时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | previously on the west wing: | |
[00:07] | C.j. Yes, sir. | 茜洁 是,先生 |
[00:08] | I’ve got my own press secretary. | 我有自己的新闻秘书 |
[00:10] | When she tells you something | 当她告诉你一些事 |
[00:12] | Consider it a directive from this office. | 就当是本办公室的指令 |
[00:14] | I’m not 100% sure where this office | 我不能百分之百确定 |
[00:17] | Gets the authority to direct me to the men’s room. | 这间办公室 有权利命令我到男厕去 |
[00:19] | Bring sam seaborn. | 带山姆希朋来 |
[00:21] | Sam’s got enough going on without you making a booty call. | 山姆的麻烦已经够多了 你别想去钓他 |
[00:23] | I’m not making a booty call. | 我才不是想去钓他 |
[00:24] | When you flirt with me | 当你跟我调情时 |
[00:26] | Are you doing it to get a story? | 是否为了取得新闻内幕 |
[00:27] | No. Why are you doing it? | 不是 那你为何要这样做? |
[00:28] | I’m doing it to flirt with you. | 就是要跟你调情 |
[00:29] | Jenny’s asking me for a divorce. | 珍妮要求与我离婚 |
[00:32] | You’re kidding me. | 别开玩笑了 |
[00:33] | No. | 不,不是开玩笑 |
[00:39] | President: yellowstone, established through an act | “政敌难防” |
[00:42] | signed by ulysses s. Grant | 黄石公园的兴建是由 葛兰特签字所通过的法案 |
[00:43] | Was the nation’s first national park. | 在一八七二年三月一日 |
[00:45] | March 1, 1872. | 成立的第一座国家公园 |
[00:47] | It’s getting late, sir. I was wondering | 已经很晚了,先生 |
[00:48] | Are we through for the evening? | 我在想我们是否已经结束了? |
[00:50] | Well, we’re through with work, josh | 工作部份是结束了,乔西 |
[00:52] | But this part’s fun. Which part, sir? | 不过这一部份很有趣 |
[00:54] | The part where I get you to sit down | 哪一部份?先生 |
[00:56] | And teach you a little something. | 我让你坐下来,给你上一堂课 的这一部份 |
[00:58] | Ah, yeah. | 喔,是的 |
[00:59] | You’re not tired, sir? | 你不累吗?先生 |
[01:00] | No. | 不会 |
[01:01] | Perhaps if you got into bed and… | 如果你在床上的话 |
[01:03] | I’m a national park buff, josh. | 我是国家公园专家,乔西 |
[01:06] | I’m sorry, sir? | |
[01:07] | I say, I’m a national park buff. | 你说什么,先生? |
[01:09] | I’ll bet you didn’t know that about me. | 我说我是国家公园专家 打赌你不知道这点 |
[01:11] | Well, I didn’t know that about you, sir | 我…我不知道这点 |
[01:13] | But I’m certainly not surprised. | 但我肯定不惊讶 |
[01:15] | Why is that? | 为何? |
[01:16] | You’re quite a nerd, mr. President. | 你真是一个书呆子,总统先生 |
[01:20] | Really? | 真的? 是的 |
[01:21] | Yes, sir. | 真的? 是的 |
[01:23] | I assume that was said with all due respect. | 你说这话是出于恭维吧 |
[01:25] | Yes, sir. Is it nerd-like | 是的,先生 |
[01:28] | To know that everglades national park is the largest | 大沼泽国家公园是美国本土 |
[01:32] | Remaining subtropical wilderness in the continental united states | 仅有的最大亚热带荒野 |
[01:35] | And has extensive mangrove forests? | 同时拥有广阔的红树林 |
[01:37] | Just a little bit, yes, sir. | 知道这一点是不是书呆子呢? 是有那么一点 |
[01:39] | 54 national parks in this country, josh. | 本国有五十四座国家公园 |
[01:40] | Please tell me you haven’t been to all of them. | 请告诉我你尚未去过全部 |
[01:43] | I have been to all of them. | 我全部都去过了 |
[01:44] | I should show you my slides. | 我应该拿我收集的幻灯片 给你看 |
[01:46] | Oh, would you? | 喔?可以吗? |
[01:47] | Grand canyon | 大峡谷、布莱斯峡谷 不毛之地、卡不托暗礁 |
[01:48] | Bryce canyon, badlands, capitol reef, acadia | 大峡谷、布莱斯峡谷 不毛之地、卡不托暗礁 |
[01:51] | Which is so often overlooked. | 还有经常被忽略的 阿卡迪亚国家公园 |
[01:52] | You should certainly feel free to keep talking | 你当然可以继续说话 |
[01:55] | But I need to go home So that I can be back in my office | 不过我必须回家去 |
[01:58] | In four hours. Dry tortugas. | 以便在四小时后回到办公室 |
[02:01] | See, the thing is, I can’t leave until you give me permission. | 旱托图卡斯国家公园 我知道问题是没有你的允许 我不能离开 |
[02:04] | Petrified forest, north cascades, joshua tree | 化石森林、北卡斯凯 约书亚树 |
[02:07] | Shenandoah national park | 还有就在我们维吉尼亚州的 仙那度国家公园 |
[02:08] | Right here in virginia. | 还有就在我们维吉尼亚州的 仙那度国家公园 |
[02:09] | We should organize a staff field trip to shenandoah. | 我们应该为幕僚人员 |
[02:13] | I could even act as the guide. | 组一团仙那度之旅 |
[02:15] | What do you think? | 我甚至可以当导游,你认为呢 |
[02:16] | Good a place as any to dump your body. What was that? | 那里应该是弃尸的好地方 |
[02:20] | Did I say that out loud? | 你说什么? 我有说的那么大声吗? |
[02:23] | See, and I was going to let you go home. | 你看…我本来要让你回家了 |
[02:26] | But instead? | 但是这下… 我们再来谈谈优胜美地 |
[02:28] | We’re going to talk about yosemite. | 但是这下… 我们再来谈谈优胜美地 罗伯洛 茉拉凯利 杜希尔 艾莉森詹尼 里察薛福 约翰史宾塞 布雷迪威佛德 马丁辛 “白宫风云” |
[03:21] | Thank you, mr. Mcgarry. | 谢谢,马加瑞先生 |
[03:22] | Thanks, tony. Hang on. | 谢谢,马加瑞先生 谢谢你,东尼 且慢 |
[03:24] | Let me pay for it. No. | 谢谢你,东尼 且慢 由我来付吧 |
[03:25] | I said I was taking you out to breakfast. | 不 我说过要带你出来吃早餐的 |
[03:27] | Yeah, but this is my hotel, mallory. | 是 |
[03:29] | Dad… | 但这是我的饭店,玛勒理 |
[03:30] | How much does a cup of coffee cost here, tony? | 爸爸 东尼 这里的咖啡一杯多少钱? |
[03:32] | $6.50. | 六块半 |
[03:34] | You want to pay the check? | |
[03:36] | No. | 你要付吗? 不了 |
[03:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[03:43] | $6.50? | 六块半? |
[03:43] | Yes. | 六块半? |
[03:46] | You haven’t told me about your mom. | 是的 你还没告诉我你妈的近况 |
[03:48] | Dad… | 爸… 告诉我… |
[03:49] | Man: Leo. Congressman skinner. | 爸… 告诉我… 里奥 |
[03:50] | Congratulations. Thank you. | 史基纳议员 恭喜 |
[03:51] | My daughter, mallory. | 恭喜 谢谢,你认识我女儿,玛勒理 当然,嗨!你好吗? |
[03:52] | Oh, of course. Hi. | 谢谢,你认识我女儿,玛勒理 |
[03:53] | Good to see you, congressman. | 当然,嗨!你好吗? |
[03:55] | Congrats again, leo. | 很高兴见到你,议员 再次恭喜你,里奥 |
[03:56] | To all of us. | 祝我们所有人 |
[03:57] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:59] | The banking bill? | 银行法案? 是 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 银行法案? 是 会通过吗? 会 |
[04:01] | It’s going to pass? | 会通过吗? 会 |
[04:02] | Yeah. Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[04:03] | Thank you. You haven’t | 恭喜了 谢谢,你还没告诉我你妈近况 |
[04:04] | Told me about your mother. | 谢谢,你还没告诉我你妈近况 |
[04:08] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[04:10] | Is she…? | 她… |
[04:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 跟我说什么事都可以 |
[04:15] | Tell me anything. | 我不知道 跟我说什么事都可以 |
[04:17] | You could call her and ask her how she’s doing, you know… | 你可以自己打电话给她 问她近况好不好 |
[04:20] | Yeah, or I could just ask you. | 对,或是我问你也行 |
[04:21] | You could, though clearly asking me won’t do any good. | 你可以 但问我不会有任何好处 |
[04:24] | I’m beginning to get that impression. | 我也开始这么觉得 |
[04:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[04:27] | Opera tickets. It’s our subscription night. | 是我们之前预订的平剧门票 制片:克里斯汀哈姆斯 |
[04:29] | Mom doesn’t want them? | 妈不想要? 她不要 |
[04:31] | No. | 妈不想要? 她不要 |
[04:31] | Did you ask her? | 你问过她吗? |
[04:33] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[04:34] | While you were asking her | 当你问她是否想要平剧门票时 难道你不会顺便问她是否安好 |
[04:35] | If she wanted opera tickets | 当你问她是否想要平剧门票时 |
[04:36] | You couldn’t just ask her how she’s doing? | 难道你不会顺便问她是否安好 |
[04:38] | I had an opportunity to give you up | 你知道我曾经想过 |
[04:40] | For adoption, you know? | 把你送给别人收养吗? |
[04:42] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[04:43] | Why can’t you say “Congratulations”? | 制片:李维林威尔斯 你为何不说恭喜? |
[04:46] | On the banking bill? | 你是指银行法案? 是的 |
[04:48] | Yes. | 我刚才说过了啊 |
[04:48] | I just did. Please… | 我刚才说过了啊 |
[04:50] | You were– I don’t know– | 拜托,玛勒理你… 我不知道…你笑得不自然 |
[04:51] | You were smirking | 爸… 眼珠子翻转 |
[04:52] | Dad. Rolling your eyes. | 爸… 眼珠子翻转 |
[04:53] | I was doing neither. | 我才没有这样 |
[04:54] | You were doing it | 你说话的声音告诉了我 |
[04:55] | With your voice. | 你说话的声音告诉了我 爸,你扯太远了 |
[04:56] | Father, you’ve gone round the bend. | 爸,你扯太远了 |
[05:00] | You want the tickets? | 你要这门票吗? |
[05:02] | Yes. | 要 |
[05:02] | You want to walk me | 要不要陪我走回办公室? |
[05:04] | Back to work? | |
[05:07] | Sure. | 当然 编剧:朗欧斯朋、杰夫李诺 |
[05:20] | C.j. Till 2:00 in the morning? | 到凌晨两点? 是的 |
[05:21] | Yes. They were talking about national parks | 他们谈国家公园一直到 |
[05:23] | Till 2:00 in the morning? | 凌晨两点? |
[05:24] | I’d imagine the president | 我可以想像总统先生 导演:亚伦泰勒 |
[05:26] | Was doing the lion’s share of the talking. | 淘淘不绝的样子 |
[05:28] | We beat the banking lobby! | 我们打败银行游说团体 |
[05:29] | It’s going to pass? | 法案会通过吗? 我们会打败他们的 |
[05:29] | We beat them. | 法案会通过吗? 我们会打败他们的 |
[05:30] | You’re confident? | 你有信心? 是的,稳操胜算 |
[05:31] | Yes. It’s in the bag. | 你有信心? 是的,稳操胜算 |
[05:32] | Were you and josh talking | 你和乔西谈国家公园 |
[05:33] | Till 2:00 a.m. About national parks? | 一直到凌晨两点吗? |
[05:35] | Ooh, c.j., everglades national park… | 茜洁,大沼泽国家公园 是伟大的… |
[05:37] | Is one of the great… Mr. President. | 总统先生? |
[05:38] | I got to take this call | 是的,我要接这通电话 |
[05:39] | So I can gloat about the banking bill. | 才能吹捧我的银行法案 |
[05:40] | Enjoy yourself, sir. | 好好享受吧 |
[05:42] | Be talking about this today. | 好好享受吧 |
[05:43] | This is the story. Crunched them! | 茜洁,今天就大谈这件事 这可是今天的大新闻 |
[05:44] | Yes, sir. | 让所有媒体都知道 是的 |
[05:45] | Oh, incidentally… | 喔,顺道一提 |
[05:47] | The california live oak… Mr. President. | 加州利佛橡树是其一… |
[05:48] | Right. | 总统先生… 好 |
[05:49] | Have a good day, sir. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[05:51] | Twelfth round knockout, c.j. | 把他们全给打败 |
