时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[00:22] | I’m dying here. | 我被这东西整惨了 |
[00:23] | Let me get on the other side, work it from there. | 我到另一边帮你搬一下 |
[00:28] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[00:30] | – Three. – Three. | – 三 – 三 |
[00:41] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[00:44] | Need help? | 要搭把手吗 |
[00:50] | Right. On three, motherfuckers. | 好 数到三 操蛋的 |
[00:52] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:02] | I’m embarrassed for you all. | 真为你们感到难为情 |
[01:07] | Yo, Herc, I catch my breath, | 嘿Herc 等我喘口气 |
[01:09] | I’m gonna shoot the drawers off this bitch. | 我就把这鸟玩意儿的抽屉都打下来 |
[01:11] | It’s caught on something, Lieutenant. | 它卡住了 警督 |
[01:14] | Get over there with Carver. | 到Carver那边去 |
[01:26] | One, two, you know what to do. | 一 二 你们知道怎么做 |
[01:34] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[01:46] | Jesus. My ass is kicked. | 天 真被打败了 |
[01:49] | I could move it a bit when I was alone. | 我一个人的时候还能挪动点 |
[01:51] | It must’ve got wedged in the door somehow. | 一定是莫名其妙地卡在门上了 |
[01:53] | Desk is empty, right? | 桌子是空的吧? |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:56] | You checked it? | 你检查过了吗? |
[01:59] | At this rate, we’re never gonna get it in. | 这种速度 我们永远也搬不进去 |
[02:09] | What? | 啥? |
[02:11] | In? | 进去? |
[02:13] | In. | 进去 |
[02:16] | Unbelievable, unbe-fucking-lievable. | 难以置信 真他妈的难以置信 |
[02:21] | Christ. | 老天爷 |
[04:15] | This case is a bit humble for you. | 这案子对你来说太小儿科了 |
[04:18] | I know it doesn’t look like much on paper, | 我知道案卷里没什么 |
[04:20] | But see what you can do. | 但你还是尽力而为吧 |
[04:29] | Making new friends? | 交上新朋友了? |
[04:31] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[04:33] | I spent the morning down in juvenile court… | 我在少年法庭呆了一上午 |
[04:36] | But the kids know they can’t be hurt with a street-weight charge… | 这些小鬼们知道街头小罪动不了他们… |
[04:39] | So didn’t get much there. | 所以没什么收获 |
[04:41] | You tried? | 你试过了? |
[04:42] | Nothing like being told, “Fuck off,” by a 14-year-old. | 被14岁的小鬼骂”滚开” 这滋味举世无双 |
[04:46] | – Right here’s our best shot. – Him? | – 这个是我们最大的把握 – 他? |
[04:50] | Hand-to-hand with Bubbles, | 他和Bubbles做了直接交易 |
[04:52] | And he’s carrying a long-ass sheet. | 犯罪记录多了去了 |
[04:54] | All right. Who’s first? Ms. Dawkins? | 好了 谁先来? Dawkins女士? |
[04:58] | State versus Marvin Browning, Your Honor. | 州院指控Marvin Browning 法官大人 |
[05:00] | One count distribution of a controlled substance, to wit, heroin… | 一罪状为分发违禁物 即 海洛因 |
[05:03] | And one count distribution of a controlled substance, to wit, cocaine. | 一罪状为分发违禁物 即 可卡因 |
[05:06] | Quantity? | 数量? |
[05:08] | One gelcap and one vial, Your Honor. | 一胶囊和一小瓶 法官大人 |
[05:10] | Bail recommendation? | 保释建议? |
[05:12] | State requests defendant be held, as he is part of a continuing investigation | 州院请求拘留被告 因为他涉及一项进行中的调查 |
[05:16] | And further, is subject to a mandatory five years without parole | 此外 他因犯有前科 须强制劳教五年 |
[05:19] | Because of prior convictions. | 不得保释 |
[05:20] | Will your office be seeking the mandatory five in this case? | 你想在这个案子里请求强制劳教五年吗 |
[05:23] | Absolutely, Your Honor. | 正是 法官大人 |
[05:26] | Very well, I’ll take that into consideration. | 很好 我会考虑的 |
[05:32] | Got his attention, at least. | 至少引起他的注意了 |
[05:40] | Lieutenant, come have a taste. | 警督 来尝尝 |
[05:43] | Come on, we’re celebrating. | 来啊 我们在庆祝呢 |
[05:46] | Patrick’s going out on medical. | Patrick去体检了 |
[05:48] | Sweet, sweet Cervical 6. | 亲爱的可爱的第六节颈椎 |
[05:53] | My shoulder’s numb, my arm’s numb. | 我肩膀麻了 手臂麻了 |
[05:56] | My fingers feel like they belong to some son of a bitch in the next county. | 我的手指像是属于邻郡的某个狗娘养的 |
[05:59] | This is my ticket out of this rat-shit department. | 这是我跨出那狗屁警局的通行证 |
[06:03] | 66 2/3 pension, and I don’t have to wait for my 30. | 66%即三分之二的养老金 我不用等30年工作期满啦 |
[06:07] | I’m gone. | 我去也 |
[06:08] | Fucking yo did you a favor. | 倒是他妈的帮了你的忙 |
[06:10] | Kid hit like a mule, I’ve got to say. | 我得说 那小子下手重得像头骡 |
[06:11] | You should take a couple of days. | 你应该再缓几天 |
[06:13] | Think it over before you put in papers. | 在打报告之前再好好想想 |
[06:15] | My brother-in-law’s got a video store out on Moravia. | 我姐夫在Moravia有家音像店 |
[06:19] | Does $6,000 a week straight rentals, | 一星期有6000美元正经租金收入 |
[06:21] | Another $8,000 in porn. | 8000美元黄片收入 |
[06:23] | He needs a partner. | 他需要个合伙人 |
[06:24] | But they take that off the top of a medical pension. | 但那样会扣养老金 |
[06:27] | If you report it as income, they do. Do I look that fucking stupid? | 如果作为收入上报当然会扣 他妈的我看上去有那么蠢吗 |
[06:31] | Have a nice life, Lieutenant. | 祝您过得愉快 警督 |
[06:44] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:47] | You gonna miss me, Augs? | 你会想我吧 Augs? |
[06:49] | What the fuck am I going to do, Paddy? | 我他妈的怎么办 Paddy? |
[06:52] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[06:54] | What do you say we go out together? | 我们一起 你觉得如何? |
[06:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:57] | I mean, it only hurts for a minute. | 我是说 只是疼一会儿 |
[06:59] | And it doesn’t have to be line-of-duty either. | 而且也不必发生在执行公务时 |
[07:02] | I’m serious. You know those stairs where they send us down to the basement? | 我是认真的 知道那些通往地下室的楼梯吧? |
[07:05] | – Yeah. – It’s dark down there. | – 嗯 – 那儿很黑 |
[07:08] | You go up eight or nine steps, | 你上个八九级台阶 |
[07:10] | Let go of the rail, take a little jump– | 放开扶手 跳上一跳… |
[07:12] | I’d break my fucking neck like that. | 那样我会他妈的摔断脖子的 |
[07:14] | You don’t break nothing. | 你不会摔断什么 |
[07:16] | You do a little dance on those steps, | 你在台阶上跳支小舞 |
[07:18] | You’re up to two-thirds with me. | 和我一起享受三分之二养老金 |
[07:21] | And maybe you sue the city, get a little more. | 也许你还能起诉这座城市 再捞一点 |
[07:25] | Can’t say we don’t deserve it. | 不能说我们不配得到这些 |
[07:30] | Five in. For a one-and-one. | 劳教五年 就为了一胶囊和一瓶子 |
[07:34] | Now, why bang me like that for a one-and-one? | 凭什么一份一加一就那么整我? |
[07:36] | Because it’s your turn, Mr. Browning. | 因为轮到你了 Browning先生 |
[07:38] | Everybody out there gets a turn. | 出来混总是要还的 |
[07:40] | You’re all running wild here. | 你们都太小题大做了 |
[07:41] | I think a judge might want to take a look at this and slow you all down a mite. | 我想法官会明察秋毫 让你们收敛一点 |
[07:45] | I don’t know, Marvin. | 这不一定 Marvin |
[07:47] | I’m looking at your sheet here, and… | 我看你的犯罪记录单… |
[07:50] | For one thing, it’s a little wrong to be calling it a sheet. | 首先 叫犯罪记录单有点不大对 |
[07:53] | More like a book. | 更像本书 |
[07:55] | Point is, we got the room to get a little crazy on you. | 重要的是 我们让法庭卯上了你 |
[07:58] | Like she said, it’s your turn. | 像她说的 轮到你了 |
[08:00] | Tell us some stories, | 给我们讲些故事 |
[08:01] | It could be somebody else’s turn. | 可能就轮到别人了 |
[08:05] | Stories. | 故事 |
[08:07] | Avon Barksdale Avon Barksdale. | |
[08:11] | Know the name? | 知道这个名字吗 |
[08:12] | Every motherfucker up in them towers knows the name. | 所有高楼区操蛋的都知道这名字 |
[08:15] | Myself, I ain’t never really had a word with the man. | 我自己从没和他说过话 |
[08:17] | Stringer Bell, then? | 那Stringer Bell呢? |
[08:20] | Wee-Bey? Savino? Wee-Bey? Savino? | |
[08:22] | Stinkum? C.C.O.? Roc-Roc? Stinkum? C.C.O.? Roc-Roc? | |
[08:26] | Who’re you gonna give us, Marvin? | 你要向我们透露谁的底 Marvin? |
[08:28] | You don’t say a name soon, you’re gonna be courtside. | 如果你不马上供出一个人 就离牢狱之灾不远了 |
[08:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | All right, what? | 什么好吧? |
[08:36] | All right, I’ll take the years. | 好吧 我坐牢去 |
[08:51] | Damn, boy. | 该死 小子 |
[08:55] | You should see the cop. | 你该看看那警察 |
[08:57] | When you’re ready to get up, put that on. | 你先起床再说吧 把那个穿上 |
[09:00] | Report to bunk A-7. | 去A-7铺位报到 |
[09:03] | A-7 A-7. | |
[09:04] | Don’t be later than breakfast. | 在早餐以前 |
[09:09] | Who else is up in here? | 还有谁在这儿? |
[09:11] | Anybody from Westside? | 有西区的人吗? |
[09:13] | D.C. boys, mostly. | 大多是来自华盛顿的 |
[10:47] | Long fucking drive. | 他妈的漫漫长路 |
[10:48] | Me and you drawing another shit detail. | 我和你又被派去收集狗屁的线索 |
[10:51] | This ain’t a shit detail. | 这不是狗屁的线索 |
[10:53] | No? | 不是吗? |
[10:54] | I’m in Upper fucking Marlboro, Maryland, | 我在他妈的Maryland州Marlboro的北部 |
[10:56] | And still going south. | 还再往南走 |
[10:58] | Look. Another cow. | 看 又有一头牛 |
[11:04] | Use your imagination. This little shitbird, | 发挥你的想象力 这个臭小子 |
[11:07] | Having already been whipped good by us once he sees us, right? | 已经被我们海扁了一顿 他一见到我们 |
[11:10] | And he starts crying like a little bitch | 就会像小贱人一样哭泣 |
[11:12] | Because he knows we drove all the way to Prince George’s for more of his ass, right? | 因为他知道我们大老远来Prince George郡 是为了继续整他 对吧? |
[11:16] | Imagine we jack him up, | 想想我们把他拎起来 |
[11:19] | Toss him into a small room… | 扔进一个小房间… |
[11:21] | And tell him that Detective Mahone is near dead from the sucker punch. | 告诉他Mahone警探吃了他一拳差点挂掉 |
[11:25] | No shit. | 可不是吗 |
[11:26] | The drunk old fuck suddenly slipped into a coma. | 老酒鬼摔得晕过去了 |
[11:29] | And now the Commissioner and Mrs. Mahone are at his bedside in the ICU. | 眼下局长和Mahone夫人在重症监护房 守在他床边 |
[11:32] | And we’ve been ordered to come down here, | 我们奉命来到这里 |
[11:35] | Rip off his scrotum, put it in a jar and drive it back to Baltimore, | 割下他的阴囊 放进罐子里 开车送回Baltimore |
[11:39] | So it can sit with the fucking bowling trophies | 和他妈的保龄球奖杯一起 |
[11:41] | Behind the bar at the FOP Lodge. | 放在司法兄弟会分部的吧台后面 |
[11:45] | All right? After which… | 好吧 然后… |
[11:47] | Fucknuts stops whimpering long enough… | 死小子停止啜泣… |
[11:51] | To just start giving people up, whoever. | 供出同伙 不管是谁 |
[11:53] | Stringer Bell…Avon Barksdale Stringer Bell. Avon Barksdale. | |
[11:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 那是 |
[11:58] | Little prick turns on everybody | 小兔崽子背叛所有同伙 |
[12:02] | And we break the case wide open. | 我们给这案子打开了新局面 |
[12:05] | Cool. | 酷 |
[12:07] | Right? | 是吧? |
[12:25] | So, from all them hand-to-hands, nobody flipped? | 那些参与直接交易的人 没有一个人交代? |
[12:28] | No, that part of town, Barksdale carries more weight than we do. | 不 在城里那个地区 Barksdale比我们更有分量 |
[12:31] | Just like all these fucking homicides. | 就像这些见鬼的谋杀案 |
[12:34] | Witnesses lying, witnesses paid off, | 证人说谎 证人受贿 |
[12:36] | Witnesses backing up on their story. | 证人为捏造的故事作证 |
[12:38] | Can you blame them? | 这能怪他们吗 |
[12:40] | Not really. | 也不能 |
[12:42] | Every now and then, we visit the projects. They live there. | 平常我们只是走访路过那 而他们就住那在儿 |
[12:46] | Your man’s Dee, right? | 你在调查Dee是吗? |
[12:47] | D’Angelo, yeah. | D’Angelo 是 |
[12:48] | This one’s got a Dee as a possible shooter. | 这个案子里Dee是开枪的嫌犯 |
[12:51] | This one connects. | 和你的案子有关联 |
[12:53] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[12:55] | Yeah? I’m seeing it. | 这还有假? 我在调查这个 |
[12:58] | It’s Diedre Kresson, one of Keeley’s cases. | 这是Diedre Kresson Keeley的案子 |
[13:00] | Come on, Jay, this is a college girl | 得了吧Jay 这只是个女大学生 |
[13:03] | Blown up in the kitchen of an apartment up in Northeast. | 在东北区的公寓厨房里被枪杀了 |
[13:05] | How does this match with the rest of the Westside mopes? | 这和西区剩下的那些混混有何关联? |
[13:08] | They don’t have cars? | 他们没车吗? |
[13:09] | This doesn’t match, Jay. | 没关联 Jay |
[13:11] | It does. Take a look at your office report. | 有啊 看看这报告 |
[13:13] | A witness puts her with a Dee the night she’s aced. | 她被干掉的那个晚上 有目击者看到Dee和她在一起 |
[13:16] | How many Dees do you think there are in the system, Jay? | Jay 你觉得这里有几个Dee呢? |
[13:18] | As a street name? | 不就一个街头诨名吗? |
[13:20] | Let me ask you something, Jimmy. | 我问你Jimmy |
[13:21] | How many case files you got that you’re putting on Barksdale? | 跟Barksdale有关的案子你有几件? |
[13:25] | Maybe a dozen. | 也许12件 |
[13:27] | A dozen cases. | 12件 |
[13:28] | So, how many of those are from our squad? | 那其中有几件是我们小队的? |
[13:31] | One. Gerard Bogue. | 一件 Gerard Bogue |
[13:33] | One case? | 一件? |
[13:35] | Your squad’s down a man for weeks, Jimmy. | 你们小队缺一个人都几个星期了Jimmy |
[13:38] | We’re gonna be humping your calls, catching your cases… | 我们替你们处理电话 跟进你们的案子… |
[13:42] | Hopping around like a one-legged pigtown whore on check day, and for what? | 忙得像个转不停的陀螺 图个什么呢? |
[13:45] | So that you can have your big adventure and solve everybody else’s cases? | 就为了让你搞大冒险 去破别人的案子? |
[13:48] | Is this what I’m hearing? | 这就是我听到的话吗? |
[13:50] | He’s got you, Jimmy. | 他吃定你了 Jimmy |
[13:54] | Where’s the love, McNulty? | 爱在哪里 McNulty? |
[13:55] | – Show me some fucking love. – All right. | – 他妈的给我点爱吧 – 好吧 |
[13:58] | Attaboy. He’s my son. | 乖孩子 他是我儿子 |
[14:08] | Why don’t you just dump this loser on Santangelo? | 你为什么不把这混混丢给Santangelo去查? |
[14:10] | He’s supposed to be down here helping us, anyway. | 再说 他本就该在这里帮我们忙 |
[14:12] | I would if I could find the fucker. | 我不是找不到这混蛋吗? |
[14:14] | Must have another job, he’s gone so much. | 一定接了别的活儿 影子都见不着 |
[14:16] | What does Daniels have to say about that? | Daniels怎么说? |
[14:18] | Nothing, I cover for him. | 没说 我给他打掩护呢 |
[14:20] | He was out in the wind there all day yesterday, half the day before. | 他昨天整天不知所踪 前天的大半天也是 |
[14:24] | Man, Keeley really dogged this one. | 哥们 Keeley可真能磨洋工 |
[14:26] | Ain’t nothing in here but a 24 | 这里只有一份验尸报告 |
[14:28] | And some crime scene photos, and this. | 一些犯罪现场的照片和这个 |
[14:31] | “Tywanda called. N.F.D., | “Tywanda来电 没有进一步描述” |
[14:34] | No last name, no address. | 没有姓名 没有地址 |
[14:36] | “Claims your victim killed after being visited by a suspect named Dee.” | “声称受害者在被杀前见过嫌犯Dee” |
[14:41] | No further description. | 没有进一步描述 |
[14:44] | There’s a callback number, though. | 但是有一个回电号码 |
[14:46] | So, call. | 那就回啊 |
[15:07] | The number you have reached has been disconnected. | 您拨打的电话无法接通 |
[15:10] | Disconnected. | 无法接通 |
[15:13] | “He got you, Jimmy.” | “他吃定你了 Jimmy” |
[15:15] | All right, motherfucker, he got me, too. | 好吧 操蛋的 他也吃定我了 |
[15:19] | So, I’m gonna call Verizon, see if they got a fresh listing. | 那我打电话给Verizon(电信公司)看他们是否有新号码 |
[15:23] | You happy now, bitch? | 现在开心了吧 贱人? |
[15:27] | You sure about that tag, Bubs? | 那个牌照你确定吗 Bubs? |
[15:30] | I seen the van. | 我见过那辆货车 |
[15:32] | It cleared the Court and rolled up Amity toward Lexington. | 打劫了大院 上了Amity街 朝Lexington去 |
[15:35] | Plates were reported stolen off a car parked right here, on this block. | 车牌被举报是从 停在这个街区的一辆车上被偷的 |
[15:39] | So you’re thinking they’re from right around here? | 所以你觉得他们就在这附近? |
[15:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:43] | Word in the Towers said it was Omar and his crew. | 高楼区传言是Omar和他的人干的 |
[15:46] | Omar? Who’s he? | Omar? 他是谁? |
[15:49] | You ain’t know Omar? | 你不认识Omar? |
[15:50] | Omar, the terror. | 骇人者 Omar |
[15:52] | Been ripping and robbing out here for years now. | 在这儿打家劫舍好多年 |
[15:54] | Is he fierce? | 他厉害吗? |
[15:55] | That nigger don’t play. | 这家伙从来不儿戏 |
[15:57] | Got a last name? | 姓什么? |
[15:59] | Just Omar. He don’t need no last name. | 就Omar 他不需要姓 |
[16:02] | Who’s his family? | 他一伙的还有谁? |
[16:04] | You remember No-Heart Anthony? | 你记得”无心”Anthony吗? |
[16:06] | Came up with him, they brothers. | 和他一起出道 他们是兄弟 |
[16:08] | No-Heart Anthony? | “无心”Anthony? |
[16:10] | Miss Kima, do not tell me you don’t remember No-Heart Anthony. | Kima小姐 别告诉我你不记得”无心”Anthony |
[16:15] | Damn, girl. What town you been policing at all these years? | 该死 姑娘 你这么多年来是在哪儿当警察啊? |
[16:20] | And right now, I am personally ashamed to be your snitch. | 现在我个人作为你的探子而感到羞耻 |
[16:27] | – Shit. – What? | – 该死的 – 怎么? |
[16:29] | – I’m late for my class. – Class? | – 上课迟到了 – 上课? |
[16:32] | – 12-14. – 12-14? | – 12-14呼叫 – 12-14? |
[16:35] | Requesting anyone in my unit who’s up to report to Channel 13. | 请求联系我小队可以向13频道报告的人 |
[16:39] | 35, I got that. | 35 我接手 |
[16:49] | Package be moving. | 货出手了 |
[16:51] | Avon’s stuff always be good. | Avon的东西就是好 |
[16:53] | It’s a sweet score? | 一次漂亮仗? |
[16:56] | It’s all right. | 还成 |
[16:58] | That play was a little bit raggedy in there, though. | 但过程出现了一点小状况 |
[17:02] | I fucked up, I know, | 我搞砸了 我知道 |
[17:05] | Letting go your name. | 泄露了你的名字 |
[17:06] | I don’t really care you shouted me out. | 我不介意你叫出了我的名字 |
[17:09] | Everybody in these projects been knowing Omar, you heard? | 你难道没听说过吗? 公房区的人都知道Omar |
[17:13] | I just don’t want them coming down on you, baby-boy. | 我只是不想他们来找你的麻烦 宝贝 |
[17:22] | Shirley coming with her game. | Shirley又来耍老把戏了 |
[17:24] | Every fucking day with that shit. | 他妈的每天都是这一套 |
[17:27] | Mr. Omar? | Omar先生? |
[17:29] | My check late. | 我的支票来迟了 |
[17:47] | Yo, Mike. | 嘿 Mike |
[17:49] | Hook a sister up, yo. | 招待下姐姐 |
[17:58] | So, what next, yo? | 接下来干嘛? |
[18:01] | Got some iron. | 弄几把枪 |
[18:03] | Thinking about working the flush-and-run over on the Eastside… | 打算到东区打游击战… |
[18:06] | Till things cool a mite. | 等风声过了再说 |
[18:07] | That’ll work. | 行 |
[18:11] | So you don’t want to lay over here tonight? | 你今晚不想在这里过夜吗? |
[18:13] | – No. – Sure? | – 不 – 确定? |
[18:15] | No, I’m gonna go see my mom. | 不去 我要去看我妈 |
[18:18] | Keep it close. | 保持联系 |
[18:21] | I hear that. | 知道了 |
[18:34] | Who the man? | 谁是男子汉? |
[18:48] | I gotta be somewhere first, but I’ll run him back downtown after. | 我得先去一个地方 然后我会送他回城 |
[18:51] | No problem, thanks for answering. | 没问题 谢谢回复 |
[18:57] | – Bubbs – McNulty – Bubbs. – McNulty. | |
[19:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[19:05] | You ever heard of No-Heart Anthony? | 你听说过”无心”Anthony吗? |
[19:09] | Who, Anthony Little? | 谁 小Anthony? |
[19:10] | 1058 Argyle, Apartment 16-J. | Argyle街1058号 公寓16-J室 |
[19:14] | He’s up in Hagerstown on a robbery bit. What about him? | 他因为抢劫在Hagerstown蹲着呢 怎么了? |
[19:17] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[19:22] | Fuck y’all. | 去你们的 |
[19:26] | You know how the cracker motherfuckers do | 知道那些狗娘养的白佬 |
[19:28] | When they kill a deer? | 杀死一头鹿以后会怎么做吗? |
[19:30] | Or, like, when they go out killing animals and whatnot? | 或者猎杀别的玩意儿时 |
[19:33] | Got them on the front of the truck tied up, stretched out, | 把猎物绑在卡车的前面 四肢张开 |
[19:37] | So everybody could see it? | 让所有人都看到 对吧? |
[19:39] | You feel me? | 懂我的意思吗? |
[19:41] | I’m serious, that’s what I want. | 我是认真的 这就是我想要的 |
[19:44] | I want that motherfucker on display. | 我要那操蛋的死给所有人看 |
[19:47] | I’m gonna send a message to the courtyard about this motherfucker… | 我要杀鸡儆猴 警告院子里的人… |
[19:49] | So people know we ain’t playing. | 让他们知道我们可耍不起 |
[19:51] | Yeah, we got people on it. | 对 我们有弟兄正在查 |
[19:54] | You tell them it’s $1,000 on the bucks… | 告诉他们 找回钱给1000 |
[19:56] | And it’s $2,000 on Omar. | 干掉Omar 给2000 |
[19:59] | Yeah, Bird’s on it. | 嗯 Bird在办 |
[20:00] | Savino, too. | 还有Savino |
[20:02] | You know, Bird jailed with Omar down the cut, right? | 你瞧 Bird和Omar一起坐过牢 对吧? |
[20:05] | He said he all a faggot. | 他说他是基佬 |
[20:07] | A faggot? Get the fuck out of here. | 基佬? 不会吧 |
[20:10] | Yeah, said he had a whole stable of boys down in Jessup. | 没错 说他在Jessup的牢里有一群兔爷 |
[20:13] | Tahis punk motherfucker got even less use for pussy now that he home. | 这个狗娘养的回来之后更不碰女人了 |
[20:17] | So, he gotta a lotta heart for a cocksucker? | 看来他挺喜欢舔鸡巴的? |
[20:19] | Yo, we doubling down on Sweet Lips, all right? | 嘿 我们来翻个倍玩如何? |
[20:23] | We make it motherfucking $4,000 on him… | 做了他 他妈的给4000美元… |
[20:27] | $6,000 if I get the chance to holler at him before he get got. | 如果在那之前 让我跟他打个照面 就给6000 |
[20:30] | Say no more. | 就这样 |
[20:31] | Take care of all that. | 把这些事办了 |
[20:33] | Stickup come up dead on the stash one night. | 头晚货被抢 |
[20:36] | Police jumping out the next. | 隔天条子就来扫荡 |
[20:39] | Something up at the Pit? | Pit那儿有情况? |
[20:41] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许吧 |
[20:45] | What’s up with my nephew? | 我外甥怎么样了? |
[20:46] | I don’t know. He doing good. | 不清楚 不错吧 |
[20:48] | He making that money out the hole, but… | 他倒是在那窝里做了不少生意… |
[20:50] | He might have a problem he don’t know about. | 但他可能有了自己也不知道的麻烦 |
[20:56] | I’m on him. | 我罩着他呢 |
[21:08] | Yo, where in Leave it to Beaver-land are you taking me? | 嘿 你到底要带我去个仙境啊? |
[21:11] | I’m late for something. | 我有事迟到了 |
[21:13] | I’ll drop you after, on the way back downtown. | 之后我会在回城的路上让你下车 |
[21:16] | – What you late for? – Soccer. | – 什么事迟到了? – 足球 |
[21:19] | Suck what? | “吸”(音相近)什么? |
[21:32] | Get in the goal! | 射门! |
[21:37] | Spread it out, spread it out, there you go. | 传球 传球 好样的 |
[21:52] | First team, fall in! | 第一队 集合! |
[21:55] | Dad! | 爸! |
[21:56] | Mikey, how are you? | Mikey 你好吗? |
[21:59] | Uh? Who’s winning? | 嗯? 谁赢了? |
[22:00] | They are, 4-1. | 我们 4比1 |
[22:02] | 4-1? Who got the goal for you guys? | 4比1? 谁帮你们进的球? |
[22:04] | – Ricardo, my assist. – Assist? That’s good. | – Ricardo 我的助攻 – 助攻? 真有两下子 |
[22:09] | You’ve got to drink on the breaks, okay? | 中场休息要喝水 好吗 |
[22:10] | I don’t want you to get dehydrated. | 我可不想让你脱水 |
[22:12] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[22:15] | This is Bubbles. | 这是Bubbles |
[22:18] | – Hi. – Second team, come on! | – 嗨 – 第二队! |
[22:20] | – Go on, Mike, go get ’em. – Bye, Dad. | – 去吧Mike 打败他们 – 再见 爸爸 |
[22:27] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[22:28] | He thought you weren’t gonna come this time either. | 他以为你这次也来不了了 |
[22:30] | This job, you know this job. | 这个工作 你知道这个工作的 |
[22:32] | I can’t get out here when he gets off the bus at 4:00. | 4:00他下学校巴士时我赶不过来 |
[22:35] | I need more than every other weekend. | 两周一次的周末太少了 我要多看看他 |
[22:37] | He needs me more, so does Sean. | 他需要我多陪陪他 Sean也是 |
[22:39] | I’m not giving up any more weekends. | 我不会让给你更多的周末 |
[22:40] | 50-50 split’s all my lawyer says I have to give– | 律师说平分是我… |
[22:43] | It’s not 50-50 if I don’t see him all goddamn week. | 如果我整个星期都见不到他还算什么平分 |
[22:46] | – You see him every day– – Don’t curse at me. | – 你每天都能看到他… – 别凶我 |
[22:48] | – My lawyer says– – Fuck your lawyer. | – 律师说… – 去你的律师 |
[22:52] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[22:57] | Did you see? | 刚才看到了吗? |
[22:59] | Yeah, I saw. | 嗯 看到了 |
[23:03] | Come on, you get out. | 去吧 你得上场了 |
[23:23] | This good for you? | 送到这里行了吗? |
[23:26] | Mm-uhm. | 嗯 |
[23:30] | Thin line between heaven and here. | 天堂和这儿一线之隔 |
[24:06] | How did he know where the stash at? | 他怎么知道货藏在哪儿? |
[24:07] | The knockos don’t know, but he do. | 缉毒的条子不知道 但他知道 |
[24:09] | Because some nigger’s snitching. | 因为有黑鬼给他透风 |
[24:11] | Man, ain’t nobody got to be snitching for Omar | 哥们 不可能有人为Omar打探消息 |
[24:13] | Or his boys to creep by and see where the stash at. | 他的手下也不可能 偷偷摸摸地来找藏毒的地方 |
[24:18] | Damn, Bodie. Fucked that nigger up. | 靠 Bodie 看那小子的惨样 |
[24:20] | They stomped his ass. | 他被海扁了一顿 |
[24:22] | How he ain’t courtside for banking a knocko? | 为什么他打了缉毒条子还不去蹲大牢? |
[24:26] | Boy, how you get home so quick? | 小子 你怎么这么快就回来了? |
[24:31] | Nigger, what you steal? | 哥们 你偷了啥? |
[24:33] | Camry XLE. You all want a ride? | Camry XLE(丰田的一款车) 你们想兜风吗? |
[24:35] | It’s right around the corner. | 车就在拐角处 |
[24:38] | Man, Boy’s Village ain’t shit. | 哥们 男孩村不赖的 |
[24:40] | Ia’m just too bad for that off-brand little-boy bullshit, man. | 我只是太坏了 早不是什么叛逆小孩而已了 |
[24:44] | It can’t hold me. | 那儿关不住我 |
[24:48] | What you laughing at? What’s so funny? | 你笑什么? 有什么好笑的? |
[24:52] | If you was me, your ass would still be down there. | 换做是你 你还被关在那儿呢 |
[24:57] | You ever seen a city jail, nigger? | 你见过市立监狱吗 小子? |
[25:00] | You ever caught a body? | 你杀过人吗? |
[25:03] | I’m the one who just got home, remember? | 我是那个刚刚回来的人 记得吗? |
[25:04] | Eight months over on Eager Street with a body on me. | 一桩命案让我在Eager街监狱呆了八个多月 |
[25:07] | – Yeah, you got the one. – Yeah, the one you know about. | – 对 你有过一次 – 是啊 一件众所周知的而已 |
[25:09] | You little motherfuckers need to ask around. | 你们这些操蛋的该去打听打听 |
[25:14] | Yo, out near the county, right, | 嘿 在郊县那边 |
[25:17] | On the high end of the Eastside? | 最东边那里 |
[25:19] | They got these apartments, out there, right? | 在那里有不少公寓 是吧 |
[25:22] | So there was this little shorty who used to stay out there. | 以前住了个马子 |
[25:25] | She was, like…. | 她长得…. |
[25:29] | I ain’t seen a female that fine since. | 我从没见过这么漂亮的女人 |
[25:33] | I gotta say, Shorty was right. | 我得说 这马子很正 |
[25:36] | You fucked her? | 你上了她? |
[25:38] | No, man, it wasn’t like that. | 没有 哥们 不是这样的 |
[25:40] | This was a shorty my uncle was messing with. | 她是和我舅舅一起鬼混的马子 |
[25:43] | They was going on at it for a little while… | 有一段时间他们在一起… |
[25:46] | Till she find out that my uncle got another little shorty round the way. | 后来她发现我舅舅还有一个马子 |
[25:50] | More right to say he got a few of them around the way know what I’m saying? | 更准确地说他有几个马子 明白我的意思吧? |
[25:54] | So, she goes off the hook, talking about calling the police… | 于是 她发飙了 嚷嚷着要报警… |
[25:56] | About shit she ain’t supposed to know. | 举报一些她不该知道的事 |
[25:58] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[26:00] | Yeah, you know it. | 可不是吗 |
[26:02] | But see, I got some creep to me, | 但是瞧 那个时候我也有一腿 |
[26:04] | And my uncle, he know that shit. | 我叔叔知道这一点 |
[26:07] | So they roll me out past her crib. | 他们把我载到她的公寓 |
[26:10] | And they show me how she lives right on the ground floor, | 指给我看她就住在底楼 |
[26:13] | First level. | 一楼 |
[26:17] | I go creeping around the back, to the back window. | 我蹑手蹑脚地绕到后面 窗户旁 |
[26:20] | I got the .45 on me, the big gun. | 我带着一把.45大枪 |
[26:24] | I walk up to the window and I look in, and it’s dark as shit | 我走到窗边 往里看 里面伸手不见五指 |
[26:26] | Because it’s 3:00 a.m., and you can’t see shit. | 因为是凌晨3点 啥都看不见 |
[26:31] | What did you do? | 然后你干了什么? |
[26:34] | So I pulled out the piece… | 于是我拔出枪… |
[26:37] | And I start tapping with the back of it on the window. | 然后我开始用枪托轻敲窗户 |
[26:40] | And it was quiet, | 敲得很轻 |
[26:42] | But it was loud enough so she can hear that shit. | 但又足以让她听见敲击声 |
[26:48] | That’s what she heard, yo. | 她就听到了这声音 |
[26:50] | Sure enough, she comes out. | 果然 她出来了 |
[26:53] | She’s naked and shit. | 光着身子什么的 |
[26:55] | I don’t know why the fuck, | 我他妈的也搞不清楚 |
[26:57] | But she has a robe and as she slipping on her robe, | 她有件睡袍 她一边披上袍子 |
[26:59] | She turns on the light… | 一边开灯… |
[27:01] | And when she does that, | 她开了灯后 |
[27:03] | And it’s light on the inside she can’t see shit on the outside. | 屋里是亮的 她就看不见屋外的东西 |
[27:07] | Damn, she naked. | 靠 她赤条条的 |
[27:14] | She hears that shit on the window and she ain’t got no choice… | 她听到窗户上有声音 她没办法… |
[27:16] | But to walk over there and see what it is. | 只能走过去看是怎么回事 |
[27:20] | She steps up… | 她走上前… |
[27:23] | Iooks out see where it’s coming from. | 往外看哪里跑出来的动静 |
[27:31] | What happened? | 然后呢? |
[27:36] | He shot her. | 他开枪打死了她 |
[27:41] | Yo, Dee, if she was all that, | 嘿 Dee如果她真是那样的话 |
[27:44] | Why didn’t you fuck her first? | 你为什么不先操她? |
[27:46] | – Nigger, you sick, just shut up. – What? | – 黑鬼 你真变态 快闭嘴吧 – 咋了? |
[27:49] | – I’m just saying… – There is something seriously wrong. | – 我只是说… – 这事不对头 |
[27:58] | This is ridiculous. | 这真荒谬 |
[28:00] | Because a lab freezer goes out with an electrical short… | 就因为实验室冷藏机短路了… |
[28:04] | Blood samples in 56 homicides… | 56起谋杀案的血液样本 |
[28:08] | 15 rapes, are allowed to putrefy. | 和15起强奸案的…就让它变质了 |
[28:12] | State’s attorney knows? | 州检察官知道了吗? |
[28:14] | The mayor, too. | 还有市长 |
[28:16] | Most of our trace lab is now 25 years old. | 我们很多鉴证室都使用了有25年了 |
[28:21] | You ever go outside for money? The non-profits? | 你们有试过筹款吗?非营利性质的? |
[28:25] | Such as? | 比如? |
[28:26] | The Abell Foundation, for one. My brother’s on the board. | 比如Abell基金会 我哥是一名董事 |
[28:30] | If you want me to run it up there for you…. | 如果你想让我帮你打个招呼…. |
[28:32] | You could swing that? | 您能帮忙说说? |
[28:34] | Never hurts to ask, does it? | 问问无妨嘛 对吧? |
[28:37] | It never does, Your Honor. | 当然 法官大人 |
[28:40] | So, in that same spirit… | 既然我们想到一块去了… |
[28:42] | Where are we with the Barksdale probe? | Barksdale的案子调查得怎么样了? |
[28:47] | My other reason for stopping by. | 这是我造访的另一个原因 |
[28:56] | Hand-to-hands and search-and-seizures, | 探子深入虎穴 搜查和扣押 |
[28:58] | I’ve heard about these. | 这些我听说过 |
[29:00] | Some mid-level players caught up, as you can see. | 正如你所见 一些二流毒贩落网 |
[29:02] | Look, it’s not a knockout blow, | 瞧 虽然这不是毁灭性的一击 |
[29:05] | But we sent a clear message. | 但是我们表现的态度鲜明 |
[29:09] | I don’t see Barksdale’s name anywhere… | 在上面 我看不到Barksdale的名字… |
[29:11] | Or Bell, or anything about the murders. | 还有Bell 也没有牵涉到谋杀案 |
[29:14] | The casework, it goes towards that. | 这次行动会带来些进展 |
[29:16] | No. | 不够 |
[29:19] | So, we’ve got work to do, | 那么 我们有活干了 |
[29:21] | Don’t we? | 对吧? |
[29:33] | Police, open the damn door! | 警察 该死地快开门! |
[29:35] | Open the damn door! | 该死地快开门! |
[29:39] | What? | 什么? |
[29:40] | Open the motherfucking door! | 他妈地快开门! |
[29:54] | Upstairs front clear. | 二楼前面没有情况 |
[29:56] | Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房没有情况 |
[29:58] | I’m at the backdoor. | 我在后门 |
[30:00] | Anybody pop out here? | 有人冲出去吗? |
[30:01] | Okay, quiet. | 好了 安静 |
[30:04] | Upstairs rear, clear. | 二楼后面没有情况 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna beat this bitch like a red-headed stepchild | 他敢藏在这狗窝里 |
[30:09] | For hiding up in this pisshole. | 我就剥了他的皮 |
[30:11] | Goddamn creepy crawlers everywhere. | 他妈的到处都是恶心的虫子 |
[30:15] | Tell Bodie we’re on his ass. | 告诉Bodie 我们盯上他了 |
[30:33] | I’m sorry for cursing at the door. | 很抱歉 我不该在门口爆粗口 |
[30:35] | I mean, I couldn’t see that it was only you. | 我是说 我不知道只有你在 |
[30:38] | Is it the drugs again? | 又是毒品的事吗? |
[30:43] | Would you like to sit down? | 想坐会儿吗? |
[30:46] | Preston came to me | 我女儿死后 |
[30:49] | When my daughter died. | 我收养了Preston |
[30:51] | He was four years old. | 当时他才四岁 |
[30:54] | But even then, I knew he was angry. | 但即使这么小 我感到他很愤怒 |
[30:58] | His mother lived out there, | 他母亲在外面讨生活 |
[31:01] | Caught up in it. | 吸上了 |
[31:03] | After a while, | 一段时间后 |
[31:04] | You couldn’t make her see nothing else. | 她眼里就没有别的了 |
[31:07] | No, man, that wasn’t us. | 不 哥们 不是我们 |
[31:10] | 2:30 in the towers? You guys are crazy, man. | 凌晨2:30在高楼区? 你们可真疯狂 哥们 |
[31:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:15] | So, how you think you gonna carry it? | 你觉得你会如何面对呢? |
[31:18] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 夫人 |
[31:20] | And I’m sorry for the way we came through here. | 我为我们闯进来的方式感到抱歉 |
[31:25] | If Preston comes past… | 如果Preston路过… |
[31:29] | Give him this… | 给他这个… |
[31:30] | And tell him we need to talk, okay? | 告诉他我们需要谈谈 行吗? |
[31:36] | I’m sorry. | 打扰了 |
[31:45] | What the fuck you doing in there? | 你他妈的在里面干嘛? |
[31:47] | Talking. | 谈话 |
[31:49] | – Talking? – Yeah. | – 谈话? – 嗯 |
[31:57] | – See you later. – All right, catch you later. | – 回见 – 行 再见 |
[31:58] | I’m driving. | 我来开 |
[32:25] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[32:28] | McNulty McNulty. | |
[32:32] | Some judge for you. | 有个法官找你 |
[32:39] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[32:43] | Look, can I call you back? | 听着 我能再打给你吗 |
[32:52] | – Major, sir? – Yeah. | – 警司 能进来吗? – 嗯 |
[32:57] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[32:59] | It’s a clear violation of the general orders, I know, but… | 尽管我知道这样做违法条例 但是… |
[33:09] | Last night, I’m at home, I’m sitting up buck naked. | 昨天晚上 我在家 光着屁股坐着 |
[33:12] | And I got one hand wrapped around a cold domestic beer… | 一手握着一杯冰镇国产啤酒… |
[33:17] | And the other wrapped around my magnificent, flaccid… | 一手握着我伟大的萎软的… |
[33:20] | Four-and-one-half inch wonder, and I am trying with all my might… | 4.5英寸的命根子 竭尽全力… |
[33:24] | To remember what Leila Kaufman’s nipples looked like… | 回忆在Hillendale泳池游泳派对上 |
[33:28] | When her bathing top slipped off at the Hillendale pool swim party. | Leila Kaufman的上身泳衣滑下来时 她奶头的模样 |
[33:33] | – Leila Kaufman? – Yes, sir. | – Leila Kaufman? – 是的 长官 |
[33:36] | Summer of ’72. | 72年的夏天 |
[33:38] | I got this saucy wench in my gun-sights, so to speak… | 可以说我意淫着这个风骚的婆娘… |
[33:43] | And I am dangerously… | 我非常非常… |
[33:46] | Close to engorged… | 接近高潮… |
[33:49] | When all of a fucking sudden, out of fucking nowhere… | 然后他妈的突然间他妈的不知从哪里… |
[33:53] | Fucking Detective, fucking Jimmy McNulty pops into my head. | 冒出他妈的警探 他妈的Jimmy McNulty 跳进我的脑海里 |
[33:57] | McNulty? McNulty? | |
[33:59] | Obviously, I gotta open my eyes | 显然 我得睁开眼 |
[34:00] | And admit to myself that my whole night is ruined. | 向自己承认 整个夜晚都被毁了 |
[34:03] | At which point, I got nothing to do… | 结果 我百无聊赖… |
[34:05] | But think about the problems of Jimmy McNulty. | 只能想着Jimmy McNulty的问题 |
[34:08] | Because, clearly, this guy… | 因为显而易见 这家伙… |
[34:10] | And his fucking problems are standing between me and all worldly pleasure. | 和他杀千刀的麻烦事 挡在我和尘世间所有的乐趣之间 |
[34:14] | Clearly. | 显而易见 |
[34:16] | First of all, it’s not Jimmy’s fault. | 首先 这不是他的错 |
[34:21] | – No? – No. | – 不是吗? – 不是 |
[34:23] | Jimmy is an addict, sir. | Jimmy是个瘾君子 长官 |
[34:25] | What’s he addicted to? | 他对什么上瘾? |
[34:27] | Himself. | 他自己 |
[34:31] | It’s not funny, sir. | 这不好笑 长官 |
[34:33] | As a matter of fact, it’s a fucking tragedy is what it is. | 事实上 这他妈的就是个悲剧 |
[34:36] | The guy, he has come to believe… | 这家伙 他以为自己 |
[34:38] | That he is always the smartest fuck in the room. | 总是所有人里最聪明的混球 |
[34:41] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[34:43] | It’s not his fault, because let’s face it… | 这不是他的错 我们面对现实吧 |
[34:45] | He’s not going to Johns Hopkins or joining Mensa… | 他不会去Johns Hopkins大学 也不会加入门萨 |
[34:48] | He’s taking a fucking job with the Baltimore Police Department. | 他只是他妈的在Baltimore警局打点小工 |
[34:51] | His first two years in Homicide, | 他头两年在凶杀科 |
[34:53] | He’s in Ulmansky’s squad partnered with Tony Lamartino. | 他和Tony Lamartino搭档 一起在Ulmansky的小队里 |
[34:57] | Christ, it must’ve been months even… | 老天 好几个月里… |
[35:00] | He was the smartest fuck in the fucking room. | 他的确是那些人中最聪明的混球 |
[35:03] | What’s your point, Jay? | 你想说什么 Jay? |
[35:05] | My point is… | 我想说的是… |
[35:08] | He can’t help it. | 他管不住自己 |
[35:10] | It makes him an asshole, I know. | 这使他很欠扁 我知道 |
[35:13] | But it’s also what makes him good police. | 但这也使他成为一个好警察 |
[35:19] | Last year, he gives me eight clearances. | 去年 他给我破了8件案子 |
[35:24] | One of them was a decomp floater… | 有一件是腐烂的浮尸… |
[35:28] | Who was John Doe for three weeks. | 一连三星期身份不明 |
[35:41] | Tell your boy to wrap up that bullshit detail in two weeks. | 叫你的小子两周内搞定那个专案组 |
[35:44] | He does that, he comes home, clean slate. | 他做到了 就可以回来 既往不咎 |
[36:03] | You would’ve loved it. Burrell is sitting across from me | 你会喜欢的 Burrell坐在我对面 |
[36:05] | With a handful ofstreet-level arrests pretending he has a plan. | 拿着一叠街头逮捕记录 假装成竹在胸 |
[36:09] | So, what did you tell him? | 那你怎么和他说的? |
[36:11] | “Never shit a shitter, Deputy. ” That’s what I fucking told him. | “不要班门弄斧 副局” 我他妈的这样和他说 |
[36:16] | I did good, right, Jimmy? | 我干的不错吧 Jimmy? |
[36:17] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[36:30] | “Discuss the Hicks ruling as a manifestation | “以Hicks的判决为例” |
[36:33] | “of the judiciary’s attempt to maintain a speedy disposition | “讨论法官在现代法庭系统内” |
[36:36] | “of criminal cases within a modern court system.” | “尝试快速处理刑事案件” |
[36:41] | What? | 嘛东西? |
[36:43] | That’s what I said. “What?” | 就是 “嘛东西?” |
[36:46] | What the hell’s the Hicks ruling? | Hicks判决是啥玩意? |
[36:49] | Did you highlight my sofa? | 你刚刚是不是画了我的沙发? |
[36:52] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 |
[36:53] | Yes, you did. | 你有 |
[36:55] | That was there from before. | 以前就在那儿了 |
[36:57] | Hell it was. Damn, Kima, marker does not come out. | 才怪 该死 Kima 记号笔洗不掉 |
[36:59] | No, I didn’t do it, I swear. | 不 我没画 我发誓 |
[37:02] | Okay, let me see the marker. | 好 让我看看记号笔 |
[37:04] | You want my marker, I need to see a warrant. | 你要我的记号笔 我得看看你的搜查令 |
[37:08] | I’m serious, I need to see some probable cause. | 我是认真的 你得有合理的根据 |
[37:10] | I’m gonna beat your ass. How about that for probable cause? | 我要打你屁屁 这个根据够合理吧? |
[37:13] | Give me the marker. | 给我记号笔 |
[37:15] | Damn, getting all violent and shit. | 见鬼 真暴力 |
[37:18] | You know you just violated my civil rights? | 知道吗?你刚侵犯了我的人权 |
[37:21] | That’s it, new rule: no marker on the couch. | 没错 新规矩:不准在沙发上用记号笔 |
[37:23] | You get over to that table over there and do your homework. | 你到那边的桌子上去做家庭作业 |
[37:26] | Go. Take it and go. | 去 拿上它过去 |
[37:29] | Gimme my marker. | 给我记号笔 |
[37:44] | I’m gonna need some club soda. | 我要点苏打水 |
[37:46] | Damn, girl, | 该死 姑娘 |
[37:48] | This cell phone bill must eat up the paycheck. | 这手机账单把工资都吃掉了 |
[37:51] | No, most of that’s work, it’s on the company. | 不会的 大多数是工作往来的电话 公司会报销 |
[38:03] | Phelan won’t let go. | Phelan不肯放手 |
[38:05] | Are we anywhere close on Barksdale? | 我们有没有接近Barksdale? |
[38:08] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[38:09] | So, what are you telling me? | 那你要告诉我什么? |
[38:11] | I’m not telling you anything, sir. | 我没有什么要告诉您 长官 |
[38:13] | I’m waiting for you to tell me. | 我等着您告诉我 |
[38:15] | I can do whatever you need me to do with this. | 这事儿你想我怎么做我就能怎么做 |
[38:17] | If you want me to push it further, I can do that. | 如果你想我继续深入调查 我做得到 |
[38:20] | If you want it to go away…. | 如果你想就此罢休…. |
[38:25] | If you wanna bring in someone else, | 如果你想调个别人来 |
[38:27] | Maybe do things differently. | 另外来一套查案的方法 |
[38:31] | You looking for the back door, Lieutenant? | 你已经在找退路了吗 警督? |
[38:33] | Already? | 这么早? |
[38:36] | McNulty says this case needs a wire. | McNulty说这案子需要窃听 |
[38:40] | You think he’s right? | 你认为他对吗? |
[38:44] | It needs something. | 这案子是缺点什么 |
[38:57] | Just climb your ass up the pole, man. | 爬上那柱子吧 哥们 |
[38:59] | No, man. This’ll work. | 不 哥们 这就行了 |
[39:04] | I’m not climbing no damn ladder. | 我才不要爬什么梯子 |
[39:10] | You never gonna hit it, man. | 你永远都打不中 哥们 |
[39:12] | Bomb! | 砰! |
[39:13] | Housing must think we just dumb. | 房管局当我们傻子 |
[39:15] | Is that– That’s your pager or mine? | 是 是你的寻呼机还是我的? |
[39:17] | That’s me. | 我的 |
[39:20] | Yo, watch that shit on my head. | 嘿 小心别砸到我的头 |
[39:22] | Man, it ricocheted off the fucking camera. | 哥们 是从它妈的摄像头上弹下来的 |
[39:24] | Yeah, you need some aim. | 得了吧 你需要些准头 |
[39:46] | Yo, who this? | 喂 谁啊? |
[40:08] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[40:10] | Title 3? | 窃听法案? |
[40:11] | Right, but it’s not for a wiretap. | 对 但不是为了搞窃听 |
[40:13] | It’s to clone a pager, I got it from Pearlman. | 是去克隆呼机 我从Pearlman那儿拿来的 |
[40:16] | Pagers? | 寻呼机? |
[40:18] | Some kind of throwback thing. | 侏罗纪时代的东西 |
[40:20] | You mean, why not cell phones? | 你是说 为什么不用手机? |
[40:21] | Right. Who uses pagers anymore? | 对啊 谁还用寻呼机啊? |
[40:24] | Tell you what, I was checking out a wireless bill last night. | 我和你说 昨晚我仔细地查看了一张手机账单 |
[40:28] | Every incoming call was listed. | 所有的来电都有显示 |
[40:31] | Right. | 对极了 |
[40:32] | So, if we get Barksdale’s pager, | 因此如果我们知道了Barksdale的寻呼机号码 |
[40:33] | we might get off the street. | 我们也许就不用停留在街头缉毒 |
[40:35] | Maybe even trace some supply. | 也许还能追踪到供应商 |
[40:41] | So, who’s No-Heart Anthony? | “无心”Anthony是谁? |
[40:44] | No-Heart ran drugs in the homes in the early ’90s. | “无心”先生在90年代初在家乡贩毒 |
[40:47] | So, a couple years back, I don’t know why… | 几年前 不知怎的… |
[40:48] | He finds himself in Randallstown, trying to take off a jewelry store. | 他去了Randallstown 想打劫一家珠宝店 |
[40:52] | He fucks it up, half the county chases him back downtown. | 他搞砸了 半个郡的人追他到市中心 |
[40:56] | And I guess No-Heart figures he’s not up for doing the time… | 我猜”无心”先生琢磨着他逃不掉了… |
[40:59] | ’cause he puts a .44 against his chest, pulls the trigger. | 因为他将一把.44手枪指 向自己的胸口 扣动了扳机 |
[41:03] | A .44? | 一把.44? |
[41:05] | It’s a contact wound. | 造成接触性伤口 |
[41:07] | Wakes up two hours later in the University ER. | 两小时后在大学急救室里醒来 |
[41:11] | – With a new nickname. – Right. | – 并且有了一个新绰号 – 正是 |
[41:15] | Bubbles says it’s Anthony’s brother who took off | Bubbles说前几天晚上是Anthony的兄弟 |
[41:17] | With the Barksdale stash the other night. | 卷走了Barksdale的货 |
[41:20] | Dude named Omar. | 那家伙叫Omar |
[41:22] | It’s not the easiest trade, you know, | 干这行可不容易 知道吧 |
[41:25] | Robbing dealers. | 抢劫毒贩子 |
[41:28] | Man like that is likely to have a weapon on him. | 那样的人很可能携带武器 |
[41:31] | We jack him up, there’s a charge to work off. | 我们抓住他 就可以按他一个罪名 |
[41:34] | And if he knows where the Barksdale stash is… | 如果他知道Barksdale的货在哪里… |
[41:38] | He probably knows a whole lot more. | 他很可能知道得更多 |
[41:40] | See? Another plan. | 看到了吧 又一个计划 |
[42:00] | The thing is, we’re gonna have to sell this. | 问题是 我们还得说服别人 |
[42:03] | You wanna raise it with Daniels? | 你想向Daniels提议吗? |
[42:05] | He’ll listen to you more than me. | 比起我 他更听得进你的话 |
[42:13] | Where’s Santangelo? | Santangelo在哪儿? |
[42:15] | He’s at ECU. He’s got a case going today. | 他在物证科 今天有案子要上庭 |
[42:20] | As of today, I haven’t heard anything to the contrary, so… | 迄今为止 我没有听到相反的声音… |
[42:25] | We’re gonna press on. | 因此我们继续调查 |
[42:29] | Ideas? | 有什么好想法吗? |
[42:32] | We could continue with the busts. | 我们可以继续诱捕 |
[42:36] | But I don’t think that’s gonna get us too far off the street. | 但是我想这对我们深入调查没有什么帮助 |
[42:39] | On the other hand, the people we pulled in last week had pagers. | 另一方面 上星期我们抓进来的人有寻呼机 |
[42:42] | So did D’Angelo Barksdale when McNulty jacked him up. | 当McNulty抓D’Angelo Barksdale时 我们发现他也有 |
[42:45] | We could clone a couple of pagers, see where that takes us. | 我们可以克隆一些寻呼机 看看能得到什么信息 |
[42:48] | – Clone what? – Their pagers. | – 克隆什么? – 他们的寻呼机 |
[42:50] | They get beeped, we get beeped. | 他们被传呼 我们也被传呼 |
[42:53] | We see who’s calling, from what number. | 我们看得到是谁打来的 什么号码 |
[42:55] | If they’re all that, why are they still using pagers? | 如果这样的话 他们为什么还用寻呼机呢? |
[42:58] | Why not un-ass a few dollars for cell phones? | 为什么不多花些钱买个手机呢? |
[43:00] | It’s a discipline. | 这是行规 |
[43:05] | You can’t bug a pager. | 你窃听不了寻呼机 |
[43:07] | But you can’t make a call with a pager, either. | 但你也不能用寻呼机打电话 |
[43:10] | You’re gonna want a pen register on all the payphones in the low-rises… | 你会需要一台笔式记录器(一种电子设备)追踪所有平房区的投币电话 |
[43:14] | And any other phones that link to the pagers. | 和其他跟寻呼机有往来的电话机 |
[43:17] | What would it take to do the pagers? | 监控寻呼机需要什么? |
[43:19] | A wiretap affidavit. | 窃听宣誓书 |
[43:21] | I think we got enough PC from the hand-to-hands and surveillance. | 我想我们从探子摸底到盯梢 已经有了足够的监控理由 |
[43:24] | We got most of the exhaustion. | 我们几乎穷尽了一切办法 |
[43:25] | I’m exhausted just listening to this shit. | 我听听都觉得累 |
[43:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:29] | Exhaustion is a legal requirement for using electronic intercepts. | 穷尽是使用电子拦截设备的法律要求 |
[43:33] | We gotta prove nothing else works. | 我们得证明别的办法都不起作用 |
[43:35] | See, we did the raids, | 你看 我们做了突击检查 |
[43:36] | We made the arrests, but nobody flipped. | 做了街头逮捕 但没有人倒戈供认 |
[43:38] | We don’t have an informant who takes us anywhere above the street. | 我们没有线人能带着大家深入调查 |
[43:41] | That’s pretty much exhaustion. | 真是没有办法了 |
[43:42] | All we got left to do now is follow one of these mopes… | 我们现在只要跟踪一个混混… |
[43:45] | And prove to ourselves we can’t do it. | 并证明我们跟不下去 |
[43:47] | We try to show a judge we can’t make… | 我们要向法官表明 |
[43:48] | The case by following these guys, and we can’t. | 我们不能靠跟踪这些人破案 事实也的确如此 |
[43:51] | How can we keep on any of them when they’re in those towers? | 进了高楼区要怎么才能跟踪下去呢? |
[43:54] | But you gotta show you tried. | 但你得表现出你努力过了 |
[44:00] | Do we have a pager number? | 我们有寻呼机的号码了吗? |
[44:10] | This was written on the stash house wall… | 这个写在货仓的墙上… |
[44:13] | With the letter “D” next to it. | 旁边写着”D” |
[44:16] | Is that D’Angelo? | 是D’Angelo吗? |
[44:18] | Did you check it? | 你确认过了吗? |
[44:19] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[44:35] | Let’s do this. | 开工吧 |
[44:42] | What does he want us to do? I don’t understand. | 他要我们干什么?我不懂 |
[44:46] | I’ll explain it to you if you buy me breakfast. | 请我吃早饭 我就解释给你听 |
[45:02] | Will you explain to me again | 你能再给我解释下 |
[45:03] | Why I’m about to rework a six-month-old crime scene? | 为什么我要重现六个月前的犯罪现场吗? |
[45:06] | Look at this narrow-ass file. | 看看这杀千刀的档案 |
[45:07] | Keeley didn’t do shit on this. | Keeley啥都没做 |
[45:09] | – He did the scene, though. – This is Keeley we’re talking about. | – 但他记录了犯罪现场 – 到底是Keeley |
[45:11] | Fucking Jay and his leaps of logic. | 他妈的Jay和他的跳跃思维 |
[45:14] | This case is nowhere near anything we’re doing. | 这案子跟我们现在查的毫不相关 |
[45:16] | So? | 那又怎么样? |
[45:17] | Give it a shake or two anyhow. Make a sergeant happy. | 随便查查 让警长高兴高兴 |
[45:19] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[45:21] | Do you know Lester Freamon? | 你认识Lester Freamon吗? |
[45:23] | Mm-uhm. A little. Why? | 嗯 有点了解吧 怎么了? |
[45:25] | He’s with us on this Barksdale thing. | 他和我们一起调查Barksdale案 |
[45:27] | I thought you said they gave you humps. | 你好像说过他们都派累赘给你们 |
[45:29] | He looks like a hump, he acts like a hump, | 他看着像累赘 表现得像累赘 |
[45:31] | Sitting there, playing with his toy furniture. | 坐在那儿 玩弄着玩具家具 |
[45:34] | Jimmy, he makes more money off of that shit than you do off of this job. | Jimmy 他靠那玩意挣得比你工资还多 |
[45:38] | Don’t let Lester fool you. | 别被Lester骗了 |
[45:39] | He did already.Today in roll call, he showed something. | 我已经被骗了 今天例会上 他露了一手 |
[45:42] | Hey, he’s natural police. | 嘿 他天生是个警察 |
[45:45] | He used to be Homicide. | 以前在凶杀科 |
[45:47] | – Why did he leave? – Ask him. | – 为什么离开? – 问他去 |
[45:52] | This is the one? | 就是这间吗? |
[45:53] | Yup. Hasn’t been rented since. | 是 再没有租出去过 |
[46:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:13] | Motherfucker. | 他奶奶的 |
[46:24] | Fucking fuck. Fuck. | 操 我操 操 |
[46:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:39] | Fuck | 操 |
[46:46] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[46:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:34] | – No. – Fuck. | – 不对 – 操 |
[47:46] | Fuck it. | 我操 |
[47:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:57] | Motherfuck. | 操它娘的 |
[48:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:07] | Fuck, fuck. | 操 操 |
[48:21] | Fuckity, fuck, fuck. | 我操 操 操 |
[48:23] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:31] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 操 操 |
[48:44] | Motherfucker. | 它奶奶的 |
[48:49] | Fucking A. | 妈的有了 |
[49:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[49:20] | Check this. | 看 |
[49:22] | Motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[49:27] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[50:41] | Sydnor’s on foot, Carv’s in the car… | Sydnor步行 Carv开车… |
[50:44] | Herc, you need to be on top of the roof behind Amity. | Herc 你去Amity后街的的天台 |
[50:48] | Again, I get the shit detail? | 怎么又轮到我做狗屁的活 |
[50:50] | The plan is to stay on D’Angelo. | 我们的计划是跟踪D’Angelo |
[50:52] | If we lose him, we lose him, right? | 如果我们跟丢了 就跟丢了 懂吗? |
[50:54] | We’re gonna lose him. | 我们会跟丢的 |
[50:56] | You can’t follow people in the towers. | 在高楼区跟踪不了 |
[50:57] | You can’t hang in the low-rises unless you got a reason. | 除非你有好借口 否则你不能在平房区逗留 |
[51:00] | Just to make sure, we want to lose him, right? | 我想确认一下 我们要跟丢他 对吗? |
[51:03] | Losing him is good? | 跟丢他对我们有好处? |
[51:05] | Right. | 没错 |
[51:07] | Then why the fuck do this? | 那我们还跟踪个屁啊? |
[51:09] | Come on, Herc. Roll with me on this one, all right? | 好了 Herc 这次听我的 行不? |
[51:24] | So, you’re police after all. | 那么 你其实还是个警察 |
[51:28] | You know what you doing, but you ain’t been doing it. | 你知道你能做 但你一直不在做 |
[51:31] | How long you been in the Pawnshop unit? | 你在缉脏科多久了? |
[51:33] | 13 years and four months. | 13年又四个月 |
[51:34] | – 13 years? – And four months. | – 13年? – 又四个月 |
[51:37] | I gotta ask you… | 我得问一句… |
[51:39] | What exactly does a police officer assigned to the Pawnshop unit do? | 一个被派到缉脏科的警员到底干什么活? |
[51:42] | You intake reports from registered pawnshops… | 你从注册当铺收取所有 |
[51:44] | On all items valued over $50. | 价值50美元以上物品的报告 |
[51:46] | Then you make an index card for that item. | 然后你给每件物品做索引卡 |
[51:49] | Then you file that index card. | 然后把索引卡归档 |
[51:51] | If someone wants to find out if something stolen was pawned… | 如果有人想查 是否有失窃物品被当… |
[51:53] | We see if we have an index card. | 我们就看是否有索引卡 |
[51:55] | If we do, we do, if we don’t, we don’t. | 如果有就有 没有就没有 |
[51:56] | – You did that for 13 years? – And four months. | – 你就干这个干了13年? – 又四个月 |
[51:59] | Why’d you ask out of Homicide? | 你为什么申请调离凶杀科? |
[52:00] | Wasn’t no ask about it. | 我没申请 |
[52:01] | – You got the boot? – uh-uhm. | – 被炒了? – 嗯 |
[52:03] | What’d you do to piss them off? | 你干了什么惹着他们了? |
[52:04] | Police work. | 警务工作 |
[52:08] | I think I need to buy you a drink. | 我想我得请你喝一杯 |
[52:11] | Just one? | 就一杯? |
[52:13] | Caught this case in a Brooklyn home in the summer of ’87. | 案子发生在87年的夏天 Brooklyn的一户人家里 |
[52:17] | 80-year-old woman, | 80岁的老太太 |
[52:19] | Stabbed up nightgown, in bed, | 在床上穿着睡衣被刺死 |
[52:21] | Forced window, rear entry. | 凶杀从后窗强行进入 |
[52:24] | Worked it for a couple of weeks. | 调查了好几周 |
[52:25] | Got the names of two squirrels over in Curtis Bay. | 查到了Curtis湾俩毛贼的名字 |
[52:28] | Squirrel number one gives it up and tries | 毛贼一号招了 然后试图 |
[52:30] | To put all the weight on squirrel number two. | 把所有责任都推到毛贼二号身上 |
[52:33] | Back up the statements? | 有证据支持供词吗? |
[52:34] | Print it on the rear window for number two | 二号在后窗上有指纹 |
[52:36] | Another one for number one on the medicine chest. | 一号在医药箱上有指纹 |
[52:38] | So, it’s down, yeah? | 那搞定了 对吧? |
[52:42] | Even better when squirrel number one drives it by the house | 更妙的是 毛贼一号供出了 |
[52:44] | Where they fenced the old lady’s shit: | 他们脱手老妇人钱财的地方 |
[52:46] | Clock-radio, TV, toaster oven. | 收音机闹钟 电视机 烤箱 |
[52:49] | So, what’s the problem? | 那么问题出在哪儿? |
[52:51] | The problem is the fence. | 问题在于销赃的人 |
[52:53] | Turned out he was the son of one of the big editors | 结果是”美国新闻”里 |
[52:55] | Over at the News America. | 一个大主编的儿子 |
[52:57] | This man is running the afternoon newspaper… | 这人负责午报… |
[52:59] | And his son is getting all fucked up | 他儿子却是一塌糊涂 |
[53:01] | Doing the dirt and getting high down in Locust Point. | 作奸犯科 在Locust Point嗑药 |
[53:04] | The deputy, who I guess is in a favor-doing mood… | 副局 我想他是想做个顺水人情… |
[53:07] | Sends word down to the major… | 传话给警司… |
[53:09] | I’m supposed to make the case without the fence. | 叫我结案时别提销赃者 |
[53:13] | Just the print hits and the statement. Play it like that. | 就提指纹证据和供词 就行了 |
[53:16] | So he doing this for what? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[53:17] | have some newspaper gay in his pocket? | 想要收买一个卖报纸的吗 |
[53:20] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[53:24] | Is this Burrell? | 是Burrell吗? |
[53:25] | No, no, Mueller. Deputy Ops before Burrell. | 不 不 是Mueller 在Burrell之前的副局 |
[53:29] | So, what did you do? | 那么 你怎么做? |
[53:32] | What do you think I did? | 你觉得我会怎么做? |
[53:34] | I charged him with receiving, then had his ass testify. | 我控告他销赃 还让他出庭作证 |
[53:38] | You could’ve made the case without him. | 你本可以不提他就结案 |
[53:39] | Just on the prints and the statements. | 就指纹和供词 |
[53:41] | Probably, yup. | 嗯 可能是的 |
[53:45] | Why didn’t you? | 那为什么不这样做? |
[53:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[53:51] | Why are you fucking up yourself chasing Avon Barksdale? | 你为什么作践自己追查Avon Barksdale? |
[53:58] | A week after trial ends, | 审判结束一周后 |
[54:00] | Major comes to me asks me where I want to go. | 警司来问我想去哪个部门 |
[54:04] | I tell him, I don’t care, I like to be outside, you know? | 我告诉他我不在乎 我喜欢跑外面 你懂吗? |
[54:07] | Give me a goddamn foot-post I’ll still make my money, you know… | 给我个他妈的巡逻的岗位 我仍旧能挣钱谋生… |
[54:10] | Send my ass up to Edmondson Avenue, I don’t give a shit. | 把我调去Edmondson大道 我不在乎 |
[54:13] | You went to a foot-post? | 你去巡街了? |
[54:14] | Major come back, asks me where I don’t want to go. | 警司回来问我不想去哪个部门 |
[54:17] | And he asks it like he wanna make sure I land okay. | 他问得像是为了确定我能找到好归宿 |
[54:21] | So, I tell him I don’t want no fucking paper show. | 所以我告诉他 我他妈的不要和纸打交道 |
[54:25] | No office shit. | 不要该死的文职 |
[54:27] | Send my black ass outside and let me police somewhere. | 只要把我他妈的派到外面 让我维护治安 |
[54:29] | Pawnshop unit. | 结果去了缉脏科 |
[54:32] | They got me good. | 真被整惨了 |
[54:35] | So, why’d they let you out of the box? | 那他们为什么还放你出来? |
[54:37] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[54:40] | I guess they just forgot about me. | 我想他们是把我忘了 |
[54:43] | Shit, Lester. | 靠 Lester |
[54:46] | You back from the dead? | 你起死回生了? |
[54:48] | You rolled away the stone. | 你凤凰涅槃了 |
[54:51] | Bunk Moreland says you’re natural police. | Bunk Moreland说你天生是个警察 |
[54:54] | One of the few. | 千里挑一的好手 |
[54:56] | Yeah, I’ve had my moments. | 是啊 想当年呐 |
[55:02] | Detective… | 警探… |
[55:04] | When they ask you where you wanna go… | 当他们问你想去哪个部门… |
[55:08] | And they are gonna ask you where you wanna go… | 他们会来问你想去哪个部门… |
[55:11] | Do yourself a favor… | 替自己做件好事… |
[55:13] | Keep your mouth shut. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[55:19] | I gotta take a tinkle, boy. | 我去尿尿了 小伙子 |
[55:22] | – I got it. – All right. | – 明白了 – 行 |
[55:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[55:43] | Is Kima there? | Kima在吗? |
[55:45] | And you are? | 你是? |
[55:46] | Tell her it’s McNulty. | 告诉她是McNulty |
[55:59] | For you, Kima, | 找你的 Kima |
[56:01] | A decidedly confused white boy. | 一个显然喝高的白人小伙 |
[56:04] | God. | 天 |
[56:18] | How’d it go today? | 今天进展如何? |
[56:22] | Lost him in the 221. | 在221号就跟丢了 |
[56:24] | Picked him back up in the low-rises | 在平房区又找到了他 |
[56:26] | And then lost him on Schroeder Street after dark. | 天黑后在Schroeder街跟丢了他 |
[56:29] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[56:33] | – Are you okay to drive? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 你还能开车吗? – 嗯 我没事 |
[56:36] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[56:40] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[56:41] | For today, you know, with Daniels. | 谢谢你今天在Daniels面前替我说话 |
[56:45] | – You should be thanking Lester. – I did. | – 你该谢谢Lester – 我谢了 |
[56:47] | I just wanted to thank you, too, Detective Greggs. | 我只是也想谢谢你 Greggs警探 |
[56:54] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[56:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[56:57] | That it is. | 已经很安了 |
[57:09] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么? |
[57:13] | Lovelorn? | 失恋? |
[57:14] | Worse. Lonely. | 更糟 孤独 |
[57:20] | You didn’t make it into class again today. | 你今天又没来上课 |
[57:24] | You said you’d stick with it. | 你说过你会坚持的 |
[57:26] | I’m trying. | 我在努力呢 |
[57:29] | Things are hot right now. | 现在事情很棘手 |
[57:32] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[57:35] | You said to yourself you need to do something else. | 你自己说过你要做些别的事的 |
[57:38] | Something better for us. | 让我们俩更幸福的事 |
[57:41] | – You promised. – oh, god. | – 你承诺过 – 哦 天 |
[57:47] | Man. | 老天 |
[57:52] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办呢? |
[57:55] | You know better women than you have fallen for my tricks, right? | 你知道比你漂亮的女人 都为我的技巧神魂颠倒 对吧? |
[58:18] | What have you got under this? | 衣服下面是什么? |