? |
[41:34] | John? | 约翰? |
[41:37] | Book? | 书? |
[41:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:44] | Yes, you do. You do, baby. | 你明明知道 宝贝 |
[41:48] | We bought it at that beautiful bookshop in Dublin. | 我们在都柏林一间很美的书店买的 |
[41:53] | You knew I’d love it.You told me it reminded you of me. | 你知道我会喜欢 你说那让你想到我 |
[41:57] | Hold me, please. | 抱我 拜托 |
[41:59] | Just let me inside so I can touch you. | 让我进去 我才能拥你入怀 |
[42:03] | There’s something wrong with him. | 他不太对劲 |
[42:04] | Ciara, the Watchers do not spare human life. | 奇拉 窥探者不会留人活口 |
[42:08] | You don’t know that.They’re out there with him, Ciara. | 你又不知道 他跟窥探者是一伙的 奇拉 |
[42:10] | The Watchers are out there. | 窥探者在外面 |
[42:11] | They come here every night, Ciara.Every night. | 它们每晚都会来 奇拉 每晚 |
[42:14] | Why would tonight be an exception? | 今晚哪会是例外? |
[42:16] | I can hear them. | 我能听到它们 |
[42:19] | They’re coming. | 它们要来了 |
[42:24] | John, there’s a camera by your feet. | 约翰 你脚边有一台摄影机 |
[42:26] | Ciara. | 奇拉 |
[42:27] | I need you to pick it up,I need you to bring it to your face, | 拿起来 拍你的脸 |
[42:30] | so the others can see that it’s you and that you’re alone. | 别人才知道是你 你也一个人 |
[42:34] | And then I can open the door, and you can come inside. | 然后我就能开门 让你进来 |
[42:36] | Ciara! | 奇拉 |
[42:50] | Help me | 救我 |
[42:52] | John? | 约翰? |
[42:53] | John, come back! Ciara. | 约翰 回来 奇拉 |
[42:56] | Let my husband go! | 放走我老公 |
[42:59] | Johnny… | 约翰 |
[43:00] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:08] | They’re coming. Places. | 它们来了 就位 |
[43:22] | What are they doing? | 它们在干嘛? |
[43:24] | They’re trying to get in. | 它们想进来 |
[43:27] | If the glass breaks, this is over for us.Do you understand what I’m saying? | 玻璃破掉我们就完了 懂我的意思? |
[43:33] | Get behind me. | 躲在我后面 |
[44:01] | We’ll find another way out. | 我们会另寻方法出去 |
[44:06] | Are you done breaking the rules? | 你不会再触犯规则了? |
[45:05] | Mina! Lucy! | 米娜 露西 |
[45:11] | Mina, isn’t it the most beautiful day? | 米娜 今天很美好吧? |
[45:16] | Yes, Mother. | 对 妈 |
[45:18] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹呢? |
[45:21] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[45:22] | Come, girls. | 过来 女孩 |
[45:24] | I’m feeling like a drive. | 我想去兜风 |
[45:33] | Mina, please roll your window up.My hair will get all messy. | 米娜 窗户关上 我的头发会乱掉 |
[45:40] | I don’t understand why you can’t just follow the rules. | 你干嘛不乖乖遵守规则 |
[45:46] | Are you trying to make me upset?I asked you once. | 你想惹我生气?我讲过了 |
[45:48] | Are you trying to make me upset?I asked you once. | “你想惹我生气?我讲过了” |
[45:51] | You drive me crazy, do you know that? | 你快把我逼疯了 懂不懂? |
[45:53] | You drive me crazy, do you know that? | “你快把我逼疯了 懂不懂?” |
[45:54] | Enough! | 够了 |
[45:57] | I hate you, I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[45:59] | What are you doing?Are you insane? | 你在干嘛?太乱来了 |
[46:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[46:17] | Winter came,and the forest was playing with our minds. | 冬天来临 森林在扰乱我们的思绪 |
[46:22] | Escape no longer seemed like an option. | 逃跑似乎不再可行 |
[46:26] | The days were shorter, the cold was brutal. | 白日渐短 寒冷刺骨 |
[46:32] | We were all beginning to crack. | 我们都开始崩溃 |
[46:48] | Hurry up, Daniel. The daylight’s fading. | 赶快 丹尼尔 天色变暗了 |
[46:50] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽快了 |
[46:52] | You’ve become clumsy and you’ve become weak. | 你变得笨拙又懦弱 |
[46:54] | We’ll all starve if you don’t catch something soon. | 你再不快猎食 我们都会饿死 |
[46:56] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[46:59] | Daniel! Okay! | 丹尼尔 好啦 |
[47:09] | Hurry up. | 赶快 |
[47:18] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[47:20] | Have you eaten anything today? | 你今天有进食吗? |
[47:23] | Danny and Madeline were going at each other again. | 丹尼和玛德琳又在争吵 |
[47:26] | I can’t stand the sound of them fighting. | 我受不了他们对骂 |
[47:30] | The couple who we have decided to send home… | 我们决定送回家的伴侣是 |
[47:37] | …is Dom and Tanya. | 唐姆与谭雅 |
[47:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[47:42] | Courtney, no, my head is turned and screwed, I’m sorry. | 寇特妮 我完全状况外 抱歉 |
[47:46] | It’s never easy to see someone go. | 很不舍看到有人离开 |
[47:49] | But as much as this sucks… | 真的烂透了 |
[47:52] | …I’ve shed my tears. | 但我还是想哭 |
