时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Previously on The West Wing: | |
[00:07] | So, Charlie, what it is you do is, you sort the mail for Zoey’s father. | 查理,你的工作是替 柔伊的父亲分类信件 |
[00:12] | – Yeah, I guess. – You don’t like me, because I’m with her. | -我猜是吧 -你不喜欢我和她在一起 |
[00:15] | – Jean Paul, I’m working here. – I’m going to France. | -尚保罗,我还得工作 -我要去法国 |
[00:18] | – When? – After graduation. | -什么时候? -毕业后 |
[00:19] | It’s great. I just don’t know why you’re doing it with him. | 那很好,我只是不了解 你为什么要跟他一起去 |
[00:22] | Mr. Vice President, were you having an affair with Helen Baldwin… | 副总统先生 你和海伦包德温在白宫 |
[00:26] | …while here at the White House? – Yes. | -是否有过一段婚外情? -是的 |
[00:28] | – If we’re gonna weather this, then… – We’re not gonna weather this. | -如果我们要渡过这关,就 -我们无法渡过的 |
[00:31] | – We will. – We won’t. | -我们会的 -我们不会 |
[00:33] | Yeah, we’re gonna need a new vice president. | 对,我们需要一位新的副总统 剧名:毕业典礼 (何尼斯告别政坛) (参议员传记) (还不行) |
[01:08] | – Josh? – Yeah. | -乔西? -是的 |
[01:09] | The president wants the vetting files from five years ago. | 总统要五年前 背景调查的档案 |
[01:12] | – For vice president? – Yeah. | -副总统的? -是的 |
[01:14] | – You crossed off McKenna? – For health. | -你划掉了麦肯纳? -为了健康理由 |
[01:16] | – Ryan Lyndell? – I’m a fan of Lyndell. | -雷恩霖德尔? -我是霖德尔迷 |
[01:18] | So is the president, but the speaker’s not. | 总统也是,但议长不是 |
[01:20] | – This guy has to get confirmed. – Too much of a moon shot? | -这家伙必须被同意才能任命 -机会太小了吗? |
[01:23] | He has an Asian garden at his house where he meditates. | 他家里有个亚洲庭园 让他静坐 |
[01:26] | Asian garden? | 亚洲庭园? |
[01:28] | Asian garden. I know what the… . A note fell out of my wallet yesterday… | 亚洲庭园, 我不晓得怎么 昨天有张纸条从我皮夹掉出来 |
[01:32] | …and I couldn’t remember what it… . | 我不记得那是什么 |
[01:34] | “5/7, 10 p.m. Paeonia japonica. Bamboo.” | “5/7,晚上十点 《日本牡丹》竹子” |
[01:39] | Both of which one would find in an Asian garden. | 这两种在亚洲庭园都找得到 |
[01:42] | Next to each other at the arboretum. | 都种在植物园内 |
[01:44] | I wrote this note three and a half years ago. | 这张字条是我三年半前写的 |
[01:46] | Right after Zoey started school, we buried a $ 14 bottle of champagne… | 当时柔伊刚上学,我们 埋了一瓶十四元的香槟 |
[01:50] | …and decided we’d drink it right after she graduated. | 说好等她毕业后 我们再拿出来喝 |
[01:53] | You buried the champagne? | 你埋了一瓶香槟? |
[01:54] | Between the Paeonia japonica and the bamboo. | 就在日本牡丹和竹子中间 |
[01:56] | How did you manage to dig up the arboretum? | 你要如何从植物园挖出来? |
[01:59] | – You gotta do it at night. – Well, today’s her gradu… | -必须在晚上挖 -今天就是她的毕业典礼 |
[02:01] | – Today’s 5/7. – I know. | -今天是五月七日 -我知道 |
[02:04] | – You gotta get the bottle back. – No. | -你必须去把瓶子拿回来 -不要 |
[02:06] | – You do. – No. I’m done. | -你要去 -不,我不玩了 |
[02:07] | – I gave it a shot. She clearly said”no.” – You should dig it up. | -我试过了,她清楚的说“不” -你应该把它挖出来 |
[02:11] | She’s going to France. I’m gonna eat the $ 14. | 她要去法国 我要喝掉那十四元的东西 |
[02:13] | No, as a friend, give it to her as a graduation gift. | 不,以朋友的立场 送她毕业礼物 |
[02:16] | Give it to her tonight. This way she goes without thinking you’re mad. | 今晚拿给她,以这种方式 她就不会觉得你在生气 |
[02:19] | – I am mad at her. – Yeah, but it’s not her fault. | -我是在生气 -是的,但不是她的错 |
[02:22] | And she’s going away for a while. | 她要离开一阵子 |
[02:24] | I don’t know what I’m talking about. Let me ask you something. | 我不知道我在说什么 我问你一件事 |
[02:28] | Just between you and me. | 就你和我,不要说出去 |
[02:32] | And I’m not looking for this particular promotion… | 我不是想寻求这个升迁 |
[02:35] | …but just between you and me… | 但不要告诉别人 |
[02:38] | …what do you think about this choice? | 你对这种选择有什么看法? |
[02:41] | You got the vetting file? | 你能拿到背景调查的档案吗? |
[02:45] | See you later. | 待会见 主演:施塔科钱宁 主演:杜希尔 主演:艾莉森詹尼 主演:约书亚马尼纳 主演:珍妮尔摩隆奈 主演:里察薛福 主演:约翰史宾塞 主演:布雷迪威佛德 主演:马丁辛 |
[03:38] | No, the FBI found the van abandoned in Sacramento. | 不,联邦调查局在沙加缅度 找到被弃置的休旅车 |
[03:41] | How were they able to rent a van? | 他们如何租到休旅车的? |
[03:43] | Sir, I’m joining those who are recommending threat condition Bravo. | 先生,我也同意 进入“暴徒威胁状态” |
[03:47] | I think, at the very least, we have to increase security… | 我想,我们最起码 必须在机场和海港 |
[03:50] | …at the airports and the seaports. | 提升安全戒备 |
[03:53] | “A torrential downpour… | “在太平洋西北部 |
[03:55] | …in the Pacific Northwest.” – Yes, sir. | “在太平洋西北部 -有豪雨来袭” -是的,先生 |
[03:59] | – A torrential downpour. – Yes. | -豪雨 -是的 |
[04:03] | – They’re just missing? – Yes. | -他们就消失了? -是 |
[04:04] | – The five of them. They’re just missing? – Yes, sir. | -他们就消失了? -是 -有五个人,他们消失了? -是的,先生 |
[04:08] | – We’re gonna work on that? – Yes, sir. | -我们会密切注意? -是的,先生 |
[04:13] | Threat con Bravo. | 进入“暴徒威胁状态” |
[04:15] | Find them. Threat con Bravo. Leo and I’ll be back. | 找出他们,暴徒威胁状态 里奥和我会再回来讨论 |
[04:22] | Donna, the first lady wanted you to know… | 唐娜,第一夫人希望你 知道 |
[04:24] | …the Wellingtons are back on the trip… | 威灵顿要回来了 |
[04:27] | …so we need to deal with that. – All right. | -我们要处理这件事 -好的 |
[04:31] | You know, Josh came by this morning to show me a list of six possible nominees. | 乔西今天早上路过 给我看六个可能被提名的名单 |
[04:35] | I thought it was a very good list. | 我认为是不错的名单 |
[04:37] | And I said, “Wow. Well, this is a windfall.” | 我说“哦,这真是个意外收获” |
[04:41] | He got very quiet, and it occurred to me that he may have thought I meant: | 他突然静下来了 他可能误以为我在说: |
[04:45] | “It’s great the vice president is resigning because now we get one of these guys.” | “副总统辞职了很棒 现在我们可选一个更好的家伙” |
[04:51] | – Did he mention anything about that? – No. | -他有跟你说什么吗? -没有 |
[04:54] | I didn’t mean it was good the vice president had to resign. | 我不是说副总统辞职是好事 |
[04:58] | – I’ll tell Josh about the Wellingtons. – Okay. | -我会告诉乔西威灵顿的事 -好的 |
[05:05] | – Good morning. | – Good morning. -早安 -早安 |
[05:07] | – Big day. – Yes. | -大日子 -是的 |
[05:08] | Are you nervous? | -大日子 -是的 你紧张吗? |
[05:11] | How do you know about this? | 你怎么知道? |
[05:13] | The house? Not because you told me. | 你怎么知道? 房子吗?不是你告诉我的 |
[05:15] | – That’s right. – Hey. | -是的 -嘿 |
[05:17] | I’m glad he’s asked me for help with this speech. | 我很高兴 他要我帮他写这个演讲稿 |
[05:20] | – It’s not gonna be about commencement. – Why not? | -这不是关于毕业典礼 -为什么? |
[05:22] | He won’t call us Saturday at 8 to work on a commencement speech. | 他不会在星期六早上八点 召集我们来写毕业典礼演讲稿 |
[05:26] | – You nervous you haven’t seen it? – I’m nervous about other things today. | -你还没看到,所以很紧张? -今天我在紧张别的事 |
[05:29] | That’s right. Big day. | 对,大日子 |
[05:32] | – Is he talking about the house? – It’s romantic. | -他是指房子的事吗? -真浪漫 |
[05:36] | They know about the house. | 他们知道房子的事 |
[05:38] | – Did you tell them? – No. Did you? | -你告诉他们的吗? -不,是你吗? |
[05:41] | It’s a bold romantic gesture. I spread it around, got you some good will. | 这是很大胆又浪漫的举动 我传出去,让你得到一些祝福 |
[05:44] | I think I turned some people around on you. | 我觉得我让好些人 对你产生不同的观感 |
[05:47] | You can go in. | 制片:尼尔海恩二世 你们可以进去 |
[05:52] | Go ahead and sit down, he’s gonna be a second. | 坐一下,等他一会儿 |
[05:55] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[05:57] | What is it, two weeks? | 制片:克里斯汀哈姆斯 |
[05:59] | In 10 days, we can pick a day on the calendar and they’ll induce. | 还有两个星期吗? 十天,我们可以选个日子 他们就会剖腹 |
[06:03] | – You can pick a day? – Yeah. | -你们可以挑选日子? -对 |
[06:05] | That’s great. So you can do it on a Friday… | 太好了,你可以选星期五 |
[06:07] | …let the kids get their feet wet over the weekend. | 让小孩子在周末出门玩玩 |
[06:10] | Let me tell you what I’d do. | 告诉你,要是我会怎么做 |
[06:12] | I’d check into the hospital today. You can’t do it too soon. | 告诉你,要是我会怎么做 我会在今天就住进医院 永远不嫌太早 |
[06:15] | Mallory was very nearly born at Exit 32 on the Long Island Expressway. | 梅乐妮差点就在长岛高速公路 三十二号出口出生 |
[06:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:26] | Yeah, listen, I don’t think this is gonna come as a shock to anyone here… | 听着,我想这件事 各位应该不会感到震惊 |
[06:30] | …but last May, I ordered a special ops unit to kill Abdul Shareef. | 去年五月,我命令特种部队 刺杀夏利夫 |
[06:33] | And they did, and we made it look like what got reported. | 制片:李维林威尔斯 他们完成了,我们还安排让此事 就像新闻报导的一样 |
[06:36] | – Anybody need him to stop? – No, sir. | -有人要他中断一下吗? -不,先生 |
[06:38] | – Anybody need a minute? – No, sir. | -有人需要思考一下吗? -不,先生 |
[06:41] | There was considerable evidence presented to a group… | 编剧:艾伦索金 有大量的证据呈交给 一个小组,成员包括 |
[06:44] | …that included Fitzwallace, Nancy, Berryhill, Babish, the attorney general… | 费兹华利斯、南西、贝瑞吉尔 巴比西、首席检察官 |
[06:48] | …and others. We gave it to the gang of eight. | 和其他人 我称为八人小组 |
[06:50] | The man had committed crimes and remained a threat. | 这个人不仅犯下罪行 过去对我们也一直是个威胁 |
[06:53] | We stopped him from blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge. | 我们及时阻止他炸掉金门大桥 |
[06:56] | Were U.S. laws broken? No. | 制片:亚力克葛拉夫斯 有违反美国法律吗?没有 |
[06:59] | International law? Possibly. | 国际法吗?有可能 |
[07:01] | See, I said”We took Shareef.” And they said,”Fine.” | 我说“我们要干掉夏利夫” 他们就说“好” |
[07:04] | And you went on talking for another 10 minutes. | 然后,又继续讨论了十分钟 |
[07:07] | Mr. President, why the decision to tell us this morning? | 总统先生 为何决定今天早上告诉我们? |
[07:10] | Well, I just ordered threat con Bravo… | 我刚下令“暴徒威胁状态” |
[07:12] | …so people will see some heightened security this weekend. | 所以这个周末 大家会看到高度警戒措施 |
[07:15] | – What’s the threat? – Increased chatter about torrential rain… | -是什么威胁? -太平洋西北部 |
[07:18] | …in the Pacific Northwest. It’s pouring rain in the Pacific Northwest. | 持续下着的豪雨 太平洋西北部有暴雨 |
[07:23] | I’m sure the analysts have thought of this… | 我相信分析家想到这点 |
[07:25] | …but it is raining in the Pacific Northwest. | 但太平洋西北部一直是下着大雨的 |
[07:28] | For a couple of years, we’ve been keeping an eye… | 几年来,我们一直在监视 |
[07:31] | …on five possible Bahji sleepers in Central New York. | 纽约中部的五名巴基可疑份子 |
[07:34] | And last night they disappeared. | 昨晚他们全消失了 |
[07:37] | – We lost them. – We lost them? | -我们跟丢了他们 -我们跟丢了他们? |
[07:39] | We did. | 是的 |
[07:41] | And we’re worried about retribution for Shareef. | 我们担心会有“夏利夫反攻事件” |
[07:45] | – Yes. – How hard can it be… | -是的 -在香塔迪 |
[07:47] | …to keep an eye on five Qumari religious fanatics in Schenectady? | 监视五名库马的激进分子 会有多难? |
[07:51] | – Tell him. – I think you’d be surprised. | -告诉他 -我想你们会感到很意外的 |
[07:53] | – Anything else? – How’d you get Shareef’s plane to land? | -还有什么事? -怎么把夏利夫飞机弄下来的? |
[07:56] | – Thank you. – Thank you, Mr. President. | -谢谢你们 -谢谢你,总统先生 |
[08:00] | – Toby, big day. – Big day. | -托比,大日子 -大日子 |
[08:03] | The house. A masterstroke. Come on, give us a kiss. | 那个房子,简直是神乎其技,来 给我们一个吻 |
[08:05] | – Thank you, sir. No. – Okay. | -谢谢你,先生,不用了 -好吧 |
[08:21] | – Yes? – Well, sir, I have time today… | -嗯? -先生,我现在有点空 |
[08:23] | …right now, to look over the Georgetown speech. | 我可以帮忙 看看乔治城大学的演讲稿 |
[08:26] | – No, I don’t need help. – Yes, sir. | -不,我不需要帮忙 -是的,先生 |
[08:28] | – Yeah, I need help. – Yes, sir, I’d be happy to. | -对,我是需要帮忙 -是我的荣幸 |
[08:31] | Let me read what you have. | 可以让我看看你写了什么 |
[08:33] | – What I have? – Yeah. | -我写了什么? -是的 |
[08:34] | It’s been said I have a pleasant speaking voice and oratorical style. | 据说我拥有愉悦的演讲声调 以及演说家的风格 |
[08:38] | – You don’t have anything? – On paper? No. | -你没有记下任何东西? -在纸上?没有 |
[08:40] | – It’s at 4:00. – Yeah. | -四点就演讲了 -对 |
[08:42] | – We should probably get started. – Right away, I would think. | -我们应该开始了 -应该要马上开始了 |
[08:45] | Except I have to meet the agents who are being detailed to Zoey for France. | 但我还要见 陪同柔伊赴法的随扈 |
[08:49] | They speak French. As well as being Secret Service agents. | 他们说法语 也是密情组探员 |
[08:53] | I didn’t mean they speak French and, therefore, are guarding Zoey in France. | 我不是说他们说法语 所以就赴法保护柔伊 |
[08:57] | – Yeah, I got it, sir. – I’ve been thinking… | -是的,我明白,先生 -我在想 |
[08:59] | …I’d like to talk about creativity. Get started on some thoughts… | 我要谈谈创造力,你想一想 |
[09:02] | …and I’ll join you. – Yes, sir. | -我再回来跟你讨论 -是的,先生 |
[09:04] | – Wesley. – Hey, Josh, how’s it going? | -卫斯礼 -嘿,乔西,你好吗? |
[09:07] | – You back? – No, I go to France tomorrow morning. | -你回来了? -不,我明天早上去法国 |
[09:11] | I’m leading Bookbag’s paparazzi patrol for three months. | 我将要带队抵抗 书包狂狗仔队三个月 |
[09:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[09:16] | – Bit of a powder-puff detail, isn’t it? – Well, I go where I’m told. | -真是粉红色特级任务,是吧? -我服从上级的命令 |
[09:20] | So, what were you taught to do… | 在你所接受的特训课程里 |
[09:22] | …if a stringer for Town & Country were to get in her face? | 如果有八卦记者贴近她 要拍她的话,你该怎么做? |
[09:25] | You know I could kill you and make up the reason why, right? | 你知道我能杀了你 再编个杀人的理由吧? |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[09:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:35] | Good morning, Mr. President. | 早安,总统先生 |
[09:38] | Are you friends of Zoey’s? | 你们是柔伊的朋友吗? |
[09:39] | No, sir. Special Agent Jamie Reed, U.S. Secret Service. | 不,先生,他们是联邦密情局的 特勤探员,杰米瑞德 |
[09:43] | Molly O’Connor, sir. | 莫丽欧康诺 |
[09:44] | Randy Weathers. | 瑞帝韦得斯 |
[09:47] | – Excuse me, Mr. President. – Hey. | -抱歉,总统先生 -嘿 |
[09:49] | – You remember Wesley Davis. – Thanks for doing this. | -你还记得卫斯礼大卫斯 -谢谢你的参与 |
[09:52] | – I know it’s not what you like. – Sir, I’m flattered you asked. | -我知道你不会喜欢这种任务 -先生,我感到很荣幸 |
[09:55] | So let’s talk about how this is gonna work. | 我们来谈一谈我们的安排 |
[09:57] | These agents will be assigned to the current team of 14… | 这些探员会被指派到 目前的14人小组 |
[10:00] | …that gets supplemented by a rotating backup group from Paris… | 更将运用巴黎方面熟悉当地的 后备轮替人员 |
[10:04] | …that’s more familiar with the region. Wes is the special agent in charge. | 以利作业 由卫斯礼负责此行任务 |
[10:07] | Here’s my question. These guys look pretty young… | 我的问题是 这些人看起来很年轻 |
[10:10] | …and I’m looking for something very specific with this detail. | 我这个任务要求的不太一样 |
[10:13] | This is a father-daughter situation and so, what I’m looking for… | 这是天下父母亲的状况 我想找的是 |
[10:17] | …in terms of protection, would best be characterized as, well… | 能保护的特质 就是有那种,嗯 |
[10:21] | …overwhelming force. | 有压倒性的力量 |
[10:23] | Do they have that? Do they have the ability to just overwhelm any danger… | 他们有吗? 他们有能力抵抗任何危险 |
[10:26] | …that might sud…? Do you have…? Do they have overwhelming force? | 任何突发性的?你们有吗? 他们有压倒性的力量吗? |
[10:31] | Attack Randy. | 攻击瑞帝 |
[10:38] | Oh, God, Dad, what are you doing? | 天啊,爸爸,你在做什么? |
[10:40] | This one here tossed Wesley like a bag of potato chips. | 这个人把卫斯礼 当成一包马铃薯片丢 |
[10:42] | Molly, get off of Wesley. | 莫丽,放开卫斯礼 |
[10:45] | You like calling on me for that, don’t you? | 你就喜欢叫我示范演出 是不是? |
[10:47] | – You guys know each other? – Molly was on Ellie’s detail for a while. | -你们认识? -莫丽当过艾莉的随扈 |
[10:51] | Oh, good. Okay. Well, Ellie’s still up and running. | 很好,艾莉还仍生龙活虎 |
[10:54] | Hi, Wes, sorry about this. | 嗨,卫斯礼,很抱歉 |
[10:56] | We’ll be fine. It’s wide-perimeter protection… | 我们不会有事的 这次的保护范围很广 |
[10:58] | …I’m just gonna need you to show me your panic button every day. | 我会要求你 每天拿出你的紧急按钮给我检查 |
[11:03] | – When do you start? – Eighteen hundred, sir. 6 p.m. tonight. | -你们什么时候开始? -今晚六点 |
[11:06] | Are you going back to the campus? Okay. Well, let me ask you this: | 你要回学校吗? 我这样问你好了 |
[11:10] | Would you consider, instead of living in France with your boyfriend… | 你能否考虑 不要和你的男朋友 |
[11:13] | …for three months, staying here, living in your room… | 住在法国三个月 留下,待在你的房间 |
[11:17] | …and being a candy striper? Or surfing. | 当个糖果妹? 或去冲浪 |
[11:19] | – A candy striper? – Or surfing. | -糖果妹? -或冲浪? |
[11:21] | You can spend the summer working in a pet shop. | 你白天可以在宠物店打工 |
[11:24] | We can play Yahtzee, and watch movies at night. | 晚上,我们可以一起 玩骰子游戏或看电影 |
[11:27] | Dad, what fantasy is it that’s going through your head right now? | 爸,你脑子里到底在幻想什么? |
[11:31] | What daughters would do their whole lives if I had my way. | 在想如何让女儿 听我话乖乖过日子 |
[11:35] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[11:41] | Before I forget, if you’re faced with the choice… | 趁我还没忘,如果有突发状况 你不晓得 |
[11:44] | …of killing the boyfriend or not killing him, kill him. | 应该杀了那个男朋友或不杀 那你就杀了他 |
[11:47] | – Excuse me, sir. – Excuse me. | -抱歉,先生 -我先离开 |
[11:49] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢你,总统先生 |
[11:51] | – How you doing, Wes? – Well, Mr. Chairman, thank you. | -你好吗,卫斯礼? -很好,主席先生,谢谢你 |
[11:54] | You take care of that new detail now. | 你小心负责这趟新任务 |
[11:56] | They’ve got mimes over there that can be pretty nasty. | 我那边还有一些复杂的闹剧 |
[11:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[12:06] | Harbor patrol in Portland is reporting that the Agile… | 波特兰的港口巡逻队报告 |
[12:09] | …a cargo ship in port for 14 hours now, has a container missing. | 一艘停泊十四小时的安琪号货轮 遗失一个货柜 |
[12:13] | They’re supposed to have 46… | 应该有四十六柜 |
[12:15] | …they have 45. – What’s the registry? | -现在只有四十五柜 -哪里来的船? |
[12:18] | They’re flying a Nigerian flag, but it’s Syrian ownership. | 上面挂着奈及利亚国旗 但是属于叙利亚的 |
[12:21] | What are we doing? | 我们要怎么做? |
[12:23] | The FBI is hunting down everyone from the ship. | 联邦调查局正在搜索船上的每一个人 |
[12:25] | – How long have they been at it? – One hour. | -已经找多久了? -一小时 |
[12:28] | All right, let’s give them another hour. | 好,再给他们一个小时 |
[12:30] | Then close the port. Is it the port of Portland? | 然后关闭港口 是波特兰港口吗? |
[12:33] | Is it really the port of Portland? | 真的是波特兰港口吗? |
[12:35] | They’re gonna lose $ 700 million a day because these five guys are missing. | 只因为这五个家伙失踪 他们一天要损失七亿 |
[12:42] | And I just now got why we’re having this meeting. | 现在我才想到 这个会议的原因 |
[12:44] | – What do you mean? – Portland. | -你是什么意思? -波特兰 |
[12:47] | – Torrential rain in the Pacific Northwest. – Yeah. | -太平洋西北暴雨,波港西北港 -对 |
[12:50] | – Screw the hour. Let’s close it down. – Yes, sir. | -时间紧急,我们现在就封港 -是的,先生 |
[12:53] | – Thanks. – Thank you, Mr. President. | -谢谢 -谢谢你,总统先生 |
[13:00] | Hey, did you know that 10 days from now… | 你知道从今天起十天内 |
[13:04] | …Toby and Andy can pick a day and the doctor’s gonna induce. | 托比和安娣就能选一天 让医生进行剖腹产 |
[13:07] | They can decide what day the twins are gonna be born. | 他们可以自行决定他们的 双胞胎何时出生 |
[13:11] | Well, it’s about the last thing they’re gonna get to decide. | 这是他们要决定的 最后一件事了 |
[13:15] | So you choose Tuesday. | 如果说你选择星期二 |
[13:16] | Twenty years later, look what happens. | 看看二十年后会变成什么样 |
[13:42] | – You scared me! – I was sleeping. | -你吓到我了! -我在睡觉 |
[13:44] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[13:46] | – Hang on a second. I’m not sure. – Carol! | 你在这里做什么? -等一等,我不太确定 -卡萝! |
[13:49] | Sorry. Yes, Danny’s here. Sorry. | 抱歉,是,丹尼在 对不起 |
[13:53] | – Can I help you? – I’m a little groggy. | -有何贵干? -我有点昏昏沉沉的 |
[13:56] | It’s from when you wake up after you’ve just fallen… It’s one of those… | 刚睡着便突然惊醒 这类的现象 |
[13:59] | – Really takes you a while to snap out… – Can I help you?! | -得要一阵子才能清醒 -有事吗?! |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:05] | I just flew back from Boston. | 我才刚从波士顿飞回来 |
[14:08] | No, not Boston. Augsburg, Germany. I just flew back from Augsburg… | 不是波士顿,是德国的奥斯堡 我才刚从奥斯堡飞回来 |
[14:11] | You wanna go home and then talk to me? | 你要先回家 然后再来跟我谈吗? |
[14:14] | No, no. This is important to you. | 不,不,这对你很重要 |
[14:19] | – I’ve been on trains and planes… – What? | -我坐了很久的火车、飞机 -什么? |
[14:23] | I have a link between the U.S. government and Shareef’s plane. | 我有个美国政府和夏利夫飞机 的线民 |
[14:26] | And it’s enough. And we’ll print it. | 而且够清楚了,我们要登出来 |
[14:28] | So I’m here to ask the White House to comment. | 而且够清楚了,我们要登出来 我来这里要问白宫有何评论 |
[14:31] | We’ll comment when you show the link. | 等你指出你的线民是谁 我们再做评论 |
[14:33] | I have a link. It’s the pilot, it’s Jamil Bari. | 等你指出你的线民是谁 我们再做评论 我的线民就是那位飞行员 杰米尔巴瑞 |
[14:36] | You’ve been saying that. | 你老是在说他 |
[14:37] | – I’ve got it now. – Show it to me, and I’ll comment on it. | 你老是在说他 -我现在找到了 -找出来给我看,我就评论 |
[14:40] | We don’t need your comment to run it. | 我们不用你的评论就可刊出 |
[14:42] | You’re not gonna run it like this. There are security issues involved. | 我们不用你的评论就可刊出 你不可以 这涉及国安议题 |
[14:46] | My paper’s not gonna hold off unless there are lives in danger. | 我的报导不会担搁 除非会造成性命之危 |
[14:49] | – There are. – Show me. | -是有的 -给我看 |
[14:50] | Classified information? I don’t think I’m allowed to do that. | -是有的 -给我看 机密资料? 我不认为我有权泄漏 |
[14:53] | – What do we do? – Don’t run it. | -我们要怎么做? -不要登出来 |
[14:55] | I’m not lying about security concerns. | -我们要怎么做? -不要登出来 我说有安全顾虑 不是在骗你的 |
[14:58] | – You’ve been faffing me around. – Of course I have. | -你一直在唬我 -那是当然 |
[15:00] | Sit down with Leo and figure out… | 你去和里奥坐下来想想看 |
[15:03] | …how to convince me I shouldn’t print what I have. | 如何说服我不要刊登 我手上的东西 |
[15:05] | Otherwise, comment on it or don’t comment on it… | 否则,不管你评不评论 |
[15:08] | …but it’s the lead in tomorrow’s paper. And, by the way… | 明天报纸的头条还是它 另外 |
[15:11] | …that’s the courtesy you have never extended me. | 你从未对我献殷勤 |
[15:14] | – I extend you courtesy all the time. – When? | -我款待你一向很殷勤的 -何时? |
[15:16] | – You just slept on my couch. – Right. | -你才在我的沙发上睡觉 -是啊 |
[15:18] | You’ll give me a couple hours? | 你能给我几个小时? |
[15:20] | You know I’ve got it, so off the record… | 你能给我几个小时? 你知道我有内线 现在你私底下告诉我 |
[15:23] | …did we kill Shareef? | 我们有杀夏利夫吗? |
[15:37] | All right, careful stepping out. | 好,小心走出来 |
[15:39] | There’s a street right there. And… there you go. | 有条街 哦可以了 |
[15:45] | If someone sees us, they’re gonna call the police. | 如果我们被人发现 他们会报警 |
[15:50] | Well, I hadn’t actually factored that into the plan… | 事实上,我没考虑到这个可能性 |
[15:53] | …but if you’ll just come on over here. | 但只要你走到这里来 |
[16:00] | And there you go. Go ahead. | 到了,拿下 |
[16:13] | You brought me to Jefferson Wyler’s house? | 你带我来杰佛森怀乐的房子? |
[16:16] | – Yeah. – Why? | -是的 -为什么? |
[16:17] | Every time we drive past… | -是的 -为什么? 我们每次开车经过 |
[16:19] | …you say it’s your dream house. – It is. | 我们每次开车经过 -你都说这是你梦想中的房子 -是的 |
[16:22] | And every time the congressman’s had us over… | 每次议员请我们来 |
[16:24] | …you’ve said it was your dream house. – I wasn’t lying. | -你都说这是你梦想中的房子 -我没说谎 |
[16:27] | You said if he ever put it on the market, you wanted to buy it. | 你说如果他想要卖 你想买下它 |
[16:30] | – I do. – Well, as it turns out… | -是的 -喏,结果 |
[16:34] | …he was gonna put it on the market. But he’s not anymore… | 他真的打算卖,所以 |
[16:37] | …because I bought it. – You bought this house? | -我就买下来了 -你买了这栋房子? |
[16:39] | – Yeah. – You bought this house? | -是的 -你买了这栋房子? |
[16:41] | – Well, it’s… Yeah, I did. – How did you afford it? | -是的 -你买了这栋房子? -这是的,我买了 -你怎么负担得起? |
[16:45] | Well, I put together some money for the down payment by selling my soul. | 我出卖了我的灵魂 筹出一些钱付头期款 |
[17:17] | This is your house now. | 现在这栋是你的房子了 |
[17:19] | Well, as a matter of fact it’ll… | 事实上,它会 |
[17:28] | It’ll be… | 会 |
[17:30] | …your house. | 变成你的房子 |
[17:33] | lf… . | 只要 |
[17:36] | lf… . If you say yes to this. | 只要你答应 |
[17:44] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[17:47] | Toby, you gotta tell me you didn’t buy the house to… | 托比,告诉我 你该不是买房子要 |
[17:49] | – No, no. – I thought you were just moving out… | -不,不 -我以为你只是想搬出来 |
[17:53] | If we could get back to the original question…? | 我们能回到问题的原点吗? |
[17:57] | Can you get the down payment back? | 你能把头期款拿回来吗? |
[18:06] | – You’re saying”no.” – Yeah, Toby. | -你是说“不” -是的,托比 |
[18:08] | I said,”no” many times. | 我说“不”很多次了 |
[18:11] | I mean this is an incredible gesture, but… | 我是指这举动很了不起 但 |
[18:14] | I don’t think you’ve noticed what I’ve done to alter the behavior… | 我想你没注意到我最近行为 改变很多 |
[18:18] | …that’s troubled you in the past. | 我改变了那些你在意的行为 |
[18:20] | Giving up what you felt was a bachelor apartment… | 我放弃了你所谓的单身公寓 |
[18:23] | …is only the most recent of gestures, which include eating salads. | 这一阵子,我连沙拉都吃了 |
[18:27] | I have no problem with where we lived or what you ate. I do… | 我们住在哪里或你吃什么 我都没意见,也许我有 |
[18:30] | …but I don’t care that much. | 但我不很在乎 |
[18:33] | Then why aren’t you remarrying me? | 那你为什么不再嫁给我? |
[18:35] | You don’t really wanna talk about this, do you? | 你不会真的想谈这件事吧? |
[18:38] | Yeah, I do. | 我想 |
[18:43] | I thought you were just being cute. | 我以为你只是在撒娇 |
[18:47] | I just thought you were making me chase you… | 我以为你想让我再追求你一次 |
[18:51] | …as a punishment for the first marriage, and that was okay with me. | 做为第一次婚姻失败的处罚 我可以接受 |
[18:55] | I wasn’t being cute. | 我不是在撒娇 |
[18:58] | – No. – Why? | -不是 -为什么? |
[19:01] | You’re just too sad for me, Toby. | 对我来说,你太忧郁了,托比 |
[19:05] | – What? – You’re too sad for me. | -什么? -你太忧郁了 |
[19:07] | You’re just sad. You bring the sadness home with you and you’re… | 你太忧郁了 你常把忧郁的气氛带回家,而且你 |
[19:11] | …sad. – I’m not sad. | -很忧郁 -我没有忧郁 |
[19:13] | You are. I don’t know if anything can change that, but I can’t. | 你有,我不知道 是否有办法改变你,但我不能 |
[19:17] | I’m not sad. | 我才没有忧郁 |
[19:20] | – I take things seriously. – I do too. | -我只是以认真的态度看待事情 -我也是 |
[19:23] | I’m not comparing myself. I’m saying… | 我不是在比较,我是说 |
[19:25] | You’re sad. And you’re angry. And you’re not warm. | 你很忧郁,你容易生气 你不够热情 |
[19:29] | – You take forever to trust someone. – Well… . | -你不信任别人 -是的 |
[19:33] | My father used to kill for a living, so, generationally, we’re making progress. | 我父亲以前以杀人维生 到了这一代,我们已经有点进步了 |
[19:38] | – I wouldn’t worry about the kids. – I do worry about the kids. | -我不会担心小孩子 -我的确会担心孩子 |
[19:41] | – Don’t. – Instead of showing them… | -不用 -你不会带他们看世界 |
[19:42] | …the world’s for them, you’ll be telling them to work hard in school… | -不用 -你不会带他们看世界 你只会告诉他们 在学校要用功读书 |
[19:47] | …to bone up for a life of hopelessness and despair. | 让他们学习到 生活是一场万念俱灰 |
[19:49] | Wouldn’t it be ironic if our kids were the only ones… | 搞不好,这世上只有我们的孩子 |
[19:52] | …who were properly prepared. – I’m as serious as you are… | -能面对人世的艰辛 -我跟你一样是认真的人 |
[19:55] | …and I see the glass as half full. – Great! Half full, half empty. | -我能看到杯子满的那一半 -很好!半满,半空吗? |
[19:59] | – Can we agree it’s not full yet? – This is what I mean. | -我们至少能同意,不是全满吧? -我就是这个意思 |
[20:02] | – That was a joke! – You wanted to talk about this seriously. | -这是个笑话! -你显示出你想严肃讨论这话题 |
[20:14] | Did you feel this way when we were married? | 我们是夫妻时 你有这种感觉吗? |
[20:16] | – Come on, l… – I mean, it’s not just now? | -不要这样,我 -我是指,不只是现在? |
[20:20] | Come on, l… I’m… . | 不要这样,我我 |
[20:21] | I’m sorry about all that. | 不要这样,我我 我很抱歉 |
[20:26] | I’m really pregnant. | 我被怀孕影响的 |
[20:28] | – Please. I take it all back. – Really? | -我要把话全部收回来 -真的? |
[20:34] | Did you feel this way when we were married? | 我们是夫妻时 你就有这种感觉吗? |
[20:37] | – That I was sad? – No. | -我很忧郁吗? -不 |
[20:43] | I’m gonna go sit in the car. My ankles are starting… | 我要去车上坐着 我的脚踝开始感到 |
[20:46] | Did my friends feel like that? | 我的朋友也有这种感觉吗? |
[21:10] | Toby! | 托比! |
[21:19] | My water broke. | 我的羊水破了 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:33] | We just wrote 3900 words in five hours. | 我们五小时内 |
[21:35] | It’s terrific so far. | 写了三千九百个字 |
[21:37] | He quotes Cicero, Thomas Aquinas | 进展还不错 |
[21:40] | …in the space of two pages. – How does he connect them? | 他引述西塞罗,汤玛斯亚奎纳 和鲁迪瓦利 |
[21:42] | – Three people you’ve never heard of. – It’s about creativity? | -在短短的两页空间 -他是如何连结他们的? |
[21:45] | That’s what he wanted to talk about, now he’s gotta not change his mind. | -三个你没听过的人名 -与创造力有关吗? |
[21:49] | You’re here. I wanna make some changes. | 这是他想说的 最好别想要改变他 |
[21:51] | – Jed, l… – Look at you. | 你在这里 我想做点改变 |
[21:53] | There is no way you have three adult children. | -杰德,我 -看看你 |
[21:55] | – Like the suit? – I do, but the neck… . | 一点都不像 有三个成年子女的妈妈 -你喜欢这套服装? -是的,但脖子 |
[21:57] | – What? – It seems empty to me. | -你喜欢这套服装? -是的,但脖子 |
[22:00] | Attention should be drawn to it. | -什么? -看起来空空的 应该注入一些焦点 |
[22:02] | Nice job with the, you know, raising of the kid. | 应该注入一些焦点 你很成功 把小孩养育成人 |
[22:05] | – They’re beautiful. – They’re real too. | -好美 -而且也是真的 |
[22:07] | – They can cut glass. – Diamonds cut glass. | -好美 -而且也是真的 -这些能切割玻璃 -是钻石能切割玻璃 |
[22:10] | – Damn it, what are these then? – Excuse me… . | -这些能切割玻璃 -是钻石能切割玻璃 -可恶,那这些到底是什么? -抱歉 |
[22:12] | – You wanna make some changes? – We’ll do it on the fly. | -可恶,那这些到底是什么? -抱歉 -你想做一些修改吗? -在路上改 |
[22:15] | – Get in the car. – What changes did you have in mind? | -进车子里 -你想做什么修改? |
[22:18] | Instead of talking about the internal muse, talk about… | 不要谈内心的缪思,谈 |
[22:21] | …the limits of reason and passion and intuition in American life. | 美国生活中 理性、热情与直觉的极限 |
[22:24] | These are just gorgeous. | 好漂亮喔! |
[22:26] | You can eat them too. They’re gumballs. Coop! | 好漂亮喔! 你还可以吃 是口香糖做的!古柏 |
[22:29] | Shoot one, we’re gonna go. | 好,我们要出发了 |
[22:31] | The limits of reason and passion and intuition in American life. | 好,我们要出发了 美国生活中 理性、热情与直觉的极限 |
[22:35] | Yes. Let’s think. | 是的,我们想一想 |
[22:43] | Here is the pen. | 笔在这里 |
[22:44] | – Look… – I’ve gift-wrapped the pen. | 笔在这里 -听着 -笔是我包装好的 |
[22:46] | – It’s a good pen. – You’re giving Zoey a pen. | -听着 -笔是我包装好的 -这是枝好笔 -你要送柔伊一枝笔 |
[22:49] | It’s not just a pen. | 这不只是枝笔 |
[22:50] | – Does it do other things? – No. | 这不只是枝笔 -它还有什么功能吗? -没有 |
[22:52] | I meant, it’s a really good pen. | -它还有什么功能吗? -没有 我是指,这真的是一枝好笔 |
[22:55] | He’s meeting us in the upper press room. | 他在新闻室见我们 |
[23:00] | – He said his link was the pilot? – Yeah, you know what he has? | -他说他的线民是那飞行员? -你知道他手中有什么? |
[23:03] | Well, Shareef’s pilot, who died in the crash, was Jamil Bari… | 夏利夫的机师 失事丧生的是杰米尔巴瑞 |
[23:07] | …who had a Qumari passport, and is alive, an American… | 是一个拥有库马护照的人 他现在还活着,是个美国人 |
[23:11] | …and not named Jamil Bari, so he could have any number of things. | 也不叫杰米尔巴瑞 他可以有很多讯息 |
[23:17] | Man, the things we can do. | 都是我们能处理的事 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:23] | – You’re giving Zoey a pen? – Yeah. | -你要送柔伊一枝笔? -是的 |
[23:25] | Does it do anything? | -你要送柔伊一枝笔? -是的 那笔能怎样吗? |
[23:38] | Danny, C.J. ‘s gonna talk to you for a second… | 丹尼,茜洁要和你谈一下 |
[23:41] | …and then you and I are gonna work together. Danny? | 丹尼,茜洁要和你谈一下 然后你和我再一起进行,丹尼? |
[23:45] | – He’s asleep. – What are you talking about? | -他睡着了 -你说什么? |
[23:47] | – He was in Augsburg. He hasn’t slept yet. – So here’s the national security threat. | -他睡着了 -你说什么? -他去奥斯堡,整晚没睡 -现在有国安威胁事件 |
[23:52] | – Wake up! – I heard every word you said. | -醒来! -我有听到你们说的每句话 |
[23:54] | – My covert skills are honed. – Good for you. Follow me. | -醒来! -我有听到你们说的每句话 -我的掩饰技术是一流的 -很好,跟我来 |
[24:05] | – We’re at threat condition Bravo now. – Why? | -我们目前处于暴徒威胁状态中 -为什么? |
[24:08] | – Why? – Because five Bahji sleepers… | -为什么? -因为我们监视的 |
[24:10] | …we were watching disappeared. | -为什么? -因为我们监视的 五名巴基可疑份子失踪了 |
[24:12] | – They disappeared? – Yeah. | 五名巴基可疑份子失踪了 -他们失踪了 -是的 |
[24:14] | And it coincides with increased chatter we’re hearing. | 这与我们所接收到的资讯 不谋而合 |
[24:17] | You print we did this right now… | 你现在刊登我们做的事 |
[24:19] | …and I’m worried what the five guys are gonna do. | 你现在刊登我们做的事 我会担心 那五个家伙会做出什么事来 |
[24:26] | Three days. And I get an exclusive on the sleepers. | 等三天,然后我要 可疑份子的独家消息 |
[24:29] | – Done. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢你 |
[24:31] | – So you found the pilot. – Special ops in Florida. | -可以 -谢谢你 -你找到飞行员了 -佛罗里达州的特勤小组 |
[24:34] | He had an American passport in flight school. | 他上飞行学校用美国护照 |
[24:36] | In Augsburg. The things we can do. | 他上飞行学校用美国护照 在奥斯堡,我们能这样做 |
[24:41] | Donna, I was coming to see you. | 唐娜,我来看你一下 |
[24:43] | – I love what you’re wearing. – You too. | 唐娜,我来看你一下 -我喜欢你的服装 -你的也很好看 |
[24:46] | I wasn’t able to talk to Josh yet about the Wellingtons. | -我喜欢你的服装 -你的也很好看 我还没和乔西谈到 威灵顿的事 |
[24:48] | Yeah, you don’t need to. They’re off the list again. | 对,不需要谈了 他们又取消了 |
[24:51] | Okay, then, one less thing. | 好的,那就少一件事 |
[24:53] | Josh was offended because I called the list a windfall, wasn’t he? | 好的,那就少一件事 我说那名单算一个意外收获 乔西不太愉快对吧? |
[24:57] | – I’m sure he’s not. – I meant the list was good. | -我想他不会的 -我是指那名单真的不错 |
[24:59] | I didn’t mean… . Why does he take these things this seriously? | 我不是指他何须把这种事 看得那么严重? |
[25:03] | If it bothered him, he’s forgotten it. | 如果他感到困扰,他早就忘了 |
[25:05] | Like the car that was supposed to be here. | 如果他感到困扰,他早就忘了 就像他此刻应该来接我的车 |
[25:08] | Come in mine. | 就像他此刻应该来接我的车 坐我的 |
[25:12] | Andrea, what are you doing to me? We’ve got schedules… | 安娣,你为什么要整我? 我们是有排时间的 |
[25:15] | …we got bookkeepers. – What happened? | -我们有记录的 -出什么事了? |
[25:17] | Nothing happened, you’re having a baby. | -我们有记录的 -出什么事了? 没事,你要生小孩了 |
[25:19] | – Two of them. – It was supposed to be 10 days. | -两个小孩 -不是十天后才会生的? |
[25:22] | Yeah, well, what do you know. | 对,可是,天晓得 |
[25:24] | – When am I going into labor? – When are you…? | -我什么时候生? -你何时? |
[25:27] | Andy, your water broke. You’re having the babies now. | 安娣,你的羊水破了 你现在就要生小孩了 |
[25:30] | This isn’t gonna happen the way we talked about… | 这跟我们原先讨论的方式不同 |
[25:32] | …but it is gonna happen, and it’s gonna happen right now. | 但就快了,现在就要生了 |
[25:37] | You’re at 10 cm, their heads are down… | 你开十公分了 他们的头下来了 |
[25:39] | …so there’s no reason to do a C-section… | 你开十公分了 他们的头下来了 没有理由做剖腹产了 |
[25:42] | Hey, Toby, I didn’t see you there. | 没有理由做剖腹产了 托比,我没看到你在那里 |
[25:43] | Is she gonna be able to get the epidural? | 托比,我没看到你在那里 能麻醉她吗? |
[25:46] | No, we’re gonna tough it out. | 不行,我们会撑过去的 |
[25:49] | When you say”right now,” what do you mean? | 你说“现在”是什么意思? |
[25:52] | Well, you’re gonna see at least one of your kids in about 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后 你就能看到第一个小孩 |
[26:02] | Toby… . | 托比 |
[26:06] | I can’t believe… . | 我不敢相信 |
[26:08] | If I’d known this was gonna happen… | 我不敢相信 如果我早知道会这样 |
[26:10] | …I never would have… – No, don’t. | 如果我早知道会这样 -我不可能会 -不,不要 |
[26:12] | What are you saying? Don’t worry about it. | -我不可能会 -不,不要 你在说什么?别担心 |
[26:14] | No, I know I hurt you back at the house. I can’t believe you bought the house. | 我知道我在房子里伤了你 我不敢相信你买下那栋房子 |
[26:27] | Bite my hand when it hurts. | 痛的时候咬我的手 |
[26:38] | What do you think about using the Eudora Welty quote… | 引述尤朵拉韦尔蒂的名言 |
[26:41] | …instead of the Gandhi? – I think they both work… | -不用甘地的,你觉得怎样? -我认为两者皆可 |
[26:44] | …but I wouldn’t make changes… -“You must be the change.” Is that it? | -但我不想改变 -“你一定要改变”这句吗? |
[26:48] | “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” | “你一定要改变 让世界变得更理想” |
[26:52] | Sounds too much like Eastern philosophy. | 听起来很东方哲学 |
[26:55] | Well, it was bound to, sir. | 这是有关连的,先生 |
[26:57] | – Because Gandhi lived in India? – Yeah. | 这是有关连的,先生 -因为甘地住在印度? -是的 |
[26:59] | Sir, this speech is about creativity, and, in my judgment, it’s a home run. | -因为甘地住在印度? -是的 这演讲是关于创造力 以我的判断,这将是个全垒打 |
[27:03] | What it isn’t is a speech that will convince Zoey not to go to France. | 但这不是能说服柔伊 不去法国的演讲 |
[27:07] | Well, let’s write that one. | 那我们就写那个 |
[27:09] | – Mr. President? – Yeah. | 那我们就写那个 -总统先生? -是的 |
[27:20] | – Are you ready, Mr. President? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗,总统先生? -是的 |
[27:24] | – Thanks, Will, for the help. – Use the Eudora Welty, it’s better. | -谢谢,威尔,谢谢帮忙 -用尤朵拉韦尔蒂的版本比较好 |
[27:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:55] | I understand you’re not using the TelePrompTer. | 我注意到你没用提词机 |
[27:57] | No, I’ve got it down here in this folder and on some napkins in my pockets. | 不,稿子在这个袍子里 我用纸巾写一些放在我口袋里 |
[28:01] | You’re gonna be all right with that? | 这样没关系吗? |
[28:03] | I’ll be fine, you know, unless something comes up. | 这样没关系吗? 没关系,只要没有意外的话 |
[28:05] | – Like what? – For instance… | -何种意外? -比如说 |
[28:07] | …I just realized I can’t access my pockets anymore. | -何种意外? -比如说 我这才发现 我的手没地方进口袋了 |
[28:10] | But, you know, what are you gonna do? | 但是,你知道,你还能怎样呢? |
[28:34] | You’re here late. | |
[28:36] | Can’t believe you’re here. I was gonna leave a note. | 你来迟了 |
[28:38] | I had a thing cancel, so I’m catching up. | 不敢相信你还在 我原想留张纸条 |
[28:41] | I just wanted to let you know. The Wellingtons, back on. | 我有件事取消了 所以我赶赶进度 |
[28:45] | – For APEC? – Yeah. | 我只是想告诉你 威灵顿又回来了 |
[28:46] | – It’s gonna be a problem. – I know… | -是因为亚太经合会吗? -对 |
[28:49] | …but Human Rights Watch, Amnesty, we need their help three times a week. | -真是头大 -我知道 |
[28:53] | Is there a side meeting they can play a role in? | 人权观察组织,特赦组织 一星期需要他们帮三次忙 |
[28:56] | There might be. That’s a good idea. | 有任何 他们能参与的小组会议吗? |
[28:58] | You got a few minutes to work with me? | 也许有,这是个好点子 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 你帮我几分钟好吗? |
[29:05] | – Charlie? – Yeah. | 可以 |
[29:07] | I need you to tell me now that you have some sense of where we’re going… | -查理? -是 |
[29:11] | …and that we’re not, you know… | 我要你告诉我 你很清楚我们要去的地点 |
[29:13] | …spending the night here. That we’re not making camp. | 而不会造成,你知道的 |
[29:16] | You said,”Dig up the champagne and give it to her tonight.” | 一整晚都在这里 我们不是在露营 |
[29:19] | – But didn’t I take it back? – No, I liked it. | 是你说“今晚把香槟 挖出来送给她” |
[29:21] | Good idea. Send her off knowing we’re cool. | -可是,我不是把话收回来了吗? -不,我喜欢这句话 |
[29:24] | – Are you sure? – No. | 好主意,给她送行 让她知道我们之间没事了 |
[29:25] | It’s pretty dark. | -你确定吗? |
[29:29] | – Yeah, we’re in a brook now. – Good. I think it was near a brook. | -不 这里很暗 |
[29:32] | It’s like I’m in Nam, basically. And in a rice paddy. | -对,我们走入一条小溪了 -很好,我想是在小溪附近 |
[29:35] | – Yeah, you’d have done well there. – Someone there? | 这种感觉好像在越南 走在水田里 |
[29:39] | – Hello? – Yeah. I’m a federal officer. | -你在那里表现会很好的 -谁在那里? |
[29:41] | Is someone there? | -哈��? -我是联邦探员 |
[29:43] | – Jamie? – Charlie? | 有人在那里吗? |
[29:45] | – What are you doing here? – P3, Charlie Young’s coming. | -杰米? -查理? |
[29:48] | You’re kidding me. | -你在这里做什么? -P3,查理杨来了 |
[29:50] | Josh Lyman. I’m with him. | 你在开玩笑 乔西赖曼,我是和他一起的 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna stay here, though. Because, you know? | 不过,我要待在这里 因为,你知道的 |
[30:14] | – You’re late. – You’re here. | (芍药科(牡丹) “日本牡丹”) |
[30:17] | It’s 10:07. I’ve been here for seven minutes. | -你来迟了 -你来了 |
[30:20] | You drove in a sedan, I had to climb over the wall. | 现在是十点零七分 |
[30:22] | Shouldn’t you have allowed for that? | 我在这里七分钟了 你坐车子来的,我是爬墙来的 |
[30:24] | I didn’t think you were gonna be here. | 你不是应该把墙算进去的吗? |
[30:26] | Well, why’d you come? | 我不知道你会来 |
[30:28] | I was gonna dig up the bottle and give it to you as a present. | 你为什么来? |
[30:31] | Why’d you come? | 我要把香槟挖出来 当礼物送给你 |
[30:33] | To drink it. | 你为什么来? |
[30:35] | I’m kidding. I came because I thought you might too. | 来喝香槟 |
[30:38] | Though I have been drinking it. | 开玩笑的,我来是因为 |
[30:42] | There are people at a party that radio station’s throwing. | 我想你也许会来 尽管我已经喝过了 |
[30:45] | At that techno place that looks like the end of the world. | 广播电台的舞会那里 有很多人 |
[30:49] | I think they went because you said you’d wind up there. | 在那播电子舞曲的地方 给人世界末日的感觉 |
[30:52] | I didn’t come because you’d be here. I’m not… | 我想他们会去,是因为你说 你会去那里 |
[30:54] | – You don’t wanna have champagne? – No, I do. | 我不是因为你在这里来的 我没有 |
[30:57] | I do. I just thought if I should call people and tell them… . | -你不想跟我喝香槟吗? -不,我想 |
[31:00] | You’re such a good guy. | 我想,我只是觉得 我应该打电话告诉他们 |
[31:02] | You were raised in horror. What is it along the way that made you a good guy? | 你真是个好人 |
[31:08] | I try to eat right. | 你是伴随恐怖长大的 |
[31:11] | You know what’s funny is? | 是什么让你成为一个好人? 我试图保持饮食健康 |
[31:13] | When I first saw the note, l… | 你知道有趣的是什么吗? |
[31:20] | – We shouldn’t do that. – I know. | 当我刚看到那张字条,我 |
[31:23] | What’s going on? | -我们不该这样 |
[31:27] | – Nothing. – Come on. | -我知道 有什么事吗? |
[31:29] | – Don’t ask me that now. – I am asking you. | -没事 -得了 |
[31:32] | Nothing. | -现在不要问我 -我就是要问你 |
[31:34] | Just you know, a lot of things. Dumb stuff. | 没事 |
[31:38] | Jean Paul wants me to take ecstasy with him tonight. | 只是,你知道,很多蠢事 |
[31:41] | Okay, but your kids are gonna have gills. | 尚保罗希望 |
[31:47] | I don’t care about that. | 我今晚陪他吃摇头丸 可以,但你们的小孩会突变 |
[31:49] | I’m honestly… I’m worried a little about my father. | 我一点也没兴趣 |
[31:52] | My leaving for three months isn’t exactly gonna do him any favors. | 我真的我有点担心我爸 我离开三个月 |
[32:00] | And I’m confused about you. | 对他一点好处也没 我对你也感到困惑 |
[32:03] | Well, I can’t advise you on that. | 我不能提供你意见 |
[32:06] | – Why not? – Because I think this is tonight. | 我不能提供你意见 -为什么? -因为我认为只是今夜 |
[32:08] | And tomorrow you’re on the Concorde. | 明天你就会在协和客机上 |
[32:12] | I deserved that. | 我活该 |
[32:20] | You think we could just sit here… | 我们就在这里坐坐 |
[32:24] | …enjoy the night for a while? | 享受一下夜的宁静好吗? |
[32:28] | Actually, I… . | 事实上,我 |
[32:31] | I think it’s a bad time in a person’s life to stop showing up… | 我认为一个人 最好不要说答应要出现 |
[32:35] | …at places they say they’re gonna show up. | 到时候,却又没出现 |
[32:40] | – I should go to the party. – Yeah. | -我应该去舞会 -对 |
[33:04] | Well, the FBI has got the crew of the container ship accounted for. | 联邦调查局找到负责货柜船的船员 |
[33:08] | What are the rules in questioning foreign nationals? | 询问外国籍的人士 是用哪一种法规? |
[33:11] | I think we can keep them for up to seven days, isolation, well-lit room. | 我们最多可以将他们扣留七天 隔离在光亮的房间里 |
[33:15] | – What’s the well-lit room for? – Sleep deprivation. | -何谓光亮的房间? -剥夺睡眠 |
[33:17] | All right. Let’s go around the table one last time. | 好的,我们再来最后一次讨论 |
[33:21] | Where are we with this? What kind of day has it been? | 我们进展到哪里了? 这一天是何种情况? |
[33:38] | All right, she’s clear. | 好,她安全了 |
[33:41] | – Hi! – Now is it my turn? | -嗨! -轮到我了吗? |
[33:44] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 嗨,抱歉我迟到了 |
[33:45] | – Yes, where were you? – I was at the National Arboretum. | 嗨,抱歉我迟到了 -你去哪里? -我去国家植物园 |
[33:49] | As long as you’re here now. | 只要你现在回来了就好 |
[33:50] | – Can we talk for a minute? – Of course. | 只要你现在回来了就好 -我们能谈一会吗? -当然可以 |
[33:53] | All right, station. I’m on the front door. | 好,中心,我在前门 |
[33:57] | Okay. Molly? | 好,莫丽? |
[34:00] | Yes, sir. I’ve got 183 cars. | 是,先生,这里有183辆车 |
[34:03] | – You counted the cars? – Yes, sir. | -你在数车? -是的,先生 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:09] | There’s a side meeting, closed to the press… | 好 有个小组会议 是不准采访的 |
[34:12] | …on agricultural concentration. | 探讨农业精致化 |
[34:14] | I was thinking more in the human-rights family. | 探讨农业精致化 我比较想谈人权的议题 |
[34:18] | A group session on displaced workers? | 一个讨论失业工人的议题吗? |
[34:22] | What about prison labor? | 那监狱劳工呢? |
[34:24] | No… | 那监狱劳工呢? 没 |
[34:26] | …but labor-law enforcement, a joint DOL-USTR session. | 没 但有强化劳工法,还有一个 联合劳工部和贸易代表署的时段 |
[34:30] | – Sold. – There it is. | -成交 -好了 |
[34:33] | I’m not gonna get an answer about what I said to Josh, am I? | 我对乔西说的事 我不会得到答案的,是吗? |
[34:37] | It’s just eating at me. | 让我感到苦恼 |
[34:40] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[34:42] | Because it’s eating at him and… . | 我不知道为什么 因为让他苦恼而 |
[34:45] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[34:47] | Really? | 我不知道原因 真的吗? |
[34:48] | -Danny? -Yeah. | 真的吗? -丹尼? -是 |
[34:50] | What are you doing? Why aren’t you asleep? | -丹尼? -是 你在做什么? 你为什么没去睡觉? |
[34:52] | I really don’t know. | 你在做什么? 你为什么没去睡觉? 我真的不知道 |
[34:54] | – Well, what are you writing? – A volume of springtime haiku. | 我真的不知道 -你在写什么? -春天的徘句 |
[34:58] | – Three days, Daniel. – I’m filing in three days. | -三天,丹尼 -我三天内要发出 |
[35:00] | I still gotta write it. | 我还是得写 |
[35:03] | The president’s speech was good, didn’t you think? | 总统的演讲不错 你不觉得吗? |
[35:06] | Wanna comment on a report that says he lifted his gown… | 想个报导说 他撩起他的长袍 |
[35:08] | …and groped himself? – Yeah, that was a troubling moment… | -用手自摸? -是,那是难堪的一刻 |
[35:12] | …but he had to get his napkins. | 但他是要拿他的纸巾 |
[35:14] | Wanna comment on a Gulfstream jet flown by… | 但他是要拿他的纸巾 要对一架执行 什么计划的军机做评论吗? |
[35:16] | Madras Research Project? That’s what we’ll call it for a few days. | 要对一架执行 什么计划的军机做评论吗? 穆德拉斯研究计划? 这几天我们就叫这个名称 |
[35:40] | Well, three months is a long time. | 三个月是一段长时间 |
[35:42] | Maybe you just come for a few weeks, we go to some parties… | 也许你来几个星期就好 我们去参加一些派对 |
[35:46] | …and then you decide. – Maybe. | -然后你再自行决定 -也许 |
[35:49] | But then, I guess the whole point was to… . | 我想所有的重点是 |
[35:53] | Was to check out… . | 要确认 |
[35:57] | – Going just for parties doesn’t seem… – The parties are at night… | -只参加派对似乎不 -派对是在晚上 |
[36:00] | …you can’t check out during the day? | 你就不能白天去参观吗? |
[36:02] | I’m sorry, we’re having this conversation, and I’m just feeling a little lightheaded. | 你就不能白天去参观吗? 抱歉,我们这番谈话 让我觉得有点头昏眼花 |
[36:07] | I had champagne before, and now I’m mixing it with this. | 我刚才喝了香槟 现在又混这种酒 |
[36:11] | Well, lightheaded is good. It’s better than the opposite. | 头昏是好的,总比清楚好 |
[36:17] | I understand why Josh may have been offended by what I said… | 我明白乔西为何对我的话 感到生气 |
[36:21] | …though it was misinterpreted. What I don’t get… | 虽然是误解 我不了解的是 |
[36:24] | …is that both times we’ve spoken about it, it seemed like you were too. | 我们讨论的两次 似乎你也有相同的反应 |
[36:27] | No. I understood what you were saying. | 不,我了解你说什么 |
[36:31] | Josh worked for Hoynes. There was a reason. | 乔西以前是为何尼斯工作 这不是没原因的 |
[36:33] | – He left him. – If you think that was easy… | 乔西以前是为何尼斯工作 这不是没原因的 -可是他离开他了 -如果你认为这很容易 |
[36:35] | …you’re crazy. Josh doesn’t leave people. | -可是他离开他了 -如果你认为这很容易 你就疯了,乔西从不离开谁 |
[36:38] | I get that he was close to Hoynes. What I don’t get… | 我想他跟何尼斯很亲近 我不了解的是 |
[36:41] | You have to get Josh. | 你得了解乔西 |
[36:48] | We scaled the wall, we didn’t hop it. It was like 30 feet tall… | 我们爬墙,我们没有跳下来 那墙大概有三十尺高 |
[36:52] | …it was like a castle gate. | 像一座城门 |
[36:54] | We took it. | 我们征服了它 |
[36:56] | Buzzards, wilderness life everywhere. | 我们征服了它 到处都是鸟虫类,野生生物 |
[36:58] | Someone give me a SITREP, please, anyone. | 谁能回报中心吗? |
[37:03] | I don’t wanna lie to you, but I… . | 我不想对你撒谎,但我 |
[37:05] | I don’t wanna… . | 我不想对你撒谎,但我 我不想 |
[37:09] | I’m sorry, I meant… . | 抱歉,我是指 |
[37:12] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[37:15] | I can’t lie to you, either. | 我也不能对你说谎 |
[37:25] | I guess… . | 我猜 |
[37:28] | I… . | 我 |
[37:34] | – I feel very strange. – You’re drunk. | -我感觉好奇怪 -你喝醉了 |
[37:37] | Enjoy it. | 尽情享受吧 |
[37:40] | His sister died in a fire while she was babysitting him. | 她的姐姐在照顾他时 死于一场火灾 |
[37:43] | She tried to put it out, he ran outside. He went campaigning, his father died. | 她拼命灭火,他逃出去了 他参加竞选,他的父亲过世 |
[37:47] | He wakes up in a hospital and discovers the president’s been shot. | 他在医院醒来 发现总统受到枪击 |
[37:51] | He worries every day that somebody he likes will die and it’ll be his fault. | 他每天都担心他喜欢的人会死 而且都是他的错 |
[37:55] | What do you think makes him walk so fast? | 你觉得他走路 为什么总是那么快? |
[37:59] | Anyway, when you looked at the list and said: | 当你看著名单说 |
[38:02] | “That’s a windfall,” what he heard was: | “这是个意外收获” 他听到的是: |
[38:04] | “Thank you, Josh, you did it again. More for us.” | “这是个意外收获” 他听到的是: “谢谢你,乔西,又是你 我们又要做苦工了” |
[38:09] | You said,”You have to get Josh.” | 你说“你得了解乔西” |
[38:13] | Yeah, that was… . | 是的,那是 |
[38:18] | I didn’t mean to say that you don’t… | 我不是指你并没有 |
[38:22] | …get him. | 了解他 |
[38:25] | Are you in love with Josh? | 你爱上乔西了吗? |
[38:35] | Did you put ecstasy in my drink? | 你在我的饮料里放摇头丸吗? |
[38:39] | I put a little bit. | 我放一点点 |
[38:43] | I put a half. | 我放一半 |
[38:49] | – I kind of wish you hadn’t done that. – You’re not sick. | -我真希望你没那么做 -你没有不舒服 |
[38:52] | This is how you’re supposed to be feeling. | 这是应有的感觉 |
[38:56] | Listen to the music. | 听听音乐 |
[39:01] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 好,我很好 |
[39:03] | I’m gonna go to the restroom and put some water on my face. | 好,我很好 我要去洗手间洗把脸 |
[39:12] | I’m gonna need the following five questions answered. | 我有五个问题 需要答案 |
[39:14] | – You wanna write these down? – I don’t wanna write anything down. | -你要写下来吗? -我不要写任何东西 |
[39:17] | Was Madras Research retaliatory or preemptive? | 穆德拉斯研究 是报复或先发制人? |
[39:22] | Were any allies in the Arab world, or Israel for that matter… | 有任何阿拉伯世界的盟友 或以色列 |
[39:26] | …notified either before or after? | 在进行这计划之前或事后 得到通知吗? |
[39:29] | How involved were congressional leaders? | 议会领导人是如何涉入? |
[39:31] | How involved will they be in a few days? | 议会领导人是如何涉入? 这几天内他们将如何涉入? |
[39:34] | I don’t know, but the answer to the last two will be the same. | 这几天内他们将如何涉入? 我不知道 但最后两个答案应该相同 |
[39:37] | Especially in the absence of executive orders rendering them legal… | 尤其在缺乏行政命令 显示其合法性 |
[39:40] | – There was an NSC decision directive. – Is this a precedent… | -有个国安会的决策指导人 -这算未来穆德拉斯研究计划 |
[39:43] | …for future Madras Research Projects? – That’s four, what’s the fifth? | -的一个先例吗? -那是第四或第五题呢? |
[39:47] | Does the president, or his security advisers… | 总统或他的安全顾问 |
[39:49] | …fear attempts at retribution? | 会害怕报复行动吗? |
[39:53] | It’s true that you adapt to the terrain. | 没错,过段时间便能适应环境 |
[39:56] | After a little while I just said, “To hell with it.” Took my pants off. | 但一阵子之后,我就会说 只要我喜欢“管他去死” |
[40:01] | Randy, does it look like she’s thinking about leaving? | 瑞帝,她像要离开了吗? |
[40:04] | Well, she’s still in the restroom. | 哦,她还在洗手间 |
[40:08] | – No, she’s not. I got her right here. -You have her? | -不,她出来了,我看到她了 -你看到她了? |
[40:14] | No, check that. I’m wrong. | 不,更正,我看错了 |
[40:17] | Come on, people, let’s get past the first-day kinks. | 各位,我们快点 渡过这紧张的第一天吧 |
[40:20] | I think she’s in the restroom. | 我想她还在洗手间 |
[40:23] | Okay. I want a 20 on Bookbag, right now. | 好,我现在要知道“书包”在哪 |
[40:28] | I’ll go into the restroom. | 我去洗手间 |
[40:29] | No, no. Keep your distance. | 我去洗手间 不,不,保持你的距离 |
[40:33] | Let her get pissed at me. | 让她对我发火好了 |
[40:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[40:42] | I’m with the Secret Service. | 抱歉 我是特勤人员 |
[40:45] | – Do you work here? – Yeah. | -你在这工作吗? -是的 |
[40:47] | – Something wrong? – No, no. | -你在这工作吗? -是的 -有什么事吗? -不,不 |
[40:48] | Would you go into the ladies’ room and check to see if anyone’s in there? | -有什么事吗? -不,不 你能不能进女厕看一下 是否有人在里面? |
[40:52] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢你 |
[41:00] | P2, Molly, did she come out back? | P2,莫丽 她有从后面出去吗? |
[41:03] | Are there people back there? | 后面有人留守吗? |
[41:08] | No. | 没有 |
[41:10] | P2, Molly, did she come out back? | 没有 P2,莫丽 她到后面去了吗? |
[41:12] | Are there people out there? | 有人在那里吗? |
[41:16] | Molly, are you reading this? | 莫丽,你有听到吗? |
[41:19] | Molly? | 莫丽? |
[41:25] | – This is the fire alley? – Yeah. | -这是防火巷? -是的 |
[41:34] | P2, Molly, what’s your position? | P2,莫丽,你们的位置在哪里? |
[41:55] | Bookbag’s been taken. She’s been taken, and I have an agent down. | “书包”被抢 她被掳走了,一名探员倒下 |
[41:58] | We’re black. Go to black. | 黑色警报,快,黑色警报 |
[42:01] | FBI field office has all 98 members of the Agile crew… | 联邦调查局找到九十八位 安琪号的船员 |
[42:04] | …at Sheridan Federal Prison for interrogation. | 在谢雷登联邦监狱进行审问 |
[42:08] | It’s not funny. Apparently, the captain is scared to death. | 这不好笑,船长吓得要死 |
[42:11] | His manifest only says 45 containers. He swears it’s a typo. | 他的提货单证明只有四十五个货柜 他发誓是笔误 |
[42:16] | If it turns out we closed the port of Portland because of a typo… | 如果我们关闭波特兰港口 只因为笔误 |
[42:20] | …it’s only gonna fuel Margaret’s insanity. | 只会让玛格丽特更捉狂 |
[42:22] | I’m gonna go home for a few hours. Call me if something happens. | 我要回家几个小时 若有事,打电话给我 |
[42:33] | – Ron? – We have a situation. | -朗? -我们出状况了 |
[42:36] | We’re up at black, and, procedurally, the chief of staff is told before… | 我们提升到黑色警报,依程序 必须先向幕僚长报告才 |
[42:41] | – What happened? – Zoey Bartlet… | -出了什么事? -柔伊巴特勒 |
[42:43] | …is missing and there’s a dead agent at the scene. | 失踪了 一名探员当场死亡 |