时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | How, um… | 我们 |
[01:54] | How concerned are we that neither of them are back yet? | 我们该不该担心 她们现在都没回来 |
[01:58] | ‘Cause, personally, I’m at, like, a solid seven. | 我个人还挺担心的 |
[02:03] | If you’re wondering if I’m worried about Toni, just don’t, okay. | 你要是想知道我担不担心托妮 别了 行吗 |
[02:07] | She’s not my business anymore. | 她不关我的事了 |
[02:10] | Okay. Well, there’s also Fatin. | 好吧 那还有法汀呢 |
[02:13] | She stole two cans of our water supply, | 她偷了两罐我们的水 |
[02:15] | so pretty sure she doesn’t deserve a place | 所以我很肯定她不值得我们 |
[02:18] | in our thoughts and prayers. | 为她担心 为她祈祷 |
[02:19] | We don’t technically know it was her. | 严格来说 我们不知道是否是她偷的 |
[02:21] | – Dude, it was definitely her. – For sure. | -姐们 一定是她 -绝对是 |
[02:23] | Clues point to it being a high possibility. | 根据线索 极可能是她 |
[02:25] | It was so Fatin. | 就是法汀会干的事 |
[02:27] | I mean, this basically sums up | 这句话基本上总结了 |
[02:29] | how much she cares about our welfare. | 她对我们健康状态的关心程度 |
[02:39] | I’d like everyone to know that | 我希望各位理解 |
[02:41] | what I’m about to do is a loving homage. | 我接下来的模仿是出于爱的致敬 |
[02:45] | Honestly, I resent being called basic, | 说实话 我最恨被叫粗浅 |
[02:48] | because would a basic bitch make out with Elon Musk | 哪个粗浅的小婊砸会和伊隆·马斯克 |
[02:51] | at a yacht party… | 在游艇派对上亲热 |
[02:53] | …and inspire the designs for the new Tesla? | 然后激发他设计新款特斯拉的灵感 |
[02:58] | Don’t @ me. | 别艾特我 |
[03:04] | Me? Me break a sweat? | 我 想让我出力 |
[03:07] | In Gucci? I don’t think so. | 穿着古驰 我才不会 |
[03:10] | I feel bad for laughing, but… | 我知道不该笑的 但是 |
[03:15] | I’m a Virgo-ass bitch with a pisces effing moon, | 我他妈是处女座 月双鱼 |
[03:17] | so y’all can suck it. | 你们都给去死吧 |
[03:19] | I need to try. | 我要试试 |
[03:25] | I have insane hpv. | 我人乳头瘤病毒超严重 |
[03:32] | What? Too far? | 怎么 太过头了 |
[03:38] | Everything all right, Dot? | 一切都好吗 多特 |
[03:42] | I lost the lighter. | 我把打火机弄丢了 |
[03:45] | You lost the fucking lighter? | 你他妈把打火机弄丢了 |
[03:47] | How are we supposed to keep the fire going? | 那我们怎么维持信号烟 |
[03:48] | Yeah, keep the signal fire going. | 对 维持信号烟 |
[03:51] | Boil water, if we find any. | 或者烧开水 要是找到淡水的话 |
[03:54] | I know how bad this is for us, and I’m sorry, | 我知道这对我们有多不利 我也很抱歉 |
[03:57] | but if you’re tempted to make me feel like shit, don’t bother. | 但你要是想让我感觉糟透 省省吧 |
[04:01] | I’m doing a pretty good job of it on my own. | 我自己已经感觉够糟了 |
[04:06] | Look, we just got to keep a close eye on it, then, all right? | 我们只需要盯紧火堆罢了 好吗 |
[04:09] | Keep it burning, keep feeding it. | 让它烧下去 给它添柴 |
[04:15] | Hey, you know, this shit would make some great fucking tinder for us. | 这玩意可以是很他妈棒的燃料 |
[04:18] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[04:21] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[04:22] | Hey, stop. Let her go, Leah. Stop! | 停下 放开她 莉亚 停下 |
[04:25] | And you had the audacity to call me a psycho. | 你之前居然敢叫我疯子 |
[04:27] | Give it the fuck back. | 他妈的还给我 |
[04:29] | – Hey! Hey! – Rachel. | -嘿 嘿 -瑞秋 |
[04:34] | This is… This is Fatin’s, right? | 这是 这是法汀的 是吗 |
[04:51] | Here you go. | 给 |
[04:52] | It’s only ibuprofen. Nothing too rock and roll. | 只是布洛芬 不是什么猛药 |
[04:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:58] | Still haven’t learned how to swallow a pill. | 还是学不会吞药片 |
[05:00] | I gave up trying. | 我放弃学了 |
[05:01] | If you give up some fights, | 如果你放弃一些抗争 |
[05:03] | you’re left with more strength to take on others. | 你会有更多力气去挑战其他的 |
[05:06] | What I actually need | 我真正需要的 |
[05:07] | is some really, really spectacularly good news. | 是一些很棒很棒的消息 |
[05:12] | Well, we brought in the cargo | 我们把货弄进来了 |
[05:14] | undetected, minimal expense. | 没被发现 最低花销 |
[05:18] | Not the kind of news you were hoping for, right? | 不是你想要的好消息 是吧 |
[05:20] | I just wish you were out there. | 我只是希望你在外面帮忙 |
[05:22] | Yeah, you know, the timing just isn’t great. | 时机不太好 |
[05:26] | But, you know, look, we’ve got a solid team on the ground. | 但是 我们在现场有一个可靠的团队 |
[05:30] | Just because we don’t have eyes on her doesn’t mean disaster. | 就因为我们没法盯着她 不代表就会出事 |
[05:33] | She’s probably on the western side, | 她现在大概在西边 |
[05:34] | where we’ve had some camera outages. | 我们有几个摄像机断电了 |
[05:37] | And whose fault’s that? | 那是谁的错呢 |
[05:40] | It’s not all on him. | 不能全怪他 |
[05:42] | The high winds have rattled our tech. | 强风影响了我们的设备 |
[05:45] | He really shouldn’t wear his hair pushed back like that. | 他真不该那样把头发都梳到后面 |
[05:47] | His widow’s peak’s too severe. | 他的美人尖太夸张了 |
[05:50] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[05:52] | What? | 什么 |
[05:53] | You get petty when you’re stressed. | 你压力大的时候就爱挑刺 |
[05:55] | Or maybe I’m just uncomfortable | 或者我只是不乐意 |
[05:56] | having someone who actively hates me working in my employ. | 让讨厌我的人在我手下工作 |
[06:00] | He doesn’t hate you. | 他没有讨厌你 |
[06:02] | It’s just, ever since the incident, | 只是 那件事过后 |
[06:04] | he’s been a bit protective of the subjects. | 他有点护着实验对象 |
[06:09] | Alex. | 亚力克斯 |
[06:11] | You good? | 你好吗 |
[06:14] | But are you? | 真的好吗 |
[06:15] | I just thought, as someone who’s become very invested in | 我就是觉得 你对于参与者的安危 |
[06:19] | the welfare of our participants, | 那么关切 |
[06:22] | you’d be pretty concerned about our rogue girl. | 你应该很担心离队的那位 |
[06:26] | If I’m permitted to speak honestly… | 如果允许我直说 |
[06:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:30] | I don’t know why we haven’t sent someone in to find her. | 我不知道为什么我们还没派人进去找她 |
[06:34] | Well, among other reasons, | 各种理由中 |
[06:36] | this is fatin we’re talking about. | 重点是 这可是法汀 |
[06:39] | She is not some wilting flower, my friend. | 她可不是什么凋谢的花朵 朋友 |
[06:44] | She is much steelier than you’d think. | 她比你想到的要坚强很多 |
[06:54] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[06:58] | Did you hear me? | 你听见我说话了吗 |
[07:00] | Everybody I know is posting pics from Cabo Beach week, | 我认识的人都在发卡波海滩周的照片 |
[07:03] | and I’m stuck in this hellhole practicing my pizzicato? | 我却被困在这鬼地方练拨弦 |
[07:08] | There’s already three offers on the Pacific Heights house. | 太平洋高地的房子已经有三个人出价了 |
[07:12] | Time to call the other agents | 是时候打电话给其他代理了 |
[07:13] | and let them know there’s a bidding war. | 让他们知道竞价很激烈 |
[07:16] | Someone’s putting their game face on. | 某人准备大展身手了 |
[07:19] | Look powerful, feel powerful. | 强大的外表给你强大的感觉 |
[07:23] | People can sense that, even over the phone. | 人们能感觉到的 哪怕隔着电话 |
[07:25] | Holy fuck. Am I even here? | 他妈的 我真的在这儿吗 |
[07:27] | We watch our language around your brothers. | 在你弟弟们周围的时候注意言辞 |
[07:29] | Then listen to me. | 那就听我说话啊 |
[07:31] | All of this rehearsing is killing me. | 这些排练要逼死我了 |
[07:34] | I’m 17, and I’m already damaged goods. | 我才17岁 已经是饱受摧残了 |
[07:37] | I mean, look at my posture. | 看看我的姿势 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna be quasimodo by the end of senior year, | 我高三结束就会跟卡西莫多一样了[驼背] |
[07:45] | and not from something cool like a d cup. | 还不是因为胸大导致的 |
[07:47] | And she’s going to mention her nails in three, two… | 然后她要说到她的指甲了 倒计时三 二 |
[07:49] | I mean, I wasn’t going to, | 我没想提 |
[07:51] | but since you brought it up, look at these sad-sack claws. | 但既然你提起来了 看看这不中用的爪子 |
[07:54] | I am sorry you don’t appreciate your gift. | 我很遗憾你不感激自己的天赋 |
[07:56] | One day you will. | 有一天你会的 |
[07:59] | Rana, you said it was important for the kids to be well-rounded. | 拉娜 你说过让孩子们全面发展很重要 |
[08:02] | Now, that won’t happen if she’s a shut-in. | 她被关在家里可没法全面发展 |
[08:04] | She’s hardly a shut-in. | 她算不上被关在家里 |
[08:06] | All the same, a later curfew on the weekends | 无所谓 周末宵禁定得晚一点 |
[08:09] | won’t destroy her shot at Juilliard. | 不会毁了她进朱莉亚学院的机会 |
[08:18] | You two… | 你们两个 |
[08:20] | All right, but only on Saturdays. | 好吧 但仅限周六 |
[08:23] | – One A.M. – Eleven thirty. | -凌晨一点 -11点半 |
[08:25] | And don’t push it with me, young lady. | 别逼我 小姑娘 |
[08:32] | You know it’s weird, right? | 你知道这有点奇怪 对吧 |
[08:33] | Like, why would her shirt be all ragged and bloody? | 为什么她的衣服又破又血迹斑斑 |
[08:36] | Well, maybe because Leah went apeshit on her, too, yesterday. | 可能昨天莉亚也对她发怒了 |
[08:40] | Okay, there was not that much blood, | 也没有那么多血 |
[08:41] | and I didn’t tear her fucking pants. | 我也没有撕破她的裤子 |
[08:43] | Yeah, that’s what got me worried. | 那正是让我担心的 |
[08:44] | You think something attacked her? | 你觉得有人袭击了她 |
[08:45] | Don’t, shelb. Don’t let her work you up. | 别 谢尔比 别让她影响你 |
[08:47] | This is probably just a distraction | 这可能只是让我们分心 |
[08:48] | to make us forget all the shit you pulled on us. | 忘了你之前对我们做的破事 |
[08:51] | Yeah, nah. This isn’t about me. | 不 这不是关于我 |
[08:54] | This is where I found it, lying here. | 我是这里找到的 它就躺在这里 |
[08:59] | All right, look, if she’d been mauled by an animal, | 如果她被野兽袭击了 |
[09:01] | there wouldn’t just be a single scrap, okay? | 这里不可能只留下一片碎布 |
[09:04] | There’d be, like a fucking crime scene. | 而是会像案发现场一样 |
[09:06] | Still… I don’t see her voluntarily ripping her Givenchy. | 但是 我不觉得她会主动撕破她的纪梵希 |
[09:12] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[09:19] | We have to go find her. | 我们得去找她 |
[09:21] | I mean, she probably just wandered off to troll us | 她可能只是走开去吓唬我们 |
[09:23] | or to masturbate with her stupid electric toothbrush, | 或者去用她愚蠢的电动牙刷自慰 |
[09:25] | but we all know she can’t survive the wilderness by herself. | 但我们都知道她一个人在野外活不下来 |
[09:30] | She can’t even survive a holiday inn. | 她在连锁酒店都活不下来 |
[09:31] | I’m gonna stay back, keep eyes on the fire. | 我呆在原地 守着火堆 |
[09:34] | No way. You’re coming with us, dot. | 不行 你跟我们一起 多特 |
[09:36] | You’re better at tracking than anybody, | 你比谁都擅长追踪 |
[09:38] | and plus, you, like… | 再加上 你 |
[09:40] | You know your way around a snake. | 你知道怎么对付蛇 |
[09:43] | I can watch the fire. | 我可以守着火堆 |
[09:45] | No, it’s not just watching. | 不 不只是要守着 |
[09:47] | It’s feeding it the right amount of kindle at the right time. | 还要在对的时机添上一定量的燃料 |
[09:49] | Bark and small twigs work best… the thinner the better. | 树皮和小树枝最好 越细碎的越好 |
[09:53] | Avoid wet tinder, and the oxygen is key. | 避免用潮湿的燃料 氧气是关键 |
[10:01] | All right, we doing this? | 好了 我们开始吗 |
[10:04] | We’ll probably hear her whining before we see her. | 我们估计会未见其人 先闻其抱怨 |
[10:07] | Keep an ear out for somebody bitching about their flat hair. | 伸长耳朵听某人抱怨自己扁平头发的牢骚 |
[10:10] | You know what? I don’t know. | 你知道吗 我不确定 |
[10:12] | I always thought Fatin ran a little bit deeper | 我一直觉得法汀不止是 |
[10:13] | than her whole Princess shtick. | 她表现出来的公主病 |
[10:15] | Ever see her hands? Dude, calloused as fuck. | 注意过她的手吗 姐妹 全是老茧 |
[10:19] | Whatever that girl was doing before she got here, | 不管那姑娘来这里之前在做什么 |
[10:22] | she wasn’t half-assing it. | 她都尽全力在做 |
[11:34] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[11:48] | Fatin. | 法汀 |
[11:51] | It’s 12:47. | 12:47了 |
[11:55] | You promised your mother 11:30. | 你跟你妈保证的是11点半 |
[11:57] | I promised your mother. | 我也跟你妈保证了 |
[11:58] | That studio is like a bunker. | 那个排练室像个地堡 |
[12:01] | It totally warps your sense of time. | 完全扭曲了你的时间感 |
[12:03] | You were at rehearsal… | 你去排练 |
[12:06] | In that? | 穿成这样 |
[12:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:11] | It won’t happen again. | 我再也不会了 |
[12:14] | But maybe… | 但也许 |
[12:16] | If you approach the dragon woman gently, | 如果你对母老虎温柔点 |
[12:19] | you could get me a little bit more leeway on my curfew, huh? | 你能让我的宵禁更宽松一点 |
[12:24] | – Fati, she’s not gonna budge. – On anything. | -法汀 她不会动摇的 -在任何事上 |
[12:28] | She’d handcuff me to that cello if she could. | 要是可以 她会把我铐在大提琴上 |
[12:31] | She’d probably get off on it. | 她说不定还会有快感 |
[12:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:35] | Fatin, she sees how good you are. | 法汀 她知道你有多优秀 |
[12:39] | I know how intense it is, | 我知道这强度很大 |
[12:40] | but that balls-to-the-wall drive she has has really paid off. | 但她那种竭尽全力的冲劲是成功的 |
[12:45] | She pushes because she wants the same for you. | 她逼你是因为她也希望你成功 |
[12:47] | She’s gonna push me till I break. | 她会逼我直到我受不了 |
[12:54] | I don’t think I’ve ever told you this, | 我没有告诉过你 |
[12:56] | but your dadi and dada, they never gave me an inch. | 但是你爷爷奶奶对我从不让步 |
[13:01] | If I was anything less than a-plus-plus, | 如果我没有考到A++ |
[13:04] | they’d threaten to send me to tirich mir. | 他们就威胁要把我送去蒂里杰米尔峰 |
[13:07] | A work camp in the himalayas. | 一个在喜马拉雅山里的劳动营 |
[13:09] | Oh, my god. Did they mean it? | 天呐 他们认真的吗 |
[13:11] | Actually, I think they made it up. | 事实上 我觉得是他们编出来的 |
[13:15] | Some people thrive under that kind of pressure, like your mom. | 有些人适应在那种压力下成长 就像你妈 |
[13:21] | You’re like your dad, kid. | 你像你爸 孩子 |
[13:23] | I hate to break it to you. | 我不想告诉你 |
[13:25] | We need our outlets, our distractions. | 我们需要发泄 需要消遣 |
[13:31] | We just need to keep them within reason. | 我们只需要控制在合理范围内 |
[13:33] | An hour and a half past curfew | 宵禁后一个半小时才回家 |
[13:35] | is very hard to explain to your mom, | 很难向你妈解释 |
[13:38] | and I don’t want to have to lie to her, okay? | 而我不想跟她撒谎 好吗 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:47] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿 |
[13:48] | My preferred outlet’s just getting good. | 我喜欢的消遣刚开始呢 |
[13:50] | I’ve got bids in on three different watch auctions. | 我参与了三场不同手表的竞拍 |
[13:54] | That rare Rolex you like just called for bids. | 你喜欢的那只稀有劳力士刚开始竞拍 |
[13:57] | You see, this is what I don’t get. | 这就是我不理解的地方 |
[13:59] | You drop crazy amounts of cash, | 你投下数量惊人的钱 |
[14:01] | but how do you know that it’s not some knockoff? | 但你怎么知道那不是赝品 |
[14:03] | You know I always check the provenance. | 我总是会确认出处 |
[14:07] | I believe it’s what your generation calls, like, the receipts. | 我相信你们这一代是把它叫做证据吧 |
[14:14] | Dad, that’s so cringey. | 爸 太尴尬了 |
[14:16] | Never say that again, or I will, like, literally die. | 别再这么说了 不然我真的会死 |
[14:33] | Fatin! Fatin! Fatin! | 法汀 法汀 法汀 |
[14:36] | Fatin! Fatin! | 法汀 法汀 |
[14:38] | S-she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[14:40] | I mean, she has to be. She’s… she’s fine, right? | 她绝对没事 她没事 对吗 |
[14:44] | We… we still have a lot of ground to cover. | 我们还有好多地方没找 |
[14:46] | I mean, something will turn up. | 会有发现的 |
[14:50] | In the meantime, if you want a little diversion, | 同时 如果你们想要分分心 |
[14:52] | we could play couple rounds of would you rather. | 我们可以玩几轮”你宁愿做什么” |
[14:54] | – No. – I don’t want to play that. | -不 -我不想玩那个 |
[14:55] | Come on, we could all stand to get out of our heads, | 我们都需要换换脑子 |
[14:58] | take the edge off. | 放松一下 |
[15:01] | I’ve got one. | 我想到一个 |
[15:03] | For the record, I didn’t come up with this. | 先说一句 这不是我想出来的 |
[15:05] | I heard it from a girl on my team. | 我从队上另一个女孩那听来的 |
[15:07] | Would you rather | 你是愿意 |
[15:09] | eat nothing but plain yogurt for the rest of your life… | 这辈子以后只吃原味酸奶 |
[15:12] | Like, not vanilla yogurt, like, I’m talking plain… | 不是香草酸奶 我是说原味的 |
[15:16] | Or suck off your dad? | 还是给你爸吹箫 |
[15:17] | – Fucking yogurt. – What? | -当然是酸奶 -什么 |
[15:19] | – Yogurt, bro. – Guys, please focus. | -酸奶 姐们 -大伙儿 专心点 |
[15:22] | Fatin’s been gone way too long for us to be dicking around. | 法汀消失了太久了 我们不能胡闹了 |
[15:25] | We’re just trying to stay sane here. | 我们只是想保持清醒 |
[15:27] | Yeah, I know that, | 我知道 |
[15:27] | but staying vigilant is more important at this point. | 但现在这时候 保持警戒更重要 |
[15:31] | You know, this is like every single horror movie, ever. | 这就跟那些恐怖电影一样 |
[15:34] | A bunch of kids walking through the woods, | 一群青少年穿过雨林 |
[15:36] | and then as soon as somebody laughs or they get comfortable, | 有人刚开始笑或是放松警惕 |
[15:39] | something just starts picking them off one by one. | 就会有什么东西把他们一个个干掉 |
[15:43] | There she goes, amping up the drama when we really don’t need it. | 又开始了 凭空增加我们不需要的抓马 |
[15:46] | Rachel, I’m not. | 瑞秋 我没有 |
[15:47] | I’m just saying that we don’t know what’s out there. | 我只是说我们不知道外面有什么 |
[15:50] | Last night when I was roaming around, | 昨晚我四处走的时候 |
[15:51] | I did hear some kind of fucked-up animal shit… | 我确实听到很可怕的动物声音 |
[15:54] | Howling and screeching. | 嚎叫和尖叫声 |
[15:57] | Did it sound like it came from something, | 听上去声音的来源 |
[15:59] | like, this size or this size? | 是这么大 还是这么大 |
[16:02] | That one. | 那个 |
[16:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:09] | Fatin? | 法汀 |
[16:30] | All right, you need to calm down, | 好了 你需要冷静 |
[16:31] | and you all need to calm down. | 你们都需要冷静 |
[16:33] | You all do. | 你们都是 |
[16:36] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[16:39] | Yeah, you know, of course you’re giving up. | 你当然要放弃了 |
[16:41] | You have no problem dragging people into your stunts, | 你很乐意把别人拽进你的诡计 |
[16:44] | but as soon as it doesn’t fit your agenda, you bail. | 但一旦跟你的计划不合了 你就要退出 |
[16:51] | Dude, I wasn’t going back. | 我不是想回去 |
[16:55] | I was just gonna fan out and increase the search area. | 我只是想分散开 扩大搜索面 |
[17:00] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[17:03] | I’ll go with. | 我跟你去 |
[17:05] | You know, no lone soldiers and all that. | 我们不能落单 |
[17:12] | I’m not fucking crazy! | 我他妈没疯 |
[17:22] | I know screaming that did not help my case… | 我知道喊这句话对我没帮助 |
[17:26] | …but I swear I’m not fucking crazy. | 但我发誓我没疯 |
[17:33] | We have to keep looking. | 我们得继续搜寻 |
[17:36] | Fatin! | 法汀 |
[17:38] | She’s not unstable, not in any clinical sense. | 她没有不稳定 临床上没有 |
[17:41] | The agitation she’s demonstrating is a stress response. | 她展现出来的激动是一种应激反应 |
[17:46] | Leah spins until she’s untethered. | 莉亚冲破束缚前会不稳定 |
[17:49] | Toni angers, of course, | 当然了 托妮会发怒 |
[17:51] | until she inevitably self-destructs. | 直到她不可避免地自我毁灭 |
[17:57] | Fatin, when she’s cornered or hurt, disappears, | 法汀 当她走投无路或者受伤 她会消失 |
[18:01] | which is what we are witnessing right now, | 也就是我们正在见证的现象 |
[18:04] | and why we are holding off on any intervention. | 以及我们暂缓干预的原因 |
[18:12] | Alex, could I bother you | 亚力克斯 能麻烦你 |
[18:13] | to go upstairs to the av room and check the projector? | 去楼上的放映室检查下投影仪吗 |
[18:16] | I can’t figure out why some of these images are so pixilated. | 搞不懂为什么有些影像这么模糊 |
[18:22] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[18:35] | I read the dossiers. | 我看了档案 |
[18:38] | She’s not following typical behavior pattern. | 她没有遵循典型的行为模式 |
[18:40] | No. | 对 |
[18:42] | Fatin does not disappear when provoked. | 法汀不会因为被激怒就失踪 |
[18:51] | How long did you practice today? | 你今天练习了多久 |
[18:52] | One hour alone, two-hour ensemble. | 一个小时独奏 两个小时合奏 |
[18:55] | Did you work on the brahms? | 练习勃拉姆斯了吗 |
[18:56] | You know what? I’m gonna go inside. | 知道吗 我要回屋了 |
[18:59] | I can’t relax while you’re giving me the third degree. | 你这么审问我 我可没法放松 |
[19:02] | Grill the chicken, not your daughter. | 烤熟鸡肉 不是拷问女儿 |
[19:06] | Hey, what time is it? | 几点了 |
[19:07] | it’s 1:25. | 1点25 |
[19:09] | Okay, almost time for final bids on that watch auction. | 那场手表拍卖差不多到最后竞价的阶段了 |
[19:12] | Hey, uh, can you grab my tablet? | 你能帮我把平板拿来吗 |
[19:14] | I don’t want some ringer to get in there | 我可不想突然杀出个开挂的对手 |
[19:16] | and snipe it out from under us. | 从我们眼皮底下抢走 |
[19:17] | Looks like you’ve still got three minutes left, | 看上去还有三分钟 |
[19:19] | so you’re good. | 应该没问题 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:21] | Keep your eye on it. | 盯着点 |
[19:23] | Okay, you’re up. | 好了 该你了 |
[19:26] | Keep your eye on the target. | 眼睛盯准目标 |
[19:29] | Great shot. | 打得好 |
[19:30] | 再发一张 我欲火焚身都忘了礼节 | |
[19:36] | 我什么时候能再见到你 很快 如果你乖乖的话 | |
[19:38] | Again. | 再来 |
[19:40] | Yeah. Any new bids? | 有新出价的吗 |
[19:44] | N-No, nothing new. | 没 没有 |
[19:46] | it looks like tonight we’re all winners! | 看上去今晚我们是赢家了 |
[19:49] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[19:51] | Take… here, take a bite of this. | 来 尝一口 |
[19:56] | You’re a goddess. | 你简直是女神 |
[19:57] | 你知道我离你只有十五分钟车程 路况好的话只用十分钟 过来吧 我这就到 | |
[19:58] | It’s good, right? | 不错吧 |
[20:00] | It’s amazing. | 棒极了 |
[20:02] | Hey, stop hitting each other. | 别打对方了 |
[20:04] | Come on, guys. | 别这样 |
[20:08] | It’s just a dick pic. | 只是露鸟照而已 |
[20:10] | Yeah, but that’s your dad. | 对 但是你爸的 |
[20:11] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[20:12] | He sent skeezy pics of his junk to, like, | 他把他的露鸟照 |
[20:15] | dozens of these ratchet girls, | 发给了几十个荡妇 |
[20:17] | and some of them he had clearly hooked up with in real life. | 她们中的有些人显然跟他上过床了 |
[20:22] | My point is, there’s zero need for me to respect his privacy. | 我的意思是 我完全没必要尊重他的隐私 |
[20:26] | He put it out there first. | 他先乱发私照的 |
[20:27] | So your move was to share that photo | 所以你就把照片分享给 |
[20:29] | with his entire contact list? | 他全部联系人吗 |
[20:32] | No one’s gonna know it was me. | 没人会知道是我干的 |
[20:34] | I encrypted that shit to within an inch of its life, | 我已经从头到尾仔细加密过了 |
[20:37] | kept myself squeaky clean. | 不可能找上我 |
[20:42] | You know what I like about you? | 你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗 |
[20:44] | You never feel the need for lame-ass chatter. | 你从来不说废话 |
[20:51] | But since we’re here, | 但既然我们结组了 |
[20:52] | you ever notice how Leah seriously bugs? | 你注意到莉亚很有问题了吗 |
[20:55] | Like, seriously, she’s always, “My precious,” over her boy’s book. | 说真的 她总是拿她男友的书当宝贝似的 |
[20:59] | Like, for real, lighten the hell up. | 脑袋清醒点吧 |
[21:02] | Kindred fucking spirits. | 你们真是一模一样 |
[21:06] | I just mean you’re both trying to | 我只是说 你们两个都想 |
[21:07] | give each other the same damn advice. | 给对方一样的建议 |
[21:10] | No. | 不 |
[21:12] | Her crazy’s a bit extra. | 她疯得更厉害一点 |
[21:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:19] | – Oh, shit. – Fuck, Jesus. | -该死 -操 上帝啊 |
[21:21] | – What? What is this? – You okay? | -这是什么 -你还好吗 |
[21:22] | What the… what the fuck? It’s taking me down. | 搞什么 它在往下拽我 |
[21:25] | Here. | 来 |
[21:27] | Rachel, calm down. | 瑞秋 冷静下来 |
[21:28] | – Dot, it’s sucking me in. – You don’t got it. | -多特 它在吞噬我 -你得冷静 |
[21:30] | What is happening? What is happening? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[21:37] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[21:40] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:43] | – No, Rachel! – I got it, I got it. | -不 瑞秋 -我行的 我自己来 |
[21:45] | Fuck! I got it. | 我能出来 |
[21:47] | – I can do it. – Rachel. | -我能行 -瑞秋 |
[21:48] | I fucking got it! Get off! Get off! | 我能行 放手 放手 |
[21:51] | – I got it! – Help! | -我能行 -救命 |
[21:51] | You’re making it worse! I can do it! | 你在帮倒忙 我能行 |
[21:55] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[21:57] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[21:59] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[22:02] | Help me! | 救我 |
[22:03] | Help me! | 救我 |
[22:04] | Just stop! Please stop! | 停下 快停住 |
[22:07] | Go around. Around. | 绕过去 绕过去 |
[22:10] | Grab my arm. Rachel, grab my arm. | 拽住我的胳膊 瑞秋 拽住胳膊 |
[22:13] | Don’t go out, don’t go out. | 不要灭 不要灭 |
[22:17] | I can get out of here! I can get out of here! | 我能出来 我能出来 |
[22:19] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[22:22] | You got to stop fighting. | 你得停止挣扎 |
[22:25] | Listen to me. You have to stop. Okay? | 听我说 你得别乱动了 好吗 |
[22:29] | Stop fighting. | 别挣扎了 |
[22:31] | You’ll see. Everything gets easier. | 你会明白的 那样一切会更容易 |
[22:36] | Just let go, | 放松 |
[22:39] | and let us help you, okay? | 让我们帮你 好吗 |
[22:42] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[22:45] | Relax. Breathe. | 放松 吸气 |
[22:49] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[22:52] | Breathe. Breathe. | 吸气 吸气 |
[22:59] | Let us help you, okay? | 让我们帮你 好吗 |
[23:01] | On three. | 数三个数 |
[23:03] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[23:34] | So, um, god knows I’m not a quitter, | 天知道我不是轻言放弃的人 |
[23:38] | but at some point, this search party… | 不过到了这个时候 这场搜救行动 |
[23:42] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[23:46] | We should call it, | 我们应该停下了 |
[23:47] | you know, start out fresh again tomorrow. | 明天再重新出发 |
[23:49] | We have to keep looking. | 我们得继续找 |
[23:53] | We can’t stop looking. | 我们不能停下 |
[23:56] | The sun will be going down soon, Leah. | 太阳马上就落山了 莉亚 |
[23:58] | You really want us out here, stumbling around in the dark? | 你真想让我们在黑暗里跌跌撞撞地摸索吗 |
[24:04] | We have to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[24:15] | Fatin! | 法汀 |
[24:19] | Fatin! | 法汀 |
[24:23] | Fatin! | 法汀 |
[24:26] | – Fatin! – Fatin. | -法汀 -法汀 |
[24:27] | Fatin! Fatin! | 法汀 法汀 |
[24:32] | Fatin! | 法汀 |
[24:39] | Mom? | 妈 |
[24:40] | I don’t know… I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道 我不知道怎么办 |
[24:45] | I don’t… I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:48] | Come on. | 来 |
[25:06] | I always thought you’d slay this color. | 我一直觉得你超适合这个颜色 |
[25:29] | I’m so sorry, mom. | 我很抱歉 妈 |
[25:32] | Fatin! | 法汀 |
[25:35] | Fatin! | 法汀 |
[25:37] | – Fatin! – Fatin! | -法汀 -法汀 |
[25:39] | – Hey-oh. – Fatin! | -你们好啊 -法汀 |
[25:42] | – What’s up? – Fatin? | -好啊 -法汀 |
[25:44] | – Fatin. – Oh, my god. | -法汀 -上帝啊 |
[25:46] | What the hell happened to you? | 你出什么事了 |
[25:47] | Is that nail polish? | 那是指甲油吗 |
[25:49] | Is this what you’ve been doing… | 你一直在干这个吗 |
[25:51] | painting your fucking gel tips? | 涂指甲油 |
[25:52] | We’ve been out of our skulls looking for you. | 我们都在拼了命地找你 |
[25:54] | And all this time | 这么长时间 |
[25:54] | you’ve been treating yourself to a goddamn mani-pedi. | 你一直在给自己做美甲 |
[25:59] | Okay, are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[26:01] | Because I have something to show you. | 因为我有东西给你们看 |
[26:04] | What? | 什么 |
[26:31] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[26:33] | Fatin. Fatin. | 法汀 法汀 |
[26:37] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[26:40] | – Come on, guys, let’s go! – Yeah! | -伙计们 我们走 -好啊 |
[26:43] | Is that what you went looking for? | 你就是在找这个吗 |
[26:46] | The water, I mean. | 水源 |
[26:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:50] | Yeah. No. | 是 也不是 |
[26:53] | I was just trying to find something useful. | 我只是想找到些有用的东西 |
[26:57] | Good hustle… | 好计策 |
[26:59] | Marking the path like you did. | 把路都标记清楚了 |
[27:01] | Yeah, well, what good would the water have done us | 是啊 如果找到水不标记路线 下次又找不到了 |
[27:04] | if we couldn’t find it again? | 那又有什么用呢 |
[27:06] | And you’re the fucking broken record about how easy it is to get lost. | 再说你总是念叨着稍不注意就迷路的事 |
[27:10] | Yeah, and you know what? I have never been prouder. | 是啊 你知道吗 我对此万分骄傲 |
[27:25] | Stop. | 打住 |
[27:30] | Stop. | 打住 |
[27:33] | Yeah, Fatin! | 好样的 法汀 |
[27:39] | Yay, Fatin! | 好样的 法汀 |
[27:41] | Yeah, Fatin! | 好样的 法汀 |
[27:45] | Your mother lost three listings this week. | 你妈妈这周失去了三个售房客户 |
[27:48] | She won’t be able to show her face at mosque. | 她没办法去清真寺 |
[27:50] | Your own brothers are too embarrassed to go to school. | 你的弟弟们因为觉得丢人不肯去学校 |
[27:53] | Not because of me. | 又不是我造成的 |
[27:57] | Mom. Mom. | 妈 妈 |
[28:00] | Mama, look at me. | 妈妈 你看看我 |
[28:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[28:08] | Why am I being punished | 为什么遭受惩罚的人是我 |
[28:09] | when he did a skank tour of the entire East Bay? | 明明是他睡遍了东湾的浪女 丢尽了脸 |
[28:14] | Your father’s and my private life is none of your concern. | 你父亲和我的私生活与你无关 |
[28:18] | So I’m the bad guy. Not the fucking cheater. | 所以我倒成恶人了 而不是出轨的人 |
[28:21] | You’re too young to understand, | 你年纪还太小 无法理解很多事 |
[28:23] | but a marriage is more than just one indiscretion. | 但婚姻不仅仅是由一次欠妥的行为决定的 |
[28:26] | – It’s a lifeti… – One? He had, like, fif… | -而是一生的… -一次 他估计都… |
[28:28] | Your mother was right. I coddled you too much. | 你妈说得对 我把你宠坏了 |
[28:32] | You have no respect, for us, for family, for anything. | 你对我们 对这个家 对任何事 都毫无尊重 |
[28:35] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[28:42] | Fatin, you continue to dig your own grave. | 法汀 你一直在自掘坟墓 |
[28:47] | Your attitude, your disregard for authority is out of control. | 你的态度 你对权威的轻视 已经失控了 |
[28:52] | We’ve decided | 我们已经决定好了 |
[28:54] | time away will reset your goals and give you some clarity. | 离开一段时间能让你重新定下目标 想清楚一些事 |
[29:01] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[29:04] | It’s a retreat for young women. | 那里是个针对年轻女性的静修地 |
[29:08] | Hopefully you will learn some respect for something other than yourself. | 希望你能学会尊重别的东西 而非只尊重你自己 |
[29:13] | Yeah, no. I’m not into it. | 不 我不想去 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry, Fatin. | 抱歉了 法汀 |
[29:18] | But it’s happening. | 但这事就这么定了 |
[29:23] | You really think me singing “Kumbaya” in some girl-power circle jerk | 你真觉得让我和一群女孩一起围着唱《欢聚一堂》 |
[29:27] | is gonna square us up? | 就能平息我们的矛盾吗 |
[29:29] | How’d you find out it was me? | 你怎么发现是我做的 |
[29:31] | Throw some of mom’s money into hiring a P.I? | 花我妈的钱 请了个私人侦探吗 |
[29:38] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[29:40] | For the life of me, | 我想破了脑袋 |
[29:42] | I’ll never comprehend why you did this. | 也想不明白你为什么要做这种事 |
[29:46] | I was your friend. | 我曾是你的朋友啊 |
[29:49] | I understood you because we’re so alike. | 我理解你 因为我们太像了 |
[29:52] | We are nothing alike. | 我们一点都不像 |
[29:53] | We take what we want. | 我们会夺取我们想要的东西 |
[29:54] | We resent being confined. We want to enjoy life. | 我们憎恶被束缚 我们想享受生活 |
[29:57] | I don’t hurt the people I love. | 我不会伤害我爱的人 |
[29:59] | The hurt you just caused runs deeper than anything I did. | 你造成的伤害 比我做过的任何事都要深 |
[30:01] | Don’t you see that? | 难道你还不明白这点吗 |
[30:06] | You are a vile person. | 你真是个人渣 |
[30:11] | Maybe mom doesn’t see that yet, but she will. | 或许妈妈现在还没看清这点 但她将来会看清的 |
[30:15] | You’re a danger to our family, | 你对我们这个家庭是个危险因素 |
[30:18] | and having you in this home isn’t safe for any of us. | 让你继续留在这个家里 对我们任何人都不安全 |
[30:22] | After the retreat, | 从静修地回来后 |
[30:23] | we’re sending you to boarding school in Oregon, | 我们会把你送去俄勒冈州的寄宿学校 |
[30:26] | strict, traditional Muslim. | 那里是严格传统的穆斯林教育机构 |
[30:28] | So you can learn what’s important. | 那样你就能学会什么才是最重要的了 |
[30:30] | – You can’t be serious. – Oh, this is no joke. | -你在开玩笑吧 -这可不是玩笑 |
[30:33] | You brought this on yourself. | 这是你自找的 |
[31:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:11] | Already calling dibs on my room? | 这就打算抢占我的房间了吗 |
[31:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:24] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[31:25] | I just got them done. | 我刚做好的 |
[31:27] | Feels good. | 感觉很棒 |
[31:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:40] | Yes, even made it to the fountain milestone, | 太好了 她们甚至到达了泉水里程碑 |
[31:44] | which saves us some headaches. | 倒是省得让我们头疼了 |
[31:46] | Water, everyone intact, reunited. | 有了水 大家都毫发无伤 团聚了 |
[31:50] | Care to celebrate? | 想庆祝一下吗 |
[31:52] | Thom, where does she keep the booze? | 汤姆 酒放在哪儿了 |
[31:53] | I love this girl. | 我太爱这姑娘了 |
[31:55] | I’m 12 steps ahead of you. | 我早想到你前面去了 |
[31:59] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[32:11] | I don’t want that. | 我不想要 |
[32:12] | Throw it in my face. | 泼我脸上 |
[32:16] | What? | 什么 |
[32:16] | Throw it in my face. | 泼我脸上 |
[32:22] | Come on, Alex, you need this. | 来吧 亚力克斯 你需要这个 |
[32:23] | No retribution, no reprisals, just release. | 没有审判 不会报复 纯粹发泄 |
[32:43] | Feel better? | 心里舒服些了吗 |
[32:45] | It didn’t suck. | 感觉还不错 |
[32:46] | Good. | 那就好 |
[32:48] | Now get over the contrarian attitude. | 现在 别再摆出一副逆反的态度了 |
[32:50] | Get thorough, get correct, | 好好想清楚 摆正态度 |
[32:52] | and don’t ever undermine me again. | 永远别再给我使袢子 |
[32:54] | The mistakes that led to Jeanette’s death were careless, | 导致珍妮特死亡的那些错误是无心的 |
[32:57] | and they can’t all be laid at my feet. | 不能都推到我头上 |
[33:00] | – Speaking of which… – I guess it’s time. | -说到这个…. -是时候了 |
[33:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:15] | Careful, it might still be hot. | 小心点 可能还很烫 |
[33:17] | Bring on the third-degree burns. | 就算造成三级烫伤又如何 |
[33:18] | I’m thirsty as hell. | 我都快渴死了 |
[33:19] | You know what would be really great with this water? | 知道用什么配这水会很棒吗 |
[33:21] | Some fucking food. | 就是食物 |
[33:23] | The hunger is real, bro. | 我真是太饿了 |
[33:25] | After that talk today… | 今天谈过之后 |
[33:28] | I’m not so concerned about going hungry. | 我对于饥饿倒是没那么担心 |
[33:33] | I’m more concerned about something hungry finding us. | 我更担心饥饿的猛兽找到我们 |
[33:37] | How long does it take for the water to boil? | 水要多久能烧开 |
[33:39] | At least a minute. | 至少一分钟 |
[33:41] | Kill off all of the microbes and shit. | 可以把微生物什么的都杀死 |
[33:44] | Well, how can we tell it’s been a minute? | 那我们怎么知道一分钟到了 |
[33:47] | I mean, I guess I could count. | 倒是可以一下下地数 |
[33:50] | One one-thousand, two one-thousand… | 一个一千 两个一千… |
[33:53] | What should I be saying? | 我该怎么说才对 |
[33:54] | One one-thousand or one Mississippi? | 一个一千 还是一个密西西比 |
[33:58] | I mean, I don’t know which one’s more accurate, so… | 我也不知道怎么数更准确 |
[34:01] | Hey, Martha. | 嘿 玛莎 |
[34:04] | Here, this will help. | 给 这会有帮助的 |
[34:09] | Oh, my god, this is beautiful. | 天呐 这太漂亮了 |
[34:12] | Seventy-eight thousand dollars, it better be. | 7.8万美元的表 最好是够漂亮 |
[34:16] | Okay, I don’t think I should be touching this. | 好吧 我觉得我不该碰这么贵重的东西 |
[34:19] | It’s all good. My shit is your shit. | 没事 我的东西就是你的东西 |
[34:23] | Or it’s all part of Dorothy’s inventory, right? | 或者都是多洛西的库存的一部分 对吧 |
[34:25] | Hell, yeah, it is. | 当然是啦 |
[34:42] | You know, you don’t have to surrender everything to the collective. | 其实 你不必把每样东西都交公 |
[34:47] | My luckiest pair. | 我的幸运内裤 |
[34:49] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉任何人 |
[34:54] | – Fatin, I’m… – Stop. | -法汀 我… -打住 |
[34:56] | I want to go first. | 我想先说 |
[34:58] | I shouldn’t have put your Jeff sitch on blast. | 我不该拿你跟杰弗的事公开羞辱你 |
[35:02] | I was out of line. | 是我过分了 |
[35:04] | It’s not my place to talk shit about | 我没资格去评价 |
[35:05] | whatever it is you’ve got going on with him. | 你和他之间的破事 |
[35:12] | He’s probably head over fucking heels. | 他可能深爱着你也不一定 |
[35:21] | And full disclosure… | 坦白说 |
[35:27] | I’m not sure I know shit about love. | 恐怕我对爱情这种事丝毫都不了解 |
[35:31] | Can I go now? | 轮到我了吗 |
[35:33] | You have the floor. | 你来说吧 |
[35:34] | I was such a cunt to you yesterday. | 我昨天对你太恶劣了 |
[35:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:38] | Man, if I wasn’t so personally victimized, | 天 如果我个人不是你恶劣行为的受害者 |
[35:40] | I would’ve been impressed. | 我一定会觉得你很厉害 |
[35:48] | I’m gonna try something right now, | 我要尝试做一件事 |
[35:51] | and I can’t promise that it’s gonna go okay. | 我不敢保证会没问题 |
[36:10] | Well, now that that pathetic display is out of the way, | 既然刚刚这可悲的真情流露已经过去了 |
[36:14] | let’s go hydrate our faces off. | 我们去补充些水分吧 |
[36:18] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[36:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:41] | Fire’s low. | 火快要灭了 |
[36:46] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:23] | Predators ain’t no joke, man. | 猛禽凶兽可不是开玩笑的 各位 |
[37:27] | That was disturbingly on cue. | 这叫声来得真是时候 让人心颤 |
[37:30] | Yeah, and getting a hell of a lot closer every night. | 是啊 并且一晚比一晚要近 |
[37:34] | Then why exactly are we traipsing around in the dark, | 那我们为什么还要在黑夜里闲逛 |
[37:37] | making ourselves easy prey? | 让自己成为轻易就能得手的猎物 |
[37:41] | This. | 因为这个 |
[37:46] | It’s Jeanette’s grave. | 这是珍妮特的坟墓 |
[37:48] | Or what’s left of it, anyway. | 或是 剩余的部分吧 |
[37:54] | Keeping her here was fine | 先前把她埋在这里倒是没问题 |
[37:55] | when we thought rescue was coming right away. | 因为我们都以为救援马上就会到来 |
[37:58] | But it’s been a week. | 但现在已经过去一周了 |
[38:01] | A shallow grave right near camp, | 一座位于营地附近的浅坟 |
[38:04] | it’s going to attract company that we don’t want. | 只会引来我们不想应对的凶兽 |
[38:11] | High time that we bury her deeper | 我们该把她埋得更深些了 |
[38:14] | and somewhere a hell of a lot farther away. | 也要选个离营地远得多的地方 |
[38:18] | Wait, so dig her back up? | 等等 所以我们要把她挖出来吗 |
[38:22] | – Doesn’t that feel a little… – Sacrilegious? | -那有点… -亵渎吗 |
[38:25] | I don’t know that we’ve got any other choice. | 恐怕我们别无选择 |
[38:31] | Fuck it. I’ll start. | 不管了 我先来 |
[39:06] | Where the fuck is her body? | 她的尸体去哪儿了 |
[39:10] | Maybe we didn’t dig deep enough. | 或许我们挖得还不够深 |
[39:12] | No, we didn’t Bury her any deeper than this. There’s no way. | 不 我们把她埋得不会比这深 不可能 |
[39:15] | Then maybe this isn’t the right spot. | 那或许是地点找错了 |
[39:17] | No, it is. I counted. | 不 就是这里 我数过了 |
[39:20] | 120 feet away from camp. | 离营地120英尺的地方 |
[39:22] | So, what, are we saying that she just, like, re-animated or something | 所以 她是复活了什么的吗 |
[39:25] | and walked off like a zombie? | 然后像僵尸一样自己走了 |
[39:27] | A resurrection? | 重生吗 |
[39:28] | No, this is weird as hell. | 不 这真的太古怪了 |
[39:31] | Her body wouldn’t just disappear. | 她的尸体不会凭空消失的 |
[39:34] | Maybe she got taken out by the tide. | 或许是被潮水卷走了 |
[39:38] | The marker was gone. The ground’s wet. | 标记物不见了 地面是湿的 |
[39:42] | The elevation of the sand has shifted. | 沙子的高度也改变了 |
[39:44] | The tide could take a body out? | 潮水能把尸体卷走吗 |
[39:45] | Tides can pull anything out. | 潮水能把任何东西卷走 |
[39:47] | Cars, entire houses. | 汽车 整栋房子 |
[39:49] | The ocean is incredibly powerful. | 大海的力量是极其强大的 |
[39:59] | So Jeanette’s just out there on the waves, floating alone. | 所以珍妮特现在一个人在海洋上漂着 |
[40:04] | Hey, it’s kind of beautiful, though. | 其实这样一说还挺唯美的 |
[40:06] | Mother nature | 大自然母亲 |
[40:08] | holding her arms around Jeanette… | 张开双臂拥抱着珍妮特 |
[40:12] | Carrying her away. | 把她带走了 |
[40:16] | Adios, J. | 再见了 珍 |
[40:40] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:44] | Do you buy this whole tide thing? | 你相信她真是被潮水卷走了吗 |
[40:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:52] | Leah felt like there was something odd with the whole situation. | 莉亚觉得这事很奇怪 |
[40:55] | She could feel it in her bones. | 她内心深处的直觉是这样 |
[40:59] | She share that with anyone else? | 她跟其他人说了她的疑心吗 |
[41:02] | No, just me. | 没 只跟我说了 |
[41:05] | The others would’ve thought she’d gone mental. | 其他人一定会觉得她是疯了 |
[41:09] | They already kind of did. | 她们本来就有点这种想法了 |
[41:10] | But you believed her. | 但是 你信她 |
[41:13] | You didn’t think that she was making a big deal over nothing? | 你不觉得她是小题大做了吗 |
[41:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:19] | Maybe it was because I was starting to like her. | 或许是因为我当时开始喜欢她了 |
[41:23] | But, yeah, I believed her. | 但是 没错 我信她 |
[41:38] | I’m gonna go back. | 我要回去了 |
[41:40] | You should, too. | 你也该回去了 |