[47:55] | You know how it is, the show must go on. | “就是这回事 戏还是要照演” |
[47:58] | We love you guys. So much. | 我们爱你们 好爱喔 |
[47:59] | We love you. Love you. | 我们爱你们 爱你们 |
[48:00] | Love you. I’m sorry, guys. | 爱你们 抱歉 各位 |
[48:08] | Ciara! | 奇拉 |
[48:11] | Ciara! | 奇拉 |
[48:14] | Ciara, where are you? | 奇拉 你在哪? |
[48:16] | Ciara! | 奇拉 |
[48:22] | It’s almost sunset, Ciara. What are you doing? | 快日落了 奇拉 你在干嘛? |
[48:29] | He was there that night. | 他那晚来了 |
[48:31] | Centimeters from me. | 近在咫尺 |
[48:35] | But I can feel it now. | 我还能感觉到 |
[48:38] | I know that he’s gone. | 但他不在了 |
[48:42] | You’re not thinking straight.None of us are. | 你没想清楚 我们都是 |
[48:44] | I should be with him, shouldn’t I? | 我应该陪着他吧? |
[48:47] | If they dragged him down there. Don’t be silly. | 如果它们把他拖下去 别傻了 |
[48:51] | I don’t think I’m being silly. | 我不是傻 |
[48:57] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[48:59] | He was hunting with Madeline. | 他跟玛德琳一起猎食 |
[49:01] | I shouldn’t have left them alone. | 我不该让他们独处的 |
[49:03] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[49:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[49:07] | The boy has lost his mind. | 他发疯了 |
[49:09] | Untie me, Daniel. | 把我解开 丹尼尔 |
[49:12] | Our rules now. | 换成我们的规则 |
[49:15] | Wait, Danny. | 等等 丹尼 |
[49:16] | Just talk to me. Wait! | 跟我说话 等等 |
[49:20] | I told you once that this forest brings out the worst in us all. | 我说过这座森林 会暴露出我们的邪恶面 |
[49:25] | We need to get back to the Coop, now. | 我们要马上回去鸡笼 |
[49:33] | Danny. Daniel! | 丹尼 丹尼尔 |
[49:36] | Daniel, don’t do this. Please. | 丹尼尔 别这样 拜托 |
[49:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[49:41] | Open the door, Daniel. | 开门 丹尼尔 |
[49:42] | Danny. No. | 丹尼 不要 |
[49:43] | Open the door, Daniel! | 开门 丹尼尔 |
[49:45] | We do not open the door for anyone, no matter what. | 不管是谁都不能开门 无论如何 |
[49:50] | The sun is going down, Daniel. | 太阳下山了 丹尼尔 |
[49:52] | You should have left her out there, Mina. | 你应该丢下她的 米娜 |
[49:53] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[49:55] | We should talk to him. He’s just trying to scare us. | 我们该劝劝他 他只是想吓我们 |
[49:58] | Do not underestimate his anger. | 别小看他的愤怒 |
[50:00] | Danny. Hmm? | 丹尼 |
[50:01] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这样做? |
[50:03] | Something had to change. | 非改变不可 |
[50:06] | Come on, Ciara. The Watchers will be here soon. | 走吧 奇拉 窥探者很快会来 |
[50:19] | Look. | 你看 |
[50:22] | It’s rotting. | 腐烂了 |
[50:24] | Let’s hope it’s enough to mask our scent. | 希望足以掩盖我们的气味 |
[50:29] | The rule is, “Everyone inside by sunset. | 规则是“日落前每个人都在里面” |
[50:33] | All of us, in the light.” | “所有人 在光线下” |
[50:40] | Where are they? | 它们在哪? |
[50:41] | They’ll come, they always come. | 它们会来 它们总是会来 |
[52:32] | Don’t move, it will be okay. | 别动 会没事的 |
[52:39] | They’re not here! They’re not in here with us! | 他们不在 他们没跟我们在一起 |
[52:53] | They’re looking for us. | 它们在找我们 |
[52:56] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[53:00] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[53:01] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[53:02] | Open the door, Daniel. | 开门 丹尼尔 |
[53:05] | Danny, please! | 丹尼 拜托 |
[53:06] | We don’t have much time. Do you understand? | 我们没时间了 懂吗? |
[53:10] | Daniel! Daniel, please listen to me. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 请听我说 |
[53:12] | I know that you’re angry. | 我知道你很愤怒 |
[53:16] | Did I ever tell you about my sister? | 我说过我妹的事吗? |
[53:19] | Her name is Lucy. | 她名叫露西 |
[53:22] | She tries calling. | 她一直打给我 |
[53:24] | Our mom died when we were young. | 我们幼年时就丧母 |
[53:28] | I’ve never told anyone, but it was my fault. | 我从不敢跟别人说 全是我的错 |
[53:34] | I don’t think I’m a good person, Daniel. | 我不是个好人 丹尼尔 |
[53:36] | But you are. | 但你是好人 |
[53:38] | And you don’t know what a thing like this will do to you. | 你不懂这种悲剧会造成的伤害 |
[53:41] | It’ll haunt you for the rest of your life. | 罪恶感会一辈子挥之不去 |
[53:44] | Please, Danny, I don’t want to die. | 拜托 丹尼 我不想死 |
[53:50] | Please. | 求求你 |
[54:02] | How stupid can you be? | 你居然这么蠢 |
[54:04] | Stay away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[54:05] | I should’ve killed you months ago. | 我几个月前就该杀了你 |
[54:06] | Come on, leave him alone. | 够了 放过他吧 |
[54:08] | They’re coming! | 它们来了 |
[54:09] | We’ve broken too many rules. | 我们触犯太多规则 |
[54:11] | In front of the mirror now, everybody. | 站在镜子前 各位 |
[54:16] | I told you I’d never lie to you and I haven’t, not really. | 我说过我不会骗你们 我坦荡荡的 |
[54:19] | But there are some truths that I had hoped to protect you from. | 但我隐瞒一些真相是想保护你们 |
[54:24] | I taught history on the outside. | 我在外面教历史 |
[54:27] | Folklore, mythology, that kind of thing. | 民间传说 神话之类的 |
[54:30] | Unlike the rest of you, I came here because I wanted to. | 跟你们不同 我是自愿来这里 |
[54:35] | I knew what was inside. | 我知道里面有什么 |
[54:37] | It was only the night I saw one for the first time | 直到有一晚 我头一次看到窥探者 |
[54:39] | that I knew how grave the danger of this place. | 我才明白这个地方多么骇人和危险 |
[54:44] | You’ve seen one? | 你看过它们? |
[54:46] | I hunted on my own in those days. | 当时我独自猎食 |
[54:50] | The sun was setting as I rushed back to the Coop. | 太阳下山时我赶回鸡笼 |
[54:54] | I cut it too close. | 时间紧迫 |
[54:56] | Then I heard something. | 然后我听到怪声 |
[54:59] | When I pushed through the trees, well… | 我穿过树林时 |
[55:05] | I thought I’d finally lost my mind. | 我以为我终于发疯了 |
[55:09] | What was it?What did you see? | 怎么了?你看到什么? |
[55:12] | I saw… | 我看到 |
[55:14] | …myself. | 我自己 |
[55:21] | Not a perfect replica. | 不是完美的复制 |
[55:24] | Everything was sort of… off. | 各个部位都有点 怪异 |
[55:28] | And it was longer, leaner. | 骨瘦如柴 面无血色 |
[55:33] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[55:34] | The Watchers are a very ancient species, | 窥探者是古老物种 |
[55:38] | the things of legend and lore. | 异闻传说中的怪物 |
[55:40] | They go by many names… | 它们有许多名称 |
[55:43] | Changelings. | 窃灵 |
[55:44] | The Winged People. | 翼人 |
[55:47] | Fairies. | 仙子 |
[55:49] | Fairies? | “仙子”? |
[55:50] | Yes. This is why they watch us. | 对 所以它们会窥探我们 |
[55:54] | They’re studying us | 它们在研究我们 |
[55:56] | so that they can become us. | 为了成为我们 |
[55:58] | We are their playthings, their muses. | 我们是它们的玩物 缪思 |
[56:01] | And that is why they will never let us leave. | 因此它们绝不会让我们离开 |
[56:06] | John? | 约翰? |
[56:09] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 对不起 老公 |
[56:12] | What book am I reading? | 我正在读什么书? |
[56:13] | Is that one of them? | 是它们吗? |
[56:15] | Tricky beasts, aren’t they? | 很狡猾的怪兽吧? |
[56:17] | Nightmares. We all get them here. | 噩梦 我们都会做噩梦 |
[56:20] | Come sleep by us. | 过来跟我们睡 |
[56:22] | Good evening.What a show we have for you tonight. | 晚安 今晚为各位准备了精彩节目 |
[56:25] | Yeah. We’re all on the edge of our seats. | 我们都拭目以待 |
[56:33] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[56:35] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[56:37] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[56:39] | They’re going to get in. | 它们要进来了 |
[56:45] | The door isn’t going to hold. | 门会撑不住 |
[56:46] | Try not to die. | 千万别死 |
[56:47] | Like, she’s just got that look about her,that kind of like, feral almost, | 她自带光芒 一种野性美 |
[56:51] | look.What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[56:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[57:01] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[57:04] | There’s something underneath.Has anyone seen this before? | 下面有东西 有人看过这玩意吗? |
[57:07] | No! | 没看过 |
[57:08] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[57:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[57:12] | They’re going to break the glass. | 它们快打破玻璃了 |
[57:14] | If you care for your life,you’re going to have to run. | 想活命 就要拼命跑 |
[57:19] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不该在这里 |
[57:20] | I’m the one that’s getting out. | 我会逃出去的 |
[57:34] | It’s a door! | 是一道门 |
[57:35] | Open it. Wait! Wait! | 快打开 等等 |
[57:49] | I’m going down. | 我要下去了 |
[57:53] | Hand me my bird. | 帮我把鸟拿来 |
[58:45] | This was underneath us the entire time! | 下面竟然一直有间密室 |
[58:48] | Look at all of this food! | 看看 还有一堆食物 |
[58:50] | We can live like this for years. No more hunting. | 我们不必猎食都能活个几年 |
[58:55] | It looks like someone was studying them. | 看来有人在研究它们 |
[58:58] | I guess you didn’t know everything, Madeline. | 原来你不是无所不知 玛德琳 |
[59:14] | Can you get a signal? | 能收到信号吗? |
[59:16] | I don’t think so. | 应该不行 |
[59:33] | Professor Rory Kilmartin. | 罗伊基马丁教授 |
[59:36] | 24th of September, 2009. | 2009年9月24日 |
