英文名称:The Wind in the Willows
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:21] | Teatime. | 下午茶时间 |
[02:23] | Oh… good. | 太好了 什么 |
[02:32] | What under earth…? | 发生了什么事 (鼹鼠的家) |
[02:36] | Oh, no! | |
[03:48] | Hello, Mole. | 你好,鼹鼠 |
[03:50] | Oh… hello, Rat. | 你好,老鼠 |
[03:51] | Care for a mess about on the River? | 要不要来趟湖上漫游? |
[03:54] | It’s a perfect day for a picnic. | 今天很适合去野餐 |
[03:57] | I hate to bother you… but… | 很不好意思要打扰你,但是 |
[03:59] | …something terrible is going on. | 有很恐怖的事情发生了 |
[04:02] | Something terrible is going on? | 很恐怖的事情? |
[04:05] | Hello, Otter. | 你好,水獭 |
[04:06] | Oh, hello, Ratty. | 你好,老鼠 你好,老鼠 |
[04:08] | Yoo-hoo! Hello, Ratty. | |
[04:10] | Careful, you Rabbits. | 骑车小心点,兔子 |
[04:16] | Beautiful day. | 今天真是美好 |
[04:19] | Beautiful day. | 真是美好的一天 |
[04:20] | My dear Mole, there’s not the minutest thing terrible going on. | 亲爱的鼹鼠 没有什么恐怖的事情会发生的 |
[04:25] | It’s a lovely… glorious day for a picnic. | 今天是绝佳去野餐的日子 上船吧 |
[04:28] | Jump in. | |
[04:29] | It, it is a lovely day… except… | 今天的确不错 只是我的房子被强占了 |
[04:32] | …my home’s been knocked in. | |
[04:34] | Who knocked in your hole, Mole? | 谁强占了你的房子?鼹鼠 |
[04:37] | That’s what I want to ask Mr. Toad. | 所以我想要去问问看蟾蜍先生 |
[04:39] | -Toad? -It was in his meadow. | 蟾蜍? 那是属于他的牧场 |
[04:41] | Won’t get any sense out of Toad. | 你没有办法从蟾蜍那边 问出什么的 |
[04:43] | Whereas a picnic might well steady the nerves. | 但是和我一起野餐 也许会让你感到平静一点 |
[04:47] | Wasn’t very grand, but it was my home. | 虽然不是很壮观 但那里是我的家 你可以搬来和我住,鼹鼠 我很喜欢我的家,老鼠 |
[04:51] | Well, you… you can come and live with me, Mole. | |
[04:54] | I did love it so, Rat. | |
[04:57] | But the hamper’s all packed and the… | 但是餐盒已经准备好了 |
[04:59] | …the sandwiches are cut and… | 三明治也切好了…我… |
[05:00] | …and… I… | |
[05:03] | …oh, all right… come on, I’ll take you to Toad Hall. | 好吧…我带你去趟蟾蜍大宅 |
[05:06] | Oh, thank you, Rat. | 谢谢你,老鼠 |
[05:07] | We could have the picnic there. | 我们也可以在那里野餐 |
[05:10] | Oh, mind the varnish. | 小心不要刮花了船 |
[05:12] | I haven’t been in a boat before. | 我以前从来没有坐过船 |
[05:15] | What? | 什么?你从来没有坐过船 |
[05:17] | You’ve never been in a… | |
[05:20] | Well… shiver me whiskers. | 真是震惊的消息 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1127个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:181个,六级词汇:94个,GRE词汇:107个,托福词汇:138个,考研词汇:196个,专四词汇:162个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:387个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:25] | You poor creature. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[05:26] | Is it as nice as all that? | 划船是很棒的事吗 |
[05:28] | It’s the only thing. | 是最棒的,小朋友 世界上没有什么事 |
[05:30] | My dear young friend, there is nothing… | |
[05:32] | …absolutely nothing, half as worth doing… | 没有什么事比在船上 坐船游河来得更棒了 |
[05:36] | …as simply… messing about in a boat. | |
[05:40] | Simply… messing… | 只要简单的坐在船上就好了 |
[05:43] | …messing about… | |
[05:46] | …in boats. | |
[05:50] | There’s plenty to do, lots of time, too | 有很多的闲余时间 可以做很多事情 |
[05:55] | Messing about on the river | 让我们一起坐船游河吧 |
[05:58] | Wherever you go, you go with the flow | 无论你想要去哪里 只要顺著水流走 |
[06:02] | And you’re messing about on the river | 当你坐船游河时 |
[06:07] | Whether you get out, whether you don’t | 不管你身在何方或去到何处 |
[06:10] | You think it would matter, I’ll tell you, it won’t | 你需要在意这些吗 我说你不用在意 |
[06:15] | Lots to be done, that’s all of it fun | 很多事情要做 但全都非常地有趣 |
[06:19] | You’re messing about on the river | 让我们一起坐船游河去 |
[06:24] | I’m on my way to the sea Come with me | 我流往海的方向 和我一起来吧 |
[06:28] | The River’s my whole life. | 这条河是我的全部 什么东西都换不走 这里对我的价值太大 |
[06:30] | I don’t want any other. | |
[06:32] | What it hasn’t got is not worth having and… | |
[06:35] | …what it doesn’t know is not worth knowing. | 而且我对它了若指掌 |
[06:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:41] | That… that’s the Wild Wood. | 那里是森林 |
[06:44] | We don’t go there very often we River-bankers. | 我们行船人不常过去那里 |
[06:48] | Aren’t they very nice… people there? | 那边的人…不很友善吗 |
[06:50] | Well, the, um… the Squirrels… are all right. | 这…松鼠还满友善的 |
[06:53] | And the, er… the Rabbits, some of them. | 有些兔子也还不赖 |
[06:57] | And there’s Badger, of course. | 獾当然也是个好人 他就住在最里面 |
[06:59] | He lives right in the heart of it. | |
[07:02] | Dear old Badger. | 老好人,獾 |
[07:04] | But it’s not for the likes of you or me. | 但并不是全部人 都像你和我一样 |
[07:05] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[07:07] | There are others. | 有些人很坏,尤其是黄鼠狼 |
[07:10] | Weasels particularly. | |
[07:14] | They’re all right in their own way, but they’re… | 他们的生活就是那样 但是他们… |
[07:17] | they’re just out for themselves, | 他们非常自私 一点也不在乎其他人 |
[07:18] | they don’t give a hoot for anyone else. | |
[07:20] | And… beyond the Wild Wood? | 那…森林的后面是哪里 |
[07:23] | Beyond the Wild Wood comes the Wide World. | 森林之后就是大世界 |
[07:26] | And that’s something that doesn’t concern either you or me. | 太远的地方就不是 我们这种小人物应该知道的了 请不要再问下去了 |
[07:30] | Please don’t ever refer to it again. | |
[07:34] | Oh, Rat thinks life’s one big picnic! | 老鼠以为人生就只有野餐 |
[07:37] | Wait till we take over the Riverbank. | 等我们控制了整条河 |
[07:40] | He won’t find it so easy then. | 他就不会只想著野餐了 |
[07:42] | -Excuse me, sir. -Keep still in there. | 不好意思,先生 在里面蹲好 |
[07:43] | Yes, sir, yes, sir. Sorry, sir. | 是的,先生,我很抱歉,先生 |
[07:47] | There’s Toad Hall now. | 蟾蜍大宅就要到了 整条河中最漂亮的房子 |
[07:49] | Finest house on the River. | |
[07:52] | Though we never admit as much to Toad, of course. | 但是我们绝不会和蟾蜍承认的 |
[07:55] | Hello! | 就知道他已经玩腻了划船 |
[07:57] | I see the boating craze is over, huh. | |
[07:59] | First it was sailing, then the tired of that. | 说想要学划船 结果很快又腻了 |
[08:02] | He took up punting. | 他说想要学划船 |
[08:03] | This year I’ve been giving him rowing lessons. | 今年我才正在教他怎么划 |
[08:07] | Come on… let’s meet Toad. | 来吧,我带你去见蟾蜍 |
[08:21] | Oh… hooray… splendid! | 太好了,非常地棒 |
[08:24] | Toad. This is Mole. | 蟾蜍,这位是鼹鼠 |
[08:26] | Just going to send for you… both of you. | 正巧想到你,你们两位都是 |
[08:28] | My young friend’s just lost his home. | 这位小朋友刚刚失去他的家 |
[08:31] | Has he? What a stroke of luck. | 是吗?真是非常地幸运 |
[08:33] | No, no, no, it was dreadful. | 不,我很难过 |
[08:35] | Oh, you can come and live with me. | 你应该要搬过来和我住 |
[08:36] | Er, no, he’s gonna live with me, Toad. | 不,他要和我一起住,蟾蜍 |
[08:37] | No, no, no. I’ve just acquired the latest thing. | 我刚刚才买了最新的东西 进来看看 |
[08:39] | Come and see. | |
[08:42] | How’s the boating? | 你划船练习的如何? |
[08:43] | Boating, oh.. silly boyish amusement! | 划船…小男孩的游戏 我很久以前就放弃了 |
[08:46] | Gave that up ages ago. | |
[08:49] | Don’t mind them, bit of a stuffy lot. | 不用在意 家里堆了太多东西了 |
[08:52] | But finest house on the River, what? | 但却是这条河中最漂亮的房子 没错,我希望 你能帮我把房子要回来 |
[08:58] | I was hoping you’d help me get my home back. | |
[09:00] | It was in your meadow, you see, Toad. | 那是在你的牧场里,蟾蜍 |
[09:02] | Oh, pooh, not my meadow any longer. | 那不再是我的牧场了 |
[09:05] | Sold it off. Needed a spot of ready cash. | 我已经卖掉了 急需要一点现金 |
[09:09] | He sold off my hole? | 他把我的房子卖掉了? |
[09:12] | Now look here, Toad… | 听著,蟾蜍 那是你父亲留给你的牧场 |
[09:15] | …that meadow belonged to your father. | |
[09:17] | Moles have lived there for centuries. | 鼹鼠一家已经住在那里几百年 你不能就这样卖掉 |
[09:19] | You can’t just sell it off. | |
[09:22] | Behold, your new home, Moley. | 来看看你的新家,鼹鼠 |
[09:26] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[09:27] | Very… heavy. | 好重 |
[09:29] | It’s the latest thing. | 这是最流行的东西 |
[09:33] | But I don’t want a new home, Ratty. | 但是我不要一个新的家,老鼠 |
[09:35] | The open road… the dusty highway… | 敞开的道路,高速公路 还有健康的灌木都可以去 |
[09:38] | …health and hedgerow and rolling downs! | |
[09:40] | Here today… | 今天可以待在这里 明天又到了新地方 |
[09:42] | …and up and off to somewhere else tomorrow! | |
[09:43] | It doesn’t bear thinking about. | 我连想都不敢想 |
[09:47] | It, it’s a caravan. | 这是旅行车 |
[09:49] | Ooh, finest cart ever built. | 最棒的车款 是我自己设计,没错 |
[09:52] | Designed it myself, of course. | |
[09:54] | And… we can set off after lunch. | 我们在吃完午餐后 就可以出发了 |
[09:56] | Now stop there, Toady! | 等等,你说今天? |
[09:58] | Travel, change, excitement! | 旅游,来点改变 还有那种刺激感 |
[09:59] | Did I just hear you say “start” and “we” and “after lunch”? | 我有没有听错 你说吃完午餐后出发? |
[10:03] | Oh, dear old Ratty… | 我的朋友,老鼠 你可不能永远都只待在河边 |
[10:05] | …you can’t just stick to your fusty old River all your life. | |
[10:08] | I want to show you the world! | 我要介绍全世界给你看 |
[10:10] | I don’t want to see the world. And I’m… | 我不要去看全世界 我喜欢留在自己的河边 |
[10:12] | …going to stick to my fusty old River. | |
[10:15] | Moley and I are going for a picnic on it. Aren’t we, Mole? | 鼹鼠和我要去野餐了 对吧?鼹鼠 |
[10:18] | Yes… once we find out what happened to my home. | 对,等我们了解我家 到底发生什么事情之后 |
[10:21] | -Oh, absolutely. -Then it’s all settled. | 当然 全都准备好了 午餐后一起出发 |
[10:23] | We set off after lunch. | |
[10:37] | I say, Horsey, faster! | 拜托,马,走快一点 |
[10:40] | It’s very kind of Mr. Toad, of course, but… | 你人很好,蟾蜍先生,但是… |
[10:42] | …it’s not like having my own home. | 这不像是我自己的家 |
[10:45] | Don’t worry… he’ll soon get bored with it. | 别担心,他很快就会腻了 |
[10:53] | Toad… when you say you sold off your meadow… | 蟾蜍,当你说你卖了牧场 |
[10:58] | …who did you sell it to? | 你是卖给了谁? |
[11:00] | Oh, some… Weasels, I believe. | 我记得的话,应该是黄鼠狼 |
[11:03] | Weasels! Toad! | 黄鼠狼?蟾蜍 |
[11:05] | Oh, no, don’t start lecturing me. | 拜托,不要再说教了 |
[11:07] | You know perfectly well the Weasels are after Toad Hall. | 你明明知道 黄鼠狼非常觊觎你那蟾蜍大宅 |
[11:10] | It was only a meadow! | 那只是个牧场 |
[11:11] | It was Mole’s home! | 那是鼹鼠的家 |
[11:13] | Oh, pooh, you worry too much, Ratty. | 你担心太多了,老鼠 |
[11:29] | Look out! | 小心 |
[11:48] | Scoundrels! | 可恶的人 |
[11:50] | -What was that? -Road-hogs! | 那是什么 野猪 |
[11:53] | Toad… come and give us a hand. | 蟾蜍,过来帮帮我们 蟾蜍 |
[11:55] | -Poop-poop! -Toad! | |
[11:57] | Poop-poop! | |
[11:59] | Toady… are you all right? | 蟾蜍,你还好吗 |
[12:01] | Poop-poop! | |
[12:02] | There, don’t worry… they’ve gone. | 别担心,他们已经走了 |
[12:04] | We’ll go straight down to the police station… | 我们会直接到警察局 去投诉他们 |
[12:06] | …and lodge a complaint. | |
[12:07] | Complaint? | 投诉? 要投诉这美丽的天堂景色吗 |
[12:08] | Me complain of that… beautiful, heavenly vision? | |
[12:12] | The cart’s not too badly damaged. | 车子还可以动 |
[12:14] | Cart? Oh, pooh… horrid little carts… | 车子?小车子 普通车…淡黄色的车子 行动的诗篇,唯一旅行的方法 今天,下星期,明天 |
[12:17] | …common carts… canary colored carts! | |
[12:21] | The poetry of motion! | |
[12:23] | The only way to travel. | |
[12:25] | Here today… in next week tomorrow. | |
[12:28] | Villagers skipped… towns and cities jumped. | 村子就不用了,有小镇 让我们跨越城市 |
[12:32] | Always someone else’s horizon! | 往地球的地平线去吧 |
[12:33] | Oh, bliss! Oh, poop-poop! | |
[12:42] | Toad! | 蟾蜍 |
[12:47] | Toad, you idiot! | 蟾蜍,你这个笨蛋 |
[12:48] | Oh, no! | 不好了 |
[12:53] | Look out! | 小心 |
[13:07] | Toad, for goodness sake, slow down! | 蟾蜍,拜托你开慢一点 |
[13:11] | That’s Wild Wood. | 那里是森林 抓紧了 |
[13:13] | Toad, you’re driving into the Wild Wood! | 蟾蜍,你开进森林了 |
[13:23] | Toad. | 蟾蜍 蟾蜍,我叫你把车停下来 |
[13:26] | Toad… stop this car at once. I insist. | |
[13:30] | Ratty! | 老鼠 |
[13:36] | Hang on you chaps. | 你们抓紧了,他们到哪里去了 |
[13:39] | Funny, I wonder where they went. | |
[13:47] | Oh, help! | 救命 |
[13:56] | Oh, it’s all gone dark. | 这里好黑,救命 拜托谁来救救我 |
[13:59] | Help, help. Help, somebody. | |
[14:05] | Chief! Toad’s crashed another car! | 首领蟾蜍刚刚撞车了 |
[14:08] | That’s the seventh he’s smashed! | 这是第七台车了 |
[14:11] | That green-head’s playing right into our hands. | 这绿色的家伙 把自己送上我们地盘来了 |
[14:25] | Cheerio! | 再见 |
[14:29] | Wait, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:31] | Sorry… can’t stop! | 抱歉,这是停不了的 |
[14:41] | Well, well, if it isn’t a little Mole. | 看看这是谁 不是我们的朋友鼹鼠吗 |
[14:46] | I’m not afraid of you Weasels. | 我才不怕你们,黄鼠狼 |
[14:49] | My friends’ll be along any moment. | 我朋友等下就会来了 |
[14:52] | Friends? | 朋友? 对 |
[14:54] | Yes. | |
[14:55] | Listen, Mole. | 听著,鼹鼠 世界上没有所谓的朋友 |
[14:56] | There is no such thing in this world as ‘friends.’ | |
[15:00] | Everyone’s only out for themselves. | 每个人都只会想到自己 |
[15:02] | Take… us Weasels… | 像是我们,黄鼠狼 |
[15:07] | First you see us, then you don’t | 一开始你以为看见了我们 其实并没有 |
[15:11] | Now you hear us, now you won’t | 你以为听见我们的声音 其实并没有 |
[15:16] | It’s our secret of survival in a very nasty world | 这是我们的存活方式 |
[15:21] | Now you feel us, now you can’t | 你感觉到我们的存在 其实并没有 |
[15:25] | Are we real? Perhaps we aren’t? | 我们是真的吗?也许不是 |
[15:28] | It’s our secret of survival in a very nasty world. | 这是我们的存活方式 这是我们的存活方式 |
[15:35] | Is it really such a nasty world? | 这个世界真的这么糟糕吗 |
[15:38] | Oh, yes, a very nasty world indeed. | 没错,就是这么地糟糕 |
[15:40] | Nastier than you could ever dream of | 比你想得还要糟上许多 |
[15:43] | From up above, and from beneath | 不管是从上面看… 还是从下面看 |
[15:47] | Eyes and jaws, claws and teeth | 眼睛和下巴… 爪子和牙齿 |
[15:50] | Ready to attack you, you’re a snack you’d better run! | 准备好要攻击你 你只是盘点心,快点逃吧 |
[15:53] | Don’t come walking in The Wild Wood… | 绝对不要独自进到森林 如果你没有携带著武器 |
[15:55] | …if you haven’t got a gun! | |
[15:59] | Every creature for survival has to look out for itself | 每个生物都要顾著自己的死活 |
[16:02] | Got no nannies here or grannies dear… | 没有保母或是长辈 来关心你的健康 |
[16:04] | …to look after your health | |
[16:06] | You’re in The Wild Wood, | 你现在人在森林 每个小鬼都会告诉你的 |
[16:07] | and every child could tell you… | |
[16:09] | …that you got no business to be here! | 你根本就不应该进来这里 |
[16:15] | First you see us, then you don’t | 你以为看见了我们,其实没有 |
[16:18] | Now you hear us, now you won’t | 你以为听见了我们,其实没有 |
[16:22] | It’s our secret of survival in a very nasty world | 这是我们的存活方式 |
[16:25] | Now you feel us, now you can’t | 你以为感觉到了我们 其实并没有 |
[16:29] | Are we real? Perhaps we aren’t? | 我们是真的吗?也许不是 |
[16:31] | It’s our secret of survival in a very nasty world. | 这是我们的存活方式… 这是我们的存活方式 在这个糟糕的世界上 |
[16:42] | Listen, Mole, | 听著,鼹鼠,告诉你的朋友 不要再干涉蟾蜍和我们的交易 |
[16:43] | you tell your friends to stop meddling in Toad’s affairs. | |
[16:47] | Yes… it’s our meadow and we’re going to build a really big… | 这是我们的牧场 而且我们要盖… 闭嘴 |
[16:50] | Shut up! | |
[16:52] | If Toad wants to sell his property to us… | 如果蟾蜍想要卖掉他的地 那也是他自己的事情 |
[16:54] | …that’s his business. | |
[16:55] | Right… and when he sells us Toad Hall… | 等到他把蟾蜍大宅卖给我们 我们就会控制那里 |
[16:57] | …we’ll call the shots round here. | |
[16:59] | Why don’t you tell him all our plans? | 你干脆把全部的计画 都告诉他好了 首先蟾蜍大宅只准黄鼠狼进入 |
[17:01] | Well… first we make Toad Hall a Weasel only area. | |
[17:05] | And then we ban picnics along the whole riverbank. | 然后所有河边的野餐 都会被禁止 |
[17:07] | Garbage brain! | 你这笨蛋 |
[17:13] | It’s meant to be a secret! | 这是我们的秘密计画 朋友吗?你这个软骨头,鼹鼠 |
[17:16] | Friends! You’re a spineless nobody, Mole! | |
[17:20] | Who’d want to be your friend? | 谁会想当你的朋友? |
[17:22] | Mole! | 鼹鼠 |
[17:30] | There you are, Mole! | 原来你在这里,鼹鼠 |
[17:32] | Are you all right, Moley? | 你还好吗?鼹鼠 |
[17:33] | Oh, I am now you’re here, Ratty. | 你来了真好,老鼠 |
[17:35] | -But are you all right? -Oh, I’m fine, yes. | 你还好吗 我很好,把你的围巾围好 |
[17:37] | Now tuck your scarf in. | |
[17:38] | Don’t want to catch your death of cold. | 不要被冷到了 |
[17:39] | Yes. | |
[17:40] | Hello… that’s handy. | 这个还不错… 现在让我们去找蟾蜍吧 |
[17:42] | Right, now, we’ better go and find Toad. | |
[17:44] | It’s not safe in the Wild Wood, you know. | 森林并不是这么安全的地方 |
[17:46] | -Yes, I… -It’s not safe at all. | 对,我… 这里非常不安全 |
[17:49] | Poop-poop! | |
[17:51] | Parp-parp! | |
[17:53] | Parp-parp! | |
[17:55] | Who’s there? | 是谁在那里 |
[17:56] | Mr. Toad! | 蟾蜍先生 |
[17:58] | It’s you! | 原来是你 |
[17:59] | What an honor for the Wild Wood. | 真荣幸你来到了森林 |
[18:02] | Good Lord! How, how did I get here? | 天啊,我是怎么过来的? |
[18:04] | I understand you need finance for another motor car? | 我想你需要一些金援 来买一台新车吧 |
[18:09] | Another motor… oh, yes. | 另一台新车?当然 |
[18:11] | We have a little business proposition. | 那我们就可以谈谈新生意了 |
[18:21] | Oh, Ratty… we’re not lost, are we? | 老鼠,我们没有迷路吧 |
[18:23] | Oh, oh, no, no, no, it’s um… | 当然没有 往这边走吧,好朋友 |
[18:25] | …it’s this way, old fellow. | |
[18:41] | Brace up, Moley! Look. | 振作一点,鼹鼠 看 |
[18:45] | It’s Badger’s place. | 这是獾的家 |
[19:16] | What the devil… | 这是怎么… |
[19:18] | Don’t worry, he’s not that fierce. | 别担心,他不是很可怕 可怕? |
[19:20] | -Fierce? -Come on, come here. | 过来这边 |
[19:24] | …Knock, knock, knock. | 等我给你一点教训 |
[19:29] | Knock, knock, knock, I’ll give you knock, knock, knock. | 一直敲敲敲 |
[19:50] | What… is the meaning of this? | 你这是什么意思 |
[19:53] | Sorry, Badger… it’s me, Ratty. | 抱歉,獾,是我,老鼠 |
[19:56] | -It’s the middle of the winter. -And my friend Mole. | 现在可是冬天 这是我的朋友,鼹鼠 |
[19:58] | In the middle of the night by the looks of it. | 而且还是大半夜的 没错 |
[19:59] | Yes… well, we’re lost in the Wild Wood. | 我们在森林迷路了 |
[20:05] | Oh, it’s yoooou… you say, Ratty. | 是你,老鼠 |
[20:07] | Well, obviously, Badger. | 我刚不是说了吗?獾 |
[20:11] | And, er… Mole? | 还有…鼹鼠? |
[20:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[20:18] | Well… oh, come in, come in, come in, come in. | 进来吧,快点进来吧 |
[20:20] | Thank you, Badger. | 谢谢你,獾 |
[20:26] | Were the Weasels beastly to you, Moley? | 黄鼠狼欺负了你?鼹鼠 他们说要把蟾蜍大宅 变成黄鼠狼专属地 |
[20:30] | They said they were going to turn… | |
[20:31] | …Toad Hall into a ‘Weasel only area’. | |
[20:33] | Did they? | 是吗 |
[20:35] | Mmm… and ban picnics on the River. | 而且不准河边再举办野餐 不能举办野餐 他们说要盖一个很大的…东西 |
[20:37] | Ban picnics! | |
[20:39] | Mmm… and they said they were going to build a big… | |
[20:42] | …something on the meadow Toad sold them. | 在蟾蜍卖给他们的牧场上 |
[20:44] | Toad sold his meadow to the Weasels? | 蟾蜍把他的牧场 卖给了黄鼠狼? |
[20:46] | That’s why they knocked in my home. | 所以他们才强占了我的家 |
[20:49] | That’s all right, Moley… | 没关系,鼹鼠 你可以搬来和我住 |
[20:51] | …you can come and live with me. | |
[20:52] | He’s going to live with me, Badger. | 他要搬来和我住,獾 |
[20:58] | It was only a small dingy little place. | 那只是间小小普通的家 不像是这里,獾 |
[21:02] | Not like here, Badger. | |
[21:04] | Or your cozy quarters, Rat. | 也不像你家那么舒服,老鼠 |
[21:08] | Or Toad’s beautiful Hall. | 也不像蟾蜍那漂亮的家 |
[21:11] | But it was my own… my very own… little hole. | 但那是我自己的小窝 那只蟾蜍成不了大器 现在他又撞毁了另一台车 |
[21:15] | That good-for-nothing Toad! | |
[21:17] | And now he’s crashed yet another motor car. | |
[21:20] | How many’s that? | 到底是多少 |
[21:21] | What, cars or crashes? | 什么?车子还是车祸? 不过对于蟾蜍来说应该都一样 |
[21:22] | Well, it’s… it’s the same thing with Toad. | |
[21:26] | This is the seventh. | 这是第七台了 又有谁来了 |
[21:30] | This… is an outrage! | |
[21:38] | I’ve got quite enough visitors for one winter! | 这个冬天也太多访客了吧 |
[21:42] | I was attacked by Weasels… hundreds of them. | 我被黄鼠狼攻击了,有上百只 |
[21:45] | Did they sing a dreadful song? | 他们有对你唱奇怪的歌吗 |
[21:47] | They wanted me to put up Toad Hall… | 他们要我把蟾蜍大宅 当作新车的担保物 |
[21:49] | …as collateral against a new motor. | |
[21:51] | Toad, you didn’t? | 蟾蜍,你不会吧 |
[21:52] | Oh, of course not. | 当然不 那个地方至少值个六台车 |
[21:54] | The old place is worth at least six new motors. | |
[21:56] | Six motor cars! | 六台车 是时候你该戒掉这种狂热了 |
[21:57] | It’s time you stopped this motoring craze. | |
[22:00] | It costs the earth, Toady! | 这真的很花钱,蟾蜍 |
[22:02] | You’ve squandered the money your father left you. | 你浪费掉了你父亲留下来的钱 |
[22:04] | Haven’t. There’s tons of it. | 还没,还有很多 |
[22:06] | Your father was a particular friend of mine, Toad. | 你父亲对我来说是特别的朋友 蟾蜍 |
[22:09] | And I promised him on his death bed that I would endure… | 我在他死前答应过他 |
[22:13] | …that you looked after your inheritance. | 你会好好继承这一切 |
[22:15] | I was only having bit if fun, Badger. | 我只是想要来点有趣的,獾 |
[22:17] | Sir, you’re a nincompoop! | 你真的是个笨蛋 谢谢你,獾 |
[22:19] | Oh… thank you, Badger. | |
[22:21] | Toad… nincompoop is not a compliment. | 蟾蜍,笨蛋这个字不是夸奖 |
[22:25] | Oh… isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[22:28] | Take off those ridiculous goggles. | 把这夸张的护目镜拿下来 |
[22:30] | -Shan’t. -Rat! | 不要 老鼠 |
[22:34] | I say, Badger! | 不要,獾 |
[22:36] | Now the driving gloves. | 还有那些手套 |
[22:37] | Oh, oh, no, not my gloves! | 不,我的手套 它们都是新的,很贵的 |
[22:39] | Oh, no, no, they’re brand new, cost a fortune! | |
[22:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:45] | Now… | |
[22:48] | …you will accompany me in there. | 现在…跟我到这里面去 |
[22:50] | Where you’re going to hear a few facts about yourself. | 我要和你把事情讲清楚 |
[22:55] | Pull yourself together, Toad. Look at you! | 振作一点,蟾蜍 看看你你这粗心愚蠢 又不负责任… |
[22:57] | You’re light-minded, half-witted, irresponsible… | |
[23:00] | …neglectful of your proper duties… | 还忽略你应尽的责任 |
[23:02] | …you must think of the future. | 你应该往远处想 |
[23:04] | It’s time you pulled your socks up. | 是时候振作起来了 |
[23:07] | Goodness only knows what your father would have said. | 如果你父亲看到 真不知道会说什么 |
[23:12] | Don’t give me a whoo-hoo-hoo. | 不要给我装可怜 |
[23:13] | It’s no good whoo-hoo-hoo now… | 现在哭也没有用 你一开始就要想到后果了 |
[23:15] | …you should have thought of that in the first place… | |
[23:17] | …before you started… | |
[23:19] | …squandering the money your father left you… | 这样浪费你父亲留下来的钱 |
[23:33] | My friends. | 朋友们…我很欣慰地和你们说 |
[23:34] | I’m pleased to inform you… | |
[23:36] | …that Toad has something important to say to you both. | 蟾蜍有很重要的话要和你们讲 |
[23:40] | Sit down, Toad. | 坐下,蟾蜍 |
[23:48] | Right, Toad… | 好了,蟾蜍 |
[23:52] | …begin with the “How sorry I am” bit. | 从「我很抱歉…」这边开始说 |
[23:57] | “Oh, how sorry I am that I have been so foolish and…” | 「我对于自己的愚蠢举动 感到抱歉」 |
[24:00] | Oh, but, but I’m not sorry! | 但是我一点都不想道歉 这也一点都不愚蠢 这真是棒极了 |
[24:02] | And it wasn’t foolish… it was simply glorious! | |
[24:06] | But… didn’t you just tell me in there…? | 但是… 你刚刚在里面不是这样说吗 |
[24:09] | Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, in there. | 当然,在里面我什么都会说的 |
[24:11] | I’d have said anything in there. | |
[24:12] | You back-sliding wretch! | 你这个卑鄙的家伙 |
[24:15] | Oh, dear Badger, you’re so eloquent. | 亲爱的獾,你这么会说话 |
[24:17] | You can make me say whatever you like in there. | 在里面我当然是顺著你的话说 |
[24:20] | But I’ve been thinking it over out here… | 但是我出来后想了想 |
[24:22] | …and I find that out here I’m not the least bit sorry. | 我觉得自己一点都不愧疚 |
[24:24] | So it’s no earthly good saying I am, now is it? | 所以我也完全不需要道歉对吧 |
[24:27] | So you don’t promise never to touch another motor car again? | 所以你也没有答应 再也不玩车了吗 |
[24:30] | On the contrary… I promise, the very next motor car I see… | 相反的… 我答应下一次我看到车子 我会马上跳进去开 |
[24:34] | …poop-poop! | |
[24:36] | Poop-poop… off I go in it! | |
[24:40] | Very well, gentlemen… it’s plan B. | 很好,先生们 现在让我们进行B计画 |
[24:46] | Plan B? | B计画? |
[24:47] | You know, Ratty… plan B. | 你知道的,老鼠,B计画 |
[24:50] | I say, hey, Badger! | 你在干嘛?獾 |
[24:52] | Behave like a nincompoop… | 既然你表现像个笨蛋 我们就把你当作笨蛋看待 |
[24:54] | …you’ll be treated… like a nincompoop! | |
[25:02] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要把我带到哪里去 |
[25:04] | This is no way to treat a Toad! | 你们不能这样对待蟾蜍 从来没有人敢这样对我 |
[25:06] | I’ve never been treated so, so… | |
[25:08] | Shut up, Toad! | 闭嘴,蟾蜍 |
[25:10] | How much further is it, Badger? | 还有多远?獾 |
[25:12] | This tunnel will take us right to Toad Hall. | 这隧道可以直接通往蟾蜍大宅 |
[25:15] | We’re under his meadow now. | 我们现在就在牧场正下方 |
[25:17] | How under earth did you find time to do all this, Badger? | 天啊,你挖了多久?獾 |
[25:19] | Oh, I didn’t. Long, long ago… | 不是我挖的 很久以前 这边是属于人类的城市 |
[25:23] | …there was a city of humans right here. | |
[25:26] | They thought their city would endure forever… | 他们以为 自己的城市会永远存在 但是人类不懂得珍惜 一切都是贪心所致 |
[25:28] | …but humans can’t let things rest. | |
[25:30] | Greed… you see. | 所以,他们现在不存在了 只剩下我们 |
[25:32] | That’s their undoing… but we remain. | |
[25:35] | There were Badgers here before… | 从以前獾就住在这里 未来也还是一样 |
[25:37] | …and there’ll be Badgers here still. | |
[26:03] | Teatime. | 下午茶时间 |
[26:13] | We’ll teach those Weasels, Moley! | 我们会给黄鼠狼一个教训的 鼹鼠 |
[26:23] | Oh, come on, chaps. Let me out! | 拜托,伙伴们,放我出来 你们知道可以信赖我的 拜托,拜托放我出来 |
[26:27] | You know you can trust me. | |
[26:30] | Please! Please let me out. | |
[26:35] | Oh, let me out, let me out, let me out! | 让我出来 外面到底发生什么事情了 我要和我的律师说 |
[26:38] | What’s going on? I shall write to my solicitor! | |
[26:41] | Shut up, Toad! Do you want the servants to hear? | 闭嘴,蟾蜍 难道你想要让仆人听见吗 |
[26:44] | Is this Toad Hall? | 我们回到蟾蜍大宅了? |
[26:46] | I’ll be the laughing stock of the kitchen. | 我想要去厨房吃大餐 |
[26:48] | Then shut up! | 那就给我闭嘴 |
[26:51] | I’m sorry, sir, I just don’t know. | 不好意思,先生 我真的不知道 |
[26:53] | Ah, good day… I am looking for Mr. Toad. | 你们好 我正在找蟾蜍先生 他不在家 |
[26:56] | He’s not here. | |
[27:04] | I have six new motor cars for him. | 他和我买了六台车 |
[27:08] | -Toad! -You reprobate. | 蟾蜍 你真是堕落 |
[27:09] | My new motors! Oh, are they brand new? | 我的新车,它们都是全新的吗 |
[27:12] | Oh, I must see them. Let me out! | 我一定要看看它们,让我出来 |
[27:14] | Mr. Toad will not be requiring… | 蟾蜍先生不需要任何的新车了 谢谢你 我要 |
[27:15] | …any new motor cars. Thank you. | |
[27:17] | Yes I do. I love them. | 我爱死它们了,让我出来 他的状况不太好 |
[27:18] | -Let me out! -He, he’s not well. | |
[27:20] | Oh, I can see them. | 我看到它们了,真漂亮的车子 他现在生病中 因为对车子的狂热造成的 |
[27:21] | Oh, they’re whoppers. Hooray! | |
[27:23] | He’s suffering from a mania brought about my motor cars. | |
[27:26] | It’s not a mania. I love motor cars! | 我没有生病,我爱车子 |
[27:28] | And as his physician… | 作为他的医生 |
[27:29] | I have ordered that he be taken and locked in his room… | 我下令必须要把他锁在房间里 直到他的病好为止 车子就是我的生命和灵魂 我存在的理由 |
[27:32] | …until this mania has run its course. | |
[27:34] | Motor cars are my life! My soul! My raison d’etre! | |
[27:37] | Mr. Toad owes me… money. | 蟾蜍先生还欠我一笔钱 |
[27:43] | I love motor cars! | 我爱车子 |
[27:45] | Can I make a proposition? | 我可以有个提议吗 |
[27:47] | We’re always open to a deal. | 要讲价当然欢迎 |
[27:49] | How’s this then? | 那么… 如果你把车子都开离这里 |
[27:51] | If you remove these machines forthwith… | |
[27:55] | I promise not to insert… | 我就答应你 不把你的骨头拆了 全部塞进车子里面 和你做生意是我的荣幸 |
[27:57] | …one part of them into any portion of your anatomy. | |
[28:02] | …Fair enough. | |
[28:06] | It’s a pleasure doing business with you. | |
[28:15] | Oh, no, let me out! Oh, no… stop them. | 不,让我出来,不 阻止他们,谁来阻止他们 |
[28:19] | Stop them, somebody! | |
[28:21] | Oh… they’re driving off! | 他们把车开走了 我心爱的车子 全新闪闪发亮的车子 |
[28:23] | My lovely motors! | |
[28:27] | All brand new… and shiny! | |
[28:38] | So Badger thinks he can cure Toad of motor cars, does he? | 獾认为他可以 把蟾除对车子的狂热给治好 我们不会让他成功的 没错 |
[28:43] | We don’t want him to do that, Chief. | |
[28:44] | -I know. -We want him to spend… | 我们要他把钱花光光 对 |
[28:46] | …every last penny he’s got. | |
[28:47] | -I know! -So he has to give us Toad Hall. | 所以他就会 把蟾蜍大宅给我们了 |
[28:49] | St. John, what are you telling me for? | 圣约翰 你为什么要和我重述计画? |
[28:50] | Well… | |
[28:53] | Cheese-brain! | 无脑的家伙 |
[28:54] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,首领 |
[28:57] | Chief! I’ll make sure Toad doesn’t forget about motor cars. | 首领,我会确保 不让蟾蜍忘记车子的诱惑的 没错,我们想了个计画 |
[29:00] | Yes. We have a plan. | |
[29:02] | -I have a plan. -We both thought of it. | 是我想的 我们两个想的 |
[29:04] | -No, you didn’t. -Just do it! | 你才没有 去做就对了 |
[29:16] | Oh, look, Frank, one of those. | 看那里,法兰克,就是那个 |
[29:18] | Oh, what fun! | 一定很好玩 |
[29:36] | Well, that was fun, Frank. | 真的很好玩,法兰克 |
[29:38] | Yes, ripping! | 对,真不错 |
[29:40] | Poop-poop… poop-poop! | |
[29:43] | Get out of the way, officer! | 你们都给我让开 |
[29:44] | Oh, nincompoop! | 笨蛋,小心点 |
[29:47] | Look out! Ow! | |
[29:53] | Seems to be a lot of traffic today, Toad. | 看起来今天的交通很乱,蟾蜍 |
[29:56] | Third crash this morning. | 一早已经出了三次车祸 |
[30:00] | Come on. | 起来吧,蟾蜍 我希望你感觉好一点了 |
[30:02] | Toady, I wish you’d get better! | |
[30:05] | You know, it’s been months now. | 都已经好几个月了 |
[30:07] | Perhaps if I… oh, but no, I mustn’t ask. | 也许如果…不,我不应该说的 |
[30:11] | What? | 什么 我只是在想… |
[30:13] | I was just thinking… | |
[30:14] | I might improve with a little… fresh air. | 如果多呼吸点新鲜空气会更好 |
[30:17] | Oh, no, no, no, I, I can’t let you out of this room. | 不,我不能让你离开这个房间 |
[30:19] | You’re quite right, Ratty. | 你是对的,老鼠 虽然我还满想要去游河的 游河?现在的雪景一定很漂亮 |
[30:21] | Although… I was only thinking of… | |
[30:23] | …a little stroll along the River. | |
[30:28] | The River! | |
[30:29] | Oh, it’s so beautiful in the snow. | |
[30:34] | But you’re… quite right. I should stay here safe indoors. | 但你是对的 我应该要乖乖待在室内 |
[30:37] | Besides… you can’t have a picnic… | 更何况你不能在冬天野餐吧 当然可以 大家都以为不行,其实可以 事实上,我很会在冬天野餐 你只是需要准备… 一个热水壶,毛毯 我还知道一个绝佳的地点 你可以藏在那里观看雪景 |
[30:40] | …in the middle of winter. | |
[30:41] | Oh, but you can. | |
[30:43] | Everybody thinks you can’t, but you, | |
[30:44] | you can have a picnic any time. | |
[30:46] | In fact… winter picnics are my specialty. | |
[30:50] | Er, all you need is a… a hot thermos… a warm rug. | |
[30:53] | I know the perfect little hollow where you can get all… | |
[30:56] | …snug and, and watch the snow. | |
[30:58] | I mean, if anything could take my mind off… | 我是觉得这样可以 帮我转移注意力 |
[31:00] | Well, quite, quite. A picnic on the River certainly would do it. | 当然,当然 冬天在河边野餐绝对可以 |
[31:03] | A winter picnic too! | |
[31:04] | And there’s a picnic hamper in the cellar all ready. | 而且餐盒已经准备好了 就在地下室 |
[31:06] | No… no… no, Toad, I can’t. | 不,蟾蜍,我不能这样 这也许会治好我 当然会 河边野餐绝对会治好任何病的 蟾蜍,如果你答应我乖乖的… |
[31:09] | -It might be the very cure. -Well, of course it would. | |
[31:11] | A picnic on the River cures anything. | |
[31:14] | Oh… Toady… | |
[31:16] | …if you promise me faithfully to behave… | |
[31:18] | Oh, you know me, Ratty. | 你了解我的,老鼠 |
[31:20] | A picnic on the River. Why didn’t we think of it before? | 在河边野餐 为什么我们当初没想到 你要直接到地下室去 去拿餐盒 听著,蟾蜍 我们最好不要和獾讲这事 |
[31:23] | Oh, you’ll have to go right down to the cellar to get the hamper. | |
[31:27] | Look, um… Toady… | |
[31:30] | …best not mention anything about this to Badger. | |
[31:32] | Oh, wouldn’t dream of it, old fellow. | 我绝对不会讲的,好朋友 好 |
[31:36] | Right. | |
[31:52] | Oh, the clever men at Oxford | 在牛津的人们知道所有的事情 |
[31:54] | Know all that there is to be knowed | |
[31:56] | But they none of them know one half as much | 但是他们的脑袋 还没有蟾蜍先生一半的聪明 |
[31:59] | As clever Mr. Toad! | |
[32:05] | Now the world has held great Heroes | 世界上最棒的英雄 历史书里的记载 |
[32:07] | As history books have showed | |
[32:09] | But never a name to go down to fame | 没有一个人 可以比得上蟾蜍先生的脑袋 |
[32:11] | Compared with that of Toad! | |
[32:18] | The army all saluted | 军队都要敬礼 当他们在路上经过 |
[32:20] | As they marched along the road | |
[32:22] | Was it the king or the president? | 是国王还是总统呢 |
[32:24] | No, it was Mr… | 不,那是蟾蜍先…你好 |
[32:26] | Hello! | |
[32:53] | Bother! | 真麻烦 怎么这么倒楣 |
[32:54] | What rotten luck! | |
[32:57] | Oh, well! Might as well have a spot of lunch. | 好吧 那我们在这里吃午餐好了 |
[33:01] | Ah, landlord! | 老板 拜托给我们一张舒适的桌子 |
[33:03] | A table in your snug if you’d be so kind. | |
[33:06] | -Certainly, sir. -Thank you. | 没问题,先生 谢谢你 |
[33:08] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[33:16] | Oh… oh my, oh my. | 我的天啊 不知道他们肯不肯卖? |
[33:20] | I wonder… I wonder if they’d sell it? | |
[33:25] | Of course I’d… I’d have to… | 或者…我可以先来试试看性能 |
[33:27] | test it first just to be certain I… | |
[33:30] | …really… liked it. | 以确保我是真的喜欢 |
[33:36] | Poop-poop! | |
[33:37] | Look out… it’s Toad on the road! | 蟾蜍先生上路了,大家小心点 |
[33:42] | Look out, everybody! | 小心,大家小心 真棒,可恶… |
[33:44] | Oh, what a beauty! | |
[33:46] | Oh, cripes! | |
[34:00] | The full penalty of the law is hardly sufficient… | 及使用最严厉的惩罚 都不足以对这可恶的… 麻木的邪恶罪行作出惩戒 |
[34:02] | …for the heinous, callous, unmitigatedly evil crime… | |
[34:06] | …perpetrated by the sniveling wretch… | 那个爱哭的卑鄙家伙 |
[34:09] | …we now see cowering before us in the dock. | 就是现在站在这里发抖的家伙 |
[34:16] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你们,我不申辩了 |
[34:19] | I rest my case. | |
[34:21] | I understood that you were Counsel for the Defense? | 你应该是被告的律师吧 |
[34:24] | Indeed I am, my Lord… but his crime is so blaggardly… | 没错,庭上 但是这罪行实在是太荒谬了 |
[34:28] | …that this is in fact the best defense that can be offered. | 所以这是我能给予最好的申辩 |
[34:31] | I see. Counsel for the Prosecution, | 我懂了,检察官呢 |
[34:34] | do you wish to add to what Counsel… | 你希望再多加点 刚刚被告律师没有说的话吗 |
[34:35] | -…for the Defense has said? -No, milud. | 不,庭上 我只是想用手指来指责被告 |
[34:36] | I would just like to wag my finger… | |
[34:38] | …at the Accused a few times. | |
[34:40] | Certainly, certainly. | 当然,当然可以 |
[34:50] | Are there any witnesses for the Defense? | 被告这边有证人吗 |
[34:53] | Witnesses, milud, how can there be? | 证人?庭上 这是不可能的,这案子很简单 |
[34:54] | It is an open and shut case. | |
[34:56] | He even insulted an officer of the law. | 他还侮辱了警察 |
[34:58] | He called me a nincompoop. | 他骂我是笨蛋 |
[35:01] | I demand the severest sentence that milud can cook up. | 我要求庭上对他严以重惩 |
[35:07] | It’s not much of a defense, is it? | 你没有打算帮被告,对吧 |
[35:09] | Not much, milud, no. | 没错,但是在这种情况下 这是最好的申辩了 |
[35:10] | But the, the best that can be done in the circumstances. | |
[35:13] | See! The very word “guilty”… | 看「有罪」两个字 就直接印在他头上了 |
[35:15] | …indelibly imprinted upon his brow! | |
[35:20] | Couldn’t the Prosecution say something else? | 检察官没有其他话要说吗 |
[35:22] | Silence! | 安静 |
[35:24] | M’Lord, I should like to speak on behalf of the Defendant? | 庭上,我想要为被告说几句话 |
[35:27] | No. Sit down! | 不行,坐下… 你想要讲吗?好吧 |
[35:28] | -Sit down! -Do you really want to? | |
[35:31] | Oh… very well. | |
[35:32] | Thank you, milud. | 谢谢你,在你眼前的这位先生 |
[35:33] | The gentleman you see before you… | |
[35:35] | …has not been in his right mind… | 已经神智不清很久了 |
[35:37] | …for some time. | |
[35:39] | -Have! -Shut up, Toad! | 没有 闭嘴,蟾蜍 |
[35:40] | Er, silence in court. | 保持安静 |
[35:43] | He’s suffering from a dementia. | 他现在有点痴呆 也就是有点疯狂 |
[35:45] | That’s a form of madness. | |
[35:46] | It’s not madness! | 我才没有发疯 |
[35:48] | Brought about by motor cars! | 都是因为那些车子造成的 |
[35:50] | Motors are what make life worth living. | 车子让我的人生充满欢乐 |
[35:52] | The speed… the thrill… | 那种速度感,我绝对不会放弃 真的是太棒了 |
[35:53] | I’ll never give it up. It’s simply glorious. | |
[35:58] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[36:01] | That’s it! That’s… it! | 就这样了,就这样 |
[36:04] | I am never going to try to help that worthless animal again! | 我再也不会帮助 这个没救的生物了 |
[36:08] | I’ve heard enough. | 我已经听够了,在我宣判之前 |
[36:10] | Before I pass sentence upon the prisoner… | |
[36:12] | …would the jury care to find him guilty? | 陪审团的意见呢 |
[36:15] | I object. | 反对 里面的兔子有一只是黄鼠狼 |
[36:16] | One of those Rabbits is a Weasel. | |
[36:19] | No I’m not, I’m a Rabbit. | 我不是,我是兔子 |
[36:22] | Oh, he’s never a Rabbit! | 他绝对不是兔子 |
[36:25] | Is he a Rabbit? | 他是兔子吗 |
[36:27] | Say I’m a Rabbit. | 说「是」 |
[36:29] | Yes, he is a Rabbit. | 对,他是兔子 |
[36:32] | Er, very well. How do you find the Accused? | 很好 你们觉得这件案子如何? |
[36:34] | -Guilty! | -Guilty! 有罪 |
[36:37] | I am asking the jury! | 我是在问陪审团 |
[36:40] | -Well? -Say guilty. | 所以呢 说「有罪」 有罪… |
[36:42] | -Guilty! | -Guilty! |
[36:48] | Prisoner at the bar, | 站在那边的罪犯 现在法庭要判你… |
[36:50] | it is the sentence of this court… | |
[36:51] | …that you be taken hence to a place of lawful execution… | 在法律的规范下 被带到其他地方 |
[36:54] | …there to be hanged… Hmm, what? | 在那里被吊死… 什么 |
[36:56] | You can’t hang him, my Lord. | 你不能吊死他,庭上 好吧,在这种情况下 我就判你最重刑罚 |
[36:58] | Oh… oh, well… | |
[37:00] | …in that case I sentence you… | |
[37:01] | …to as long in jail as I possibly can. | |
[37:04] | Say… 12 months for theft… | 偷窃处12个月 然后危险驾驶要判3年 |
[37:07] | …three years for dangerous driving… | |
[37:09] | …and 15 years for cheeking a police officer. | 侮辱警官要判15年 |
[37:12] | Er, he called me a nincompoop. | 他叫我笨蛋 |
[37:14] | So you’ve told us before. | 你已经说过了 |
[37:15] | Nincompoop… me! | 居然说我是笨蛋 |
[37:17] | So, 18, er, 19, let’s round it up to 20. | 所以是18…19年 那我们就算20年吧 |
[37:20] | 20 years in the rankest jail… | 20年徒刑 被关在最严厉的监狱里 |
[37:23] | …that His Majesty can provide. | |
[37:27] | Has the prisoner anything to say? | 犯人有话要说吗 |
[37:30] | Yes… nincompoop! | 有…笨蛋 |
[37:33] | What? | 什么 |
[37:35] | You’re all… nincompoops! | 你们全部都是笨蛋 |
[37:36] | Toad! | 蟾蜍 我早就说了 |
[37:37] | What did I tell you? | |
[37:39] | I increase the sentence to 25 years! | 我加重刑罚到25年 |
[37:43] | What do you know about life, about freedom? | 你们知道什么是生命 什么是自由吗 |
[37:45] | You’re all miserable… one-eyed nincompoops! | 你们这些可悲 一只眼睛的笨蛋 |
[37:48] | 30 years! | 30年 |
[37:49] | What right have you got to judge me? | 你有什么资格来审判我? |
[37:51] | Take him down! No, wait! | 带他下去,不,等等 |
[37:53] | I’m Toad. | 我可是蟾蜍 |
[37:55] | 40 years! | 40年 |
[37:56] | The Handsome Toad! The Unstoppable Toad! | 最英俊的蟾蜍 无人可挡的蟾蜍 |
[38:01] | The world has held great heroes. | 世界上最棒的英雄 历史书里的记载 |
[38:03] | As history-books have showed | |
[38:05] | But never a name to go down to fame | 没有一个人 可以比得上蟾蜍先生的脑袋 |
[38:07] | Compared with that of Toad! | |
[38:09] | 50 years! | 50年 |
[38:10] | The army all saluted | 军队都要敬礼 当他们在路上经过 |
[38:12] | As they marched along the road | |
[38:14] | Oh, was it the king or the president? | 是国王还是总统呢 不,是蟾蜍先生 |
[38:16] | No, it was Mr. Toad! | |
[38:19] | The judge was apoplectic | 法官中风了 他以为自己会爆炸 60年 他从来都没有遇过 |
[38:21] | -He thought he might explode -60! | |
[38:23] | He’d never been faced with a prisoner | |
[38:24] | as bold or as brave as Mr. Toad | 像是蟾蜍先生这么勇敢的犯人 |
[38:27] | 70! | 70年 |
[38:28] | The police could never catch him | 警察永远也抓不到他 |
[38:30] | He was nimble-toed! | 他的动作真灵敏 |
[38:32] | He escaped from their clutches for none knows | 他就这样逃离他们的魔爪 没人像蟾蜍先生这样不可思议 |
[38:34] | As much as the amazing Mr. Toad! | |
[38:36] | 80! | 80年 |
[38:37] | The officers couldn’t believe it | 警察不敢相信 他们不断地叫著 |
[38:39] | They oohed and ahhed and oohed! | |
[38:41] | As high up above them He flew like a bird | 他飞过他们的头上 不可思议的蟾蜍先生 |
[38:43] | The incredible Mr. Toad! | |
[38:47] | 90! | 90年 |
[38:48] | -100! | -100! 一百年 |
[38:50] | Done! 100 years. | 结案,服刑一百年 把他带下去 不…怜悯我吧 不要监禁我 不要把我关到黑暗的地牢里 不,不要夺走我可贵的阳光 |
[38:53] | -Take him away! -No! | |
[38:55] | Have mercy, do not incarcerate me… | |
[38:58] | in a dark annoying-some dungeon! | |
[39:01] | Oh, no, do not immure me from… | |
[39:03] | …the precious light of the Sun! | |
[39:05] | I’ll reform… oh, no! Daddy! | 我会变好的,不 我要我的爸爸 这都是我的错,鼹鼠 |
[39:31] | It’s all my fault, Mole. | |
[39:33] | If only I hadn’t left Toad alone. | 如果我没有放蟾蜍一个人 没想著要去野餐就好了 |
[39:36] | All for a picnic. | |
[39:38] | There must be something we could do. | 我们一定可以做些什么来挽救 |
[39:40] | The minute we leave Toad Hall empty… | 只要我们一离开蟾蜍大宅 |
[39:42] | …the Weasels will be in here like… | 那些黄鼠狼就会进来霸占这里 |
[39:45] | …Weasels. | |
[39:48] | Ratty? | 老鼠,我不知道 |
[39:51] | I don’t know, but… | |
[39:52] | …couldn’t we spring Toad from jail? | 难道我们不能去劫狱吗 |
[39:54] | How? | 怎么去?他可是被关在 最坚固的监狱里面 |
[39:55] | He’s in the strongest prison in the land. | |
[39:58] | I may not be very… brave, but… | 也许我不是非常地勇敢 |
[40:03] | I could dig a tunnel. | 但是我会挖地道 |
[40:06] | Moley! | 鼹鼠 |
[40:07] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[40:09] | Just my whiskers. | 只是我的胡须 |
[40:10] | No, no, I heard something. | 不,我听到其他声音 |
[40:11] | We’d best stay here and guard Toad Hall. | 我们最好守著这个蟾蜍大宅 |
[40:15] | After all, with good behavior… | 至少…如果表现良好 |
[40:17] | Toad could be out in… | 蟾蜍说不定… 70年后就会被放出来了 |
[40:19] | …70 years. | |
[40:22] | Look out! | 小心 |
[40:43] | You’re trespassing. This is a Weasel only area. | 你们擅自闯入了黄鼠狼的地盘 |
[40:47] | And that means nobody’s allowed here except Weasels! | 也就是说,除了黄鼠狼 没有人可以进来 |
[40:51] | What else could it mean? | 要不然还有什么解释 |
[40:52] | Just making sure they got the point. | 只是要确定他们听得懂 |
[41:03] | All unloaded, Chief! | 我已经搬好了,首领 |
[41:06] | You idiot! | 你这个笨蛋 |
[41:10] | Those are meant to be unloaded here… | 这些是要搬下来的 |
[41:13] | …and the bones are to go over to the factory. | 骨头才是要被载回工厂的 |
[41:16] | Sorry, Chief. I’ll change them over. | 抱歉,首领 我会把它们换回来 |
[41:20] | After dinner. | 等我先吃完晚餐 (黄鼠狼专用) |
[41:33] | What do you think they’re up to, Ratty? | 你觉得他们要做什么?老鼠 |
[41:35] | Whatever it is… let’s give them a hand. | 不管是什么 让我们帮帮他们吧 |
[41:40] | Er… why are you doing that, Ratty? | 你为什么要这样做?老鼠 |
[41:45] | If in doubt, Mole… it’s often best to help… | 不管如何,鼹鼠 都要让黄鼠狼分不清楚情况 |
[41:47] | …keep the Weasels confused. | |
[41:49] | Stay one step ahead of their game. | 不管是什么游戏 都要抢先他们一步 |
[41:51] | Whatever it is. | |
[42:08] | Wise old Badger, sensible Rat! | 聪明的獾,懂情理的老鼠 我应该要听你们的 |
[42:12] | I should have listened to you! | |
[42:14] | Oh, this is the end of Toad! | 这是蟾蜍灭绝的一天 |
[42:19] | Buck up, Toad! | 振作一点,蟾蜍 我给你带了好吃的早餐来了 |
[42:20] | I’ve brought you some bubble and squeak for breakfast. | |
[42:23] | Oh, wretched and unhappy. Did you say bubble and squeak? | 我很难过也不开心 你说好吃的早餐吗 |
[42:26] | Mm-mm. Made it myself. | 对,我亲手做的 |
[42:29] | Oh, what do I care for the pleasures of the flesh? | 我怎么还有心情吃这些? |
[42:32] | Oh, I’ll take it away. | 那我拿走了 |
[42:33] | Oh, no, you don’t want to waste it. | 不,不要浪费食物 |
[42:38] | I shall never see Toad Hall again. | 我再也不能回到蟾蜍大宅了 |
[42:41] | Toad Hall? | 蟾蜍大宅? |
[42:42] | Oh, that’s the place they’re gonna knock down, isn’t it? | 是那个他们要拆掉的地方对吧 |
[42:44] | I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that. | 不好意思,我没有听清楚 你是说「要拆掉」吗 |
[42:45] | I thought you said, “knock it down”. | |
[42:47] | That’s right, the new owners have decided to knock it down. | 没错,新地主决定要拆掉它 |
[42:49] | New owners, what are you talking about, girl? | 新地主? 你在说什么?那个房子是我的 是我家族所拥有的 |
[42:52] | The old place is mine… been in the family for years. | |
[42:58] | Toad Hall… | 「蟾蜍大宅…蒙羞的 蟾蜍家族的地产」 |
[42:59] | …the ancestral residence of the now-disgraced Toad family… | |
[43:03] | …is due for demolition tomorrow morning. | 「明天早上将被拆除」 |
[43:05] | Weasels… | 「黄鼠狼…」 |
[43:07] | Weasels… | 「黄鼠狼 从蟾蜍先生手中得到此地」 「作为他无法偿还 六台车子的抵押」 |
[43:09] | …who say they took the property over from Mr. Toad, | |
[43:12] | when he defaulted on repayment of six new motor cars… | |
[43:15] | …say it’ll be reduced to rubble in 15 seconds. | 「15秒后 蟾蜍大宅将成为碎瓦」 |
[43:19] | They’re gonna blow it up. | 他们要用炸的 |
[43:21] | Blow up… Toad Hall! | 炸掉蟾蜍大宅? |
[43:22] | It’s wonderful what they can do now, isn’t it? | 现在真是方便,对吧 |
[43:25] | My father’s house, my sacred trust! | 我父亲的房子,我神圣的信托 |
[43:28] | Blown to smithereens! | 将被炸成碎片 |
[43:31] | And it’s all my fault! | 全部都是我的错 |
[43:34] | Well, Toad, you’d better stop them. | 蟾蜍,你最好去阻止他们 |
[43:36] | Oh, talk sense, girl. | 不要胡说了 我被监禁在这里能做什么 |
[43:37] | What can I do incarcerated here? | |
[43:40] | Unhappy Toad! | 只是只不开心的蟾蜍 |
[43:42] | Oh, Toad. | 蟾蜍 |
[43:45] | I can’t help feeling sorry for you. | 我真为你感到抱歉 |
[43:48] | In fact truth to tell I’m really quite fond of you. | 事实上,我还满喜欢你的 |
[43:51] | Yes, it’s true. Ladies find me irresistible. | 这倒是真的 女生都认为我很有魅力 |
[43:56] | My aunt’s a Tea Lady. | 我姑姑是送茶的太太 |
[43:58] | Well, that’s nothing to brag about. | 这没什么好吹嘘的 |
[44:00] | Well, she’s very poor and you’re very rich… | 她非常地穷 你一直告诉我你多有钱 |
[44:02] | …or so you keep telling me. | |
[44:03] | Oh, yes, I have simply pots of money. | 没错,我有花不完的钱 |
[44:07] | Well then… | 那么… 老鼠 |
[44:16] | -Mole! -Oh… oh, Ratty. | |
[44:18] | We’re, we’re nearly there. | 就快要挖到了 我可以听见地上有蟾蜍的声音 |
[44:20] | I could hear Toad’s voice right above me. | |
[44:22] | Well done, Mole! | 做得好,鼹鼠 |
[44:30] | Well, come on then! | 让我们去救他吧 |
[44:31] | Oh, Ratty… | 老鼠… |
[44:33] | This was your idea, Mole. | 这可是你的主意,鼹鼠 |
[44:35] | -Yes, but… -We can’t just leave… | 没错,但是… 我们可不能就这样 让蟾蜍被关在里面 让他对黄鼠狼炸掉蟾蜍大宅 一筹莫展 |
[44:36] | Toad in there… twiddling his thumbs… | |
[44:39] | …while the Weasels blow up Toad Hall. | |
[44:45] | You don’t expect me to dress up like that? | 你该不会是要我穿成那样吧 那你就在这里 等黄鼠狼炸掉蟾蜍大宅好了 |
[44:47] | Oh… well then you can sit here twiddling your thumbs… | |
[44:50] | …while the Weasels blow up Toad Hall. | |
[44:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不… |
[44:56] | Here’s your five guineas. | 这里是你的金币 |
[44:59] | Right… that off. | 好了,脱掉吧 |
[45:01] | Careful with that, it’s all me money in it. | 小心点 我全部剩下来的钱都在那里面 |
[45:03] | What’s left of it. | |
[45:12] | Oh, Ratty, there are two women with him. | 老鼠,蟾蜍旁边有两个女生 |
[45:16] | Two women? What are they doing? | 两个女生?她们在做什么 |
[45:19] | Taking his clothes off. | 在脱他的衣服 |
[45:21] | What? | 什么 把这个脱掉 |
[45:30] | Now they’re dressing him up in women’s clothing. | 现在她们要他穿上女生的衣服 |
[45:34] | Perhaps it’s some sort of torture. | 也许这是一种酷刑? |
[45:38] | There… spitting image. | 好了,像同个模子打出来的 |
[45:40] | I don’t look like that! | 我才不像那样 |
[45:42] | Oh, it’s me doesn’t look like that! | 我才不像你这样 |
[45:43] | -Oh, shut up. -Now… | 闭嘴,现在… |
[45:44] | you tie auntie up while I make sure the coast is clear. | 你先把姑姑绑起来 我去看看有没有人在 |
[45:48] | If I thought I looked that ugly, | 如果我长得这么丑 |
[45:51] | I would be more than happy to stay in jail. | 那还不如就待在监狱里算了 |
[45:56] | And don’t forget to gag her. | 不要忘记堵住她的嘴 |
[45:57] | Nothing would give me greater pleasure. | 我非常地乐意 |
[46:01] | I mean, talk about the back of a bus. | 现在坦白一点地说 |
[46:03] | I’m surprised people don’t catch you to Trafalgar Square! | 我还真意外他们没有 把你送去特拉法加广场 |
[46:05] | Silence, old hag. Your cries are of no avail… | 别说了,老女巫 你再怎么喊也没有用 |
[46:08] | …against the desperate Toad! | 绝望的蟾蜍是不会心软的 蟾蜍 谁在那里 |
[46:13] | -Toad! -Who’s that? | |
[46:15] | -It’s me. -Ratty, | 是我 老鼠,你在那里做什么 |
[46:17] | what on earth are you doing there? | |
[46:18] | Rescuing you, come on! | 来救你,快过来 |
[46:20] | Oh, don’t need rescuing, old chap. | 我不需要你救,老朋友 我自己有个聪明的逃脱计画 |
[46:22] | Got a clever plan all worked out meself. | |
[46:25] | But, Toady, all you’ve got to do is follow me. | 但是蟾蜍…你只要跟著我 鼹鼠已经挖好地道了 |
[46:27] | Mole’s built this tunnel. | |
[46:28] | Oh, a tunnel’s no way for an animal of my mettle to escape. | 像我这样勇敢的动物 不适合从地道逃走 |
[46:33] | Us Toads do things with a bit more dash! | 我们蟾蜍会更勇猛的 |
[46:36] | A bit more… zing! | 更加耀眼的离开这里 |
[46:39] | Toad! | 蟾蜍 |
[46:41] | -Yes? -Good luck, Toad. | 怎么了 祝你好运,蟾蜍 |
[46:43] | Oh, right, thanks a lot. | 没错,谢了 |
[47:18] | If it isn’t my sweetheart! | 这不是我的小甜心吗 |
[47:20] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你想要喝杯茶吗 |
[47:22] | Where’s my kiss? | 我的吻呢 |
[47:23] | Kiss? I’ll give you a thump. | 吻?给你一拳吧 |
[47:25] | Oi, well, you always give me a kiss. | 你之前都会给我亲一下的 |
[47:27] | Must be mad! | 这真是疯了 |
[47:29] | You’re not quite yourself today, are you, Granny? | 你今天感觉有点不对劲 |
[47:32] | On the contrary… I’m more myself than usual today. | 相反来说,我今天感觉好得很 |
[47:34] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[47:35] | Because when I’m really myself… | 因为我今天… 怎么 |
[47:37] | -Yes? -…I give cheeky guards… | 我要给不要脸的警卫 一些特别的待遇 什么东西 |
[47:39] | -…something special. -And what is that? | |
[47:41] | My warmest regards. | 我最温暖的祝福 |
[47:47] | Oh, cripes! | 天啊 |
[48:09] | Stop…! | 站住 给我站住 站住… |
[48:24] | That way. Come on, men! | 过来这里 |
[48:31] | Come back here you slimy green bounder! | 给我回来,你这个讨厌鬼 |
[48:42] | Stop right there! | 站住不要动 |
[48:44] | You can’t escape! | 你逃不走的 |
[48:46] | Oh, nincompoops! | 一群笨蛋 |
[48:52] | Oh, that is gross! | 那真恶心 |
[48:54] | Disgusting! | 真让人反胃 |
[49:01] | Oh, hello, you fellows. | 你好,朋友们 |
[49:06] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[49:10] | Why on earth did you insist on escaping on your own? | 你为什么坚持要自己逃走? |
[49:13] | You don’t think I’d stay there twiddling my thumbs… | 对于黄鼠狼要炸掉蟾蜍大宅 |
[49:15] | …while the Weasels blow up Toad Hall, do you? | 你觉得我会感到一筹莫展吗 |
[49:18] | No… no, of course not. | 不,当然不会 |
[49:26] | Er, three to Toad-in-the-World. First class. | 三张头等厢的票 |
[49:29] | First class is five and nine pence each, Granny. | 头等厢一个人要59便士 |
[49:32] | Five and nine pence! | 59便士 |
[49:33] | Oh, that’s nothing to me, I can assure you. | 别担心,这对我来说不算什么 |
[49:35] | I’ve got it right here… in my… wallet. | 我的皮夹…应该在这里 |
[49:40] | Oh, do get a move on, madam. | 拜托动作快一点,女士 |
[49:42] | Look here, my man. | 听著,好心人 |
[49:43] | Uh, give me the tickets now… | 先给我票 我明天再把钱拿给你 |
[49:45] | …and I’ll send the money on tomorrow. | |
[49:47] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[49:48] | But this is an emergency! | 但这很紧急 请借过,女士 |
[49:50] | Excuse me, madam. | |
[49:52] | Look out! | 看那边 |
[49:54] | The hounds of the law! | 法律的看门狗来了 |
[49:55] | -Sshhh, Toad! -Oh, save me, Ratty! | 蟾蜍小声点 救救我,老鼠 |
[49:57] | Come on, come on. | 走这边,来吧 他一定在这附近 |
[50:14] | I can’t go in there! | 我不能进去那里 |
[50:26] | What are we going to do, Ratty? | 我们应该怎么办?老鼠 |
[50:28] | I’ll never see Toad Hall again except… | 我再也不能看到蟾蜍大宅了 只能见到那些残骸 |
[50:31] | …as a heap of rubble! | |
[50:39] | Oh, I’m so sorry, madam. | 我很抱歉,女士 我没有看到你在那里 |
[50:41] | I didn’t see you there. | |
[50:43] | I’m a poor old Tea Lady who’s lost all her money… | 我只是个贫穷的送茶太太 全部的钱都被偷了 |
[50:47] | …and unless I get back tonight, I’ll lose my home as well. | 除非今晚及时回到家 要不然连家也没了 |
[50:51] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 这真是糟透了 |
[50:54] | Our wicked landlord is going to blow it up! | 那恐怖的房东要炸了我家 我可以让你和孩子们 坐上我的火车 |
[50:59] | No! I’ll let you and your children ride up in my cab. | |
[51:02] | Children! | 孩子们? |
[51:04] | Ride in your cab? Oh, rather! | 坐火车?真是太好了 |
[51:08] | It’s strictly against regulations but… hey, hey, hey, hang on! | 虽然这会违反规定,但是… 慢一点 |
[51:12] | No room for you, cod face! | 坐下一班吧,鳕鱼脸 |
[51:14] | -Cod face? -Toad! | 鳕鱼脸? 蟾蜍 |
[51:16] | Toad? Here, wait! | 蟾蜍? 在那里等等 |
[51:18] | Oh, yipes! How does this thing work? | 糟了,这东西要怎么开 |
[51:20] | Don’t touch anything! Wait! | 不要碰任何东西,等等 |
[51:32] | Oh, faster, faster. Make it go faster! | 快一点,再开快一点 |
[51:36] | Toad, you’re supposed to be our mother. | 蟾蜍,你扮演的是我们的妈妈 |
[51:38] | Oh, phooey! | 小孩不要吵 |
[51:45] | Why is that man waving at us? | 为什么那个人要和我们挥手? |
[51:48] | Stop this train! | 把火车停下来 |
[51:51] | Crickey, they’re on the train! | 糟了,他们在火车上 |
[51:53] | Who’s on the train? | 谁在火车上? |
[51:55] | Stop this train! | 把火车停下来 我最好去看看他们要什么 |
[51:58] | Hmm… I’d better see what they want. | |
[52:00] | Oh, no. No, don’t stop the train… | 不行,不能停 好心的火车司机先生 |
[52:02] | …good, tender hearted Mr. Engine Driver. | |
[52:05] | You’d better tell me what’s going on. | 你们最好告诉我 这是怎么一回事 |
[52:08] | Alas, I’m not the simple Tea Lady I appear to be. | 其实我并不是送茶太太 |
[52:11] | And we are certainly not his children. | 我们绝对不是他的小孩 |
[52:14] | I am a Toad. | 我是蟾蜍 |
[52:16] | The well-known and popular Mr. Toad. | 非常有名望的地主,蟾蜍先生 |
[52:18] | A landed proprietor. | |
[52:20] | And, and who are they? | 那他们是谁? |
[52:21] | My evil-hearted tormentors… | 邪恶折磨人… 要把我抓回去地牢的人 |
[52:23] | …who wish to drag me back to their loathsome dungeon. | |
[52:27] | A jailbird, eh? | 逃狱是吧 |
[52:29] | All I did was borrow a motor car. | 我只不过是借开一台车 |
[52:32] | I don’t hold with motor cars. | 我不是很喜欢车子 |
[52:34] | Oh, neither do I! | 我也不喜欢 |
[52:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[52:42] | They’ve no respect for public transport, that lot. | 他们一点也不尊敬大众运输 他们只在乎那些车子 |
[52:45] | All they care about is motor cars. | |
[52:47] | Well, nobody shoots at my engine! | 没有人可以对我的引擎开枪 |
[52:50] | Oi… stop that! | 住手 |
[52:52] | Stop this train! | 把火车停下来 |
[52:57] | That paintwork’s brand new! | 这才刚漆好的 |
[53:01] | I’ll show them! | 我会好好教训你们 |
[53:04] | I’ll teach you to shoot at my train! | 告诉你们在火车上不能开枪 |
[53:14] | Motorists! | 爱车子的狂热者 |
[53:16] | Headlight flashers! | 车灯在闪了 |
[53:19] | Look out! | 小心 |
[53:20] | I’ll show you road lovers. | 我要给你们一个教训 把我的火车还给我 |
[53:24] | Hey, hey… you bring back my train, you! | |
[53:28] | We’ve lost the driver. | 驾驶没了 |
[53:30] | Yippee! | |
[53:32] | I found it, I found it! | 我找到了 |
[53:34] | What, the brake? | 找到刹车了吗 |
[53:35] | No, the accelerator! | 不,是加速器 |
[53:38] | Toad, no! | 蟾蜍,不 |
[53:43] | Leave it to me, I’ll get them. | 让我来,我会抓到他们的 |
[53:53] | Keep me covered, Moley! | 掩护我,鼹鼠 |
[53:56] | I can’t throw for toffee. | 我连糖果都不会丢 |
[53:58] | Just throw it! | 尽管丢就好 |
[54:01] | 80 miles an hour! | 时速80哩 |
[54:08] | -Sorry! -84 miles an hour! | 抱歉 时速80哩,85哩 不知道可不可以达到一百? |
[54:10] | 85. I wonder if it’ll go 100? | |
[54:18] | Look out! | 小心 |
[54:19] | Stop that or I’ll shoot. | 住手,要不然我要开枪了 |
[54:21] | Oh, I wonder what that does? | 不知道这是什么? |
[54:23] | I have given you the official warning. | 我正式地警告你 |
[54:28] | It’s the brake! | 原来是刹车 蟾蜍 |
[54:29] | Toad! | |
[54:34] | Mole, come and give me a hand. | 鼹鼠,来把我拉上去 |
[54:35] | I can’t! | 我不行 |
[54:37] | Yes, you can Mole. | 你可以的,鼹鼠 |
[54:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[54:45] | 91, 92. | 91哩,92哩 为什么不能再快一点? |
[54:47] | Why won’t it go any faster? | |
[54:58] | Oh, crikey! | 天啊,我做了什么 |
[55:00] | What have I done now? | |
[55:01] | Er, Ratty. | 老鼠 |
[55:04] | Hang on, Mole. | 撑一下,鼹鼠 等一下 救我 你要做什么 过来 |
[55:20] | 95, 96. | 95哩,96哩 终于加快了,太好了 |
[55:22] | Hey, it is going faster. Hooray! | |
[55:25] | Oh, come on, come on! | 再快一点 |
[55:30] | I’m so sorry, Ratty. | 我很抱歉,老鼠 |
[55:32] | You did your best, Moley. | 你已经尽力了,鼹鼠 |
[55:35] | Poop-poop! | |
[55:37] | I always mess things up. | 我只会把事情搞砸 |
[55:39] | All right, you two… hands up. | 好了,你们两个…把手举起来 救命,救救我们 |
[55:54] | 120 miles an hour! Hooray! | 一百二十哩,好棒 这真是太棒了,老鼠 |
[55:58] | This is fantastic, Ratty. | |
[56:00] | Ratty! | 老鼠…你去哪里了?老鼠 |
[56:02] | Hey, Ratty. Ratty, where are you? | |
[56:05] | Ratty! Poop-poop! Poop-poop. | |
[56:25] | Poop-poop. | |
[56:27] | Poop-poop. | |
[56:32] | Oh, nobody knew how to catch him | 没有人知道怎么抓住他 |
[56:34] | So clever and nimble-toed | 聪明灵敏的蟾蜍 |
[56:37] | They couldn’t snitch or snatch him | 他们永远也抓不到 那难以捉摸的蟾蜍先生 |
[56:39] | that elusive Mr. Toad. | |
[56:48] | Right. | 好…现在我们最好去找獾过来 |
[56:50] | We’d better go and find Badger. | |
[56:52] | Some way… | |
[56:54] | Moley! | 鼹鼠 鼹鼠 |
[56:58] | Mole! | 鼹鼠 |
[57:00] | Moley! | 鼹鼠 |
[57:03] | I’m not brave like you, Ratty. | 我不像你这么勇敢,老鼠 |
[57:05] | Or strong and fierce like Badger. | 也不像獾,这么强壮和凶猛 |
[57:08] | You were very brave, Moley. | 你刚才很勇敢,鼹鼠 |
[57:11] | I’m just a spineless nobody. | 我只是胆小的家伙 你不需要我这种朋友 |
[57:13] | You don’t want someone like me as a friend. | |
[57:15] | Moley! | 鼹鼠 |
[57:16] | I’m going home, Ratty… I’m sorry. | 我要回家去了 老鼠,我很抱歉 |
[57:20] | Moley! | 鼹鼠 |
[57:29] | Oh, ouch, Bother! | 好痛,可恶 |
[57:37] | Going ‘home’ are we, Toad? | 要回家去吗?蟾蜍 |
[57:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[57:41] | Better hurry, I’ll be setting soon. | 最好快一点,我就要下山了 |
[57:44] | How far is it to Toad Hall? | 还有多远才到蟾蜍大宅? 还很远 |
[57:47] | Oh, a long way yet. | |
[57:52] | Yes, I can see everything from up here. | 我可以从这里看见所有事情 |
[57:54] | That’s the great thing about being… | 这就是当太阳的好处 |
[57:57] | The Sun. | |
[58:02] | Can you see what those Weasels are up to? | 你可以看见 那些黄鼠狼要做什么吗 |
[58:05] | They’re putting the dynamite into Toad Hall. | 他们在搬炸药进入蟾蜍大宅 |
[58:08] | Dynamite! | 炸药 我要开始西落了 |
[58:11] | Oh… I’m beginning to set. | |
[58:15] | All is lost… Wretched Toad! | 全部都完了,可怜的蟾蜍 |
[58:19] | Shouldn’t have gone around stealing motor cars. | 你不应该去偷车子开的 我没有 |
[58:21] | -Didn’t. -You did. | 你有 |
[58:23] | Didn’t! | 没有 |
[58:24] | I saw it all… did. | 我都看到了,你有 |
[58:27] | Oh, go away! | 离我远点 |
[58:28] | Not until it’s time. | 时间还没到 |
[58:35] | Toad’s luck holds again. | 蟾蜍的好运还没有用光 |
[58:36] | I’ll spin them one of my highly sophisticated yarns. | 我会用巧妙的谎言 来骗住他们的 |
[58:53] | Oh, help! | 救命 |
[58:55] | I’m a poor old Tea Lady who can’t… | 我是个可怜的送茶太太 |
[58:58] | Oh, yipes! It’s you lot! | 可恶,是你们 |
[59:00] | Toad… what are you doing out of jail? | 蟾蜍,你怎么不在监狱里? |
[59:03] | Huh, I escaped by great daring and cleverness. | 我利用自己的聪明才智 逃出来了 |
[59:06] | And I demand you hand back Toad Hall immediately! | 我命令你立刻还给我蟾蜍大宅 |
[59:08] | Of course, it’s all yours. | 当然,本来就是你的 |
[59:12] | We were just looking after it for you, Toady, | 我们只是在帮你看房子 蟾蜍,因为你人在监狱里 |
[59:14] | while you were in jail. | |
[59:15] | -Oh, thanks. -Toad? | 谢了 蟾蜍 怎么了 你为什么要穿成这样? 我是伪装大师 把大家都给骗倒了 |
[59:17] | -Yes? -Why are you dressed like this? | |
[59:20] | Oh, master of disguise… fooled everyone! | |
[59:23] | You’re a clever one and no mistake, Toad. | 你真的非常地聪明,蟾蜍 |
[59:25] | Yes. Drove a train! Just like that! | 当然,我还会开火车 轻而易举 是吗 |
[59:27] | Did you? Well, we’ve got a new motor… | 我们刚好引进了新的汽车 你可以帮我们测试看看 |
[59:30] | …we’d like you to… test for us. | |
[59:32] | A new motor? Oh, rather! | 新车?太好了 |
[59:34] | -Well, it’s got a motor. -Oh, sort of experimental, is it? | 里面是有引擎 所以是实验性质吗 |
[59:36] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[59:38] | Oh, yipes! | |
[59:41] | Poop-poop! | |
[1:00:12] | Badger!? | 獾? |
[1:00:15] | Yesterday Mole End. | 昨天毁了鼹鼠的家 |
[1:00:18] | Tomorrow Toad Hall. | 明天要炸了蟾蜍大宅 |
[1:00:21] | Today they’re in the Wild Wood. | 今天则轮到森林这里 |
[1:00:24] | No… no, I can’t have that. | 不…我不能让这事发生 |
[1:00:29] | Oh, no. | 绝对不行 |
[1:00:45] | Oh, funny looking motor? How’s it work? | 这车子长得很有趣 是怎么运转的? |
[1:00:48] | Let me show you, Toad. | 让我来告诉你,蟾蜍 |
[1:00:50] | This motor drives this wheel here. | 这个引擎会转动这个轮轴 |
[1:00:55] | That turns the axle… | 然后将连接在这里的… 刀子通通运转起来 |
[1:00:57] | …attached to which are these blades here. | |
[1:01:00] | Oh, yes, I see. | 我了解了 |
[1:01:01] | They rotate and the screw squeezes the raw material… | 刀子会旋转 将所有放进的东西通通绞碎 |
[1:01:06] | …through those holes. | 从这边的洞就可以了 |
[1:01:08] | Oh, sort of mincing machine, is it? | 像是某种碎肉机? |
[1:01:11] | Smart fellow. | 你真聪明 |
[1:01:13] | Yes, always was rather quick on the uptake. | 是啊,我脑筋动得很快 |
[1:01:15] | Er, but tell me, where do I fit in? | 但是我要坐在哪里开? 这里好冷 我感觉不到脚了 至少你还有酒 我感觉不到我的脚 他们都喝醉了 |
[1:02:00] | They’re all drunk! | |
[1:02:01] | Good. Then they won’t be expecting anyone. | 很好,这样他们 就无法察觉我们来了 |
[1:02:05] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[1:02:12] | I say! | 真有你的,獾 |
[1:02:14] | Badger! | |
[1:02:23] | Hang on a sec, Badger. | 等一下,獾 |
[1:02:27] | What on earth are you doing, Rat? | 你在做什么?老鼠 |
[1:02:29] | Just confusing the Weasels. | 只是要混淆黄鼠狼 |
[1:02:53] | I tried to be like you, Ratty… | 我试著要像你一样勇敢,老鼠 |
[1:02:56] | …but I’m not. | 但是我没有办法 |
[1:02:58] | I belong here. Underground. | 我属于这里,黑暗的地底 |
[1:03:03] | Teatime. | 下午茶时间 |
[1:03:10] | Teatime. | 下午茶时间 |
[1:03:17] | I’m so sorry, Ratty… | 我很抱歉,老鼠 |
[1:03:20] | …my dear friend. | 我亲爱的朋友 |
[1:03:49] | You’re missing the party. | 你们错过了派对 |
[1:03:50] | -Evening, friend. -Funny looking Weasels! | 晚安 长得很奇怪的黄鼠狼 |
[1:03:57] | Here, you’re not Weasels at all. | 什么?你们根本不是黄鼠狼 |
[1:03:59] | Well, who are they then? | 那他们又是谁? |
[1:04:05] | You can get that off with a little bit of salt. | 你需要一点盐巴 来把这污垢弄掉 |
[1:04:08] | Let’s find the Chief Weasel. | 让我们去找首领 |
[1:04:10] | He’s right behind you! | 他就站在你们后面 |
[1:04:25] | What under earth! | 这是什么 |
[1:04:29] | Dog food factory? | 狗肉罐头工厂? |
[1:04:31] | They destroyed my home… | 他们毁了我的家,然后盖了… 一个狗肉罐头工厂 |
[1:04:33] | …to build a… dog food factory! | |
[1:04:42] | Move it! | 走快点 |
[1:04:44] | Come on! Get in. | 快点,进去 |
[1:05:16] | Dog food factory! | 狗肉罐头工厂… |
[1:05:19] | Dog food factory! | |
[1:05:23] | No! Desist! Help! | 不,住手,救命 |
[1:05:25] | We want you to see how the mincer works, Toad… | 我们希望你能和我们说明 绞肉机怎么运转,蟾蜍 |
[1:05:28] | …from the inside! | 从内部讲起 |
[1:05:30] | Fly eater! | 吃苍蝇的家伙 |
[1:05:32] | Pond lover! | 喜欢池塘的家伙 |
[1:05:36] | Put me down! | 把我放下来,住手 |
[1:05:38] | Stop! | |
[1:05:40] | Whoa… put me down! | 放我下来,不 |
[1:05:44] | Oh, no! | |
[1:05:57] | Wait! | 等等 我带来更好的食材了 |
[1:06:03] | I’ve got a better recipe! | |
[1:06:06] | Put them all in together. | 把他们全部都放在一起 |
[1:06:09] | Ooh-la-la! Tres haute cuisine! | 天啊,是混合肉团 |
[1:06:12] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:06:14] | You know… you’ve convinced me. | 知道吗?你们已经说服我了 |
[1:06:16] | I’m not going to blow up Toad Hall tomorrow after all. | 我决定明天不炸毁蟾蜍大宅了 |
[1:06:20] | I’m gonna blow it up tonight! | 今天晚上就动手 |
[1:06:25] | Make them into sausages and slice them up! | 把他们做成香肠再切开 不 放我们下来 停下来 |
[1:06:56] | Stop it. No, stop it! I insist! | 不,住手,我叫你们住手 (停止运转) 不是坏了吧,不…快下去… 救命,救救我 |
[1:08:08] | Help me! | |
[1:08:11] | Oh, it’s right. | 这真是… 好吧 |
[1:08:37] | Better put that down before someone gets hurt, Moley. | 你最好把它放下来 以免伤到人了,鼹鼠 |
[1:08:41] | I’ll shoot! | 我会开枪的 但是你只能开一枪 赶快把枪给我 我们就还是好朋友 |
[1:08:43] | But you’ve only got one shot. | |
[1:08:46] | Now give me the gun… | |
[1:08:47] | …and we’ll all be friends. | |
[1:08:49] | Friends! | 朋友?我以为你说 世界上没有这种东西 |
[1:08:51] | I thought you said there was no such thing. | |
[1:08:53] | Oh, come on! That was just an intro to a song. | 拜托,那只是唱歌前的话而已 |
[1:08:57] | You destroyed my home to build a dog meat factory! | 你毁了我的家 就为了盖这个狗肉罐头工厂 |
[1:09:00] | The area needs one. | 是这个地区的需求 我们的市场调查显示… |
[1:09:03] | Our market research shows… | |
[1:09:04] | You put my friends in a mincer! | 你还把我的朋友放进绞肉机 |
[1:09:06] | Just a harmless joke. | 只是个无伤大雅的玩笑 |
[1:09:08] | Mole! | 鼹鼠 |
[1:09:11] | Steady on! | 站稳了 |
[1:09:15] | I say… Badger! | 真有你的,獾 |
[1:09:18] | I… I’m not really a Weasel, no. I’m a Rabbit. | 我其实不是黄鼠狼 我是只兔子 |
[1:09:22] | They forced me to work here and, and you saved me. | 他们强迫我到这边工作 是你们救了我,谢谢 闭嘴,往前走 |
[1:09:24] | -Oh, thank you, thank you. -Shut up. Keep moving! | |
[1:09:26] | Auto? Oh good, we can drive home. | 自动车?我们可以开回家了 |
[1:09:30] | No! Don’t touch anything! | 不要碰任何东西 |
[1:09:43] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:10:04] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:10:07] | The Chief has an announcement to make. | 首领有话要对大家说 |
[1:10:09] | Yes, quiet. | 安静,首领有话要对大家说 |
[1:10:11] | The Chief has an announcement to make. | |
[1:10:12] | Shut up, Geoffrey! | 闭嘴,杰佛瑞 |
[1:10:14] | Gentlemen! | 各位 |
[1:10:15] | Fellow members of Weasel Development Limited! | 黄鼠狼发展公司的员工们 |
[1:10:19] | The dog food factory is in production… | 狗肉罐头工厂 在不久之前已经启动了 |
[1:10:23] | …as from a few moments ago! | |
[1:10:28] | The demolition of Toad Hall has been brought forward… | 蟾蜍大宅的炸毁计画 也提前到了今晚 |
[1:10:32] | …to tonight. | |
[1:10:37] | In its place… | 在这里,我们会盖个屠宰场 |
[1:10:38] | …we will build a slaughterhouse… | |
[1:10:42] | …capable of processing all forms of river dwelling life. | 专门处理河边的那些动物 |
[1:10:51] | Oh, settle down! | 冷静一点 |
[1:10:54] | In exactly… 15 minutes… | 就在15分钟后 |
[1:10:57] | Toad Hall will be… | 蟾蜍大宅就会成为历史了 |
[1:11:00] | …history! | |
[1:11:03] | You imbecile Toad! | 你这个笨蟾蜍 |
[1:11:05] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry! | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:11:07] | I am never going to try to help you ever again! | 我永远…再也不要去帮你了 |
[1:11:11] | God, Mummy Weasel, I’m going to get minced. | 天啊,老天爷啊 我就要被绞烂了 |
[1:11:19] | I’m blowing up this place in 10 minutes… | 在10分钟以内 我就把这里炸掉 |
[1:11:23] | …whether or not you lot are out of it! | 不管你们是不是还在里面 |
[1:11:27] | Chief, wait! | 首领,等等 大家有个小惊喜要给你 |
[1:11:29] | The boys have got a little surprise for you. | |
[1:11:33] | Surprise? | 小惊喜? 不能再等个10分钟吗 不,不行 我们觉得你会想要先看看 |
[1:11:35] | -It can wait 10 minutes. -No, no, no, | |
[1:11:37] | we think you’d like it now. | |
[1:11:40] | Help! | 救命,谁来停止这… |
[1:11:42] | Somebody stop the… | |
[1:11:58] | Oh, dear! Oh dear, I can’t throw for toffee. | 天啊,我连糖果都不会丢 |
[1:12:23] | Moley… did you do that? | 鼹鼠…是你做的吗 |
[1:12:28] | Yes, Rat. | 没错,老鼠 (生日快乐,首领) |
[1:12:43] | Happy birthday, Chief! | 生日快乐,首领 |
[1:12:46] | For he’s a jolly good weasel | 因为他是一只很棒的黄鼠狼 |
[1:12:48] | For he’s a jolly good weasel | 因为他是一只很棒的黄鼠狼 |
[1:12:51] | For he’s a jolly good weasel | 因为他是一只很棒的黄鼠狼 |
[1:12:55] | And so say all of us | 我们全都这样认为 |
[1:12:57] | Three cheers for the Chief. Hip hip! | 让我们敬首领三杯酒 大家一起来 |
[1:13:00] | Hooray! | |
[1:13:02] | How did you know it was my birthday? | 你们怎么知道今天是我的生日 |
[1:13:05] | Aren’t you going to blow them out? | 你不先吹熄蜡烛吗 |
[1:13:17] | Too bad you couldn’t stick around… | 太可惜你没办法再陪伴我们了 |
[1:13:20] | …because I’m in charge now! | 因为现在是我说了算 |
[1:13:24] | No, no, no… I’m in charge now. | 不,是我说了算 |
[1:13:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:28] | Grab them, boys! | 抓住他们,伙伴们 |
[1:13:33] | You devious… | 你这奸诈的… |
[1:13:39] | Too bad none of you could stick around! | 可惜的是 你们没有人说了算的 |
[1:13:41] | Did you let them in there? | 是你放他们进来的吗 |
[1:13:43] | Of course I didn’t! | 当然不是我 |
[1:13:46] | Oh, yes, you did! | 没错,就是你 |
[1:13:50] | Oh, no, I didn’t! | 不是我 |
[1:13:53] | Oh, bother! | 不需要 不是我 |
[1:13:54] | Didn’t! | |
[1:14:14] | -Did! -Didn’t! | 是你 不是我 |
[1:14:24] | It’s a pleasure to have you here, Mr. Badger | 是我的荣幸 有你在这里,獾先生 |
[1:14:28] | So good of you to ask me Mr. Toad | 很高兴你邀请我来,蟾蜍先生 |
[1:14:31] | And as for dear old Mole I’m so glad you left your home | 亲爱的鼹鼠 我很开心你来到这里 |
[1:14:35] | And came to join you here on your abode | 来到这里参观你的大宅 |
[1:14:39] | We were born on the same riverbank | 我们都是在河边出生 |
[1:14:42] | what’s mine is yours is his | 我的东西就是你的,也是他的 |
[1:14:46] | Raised where the willows dip into the water | 就在柳树河畔边长大 |
[1:14:49] | We get along like cheese and porter | 我们就像是起司和搬运工 |
[1:14:53] | Every morn we each give a thank | 每天早上我们都感谢 有这群朋友 |
[1:14:56] | For friends is what we is. | |
[1:15:08] | You’ve got it coming to you, you garbage! | 都是你们自找的… 你们这些垃圾 |
[1:15:12] | Helping each other like friends all | 彼此帮忙像朋友一样 |
[1:15:43] | Now, Toad, | 蟾蜍 |
[1:15:45] | you do the countdown. | 你会倒数吧 |
[1:15:48] | Why you, you, you, you Weasel! | 为什么要这样?你这只黄鼠狼 |
[1:15:52] | Come on, Toad, you can count down from 10, surely. | 拜托,蟾蜍 你应该会从十开始倒数吧 |
[1:15:56] | 10… nine… | 十、九… |
[1:15:59] | Where are you, Toad? | 你在哪里?蟾蜍 |
[1:16:01] | I’ll have to do it myself. | 那我只好自己来了 |
[1:16:03] | Eight, seven, six… | 八、七、六 |
[1:16:06] | Toad, can you hear? | 蟾蜍,听得见我吗?五… 只剩下四个数字 然后就要和蟾蜍大宅说再见了 |
[1:16:08] | Five. Only four to go… | |
[1:16:11] | …and it’s goodbye to Toad Hall. | |
[1:16:13] | Four… now what comes after four? | 四…之后是什么 |
[1:16:17] | Oh, I know… | 我知道,三…二…一 |
[1:16:18] | …three… two… one! | |
[1:16:24] | Blowing up Toad Hall is only the beginning! | 炸掉蟾蜍大宅只是个开端 |
[1:16:27] | You won’t recognize this dump when I’ve finished! | 等我完成后 你连碎片都不会认得的 |
[1:16:29] | But, but why? | 但是为什么? 为什么要毁掉美丽的地方? 为什么? 因为我会变得非常有钱 |
[1:16:30] | Why destroy this beautiful place? | |
[1:16:33] | Why? Because it’ll make me extremely rich. | |
[1:16:51] | Sorry, you couldn’t stick round for the fireworks. | 抱歉你看不到烟火了 |
[1:17:01] | Badger… Ratty… | 獾,老鼠,鼹鼠 赶快离开那里 |
[1:17:03] | Mole! Get out of there! | |
[1:17:07] | Every morn we each give a thank | 每天早上我们都会很感谢 |
[1:17:10] | That friends is what we is | 拥有这群好朋友 |
[1:17:14] | Ratty! Moley! Get out! | 鼹鼠,快离开 |
[1:17:20] | 10, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. | |
[1:17:36] | My friends! | 我的朋友,全部都是我的错 |
[1:17:38] | It’s all my fault. | |
[1:17:40] | Badger! Ratty! | 獾、老鼠、亲爱的鼹鼠 全部都是我的错 |
[1:17:42] | Dear Mole! | |
[1:17:44] | All my fault! | |
[1:17:55] | What the devil was that? | 刚刚那是什么声音 |
[1:17:59] | Well… looks as if we certainly confused those Weasels. | 看来我们真的 把黄鼠狼搞混淆了 |
[1:18:09] | You mean, you swapped the… | 你是说…你之前换了标签 |
[1:18:12] | …and they put the explosives in the dog meat factory… | 他们把炸药搬进了 狗肉罐头工厂 你真的很聪明,老鼠 |
[1:18:16] | …and then… | |
[1:18:17] | …oh… you clever old Ratty. | |
[1:18:20] | Oh, you did well, Rat. Oh boy, yeah! | 真的很厉害,老鼠,真有你的 |
[1:18:27] | And so, Toad Hall was saved by my daring and cleverness. | 就这样,蟾蜍大宅 由于我的聪明和才智得救了 |
[1:18:32] | I shall now narrate how I escaped from jail… | 我现在要讲述我逃狱的过程 |
[1:18:35] | …stole a train and… | 偷了一台火车… 以及一个人抵御了黄鼠狼 |
[1:18:37] | single-handedly defeated the Weasels’ plans… | |
[1:18:39] | …to destroy the Riverbank. | 不让他们的计谋成功 |
[1:18:43] | But first… a little song. | 但首先…我要唱首歌 |
[1:18:45] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 不,你不能 |
[1:18:48] | -Oh, hello you, chaps. -Toad, what are these? | 你好,朋友们 蟾蜍,这是什么 |
[1:18:50] | Oh, my invitation cards? Something wrong with them? | 我的邀请函 有什么问题吗 这些真可耻 |
[1:18:53] | They’re disgraceful. | |
[1:18:54] | Program of entertainment, speech by Toad. | 娱乐策划,蟾蜍的演讲 |
[1:18:58] | Song by Senor Enrico Toado. | 歌唱,由蟾蜍先生担任 |
[1:19:00] | Conjuring tricks. The Great Toadini. | 魔术,伟大的蟾蜍魔术师 |
[1:19:02] | Juggling, The Amazing Toadisto. | 戏法 不可思议的蟾蜍先生担任 |
[1:19:05] | Now look here, Toad… understand, | 听著,蟾蜍 没有所谓的演讲或唱歌 |
[1:19:06] | there are going to be no speeches and no songs. | |
[1:19:09] | Oh, mayn’t I sing them just one little one? | 难道我不能只唱一小段吗 |
[1:19:11] | Toady, you know your songs are just full of self-praise and Gas! | 蟾蜍 你知道你的歌都在赞讼你自己 吹捧 |
[1:19:14] | Now you’ve got to turn over a new leaf. | 现在你要有所改变了 |
[1:19:17] | For all our sakes. | 为了我们 |
[1:19:23] | My friends… | 朋友们 我是个自大又愚笨的蟾蜍 |
[1:19:24] | I am a proud and stupid Toad. | |
[1:19:28] | Henceforth, I will be very different. | 从今以后,我会改变自我 |
[1:19:31] | No more boasting, no more fads. | 不再自夸,或是有古怪的念头 |
[1:19:33] | I know now there’s more to life than motor cars. | 我知道生命中 还有比车子更重要的事情 |
[1:19:36] | I certainly hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:19:38] | Sing us a song, Mr. Toad! | 为我们唱首歌吧,蟾蜍先生 |
[1:19:42] | Er, no, no more songs. | 不,不唱歌了 |
[1:19:44] | Oh, go on, Mr. Toad! | 拜托,蟾蜍先生 |
[1:19:48] | Well… maybe just one little one. | 这…那就一首就好 |
[1:19:51] | No! Toad… | 不,蟾蜍 |
[1:19:53] | Come on, and, and you Moley. | 来吧,还有你,鼹鼠 |
[1:19:59] | We were born on the same riverbank | 我们都是在河边出生 |
[1:20:03] | What’s mine is yours is his | 我的东西是你的,也是他的 |
[1:20:07] | Raised where the willows dip into the water | 就在柳树河畔边长大 |
[1:20:10] | We get along like cheese and porter | 我们就像是起司和搬运工 |
[1:20:14] | Every morn we each give a thank | 每天早上我们都会感谢 |
[1:20:18] | For friends is what we is. | 拥有这群好朋友 |
[1:20:22] | We have sworn by the same riverbank | 我们在河畔边发誓 |
[1:20:25] | What’s mine is yours is his | 我的东西是你的,也是他的 |
[1:20:32] | Ah, Mr. Toad! | 蟾蜍先生 |
[1:20:34] | I’m afraid I can only get you the one. | 我只能提供给你最好的 |
[1:20:37] | Every morn we each give a thank | 每天早上我们都会感谢 |
[1:20:40] | For friends is what we is! | 拥有这群好朋友 |
[1:21:00] | It’s Toad! | 是蟾蜍 你们好,朋友们 |
[1:21:03] | Hello, you chaps! | |
[1:21:11] | Oh, sorry, you Rabbits! | 不好意思了,兔子们 |
[1:21:13] | That’s the last time I ever try to help that… that… | 这绝对是最后一次 我再也不帮… 真是奇迹 真是奇迹 你知道他很自负也很傲慢 总是在逆向道开车 从头到脚 很明显他只是笨蟾蜍 |
[1:21:18] | Poop-poop! | |
[1:21:39] | Careful, Toad! | 小心点,蟾蜍 心底深处有个声音 告诉你他是个朋友 在黑暗深处,有烛光不断闪耀 暴风雨的夜晚 燃起欢迎的炉火 这就是故事的结局 这就是朋友们带来的奇迹 在黑暗深处,有烛光不断闪耀 这就是奇迹… 世界上充满了陌生人 |
[1:22:29] | Oh, look at that! | 看看那个 |
[1:22:32] | Oh, God, how do you pull it up? Come on, up! | 天啊,这要怎么拉高? 拜托,再高一点 |
[1:22:36] | Just made it! | 刚好过了 当你被黑暗笼罩 天上没有一颗星星 等著你的朋友找到你 你就没事了 你就没事了 在黑暗深处,有烛光不断闪耀 暴风雨的夜晚 燃起欢迎的炉火 这就是故事的结局 这就是朋友们带来的奇迹 在黑暗深处,有烛光不断闪耀 这就是奇迹… 这就是奇迹 这就是奇迹 谢谢观赏 |