时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | That’s the witness all right, the one from the Barksdale case. | 这就是Barksdale案里的那个目击证人 |
[00:12] | Gant, William. 41 years. | Gant William 41岁 |
[00:15] | Single headshot, close range. | 头部中了一枪 近距离射击 |
[00:18] | Bullet pancaked on the inner skull. | 子弹卡在了颅内 |
[00:26] | – Ain’t necessarily what it looks like. – No? | – 也许没有你想的那么复杂 – 是么? |
[00:28] | A man’s walking down a street in West Baltimore. | 一个人走在西Baltimore的路上 |
[00:30] | That’ll catch you a bullet for a half-dozen reasons. | 有半打理由让你吃上一枪 |
[00:32] | Yeah, that it will. | 嗯 是啊 |
[00:34] | You run him for a sheet? | 查过他案底没? |
[00:35] | Yeah, a couple of disorderlies is all. | 有 只有几次妨碍治安罪 |
[00:37] | Guy works maintenance down at Poe Homes. | 这家伙是Poe Homes的维修工人 |
[00:39] | Lives alone, no wife, no kids. | 单身 没老婆 没孩子 |
[00:42] | Only time his name pops up on the courthouse computer… | 他的名字唯一一次出现在法院的电脑里 |
[00:44] | Is for being a state witness in Barlow’s case. | 就是作为Barlow案子里的公诉方证人 |
[00:46] | Otherwise, I don’t even make that connection. | 否则 我根本看不会往那儿想 |
[00:53] | I mean, you’ve got to admit… | 我是说 你得承认… |
[00:54] | It don’t make sense to ace this motherfucker after he done testified. | 没理由在他做完证后 再做了他 |
[00:57] | Sends a hell of a message though. | 但是给人看的意思不言而喻 |
[00:59] | He’s one hardheaded fuck in the Terrace | 他算是Terrace的一个老顽固吧 |
[01:01] | You can’t run off or buy out, right? | 赶不走 也收买不了 是吧? |
[01:03] | If your audience is the high-rise projects, | 如果是做给那些高层公寓里的人看 |
[01:05] | A move like this cuts right through the shit. | 这个举动简直是立竿见影 |
[01:07] | What are you gonna tell the major? | 你打算怎么对警司说 |
[01:09] | That I caught a stone fucking whodunit. | 我碰上了一件难啃的迷案 |
[01:12] | – Don’t soft-sell the witness angle. – Come on. | – 别轻易把目击证人这茬儿放过去 – 拜托 |
[01:15] | Why get the bosses riled before we know for sure? | 干嘛在我们认定之前 就先惹毛了老板? |
[01:18] | If I start talking shit that a witness got killed– | 如果我开口就说 这个证人被杀… |
[01:21] | – Bunk, tell him. – Why? | – Bunk 告诉他 – 为什么? |
[01:22] | Just cover yourself on this. | 这事上罩着自己一点 |
[01:24] | Jimmy, | 嘿 Jimmy |
[01:26] | You ain’t gonna do what I think? | 你不会是想干我在想的事吧? |
[01:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[01:32] | This shit is gonna jump up and bite you in your ass. | 这事会闹起来 反咬你一口 |
[01:35] | Just cover yourself. | 罩着自己一点吧 |
[01:38] | What the hell was that about? | 你们究竟搞什么名堂啊? |
[01:41] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:27] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:19] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天爷 |
[04:30] | Goddamn. | 该死的 |
[04:33] | Who do you got to fuck in this town to get a real office? | 你得搞上谁 才能得到一间真正的办公室? |
[04:37] | At least that works. | 起码那玩意儿还能响 |
[04:50] | It was for McNulty. | 那是找McNulty的 |
[04:56] | – I shouldn’t be here. – Then you shouldn’t. | – 我不该来这儿 – 那你别来啊 |
[04:58] | They killed a fucking witness out of your court. | 可他们在法庭外面杀了你的一个证人 |
[05:01] | Yeah, you told me. You did your civic duty. | 是的 你跟我说了 你尽了你的公民责任 |
[05:04] | Under the power vested in me by the circuit court for Baltimore city… | 依据Baltimore市巡回法庭赋予我的权力 |
[05:07] | I absolve you of all your sins, Detective McNulty. | 我宽恕你所有的罪孽 McNulty探员 |
[05:09] | You are my sin, you know that? | 你才是我的罪 你知道吗? |
[05:11] | For talking to you, my major is ready to cut my throat. | 因为告诉了你 我的警司准备对我抹脖子了 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Jimmy, you knew I was gonna make that call. Admit it. | 是啊 Jimmy 你料到我会打那通电话的 承认吧 |
[05:17] | I didn’t think you would straight-up | 可我没想到你会直言不讳 |
[05:18] | Hang me out on the line in a shitstorm. | 把我推出去 成了众矢之的 |
[05:22] | Look, it’s not like it was when I was a prosecutor. | 瞧 这跟我当检察官的时候不一样了 |
[05:24] | I’m a judge now, the rules are different. | 现在我是法官 规则变了 |
[05:26] | You missed a spot. | 有个地方没擦到 |
[05:28] | Yeah, what’s done is done. | 是的 木已成舟 |
[05:31] | Question is, what do you want me to do now? | 问题是 现在你想让我怎么办? |
[05:34] | I think you can leverage the Deputy Ops with a phone call. | 我觉得你可以打个电话 给副局施压 |
[05:36] | – He’s already detailed people. – Some detail. | – 他已经成立了专案组 – 什么小组啊 |
[05:39] | Asshole lieutenant thinks he can buy-bust his way to Avon Barksdale. | 狗屁的警督以为 他能通过”钓鱼”钓到Avon Barksdale |
[05:42] | You want leverage? | 你想要施压? |
[05:44] | We give the dead-witness angle to the newspapers. | 我们可以把证人被杀告诉报纸 |
[05:46] | Stir some real shit. | 搅个天翻地覆 |
[05:48] | No, that tips Barksdale that someone’s working him. | 不 那就等于给Barksdale暗示 有人在查他 |
[05:50] | – We don’t want to go public. – No? | – 我们不想公开 – 是么? |
[05:53] | Just put it to the Deputy Ops… | 只要告诉副局… |
[05:54] | You lost a witness who testified in your court. | 一个在你庭上作证的人死了 |
[05:57] | That forces the department to commit to the investigation. | 逼着当局去承诺彻查 |
[06:00] | And when you call Burrell this time, will you forget my fucking name? | 这次你再给Burrell打电话 能不能拜托别提我这该死的名字? |
[06:10] | Hey. You missed a spot. | 嘿 你漏了一个地方 |
[06:13] | Why don’t you fucking do it? | 它妈的你怎么不拖? |
[06:15] | Seniority. | 辈分摆在这儿 |
[06:32] | You found us. | 你找到我们了 |
[06:33] | Wasn’t easy. | 不容易啊 |
[06:35] | You asked for these guys? | 你要来的人? |
[06:36] | I asked for more manpower. | 我要的是多点人手 |
[06:41] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[06:51] | What the fuck…. | 搞什么飞机… |
[06:55] | Sir, l– | 长官 我… |
[06:57] | He was showing me the trigger pull on his Glock. | 他在给我看他Glock(自动手枪)的扳机 |
[06:59] | And he was just– | 他就这么… |
[07:02] | Detective? | 探员? |
[07:03] | Officer Pryzbylewski shot the wall, Lieutenant. | Pryzbylewski警员开枪打中了墙壁 警督 |
[07:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:08] | Why did you shoot the wall, Officer Pryzbylewski? | 你干嘛冲墙开枪 Pryzbylewski警员? |
[07:11] | I was just showing Carv how my trigger pull is light, you know. | 我只是想给Carv看看我的扳扣有多轻巧 |
[07:15] | I got it so it’s real light. | 所以证明真的很轻巧 |
[07:17] | He took the clip out, boss. | 他卸下弹夹的 老板 |
[07:19] | But not the one in the chamber. | 但不是枪膛里的那条 |
[07:21] | No, I forgot the one in the chamber, | 不 我忘记了在枪膛里的 |
[07:24] | And…. | 而且… |
[07:27] | Shit, I’m sorry, lieutenant. | 该死的 对不起 警督 |
[07:30] | You want him to write on it? | 你想让他打报告吗? |
[07:32] | Write on what? | 打什么报告? |
[07:33] | You let one go, you got to write. | 你开了一枪 就得打报告 |
[07:34] | You got to justify the use of deadly force. | 为你使用致命武器正名 |
[07:38] | Against a plaster wall. | 朝一堵石灰墙而已 |
[07:41] | It’s an accident, okay? Give me a fucking break already. | 不过是个意外 好吧 它妈的让我喘口气吧 |
[07:45] | Your name is what? | 你叫什么? |
[07:46] | Pryzbylewski Pryzbylewski. | |
[07:50] | From Auto Unit, right? | 从车管队(专门调查汽车犯罪)那调来的 对吧? |
[07:52] | Cantrell sent you. | Cantrell调派的你 |
[07:55] | Not exactly. | 不全对 |
[07:56] | Lt. Cantrell | Cantrell警督 他… |
[07:58] | He sent me to Casualty Section a couple months back. | 几个月前 他调我去了事故科 |
[08:01] | And I asked out of Casualty. | 我请求离开那里 |
[08:07] | You came here from Casualty Section? | 你是从事故科转过来的? |
[08:12] | Man, these shits is right, yo. | 哥们 这东西超正点 |
[08:19] | It’s good with the hot sauce, too. | 蘸点辣酱也很好吃 |
[08:21] | Most definite. | 当然 |
[08:23] | Dee, want some nuggets? | Dee 要来点麦乐鸡吗? |
[08:25] | No, go ahead, man. | 不了 你们吃吧 |
[08:26] | Man, whoever invented these, he off the hook. | 伙计 谁发明了这玩意 谁就发了 |
[08:30] | Word! | 说得好! |
[08:31] | Motherfucker got the bone all the way out the damn chicken. | 狗娘养的居然把鸡里的骨头全抽了出来 |
[08:35] | Till he came along, niggas be chewing on drumsticks and shit… | 在他之前 大家还在啃鸡腿… |
[08:37] | Getting their fingers all greasy. | 把手指弄得油腻腻的 |
[08:40] | He said “Later” to the bone. | 他对骨头说”别了” |
[08:42] | Nugget that meat up and make some real money. | 做出了麦乐鸡 挣到了大钱 |
[08:45] | You think the man got paid? | 你觉得那人有钱拿? |
[08:46] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:47] | Man who invented these. | 那个发明这些小吃的 |
[08:49] | Shit, he richer than a motherfucker. | 操 他娘的比谁都有钱 |
[08:50] | Why? You think he get a percentage? | 为什么? 你觉得他拿到了分成? |
[08:54] | Why not? | 为什么没呢? |
[08:55] | Nigga, please, the man who invented them things… | 哥们 拜托 发明了这些东西的人 |
[08:58] | Just some sad-ass down at the basement of McDonald’s… | 不过是在麦当劳的地下室里窝着的倒霉蛋 |
[09:01] | Thinking up some shit to make money for the real players. | 想着搞出新点子 卖给真正的主来捞钱 |
[09:03] | – No man, that ain’t right. – Fuck right. | – 不 伙计 不对 – 妈的有什么不对 |
[09:06] | It ain’t about right, it’s about money. | 管它对不对 要紧的是钱 |
[09:08] | You think Ronald McDonald gonna go down that basement and say, | 你觉得Ronald McDonald会跑到地下室说 |
[09:11] | “Mr. Nugget, you the bomb. | “鸡块先生 你真牛叉” |
[09:14] | “We selling chicken faster than you can tear the bone out. | “我们卖鸡的速度比你剔骨的速度还快” |
[09:17] | “So, I’m gonna write my clowny-ass name on this fat-ass check for you.” | “所以 我要在这张给你的大支票上签上我滑稽的名字” |
[09:21] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[09:23] | The nigger who invented them things… | 发明了它们的家伙… |
[09:25] | Still working in the basement for regular wage… | 仍旧在地下室里 为了份普通的工资卖命… |
[09:27] | Thinking of some shit to make the fries taste better some shit like that. | 琢磨着有什么法子 能让薯条吃上去更脆之类的… |
[09:31] | Believe. | 相信吧 |
[09:36] | He still had the idea, though. | 但点子还是他想的 |
[09:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:47] | Polk and Pat Mahone. | Polk和Pat Mahone |
[09:49] | – A couple of drunks from Property. – I don’t know them. | – 两个物管科(管理扣押的物品)来的家伙 – 我不认识他们 |
[09:51] | Why would you? They haven’t made a case in 10 years. | 你们怎么会认识 他们10年没办过案子了 |
[09:54] | Also got handed some kid named Prezbelowski or Prezbelewski– | 还有个小毛孩 叫Prezbelowski 或者是Prezbelewski… |
[09:58] | Pryzbylewski, him, I know. | Pryzbylewski 我知道他 |
[10:00] | Yeah? Why was he in Casualty Section? | 是吗? 他怎么去的事故科? |
[10:03] | He shot up his own car. You remember? | 他打中了自己的车 记得吗? |
[10:06] | He did what? | 他干了什么? |
[10:07] | He fired two clips into an unmarked car, | 他朝一辆没有标志的车开了两梭 |
[10:09] | Somewhere out in West Baltimore. | 就在Baltimore西区某个地方 |
[10:11] | Called in a Signal 13 on the radio, like he was under fire from a sniper. | 还向电台请求支援 搞得像是受到了狙击 (讯号13:请求支援) |
[10:15] | You didn’t hear about that? | 你居然没听说过? |
[10:17] | He stuck to his story for half a day, | 他坚称了半天 |
[10:19] | Until Ballistics matched the bullet to his off-duty weapon. | 直到弹道科发现 子弹来自他的非当班手枪 |
[10:22] | We almost indicted him for false report. | 我们差点以报假案起诉他 |
[10:24] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没呢? |
[10:25] | He’s got some kind of suction with the Mayor’s office. I’m no exactly. | 他和市长办公室有点瓜葛 我说不准 |
[10:28] | My point is, I can’t build much with the garbage they sent me. | 我要说的是 靠这些派给我的废物 我可做不出什么成绩 |
[10:31] | So, go to the deputy, right? You’ve got his ear on this. | 那就去找副局啊 这案子不是他在抓吗? |
[10:37] | Why not? | 为什么不去? |
[10:38] | I ask the deputy for manpower. | 我向副局要过人手 |
[10:40] | He then tells Property to send me two men, | 然后他让物管科派了两个人来 |
[10:42] | And Special to send two more. | 另外让特勤科派两个 |
[10:44] | And those shift lieutenants… | 那些轮班警督… |
[10:45] | They know it’s a chance to dump their deadwood. | 他们知道这是个废物处理的机会 |
[10:47] | The deputy, he knows this, too. | 而副局 他也知道 |
[10:50] | He could have offered to let me pick but he didn’t. | 他本可以提出由我挑选 却没有 |
[10:52] | – He sent me a message on this. – And the message is? | – 算是他给我的暗示吧 – 什么暗示 |
[10:55] | Don’t dig in, don’t get fancy. | 别深入 别搞大 |
[10:58] | Put a quick charge on this Barksdale and then get out. | 快点给这个Barksdale按个罪名然后结案 |
[11:01] | If he sends me good police, I might do good police work. | 如果他能给我派些好警察 我自然能好好查 |
[11:05] | – But if the state’s attorney’s office were to– – No, no. | – 不过如果检察院这里.. – 不 不 |
[11:21] | Rhonda, darling… | Rhonda 亲爱的.. |
[11:23] | It’s bad protocol for me to ask for help and then trash the help I’m given. | 如果我无视已经得到的帮助 再要求支援就不合情理了 |
[11:27] | – You, on the other hand– – No way. | – 而你 反过来说… – 没门 |
[11:29] | My office doesn’t play that way. | 我的办公室可不做这种事 |
[11:31] | You people staff your cases, you bring us casework. | 你们招兵买马查案子 再移交给我们 |
[11:33] | I cross that line, I only piss everyone off. | 我插手 只能把大家都惹毛了 |
[11:39] | Best I can do is tell my unit chief that you drew shit. | 最多我告诉我的老板 你办案不利 |
[11:42] | He wants to take it upstairs and someone call the deputy for operations, that’s his choice. | 如果他想捅到上面 让人报告给副局 那也得看他的决定了 |
[11:46] | – That won’t happen. – Probably not. | – 不会的 – 很可能不会 |
[11:51] | Make lemonade. | 凑合凑合吧 |
[12:17] | Fuck! | 操! |
[12:19] | Yo, Kima, where you taking us? | 嘿 Kima 你要带我们去哪儿? |
[12:22] | – Get down. – What? | – 蹲下 – 什么? |
[12:23] | Jesus. You all ain’t got no creep to you. | 天 你们就不会弯个腰吗 |
[12:27] | Pair of goddamn elephants. | 两头该死的大象 |
[12:32] | A rusted nail just went through my shoe. | 刚有颗生锈的钉子戳穿了我的鞋子 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna need a tetanus to get behind this bullshit. | 我得去打支破伤风 免得感染了 |
[12:41] | Kima Kima. | |
[12:44] | Hand me that bag. | 把包递给我 |
[12:50] | Kima, if you don’t mind me asking… | Kima 如果你不介意我多嘴 |
[12:52] | When was it that you first figured you liked women better than men? | 你什么时候发现你喜欢女人多过男人的?(Kima为拉拉) |
[12:57] | I mind you asking. | 我介意 |
[13:06] | Gentlemen, what’s going on there, guys? | 伙计们 你们好吗 哥们? |
[13:09] | Testers, man, already out. | 伙计 货卖完了 |
[13:11] | No. I’m not in need of your services, bro. | 不 我不需要劳驾你们 哥们 |
[13:14] | I’m offering my services to y’all. | 我是来为你们效劳的 |
[13:16] | What you got in the bag, man? | 你包里有什么 伙计? |
[13:17] | One thing a gentleman of color like better than a new pair of downtown shoes… | 比一双时髦的鞋子更受黑兄弟欢迎的 |
[13:22] | Is a downtown brim, right? | 是一顶时髦的宽沿帽 不是吗? |
[13:52] | What’s with the hats? | 那帽子有什么蹊跷么 |
[14:04] | Five-o! | 50!(警察) |
[14:05] | 50! Five-o! | |
[14:07] | Shut it down! | 收摊! |
[14:11] | – Five-o! – Shut it down! | – 50! – 收摊! |
[14:18] | Clean? | 安全? |
[14:49] | You ain’t gonna put that one on me. | 嘿 别想把这东西栽在我头上 |
[14:51] | He a witness. | 他是目击证人 |
[14:52] | You picked that shit up off the ground, so don’t be trying to put shit on me. | 这是你从地上捡的 别想栽赃在我身上 |
[14:56] | Is that what you think I’m about? | 你以为这是我的打算? |
[14:59] | Boy thinks I’m gonna dirty him. | 这伙计觉得我会黑他 |
[15:02] | Like y’all won’t do it. | 别说的你们不会似的 |
[15:04] | You Western knockos come here, picking shit up off the ground… | 你们这些西区的缉毒警 一来这儿就会从地上捡个破烂 |
[15:07] | Putting it on whoever you damn well please. | 随便栽在哪个想整的人身上 |
[15:09] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[15:11] | Let’s understand each other. | 让我们互相理解一下 |
[15:13] | I’m not Western District. | 我不是西区的 |
[15:15] | I’m not a knocko. | 我也不是缉毒警 |
[15:17] | I don’t dirty people because I don’t care about a possession charge. | 我不嫁祸谁 因为我不在乎告谁非法藏毒 |
[15:20] | I’m a Murder Police, I’m here about the bodies. | 我是干缉凶的 我来这是为了具尸体 |
[15:25] | D’Angelo here knows that. | 这里的D’Angelo清楚这事 |
[15:26] | He remembers me from the trial, right? | 他记得我去过他的庭审 对吧? |
[15:28] | I’m sitting in back there, behind Stringer, | 我就坐在后排 Stringer后面 |
[15:30] | Watching, listening. | 看着 听着 |
[15:32] | Y’all hassling me about that shit? | 你们是为那破事找上我? |
[15:35] | I thought you heard what the jury had to say. | 我以为你听到陪审团说的了 |
[15:37] | Fuck the jury. | 去它妈的陪审团 |
[15:38] | Yeah, fuck the jury. This is just us talking, right? | 是啊 去它妈的陪审团 我们聊聊而已 不是吗? |
[15:40] | Just you, me, my partner and…. | 就你 我 我的搭档 还有… |
[15:43] | What did you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么? |
[15:44] | I didn’t say shit. | 我有放屁吗? |
[15:45] | Just you, me, my partner and Mr. Shit here. | 就你 我 我的搭档 还有放屁先生 |
[15:49] | We’re just talking about how things go, right? | 我们不过是在聊聊近况 不是吗? |
[15:51] | We are just sharing our thoughts here. | 交流下想法 |
[15:53] | Bunk, a vial for your thoughts. | Bunk 一个给你装想法的小瓶 |
[15:56] | I’m thinking it’s one thing for one of you Iittle Terrace niggers | 我想 你们在Terrace的小伙计 |
[15:59] | To shoot somebody in the lobby of the 221 building, you know? | 在221大楼的大堂里开枪打死人是一回事 |
[16:02] | – Who gives a fuck? – right. But when you ace a witness… | – 谁在乎? – 没错 但是当你们干掉一个目击证人 |
[16:05] | – A working man. – … who ain’t even in the game. | – 一个工人 – …他根本是个局外人 |
[16:09] | You gonna act like this is news? | 你打算装作才听说? |
[16:12] | I tell you this, I don’t know shit about shit, | 告诉你们 我丫什么都不知道 |
[16:15] | But I do know this. | 但是我知道这个 |
[16:16] | Anyone who spend time witnessing shit, | 谁无聊到有空作证 |
[16:19] | You gonna get got. | 有报应是活该 |
[16:21] | I know that sounds kind of harsh, | 我知道听起来不太顺耳 |
[16:22] | But that’s the way things go around here… officer. | 但是在这里就是这样…警官 |
[16:29] | Let’s roll. | 走咯! |
[16:42] | That how you see things, D’Angelo? | 你也这么看吗 D’Angelo? |
[16:45] | Like your friend here? | 跟你朋友一样的想法? |
[16:51] | I’m here trying to outfit niggers with something to rile up some pussy. | 我要在这儿帮哥们打扮打扮 用能让娘们发骚的东西 |
[16:55] | You don’t want to know, Bubbles used to get that pussy. | 你们别不想听 我以前可会钓马子了 |
[17:00] | I reckon the pussy ain’t worth what it used to be… | 我觉得如果不戴上一顶宽沿帽 |
[17:02] | If you can do it without a proper brim, right? | 就能泡上的娘们 也许就不值得你费心思了… |
[17:04] | Come on, big man. | 来啊 大块头 |
[17:27] | Something’s up. | 不对劲 |
[17:29] | What? | 什么? |
[17:30] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:35] | Yo, Carv. | 嘿 Carv |
[17:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:38] | Listen, you see Bubbs put a hat on anybody… | 听着 你看到Bubbs只要给人戴上帽子 |
[17:41] | You take some pictures, all right? | 你就拍下来 好吗 |
[17:42] | – Yeah? – Especially the red one. | – 啊? – 特别是红帽子 |
[17:44] | If you see him put that red hat on anybody’s head… | 如果你看到他把红帽子给谁戴上 |
[17:47] | Snap your fucking fingers off. | 就给我不停地按快门 |
[17:49] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[17:52] | Yo, Carv. | 嘿 Carv |
[17:54] | Notice that most of the time it’s like Kima thinks she’s above us or something? | 注意到没 很多时候Kima像是在管着我们? |
[17:58] | I mean, I don’t see any stripes on her fucking sleeve… | 我是说 我可没在她袖子上看到什么杠杠… |
[18:01] | I don’t see that. | 我可没看到 |
[18:03] | All I see is some stuck-up dyke bitch… | 我就看到一个尾巴翘到天上去的死拉拉… |
[18:05] | Who ain’t been in CID half the time of you or me… | 来刑侦处的时间连我们的一半都不及… |
[18:07] | And she’s fucking telling us what to do. | 它妈的居然敢指挥我们 |
[18:10] | It ain’t right. | 怎么能这样 |
[18:12] | You think it’s right? | 你觉得能这样? |
[18:13] | Yo,man. Shut up for just a minute. I’m trying to concentrate on this shit here. | 你瞧 伙计 就闭上会儿嘴吧 我正击中精力搞这玩意儿 |
[18:23] | Nice truck. | 车子挺拉风 |
[18:30] | No? | 不要? |
[18:31] | Makes your breath minty fresh. | 让你的口气清新自然 |
[18:33] | Is you all gonna arrest me? Then go the fuck ahead and arrest me. | 你们不是来抓我的吗? 那就它妈的放手来抓呀 |
[18:36] | If not, shut the fuck up. | 如果不是 丫的闭嘴 |
[18:37] | – You want to get arrested? – No. | – 你想被抓? – 没 |
[18:39] | – Shut the fuck up your own self. – Fuck yo, I’m out of here. | – 那你丫自己闭嘴吧 – 操 我走了 |
[18:42] | Hey, D’Angelo. | 嘿 嘿 D’Angelo |
[18:44] | You better bend the fuck over. | 你最好乖乖地趴回来 |
[18:47] | Shit. | 操 |
[18:49] | You ain’t got nothing else to do today? | 你们今天没别的事做了? |
[18:51] | No, no, nothing. | 没 没 没事了 |
[18:53] | Y’all ain’t got no charge. | 你们没什么罪名安给我 |
[18:59] | You’re getting awfully close, man. You new on the force or some shit? | 你摸得太深了 伙计 你新入行的吗? |
[19:14] | All right, Dee. | 好了 Dee |
[19:43] | Move it. | 快走 |
[19:54] | It’s Greggs. Get me the lieutenant. | 我是Greggs 给我接警督 |
[20:02] | Prez? He’s no good to anyone, he’s a goof. | Prez? 在谁手下都没用 他是个废人 |
[20:04] | How is he my problem then? | 怎么让他成了我的麻烦? |
[20:06] | How is he still carrying a gun and badge? | 怎么还给他枪和警徽 |
[20:08] | You know Valchek in Southeast? | 你知道东南片的Valchek吗? |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:11] | Son-in-law. | 他女婿 |
[20:12] | I can’t carry him on this. | 我没法带他办这案子 |
[20:14] | – You know who Special sent me? – Who? | – 你知道特勤科给我派了谁 – 谁? |
[20:16] | Polk and Mahoney. | Polk和Mahoney |
[20:18] | Between the two of them I don’t have a designated driver. | 两个人里面 我连个可靠的司机都找不到(两人都是酒鬼) |
[20:21] | I heard you have someone from Pawnshop. | 我听说有个从缉脏科(专门从典当行追踪赃物)那调来的 |
[20:22] | Lester Freamon? A cuddly housecat. | Lester Freamon? 一只温驯的家猫 |
[20:25] | I don’t think he can even find his gun. | 我觉得他连自己的枪都找不到 |
[20:30] | Look, take Pryzbylewski back. | 瞧 把Pryzbylewski收回去吧 |
[20:32] | You know I can’t. I would, but I can’t. | 你瞧我办不到 我愿意 但是我不能 |
[20:33] | I gave Valchek my word on it, okay? | 我已经答应Valchek了 好吧 |
[20:35] | I can’t help it that Prez is fucking the guy’s daughter. | 我又没法阻止Prez搞那家伙的女儿 |
[20:38] | If not for that, he’s gone, no question. | 要不是那样 他早滚了 没得说 |
[20:40] | So, you got suction with Valchek? | 那你跟Valchek搭上了? |
[20:41] | If I cross him, I’m fucked on the next round of promotions. | 如果我跟他唱反调 下一轮升迁就没我的戏了 |
[20:44] | For Christ’s sake, I’m with you on the short list for major. | 看在上帝的份上 我和你都在警司的候选名单上 |
[20:48] | Valchek has suction with the First District Democratic Club… | Valchek在一区民主俱乐部活跃 |
[20:51] | And they got suction with the Mayor, | 而他们和市长有往来 |
[20:52] | And I’m the runt without a tit here. | 我就是个受压迫的小人物 |
[20:55] | I owe you, okay? | 我欠你个人情 好吧 |
[20:58] | So, give me Sydnor. | 那就把Sydnor调给我 |
[21:00] | No way. | 没门 |
[21:01] | Give me Sydnor and I’ll keep Prez. | 给我Sydnor 我就留下Prez |
[21:02] | He’s my best man, you can’t take him. | 他是我最得利的手下 你不能要走他 |
[21:04] | I’m taking your worst, remember? | 我留下了你最烂的一个 记得吗? |
[21:06] | How about Steinman? | Steinman如何? |
[21:07] | I’m working drugs in West Baltimore, | 我查的是Baltimore西区的毒品案 |
[21:09] | I need a black guy for surveillance. I need Sydnor. | 我需要一个黑人盯梢 我需要Sydnor |
[21:13] | Jesus, know what Prez did this morning? | 老天爷 你知道Prez今天早上干了什么吗? |
[21:16] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[21:17] | He put a bullet through a wall, dry-firing in the detail office. | 他开枪打了一堵墙 就在专案组的办公室打空弹 |
[21:20] | Look, no promises. | 瞧 我不给保证 |
[21:22] | You give me Sydnor, I’ll carry Pryzbylewski as long as I can. | 不过你给我Sydnor 我就尽量帮你兜着Pryzbylewski |
[21:24] | Fine, Cedric, fuck, whatever. Jesus Christ. | 好吧 Cedric 操 随便了 老天爷 |
[21:35] | How did you handle the judge? | 你怎么应付法官的 |
[21:36] | I told him we were looking closely at the situation. | 我告诉他 我们正查得紧 |
[21:39] | I asked him not to say anything publicly. | 请他先不要告诉外面 |
[21:43] | So, then he’s not gonna go public, right? | 那么 他不会公之于众 对吧? |
[21:47] | Judge Phelan called this morning… | Phelan法官今早打来电话… |
[21:49] | Crying about a witness in his murder trial who was killed. | 大叫出庭的证人被杀了 |
[21:52] | Did the judge say where he heard it? | 法官有说从哪儿听说的吗? |
[21:54] | He heard it from our man, McNulty. | 从我们的人那听到的 McNulty |
[21:57] | That’s his pipeline on this crap. | 简直成了他的顺风耳 |
[21:59] | Pardon my French, but I got no problem giving that asshole up at this point. | 抱歉我的口不择言 不过这种时候我一点都不介意那混蛋滚蛋 |
[22:04] | I don’t need people I can’t trust. | 我不需要不能让我信任的家伙 |
[22:05] | Yeah, who does? | 谁会想要 |
[22:07] | The newspapers get hold of this, it’ll be a complete clusterfuck. | 要是让报纸听到了这风声 还不炒个天翻地覆 |
[22:10] | Okay, so the thing to do is reassure the judge… | 好吧 现在要做的事情 是让法官恢复信心… |
[22:14] | Keep him off his damn soapbox. | 让他别站上该死的发言台 |
[22:16] | An arrest or two would help. | 一两次抓捕行动会有帮助 |
[22:20] | What if it’s true? | 如果是真的呢? |
[22:22] | What if Barksdale ordered the murder of a state’s witness? | 如果的确是Barksdale下令 暗杀公诉方的证人呢? |
[22:24] | Are you serious? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[22:26] | Why would anyone do that after the witness testifies? | 谁会在证人做完证后再干这种事? |
[22:28] | It has no effect on the case. | 对案子已经没影响了 |
[22:30] | Payback, plain and simple. | 报复 直截了当 |
[22:32] | Bullshit, plain and simple. | 胡扯 什么直截了当 |
[22:33] | Look, | 瞧 |
[22:34] | I know there could be two dozen other reasons for this man to be murdered, | 我知道还有十足的理由解释这男人遇害 |
[22:38] | – but what if– – No money for pretrial. | – 但要是… – 没钱搞预审 |
[22:40] | No witness protection program. | 没有证人保护计划 |
[22:43] | Look, this is a poor fucking city, gentlemen. | 瞧 这是座一穷二白的城市 先生们 |
[22:46] | The last thing we ever need to do is | 我们最不想做的 |
[22:48] | To announce we lost a witness. | 就是宣布我们失去了一位证人 |
[22:51] | I mean, it’s hard enough pushing felony casework | 我是说 原本要把重案 |
[22:53] | Through that courthouse as it is. | 搞上法庭就不是一件容易的事 |
[22:55] | You got to pull McNulty off this. | 你得把McNulty换下来 |
[22:58] | Who caught the murder case? | 那谁来查凶杀案呢? |
[22:59] | Bunk Moreland, McNulty’s partner. | Bunk Moreland…McNulty的搭档 |
[23:01] | Then you’d have to pull him, too. | 那你也得把他调开 |
[23:03] | No, we pull McNulty up, | 不 如果我们换下McNulty |
[23:05] | The judge will bring the press into this. | 那法官肯定会让媒体搅和进来 |
[23:07] | I can see that a mile away. | 我看那情形也不远了 |
[23:10] | No, we’re gonna sit tight, | 不 我们得淡定点 |
[23:11] | Let McNulty take his best shot… | 让McNulty自己发挥去 |
[23:13] | And hope like hell he comes up short. | 死命祈祷他功亏一篑 |
[23:18] | How do you wanna handle this? | 你想怎么处理? |
[23:20] | We got nothing on him. | 我们手上没他的证据 |
[23:22] | We try to front, he’ll see right through us. | 如果我们正面交锋 他会马上看穿我们 |
[23:23] | -He’s scared though. -Soft. | – 不过他害怕了 – 蔫了 |
[23:26] | – Go with the deuce? – mm-uhm. | – 进去唱双簧? – 嗯 |
[23:30] | Hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[23:37] | He part of my case? | 他牵涉我的案子了? |
[23:39] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[23:40] | He’s a potential suspect in my murder. | 他是我谋杀案里的嫌疑人 |
[23:44] | Which might be part of my case. | 也许也涉了我的案 |
[23:49] | I could use some coffee. You want some coffee? | 我想喝点咖啡 你想来点吗? |
[23:57] | I need a word with you. | 我要跟你说几句 |
[23:58] | – Lieutenant, we’re just about to go– – Now. | – 警督 我们正要进去… – 现在 |
[24:04] | You remember all that bullshit I gave you about keeping me informed… | 你还记得我对你说的 随时跟我汇报 |
[24:07] | About nothing happening that I don’t know about? | 让我了解案情进展的每一步吗? |
[24:09] | – Lieutenant– – Wasn’t bullshit. | – 警督 – 那不是在放屁 |
[24:11] | My partner caught a murder. | 我的搭档发现了一件凶杀案 |
[24:12] | It may have nothing with Barksdale at all. | 也许跟Barksdale毫无瓜葛 |
[24:15] | I just came from Deputy Ops’ office | 我刚从副局的办公室来… |
[24:17] | Where your own major’s telling Burrell to do you. | 在那里 你自己的警司告诉Burrell 要收拾了你 |
[24:19] | You hear me? Rawls is giving you up. | 你听到了吗? Rawls要让你滚蛋 |
[24:22] | What the fuck did I do? | 它妈的我干什么了 |
[24:23] | You can’t shut your mouth. | 你闭不上你的嘴 |
[24:26] | You think that downtown judge is gonna bail your ass out on this? | 你以为那个城里的法官会在这事上保你? |
[24:29] | You really think that? | 你真的那么想? |
[24:31] | You should have come to me. | 你应该来找我 |
[24:32] | We bring this business to the deputy first, we got a shot. | 如果我们把这事先通报副局 那我们还有余地 |
[24:35] | But no, you’re out there all alone, jumping bad. | 不过没有 你一个人在外面上蹿下跳 |
[24:38] | – You got the deputy’s ear? – On this case, I do. | – 你能让副局听你的? – 这案子上 我能 |
[24:40] | Then how come they sent every worthless hump in plainclothes? | 那怎么会派一群没用的文职来? |
[24:43] | You ask for men, they send you drunks and fuck-ups. | 你是要人手 结果他们派来了酒鬼和蠢货 |
[24:48] | I want to do this case. | 我想破这案子 |
[24:51] | So do l. | 我也是 |
[24:52] | Then you’re gonna get all the way in, Lieutenant. | 那你就得全心全意地投入了 警督 |
[24:54] | If I see you get all the way in, then I know who you are, what you’re about. | 只有这样 我才能了解你 明白你想干什么 |
[24:59] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[25:01] | D’Angelo Barksdale. Nephew to the king. | D’Angelo Barksdale 国王的外甥 |
[25:05] | That’s the one that beat the murder? | 就是那个翻案的家伙? |
[25:06] | Yeah, him. | 是的 就是他 |
[25:08] | What do you have to connect him to the dead witness? | 你有什么能把他和被害的证人联系起来? |
[25:10] | Not a thing. | 什么都没有 |
[25:12] | Why did you pick him up? | 那你抓他进来干什么? |
[25:14] | Press him. See what kind of flex he shows. | 给他施压 看他能有什么松动 |
[25:19] | She goes in with you. | 她跟你进去 |
[25:20] | We don’t need her. | 我们不需要她 |
[25:22] | Bunk and me, we got our own rhythm. | Bunk和我 我们有自己的节奏 |
[25:24] | You want me in, McNulty? | 你想算上我一个吗 McNulty? |
[25:26] | I thought you said you wanted me in. | 我以为你想算上我 |
[25:30] | You’re along for this interview, but it’s Homicide’s play, so let him lead. | 审讯你进去旁听 但这算凶案科的案子 就让他主审好了 |
[25:39] | You might want to run tag and title on these two trucks. | 你也许可以去查一下这两辆车的记录 |
[25:42] | They scoped us when we jacked the kid. | 我们带走孩子的时候 他们进入了我们的视野 |
[25:44] | Been there. | 我也在 |
[25:46] | Info’s already in the file. | 资料已经在案卷里了 |
[25:48] | Y’all weren’t the only lawmen down in the Canyon today. | 今天你们不是唯一在Canyon的公差 |
[25:51] | Really, where were you? | 真的 你在哪儿? |
[25:54] | Where was she? | 她在哪儿? |
[26:01] | I mean, the thing is, I can’t see a reason for that man to be dead. | 我是说 我不知道为什么这男人会死 |
[26:05] | I can’t. | 我想不出来 |
[26:07] | I mean, hell, you beat us in court. | 我是说 没错 你在法庭上赢了我们 |
[26:09] | We don’t take it personal. | 我们不会公报私仇 |
[26:10] | – Fuck, no. – We get paid either way. | – 妈的 不会 – 反正我们薪水照拿 |
[26:12] | And it’s not like you did anything real bad | 又不是你真的干了罪恶滔天的事 |
[26:14] | Throwing a couple of hot ones at Pooh Blanchard. | 不过是对着Pooh Blanchard开了两枪 |
[26:17] | No one’s gonna miss that motherfucker. | 没人会怀念那个混蛋 对吧 |
[26:19] | But you know the man who got killed this time? | 但是你知道这次被杀的人吗? |
[26:22] | You know who that poor son of a bitch was? | 你知道这个可怜蛋是谁吗? |
[26:24] | A citizen. | 一个老百姓 |
[26:25] | Worked every goddamn day of his life. | 每天都辛苦工作 |
[26:28] | You know that? | 你知道吗? |
[26:29] | He would get up every day, go out and do maintenance work. | 他每天都会起来 出去搞维修 |
[26:32] | Then on the weekends, he was driving a cab out to the airport. | 到了周末 他会开着的士去机场 |
[26:35] | Two jobs. | 两份工 |
[26:37] | And he volunteers what little time he has left at his church. | 他还会花上点业余时间在教堂里当义工 |
[26:39] | Church-going man. | 虔诚的教徒 |
[26:40] | A bethel man, a deacon. | 一个圣徒 一个执事 |
[26:43] | Two jobs and three kids. | 两份工作 三个孩子 |
[26:46] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[26:47] | Three kids. Young, too. | 三个孩子 也都还小 |
[26:50] | Five, eight, eleven. | 5岁 8岁 11岁 |
[26:54] | Crying their little orphaned asses to sleep over the little shit | 无父无母 哭着睡着 |
[26:56] | ’cause they lost their mama some years ago | 因为几年前他们失去了自己的妈妈 |
[26:58] | And now they out there on their own. | 现在他们只能靠自己了 |
[27:04] | He doesn’t believe us. | 他不信我们 |
[27:05] | I know he don’t believe it. | 我知道他不会信 |
[27:07] | We’ve been here two hours, telling you what’s true in the world | 我们在这呆了两个小时 告诉你真实世界里发生的事 |
[27:10] | And you sit like nothing happened. | 而你坐在那里 像个没事儿人似的 |
[27:12] | Where my lawyer at? | 我的律师在哪儿 |
[27:14] | We called him. When he comes, we’ll let you know. | 我们给过他电话了 到了会通知你 |
[27:16] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[27:18] | I mean, I’m sorry for the man, but I ain’t got nothing to say. | 我是说 我为那男人感到遗憾 但是我没什么可说的 |
[27:21] | You sorry? | 你感到遗憾? |
[27:22] | You sorry for him? You fucking killed the man. | 你为他遗憾? 你它妈的杀了他 |
[27:24] | – No. – Yes, you did. | – 没有 – 是的 你有 |
[27:26] | We don’t think that you shot him or anything | 我是说 我们不认为你开枪杀了他 |
[27:29] | But if you weren’t so busy Iighting folks up in high-rise lobby | 要是你没有忙着在大楼的大堂里开枪杀人 |
[27:32] | He ain’t coming out of the elevator and see it happen. | 他也不会一出电梯就目击到整件事 |
[27:34] | He don’t see anything, he doesn’t testify. | 他没看到 也就不会作证 |
[27:36] | He doesn’t testify, those kids still got a daddy to lean on. | 他不作证 那些孩子就还有个老爹可以依靠 |
[27:39] | – Why’d he testify? – How would we know? | – 他干嘛要作证呢? – 我们他妈的怎么知道 |
[27:41] | He didn’t have to testify. | 他没必要作证 |
[27:42] | No, he didn’t, but he did. | 是的 没必要 但是他做了 |
[27:44] | And you still beat the charge, didn’t you? | 而你仍旧翻案了 不是吗? |
[27:46] | But that wasn’t enough. It’s not enough to beat the murder. | 但是那还不够 对吧 打赢了谋杀官司还不够 |
[27:49] | They gotta send a cold message to everyone in the Terrace. | 他们得给所有在Terrace的人放话 |
[27:51] | Fuck the working man. | 操他妈的维修工人 |
[27:53] | Fuck his kids, that shit don’t count. | 操他妈的小屁孩 算个鸟啊 |
[27:58] | See, that’s what I don’t get about the drug thing. | 瞧 这就是我看不透贩毒的地方 |
[28:00] | Why can’t you sell the shit and walk the fuck away? | 你们干嘛不能卖完之后 拍拍屁股走人呢? |
[28:04] | You know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗? |
[28:06] | Everything else in this country gets sold without people shooting each other behind it. | 其他买卖里 成交之后没有再交火的 |
[28:10] | In the Terrace, it’s one body after another. | 而在Terrace 尸体是一具接着一具 |
[28:13] | You remember that little boy… | 你还记得那个小男孩吗 |
[28:16] | Got shot in the barbershop on West Lombard last summer? | 去年夏天在西Lombard街的理发店里被枪杀 |
[28:20] | One asshole chases another into a house nature | 只因为一个混蛋追着别人来到那里 |
[28:24] | Empties a 9. | 把一把手枪都打空了 |
[28:25] | Bullshit argument over 20 missing gelcaps. | 只为了争20粒不见的胶囊 |
[28:30] | And that little kid, instead of getting his first haircut he gets one in the eye. | 而那个小孩子 没有得到人生中第一次理发 反而一只眼睛吃到了子弹 |
[28:34] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗? |
[28:36] | It’s fucked up. | 真操蛋 |
[28:38] | Yes, it is. | 是的 的确 |
[28:41] | They didn’t have to do that. | 他们不必那么做 |
[28:44] | Shoot up a barber shop? | 在理发店里开枪? |
[28:46] | No, they did not have to do that. | 不 他们不必那么做 |
[28:51] | That man was just… | 那个男的… |
[28:55] | My thing. | 是我的事 |
[28:59] | My thing, they ain’t had…. | 我的事 他们不必… |
[29:03] | They ain’t had to do that. | 他们不必那么做 |
[29:14] | No mama and no daddy. | 没有妈妈 没有爸爸 |
[29:17] | Lord Jesus! | 老天爷啊 |
[29:24] | I’ll tell you what I think you should do, D’Angelo. | 我告诉你我觉得你该做什么 D’Angelo |
[29:28] | Not because I think you wanted that man to get shot… | 不是因为我觉得你想杀了那男人.. |
[29:30] | Or had anything to do with shooting him. | 还是跟枪杀他有任何瓜葛 |
[29:33] | But I think you could just sit here… | 而是我觉得你可以坐在这里… |
[29:37] | For a moment or two, collect your thoughts, | 坐上一会儿 理理自己的思路 |
[29:39] | You know, get your shit together. | 好好想清楚 |
[29:42] | And then I think it might be a good thing | 然后我觉得也许你可以 |
[29:44] | For you to write a little letter to those children | 给那些孩子写几句话也挺不错的 |
[29:47] | And you let them know you’re sorry… | 让他们知道你很遗憾… |
[29:52] | That they’re not gonna have anyone left, you know? | 对于他们失去了所有亲人这件事 |
[29:56] | I mean, just say something. | 我是说 随便说什么 |
[29:58] | Tell them how you personally think your uncle… | 告诉他们你个人认为你的舅舅 |
[30:01] | Maybe he got it wrong this time, because it’s wrong… | 也许这次错了 因为的确是错了… |
[30:05] | That they lost their daddy behind what happened, you know? | 事情结束了 他们却失去了他们的老爹 |
[30:11] | It might mean something to them to know that you’re feeling for them. | 让他们知道你对他们是同情的 也许对他们来说有点意义 |
[30:21] | Man, I ain’t got nothing to say. | 伙计 我没什么好说的 |
[30:25] | Just say what’s in your heart. | 就说你的心里话 |
[30:49] | Church deacon? That was thick. | 教堂的执事? 真能扯 |
[30:52] | Got good to me, what can I say? | 我觉得不错 能说什么呢? |
[30:54] | It’s sad enough with the kids being orphaned and everything. | 把孩子说成孤儿就够可怜的了 |
[30:58] | Photo was from Bunk’s desk. | 照片是Bunk桌上的 |
[31:02] | They’re yours? | 他们是你的孩子? |
[31:03] | Yeah, afraid so. | 嗯 恐怕是的 |
[31:06] | Good thing they look like their mama. | 真走运他们长得像妈妈 |
[31:09] | Maurice Levy just posted. | Maurice Levy刚才现身了 |
[31:11] | He’s by the elevators. | 就在电梯里 |
[31:21] | – The defense never rests. – Shame on you, McNulty. | – 辩护律师从不休息 – 鄙视你 McNulty |
[31:23] | Dragging me from the Levy family preserve on a Friday night. | 把我从周五Levy家族的聚会上拖出来 |
[31:26] | – My apologies. – Yvette made brisket. | – 向你道歉 – Yvette烹调了牛胸肉 |
[31:29] | – Good? – When served hot. One or two? | – 好吃吗? – 热气腾腾 1号室还是2号室? |
[31:32] | Your client. | 委托人是你的了 |
[31:34] | What the fuck! Stop writing! Now! | 搞什么飞机! 别写了! 马上! |
[31:36] | – I’m just– – Shut up! | – 我只是在… – 闭嘴! |
[31:38] | He calls his lawyer, that’s supposed to be the end of the interview. | 他打电话叫了律师 那就意味着审讯结束 |
[31:42] | Your client gave no statement, we took no statement. | 你的委托人没有口供 我们也没有收到口供 |
[31:44] | He just decided, voluntarily, to write a letter to the victim’s family. | 他不过是决定 自愿给受害者的家庭写一封信 |
[31:48] | – To say that– – Shut up! | – 写下… – 闭嘴! |
[31:52] | Any charge here? | 有什么指控吗? |
[31:54] | – No charge. – Good, get up. | – 没有指控 – 好 起来 |
[31:57] | Go! Walk! | 走! 闪人! |
[32:01] | Listen to me, you don’t say anything, you don’t do anything, | 听我说 你什么都不要说 什么都不要做 |
[32:05] | You don’t write anything. Do you hear me? | 什么都不要写 你听见了吗? |
[32:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[32:09] | How many times do I have to tell you people the same fucking thing? | 我对你们这些人它妈的重复过多少遍了? |
[32:28] | What the fuck is that? | 它妈的是什么玩意儿? |
[32:32] | Armoire. | 雕饰衣柜 |
[32:35] | Louis Quatorze. | 路易十四风格 |
[32:37] | I mean, what is it, a toy? | 我是说 那是什么 玩具吗? |
[32:41] | Some of you I know. | 你们中有些我认识 |
[32:43] | Some of you I will know. | 有些我很快会认识 |
[32:45] | If you’ve ever worked with me before, you know I don’t want cowboy shit… | 如果你们曾和我共事过 你们就知道我不要什么独行侠 |
[32:48] | And I don’t want surprises. | 我不要惊喜 |
[32:50] | The task… | 目标就是… |
[32:55] | Avon Barksdale is Avon Barksdale, | |
[32:58] | And Avon Barksdale only. | 也只有Avon Barksdale |
[33:00] | No sidetrips, no sprawl. | 不要招三惹四 横生枝节 |
[33:03] | Primary investigators are Greggs from my unit | 主干是我组里的Greggs |
[33:06] | And– | 和… |
[33:10] | Greggs from my unit and McNulty from Homicide. | 我组里的Greggs和凶案科的McNulty |
[33:14] | They keep the file. | 他们负责汇报 |
[33:16] | On the street, we work partners. | 在街上 我们两两搭档 |
[33:18] | Greggs and Sydnor. Herc and Carver. | Greggs和Sydnor一组 Herc和Carver一组 |
[33:22] | McNulty’s with Santangelo, Mahone and Polk. | McNulty和Santangelo一组 Mahone和Polk一组 |
[33:25] | Pryzbylewski and Freamon. | Pryzbylewski和Freamon一组 |
[33:28] | – To start with, we got nine– – How’s that? | – 首先 我们有9… – 那个怎么样? |
[33:31] | Did that get it? | 行了吗? |
[33:33] | What? | 什么? |
[33:34] | Do you hear me? | 你能听见我吗? |
[33:36] | What? | 什么? |
[33:40] | To start with, we have nine or ten open homicide files.. | 首先 我们有9或10宗凶杀案 |
[33:42] | To work back through for leads. | 需要回顾找头绪 |
[33:45] | McNulty and Santangelo, they’re on that already. | McNulty和Santangelo 他们已经在查了 |
[33:48] | Herc, Carver, Sydnor, and me, | Herc…Carver…Sydnor和我 |
[33:50] | We’ll be targeting street dealers… | 我们会针对街上的毒贩… |
[33:52] | And rolling them back up at Barksdale’s people. | 从他们那追查出Barksdale的手下 |
[33:54] | Polk and Mahone are available to run down specific leads. | Polk和Mahone可以去查一些特殊的线索 |
[33:57] | Freamon, Pryzbylewski, are gonna start in-office on clerical duty. | Freamon和Pryzbylewski先在办公室里做文案 |
[34:01] | You need a prosecutor– | 如果你们需要检察官… |
[34:03] | No, turn the shit off! | 不 把那狗娘养的关掉! |
[34:06] | What? | 什么! |
[34:08] | You need a prosecutor. | 你们需要一个检察官 |
[34:10] | Rhonda Pearlman from Narcotics is assigned. | 缉毒科的Rhonda Pearlman已经派过来了 |
[34:14] | Now, we don’t have enough desks yet, so we gotta share– | 现在既然我们还没有足够的桌椅 所以我们得合用一下… |
[34:17] | Y’all from Purchasing? | 你们都是来自采购科的? |
[34:19] | No. | 不是 |
[34:26] | Like I was saying, | 就像我说的 |
[34:27] | We’ve been promised some computers and surveillance equipment. | 上头答应给我们电脑和监视设备 |
[34:31] | Questions? | 问题? |
[34:32] | Yeah, who signs the overtime slips? | 嗯 谁能签加班报销? |
[34:35] | No OT, unless prior authorization. | 不准加班 除非有上级批准 |
[34:37] | A case goes from red to black by way of green, Lieutenant. | 大家可是新手上路 查一件没有头绪的案子 警督 |
[34:42] | You people bring me something that needs OT | 你们查到什么线索 需要加班的 |
[34:44] | You’ll get OT. until then, | 会给你们加班费 在这之前 |
[34:48] | Live on your fucking salaries. | 就拿你们的薪水过日子吧 |
[35:02] | “I’m very sorry for your father. | “你们父亲的事我很遗憾” |
[35:04] | “If I could’ve stopped it, I would have.” | “如果我能阻止 我会的” |
[35:07] | What can you do with this? | 拿这个有什么用? |
[35:09] | Nothing legally. | 法庭上不能用 |
[35:11] | He doesn’t put himself in, | 他没有牵涉进自己 |
[35:13] | Or anyone else for that matter. | 或是把任何人牵涉进去 |
[35:15] | You can’t read that letter… | 看着这封信… |
[35:17] | And think that man was killed for any other reason than he was a witness. | 你只能把那男人的被害 和他是目击证人联系到一起 |
[35:20] | Why apologize at all if you got nothing to do with it? | 既然和你无关 你道歉什么呢 |
[35:27] | Look | 瞧 |
[35:30] | We lost a state’s witness. | 我们失去了一位公诉方证人 |
[35:32] | Even in Baltimore, that’s supposed to mean something, right? | 就算是在Baltimore 那也算件不小的事了吧 |
[35:35] | Just go to the deputy, show him what’s what… | 就去找副局吧 给他看看 |
[35:37] | And let’s put something real together. | 然后联系些实际的东西 |
[35:39] | This case needs informants. | 这案子需要能提供情报的 |
[35:41] | It needs long-term surveillance. | 需要长期监视 |
[35:43] | And eventually, it’s gonna need a Title 3 wiretap. | 最终会需要T3法案许可的窃听装置 |
[35:45] | Most of all, it needs police who know how to work those things. | 最重要的是 需要会用这些东西的警察 |
[35:51] | You think it’s good for business to put it out on the street that our witnesses get killed? | 你觉得对外招摇我们的证人被枪杀了 对破案有好处? |
[35:54] | You think it’s not on the street already? | 你以为外头还不知道? |
[36:00] | No grandstanding, no red balls. | 不要招摇 不要搞大 |
[36:02] | Like I said, we get in and out. | 就像我说的 我们速战速决 |
[36:22] | – Aunt June. – Hey,sweety | – June阿姨 – 嘿 |
[36:26] | Yeah, I hope you’re hungry. | 嗯 希望你已经饿了 |
[36:29] | Starving. | 饥肠辘辘 |
[36:30] | Hey, Dee! | 嘿 Dee! |
[36:33] | What’s up, baby? | 你好吗 宝贝? |
[36:34] | – That your uncle? – Yeah. | – 那是你舅舅? – 是的 |
[36:37] | I thought he’d look different. | 我以为他长成别的样子 |
[36:39] | My man, Dee. | 我的好兄弟 Dee |
[36:41] | – What’s up, man? – Hey,what’s up | – 你好吗 伙计 – 你好吗 |
[36:43] | This the little man? | 这就是小家伙? |
[36:44] | Yo, you see how shorty favor your nephew here? | 嘿 看看你外甥的迷你版 |
[36:49] | What’s up, little man? | 你好吗 小家伙 |
[36:50] | You ain’t gonna be able to deny that child. | 谁能拒绝这个小孩子呢 |
[36:52] | You wanna come to me? | 你想要我抱抱吗? |
[36:54] | I know you tryin’ to come to me. | 我知道你想让我来抱抱 |
[36:56] | Been napping. | 刚在一直在小睡 |
[36:57] | – Yeah? – Just woke up. | – 是吗? – 刚醒 |
[36:58] | You got a grip, let me see your grip. | 你抓着什么 让我看看你抓着什么 |
[37:00] | C’mon, give us a twirl, let’s take a look. | 来吧 转个圈 给我们看看 |
[37:06] | What you looking at? | 你要看什么呀 |
[37:07] | – Go fix her a hot plate. – All right. | – 给她端一盆热菜 – 好的 |
[37:09] | Put everything on it. She’s the skinniest thing in here. | 什么都来点 她是这里最苗条的一个 |
[37:12] | Come on, girl, we gonna hook you up. | 来吧 姑娘 我们来招待你 |
[37:13] | Don’t let that fool you, she can eat, man. | 别被她耍了 她可能吃了 |
[37:16] | How y’all doing? You doing good? | 你们怎么样 还好吧? |
[37:18] | Yeah, we all right. | 嗯 嗯 都挺好的 |
[37:20] | She want me to move in, I’m thinking about it. | 她希望我搬进去 我正在考虑 |
[37:23] | Let’s walk. | 我们走走 |
[37:27] | Here you come. You gonna take my man from me? | 来 能帮我照顾一下小家伙吗 |
[37:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:32] | Be careful with my little soldier. | 照顾好我的小士兵 |
[37:34] | Got a name for that one? | 那个家伙有名字吗? |
[37:35] | No. | 没有 |
[37:37] | But he’s one of the boys they use in the stairwell. | 但他是他们派在楼梯井的一个 |
[37:40] | What about him? | 他呢? |
[37:41] | That’s Little Man. | 那是”小东西” |
[37:43] | He’s muscle. | 他是打手 |
[37:45] | You know his real name? | 你知道他的真名吗? |
[37:50] | Cl? | 线人? |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:52] | You need some privacy? | 你们需要一点私人空间吗? |
[37:54] | No, it’s all right. | 不 没事 |
[37:56] | He’s cool. | 他不介意 |
[38:00] | What’s with the hat? | 帽子是怎么回事 |
[38:02] | Go ahead, tell him, Bubbles. | 和他说说 Bubbles |
[38:05] | I go down the way with some hats that I’m selling. | 我去那儿用我卖的帽子打掩护 |
[38:09] | If someone is someone you need to know I put the red hat on them | 如果有谁是需要你们认识的 我就把红帽子戴在他们头上 |
[38:12] | And Kima here take the pictures. | Kima就把照片拍下来 |
[38:15] | If they in the mix, they get another color. | 如果是小喽啰 我就用别的颜色 |
[38:16] | If they ain’t shit, they don’t get shit. | 如果无关紧要 就不给 |
[38:18] | Everyone in the hat’s part of Barksdale’s crew? | 所有戴帽子的家伙都是Barksdale的手下? |
[38:21] | At the Terrace. | 在Terrace |
[38:23] | We haven’t hit the low-rises yet. | 我们还没有进入平房区 |
[38:26] | That’s sharp. | 漂亮 |
[38:28] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[38:29] | Bubbles does not forget a face. | Bubbles可以过目不忘 |
[38:31] | Ain’t so good with names, but, you know, faces I keep in my head. | 虽然记不住名字 但是 你瞧 这些脸都在我脑子里 |
[38:35] | I used to take him down to Escape Unit, let him look through the warrant books. | 我曾常常带他去通缉科 让他看通缉名册 |
[38:38] | He’d call me up that night, | 他会在晚上打电话给我 |
[38:40] | Telling me to go to this corner, that corner. | 告诉我去这个角落 那个街头 |
[38:44] | Yeah, paid $25 a pop. | 嗯 每个人头给25元 |
[38:46] | – That’s good money. – Yeah. | – 好赚头 – 是啊 |
[38:49] | How much does the hat routine pay? | 那这个帽子戏法能拿多少? |
[38:52] | Nothing. | 不用 |
[38:53] | We free on this. | 我们义务的 |
[38:57] | Motherfuckers beat my boy down. | 狗娘养的把我的兄弟打残了 |
[39:00] | Who? | 谁? |
[39:01] | Little hoppers in the low-rises. | 在平房的小杂种们 |
[39:03] | Who’s your boy? | 你的兄弟是谁? |
[39:05] | I got a friend. | 我的朋友 |
[39:07] | Younger white boy. | 比我年轻的白人小伙 |
[39:08] | Used to come down to the corners, real green. | 之前常常在街角混 非常菜 |
[39:11] | I was schooling him, you know? | 我正在指点他 |
[39:13] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[39:16] | They stomped him. | 他们海扁了他 |
[39:18] | You see it? | 你瞧见了? |
[39:22] | Fuck a man like that up for a couple dollars, you know? | 为了几个子就那么糟蹋一个人 |
[39:26] | He still at University, tubes all up in his nose. | 他还在大学医院里 鼻子里插着气管 |
[39:29] | Can’t say but a fucking word or two. | 半句话都憋不出来 |
[39:33] | But you know, that’s how it goes, right? | 但是你瞧 世道就是这样 不是吗? |
[39:36] | How you feeling, Bubbles? | 你感觉如何 Bubbles? |
[39:39] | Restless. | 精力充沛 |
[39:43] | Yeah, I could tell. | 嗯 看得出来 |
[39:45] | What the fuck? Can you hook a nigger up with $10 then till tomorrow? | 什么话? 就算你花10块钱招个鸭子 他能陪你到天明吗? |
[39:48] | I mean, you know, just to carry me, Kima. | 我是说 你只要来接我就好 Kima |
[39:57] | Bubbles Bubbles. | |
[40:01] | Obliged. | 谢谢 |
[40:04] | Stay out of the projects the next couple of days… | 接下来几天别靠近高层区 |
[40:07] | Just to be safe. | 好好保重 |
[40:08] | Girl’s always fretting over me. | 姑娘总喜欢对我操心 |
[40:12] | – Change it up, Bubs. – Yeah, yeah. | – 换身衣服 Bubs – 好 好 |
[40:14] | Go Eastside. | 去东区吧 |
[40:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[40:19] | $20? | 20元? |
[40:21] | You gonna spoil him with that shit. | 你会宠坏了他 |
[40:23] | I respect the work. | 我欣赏这工作 |
[40:27] | They used your name, Stringer, Wee-Bey… | 他们提到了你的名字 还有Stringer…Wee-Bey |
[40:32] | Savino… Peanut Savino, Peanut…. | |
[40:35] | They knew a lot of names. They knew a lot. | 他们知道很多名字 他们知道得不少 |
[40:38] | But you didn’t say nothing? | 但是你什么都没说? |
[40:41] | Shit, man, I don’t know nothing. | 该死的 伙计 我什么都不知道 |
[40:43] | What was you writing then? | 那你写什么? |
[40:46] | Yo, they was talking about the man who got killed and his kids, | 嘿 他们说起那个被杀死的家伙 和他的孩子们 |
[40:49] | – they asked me to write. – What you got to do with them, Dee? | – 他们让我写的 – 他们和你有什么关系 Dee? |
[40:52] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 是的 我也是这么说的 |
[40:54] | Then they cried about how the kids ain’t doing so good. | 他们开始嚷嚷那些孩子有多么惨 |
[40:57] | I’m like, it ain’t gonna hurt for me to say I’m sorry the man got killed. | 我想 就算我说我很遗憾那家伙被杀了 也没什么大不了的 |
[40:59] | Why the fuck you gotta say you’re sorry? | 你它妈干嘛说你很遗憾 |
[41:02] | Motherfuckers tried to put your ass in the stir. | 混蛋们是想给你下套子 |
[41:05] | Yeah, but it didn’t turn out that way. | 是的 但是结果不是的 |
[41:07] | You know, that’s what I’m saying, it’s a shame that y’all…. | 你瞧 我说的是 这是件丢脸的事… |
[41:13] | I’m saying, | 我是说 |
[41:14] | It’s a shame what happened to that man, all right? | 那人身上发生的事很令人惋惜 对吧 |
[41:17] | ‘Cause he didn’t do anything but come off the elevator | 因为他不过是从电梯里出来 |
[41:19] | When I was doing that thing that I was doing. | 撞上了我在做的事情 |
[41:24] | What you think, cuz? | 你在想什么 小子? |
[41:27] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[41:28] | I’m saying, what you think about what happened to the man? | 我是说 那男人的事你是怎么想的? |
[41:31] | You think we killed the motherfucker? | 你觉得是我们杀了那狗娘养的? |
[41:35] | Speak your mind. | 想什么就说什么 |
[41:40] | Man, I don’t know. | 伙计 我不知道 |
[41:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[41:43] | You don’t know, and you don’t need to know. | 你不知道 你也不需要知道 |
[41:45] | And if we did, we had a reason. And if we didn’t, we had a reason. | 如果我们做了 我们有理由 如果我们没有 我们也有理由 |
[41:48] | But either way, you ain’t got shit to do with it. | 不管怎样 这都和你没关系 |
[41:52] | It ain’t on you, cuz. | 那不算在你头上 小老弟 |
[41:54] | You feel me? It ain’t on you. | 你明白吗 这不算在你头上 |
[41:57] | Now, if you get jacked again | 现在 要是你再被抓进去了 |
[42:00] | I don’t want to hear shit about you writing nothing to no one. | 我不想在听到你给谁写了什么狗屁玩意儿 |
[42:03] | Got it? | 懂了吗? |
[42:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:07] | Come on, let’s have some good times | 来吧 我们去乐一乐 |
[42:09] | And get some ribs before they done ate all the ribs up. | 去啃些排骨 在他们吃光之前 |
[42:14] | – This case isn’t shit, Carv. – I know it. | – 这案子没戏 Carv – 我知道 |
[42:17] | We’re dancing around with this motherfucker, | 我们围着这个狗娘养的转悠 |
[42:20] | Typing shit out… | 打狗屁报告… |
[42:21] | Taking pictures of assholes in hats. | 给些戴帽子的杂种拍照 |
[42:23] | – What the fuck is that? – It’s bullshit. | – 搞什么狗屁啊 – 狗屁 |
[42:26] | I say we go down there right now. Right fucking now. | 我说我们现在马上过去 它妈的现在就去 |
[42:29] | We go into those towers, and we let them know. | 我们走进那些楼里 让他们见识见识 |
[42:33] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[42:34] | You got to let these motherfuckers know who you are. | 你得让那些狗杂种知道你是什么来头 |
[42:39] | You coming? | 你来吗? |
[42:42] | I’m with you. | 我跟你去 |
[42:43] | Carv? Carv? | |
[42:47] | What the hell? | 管它呢 |
[42:49] | Let’s do it. | 那走吧 |
[42:56] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[43:10] | Shut it down. | 收摊 |
[43:14] | Five-O, five-O, break out. | 50 50 快撤! |
[43:35] | Yo, come here, man. Come here, where you going? | 嘿 过来 伙计 你这是要去哪儿啊 |
[43:38] | Don’t act like you don’t know me. Get your hands up. | 别搞得你不认识我似的 把手举起来 |
[43:40] | – Put that down. – Drop that | – 放下它 – 扔下它们 |
[43:42] | – Drop that shit! Kiss the fucking ground! – Put your hands up. | – 扔了那玩意儿! 它妈的趴到地上! – 把手都举起来 |
[43:46] | Don’t look at me like I ain’t talking English mother fucker | 别这么看着我 搞得我像在说什么鸟语似的 混蛋 |
[43:49] | You got a needle on you? | 你身上有针筒吗 |
[43:50] | Got anything in here that’s gonna stick me? | 有什么东西能扎我吗? |
[43:52] | No? | 没有? |
[43:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[43:56] | What you got in your pockets? | 你口袋里有什么? |
[43:58] | You know what? Put your pants down, man. | 你瞧 把裤子脱下来 |
[44:00] | Put your pants down and get down on the ground. | 脱掉你的裤子 趴倒地上 |
[44:02] | Get down on the fucking ground! | 它妈的趴到地上! |
[44:06] | All right, spread your shit out. | 好了 两腿分开 |
[44:09] | – Nice shoes. – Think a happy thought. | – 鞋子不错 – 想点愉快的 |
[44:15] | Why don’t you go somewhere else with that bullshit? | 你们干嘛不去别的地方撒野? |
[44:20] | No-good motherfuckers. | 不务正业的杂种 |
[44:22] | Stay down, man, stay down. stay down. | 趴着 伙计 趴好了 趴好了 |
[44:24] | Y’all can let Barksdale and them know who owns these towers. | 你们都可以去跟Barksdale那伙人说 这些楼是我们的 |
[44:27] | ‘Cause we’re coming back. | 因为我们回来了 |
[44:29] | – I’m sick of this shit. – Kiss my ass! | – 我已经忍无可忍了 – 亲我屁股啊! |
[44:31] | We roll out, come back in an hour, catch everybody dirty. | 我们先闪 一小时后回来 把每个人都抓个现行 |
[44:33] | – You’ll see how that goes. – That’s bullshit, man. | – 让你见识一下怎么回事 – 都是扯淡 伙计 |
[44:36] | – Yo, stay down, man. – That’s fucked up. | – 嘿 趴好了 伙计 – 搞什么啊 |
[44:39] | Man ain’t did nothing. | 什么都没做啊 |
[44:42] | Want something? | 想要什么吗? |
[44:48] | Move, shitbird. | 滚 傻蛋 |
[44:49] | I ain’t doing nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[44:53] | Really? I got nothing for you. | 是吗? 我没什么可给你的 |
[44:58] | My eye, my eye. | 我的眼睛 我的眼睛 |
[45:00] | Who you gonna eyefuck now? | 看你还能给谁抛媚眼 |
[45:04] | Are you serious? You bleed on my car? | 你是来真的吗? 你敢把血弄到我车上? |
[45:07] | Don’t bleed on my car. Get your shit off my car. | 别把血弄到我车上 它妈的给我从车上下来 |
[45:17] | What the fuck’s the matter with you? | 你它妈的什么毛病? |
[45:40] | Got a visual? | 看得见吗? |
[45:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[45:44] | Get the radio. | 去呼叫电台 |
[45:47] | 11:35 11:35, | |
[45:49] | Signal 13. | 信号13!(请求支援) |
[45:50] | 771 Franklin,in the Court. | Franklin771号 外院 |
[45:54] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[45:54] | Shots fired, shots fired. Officers need assistance. | 发生交火 发生交火 警员需要支援 |
[45:59] | I’m hit! Signal 13. | 我受到攻击 信号13! |
[46:01] | Officer down, Officer down! | 警员负伤 警员负伤! |
[46:03] | Officer down | 警员负伤 |
[46:11] | Shit! | 该死的! |
[46:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[46:34] | – You seen the paper? – What? | – 看过报纸了吗? – 什么? |
[46:36] | The newspaper, get it. | 新闻报纸 去拿 |
[46:56] | Hey, kids. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[47:19] | Oh, no. | 啊 不 |
[47:21] | 谋杀案涉嫌毒品犯罪 证人遇刺身亡 | |
[47:23] | You happy now, bitch? | 你开心了 婊子? |
[47:27] | McNulty! McNulty! | |
[47:29] | Where in fuck is he? | 妈的他在哪儿? |
[47:31] | He’s detailed, Major, to Narcotics– | 厄 他去专案组了 警司 去缉毒科了… |
[47:34] | I fucking know where he’s detailed. I fucking already know that! | 我它妈的知道他去专案组了 它妈的我已经知道了! |
[47:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[47:39] | Where is he right now? | 他现在在哪儿? |
[47:40] | I can page him, sir. | 我可以呼他 长官 |
[47:46] | Move that fucking desk out of my unit. | 把这张该死的桌子从我组里搬走 |
[47:49] | I do not want that fucking man’s desk in my unit. | 我不要这狗娘养的桌子在我组里 |
[47:52] | That’s Crutchfield’s desk. | 那是Crutchfield的桌子 |
[47:56] | Crutchfield’s? | Crutchfield的? |
[47:58] | McNulty sits here. | McNulty坐在这里 |
[48:07] | What the fuck was that about? | 它妈的什么事啊? |
[48:09] | Did you see today’s paper? | 你看今天的报纸了没? |
[48:10] | Just sports. | 只看了体育版 |
[48:12] | You gotta check out the front page. | 你得去看看头版 |
[48:19] | What do you think they’ll do to him? | 你觉得他们会怎么收拾他? |
[48:21] | Let me tell you something. | 让我来告诉你些事 |
[48:23] | If he gets caught with his dick up the ass of the deputy’s wife… | 就算他被捉奸 和副局的老婆搞在一起 |
[48:27] | He’s still gonna have more of a career than if they find out he’s behind that story. | 也没比被发现他是这件事的 始作俑者的结果厉害 |
[48:53] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[48:55] | I saw the story in the paper. I want you to know I had nothing to do. | 我看到了新闻报道 我想告诉你 我跟这事没关系 |
[49:20] | They jumped us, Boss. | 他们突袭我们 老板 |
[49:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[49:24] | Fucking project niggers. | 那些楼里的黑佬 |
[49:26] | What are you doing here at 2:00 in the morning? | 你们在凌晨两点到这里来干什么? |
[49:30] | Field interviews, sir, police work. | 实地调查 长官 份内事 |
[49:32] | Police work? | 份内事? |
[49:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:37] | I got a 14-year-old in critical but stable condition at University… | 我这有个14岁的小孩卧院 伤势严重 但还算稳定 |
[49:41] | And two witnesses who say one of you princes | 两个目击者说你们其中之一 |
[49:43] | Cold-cocked him with the butt-end of a pistol. | 狠狠地用枪把砸了他 |
[49:45] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[49:46] | I got his mother over at lID. filing a formal brutality charge… | 他母亲告到了内务部 递交了一份正式的野蛮执法的指控 |
[49:49] | Which for Herc will make an even four in the last two years. | 对Herc来说 已经是两年来第四次了 |
[49:52] | – None sustained. – But all of them true. | – 没有一个成立的 – 但都是真的 |
[49:54] | We thought that– | 我们以为… |
[49:55] | I got one less Crown Vic than I had last night. | 你们昨晚让我损失了一辆皇冠(警车) |
[49:58] | I’m out two Kevlar vests that burned in the car… | 两件防弹背心在车里被焚烧 |
[50:01] | Two hand-held radios, a shotgun… | 两个手持对讲机 一把散弹枪 |
[50:03] | And I’m about to lose this idiot here for a week or two of medical. | 然后在未来的一到两个星期里 我还要失去养伤的这个笨蛋 |
[50:07] | And for what? | 换来什么呢? |
[50:09] | Lieutenant, we thought | 警督 我们以为… |
[50:09] | What did you all learn when you went to the Terrace | 你们从这次凌晨亮点来Terrace |
[50:11] | At 2:00 in the morning to conduct field interviews? | 做实地调查 到底了解到了什么? |
[50:14] | What valuable information did we acquire from this situation? | 付出了这个代价之后 我们到底得到了什么有用的情报 |
[50:21] | IID is gonna be on all three of you by afternoon… | 内务部在下午之前 会对你们三个一一调查… |
[50:25] | And if you don’t get a story straight by then.. | 如果在那之前 你们不能编一个像样的说法出来 |
[50:27] | You’re gonna have a file thick enough to see the light of a trial board. | 你们会得到一份厚厚的报告 离上法庭也就不远了 |
[50:33] | Now tell me, | 现在告诉我 |
[50:35] | Who cold-cocked the kid? | 谁对那小子下手的? |
[50:46] | Me. | 我 |
[50:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[50:53] | He pissed me off. | 他惹毛了我 |
[50:58] | No, Officer Pryzbylewski, he did not piss you off. | 不 Pryzbylewski警员 他没有惹毛你 |
[51:03] | He made you fear for your safety and that of your fellow officers. | 他让你担心你和你同伴的安危 |
[51:08] | I’m guessing now, but maybe… | 我现在猜测 也许… |
[51:10] | He was seen to pick up a bottle and menace officers Hauk and Carver… | 你看到他捡起瓶子 要威胁Hauk和Carver警员 |
[51:13] | Both of whom had already sustained injury from flying projectiles. | 而他们已经被楼上飞落的杂物击伤 |
[51:17] | Rather than use deadly force in such a situation… | 在那种情况下 你没有使用致命武器 |
[51:20] | Maybe you elected to approach the youth, | 而是决定靠近那个年轻人 |
[51:22] | Ordering him to drop the bottle. | 命令他放下瓶子 |
[51:24] | Maybe when he raised the bottle in a threatening manner… | 也许他举起了瓶子继续示威 |
[51:27] | You used a Kel-Light, | 你用了手电筒 |
[51:29] | Not the handle of your service weapon… | 而不是你警枪的枪把 |
[51:31] | To incapacitate the suspect. | 去阻止了嫌疑人 |
[51:35] | Go practice. | 好好练练 |
[51:37] | You fuck the bullshit up when you talk to lnternal… | 要是你对调查人员乱说一气 |
[51:40] | I can’t fix it, you’re on your own. | 我可救不了你 你得靠你自己了 |
[51:51] | Push the arraignments back to 3:00. | 把传讯推迟到三点 |
[51:53] | And the Gillette case? | 那Gillette案呢? |
[51:55] | The Gillette trial goes back on the move docket. | Gillette案打回去重定时间 |
[51:58] | Come on, walk with me. I’m running late. | 快 跟我一起走 我迟到了 |
[52:03] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[52:04] | The story quoted you. | 新闻里引用了你的话 |
[52:05] | Reporter has the story confirmed when he calls me about the quote. | 狗娘养的记者 他打电话采访我的时候 已经核实了这件事 |
[52:08] | What am I gonna say? | 我还能说什么? |
[52:09] | No, he wasn’t a witness? No, he didn’t testify in my court last week? | 不 他不是证人? 不 他上星期没有到我的法庭上作证? |
[52:13] | What? | 什么? |
[52:15] | You don’t think it’s around about the witness? | 你觉得这事还没有议论纷纷? |
[52:17] | Lawyers, clerks, jurors, everybody talks. | 律师 职员 陪审团 大家都在议论 |
[52:20] | I’m in the shit here, Your Honor. | 我是众矢之的 法官大人 |
[52:22] | What can I tell you? | 我能对你说什么呢 |
[52:24] | I called the deputy, not the newspapers. I gotta run. | 我打电话找了副局长 不是报纸 我得走了 |
[52:32] | You should have hung them. | 你该对他们停职 |
[52:34] | If I hang them, I hang myself. | 如果我让他们停职 我就停了自己的职 |
[52:36] | I’m the man in charge, remember? | 我是负责的人 记得吗? |
[52:38] | Besides, you don’t give your people up to IID. | 何况 你不会把自己的人交给内务部 |
[52:41] | You don’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[52:43] | Even if they put a 14-year-old kid into Critical Care? | 就算他们害得一个14岁小孩 进了重症监护室? |
[52:51] | This case, it’s just…. | 这案子 它… |
[52:53] | Get out of it. | 那就脱身好了 |
[52:56] | – How do I do that? – I don’t know. | – 我要怎么脱身呢? – 我不知道 |
[52:58] | But you can’t lose if you don’t play. | 不过只要你不玩 也就不会输 |
[53:02] | I always heard it that you can’t win if you don’t play. | 我一直听到的是 如果你不玩 也就赢不了 |
[53:06] | The department puts you on a case it doesn’t want. | 局里把一件他们不想办的案子压在你身上 |
[53:08] | You’re given people that are useless or untrustworthy. | 给你派的人都是没用的 不值得信任的 |
[53:11] | Correct. | 没错 |
[53:13] | If you push too hard, and any shit hits the fan… | 要是你查得紧 要是惹到了谁 |
[53:15] | You’ll be blamed for it. | 到头来都是怪到你头上 |
[53:18] | Correct. | 没错 |
[53:19] | If you don’t push hard enough, and there’s no arrest, you’ll be blamed for that, too. | 要是你查得松 抓不到人 你还是会背黑锅 |
[53:24] | Correct. | 没错 |
[53:25] | The game is rigged. | 游戏被操纵了 |
[53:27] | But you cannot lose if you do not play. | 但是要是你不玩 你就不会输了 |
[55:22] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[55:24] | Hey, you fuckheads! | 嘿 你这混蛋! |
[55:30] | Hey, police! | 嘿 我是警察! |
[56:01] | – Hello. yeah. – Lieutenant Daniels? | – 喂 是的 – Daniels警督? |
[56:15] | Who was that? | 是谁? |
[56:16] | It was the duty officer down at University hospital. | 是大学医院的值班警察 |
[56:20] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[56:22] | He’s blind in one eye. | 他的一只眼睛瞎了 |
[56:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[56:27] | The kid. | 那孩子 |
[56:29] | The 14-year-old. | 那个14岁的孩子 |