[59:38] | It’s him. The Professor. | 是他 教授 |
[59:41] | Today marks the beginning of my greatest, most singular achievement. | 今天开启了我最伟大不凡的成就 |
[59:46] | My impenetrable fortress,here in the center of their habitat. | 我在它们栖息地中心的坚固堡垒里 |
[59:52] | I call it, “Wonderland.” | 我取名为“仙境” |
[59:57] | They come and see me every night as I thought they would. | 它们每晚来看我 不出所料 |
[1:00:00] | They just stand there at the glass, watching. | 它们站在玻璃外窥探 |
[1:00:03] | Completely still. | 静止不动 |
[1:00:05] | It’s almost as if they can’t help themselves. | 仿佛无法自拔 |
[1:00:09] | They are fascinated with me. | 它们为我着迷 |
[1:00:20] | 0900. | 早上9点 |
[1:00:23] | Last night was the worst night yet. | 昨晚糟透了 |
[1:00:27] | They are mastering me. | 它们在学习我 |
[1:00:31] | At first, they made sizeable mistakes.They got the proportions of my eyes wrong. | 起初它们没弄对尺寸 把我眼睛的比例搞错 |
[1:00:36] | They miscounted the number of my fingers. | 它们数错我手指有几根 |
[1:00:39] | But the Watchers are fast learners now. | 但窥探者学得很快 |
[1:00:44] | I think I might have to treat the glass. | 我应该要换掉玻璃 |
[1:00:53] | For years, my colleagues mocked me | 多年来我的同事嘲笑我 |
[1:00:55] | as I meticulously planned the creation of Wonderland. | 因为我精心打造出仙境 |
[1:00:59] | Machines wouldn’t work until I had a generator. | 要有发电机才能让机器运作 |
[1:01:02] | So, I had to rely on manual labor. | 所以我得依赖人力 |
[1:01:05] | Thirteen a day. | 一天13人 |
[1:01:06] | No more, no less. That was the rule. | 不多不少 这是规则 |
[1:01:09] | Men from neighboring towns and villages. | 邻近城镇和村落的人 |
[1:01:11] | Men with no money, no family. | 没钱没家属的人 |
[1:01:16] | And the end of each day, | 每天结束时 |
[1:01:17] | I urged them to eat supper outside as I… | 我催促他们到外面吃晚餐 |
[1:01:21] | …quietly slipped into the bunker, | 我就悄悄溜进地窖 |
[1:01:24] | sealed the hatch, | 把门关上 |
[1:01:26] | waited for their screams to subside. | 等到他们的尖叫声平息 |
[1:01:30] | This place was built on the blood of innocent people. | 这个地方献祭了无辜者的血 |
[1:01:35] | All in the pursuit of knowledge, I suppose. | 为了追求知识 在所不惜 |
[1:01:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:01:46] | One of them appeared to me today in the form of a child. | 今天有一只以孩童身形出现在我面前 |
[1:01:50] | A little girl with red hair. | 红发小女孩 |
[1:01:54] | This creature was different from the others. | 这只跟其他的不同 |
[1:01:57] | It was traveling on its own. | 是独自行动 |
[1:01:59] | It seemed curious, innocent even. | 它看起来很好奇 甚至天真 |
[1:02:04] | Imagine if you could access all that perverted power. | 想像如果你能取得那种异常能力 |
[1:02:08] | The power of duplication. | 复制的能力 |
[1:02:11] | Imagine what one could do. | 想像你的强大本领 |
[1:02:15] | One could even cheat death. | 人甚至能诈死 |
[1:02:18] | “Cheat death”?What does he mean? | “诈死”?什么意思? |
[1:02:20] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[1:02:25] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[1:02:28] | I’ve done the impossible. | 我有了突破 |
[1:02:49] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:03:04] | It’s all right. | 别害怕 |
[1:03:08] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:03:12] | You and I are going to be great friends. | 你和我能当好朋友 |
[1:03:16] | My God, you’re magnificent. | 我的天 你太棒了 |
[1:03:27] | What do they call you? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:03:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:03:44] | We don’t have to watch this. | 我们不必再看了 |
[1:04:04] | Threehundred days here. | 今天是第300天 |
[1:04:07] | I used to think of myself… | 我本来自认是 |
[1:04:09] | …as some kind of visionary. | 有远见的人 |
[1:04:12] | But now, when I catch sight of myself in the mirror upstairs, | 但我在楼上的镜子里看到自己 |
[1:04:14] | I’m repulsed at what I see. | 我对眼前的人感到厌恶 |
[1:04:18] | I’ve been stripped of all humanity. | 我逐渐失去人性 |
[1:04:20] | The creature I have grown so fond of is waiting for me upstairs. | 我最喜爱的怪物正在楼上等我 |
[1:04:25] | One bullet through the heart should do the trick. | 一枪穿过心脏应该死得了 |
[1:04:28] | Then one for myself. | 再一枪毙了我自己 |
[1:04:31] | The boat should be where I left it, shouldn’t it? | 我留下的船应该还在吧? |
[1:04:34] | On the river, past 134, | 在通过临界点134号的河流上 |
[1:04:38] | where the birds leave the woods. | 鸟儿就是从那里离开树林 |
[1:04:41] | I know now that it was never meant for me. | 我知道我永远回不去了 |
[1:04:45] | If you found your way here, | 如果你找到出口 |
[1:04:48] | get to the boat. | 去找那艘船 |
[1:04:50] | Follow the birds. | 跟随鸟儿 |
[1:04:53] | Go to my office at the university | 去我大学的办公室 |
[1:04:56] | and destroy everything you find. | 摧毁你找到的所有资料 |
[1:04:59] | Some things are meant to be left in the past. | 有些事注定要留在过去 |
[1:05:04] | As for me… | 至于我 |
[1:05:08] | …there is someone I should go and see. | 我该去同归于尽了 |
[1:05:54] | We’ll leave tomorrow. | 我们明天离开 |
[1:06:03] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:06:05] | Well, if this is our last night here… | 既然这是我们的最后一晚 |
[1:06:08] | …we are going to dance. | 我们要跳舞 |
[1:06:13] | We’re not. | 才不要 |
[1:06:28] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[1:06:30] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:06:33] | You’re so lame. | 你好逊 |
[1:06:35] | Come on. | 跳嘛 |
[1:06:44] | No, I don’t want to dance. | 我才不要跳舞 |
[1:06:46] | You’re good. | 你很厉害呢 |
[1:06:47] | Yeah. | 随便 |
[1:07:00] | Daddy was a drunk. | 我爸是酒鬼 |
[1:07:04] | Did you know that? | 有跟你说过吗? |
[1:07:08] | He shattered my nose twice. | 他把我的鼻子打碎两次 |
[1:07:12] | Broke a couple of ribs. | 打断我几根肋骨 |
[1:07:16] | He usually passed out cold on the couch. | 他通常睡死在沙发上 |
[1:07:20] | So one night I left. | 有一晚我离家了 |
[1:07:22] | I took the keys to his bike and left. | 我偷骑走他的脚踏车 |
[1:07:27] | I thought that if I stayed… | 要是我再不走 |
[1:07:32] | …I think I would have killed him. | 我应该会杀了他 |
[1:07:38] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[1:07:39] | Hey, hey. | 别难过 |
[1:07:41] | Hey, if we get out of here, | 如果我们离开这里 |
[1:07:45] | then you can come and stay with me. | 你能来跟我住 |
[1:07:48] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:08:24] | Everyone ready? | 大家准备好了? |
[1:08:27] | It’s time to go. | 出发了 |
[1:08:48] | The forest will do everything in its power to keep us inside. | 这座森林会想尽办法阻止我们离开 |
[1:08:53] | To distract us from our path. | 让我们迷失方向 |
[1:08:55] | Remember what is real and what is not. | 记住要分辨真实与虚幻 |
[1:09:00] | We move together as one. | 我们一起行动 |
[1:09:15] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[1:09:18] | No turning back. | 没有退路了 |
[1:09:24] | Come on, Darwin.We’ll follow your lead. | 飞吧 达尔文 你来领路 |
[1:09:56] | There’s something there. Up ahead. | 那里有东西 前方 |
[1:10:02] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:10:03] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:10:06] | This must be where the fairies were imprisoned. | 这一定是仙子被囚禁的地方 |
[1:10:10] | It is said that they once lived among us as gods, | 据说这些神灵曾经与我们共存 |
[1:10:13] | the bridge between nature and man. | 连接自然与人类 |
[1:10:15] | But over time, the power of the changelings began to frighten us. | 但渐渐地窃灵的力量令我们害怕 |
[1:10:20] | Human and Fey were at war. | 人类与仙子交战 |
[1:10:23] | They were banished to a tomb deep underground, | 仙子被放逐到地下深处的墓中 |
[1:10:30] | sealed in by a great door | 被一道大门封住 |
[1:10:33] | that prevented them from ever returning the way they came in. | 使祂们再也无法原路返回 |
[1:10:40] | For centuries, they clawed towards the surface | 几世纪来祂们爬向地表 |
[1:10:43] | only to discover they had lost their wings, their magic, | 却发现祂们失去翅膀和魔法 |
[1:10:46] | and could never leave this forest. | 永远无法离开森林 |
[1:10:49] | We need to keep moving. | 我们要继续走 |
[1:11:08] | It’s so cold. | 好冷 |
[1:11:11] | We’ll make it. Stay with us. | 我们会成功的 撑下去 |
[1:11:14] | Stay with us. | 一定要撑住 |
[1:11:16] | Hey, Lucy, you’re going too fast. | 露西 你走太快了 |
[1:11:22] | It’s getting dark, Madeline. | 天色变暗了 玛德琳 |
[1:11:23] | We still have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[1:11:31] | We’ll never make it in this. We have to. | 这种天气出不去的 非得出去 |
[1:11:34] | Stay close, everyone. Stay close. | 大家跟紧 别走失 |
[1:11:38] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[1:11:40] | We’ll be there any minute, I can feel it. | 我们随时会出去 我有预感 |
[1:11:44] | Any minute. | 随时会的 |
[1:11:55] | We need to run. Let’s go. | 我们要拼命跑 快点 |
[1:12:03] | Keep moving! | 继续跑 |
[1:12:08] | Don’t look back. | 别回头看 |
[1:12:10] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[1:12:15] | We’re almost there. | 只差一点 |
[1:12:18] | Danny, hurry up! Don’t stop! | 丹尼 赶快 别停 |
[1:12:25] | Oh, there it is. | 到了 |
[1:12:33] | We’re out. | 我们出来了 |
[1:12:34] | We actually made it out. We made it out! | 我们真的逃出来了 |
[1:12:40] | There’s the boat. | 船在那里 |
[1:12:43] | Go! Go. | 快走 |
[1:12:47] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[1:12:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:12:54] | Hey! | 别走 |
[1:12:56] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[1:13:09] | I can’t get the chain. Coming. | 我解不开链条 我来 |
[1:13:14] | Wait, where where’s Daniel? | 等等 丹尼尔在哪? |
[1:13:27] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:13:30] | John, Ciara’s worried. | 约翰 奇拉很担心你 |
[1:13:33] | Daniel, it’s not John! | 丹尼尔 那不是约翰 |
[1:13:35] | Ciara’s gonna be so happy. It’s not him! | 奇拉会很开心 那不是他 |
[1:13:37] | Daniel, please, take me with you. | 丹尼尔 拜托带我走 |
[1:13:40] | Oh, my God, he can’t hear us. I’m going to get him! | 我的天 他听不到我们 我去帮他 |
[1:13:42] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:13:45] | Daniel! Run! It’s not John! | 丹尼尔 快逃 那不是约翰 |
[1:13:47] | Come on, John, get up. | 快点 约翰 起来 |
[1:13:49] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[1:13:52] | Get in the boat! Daniel, run! Daniel! | 快上船 丹尼尔 快逃 丹尼尔 |
[1:13:55] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[1:14:04] | We’ll wait as long as we can. Get in the boat. | 我们等一下 先上船 |
[1:14:11] | Look away. Look away. | 别看 别看 |
[1:14:16] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[1:14:35] | Can they swim? | 它们会游泳吗? |
[1:14:36] | They cannot leave the forest. | 它们不能离开森林 |
[1:14:38] | Are you sure?I’m sure. | 你确定?我确定 |
[1:15:25] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:15:27] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:15:50] | Are you ladies all right? | 你们没事吧? |
[1:15:53] | Where is this bus going? | 巴士会开往哪里? |
[1:15:55] | This bus goes all the way to Galway. | 会一直开往高威 |
[1:15:59] | Can you take us there? | 能载我们一程吗? |
[1:16:31] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[1:16:35] | Could you turn that up? | 能调高音量吗? |
[1:16:51] | I’ll go to the university tomorrow, | 我明天会去大学 |
[1:16:52] | and I’ll do as Kilmartin asked, and… | 我会完成基马丁的指示 |
[1:16:56] | …we can just put this all behind us. | 我们就能把这一切抛在脑后 |
[1:17:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:18:15] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:18:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[1:18:24] | What’s wrong with Mom? | 妈怎么了? |
[1:18:32] | Mina, why did you do that? | 米娜 你为什么这样? |
[1:18:36] | Mommy. Mommy, please. | 妈咪 妈咪 拜托醒来 |
[1:18:49] | So, normally, they would have vacated the office. | 通常办公室会清空 |
[1:18:52] | Given it to a class or something. | 给课堂用之类的 |
[1:18:54] | But a group of students started a fund to keep your uncle’s research as it was. | 但一群学生设立基金会 让你叔叔的研究保持原样 |
[1:19:05] | They say he really believed it all. | 听说他很相信这种事 |
[1:19:08] | He did. | 没错 |
[1:19:12] | Oh, there he is. | 果然是他 |
[1:19:15] | Old Uncle Rory. | 亲爱的罗伊叔叔 |
[1:19:18] | I’ll be outside if you need anything. | 有事到外面找我 |
[1:20:12] | Article 14,a scroll from the university archives. | 14号物证 大学档案卷轴 |
[1:20:17] | A detailed account of the time before the war. | 详尽描述战前时期 |
[1:20:20] | A time before the Fey were wingless, feral beasts. | 仙子成为无翼猛兽之前的时期 |
[1:20:26] | Life with the fairies was a golden era in the age of man. | 与仙子共存是人类的黄金时代 |
[1:20:30] | They lived among us as guardians, friends, even mates. | 他们身在人群中 作为守护者 朋友 甚至是伴侣 |
[1:20:36] | Those halfblooded children, | 那些混血儿 |
[1:20:37] | born of both man and fairy, changed everything. | 人仙双生 让一切改观 |
[1:20:42] | They were particularly skilled in the art of transformation. | 他们特别擅长变身 |
[1:20:45] | Even replicating those that had passed on. | 甚至能化为死者的模样 |
[1:20:49] | But when the humans cursed and banished the fairies, | 但人类咒骂并驱逐仙子时 |
[1:20:52] | what became of the halflings? | 那些半身人的后果呢? |
[1:20:55] | History has deemed their bloodline extinct. | 历史认定他们的血脉已灭绝 |
[1:20:58] | But it is yet to be proven. | 但未获证明 |
[1:21:02] | With their power, think of what we could create. | 想像他们的力量 能帮我们创造出什么 |
[1:21:06] | Who we could bring back. | 让死去的人复生 |
[1:21:09] | I leave for the forest one week from today. | 我今天要去森林一周 |
[1:22:26] | Yeah, I think this is it. Thank you. | 就是这里 谢谢 |
[1:22:44] | Hi.Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[1:22:48] | I have to show you something. | 我要给你看一样东西 |
[1:22:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:22:54] | Kilmartin’s office was left completely as it was. | 基马丁的办公室仍保持原样 |
[1:22:57] | Totally untouched. | 完好如初 |
[1:23:00] | There were a lot of papers about the Coop, Watchers, the forest. | 许多文件是关于鸡笼 窥探者 森林 |
[1:23:07] | I took as much of it as I could. | 我尽量拿走相关资料 |
[1:23:10] | And I found these. | 我发现这些照片 |
[1:23:35] | I don’t understand, that’s… | 我不懂 这是 |
[1:23:37] | Madeline. | 玛德琳 |
[1:23:41] | I asked the front desk, and… | 我问了柜台 |
[1:23:44] | …Rory Kilmartin was married to a woman. | 罗伊基马丁有娶妻 |
[1:23:47] | Her name was Madeline. | 她的名字是玛德琳 |
[1:23:50] | She would have told us if she was his wife. | 她应该告诉我们 她是他的妻子 |
[1:23:55] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:24:04] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:24:05] | It’s an obituary. | 是讣闻 |
[1:24:08] | Madeline Kilmartin, the woman in the photos… | 玛德琳·基马丁 照片中的女人 |
[1:24:15] | She died. | 她死了 |
[1:24:17] | In 2001, from lung cancer. | 2001年 死于肺癌 |
[1:24:21] | No. | 怎么会 |
[1:24:22] | He had one of them down there in the bunker with him. | 他把一只窥探者关在地窖 |
[1:24:25] | Maybe there was a reason. | 也许是有原因的 |
[1:24:26] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:24:27] | We heard him kill it, didn’t we? | 我们明明听到他杀了它 |
[1:24:30] | He knew what they could do, that they could change form. | 他知道它们的能耐 它们会变形 |
[1:24:34] | Maybe he thought that he could bring his wife back. | 也许他以为能让妻子死而复生 |
[1:24:38] | That he could make a new Madeline. | 他能创造出新的玛德琳 |
[1:24:41] | But they can’t walk in the sunlight. | 但它们不能在日光下行动 |
[1:24:43] | Well, she must be different from the others. | 她一定与众不同 |
[1:24:47] | She’s one of them, Ciara. | 她跟它们是同类 奇拉 |
[1:24:52] | Madeline is a Watcher. | 玛德琳是窥探者 |
[1:25:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:25:03] | Shouldn’t she be here by now? | 她不是应该到了? |
[1:25:05] | She’ll come. | 她会来 |
[1:25:07] | They always come. | 它们总是会来 |
[1:25:11] | We brought a monster out here, Ciara. | 我们把怪物带到外面了 奇拉 |
[1:25:14] | We have to send her back. | 我们要送她回去 |
[1:25:45] | It’s so quiet. | 好安静 |
[1:26:02] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[1:26:20] | You’re not Ciara. | 你不是奇拉 |
[1:26:28] | I haven’t gotten it quite right. | 我露馅了 |
[1:26:31] | But I will in time. | 但我会改进的 |
[1:26:34] | Are you here to kill us? | 你是来杀我们的? |
[1:26:36] | I’m here to become you. | 我是来变成你的 |
[1:26:41] | Madeline. | 玛德琳 |
[1:26:44] | Mina? | 米娜? |
[1:26:44] | Run, Ciara! | 快逃 奇拉 |
[1:26:50] | Honey. | 老婆 |
[1:26:59] | We were like gods once. | 我们曾如神一般 |
[1:27:01] | It is because of humans that we were smothered under dirt for centuries. | 人类害我们躲在地下几世纪 |
[1:27:05] | Choking, breaking, | 窒息 崩溃 |
[1:27:08] | forced to claw through the earth like bugs. | 被迫像虫一样爬出地面 |
[1:27:13] | You are no different, Mina. | 你没两样 米娜 |
[1:27:15] | You are controlled by your hatred, your jealousy. | 你被愤怒和嫉妒摆布 |
[1:27:19] | You cannot be trusted now that you know my secret. | 既然你得知我的秘密 你就不可信任 |
[1:27:21] | I won’t tell anyone, I promise. | 我不会说出去 我保证 |
[1:27:24] | I would never hurt you, Madeline. | 我绝不会伤害你 玛德琳 |
[1:27:26] | Humans have made me promises before. | 人类以前就向我保证过 |
[1:27:29] | You took care of us. You protected us. | 你照顾我们 保护我们 |
[1:27:32] | We were like a family in the Coop. | 我们在鸡笼里像一家人 |
[1:27:35] | You were my pets. | 你们是我的宠物 |
[1:27:37] | I was studying you up close. | 我近距离研究你们 |
[1:27:39] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[1:27:40] | I know you, Madeline. | 我了解你 玛德琳 |
[1:27:41] | I’m grateful to you, Mina. | 我很感激你 米娜 |
[1:27:43] | Without you, I would have been trapped in that forest for an eternity. | 要不是你 我会永远被困在森林里 |
[1:27:47] | A prisoner just like the rest of youse. | 像你们一样成了囚犯 |
[1:27:56] | All my life I dreamed of making it to the world beyond the woods. | 我一生都梦想去树林外的世界 |
[1:28:02] | You have no idea how much the others made me suffer. | 你不懂同类让我多痛苦 |
[1:28:07] | Ainriochtán was the name they gave me at my birth. | 它们在我出生时给我取名苦命人 |
[1:28:13] | The Strange One. | 怪胎 |
[1:28:15] | The Daywalker. | 昼行者 |
[1:28:17] | The Deformity. | 畸形 |
[1:28:21] | When the Professor came to the forest,I thought things might finally change. | 教授来到森林时 我以为情况总算改变了 |
[1:28:27] | He promised he would show me the way out. | 他向我保证会有出路 |
[1:28:30] | Then the bastard tried to shoot me. | 没想到那个混蛋想射杀我 |
[1:28:33] | I had no choice but to kill him. | 我别无选择 只能杀了他 |
[1:28:36] | I will not be betrayed again, Mina. | 我不会再遭受背叛 米娜 |
[1:28:45] | Ciara! | 奇拉 |
[1:29:18] | You can’t run anymore, Mina. | 你再也逃不了 米娜 |
[1:29:26] | Let’s end this as equals. | 我们同路人做个了结吧 |
[1:29:57] | I am Ainriochtán. | 我是苦命人 |
[1:30:00] | The Daywalker. | 昼行者 |
[1:30:02] | The one to make it out. | 逃出者 |
[1:30:05] | I will walk amongst the humans in your body. | 我会以你的身体生活在人间 |
[1:30:08] | No one will notice the difference. | 没人会起疑 |
[1:30:11] | I can take away all your suffering. | 我能带走你的所有痛苦 |
[1:30:18] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必杀我 |
[1:30:20] | Look at yourself, Mina. | 看看你自己 米娜 |
[1:30:22] | You abandoned your sister. | 你抛弃了妹妹 |
[1:30:25] | You killed your own mother. | 你杀了生母 |
[1:30:27] | Are you really worth saving? | 你真的值得拯救? |
[1:30:37] | Kilmartin never told you, did he? | 基马丁没跟你说吧? |
[1:30:40] | What? | 什么? |
[1:30:41] | He never told you why you can walk in the daylight. | 他没说过为何你能在日光下行动 |
[1:30:44] | Why you could leave the forest when the others couldn’t. | 为何你能离开森林 同类却不行 |
[1:30:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:30:52] | There was a recording at the university. | 大学里有一段录音 |
[1:30:55] | I think I understand it now. | 我现在想通了 |
[1:30:58] | Our kinds used to live as one. | 人类和仙子曾一起生活 |
[1:31:00] | Some even fell in love and had children. | 有些甚至恋爱生子 |
[1:31:04] | Kilmartin called them halflings. | 基马丁称他们是半身人 |
[1:31:07] | I think the reason that you can walk in the daylight | 我想你能在日光下行动的原因 |
[1:31:10] | is because you’re not just a Watcher, Madeline. | 因为你不只是窥探者 玛德琳 |
[1:31:13] | You’re also part human. | 你是一半人类 |
[1:31:17] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不相信你 |
[1:31:18] | You must have felt it. | 你一定感觉到了 |
[1:31:20] | That you never really belonged. | 你感到格格不入 |
[1:31:23] | You know what it is to be human, don’t you? | 你知道当人类的感觉吧? |
[1:31:28] | It’s jealousy and hatred. | 有嫉妒和愤怒 |
[1:31:31] | But it’s also love and forgiveness. | 但也有爱和宽恕 |
[1:31:34] | Mina, stop it. | 米娜 别说了 |
[1:31:37] | I know what it’s like to believe you’re a monster. | 我懂自认是怪物的感觉 |
[1:31:40] | I know what it’s like to feel that half of you is evil. | 我懂自认有邪恶面的感觉 |
[1:31:48] | It can turn you into something that you don’t recognize. | 会让你变得连自己都认不得 |
[1:31:54] | You don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[1:31:58] | I think there are others like you out there. | 你有其他同伴在这世界 |
[1:32:02] | What if you could find them? | 要是你能找到他们? |
[1:32:07] | We don’t have to be alone anymore. | 我们不必再独自受苦了 |
[1:32:41] | I hope you’re right, Mina. | 希望你是对的 米娜 |
[1:32:58] | Ciara.Ciara, wake up. | 奇拉 醒醒 |
[1:33:00] | Please. Ciara. | 振作 奇拉 |
[1:33:08] | I… I heard John’s voice. | 我听到约翰的声音 |
[1:33:12] | I know. I’m here. | 我懂 有我在 |
[1:33:28] | Feels like a dream… | 仿佛是一场梦 |
[1:33:32] | …those days we spent in the forest. | 我们在森林里的那些日子 |
[1:33:37] | I think Madeline still hangs around, watching me. | 我想玛德琳还在一旁窥探我 |
[1:33:44] | She takes different forms. | 她会化身为不同的人 |
[1:33:48] | A little girl sometimes. | 有时是小女孩 |
[1:33:52] | I see her in crowds. | 我会在人群中看到她 |
[1:33:56] | Someone where something’s just a little off. | 看起来有点怪异的人 |
[1:34:01] | Sometimes I think I’m going crazy. | 有时我差点疯掉 |
[1:34:03] | Knowing there are others like her out there. | 我知道她还有其他同类 |
[1:34:06] | I just hope she finds what’s she looking for. | 我只希望她能如愿以偿 |
[1:34:11] | Well, it’s over now, Meens. | 一切都结束了 米娜 |
[1:34:14] | You went through something traumatic,it’s normal to still be afraid. | 你经历过创伤 仍在害怕很正常 |
[1:34:20] | But you’re safe now. | 但你现在安全了 |
[1:34:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:34:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:34:26] | I’m so glad you’re here, Lucy. | 我很高兴有你陪 露西 |
[1:34:33] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:34:35] | Can you show Auntie Mina? | 拿给米娜阿姨看 好吗? |
[1:34:40] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:34:42] | It’s a picture of you and Darwin. | 你和达尔文的画 |
[1:34:45] | I love it. It’s perfect. | 我喜欢 棒极了 |