| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | As you know, we have one participant | 如你们所知 我们有一位参与者 | 
| [00:13] | who is fully briefed, an adult, | 是完全知晓情况的成年人 | 
| [00:16] | which gives us legal cover | 这给了我们法律保障 | 
| [00:17] | as she supervises our younger subjects. | 她会监管所有更年轻的试验参与者 | 
| [00:21] | As for the other operative, | 至于另一位工作人员 | 
| [00:23] | she functions more as a failsafe, | 她的职责更接近保护者 | 
| [00:25] | someone who can reach out in an emergency. | 此人可以在紧急情况发生时提供帮助 | 
| [01:11] | Blame me, for fuck’s sake. | 怪我吧 老天啊 | 
| [01:13] | I’m the reason we’re here. | 因为我 我们才会在这里 | 
| [01:16] | It’s fine, Nora. Really. | 诺拉 没事的 真的 | 
| [01:17] | If I throw this one away, | 如果我把这个扔了 | 
| [01:18] | another one’s just gonna show up. | 还会再出现一个的 | 
| [01:19] | Leah! | 莉亚 | 
| [01:48] | Leah, look at me. Stop. | 莉亚 看着我 停下来 | 
| [01:48] | – Just let me go! – You’ll drown! | -放开我 -你会溺毙的 | 
| [01:50] | Leah! | 莉亚 | 
| [03:18] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 | 
| [03:20] | Um, barely. I’m a slow starter. | 还很迷糊 我得缓很久才清醒 | 
| [03:30] | Sorry, that was like some fucking weird Chewbacca yawn. | 抱歉 我打哈欠声音像楚巴卡[《星球大战》]一样怪 | 
| [03:37] | Hey, you doing okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [03:39] | I’m real good. | 我很好 | 
| [03:41] | It’s okay if you’re not, you know. | 你不好也没关系的 | 
| [03:44] | If you’re a little iffy, I get it. | 你如果感到不确定 我也能理解 | 
| [03:45] | Oh, god, stop. Oh, my god. | 天啊 别说了 拜托 | 
| [03:47] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 别说了 别说了 别说了 | 
| [03:50] | Okay, you just got into the tornado-drill position. | 你都摆出龙卷风演习的防御姿势了 | 
| [03:53] | I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and… | 我就大胆猜测… | 
| [03:56] | That you’re not fully okay. | 你不太好吧 | 
| [04:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [04:03] | I guess I’m just… | 我就是… | 
| [04:06] | Not ready to-to talk about it just yet. | 还没准备好谈论这件事 | 
| [04:09] | And not because I didn’t… | 不是因为我不… | 
| [04:14] | …’cause I did like it. | 因为我确实很喜欢 | 
| [04:18] | Shelby, it’s cool. | 谢尔比 没事的 | 
| [04:28] | So I was thinking we should probably get our story straight | 我们最好想好说辞 | 
| [04:31] | about where we were last night. | 我们昨晚去哪了 | 
| [04:32] | Not that I’m ashamed, | 我并不是觉得丢脸 | 
| [04:34] | ’cause I’m n-0-t not. | 我一点都不这么认为 | 
| [04:37] | Whatever you want to say, I’ll cosign. | 不管你想怎么说 我都会配合 | 
| [04:43] | Lord, you’re, like, beyond calm right now. | 老天 你现在也太平静了吧 | 
| [04:46] | If I’m being honest, it’s a… | 说实话 | 
| [04:49] | It’s a little unnerving. | 这让我有些紧张不安 | 
| [04:50] | Why, ’cause normally my vibe’s going apeshit? | 为什么 因为通常我都会大发飙吗 | 
| [04:55] | Yeah, I guess I’m having an off day. | 今天我就不闹了 | 
| [05:01] | Come on, let’s grab a bunch of these and get back. | 我们摘些果子就回去吧 | 
| [05:04] | Thinking we’re their only hope for a little sustenance. | 估计只有我们能给她们带点食物回去 | 
| [05:17] | I’m not sure how stoked Martha would be | 我不确定玛莎得知她的蛋糕图案胸罩 | 
| [05:19] | to know that you’re using her cupcake bra | 被你当作大炮用来捕猎后 | 
| [05:20] | as an animal death Cannon. | 会不会开心 | 
| [05:25] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [05:26] | No real danger of that. | 根本造不成危险 | 
| [05:28] | My aim’s still for shit. | 我的准头仍然很烂 | 
| [05:29] | Let me try. | 让我试试 | 
| [05:45] | Holy shit. | 我去 | 
| [05:48] | Oh, shit. Martha! | 妈呀 玛莎 | 
| [05:50] | Jesus, are you hurt? | 老天 你受伤了吗 | 
| [05:51] | What happened? Where are the others? | 出什么事了 其他人呢 | 
| [05:52] | I… I can’t… | 我… 我没法… | 
| [05:54] | I can’t carry it. | 我搬不动它 | 
| [05:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:04] | Mvp, Martha. | 你最牛逼 玛莎 | 
| [06:07] | M-v-fucking-p. | 牛逼坏了 | 
| [06:09] | For real. | 真的 | 
| [06:10] | This must be what cavewomen felt like | 穴居人看到他们的男人把肉带回家时 | 
| [06:12] | when their men came home with meat. | 估计就是这种心情吧 | 
| [06:14] | Like, I am legit hot for you right now. | 我现在好想扑倒你 | 
| [06:19] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [06:19] | Well, how about you keep that in your pants | 你还是收敛一下吧 | 
| [06:23] | and help me with this? | 帮我搬它 | 
| [06:24] | Okay. Oh, wait. Get a better grip down here. | 好 等等 抓这里更好使力 | 
| [06:29] | – Yep, got it. – You got it? | -我抓稳了 -好了吗 | 
| [06:30] | Get it. | 好了 | 
| [06:30] | – Okay. – You killed it. | -好 -你杀了它[干得好] | 
| [06:33] | Good one. | 双关用得妙 | 
| [06:34] | Couldn’t resist. | 忍不住要说出来 | 
| [06:36] | Are you sure you’re holding up okay? | 你确定你没事吗 | 
| [06:42] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [06:56] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [07:00] | How long have I been out? | 我晕过去多久了 | 
| [07:03] | A while. | 一会儿 | 
| [07:06] | Where is everybody? | 其他人在哪里 | 
| [07:08] | Not far, I don’t think. | 应该不远 | 
| [07:16] | I have this vague sort of memory… | 我隐约记得 | 
| [07:23] | …of, like, losing my mind | 我失去了理智 | 
| [07:26] | and then running into the water to try to find it. | 然后冲进海里 想找到那东西 | 
| [07:33] | Oh, and there were benzos. | 对了 我还嗑药了 | 
| [07:37] | That’s pretty accurate. | 你的记忆很准确 | 
| [07:42] | Did you get stuck having to look after me? | 你被迫待在这照看我吗 | 
| [07:44] | I volunteered. | 我自愿的 | 
| [07:47] | I hope I didn’t do anything embarrassing, | 希望我没做什么丢人的事 | 
| [07:48] | like drool or fart. | 像流口水或放屁 | 
| [07:51] | I’ve been told after many drunk sleepovers | 很多次在朋友家喝醉过夜之后 | 
| [07:54] | that I tend to be sort of a slob under the influence. | 他们都告诉我 我变得很粗俗 | 
| [07:58] | You were very ladylike. | 你很文静温雅 | 
| [08:02] | You did, um… | 不过你倒是… | 
| [08:06] | …you did go for an Ambien walkabout. | 吃完安眠药后跑到树林里徒步了 | 
| [08:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:12] | You’re kidding. | 不会吧 | 
| [08:14] | I found you in the woods petting some moss. | 我在树林找到你时 你正在爱抚苔藓 | 
| [08:18] | I walked you back. | 我陪你走回来 | 
| [08:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:27] | Seriously, thank you. | 真的 谢谢你 | 
| [08:32] | Is there water? I’m, like, really thirsty. | 有水吗 我很口渴 | 
| [08:37] | Keep resting. | 继续休息 | 
| [08:40] | – I’ll go get it. – Thank you. | -我去拿 -谢谢 | 
| [10:08] | That’s good news. | 那是好消息 | 
| [10:10] | Gretchen should know. It’ll put her at ease. | 该告诉格雷琴 她会安心下来 | 
| [10:14] | Oh, wait. | 等等 | 
| [10:15] | She’s not finished. | 她还没写完 | 
| [10:39] | Questions are the lifeblood of the sciences. | 质疑是科学的命脉 | 
| [10:43] | When you get to college, | 你们上大学后 | 
| [10:45] | whether it be at this fine university or elsewhere, | 不管是这所优秀大学或其它的 | 
| [10:47] | please do not waltz into any science course | 切勿选择你认为你知道答案的 | 
| [10:49] | thinking you know the answers. | 科学课程 | 
| [10:52] | It is the act of raising questions | 正是不断提问 | 
| [10:54] | that moves our work forward. | 才让我们的研究有进展 | 
| [10:56] | So what are the most provocative questions | 如今科学界中 | 
| [10:59] | facing us in the sciences today? | 最具争论性的问题有哪些 | 
| [11:02] | What still keeps us up at night | 什么让我们夜不能寐 | 
| [11:04] | dreaming, puzzling? | 夜有所梦 迷惑不解 | 
| [11:07] | The creation of the cosmos? | 宇宙的形成 | 
| [11:09] | Like, was it the big bang or something else? | 是因为大爆炸还是别的原因 | 
| [11:11] | Yes, that’s a biggie. | 这是个大问题 | 
| [11:12] | In the front? | 前排这位同学 | 
| [11:13] | The origins of life on earth. | 地球生命的起源 | 
| [11:15] | I mean, there are theories, | 我知道众说纷纭 | 
| [11:17] | Miller’s primordial ooze, for example, | 比如米勒提出的”原始浓汤”假说 | 
| [11:19] | but we still don’t know categorically. | 但我们仍然不确切知道 | 
| [11:21] | Yes, it’s still a mystery. | 没错 这仍是个谜 | 
| [11:24] | No one else? | 没人了吗 | 
| [11:25] | How about one of you lovely fools | 那些坐在后排就以为自己 | 
| [11:27] | who think the back rows are an invisibility cloak? | 穿了隐形斗篷的可爱小傻瓜们呢 | 
| [11:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:32] | How about the gentleman in the unseasonably warm jacket? | 那位穿着反季节温暖外套的先生呢 | 
| [11:38] | Uh, I guess… | 我想… | 
| [11:41] | If I were a cloud, which kind would I be? | 如果我是朵云 我会是哪一种 | 
| [11:46] | I know that’s not… um… | 我知道这问题并非… | 
| [11:51] | I sort of answered more personally, but… | 我的回答比较和本人有关 但是 | 
| [11:54] | See, I’m going into environmental science, | 我即将就读环境科学专业 | 
| [11:56] | and, well, I sort of… | 所以我… | 
| [11:59] | I just… | 我就… | 
| [12:01] | I think about clouds a lot. | 我常常思考云的问题 | 
| [12:04] | And have you decided? | 你决定了吗 | 
| [12:06] | Which type of cloud you are? | 你是哪种云 | 
| [12:08] | Um, I think I’m leaning towards nimbostratus | 我应该趋向于雨层云 | 
| [12:11] | because I tend to lie low, | 因为我常常保持低调[低层] | 
| [12:13] | and I can get dark. | 而且有时会阴郁[变暗] | 
| [12:18] | And I precipitate a lot. | 并且我经常突然陷入混乱[冷凝成雨] | 
| [12:20] | Not cry. I-I don’t mean cry. | 不是哭 我不是指哭泣 | 
| [12:23] | I just meant… sweat. | 只是… 流汗 | 
| [12:28] | An out-of-the-box response, to be sure, | 这的确是个不寻常的回答 | 
| [12:30] | but it’s always great to personalize science. | 但把科学个人化总是好事 | 
| [12:35] | Now, let’s talk assignment schedule. | 我们来说说作业安排 | 
| [12:37] | Every week you’ll be expected to write a one-page response | 每周你们要针对那周的阅读作业 | 
| [12:40] | to the reading for that week. | 写一页读后感 | 
| [12:42] | We’ll have quizzes periodically but never without notice. | 定期进行测验 我都会提前通知的 | 
| [12:46] | Pop quizzes are a gimmick used by lazy professors | 突击测验是懒惰的教授用来 | 
| [12:49] | to play “got ya” with their students. | 整学生的的花招 | 
| [13:05] | We seem to be moving in the same direction | 我们似乎正以相同速度 | 
| [13:08] | at the same velocity. | 往同一方向行进 | 
| [13:09] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 | 
| [13:11] | Unless one of us stops to pretend to tie their shoe, | 除非我们其中一人停下来 假装绑鞋带 | 
| [13:13] | then… well, then, we may be, like… | 那我们… 也许就… | 
| [13:16] | Doomed to talk to each other. | 注定要和对方说话 | 
| [13:17] | Neither of us have laces. | 我们都没有鞋带 | 
| [13:23] | Doomed it is. | 那就注定要开口了 | 
| [13:27] | So do you want to be a science major? | 你想主修科学专业吗 | 
| [13:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [13:30] | I just sort of picked my classes at random. | 我的课都是随便选的 | 
| [13:35] | So you just opened the course catalogue and went… | 所以你是打开课程目录 然后盲指一门吗 | 
| [13:39] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 | 
| [13:40] | I don’t know what I want to study yet. | 我还不知道我想学什么 | 
| [13:43] | Uh, well, summer session’s good for that, | 暑期课程正好能帮你决定 | 
| [13:46] | for “finding yourself.” | 帮你”发现自己” | 
| [13:50] | Is that why you’re here? | 这是你来这里的原因吗 | 
| [13:51] | Uh, the opposite, actually. | 其实恰恰相反 | 
| [13:53] | I’m gonna be a freshman here in the fall. | 我秋天会成为这里的大一新生 | 
| [13:54] | My parents thought this would give me a head start on the whole, um… | 我爸妈认为来这可以让我提前… | 
| [13:58] | “making friends” thing. | “交交朋友” | 
| [14:01] | I like your coat. | 我喜欢你的外套 | 
| [14:02] | Thanks. Yeah, I-it’s all right. | 谢谢 还好啦 | 
| [14:05] | – Can I ask… – Yeah? | -我能问个问题吗 -什么事 | 
| [14:07] | …if you sweat a lot… | 如果你经常流汗 | 
| [14:09] | Then why am I wearing a French naval peacoat in July? | 为什么我还要在七月大夏天穿呢子外套 | 
| [14:13] | It’s the thing I feel best in. | 因为我穿上它最自在 | 
| [14:15] | I guess I wore it to keep the first-day nerves in check. | 我想着穿着应该能缓解第一天的紧张 | 
| [14:18] | So it’s not even a coat, really. | 所以其实不算是外套 | 
| [14:19] | It’s basically a-a weighted blanket. | 基本上是让我安心的毯子 | 
| [14:21] | A very chic weighted blanket. | 很时髦的安心毯子 | 
| [14:30] | PSA… from me to you… | 提前告诉你一声 | 
| [14:34] | So the world is sort of, like, here | 世界在这里 | 
| [14:38] | and I’m sort of, like… | 而我… | 
| [14:41] | here | 在这里 | 
| [14:42] | in terms of character and ambient vibe. | 就个性和气场来说 | 
| [14:46] | Well, you seem very intuitive, | 你似乎直觉很敏锐 | 
| [14:47] | so I’m sure you picked up on that, but I just… | 所以你一定察觉到了 但我… | 
| [14:48] | I simply needed to say it out loud, | 我就是需要说出来 | 
| [14:51] | just in case. | 以防你还不知道 | 
| [14:54] | I’m Quinn. | 我叫奎恩 | 
| [14:56] | Nora. | 诺拉 | 
| [15:00] | This feels very nice. | 这感觉很好 | 
| [15:03] | And at the same time, I want to run away as fast as I can. | 但同时 我想尽快逃走 | 
| [15:13] | You coming? | 你来吗 | 
| [16:09] | Is this even a good idea? | 这是个好主意吗 | 
| [16:11] | I don’t think it’s a bad one. | 至少不坏吧 | 
| [16:14] | Well, it’s not gonna… | 这么做不会… | 
| [16:16] | It’s not gonna change us, right? | 不会改变我们的关系的 对吧 | 
| [16:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:20] | Probably not. | 应该不会 | 
| [16:25] | I’m gonna be very bad, Nora. | 我会表现得很差劲 诺拉 | 
| [16:28] | This will be disappointing. | 你会很失望的 | 
| [16:30] | I think the first time | 第一次 | 
| [16:32] | is supposed to be disappointing. | 本来就该令人失望吧 | 
| [16:39] | One, | 一 | 
| [16:40] | two, | 二 | 
| [16:42] | three! | 三 | 
| [16:57] | It’s literally a bloody shank… | 这就是条血淋淋的小腿 | 
| [17:00] | All fugly and veiny and dripping. | 丑死了 青筋外露 滴着肉汁 | 
| [17:07] | Yet it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in my entire life. | 然而这却是我这辈子见过最美的东西 | 
| [17:10] | Smells so fucking good. | 闻起来好香 | 
| [17:13] | Hey, Nora? | 诺拉 | 
| [17:15] | Where’s your journal? | 你的日记在哪 | 
| [17:17] | I think I… | 我… | 
| [17:20] | I think I left it somewhere. | 我好像落在别的地方了 | 
| [17:22] | Like, on… on the bluff or something? | 好像是在断崖上还是哪里 | 
| [17:25] | Why? | 为什么问 | 
| [17:27] | I know you’ve been keeping track of the dates. | 我知道你一直在计算日期 | 
| [17:29] | Has to be close to the fourth of July, right? | 肯定快到7月4日国庆节了吧 | 
| [17:31] | It’s June 29th. | 今天是6月29号 | 
| [17:33] | Yeah, I was just thinking it must be close to the 4th… | 我只是想着肯定快到4号了 | 
| [17:36] | Here we are, | 我们在这里 | 
| [17:38] | having a barbecue. | 烤肉野餐 | 
| [17:41] | It’s like if you squint your eyes | 仿佛眯着眼睛 | 
| [17:42] | and you forget 95% of our reality, | 几乎就能忘记眼前的现实 | 
| [17:46] | it’s almost like you can convince yourself everything’s normal. | 几乎能说服自己一切都正常得很 | 
| [17:54] | Here I thought we’d be saving the day. | 我还以为我们会是拯救大家的英雄 | 
| [17:57] | Looks like we’ve been upstaged. | 看样子我们被比下去了 | 
| [18:01] | Where were you guys? | 你们去哪了 | 
| [18:03] | Well… | 这个 | 
| [18:04] | …do you have a good chunk of time? | 你时间多吗 | 
| [18:06] | ‘Cause that is a long story | 因为这故事可长了 | 
| [18:09] | which starts with this serious wrong turn into the glade… | 得从我们走错路误入沼泽地开始说起 | 
| [18:13] | Yeah, we got lost and, you know, thought it’d be safer | 对 我们迷路了 想着在野外露营 | 
| [18:16] | to camp out than hike back in the dark. | 好过摸黑走回来 | 
| [18:18] | Marty, is that the goat? | 玛莎 那是那头羊吗 | 
| [18:23] | Hey, uh, big-game hunter, | 王牌猎手 | 
| [18:25] | I’m not even sure I’m doing this right. | 我不确定我做得对不对 | 
| [18:27] | Oh, god, no. You got it all wrong. | 老天 你全弄错了 | 
| [18:29] | You got to get the guts out first. | 得先把内脏掏出来 | 
| [18:34] | So are you okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [18:36] | I know you’re never too psyched | 我知道你不太喜欢 | 
| [18:38] | to be in the buddy system alone with Shelby. | 和谢尔比两个人外出 | 
| [18:42] | She’s all right, you know. | 她人还好 | 
| [18:47] | More importantly, are you okay? | 更重要的是 你还好吗 | 
| [18:52] | Hey, Martha. | 玛莎 | 
| [18:54] | How’d it feel? | 那是什么感觉 | 
| [18:56] | – How’d what feel? – You know… | -你指什么 -就是 | 
| [18:59] | Taking down that goat. | 弄死那头羊 | 
| [19:06] | Well, come on. | 说吧 | 
| [19:07] | It’s been a minute since I had a w like that. | 我有好一阵没遇到那么酷的事了 | 
| [19:11] | Give me the details. Let me live vicariously. | 告诉我细节 让我能代入 | 
| [19:14] | I don’t know, Rachel. | 我不知道 瑞秋 | 
| [19:19] | I’m not too sure you get it. | 我不确定你能理解 | 
| [19:25] | I don’t really get it. | 我不明白 | 
| [19:29] | Um, well, that’s Sir Isaac Newton. | 那是艾萨克·牛顿爵士 | 
| [19:31] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 | 
| [19:33] | The dude that took the apple to the head… | 就是那个把苹果拿到头上的人 | 
| [19:34] | Actually, he merely saw the apple fall to the ground. | 实际上 他只是看到苹果落地而已 | 
| [19:37] | Just a little fun fact. | 一个有趣的冷知识 | 
| [19:39] | Yeah. Yeah, that… that was fun. | 嗯 是挺有趣的 | 
| [19:44] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [19:46] | Please. Please, have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [19:49] | There you are. | 好了 | 
| [19:52] | You were great today, Rachel, at the meet. | 你今天比赛表现很棒 瑞秋 | 
| [19:57] | Quinn said so, too. | 奎恩也这么说 | 
| [19:58] | Yes, you were like a… | 是的 你就像 | 
| [20:00] | A-A plummeting Baryshnikov. | 垂直落下的巴瑞辛尼科夫[芭蕾舞蹈家] | 
| [20:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [20:04] | Like ballet in the air. | 就像空中芭蕾 | 
| [20:07] | Thanks. Thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [20:08] | It’s not… not my worst. | 不是我最糟糕的表现 | 
| [20:11] | – I do think I could’ve done better… – It’s brave. | -我觉得我还能做得更好 -很勇敢 | 
| [20:13] | I mean, to hurl yourself off a plank over and over | 在一个极少数人能达到顶尖的运动里 | 
| [20:17] | in a sport where so few make it to the top. | 从一个台上不断跳下 | 
| [20:20] | You know, I read somewhere | 我在一个地方看到过 | 
| [20:21] | that the odds of making it to the Olympics | 进入奥运会的几率为 | 
| [20:23] | 0.0013% are, like, 0.0013%. | |
| [20:30] | Drinks. | 酒 | 
| [20:31] | Rachel, can I offer you an adult beverage? | 瑞秋 我能给你拿一瓶成人饮品吗 | 
| [20:33] | Yes. | 可以 | 
| [20:34] | I’m not gonna be in the pool tomorrow, | 我明天不会下水 | 
| [20:36] | so why not? | 所以为什么不呢 | 
| [20:38] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [20:41] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 | 
| [20:42] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [20:44] | Not exactly Dom Perignon, | 不是唐培里侬香槟王 | 
| [20:46] | but, uh, what’s lacking in luxury, | 但是在奢华上的不足 | 
| [20:48] | I’ll make up for in showmanship. | 我会用表演来弥补 | 
| [20:50] | Uh, okay. | 好了 | 
| [20:55] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [20:56] | Oh. Okay, this is happening. | 会这样啊 | 
| [20:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [21:00] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [21:01] | I like the sound of it. | 我喜欢这个声音 | 
| [21:02] | I… see, tiny bumps in the surface of the candy | 糖果表面的凸起 | 
| [21:06] | cause the co2 in the hard seltzer to unbond and rebond, | 让酒精苏打里的二氧化碳分解和重新结合 | 
| [21:10] | creating bigger, more volatile bubbles, | 造成更大 更不稳定的气泡 | 
| [21:12] | thus fizzing over, and, uh, well, the colors, | 因此会有嘶嘶声 至于颜色 | 
| [21:14] | that’s just the dyes being released, | 那是色素释放出来了 | 
| [21:16] | the red No. 3s, the yellow No. 6s. | 红色3号 黄色6号 | 
| [21:21] | I spewed way too much esoteric information, didn’t I? | 我说了好多难懂的东西 对吗 | 
| [21:25] | Kind of my tragic flaw. | 我可悲的缺点 | 
| [21:30] | I’m sure that’s gonna go over well | 明年西塔卡帕西塔会里的人 | 
| [21:32] | among the brothers at theta kappa theta next year. | 肯定会觉得我是傻逼 | 
| [21:34] | – Wait, you’re rushing a frat? – I know. | -等等 你要加入兄弟会 -我懂的 | 
| [21:36] | Pretty off-brand for me, but… | 很不像我 但是 | 
| [21:39] | Well, my dad was in that one, and he’s always going on | 我爸曾经是成员 他总是说 | 
| [21:41] | about the robust social life it provides. | 它会提供给你充满活力的社交生活 | 
| [21:52] | *Gonna get the shit kicked out of me* | *我会被揍得鼻青脸肿* | 
| [21:56] | *but I can’t help people pleasing dear old dad* | *但我忍不住讨好亲爱的老爸* | 
| [22:08] | Uh, oh, yikes. | 该死 | 
| [22:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [22:10] | I made a mess. Um… | 我弄得一团乱 | 
| [22:13] | You know, I’m… So I’m gonna go… | 我 我要去 | 
| [22:14] | I’m gonna get a paper towel from the bathroom. | 我去厕所拿厚纸巾 | 
| [22:16] | Uh, you guys good? Rachel, you need anything? | 你们还行吗 瑞秋 你需要点什么吗 | 
| [22:19] | From the bathroom? | 厕所的东西 | 
| [22:21] | Right. | 对哦 | 
| [22:23] | Probably not. Um, okay. Brb. | 应该不需要 好的 马上回来 | 
| [22:31] | So… | 那个 | 
| [22:33] | Yeah. I like him. | 嗯 我喜欢他 | 
| [22:36] | You have to give me more than that. | 这点可不够 | 
| [22:38] | He’s interesting. | 他很有意思 | 
| [22:40] | He knows a lot of shit about a lot of shit. | 他对很多事都很了解 | 
| [22:46] | He’s great. | 他人很好 | 
| [22:51] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 | 
| [23:00] | Just tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 | 
| [23:05] | Isn’t he a little weird? | 他是不是有点怪 | 
| [23:08] | And I’m not? | 我不怪吗 | 
| [23:09] | No, but, like, you’re a quirky-weird. | 不 但是 你是古灵精怪 | 
| [23:12] | He’s… He’s, like, a weird-weird. | 而他是真的怪 | 
| [23:16] | And it’s not the science or the accordion or whatever. | 不是因为科学 手风琴什么的 | 
| [23:19] | It’s, like… | 而是 | 
| [23:22] | He can’t make eye contact with me, | 他不能和我对视 | 
| [23:24] | and he just kind of talks over me. | 他几乎不给我说话的机会 | 
| [23:29] | He’s nervous. | 他很紧张 | 
| [23:30] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [23:32] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 是的 | 
| [23:34] | Yeah, I don’t know. Maybe he’s just… | 我也不知道 也许他只是 | 
| [23:37] | Different. | 与众不同 | 
| [23:40] | It’s great that your sister’s meet fell on the last weekend. | 你姐姐运动会在上周末举行真好 | 
| [23:43] | It’s nice to have someone to head home with. | 很高兴能有人结伴回家 | 
| [23:46] | Now, uh, coming up on your left | 你们左边的是 | 
| [23:48] | is the center for global studies. | 国际研究中心 | 
| [23:50] | Now, this university is very committed | 这所大学很注重 | 
| [23:52] | to an international perspective. | 国际视野 | 
| [23:54] | I mean, just ask me. I’m from Florida. | 问我就懂了 我来自佛罗里达 | 
| [23:57] | But over a hundred nationalities… | 但在超过一百个的国籍中 | 
| [23:59] | Should we join ’em? | 我们要加入他们吗 | 
| [24:01] | I’d rather not. | 还是不了 | 
| [24:02] | I… I get nervous | 我会紧张 | 
| [24:05] | watching the guides walk backwards. | 看着向导倒着走 | 
| [24:08] | Oh, well, in this case, don’t be… | 这样的话 别紧张 | 
| [24:10] | Because I’m very competent at it. | 因为我很擅长 | 
| [24:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [24:16] | I’m taking you on a tour… | 我要带你去游览 | 
| [24:18] | A very niche, very personal one. | 一次特别的 私人的观光 | 
| [24:21] | A tour of our summer. | 我们的夏日之旅 | 
| [24:27] | We were here at this lovely bust of John Adams | 我们在这个漂亮的约翰·亚当斯半身像前 | 
| [24:30] | when we discovered our mutual fondness for Prince. | 发现了我们都喜欢歌手王子 | 
| [24:34] | And we were here, ladies and gentlemen, | 我们当时在这儿 女士们先生们 | 
| [24:35] | when I let you pop one of my back pimples. | 我让你挤破了我背上的粉刺 | 
| [24:39] | And we probably should’ve been a little more discreet about that. | 我们或许应该更小心点的 | 
| [24:42] | And we’re walking. | 我们继续走着 | 
| [24:44] | Uh, we were sitting right there late July | 我们在七月末坐在那里 | 
| [24:46] | when we realized neither one of us could roll our tongues. | 我们意识到我们都不会发大舌音 | 
| [24:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [24:52] | And we were… | 我们当时 | 
| [24:54] | Right here, | 此时 | 
| [24:57] | right now | 此地 | 
| [24:58] | when I asked you if, like… | 我问你 | 
| [25:02] | Even though summer session’s over, | 即使暑期班结束 | 
| [25:06] | maybe you and I don’t have to be. | 你和我的关系不用结束 | 
| [25:10] | Well, I guess to put a fine point on it, | 坦白来说 | 
| [25:12] | this is essentially a proposal of… | 这就是我在请你 | 
| [25:16] | The girlfriend-boyfriend nature. | 做我女朋友 | 
| [25:23] | Quinn, I’m not so sure… | 奎恩 我不是很确定 | 
| [25:26] | Well, hey, you don’t have to answer now. | 你不用现在就回答 | 
| [25:28] | You can just, you know, go home and sleep on it. | 你可以回家考虑一晚上 | 
| [25:30] | It’s not that. | 不是那样的 | 
| [25:31] | Pro and con it and then say yes. | 从正反两方面考虑下 然后答应我 | 
| [25:33] | You’re always talking over people. | 你总是不给别人说话的机会 | 
| [25:36] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 | 
| [25:40] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 | 
| [25:41] | Like, with… | 就像 | 
| [25:44] | How busy you’re gonna be next year | 你明年会有多忙 | 
| [25:48] | and the distance… | 以及远距离 | 
| [25:51] | I’m just not so sure it’s a great idea. | 我不太确定这是个好主意 | 
| [25:59] | Did I m-miss something? | 我是漏掉了什么吗 | 
| [26:07] | Your sister, she didn’t… She didn’t like me. | 你姐姐 她不 她不喜欢我 | 
| [26:09] | That’s not the whole story. | 这不是全部 | 
| [26:11] | Well, help me understand. | 那帮我理解下 | 
| [26:13] | We have this thing, you and me, | 你我之间 | 
| [26:16] | this sort of… | 有一种 | 
| [26:19] | Incredible, ineffable thing, | 难以置信 不可言喻的关系 | 
| [26:22] | and then your uncultured, self-obsessed | 然后你那野蛮 自恋的 | 
| [26:25] | fitness freak sister comes to town and then… | 健身狂姐姐非要搅和进来然后 | 
| [26:27] | – Take that back. – Why? | -收回这句话 -为什么 | 
| [26:29] | Was I off on how I described her? | 我描述得不够准确吗 | 
| [26:30] | Was any word of that false? | 用错词汇了吗 | 
| [26:32] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 | 
| [26:34] | You don’t get to talk about her like that. | 你不能这样说她 | 
| [26:40] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 不 我可以 | 
| [26:41] | She obviously trashed me, and now… | 她显然说了我的坏话 而现在 | 
| [26:50] | Did you even try to defend me? | 你有试着为我辩护吗 | 
| [26:53] | You just listened to her opinion, and… | 你只是听了她的意见 然后 | 
| [26:55] | And you swallowed it whole… | 就全盘接受了 | 
| [26:58] | Because it matters more to you than your own. | 以为她的想法比你自己的还重要 | 
| [27:03] | That’s not… | 这不是 | 
| [27:06] | Not true. | 不是真的 | 
| [27:13] | There was so much I wanted to see and do | 有好多事我想跟你一起见证 一起体验 | 
| [27:17] | and talk about with you. | 一起分享 | 
| [27:27] | Quinn… | 奎恩 | 
| [28:03] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去干什么 | 
| [28:04] | Just the bathroom. | 去厕所 | 
| [28:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [28:08] | Yeah, I-it’s not some five-alarm e. Coli thing. | 嗯 不是大肠杆菌警报 | 
| [28:12] | I think she’s just adjusting to not being empty anymore. | 我觉得只是肠胃在重新适应消化食物 | 
| [28:15] | I’ll be back soon. | 很快回来 | 
| [29:21] | – Hey, nor. – Mm? | -小诺 -什么事 | 
| [29:22] | Have you seen my headlamp? | 你看到我的头灯了吗 | 
| [29:24] | – Um… no. – Shit. | -没 -该死 | 
| [29:26] | I need to get a run in. | 我要去小跑一圈 | 
| [29:27] | Uh, it’s almost ten. | 都快十点了 | 
| [29:30] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [29:31] | I mean, it’s pitch-dark out, | 外面一片漆黑的 | 
| [29:34] | and I thought we were gonna work | 而且我以为我们要一起写 | 
| [29:35] | on your Virginia Woolf essay together? | 你那篇弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫的论文呢 | 
| [29:38] | Nora, if you want to help me, | 诺拉 如果你想帮我 | 
| [29:39] | help me find my fucking headlamp. | 帮我找到该死的头灯 | 
| [29:40] | Shit! | 操 | 
| [30:04] | 奎恩 请回复 我只想知道你还好吗 | |
| [30:19] | 消息未送达 该用户目前不接收消息 | |
| [30:39] | 太难过了 逝者安息 | |
| [30:48] | 学生死于兄弟会欺凌意外 三名大三学生被捕 兄弟会被关停 | |
| [31:47] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 | 
| [31:48] | What the fucking fuck, Nora? | 搞什么 诺拉 | 
| [31:51] | What the… | 什么情况 | 
| [31:52] | What… what is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [31:54] | Who made this? | 谁造的这个 | 
| [31:55] | You… you led me here, didn’t you? | 你把我引到这里的 是吧 | 
| [31:58] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 真的对不起 | 
| [32:00] | You need to tell me what you know. | 你得告诉我你知道什么 | 
| [32:01] | Leah, all you need to know… | 莉亚 你只需要知道… | 
| [32:03] | Everything. I need to know everything. | 一切 我需要知道一切 | 
| [32:05] | …is that I’m not gonna hurt you | 我不会伤害你的 | 
| [32:08] | and that you’re safe. | 并且你很安全 | 
| [32:11] | Nora. Nora. Wait, wait, Nora, Nora. | 诺拉 诺拉 等等 诺拉 | 
| [32:13] | Nora, Nora, Nora, Nora! No, no! | 诺拉 诺拉 不 不 | 
| [32:17] | Nora! | 诺拉 | 
| [32:19] | Nora! | 诺拉 | 
| [32:21] | You have to come and get her. | 你们必须派人把她接走 | 
| [32:25] | Gretchen, wait. | 格雷琴 等等 | 
| [32:29] | You’re about to tell me something goddamn awful. | 你要告诉我坏消息了 | 
| [32:31] | Another dispatch from our girl on the ground. | 我们在现场安插的女孩又发来消息了 | 
| [32:33] | She wants number four removed. | 她想移除四号实验对象 | 
| [32:36] | Murphy’s fucking law. | 墨菲定律真他妈准 | 
| [32:38] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:42] | – Are you on your way up top? – Yes. | -你是打算上去吗 -对 | 
| [32:44] | Supervision is my watchword this time round. | 这次我要仔细做好监督 | 
| [32:47] | That’s how we avoid any predicaments. | 这样才能避免窘境 | 
| [32:49] | Agreed, but for the one we’re in now, | 同意 不过我们目前陷入的窘境 | 
| [32:51] | we need a response plan. | 我们需要应对策略 | 
| [32:53] | Keep in mind that the rollout for phase two | 记住 第二阶段的部署 | 
| [32:55] | has absorbed all available watercraft. | 已经占用了我们所有的船只 | 
| [32:57] | ETA on when that’ll change? | 预计何时能有空余船只 | 
| [33:00] | Three hours maybe. | 大概三小时 | 
| [33:06] | – Leah’s contained. – She is. | -莉亚被控制住了 -是的 | 
| [33:08] | Then we wait. | 那我们等 | 
| [33:10] | Three hours, Max. | 最多三个小时 | 
| [33:12] | Tell her that we’re monitoring the situation closely. | 告诉她我们在密切关注局势 | 
| [33:16] | Nora deserves to know that we’re here for her. | 应该让诺拉知道我们在支持她 | 
| [33:18] | Inmate you’re here to see? | 来探视哪位犯人 | 
| [33:20] | Klein. Devon Klein. | 克莱恩 德文·克莱恩 | 
| [33:26] | You’re not on his list. | 你不在探视名单上 | 
| [33:27] | Did you apply for preapproval? | 你申请预先批准了吗 | 
| [33:29] | Yesterday. | 昨天申请的 | 
| [33:30] | You either got denied or still processing. | 你要么被拒绝了 要么申请还在处理 | 
| [33:33] | Sign in, take a seat, and I’ll look into it. | 签个字 坐吧 我查一下 | 
| [33:44] | You’re going to be here for a long time. | 你会在这等上很久的 | 
| [33:48] | Everything moves at a glacial pace in the system. | 系统内部办事极其缓慢 | 
| [33:51] | Oh, well, I guess I’ll wait a little bit. | 那我就等会吧 | 
| [33:55] | You groupies, you’re so adorably persistent. | 你们这些粉丝 真是执着得可爱 | 
| [33:59] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 | 
| [34:00] | You’re not the first fresh face to waltz in here, | 你不是第一个大摇大摆走进这的新鲜面孔 | 
| [34:03] | dying to bat your eyelashes at him for ten minutes | 渴求着看他一面 哪怕就十分钟 | 
| [34:06] | to boost your reputation for sexy danger, | 为了宣扬你红颜祸水的名声 | 
| [34:09] | telling all your friends that, yeah, | 向你那帮朋友声张 | 
| [34:10] | you went to see the bad boy in jail. | 你去监狱探视了不良少年 | 
| [34:14] | Such a tired look. | 太让人厌烦了 | 
| [34:18] | I’m not a groupie. | 我不是粉丝 | 
| [34:19] | Then why do you want to see my son? | 那你为什么想见我儿子 | 
| [34:26] | He… | 他 | 
| [34:30] | He killed my friend. | 他害死了我朋友 | 
| [34:32] | So this is a vindictive visit. | 所以这次探视是报复 | 
| [34:35] | You’re here to ream him out, | 你来大骂他一顿 | 
| [34:37] | let him know that you’ll be laughing your ass off | 让他知道 等他成了监狱老大的走狗 | 
| [34:40] | while the jailhouse alphas make him their bitch. | 你会笑得直不起腰 | 
| [34:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [34:50] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [34:51] | I just wanted to show him the life he took, | 我只是想给他看看他夺走的生命 | 
| [34:55] | because it was kind of, um… | 因为那条生命还… | 
| [34:58] | A beautiful one. | 挺美好的 | 
| [35:25] | I’m sure it was. | 我相信肯定是 | 
| [35:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [35:32] | Nora. | 诺拉 | 
| [35:33] | The truth is, Nora, neither of us are likely to see him today. | 事实是 诺拉 我们今天谁都不太可能见到他 | 
| [35:37] | You because of bureaucratic sloth | 你见不到是因为繁文缛节 | 
| [35:40] | and me for the age-old reason | 而我则是因为老生常谈的原因 | 
| [35:42] | that moms are always shut out of their kids’ rooms… | 母亲们总是被关在孩子门外 | 
| [35:47] | because he’s seriously pissed at me. | 因为他真的很生我的气 | 
| [35:57] | Do you like pancakes? | 你喜欢吃煎饼吗 | 
| [36:03] | Would you call it a romance, what the two of you had? | 你会把你们的关系称为恋情吗 | 
| [36:08] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:10] | I don’t think I would call it anything. | 我想我不会给它命名 | 
| [36:13] | Naming it would make it small. | 那样会让它变得平凡 | 
| [36:18] | It was sort of… | 而我们拥有的 | 
| [36:22] | …infinite. | 是无法衡量的 | 
| [36:25] | It’s kind of… | 对我来说 | 
| [36:28] | …excruciating for me to be around most people. | 在大多数人身边是很痛苦的 | 
| [36:36] | You have acute social anxiety… | 你有严重社交焦虑 | 
| [36:39] | Common condition, tragically over-stigmatized. | 很常见的病症 很不幸被过度污蔑了 | 
| [36:42] | But with him, it was easy. | 但跟他在一起很轻松 | 
| [36:45] | He never felt like a stranger, | 他从来感觉不像个陌生人 | 
| [36:47] | even when I didn’t know him. | 甚至从我还不认识他的时候起 | 
| [36:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [36:56] | Those probably should’ve been the first words I used. | 我可能一开始就该这么说 | 
| [37:01] | I’m so sorry, Nora. | 我很抱歉 诺拉 | 
| [37:08] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 | 
| [37:13] | He was a good kid, Devon. He really was. | 他本来是个好孩子 德文 他真的是 | 
| [37:16] | And I tried so hard with him. | 我也很努力去教育他 | 
| [37:19] | I’d read him Adrienne Rich poems | 我会给他读艾德丽安·里奇的诗 | 
| [37:21] | when I tucked him in at night. | 哄着他入眠 | 
| [37:23] | I’d sit him down, and we would have… | 我会让他坐好 然后我们会… | 
| [37:26] | long dialogues about consent | 深入讨论准许 | 
| [37:28] | and respect and body positivity. | 尊重 还有身体自信 | 
| [37:30] | I took him to the fucking women’s march. | 我还带他去参加女性大游行 | 
| [37:33] | Hearing myself out loud, | 听我自己大声说出来 | 
| [37:34] | I can see that it was inevitable. | 我能看出这无法避免 | 
| [37:36] | Every child runs from parental influence. | 每个孩子都想逃避家长的影响 | 
| [37:39] | In his case, straight into the arms | 在他的例子中 他直接跑进了 | 
| [37:41] | of theta fucking kappa theta | 该死的西塔卡帕西塔兄弟会 | 
| [37:45] | and their toxic male bullshit. | 和他们负面的男权闹剧里 | 
| [37:48] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 | 
| [37:51] | Do what? | 做什么 | 
| [37:53] | Blame the frat and not him. | 责怪兄弟会而不是他 | 
| [37:54] | God, no. | 没有 | 
| [37:56] | He is totally responsible. | 他绝对要负责任 | 
| [38:00] | That’s why I made him plead guilty. | 所以我让他认了罪 | 
| [38:04] | But the prison sentence… | 但是会被判入狱 | 
| [38:06] | I wasn’t expecting. | 我没有料到 | 
| [38:09] | I don’t know what I… | 我不知道我… | 
| [38:13] | Devon is not built for a place like that. | 德文可适应不了那样的地方 | 
| [38:26] | You know, when Devon was rushing that frat | 德文在大一试图 | 
| [38:30] | in his freshman year, he called me one night, | 加入兄弟会的时候 他有天晚上给我打电话 | 
| [38:32] | sobbing like a tiny baby, | 像婴儿一样哭泣 | 
| [38:34] | after being locked in the trunk of a car. | 因为他被锁在了汽车后备箱里 | 
| [38:38] | He was victimized by that “Dog eat dog,” | 他深受他们散播的竞争激烈 | 
| [38:40] | “Piss on the weak” Culture they peddled, | 欺负弱者的文化 | 
| [38:42] | but when it was his turn to dole it out, | 但当轮到他布施的时候 | 
| [38:45] | apparently he jumped at the chance. | 显然他立刻抓住了这个机会 | 
| [38:49] | So, no, Nora. | 所以没有 诺拉 | 
| [38:50] | I’m not saying he isn’t to blame. | 我不是说他没错 | 
| [38:53] | But the patriarchy and its institutions | 但是父系社会和它的制度 | 
| [38:56] | sure aren’t innocent. | 并不无辜 | 
| [38:57] | Their allure is still so strong and not getting any less so. | 他们的诱惑力很强 并且没有减弱的势头 | 
| [39:01] | Even a sweet-hearted kid can get caught up | 即使是一个善良的孩子也可能被卷入 | 
| [39:04] | in the perpetual churn. | 它永恒的翻腾中 | 
| [39:11] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 很糟 是不是 | 
| [39:16] | How powerful that all is. | 它有多么强大 | 
| [39:19] | Yes, it is… | 是的 | 
| [39:22] | For now. | 暂时是的 | 
| [39:24] | But we can create change, | 但我们可以做出改变 | 
| [39:26] | if we have the fucking guts. | 如果我们有胆量的话 | 
| [39:32] | I want you to ask yourself, Nora, | 我想你问问自己 诺拉 | 
| [39:36] | “Am I thriving?” | “我出人头地了吗” | 
| [39:41] | And your sister. | 还有你姐姐 | 
| [39:44] | Is she thriving? | 她出人头地了吗 | 
| [39:47] | Are my fellow young women thriving? | 我的女性朋友们出人头地了吗 | 
| [39:51] | Thriving in this culture created by men? | 在这个男人创造的文化里出人头地 | 
| [39:55] | Aren’t we all suffering… | 我们不是都在受苦吗 | 
| [39:59] | Pushing ourselves to perfection… | 追求完美 | 
| [40:05] | …taking on too much… | 承担太多 | 
| [40:09] | Losing ourselves to things that cannot be | 输掉那些输不起的战役 | 
| [40:13] | and then breaking at the seams? | 然后在关键处崩溃 | 
| [40:18] | Imagine stepping away from it all, | 想象下远离这一切 | 
| [40:21] | breaking free, logging off. | 挣脱 退出 | 
| [40:24] | Imagine spending a few months in an environment | 想象下 在消除社会压力的环境中 | 
| [40:27] | where societal pressures are eliminated, | 生活几个月 | 
| [40:29] | replaced only by the simple responsibilities | 取而代之的是简单的 | 
| [40:32] | of breathing, surviving, | 呼吸和生存的责任 | 
| [40:34] | and becoming more truly yourself. | 变得更加自我 | 
| [40:38] | And at the same time, | 与此同时 | 
| [40:39] | creating a world that men don’t control. | 创造一个不受男人控制的世界 | 
| [40:43] | A world of our very own. | 一个我们自己的世界 | 
| [40:47] | Tell me, Nora… | 告诉我 诺拉 | 
| [40:50] | How does that sound? | 这听上去怎么样 | 
| [40:58] | I feel like… | 我感觉 | 
| [40:59] | I need air. | 我需要空气 | 
| [41:01] | I need… I feel… | 我需要 我感觉 | 
| [41:03] | I feel like I can’t breathe. | 我感觉我不能呼吸了 | 
| [41:06] | Um, let me get the nurse. | 我去叫护士 | 
| [41:07] | No, now, now. I need… | 不 现在我就需要 | 
| [41:10] | I need… I need air. | 我需要 我需要空气 | 
| [41:15] | Whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 | 
| [41:17] | Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 | 
| [41:19] | I’m sor… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [41:21] | No, no, no, don’t apologize for having a panic attack. | 别 别 不用为恐慌发作而道歉 | 
| [41:24] | All right, come on, let’s get you to the med station. | 来 我带你去医疗站 | 
| [41:25] | No, no, it’s… | 不要 | 
| [41:27] | It smells so antiseptic down there. I just… | 那里充满了防腐剂的味道 我只想 | 
| [41:34] | Is there any world, | 有没有什么地方 | 
| [41:36] | any world at all in which I could… | 一个我可以 | 
| [41:39] | maybe go outside? | 接触室外的地方 | 
| [41:41] | Like, outside-outside? | 真的出去 | 
| [41:44] | I’m literally begging you. | 我求你了 | 
| [41:57] | It’s strange here. | 这里很怪 | 
| [41:59] | Like, we’re locked in. It’s cramped. | 我们被锁在了里面 狭小拥挤 | 
| [42:02] | It’s perpetually dark. | 永远都在黑暗中 | 
| [42:04] | Yeah, I hear you. | 我懂你 | 
| [42:05] | This place sort of feels like it was designed by vampires, huh? | 这里感觉就像是由吸血鬼设计的 | 
| [42:12] | Hey, look, if you’re still feeling iffy, | 听着 如果你仍然感觉有问题 | 
| [42:13] | I can have my partner come by and see you… | 我可以让我搭档过来看你 | 
| [42:15] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不 | 
| [42:16] | I don’t want to talk to him. | 我不想跟他说话 | 
| [42:18] | I don’t need a therapy moment. I just want normalcy. | 我不需要心理治疗 我只想要正常 | 
| [42:21] | Like, all I want is a nice, boring, | 我只想要一次顺畅 无聊 | 
| [42:25] | normal conversation. | 正常的对话 | 
| [42:26] | Ah, you want boring? | 你想要无聊 | 
| [42:28] | Doesn’t get more boring | 没有什么 | 
| [42:29] | than forcing people to look at pics of their kids. | 比强迫人看他们孩子照片更无聊的事了 | 
| [42:33] | That’s my, uh, daughter when she made the school team. | 那是我女儿入选校队的时候 | 
| [42:36] | Come on. Take a look at it. Yeah? | 来看看吧 | 
| [42:48] | Yeah, she looks like you. | 她看着很像你 | 
| [42:50] | It must be hard not seeing her because of your job. | 因为你的工作不能见她肯定不容易吧 | 
| [42:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [43:00] | Yeah, ’cause of the job. | 对 因为工作 | 
| [43:10] | I’m s-sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是 | 
| [43:12] | What exactly were you planning on doing just then? | 你刚才是想干什么 | 
| [43:15] | I was going to the maps app. | 我是想打开地图应用 | 
| [43:17] | Try to find out where we are in the world. | 试图找到我们在世界上哪个角落 | 
| [43:24] | I’m sorry. It’s just the… | 抱歉 只是 | 
| [43:28] | The low information, the not knowing. | 信息不足 什么都不知道 | 
| [43:31] | I’m just tired of feeling lost. | 我受够了感到迷失 | 
| [43:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [43:47] | We’re on a small landmass in the pacific, | 我们在太平洋里的一块小陆地上 | 
| [43:50] | about 150 miles east from where you were stranded, | 大约在你之前被困的地方以东150英里 | 
| [43:54] | roughly 800 miles west of Cusco. | 库斯科以西大约800英里 | 
| [44:00] | Peru. | 秘鲁 | 
| [44:03] | You mean we’re near… We’re near Peru? | 你是说我们在秘鲁附近 | 
| [44:05] | Leah, look. | 莉亚 听着 | 
| [44:06] | I know it’s tough living on limited info, | 我知道在信息有限的情况下生活很难 | 
| [44:09] | but it won’t last much longer. | 但很快就会结束了 | 
| [44:11] | Look, hand to god, it won’t. | 我发誓 很快了 | 
| [44:13] | Meantime, that part of you that needs to know things, | 与此同时 你体内渴望知道信息的那部分 | 
| [44:16] | you might want to turn down the dial on it. | 你最好收敛起来 | 
| [44:20] | Not ’cause I don’t want you to be curious… | 不是因为我不想让你好奇 | 
| [44:23] | ‘Cause I want you to stay sane. | 而是因为我想你保持理智 | 
| [44:28] | Think you can swing it? | 你觉得你能做到吗 | 
| [44:33] | Not really. | 不太能 | 
| [44:34] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [44:39] | I’ll try. | 我会努力的 | 
| [44:41] | There you go. | 这就对了 | 
| [44:52] | – There you go. – No, it’s fine. | -给 -不 没事 | 
| [44:52] | No, no, no, it’s all yours. | 别 都是你的了 | 
| [44:54] | Worst-case scenario, I can just use my own tie. | 最坏的情况 我可以用我的领带擦嘴 | 
| [44:57] | God knows I got enough of ’em. | 我反正多的是 | 
| [45:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [45:12] | See you around, all right? | 回头见 好吗 | 
| [45:17] | Agent Young… | 杨探员 | 
| [45:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [45:23] | The answers, they’re coming. | 答案就快来了 | 
| [45:26] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [45:50] | Nora! | 诺拉 | 
| [46:40] | Someone help me. | 救救我 | 
| [46:50] | Leah okay? | 莉亚没事吧 | 
| [46:51] | Yeah, she… | 没事 她… | 
| [46:53] | I think she needed some space. | 我觉得她需要一点空间 | 
| [46:56] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [46:58] | Yeah. She said she wanted to be alone. | 是啊 她说她想一个人静一静 | 
| [47:01] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [47:03] | Not feeling great about taking her off the watch list, | 虽然我不太放心将她从观察名单上划掉 | 
| [47:05] | but fuck it. | 不过不管了 | 
| [47:06] | Can’t babysit her forever. | 也不能一直看顾着她啊 | 
| [47:10] | Especially not you. | 尤其不能是你 | 
| [47:14] | You’ve had a smooth lifetime of keeping one crazy person in check. | 你这一辈子都在看顾着一个疯子 | 
| [47:40] | I used to love those things. | 我以前很喜欢这种东西 | 
| [47:41] | I used to always ask it if I was gonna marry Tony Romo. | 我以前经常问我能不能嫁给球星托尼·罗莫 | 
| [47:45] | Yeah, this is a true testament to the depths of my boredom. | 这个小东西证明我究竟无聊到什么程度了 | 
| [47:51] | Shall we give it a whirl? | 我们要不要来试试 | 
| [47:53] | Are we in the actual Bermuda triangle? | 我们真的在百慕大三角区吗 | 
| [48:01] | “Obviously, you dipshit.” | “显然是啊 你个蠢货” | 
| [48:04] | I mean, I made the thing, so… | 这东西毕竟是我做的 所以… | 
| [48:06] | You want to give it a try? | 你想试试吗 | 
| [48:09] | Do you have any burning questions for the oracle? | 你有什么迫切的问题想问神谕吗 | 
| [48:17] | Do I have to say the question out loud? | 我必须把问题大声说出来吗 | 
| [48:23] | Ideally, but if you want to be a mysterious bitch about it, | 最好是 但如果你想保持神秘 | 
| [48:26] | then fine. | 那也行 | 
| [48:32] | “I don’t fucking know.” | “我他妈也不知道” | 
| [48:34] | Well, that wasn’t fun. | 一点都不好玩 | 
| [48:35] | The whole point of these things | 玩这种东西的意义就是 | 
| [48:36] | is they’re supposed to give you the answer, right? | 它应该能给予你答案才对 | 
| [48:41] | Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [48:44] | I mean… | 我是说… | 
| [48:46] | You know, if you’re so worried about how she’s feeling, | 如果你真那么担心她现在的感受 | 
| [48:48] | maybe you should go ask her yourself. | 或许你应该亲自过去问一下 | 
| [48:52] | Please. I know sexual tension when I see it. | 拜托 性张力我一看一个准 | 
| [48:58] | But don’t worry. | 不过你别担心 | 
| [49:07] | I don’t know why I’m so sick over it. | 我不知道这事为什么让我这么难受 | 
| [49:10] | He was old, you know, and… | 它是一头非常年迈的山羊 | 
| [49:14] | I looked at his teeth after | 我在它死后查看了它的牙齿 | 
| [49:16] | ’cause that’s how you can tell. | 因为这样可以判断年龄 | 
| [49:19] | Nine years old maybe. | 大概有9岁了 | 
| [49:21] | He just wouldn’t stop following me. | 它一直跟着我 | 
| [49:27] | Like, he wouldn’t leave me alone. | 就像它都不肯丢下我 | 
| [49:31] | And I got this feeling | 我有种感觉 | 
| [49:34] | like he wanted me to do it, | 就是它希望我杀死它 | 
| [49:36] | almost like he was asking me. | 它近乎是在请求我杀死它 | 
| [49:41] | But I don’t know. | 但我也说不清 | 
| [49:45] | Maybe I’m just telling myself that | 或许是我在这么告诉自己 | 
| [49:47] | so I don’t feel as guilty. | 好减轻自己的负罪感 | 
| [49:53] | Or he wanted you to live. | 也可能是它希望你能活下去 | 
| [49:59] | He was willing to go | 它愿意死去 | 
| [50:02] | and move on… | 向前走… | 
| [50:05] | Because he knew you deserved a chance at a real life. | 因为它觉得你应该拥有过上真实生活的机会 | 
| [50:14] | So don’t blow it. | 所以别浪费了这机会 | 
| [50:30] | Nora, I’m so glad you came. | 诺拉 我真高兴你来了 | 
| [50:35] | I ordered for both of us. | 我帮我们两个都点好了餐 | 
| [50:37] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 | 
| [50:40] | I want to tell you what I want. | 我想告诉你我想要的东西 | 
| [50:44] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [50:46] | I… | 我… | 
| [50:47] | I want to help my sister. | 我想帮助我姐姐 | 
| [50:50] | God. | 天呐 | 
| [50:54] | It feels so good to be full. | 吃饱了的感觉真是太棒了 | 
| [50:59] | Don’t… | 别… | 
| [51:01] | Don’t let me forget that I said that. | 别让我忘记我说过这话 | 
| [51:05] | Like, when we get back or whatever. | 无论是等回去后还是什么时候 | 
| [51:15] | I don’t want to be afraid anymore. | 我不想再感到害怕了 | 
| [51:31] | So does this not matter to you? | 所以这事对你一点都不重要吗 | 
| [51:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [51:35] | You’re this… | 你是那种… | 
| [51:38] | Fiery, passionate person. | 如火一般 充满激情的人 | 
| [51:42] | And then last night happens, and you’re just so damn calm. | 但昨晚的事发生后 你却那么冷静 | 
| [51:46] | I guess… | 我大概… | 
| [51:49] | I guess I just got to thinking that maybe that’s be… | 我就想着 或许是因为那事… | 
| [51:52] | Because it didn’t matter to you. | 因为那事对你丝毫都不重要 | 
| [51:55] | Nah, Shelby. | 不是的 谢尔比 | 
| [51:59] | It’s ’cause I trust you. | 是因为我信任你 | 
| [52:02] | What the hell did I do to earn that? | 我何德何能 竟然赢得了你的信任 | 
| [52:04] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 | 
| [52:08] | Okay, but what if it all blows up? | 好吧 万一我们的结局很惨烈呢 | 
| [52:09] | What if… what if… What if we end up | 万一 万一 万一我们最后 | 
| [52:11] | making each other freaking miserable, you know? | 把彼此害得很惨 | 
| [52:13] | What if I hurt you? | 万一我伤害了你呢 | 
| [52:16] | I’ve hurt people before… | 我以前也伤害过别人 | 
| [52:19] | Very badly. I… | 伤得很深 我… | 
| [52:22] | What if our plane crashes, | 万一我们的飞机坠毁了 | 
| [52:25] | and what if we nosedive into the ocean | 万一我们坠入海洋中 | 
| [52:27] | and, you know, end up stranded, | 孤立无援 | 
| [52:29] | and what if we wind up lost and starving? | 万一我们迷失了 每天饥肠辘辘怎么办 | 
| [52:35] | All of that already happened. | 这些都已经发生了 | 
| [52:37] | The worst has already fucking happened. | 最糟糕的事都已经发生了 | 
| [52:42] | I don’t think I’ve got it in me to get that scared | 我觉得我不会去害怕 | 
| [52:43] | about something that could be good. | 有可能取得美好结果的东西 | 
| [52:51] | I don’t want to be afraid to be in love | 我不想害怕陷入爱情 | 
| [52:55] | or to love who I want… | 或是害怕爱我想爱的人 | 
| [52:59] | Freely, fully, without reservation. | 自由地 全心全意 毫无保留地去爱 | 
| [53:08] | I want to find my people, | 我想找到跟我合拍的人 | 
| [53:11] | whoever they are. | 不管那人是谁 | 
| [53:17] | I want to find my strength. | 我想找到我的力量 | 
| [53:37] | I want to make a life where we’re not always doing | 我想过上那种美好的生活 不必总是在忙碌 | 
| [53:41] | and trying and fighting. | 努力尝试或是抗争 | 
| [53:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [53:48] | The water. | 水里 | 
| [53:55] | You know the whole “Wait after you eat” thing | 你知道所谓的”刚吃完要等一会儿再游泳” | 
| [53:58] | is a myth, right? | 是没有根据的吧 | 
| [53:59] | Of course I know that. | 我当然知道 | 
| [54:02] | I want a life where we can just be. | 我想要我们能随心所欲的生活 | 
| [54:05] | Just gonna go out there and float, nor. | 我要进入水中漂浮 小诺 | 
| [54:08] | Just float. | 就那么漂着 | 
| [54:23] | Nora, I can promise you all those things | 诺拉 这些事我都可以答应你 | 
| [54:26] | and so much more. | 甚至远不止这些 | 
| [54:27] | And my sister? | 那我姐姐呢 | 
| [54:29] | Can she come, too? | 她可以一起去吗 | 
| [54:31] | If I say yes, will you? | 如果我说可以 你会去吗 | 
| [55:01] | Nora! | 诺拉 | 
| [55:07] | What the fuck is happening? | 这他妈是怎么回事 | 
| [55:09] | Don’t fucking move. | 你敢给老子动一下 | 
| [55:24] | Shark. | 鲨鱼 | 
| [55:26] | Shark! | 有鲨鱼 | 
| [55:32] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 | 
| [55:35] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 | 
| [55:37] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 | 
| [55:42] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 | 
| [56:57] | Shit. | 糟了 | 
| [57:01] | They’re saying it’s a code purple. | 他们说是紫色警报 | 
| [57:02] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [58:39] | Thank fucking Christ. | 真他妈是谢天谢地了 | 
| [58:49] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [58:50] | She’s in anaphylactic shock. | 她出现了过敏性休克 | 
| [58:52] | Her throat is closing up. | 她的喉咙快要肿胀闭合了 | 
| [59:35] | 对照组 亚当的黄昏 | |
| [59:46] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |