时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Yo, the shit is late. | 嘿 货来晚了 |
[00:10] | They’re still vialing up. | 是啊 还在灌瓶呢 |
[00:12] | Usually come off the train street-ready, but this time they gotta vial. | 通常卸来的货都是成品 不过这次得装瓶子 |
[00:15] | Y’all got any testers, man? | 伙计有样品吗? |
[00:17] | – Yeah, later. – Later? | – 有 等会儿 – 等会? |
[00:19] | Got any testers, man? | 有货吗 伙计 |
[00:20] | Nigger, it ain’t even 9:00, and you fiending on it. | 哥们 现在连9点都没到 你就饥渴成这样 |
[00:23] | Get the fuck out of here, man. | 它妈的滚一边去 |
[00:25] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[00:27] | Why you act like that? | 嘿 你干嘛这么对他? |
[00:30] | What, for these junkie motherfuckers? | 你说那些狗娘养的吸毒佬啊? |
[00:32] | So you just gonna take his money all day and treat him like a dog? | 你整天榨取他钱 却当他是条狗? |
[00:35] | – How I’m supposed to treat him? – I don’t know. | – 那我该怎么招呼他? – 我不知道 |
[00:37] | But you ain’t got to punk him like that. | 但是你不该那样凶他 |
[00:39] | He punked himself. He’s a goddamn drug addict. | 他自作自受 他是个该死的瘾君子 |
[00:42] | And you a goddamn drug dealer. | 而你是个该死的毒贩子 |
[00:44] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[00:46] | So what? | 那又怎样了?! |
[00:47] | What, the customer’s always right? | 什么 “顾客永远是对的”? |
[00:50] | We’re in the projects. The customer be fucked up. | 我们在公房区 顾客各个无药可救 |
[00:54] | You can’t give these niggers shit, man. | 你不该在乎这些黑佬 伙计 |
[00:56] | Why not? Why can’t you? | 为什么不 为什么不行? |
[01:00] | Shit, everything else in the world get sold without people taking advantage. | 操 其他行当做买卖就不会占人便宜 |
[01:04] | Scamming, lying, doing each other dirty. | 搞什么诈骗 扯谎 黑吃黑 |
[01:07] | Why has it got to be that way with this? | 为什么这里就要这样? |
[01:09] | ‘Cause they dope fiends. | 因为他们是吸毒的 |
[01:12] | Yeah, but the game ain’t gotta be played like that. | 没错 但是游戏不该那么玩 |
[01:15] | You can’t tell me this shit can’t get done without people beating on each other… | 别跟我说不这样就做不成买卖了 非得互相掐架 |
[01:19] | Killing each other, doing each other like dogs. | 互相动刀子 互相鄙视 |
[01:22] | Without all that you ain’t got 5-0 here on our backs every five minutes… | 不搞出那些名堂 这里就不用五分钟拉一次警报了 |
[01:27] | Throwing us around and shit. | 被条子追着不放 |
[01:29] | Shit, man. | 操 |
[01:30] | You think 5-0 would care about niggers getting high? | 你以为条子在乎谁嗑高了? |
[01:33] | In the projects? | 在公房里? |
[01:35] | Man, 5-0 be down here about the bodies. | 哥们 条子来这是因为有尸体 |
[01:38] | That’s what they be down here about, the bodies. | 那才是他们来这儿的目的 尸体 |
[01:40] | Squires, young squires. | 哥们 公子哥们 |
[01:43] | What you want, nigger? | 你想要什么 伙计 |
[01:45] | A little bag of styles, man, a little bag of styles for you. | 一小袋子的时髦东西 伙计 一些给你们的时髦东西 |
[01:50] | Check it out. | 来看看 看看 |
[01:53] | Only $5 | 只要5美元 |
[01:54] | Only $5, what’s up with that? | 只要5美元 怎么样? |
[01:56] | $5 make you a gallant motherfucker, right there, boy. | 只要5美元 就能立马让你帅得冒泡 |
[02:03] | Him, we know. | 我们认识他 |
[03:56] | What are we facing from the riot? | 这次闹事有什么后遗症? |
[03:58] | Three witnesses’ statements… | 三个目击者的口供 |
[04:00] | All of them saying the officer’s assault… on the youth was unprovoked. | 都称警员对年轻人攻击之前并未受到挑衅 |
[04:04] | You know how that goes, Commissioner. | 你知道是怎么回事 长官 |
[04:06] | People’s idea of police brutality is whenever we win a fight. | 每次我们赢了战斗 大家总会联想到警察滥用暴力 |
[04:08] | What does the state’s attorney say? | 检察官是怎么说的 |
[04:10] | He says it goes to a grand jury. | 他说要交给大陪审团 |
[04:12] | That’s him doing Pontius Pilate. | 他是现代版的本丢·彼拉多 |
[04:14] | The grand jury doesn’t indict, he looks clean for passing the buck. | 只要大陪审团不起诉 他就可以推得一干二净 |
[04:17] | And if they do indict? | 如果他们起诉了呢? |
[04:18] | They won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[04:20] | Criminal histories on our three witnesses… | 三位目击者的犯罪记录 |
[04:23] | One longer than the next. | 一个比一个长 |
[04:25] | Drugs, weapons, assault… more drugs. | 毒品 枪械 人身攻击…更多的毒品 |
[04:28] | Shitbirds throwing dirt at good police. | 混蛋们往好警察头上撒粪 |
[04:31] | Just the same, Lieutenant… | 同样地 警督 |
[04:32] | I want you to rethink whatever tactic led you | 我希望你能反省一下 是出于什么策略 |
[04:35] | To send three plainclothes officers to do field interviews | 让你派了三名便衣刑警在临晨两点 |
[04:39] | At the high-rises at 2:00 in the morning. | 去高层居民区做实地调查 |
[04:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:44] | I take it your people have union counsel? | 我想你们找了工会律师? |
[04:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:48] | Sir, I would request… | 长官 我请求… |
[04:51] | That pending the grand jury review… | 在大陪审团审查期间 |
[04:53] | Officer Pryzbylewski be placed on administrative leave. | 将Pryzbylewski警员安排放行政假(相当于停职) |
[04:56] | I can use him in-office, | 我可以让他留在办公室 |
[04:58] | But we shouldn’t have him on the street until the grand jury signs off. | 但是在大陪审团有结果前 我们不应该再派他出警 |
[05:01] | That’s putting our tail between our legs. | 那脸真是丢大了 |
[05:03] | I think our official stance has to be… | 我觉得我们正式的态度应该是… |
[05:06] | He did nothing wrong out there. | 他在那里根本没有不当行为 |
[05:08] | A 14-year-old is half-blind. | 一个14岁的孩子瞎了一只眼睛 |
[05:10] | And two of ours were injured as well. | 我们也有两个人受伤了 |
[05:11] | Goddamn right. They were fucking shooting at us out there. | 说得没错 他们在那它妈的朝我们开枪 |
[05:15] | Bobby, what do you think? | Bobby 你觉得呢? |
[05:17] | Keep him off the streets… | 让他别出外勤… |
[05:19] | Until it clears the courthouse. | 直到法院结案 |
[05:21] | Okay, then, we’ll wait on the grand jury. | 好吧 那我们就等大陪审团的决议吧 |
[05:30] | Lieutenant. A moment, please. | 警督 请留步 |
[05:37] | What happened out there? | 那里究竟发生了什么事? |
[05:40] | Did you know they were in the high-rises without backup? | 你知道他们在没有支援的情况下 去了高层公寓吗? |
[05:47] | If I tell you yes… I screwed up. | 如果我回答是的…我就失职了 |
[05:50] | If I tell you no… | 如果我回答不是… |
[05:51] | I’m putting my men in the jackpot. | 就是把自己的手下陷于不利 |
[05:54] | Do you still want me to answer? | 你还要我作答吗? |
[06:03] | I screwed up, sir. | 我搞砸了 长官 |
[06:04] | Good man, willing to take one for the company. | 好同志 愿意为大局挺身而出 |
[06:06] | To hell with the company. | 去它妈的大局 |
[06:07] | I’m defending my own people here, that’s all. | 我在这儿是为我的人辩护 如此而已 |
[06:10] | What Major Valchek means to say is that he’s grateful that you… | Valchek警司的意思是 他感激你… |
[06:14] | Extended your support on behalf of Officer Pryzbylewski. | 能为Pryzbylewski警员着想 伸出援手 |
[06:17] | – Fuck-up that he is. – He should be off the street. | – 他是个麻烦鬼 – 他不该出外勤 |
[06:20] | What can I say? The kid needs… | 我能说什么? 这孩子需要… |
[06:22] | A little guidance, a little supervision. | 一点指导 一点监督 |
[06:25] | Stan here thought that if he got a young officer back on the street… | Stan觉得如果能让一个年轻警员重回街头… |
[06:28] | Where he might start over– | 也许能重头来过… |
[06:29] | A new unit, a new lieutenant. | 一个新的小队 新的警督 |
[06:32] | You know, that it might bring him around. | 你瞧 也许能让他重新找到感觉 |
[06:34] | I understand he messed up here. | 我明白他这次是搞砸了 |
[06:36] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[06:38] | Which is why I’m saying to you… | 所以我要对你说… |
[06:40] | I owe you… | 我欠你一个人情… |
[06:41] | For walking him through this grand jury thing. | 如果他这次能过了大陪审团这一关 |
[06:44] | And to compensate, Southeastern is sending you | 作为补偿 东南片会给你们送来 |
[06:46] | Two new unmarked units, and a surveillance van. | 两辆全新的便衣警车 和一辆监视车 |
[06:50] | Plus, you need manpower… | 另外 你需要警力的话… |
[06:51] | While these guys are busy with this IID thing… | 在他们接受内部调查的这段时间里 |
[06:54] | All you do is ask. | 尽管开口 |
[06:57] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[07:02] | So I’ve got suction with you, Valchek? | 那么我们之间算是有交情了 Valchek? |
[07:05] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[07:08] | Deputy, always a pleasure. | 副局 随时乐意效劳 |
[07:18] | A necessary evil. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[07:22] | – What? – Valchek. | – 什么? – Valchek |
[07:24] | Is it insubordinate if I ask what’s so necessary? | 如果我反问你 算不算犯上? |
[07:28] | Thanks for not cutting Pryzbylewski loose. | 谢谢你没有踢走Pryzbylewski |
[07:32] | If you had, the department would be caught between Valchek and city hall. | 否则 部里就要被夹在Valchek和市政厅之间了 |
[07:35] | I owe you for that. | 我欠你一次 |
[07:37] | This Barksdale… | 这个Barksdale… |
[07:39] | He’s dug in. | 他藏得很深 |
[07:41] | It may take more than buy-bust. | 也许光诱捕还不行 |
[07:43] | And since it’s been in the press about the witness– | 既然证人的事已经被媒体知道了… |
[07:45] | It’s not an issue. | 这不算什么问题 |
[07:49] | Keep it a tight little circle. | 坚持小范围调查 |
[07:51] | Give me three weeks of good street work and you’ll see this through. | 给我看看三周街头工作的成果 你会发现事情就过去了 |
[07:54] | A couple of felony warrants, a little dope on the table. | 几张重罪逮捕令 一些毒品做物证 |
[07:57] | That’s all we need here. | 这些就足够了 |
[08:00] | Under no circumstances is it accurate to suggest | 没有任何证据明确表明 |
[08:03] | That this particular homicide | 此次谋杀事件 |
[08:05] | Was the result of the victim having been a witness in an earlier case. | 与被害人早先的出庭作证记录有关 |
[08:09] | Reports to the contrary are without factual merit. | 而提出相反论调的报道 也没有事实依据 |
[08:14] | Are you saying that you know definitely that this man was not killed… | 你是说你能肯定这个男人的被害 |
[08:17] | – because he testified? – We think that… | – 不是由于他出庭作证? – 我们认为… |
[08:20] | I mean, that is… | 我是说 那个… |
[08:22] | We’re looking into the possibility that Mr. Gant | 我们正在尝试以街头争斗的角度 |
[08:24] | Was involved in a street dispute. | 调查Grant先生遇害案 |
[08:26] | Which, of course, would have nothing to do… | 所以自然此案绝对 |
[08:29] | With his being a witness… | 与他为数月前为已经结案的案子 |
[08:31] | In an unrelated case that concluded weeks ago. | 出庭作证一事无关 |
[08:34] | But you haven’t developed a suspect at this time? | 但是目前你们还没有发现任何嫌疑犯? |
[08:37] | No, we haven’t. | 不 我们还没有 |
[08:39] | Bunk, shame on you, lad. | Bunk 为你害臊 伙计 |
[08:43] | What did you expect him to do? | 那你指望他怎么办? |
[08:45] | I don’t know, grab the mike shove Rawls to the ground, | 我不知道 抢过麦克风 把Rawls推倒在地 |
[08:47] | Declare that all of Baltimore should rise as one | 大声宣告整个Baltimore应该一起来抗议 |
[08:49] | Because they’re murdering witnesses in cold blood. | 因为他们在冷血地谋杀证人 |
[08:52] | That sounds more like one of your moves. | 听上去更像是你的作为 |
[08:58] | Been working on him two weeks, we don’t even have a photo. | 查了他两个星期 我们连张照片都没有 |
[09:01] | It’s fucking embarrassing. | 它妈的太丢脸了 |
[09:04] | Hey, Pat. | 嘿 Pat |
[09:06] | We got a job for you guys to try to run down. | 有个活儿让你们去查查 |
[09:09] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[09:10] | We need a photo of this guy, Barksdale. | 我们需要这个家伙的一张照片 Barksdale |
[09:12] | We need to know what he looks like. | 我们需要知道他长什么样 |
[09:14] | So go down to the B of l. | 那就去查查犯罪记录库 |
[09:16] | You see, that’s the problem, guys. | 你们瞧 这是问题所在 伙计们 |
[09:17] | Barksdale’s never been arrested as an adult… | Barksdale从没在成年后被逮捕过 |
[09:19] | So we don’t really have a B of I photo. | 所以我们没有什么犯罪记录照片 |
[09:21] | He had his juvenile record expunged, so there’s no photo there either. | 他的未成年犯罪记录也被撤销了 所以也没有照片 |
[09:25] | Then you’re fucked. | 那你玩完了 |
[09:28] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[09:31] | But seeing as we all came into work today, | 不过看在我们都来上班的份上 |
[09:33] | I thought, let’s try something different. So… | 我想管它呢 我们来试点别的 所以… |
[09:36] | We know from his mother’s social service record… | 我们知道他母亲的社区服务记录 |
[09:39] | That Barksdale grew up in Franklin Terrace, right? | Barksdale是在Franklin Terrace长大的 对吧 |
[09:43] | It occurred to me… | 嗯 这让我想到… |
[09:45] | Being vaguely familiar with the high-rises of West Baltimore… | 出于对西Baltimore高层居民区的一知半解 |
[09:48] | That the housing project began to take photos… | 公房项目出于安全考虑 |
[09:51] | Of every registered resident as a security measure. | 开始对每位登记入住的居民拍照留底 |
[09:54] | Am I correct, Detective Greggs? | 我说得对吗 Greggs探员? |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:57] | So you want us to go down to the housing department and pull his photo. | 所以你想让我们去房管局 把他的照片调出来 |
[10:01] | Excellent. | 一点没错 |
[10:02] | You know, you and l, we think as one. | 你瞧 我跟你 真是想到一块儿去了 |
[10:04] | We’re like two horses together in a harness. | 真像两匹并驾齐驱的骏马 |
[10:08] | Why don’t you fucking do it yourself? | 那你干嘛不自己去查? |
[10:11] | Sure, if you don’t mind sitting in my desk, reviewing homicide folders… | 当然可以 只要你不介意坐在我的位置上 翻阅那些谋杀案的卷宗 |
[10:14] | Taking meticulous notes, trying to run down a few new leads. | 详细地做好笔记 努力找到一丝新的线索 |
[10:17] | It’s boring, painstaking work, | 这工作单调又繁重 |
[10:19] | But if you don’t want to travel to the housing department, | 但如果你不想跑去房管局 |
[10:21] | I’ll switch with you. | 我愿意和你交换 |
[10:25] | Fuck it, Patrick. Let’s take a ride. | 算了 Patrick 我们就走一程吧 |
[10:37] | That was inspiring. | 真会给人打气 |
[10:39] | I’m a leader of men. | 我可是个将才 |
[10:49] | Yo, What’s up with shop? | 嘿 生意怎么样? |
[10:53] | No re-up. | 补给没来 |
[10:54] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[10:55] | ‘Cause we out of red caps. | 因为红帽卖完了(装毒品的针剂瓶有个红色瓶盖) |
[10:57] | Stink say we gonna have a new package tomorrow. | Stink说明天我们会有新货 |
[10:59] | – New package? – yeah. | – 新货? – 是的 |
[11:01] | Yeah, man, this weak-ass stepped-on shit | 是的 哥们 我们手上的玩意儿太次 |
[11:03] | We got out here get these fiends agitated. | 让那些瘾君子怨声载道 |
[11:06] | Look at them, they still buying it, though. | 可瞧瞧他们 还在买呢 |
[11:08] | Yes, they’re buying twice as much and only getting half as high. | 是啊 他们买了两倍的量 却只有原来一半的爽 |
[11:12] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[11:15] | Castle can’t move like that. | 车不能那么走 |
[11:16] | Castle move up and down or sideways like. | 车只能上下或者左右 |
[11:19] | No, we ain’t playing that. | 不 我们没玩那个 |
[11:20] | Look at the board, we’re playing checkers. | 看看棋盘 我们是在玩跳棋 |
[11:23] | – Checkers? – Yeah, checkers. | – 跳棋? – 是的 跳棋 |
[11:25] | Why’re y’all playing checkers on a chess set? | 干嘛要在象棋的棋盘上玩跳棋? |
[11:27] | Why do you give a shit? Man, we ain’t got no checkers. | 你管得着吗 我们没有跳棋啊 |
[11:30] | Yeah, but chess is a better game. | 是啊 但是象棋更好玩 |
[11:32] | So? | 那又如何? |
[11:34] | No, hold up. | 不 等等 等等 |
[11:36] | Y’all don’t know how to play chess, do you? | 你们不会玩象棋 是吧? |
[11:38] | So? | 那又怎么样? |
[11:39] | So? So, nothing, man. | 怎样? 不怎么样 伙计 |
[11:40] | I’ll teach y’all if you want to learn. | 如果你们想学 我愿意教你们 |
[11:42] | Come on, man. No, come on. We’re right in the middle of a game. | 拜托 哥们 不要 我们正玩到一半 |
[11:45] | Chill out, I want to see this. | 别吵 我想看看 |
[11:46] | Y’all can’t be playing no checkers on no chessboard. | 没有跳棋的棋盘 怎么玩跳棋呢 |
[11:49] | All right…, man. | 好吧 好吧…伙计 |
[11:51] | Look, check it, it’s simple. | 瞧 你看啊 很简单 |
[11:54] | See this? | 看到这个了吗? |
[11:57] | This is the kingpin. eh? | 这个是核心 |
[11:59] | And he the man. | 他就是王 |
[12:01] | You get the other dude’s king, you got the game. | 你将了对方的军 你就赢了 |
[12:04] | But he’s trying to get your king, too, so you gotta protect it. | 不过他也会想法子将你的军 所以你得保护它 |
[12:07] | Now the king, he moves one space… | 这个王 他每次能走一步 |
[12:10] | Any direction he damn choose,’cause he’s the king. | 随便朝哪儿 因为他是王 |
[12:13] | Like this, this, this, all right? | 像这样 这样 这样 好吧 |
[12:15] | But he ain’t got no hustle… | 但是不能越子 |
[12:17] | But the rest of these motherfuckers on the team… | 而剩下的他妈的同色棋子们 |
[12:19] | They got his back. | 会罩着他 |
[12:20] | And they run so deep, he really ain’t gotta do shit. | 由他们深入敌营 他就不用亲自上阵 |
[12:23] | Like your uncle. | 就像你舅舅 |
[12:25] | Yeah, like my uncle. | 是的 像我的舅舅 |
[12:27] | You see this? This is the queen. | 看到这个了吗? 这个是皇后 |
[12:29] | She’s smart and she’s fierce. | 她聪明 她好斗 |
[12:31] | She moves any way she wants, as far as she wants. | 想去哪儿就去哪儿 想走多远就走多远 |
[12:34] | And she is the go-get-shit-done piece. | 她办事雷厉风行 |
[12:38] | Remind me of Stringer. | 让我想到了Stringer |
[12:41] | And this, over here, is the castle. | 手里的这个就是车 |
[12:44] | It’s like the stash. | 就像货仓 |
[12:46] | It moves like this. | 能这样走 |
[12:48] | And like this. | 这样移动 |
[12:50] | Dog, stash don’t move, man. | 哥们 货仓不会动 伙计 |
[12:53] | Come on, think. How many times we move the stash house this week? | 得了 想一想 这个星期 我们把货仓搬了几次? |
[12:56] | Right? And every time we move the stash… | 对吧? 每次我们换地方… |
[12:58] | We got to move a little muscle with it to protect it. | 我们都得动用点人手 保护它 |
[13:01] | True, true. you’re right. | 对 对 你说得没错 |
[13:03] | All right. What about them little bald-headed bitches right there? | 好吧 那这些光头的小子是啥玩意儿 |
[13:06] | These right here. | 这里的这些 |
[13:09] | These are the pawns. They’re like the soldiers. | 他们是小卒 就像是士兵 |
[13:12] | They move like this, one space forward only… | 他们这样走 每次只能走一格 |
[13:16] | Except when they fight. Then it’s like… | 除非交锋 那就会像这样… |
[13:18] | Or like this. | 或是这样 |
[13:20] | And they like the front lines. They be out in the field. | 他们是打头阵的 会冲上战场 |
[13:23] | So how do you get to be the king? | 那你怎么才能当上王呢? |
[13:25] | It ain’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[13:27] | See, the king stays the king, all right? | 瞧 王者为尊 明白吗 |
[13:30] | Everything stays who he is except for the pawns. | 大家各司其职 除了小卒 |
[13:33] | Now if a pawn… | 如果一个小卒… |
[13:35] | Makes it all the way down to the other dude’s side… | 一路冲到了对方的底线 |
[13:38] | He gets to be queen. | 他就能成为王后 |
[13:41] | And like I said, the queen ain’t no bitch. | 就像我说的 这个王后可不是省油的灯 |
[13:44] | She got all the moves. | 她哪里都能去 |
[13:45] | All right, so… | 好吧 那么… |
[13:47] | If I make it to the other end, I win? | 如果我让它到了底线 我就赢了? |
[13:50] | If you catch the other dude’s king and trap it, | 如果你看住了对方的王 将了他 |
[13:54] | Then you win. | 那你就赢了 |
[13:55] | But if I make it to the end… | 但是如果我让它冲到了底… |
[13:58] | I’m top dog. | 我就是最厉害的 |
[14:00] | No, it ain’t like that, look. | 不 不是那样的 瞧 |
[14:03] | The pawns, man, in the game… | 小卒 伙计 在游戏里… |
[14:06] | They get capped quick. | 会很快被吃掉 |
[14:08] | They be out of the game early. | 它们会早早出局 |
[14:12] | Unless they’re some smart-ass pawns. | 除非他们是些狡猾的小卒 |
[14:22] | Nagras. Can you fucking believe this? | Nagras 你们它妈的能相信吗? |
[14:25] | This shit is prehistoric. | 这玩意儿也太古董了吧 |
[14:27] | What else have they got down there in Property? | 物管科那还有什么玩意? |
[14:29] | Eight-tracks? Victrolas? That fucking department’s a joke. | 八轨迹磁带?Victrolas(牌子 留声机)? 这个部门它妈的就是个笑话 |
[14:33] | We got to get with the feds somehow. | 我们得和联邦调查局联手 |
[14:34] | They got light-weights, wireless micro-recorders. | 他们有轻便的无线录音设备 |
[14:38] | Yeah, DEA got those. | 是的 药管局有 |
[14:40] | If I wear this on a warm day, they’re gonna know. | 如果哪天天热 我带着这个上 肯定会被他们看穿 |
[14:42] | Even if they do a half-assed search, I’m done. | 就算他们随便搜个身 我就曝光了 |
[14:45] | Nagras. Jesus. | Nagras 老天爷 |
[14:47] | You can’t send his ass into the projects with this shit taped to him. | 你不能让他绑着这玩意儿去公房那卧底 |
[14:50] | That ain’t gonna play. | 这完全行不通 |
[14:52] | I’m saying. | 我说… |
[14:54] | McNulty and the girl… | McNulty和这个姑娘… |
[14:55] | The lezzer from narcotics, they’ve got the file. | 缉毒科的那个拉子 他们主办这案子 |
[14:58] | – Who are you partnered with? – McNulty. | – 你跟谁搭档? – McNulty |
[15:00] | But he don’t have shit to do with me and I don’t want nothing to do with him neither. | 但是他跟我没有往来 我也不想跟他有交集 |
[15:05] | Major, I’m a fifth wheel on a car that’s going nowhere. | 警司 我就是个车上的备用胎 还能跑到哪儿去 |
[15:10] | Bring me home. | 调我回来吧 |
[15:12] | Soon enough. | 快了 |
[15:14] | Look, you’re my eyes and ears in this mess, right? | 瞧 你是我在这件案子里的眼线 |
[15:17] | And I don’t want no more surprises, like that newspaper article. | 我不想再要什么惊喜 像那篇新闻报道 |
[15:20] | If McNulty’s planning any more bullshit like that… | 如果McNulty还有其他那样的计划… |
[15:22] | I got to be able to tell the deputy before the shit flies. | 我得在事发之前告诉副局 |
[15:26] | Then you come home with a favor in your pocket. | 然后你就能带着我欠你的情回来 |
[15:29] | How bad is that? | 会坏到哪儿去? |
[16:01] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[16:04] | You get Carver and Prez back tomorrow, | 明天Carver和Prez归队 |
[16:06] | But Prez is in-office. | 但是Prez会留在办公室里 |
[16:08] | No police powers, no street work, nothing. | 解除武器 不出外勤 什么都没有 |
[16:10] | If the building catches fire, he stays in the office. | 就算大楼着火 他也得呆在办公室里 |
[16:13] | What about Herc? | 那Herc呢? |
[16:14] | Medical, until Monday at least. | 病假 起码得等到周一 |
[16:21] | I wonder what you gotta do to get thrown off this police force. | 我很好奇你要怎么摆平你的警力 |
[16:26] | Keep on with some of your shit, you just might find out. | 要是你不管好你自己 等着瞧吧 |
[16:29] | Where are the fucking run sheets? | 它妈的报备单在哪里? |
[16:32] | Behind the board. | 黑板后面 |
[16:37] | You all go for a taste? | 你们又去喝了? |
[16:41] | We got your picture, don’t you fucking worry, McNulty. | 我们去替你拿了照片 别瞎操心了 McNulty |
[16:51] | This is Barksdale? | 这是Barksdale? |
[16:53] | Avon Barksdale Avon Barksdale. | |
[16:56] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[16:57] | Read my lips. | 读我的嘴唇 |
[16:58] | Avon fucking Barksdale. | Avon它妈的Barksdale |
[17:01] | His name’s on the form in the file. | 他的名字在文档里 |
[17:03] | Excuse me for giving a shit… | 抱歉我要多问一句… |
[17:04] | But I can’t help but notice this is a middle-aged white man. | 但是我不得不注意到 这是一个中年白人男子 |
[17:08] | You want something different, you give me another name. | 你想要别的 就给我另一个名字 |
[17:11] | That’s the only Avon Barksdale | 那是唯一的Avon Barksdale |
[17:13] | In the housing department files. | 在房管局的文件里 |
[17:17] | You got your smokes? | 找到你的香烟了吗 |
[17:20] | Have a nice fucking day. | 它妈的祝你愉快 |
[17:26] | Maybe he’s white. | 也许他是白人 |
[17:32] | No, I mean, really. What do we really know? | 不 我是说 真的 看看我们都知道了些什么 |
[17:36] | “Avon Barksdale.31 years of age. | “Avon Barksdale 31岁” |
[17:39] | “Born Provident Hospital, West Baltimore… | “出生于西Baltimore Provident医院” |
[17:41] | “to Willette Jackson Barksdale… | “母亲Willette Jackson Barksdale” |
[17:44] | “father unknown. | “父亲不详” |
[17:46] | “Educated Baltimore city schools.” | “在Baltimore市立学校上学” |
[17:48] | Address is in the same public housing where he controls the drug trade. | 住址就是他控制毒品交易的公房 |
[17:51] | No flash, no profile. | 没有照片 没有简介 |
[17:54] | Pretty much comes up out of nowhere. | 不知是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[17:56] | No work history. No tax information we can look at. | 没有工作记录 没有我们能查的税收记录 |
[18:00] | No cars in his name, no driver’s license. | 名下没有车 没驾照 |
[18:03] | No kids. | 没孩子 |
[18:04] | No priors either. | 也没有前科 |
[18:07] | Yeah, here’s this vague CI information… | 嗯 有条不确定的线人情报 |
[18:09] | That states he stays in various apartments out in the county. | 据称他住在郡郊区若干栋公寓里 |
[18:13] | Addresses undetermined, of course. | 当然 地址待定 |
[18:15] | He moves from girlfriend to girlfriend… | 他住进不同的女朋友家里 |
[18:17] | Might have another girlfriend in New York. | 也许在纽约也有一个女朋友 |
[18:21] | He likes to work out and he used to box Golden Gloves when he was younger. | 他喜欢练身 年轻的时候曾在金手套俱乐部打拳击 |
[18:27] | I’ve been working on him for two weeks and the truth is, we don’t know shit. | 我在他身上查了两周 说句实话 我们一无所知 |
[18:30] | Golden Gloves? | 金手套俱乐部? |
[18:33] | How did you hear that? | 你怎么打听到的? |
[18:35] | I don’t know. i– | 我不知道 我… |
[18:38] | I think I got that from a DEA File. | 我想我是从药管局的档案里看到的 |
[18:41] | Or from a Cl… | 或是从一个线人那 |
[18:44] | Who claimed to know him way back when. | 声称那个时候认识他 |
[18:47] | So you write everything down? | 那你什么都记下了? |
[18:52] | Yeah, everything. | 是的 每一件 |
[19:00] | – Goddamn bomb, y’all. – Blue-tops, blue-tops. | – 好东西 各位! – 蓝盖 蓝盖 |
[19:03] | Double shorts. | 双短 |
[19:05] | In the hole, man. | 现货 伙计 |
[19:08] | Got blue-tops. Looking for blues? | 有蓝盖 在找蓝盖吗? |
[19:10] | In the hole, y’all. | 现货 伙计 |
[19:11] | – Blue-tops. – Red-tops. | – 蓝盖 – 红盖 |
[19:14] | Got that chronic… | 价廉物美 |
[19:17] | – Red-tops. – Two for $10. | – 红盖 – 两支10元 |
[19:20] | Blue-tops, blue-tops. | 蓝盖 蓝盖 |
[19:45] | Keep your jab moving. | 连续刺拳 |
[19:49] | Move with your right. Left, right, left, right. | 右脚动起来 左右 左右 |
[19:52] | Two punches. | 两击重拳 |
[20:02] | I got a few questions I wanna ask you, Mack. | 我有些问题要问你 Mack |
[20:04] | Keep your hands moving, work to the body some. | 手别停 近身一点 伙计 |
[20:07] | So who’s your target? | 你们的目标是谁? |
[20:08] | – Barksdale. – Who? | – Barksdale – 谁? |
[20:10] | Avon Barksdale. never heard of him. | – Avon Barksdale – 从没听说过 |
[20:13] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这儿 |
[20:14] | This guy’s got the Westside projects locked up. | 这个家伙控制了西边的公房区 |
[20:16] | He’s tied to maybe a dozen murders, he’s completely off the radar. | 他大概和12宗谋杀案有关 却完全不在警方视线内 |
[20:19] | – Avon, what was it? – Barksdale. | – Avon 什么来着? – Barksdale |
[20:21] | If you say so. | 如果你这么说 |
[20:22] | DEA has a couple of pages on him from NADDIS entries. | 药管局在NADDIS(毒品和危险麻醉药品信息库)里 有两三页关于他的信息 |
[20:25] | Nothing in NCIC, no adult arrests. | 在NCIC(国家犯罪信息中心)里没有资料 没有成年后被捕记录 |
[20:28] | I’ve been working drugs for the Bureau since ’98. | 我从98年开始在联邦调查局查毒 |
[20:31] | I can tell you, we got nothing on him that I know. | 我可以告诉你 我们这里也没有掌握他的资料 |
[20:35] | This little thing… | 这小东西… |
[20:36] | Is the smile of the week. | 给你每周一笑 |
[20:38] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[20:42] | – What? – What was that? | – 什么? – 那是什么? |
[20:43] | Get the door. | 去门那边 去门那边 |
[20:53] | It’s a career case. | 这可是建功立业的案子 |
[20:54] | Not that my bosses give a damn at this point. | 可惜这种时候不入老板们的法眼 |
[20:57] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[20:58] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[20:59] | All of them mopes in bracelets and not one of them named Osama. | 这些戴着手铐的家伙 没有一个是叫Osama的(本拉登) |
[21:04] | I owe you, brother. What do you need? | 我还是欠你个人情 你有什么要求? |
[21:06] | A couple of lightweight body mikes. | 几个轻便麦克风 |
[21:07] | Wireless, remote taping capability. | 无线 有远程录音功能 |
[21:10] | – That’s all? – En. | – 就这些? – 是的 |
[21:12] | Where I come from, we’re just happy to be in the 20th century. | 我来的地方 能进入20世纪就很开心了 |
[21:16] | Who’s running the case, so I can tell my squad supervisor? | 谁在负责这案子 我可以去告诉我的队长 |
[21:18] | Daniels, out of Narcotics. | Daniels 缉毒科的 |
[21:23] | All right, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[21:29] | Shit! Fucking rain, man. | 操! 该死的雨! |
[21:31] | All right, y’all know what the fuck this is. | 好了 好了 你们都知道怎么回事 |
[21:33] | – Up against the wall, hurry the fuck up. – Come on, let’s go. | – 全部靠墙排队 它妈的快点 – 快 走啊 |
[21:35] | Go on to the back. Ain’t got time for this shit. | 排到后面去 它妈的没时间浪费给你们 |
[21:41] | Got some red-tops, some testers. Get them around the corner. | 有些红盖 一些样品 让他们去角落 |
[21:44] | Hurry up, take them around. | 快点 带他们走 带他们走 |
[21:47] | What the fuck you looking at me for? Get your ass around the corner. | 操 它妈的看我干嘛 都去角落那 |
[22:01] | I want that shit, that’s good. | 我要那个 那个好 |
[22:04] | Fuck and leave | 随便 拿了就走 |
[22:06] | Keep it moving. | 跟上 跟上 |
[22:23] | Man, you see that? | 伙计 看到了吗? |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:26] | Third from the end. That’s the stash. | 倒数第三间 那就是货仓 |
[22:29] | Some real raggedy-ass shit here, boy. | 真够简陋的 伙计 |
[22:32] | Very sloppy. | 太松懈了 |
[22:40] | How old are your kids? | 你孩子多大了? |
[22:42] | Mike is 8, Sean’s 10. | Mike8岁 Sean10岁 |
[22:45] | That’s the hard part. | 最难养的时候 |
[22:46] | Yeah, that’s the hard part, but you know…. | 是啊 最难养的时候 不过你瞧… |
[22:49] | How often do you get to see them? | 你多久能见他们一次? |
[22:50] | Every other weekend. | 每隔一星期的周末 |
[22:52] | Trying to get more, but she’s fighting me. | 想争取更多 但是她一直反对 |
[22:54] | Why would she fight you on that? | 她干嘛在这事上反对? |
[22:56] | She’s getting even. | 她是在报复 |
[22:58] | Getting even? | 报复? |
[22:59] | You must’ve been fucking around. | 你肯定在外面有花头 |
[23:02] | – I’m just saying. – You’re right. | – 我只是说说 – 你说得没错 |
[23:04] | It’s always the case. | 八九不离十 |
[23:05] | A woman wants to get even, there’s something extra there. | 如果一个女人想报复 外面肯定有猫腻 |
[23:08] | How come you got all this wisdom and your life’s so fucking hard? | 嘿 Bubbs 既然你这么聪明 怎么还混得那么惨? |
[23:11] | I’ve been wondering on that myself. | 我自己也奇怪呢 |
[23:16] | How about you? You ever been married? | 那么你呢? 结过婚没? |
[23:23] | What’d I say? | 我说什么了 |
[23:24] | If you ain’t gonna say anything, I am. | 如果你不想说 我可要说了 |
[23:26] | What? | 什么? |
[23:27] | If you’re a dog, you barking at the wrong pussy. | 如果你是条狗 那你发错情了 |
[23:30] | What, so I’m a dog now? | 什么 我现在成狗了? |
[23:31] | – Meow. – Bubbles. | – 喵 – 嘿 Bubbles |
[23:35] | I date women. | 我和女人约会 |
[23:36] | We’ve got something else in common. I date women, too. | 我们又有了个共同点 我也跟女人约会 |
[23:39] | So pretty much everyone in CID has worked this out but me? | 那么差不多刑侦科的人都发现了 除了我? |
[23:42] | There wasn’t nothing to figure out. I told them. | 没什么好猜的 我告诉他们的 |
[23:45] | I guess I missed the press conference. | 我猜我错过了新闻发布会 |
[23:46] | It’s better that than to have every police | 这总比让每个警察 |
[23:49] | On three shifts hounding you every goddamned day. | 每天轮番对你试探好 |
[23:53] | – Cops are dogs. – Yeah. | – 警察就是狗 – 是的 |
[23:55] | It’s not like I was walking around | 不是说我在这里 |
[23:57] | Waving some dyke flag in the air, or some shit. | 挥着什么拉拉的大旗招摇过市 |
[24:02] | I know I look like I could go either way. | 我知道我看上去好像没定性 |
[24:04] | Lord, yes, you do. Yes, you do. | 老天 是的 对 你是的 |
[24:06] | It was something I had to put out there to get through the day. | 有些事得坦白了 才能过得了关 |
[24:09] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道 |
[24:11] | Should’ve known what? | 早该知道什么? |
[24:13] | I worked with one other female police officer who was worth a damn, only one. | 我曾经和另一个女警共事过 唯一一个让我另眼相看的 |
[24:17] | – A lesbian. – Yeah. | – 是个拉拉 – 是的 |
[24:24] | In the beginning, you’re in your radio car, | 一开始 你坐在你的巡逻车里 |
[24:28] | Alone, working your post. | 一个人 执勤 |
[24:30] | Most women aren’t getting out of that car. | 大多数女警都不会从车上下来 |
[24:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:32] | Not without side partners showing up. | 除非身边的搭档出现 |
[24:35] | They’re intimidated, physically. | 她们感到恐惧 生理上的 |
[24:38] | – They gotta be. – You weren’t? | – 一定会的 – 你没有? |
[24:40] | Yeah, at first. | 刚开始的时候会 |
[24:43] | But I’m talking about some old straight-out-of-the-academy-type scared… | 但我不是说那种初出茅庐的恐惧 |
[24:47] | You know what I’m saying? I wasn’t about to stay scared. | 你懂我说的吗? 我不打算一直恐惧下去 |
[24:50] | You know, you get your ass kicked once or twice | 你瞧 当你受了一两次的打击之后 |
[24:53] | You realize it’s not the end of the world, right? | 你开始明白这不算什么世界末日 对吧 |
[24:58] | Most of the women, they don’t want to believe that. | 大多数女人 她们不想相信这点 |
[25:00] | Some of the men, too. They don’t even want to go there. | 一些男人也是 他们甚至不愿往那想 |
[25:03] | – You think ’cause you’re gay? – I don’t know. | – 你觉得这是因为你是同性恋吗? – 我不知道 |
[25:06] | But is there any other fucking way to police? | 但是当警察还有别的选吗? |
[25:11] | All I know is I just love the job. | 我只知道 我爱这份工作 |
[25:17] | That’ll be $3.20. | 一共3块2 |
[25:19] | – Keep the change. – Thanks, have a nice day. | – 不用找了 – 谢谢 祝您过得愉快 |
[26:06] | Yo, Dee coming up. | 嘿 Dee上来了 |
[26:29] | Where’s it all go? | 它们会去哪儿? |
[26:33] | The money. | 钱 |
[26:35] | Where do all the money go? | 所有的钱会去哪儿? |
[26:46] | $22,000 or $24,000, give or take. | 两万二或者两万四 最多相差这点 |
[26:49] | From the low-rises? | 从平房区收到的? |
[26:53] | Damn, boy! You must have that crew humming. | 嘿 伙计 你肯定让你的手下忙个不停了 |
[26:56] | I don’t remember a day we ever got this much from the Courtyard. | 我还不记得之前 有从大院里收到过那么多钱 |
[27:01] | It wasn’t even check day. | 今天甚至不是发薪日 |
[27:03] | You doing good out there, Dee. | 你在那干得不错 Dee |
[27:05] | We’ll be doing even better when we get that new package. | 如果能拿到新货 我们会做得更好 |
[27:09] | New package, same as old, man. | 新货和老货都一样 伙计 |
[27:12] | – Say what? – Ain’t no new package. | – 说什么? – 没有什么新品 |
[27:14] | Just gonna put that same shit out in a different color gelcap is all. | 只不过把原来的玩意儿 装进不同颜色的小瓶里 |
[27:18] | Might spike that shit with some procaine or some caffeine, | 也许再掺进点普鲁卡因(局部麻醉药)或者一些咖啡因 |
[27:21] | But otherwise the same. | 但其他部分都一样 |
[27:22] | String, man, | String 伙计 |
[27:23] | People are already coming back on us telling us that shit is weak. | 大伙已经跑来跟我们说 那玩意儿一点都不给劲儿 |
[27:26] | I know, the shit is weak. But shit is weak all over. | 我知道 它是不给劲儿 但是哪个不是? |
[27:29] | The thing is, no matter what we call heroin, it’s gonna get sold. | 事实是 不管我们怎么称呼海洛因 最后都是卖 |
[27:33] | The shit is strong, we’re gonna sell it. | 东西纯 我们卖 |
[27:36] | The shit is weak, we’re gonna sell twice as much. You know why? | 东西次 我们可以卖出双份的 你知道为什么吗? |
[27:40] | ‘Cause a fiend, he’s gonna chase that shit no matter what. | 因为吸毒的 不管怎么样都会下手 |
[27:43] | It’s crazy, you know? | 没道理的 懂吗 |
[27:46] | We do worse, and we get paid more. | 我们越是差劲 钱挣得越多 |
[27:50] | The government do better, and it don’t mean no never mind. | 政府管得越严 照样天下太平 |
[27:55] | This shit right here, Dee, | 这里的买卖 Dee |
[27:57] | It’s forever. | 永远都是这样 |
[28:07] | That’s your bonus right there. | 这是你的奖金 |
[28:10] | And you buy something that you wouldn’t otherwise. | 给自己买点平常不会买的 |
[28:14] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[28:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:42] | You remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[28:45] | Do I remember you? | 我记得你吗? |
[28:47] | I was in here the other day, you wanted a drink. | 那天我在这里 你想我请你喝一杯 |
[28:51] | Did I get a drink? | 我喝到了吗? |
[28:52] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[28:55] | Then why would I remember you? | 那我为什么要记得你? |
[28:57] | You want to be remembered, you going about it the wrong way here. | 你想被记得 那当时就做得不对 |
[29:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | Larry Larry | |
[29:09] | The usual. | 老样子 |
[29:11] | This here’s my uncle’s place. | 这是我舅舅的地盘 |
[29:13] | You kin to Orlando? | 你是Orlando的亲戚? |
[29:16] | No. | 不是 |
[29:19] | Orlando’s like the up-front man, you know? | Orlando就像是前台 知道吧 |
[29:22] | My uncle’s the money man. | 我舅舅才是出资的人 |
[29:30] | Where you from? | 你是哪里人? |
[29:31] | Right here. Baltimore. | 本地人 Baltimore |
[29:34] | I know Baltimore, but, like, where? | 我知道Baltimore 但是具体哪里? |
[29:37] | You know Turner Station? | 你知道Turner Station吗? |
[29:41] | Down past Dundalk, near the Point. | Dundalk边上 靠近Point |
[29:44] | The Point. | 原来是Point(Sparrows Point工业区) |
[29:45] | So, you’re a country girl. | 那 你是个乡村小妞 |
[29:47] | You mean county. | 你是说郡吧 |
[29:50] | Where I’m from, the county is the country. | 在我那儿 郡就是乡下 |
[29:52] | Where is that? | 那是哪儿? |
[29:59] | So… | 那么… |
[30:02] | Are you working with your uncle? | 你是给你舅舅干活咯? |
[30:05] | I’m his right hand. | 我是他的左膀右臂 |
[30:18] | Yes, you is. | 嗯 你是 |
[30:24] | You want to ride with us in the van? | 你想和我们一起坐在监控车里吗? |
[30:27] | No. | 不 |
[30:29] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[30:30] | You think it’s a waste? | 你觉得是浪费时间? |
[30:33] | Touts and children, that’s all you’re gonna get. | 马仔和小孩 你只能看到这些 |
[30:42] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[30:48] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿搞来的? |
[31:04] | Now, look at this piece of shit. | 来看看这身破烂 |
[31:07] | I’m good to go, right? | 我随时能上了 对吧? |
[31:10] | Come here, let me see. | 过来 让我看看 |
[31:13] | Detective Sydnor’s ensemble. | Sydnor探员的整套行头 |
[31:15] | It’s the latest in Westside Project wear. | 西面公房区最时髦的打扮 |
[31:18] | Have your torn cammies by Versace… | 你们有撕破过范思哲的棉纺裤吗 |
[31:22] | Stained sweatshirt by Ralph Lauren. | 弄脏过拉尔夫劳伦(高级服装)的汗衫吗? |
[31:25] | Where you miked? | 你的耳麦装哪儿了? |
[31:26] | Down in my dick, man. I figure they ain’t gonna go down there, right? | 在我裤裆里 哥们 我觉得他们不会摸到那里去 对吧 |
[31:29] | I don’t know, Sydnor, the way you twirling around… | 我不知道诶 Sydnor 你这么一转… |
[31:32] | Might be the first place they look. | 也许那是他们第一个会摸的地方(看你是不是真爷们) |
[31:35] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[31:37] | I ain’t showered in two days, I ain’t shaved in four. | 我两天没洗澡 四天没刮胡子 |
[31:40] | Right now, I am one ripe, nasty son of a bitch. | 现在 我就是个不折不扣的脏混混 |
[31:46] | Bubbs. | 嘿 Bubbs |
[31:48] | What you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[31:50] | This your man? | 这是你的卧底? |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:55] | Is he low-bottom enough for you? | 在你眼里 他够衰了吗? |
[31:58] | Clothes is tore down enough… | 衣服够破了… |
[32:01] | But he could use a little bit more stains, more dirt. | 他可以搞得再脏点 邋遢点 |
[32:06] | What’s this here, man? | 这里呢 伙计? |
[32:09] | It’s my wedding ring. | 这是我的婚戒 |
[32:12] | Shit, you married to the needle, boy. | 操 你娶的是针筒 小子 |
[32:15] | That shit been pawned off, if you for real. | 如果真是瘾君子 那玩意儿早就被当了 |
[32:18] | It’s a dead giveaway. | 这可是彻底的暴露 |
[32:20] | You could stand to lose about 20 pounds, | 你可以再减个20磅 |
[32:22] | Some yellow in your teeth… | 把牙齿弄黄点… |
[32:24] | Fresh bleeds on your hands. | 手上搞些新伤口 |
[32:26] | Okay. So maybe I should go out and shoot up dope for a year or two, right? | 好吧 也许我该到外头去 吸个一两年毒 是吧? |
[32:30] | Come back when I can carry the look off? | 到那时候带着那副鬼样子回来 |
[32:32] | I’m just saying, man. | 我只是说说 伙计 |
[32:34] | The more tore down you look, the better. | 看起来越是邋遢 越是逼真 |
[32:38] | You going down in them towers, they gonna check everything. | 只要进入他们的地盘 他们什么都会查 |
[32:41] | How about the shoes? | 那鞋子呢? |
[32:43] | I know you ain’t got no problem with the shoes, fucked up as they are. | 我知道你肯定对它们没意见 看看它们有多破 |
[32:47] | Let me see the shoes, man. | 让我看看鞋子 伙计 |
[32:51] | See? | 瞧 |
[32:53] | You walking down them alleys of the projects | 你走进公房区的巷子 |
[32:55] | You stepping on the dead soldiers. | 你会踩在”亡士”上 |
[32:57] | Dead soldiers? | “亡士”? |
[32:59] | Yeah, empty vials. | 是的 空瓶子 |
[33:00] | You can’t walk down a Baltimore street without them cracking underneath your feet. | 只要走在Baltimore的街上 那些东西就会轧你的鞋底 |
[33:04] | You want to know if a fiend is for real… | 你想知道他是不是真的瘾君子… |
[33:07] | Check the bottom of his shoes. | 看看他的鞋底 |
[33:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:12] | Have him dance on some empties before we go out there. | 在我们出发之前 先让他去踩踩空瓶 |
[33:16] | Get us killed. | 否则全完蛋 |
[33:19] | He hurt your feelings? | 他让你难过了? |
[33:22] | A little bit. | 有点 |
[33:28] | Shit. | 操 |
[34:59] | Four hand-to-hands… | 四次交货… |
[35:01] | Two to me, two to Bubbs, with me close enough to mark it. | 我两次 Bubbs两次 距离不远 都记下了 |
[35:06] | From who? | 从谁那儿? |
[35:07] | Kids, mostly. Young-ass hoppers. | 大多数是小孩子 小混混 |
[35:10] | It’s a start. | 是个开头 |
[35:12] | They’re pretty tight out here, Kima. | 这里很严密 Kima |
[35:14] | If you don’t hand no money to nobody that matters… | 如果你不能把钱给对人… |
[35:16] | You don’t get no product from nobody that matters. | 也就不能从他们手里拿到货 |
[35:22] | You want to go back in? | 你想回去吗? |
[35:24] | Shit, we copped from every crew out here. | 该死的 我们把这里的货买了个遍 |
[35:29] | Ain’t we supposed to go off somewhere and fire this shit up? | 我们是不是该换个地方 消化了它们? |
[35:36] | Yeah, let’s get the fuck out of here. | 嗯 让我们先离开这儿吧 |
[35:52] | Well, now. | 好吧 |
[35:56] | Did you get to see where the money went after you handed it off? | 在你把钱给出去之后 有看到钱到哪去了吗? |
[36:01] | No. | 没有 |
[36:04] | Nothing but touts and runners here. | 这里只有马仔和跑腿的 |
[36:08] | But then again, you told us so. | 不过又一次 你早说过了 |
[36:11] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有那么说 |
[36:14] | But as a matter of fact…. | 但实际上… |
[36:27] | Everyone else roll out? | 其他人都出去了? |
[36:29] | I– | 我… |
[36:30] | You were upstairs and out of pocket, | 你去了楼上 不在这里 |
[36:33] | So I cut them loose. | 所以我就放他们回去了 |
[36:36] | Just as well. I’ll give them the news tomorrow. | 没关系 明天我再告诉他们 |
[36:38] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[36:40] | I told the Deputy we had a few hand-to-hands. | 我告诉副局我们搞了几次钓鱼 |
[36:42] | Low-level people. | 针对那些马仔 |
[36:43] | He wants us to put everything into search-and-seizures | 他要我们整理好资料开展抓捕 |
[36:46] | And hit the projects Wednesday afternoon. | 周三下午对公房区展开行动 |
[36:48] | – Lieutenant. – I know. | – 警督 – 我知道 |
[36:49] | Does he think that’s what gets us Avon Barksdale? | 你觉得那会让我们抓住Avon Barksdale吗? |
[36:52] | The buys we made, they don’t even go past the courtyards. | 我们伪装的买家 现在连大院都没进呢 |
[36:57] | Scratch together everything we got from the hand-to-hands… | 把所有钓鱼行动的资料都梳理一遍 |
[37:00] | And shape it into PC for the warrants. | 输进电脑 申请许可证 |
[37:02] | A few locations, at least. | 起码 要有几个地点 |
[37:04] | But we don’t even know what doors to hit. | 但是我们连要撞哪扇门都不知道 |
[37:07] | A few apartments in the low-rises that we’ve seen used for stash. | 我们只发现一些平房的公寓 也许被用来做了货仓 |
[37:11] | Then we write on those. | 那就写那些 |
[37:12] | Lieutenant, these guys change stash houses every other day. | 警督 这些家伙每隔一天就会换货仓 |
[37:15] | Look, the man upstairs wants to see a circus. | 瞧 上头想看一场”马戏” |
[37:18] | A couple of days from now, I got to show him three rings. | 从现在起的几天后 我得给他看”三环表演” |
[37:22] | Christ. | 老天爷 |
[37:25] | I’m sorry. We gotta jump. | 抱歉 我们得行动了 |
[37:40] | What, is the Deputy Ops stupid? | 搞什么 这个副局没脑子吗? |
[37:43] | No. | 不是 |
[37:44] | This shit is fucking stupid. | 这真是蠢到家了 |
[37:46] | Not if we bring in some arrests he takes them to the judge, | 如果我们能抓到几个人 他把他们送到法官面前 |
[37:48] | He figures the judge goes away. | 他觉得法官就会罢手 |
[37:50] | And then he buries the fucking case. | 然后这案子就葬送在他手里了 |
[37:57] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[37:58] | There’s nothing you can do, except pound out some probable cause. | 没什么能做的 除了快点想出起诉罪名 |
[38:01] | – We’re gonna be here all fucking night. – I’m not. | – 它妈的我们整晚都得耗在这里了 – 我不会 |
[38:05] | – Where the fuck you got to go? – No, I mean, I can’t. | – 你它妈的要去哪儿? – 不 我是说 我办不到 |
[38:07] | I’m not gonna help them gut the case. I’m sorry. | 我不会帮他们就这么黄了这案子 抱歉 |
[38:10] | I know he’s your lieutenant. You gotta do what you gotta do. | 我知道他是你的警督 你得听他的 |
[38:13] | But I can’t swallow this shit anymore. | 但是我咽不下这口气了 |
[38:50] | Why are you here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[38:51] | I’m thinking about something. | 我在想事情 |
[38:53] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[38:54] | No. | 不行 |
[38:56] | No? | 不行? |
[38:58] | What’s the matter, McNulty? No one ever tells you “no”? | 怎么了 McNulty? 从来没人对你说”不”吗? |
[39:01] | Sorry. I should’ve called. | 抱歉 我该先来个电话 |
[39:06] | How do you clone a beeper? | 要怎么才能克隆一个传呼机? |
[39:08] | – What? – That’s what I need to know. | – 什么? – 我是想知道这个 |
[39:11] | You show up at my door at 9:00 to ask me that? | 你9点上门找我就是为了问这个? |
[39:14] | They’re using pagers, right? | 他们用传呼机 对吧 |
[39:15] | Every other drug dealer has a cell phone, and these guys are all on pagers. | 其他毒贩都用手机 而他们却用呼机 |
[39:24] | What do you want to do? | 你想干什么? |
[39:26] | Bunk and me, when we jack up the Barksdale kid… | Bunk和我 在抓那个Barksdale的小子时 |
[39:29] | He’s got a Motorola pager. | 发现他有个摩托罗拉的呼机 |
[39:31] | We give it back, so as not to spook him. | 我们还给了他 免得他起疑 |
[39:33] | You want to clone it? | 你想要克隆它? |
[39:35] | Can we do that without a subpoena to the pager company? | 有没有办法既不给传呼台发传票 又能搞定? |
[39:43] | Read that. | 看看吧 |
[39:45] | – What is it? – Affidavit from a state police case. | – 是什么? – 一份立案宣誓书 |
[39:49] | A judge signs something like that, you can clone a beeper. | 如果法官签了这样的东西 你就能克隆一台呼机了 |
[39:52] | Christ. | 神啊 |
[39:53] | Probable cause, coupled with an exhaustion argument. | 合理的理由 同时准备好没完没了的说明 |
[39:56] | You’ve got to show the judge that other investigative methods have failed. | 你得给法官看 其他的调查方法都失败了 |
[40:00] | You’ll also need a supervisor who wants you to clone a suspect’s pager… | 你还需要一个长官 同意你去克隆一个嫌犯呼机 |
[40:04] | Knowing that it might lead to | 知道也许下一步会是… |
[40:06] | Who knows what else pen registers, wiretaps. | 谁知道还是什么 笔式记录器 窃听装置 |
[40:09] | Daniels will come around. | Daniels会上钩的 |
[40:13] | Daniels will have your ass. | Daniels会爆了你菊花 |
[40:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:19] | – That’s it? – What? | – 就这样? – 什么? |
[40:22] | No. | 不 |
[40:40] | Let me understand. | 让我搞明白 |
[40:43] | You’re married, and a date’s a room at the Best Western. | 你有老婆的时候 在Best Western(连锁旅馆)里约会 |
[40:46] | Now you’re single, and a date is you coming over unannounced | 现在单身了 约会就是不请自来 声称要了解 |
[40:50] | To learn the legal requisites for a pager intercept. | 怎么能合法截取一台呼机的信息? |
[40:54] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[40:57] | No. | 不 |
[41:01] | Okay, I hear you. | 好吧 我听明白了 |
[41:39] | You? | 你? |
[41:41] | You? | 你? |
[41:44] | As if you give a shit. | 好像你在乎似的 |
[42:07] | You’re an asshole, McNulty. | 你是个混蛋 McNulty |
[42:12] | What the fuck did I do? | 我它妈的干什么了? |
[42:17] | How much more to that pack? | 那批货还剩多少? |
[42:20] | 50, 60. | 50…60瓶 |
[42:23] | Re-up’s late. | 补给来晚了 |
[42:27] | Have Wallace hit Stinkum on his pager again. | 让Wallace再给Stinkum发个传呼 |
[42:30] | You want something from carry-out? | 有什么想吃的外卖吗? |
[42:32] | Yeah, lake trout sub. | 嗯 鳟鱼堡 |
[42:34] | Pay up. | 掏钱 |
[42:36] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[42:38] | You asked, I thought you was treating. | 你问了 我以为你请客呢 |
[42:40] | You thought wrong, I ain’t no bank. | 你想错了 我又不是开银行的 |
[42:42] | You stingy like one. | 小气劲倒是一样 |
[42:44] | – Just make sure you give me enough. – yeah. | – 看好了 别少给 – 嗯 |
[42:48] | No mayo, extra hot, something to drink. | 不要蛋黄酱 加辣 来点饮料 |
[42:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[42:57] | – He’s going for food? – Yes. | – 他是去买吃的? – 没错 |
[43:00] | Why didn’t you tell me? My stomach’s growling like a motherfucker. | 为什么不叫我 我肚子饿的他妈的直叫唤 |
[43:03] | Starve, nigger. | 饿着吧 哥们 |
[43:04] | Man, shit. | 操 |
[43:06] | Re-up’s here. | 补给来了 |
[43:08] | Stink, what up? | Stink 你好吗 |
[43:10] | What’s up, bro? 10 minutes. | 你好 伙计 10分钟 |
[43:13] | – 10? All right. – Yeah. | – 10分钟? 好 – 嗯 |
[43:24] | Who’s there? | 谁在里面? |
[43:40] | Y’all got my back, you heard? | 你们给我掩护 听见了吗? |
[43:43] | Get the fuck in there. | 它妈的进去 |
[43:45] | Get your ass down. | 它妈的蹲下 |
[43:47] | Sit your stupid ass down. Get the fuck down. | 它妈的坐下 它妈的快坐下 |
[43:51] | Shit, stay there, bitch. | 操 呆在那儿别动 婊子 |
[43:52] | Get down, get the fuck down, motherfucker. | 趴下 它妈的趴下 混蛋 |
[43:57] | Where it at? | 东西在哪儿? |
[43:58] | Ain’t nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[44:00] | Get your fucking hand off. | 它妈的把你的手拿开 |
[44:01] | Where it at, man? | 在哪儿 伙计? |
[44:08] | Shit! | 操! |
[44:09] | Fuck, my leg! | 操! 我的腿! |
[44:12] | Where it at, shorty? | 它在哪儿 矮冬瓜? |
[44:18] | Kitchen, under the sink. | 厨房 水池下面 |
[44:20] | Go on and get that. | 过去拿过来 |
[44:37] | Two G-packs. Let’s roll. | 有两千 我们撤 |
[44:40] | Just two? | 只有两千? |
[44:42] | – Come on. – What the– | – Omar 走啦 – 搞什么… |
[44:47] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[45:02] | Shit! | 操! |
[45:04] | Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 我们它妈的赶紧撤 |
[45:08] | Shit! | 操! |
[45:16] | Come on, Poot. | 拜托 Poot |
[45:20] | Fuck! | 操! |
[45:47] | So, your man saw them get jacked? | 那么 你的人看到他们被打劫了? |
[45:49] | Yeah, part of it. | 是的 部分过程 |
[45:50] | And he gets the tag number? | 他记下了车牌? |
[45:52] | Good man, that Bubbles. | Bubbles是好样的 |
[45:55] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[45:59] | Western uniforms will meet us in the Mount Claire parking lot. | 西区警队会在Mount Claire的 停车场跟我们碰头 |
[46:02] | We start there, and we don’t stop until we take the doors. | 我们从那儿出发 然后长驱直入 |
[46:05] | I want their lookouts to have as little chance as possible. | 我希望那些望风的越来不及报警越好 |
[46:09] | What’s with you? | 你呢? |
[46:14] | My office. | 我办公室 |
[46:29] | – I’m not going. – You’re insubordinate? | – 我不会去 – 你敢抗命? |
[46:31] | I’m not jumping out on something that will harm the case. | 我不会去干会葬送这案子的事 |
[46:34] | You want to write me up on that, you can. | 你要是想打我报告 你随意 |
[46:36] | You think I want this? | 你以为我想吗? |
[46:37] | I got the Deputy Ops on my ass for this shit. | 副局一直在这案子上压着我 |
[46:40] | Now you show me up in front of the whole detail. | 现在你在整个专案组面前给我好看 |
[46:42] | I don’t mean to show anybody up. | 我没想给谁脸色看 |
[46:44] | – Get your vest on. – No. | – 穿上防弹衣 – 不 |
[46:46] | I got police work to do. | 我还有案子要查 |
[46:49] | If you felt this way, why didn’t you call in sick? | 狗娘养的 你既然想这样 干嘛不请病假? |
[46:51] | I’m not sick. | 我没病 |
[46:54] | Yeah, you are. | 不 你病了 |
[47:01] | Give me a 95 on why you are physically unable to participate in today’s action. | 给我个请假单 说明你为什么身体不舒服 以至于不能参加今天的行动 |
[47:05] | What, I’m gonna lie so you can save face? | 什么 要我说谎 好让你保住面子? |
[47:07] | Come on, write it up. | 快 写下来 |
[47:09] | “I can’t jump out with my unit because my tummy hurts.” | “我不能参与小组行动,因为我肚子疼” |
[47:12] | I’m not gonna help you gut this case. | 我不会帮你这么结掉案子 |
[47:14] | If you want to pretend to be police, you go ahead. | 如果你想假装还是个警察 那你自便吧 |
[47:37] | Let’s do it. | 我们行动 |
[47:41] | I’m up. | 我来了 |
[47:44] | You’re on medical. | 你还在病假中 |
[47:45] | I’m up, boss. | 我能上 老板 |
[47:48] | Give him a vest. | 给他一件防弹衣 |
[48:03] | No, motherfucker. | 不 混蛋 |
[48:05] | It ain’t just up to Stinkum to be muscle. | 又不是只有Stinkum一个能当保镖 |
[48:07] | You got the Pit. | 整个Pit都是你的 |
[48:09] | Your people supposed to be ready for the re-up. | 你们的人应该准备好接货 |
[48:11] | You supposed to be steady for him. | 你本该为他震场子 |
[48:14] | But where you at? | 但是你在哪儿? |
[48:15] | You in the goddamn sandwich shop. | 你在该死的三明治店里 |
[48:18] | You got $20,000, Dee, coming into your shop… | 你有2万的货 Dee 进了你的场子 |
[48:21] | And you ain’t even around to see that shit right. | 你它妈的连看都没看到一眼 |
[48:24] | – Look, I thought re-ups– – No, thinking was what you wasn’t doing, | – 瞧 我以为补给… – 不 想想你没做到什么 |
[48:27] | And now we look like bitches. You feel me? | 让我们现在看上去像娘们 你懂我的意思吗? |
[48:30] | We got to come back on them. | 我们得报复他们 |
[48:32] | And you can’t even tell me shit about who they was. | 你却连是谁都不知道 |
[48:35] | One of them was named Omar. | 其中一个叫Omar |
[48:38] | Omar? Omar? | |
[48:40] | Omar, that’s the name I heard. | Omar 我听到有人这么喊他 |
[48:42] | And they had a white van. | 他们有辆白色的面包车 |
[48:44] | Yeah, I saw the van– | 是的 我看见那面包车了 |
[48:45] | What kind of van? | 什么样的? |
[48:47] | Five-0. | 5-0(条子) |
[48:54] | 5-0 Five-0. | |
[49:06] | – Wrong door. – Yeah? | – 抄错门了 – 是吗? |
[49:08] | Yeah, switched it yesterday. | 是的 昨天我们换了 |
[49:11] | Let’s see your hands. | 让我看到你们的手 |
[49:13] | Get out of the way. Let’s see your hands. | 让开 让我看到你们的手 |
[49:15] | Up, motherfucker, up. Turn around. | 起来 混蛋 起来 转过去 |
[49:20] | All the way up. | 都跟上 |
[49:30] | Police. | 警察 |
[49:31] | Put your hands up. Put them up! | 把手举起来 举起来! |
[49:33] | Turn your monkey ass around. Put your hands at your back. | 猴子屁股转过去 把你手放到后面 |
[49:37] | Why you fucking with us, man? | 你干嘛跟我们过不去 伙计 |
[49:38] | Come on, man, damn, I wasn’t even doing shit. | 拜托 伙计 该死的 我什么都没做 |
[49:44] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[49:48] | Cuff that one, and that one. | 拷了他 拷了他 |
[49:50] | Motherfucker, how’s that feel? | 狗娘养的 感觉如何 |
[49:52] | You fucked up now. | 你它妈的死定了 |
[49:55] | You feel it, right? | 你爽了吗? |
[49:57] | How that feel? | 喜欢被这么揍吗? |
[49:59] | Why you ain’t swinging? | 你怎么不扭了? |
[50:01] | Motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[50:04] | Go ahead, play that cowboy shit, motherfucker. go ahead. | 来啊 再逞能啊! 混蛋 来啊! |
[50:08] | Hold him down. Hold his arms! | 按住他 抓住他的手 |
[50:12] | Spread your legs. Don’t make me kick your ass, too. | 腿趴开了 别逼我也揍你一顿 |
[50:14] | Come on! | 混蛋 |
[50:16] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[50:18] | You don’t hit a cop. | 叫你打警察 |
[50:19] | What’s wrong with you, boy? You don’t hit a cop. | 你脑子进水了 小子? 叫你打警察 |
[50:53] | If you’d been here earlier, you’d have seen a beating. | 如果你来得更早点 你就能看一场打戏了 |
[50:59] | Clean. Not a fucking thing in there. | 没东西 它妈的屁都没有 |
[51:01] | Pick any door in the low-rises. What are the chances? | 随便撞的这里的门 能有什么机会? |
[51:22] | Channel 2 wants to know if she can film some of the places we raided. | 2频道想知道她能不能拍摄一些我们搜捕的地方 |
[51:26] | She says whatever we got, she’ll put on film. | 她说不论我们搜到了什么 都会放进片子里 |
[51:29] | Whatever we got? | 我们有什么? |
[51:31] | Drugs, weapons. | 毒品 手枪 |
[51:33] | We ain’t got shit. | 我们什么都没有 |
[51:58] | I can tell you were never in patrol. | 我打赌你肯定没进过巡逻队 |
[52:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[52:14] | – Sorry I’m late. – What’s up? | – 抱歉我迟到了 – 什么事? |
[52:17] | I didn’t want to tell you in front of the girl, | 我不想当着那姑娘的面跟你说 |
[52:19] | Her being from Narcotics and all. | 毕竟她也是缉毒科出来的 |
[52:22] | Daniels is dirty. | Daniels不干净 |
[52:24] | What? | 什么? |
[52:26] | The guy running your case, he’s got dirt on him. | 办你案子的家伙 他自己不干净 |
[52:29] | You know this? | 你知道? |
[52:30] | Your own agency came to us with concerns about him last year. | 去年你们局子为了他来找过我们 |
[52:34] | Integrity questions. | 廉政问题 |
[52:35] | They didn’t want to go to lnternal Affairs. | 他们不想搞成内部调查 因为… |
[52:38] | That office leaks like a sieve. | 那个部门的漏洞多个像筛子 |
[52:39] | Plus they couldn’t handle a case if their lives depended on it. | 何况要是案子跟他们性命攸关 他们才不会办 |
[52:42] | That, too. | 也是 |
[52:44] | You looked at Daniels specifically? | 你们专门查了Daniels? |
[52:45] | We did a two-month assets investigation. | 我们搞了两个月的资产调查 |
[52:48] | The man has a couple hundred thousand more in liquid assets… | 这家伙有几十万的流动资产 |
[52:51] | Than any police lieutenant should ever have. | 不是一个警督能挣到的 |
[52:53] | Maybe he goes to Atlantic City. | 也许他去了大西洋城(赌城) |
[52:56] | Seriously. You look at his background? | 说真的 你查过他背景了? |
[52:59] | Maybe he’s got other sources of income. | 也许他有别的收入来源 |
[53:01] | Maybe ?. We never got the chance to go further. | 也许有 但是我们没有机会深入调查 |
[53:03] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[53:04] | We went to your Deputy for Operations and told him what we had. | 我们找了你们的副局长 告诉了他我们掌握的情况 |
[53:08] | You took it to Burrell? | 你告诉了Burrell? |
[53:09] | He says, “We’ll take it from here.” | 他说”谢谢 接下来就交给我们吧” |
[53:11] | So, we backed away and waited for something to happen. | 所以我们就回来等着看好戏 |
[53:14] | And waited. | 等到现在 |
[53:16] | That was a year ago? | 那是一年前的事? |
[53:17] | Maybe more. | 也许更早之前 |
[53:19] | And that fucker’s still the Supervisor for Narcotics. | 那个混蛋仍旧负责缉毒科 |
[53:22] | So, you tell me what the hell’s going on. | 你给我说说 是怎么回事 |
[53:28] | Anyway, | 反正 |
[53:30] | If he’s running your case, I just thought you’d want to know. | 既然他在负责你们的案子 我想你会想知道 |
[53:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |