时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I don’t think this is gonna come as a shock to anyone here… | 你们可能早已获悉 |
[00:11] | …but last May, I ordered a special ops unit to kill Abdul Shareef. | 去年五月我下令暗杀阿杜 沙里夫 |
[00:15] | You print we did this now, and I’m worried what the five guys are gonna do. | 你现在公布这个消息 我很担心那五个家伙会做什么 |
[00:19] | Three days. | 我给你三天时间 |
[00:20] | – And I get an exclusive on the sleepers. – Done. | -我要绑匪的独家消息 -可以 |
[00:22] | – Did you put Ecstasy in my drink? – I put a little bit. | -你在我的酒里放了兴奋剂? -放了一点点 |
[00:26] | Zoey Bartlet is missing and there’s a dead agent at the scene. | 祖伊 巴特勒失去踪影 现场有探员殉职 |
[00:30] | By Section 3 of the 25th Amendment… | 根据25号修正案的第三章 |
[00:33] | …which permits, through written declaration… | 允许通过书面公告 |
[00:35] | …to temporarily transfer all powers of the presidency… | 临时移交所有总统权力… |
[00:38] | – Get off! – This is a Polaroid of Zoey. | -让开! -这是祖伊的照片 |
[00:40] | If you and the acting president gave contradictory orders… | 一旦你和代理总统 同时下达冲突和矛盾的命令 |
[00:44] | …Leo McGarry would be in a situation which could lead to extraordinary chaos. | 里奥 麦加利将身处两难之地 |
[00:49] | – Leo would know what to do. – You’re relieved, Mr. President. | -里奥会作出正确的决定 -你已经被解除权力了总统先生 |
[00:56] | At this hour, the White House does not… | 此时此刻白宫不会… |
[00:58] | Stepping in to fill the gaping hole left… | 插手这个烂摊子… |
[01:01] | In a demonstration of the continuity of constitutional democracy… | 作为宪法民主政治得以延续的保证 |
[01:04] | …President Josiah Edward Bartlet resigned his office… | 巴特勒总统已经请辞 |
[01:07] | Speaker Walken is with the nation’s military and law enforcement advisers… | 众议院议长沃肯正和 一众军方和司法幕僚在白宫紧急磋商 |
[01:12] | …having been awakened from his sleep only three hours ago. | 他在三小时前被华府急召 |
[01:18] | In a solemn, hastily arranged ceremony… | 在一个庄严而简短的仪式过后 |
[01:20] | Speaker Glenallen Walken was sworn in early this morning… | 众议院议长沃肯今早清晨宣誓就职 |
[01:24] | I have decided to temporarily hand over my duties as president. | 我决定暂时移交总统权力 |
[01:28] | An eight-term congressman… | 沃肯连续八次当选国会议员 |
[01:30] | … who took the speaker’s office with the retirement of Jim Hohner. | 在吉姆 荷纳退休后 接任众议院议长一职 |
[01:34] | A staunch supporter of the military and of veterans… | 支持提高国防预算和维护军人权益 |
[01:37] | … he’s been a strong proponent of sound fiscal policy… | 同时倡导”健全经济政策” |
[01:40] | “Sound fiscal policy”? Proposing a $200 billion capital gains tax cut? | 建议削减两千亿的资本利益税 这是什么经济政策?! |
[01:45] | An outdoor enthusiast, he’s frequently defended gun owners. | 他热爱户外活动 经常为”公民持枪自由”辩护 |
[01:48] | He’s opposed to waiting periods on grenade launchers. | 并要求尽快拨款生产枪榴弹发射器 |
[01:51] | Where’s he gonna sleep? The Bartlets aren’t moving out. | 他们住在哪里? 巴特勒一家没有搬出去 |
[01:54] | – There are 13 bedrooms in the residence. – So he’s gonna be in a guest room? | -这里的房间多不胜数 -他要睡在客房吗? |
[01:58] | Does he get a portrait? Every president gets one. | 他有自己的肖像画没有? 每个总统都有的 |
[02:01] | Even if he’s president for a few days? | 即使他只是一个临时总统? |
[02:03] | There’s no minimum occupancy requirement. | 执政期没有下限的 |
[02:05] | Does he get a presidential library? | 他有自己的总统图书馆吗? |
[02:07] | He’s not gonna be here that long. | 他不会在这里呆那么久 |
[02:09] | Should he have served while his daughter was missing? | 在祖伊失踪期间 你认为他应否继续行使总统权力? |
[02:12] | I’ve answered that question. Brian? | 这个问题我已经回答过了 |
[02:15] | He looks small, doesn’t he? | 他看上去很憔悴 |
[02:20] | Anything from the kidnappers? The note hasn’t shown up on Al-Jazeera? | 有绑匪的消息吗?半岛电视台那边? |
[02:22] | Not yet. Do we release the ransom note? | 没有要告知媒体 关于绑匪传真的消息吗? |
[02:24] | – lf we don’t, they will. – State’s been talking to Islamabad… | -我们不说他们也会大肆宣扬 -我们在跟巴基斯坦问询 |
[02:28] | …about the prisoners named. They’ve pledged support. | 那些已具名的囚犯 巴方表态会全力配合 |
[02:30] | We’re requesting approval to issue a BOLO on the Bahji sleeper cell. | 我们要求对巴解组织成员 马上开始搜捕行动 |
[02:35] | – A manhunt? – We’ve released their names and photos. | -搜捕? -已经公布了有关人员的资料 |
[02:38] | If we prematurely connect them, we deputize every nut with a gun rack. | 如果过早采取行动 我担心他们会做出疯狂的事情 |
[02:42] | They disappeared before her kidnapping, it’s not premature. | 他们在绑架以前早已消失无踪 现在根本不算过早 |
[02:45] | You want vigilantes assaulting Arab-Americans? | 你不担心会导致 阿裔美国人被攻击? |
[02:47] | I want Zoey Bartlet back. | 我只是希望祖伊平安归来 |
[02:51] | I’ll take it to him. | 我会告诉他 |
[02:54] | The French kid’s awake. | 那个法国小子醒了 |
[02:55] | – Is he answering questions? – No, he’s asking them. | -正在盘问他吗? -还没他有条件 |
[02:59] | He wants immunity. | 他要求外交豁免 |
[03:02] | The French premier, the Russian prime minister, Brazil and Mexico’s presidents… | 法国总理俄国首相 巴西和墨西哥总统 |
[03:06] | …the Israelis. – Why are these people here? | 以色列… -这些人在这里干嘛? |
[03:08] | – They work here. – It’s 5:30 a.m. | -他们在这里工作 -现在才早上5:30 |
[03:10] | I’ll make sure they know. | 我会告诉他们 |
[03:11] | The Democratic leadership wants to come over. | 民主党领导层要过来 |
[03:14] | – You tell him about the leadership? – Who called? | -你跟他说了党内高层的事? -谁的主意? |
[03:17] | House minority leader, minority whip, Senate minority leader… | 众院少数派领袖党鞭 还有参院少数派领袖党鞭… |
[03:20] | …whip, McLean, Wyznee, Franklin, caucus chair. | 麦连怀列法兰克林 核心会议主席 |
[03:23] | – I’m gonna need a bigger office. – Is he still here, Debbie, or has he gone? | -我要一间大的办公室 -他还在这里吗?还是离开了? |
[03:27] | – He’s here. – Tell them it’s gonna be a while. | -他还在 -告诉他们这需要一点时间 |
[03:30] | – They won’t be happy. – When are they ever? | -他们不会高兴的 -他们有高兴过吗 |
[03:32] | Leo? | 里奥? |
[03:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[03:37] | Mr. McGarry. | 麦加利先生 |
[03:44] | Mr. President? | 总统阁下? |
[03:49] | Come on in, Leo. | 请进里奥 |
[04:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:57] | – I thought you were sleeping. – Anything? | -我以为你睡了 -有消息吗? |
[04:59] | No. | 没有 |
[05:02] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[05:04] | It’s almost 6:30. | 快6:30了 |
[05:08] | They gave me something. | 他们给了我一些药 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 是的我知道 |
[05:17] | Girls coming? | 孩子们来了? |
[05:19] | They’ll be here in a few hours. | 还有几小时才到 |
[05:23] | You want me to call down for some coffee? | 你想我帮你叫些咖啡吗 |
[05:29] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[05:34] | I was in Zoey’s bedroom at home. | 我在家里祖伊的房间 |
[05:41] | It was like it was when she was small. | 很多年前她还很小的时候 |
[05:44] | With the bed my grandmother gave me. Remember the pine bed? | 那张我祖母留下的大床 你还记得吗? 松木造的 |
[05:48] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[05:50] | She was little again. | 她很小 |
[05:54] | Maybe 5 or 6. | 5岁还是6岁 |
[06:01] | And I was holding her. | 我抱着她 |
[06:16] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎样? |
[06:18] | Like you slept in your clothes. | 你像是穿着衣服睡觉 |
[06:22] | – C.J.! – C.J.! – C.J.! – C.J.! | |
[06:26] | Good morning. I have with me members of the FBI team… | 早安在我身边的是FBI的探员 |
[06:29] | …who have taken the lead in this investigation. | 该次调查小组的负责人 |
[06:32] | The FBI has opened a 7 A. That’s a missing persons file… | FBI打开了7 A失踪人口档案 |
[06:35] | …and has assigned Zoey a control number: 7 A WF 83429. | 祖伊的编号为7 A WF 83429 |
[06:40] | The WF stands for Washington Field Office. | WF代表华盛顿特区办公室 |
[06:43] | I’ll take questions then turn it over to Agent Casper. | 先由我回答各位的提问 接下来的时间会交给卡斯帕探员 |
[06:45] | – Mark. – How long will Walken be president? | -马克 -沃肯总统任期多长? |
[06:48] | Until President Bartlet indicates he’s prepared to resume his duties. Steve. | 直到巴特勒总统认为自己 可以恢复行使权力史提夫 |
[06:53] | CNN reports the 5th Fleet is in the Persian Gulf. | CNN报道第5舰队已经进驻波斯湾 |
[06:56] | Is there any reason to suspect a foreign government? | 是否有理由怀疑某个外国政权? |
[06:59] | We’re still in the early stages of this. It’s too soon to speculate. Chris. | 现在讨论这些为时尚早姬丝 |
[07:03] | Paramedics indicated drugs were involved. | 救护人员声称事件与药物有关 |
[07:06] | Does Zoey have a drug problem or any reason to disappear? | 是否祖伊有滥用药物的问题? 或因此导致失踪? |
[07:09] | There’s an agent with a bullet in her head. | 现场有探员中枪殉职 |
[07:11] | I think the FBI is comfortable calling it a kidnapping. | 我想FBI会声称这是绑架 |
[07:14] | And no, Chris, Zoey Bartlet doesn’t have a drug problem. | 还有祖伊没有药物问题 |
[07:17] | Agent Casper. | 卡斯帕探员 |
[07:22] | At 3: 17 a.m., we received what we believe is an authentic communication… | 凌晨3:17我们收到可靠消息 |
[07:26] | …from Ms. Bartlet’s kidnappers… | 关于祖伊 巴特勒被绑架 |
[07:28] | …demanding the release of three convicted terrorists held by Pakistan. | 绑匪要求巴基斯坦 释放3名在押恐怖分子 |
[07:32] | And the immediate removal of American forces from Qumar and Saudi Arabia. | 还有美军撤出库马和沙特阿拉伯 |
[07:37] | We’re issuing a BOLO for five individuals last seen in the Portland area… | 我们现在通缉 5名与绑匪有关的嫌疑人 |
[07:41] | …who are wanted for questioning in connection with terrorist activities. | 他们最后出现在波特兰地区 |
[07:45] | They are Yemeni nationals, Faruk Salam and Ammat Badir. | 其中两个是也门共和国人 Faruk SalamAmmat Badir |
[07:50] | Tanji Nassaliw and Masood Shiek Kadallah, both Saudis. And Reginald… | Tanji NassaliwMasood Shiek Kadallah沙特人…Reginald |
[07:56] | I’m guessing burka sales are gonna take a little dip this afternoon. | 我打赌今天卖穆斯林长袍的 推销员肯定会被人淋水 |
[08:03] | – What are you working on? – Remarks. | -你在做什么? -写东西 |
[08:05] | – For what? – Walken’s address to the nation. | -写什么 -沃肯的全国讲话稿 |
[08:07] | – He’s addressing the nation? – No, but he’ll have to. | -他要发表全国讲话? -还没很快会 |
[08:10] | – They didn’t have much. – Oatmeal carrot granola? | -他们没太多时间 -胡萝卜燕麦? |
[08:13] | Ginger find you? Andy called. Asked you to call her at the hospital. | 珍洁找你没? 安迪来过电话 叫你回电到医院找她 |
[08:17] | – How are the twins? – Fine. | -双胞胎怎样 -还好 |
[08:21] | – Any photos yet? – No. Something came up at work. | -有照片吗 -工作忙没时间 |
[08:26] | – What is that? – Eggwich. | -那是什么 -蛋三文治 |
[08:29] | – I’m sorry. – Me too. | -抱歉 -我也是 |
[08:33] | I think we made a mistake. | 我想我们犯了一个错误 |
[08:35] | What? | 什么 |
[08:37] | – Letting the president step aside. – Have you been watching CNN, MSNBC? | -让总统回避 -你看了CNNMSNBC没有 |
[08:42] | Even Fox calls it a seminar on the resiliency of the Constitution. | 即使Fox也说这是 宪法条文的灰色地带 |
[08:45] | That’s because Zoey is probably tied up in the back of a gas station. | 因为祖伊身陷险境 |
[08:49] | We have no idea how this is playing. | 我们没有经验进退失据 |
[08:51] | He showed he’s a leader. Nobly embracing his own flawed humanity. | 他竭力表现得像个领袖 却又没有掩饰自己人性的软弱 |
[08:55] | Lincoln and Kennedy had children who died, they didn’t take a sabbatical. | 林肯和肯尼迪也痛失至爱 但他们并没有退缩人前 |
[09:00] | Who’s been calling? | 谁要过来? |
[09:02] | Congressional leadership. | 国会核心会议成员 |
[09:05] | Lincoln never got a ransom note. | 林肯没有收到勒索要求 |
[09:07] | He’s putting country before family. I’d carpet-bomb Mecca to get my kids back. | 他把国家置于家庭之上 换我的话可能会一怒之下把麦加移平 |
[09:11] | What if they like Walken better? | 如果他们认为沃肯更合适怎办? |
[09:14] | What if he seems more presidential? What if they want Walken to stay? | 如果他们认为他更像一个总统 如果他们希望他留任 |
[09:18] | In a few days, Bartlet turns the second letter over to Congress. | 不需几天巴特勒总统 就会申请恢复身份 |
[09:21] | What if it takes a few weeks or a few months? What if she’s never found? | 假如短时间不能解决? 又或者她从此消失无踪怎办? |
[09:32] | It’s a mistake. | 这是错误 |
[09:34] | I sent one of the kids over for clothes. | 我叫了一个实习过去 帮你拿换洗衣服 |
[09:37] | – C.J.! – Not today, Danny, please. | -C.J. -今天不行丹尼求你 |
[09:39] | – Yes, today. – A doughnut, maybe, or some toast. | -就是今天 -面包圈或者吐司 |
[09:42] | Pulling out of Qumar, Bahji prisoners. I have to ask. | 已经牵涉到库马和巴基斯坦的囚犯 我必须要问清楚 |
[09:45] | No, actually, you don’t. | 你不能问 |
[09:46] | Is there a connection between Shareef’s assassination and the kidnapping? | 沙里夫的遇刺和绑架有否关系? |
[09:50] | – We have a deal. – That was… | -我们有协议 -那是… |
[09:52] | – A deal. Three days. – In exchange for an exclusive… | -一个协议三天 -我要的交换条件是 |
[09:55] | …on five Bahji sleepers the FBI just outed… | 已经被FBI公开的 那五个恐怖分子 |
[09:57] | …to every news outlet in the known universe. | 那不再独家的独家消息 |
[10:00] | Is there a connection between the assassination and the kidnapping? | 遇刺和绑架之间有否关系? |
[10:04] | – It’s only been a few hours. – Is there a connection between… | -才过了数小时 -在沙里夫的遇刺和祖伊 巴特勒 |
[10:07] | …the assassination of Shareef and the kidnapping of Zoey Bartlet? | 的绑架之间有否任何关系? |
[10:10] | Damn it, Danny, I have no idea! What do you want from me? | 该死丹尼我不知道 你究竟要我说什么? |
[10:13] | – I’m filing the story today. – It’ll get buried. | -今天我就发布消息 -你不能这样 |
[10:17] | No, it won’t. | 我可以 |
[10:19] | Do you wish to comment on accusations the president… | 你是否打算评论对总统下令暗杀 |
[10:22] | …ordered the assassination of a senior official of a friendly government? | 友好国家的政府官员的相关指控? |
[10:27] | – I don’t know. – Well, find out. | -我不知道 -去找出答案 |
[10:29] | You got a couple hours before I post it online. | 离我发布消息你还有几个小时 |
[10:34] | Pakistan is prepared to release the prisoners. | 巴基斯坦准备释放囚犯 |
[10:37] | We film it, put it on CNN, send it to Al-Jazeera. | 我们会直播放上CNN 然后送去半岛电视台 |
[10:40] | – What does it get us? – A little more time. | -这有什么好处? -争取到一点时间 |
[10:43] | – Ten-hut! – Good morning, sir. | -起立 -早安先生 |
[10:45] | Good morning, Mr. President. | 早安总统阁下 |
[10:48] | Stand down, everybody. | 大家请坐 |
[10:55] | Where are we? | 情况怎样 |
[10:56] | The Washington carrier group will be in in three hours. | 华盛顿号3小时内到达指定位置 |
[11:00] | Any further communication from the kidnappers? | 绑匪的最新消息 |
[11:02] | No. But the driver’s license used to rent the minivan… | 用来租车的司机驾照 让我们追查到巴尔的摩一所公寓 |
[11:05] | …led us to an apartment in Baltimore rented to the same Shahab Kaleel. | 同样是名为Shahab Kaleel 的嫌犯租下的 |
[11:09] | Two Arab men were living with Kaleel. No one’s seen them for days. | 两个阿拉伯男子和他住在那里 据查已经很多天没有露面了 |
[11:13] | – What about the apartment? – Mail, photographs. | -公寓调查过没有 -邮件照片 |
[11:15] | Numerous fingerprints, even a passport. | 很多指纹还有护照 |
[11:18] | – They didn’t cover their tracks? – No, sir. | -他们没有隐匿行踪? -没有 |
[11:20] | They don’t care if we know who they are. They don’t plan to be alive in a few days. | 他们不在乎暴露身份 甚至不打算在行动后活命 |
[11:27] | – What do you wanna hit? – Kazir training camps. | -你要攻击的目标? -卡斯亚训练营 |
[11:30] | The Qumaris say those are religious schools. | 库马声称那些是宗教学校 |
[11:32] | They’re terrorist camps masquerading as religious schools. | 那只是伪装成学校 的恐怖分子训练营 |
[11:35] | We traced Kaleel to Zachari Faruk, leader of the camps. | 我们跟踪Kaleel到Zachari Faruk 训练营的负责人 |
[11:39] | – They close to anything? – Villages, a food distribution center. | -附近有什么建筑? -村庄食物补给中心 |
[11:42] | We’re suggesting AGM-88 HARMs, we will hit what we’re aiming for. | 我们建议使用AGM-88打击目标 这样会精确命中 |
[11:46] | This is a long-term ally in a highly volatile region. | 这是我们在中东地区的长期盟友 |
[11:49] | – Bombing Tripoli stopped Libya. – It’s likely to strengthen resolve… | -轰炸的黎波里就可以阻止利比亚 -这样只会激化矛盾 |
[11:53] | …and topple a moderate regime. – lf we bomb the camps… | 并导致温和派政府下台 -如果我们轰炸训练营 |
[11:56] | …don’t the kidnappers murder Zoey Bartlet? | 绑匪会否把祖伊 巴特勒杀害? |
[12:00] | Or it sends a message, “Kill her or don’t… | 或者发出讯息 “无论她是否生还都不会动摇 |
[12:03] | …the United States does not negotiate with terrorists.” | 美国政府反对恐怖主义的决心” |
[12:06] | Our European allies are going to go crazy. | 我们的欧洲盟友会抓狂的 |
[12:08] | They have billions tied up in oil and natural gas pipelines in Qumar. | 他们在库马有几十亿的 石油和天然气生意 |
[12:12] | Screw Europe. They’ve had years… | 别管那些欧洲佬 |
[12:14] | …to try to convince Qumar to get their house in order. | 他们多年前就开始盘算 让库马政府与他们合作 |
[12:17] | – What are the chances Zoey’s still alive? – Hard to say. | -祖伊 巴特勒生还的机会有多少 -很难说 |
[12:20] | But I think, yes, she probably is. | 但我想她应该还活着 |
[12:22] | They’ll wanna milk this for all it’s worth. | 她活着才有其价值 |
[12:24] | Get your people in place. We don’t go today unless we’re provoked. | 让你的人就位今天按兵不动 除非出现了突发情况 |
[12:28] | Find her and find her fast. But if Zoey Bartlet turns up dead… | 尽快找到她 如果祖伊 巴特勒死了 |
[12:32] | …I blow the hell out of something and God only knows what happens next. | 我会把他们都轰到天上去 上帝才知道接下来会怎么样 |
[13:02] | He’s expecting me. | 他在等我 |
[13:17] | – The kid’s asking for immunity? – We gave it to him. | -那个孩子要求外交豁免? -我们答应了 |
[13:20] | Dealer’s an Algerian friend of his from Paris. | 药是他一个 阿尔及利亚的朋友卖给他的 |
[13:23] | They haven’t found him yet. | 我们还在找这个人 |
[13:25] | Jean-Paul thought he was spiking her drink with Ecstasy, not GHB. | 尚保罗以为他给祖伊的是兴奋剂 他不知道是GHB(迷药) |
[13:29] | – Anything else from the kidnappers? – Not yet. | -绑匪有新消息吗 -没有 |
[13:32] | But the FBI has traced the driver’s license to an apartment in Baltimore. | FBI追查司机的驾照 到了巴尔的摩的一所公寓 |
[13:37] | They have names and descriptions of two additional suspects… | 他们找到了另外 两个嫌疑犯的一些资料 |
[13:40] | …and a wealth of new information to work off of. | 这足够我们做很多事情了 |
[13:43] | We need to stall and give the FBI more time. | 我们要耐心 给FBI那边一点时间 |
[13:46] | – What about the Pakistanis? – Yeah. | -巴基斯坦那边情况还好吧 -是的 |
[13:49] | – You’re already doing it? – Excuse me. | -你已经着手安排了? -抱歉 |
[13:57] | – Hello? – She’s been on the phone for hours. | -你好? -她接了很多电话 |
[14:01] | People never know what to say, she ends up consoling them. | 人们不知道该说什么 而她也无法安慰对方 |
[14:04] | Everyone’s calling. Twenty-two heads of state, the queen, the Vatican. | 大家都很关心22个国家元首 包括英女王和梵蒂冈教皇 |
[14:09] | I guess people aren’t excited about the idea of our children being in play now. | 我想他们心里 不会对祖伊的处境感到乐观 |
[14:17] | They gave her a number, Leo. I saw it on CNN. | 他们给她一个编号里奥 我看了电视 |
[14:22] | My little girl’s a case number now. Five digits. | 我的小女儿有一个编号 |
[14:26] | Danny Concanon is going to run the Shareef story. | 丹尼 康纳南准备发布暗杀的消息 |
[14:30] | What? | 什么 |
[14:31] | The Shareef story. Danny’s running it. | 丹尼已经准备好了 |
[14:35] | Asked if we wanted to comment. | 他问我们有什么需要回应的 |
[14:50] | No. No comment. | 不要不要回应 |
[14:54] | So, what’s Walken gonna do, cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war? | 沃肯打算怎么办? 发动一场战争? |
[15:06] | I’m really not at liberty to discuss that with you, sir. | 我无权跟你讨论这些问题 |
[15:13] | Right, no. | 是的 |
[15:17] | I’m sorry, of course. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:20] | I should get back. | 我要回去了 |
[15:25] | Charlie is out in the hall. | 查理还在外面 |
[15:27] | What? | 什么? |
[15:29] | – I sent him home hours ago. – He didn’t go. | -我叫他回家去的 -他没离开 |
[15:50] | I thought I sent you home. | 我说过叫你回去的 |
[15:52] | – You need something, sir? – No, we’re good. Sit down. | -你要什么吗先生? -不我很好坐下来 |
[16:07] | Jean-Paul gave the FBI the name of his dealer. | 尚保罗供出了卖药给他的人 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I wanna kill him too. | 我也想杀了那人 |
[16:18] | You really should go home. | 你应该回家去 |
[16:20] | You work for the president, he’s gonna need you. | 你为总统工作他需要你 |
[16:23] | I work for you, sir. | 我为你工作先生 |
[16:24] | Somebody else can show him where the Xerox paper is. | 别人也可以告诉他复印纸在哪里 |
[16:28] | You do a lot more than that, Charlie. | 你的责任比这大得多查理 |
[16:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | But I’d prefer to stay here with you. | 但我想留下陪着你 |
[16:41] | It’s the brown… | 是棕色的 |
[16:43] | No, I know. I had it here. I had it here three minutes ago. | 我知道几分钟前我还看见 |
[16:46] | I was writing notes in it. I don’t know if I put the paper… | 我在里面做了记录 我忘了放在什么地方 |
[16:50] | It’s right by the… | 就在… |
[16:51] | If the desk were neater, I might find something. | 如果桌面不是乱七八糟 应该很容易找到 |
[16:53] | – It’s… – I know where it is. | -在… -我知道 |
[16:55] | I had it with the NEC week-ahead. Now I can’t even find that. | 我把它和经委会的每周摘要 放在一起现在都找不到了 |
[17:00] | Did you move it? | 你动过我的东西? |
[17:05] | Danny’s filing in an hour. Have you had a chance to take it to the president? | 丹尼的事不能再拖 你跟总统说了没有? |
[17:09] | I was just up in the residence. The answer is no, we don’t comment. | 我到他住处去过了 他说我们不要回应 |
[17:12] | – The residence? – Yeah. | -住处? -是的 |
[17:15] | I meant President Walken. | 我说的是沃肯总统 |
[17:20] | Margaret? | 玛格勒 |
[17:24] | – Everybody ready to go? – They’re gathering. | -他们准备好了没 -快到齐了 |
[17:29] | Bring it up with Walken at the meeting. | 我会在会议时向沃肯提出 |
[17:33] | – You see this? – Yeah. | -你看了吗 -是的 |
[17:35] | Any word on the new speaker? | 对新议长有什么看法 |
[17:36] | Gonna be Haffley or Mitchell. I’m betting Haffley. | 应该是哈夫利或者米切尔 我想前者可能性较大 |
[17:39] | – Man, Haffley? – It’ll be Mitchell. | -天哈夫利? -会是米切尔 |
[17:41] | Even Republicans think Haffley’s a fascist. | 连共和党人都认为 哈夫利是法西斯分子 |
[17:43] | I also hear rumors Walken plans to nominate a vice president. | 我还听说沃肯 打算提名一位副总统 |
[17:47] | – He won’t. – He can. | -他不会的 -他可以 |
[17:49] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[17:52] | – Everybody here? – Yeah. | -到齐了吗 -是的 |
[17:56] | – How’s he doing? – He has a dog. | -他情况怎样? -有一条狗在里面 |
[18:01] | Basically just to… Yeah, come on in. | 基本上只要… 进来 |
[18:06] | Don’t worry, folks. I haven’t reupholstered the furniture yet. | 别担心现在没到改朝换代的时候 |
[18:09] | You know Steve from my office. | 这是我办公室的史提夫 |
[18:12] | Phil Bradley, Anne Peterson, Tim Safford. | 菲尔 布德利安妮 彼得逊 还有添 萨佛 |
[18:15] | Everybody, sit. | 大家请坐 |
[18:20] | – You all have assigned seats? – No, sir. | -你们平常有固定位置吗? -没有 |
[18:23] | That’s Bess. Just shoo her on off of there. | 那是贝丝把它赶开就好了 |
[18:25] | Get off, Bess! Get down, girl! | 下去贝丝 |
[18:28] | Good doggy. | 乖狗狗 |
[18:30] | How does this usually go? | 一般怎样开始? |
[18:32] | Treasury and Commerce are coming to discuss closing the markets tomorrow. | 财政部建议明天关闭市场 |
[18:36] | – Not a bad idea. – We close them, the terrorists win. | -这主意不坏 -关闭市场意味着恐怖分子的胜利 |
[18:39] | The last thing people need to see is the Dow down 600 and the dollar tanking. | 人们可不希望看见道指下挫600点 然后导致美元贬值 |
[18:43] | Closing the market hurts the dollar. | 关闭市场对美元伤害更大 |
[18:46] | Well, they’re coming by at 1. How we doing on a VP? | 财政部官员1点前到达 我们先讨论副总统的人选问题 |
[18:50] | We’re still vetting candidates. | 我们还在筛选候选人 |
[18:52] | If you haven’t noticed, I’m one prime rib dinner away from sudden cardiac arrest. | 你们要明白我的心脏可不怎么好 |
[18:56] | I don’t want the secretary of agriculture being named as the next president. | 有什么意外 我可不想农业部长接替我的位置 |
[19:01] | Senate pro tem. | 参院代理议长 |
[19:05] | The Senate pro tem is next in the line of succession. | 参院代理议长 在继任名单上是下一位 |
[19:12] | Well, Republican leadership is sending me their ideas. | 共和党领导层提出了他们的意见 |
[19:15] | You might wanna round up names. | 你们或许也有自己的人选 |
[19:17] | If I’m still here on Tuesday, we are gonna get into this. Bess, knock it off, damn it. | 如果周二我还在这里 我们要着手进行这事把它赶开! |
[19:21] | I’m sorry, Leo. What’s next? | 抱歉里奥接下来? |
[19:24] | Danny Concanon is doing a story alleging we assassinated Abdul Shareef. | 丹尼 康纳南掌握了足够资料 打算对外公开关于我们暗杀的报道 |
[19:30] | – How are his sources? – He’s got it. | -他的证据可靠吗 -相当可靠 |
[19:35] | He’s looking for a comment. | 他问我们如何回应 |
[19:37] | I suppose throwing him in leg-irons… | 我想把他铐上脚镣 |
[19:39] | …and locking him in the basement wouldn’t do any good. | 关到地下室可不会带来好处 |
[19:42] | Damn it, Bess! Tim? | 妈的贝丝 |
[19:44] | Take her out for a pee, will you? Her leash is over on my chair. | 带它出去小便狗带在椅子上 |
[19:48] | – I’m sorry. Where were we? – Shareef. | -抱歉说到哪里 -沙里夫 |
[19:50] | We shouldn’t comment, sir, not while Zoey Bartlet is missing. | 在祖伊仍然失踪的时候 我们不应该作出回应 |
[19:53] | We need to get out in front of it. Release it before it breaks. | 我们要抢在他之前发布声明 |
[19:57] | Release what? That we violated the Neutrality Act… | 发布声明? 证实我们违反中立法案… |
[20:00] | …to covertly assassinate an official of a friendly government? | 暗杀友好国家的政府官员? |
[20:03] | Must not have been too friendly if you decided to shoot him. | 如果你决定做这样的事 彼此就肯定不那么友好 |
[20:06] | Sir, acknowledging the assassination destroys a century’s worth of progress. | 承认暗杀会摧毁百年建立的 道德准则和国际法规 |
[20:12] | – You guys didn’t think of that? – It wasn’t supposed to become public. | -之前你们没考虑这个后果? -我们没打算公开这事 |
[20:15] | Yeah, well, you’ve tried that before, how did it work out on MS? | 你们试过隐瞒事实 但在上次硬化症的时候结果如何? |
[20:21] | Release it before Concanon has a chance to file his story. | 在康纳南之前公布事情的真相 可以掌握主动权 |
[20:24] | We convinced Danny to hold the story days ago. | 几天前我们说服他暂时不要发布 |
[20:27] | Undercutting him would go back on our agreement. | 这样做会违背我们的承诺 |
[20:30] | Your agreement. Release it. | 那是你的承诺发布消息 |
[21:18] | – Jed. – Doug. | -杰特 -杜格 |
[21:20] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:30] | Call the Oval, see if he has a moment to go over a draft of the press release. | 打给椭圆办公室看他们 是否有时间在发布会前彩排一次 |
[21:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:40] | You looking for me? | 你找我? |
[21:43] | The White House doesn’t wanna comment for your story. | 白宫不打算回应你的报道 |
[21:47] | – Okay. – Danny. | -好的 -丹尼 |
[21:51] | Post the story now. | 马上发布消息 |
[21:55] | Right now. | 马上 |
[22:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | What’s with Bekins? | 伯坚斯怎么回事? |
[22:23] | The Visigoths laid siege to the Mural Room. | 我们的壁画室被土匪占领了 |
[22:25] | – Atwood and his guys? – Yeah. | -艾活和他的人? -是的 |
[22:27] | – We should be happy they didn’t evict us. – I’m sure it was discussed. | -他们没有赶走我们已经值得庆幸 -我肯定他们有这个打算 |
[22:31] | – Will’s working in there? – Sleeping, I think. | -威尔在里面工作? -在睡觉吧 |
[22:36] | Walken scheduled a press conference? | 沃肯安排了一个新闻发布会? |
[22:38] | He’s gotta respond to Danny’s story. | 他要回应丹尼的报道 |
[22:40] | – What’s he gonna say? – I have no idea. | -怎样回应? -不知道 |
[22:45] | I’ve narrowed it down to about 50 names. | 我把范围缩小到50个人选 |
[22:48] | That’s what, everyone over 35 with a pulse? | 怎样筛选? 超过35岁 并有合理的政治倾向? |
[22:52] | – Bachman. – Too liberal. | -比切曼 -过分崇尚自由 |
[22:54] | He’s Norman Thomas with a necktie. | 他是打领带的诺曼 汤马士 (美国民主自由联盟创始人1920) |
[22:56] | Okay, I’m pretty sure that Norman Thomas wore a necktie… | 我肯定诺曼 汤马士会打领带 |
[23:00] | …but scratch Bachman, I’ve got some VP names. | 但比切曼不会 我有一些副总统的候选人 |
[23:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:05] | – Hayes. – Fair Labor Standards Act? | -海斯 -公平劳工标准法案? |
[23:07] | – Oh, yeah. – Graham? | -是的 -格罕? |
[23:09] | No support in the Northeast. Plus he rides that scooter, which is… | 在东北部不受欢迎 加上他喜爱玩滑板车… |
[23:13] | – Sheats? – Too… | -希斯? -太那个… |
[23:15] | – You getting lots of calls? – Only a couple hundred. | -接到很多电话? -不过几百通 |
[23:17] | They all start out by saying how sorry they are about Zoey and then… | 大多以关心祖伊 悲天悯人的语调开始 |
[23:21] | …spend 10 minutes working their name and the vice presidency… | 然后就开始把自己的名字 和副总统的位置 |
[23:25] | …into the same sentence. | 连在一起 |
[23:26] | Leo’s looking for you. | 里奥在找你 |
[23:31] | Are they going home today? | 他们今天回家吗 |
[23:34] | – Who? – The twins. | -谁? -双胞胎 |
[23:35] | I was gonna ask about the twins. | 我正想问这个问题 |
[23:37] | They go home tomorrow. | 明天回家 |
[23:39] | Anybody else coming to the auto-da-f? | 谁要一起来接受批斗? |
[23:42] | – We weren’t invited. – What? | -我们可不受欢迎 -你看什么? |
[23:46] | President Walken has assured me he has no intention… | 沃肯总统保证他无意 |
[23:50] | …of pushing a partisan agenda. | 推动共和党的执政议程 |
[23:52] | Walken can spend his entire presidency channel-surfing in the Lincoln Bedroom. | 沃肯可以在林肯卧室悠哉游哉地 消磨他的整个总统任期 |
[23:56] | You said to the country Democrats can’t handle security! | 你们这样等于向全国宣告 民主党无法处理安全问题! |
[23:59] | If you wanna save a spotted owl, vote Democratic. | 如果你要保护猫头鹰 投民主党一票 |
[24:02] | You want your kids safe, we’ll be doing the crossword. | 但你希望孩子安全 对不起我们没空 |
[24:05] | President Bartlet is protecting kids… | 巴特勒总统只是想保护他的孩子 |
[24:07] | …by ensuring that decisions are made based on relevant intel… | 他认为总统的一切决定 均应实事求是 |
[24:10] | …not on a father’s clouded emotions. | 而不应被身为人父 悲伤的心情左右 |
[24:12] | If any emotions are clouded, Leo, it’s yours. | 受心情影响的正是你自己里奥 |
[24:15] | You’ve always been too close to Bartlet. | 你太在意巴特勒本人的感受 |
[24:17] | It’s your job to buck him up, to help him make the tough decisions. | 你的责任是帮助他振作起来 作出一切艰难的决定 |
[24:21] | The presidency isn’t a vanity exercise. | 总统的权力可不是可有可无的 |
[24:24] | Who’s doing electoral math in the middle of a crisis? | 谁会在遭遇危机的时候 还考虑这些政治游戏? |
[24:27] | You single-handedly ended the imperial presidency. | 你的独断独行断送了总统的前途 |
[24:30] | You’ve elevated Walken and the Republicans. | 你把沃肯和共和党人推到了前台 |
[24:32] | You made them into genuine players on the world stage. | 让他们在世界面前表现自己 |
[24:35] | I didn’t elevate them, the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 did. | 不是我是1947年的 总统继位法案造就了这一切 |
[24:39] | I’m not prepared to think politics while we’re under terrorist attack. | 在可能遭到恐怖袭击的时候 这些都是次要的 |
[24:43] | The republic comes first. | 国家安全才是最优先 |
[24:45] | That’s why Truman wanted the speaker third in line. | 所以杜鲁门总统将议院议长 放在候选名单的第三位 |
[24:48] | He wanted the speaker third in line because he drank with Sam Rayburn. | 那不过是他和山姆 雷本 酒醉后作出的错误决定 |
[24:52] | The only thing I find extraordinary is that a member of the executive branch… | 我唯一可以肯定的是执政领导层 |
[24:56] | …actually wanted to share a drink with a member of the congressional leadership. | 并不介意与国会在野党分享权力 |
[25:01] | Thank you for coming by to share your concerns. | 感谢你们对此事的关注 |
[25:03] | I’ll be sure to pass them on to President Bartlet. | 我会把你们的意见转告巴特勒总统 |
[25:11] | Those guys are on our side? | 他们是我们这边的? |
[25:15] | They’re not wrong, you know. | 你知道他们没有错 |
[25:17] | We should be thinking about the political ramifications. | 我们应该考虑政治上的副作用 |
[25:23] | – We should be polling on this. – No. | -我们需要一次民调 -不行 |
[25:26] | – The Republicans will. – No! | -共和党会先发制人 -不行 |
[25:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:39] | Margaret! | 玛格勒 |
[25:43] | Get me Angela Blake. | 帮我接安祖拿 布勒克 |
[25:45] | In New York? | 纽约那个? |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:49] | We’ve no idea what’s in his statement? | 我们不知道他声明的内容? |
[25:51] | – His staff printed it up. – Hopefully we’re not declaring war. | -他的幕僚正在整理 -希望不是宣战公告 |
[25:54] | What’s all over your butt? Looks like cat hair. | 你屁股上的是什么? 像是猫的毛发 |
[25:56] | Oh, for God’s sake! | 可恶的 |
[25:58] | – Did you get a pet? – No. | -你有宠物吗 -没有 |
[25:59] | – It’s President Walken. – He’s molting? | -是沃肯总统的 -他掉头发? |
[26:02] | Back home you have to pay extra for that at the Kit Kat Club. | 这样的行为在以前可是要付出代价的 (指被误认为是同性恋) |
[26:06] | – I got something on my skirt. – They ready for us? | -我裙子上有点东西 -记者在等我们? |
[26:09] | – Yes, sir. – I’ll go settle the room. | -是的 -我去准备一下 |
[26:14] | My tie straight? | 我的领带直吗 |
[26:16] | No. | 不 |
[26:18] | – Would you like me to…? – Thanks. | -你想我帮你…? -谢谢 |
[26:24] | Remarkable how that Post story hit the wires right before we released it. | 很奇怪在我们公布之前 那篇报道已经出现在媒体之上 |
[26:31] | Bad luck for us, I guess. | 运气不很好 |
[26:34] | There you go. | 行了 |
[26:36] | You know, I’m not the enemy. | 你要明白我不是敌人 |
[26:38] | The things that unite us are greater than those that divide us. | 能否求同存异很重要 |
[26:42] | We both believe in democracy, preservation of American values… | 我们都维护民主政治 信仰美国的价值观 |
[26:46] | …protection of our citizens in a sometimes hostile world. | 在敌人环峙的世界 竭尽所能保护我们的国民 |
[26:49] | – Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? – Exactly. | -对生命自由的尊重和追求幸福 -完全正确 |
[26:52] | That what’s in your statement? | 那你的声明要说什么? |
[26:54] | Something like that. | 类似这样的东西 |
[26:57] | Don’t look at the front row when you answer questions, look at the cameras. | 回答问题的时候不要看第一排 记得目视摄影机 |
[27:04] | We’re going to the White House where President Walken will take questions… | 沃肯总统将会在白宫接受媒体提问 |
[27:08] | … regarding the assassination of Qumari Defense Minister Abdul Shareef. | 关于暗杀库马国防部长 阿杜 沙里夫的指控 |
[27:15] | Quiet down, everybody. President Glenallen Walken. | 大家安静有请沃肯总统 |
[27:19] | Doesn ‘t this murder undercut our moral authority… | 这次谋杀会否削弱我们的道德权威 |
[27:22] | … to condemn human rights violations in China? | 并导致政府在指责中国和非洲 人权问题时显得软弱无力? |
[27:24] | We live in the real world. | 我们生活在一个真实的世界 |
[27:26] | Our value systems only work if everybody plays by the same rules. | 我们的道德准则只是针对那些 和我们遵守相同游戏规则的国家 |
[27:29] | – Mr. Speaker? – President Walken? | -议长先生? -沃肯总统 |
[27:33] | But didn ‘t it violate the Neutrality Act protecting citizens of friendly nations? | 但这不是违反了中立法案对于保护 友好国家公民的规定吗 |
[27:37] | Terrorists aren ‘t nations. | 恐怖分子不是合法公民 |
[27:39] | The Neutrality Act doesn ‘t give a free pass to people who support murder. | 中立法案给予的权力并不能 适用于支持谋杀的人 |
[27:43] | Is there concern about the appearance of a superpower flouting international law? | 有否担心会出现超级大国 藐视国际法的指责? |
[27:47] | International law has no prohibition against any country… | 国际法并没有禁止任何国家 无论是超级大国还是其他 |
[27:50] | … superpower or otherwise, targeting terrorist command and control centers. | 针对恐怖分子及其设施作出攻击 |
[27:54] | Abdul Shareef was a walking command and control center. | 阿杜 沙里夫就是一个流动的 指挥控制中心 |
[27:57] | Damn. Good answer. | 答得真好 |
[27:59] | As speaker, you knew of and supported the assassination. | 议长先生请问你对此知情 并且支持该次暗杀行动吗 |
[28:02] | Do you now regret that support? | 对于支持这样的决定 你会否感到遗憾? |
[28:04] | My only regret is that we only got to kill the bastard once. | 对于只能杀死这混蛋一次 我感到很遗憾 |
[28:07] | The U.N.’s gonna go crazy. | 联合国那边会疯掉 |
[28:08] | – I’m sorry, but he seems, I don’t know… – Presidential? | -抱歉我想说他看起来… -有总统味 |
[28:13] | If something were to happen to you, the presidency would fall… | 如果你有何不测 接替你的人将会是 |
[28:16] | … to Senate Pro Tem Joseph Furman, who is 90. | 祖瑟夫 科曼 90岁的参院代理议长 |
[28:19] | Are you going to nominate a vice president? | 请问你是否打算提名一位副总统? |
[28:21] | Ensuring an orderly succession is important, but now… | 确保总统继任人选很重要但现在 |
[28:24] | … we’re focused on getting Zoey Bartlet back for her parents and for the nation. | 我们工作的重点在于营救祖伊 让她回到家人的怀抱 |
[28:28] | Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. | 非常感谢各位 |
[28:35] | Dad? | 爹? |
[28:40] | Dad? | 爹? |
[28:50] | Did Mom know? | 妈知道吗? |
[29:13] | – Ellie, can you give us a minute? – We’re making lunch. | -艾莉 给我们几分钟 -我们在做午餐 |
[29:16] | Why don’t I call downstairs, get them to send something up? | 我们可以下楼 叫他们送午餐上来 |
[29:19] | I don’t want more people here, there are already too many people in our lives. | 我不要无关紧要的人到处走动 我们的生活已经充斥太多的人了 |
[29:23] | – Are the kids’ noodles ready? – Yeah, and I’m cutting up some fruit. | -孩子的面条煮好了吗 -嗯我正在切水果 |
[29:29] | It isn’t true, is it? | 这不是真的对吗 |
[29:32] | – I’m sorry you had to hear it on TV. – Why should today be any different? | -抱歉我没有亲口告诉你 -怎么今天如此糟糕 |
[29:38] | Abdul Shareef had nothing to do with what’s happened to Zoey. | 阿杜 沙里夫与祖伊的事情无关 |
[29:41] | – You don’t know that. – It was debated and discussed. | -你不能肯定 -这个决定是经过反复讨论的 |
[29:44] | – And agonized over for weeks… – Debated and discussed? | -经过好几个星期的挣扎… -反复讨论? |
[29:47] | I’m here. I don’t remember that. | 我就在这里但一无所知 |
[29:50] | – It was a difficult decision! – Made by you, not us. | -这是一个困难的决定 -你的决定不是我们的 |
[29:56] | I did what I thought was necessary. | 我只是做了必须做的事 |
[30:00] | Your decisions, Jed, not ours. | 你的决定杰特不是我们的 |
[30:54] | Leo? | 里奥? |
[30:59] | Leo? | 里奥? |
[31:02] | – What time is it? – It’s almost 5. | -现在几点? -快5点了 |
[31:05] | – I told you to wake me at 4. – You needed the rest. | -我叫你4点叫醒我的 -你需要休息 |
[31:09] | What are you now, my mother? | 你怎么像我妈一样 |
[31:11] | The secretary of state called. | 国务卿来电话了 |
[31:15] | I’ll bet he did. | 我就知道 |
[31:16] | He’s getting some pretty irate calls on the Shareef thing. | 他接到很多愤怒斥责暗杀的电话 |
[31:19] | And Josh called. | 还有乔西的来电 |
[31:22] | The new economic adviser forecasts are in. | 新的经济预测报告出来了 |
[31:25] | And? | 结果? |
[31:30] | Great. | 好 |
[31:33] | Just great. | 非常好 |
[31:34] | – How bad? – Our guys are starting to freak out. | -有多糟? -外面的人都疯了 |
[31:37] | – I thought it was a blip? – Last week it looked like a blip. | -我以为这是暂时的 -上周看起来是这样 |
[31:40] | – Now it looks like a pattern. – Consumer confidence numbers tanked. | -但现在形势很不乐观 -消费者信心指数摇摇欲坠 |
[31:44] | New housing sales dropped 1.2 percent… | 地产销售下降了1.2个百分点 |
[31:46] | …nonresidential construction was down 2.6 percent. | 商业发展项目下降了2.6个点 |
[31:49] | And out of nowhere, the ISM index fell below 50. | 除此之外 工业及制造业指数低于50 |
[31:51] | But duct tape futures are up, right? | 但石油期货上升了对吗 |
[31:53] | – Actually, commerce doesn’t really… – He was joking, Ed. | -是的商业并未… -他在开玩笑 |
[31:56] | The numbers won’t get much play right now. | 这些数字不能说明什么 |
[31:58] | – lf we are headed into a recession… – No, no, no! | -如果我们面临经济衰退… -不不不 |
[32:01] | – We don’t use that word here. – What word? “Recession”? | -你不能使用那个字眼 -什么字眼? “衰退”? |
[32:04] | – lf we say it, we give it credence. – What should we call it? | -如果我们这样说它就会发生 -那应该怎么说 |
[32:08] | I don’t care, call it a “boat show” or a “beer garden” or a “bagel.” | 我不管给它个外号 “游船展览” “啤酒花园”什么的 |
[32:12] | So if it is a “bagel,” the fed thinks it’s gonna be a mild bagel. | 如果它真要发生 联邦政府也要采用温和的字眼 |
[32:16] | That’ll be comforting to the millions of Americans who’ll lose their jobs. | 这样可以安慰 成千上万失业的美国人 |
[32:20] | Take the Haffley photos off the dartboard. Elvis is in the building. | 把哈夫利的照片从 镖靶上撤下来艾里士来了 |
[32:23] | – Come on. – Who’s in the building? | -来吧 -谁来了? |
[32:25] | Republican leadership. | 共和党领导层 |
[32:28] | – Who we got? – Haffley, Connelly and Mitchell. | -有什么人? -哈夫利康纳利米切尔 |
[32:31] | – The unholy trinity. – What’re they doing over here? | -邪恶三人组 -来这里做什么 |
[32:34] | Picking a new speaker, we think. | 选一个新的议长我想 |
[32:37] | – Is that Duke? – Yeah. | -那是杜克吗 -是的 |
[32:39] | Please don’t let it be Duke, he hates me. | 千万不要是他 我们有宿怨 |
[32:41] | Tomlinson. | 汤灵臣 |
[32:43] | He hates me too. | 他很讨厌我 |
[32:45] | – Jim Arkin. – Arkin really hates me. | -吉姆 阿肯 -他也是我的对头 |
[32:47] | – Are you detecting a pattern here? – Hello, Josh. | -你还要继续看下去吗? -你好乔西 |
[32:50] | – Everybody. – Hey, Steve. How’s it going? | -各位 -嗨史提夫还好吗 |
[32:53] | Good. You all wanna come in for a second, say hello? | 好你要进来跟大家打个招呼吗 |
[32:57] | No, that’s okay. Thanks. | 我想不用了谢谢 |
[32:59] | Hey, Steve. | 嘿史提夫 |
[33:02] | Don’t get too comfortable, you won’t be back for three or four more terms. | 不要太习惯这里 在3、4个任期之内你没有机会回来 |
[33:08] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[33:11] | Do we have hidden cameras or tape recorders in there? | 我们有没有隐藏摄像头 和窃听器在这里? |
[33:14] | – Not since the mid-’70s. – Josh? | -70年代中期以后就没有了 -乔西 |
[33:17] | At least 80 people are dead, including 14 American soldiers… | 至少80人丧生包括14名美军士兵 |
[33:20] | … who were visiting the town on shore leave from the USS Raleigh. | 他们离开所属军舰上岸度假 |
[33:24] | Istanbul is reporting a truck loaded with TNT… | 一辆装满炸药的卡车 |
[33:28] | …drove into the Thalasso Center Cinema in Antalya. | 冲进了伊斯坦布尔中心剧院 |
[33:31] | – How many dead? – At least 14 Americans. | -遇难人数? -至少14个美国人 |
[33:33] | A group of Italian tourists and 60 Turks. | 一些意大利游客和60个当地人 |
[33:36] | – How many were military? – All of them. | -有多少是军人? -都是 |
[33:38] | The theater was full of sailors on shore leave. | 那个剧院有很多离船的水手 |
[33:41] | Anyone claiming responsibility? | 有人对此负责吗 |
[33:42] | Al-Jazeera received a fax from the Bahji. | 半岛电视台收到 来自巴解组织的传真 |
[33:45] | Nothing from the kidnappers? | 绑匪没有消息? |
[33:46] | No, but we’re making progress on the three suspects. | 没有但我们已经在 三个嫌犯身上取得了进展 |
[33:49] | – Why haven’t we heard from them? – We don’t know. | -那怎么还没捉到人 -不知道 |
[33:52] | It’s time for us to encourage them to clarify their position. | 也许我们应该要求 他们明确表明立场 |
[33:55] | Maybe they just did. | 他们也许已经表明了 |
[33:57] | – What about the five sleepers? – No, sir. | -通缉的人有消息吗 -还没有 |
[33:59] | We’re hearing displeasure from the Middle East over the assassination. | 中东方面对于暗杀行动 给我们很大的压力 |
[34:03] | Well, if the Arabs are mad at us, we must be doing something right. Dr. McNally? | 如果他们有可能威胁到我们的安全 可不能束手待毙对吗麦纳利 |
[34:07] | Sir, this would be the first time in our history… | 阁下这会是我国历史上首次 |
[34:10] | …that we have violated the soil of an ally. | 出兵侵犯同盟国领土 |
[34:13] | – Admiral? – We’re at Defcon Alpha… | -上将? -军队已经随时待命 |
[34:15] | …awaiting your go. – What’s involved? | 就等你的决定 -有什么部队? |
[34:17] | Twelve F-14B Tomcats and eight F/ A-18E Super Hornets… | 12架F-14B雄猫战机 8架F/A-18E超级大黄蜂 |
[34:21] | …off the George Washington. | 从华盛顿号上起飞 |
[34:23] | Then the Marine 3-7 will drop 1100 special ops forces in to clean it up. | 同时海军会空降1100名陆战队士兵 到指定位置确保地面安全 |
[34:27] | – A bombing and an invasion? – We’ll be in and out in three days. | -轰炸同时地面进攻? -我们会在三天内全面撤出 |
[34:30] | We bomb Qumar and they kill her. | 轰炸库马可能会害死她 |
[34:37] | They’re going to kill her anyway. | 不管怎样 他们都不会让她活着回来的 |
[34:41] | When you wanna go, admiral? | 何时出发上将 |
[34:43] | lt’ll take special ops nine hours to get into position. | 9小时后部队就可以到达指定位置 |
[34:46] | On your order, we’ll be over the targets in 10. | 只要你下令一小时内 我们就到达目标上空 |
[34:49] | Six-thirty, our time, tomorrow morning. | 明早6:30 美国时间 |
[34:51] | Do you wanna tell the president or should I? | 你告诉总统还是我亲自去? |
[34:54] | Thank you, sir, but I’ll do it. | 谢谢我会处理 |
[34:56] | Get the Qumari ambassador over here. | 叫库马大使过来 |
[34:59] | We need to let him know we’re gonna bomb his country. | 告诉他我们要轰炸他的国家 |
[35:39] | – Where is everybody? – Getting dressed. | -其他人呢 -在换衣服 |
[35:42] | We’re going to Saint Joseph’s. | 我们去圣约瑟大教堂 |
[35:44] | Father Hughes offered to celebrate a private Mass for the family. | 休斯神父今晚 会帮我们家族做弥撒 |
[35:47] | – The Secret Service is letting you go? – I still have a little pull around here. | -特勤局让你去? -我在这里还是有一点权力的 |
[35:53] | Excuse me, sir. The cars are ready. | 抱歉车已经准备好了 |
[35:58] | Ellie came too. Did I tell you? | 艾莉来了你知道吗 |
[36:00] | No. | 不 |
[36:02] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[36:12] | All the things we wanted to do, Leo. | 那些我们追求的事情里奥 |
[36:18] | All the things we believed in and wanted to fight for. | 我们信仰并为此奋斗的东西 |
[36:30] | – Sir… – He’s going to bomb, isn’t he? | -阁下 -他要下令轰炸对吗 |
[36:38] | Yes, sir. He is. | 是的 |
[37:00] | Approximately three hours ago, President Walken announced the U.S. conspiracy… | 大约3小时前沃肯总统声明 |
[37:05] | … to murder Abdul Shareef, who mysteriously disappeared a year ago. | 对阿杜 沙里夫 一年前的失踪承担责任 |
[37:25] | I thought Leo told you to go home. | 我以为里奥叫你回家 |
[37:27] | – Yeah. – Come on, get your coat. | -是的 -来吧拿起你的大衣 |
[37:31] | I have some things I wanna finish up. You go ahead, though. | 我想把事情做完你先走吧 |
[37:37] | Harold says people have been leaving stuff for Zoey by the fence all day long. | 哈罗德说人们整天 都守候在围栏前替祖伊祈祷 |
[37:42] | Thought I might walk by on my way home, check it out. | 我想回家的时候顺便去看看 |
[37:48] | Josh. | 乔西 |
[37:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:57] | A fiery end to a cyclical chain of events has come to light in the last 24 hours. | 过去的24小时内一场大火作为 连串重大事件的最后一环 |
[38:03] | Behind me, a fire still burns through piles of debris… | 在我身后废墟之上仍可见火光 |
[38:06] | … where a TNT-filled truck crashed through the lobby of a movie theater… | 这是一辆满载炸药的卡车冲进 当地剧院大厅所造成的景象 |
[38:10] | Leo? | 里奥 |
[38:14] | They were just boys. | 他们还只是孩子 |
[38:17] | Oldest was only 24. | 最大的不过24岁 |
[38:21] | Are we going to respond? | 我们会作出反应吗 |
[38:25] | Any word on Zoey? | 有祖伊的消息吗 |
[38:28] | I need you to start two speeches. | 我要你们准备两个讲稿 |
[38:31] | I already started working on the first one today. | 第一个我已经开始写了 |
[38:34] | Go home tonight. Get some rest. | 今晚回去好好休息 |
[38:36] | Come back fresh in the morning. Both of you. | 明天精神爽利地回来你们都是 |
[38:39] | – I need you at your best tomorrow. – You going too? | -我需要你们处于最佳状态 -你也回去吗? |
[38:43] | Yeah, absolutely. | 是的当然 |
[38:46] | I’m beat. | 我累坏了 |
[38:51] | Why two? | 为何要两个? |
[38:54] | One if they find her alive, the other if they don’t. | 一个是假设她还活着 另一个则不然 |
[40:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |