英文名称:The Weather Man
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | That was refreshing. | 真提神 |
[01:16] | l’m refreshed. | 我清醒多了 |
[01:20] | l’m refreshing. | 我精神百倍 |
[01:40] | Welcome back. l’m Bryant Gumbel. | 欢迎回来 我是布莱恩特 甘宝 |
[01:42] | -And l’m Anne Howard. -Good stuff today. | -我是安.霍华德. -今天有很多精彩新闻 |
[01:43] | -We’re going to be busy. -We’ve got pop superstar Elton John. | -够我们忙的了 -我们邀请到了著名歌星艾尔顿.约翰 |
[01:46] | He’s going to be with us. | 他将接收我们的采访 |
[01:47] | And so, too, will best-selling author Al Franken. | 另外还有畅销作家艾尔.福兰克 |
[01:49] | Along with some super-smart fourth graders… | 我们还将去见见一群四年级的天才….. |
[01:51] | with a great idea for getting schoolbooks… | 他们为那些需要课本的孩子 |
[01:53] | to kids who really need them. | 出谋划策 |
[01:54] | But here’s an idea whose time has come. | 那我们快开始吧 |
[01:56] | Why don’t we just start with…. | 首先来看看… |
[02:02] | …and fill the tart shell. | …然后涂在馅饼上 |
[02:03] | Bryant, you put some ice cream on our angel food cake– | 布莱恩特 请你在蛋糕上涂点冰激凌– |
[02:06] | -How much do you want? -As much as you like. | -涂多少? -想涂多少就涂多少 |
[02:28] | What are you laughing about? This is Baked Alaska. | 你笑什么? 这道菜叫”烤阿拉斯加” |
[02:31] | -This is supposed to be low-fat. -lt is! | -可这应该是低糖食物 -是低糖的! |
[02:33] | Did they call? | 他们打电话来了没? |
[02:34] | Someone from the show. The Gumbel show. They didn’t call? | 甘宝秀节目组的人. 他们没打电话来? |
[02:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[02:40] | -Once again, we’re out of time. -Thank you. Already? | -我们的时间又到了 -谢谢你 已经到了? |
[02:42] | We still got lots more ahead this morning. We’re going to be back…. | 我们明天早上还有节目安排 到时候见… |
[03:13] | -What’s up, dude? -Next person in line. | -好啊 伙计? -下一位 |
[03:15] | What’s up? | 好 |
[03:17] | -Hey, can l get your autograph? -Next in line. | -嗨 能给我签个名吗 -下一位 |
[03:22] | l’m not who you think l am, so…. | 我想你认错人了… |
[03:24] | You’re not the weather guy? | 你不是那个播天气预报的? |
[03:26] | Dan Spritz? | 丹.斯普里兹? |
[03:27] | Dave Spritz. | 戴维.斯普里兹 |
[03:29] | l’m not Dave Spritz, no. But l hear that a lot. | 我不是戴维.斯普里兹 人们经常弄错 |
[03:38] | You don’t have to be a dick. | 你不用装蒜 |
[03:42] | Look, can you just…. All right, l’m just waiting in line. | 你能不能… 我只是在排队 |
[03:48] | Bro, l can read your vehicle registration form. | 老兄 我看到你的车辆登记证了 |
[03:51] | So, whatever. | 随便你吧 |
[03:54] | Can you…. | 你能不能…. |
[03:56] | All right, can you give me a break? l just wanted to wait in line. | 好吧 你能不能安静一点? 我只想排队 |
[04:02] | You’re on TV, bro. | 你上电视了 老兄 |
[04:04] | You’re on TV. | 你上电视了 老兄 |
[04:07] | -You’re on TV, bro. -So what? You keep saying that. | -你上电视了 老兄 -那又怎么样 你干吗老说? |
[04:10] | So you’re on TV, bro. | 你上电视了 老兄 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1122个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:145个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:152个,专四词汇:122个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:281个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:11] | Go work in a bank or something… | 如果你觉得自己不够镇定… |
[04:12] | if you don’t wanna be cool to people. | 你应该找份银行什么的差事做 |
[04:14] | Whatever. Just…. Can you get out of my face? | 随你吧…. 请你从我面前消失好吗? |
[04:17] | Can you get out of my face? | 请你从我面前消失 好吗? |
[04:23] | -Asshole. -You want to say that to my face? | -混蛋 -你敢再对我当面说一遍吗? |
[04:26] | l thought you wanted me to get out of your face. | 我记得你要我从你面前消失的 |
[04:29] | People recognize me sometimes. | 我常被人认出来 |
[04:34] | Some are dicks. | 他们中有些人是白痴 |
[04:37] | This is the same system that created those strong snowfalls in Minnesota. | 这和引起明尼苏达州大雪天气的是同一个风力系统 |
[04:40] | lt’s meant some slightly warmer weather…. | 这说明 气温可能会有略微的回升…. |
[04:41] | l should cool out a little, l guess. | 我想我该歇歇了 |
[04:44] | l mean, l’m not just this two-dimensional guy they recognize. | 我是说 我不是人们认为的那个肤浅的人 |
[04:47] | l do have a relationship to them. | 我其实和普通人一样 |
[04:50] | l let them know what they have to deal with. | 我向大家播报天气情况 |
[04:52] | But listen, these warmer temperatures are not going to last. | 但是请注意 这个回暖的气温不会持续多久 |
[04:55] | This wind system will keep pushing colder air across the Midwest…. | 风力将推动着冷空气横跨中西部地区 |
[04:58] | l guess that’s why they think they know me. | 我想这就是为什么 他们自以为认识我 |
[05:00] | But they don’t, really. | 其实他们错了 |
[05:02] | …our Spritz Nipper of the week with a high of just 24. | ….最冈银温华氏24度 感谢收看斯普里兹一周天气节目 |
[05:05] | l’m not a hill of beans. | 我不是一无是处 |
[05:08] | l have a plan. | 我有自己的想法 |
[05:11] | Okay, see you then. | 好吧 到时候见 |
[05:12] | -What’s this afternoon? -You’re picking up Shelly. | -下午的安排是什么? -你要去接雪丽. |
[05:15] | -Where? -Chicago Dance. | -哪里? -芝加哥舞蹈学校 |
[05:16] | Then you’re taking your dad to Northwestern. | 然后接你父亲去西北医院 |
[05:18] | At 3:00? | 三点? |
[05:19] | Do you have that Hello America stuff? | 你拿了那份”你好美国”节目寄来的东西吗? |
[05:21] | -The letter? -Yeah. | -那封信? -是的 |
[05:24] | You have Mike, too. 5:30 at the Norris house. | 你还要在5:30到诺李斯去接迈克 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:43] | Do they have my cell phone? | 他们有我的电话吗? |
[05:45] | Well, they should have all the numbers in case. | 他们应该把所有电话号码都备案的 |
[05:49] | And am l supposed to call that guy Dersen? | 我是不是应该给那个叫德尔讯的打电话? |
[05:50] | Didn’t he want me to call to touch base? | 他不要我和他联系吗? |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | -Dad, can we stop here? -What for? | -爸 我们能在这儿停下吗? -干嘛? |
[05:59] | l need a notebook for school. | 我要买本笔记本 |
[06:05] | l’ll just walk home. | 我自己走回家 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:12] | -Can l have some money? -You don’t have any? | -能给我些钱吗? -你身上没钱? |
[06:14] | No. | 没有 |
[06:15] | You’re 12 years old. | 你已经12岁了 |
[06:16] | You shouldn’t be walking around without money, okay, Shelly? | 你应该身上带一些钱 好吗 雪丽? |
[06:20] | You’re not a kid. | 你不再是孩子了 |
[06:21] | -How’s your mom doing? -She’s good. | -你妈妈怎么样? -她很好 |
[06:31] | Can l have a pack of Lights? | 我能要一包烟吗? |
[06:33] | -Regulars? -The 100s. | -普通香烟? -100牌的. |
[06:40] | Strikes? | 火柴有吗? |
[07:09] | How’s Shelly? | 雪丽怎么样? |
[07:11] | She’s doing great. | 她很好 |
[07:13] | -Little angel. -Yeah. | -小天使 -是的 |
[07:15] | She’s doing great. | 她非常好 |
[07:18] | -Who’s an angel? -Shelly. | -谁是天使? -雪丽 |
[07:21] | Shelly is grossly overweight and unhappy. | 雪丽已经过分超重 而且并不快乐 |
[07:24] | l’m concerned about her, as l am Michael. | 我很挂念她和迈克 |
[07:27] | -David. -Yeah, Dad. | -戴维 走吧 -好的 爸 |
[07:56] | Robert Spritzel? | 罗伯特.斯普里泽? |
[08:01] | Would you get me a paper… | 你能在回来的路上…. |
[08:03] | -for the way back, Son? -Yeah. | ..给我买一张报纸吗 儿子? -好的 |
[08:05] | Fifteen minutes? | 15分种? |
[08:07] | Yes. l’ll see you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[08:17] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[08:18] | -Hey. -Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:21] | -lt’s getting cold. -Yeah. | -已经变冷了 -是的 |
[08:25] | -What’s the Nipper this week? -Thursday. | -这个礼拜的节目星期几? -星期四 |
[08:28] | Thursday’s the Nipper? All right. | 星期四?好的 |
[08:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:43] | Yeah, can l get some change? | 我能换些零钱吗? |
[08:45] | Not really. | 恐怕不行 |
[08:48] | Can l just get some quarters? l just need a quarter for a paper. | 我能换点硬币吗? 我需要买张报纸 |
[08:50] | Not really. | 不行 |
[08:52] | All right. l’ll get something then. | 好吧 我买点东西 |
[08:57] | All right. | 看看 |
[09:02] | Small coffee. | 小杯咖啡 |
[09:05] | lt’s 80 cents. | 80美分 |
[09:07] | No, it says $0.72. | 上面明明写着0.72美元 |
[09:09] | After the whole everything, it’s $0.80. | 反正就是0.80美分 |
[09:16] | -Hey. -Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:19] | Where’s the paper, David? | 报纸呢 戴维? |
[09:21] | l didn’t have enough money. | 我的钱不够了 |
[09:24] | You bought a coffee. | 可你买了一杯咖啡 |
[09:26] | -What? -You bought a coffee. | -什么? -你买了杯咖啡 |
[09:30] | Yeah, that, and then l didn’t have enough money after. | 对 没错 所以就没钱了 |
[09:35] | What? | 什么? |
[09:37] | l didn’t have enough money after l bought the coffee, so…. | 我的钱不够了 因为买了这杯咖啡 |
[09:41] | You should carry more than $1 , David. | 你不应该只带一美元 戴维 |
[09:43] | You’re a grown man. | 你是个成年人了 |
[09:48] | Let me just move this letter from Hello America. | 让我把这封”你好美国”节目 寄来的信拿开 |
[10:25] | My father is Robert King Spritzel. | 我父亲是罗伯特.金.斯埔里泽 |
[10:29] | He won the National Book Award when he was 28. | 他在28岁就获得了国家图书奖章 |
[10:32] | And the Pulitzer when he was 33. | 33岁获得普立兹奖 |
[10:34] | President Carter called him a national treasure. | 卡特总统称他为国家的财富 |
[10:37] | They played racquetball in a regular game. | 他们还一同参加了一次壁球比赛 |
[10:40] | He was a great writer. | 他是个了不起的作家 |
[10:43] | But what was the cost? | 那代价是什么呢? |
[10:46] | Did he neglect his family? | 他有没有忽略他的家庭? |
[10:47] | No, he didn’t. | 没有 |
[10:49] | He was a fine father. | 他是个好父亲 |
[10:52] | More than that, really. | 而且不止这些 真的 |
[10:53] | lt’s fruitless for Shelly to be dancing. | 雪丽去学舞蹈毫无收获 |
[10:55] | She should find another interest that would be more rewarding to her… | 她应该尝试别的对她有益的爱好…. |
[11:00] | that she can take more from, David. | 这样她可以学到东西 戴维 |
[11:02] | -We’ve talked about that. -Well, you should do something, Son. | -我们讨论过 -那你应该做些什么 儿子 |
[11:06] | We’ve tried a couple things. We’ll keep trying, so…. | 我们已经试过几项了 并且还在努力…. |
[11:10] | How’s Michael? | 迈克怎么样? |
[11:11] | l think that was an overreaction on Noreen’s part. | 我想诺玲的担心有点过头了 |
[11:14] | l don’t think he has a problem with pot. | 我想他不会去吸大麻的 |
[11:17] | Let’s hope. | 但愿如此 |
[11:19] | How’s the weather business? | 你的气象预报呢? |
[11:31] | Last September… | 去年9月份… |
[11:33] | l had encouraged Shelly to explore some other activities and interests. | 我鼓励雪丽去尝试一些别的兴趣爱好 |
[11:38] | She picked archery. | 最后 她选择了箭术 |
[11:40] | So l took her to an archery range in Bolingbrook. | 于是我带她到柏林布鲁克的一个射箭场 |
[11:43] | lt was a 90-minute drive. | 开车要90分种 |
[11:44] | lt was a 90-minute drive. | 开车要90分种 |
[11:47] | We purchased a junior bow-arrow kit… | 我们买了一套初级弓箭套装… |
[11:49] | and a leather wrist/forearm guard. | 以及一个皮革护腕和护臂 |
[11:51] | Okay, we’ll take that. | 好的 就买那个了 |
[11:54] | And private lessons. | 还进行私人授课 |
[12:00] | All right, Shelly. | 好了 雪丽 |
[12:02] | You take that one… | 你握住了… |
[12:04] | and go right ahead. | 然后向后拉 |
[12:14] | All right. Okay, just remember… | 没事 要记住…. |
[12:17] | pull it straight back, parallel to your ear, okay? | 向后拉到于耳朵平行 好吗? |
[12:21] | You can do it, Shelly. | 你能行的 雪丽 |
[12:30] | We purchased a five-pack lesson plan. | 我们购买了5次课程的套餐 |
[12:33] | We haven’t been back. | 但到现在还没上完 |
[12:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:43] | -Hey. -Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:44] | Can you pick up Mike at the mall on North? | 你能去北区的超市接迈克吗? |
[12:47] | l thought he was at a friend’s house. Paul Norris. | 他不是在他朋友家吗? 叫保罗. 诺李斯 |
[12:50] | They went to the mall. He just called me. | 他们去逛超市了 他刚刚给我打电话 |
[12:52] | -He finished his rehab. -Okay. | -他从戒毒所出来了 -好吧 |
[13:01] | -That’s one of my counselors. -ln your program? | -他是我的一个辅导员 -你的戒毒辅导员? |
[13:04] | Don Boden. He’s pretty nice. | 堂.波顿.他人很好 |
[13:06] | -He swears all the time, though. -Swears? | -虽然老说粗话 -说粗话? |
[13:09] | Yeah. To relate, l guess. But he’s pretty nice. | 是的 我猜是为了强调吧 但他人很好 |
[13:23] | Hey, Don. | 嗨 堂 |
[13:24] | -What are you guys doing? -Looking for clothes. | -你们在干嘛呢? -买些衣服 |
[13:27] | You’re just looking for clothes. | 你们在买衣服 |
[13:30] | -Yeah. -That’s great. | -是的 -太好了 |
[13:33] | l’m looking for clothes. | 我也在买衣服 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:38] | -This is Paul. -What’s up? | -这是保罗 -你好啊 |
[13:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:42] | lt’s cold today. | 今天很冷 |
[13:44] | -Yeah. -Yeah, no kidding. | -是的 -没错 |
[13:45] | What is it, like, 20 or something? | 多少度来着?华氏20度? |
[13:47] | Yeah, like 22. | 是的 差不多22度吧 |
[13:49] | Yeah. Fuck. | 没错 操 |
[13:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:56] | -Yeah, l like this. -lt’s good-looking. | -我很喜欢 -挺漂亮的 |
[13:58] | Yeah, l’ve been looking for something like this. | 我一直在找这样的 |
[14:02] | Chuck it in here. | 放我这里吧 |
[14:05] | -What? -Chuck it in. | -什么? -放我这儿 |
[14:07] | l’m loading up. l got a discount card. l’ll get it for you. | 算我的.我有打折卡 我帮你买 |
[14:10] | -That’s all right. -Mike, big deal. | -不用了 -迈克 我说真的 |
[14:12] | -l can get it. -Bro, l got a serious discount. | -我买得起 -老弟 我可以打折很多 |
[14:14] | lt’s gonna cost, like, $7. | 只需要大概7美元 |
[14:21] | -l’m gonna take off. Nice to meet you. -You, too. | -我要走了 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[14:29] | That’s my dad. l’ll see you later. | 那是我爸爸.回头见 |
[14:32] | Sure. l’ll catch you later. | 没问题 我回头找你 |
[14:45] | -Hey. -Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:47] | -Who’s that? -Don Boden. | -那人是谁? -堂.波顿. |
[14:50] | -Who’s Don Boden? -He’s one of my counselors. | -谁是堂.波顿? -他是我的一个辅导员 |
[14:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:55] | -That’s a nice sweater. -Thanks. | -毛衣不错 -谢谢 |
[15:12] | l’ll walk you up. | 我送你 |
[15:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:18] | Hi. Thanks for getting Mike. | 嗨 谢谢你去接迈克 |
[15:21] | -Hey, how was your thing? -lt was good. | -嘿 你的事情怎么样了? -没事了 |
[15:23] | -l’ll see you, Dad. -Okay, Mike. | -再见 爸爸 -好的 迈克 |
[15:26] | -l think he’s gonna be okay. -Well, we’ll see. | -我想他会没事的 -嗯 走着瞧吧 |
[15:34] | What’s new? | 最近怎么样 |
[15:35] | Nothing much. | 老样子 |
[15:37] | l got a feeler from Hello America. | “你好美国”节目给我发了个预约函 |
[15:39] | -What? -l got a feeler. | -什么? -我收到一封预约函 |
[15:41] | Dales is leaving it. l might get called to audition. | 戴尔斯要走了 我有可能接替他的位子 |
[15:44] | New York. | 去纽约 |
[15:46] | -lf l get called. -That’s good. | -如果他们打电话给我的话 -很不错 |
[15:51] | What about the kids? | 孩子们怎么看? |
[15:52] | lt’s just a shot in the dark, that’s all. | 只是觉得有点突然 仅此而已 |
[15:56] | Well, thanks for getting Mike. | 好吧 谢谢你去接迈克 |
[15:59] | l had to take my dad to Northwestern for a test… | 我要带我父亲去西北医院作一项检查… |
[16:02] | so l was right there, anyway. | 所以我就在那里 |
[16:04] | -Oh, is he okay? -l think so. lt was just a test. | -哦 他还好吧? -我想是吧 只是一项检查 |
[16:19] | Noreen! | 诺玲! |
[16:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:28] | Fuck! What are you doing? | 该死!你在干嘛? |
[16:30] | l was just…. You turned into it. | 我只是….你自己转过来正好碰到了 |
[16:33] | l think you cracked the glass. | 你打碎了我的眼镜 |
[16:47] | So do you have everything you need? | 你们要的资料都全了吗? |
[16:49] | Yeah, we got everything. | 是的 都全了 |
[16:50] | We’ll pare it down to three applicants after we watch the tapes. | 看过录像带后 我们将淘汰剩三个人 |
[16:53] | -We’ll call if you’re one, Dave. -Okay, Mark. | -如果你入选了 我们会打电话给你的 -好的 马克 |
[16:55] | lt’s nice to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:57] | -You, too. Take care. -Hey, weatherman! | -你也是 保重 -嗨 气象先生! |
[16:58] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:00] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[17:03] | Fuck. | 操! |
[17:05] | David? | 戴维? |
[17:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:08] | -What happened? -l got hit with a Frosty. | -怎么了? -我被冰巧克力砸了 |
[17:11] | -Why? -What? | -为什么? -什么? |
[17:13] | Why did you get hit with a Frosty? What is a Frosty? | 你为什么会被冰巧克力砸到? 冰巧克力是什么? |
[17:17] | A Frosty is a shake from Wendy’s. | 冰巧克力是温蒂店出售的饮料 |
[17:21] | Why would someone throw a shake at you? | 人们为什么向你砸东西 |
[17:25] | -That happens sometimes. -People throw shakes at you? | -有时候会发生这种情况 -人们经常向你砸东西? |
[17:29] | Stuff. People throw stuff at me sometimes… | 人们有时会向我扔各种东西 |
[17:31] | -if they don’t like me, or something. -They don’t know you. | -如果他们不喜欢我的话 -但他们不认识你 |
[17:33] | -if they don’t like me, or something. -They don’t know you. | -如果他们不喜欢我的话 -但他们不认识你 |
[17:35] | From TV. | 电视上认识的 |
[17:37] | But you just read the weather. | 但你只是读一下气象情况 |
[17:39] | Well, l predict it. | 呃 我预报天气 |
[17:41] | You don’t have a degree in meteorology. | 那是你没有气象学的文凭 |
[17:44] | l make suppositions, or l…. | 我做出推测 或者…. |
[17:47] | What are you doing? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[17:48] | -l walked over. -You walked? lt’s freezing. | -我出来走走 -走走?外面很冷 |
[17:52] | l have lymphoma, David. | 我得了淋巴瘤 戴维 |
[17:54] | What? | 什么? |
[17:56] | l have lymphoma. | 我得了淋巴瘤 |
[18:00] | -Doctor Pritch called. -What? | – 伯利伽医生打电话来的 -什么? |
[18:03] | l was having tremors. That’s the reason that l went in. | 我浑身发抖 所以就进了医院 |
[18:07] | Pritch read my scans. | 伯利伽告诉了我扫描结果 |
[18:10] | -What’s the prognosis? -Well, it’s not good. | -病情会怎么样? -不是太妙 |
[18:14] | We’ll talk about it this week. l wanted to tell you. | 我们这个礼拜好好谈谈 我会告诉你的 |
[18:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:19] | l’ll call you after l’ve talked to Pritch again. | 等我和伯利伽医生再谈一次后给你打电话 |
[18:27] | l’ll drive you home. | 我开车送你回家 |
[18:29] | l like the fresh air. | 我喜欢新鲜空气 |
[18:31] | -Well, l’ll walk back with you. -No, that’s okay. | -那我陪你走 -没关系的 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:58] | Every couple months, someone throws something at me… | 每隔几个月 总有人会向我扔东西 |
[19:01] | a shake, a burrito once. | 比如饮料杯 有一次被玉米饼砸到 |
[19:05] | Why? My name, partly, l guess. | 为什么?因为我的名字?有可能吧 |
[19:08] | l changed it for professional reasons. | 因为职业的关系 我改了姓 |
[19:11] | My first station manager suggested it. | 是我第一个经理提议的 |
[19:13] | He said it sounded refreshing and that they wanted that quality. | 他说那听上去更提神 他们想要这个效果 |
[19:17] | That may be true, but it’s also annoying. l know that. | 也许是真的吧.但也很烦人 我就知道 |
[19:21] | What kind of name is Spritz? | 斯普里兹是个什么烂名字? |
[19:24] | lt’s a bullshit name. lt’s a TV name. | 狗屁不通.只有电视上才有 |
[19:28] | He’s bullshit. | 他也是陀狗屎 |
[19:29] | Well, l like him. He’s handsome. | 我喜欢他 他很帅 |
[19:32] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个烂人 |
[19:34] | l don’t like his face. | 我讨厌他的脸 |
[19:36] | His asshole face. | 那张烂脸 |
[19:41] | The other thing, my job is very easy. | 另外 我的工作很简单 |
[19:44] | Two hours a day, basically reading prompts. | 每天两小时 基本上就是照本宣读 |
[19:50] | l make $240,000 a year… | 每年才两万四千美元的收入…. |
[19:53] | plus appearances… | 还要全勤…. |
[19:55] | which are, you know, not comfortable for me… | 你知道 对我来说很难受…. |
[20:00] | but lucrative. | 但不是没有好处 |
[20:02] | ”Four score and seven years ago… | ”87年前… |
[20:05] | ”our fathers brought forth, on this continent….” | ”我们的父辈们来到这块大陆….” |
[20:16] | Also, it makes other things easy, being on TV. | 同时 能上电视也会带来很多其他的方便 |
[20:21] | Everything’s easy. | 事事都很容易 |
[20:24] | Yeah! | 爽! |
[20:33] | l receive a large reward for pretty much zero effort and contribution. | 我几乎可以不劳而获 |
[20:37] | The shakes and stuff are a reaction to that, l think. | 我想那些扔我的东西 是一种报应 |
[20:55] | What must you think of me? | 你是怎么样看待我的? |
[20:57] | Your family-leaver. | 你的这个背离家庭 |
[20:59] | Your non-meteorologist, yet weatherman… | 没有气象专业文凭 却在播着天气预报… |
[21:01] | frosty-taking, fuck-happy son. | 常被人砸 到处乱搞的儿子 |
[21:06] | Don’t die yet, Robert. Give me time to get it together. | 别急着离开 罗伯特 给我一点时间来重振 |
[21:09] | Give me a little while. | 给我一点时间 |
[21:11] | Let me get the Hello America job. l can get it together. | 让我获得”你好美国”的职位 我能行的 |
[21:47] | Two for High Water. | 两张电影票 |
[21:48] | -l got mine, Don. -No, it’s cool. l got it. | -我自己来买吧 堂 -不 没关系 我来买好了 |
[21:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:11] | Tricia’s a bitch. | 特雷西亚真是个荡妇 |
[22:15] | She’s a little cunt. | 她是个小贱货 |
[22:17] | l hate that little cunt. | 我恨那个小贱人 |
[22:21] | l’d like to burn her. | 我真想烧死她 |
[22:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:37] | Today’s the company party. l thought l’d take the kids. | 今天公司开派对 我想应该来接孩子们去玩 |
[22:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:43] | Well, Mike is out. | 呃 迈克出去了 |
[22:45] | -Shelly’s home? -She’s walking Jackson. | -雪丽在家吗? -她在遛狗 |
[22:48] | -Where do you want to take them? -The rink. WCH. | -你要带他们去哪? -去溜冰场 |
[22:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[23:06] | Dave. | 戴维 |
[23:08] | Hey, Tim. | 嗨 剔姆 |
[23:09] | -l didn’t know you were coming. -l always come to these… | -我不知道你会来 -这种场合我都来的 |
[23:12] | when l can. | 只要有空 |
[23:15] | l have some time this week if you want to go back up to Bolingbrook. | 如果你想回柏林布鲁克上课 我这周正好有时间 |
[23:19] | -What’s in Bolingbrook? -Sportsman’s. The archery range. | -柏林布鲁克有什么? -射箭场啊 |
[23:23] | -Okay. -Okay? You wanna go? | -好吧 -好?你想去? |
[23:26] | Okay, l remember it. | 好 我记住了 |
[23:28] | Well, do you wanna go back up? | 那你还想去那里上课吗? |
[23:31] | Sometimes. | 过一阵吧 |
[23:44] | What’s gonna happen? | 待会儿有什么节目? |
[23:46] | What? | 什么? |
[23:47] | What are we gonna do here? | 我们来这里干嘛? |
[23:54] | Great stuff. | 会很精彩的 |
[24:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, on your marks! | 女士们先生们 各就各位! |
[24:06] | Let’s go team Spritz! | 加油斯普里兹小队! |
[24:09] | Get set! | 预备! |
[24:10] | Go! | 出发! |
[24:13] | Go! Go! Go! | 快快! |
[24:16] | -Just keep up, Shell. Come on. -l’m trying to. | -加油 雪丽. 加油 -我正在努力 |
[24:38] | We should finish. | 我们要完成比赛 |
[24:40] | We’re last. We’re way last. | 我们最后一名了 差太远了 |
[24:44] | There’s a lesson here. Let’s finish. | 这是一次锻炼的机会 让我们完成比赛 |
[24:46] | l’m hurt. | 我很疼 |
[24:47] | Hon, you can do it. You can finish. Okay? | 宝贝 你能行的 你能完成比赛的 好吗? |
[24:50] | l don’t want you to quit. lt’s gonna mean a lot to Dad. Okay? | 我不想你退出 这对爸爸很重要 好吗? |
[24:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:56] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[24:57] | That’s my girl. That’s it. | 好样的! |
[25:00] | Good. l’m proud of you. | 太棒了 我为你骄傲 |
[25:02] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[25:11] | Yay! That was great! | 耶!太棒了! |
[25:14] | Hon. Hon, you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧? |
[25:17] | You shouldn’t have made me finish! | 你不应该让我完成比赛的! |
[25:19] | That was like 100 yards you made me go. | 你逼我走了将近100码! |
[25:22] | l’m not a football-jocker. | 我又不是足球运动员 |
[25:29] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[25:30] | Just…. We got tangled up in a sack. | 只是….我们的脚被绑在一个布袋里 |
[25:33] | -What happened? -She tore her ACL. | -发生了什么事? -她的前韧带拉伤了 |
[25:35] | These fucking crutches are too long! | 操!这些拐杖太长了! |
[25:37] | -What did you say? -Shelly! | -你刚才说什么? -雪丽! |
[25:41] | -Well, what were you doing? -lt was a picnic. | -那你们到底干嘛去了? -是一个野餐会 |
[25:43] | -And she tore something? -ACL. MCL. | -然后她就拉伤了韧带? -前韧带 后韧带 |
[25:46] | Which? | 到底哪个? |
[25:48] | Both. | 两个都拉伤了 |
[25:50] | -Dave! -Well, we didn’t go bungee jumping! | -戴维! -我们没有去蹦极! |
[25:52] | lt was a fucking potato-sack race! | 是操他妈的马铃薯口袋比赛! |
[25:54] | -That’s where she got it. -What? | -她就是这么学来的 -什么? |
[25:56] | ”Fucking” this. ”Fucking” that. | “操”这个 “操”那个 |
[25:58] | No, l never said that around her. | 不 我和她在一起从不说 |
[25:59] | You don’t know you have, Dave, because you don’t pay attention! | 你不经意的就说了 戴维 因为你根本不在意! |
[26:04] | Fuck that. | 操他的! |
[26:06] | What? | 什么? |
[26:07] | -Just fuck that, Noreen. You know– -Dave. | -操他的 诺玲. 你知道– -戴维 |
[26:10] | -What? -Step back. | -什么? -离远点 |
[26:12] | -Step back? -Step back. | -离远点? -离远点? |
[26:14] | What are you talking about, Russ? | 你刚才说什么 拉斯? |
[26:16] | -Russ– -Step back right now. | 马上离远点 |
[26:19] | -Fuck you, right now. -Fuck you, Spritz. | -操你妈的 -操你妈的 斯普里兹. |
[26:22] | Fuck you, fat asshole! | 去你的 肥猪! |
[26:25] | Dildo! | 痿货! |
[26:26] | David, what are you doing? | 戴维 你在干什么? |
[26:29] | l’m talking to my wife! l’m talking to Noreen… | 我在和我妻子说话! 我在和诺玲说话… |
[26:31] | and this clown, whose business this isn’t. | 和这个小丑毫无关系 |
[26:33] | You call me a dildo, it is my business, Spritz. | 你叫我痿货 当然和我有关! |
[26:35] | You are a dildo, pork-fuck. You porker! | 你这个痿货 死肥猪! |
[26:39] | Stop, Son. | 停下 儿子 |
[26:40] | Would you? | 好吗? |
[26:41] | Why don’t you go? | 你可以离开了 |
[26:44] | Why are you here? Are you okay? | 你在这干嘛?你还好吗? |
[26:46] | l came to talk to Noreen. | 我是来和诺玲谈谈的 |
[26:49] | Dave, come on. l will talk to you later. | 戴维 算了 我一会儿和你谈 |
[26:57] | -Dave, what’s going on, Son? -lt’s nothing. Just…. | -戴维 怎么了 儿子? -没什么 只是…. |
[27:00] | Why are you here, anyway? | 你怎么会来这里? |
[27:02] | l came to talk to Noreen about an issue concerning Shelly. | 我是来和诺玲谈关于雪丽的事情的 |
[27:06] | Well, you can talk to me. l’m her parent, too. So? What? | 你可以和我谈 我也是她的家长 发生什么事了? |
[27:10] | Shelly dresses in clothing not appropriate for her… | 雪丽的穿着很不适合她 |
[27:14] | clinging stuff. | 太紧了 |
[27:15] | All kids wear…. Dad, it’s a different generation. | 孩子们都穿… 父亲 这是两代人了 |
[27:19] | They call her camel toe. | 他们叫她骆驼蹄子 |
[27:23] | -What? -Are you aware of that? | -什么? -你没注意到? |
[27:26] | What? | 什么? |
[27:27] | That her colleagues call her camel toe. | 她的同学们叫她骆驼蹄子 |
[27:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[27:31] | lt means the crease in her vagina… | 意思是 他们能从她的裤子… |
[27:32] | that they can discern through her clothing. | 看出她外阴的褶皱 |
[27:35] | -What? -Camel toe. | -什么? -骆驼蹄子 |
[27:36] | Yeah, l heard you. l mean, how do you know they do that? | 是的 我听到了 我是说 你怎么知道的? |
[27:39] | l heard it. | 我亲耳所闻 |
[27:41] | l picked Shelly up on Wednesday, heard taunting, the older boys calling it. | 我星期三去接雪丽 听到那些大一点的男孩们这么叫她 |
[27:45] | -You might have heard wrong. -No, l heard camel– | -你可能听错了 -不 我听到骆驼– |
[27:47] | Okay, okay, look. l’ll deal. | 行了行了 我来处理 |
[27:49] | l want to get her through this ACL thing. | 我先要处理她韧带拉伤的事情 |
[27:50] | l’m gonna take her shooting. | 我要带她去射箭 |
[27:52] | l’m gonna reapply her there. | 要再和她好好谈谈 |
[27:53] | l’m gonna get her talking to me. l’m gonna get to her… | 我要让她和我说话 我来处理她的事情…. |
[27:55] | and l’m gonna work it out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[28:13] | A camel toe is pretty much what Robert said it was. | 骆驼蹄子的确就是罗伯特说的那样 |
[28:19] | lt’s basically just when you can make out more than you should. | 基本上就是你比正常的勒得更紧 |
[28:26] | But it’s the kind of thing…. | 但问题是…. |
[28:29] | She’s 12, you know? | 她才12岁 你知道吗? |
[28:30] | lf you’re around and paying attention, you catch it… | 如果你在她身边 时刻注意 你就能及时发现… |
[28:33] | then name-calling doesn’t start, and maybe smoking doesn’t start. | 然后就不会有起绰号的事 也许也不会有抽烟的事 |
[28:37] | And maybe she can just stay a happy kid for a couple more years. | 也许她还能快乐的过几年童年生活 |
[28:41] | She shouldn’t be unhappy. | 她应该得到快乐 |
[28:43] | Fuck. What did she ever do to anybody? Shelly. | 该死!她又没做错什么事 雪丽 |
[28:58] | -Hello. -Hey. | -你好 -嗨 |
[29:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[29:02] | Listen. | 听着 |
[29:03] | Noreen, l was thinking… | 诺玲 我在想…. |
[29:05] | this pushing and pulling… | 我们之间的这种你来我往… |
[29:07] | the tug-of-war we do sometimes… | 拔河似的关系…. |
[29:10] | it’s not good for the kids. | 对孩子们不好 |
[29:12] | lt’s not. | 是不好 |
[29:14] | Noreen, let’s see somebody. Work it out. Let’s– | 诺玲 让我们想想办法 来解决这个问题. 我们– |
[29:17] | -Fuck! -Asshole! | -操! -混蛋! |
[29:20] | Are you okay? | 你怎么啦? |
[29:22] | -l got hit with a pop! -What? | -我被汽水瓶砸了! -什么? |
[29:26] | A fucking…. | 一个该死的…. |
[29:29] | A Big Gulp. | 是个大杯的 |
[29:31] | -Man. -Are you okay? Are you okay? | -该死 -你没事吧? 你没事吧? |
[29:35] | Yeah, l’m okay. l’m okay. So… | 对 没事 我很好 那么… |
[29:38] | what l was saying…. | 我刚才说什么来着…. |
[29:40] | See somebody? | 解决问题? |
[29:41] | We’re going to begin with some trust-building exercises. | 我们先来做一些建立相互信任的练习 |
[29:45] | The Buddy Drop. Up on your feet. Let’s go. | 自由倒下练习 大家站起来 我们开始 |
[29:50] | Dave, Noreen. Center circle. | 戴维 诺玲. 到中间来 |
[29:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:57] | Now, Noreen, you’re just gonna let yourself go… | 现在 诺玲 你让自己倒下去… |
[30:01] | and Dave is gonna catch you. | 然后戴维接住你 |
[30:04] | -Just go back? -Yeah. Cross your arms up front. | -向后到? -是的. 两手交叉胸前 |
[30:07] | -Now? -Whenever you’re ready. | -现在吗? -准备好了就可以开始 |
[30:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:14] | Good. Very good. | 好的.非常好 |
[30:17] | All right, Teresa, Mark. You’re up. | 下面 特莱茜 马克. 你们来 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:20] | Now l want you to name something… | 下面我要你们列出一些… |
[30:24] | that you did that affected your partner… | 你们所做过的 对你的伴侣有影响的… |
[30:28] | and that you’re not proud of. | 并且是负面影响的事情 |
[30:32] | l had this thing with porno on the computer, sort of. | 在我的电脑上 有一些色情杂志什么的 |
[30:35] | l got a little preoccupied– | 我以前很喜欢这东西– |
[30:37] | Actually, l want you to write it down, not say it. | 事实上 我希望你们写下来 不是说出来 |
[30:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:40] | l want you to put it on the paper that you got for a reason. | 我希望你们把它写在一张纸上 列出理由 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:46] | Now make sure it’s something the other person doesn’t know about… | 确保这是你的伴侣所不知道的事情… |
[30:50] | that they don’t know. | 他们毫不知情 |
[31:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:02] | Then you are going to give it to the other person… | 然后你们互相交换纸条… |
[31:07] | and the other person is never going to look at it. | 彼此不许偷看纸上的内容 |
[31:12] | Ever. | 永远不能看 |
[31:14] | That’s trust. | 这就是信任 |
[31:42] | What’s up? | 你好? |
[31:54] | l thought Dave’s science-fiction novel, or whatever it was… | 我认为戴维写的所谓科幻小说…… |
[31:57] | was stupid and sucked… | 写的既愚蠢又恶心… |
[31:58] | and was a waste of time. | 简直是浪费时间 |
[32:00] | lt was embarrassing. Four years? | 真丢人. 写了四年? |
[32:21] | Well, l thought that went pretty well. | 呃 我认为效果不错 |
[32:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:36] | lt wasn’t science fiction, just so you know. | 这不是科幻小说 你知道的? ? |
[32:40] | -What? -lt wasn’t science fiction. | -什么? -我写的不是科幻小说 |
[32:42] | -What are you talking about? -Did you even read it? | -你在说什么? -你难道没看过吗? |
[32:45] | No. One of the side characters was a scientist… | 只是他性格的另一面是一个科学家…. |
[32:47] | -but that’s not even important– -God damn it, Dave. God damn it! | -但这并不重要– -去你的 戴维. 你真该死! |
[32:50] | What? l’m just asking, did you ever even read it? | 什么?我只是想问你 你难道都没读过我的书? |
[32:52] | lt was hard to read. lt was poorly written. | 因为很难看懂 写的太糟糕了 |
[32:55] | You’re an asshole. God. | 你是个混球 上帝啊 |
[32:58] | You are a champion asshole. | 你真是个大混球 |
[33:00] | You’re a real blue-ribbon fuck! | 你是个彻头彻尾的大混蛋! |
[33:06] | l just wanna make it work, Noreen. | 我只是想解决问题 诺玲. |
[33:08] | l just want to know everything, so l can make it work. That’s why l…. | 我只是想了解情况 这样才能解决问题 所以我才… |
[33:13] | -l want to try again. -l’m not going back. You fucked it up. | -我想重新来过 -我不会再去了 你把事情搞砸了 |
[33:17] | l mean, our marriage. | 我是说 我们的婚姻 |
[33:19] | What? | 什么? |
[33:25] | l want to try again. | 我想重新来过 |
[33:28] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[33:30] | You know, Dave, you can’t even…. | 你知道 戴维 你连… |
[33:33] | You looked at it. That’s dishonest. lt’s crappy. | 你偷看了 这是不忠 已经完了 |
[33:37] | -Noreen. -Hey, should l look at yours? | -诺玲. -嘿 我应该看看你写的吗? |
[33:39] | That’s all right. | 算了 |
[33:40] | No. No, no, Noreen…. | 不不不 诺玲…. |
[33:41] | ”Throughout marriage BJs lacked enthusiasm. | “在整个婚姻中 口交一直没有激情. |
[33:46] | ”Had difference of opinion over how important that was. | ”两人对此的重要性 有不同的理解. |
[33:49] | ”l thought very.” | 我认为很重要 |
[33:53] | You know what, Dave? | 你知道吗 戴维? |
[33:56] | You want to know why my BJs lacked enthusiasm? | 你知道为什么我给你口交的时候 缺乏激情? |
[34:00] | l hated you. | 我恨你 |
[34:03] | l hated your hair. | 我讨厌你的头发 |
[34:04] | l hated your ugly legs, your forearms. | 讨厌你丑陋的腿 讨厌你的手臂 |
[34:08] | l hated kissing your lips, Dave. Okay? | 我讨厌吻你的嘴 行了吧 戴维? |
[34:11] | And that’s why l lacked enthusiasm when your cock was in my mouth. | 这就是为什么你的老二在我嘴里的时候 我缺乏激情 |
[34:17] | Hey, hon. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[34:20] | Shelly, it’s cold. | 雪丽 外面很冷 |
[34:22] | Your father said it was going to be 65 degrees today, but…. | 你老爸还说今天有华氏65度 可是…. |
[34:29] | Go ahead. l’ll see you later. | 去吧 我们回头见 |
[34:31] | How did it go? | 进展怎么样? |
[34:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:36] | l’ll call you tomorrow. Go ahead in. | 我明天给你打电话 进去吧 |
[34:53] | Did you start my novel yet? | 你有没有开始看我的小说了? |
[34:56] | What’s that? | 什么小说? |
[34:58] | Breaking Point. Did you start that? | 《转折点》. 你有没有开始读了? |
[35:01] | No, l haven’t yet, Son. l’ve been preoccupied. | 不 还没有 儿子 我有一些别的事情没处理完 |
[35:08] | Well, that’s good, actually. | 其实写的不错 |
[35:10] | l want to make some changes, so…. | 我只是还想再修改一下 所以…. |
[35:13] | l’ll give you the new one. | 我会给你一份新稿 |
[35:31] | What did he say? | 他说什么了? |
[35:33] | lt’s further bad news. | 又是坏消息 |
[35:35] | The metastatic plane was too wide for radiation. | 病变转移的面积过大 不能进行放射治疗 |
[35:39] | He suggested l see a Dr. Frost in New York for clinical trials. | 他建议我去纽约找福斯特医生 进行临床试验 |
[35:55] | l got a feeler from Hello America. | 我收到了”你好美国”的预约函 |
[35:58] | National. | 全国范围内 |
[35:59] | They’re looking at 20 guys, but they’ll be cutting down to three soon. | 他们选了20个人进行筛选 马上剩下最后三个 |
[36:02] | lt’s a possibility. | 我有希望 |
[36:04] | The salary’s great. lt’s real strong. | 薪水很诱人 非常的高 |
[36:09] | lt would mean moving… | 可能需要搬家…. |
[36:11] | but l’d like to move everybody, you know? | 但你知道 我希望大家都搬 |
[36:13] | Renew things with Noreen. | 和诺玲重新开始 |
[36:15] | We’ve been seeing somebody. | 我们正在努力 |
[36:19] | Let the kids start over in New York. | 让孩子们在纽约有个新的开始 |
[36:23] | Keep them away from some of the bad influences here that…. | 让他们远离这里一些不良影响… |
[36:27] | Just get a fresh start. | 开始新生活 |
[36:30] | l think that would be great. | 我觉得很好啊 |
[36:33] | -That would be terrific. -Yeah. | -那真是太棒了 -是啊 |
[36:35] | You could rededicate yourselves, knuckle down. | 你可以重整旗鼓 开始认真工作 |
[36:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:52] | lt’s a Big Gulp. | 这是一个大杯的汽水 |
[37:02] | You should say, ”We might see some snow… | 你应该说 “可能会降雪… |
[37:04] | ”but it might shift south, miss us.” | “但也可能降雪区南移 和我们擦肩而过” |
[37:07] | l can say it, but l sort of wanna understand it. | 没问题 但我想知道为什么 |
[37:10] | Why is it? | 怎么会南移的? |
[37:12] | Well, it’s Canadian trade winds. | 这是因为加拿大信风 |
[37:14] | Behind all of it? | 就是它引起的? |
[37:16] | Yeah, this will get pushed by wind out of Canada. | 是的 降雪区会受来自加拿大 的信风推动影响 |
[37:18] | -So what’s it gonna do? -l don’t know. | -那信风将来会怎么样? -我不知道 |
[37:22] | lt’s a guess. | 只是猜测 |
[37:24] | lt’s wind, man. Blows all over the place. | 这是风啊 老兄 到处乱刮的 |
[37:29] | For some reason… | 出于某种原因… |
[37:31] | l don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[37:33] | l went back to Bolingbrook. | 我回到了柏林布鲁克 |
[37:36] | l bought a three-month lesson plan. | 我购买了三个月的课程计划 |
[37:39] | Hang on. Before you do that, you know… | 等等 在这之前 你知道… |
[37:41] | let’s go out here and do a little stretching exercises. | 我们先要出去做一些 拉伸练习 |
[37:43] | You got to rotate your…. | 你要旋转你的… |
[37:44] | We warm up… | 我们先热身练习… |
[37:47] | then do basic focus drills, stuff you never think about. | 然后做基础的瞄准练习 还有一些听都没听说过的东西 |
[37:50] | Like closing an eye without moving your face… | 比如在不动脸部肌肉 的情况下闭上一只眼睛 |
[37:53] | because your face is the anchor point for your hand… | 因为你的脸部是手的定位点 |
[37:56] | that allows you to focus. | 这样才能瞄准 |
[38:02] | You have to keep your triangle against a lot of force. | 你必须在很多力的作用下 保持三角姿势 |
[38:23] | We do draws for a half hour, then releases. | 我们先练习了半个小时的拉 然后松开 |
[38:26] | That’s called “loosing,” when you release. | 松开的动作叫做”释放” |
[38:43] | Great shot! All right! | 射的好!好极了 |
[38:47] | lt’s hard… | 真不容易… |
[38:49] | but that one good shot leaves you thinking… | 但那一箭让你觉得… |
[38:50] | you might be catching on. | 你可能正在进步 |
[38:54] | Do you lift weights? | 你举重吗? |
[38:56] | -What’s that? -Do you lift weights? | -什么? -你练习举重吗? |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:00] | -Cardio? -Yeah, you have to do both. | -心脏有氧练习? -是的 两个都做 |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:05] | Are you on any kind of a program? | 你加入了什么训练计划吗? |
[39:07] | Yeah, our gym coach gave us a program. | 是的 我们的体操教练给我们布置任务 |
[39:11] | -That should be good. -Yeah. | -那还不错 -是的 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:16] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:20] | -You know what would be interesting? -What? | -我想到了一个有趣的主意 -什么? |
[39:22] | We should take some pictures. Some shots, like… | 我们应该拍一些照片 比如…. |
[39:26] | some now, some in a month or whatever… | 现在拍一些 然后过一两个月再拍一些… |
[39:28] | see if you’re making gains. | 看看你的是不是有进步 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[39:31] | l’ve got my mom’s Nikon. | 我去拿我母亲的尼康 |
[39:32] | -Whip your shirt off. -Whip my shirt off? | -把你的外衣脱掉 -脱掉外衣? |
[39:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:53] | You’re shredded. | 你的肌肉不错 |
[39:59] | This is great, man. | 太棒了 |
[40:02] | We can compare this shit. | 我们可以用这个作对比 |
[40:04] | That’s a Nikon FM? | 那是尼康FM? |
[40:06] | Well, yeah. You know something about cameras? | 嗯 没错你懂相机? |
[40:10] | Yeah. l took a class at Parker. | 对我在Parker上过学习班 |
[40:13] | A couple more. | 再来几张 |
[40:17] | My dad’s gonna get the F3 for me… | 假如我能学完课程 而且平均成绩达到B |
[40:19] | if l can finish the program and maintain a B average. | 我爸爸就会给我买个F3 |
[40:22] | lt’s like a $600 camera. l’m psyched about it. | 那可是600美元级别的相机 我心仪很久了 |
[40:26] | l could loan that to you. | 我可以借钱给你 |
[40:28] | Yeah? | 啊? |
[40:29] | l could loan that shit to you if… | 我可以借给你这么多钱… |
[40:32] | you wanted it earlier. | 假如你想早点拿到它的话 |
[40:35] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[40:45] | This is gonna go a lot better. | 这次应该会好得多 |
[40:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:49] | Because l got you some bobtail arrows. They’re easier. | 因为我给你买了一些截尾箭 比较容易射 |
[40:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:54] | Well, they’re thicker at the ends. | 因为它们的头比较粗 |
[40:56] | See? They taper toward the nock. | 看见没?越靠近箭扣越细 |
[40:59] | -What’s the nock? -The arrow end. | -什么是箭扣? -箭的尾部 |
[41:02] | -What was l using before? -Chested arrows. | -那我以前用的是什么箭? -胸形箭(头细尾粗的箭) |
[41:06] | That guy didn’t know what he was doing. | 那家伙根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[41:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:15] | Fletch it. | 装羽(Fletch it) |
[41:17] | -What? -Fix your arrow in. | -什么? -搭上你的箭 |
[41:20] | That’s the term. | 这是术语 |
[41:21] | Arrow makers were called fletchers. That’s where the last name came from. | 以前造箭师傅也叫装羽匠(fletcher) 弗莱彻(Fletcher)这个姓就是这么来的 |
[41:25] | Here. There’s a little bit of a…. | 这里 有一点点…. |
[41:29] | lt takes a little while. Right there, right below the nock. | 要稍微花点时间 就是那里 就在箭扣下面 |
[41:34] | There! | 就是那里! |
[41:35] | Awesome! | 真棒! |
[41:38] | Okay, let’s loose a few. | 好吧 咱们放几箭 |
[41:39] | Let’s show our stuff. | 亮亮咱们的本事 |
[41:44] | Aim about a half-foot above. | 瞄准目标上方半英尺的地方 |
[41:46] | -Okay. -You wait till you’re steady. | -好 -要等到手稳下来 |
[41:48] | -Are you aligned? -Yeah. | -你对准了吗? -唔 |
[41:50] | Okay. Let it go. | 好 射吧 |
[41:53] | Fuck! | 操! |
[41:55] | Come on, Shelly. Get your arrow. | 别急 雪丽把箭捡回来 |
[41:57] | We probably didn’t home long enough. | 可能是我们到位的时间还不够长 |
[42:00] | That’s the pause between drawing back and firing. | 我说的是从拉弦到射箭之间的停顿 |
[42:03] | Let’s pause a little longer. | 再停得稍微久一点 |
[42:09] | What? | 什么? |
[42:10] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[42:13] | -Are you just not interested? -Yeah. | -你没兴趣了? -唔 |
[42:16] | Yeah, you’re not interested? Or, yeah, you are interested? | 唔什么?你到底有没有兴趣? |
[42:19] | Yeah, l’m not. Really. | 唔 没兴趣真的 |
[42:26] | What was it you liked? Let’s think of it that way. | 那时候你喜欢的到底是什么? 回忆一下 |
[42:29] | What? | 什么? |
[42:31] | What interested you when you thought about archery? | 在你想要学射箭的时候 到底是什么让你真正感兴趣? |
[42:35] | When you wanted to do it. | 就在你想要这么做的时候 |
[42:37] | l don’t know. Going hunting or something. | 不知道 大概是打猎什么的吧 |
[42:41] | Hunting? | 打猎? |
[42:43] | Yeah. | 唔 |
[42:46] | -For animals? -Yeah. | -猎动物? -唔 |
[42:49] | You wanna shoot animals with arrows? | 你想用箭射动物? |
[42:52] | -Yeah. -You do? | -唔 -真的? |
[42:54] | Yeah, to kill them. | 唔 杀死它们 |
[42:57] | But that’s not archery. That’s hunting. | 可那就不是射箭了 那是打猎 |
[43:00] | That’s called bowhunting. That’s what you wanted to do? | 那叫弓箭狩猎 那就是你想干的事? |
[43:02] | -Bowhunting? -Yeah, l saw it on TV. | -弓箭狩猎? -唔 我在电视上看到过 |
[43:07] | Well, l don’t really wanna kill animals with arrows… | 我可不想用弓箭杀动物… |
[43:10] | so that’s not going to happen. We can target shoot, Shelly. | 所以我们不会这么干 我们可以射靶子嘛 雪丽 |
[43:13] | -lt’s not fun. -lt’s a lot of fun. | -那没意思 -很有意思的呀 |
[43:15] | -You have to apply yourself. -Targets don’t move. | -你该专心一点 -靶子又不会动 |
[43:17] | Well, you know, Shelly… | 要知道 雪丽… |
[43:20] | you haven’t really hit one yet. | 你还一次都没射中呢 |
[43:21] | You should support me. | 你应该支持我 |
[43:23] | l do support you. l support. | 我是在支持你呀 我支持的 |
[43:30] | All right, forget it. Take your bracer off. | 好吧 算了把护腕脱下来 |
[43:32] | -We’re not shooting anymore. -Okay. | -我们不射了 -好吧 |
[43:54] | There’s a chance l might be going to New York. | 我可能有机会去纽约 |
[43:57] | A small chance. | 是很小的机会 |
[43:59] | You think you’d like to come, maybe, if l go? | 你看 假如我去了 你也愿意去吗? |
[44:02] | Yeah. | 唔 |
[44:03] | We could maybe go with Poppop. | 我们可能跟爷爷一起去 |
[44:05] | -He’s got some tests. -Yeah. | -他要去做些检查 -哦 |
[44:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:55] | Hey, Mike. | 嘿 迈克 |
[44:56] | You don’t look real good, Dad. | 你气色不太好 爸爸 |
[44:58] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[45:00] | -What are you doing out here? -Just sitting here. | -你在这里干什么? -我只是随便坐坐 |
[45:04] | Sometimes l just sit here and look at the house. | 我有时候会一直坐在这里看着那房子 |
[45:08] | -You park here sometimes? -Yeah. Sometimes. | -你有时候会把车停在这里? -对 有时候会这样 |
[45:11] | l just like to see you guys. l see you playing guitar up there. | 我只是想看看你们 我见过你在楼上弹吉他 |
[45:16] | Okay. | 哦 |
[45:17] | -Sounds good. -Thanks. | -蛮好听的 -谢谢 |
[45:21] | -You know, Poppop… -Yeah. | -你知道吧 爷爷… -唔 |
[45:23] | -…he’s sick. -Mom said. | -…他病了 -妈妈说过 |
[45:27] | l was thinking about that, too. | 我想也是 |
[45:33] | Why do you have a bow and arrow in there? | 为什么你车里有弓箭? |
[45:35] | l was just out with Shelly. l’m not playing favorites. | 我刚才和雪丽一起出去玩 不是因为我有这爱好 |
[45:39] | l just think we need to be together for a while. | 我只是觉得 我们需要多相处 |
[45:41] | Yeah, that’s okay. | 对 那样很好 |
[45:43] | -How’s your program going? -Great. | -你的课程怎样? -好极了 |
[45:53] | You’re gonna get that camera if you keep it up! | 你要是保持成绩 就能得到那部相机! |
[46:01] | Look at this house. | 瞧瞧这房子 |
[46:03] | Someone should be happy here. | 有人应该在里面过得很快活 |
[46:06] | How did l fuck this up? | 我怎么会把事情弄僵的? |
[46:09] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[46:11] | What if l remembered the tartar sauce? Would things be different? | 要是我记得那鞑靼沙司会怎样? 我的遭遇会有所不同吗? |
[46:15] | Would Robert die not thinking l’m a jerk-off… | 罗伯特死的时候会不把我看成… |
[46:19] | jerk-fuck? | 废人吗? |
[46:20] | Don’t forget the tartar sauce. | 别忘了鞑靼沙司 |
[46:23] | Just call the order in, Noreen… | 你干脆打电话订购算了 诺玲… |
[46:24] | and quit busting my you-know-what, okay? | 省得你老冲我唠叨 |
[46:27] | You always half-listen to what l’m saying to you! | 我对你说话你总是只听进一半! |
[46:29] | l heard you. Tartar sauce. | 我听见了 鞑靼沙司 |
[46:35] | Tartar sauce. Tartar sauce. Tartar sauce. | 鞑靼沙司 鞑靼沙司 鞑靼沙司 |
[46:39] | Tartar sauce, tartar sauce, tartar sauce, tartar sauce. | 鞑靼沙司 鞑靼沙司 鞑靼沙司 鞑靼沙司 |
[46:45] | Man, how l’d like to put my face in there. | 呵 我真想把脸埋进那地方 |
[46:48] | Right in there. Tartar sauce. | 就是那里鞑靼沙司 |
[46:52] | My hips are cold. Tartar sauce. | 我的屁股好冷啊 鞑靼沙司 |
[46:54] | That’s when you know it’s cold. | 这种时候你才知道天冷了 |
[46:56] | l like eating pussy. Tartar sauce. | 我喜欢舔小穴鞑靼沙司 |
[46:57] | A lot of guys don’t. Well, maybe they do. | 有很多人不喜欢 嗯 也许他们还是喜欢的 |
[46:59] | Maybe that’s just black guys. Tartar sauce. | 也许只有黑人不喜欢鞑靼沙司 |
[47:01] | What happened to the guy who was trying to go around the world… | 那个想乘气球环游地球的家伙… |
[47:04] | in a balloon? Did he make it? | 怎么样了?他成功了吗? |
[47:05] | l should put some espionage… | 我应该在小说里加些间谍故事… |
[47:06] | or stolen plutonium in my novel. Tartar sauce. | 或者是核原料被盗什么的 鞑靼沙司 |
[47:08] | Spice it up. Neil Young. Fuck, it’s cold! | 再辣一点尼尔·扬操 真冷啊! |
[47:12] | Neil Young? Why am l thinking about Neil Young? | 尼尔·扬? 我怎么会想到尼尔·扬的? |
[47:14] | Neil Diamond. Neil. There’s not a lot of famous Neils. | 尼尔·戴蒙德尼尔 叫尼尔的名人不多 |
[47:16] | ls this Wednesday? l wish l had two dicks. | 今天是星期三吗? 我要是有两根鸡巴就好了 |
[47:18] | l thought the whole family was going to learn Spanish together this year. | 我还以为今年全家会一起学西班牙语呢 |
[47:21] | That never really happened. | 结果根本不是这样 |
[47:23] | l haven’t had a Spanish omelet in a long time. | 我好久没吃西班牙煎蛋卷了 |
[47:26] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[47:30] | Anything else? | 还有什么要买的? |
[47:32] | No. | 没了 |
[47:38] | Where is the tartar sauce? | 鞑靼沙司呢? |
[47:41] | They were out. They apologized. | 卖完了他们向我道歉了 |
[47:44] | -They were cool about it. -They were out? | -他们很过意不去 -卖完了? |
[47:47] | -They were out. -They were out of tartar sauce? | -卖完了 -鞑靼沙司卖完了? |
[47:52] | l’m calling them. | 我打电话去问 |
[47:54] | Fuck, Noreen. | 我操 诺玲 |
[47:56] | lt’s not about the tartar sauce. lt’s about you. You don’t care! | 不是鞑靼沙司的问题 是你的问题你一点都不关心! |
[48:00] | l don’t care about tartar sauce! | 我不关心的是鞑靼沙司! |
[48:02] | l’m trying to make a living for this family. | 我正在努力为家里挣钱 |
[48:04] | l’ve got work things to think about and pressure. | 我要考虑工作上的事 还要承担压力 |
[48:06] | Tartar sauce? Fuck, Noreen, are you serious? | 鞑靼沙司? 我操 诺玲 你认真的吗? |
[48:08] | You are so selfish! | 你这人太自私了! |
[48:13] | l would do anything for you– | 为了你我什么都愿做– |
[48:14] | -Everything you say is right. -…as if we’re not happy. | -你说的话句句都对 -…好像我们不快乐一样 |
[48:20] | -l’m trying to take care of the family. -You come in here, looked in my face… | -我是在想办法养这个家 -你跑进来 当着我的面… |
[48:24] | and you lied to me, Dave. | 对我撒谎 戴维 |
[48:25] | Do you think l’m a moron? ”They’re out.” | 你当我是傻瓜吗?”卖完了”? |
[48:29] | We both just think it’s better for the kids. | 我们俩都觉得这样对孩子更好 |
[48:32] | David, sacrifice is…. | 戴维 牺牲意味着…. |
[48:39] | To get anything of value, you have to sacrifice. | 要得到有价值的东西 你就得作出牺牲 |
[48:43] | l know that, Dad. But l think if we continue down this road… | 我知道 爸爸可是我觉得 要是我们再这么过下去… |
[48:46] | it’s going to be too detrimental for the kids. | 可能对孩子影响太坏 |
[48:47] | lt’s just too hard. | 这太难了 |
[48:49] | Do you know that the harder thing to do and the right thing to do… | 你知不知道:难做的事和应该做的事… |
[48:54] | are usually the same thing? | 往往是同一件事? |
[48:56] | Nothing that has meaning is easy. | 凡是有意义的事都不会容易 |
[49:00] | Easy doesn’t enter into grown-up life. | 成年人的生活里没有容易二字 |
[49:19] | l’m not comfortable with an 18-degree variance. | 我受不了10度的变动范围 |
[49:21] | -Why even forecast? -lt’s a technical art… | -那还要预报干什么? -这是一门技艺… |
[49:24] | not a science. People get that. | 不是科学人们能接受的 |
[49:26] | -Let’s narrow it down, Tim. -Dave, it’s random. | -把范围缩小些吧 蒂姆 -戴维 这是随机的 |
[49:29] | We do our best. | 我们只是尽力而为 |
[49:31] | A day can have that variance. | 一天之中是可能有这么大变动的 |
[49:35] | -Dave, phone call. -Tell him to take a message. | -戴维 有电话 -让他留个言 |
[49:38] | lt’s Hello America. | 是”你好美国”节目来的 |
[50:01] | Can we shop here? | 我们可以在这里买东西吗? |
[50:03] | Sure. Where is that? | 当然可以什么地方? |
[50:05] | -Bendel. -All right. | -班德尔成衣店 -好的 |
[50:19] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[50:24] | You know what? Let’s go for a walk. Take a break. | 咱们去散散步吧 休息一下 |
[50:27] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢吗? |
[50:29] | No, maybe we’ll come back later. We’ll just take a break. | 不 我们可以以后再来 现在只是去休息一下 |
[50:35] | -So how’s everything going? -Good. | -你过得怎样? -很好 |
[50:38] | -How’s school? -Good. | -学校怎样? -很好 |
[50:41] | -Dance school? -Good. | -舞蹈学校呢? -很好 |
[50:45] | You know, when l was in school… | 知道吗 在我上学的时候… |
[50:47] | l guess the hardest thing was how other kids can be a little mean. | 我觉得最难理解的事就是 为什么其他孩子总有一点下流 |
[50:52] | Names and stuff. | 他们会起绰号什么的 |
[50:56] | Do you ever get called names? | 别人给你起过绰号吗? |
[50:58] | Like what? | 什么样的? |
[50:59] | l don’t know, like ”dummy” if you miss a question… | 不知道 比方说你回答不出问题 可能被人叫”笨瓜”… |
[51:03] | or ”camel toe.” | 或者被人叫”骆驼蹄子” |
[51:05] | Yeah. Camel toe. | 有这绰号 骆驼蹄子 |
[51:10] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[51:11] | Why what? | 什么为什么? |
[51:14] | Why you get called camel toe? | 为什么叫你”骆驼蹄子”? |
[51:16] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[51:20] | Why, hon? | 为什么 宝贝? |
[51:22] | Because camel toes are tough. | 因为骆驼蹄子很结实 |
[51:27] | They can walk all over the desert and all the hot rocks. | 可以踏遍沙漠和滚烫的岩石 |
[51:31] | l’m tough. | 我也很结实 |
[51:36] | That’s right. lt’s because they’re tough. | 没错因为它们很结实 |
[51:41] | You ready to shop again? | 再去买东西好吗? |
[51:47] | l think they make car tires out of camel toes. | 我想他们会用骆驼蹄子做汽车轮胎 |
[51:51] | Yeah, l think l heard that. | 对 我听说过 |
[51:55] | l just think you’re more grown-up than that other stuff. | 我只是觉得你已经长大了 再穿先前 那件不合适 |
[51:58] | l don’t think l like it. | 我想我不喜欢它 |
[51:59] | But that was sort of kid stuff. | 那件是童装 |
[52:01] | l like this dress. lt’s New York style. | 我喜欢这件是纽约款式 |
[52:05] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[52:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[52:15] | -You like it? -l like it. Yeah. | -你喜欢? -喜欢 |
[52:18] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[52:20] | Yeah, l think l do. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[52:22] | Do you feel comfortable in it? Because, you know, that’s the thing. | 你觉得穿着合身吗? 因为 那才是关键 |
[52:25] | Yeah, it’s comfy. | 嗯 挺舒服的 |
[52:28] | You look great. | 你看上去棒极了 |
[52:29] | You look all grown-up. | 完全像个大人了 |
[52:31] | Okay, change. Let’s get some more. | 好 去换衣服吧咱们再买几件 |
[52:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[52:34] | Sure, and then we’ll go show Poppop some of this stuff. | 当然了 我们还要让爷爷看看 |
[53:04] | Poppop! Poppop! | 爷爷!爷爷! |
[53:07] | -Check this out. -That’s nice, hon. | -你瞧 -真漂亮 宝贝 |
[53:09] | l know. l got a lot more, too! | 我知道 还有好多呢! |
[53:14] | Dave. | 戴维 |
[53:16] | -How are you feeling? -l’m all right. | -你感觉怎样? -我没事 |
[53:19] | Mike got arrested. | 迈克给抓起来了 |
[53:22] | What? | 什么? |
[53:24] | He fucked his drug counselor’s car up. They were on their way to a movie. | 他把戒毒辅导员的车敲了 当时他们正要去看电影 |
[53:34] | A movie? | 看电影? |
[53:38] | Mike said he was trying to suck him off. | 迈克说他想吮他的鸟 |
[53:43] | Then Mike chucked a rock through his car’s passenger window. | 然后迈克就朝车窗掼了一块石头 |
[53:49] | What is this sucking and chucking rocks? | 什么是吮鸟和掼石头? |
[53:52] | l mean, what is this? | 我是说 这都是什么呀? |
[53:55] | What did the guy say? | 那家伙怎么说? |
[53:57] | He said Mike tried to jack his wallet. | 他说迈克想要铳他的皮夹子 |
[54:06] | What is this sucking and chucking and jacking and fucking-up, Son? | 又是吮、又是掼、又是铳、又是敲的 儿子 这都是什么呀? |
[54:11] | He’s 15 years old! | 他才15岁! |
[54:13] | What is this shit? | 这都是什么话? |
[54:16] | -Where is he? -He’s at home. | -他在哪儿? -在家里 |
[54:19] | What is this? | 这是什么啊? |
[54:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[54:32] | Are you ready for the doctors? | 你可以去见大夫了吧? |
[54:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:39] | Got you! You’re dead. | 打中你了!你死了 |
[54:41] | l think just what he said happened, happened. | 我觉得事情就像他说的那样 |
[54:43] | l think the guy was trying to make a move on him… | 我看是那家伙想对他动手动脚… |
[54:45] | and Mike got surprised and scared. | 迈克被吓到了 |
[54:47] | Hon, will you get me a pop from the pop machine? | 宝贝 你到售货机上给我买杯汽水好吗? |
[54:50] | Can you get your pop later? | 你呆会儿再买气水行不行? |
[54:53] | l’m trying to send Shelly away so she doesn’t have to hear this. | 我是想把雪丽支开 不让她听到这些话 |
[54:56] | This guy says that Mike tried to steal his wallet… | 那人说迈克想偷他的钱包… |
[54:59] | and that’s why they were fighting when the police came. | 所以他们就打起来 正好警察来了 |
[55:02] | -How is he? -He’s scared. l don’t know. | -他情况怎样? -他给吓到了我不知道 |
[55:08] | l can come home. | 我可以回家来 |
[55:09] | No, stay there and do your Hello America thing. | 不要 你就在那里弄你的”你好美国”节目吧 |
[55:12] | -You act like…. -What? | -你说得好像…. -好像什么? |
[55:15] | Like Mike’s in trouble… | 好像迈克出事… |
[55:17] | ’cause l’m interviewing at Hello America. Give me a break! | 都是我在”你好美国”节目面试害的 你少来! |
[55:19] | l don’t have any money. | 我没钱 |
[55:24] | Russ is helping anyway. | 反正拉斯在帮忙 |
[55:26] | -That dildo’s what? -He’s been a big help, okay? | -那个痿货在干什么? -他帮了很多忙 明白了吧? |
[55:29] | You can stay there. | 你可以呆在那里 |
[55:31] | Fine. l’ll stay here with camel toe. | 好啊我和骆驼蹄子一起留在这里 |
[55:33] | You just take care of stuff there! You take care of it! | 那边的事都有你来操心! 你会操心的! |
[55:35] | Camel toe? What are you talking about? | 骆驼蹄子?你说什么呢? |
[55:36] | l had to find out how kids taunt Shelly about that… | 她被人这样侮辱你不闻不问… |
[55:39] | and you’re letting her get taunted. | 只好让我来搞明白是怎么回事了 |
[55:40] | You’re not paying attention to the way she goes to school! | 你根本就没注意过她是怎么去上学的! |
[55:42] | l take care of everything around here. | 这里样样事都由我来操心 |
[55:44] | Well, l bought her new stuff. | 对 我给她买了新衣服 |
[55:45] | l bought her a bunch of brand new stuff… | 我给她买了一大堆新衣服… |
[55:46] | -and she told me all kinds of stuff, so– -Don’t be such a dick. | -她把什么事都跟我说了 所以– -别以为自己了不起 |
[55:49] | You have her for one weekend. | 你只不过陪了她一个周末 |
[55:50] | You know what, Noreen? Just…. | 你知道吗 诺玲?只是…. |
[55:52] | Fuck! Whatever. Let me talk to Mike. | 我操!随你怎么说吧 让我跟迈克说话 |
[55:56] | He’s sleeping, and don’t talk to me like that. | 他在睡觉 不许你用这种语气跟我说话 |
[55:58] | More dildo, more fucking…. | 又是痿的 又是操的…. |
[56:01] | Listen, l have to go, Noreen. l’ll talk to you soon. | 我要挂了 诺玲 回头还会跟你谈的 |
[56:04] | Whatever. | 随你怎样 |
[56:07] | l thought you were trying to improve matters with Noreen… | 我还以为你即使不想重归于好… |
[56:09] | if not reconcile. | 也会想法和诺玲改善一下关系 |
[56:11] | l am. What did Frost say? | 我想啊福斯特怎么说? |
[56:13] | He wants to speak to me in about 10 minutes. | 10分钟以后他会和我说 |
[56:16] | lt was cold in there. | 里面挺冷的 |
[56:18] | Would you get me a coffee, Dave? So l can warm up. | 戴维 给我买杯咖啡好吗? 让我暖暖身子 |
[56:22] | Yeah, Dad. | 好的 爸爸 |
[56:23] | Dildo. Jacking…. | 痿货…. |
[56:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[56:37] | Hi. $0.65. | 嗨 0.65美元 |
[56:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[56:45] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[56:47] | Poppop went in? | 爷爷进去了? |
[56:49] | -Yeah. -Great. Yeah. He wanted a coffee. | -唔 -好极了他想要一杯咖啡 |
[56:51] | Do you have my wallet? | 我的钱包在你这儿吧? |
[56:56] | You only had $1 . | 你只有一块钱 |
[56:59] | You should carry more money than that. | 你该多带点钱的 |
[57:02] | l know. | 我知道 |
[57:14] | Well, did he say whether any more therapy could…. | 嗯 他有没有说再多做点治疗可以…. |
[57:17] | No, he didn’t have a different opinion than Pritch. | 没有 他的看法和伯利伽没什么两样 |
[57:23] | There’s too large a plane. | 转移面太大了 |
[57:26] | lt’s a no-go. | 没法治 |
[57:29] | -Well, did he say– -He said months. | -那他有没有说– -他说几个月 |
[57:34] | -Did he say a lot of months? -Well, what’s a lot? | -他是不是说好几个月? -哦 怎样算好几个月? |
[57:39] | l don’t know, like 12. | 不知道 可能12个 |
[57:42] | Well, if he meant 12, he probably would’ve said a year, Son. | 假如他指的是12个月 那他就会说 是一年了 儿子 |
[57:47] | l think he meant three or four. | 我想他的意思也就是三四个月 |
[58:08] | Well, you have a big day tomorrow. | 你明天还有大事要办呢 |
[58:12] | The Hello America show. | “你好美国”节目面试 |
[58:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:18] | …and here comes the grand marshal, Dave Spritzel. | …现在过来的是大明星 戴维 斯埔里泽 |
[59:21] | Didn’t his name used to be Spritz? | 他以前不是叫斯普里兹吗? |
[59:23] | Yeah, it sure did… | 对 没错… |
[59:24] | but he changed it back to the original Spritzel. | 不过他现在又恢复了原名斯埔里泽 |
[59:26] | Why the change, Ed? | 为什么要改名字 爱德? |
[59:27] | Well, when you’re national, there’s no more up. | 嗯 因为成了全国知名人物以后 就再不用往上爬了 |
[59:29] | So he changed it back… | 所以他就把名字改回来了… |
[59:30] | like John “Cougar” Mellencamp. He’s realer now and more authentic. | 约翰·库格·麦伦侃普也是这样 现在他显得更加率真 更加坦诚了 |
[59:34] | -Who’s that with him? -Those are the wife and kids. | -和他在一起的是谁? -那是他的妻子和孩子 |
[59:37] | Didn’t they used to have a real fucked-up relationship? | 他们以前的关系不是很僵吗? |
[59:40] | Not anymore. That’s something else that changed. | 现在不是了 同样发生了改变 |
[59:42] | lt seems Hello America with Byrant Gumbel… | 看来”你好美国”节目和布莱恩特. 甘宝… |
[59:44] | gave them all a fresh start… | 让他们开始了全新的生活… |
[59:46] | and an increase in salary to $980,000 outside promotional fees… | 他的薪水提高到了98万美元 这还没把奖金计算在内… |
[59:50] | which puts Dave well over $1 million a year. | 所以戴维现在的年收入大大超过 1百万美元 |
[59:54] | -That got his wife’s ear, l bet. -You bet. That buys a lot of face time. | -我敢打赌 他妻子准是听说了这事 -没错这给他赢来了很多和老婆相处的机会 |
[59:58] | Now everything’s great. | 现在他是诸事顺心 |
[1:00:00] | -Did he say that? -Yeah, he told me that…. | -他是这么说的? -对 他亲口对我说的…. |
[1:00:41] | Hello, America. | 你好 美国 |
[1:00:47] | What are your hobbies? | 你的业余爱好是什么? |
[1:00:49] | Writing. Archery. | 写作射箭 |
[1:00:56] | And you don’t have a degree in meteorology? | 你没有拿过气象学的学位? |
[1:00:59] | General communications. | 我学的是通用通信 |
[1:01:02] | Well, listen. We’ve seen a lot of your work in Chicago. | 好的你在芝加哥的工作录像我们 已经看过很多了 |
[1:01:05] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:01:07] | We think you’re great, refreshing. | 我们觉得你很棒 让人耳目一新 |
[1:01:10] | We love the Spritz Nipper. | 我们很喜欢那个”斯普里兹大钳” |
[1:01:11] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:01:13] | Why don’t we run some blue screen, and we’ll do a walk-through on the set? | 我们用蓝幕拍几段 作些试演怎么样? |
[1:01:16] | Great. | 好啊 |
[1:01:24] | Here’s your station. We’ll run some screen. | 这里就是你的舞台 我们会拍些片段 |
[1:01:26] | Give me a second to set it up. | 稍等一会 我去布置一下 |
[1:01:55] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:01:57] | l’m waiting for Mark. l’m running some screen. | 我在等马克布置 要拍几个片段 |
[1:01:59] | -Dave. -Bryant. | -戴维 -布莱恩特 |
[1:02:01] | -Nervous? -No. | -紧张吗? -不 |
[1:02:04] | -Sure? -Yeah. | -真的? -嗯 |
[1:02:06] | You look just a little bit nervous. | 我看你稍微有点紧张 |
[1:02:08] | lt’s not nerves. | 不是紧张 |
[1:02:10] | -Other shit. -Yeah. | -别的原因 -哦 |
[1:02:17] | …mild in the Northwest. | …西北地区天气温和 |
[1:02:18] | As this high-pressure system gives way… | 等到这个冈银压离开的时候… |
[1:02:20] | we’ll see warm temperatures in New Mexico…. | 新墨西哥的气温就会转暖…. |
[1:02:21] | l know it’s not neurosurgery… | 我知道这和神经外科学扯不上关系… |
[1:02:23] | but green screen is the one part of my job that’s not really easy. | 不过在我的工作中 绿幕是 不那么容易的部分 |
[1:02:26] | …35 in New York with colder temperatures west to Michigan…. | …纽约地区是1.7度 密歇根以西则更冷…. |
[1:02:29] | You need a sense of where put-ons will come from… | 你必须知道该在什么地方比划… |
[1:02:31] | and a pretty strong sense of scale. | 必须有很强的位置感 |
[1:02:33] | …there are travel advisories in New Orleans and Atlanta. | …到新奥尔良和亚特兰大旅游的 人要注意了 |
[1:02:35] | lt’s pretty heavy weather…. | 天气相当恶劣…. |
[1:02:36] | l’ve gotten real good at it. | 我对这个非常拿手 |
[1:02:38] | l thought everything went over pretty well. | 我觉得一切都很顺当 |
[1:02:44] | So we’ll let you know in a couple of days. | 过几天我们就会通知你结果 |
[1:02:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:02:47] | This is my father, Robert Spritzel, and my daughter. | 这是我父亲罗伯特.斯普里泽 还有我女儿 |
[1:02:50] | We’re a little late for our plane… | 我们还要赶飞机 已经有点迟了… |
[1:02:52] | so we thought we’d leave from here. | 所以我想现在就走 |
[1:02:53] | -Yeah, l’m sorry. We kept you late. -That’s cool. | -哦 对不起耽误你时间了 -没什么 |
[1:02:55] | -So you’ve got the numbers? -Yes. | -电话号码你有吧? -有的 |
[1:02:57] | There’s a built-in with Purina l forgot. $42,000. | 我忘了 还有一个普瑞纳公司的 内定广告4万2千美元 |
[1:02:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:00] | -What’s a built-in? -lt’s a compulsory endorsement… | -什么是内定广告? -这是必须履行的合同条例… |
[1:03:02] | if l’m offered the job. | 前提是我被录用 |
[1:03:04] | -Dog food? -Yeah. Pet products. | -狗粮广告? -对 宠物食品 |
[1:03:09] | Dave doesn’t own a pet. | 戴维没有养宠物 |
[1:03:11] | Well, l have Jackson. | 我不是养了杰克逊吗? |
[1:03:13] | Jackson lives with your wife and kids. | 杰克逊是和你老婆孩子一起过的 |
[1:03:19] | We’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你的 |
[1:03:37] | -Russ is here. -Okay. | -拉斯在这儿 -好 |
[1:03:40] | -Where’s Mike? -lnside. | -迈克呢? -在里面 |
[1:03:49] | -Dave. -Hi, Russ. | -戴维 -嗨 拉斯 |
[1:03:52] | He’s upstairs. He’s still pretty upset about it. | 他在楼上 还在为这事烦恼呢 |
[1:03:55] | -Did he talk about it? -Yeah. | -他说起过这事吗? -说过 |
[1:03:59] | -To you? -He’s told us what happened. | -跟你说的? -他把事情经过告诉了我们 |
[1:04:02] | He was with his counselor, Don Boden. l guess he…. | 当时他和辅导员堂.波顿在一起 我猜他…. |
[1:04:04] | l don’t really know why what happened next happened. | 我并不知道接下来的事为什么会发生 |
[1:04:08] | He was talking about my son, and l was taking my gloves off. | 他在谈我儿子 而我在脱手套 |
[1:04:12] | Apparently, they were going to a movie– | 显然 他们是去看电影– |
[1:04:15] | -What the fuck? -Why are you here? | -这算什么? -你怎么会在这儿? |
[1:04:16] | -What are you doing? -Why are you here? | -你干什么? -你怎么会在这儿? |
[1:04:18] | -l’m helping Noreen! -Why are you helping? | -我在帮诺玲的忙! -你干吗要帮忙? |
[1:04:20] | -Dave. -Son. Jesus. | -戴维 -儿子 天哪 |
[1:04:29] | Here’s something that… | 告诉你们一个道理… |
[1:04:31] | if you want your father to think you’re not a silly fuck… | 即如你不希望父亲 把你看成一个糊涂蛋… |
[1:04:34] | don’t slap a guy across the face with a glove. | 那就别拿手套掴别人的耳光 |
[1:04:36] | Because if you do that, that’s what he will think… | 因为如果你这么干了 他就一定会那样想… |
[1:04:39] | unless you’re a nobleman or something in the 19th century… | 除非你是19世纪的贵族… |
[1:04:42] | which l’m not. | 而我不是 |
[1:04:47] | -You can get inside okay, Dad? -Yeah. | -爸爸 你自己进去没问题吧? -嗯 |
[1:05:21] | “When my back’s against the wall, l order a chink call-girl… | “要是我走投无路了 我就叫一个 中国应召女郎… |
[1:05:23] | “or l box some rounds with Richie… | “或者去找克兰赛拳馆里那个 波多黎各左撇子瑞奇… |
[1:05:26] | “the Puerto Rican southpaw at Clancey’s gym. | “跟他打上几个回合 |
[1:05:29] | “‘But tonight,’ Roy thought… | “‘但是今晚 ’罗伊想… |
[1:05:30] | “‘once l smuggle this fucking plutonium out… | “‘等我把这些他妈的钚元素 偷带出去… |
[1:05:32] | “‘l’m just going to drink some Scotch and hit the sack.’ | “‘我只想喝点苏格兰威士忌 然后睡上一觉’ |
[1:05:34] | “Roy had picked up Oliver at his science lab… | “罗伊在实验室里找到了奥立弗… |
[1:05:36] | “and there he snagged the vials. | “在那里偷出了小瓶 |
[1:05:37] | “He stashed them in his computer case….” | “他把瓶子藏在电脑机箱里….” |
[1:05:55] | My mom discovered an idea known as a living funeral… | 我妈妈想到了一种叫做”生前葬礼” 的主意… |
[1:06:00] | in a book she read to help her with Robert dying. | 这是她在一本教人应对丧偶之痛 的书里看来的 |
[1:06:15] | lt’s where someone’s family and friends gather… | 在这种葬礼上亲戚朋友汇聚一堂… |
[1:06:17] | like they might at the person’s funeral… | 就和出席真的葬礼一样… |
[1:06:21] | only when the person’s alive, so they can see everybody. | 只不过葬礼的主角还活着 所以大家都能和他见面 |
[1:06:47] | -Hey, what’s up? -What’s up? | -嘿 怎么样? -怎么样? |
[1:06:49] | Hey, what’s the Nipper? | 大钳是哪一天? |
[1:06:50] | -What’s that? -What’s the Nipper this week? | -那是什么? -这星期的大钳是哪一天? |
[1:06:53] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:54] | You don’t know yet? | 你还不知道? |
[1:06:56] | Come on, man. | 老兄 拜托 |
[1:06:57] | What? l just asked you about the Nipper. | 怎么了?我只不过问问你大钳的事 |
[1:06:59] | Monday, okay? That’s the…. Okay? | 星期一 好了吧?那是…. 行了吧? |
[1:07:03] | -What’s your problem? -lt’s February, man. lt’s cold. | -你出什么问题了? -那么是星期二挺冷的 |
[1:07:08] | Fuck! | 我操! |
[1:07:10] | -Fuck you, then. -Fuck you! | -那就操你 -操你! |
[1:07:12] | Do you know what variance is? | 你知道波动有多大吗? |
[1:07:14] | You think you could pick out a day… | 你以为你可以提前一周… |
[1:07:16] | a week ahead and give a realistic…. You know? | 挑出一天 然后作现实的…. 你知道吗? |
[1:07:19] | -Did you know that? -Weatherman! | -你知道吗? -气象先生! |
[1:07:21] | God! Fuck! | 啊!我操! |
[1:07:32] | l have kids! | 我还有孩子呢! |
[1:07:34] | l have to go see my kids! | 我要去看我的孩子! |
[1:07:36] | You put fucking pie shit on my coat! | 你拿烂馅饼往我衣服上扔! |
[1:07:39] | l have to see my kids with pie on me, man? | 我只好身上沾着馅饼去看我的孩子了! |
[1:07:42] | Go see your kids with shit on you! | 你也身上沾着垃圾去看你孩子吧! |
[1:07:44] | Hey, calm down, man! | 嘿 别激动 老兄! |
[1:07:47] | l have to see my family! | 我得去看我的亲人! |
[1:07:51] | l have to see…. | 我得去看…. |
[1:08:02] | -Hello? -Hello? Dave? | -喂? -喂?戴维? |
[1:08:05] | -What? -lt’s Mark Dersen from Hello America. | -是谁? -我是”你好美国”节目的马克.德尔讯 |
[1:08:10] | Hi, Dave. | 嗨 戴维 |
[1:08:22] | -Take care. -Okay. | -保重 -好的 |
[1:08:26] | Noreen. | 诺玲 |
[1:08:27] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:08:31] | Shelly looks nice. | 雪丽很漂亮 |
[1:08:34] | We bought that in New York. | 那衣服是我们在纽约买的 |
[1:08:35] | Yeah, l know. That’s why l said it. | 我知道所以我才这么说 |
[1:08:37] | lt’s very nice. | 非常漂亮 |
[1:08:41] | Noreen, l got offered the show. Hello America with Bryant Gumbel. | 诺玲 他们让我演那个节目了 “你好美国”和”布莱恩特.甘宝秀” |
[1:08:46] | Well, that’s great. | 哦 那太好了 |
[1:08:49] | -Are you gonna take it? -l’m thinking about it. | -你会接受吗? -我还在考虑 |
[1:08:53] | lt’s a pretty substantial salary, and you know the venue. lt’s big. | 薪水很高 你知道的 收入非常多 |
[1:08:57] | lt’s a pretty big salary jump, l guess. | 我猜你的薪水要大涨了 |
[1:09:02] | $1 .2 million all in, Noreen. | 合计1百20万美元 诺玲 |
[1:09:07] | Can we think about that? | 我们可以考虑一下那件事吗? |
[1:09:10] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:09:12] | What that kind of change could be like for everybody. | 就是大家都高兴看到的改变 |
[1:09:17] | Mike, Shelly, you know? | 迈克 雪丽 你明白吧? |
[1:09:21] | lf we thought about trying again. | 即如我们考虑从头再来的话 |
[1:09:28] | Dave, l’m marrying Russ. | 戴维 我就要和拉斯结婚了 |
[1:11:16] | Accuracy equals focusing on a point. | 精确意味着集中于一点 |
[1:11:21] | Gravity pulls an inch a yard. | 重力会使箭每飞一码就下坠一英寸 |
[1:11:23] | You point up. | 你要瞄准上方 |
[1:11:30] | But you have to factor in wind… | 但是必须考虑风的因素… |
[1:11:31] | But you have to factor in wind… | 但是必须考虑风的因素… |
[1:11:32] | which is the most difficult part. | 这是最难的部分 |
[1:11:41] | Noreen. | 诺玲 |
[1:11:50] | l had to go in anyway. | 无论如何 我都得动身了 |
[1:11:52] | lt was time for my speech. | 要轮到我致词了 |
[1:12:01] | And that’s what l know about Robert Spritzel. | 这就是我所了解的罗伯特.斯普里泽 |
[1:12:04] | Forbearance, charity, wisdom. | 稳重、宽厚、睿智 |
[1:12:10] | There are too few like him. | 他这样的人实在太难得了 |
[1:12:13] | And now Robert’s son, David. | 现在由罗伯特的儿子戴维致词 |
[1:12:29] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:12:34] | Many of you came from long distances… | 你们中有很多人是远道而来… |
[1:12:37] | and l know l speak for my mom and Noreen… | 我要代表我妈妈、诺玲… |
[1:12:41] | and my family, Mike and Shelly, when l say thank you. | 还有我的孩子迈克和雪丽 对你们表示感谢 |
[1:12:49] | When l think of my dad, l think of Bob Seger’s Like a Rock. | 每当我想到爸爸 我就会想起鲍勃·西格的《宛若山岩》 |
[1:12:57] | And then the power went out. | 就在这时候停电了 |
[1:13:11] | Then, when the lights came back on in 40 minutes… | 然后 当40分钟后灯光重新亮起… |
[1:13:15] | everyone had pretty much forgotten that l was talking… | 大家都忘记了我要致词… |
[1:13:20] | and we never finished that part of the thing. | 于是这部分仪式也就不了了之 |
[1:13:23] | So my speech was, “When l think of my dad… | 所以我的致词就是: 每当我想到爸爸… |
[1:13:26] | “l think of Bob Seger’s Like a Rock.” | 我就会想起鲍勃·西格的《宛若山岩》 |
[1:13:30] | That’s all l said at my dad’s living funeral… | 这就是我在爸爸的生前葬礼上 作的全部发言… |
[1:13:33] | something about Bob Seger. | 一句关于鲍勃·西格的话 |
[1:13:53] | You’ve reached 272-7638. Please leave a message. | 您拨通的是272-7638请留言 |
[1:13:58] | Dave, it’s Mark Dersen from Hello America. | 戴维 我是”你好美国”节目的 马克.德尔讯 |
[1:14:02] | Can you give me a call back? l called a couple of times Friday… | 可以给我回个电话吗? 星期五我打来好几次… |
[1:14:06] | and l’m wondering why you haven’t called me back. | 不知道为什么你没回电 |
[1:14:09] | lf l need to move down on my list, look, l need to know. Okay? | 假如我必须考虑名单上的候补人选 请你给我个准信好吗? |
[1:14:12] | lt’s not “Hello, you know, whatever, Orlando.” | 这可不是开玩笑 |
[1:14:16] | Look. l’m still jacked about you, Dave. | 我还是非常希望你来干 戴维 |
[1:14:18] | l just need to hear from you. Give me a call. | 只要你给我个答复就行 给我回电吧 |
[1:14:31] | Your phone’s ringing. | 你的手机响了 |
[1:14:34] | l know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:39] | Why aren’t you getting it? | 为什么你不接? |
[1:14:43] | lt’s the Bryant Gumbel thing. | 是布莱恩特 甘宝的那件事 |
[1:14:46] | So why aren’t you getting it? | 那你为什么不接? |
[1:14:49] | Did you bring that stuff? | 你把那东西拿来了吗? |
[1:14:52] | lt’s by the door. | 就在门边 |
[1:15:01] | You should get it. | 你应该接电话的 |
[1:15:14] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:15:16] | lt was a McDonald’s hot apple pie. | 这是麦当劳的香辣苹果派 |
[1:15:19] | They’re not kidding. | 他们没有骗人 |
[1:15:21] | lt was hot. | 确实很辣 |
[1:15:46] | The other thing that gets to people… | 我想 导致人们扔馅饼的… |
[1:15:49] | that leads to pies, l guess… | 另一个原因是… |
[1:15:52] | are these catch phrases we’re required to use… | 我们为了让节目吸引人… |
[1:15:54] | to single the program out. | 而使用的那些广告词 |
[1:15:57] | lt gets under people’s skin. | 它会把人惹火 |
[1:15:59] | Spritz Nipper. | 斯普里兹大钳 |
[1:16:05] | But the whole thing about all of it… | 但是归根结底… |
[1:16:07] | all the getting hit with stuff… | 说到被人扔东西… |
[1:16:10] | the whole thing is, who gets hit with a fucking pie, anyway? | 最关键的是:什么样的人会被馅饼扔到? |
[1:16:12] | Did anyone ever throw a pie at Thomas Jefferson? | 有人朝托马斯·杰弗逊扔过馅饼吗? |
[1:16:14] | Or Buzz Aldrin? l doubt it. | 巴兹·奥尔德林*呢?我想没有 (*第二位登上月球的宇航员) |
[1:16:17] | But this is like the ninth time l got…. | 可我好像已经是第九次被扔…. |
[1:16:20] | Clowns get hit with pies. | 小丑才会被馅饼扔到 |
[1:16:36] | -Fuck! -l’m Mike’s father! Here’s your shit! | -操! -我是迈克的父亲!这是你的狗屁东西! |
[1:16:47] | l saw you buy this at the mall on North Avenue! | 我看见你在北方大道的商场买的! |
[1:16:50] | And l’m telling the cops, too! | 我也会这么跟警察说! |
[1:16:52] | So you can cut your crap about Mike jacking your wallet! | 所以你趁早收回那些屁话! 迈克才没偷你的钱包! |
[1:17:00] | He’s just a kid. See! | 他还是个孩子明白吗! |
[1:17:03] | He looks grown, but he’s just a kid! | 他个头挺大 可还是个孩子! |
[1:17:06] | You fucking asshole. | 你这混账王八蛋 |
[1:17:13] | l mean, l’ll bet no one ever threw a pie at, like… | 我敢打赌 从来没人拿馅饼砸过… |
[1:17:16] | Harriet Tubman, the founder of the Underground Railroad. | “地下铁道”*的创建人哈丽特·塔布曼 (*帮助黑奴逃出南方的秘密渠道) |
[1:17:20] | l’ll bet you a million fucking dollars. | 我敢跟你赌一百万美元 |
[1:17:52] | The first time l was struck with something… | 我第一次挨砸… |
[1:17:55] | a chicken breast from Kenny Rogers… | 是肯尼·罗杰斯店的鸡块… |
[1:17:58] | l was standing next to a garbage pail. | 那时我正站在垃圾桶边上 |
[1:18:01] | l thought it might’ve been an accident, that they were throwing it out. | 我还以为那不是有意的 他们只是想扔垃圾 |
[1:18:05] | The second time, it hit me square on the chin… | 第二次 正中我的下巴… |
[1:18:08] | a soft taco. | 软式塔可饼 |
[1:18:10] | Then, pop. | 然后是汽水 |
[1:18:12] | A falafel. | 沙拉三明治 |
[1:18:15] | McNuggets. | 麦乐鸡 |
[1:18:18] | Always fast food. | 都是快餐 |
[1:18:21] | Fast food. | 快餐 |
[1:18:23] | Shit people would rather throw out than finish. | 那些混蛋吃不完就宁可扔掉 |
[1:18:27] | lt’s easy. lt tastes all right… | 快餐很容易做味道也还可以… |
[1:18:29] | but it doesn’t really provide you any nourishment. | 但是一点营养都没有 |
[1:18:34] | l’m fast food. | 我就是快餐 |
[1:18:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:18:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:18:44] | -Did you see him? -Yeah. | -你见过他了? -对 |
[1:18:48] | Am l gonna get in trouble? l didn’t do anything. | 我会有麻烦吗?我什么都没做 |
[1:18:53] | You’re not in trouble. l took care of it. | 你不会有麻烦了我已经摆平了 |
[1:18:58] | l got on him. | 我找过他了 |
[1:19:00] | l let him know we’re not messing around. | 让他知道我们不是省油的灯 |
[1:19:03] | l whaled on him. | 我把他一顿胖揍 |
[1:19:05] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:06] | l caught him one clean one for sure, on the forehead… | 我正好砸中他的额头… |
[1:19:09] | and then l fucking whaled on him. | 然后又给他一顿胖揍 |
[1:19:12] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[1:19:14] | He’s not going to say you stole anything, and you’re not in trouble. | 他不会再说你偷他东西了 你不会有麻烦了 |
[1:19:26] | -What are you eating? -Corn dog. | -你吃的是什么? -玉米热狗 |
[1:19:44] | You’re a kid, Mike. Fuck. | 你是个孩子 迈克妈的 |
[1:19:47] | -l’m not a kid. -You are a kid. | -我不是孩子了 -你是个孩子 |
[1:19:49] | Don’t put yourself in grown-up situations again until you’re a grown-up. | 别再掺和大人的事情 等你真正长大再说 |
[1:19:53] | -Okay. -Okay? | -好 -好吗? |
[1:19:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:19:58] | -Do you want me to get you a corn dog? -What? No. | -要我给你买个玉米热狗吗? -什么?不要 |
[1:20:02] | What do you want? | 那你要吃什么? |
[1:20:05] | Nothing. | 什么都不要 |
[1:20:23] | Weatherman! | 气象先生! |
[1:20:33] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[1:20:36] | -Are you all right? -Yeah. | -你还好吧? -嗯 |
[1:20:40] | l just wanted you to…. | 我只是想让你…. |
[1:20:42] | What? | 什么? |
[1:20:45] | l was eighteen | 我十八岁那年 |
[1:20:47] | Didn’t have a care | 无忧无虑 |
[1:20:50] | Working for peanuts | 辛勤工作赚点小钱 |
[1:20:53] | Not a dime to spare | 从来都是省不下一点 |
[1:20:56] | But l was lean and solid everywhere | 但是我年轻力壮 筋骨强健 |
[1:21:01] | Like a rock | 宛若山岩 |
[1:21:05] | l don’t really get it. | 我不是很明白你的话 |
[1:21:08] | Am l following it? | 我没听错吧? |
[1:21:13] | lt was just a lead up to other things l wanted to say. | 那只是一段开场白 我还有很多别的话要说 |
[1:21:17] | Here’s the part. | 这一段是重点 |
[1:21:19] | And l held firm | 而我坚守信念 |
[1:21:21] | To what l felt was right | 从不改变 |
[1:21:23] | Like a rock | 宛若山岩 |
[1:21:26] | l wanted to talk about that part… | 我就是想拿这一段… |
[1:21:28] | about you. | 来说你 |
[1:21:31] | That’s like you. | 你就是这样的 |
[1:21:32] | l was strong as l could be | 我尽量坚强 |
[1:21:35] | Like a rock | 宛若山岩 |
[1:21:39] | l got the job. | 我得到那份工作了 |
[1:21:42] | New York? | 纽约? |
[1:21:45] | That’s terrific. That’s a remarkable income. | 太好了 那份薪水高得很啊 |
[1:21:48] | That’s more money than l ever made, that salary. | 比我挣过的还多 |
[1:21:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:21:53] | That’s quite an American accomplishment. | 这是典型的美国式成功 |
[1:21:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:22:09] | l can’t knuckle down. | 我没法专心工作 |
[1:22:12] | Noreen’s marrying Russ. | 诺玲要和拉斯结婚了 |
[1:22:14] | There’s nothing to knuckle down on, so… | 我再工作也没什么意思了 所以… |
[1:22:16] | l can’t fucking knuckle down. | 我他妈的没法专心工作 |
[1:22:22] | Your hand. | 你的手 |
[1:22:26] | l just saw Mike’s counselor. | 我刚才去找了迈克的辅导员 |
[1:22:29] | Mike mentioned that you were gonna fix this business up. | 迈克说过 你要去摆平那件事 |
[1:22:35] | He’s in no trouble? | 他现在不会有麻烦了吧? |
[1:22:38] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[1:22:46] | Your hand okay? | 你的手没事吧? |
[1:22:48] | lt’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:22:49] | -You certain? -Don’t worry. | -你肯定? -别担心 |
[1:22:53] | You always worry about your kids… | 人总是会担心自己的孩子… |
[1:22:56] | no matter how old. | 不管年纪多大 |
[1:22:59] | There’s always looking after. | 总是有要照看的东西 |
[1:23:12] | l read your book. | 我读了你的书 |
[1:23:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:23:19] | l was going to do some more work on it, then l chucked it. | 我本来想做些修改 后来就把它扔了 |
[1:23:23] | -You chucked it. -Garbage. | -你把它扔了 -垃圾 |
[1:23:28] | lt’s just what l do, David. | 我也是这么干的 戴维 |
[1:23:33] | l’ve practiced and l’ve gotten good. | 我练过好多次 后来就会写了 |
[1:23:36] | Like you and the weather business. | 你做天气预报也是这样 |
[1:23:41] | But l don’t predict it. | 可我不是在预报 |
[1:23:43] | Nobody does, ’cause it’s just wind. lt’s wind. | 没人能预报 因为那就是风、风呀 |
[1:23:45] | lt blows all over the place! | 到处乱刮的! |
[1:23:47] | What the fuck? | 这他妈的算什么? |
[1:23:56] | l have to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[1:23:58] | David. | 戴维 |
[1:24:06] | This shit life… | 对这种狗屎人生… |
[1:24:11] | we must chuck some things. | 我们必须扔掉一些东西 |
[1:24:18] | We must chuck them… | 我们必须扔掉它们… |
[1:24:21] | in this shit life. | 在这种狗屎人生里 |
[1:24:30] | There’s always looking after. | 总是有要照看的东西 |
[1:24:35] | You have time. | 你还有时间 |
[1:24:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:39] | Pretty soon after Robert’s living funeral, we had his real one. | 罗伯特的生前葬礼过了没多久 我们就给他办了真正的葬礼 |
[1:26:39] | l’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:26:44] | That’s a lovely thing to say to me. | 这话说得真好 |
[1:26:48] | Where’d you hear that? | 从哪儿听来的? |
[1:26:50] | His friends. | 他朋友那里 |
[1:26:59] | l’m glad one of you brought an umbrella. | 还好你们俩有一个带伞了 |
[1:27:01] | l had a feeling it was going to rain today. | 我预感今天会下雨 |
[1:27:04] | You’re not going to take my job, are you? | 你不会也干我这行吧? |
[1:27:06] | No. l’m going to be a cameraman for Monday Night Football. | 不我打算给”星期一晚间橄榄球” 栏目做摄影师 |
[1:27:12] | ls that okay? | 那样可以吧? |
[1:27:15] | Yeah. That’s good. | 嗯 那很好 |
[1:27:21] | There are a great many of Robert’s friends here, even in winter. | 虽然时值严冬 还是有许多罗伯特的 朋友赶来了 |
[1:27:26] | l think it’s because Robert was unusual. | 我想这是因为罗伯特非同凡响 |
[1:27:29] | l think that’s what brought so many of you out. | 这就是这么多人来这里的原因 |
[1:27:33] | A loving husband and father for 40 years. | 他在40年里一直是 深情的丈夫和慈爱的父亲 |
[1:27:36] | And a good friend to some of you for longer. | 和你们某些人的深厚友谊则更长 |
[1:27:40] | l’m sure that’s why we appreciated and loved Robert. | 我相信正因为如此我们才会 深深感激和爱戴着罗伯特 |
[1:27:45] | He was excellent. | 他是杰出的 |
[1:27:48] | Selfless. | 无私的 |
[1:27:50] | Resolute. | 坚毅的 |
[1:27:52] | l remember once… | 我记得以前… |
[1:27:55] | imagining what my life would be like, what l’d be like. | 我设想过自己的人生会是什么样子 我自己会是什么样子 |
[1:28:00] | l pictured having all these qualities. | 我想象自己拥有所有这些品质 |
[1:28:02] | Strong, positive qualities… | 优良的品质… |
[1:28:05] | that people could pick up on from across a room. | 可以让人出类拔萃的品质 |
[1:28:11] | But as time passed… | 但是随着岁月流逝… |
[1:28:13] | few ever became any qualities l actually had. | 这些品质我差不多一个也没得到 |
[1:28:18] | And all the possibilities l faced, and the sorts of people l could be… | 而我当初面对的各种可能性 和我可能成为的各式人等… |
[1:28:22] | all of them got reduced every year to fewer and fewer… | 也在年复一年地减少… |
[1:28:27] | until finally they got reduced to one… | 最后终于只剩下一种… |
[1:28:31] | to who l am. | 那就是现在的我 |
[1:28:38] | And that’s who l am… | 那就是现在的我.. |
[1:28:44] | the weatherman. | 气象先生 |
[1:29:36] | But first Dave Spritz has the check of our national weather. Dave. | 首先还是让戴维 斯普里兹看看 全国的天气情况戴维 |
[1:29:39] | Well, thanks, Bryant. Well, it feels like spring if you’re in the Northeast. | 多谢 布莱恩特现在如果你身处东北部 就会感到温暖如春 |
[1:29:42] | ls it gonna last? Let’s take a look. | 这样的天气会持续下去吗? 让我们看一下 |
[1:29:43] | We’ve got a warm weather system to thank for these high temperatures…. | 我们能得到这样的温暖天气 要感谢一个暖气团…. |
[1:29:46] | Mike, you ready for school? | 迈克 你可以上学了吧? |
[1:29:48] | Russ? | 拉斯? |
[1:29:50] | Let’s go, guys. | 走吧 |
[1:29:52] | Come on. | 快点啦 |
[1:29:54] | You’re gonna get it! | 你跑不了的! |
[1:29:56] | -Bye, Shelly. -Bye, Mom. | -再见 雪丽 -再见 妈妈 |
[1:29:58] | That’s your national weather. l’ll be back with your local focus… | 全国的天气情况就是这样 稍后我会… |
[1:30:00] | at the bottom of the hour. | 给大家预报各地的天气 |
[1:30:21] | -Hey, are you Dave Spritz? -Yeah. | -嘿 你是戴维 斯普里兹吧? -是的 |
[1:30:25] | -Can l get your autograph? -Sure. | -可以给我签名吗? -当然可以 |
[1:30:31] | So is it going to rain today? | 今天会下雨吗? |
[1:30:35] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[1:30:41] | Hey, Hello America. | 你好 美国 |
[1:30:43] | l’ve been doing the show for a few months. | 我出演这个节目已经有几个月了 |
[1:30:46] | People don’t throw things at me anymore… | 人们再也没有朝我扔过东西… |
[1:30:49] | maybe because l carry a bow around. | 可能是因为我带着弓箭到处跑吧 |
[1:30:52] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:30:59] | l go back to Chicago weekends… | 每到周末我就回芝加哥… |
[1:31:00] | keep it steady with Mike and Shelly… | 和迈克还有雪丽保持关系… |
[1:31:02] | come back, do the weather. So…. Forecast? | 然后再回来做天气节目 …. 预报? |
[1:31:07] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[1:31:08] | Another man is with my family. | 另一个人和我的亲人住在一起 |
[1:31:11] | Things didn’t work out the way l predicted. | 和我预想的是两码事 |
[1:31:14] | Accepting that’s not easy… | 接受这个现实并不容易… |
[1:31:17] | but easy doesn’t enter into grown-up life. | 但是成年人的生活里本来就没有容易二字 |
[1:31:23] | l’ll take this American accomplishment. | 我会接受这种美国式成功的 |
[1:31:26] | That’s where l live… | 这就是我现在的处境… |
[1:31:27] | behind Fire Brigade 47. Okay. | 排在47消防队后面行啊 |
[1:31:31] | But in front of SpongeBob. | 但是在棉球方块前面 |
[1:31:35] | Hello, America. | 你好 美国 |