[05:52] | Yes, sir. Good morning. | 是的,先生 |
[06:04] | Good morning. | 早安 早安,副总统先生 |
[06:05] | How you doing? | 早安,副总统先生 |
[06:07] | Let’s take our seats. The president’s going to be | 大家请坐,总统将晚几分钟到 |
[06:09] | A couple of minutes late And he wanted me to get things started. | 他希望我在这儿先开始 |
[06:12] | I should begin by welcoming all of you | 我要欢迎各位来参加 |
[06:14] | To our third cabinet meeting | 我们第三次阁员会议 |
[06:16] | Our first in six months | 是在这六个月内的第一次 我知道总统希望我特别指出 |
[06:17] | And I know the president would want me to point out | 是在这六个月内的第一次 我知道总统希望我特别指出 |
[06:21] | That these meetings are for us a unique opportunity | 这些会议提供我们 |
[06:24] | To come together and exchange ideas | 一个宝贵的相聚机会 |
[06:26] | And discuss our goals for the future. | 交换意见 |
[06:28] | Surely our first goal has to be finding a way | 讨论我们未来的目标 当然,我们的首要目标就是 |
[06:32] | To work with congress | 必须找寻一个 |
[06:34] | And we need to reach out to the house and to the… | 与国会共事的方法 我们需要和白宫密切联系… |
[06:38] | Mr. President. | 早安,总统先生 早安,总统先生 总统先生 |
[06:42] | This is the saddest-looking cabinet I have ev… | 这是我见过最悲哀的内阁 |
[06:45] | Look at this. | 看看… |
[06:47] | I have an agriculture secretary here | 我居然找了这个一生中 |
[06:49] | Who has never eaten a vegetable in his life. | 从未吃过蔬菜的农业部长 |
[06:52] | Everybody sit down. | 大家请坐,你们会令我发疯 早安,里奥 |
[06:53] | You’re freaking me out. | 大家请坐,你们会令我发疯 早安,里奥 |
[06:54] | Good morning, leo. Good morning, sir. | 早安 |
[06:55] | Hello. Hello. | 早安 哈�� |
[06:57] | Are you taking minutes? Yes, sir. | 哈�� 你在做会议记录吗? 是的,先生 |
[06:58] | What’s your name? Mildred, sir. | 你的大名是? 麦瑞德 |
[07:00] | I’m josiah bartlet. I’m the president of the united states. | 麦瑞德 我是杰德巴特勒,美国总统 |
[07:02] | What did I miss? The vice president. | 是的,先生 |
[07:04] | “Let’s take our seats. | 我错过了什么? |
[07:05] | “The president’s going to be | 副总统说,请大家坐下 总统将会晚几分钟来… |
[07:06] | A few minutes late…” | 你可以跳过再往下念吗? |
[07:07] | Uh, would you skip down, please? | 你可以跳过再往下念吗? |
[07:09] | Yes, sir. “I know that the president would want me to point out | 是的,我知道总统希望我 |
[07:12] | That these meetings are a unique opportunity for us…” | 特别指出这些会议是 让我们相聚的宝贵机会… |
[07:14] | Actually, I find these meetings | 事实上我发现这些会议 |
[07:16] | To be a fairly mind-numbing experience | 会让人心智麻木 |
[07:18] | But leo assures me that they are constitutionally required | 但是里奥向我保证 召开这些会议是宪法规定的 |
[07:21] | So let’s get it over with. | 所以我们快把它开完吧 请继续,麦瑞德 |
[07:22] | Proceed, mildred. | 所以我们快把它开完吧 请继续,麦瑞德 “当然我们的首要目标就是 找寻一个国会共事的方法” |
[07:23] | “Surely our first goal | “当然我们的首要目标就是 |
[07:25] | Has to be finding a way to work with congress.” | 找寻一个国会共事的方法” |
[07:27] | Who said that? | 谁这样说? 副总统 |
[07:28] | The vice… I did, sir. | 我说的 |
[07:30] | Our first goal should be finding a way to work with congress? | 我们的首要目标是 找寻与国会共事的方法? |
[07:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[07:36] | You don’t think our first goal | 你不认为我们的首要目标 |
[07:37] | Should be finding a way to best serve the american people? | 应该是找寻服务美国人民 的最佳方法? |
[07:42] | I didn’t say that, mr. President. | 我没有那样说,总统先生 |
[07:45] | Really? | 真的,让我看看,是的 |
[07:46] | Let’s have a look. | |
[07:50] | Yes, that’s what it says right here. | 那是你刚说的 |
[07:52] | Would you like mildred to read it back again? | 你需要麦瑞德再念一次吗? |
[07:54] | No, thank you, sir. | 不了,谢谢 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好的,还有其他事吗?麦瑞德 |
[07:58] | Anything else, mildred? | 没有了 |
[08:00] | No, sir. | 好,现在开始工作吧 |
[08:01] | Good. | 好,现在开始工作吧 |
[08:02] | Now let’s get to work. | |
[08:09] | It’s good. | 很好 是 |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 非常好 是 |
[08:11] | It’s good. | 非常好 是 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 有一点平淡 我也是这么想 |
[08:13] | It’s a little flat. | 有一点平淡 我也是这么想 |
[08:14] | Yeah, I think so, too. | 有一点平淡 我也是这么想 |
[08:15] | My writing’s been flat lately. | 我的文笔最近平淡无奇 |
[08:17] | It’s not you. It’s me. | 不是你,是我 |
[08:19] | Well, you did the best you could. | 不,你已经做到最好了 |
[08:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[08:22] | You reached your potential here. | 你已经达到了你的能力极限 |
[08:24] | I didn’t. I can do better than this. | 不,我没有 我可以做得比这更好 |
[08:25] | I can do better than this. | 我可以做得比这更好 |
[08:27] | Are you saying that I can’t do better than this? | 你说我不能做得比这更好? |
[08:29] | I’m saying you’re fine and I’m flat. | 我是说你很好,我太平淡 |
[08:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? 我们的文思溜走了 |
[08:32] | We’re having difficulty locating our talent. | 我们的文思溜走了 |
[08:34] | Hearing anything about the banking bill? | 你们有听说关于银行法案的 任何消息吗? |
[08:36] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么? |
[08:39] | I’m hearing some stuff. | 我不知道,我听说一些事 |
[08:40] | No, we’re fine. | 不,还好呀 |
[08:41] | You sure? | 不,还好呀 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I’m having lunch with crane. | 你确定吗? 是啊,我还与柯瑞恩吃午餐呢 |
[08:44] | When? | 什么时候? |
[08:45] | Lunchtime. | 午餐时间 |
[08:46] | I shouldn’t be nervous? | 我不应该紧张? |
[08:48] | No. | 不必 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[08:53] | All right… | 好,我们的文思不会跑太远 |
[08:55] | It couldn’t have gone far, right? | 不会 |
[08:57] | No. | 我们的文思就躲在 这栋建筑里的某一处 |
[08:58] | Somewhere in this building | 我们的文思就躲在 |
[09:00] | Is our talent. | 这栋建筑里的某一处 |
[09:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:05] | Danny: C.j. | 茜洁 |
[09:07] | Danny. | 丹尼 你好吗? |
[09:08] | How you doing? | 丹尼 你好吗? |
[09:09] | How is it that my staff | 我的同事怎么会让你 |
[09:10] | Just let you walk in here? | 走到这里来? |
[09:11] | They like me. | 他们喜欢我 |
[09:12] | They’re supposed to like me. | 他们应该是喜欢我才对 |
[09:14] | Go figure. | 尽管想吧 |
[09:15] | What do you need? | 你要干嘛? |
[09:16] | I heard the president roughed up hoynes | 我听说总统在内阁阁员前 对霍因斯大呼小叫 |
[09:17] | In front of the cabinet. | 你听谁说的? 你的文法错了 |
[09:18] | From who? | 你听谁说的? 你的文法错了 |
[09:19] | “Whom.” Shut up. | 你听谁说的? 你的文法错了 闭嘴 好吧 |
[09:20] | Okay. Where did you hear it? | 闭嘴 好吧 你在哪儿听到的? |
[09:21] | Got 50 cents? Yeah. | 你有五毛硬币吗? 有 |
[09:22] | Then you can read about it in my newspaper. | 那你可以在我的报纸上 看到这则消息 |
[09:24] | Hey, you want to have dinner with me tonight? | 嘿,今晚要不要跟我共进晚餐 |
[09:26] | No. Tell me more about this. | 不,多跟我说一点这件事 |
[09:27] | Did it happen? | 它确实有发生吗? |
[09:29] | On the record? Yes. | 官方说法吗? 对 |
[09:30] | Absolutely not. | 官方说法吗? 对 绝对没有 |
[09:31] | Off the record? | 非官方说法呢? 这是旧事重演 |
[09:32] | What else is new? | 非官方说法呢? 这是旧事重演 |
[09:33] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[09:34] | And you won’t have dinner with me? | 你不跟我吃晚餐吗? |
[09:36] | No. I’m a very good-looking guy. | 不 我是个大帅哥,茜洁 |
[09:37] | I mention it because it’s not | 我之所以强调这一点是因为 不是所有人都会注意到我 |
[09:38] | Something people notice right away. | 我之所以强调这一点是因为 不是所有人都会注意到我 |
[09:39] | Yes. I like seafood. | 是 我喜欢海鲜 我喜欢所有的食物 |
[09:40] | I like all food. Danny… | 是 我喜欢海鲜 我喜欢所有的食物 |
[09:42] | I should also mention I’m | 丹尼 我应该也提到我十分健谈 我善于泛舟 |
[09:43] | A lively conversationalist. | 我应该也提到我十分健谈 |
[09:45] | I’m very good at kayaking. I can kayak. | 我善于泛舟 |
[09:46] | I can’t, danny. | 我会泛舟 我不会,丹尼 我的意思是我可以教你 |
[09:47] | I can teach you. No, you idiot. | 我的意思是我可以教你 |
[09:48] | I mean, I can’t have dinner. | 不,你这个白痴 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 我是说我不能与你共进晚餐 好吧 |
[09:59] | Hoynes: so let me tell you something. | 所以我告诉你们一些事 |
[10:00] | Yesterday morning, about 10:00, these two guys, as a joke | 昨天早上约十点钟时 |
[10:04] | Posted some false information on a website | 有两个人在网路上开玩笑 |
[10:06] | About this tiny startup company | 散播一家小型新上市公司 的不实消息 |
[10:08] | And its stock started shooting up. | 这家公司股票开始狂飙 |
[10:09] | By 2:30 in the afternoon, the hoax had been uncovered | 下午两点半以前 骗局终于被发现 |
[10:12] | And the stock had adjusted itself | 而股价也自行盘整下滑 |
[10:14] | But by the end of the day | 但是在昨天收盘时 |
[10:15] | This company, which neither you nor i | 这家你我甚至商务部长 |
[10:17] | Nor the secretary of commerce had ever heard of | 从未听过的公司 |
[10:20] | Closed out as the 12th highest traded issue | 竟然在那斯达克指数 |
[10:22] | On the nasdaq index. | 以第十二巨量作收 |
[10:23] | This just in– the internet is not a fad. | 这就表示是网路并非只是 |
[10:25] | Woman: Thank you, sir. | 一时的流行 |
[10:27] | Hey, thank you all. | 谢谢副总统 |
[10:28] | Mr. Vice president? | 感谢大家 副总统先生 |
[10:30] | How you doing, danny? | 你好吗?丹尼 很好,谢谢 |
[10:31] | Fine, thank you, sir. | 你好吗?丹尼 很好,谢谢 |
[10:32] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? 内阁会议 |
[10:32] | The cabinet meeting. | 你需要什么? 内阁会议 怎么了? 有什么你想说的吗? |
[10:33] | What about it? | 怎么了? 有什么你想说的吗? |
[10:34] | Anything you want to talk about? | 我想说的? 是的,先生 |
[10:36] | Well, you know, now that you mention it | 既然你提到了 |
[10:38] | I’ve been having this recurring dream About killing you. | 我一直反覆在做杀死你的梦 |
[10:40] | Sir? What do you think that means? | 先生 你认为那代表什么? |
[10:41] | I heard some things about the meeting. | 我听说一些有关会议的事 嘿,什么事也没发生 |
[10:42] | Hey, nothing happened. | 先生 会议上什么事也没有 |
[10:43] | Sir? Nothing there. | 先生 会议上什么事也没有 我听到的可不一样 你的消息错了 |
[10:45] | I heard different. Well, you heard wrong. | 我听到的可不一样 你的消息错了 |
[10:47] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | C.j.: Sam. | 我们走吧 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 山姆 是 |
[10:53] | Have you heard anything | 山姆 是 你有没有听说有关今早 内阁会议的任何消息? |
[10:54] | About the cabinet meeting? | 你有没有听说有关今早 内阁会议的任何消息? |
[10:55] | Like what? Like the president | 像是什么? |
[10:56] | Took hoynes out for a ride? | 好比说像是总统先生 训了霍因斯一顿 |
[10:57] | Is someone talking? Yeah. | 有人在说话吗? 是的 |
[10:58] | Who? I don’t know. | 谁? 我不知道 嘿 |
[10:59] | Hey. | 嘿 嘿,玛勒理 嘿 |
[11:00] | Hey, mallory. | 嘿 嘿,玛勒理 嘿 |
[11:01] | Let me know if you hear anything. | 如果听到风声要告诉我 好 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 嗨 你好吗? |
[11:03] | Hi. How you doing? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[11:05] | Pretty good. | 很好,我刚吃完早餐 |
[11:06] | I just had breakfast with my father And I walked with him back. | 陪他走回这里 |
[11:09] | Mm-hmm. Can I talk to you for a second? | 我可以跟你谈一会吗? |
[11:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:16] | So what’s up? | 有什么事? |
[11:17] | So… | 是这样的… |
[11:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[11:20] | Here’s the thing: | 事情是这样的 |
[11:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[11:22] | Do you, by any chance, like opera? | 你喜欢歌剧吗? |
[11:24] | The opera? | 歌剧? |
[11:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:26] | You mean to go and watch and listen to? | 你是说去看去听的歌剧? 是的,山姆 |
[11:28] | Yes, sam. | 你为何如此问? |
[11:29] | Why do you ask? | 你为何如此问? |
[11:30] | Because, as it happens, I have two tickets | 因为…我凑巧有两张 |
[11:33] | To the beijing opera this evening at the kennedy center. | 今晚在甘尼迪中心 |
[11:36] | My father’s seats. | 演出的中国平剧 是我父亲的位子 |
[11:37] | Beijing opera? | 中国平剧? |
[11:38] | Yes. | 是 |
[11:39] | You’re asking me out on a date. | 你在约我? 不是 |
[11:41] | No. | 不是? 不是 |
[11:42] | No? No, I’m asking you | 不是? |
[11:43] | If you’d like to go together with me | 不是 我是在问你是否愿和我 |
[11:45] | To see an internationally renowned opera company | 一起去看国际知名剧团的 |
[11:47] | Perform a work indigenous to its culture. | 传统文化表演 |
[11:49] | Right, and in what way | 是的,它和一般约会 |
[11:50] | Will it distinguish itself from a date? | 有何不同? |
[11:53] | There will be, under no circumstances | 这是在晚间结束后 |
[11:54] | Sex for you at the end of the evening. | 绝不会和你发生性事的约会 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:59] | So, what do you say? | 那你怎么说? |
[12:00] | Well, uh… | 嗯,就像大多数人一样 |
[12:02] | Like most people, I’m an absolute nut for chinese opera. | 我为中国平剧痴狂 |
[12:06] | The chinese being known the world over | 平剧拥有浪漫又荡气回肠 |
[12:07] | For their soaring and romantic melodies. | 的音乐旋律 |
[12:10] | And what with your guarantee that there won’t be sex | 再加上你已保证没有性事 |
[12:12] | I don’t see how I could say no. | 我找不出拒绝的理由 |
[12:14] | Good, then. I’ll come by and get you at about 7:30. | 很好 我大约在七点半来接你 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:18] | And you know what’s good about this? | 你知道这约会好在哪里吗? |
[12:19] | If you hadn’t come along | 如果你没来找我去看 |
[12:21] | With your offer of chinese opera and no sex | 中国平剧,又无性事 |
[12:23] | All I’d be doing later is watching monday night football | 我会整晚看着 周一晚间的足球赛 |
[12:25] | So this works out great for me. | 所以这活动很不赖 |
[12:27] | 7:30. | 七点半 |
[12:28] | Yes, indeed. | 好,一言为定 |
[12:46] | Leo’ll be in in a minute. | 里奥待会就来了 |
[12:48] | Thank you. Thanks. ( smacking softly ) | 谢谢 |
[12:58] | What’s your thing about? | 你有什么话要说 |
[13:00] | Nothing. What’s your thing about? | 没有 |
[13:02] | Nothing. | 你有什么话要说 没有 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:06] | What do you need? | 你们要干嘛 |
[13:07] | Oh, we’re not here together. | 我们不是一起来的 |
[13:09] | Somebody go first. | 谁要先说? |
[13:13] | Danny concanon said that he heard | 丹尼听说总统与霍因斯有… |
[13:15] | That the president and hoynes had a… At the cabinet meeting? | 在内阁会议上? |
[13:18] | Yeah. It’s nothing, c.j. | 是的 没什么事,茜洁 |
[13:19] | Why is danny asking me about it? | 那为什么丹尼问我这些事? |
[13:20] | Who talked to him? | 谁告诉他的? 你想他会告诉我吗? |
[13:22] | You think he’ll tell me? Hoynes. | 一定是霍因斯 |
[13:23] | That’s what we need. | 又是他搞鬼 |
[13:25] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[13:25] | Deal with it. | 跟他交涉一下 |
[13:27] | You’re a real details man, aren’t you, leo? | 你还真是有心啊,里奥 |
[13:30] | Deal with it. ( clicks pen ) | 去交涉一下 |
[13:36] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛? 我可以再找个时间 |
[13:37] | I can come back. | 不,别这样,干嘛? |
[13:38] | No, come on. | 不,别这样,干嘛? |
[13:39] | What? | 不,别这样,干嘛? |
[13:41] | Mallory had an extra ticket to the opera for tonight | 玛勒里有一张今晚的平剧门票 |
[13:44] | And she asked me if I’d like to go. | 她问我是否想跟她去 |
[13:46] | Mallory who? | 哪个玛勒里? |
[13:48] | Mallory, your daughter. | 你的女儿玛勒里 |
[13:53] | “Mallory, my daughter”… | 我的女儿玛勒里? |
[13:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:55] | Has asked you… Yes. | 找你去看平剧 |
[13:57] | To go to the opera, using the tickets | 对 |
[13:58] | That used to belong to me and mallory’s mother… | 拿着原本是 我和她母亲的票去看? |
[14:01] | Yes. The woman who used to be my wife? | 是的 她母亲曾经是我太太 |
[14:03] | She’s made it very clear | 里奥 不管怎样,她已经说的很清楚 |
[14:05] | We won’t be doing anything tonight | 我们今晚不会做出 任何你不喜欢的事情来 |
[14:06] | You’d have a problem with. | 我们今晚不会做出 任何你不喜欢的事情来 |
[14:07] | Like what? Why don’t we stay away from that? | 像是什么? 我们最好不要细究 |
[14:10] | Best that we do. | 最好是这样 那… |
[14:11] | So… I’m fine, sam. | 我没事,山姆 你没事? |
[14:12] | You’re fine? You’re sure? Yep. | 是 你确定? |
[14:13] | Jenny and I aren’t using them– somebody should. | 珍妮和我用不着 总该有人拿去用 |
[14:16] | Thank you, leo. | 谢谢你,里奥 去工作,山姆 |
[14:17] | Go back to work, sam. | 谢谢你,里奥 去工作,山姆 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:23] | I’m fine. | |
[14:25] | Hoynes: with nitrogen and hydrogen, ladies and gentlemen– | 我没事的 |
[14:28] | Nitrogen and hydrogen. | 氮和氢,各位女士和先生 氮和氢 |
[14:29] | Now, dick brenner says we send a saturn v rocket | 布兰纳说我们可以发射 土星五号火箭 |
[14:32] | With a liquid- hydrogen payload | 上面载着液态氢气 |
[14:34] | And we can put a man on mars for $25 billion? | 或是耗资两百五十亿元 把人送上火星 |
[14:38] | That’s a steal at twice the price. | 这花费可是暴增两倍 |
[14:40] | Where are you going to get the nitrogen | 当人类登陆火星时 |
[14:41] | To get him back? | 你到哪儿取得氮让他回来呢? |
[14:42] | Well, mars is made out of nitrogen So the first thing we’ll do is | 火星是由氮气组成的 |
[14:45] | Build ourselves a gas station. ( chuckling ) | 所以首先就来盖一座加油站 |
[14:47] | Sir? Yeah, we’re done here. | 先生 是的,我们结束了 |
[14:48] | Maybe we should all go take an earth-science course again. | 或许我们所有人都该 上一堂地球科学课程 |
[14:51] | Thank you all. | 谢谢各位 |
[14:53] | Sir… C.j. Cregg asked for a minute. Yeah? | 先生,茜洁葛瑞求见 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I could’ve seen that coming. | 是的,正如我所料 |
[14:56] | C.j.: Mr. Vice president… | 副总统先生… |
[14:58] | Yeah, whoever danny has been talking to, it wasn’t me, c.j. | 不管丹尼曾跟谁谈过 那不是我,茜洁 |
[15:00] | I want to keep it from becoming a story. It’s not a story. | 我只是不想那件事见报 |
[15:03] | And I’d like to keep it that way, sir. | 它不会见报 我希望永远不会,先生 |
[15:05] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么? |
[15:06] | What happened at the cabinet meeting | 内阁会议发生什么事? |
[15:07] | And how did danny find out about it? | 丹尼为何会知道 |
[15:09] | Nothing happened at the cabinet meeting | 内阁会议上没发生什么事 |
[15:10] | And I have no idea how danny found out about it. | 我也不知道丹尼为何知道 |
[15:13] | Moreover, the implication | 同时你暗指我泄漏内幕消息 |
[15:15] | That I leaked privileged information is | |
[15:18] | As stupid as it is insulting | 不但愚蠢 而且对我是一大污辱 |
[15:19] | And I’d like to remind you | 我想提醒的是 |
[15:21] | That whatever regard you may hold for me personally | 不论你对我本人有何评价 |
[15:24] | You are addressing the office of the vice president. | 你都还是在对副总统讲话 |
[15:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 还有其他事吗? |
[15:28] | Anything else? | 是的,先生 还有其他事吗? |
[15:29] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[15:31] | Good. | 好的,我们走了 |
[15:32] | Let’s go. | 好的,我们走了 |
[15:39] | Let’s go. | |
[15:40] | What’s up? | 我们走了 |
[15:42] | Banking bill’s going to pass the house. | 什么事? |
[15:43] | Let’s prepare a statement. | 银行法案将在众议院通过 我们该准备一份声明 |
[15:44] | Crane sure? Said it was in the bag. | 柯瑞恩可以确定? 他说十拿九稳 |
[15:45] | How was lunch? In the bag. | 午餐如何? 十拿九稳 |
[15:47] | No, toby, it’s not. | 不,托比,不是吧 |
[15:48] | I just got done with crane. | 我才刚和柯瑞恩见面 |
[15:50] | Well, crane’s two hours behind. | 柯瑞恩晚了两小时 |
[15:51] | Oh, don’t tell me. | 喔,不要告诉我… |
[15:52] | What’d he attach? | 他们附加了什么? 一份土地使用的附加条款 |
[15:53] | A land-use rider. | 他们附加了什么? 一份土地使用的附加条款 |
[15:54] | Who? Broderick and eaton. | 谁? 柏德瑞克和伊顿 |
[15:56] | Broderick and eaton? Yep. | 柏德瑞克和伊顿? 是 |
[15:57] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心他们 |
[15:58] | Big sky federal reserve, sam. | 别担心他们 |
[15:59] | They want to strip-mine the length and breadth | 就是伟天联邦银行,山姆 |
[16:02] | Of montana. | 他们想把蒙大拿矿产开采殆尽 |
[16:03] | We don’t care. | 我们不在乎 |
[16:05] | We do care. | 我们不在乎 我们当然在乎 今天不能在乎 |
[16:06] | Not today. Sam… | 我们当然在乎 今天不能在乎 |
[16:07] | Since when are you outdoorsy? | 山姆 你何时开始崇尚大自然了? |
[16:09] | This isn’t about the environment– it’s retribution. | 拜托,这不关环境 是关于报复 |
[16:11] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊,正是 我们需要面见总统 |
[16:13] | ( sighs ) | 是,我们需要面见总统 柏德瑞克和伊顿? 是的 |
[16:15] | We need to see the president. | |
[16:17] | Yeah, we need to see the president. | |
[16:20] | Broderick and eaton? | |
[16:23] | Yep. | |
[16:29] | C.j.: I am reluctant to characterize it other than to say | 我只想强调总统十分关心 |
[16:32] | The president was interested In what the practicaleffects of the policy would be. | 此一政策的实质效果 |
[16:35] | But in all, you’d say the white house is optimistic | 总体而言 |
[16:38] | About the chances of passage through the house | 你说白宫对银行法案通过 持乐观态度 |
[16:39] | Of the banking bill? | 非常乐观 |
[16:40] | Very optimistic. | 非常乐观 |
[16:41] | You’re not concerned | 你们不担心 |
[16:42] | About the attachment of the land-use rider? | 土地使用的附加条款部分? |
[16:44] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[16:45] | I say the white house isn’t concerned | 我是说白宫不担心 |
[16:46] | About the attachment of the land-use rider? | 土地使用附加条款的部分吗 |
[16:49] | That’s being worked out | 此一部份已经解决 |
[16:50] | And I can go into more detail later. | 稍后我可以提供细节 |
[16:53] | Could you go into more detail now? | 有可能现在公告周知吗? |
[16:54] | I could, but you’d have no reason to talk to me later. | 可以,但是之后各位就没理由 |
[16:57] | C.j…. Later this afternoon. | 来找我谈了 |
[16:58] | Thank you, everybody. | 茜洁… |
[17:00] | ( sighs ) | 我们下午再进行,谢谢各位 |
[17:04] | Bonnie, find toby for me, would you? Sure. | 邦妮,请帮我找托比进来好吗 好的 |
[17:06] | Land-use rider was a bit of a shock, huh? | 土地使用附加条款 颇令人震惊吧 |
[17:07] | Danny, do you see this is a restricted area? | 丹尼,你有没有看到 这里是禁区? |
[17:09] | There are signs posted. | 有标示张帖着 在哪儿? |
[17:11] | Where? There are usually signs posted. | 通常都有标示张帖着 |
[17:13] | Hey, you guys don’t mind me back here, do you? | 嘿,各位不介意我再来这吧 |
[17:15] | See? Danny… | 不介意 你看吧? 丹尼… |
[17:16] | Looked like someone took your legs out from under you. | 我只是说这就像是 有人在你下面扯你后腿 |
[17:18] | Speaking of legs… First of all, you’re wrong. | 说到你的腿… |
[17:19] | Second of all, shut up. | 第一,你错了 第二,闭嘴 |
[17:21] | Third, I went to hoynes with your thing | 第三,我去找霍因斯问你的事 |
[17:22] | And he said he wasn’t the one who talked to you | 他说不是他告诉你的 我相信他的话 |
[17:24] | And I believe him, and he’s really pissed at me and he’s right | 而他对我很生气 他也有理由生气 |
[17:26] | And, fourth… Shut up again. | 还有第四,还是闭嘴 |
[17:29] | It wasn’t hoynes who talked to me. | 不是霍因斯告诉我的 |
[17:30] | Yes, well, I know that now. | 是的,我现在知道了 |
[17:32] | I enjoy movies. | 我喜欢电影和音乐 |
[17:33] | I enjoy music. I’m not wild about ice skating | 但不热衷滑冰 |
[17:35] | But, what the hell, I’ll do it. | 不过管他去的,我还是会去滑 |
[17:37] | Say, “Good-bye,” To danny, everybody. | 各位和丹尼说再见 再见,丹尼,再见,丹尼 |
[17:38] | Bye, danny. | 一天的工作只为一天的酬劳 |
[17:39] | Day’s work for a day’s pay. | 一天的工作只为一天的酬劳 |
[17:41] | Toby’s in his office. | 托比在他的办公室里 |
[17:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:43] | Should I tell him you’re coming? | 要告诉他你要过去吗? |
[17:44] | No, I’d like to keep this a surprise. | 不用了 我想给他一份惊奇 |
[17:47] | Never mind, cathy. | 不必了,凯西 |
[17:48] | Big sky federal reserve. | 伟天联邦银行 |
[17:49] | In montana? | 蒙大拿?怎么样了? 是的,先生 |
[17:50] | Yes, sir. | 蒙大拿?怎么样了? |
[17:51] | What happened? | 是的,先生 |
[17:52] | Eaton and broderick got a land-use rider | 伊顿和柏德瑞克把一项 |
[17:54] | Into the conference report. | 土地使用附加条款 加到会议报告里去 |
[17:55] | “Eaton and broderick”? | 伊顿和柏德瑞克? |
[17:56] | Yes, sir. | 伊顿和柏德瑞克? 是的 |
[17:57] | Eaton and broderick attached a land-use rider? | 伊顿和柏尔德瑞克加了一项 土地使用附加条款? |
[17:59] | You’re surprised eaton and broderick | 你对于伊顿和柏德瑞克 |
[18:01] | Have taken an interest in strip mining? | 有意采矿感到惊讶吗? |
[18:03] | I’m surprised eaton and broderick | 我对于伊顿和柏德瑞克 |
[18:04] | Have taken an interest in anything. | 有意做任何事情感到惊讶 |
[18:06] | It’s retaliatory, sir. | 这是携怨报复,先生 为了什么? |
[18:07] | For what? | 为了竞选 |
[18:08] | The campaign. | 为了竞选 我在竞选时对他们做了什么? 你选赢了 |
[18:09] | What did I do to them during the campaign? | 我在竞选时对他们做了什么? |
[18:11] | You won, sir. | 你选赢了 |
[18:12] | They want to strip- mine big sky? | 他们想在伟天开矿? |
[18:14] | Mr. President… Swallow it. Yeah? | 总统先生 是的 |
[18:15] | I knew you’d to say that. | 别说了 我知道你会这样说 |
[18:16] | It’s the right thing. No, it’s not. | 因为这样是对的 不,不对 |
[18:18] | You mean to tell me, we take… | 你的意思是要我们接受这种… |
[18:19] | President: Excuse me, fellas. | 对不起,各位注意这里 |
[18:21] | Over here, please. | |
[18:22] | It’s a banking reform bill. | 总统先生 这是一项银行修正法案 |
[18:23] | that’s the ball game. | 这才是重要的角力场 |
[18:25] | Let’s not get into an intramural spitball contest | 我们才不必为了一年之中 |
[18:26] | Over a couple of rocks | 有八个月不适合人居住的 |
[18:28] | That are uninhabitable eight months of the year anyway. | 岩石区跟他们吵闹不休 |
[18:30] | They’re pretty good-looking rocks. | 这些岩石可是漂亮得很 |
[18:32] | Josh: What sam meant to say was | 山姆的意思是 |
[18:33] | That we can live without the environmental lobby. | 我们不需要环保游说团体 |
[18:35] | I don’t believe that is what I meant to say, josh. | 我想那并非是我的意思,乔西 |
[18:38] | I believe what I meant to say is | 我相信我的意思是 |
[18:39] | It’ll save real people real money. | 它会替人民省钱 |
[18:41] | Tough. | 才怪 |
[18:42] | What do you do, josh? | 你会怎么办?乔西 否决它 |
[18:44] | Veto it. It’s our bill. | 这可是我们的法案 还是否决它 |
[18:45] | Veto it, anyway. | 这可是我们的法案 还是否决它 他说的对 为什么? |
[18:46] | He’s right. Why? | 他说的对 为什么? |
[18:47] | Send a signal to the banking committee | 藉此告诉银行委员会 |
[18:48] | That we will not be held hostage. | 我们不会屈服于 伊顿和柏德瑞克的威胁 |
[18:50] | Yes, mr. President, tell them instead | 是的,总统先生 |
[18:52] | We’d much rather be held hostage by wildlife activists | 告诉他们我们宁可屈服于 动物保育团体的威胁 |
[18:55] | ’cause that’s a position that always works well for us | 因为那样做 对我们总是有好无坏 |
[18:57] | And I think it’s particularly important | 我认为下次选票时 |
[18:59] | In the next election we make sure we carry montana | 这还特别重要 |
[19:02] | And its three electoral votes. | 我们确定可以拿下蒙大拿 和它的三张选举人票 |
[19:03] | Josh: I knew the day would come | 我一直都晓得 这么一天总会来临 |
[19:04] | When sam would sell off entire states. | 山姆会把所有的州都给卖掉 |
[19:06] | I was hoping he’d start with delaware. | 我只希望他能从德拉瓦州 开始拍卖 |
[19:08] | Toby? Give me a few hours, sir. | 托比 |
[19:10] | Let me speak to some people. | 给我一点时间,总统先生 让我跟一些人谈谈 |
[19:11] | President: Leo? Yeah. | 里奥? 是 |
[19:13] | I don’t like these people, toby. | 我不喜欢这些人,托比 |
[19:15] | I don’t want to lose. | 我不想输 |
[19:16] | Yes, sir. | 好的 好吧,下一项要讨论什么? |
[19:17] | All right, what’s next? | 好的 好吧,下一项要讨论什么? |
[19:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:35] | Hey… No, don’t get up. | 嘿… 不用起来 |
[19:36] | Oh, I’m just… | 不,我只是… |
[19:37] | No, it’s fine, please. | 不,没关系 |
[19:38] | Did you need something? | 你有什么事吗? |
[19:39] | Nah, I just came in to see what you were doing. | 没有,我只是进来看你在干嘛 |
[19:42] | No appointments? | 你没有行程吗? |
[19:43] | Nah, you know, we had most of the night blocked | 没有,你知道今晚大部份时间 都为那件事 |
[19:45] | For that thing, and it got canceled, so… | 结果取消了,所以… 那今晚放个假 |
[19:47] | Take the night off. Nah. | 不 你应该放假一个晚上,先生 |
[19:48] | You should take the night off. | 不 你应该放假一个晚上,先生 |
[19:50] | I still got 400 pages of nonsense to read. | 不,我还有约四百页 无聊文件要看 |
[19:51] | Leave it till tomorrow. | 明天再看 |
[19:53] | I don’t like rattling around in that place | 明天再看 |
[19:55] | With no one but the butlers. | 我不习惯一个人在那里 只有管家作伴 |
[19:57] | Call abbey, get in bed and turn on the football game. | 你可以打电话给艾碧 上床睡觉,看足球赛 |
[20:00] | Maybe later. | 或许晚一点吧 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | You had breakfast with mal? | 你和玛勒里吃早餐 |
[20:08] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:10] | How’s she doing? | 她好吗? |
[20:11] | She’s pissed at me. | 她在生我的气 |
[20:12] | What’d you expect? | 你有何期待? |
[20:14] | I know. You ignored her mother. | 我知道 你忽略了她妈 |
[20:15] | Oh, come on, I didn’t… | 喔,少来了!我… |
[20:16] | No, I’m saying that’s what it looks like | 不,我是说以她现在的 眼光看来,的确是如此 |
[20:18] | To her, right now. | 但她知道这是什么样的工作 |
[20:19] | But she sees what the job is. | 但她知道这是什么样的工作 |
[20:20] | No, she doesn’t see what the job is | 她不懂这是什么样的工作 里奥 |
[20:22] | And anyone would have to see it to believe it | 每个人都要看了才会知道 |
[20:24] | And even if they saw it, and even if they believed it | 即使每个人看了也知道 |
[20:26] | What would it matter? | 个中的辛苦,那又如何呢? |
[20:27] | She’s her mother’s daughter and you made her mother cry. | 她是她母亲的女儿 而你让她母亲伤心 |
[20:31] | You really threw some sunshine down on that one. | 你真是让我豁然开朗,多谢了 |
[20:33] | Thank you, sir. | |
[20:37] | Well, I’m right next door all night. | 我整晚会在隔壁 |
[20:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:52] | ( typing ) | |
[20:55] | Josh? Yeah. | 乔西? 什么事 |
[20:56] | Mandy wants to see you. | 乔西? 什么事 |
[20:58] | Can you tell her I’m not in? | ��蒂要见你 可否告诉她我不在? |
[20:59] | No. I think the ship’s | 不,我想她已蓄势待发 |
[21:00] | Pretty much sailed on that one. | 不,我想她已蓄势待发 |
[21:07] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[21:08] | Let me say this– | 让我告诉你 |
[21:11] | It’s a good bill. | 这是一个好法案 |
[21:13] | The banking bill? | 银行法案? 是的 |
[21:14] | Yes. It is a good bill. | 银行法案? 是的 它的确是好法案 |
[21:15] | What’s more, it works for us. | 它的确是好法案 而且它对我们有益 是的,的确如此 |
[21:17] | Yes, it does. | 再也没有百分之二十四的 信用卡利息… |
[21:18] | No more 24% credit card interest. | 再也没有百分之二十四的 信用卡利息… |
[21:19] | More savings for the average people than a tax cut. | 一般民众省下的钱 要比减税来得多… |
[21:22] | No unjustified holds on deposits. | 不再不合理地冻结存款 |
[21:23] | These are all phrases I can do something with. | 我可以运用这些主张 |
[21:26] | I have no argument with that | 这点我毫无异议 |
[21:28] | But when they attach a rider that says they can strip-mine… | 但当他们附上附加条款 准许他们开采一半… |
[21:31] | You never climbed a tree in your life. | 你一生中从未爬过树,乔西 |
[21:33] | You don’t give a damn about big sky. | 你根本不在乎伟天 |
[21:34] | I don’t give a damn about big sky. | 我不在乎伟天 |
[21:36] | I do give a damn about hanging a sign outside the white house | 我却在乎白宫外挂着标语 |
[21:39] | That says, “Hey, republicans in congress | 嘿,在国会的共和党员 |
[21:41] | “Feel free to slap us around anytime you want to | 只要你行 |
[21:43] | Just to show us that you can.” | 随时都可以来耍我们玩 |
[21:44] | You don’t like broderick and eaton. | 你不喜欢柏德瑞克和伊顿 |
[21:46] | I don’t like broderick and eaton | 我不喜欢他们 |
[21:47] | But that’s not the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[21:49] | I think it’s more the point than you think. | 我想这才是重点 怎么会? |
[21:51] | How? When you’re competitive | 当你开始好勇斗狠 |
[21:52] | When you’re combative | 战斗力十足 |
[21:53] | You juice up the president, and you know it. | 你会把总统榨光,你知道的 |
[21:59] | Well, I’ll, I’ll keep that in mind. | 是,我会牢记在心 |
[22:00] | No, you won’t. | 不,你不会 你为何这么说? |
[22:01] | Why do you say that? | 不,你不会 你为何这么说? 因为你从未做到过 |
[22:02] | Because you never do. | 因为你从未做到过 |
[22:04] | Sir? Yeah. | 乔西? |
[22:06] | Got to run. | 是,我要走了 |
[22:11] | I’m not done with you. | 我跟你还没结束 |
[22:17] | Oh. Thanks, liz. | 喔,谢谢丽兹 |
[22:21] | Excuse me | 对不起,马加瑞先生 |
[22:22] | Mr. Mcgarry? | 查理,叫我里奥好吗? |
[22:23] | Charlie, call me “Leo,” Would you? | 查理,叫我里奥好吗? |
[22:25] | I’ll try, sir. | 我尽量 有什么事吗? |
[22:25] | What do you need? | 我尽量 有什么事吗? |
[22:26] | I’ve got a message | 我从南西贝克办公室得到消息 |
[22:27] | From nancy becker’s office. | 我从南西贝克办公室得到消息 |
[22:29] | Tomorrow’s the deputy transportation secretary’s | 明天是副运输部长五十岁生日 |
[22:31] | 50th birthday– the president usually likes to send a letter. | 他们会办一场酒会 总统通常会送一张贺电 |
[22:34] | Yeah. Tell someone in the communications office. | 是的,告诉新闻局的人 |
[22:36] | They’ll give it to one of the staffers. | 他们会把贺电 交给运输部的同事 |
[22:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[22:40] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[22:43] | Nancy becker needs it tonight? | 南西贝克今晚就要吗? |
[22:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[22:45] | Give it to sam. | 把这件事交给山姆 |
[22:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[22:54] | Sam? Listen… Charlie! | 山姆… 查理… |
[22:56] | How do I look? You look good. | 听着… 我看起来如何? 你看起来很好 |
[22:57] | I went to the gym, I rode the bike | 你看起来很好 |
[22:59] | Took a shower and shaved. | 我去体育馆踩脚踏车 洗了澡,还刮了胡子 |
[23:01] | Mr. Mcgarry wants… Even got my shoes shined, too. | 马加瑞先生要我… 我甚至还擦了皮鞋 |
[23:03] | You know why? Sam… | 你知道为何? 山姆… |
[23:04] | I’m going to the beijing opera tonight– | 我今晚要去听平剧 |
[23:06] | Which, I imagine, will be excruciating | 我可以想像会很痛苦 |
[23:08] | But I’m going to go ahead and do it anyway. | 不过我还是要硬着头皮去 |
[23:10] | Sam, tomorrow’s the assistant | 山姆,明天是副运输部长的 |
[23:11] | Transportation secretary’s | 五十岁生日 |
[23:12] | 50th birthday, and leo wants you | 里奥要你写一封总统贺电 |
[23:14] | To write a message from the president. | |
[23:16] | He wants me? Yeah. | 他要我写? 是的 |
[23:17] | He wants me to write | 他要我写一封总统发的 |
[23:19] | A birthday message for the president? | 生日贺电? |
[23:20] | Nancy becker needs it tonight. | 南西贝克今晚就要 |
[23:22] | Are you sure he doesn’t want someone who | 你确定他找我不是大材小用? |
[23:24] | You know, isn’t staggeringly overqualified for the job? | |
[23:27] | He specifically asked for you. | 他指明要你 |
[23:28] | What time is it? | 现在几点? 七点十分 |
[23:30] | Ten after 7:00. | 各位,给我一份两页 有关副运输部长 |
[23:31] | Uh, somebody, anybody? | 各位,给我一份两页 |
[23:33] | Uh, write a two-page memo On the personal history and professional accomplishments | 有关副运输部长 |
[23:38] | Of the assistant secretary of transportation. | 个人历史及专业成就的备忘录 |
[23:40] | I’ve got this under control. | 我会负责处理的 |
[23:50] | Are you listening to me? | 你有在听吗? 有 |
[23:52] | Yes. | 我刚才最后说什么? |
[23:53] | What was the last thing I said? | 我刚才最后说什么? |
[23:55] | The last thing you said was “Are you listening to me?” | 你最后说你有在听吗? |
[23:57] | Toby! | |
[23:58] | I am not the one to talk to | 托比… |
[23:59] | About the banking bill anymore. | 你找我谈银行法案没有用 |
[24:01] | I have hatred in my heart. | ��蒂,在我心中一直有恨 |
[24:02] | Toward whom? | 对谁呢? |
[24:04] | Go ahead and pick them. Today, bruce crane. | 随你挑 今天是柏德瑞克及伊顿 |
[24:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[24:08] | Hey. | 对不起 嘿 |
[24:08] | What’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[24:10] | Would you tell him | 怎么了? |
[24:11] | That signing the bill | 麻烦你告诉他签订法案 |
[24:12] | And thus swallowing the bitter pill of strip mining | 吞下地面采矿的苦果 |
[24:15] | Would not foreclose a p.r. Approach that would trumpet | 并不会阻碍我们的公关宣传 |
[24:17] | Banking reforms while at the same time | 一面大肆宣扬银行改革有成 |
[24:19] | Excoriating the special interest strip-mining scam | 同时痛责采矿利益团体 的小人行径 |
[24:22] | Which, by the way, is what I’m happy to call it. | 顺道一提,我觉得他们 正是小人 |
[24:26] | Tell him that. | 麻烦你告诉他好吗? |
[24:27] | Toby… | 托比? |
[24:28] | Mm-hmm. Mandy wants you | 托比? |
[24:30] | To recommend to the president | 是的 |
[24:32] | That we do it her way. | ��蒂希望你建议总统 我们依她的方法去做 |
[24:33] | Do you understand what she said? | 你知道她在说什么吗? |
[24:35] | No, but she seemed pretty confident. | 不,但她看来很有自信 |
[24:36] | I would like to talk to josh again. | 我想再和乔西谈谈 |
[24:39] | Talk to anyone you want | 你想找谁谈都行 |
[24:40] | But in this particular room I need to work. | 但是在这房间里我有工作要做 |
[24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | Mandy… | |
[24:46] | You people are so willing | ��蒂… |
[24:47] | To cut your noses off to spite your faces. | 这年头大家宁可受苦 也不想让别人趁心如意 |
[24:49] | Yeah. I wanted to ask you something. | 是啊,我想问你一件事 什么事? |
[24:51] | What? You know danny concanon pretty well, don’t you? | 你跟丹尼康宁汉蛮熟的 是吧? |
[24:53] | Yeah. He’s sniffing around a story | 是啊 |
[24:55] | About the president and hoynes | 他察觉出今早在内阁会议上 |
[24:56] | At the cabinet meeting this morning. | 总统和霍因斯有事发生 |
[24:57] | It’s not a big deal, but I want him to back off. | 这没什么大不了 我希望他缩手 |
[25:00] | Make him a trade. Yeah? | 跟他打商量 什么商量? |
[25:02] | Give him a half hour with the president. | 让他访谈总统半小时 |
[25:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | Now, will you help me with josh and toby? | 你现在可以帮我摆平 乔西和托比吗? |
[25:07] | The president’s been messed with. | 总统这次被耍了 |
[25:08] | He beat the banking lobby. | 他打败了银行游说团体 |
[25:10] | Broderick and eaton came back at the 11th hour | 而柏德瑞克和伊顿 |
[25:11] | And gave him a cheap clip in the knees. | 却在最后关头倒打总统一耙 |
[25:13] | This is the kind of thing josh and toby get geared up for. | 这就是乔西和托比不爽的原因 |
[25:16] | You won’t talk them down. | 你劝服不了他们的 |
[25:17] | You guys are idiots, do you know that? | 你们真是蠢蛋,知道吗? |
[25:19] | In our own defense, we actually do know that. | 不是只有你一个人这么说 我们确实知道 |
[25:22] | Well, this is fine. | 这很棒嘛 |
[25:24] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[25:25] | They had you write this? | 他们叫你写这玩意? 是的 |
[25:26] | Yes, sir. | 他们叫你写这玩意? 是的 |
[25:28] | You’re not a little overqualified | 你写这则生日贺电 |
[25:29] | For a birthday message? | 不是太大才小用了吗? |
[25:30] | I was happy to do it, sir. | 我很乐意做此事 |
[25:31] | Really? Of course. | 真的吗? 当然 |
[25:33] | I appreciate it, sam. No problem. | 感谢你,山姆 不客气 |
[25:35] | Listen… Yes, sir. | 听着… 是的 |
[25:36] | I mean, as long as you’re on it, and you don’t mind | 我是说既然你已在写了 而且你不介意的话… |
[25:39] | Why don’t we take advantage of your being on it | 为何我们不好好利用 |
[25:41] | And, you know, really do a job. | 你已经着手撰写的优势 真正发挥一下呢? |
[25:43] | “Do a job”? | 发挥什么? |
[25:44] | It’s his 50th birthday. | 发挥什么? 这是他的五十岁生日 |
[25:46] | Let’s give it the sam seaborn quill. | 就让他好好领略一下 山姆希朋的文采 |
[25:48] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? 当然,这是我的荣幸 |
[25:49] | Of course, I’d be honored, sir. | 你认为呢? 当然,这是我的荣幸 |
[25:50] | Good. Take your time. | 好的,慢慢来 |
[25:52] | Bring me back the next draft when it’s ready. | 下一个草稿打好后再拿给我 |
[25:54] | Really appreciate it, sam. | 感谢你,山姆 |
[25:56] | My pleasure, mr. President. | 我的荣幸,总统先生 |
[25:59] | Did you get a shoeshine, sam? | 你擦了皮鞋吗?山姆 |
[26:01] | Yes. I did. | 有 |
[26:02] | Hey, sam. | 嘿!山姆 |
[26:05] | Hello! | 哈�� |
[26:07] | Are you ready to go? | 准备走了吗? |
[26:08] | I’d like to say first | |
[26:10] | That you look beautiful tonight, mallory. | 首先我想说今晚你看起来真美 玛勒里 |
[26:12] | Thank you, sam. | 谢谢你,山姆 我是说真的 |
[26:14] | I mean it. | 你要说的第二件事是什么? 可以到我办公室来吗? |
[26:15] | What would you like to say second? | 你要说的第二件事是什么? |
[26:17] | Can we talk in my office for a minute? | 可以到我办公室来吗? |
[26:30] | Hello. Hello. | 哈�� 哈�� |
[26:31] | May I discuss your story for a moment? | 哈�� 哈�� 我可以跟你讨论一下 你的报导吗? |
[26:33] | Cabinet meeting? | 有关内阁会议吗? 是 |
[26:34] | Yeah. Sure. | 有关内阁会议吗? 是 没问题 |
[26:36] | I really have a hard time believing | 没问题 |
[26:37] | One of the cabinet officers… | 因为我真的很难相信 在场内阁官员中的其中一人… |
[26:38] | Cabinet officers weren’t the only people in the room. | 内阁官员不是唯一在场的人 |
[26:44] | I’m going to fire her. Who? | 我会把她给开除 谁? |
[26:46] | You know who. Don’t fire her. | 你知道是谁 不要开除她 |
[26:47] | Why not? It’s not nice. | 为何不? 因为这样不好 |
[26:48] | The president would appreciate it | 如果你不继续追纵这件报导 |
[26:50] | If you didn’t pursue this story | 总统会十分感激的 |
[26:52] | And to show his gratitude he can give you 30 minutes | 为了表示感谢 他可以给你三十分钟时间 |
[26:54] | On any subject or subjects you like. | 谈任何你喜欢的主题 |
[26:57] | Well, that sounds good. | 听起来很棒 |
[27:01] | But it’s not enough. | 但是这样不够 |
[27:02] | What else? | 你还要怎样? |
[27:03] | I’d like you | 你还要怎样? 我要你为我唱一首歌 丹尼 |
[27:04] | To sing a song for me. | 我要你为我唱一首歌 丹尼 |
[27:05] | Danny… A little song. | 一小首歌就行了 |
[27:06] | Will you take it? | 你答应吗? |
[27:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | C.j.? | 茜洁? |
[27:11] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[27:12] | Anybody gets fired over this | 如果有人为此被炒鱿鱼 |
[27:14] | I’m going to write about why. | 我就会报导事件的来龙去脉 |
[27:17] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[27:23] | Mallory: the assistant secretary | 副运输部长? |
[27:24] | Of transportation? Yes. | 是的 |
[27:27] | Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions? | 你介意我问你一些问题吗? 当然不 |
[27:29] | Sure. During the campaign | 在竞选期间总统的大部份讲稿 |
[27:30] | You crafted a significant portion of the president’s | 都是由你负责执笔不是吗? |
[27:32] | Stump speech, did you not? Yes. | 是的 |
[27:34] | The acceptance speech at the convention. Yes. | 在党内提名大会的演说? 是的 |
[27:36] | The inaugural. Yes. | 就职演说吗? 是的 |
[27:37] | State of the union. Yes. | 就职演说吗? 是的 国情咨文 是的 |
[27:38] | And now the president’s asking you to write | 现在总统要求你 |
[27:40] | A birthday card? | 写一张生日贺卡 |
[27:41] | Birthday message. | 生日贺电 |
[27:43] | For the… Secretary of transportation. | 给运输部长 |
[27:46] | Actually, it’s the assistant secretary of transportation. | 事实上,是给副运输部长 |
[27:49] | Oh, the assistant secretary of transportation. | 噢!是副运输部长 |
[27:51] | Yes, one of them. | 是,其中之一 |
[27:52] | Sam, if you didn’t want to go with me | 山姆,如果你不想跟我去 |
[27:55] | You should have just said so | 尽管跟我说 |
[27:56] | And if you started to chicken out | 如果你开始退缩 |
[27:58] | You should have called me. | 你早该电话给我 |
[27:59] | I didn’t chicken out. | 我没有退缩 |
[28:00] | I’m all dressed up, sam. | 我都盛装打扮了,山姆 |
[28:01] | My shoes are shined. Shut up. | 我的鞋子都擦亮了 闭嘴 |
[28:03] | This is something that came up, mallory. | 这是临时交办的事,玛勒里 |
[28:05] | It’s his 50th birthday. | 这是他五十岁生日,山姆 |
[28:06] | They couldn’t have seen this coming | 他们怎么可能最后一刻才知道 |
[28:07] | For, like, the last 50 years? Fair point. | 说的是! |
[28:10] | I’m going home. Don’t go home. Stay here. | 我要回家了 别回去,留下来 |
[28:11] | Give me a half hour, I can come up | 给我半小时 我会想出一篇新草稿 |
[28:12] | With a new draft. A new draft? | 一篇新草稿? 是的 |
[28:15] | Yes. You’ve already | 你已完成一篇新草稿? 是的 |
[28:16] | Done a draft? Yes. | 你已完成一篇新草稿? 是的 |
[28:17] | You need to do more than one draft | 一张生日卡居然需要 |
[28:19] | On a birthday card? | 不只一份草稿? |
[28:21] | Birthday message, mallory. | 是生日贺电,玛勒里 |
[28:22] | Sam. Half hour. | 山姆 |
[28:24] | We’ll get there by intermission. | 只要半小时,我们可以在 中场休息前抵达剧院 |
[28:26] | There’ll be plenty of death and shrieking | 第二幕一样会有很多 |
[28:27] | In the second act. | 死亡和尖叫的场面 |
[28:29] | Go. | 去吧 |
[28:33] | You look fantas… | 你看起来很棒 走吧 |
[28:34] | Go! | 这星期前我要看新草稿 就这样了,谢谢你 |
[28:52] | Toby? | 托比 什么事? |
[28:54] | Yes. | 什么事? |
[28:55] | You know what I think? | 你知道,我在想啥? |
[28:57] | What? | 什么? |
[28:58] | I think it wasn’t broderick and eaton. | 我想不会是柏德瑞克和伊顿 |
[29:00] | I just, I don’t think they have the muscle. | 我不认为他们有这股劲 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:04] | I think it was crane. | 我想是柯瑞恩 |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 是的 老实说,我想是柯瑞恩 |
[29:06] | Honest to god, I think it was crane. | 是的 老实说,我想是柯瑞恩 是的 |
[29:09] | Yeah. | 你的朋友柯瑞恩 是的 |
[29:10] | Your friend crane. | 你的朋友柯瑞恩 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:12] | The guy who told you that it was going | 是他告诉说这档事没问题 |
[29:14] | To go through, no problem. | 十拿九稳的? 是的 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 你不生气吗? 我不会这么说 |
[29:17] | You’re not bothered by this? | 你不生气吗? 我不会这么说 |
[29:18] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我认为我们既然已经达到终点 |
[29:20] | I’d say we’ve reached the end of the line | 我认为我们既然已经达到终点 |
[29:21] | And I’m really not interested in how we got there | 至于是如何到达的 我并不感兴趣 |
[29:23] | And I’m ready | 我已准备迎接下一个目标 |
[29:24] | To move on. | |
[29:26] | How? | 怎么做? 山姆是对的 |
[29:27] | Sam’s right. No. | 不 |
[29:28] | Let’s tell him to sign it. Not yet. | 他们仍需签字 还没有 这回合结束了,我们做得还好 |
[29:30] | Round’s over, josh. We did fine. | 我们被耍了,托比 |
[29:31] | We got screwed, toby. | 没那么糟 |
[29:33] | Not so bad. | 对,那葛瑞恩 |
[29:34] | Yeah, but… But crane and broderick and eaton? | 柏德瑞克和伊顿呢? |
[29:37] | It was their turn. | 这回合算他们赢 我还在努力挽回劣势 |
[29:39] | I’m still working on this. | 我们总要回报给总统先生 我还有几个小时 |
[29:40] | Well, the president’s | 我们总要回报给总统先生 |
[29:41] | Going to need to hear something. I got a few hours. | 我还有几个小时 |
[29:44] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[29:47] | Good evening, c.j. | 晚安,茜洁 晚安,蓝丁汉太太 总统有空吗? |
[29:48] | Good evening, mrs. Landingham. | 晚安,蓝丁汉太太 总统有空吗? |
[29:49] | Is he free for a moment? | 他在看文件 |
[29:51] | He’s catching up on some reading. | 我可以稍后再来 |
[29:52] | I can come back. Go on in. | 进去吧,我想他希望有人陪 |
[29:53] | I think he’s looking for company. Thanks. ( knock at door ) | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | Hey, c.j. | 嘿,茜洁 |
[29:59] | Good evening, mr. President. | 晚安,总统先生 有打扰到你吗? |
[30:00] | Am I disturbing you? | 不,请坐 |
[30:01] | No, no. Sit down. | |
[30:04] | What’s going on? | 现在怎么了? |
[30:05] | When are josh and toby | 乔西和托比何时 |
[30:07] | Going to come up with a solution, huh? | 才会想出解决方法呢? |
[30:09] | For the land use rider? | 土地使用附加条款? 我要银行法案通过 而我实在不想让步 |
[30:10] | I want the banking deal | 我要银行法案通过 |
[30:11] | And i don’t want to give in. | 而我实在不想让步 |
[30:13] | A classic conundrum. Yes. | 标准难题 是的 |
[30:15] | Speaking of classic conundrums… | 说到难题… |
[30:16] | I don’t want to hear | 我不想听到关于 霍因斯和内阁会议的事 |
[30:18] | About hoynes and the cabinet meeting. | 总统先生… 丹尼要报导吗? |
[30:19] | Mr. President… | 总统先生… 丹尼要报导吗? |
[30:20] | Is danny going to make it a thing? No. | 不会 |
[30:23] | What did you have to give him? | 你给了他什么好处? |
[30:24] | A half-hour sit-down On the record. | 跟你坐下来访谈半小时 |
[30:29] | Sold. | 成交 |
[30:30] | Sir? | 先生 什么事? |
[30:31] | Yes. | 透露消息的人并非副总统 |
[30:33] | The vice president wasn’t the one who talked. | |
[30:35] | Sure, he was. | 当然是他 我不认为 |
[30:35] | I don’t think so. | 你错了 我确信是担任记录的女职员 |
[30:37] | You’re wrong. I’m pretty sure | 你错了 |
[30:38] | It was the woman taking minutes. | 我确信是担任记录的女职员 |
[30:42] | Mildred? | 麦瑞德? |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:48] | Let’s drop it. | 别再谈此事了 是的 |
[30:51] | Yes, sir. | 还有其他事吗? 没有 |
[30:52] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗? 没有 |
[30:53] | No, sir. | 好,你走吧 谢谢 |
[30:54] | Okay. Get out of here. | 好,你走吧 |
[30:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:02] | ( sighing ) | |
[31:07] | Okay, here we go. | 这样好了… |
[31:09] | Would you come on? | 拜托你行不行? 你大呼小叫干嘛? |
[31:10] | What are you, ralph kramden? | 山姆! 我的压力还不够吗? |
[31:12] | I’m not under enough pressure? | 山姆! 我的压力还不够吗? 只不过是一张生日卡 |
[31:12] | It’s a birthday card. | 只不过是一张生日卡 就算这是蛋糕食谱 我也不管,玛勒理 |
[31:14] | I don’t care if it’s a cupcake recipe. | 就算这是蛋糕食谱 我也不管,玛勒理 |
[31:15] | I was asked to do it by the president | 这可是美国总统亲自 |
[31:17] | Of the united states. | 要求我做的 |
[31:19] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[31:21] | I said I was asked to do it by… | 我说是总统要我做这件事的 不,你不是帮总统做 |
[31:22] | No. You weren’t. | 山姆,你有告诉我爸爸 你和我今晚要出去吗? |
[31:23] | Sam, did you by any chance | 山姆,你有告诉我爸爸 |
[31:25] | Tell my father that you and i | 你和我今晚要出去吗? |
[31:26] | Were going out tonight? Yes. Yes, I did. | 是,有的 |
[31:31] | Excuse me. | 对不起,失陪 |
[31:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:35] | Okay, here we go. | 好,这样吧… |
[31:42] | Nope. | 不 由于财政委员会之投机取巧 |
[31:43] | …findings, which, by the way | 由于财政委员会之投机取巧 |
[31:44] | Did nothing to support our position in light | |
[31:46] | Of the finance committee’s speculation, need to be | 这些发现对于我们的立场 毫无助益 |
[31:49] | Referred to back to the o.m.b. | 必须退回给行政管理预算局 |
[31:51] | Yours, very unhappily– | 非常不愉快的敬上 |
[31:51] | Copy that to josh. | 好的 把这口讯告诉乔西 |
[31:54] | What’s the president going to do about big sky? | 总统打算如何处理伟天? |
[31:55] | When he tells me, I’ll tell you. | 当他告诉我时,我会告诉你 |
[31:57] | What’s next? | 下一件是什么? |
[32:00] | Excuse me, margaret. | 对不起,玛格 哈�� |
[32:03] | Hello. | 嘿!宝贝 |
[32:03] | Hey, baby. | 嘿!宝贝 不要对我说“嘿!宝贝” 你这个腐败善于权谋的混蛋 |
[32:04] | Don’t “Hey, baby” Me, you addle-minded | 不要对我说“嘿!宝贝” |
[32:07] | Machiavellian jerk. | 你这个腐败善于权谋的混蛋 |
[32:08] | Should I step out? | 我该出去吗? 听起来最好是出去 |
[32:10] | Sounds like it. | 我该出去吗? 听起来最好是出去 |
[32:11] | You gave him that idiot assignment on purpose. | 你是存心给他那份白痴工作 |
[32:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:15] | Why? | 为什么? 我喜欢 |
[32:16] | ’cause I felt like it. | 爸… |
[32:17] | Dad. You know what, mal? | 爸… 你知道吗?玛勒理 |
[32:19] | Your mom’s got a genuine beef. | 你妈妈有十足理由离开我 |
[32:21] | I widowed her the day I took over the campaign | 自从接管竞选事务 我就开始冷落她 |
[32:23] | But I don’t think I’ve done anything to you. | 但我不认为我对你做错什么 |
[32:26] | Working in the white house doesn’t allow any flexibility | 在白宫工作不容许有 |
[32:29] | In so far as leisure time | 一点弹性的休闲时间 |
[32:32] | As you’ve discovered this evening. | 就如同你今晚看到的一样 |
[32:34] | I’m done being blamed by you for this. | 我受够了你的责怪 |
[32:35] | So you make sam write a birthday card? | 所以你就叫山姆写生卡日 |
[32:38] | A birthday message. | 是生日贺电 |
[32:40] | Why? | 为什么? 只是我的幽默感 |
[32:42] | Just my sense of humor. | 只是我的幽默感 |
[32:43] | Hey, mal. | 嘿,玛勒理 晚安,总统先生 |
[32:44] | Good evening, mr. President. | 嘿,玛勒理 晚安,总统先生 |
[32:45] | Margaret? | 玛格,嘿,你盛装打扮 |
[32:47] | Hey, you’re all dressed up. | 是的,我是 |
[32:49] | Yes, I am. | 是的,先生 |
[32:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 是的,噢 |
[32:51] | President: Yes. Could you bring me | 你可否拿幕僚长 |
[32:53] | The chief of staff’s schedule for today, please? | 今天的行程表给我? |
[32:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[32:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:57] | You look a little glum, mallory. | 你看起来似乎余怒未消 玛勒理 |
[33:02] | Did you have plans | 你今晚是否计划要跟某人外出 |
[33:03] | To go out this evening with someone who had to cancel | |
[33:05] | Due to circumstances beyond their control Because they had made | 结果对方却不幸因公 |
[33:08] | A commitment to a common And higher purpose? | 必须取消呢? |
[33:10] | You’re a coconspirator on this. | 你是阴谋共犯 |
[33:14] | Oh. | 喔,谢谢,玛格 |
[33:15] | Thank you, margaret. | 这些只是你父亲今天处理的 一小部分公事 |
[33:15] | These are just some | 这些只是你父亲今天处理的 |
[33:17] | Of the things your father did today. | 一小部分公事 |
[33:18] | He met with the director of the cia | 他会见中央情报局长 |
[33:20] | And received an intelligence briefing | 听取一项情报的简报 |
[33:23] | Regarding stores of plutonium | 情报内容关于某一与美国 |
[33:24] | In a country which, shall we just say | 并不友好的国家 |
[33:26] | Is not on our christmas card list. | 正在暗中贮藏钸元素 |
[33:28] | He brokered a compromise among senate democrats | 他居中为民主党参议员 达成协调 |
[33:32] | For funding of something fairly trivial | 为了一些微不足道的经费… 我不太记得是什么 |
[33:33] | But I can’t remember quite what this was. | 喔…当然,美国陆军 |
[33:35] | Oh, yes, of course. | |
[33:36] | The u.s. Army. Yes. | 他和我的新任法律顾问见面 |
[33:37] | He met with my chief counsel to discuss the news | 讨论我在这星期内是否违反了 |
[33:40] | That it’s possible I’ve broken several federal laws in the week | 多项联邦法律 |
[33:43] | And may have to serve from one to three years in prison | 在我引咎下台后 |
[33:45] | After resigning my office in disgrace. | 可能要在大牢服刑一至三年 |
[33:47] | How’d that go, by the way? | 对了,结果如何? 没问题 |
[33:49] | We’re fine. | 很好 |
[33:49] | Cool. | 很好 他听取一项安全简报 一项中美洲简报 |
[33:50] | Uh, he received a security briefing | 他听取一项安全简报 一项中美洲简报 |
[33:52] | A central american briefing | 还写了一份意见书 |
[33:54] | And wrote a position paper. | 还写了一份意见书 |
[33:56] | And he’s been counseling me | 由于我今天必须做出 一个不好的决定 |
[33:57] | Throughout the day | 他整天都在对我说明状况 |
[33:58] | On a bad decision I have to make. | 他整天都在对我说明状况 喔,顺带一提 这样的工作量算轻的 |
[34:00] | Oh, and by the way, this was a very light day. | 喔,顺带一提 这样的工作量算轻的 |
[34:03] | Due respect, mr. President, what’s your point? | 恕我直言,总统先生 |
[34:07] | Uh, that’s a perfectly fair question. | 你的意思是什么? 嗯,你的问题非常好 |
[34:11] | You know what, sir? | 总统生生,接下来 由我接手就行了 |
[34:12] | I can take it from here. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:13] | Okay. | 好的 谢谢 我就在隔壁 谢谢 |
[34:13] | Thank you. | 我就在隔壁 |
[34:14] | I’m right next door. | 谢谢 |
[34:15] | Thank you. | 我的意思是… |
[34:16] | Oh, uh, my point is… | |
[34:21] | Give your dad a break. | 饶了你老爸吧,他是你父亲 |
[34:23] | He’s your father. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[34:27] | Are you blowing me off? | 你这是在赶我走吗? 是的 |
[34:28] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 我不是责怪你,爸爸 |
[34:33] | I’m not blaming you, dad. It feels like you are. | 感觉像是你在责怪我 |
[34:37] | Let me fix that. | 让我来改变你的看法 好的 |
[34:39] | Okay. Let’s say, you and i | 我们就来用掉这些票 |
[34:41] | We take these tickets. We’ll go catch the second act. | 赶去看第二幕 |
[34:44] | Is there another way, any other way | 可不可以用其他方法呢? |
[34:46] | We can fix this? | 爸… |
[34:47] | Dad… Did you hear the president tell you about my day? | 你有听到总统告诉你 我的一天行程吗? |
[34:51] | Yes. | 有 |
[34:51] | And now chinese opera? | 现在还要去看平剧吗? |
[34:54] | Okay, coffee and dessert. | 好吧,咖啡和甜点 |
[34:57] | Now you’re talking. | 这才深得我心 |
[34:58] | We should ask sam. | 我们应该去找山姆 |
[35:00] | Yes, by all means, let’s ask sam. | 是,当然,我们去找山姆 |
[35:02] | Be nice to him. | 对他好一点 |
[35:04] | I’ll be gone for a while, margaret. | 我先离开一下,玛格 爸 |
[35:06] | Okay. Dad… | 我会对他好的,我会对他好的 你才不会呢 |
[35:07] | I’ll be nice. I’ll be nice. Leave me alone. | 我会对他好的,我会对他好的 |
[35:11] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm… | 你才不会呢 |
[35:19] | This is getting serious. | 要认真来写 |
[35:22] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[35:25] | Hello. | 哈�� 哈��,山姆 |
[35:26] | Hello, sam. | 哈��,山姆 你不必去听平剧了 我们要找你去喝咖啡 |
[35:27] | You’re off the hook for the opera. | 你不必去听平剧了 |
[35:29] | We would for you to come and join us for coffee. | 我们要找你去喝咖啡 |
[35:32] | Also, my father has something he’d like to say to you. Dad? | 而且我爸有话对你说,爸 |
[35:36] | Is this really necessary? | 有这必要吗? |
[35:38] | I believe it is. | 我相信是的 |
[35:40] | Sam, I gave you | 山姆,我交代事情给你做 |
[35:41] | The thing to do ’cause I was pissed | 是因为我对你要带我女儿出去 |
[35:43] | You were taking, you know, blah, blah, blah. | 感到不悦… |
[35:46] | Well said, dad. | 说得真好啊,爸 |
[35:48] | Anyway, I’m sorry about that. | 总之,我对此感到抱歉 |
[35:51] | Yeah, I figured. | 对,我想也是 可否容我不跟两位喝咖啡 我想把这东西搞定 |
[35:52] | Say, do you mind if I skip the coffee? | 可否容我不跟两位喝咖啡 我想把这东西搞定 |
[35:54] | I want to nail this thing. | 不必,你的初稿就可以了 |
[35:55] | Oh, forget it. Your first draft was fine. | 我想搞定,里奥 |
[35:57] | I want to nail it, leo. | 山姆,总统也是共谋 |
[35:59] | Sam, the president was in on it. | 你的初稿已经可以了 |
[36:00] | Your first draft was fine. | 是,不过… |
[36:01] | Yeah, but still… | 你想搞定 |
[36:02] | you want to nail it. | 是的 |
[36:04] | I do. You’re so exactly like him. | 你真是跟他一模一样 |
[36:09] | Well, that is the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这是你对我说过最好的恭维 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:19] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一小时后回来 |
[36:23] | All right. | 好的,开始吧 |
[36:24] | Here we go. | |
[36:37] | ( knocking ) | |
[36:39] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 是的 |
[36:41] | Yes? | 副总统先生求见 |
[36:42] | The vice president, sir. | |
[36:47] | Yeah, okay. | 是,好的 |
[36:52] | Good evening, sir. | 晚安,先生 |
[36:54] | How are you, john? | 你好吗?约翰 |
[36:56] | Fine, sir. | 很好 好,我能为你做什么? |
[36:57] | Good. | 好,我能为你做什么? |
[36:58] | What can I do for you? | |
[36:59] | Well, I thought maybe we ought to straighten out | 我想我们应该解决一下 |
[37:00] | This business from this morning | 今天早上的事情 |
[37:02] | Before it got out of hand. | 趁它还没有一发不可收拾 |
[37:04] | C.j.’s already talked to danny concanon. | 茜洁已经和丹尼谈过 我想我们还好 |
[37:06] | I think we’re fine. | 事实上,我是指我们之间 |
[37:07] | Well, actually, I meant between us. | 事实上,我是指我们之间 |
[37:09] | Well, that’s a different story. | 这可是另一档事 |
[37:12] | Well… I was not concanon’s source. | 我不是丹尼的资料来源 |
[37:16] | Now, you can believe that or not, but it is true. | 不管你信不信,这是真的 |
[37:21] | Okay. Well. | 好的 |
[37:26] | Good night, mr. President. | 晚安,总统先生 |
[37:28] | Good night, john. | 晚安,约翰 |
[37:31] | John? | 约翰… |
[37:32] | What did I ever do to you? | 我是对你做了什么? |
[37:36] | Where in our past, what did I do | 我以前到底对你做了什么 |
[37:38] | To make you treat me this way? | 让你这样对待我? |
[37:40] | John… What did I ever do to you | 约翰… |
[37:42] | Except deliver the south? | 我对你做了什么? 我可是帮你拿下南部的票 |
[37:44] | Really? Yes. | 真的吗? 是的 |
[37:46] | You shouldn’t have made me beg, john. | 你不应该让我求你,约翰 |
[37:48] | I was asking you to be the vice president. | 我要求你当副总统 |
[37:51] | Due respect, mr. President. | 恕我直言 那时你才刚在初选里 |
[37:52] | You had just kicked my ass in a primary. | 把我打得落花流水 |
[37:55] | I’m 15 years younger than you. | 我比你小十五岁 我必须考量我未来的生涯 |
[37:57] | I have my career to think of. | 那么不要站着只会问问题 |
[37:58] | Then don’t stand there and ask the question, john. | 约翰 |
[38:01] | It weakened me right out of the gate. | 我是不会心软的 |
[38:06] | You shouldn’t have made me beg. | 你不应该让我求你的 |
[38:11] | Well… | 我很高兴茜洁处理丹尼的事 |
[38:13] | I’m glad c.j. Straightened things out with danny. Yeah. | 是 |
[38:21] | Good night, mr. President. | 晚安,总统先生 晚安,约翰 |
[38:22] | Good night, john. | 晚安,约翰 |
[38:26] | Mandy: this bill will stop the banking lobby | 此一法案可以终止 |
[38:29] | From getting whatever it wants | 银行游说团体的予取予求 |
[38:30] | Including bank deregulation. | 包括全面解除对银行的管制 |
[38:32] | Donna, who am I talking to about this? | 唐娜,我是跟谁说过这个? 麦迪逊 |
[38:33] | Madison. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:35] | You don’t think it’s worth giving up a piece of land? | 你不认为 放弃一个山头是值得的 |
[38:37] | Mandy… I’m saying there’s a political gain | ��蒂 |
[38:39] | To beating the banking lobby. | 我是说打倒银行游说团体 是一大政治收获 |
[38:40] | And there’s a political cost | 但让附加条款出现 |
[38:41] | To letting it go with a rider attached. | 也是一种政治代价 |
[38:43] | I know you want to win, josh, but I’ve got news for you. | 我知道你想赢,乔西 但我要告诉你,你已经赢了 |
[38:46] | You’ve won. No. We’re tied. | 不,我们平手 |
[38:48] | When that’s the best you can do you depart the field | 最好的策略就是叫好就收 对外声称自己赢了 |
[38:50] | And you call it a win. | 没有赢 |
[38:51] | It’s not a win. | 唐娜,麻烦你告诉 |
[38:53] | Donna, would you tell leo’s office that I’ll have | 里奥的办公室 |
[38:55] | A solution for the president very soon. | 我很快就会有 帮总统解套的方法 |
[38:57] | Do you have a solution for the president? | 你有为总统解套的方法吗? |
[38:59] | Does it look like I have a solution for the president? | 我看起来像是有吗? 不像 |
[39:01] | No. Then let’s assume I don’t. | 那就是没有吧 |
[39:03] | I can put a best face on it, josh. | 我可以把这件事弄到不失颜面 乔西,这是我的工作 |
[39:04] | It’s what I do. | 你连高速公路大车祸 |
[39:05] | You can put a best face on a turnpike collision. | 也可以美化 |
[39:07] | I’m not moved. | ��蒂,我一点都没有动摇 |
[39:11] | You’re fighting the wrong fights | 你挑错了仗来打 |
[39:13] | And you’re doing it for the wrong reasons. | 你的理由也不对 |
[39:18] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[39:25] | What was that all about? | 那是怎么了? |
[39:27] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[39:28] | You sure? | 你确定? 是 |
[39:29] | Yeah. Okay. | 你确定? 是 好吧 |
[39:30] | Where’s the madison stuff? | 好吧 麦迪逊的资料呢? 我们正在取得 |
[39:32] | We’re getting it. | 唐娜,已经二十分钟了 我需要尽快拿到它 |
[39:33] | Donna it’s 20 minutes. | 唐娜,已经二十分钟了 我需要尽快拿到它 |
[39:34] | I need it faster. | 我们在做了啊,乔西 |
[39:35] | We’re working, josh, but honestly | 我们在做了啊,乔西 但老实讲电脑档案 是相当老旧的 |
[39:37] | The computer files are pretty antiquated. | 但老实讲电脑档案 是相当老旧的 |
[39:38] | Yeah, all right. Wait. What? | 是的,好的,等等,什么? |
[39:41] | I said that the computer… They’re antiquated. | 我说电脑… |
[39:45] | Yeah? | 很老旧 |
[39:46] | They’re antiquated. | 对… |
[39:49] | What’s wrong with you? | 很老旧 |
[39:51] | Would you have them tell the president | 你是怎么了 |
[39:54] | That I’m ready to see him at his convenience? | 你可否让他们告诉总统 只要总统方便 我随时可以去见他 |
[39:57] | You’re sure? | 你确定? 是 |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 你确定? |
[40:03] | Toby: Hmm. Hmm. | 是 |
[40:09] | Hmm. I got to tell you, toby… | 我得告诉你,托比 |
[40:10] | Am I bothering you? | 我打扰到你了吗? |
[40:12] | Well, I’m not feeling relaxed. | 我可不觉得轻松 |
[40:13] | Well, maybe you need a glass of wine. | 你或许需要来杯酒 |
[40:15] | Maybe you need to stop standing over my shoulder. | 或许你可以不要站我身旁 |
[40:17] | Why don’t you let me try this? | 你为何不让我试试? 这次我会搞定 |
[40:18] | Guess what. | 你们猜怎么着? |
[40:19] | Tell him to let me write this thing. | 你们猜怎么着? 告诉他,让我来写这玩意好吗 |
[40:21] | The antiquities act. | 古迹保护法 |
[40:23] | The antiquities act? | 古迹保护法 |
[40:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:26] | That’s creative. | 真是有创意 依照古迹保护法… |
[40:27] | The antiquities act. | 依照古迹保护法… |
[40:28] | The president is empowered | 总统有权指定任何国内土地 |
[40:29] | To designate any federal land to be A national park. Big sky. | 成为国家公园 |
[40:33] | Done deal. Go tell him. | 伟天? 就这样办 去告诉他吧 你要来吗? |
[40:34] | You want to come? | 去告诉他吧 你要来吗? |
[40:35] | No. I want to stay here. | 不,我留在这 |
[40:36] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? 我要搞定这篇稿子 |
[40:37] | I want to nail this. | 你要做什么? 我要搞定这篇稿子 |
[40:39] | What is it? | 那是什么? 给某人的生日卡 |
[40:40] | A birthday card for someone. | 那是什么? 给某人的生日卡 |
[40:41] | For whom? | 给谁的? 我不知道 |
[40:42] | I don’t know. | 给谁的? 我不知道 |
[40:43] | It’s a birthday message. | 是一封生日电文 |
[40:45] | Let me take a crack. | 让我修一下 |
[40:46] | One more try. The two of you need | 我再试一次 |
[40:48] | To put your heads down on your desk, you know that? | 你们两个去办正事才对 |
[40:52] | Right away, you’re starting off bad. | 知道吗? 你这一开头就写得不好… |
[40:56] | Both black and grizzly bears inhabit glacier park, charlie | 黑熊和灰熊都��息在冰河公园 |
[41:00] | And hikers are told to talk or sing | 查理,去健行的人都被告戒 沿途要一路说话或唱歌 |
[41:03] | Along the trails to keep them at bay. | 去吓跑附近的熊 |
[41:06] | If I see a grizzly bear, I’m supposed to sing to it, sir? | 如果我看到灰熊 我是不是要对他唱歌呢? |
[41:09] | It’s not as silly as it sounds. | 这样的做法其实并不蠢 |
[41:11] | Well, it sounds pretty silly. | 听起来是蛮愚蠢的 |
[41:13] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[41:15] | Was there anything else? | 还有没有其他事呢? |
[41:18] | Yes. Glacier park was the tenth. | 有,冰河公园是 第十个国家公园 |
[41:20] | We have 44 to go. | 我们还有四十四个要去 |
[41:22] | 45. | 四十五个 |
[41:23] | I quit. | 我可要辞职了 我听到了 |
[41:26] | I hear you. | 祝你有一个美好夜晚,查理 |
[41:27] | Have a good night, charlie. | 祝你有一个美好夜晚,查理 |
[41:28] | Good night, mr. President. | 晚安,总统先生 |
[41:33] | What you got? | 你想出了什么办法? |
[41:34] | The antiquities act. | 古迹保护法 |
[41:36] | You’re going to establish big sky national park. ( chuckles ) | 你将要兴建伟天国家公园 |
[41:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[41:42] | I can do this? | 我可以这么做吗? |
[41:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:44] | You understand it’s a bunch of rocks, right? | 你知道伟天是一大块岩石地 对吧 |
[41:47] | I’m sure someone with your encyclopedic knowledge | 我确信像你这样 |
[41:49] | Of the ridiculous and dork-like will be able to find a tree | 博学多闻的书呆子 想必可以那里找到一棵树 |
[41:53] | Or a ferret that the public has a right to visit. | 或一只鼬鼠 值得大众有权进去参观 |
[41:55] | More than a right, josh– sir… | 不只是有权,乔西… 先生… |
[41:58] | It’s a treat. | 这可是一大享受 |
[41:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[42:00] | You would enjoy nature. | 你会享受自然的 |
[42:02] | I’ve tried nature, sir. ( laughing ) | 我已经享受过了 |
[42:07] | The antiquities act. | 古迹保护法 是的 |
[42:09] | Yes, sir. | 真是化繁为简 是的 |
[42:10] | This is simplicity itself. | 真是化繁为简 |
[42:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[42:13] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[42:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,先生 |
[42:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:17] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[42:19] | Good night, mr. President. | 晚安,总统先生 |
[42:21] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:30] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[42:31] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[42:32] | We talk about enemies more than we used to. | 我们谈论敌人的时间 比以前要多 |
[42:37] | What? | 什么? |
[42:42] | We talk about enemies more than we used to. | 我们谈论敌人 谈的比以前多了 |
[42:51] | I wanted to mention that. | 我只想提一提 |
[42:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[42:59] | Good night, mr. President. | 晚安,总统先生 |
[43:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |