时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Him on the ball, from Dunbar. | 带球的那个 来自Dunbar |
[00:21] | He junior college now, but… | 现在正在读大专 但是… |
[00:22] | he going to bigger places if he can make them grades. | 如果他成绩可以 就能去更好的学校(直升州立大学三年级) |
[00:30] | He our edge, right there. | 他是咱们场上的法宝 |
[00:35] | Where he going? | 他打算去哪? |
[00:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:37] | Terps, Hoyas, | 马里兰大学队 乔治敦大学队 |
[00:39] | Missouri, Kansas, | 密苏里大学队 堪萨斯大学队 |
[00:40] | they all want this cat. | 他们都想要这小子 |
[00:41] | Okay, so we in the mix, too, now. You know what I’m talking about? | 好 咱们现在也有混合队了 你明白我在说什么吧 |
[00:46] | Blow Proposition Joe’s mind. He ain’t got nobody balling like this. | 让臭Joe大吃一惊 他绝找不到像这样打球的人 |
[00:49] | He better not have one motherfucker balling like this. | 他最好没有一个能这样打球的 |
[00:51] | I’m tired of losing to these Eastside bitches every year. | 我烦透了每年输给东边那些贱人 |
[00:53] | It’s been three years running now, man. | 都已经连续三年了 伙计 |
[00:55] | Fucking with my morale, for real. | 它妈的都打得我没脾气了 |
[01:00] | What happened to the faggot? | 那个废柴怎么样了? |
[01:03] | Omar? Omar? | |
[01:04] | That nigger in the winds, man. | 那家伙消失了 哥们 |
[01:06] | What you mean he in the wind, man? | 你说消失是啥意思 伙计 |
[01:08] | This city ain’t that big. | 这城市有那么大吗? |
[01:12] | You know what that nigger do when he holed up somewhere? | 你知道那家伙窝起来时会干什么吗? |
[01:16] | He peel off one or two packages, roll around the neighborhood… | 他就打劫一两批货 在附近晃悠 |
[01:20] | Giving away free vials and shit. | 免费分发小包毒品 |
[01:22] | Yeah, on some real Robin Hood type shit. | 对 搞一些罗宾汉式的名堂 |
[01:25] | If we try and get at him… | 如果咱们要追杀他 |
[01:27] | We going to have two dozen niggers saying that we on our way. | 就会听到不少家伙抱怨咱们坏他们的事 |
[01:29] | If you want us to hunt that nigger, we going to hunt. | 如果你想让我们动手 我们会去的 |
[01:33] | But the smart play, I think, we call a truce… | 不过我认为 明智之举是我们休战 |
[01:37] | Put this thing on hold for a hot second. | 把这事搁置片刻 |
[01:40] | Let the faggot get comfortable… | 让那贱人放松了… |
[01:41] | And when he do, he’ll pop up his head. Boom, we got him. | 到那时 咱们就爆他的头 崩 咱们摆平了他 |
[01:45] | What will motherfuckers be saying while we waiting? | 咱们等待的时候 混蛋们会说什么 |
[01:49] | What people going to say when they see this cocksucking faggot out in the sunshine? | 人们看到那个挨千刀的贱人 公开露面时 会说什么 |
[01:53] | Like it ain’t no thing to take my shit. | 好像可以肆无忌惮的打劫我 |
[02:04] | Kid’s everything I said he was? | 小子跟我说得没两样吧 |
[02:06] | Yeah, he is straight. | 是啊 他很不错 |
[02:08] | Don’t know what we’re going to do without him next year. | 明年缺了他 我们都不知道咋办了 |
[02:10] | How come you ain’t signed? | 你怎么还没有签约 |
[02:12] | Lot of schools looking at me. | 很多学校盯上我了 |
[02:13] | I’m listening. | 我在权衡 |
[02:14] | $10,000, though, that ain’t bad, right? | 不过 多个一万块也不赖 对吗 |
[02:16] | No. It ain’t. | 是 很不错 |
[02:18] | 10,000 for the kid,plus $5,000… | 一万给他 另加5千 |
[02:21] | Donation for the program. | 给这项目的捐款 |
[02:24] | Done. | 成交 |
[02:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:27] | Give me 30 from the line and get out of here. | 给我从罚球线投30个 去吧 |
[02:29] | – Yo, man, good job, baby. – All right, big guy. | – 伙计 漂亮 小子 – 好吧 各位 |
[02:35] | And I assume there’s another $5,000 right here, | 我想 应该还有另外的5千… |
[02:39] | For making this happen? | 因为我促成了这事? |
[02:40] | Ain’t shit for free, right? | 是啊 没免费的午餐 对吧 |
[04:22] | So, what you do for money? | 那你靠什么赚钱 |
[04:23] | Can’t live without it, right? | 没钱怎么过 对吧 |
[04:25] | You still fucked up behind that stickup, man? | 你还在为那个打劫的小子难受 对吗 |
[04:29] | Shit ain’t on you. | 那算不到你头上 |
[04:30] | It ain’t on me neither. | 也算不到我头上 |
[04:32] | Motherfucker who robbed the stash shot Sterling. | 那混蛋抢了货仓 朝Sterling开枪 |
[04:35] | He gonna get got no matter what you or me do. | 他活该被收拾 无论你我做什么 |
[04:39] | I just don’t wanna play. I don’t wanna play no more. | 我就是不想干了 我不想再干了 |
[04:41] | All right? | 行吗 |
[04:42] | I was thinking about going to school, | 我在考虑去上学 |
[04:44] | Over at Edmondson… | 在Edmondson那边 |
[04:45] | Ask if they’ll let me back in at the end of the semester. | 问他们能否让我在期末回去 |
[04:48] | – What grade? – Ninth. | – 几年级 – 9年级(相当于初三) |
[04:50] | Ninth? Shit, you how old? | 9年级 靠 你多大了 |
[04:52] | Sixteen. | 16岁 |
[04:54] | Sixteen. Damn, man, you supposed to be a junior by now. | 16岁? 伙计 你现在都该读11年级了(相当于高二) |
[04:58] | I heard Stinkum got killed. | 我听说 Stinkum被杀了 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:05] | Damn. | 靠 |
[05:14] | – I said I don’t want to play. – I heard you. | – 我说过 我不想干了 – 我听到了 |
[05:16] | -I said I don’t want to play. – And you ain’t got to do nothing. | – 我说过 我不想干 – 你也没事可干 |
[05:18] | I heard you. Take it. | 我明白你的意思 拿去 |
[05:21] | Hurry up, nigger, people looking. | 快点 小子 别人在看 |
[05:23] | Look here, man, you a smart little motherfucker. | 你瞧 伙计 你这个聪明的小坏蛋 |
[05:27] | You start back up at Edmondson… | 你回到Edmondson读书 |
[05:29] | You likely to finish up at Harvard or some shit like that. | 你可能最后上哈佛之类的学校 |
[05:32] | Believe, B. | 相信吧 哥们 |
[05:34] | And you got a good heart in there, too. | 你那里也有颗善良的心 |
[05:38] | Not like the rest of these niggers. | 不像这里其他人 |
[05:49] | – Yeah? – Ronnie Mo on Tower Phone 2. | – 喂 – Ronnie Mo在大楼区2号线 |
[05:52] | Right. | 好 |
[05:54] | Where the fuck you at, man? You coming to get this shit or what? | 你他妈的在哪儿 你到底来不来拿这个 |
[05:56] | Keep cool, we making rounds. | 冷静 我们在绕圈 |
[05:58] | You know I ain’t moving like I used to. | 你知道 我不能像以前那样行动 |
[06:00] | All right, couple hours, we be at you. | 好吧 一两个钟头 我们就到你那儿 |
[06:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:04] | Wee-Bey picking up at the towers? | Wee-Bey要去大楼收钱吗? |
[06:06] | In a couple hours, give or take. | 大概要个把小时 |
[06:08] | Time enough for us to make a play. | 够咱们搞一次行动 |
[06:14] | What’s up with Wallace? | Wallace怎么啦 |
[06:16] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[06:18] | Nothing? | 没事吗 |
[06:20] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[06:21] | It’s all good, just leave him be. | 好着呐 随他去吧 |
[06:30] | Damn. | 该死 |
[06:32] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[06:34] | I’m tired of not having a phone up in this joint. | 我真受够这里没电话用的滋味儿 |
[06:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:39] | Yeah. Have a nice hike. | 好 好好溜达去吧 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:57] | Hello, you make order? | 喂 你要订餐吗? |
[06:58] | Who this? | 你是谁 |
[06:59] | – You make order? Good yakame. – What? | – 你要订餐吗 好吃的菜汤 – 什么 |
[07:03] | Or no delivery. You make order, you come get. | 不送餐 你下单 你过来吃 |
[07:05] | Good yakame, good noodle. | 好吃的菜汤 好面条 |
[07:08] | Extra ketchup. | 多送调料 |
[07:12] | What the fuck was that? | 那到底啥玩意儿 |
[07:14] | That was my Korean counterman. | 这是我那里的韩裔招待 |
[07:17] | Sounded Chinese. | 听着像华裔 |
[07:21] | Like you can fucking tell the difference. | 你装得像他妈的能分清似的 |
[07:30] | It’s a brave new world for you, boys. | 这是给你们挑战的新领域 小伙子 |
[07:35] | – 12-14 – 12-14 12-14. 12-14. | |
[07:37] | – Request a lateral with 12-08. – Go ahead, 14. | – 请求和12-08通话 – 同意 14 |
[07:40] | 08, can you go to Channel 3? | 08 你能换到3频道吗 |
[07:42] | 12-08, I got that. | 12-08 我收到 |
[07:46] | – Where you at? – McCullough above Preston. | – 你的位置 – McCullough与Preston路口 |
[07:48] | We’re on a good pay phone that the pit boys are now using. | 我们正监视 平房区里的小子正在用的公共电话 |
[07:51] | I’m up on the church. Hang close, boys. | 我要到教堂上 盯紧了 伙计们 |
[07:53] | Might have a nice jack-up for you two. | 也许能让你们活动活动筋骨 |
[08:03] | I can’t believe these boys still in business, man. | 难以置信 这些人还在干 |
[08:05] | Testers, testers coming in five. | 免费样品 样品马上到 |
[08:07] | What’s the new package, man? | 新货啥样子 伙计 |
[08:08] | Yellow tops. Shit is the bomb. | 黄盖 像炸弹一样带劲 |
[08:12] | – Now shit is the bomb. – Check it. | – 像炸弹一样带劲 – 瞧瞧那个 |
[08:14] | A man who wants to get high more than he wants to get clean. | 那人过瘾的劲头胜过戒毒的劲 |
[08:17] | He was doing good, too. | 那人的表现还不错的 |
[08:18] | Told you, it was bullshit. Them meetings were just fronts. | 告诉你吧 那是胡扯 那些戒毒会面只是幌子 |
[08:21] | The man sounded strong, you know? | 那人好像很坚强 知道吗 |
[08:23] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[08:25] | It’s about that time. | 到时候咯 |
[08:27] | – Shit. – What happened? | – 糟糕 – 怎么了 |
[08:30] | That’s the boy who beat me down, man. | 那是暴打我的小子 |
[08:34] | Yo | 喂 |
[08:35] | The shits right here is yellow tops and they right so remember | 这次来的货是黄盖 都很正 记住咯 |
[08:38] | Where you caught this blast and tell your fiend-ass friends. | 你们觉得这个带劲 要告诉你们铁杆朋友 |
[08:42] | Line the fuck up. | 都排好队 |
[08:44] | Back up. | 退开 |
[08:45] | Get in line, what the fuck? Line the fuck up. | 排好队 搞什么啊 排起队 |
[08:50] | Get the fuck out of here. Damn, fuck you all. | 都快滚开 该死 去你们的 |
[08:54] | Hurry up. Over here. | 快来 这边 |
[08:57] | Get one, girl, over here. I got one. | 捡到一个 过来 我捡到一个 |
[09:01] | – You get one? – I get one. | – 你捡到一个 – 我捡到一个 |
[09:04] | Hold up. | 站住 |
[09:06] | Hey, You catch one? | 嘿 你捡到了吗 |
[09:08] | You know, I got three if you need. | 你瞧 你如果要 我有三个 |
[09:11] | You was at the meeting over at Samuel Morse. | 你那天在Samuel Morse的戒毒会上 |
[09:13] | Mr. One-Day Man. It wasn’t even that. | 一天先生 其实连那都算不上 |
[09:17] | Stood up, though. | 但还是站出来了 |
[09:18] | Why you down at the tester line if you ain’t chasing? | 既然你不要 为何过来拿免费样品 |
[09:21] | Trying to get my little nephew off the corner. | 试着让我外甥离开这里 |
[09:23] | His mama sent him up to Cumberland, you know? | 他妈妈送他去Cumberland 知道吗 |
[09:25] | Try to keep him clean at my grandma’s. | 想让他在我祖母那里戒毒 |
[09:29] | He ain’t anywhere near his bottom. | 他还远未堕落到谷底 |
[09:31] | Got to see that bottom coming up at him. | 以后堕落到谷底 他才会明白 |
[09:34] | Hard, too, ’cause he’s young, 24. | 也难啊 他还年轻 才24岁 |
[09:36] | Most people don’t get tired till they’re 35, 40. | 多数人在35 40岁前 不会厌倦 |
[09:41] | How old are you? | 你多大年纪了 |
[09:42] | Young at heart. | 心还年轻着呢 |
[09:45] | Walon, man. | Walon 伙计 |
[09:48] | Bubs Bubs. | |
[09:58] | Give them a long rope. | 让他们跑远点儿 |
[10:00] | The farther away from the projects you pop him, the less risk to the wire. | 离公房区越远抓他 监听暴露的风险越小 |
[10:03] | Hell with the wire. | 让监听见鬼去 |
[10:05] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[10:06] | Gotcha, McNulty, you’re too easy. | 骗到你了 McNulty 你太好骗了 |
[10:17] | You can come at this a few ways. | 你们能从几种方式入手 |
[10:19] | First thing is we need the names of all front companies… | 首先 我们需要所有皮包公司的名称 |
[10:22] | Iimited partnerships, LLCs, and all that mess. | 有限合伙人 LLC 所有诸如此类的东西 |
[10:24] | – LLCs? – Limited liability corporations. | – LLC是啥 – 有限责任公司 |
[10:28] | Start with the nightclub which Barksdale owns. | 从Barksdale掌管的那个夜总会查起 |
[10:29] | Look up Orlando’s, by address, | 查查Orlando 从地址入手 |
[10:32] | You match it, and you see it’s owned by who? | 你找到它 然后发现它归谁所有 |
[10:35] | It’s on Baltimore Street, right? | 那是在Baltimore大街 对吗 |
[10:44] | Got it. D & B enterprises. | 找到了 是个业务经营企业(类似中国的个体户) |
[10:47] | Give it to Prez, who’s going to get off his ass | 把这交给Prez 让他屈尊 |
[10:48] | And walk on over to the state office buildings on Preston Street. | 走到Preston大街的州办公大楼 |
[10:52] | Preston Street? | Preston大街? |
[10:53] | Corporate charter office. | 公司登记办公室(工商局注册分局) |
[10:54] | Corporate who? | 公司什么 |
[10:56] | They have the paperwork on every corporation | 他们有每间公司在本州经商的 |
[10:58] | And LLC licensed to do business in the state. | 档案和有限公司执照 |
[11:01] | You look up D & B Enterprises on the computer. | 你在电脑里检索业务经营企业 |
[11:03] | You’re going to get a little reel of microfilm. | 你将得到一小卷微缩胶片 |
[11:06] | Pull the corporate charter papers that way… | 同样调出公司注册文件 |
[11:08] | Write down every name you see. | 记下你看到的每个名字 |
[11:11] | Corporate officers, shareholders, or more importantly… | 公司负责人 股东 还有更重要的 |
[11:15] | The resident agent on the filing who is usually a lawyer. | 登记的常驻代表 通常是一名律师 |
[11:19] | While they use front names, you know, as corporate officers… | 当他们用个代表作为公司负责人 |
[11:22] | They’ll usually use the same lawyer to do the charter filing. | 他们通常让同一个律师做注册登记 |
[11:25] | Find that agent’s name, run it through the computer… | 找到那个代表的名字 在电脑里检索 |
[11:28] | Find out what other corporations he’s done the filing for… | 找到他代表登记的其他公司 |
[11:31] | And that way we find other front companies. | 那样 我们就找到其他的皮包公司了 |
[11:34] | While he’s doing that, what do I do? | 他做那个的时候 我干什么 |
[11:36] | You’re gonna to keep your head in this assessment book. | 你要埋头翻这本评估手册 |
[11:38] | Look up any properties that you can connect to Barksdale. | 寻找任何 你能联系到的Barksdale财产 |
[11:41] | How do you know it connects to Barksdale, right? | 你咋知道那与Barksdale有关 |
[11:44] | For one thing, you work off of what Prez gets you | 首先 你利用Prez从公司登记文档中 |
[11:46] | From the corporate charter documents. | 为你找到的资料 |
[11:48] | Whatever companies he links to Barksdale or people connected to him… | 无论他发现的哪个 跟Barksdale有关的公司或个人 |
[11:51] | You look for those companies in the city land records. | 你就在本城的用地登记中 寻找那些公司 |
[11:55] | For example: | 举个例子 |
[11:56] | McNulty said that he heard that Barksdale… | McNulty说 他听说Barksdale |
[11:58] | Owned an apartment building up on Druid Park Lake. | 在Druid湖公园附近有栋公寓楼 |
[12:01] | You look up all the blocks on Reservoir Hill. | 你就在Reservoir Hill的所有街区找 |
[12:04] | See if there’s anything owned by D & B Enterprises… | 看是否有任何 由业务经营企业拥有的物业 |
[12:07] | Or any other company that Prez finds… | 或者Prez在公司登记档案中 |
[12:09] | Through corporate charter or anything similar. | 找到的任何公司 或者其他类似的 |
[12:12] | If you find something that fits, you write down the folio number… | 如果你找到相符的资料 你就记下土地登记号 |
[12:15] | So that you can look it up later at the courthouse. | 那么 你稍后就能在政府大楼里查询它 |
[12:18] | You don’t find anything… | 你如果没找到 |
[12:20] | Just take the names of all the corporate listings | 就记下在湖边拥有多单元房产的 |
[12:22] | For the multi-units near the lake. | 所有的公司名称 |
[12:24] | You call that list over to Prez, who pulls the charter papers… | 你把那清单告诉Prez 他会调出相应的登记档案 |
[12:28] | And he’ll look for connections. | 然后他会寻找关联 |
[12:30] | It’s like a scavenger hunt. | 这就像寻宝游戏 |
[12:32] | But what if Barksdale is careful? | 可是 如果Barksdale很谨慎呢 |
[12:34] | I mean, what if we can’t find his name on anything? | 我是指 如果我们在任何东西上 都找不到他的名字呢 |
[12:37] | In this country… | 在这个国家里 |
[12:38] | Somebody’s name has got to be on a piece of paper. | 某个人的名字肯定要登记在纸上 |
[12:41] | A cousin, a girlfriend, a grandmother, a lieutenant he can trust… | 一个堂兄弟 女朋友 祖母 一个他能信任的警督 |
[12:44] | Somebody’s name is on a piece of paper. | 某个人的名字就登记在纸上 |
[12:46] | And here’s the rub: | 而棘手之处在于 |
[12:49] | You follow drugs… | 你追查毒品 |
[12:51] | You get drug addicts and drug dealers. | 你能查到吸毒者和毒贩子 |
[12:54] | But you start to follow the money… | 可是你开始追踪钱 |
[12:57] | And you don’t know where the fuck it’s going to take you. | 你就不知道 到底会查到谁头上了 |
[13:00] | While we’re running around on this, | 我们进行这个的时候 |
[13:02] | What are you going to do? | 你要去做什么 |
[13:06] | 巴尔的摩市 选举委员会 | |
[13:07] | You need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. Let me get the… | 对 请给我 |
[13:11] | Campaign financial reports for the western districts… | 西区的竞选财务报告 |
[13:14] | And actually, any citywide race. | 事实上 所有市级的选举 |
[13:16] | You want quarterly reports or individual donor lists? | 你需要每季报告 还是独立捐款者清单 |
[13:19] | Both, please. | 都要 劳驾 |
[13:21] | It’ll be a couple hundred pages. | 那可有好几百页 |
[13:23] | Really? I’ll take all of it. | 真的吗 我全都要了 |
[13:33] | What the fuck, man? | 靠 咋回事 |
[13:39] | Driver, with your right hand, reach for the window, open the door. | 司机 用你的右手伸到窗口 打开车门 |
[13:41] | Come on, hurry up, man. | 快 赶紧 |
[13:43] | Step out of the car. | 下车 |
[13:45] | Drop the cane, toss the cane. | 丢掉拐杖 扔掉拐杖 |
[13:48] | Come around to the back. | 转过身去 |
[13:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[13:56] | Sir, is there anything in the vehicle we should know about? | 先生 车里面有什么东西 需要申报给我们吗 |
[13:58] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:00] | No guns, drugs? | 没枪 没毒品吗 |
[14:07] | Me ain’t got shit. | 我啥都没有 |
[14:17] | This money right here, I didn’t just pull this out of your truck? | 眼前这笔钱 难道不是我从你车里找到的? |
[14:21] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[14:24] | Damn, we’ll be counting this limp-dick cash all day. | 靠 这笔破钱我们得数上一天了 |
[14:27] | Where you guys going with all this? | 你们拿着这些要去哪里 |
[14:29] | Like the man said, it ain’t ours. | 像他说的 那不是我们的 |
[14:32] | It ain’t yours? | 这不是你们的? |
[14:34] | So, you don’t mind if we just take it off your hands? | 那么 我们要是拿走了 你们不介意吗 |
[14:36] | Do what you feel. | 随你们便 |
[14:37] | You pretending to take money out this truck. | 你们假装从这车上找到了钱 |
[14:38] | I didn’t even know it was there. | 我根本不知道它在里面 |
[14:40] | You know, I know how that shit is. | 你瞧 我知道这是咋回事 |
[14:43] | The other day, I took up the sofa cushions off my couch… | 有一天 我从我的沙发取沙发垫 |
[14:46] | Found $1 .40 I didn’t even know was there. | 出乎我意料 找到1.4美元 |
[14:51] | You all ain’t got no charge, right? | 你们没的告我 对吧? |
[14:58] | No, fucker, we do not have a charge. | 对 混蛋 我们没有罪名 |
[15:00] | We just got your money. | 我们只拿走你的钱 |
[15:02] | You want it back, you can explain it | 你想要回去 你得跟 |
[15:03] | To the state’s attorney where you got it. | 州检察官解释 你从哪里弄来的 |
[15:11] | You all enjoy your day now, you hear? | 祝你们今天顺利 听到没 |
[15:13] | As I wake up in the morning And get out of my bed… | * 当我早晨醒来 从我床上下来 * |
[15:17] | Give me three. | 给我三支 |
[15:51] | * As I wake up in the morning And get out of my bed * | * 当我早上醒来 从我床上下来 * |
[15:53] | * I’m thinking about the people I grew up with long dead * | * 想起儿时伙伴 早已如土 * |
[15:56] | * The brothers I grew up with locked up * | * 一起长大的兄弟 锒铛入狱 * |
[15:59] | * I’m freestyling off the top of my head * | * 我在脑海中随性发挥 * |
[16:00] | * You know, it’s swell * | * 你知道 这不赖* |
[16:02] | * Patti LaBelle I like her But Regina Bell is better * | * Patti LaBelle 我喜欢她 可是Regina Bell 更喜欢* |
[16:20] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[16:29] | Motherfucker, trying to steal our shit. | 王八蛋 想偷我们货 |
[16:41] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[16:45] | – Fished your wish, Bubbs? – Yeah. | – 钓到你的希望了 Bubbs? – 是啊 |
[16:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:49] | And you should’ve seen the one that got away. | 你该瞧瞧他们抓住的那个 |
[16:58] | I nearly got killed behind this caper, you know? | 知道吗 我差点就被逮到了 |
[17:07] | It’s all in the game, Bubbs. | 这就是江湖 Bubbs |
[17:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:43] | Yo, Bub… | 喂 Bubb |
[17:47] | This ain’t shit. | 这不给劲 |
[17:51] | I’m not high, neither. | 我也没过瘾 |
[17:55] | It’s fucking Arm & Hammer. | 这是Arm & Hammer(食用碱品牌) |
[17:57] | We just been firing baking soda. | 咱们刚吸了碱面 |
[18:02] | It’s all right, man. I’ll just come up with another plan. | 没关系 伙计 我会再想个计划 |
[18:04] | I did it once, right? | 我干过一次 不是吗? |
[18:30] | Fuck me. | 我靠 |
[18:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:44] | Carv, you go to a restaurant… | Carv 你去一个餐厅 |
[18:47] | And say the waitress gives you good, decent service. | 假如女侍者给你优质体面的服务 |
[18:50] | – How much do you tip? – How much do I tip? | – 你要给多少小费 – 我给多少小费 |
[18:58] | For good service. | 优良的服务 |
[18:59] | I don’t know, 15%. | 我不清楚 15%吧 |
[19:01] | Some people tip 20%. | 有些人给20%小费 |
[19:03] | Some people got money. | 有些人很有钱 |
[19:05] | What you think Wee-Bey would tip? | 你认为 Wee-Bey会给多少小费 |
[19:08] | You’d be a clever motherfucker if there wasn’t a wiretap running. | 如果那里没有被监听 你就算个聪明的家伙了 |
[19:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:21] | Say we turn in $20,000, | 比如咱们上交2万美元 |
[19:23] | And this afternoon, the bosses are listening to the wiretap… | 而今下午 领导们听那监听录音 |
[19:26] | And they hear we took $30,000 out of that car. | 他们听到 咱们从车里拿出3万美元 |
[19:32] | Didn’t think of that, did you? | 你没想到那点 对吗 |
[19:34] | We’re finding a lot of stuff on the west side of downtown.. | 我们在市中心西边找到不少物业 |
[19:37] | That might be his, over by that Howard Street corridor. | 可能是他的 就在Howard街边 |
[19:40] | What kind of property? | 什么样的物业 |
[19:42] | Low-rent commercials. | 廉价商铺 |
[19:44] | A lot of vacants. | 很多空置的 |
[19:45] | The fuck does Avon Barksdale want with a string of empty storefronts? | Avon Barksdale要一片 空置商铺干什么用 |
[19:49] | This feels premature. | 这样太草率 |
[19:51] | – What does? – Chasing up assets. | – 哪样 – 追踪资产 |
[19:53] | We’re not close to putting a charge to the man. | 我们连告这个人的一个罪名都没找到 |
[19:55] | That should be the priority. | 应该先考虑那个 |
[19:56] | We put a charge to Avon Barksdale… | 咱们对Avon Barksdale提出指控 |
[19:58] | The Deputy shuts us down, tells us to go home. | 副局就会叫停咱们 让咱们回家啦 |
[20:01] | You want the money side of this case, it’s now or never, Lieutenant. | 你想要本案的金钱走向 机不可失 时不再来 警督 |
[20:07] | I’m working here. | 我在这儿干活呐 |
[20:09] | – Maybe $20,000 or $30,000. – Dollars for donuts. | – 大概有两三万美元 – 点心钱 |
[20:14] | You should’ve seen the looks on their faces. | 你们该瞧瞧他们的表情 |
[20:17] | What did Wee-Bey say? | Wee-Bey说什么 |
[20:18] | “What money?” | “什么钱” |
[20:20] | The only hassle is we need to sit here and count this shit. | 剩下的唯一苦差事 就是坐在这里清点 |
[20:23] | Do the ECU Submissions. | 做证物登记 |
[20:24] | And it’s all limp-dick, dime-vial money. | 这都是些零碎的小钞 |
[20:27] | Dirty bills right off the corner. | 刚从街头收到的脏票子 |
[20:29] | You all got the pit boys on a fresh pay phone, right? | 你们都看到平房小子们 在新公共电话那里 对吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, on McCullough. | 是的 在McCullough |
[20:33] | – You take pictures? – oh yeah. | – 你们拍了照片吗 – 噢 是的 |
[20:34] | Good, we’re gonna need an additional affidavit to get up on that phone. | 很好 咱们肯定要给那个电话 加一份书面申请 |
[20:37] | Another 30 days, McNulty? | 再加30天吗 McNulty? |
[20:44] | What the fuck did I do? | 我他妈的到底干啥了 |
[20:46] | One day he fights, the next day he’s ready to roll over. | 头天他争取 第二天他就准备放弃了 |
[20:48] | Does he want this fucking case or not? | 他到底要不要这案子了 |
[20:50] | Give him some slack, Jimmy. | 让他喘口气吧 Jimmy |
[20:53] | He’s wrestling with the angels on this one. | 他还在挣扎怎么处理这案子呢 |
[20:56] | Where’s my lucky pen? | 我的幸运笔呢? |
[21:31] | – You ready, bitch? – Yeah, I’m ready. | – 你准备好了吗 婊子 – 对 我好了 |
[21:33] | I wanna get on my knees and suck you like a great big lollipop. | 我想爬到你膝盖上 像吃大棒棒糖那样吸吮你 |
[21:36] | Yeah, suck it. | 好耶 吸吧 |
[21:38] | Yeah, I know that’s your favorite. | 好 我明白那是你最喜欢的 |
[21:41] | Let me lick that. You like that? | 让我这样舔 你喜欢吗 |
[21:43] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[21:45] | I want you to butt-fuck me. | 我想让你从后面操我 |
[21:47] | We’re supposed to turn off the tap when it’s non-pertinent. | 当内容无关时 我们应该关闭监听 |
[21:51] | Fuck, no, this is too good. | 靠 不行 这太棒了 |
[21:52] | – Fuck me. – Daddy, yeah. | – 我操 – 老爹 好耶 |
[21:56] | There’s no way I’m transcribing this stuff. | 我绝对不会做这次笔录 |
[22:00] | Touch yourself. | 抚摸你自己 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 行 |
[22:03] | – My pussy is so wet right now. – Phone sex? | – 我的B现在湿透了 – 性爱电话 |
[22:06] | Shit was hilarious. | 笑死我了 |
[22:08] | You’re supposed to shut down after 90 seconds if it’s non-pertinent. | 你明白 如果内容无关 你们应该在90秒后关闭的 |
[22:11] | You’re gonna to look like a glazed donut, you know that? | 你肯定像个溜光的甜甜圈 你明白吗 |
[22:14] | Is that right? | 是那样吗 |
[22:16] | I’m gonna get there and fuck you in all three holes. | 我要过去 把你的三个洞都干了 |
[22:22] | – So, you’re gonna come past here? – Tomorrow, yeah. | – 那你要路过这里吗 – 明天 对 |
[22:25] | But I need to go past Argyle Street tonight. | 不过 我今晚要去Argyle街一趟 |
[22:27] | – Check in with Wallace. – Wallace? | – 看看Wallace – Wallace |
[22:29] | He’s off the hook since we helped the tower crew get that stickup boy. | 自从我们帮大楼里的伙计 抓住那个打劫小子 他就不干了 |
[22:32] | I’m telling you, Wallace is bugging. | 我告诉你吧 Wallace很烦 |
[22:35] | Don’t hardly even come out of that room no more. | 几乎都没从房间里出来过 |
[22:37] | – Why he be like that? – I think he might be getting high. | – 他为啥那样 – 我想 他也许在过毒瘾 |
[22:40] | – Wallace? – Boy scaring me with his shit. | – Wallace? – 那小子这样可吓着我了 |
[22:43] | – All right, you holler at me later. – That’ll work. | – 好吧 你晚点儿在传呼我吧 – 那就行 |
[22:47] | Pertinent now, right? | 现在有关了 对吗 |
[22:48] | If you can explain why we’re still on the line after 10 minutes jerking off. | 你如果能解释 为何自慰10分钟以后 咱们还在监听那线路 |
[22:52] | You got to justify that. | 你得有理有据 |
[22:56] | Maybe three holes was the code for three stash houses. | 三个洞可能代表三个窝点 |
[23:04] | Omar Omar. | |
[23:08] | Omar coming. | Omar来了 |
[23:11] | Did you hear me? I said Omar coming. | 你们听到吗 我说Omar来了 |
[23:14] | – Let’s get out of here. – Omar coming. | – 赶快离开吧 – Omar来了 |
[23:17] | I said, Omar coming through. | 我说啊 Omar过来了 |
[23:19] | Somebody in trouble now. Come on, let’s go. | 有人要麻烦了 来吧 咱们走 |
[23:46] | You all need to open this door, man, before I huff and puff. | 在我大动干戈以前 你们还是把门打开吧 |
[23:51] | Come on, now, by the hairs of your chinny-chin-chin. | 快点儿 马上 不要和我罗嗦 不要废话 |
[23:53] | Omar, you best roll out, we up in here with a MAC-10. | Omar 你最好走开 我们这儿有MAC-10(枪) |
[23:57] | I thinks not, Terrell, I thinks not. | 我可不觉得 Terrell 我可不觉得 |
[24:00] | You all might need to think this through and stop wasting my time. | 你们都放明白点儿 别浪费我的时间 |
[24:04] | Because Omar can come back tomorrow. | 因为Omar明天会来 |
[24:06] | And the next day. | 还有后天 |
[24:10] | And the next day. | 还有大后天 |
[24:12] | And I will put a bullet in all you all behind, | 我会从后面给你们一人一颗子弹 |
[24:14] | What happen right now, you heard? | 要是你们还是这样 听见没? |
[24:36] | Fair enough. | 这还差不多 |
[24:43] | Here you go, keep it. | 给你 不用找了 |
[24:44] | How do you wanna play it? | 你打算怎么演这出儿 |
[24:47] | Hard and tight, like she’s got no choice. | 穷追猛打 让她别无选择 |
[24:50] | – Shardene Ennis. – Miss, we need to talk. | – Shardene Ennis – 小姐 咱们得谈谈 |
[24:53] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[24:54] | It’s a downtown talk. | 得进去谈 |
[24:56] | This way. Come on. | 这边走 来吧 |
[25:02] | Give me a two and two. | 给我一份2加2 |
[25:23] | – What’s up? – What you got? | – 干什么 – 你有什么 |
[25:25] | Family affair, two-for-one, you up? | 土产的 2元1支 你要吗? |
[25:27] | – No. Not me. – All right. | – 不 我不要 – 好吧 |
[25:40] | How you figure these little pebbles get up on top of the roof? | 你认为 这些小卵石怎么到楼顶上的 |
[25:45] | Where’s everybody at? | 大家都到哪儿去了 |
[25:48] | Maybe the whole thing is over and no one bothered to tell us. | 也许这事都结束了 没人劳神告诉咱们一声 |
[25:51] | Maybe we won. | 也许咱们赢了 |
[25:58] | Something ain’t right. | 情况不对头 |
[26:01] | Come on, let’s take a ride. | 来吧 咱们去转转 |
[26:07] | – I like these. – yeah? | – 我喜欢这些 – 是吗 |
[26:10] | The toy furniture is great. | 这玩具家具真棒 |
[26:12] | Doll house miniatures. | 玩具屋缩微物品 |
[26:15] | It’s a hobby. | 这是个爱好 |
[26:17] | My sister had a dollhouse when we were young, but… | 我们年轻时 我姐姐有个玩具屋 不过 |
[26:20] | Nothing as nice as these. Can l? | 没有像这么精致的 我可以吗 |
[26:23] | Sure, babe. | 当然 |
[26:26] | That’s a walnut marble-top vanity. | 那是胡桃木大理石顶浴室橱 |
[26:31] | Renaissance revival, late 19th century. | 19世纪晚期 新文艺复兴风格 |
[26:35] | Do you have a house for them? | 你有房间摆放它们吗 |
[26:38] | No, I just make them and sell them. | 没有 我只是做出来卖掉 |
[26:42] | That seems kind of sad. | 那可有点悲哀 |
[26:44] | You should have a house for them. | 你该给它们个房间 |
[26:53] | We can use the Lieutenant’s office. | 咱们可以用警督的办公室 |
[27:17] | No. | 不行 |
[27:18] | I ain’t asked for nothing. | 我什么也不要 |
[27:24] | What’s up, Tasha? You got too pretty, girl. | 怎么样 Tasha 你长得太漂亮了 姑娘 |
[27:27] | Go inside, Tash. | 进屋去 Tash |
[27:36] | I’m thinking about getting clean. | 我在考虑戒掉 |
[27:41] | Again. | 再一次 |
[27:45] | I was thinking, you know, I ain’t got no other place to go, maybe…. | 我在想 你知道 我无处可去 也许 |
[27:49] | That’s wrong, right? | 找错地方了 对吧 |
[27:52] | That ain’t right, right? Sorry. | 这不对 是吗 对不起 |
[27:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:14] | Back door only. | 只能走后门 |
[28:17] | There’s an old sofa in the basement | 地下室有个旧沙发 |
[28:18] | And I’ll throw you down some blankets. | 我会给你留些毯子 |
[28:22] | You try to come up those stairs, and I’m gonna call the police on you. | 你要敢走上楼梯 我就把你交给警察 |
[28:25] | I swear I will. | 我保证一定会 |
[28:40] | West fucking Baltimore is on vacation. | 西Baltimore的都去度假了啊 |
[28:43] | No crews slinging in the low-rises, the towers. | 没有人在平房区 高楼区闲逛 |
[28:58] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[29:13] | – Who’s playing who? – West against East. | – 谁跟谁比赛 – 西区对东区 |
[29:17] | – Baltimore? – The projects, man. | – Baltimore? – 公房区 伙计 |
[29:20] | The bragging rights to the projects. | 公房区的”角斗大赛” |
[29:24] | The projects got a ball team? | 公房区还有球队? |
[29:40] | How long you been working at Orlando’s? | 你在Orlando吧工作多久了 |
[29:42] | – Four, five months. – You like it? | – 四五个月 – 你喜欢吗 |
[29:44] | Pays the rent. | 交房租而已 |
[29:45] | You must see a lot there, I imagine. | 我想你在那儿肯定看到很多 |
[29:48] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[29:49] | There’s a lot of players there. A lot of game being played. | 那里有很多玩家 有很多把戏在上演 |
[29:51] | I know nothing about that, I just work for tips. | 我对那一无所知 我只为小费工作 |
[29:54] | – For tips? – Tips, drinks. | – 只为小费 – 小费 酒水 |
[29:56] | You know, I’m just a b-girl. | 你明白 我是个大姑娘了 |
[29:57] | I don’t mess with nothing beyond that. | 我不做非分的事 |
[29:59] | Some of the girls in there, | 那里有些姑娘 |
[30:01] | They’re into drugs and whatnot. | 她们或多或少喜欢毒品 |
[30:03] | And some of them turn tricks in the rooms upstairs but… | 有些姑娘在楼上开房做爱 但… |
[30:05] | I mostly just stay at the bar. | 我基本就呆在吧台 |
[30:08] | Miss Ennis, it’s rare when we ask somebody | Ennis小姐 我们不对人做指控 |
[30:11] | To come on downtown with us and we don’t have a charge on them. | 就带他们到局里 这种情况很少见 |
[30:14] | We don’t tell them what we’re gonna talk about. | 我们不告诉他们 我们准备谈什么 |
[30:16] | And they come along without complaining. | 他们也毫不抱怨地跟着来 |
[30:17] | That hardly ever happens. | 这几乎没见过 |
[30:18] | Rarely, if ever. | 少见 从未见过 |
[30:21] | I figure you got your reasons. | 我以为你们有理由 |
[30:23] | The crew that runs Orlando’s… | 掌握Orlando吧的那伙人 |
[30:25] | They’ve dropped about a dozen bodies over the last year. | 他们去年杀了大约12个人 |
[30:27] | And they’re running the drugs in every housing project… | 他们在每个公房区行销售毒品 |
[30:30] | West of the Martin Luther King. | 就在马丁.路德.金大道以西 |
[30:32] | I don’t know anything about that. I just work for tips. | 我对此一无所知 我为小费而工作 |
[30:35] | But now you do know, because we’re telling you. | 可你现在知道了 因为我们正告诉你 |
[30:38] | You know a girl named Keisha Michaels? | 你认识一个叫Keisha Michaels的姑娘吗 |
[30:41] | She dances with me. | 她跟我一起跳舞 |
[30:43] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[30:44] | All right, I guess. | 我估计 还好吧 |
[30:46] | Will you excuse us a moment? | 请允许我们失陪一会儿 |
[30:59] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你怎么看 |
[31:01] | I think she’s a sweetheart. | 我认为 她是个可爱的人 |
[31:02] | I think if we push her hard, she’ll tumble. | 我认为 如果我们施点压 她会醒悟 |
[31:05] | You want to show her the pictures? | 你想给她看那照片吗 |
[31:08] | I want to do better than that. | 我想做得更好 |
[31:29] | Come on, man, play defense. | 加油 伙计 防守战术 |
[31:31] | – Let’s go! – “D” up, B. | – 快啊 – 防守 |
[31:34] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[31:36] | That’s Marcus Rivera, right there, man. | 那是Marcus Rivera 伙计 |
[31:37] | He out of Lake Clifton. That nigger played in ltaly and shit. | 他来自克利夫顿湖 那家伙在意大利打球 |
[31:43] | Slim. | 哥们 |
[31:44] | What’s up, man? | 咋回事 伙计 |
[31:45] | You got to go all the way to Europe to get you a ringer? | 你要跑到欧洲那么远 去找一个投手吗 |
[31:48] | No, he home now. | 不 他现在回家了 |
[31:50] | But I see you pulling boys out the junior colleges. | 不过 我看到你 从大专学校拉人来 |
[31:53] | He from Eastside, went to Dunbar. | 他是东区的 去了Dunbar而已 |
[31:55] | What’s up, playboy? How come you wearing that suit? | 咋回事 浪荡哥 你怎么会穿身西装 |
[31:57] | For real, it’s 85 fucking degrees out here | 说真的 现在有30多度(华氏85度) |
[31:59] | And you trying to be like Pat Riley. | 你想学Pat Riley嘛(NBA著名教练) |
[32:00] | Look the part, be the part, motherfucker. | 穿着正经 做事投入 狗娘养的 |
[32:03] | You walking around with a fake fucking clipboard. | 你他妈的拿个假笔记板到处晃悠 |
[32:05] | You can’t even read a playbook. Be for real. | 你连比赛计划都看不懂 面对现实吧 |
[32:08] | Bunch of bitches. | 一群贱人 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[32:19] | Let’s go. | 加油 |
[32:20] | That was nice. | 真不赖 |
[32:21] | That boy was talking to God, right? | 那小子如有神助 是吧 |
[32:29] | Ain’t you all on the clock? | 你们不是该上班吗 |
[32:31] | Ain’t you? | 你们不是吗 |
[32:32] | We on break. | 我们在休息 |
[32:34] | Then we on a break, too. | 那我们也在休息 |
[32:36] | What’s up with this game? | 这比赛有啥名堂 |
[32:37] | Just something we do every year, you know? | 我们每年都办 你知道吗 |
[32:40] | Eastside versus Westside niggers. | 东边大战西边 |
[32:42] | Loser got to throw a big-ass party at Druid Hill next weekend. | 输方下周要在Druid山举办个大派对 |
[32:45] | Who’s favored? | 谁占优啊 |
[32:46] | Eastside won the last two years. | 过去两年东边赢了 |
[32:48] | My boys. | 我的天 |
[32:51] | Found nude Monday morning, | 周一早上被发现 |
[32:52] | In a Dumpster off Reisterstown road, | 裸体 被藏在Reisterstown路边 一个垃圾箱里 |
[32:54] | Above Northern. | 靠近北边 |
[32:55] | Toxicology is positive for heroin and cocaine. | 化验结果 海洛因和可卡因阳性 |
[33:02] | In a Dumpster? | 在一个垃圾箱里? |
[33:03] | Rolled up in a rug. | 用一块地毯卷着 |
[33:06] | She overdosed and whoever was with her didn’t do shit… | 她吸毒过量 而跟他一起的人啥也没做… |
[33:08] | But roll her up and throw her away. | 只是把她卷起来 丢了 |
[33:10] | Because that’s how they do. | 因为这就是他们的作为 |
[33:11] | Positive for semen in vaginal, anal and oral cavities. | 在阴道 肛门和口腔里检出精液 |
[33:15] | Three different blood types, all secretors. | 所有的腔体各有三种血型 |
[33:18] | They fucked her and threw her away. | 他们跟她性交 然后弃尸 |
[33:20] | The only reason we knew who she was, | 我们之所以能认出她是谁 |
[33:21] | Or what she was about… | 还有她想要做什么 |
[33:23] | Or what she might mean to someone like you… | 还有对像你这样的人 她意味着什么… |
[33:25] | Is because we’ve been keeping an eye on the people | 都是因为 我们一直在监视… |
[33:27] | Who run Orlando’s for some time now. | 掌控Orlando吧的人 |
[33:30] | We got ways of knowing what they’re saying… | 我们设法了解他们在讲什么 |
[33:32] | What they’re thinking. | 他们在考虑什么 |
[33:33] | You know what they said about this one? | 你知道 他们怎么描述这位吗 |
[33:35] | That the stupid bitch didn’t know how good the snort was at Little Man’s party. | 那个蠢婊子不知道 Little Man的派对上的毒品有多正 |
[33:38] | That it was her own fault. That’s how they do it. | 那是她自己的错 这就是他们的所作所为 |
[33:41] | They use people, and when they throw them away… | 他们利用别人 等他们抛弃别人时 |
[33:43] | They find a way to say it ain’t on them. | 他们就托辞说 这跟他们无关 |
[33:46] | Lying motherfucker. | 扯谎的王八蛋 |
[33:47] | He said they took her to a hospital. | 他说过 他们送她去了医院 |
[34:05] | Now, get back on “D.” | 现在 回去防守 |
[34:07] | Check out Avon. He’s freaking. | 瞧瞧Avon 他乐坏了 |
[34:10] | Shit, man, we got to win this one. | 靠 老天 我们得赢下这场 |
[34:13] | I think Avon’s here. | 我认为Avon在这里 |
[34:16] | Where? | 哪里 |
[34:17] | Like I know what he looks like? | 好像我知道他长啥样似的 |
[34:19] | He’s a black guy rooting for Westside. | 一个黑人 支持西区的吧 |
[34:30] | We might have a visual on Avon. | 我们可能看到Avon本人 |
[34:32] | Street ball game up at Cloverdale. | 在Cloverdale的街头球赛中 |
[34:34] | Where’s Greggs and Freamon? | Greggs和Freamon去哪里了 |
[34:36] | Pressing the stripper they picked up. | 他们在对带来的那个舞女施压 |
[34:40] | You and Carver stay on the radio. | 你和Carver让对讲机开着 |
[34:45] | – We should follow him. – Why? | – 我们该跟踪他 – 为啥? |
[34:49] | He ain’t gonna touch drugs or money anywhere you can see him, Lieutenant. | 他不会在你能看到他的地方 接触毒品或钱 警督 |
[34:52] | In Narcotics we follow guys. | 在缉毒科 我们跟踪嫌犯 |
[34:55] | We do it well, we make cases on it. | 我们做得不错 我们借此立案 |
[35:04] | Mount up. | 上路 |
[35:10] | We been on this guy three months. | 咱们盯这家伙三个月了 |
[35:12] | Don’t you even want to get a look at him? | 你就不想看他一眼吗 |
[35:15] | I wouldn’t know Avon Barksdale if I fell over him in the street. | 如果我在街上遇到Avon Barksdale 我也认不出他来 |
[35:17] | The thing is, I don’t need to. | 关键是 我没有必要 |
[35:19] | We get him by voice alone or we don’t get him. | 我们可以凭声音证据抓到他 其他都没戏 |
[35:25] | Yeah, baby! | 耶 宝贝 |
[35:27] | 33:45 | 主队比客队 |
[35:31] | Half-time. | 中场休息 |
[35:33] | You got yourself a fine ringer. | 你给自己找了个好投手 |
[35:35] | Well, yeah, baby,it’s not your year, you know what I’m talking about? | 是啊 今年你要栽 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[35:37] | It look that way, but you never know. | 表面如此 不过你永远不确定 |
[35:39] | I know, man, we up 1 2. | 我确定 伙计 我们领先12分 |
[35:41] | Yeah, you is, but… | 是的 你们领先 不过 |
[35:44] | I got a proposition for you. | 我有个提议给你们 |
[35:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:47] | Double down? | 翻倍如何 |
[35:49] | Let’s give this wager a clean six figures. | 咱们把赌注干脆加到六位数 |
[35:53] | You serious? I don’t give a fuck. It’s your money. | 你当真吗 我不在乎 那是你的钱 |
[35:55] | You can waste it if you want, you know what I’m talking about? | 你愿意你就浪费吧 你明白我的意思吧? |
[36:04] | Anyone got him? | 有人看见他吗 |
[36:06] | – 64-Charlie to central K. – 12-10. | – 64-C呼叫总部 – 12-10 |
[36:09] | 12-10 12-10. | |
[36:12] | 12-10 12-10. | |
[36:13] | You have him? | 你们发现他了吗? |
[36:15] | Lieutenant, I don’t even know what I’m looking for. | 警督 我都不知道自己在找什么 |
[37:09] | Got him marked. On the sideline, red shirt, white visor. | 目标已确认 位于边线 穿红衬衫 白色遮阳帽 |
[37:11] | I think he’s coaching or something. | 我看他是教练之类的吧 |
[37:15] | Who this fucking midget? | 这该死的小个子是谁 |
[37:30] | Get that midget out of here, B. | 防住那个小个子 伙计 |
[37:48] | – Why you holler at me? – Man, we getting down to it. | – 你为什么呼我 – 伙计 我们手头紧了 |
[37:50] | I get to you when I get to you. | 时候到了会来找你们 |
[37:52] | That’s it, we’re on the stash. | 就是那里 那个就是窝点 |
[37:56] | – We are? – mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯哼 |
[38:06] | How can you put that down when Sydnor wasn’t on the roof? | Sydnor不在楼顶的时候 你怎么能写下他的名字 |
[38:09] | Yes, he was. | 是 他在那里 |
[38:12] | No, he’s not, he’s with Daniels. | 不 他不在 他跟Daniels在一起 |
[38:15] | No, he isn’t. | 不 他没跟去 |
[38:33] | Get the fuck out of here. | 他妈的给老子让开 |
[38:34] | Ref, what the fuck? | 裁判 这咋回事 |
[38:50] | What the fuck? | 他妈的咋回事 |
[38:54] | Yo, ref, yo, ref, what the fuck? | 咋回事 裁判 咋回事 |
[38:57] | The boy was fouled. Clear, straight up! | 那小子犯规了 明显 清清楚楚的 |
[39:01] | How you going to not call that? | 你怎么能不吹那个 |
[39:06] | If you want, I can put time back on the clock and replay it. | 你如果需要 我能把时间吹回去 重新比赛 |
[39:08] | You talking about a do-over? | 你在提议重赛吗 |
[39:10] | Talking about a fucking do-over? That’s not how the game is played! | 提议要重赛吗 这比赛不是那么打的 |
[39:13] | You can’t do that! | 你不能那么做 |
[39:14] | Believe this shit? Nigger talking about doing it again. | 难以置信 这家伙居然说要重来一次 |
[39:17] | I don’t want any trouble, okay? | 我不想惹麻烦 行吗 |
[39:18] | Ain’t going to be no trouble over no ball. | 不比就没麻烦了 |
[39:22] | Man, you supposed to be the ref, right? | 伙计 你是裁判 对吧 |
[39:24] | Why don’t you stand up for your fucking self? | 你为什么不坚持你立场? |
[39:27] | You pussy. | 你这个娘们 |
[39:28] | You can’t let any old motherfucking nigger get in your face, | 你不能让任何混蛋在你头上撒野 |
[39:31] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[39:34] | Now, walk away. | 现在 滚 |
[39:36] | Walk away. Turn around and walk the fuck away. | 走开 转身 他妈的滚得远远的 |
[39:40] | Ignorant motherfucker. | 无知的蠢货 |
[39:44] | – We cool? – Yeah, we cool, baby. | – 咱们没事吧 – 对 咱们没事 宝贝 |
[39:46] | You tell your people to come to the park, Saturday at noon. | 你告诉你们的人 周六中午到这公园里 |
[39:49] | Of course you come on the Westside again, without a ball… | 当然 你要是再到西边来 没有篮球在手上 |
[39:52] | I’m gonna light your ass up. | 我就点你的天灯 |
[39:59] | D’Angelo D’Angelo? | |
[40:01] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[40:03] | At this point, it feels like I do. | 此时此刻 算是认识吧 |
[40:10] | We sort of moved in together. | 我们算是同居了 |
[40:14] | He seemed like he was different. | 他似乎与众不同 |
[40:18] | I have to quit the club. | 我得离开那个夜总会 |
[40:19] | Yes, you do. But not just yet. | 是 你应该 可是不是现在 |
[40:23] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的协助 |
[40:25] | Which is why we came to you. | 这就是我们找你的原因 |
[40:26] | – I don’t know what else– – Keisha was not the first. | – 我不知道别的 – Keisha不是第一个 |
[40:29] | Unless somebody steps up a little bit, | 除非有人勇敢一点儿站出来 |
[40:31] | She’s not going to be the last neither. | 否则 她也不会是最后一个 |
[40:38] | You like that one? | 你喜欢那个吗 |
[40:42] | Why don’t you keep it? | 不如你留着它吧 |
[40:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | He’s getting into a black Ford Excursion. | 他上了一辆福特Excursion SUV |
[40:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[41:00] | He’s pulling out, north on Collington. | 他开出来了 朝Collington路北侧 |
[41:16] | 11-71 11-71. | |
[41:17] | You got the parallel on the north, I got him on the south. | 你从北边平行跟踪 我从南边跟他 |
[41:21] | 11-71, I got him. Looks like he’s going east on Oliver. | 11-71 我看到他 他似乎想朝Oliver以东去 |
[41:40] | He just parked. | 他刚停下 |
[41:42] | East of Oliver. | Oliver东侧 |
[41:45] | 12-10, you keep the eyeball. | 12-10 你在视线内跟踪 |
[41:47] | 11-71, take up a position on Federal, | 11-71 你到Federal占位 |
[41:50] | West of Montford. | 西Montford |
[41:51] | I’m coming up from the south. | 我从南边跟过来 |
[41:57] | 11-71, I copy that. | 11-71 我收到 |
[42:00] | He’s just sitting there. | 他只是停在那里 |
[42:24] | – He’s doubling back. – Copy. | – 他在掉头返回 – 收到 |
[42:35] | He’s south on Montford. | 他向南去了Montford路 |
[42:52] | He jumped the light at Preston and Milton and is south on Milton. | 他在Preston和Milton路口闯过红灯 目前在Milton路南侧 |
[43:06] | Be advised that he didn’t make it to Chase. | 确认他没有开到Chase路 |
[43:09] | 11-71, what’s your status? | 11-71 你们的情况 |
[43:11] | He couldn’t have gone past us. | 他不可能溜过我们这里 |
[43:15] | 11-71, nothing on this side. | 11-71 这边没有情况 |
[43:22] | Must have went to ground. | 肯定是藏起来了 |
[43:29] | All right, hold your positions. I’ll take a look. | 好吧 你们原地待命 我过去看看 |
[44:03] | He called again, same pay phone. | 他又打电话了 同一部公用电话 |
[44:05] | Same voice? | 嗓音一样吗 |
[44:06] | It was the main stash house, it’s got to be. The pattern fits. | 那是主窝点 肯定是的 行动规律都符合 |
[44:09] | Who took the call at the projects? | 公屋区是谁接的电话 |
[44:11] | Who knows. There was no one on the roof. | 谁知道 楼顶上又没人 |
[44:13] | Sydnor was off with Daniels, chasing Avon in the street. | Sydnor跟着Daniels 上街跟踪Avon去了 |
[44:18] | We had a good day, too. | 我们今天也走运 |
[44:19] | Kima turned one of the dancers over at Avon’s club. | Kima说服了Avon酒吧里一个舞女 |
[44:22] | The one who’s fucking D’Angelo. | 那个跟D’Angelo上床的 |
[44:56] | This guy’s good. | 这家伙很厉害 |
[44:58] | We threw everything we had at him. | 我们对他什么方法都用了 |
[44:59] | You know what they say, stupid criminals make stupid cops. | 你知道他们怎么说 愚蠢的罪犯培养愚蠢的警察 |
[45:03] | I’m proud to be chasing this guy. | 我很自豪能追捕这个家伙 |
[45:06] | We got four front companies so far, buying up all kinds of shit. | 目前我们发现四个皮包公司 经营各种业务 |
[45:10] | A club, an apartment building, a funeral home… | 一个酒吧 一栋公寓楼 一家殡仪馆 |
[45:13] | And a lot of real estate on the west side of downtown by the Howard Street corridor. | 还有市中心西边Howard街走廊的很多房产 |
[45:17] | Shop fronts and warehouses. | 都是商铺和仓库 |
[45:19] | Barksdale’s name on it? | 都在Barksdale的名下吗? |
[45:21] | Fronts, mostly. Relatives, some. | 多数是挂名的 有些是在亲戚下面 |
[45:24] | Mind if I have a seat? | 我可以坐下吗? |
[45:28] | He’s had the projects for more than a year and it’s a money factory. | 关键是 他控制那些公房区已经有一年多 而那是个财源 |
[45:32] | We popped Wee-Bey coming out the other day with $22,000. | 我们截获Wee-Bey那天 有2万2千美元 |
[45:35] | The boys talking on the wire were saying it wasn’t much of a loss. | 那些小子在电话上说 那不算大损失 |
[45:38] | $22,000? | 2万2千美元 |
[45:40] | That’s just from one morning from the towers and the pit. | 那只是大楼和平房区一个上午的收益 |
[45:43] | Add the avenue corners, you’re probably up near $30,000. | 加上街头的 那大概接近3万美元 |
[45:45] | Another take for the evening, $60,000. | 再加晚上的收益 到6万 |
[45:49] | A day? | 一天? |
[45:51] | That’s $25 million a year, conservatively. | 保守算 那就是一年2千5百万 |
[45:54] | You take out 20% for running expenses and spillage… | 你刨去20%的运营开支和损失 |
[45:56] | And you are still clearing $1 million a month. | 你还是能每月净赚一百万 |
[46:01] | So, where’s it all go? | 那么 这钱都到哪儿去了 |
[46:02] | He shows no flash. | 他没露一点儿痕迹 |
[46:05] | He’s got no house, no car in his name… | 他没有房子 他名下没汽车 |
[46:08] | No jewelry, no clothes. | 没珠宝 没服装 |
[46:10] | Just front companies and the property. | 只有那些皮包公司和物业 |
[46:14] | And political contributions. | 还有政治捐献 |
[46:18] | $75,000 the last month alone… | 仅上个月就有7万5千 |
[46:20] | All from his front companies or their listed officers. | 全部来自他的皮包公司 或者公司的负责人 |
[46:23] | And that’s just at a quick glance. | 这还只是匆匆一瞥 |
[46:26] | I’m just totaling up the legal contributions. | 我只合计了合法的捐款 |
[46:29] | You’ve got the likes of Damien Price, aide to a state senator… | 你逮到过Damien Price那样的 州参议员的助手 |
[46:33] | Driving out $20,000 in cash from the projects whenever he feels it. | 只要他需要 随时能从公屋区 开车带走2万美元现金 |
[46:38] | I know you don’t want to hear this, Lieutenant… | 我明白你不想听到这个 警督 |
[46:40] | But the money is real and it’s everywhere. | 可是钱是真格的 而且无处不在了 |
[46:43] | And more than the drugs, it’s the money that matters. | 比毒品更严重 钱才是至关重要的 |
[46:50] | I ain’t fucked nobody else if that’s what you thinking. | 我没跟别人上床 如果这就是你在想的 |
[46:55] | All right, I mean, fuck it. If you want to go, then go! | 好吧 我说 去它的 你如果要走 那就走吧 |
[46:58] | But you could give me a goddamn reason. | 可是 他妈的你可以给我个理由 |
[47:06] | What do I look like to you? | 对你来说 我是什么人 |
[47:09] | What you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[47:11] | What do I look like to you? | 对你来说 我是什么人 |
[47:12] | You look like a girl, a woman… | 你是个姑娘 一个女人 |
[47:14] | A beautiful woman, you’re fine, what? | 漂亮女人 你很好 咋了 |
[47:17] | I don’t look like trash to you? | 对你来说 我不是垃圾吗? |
[47:21] | Baby, this ain’t about what you do. | 宝贝 这跟你的工作无关 |
[47:23] | I don’t look like something you could roll up in a rug… | 我不像那种 你能用地毯卷起来 |
[47:26] | And throw in the trash? | 扔进垃圾桶的东西吗 |
[47:35] | Shardene Shardene. | |
[47:37] | Shardene Shardene. | |
[47:39] | Shardene Shardene. | |
[47:42] | Lieutenant, you paged us? We were almost home. | 警督 你呼我们? 我们都快到家了 |
[47:46] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[47:58] | – Yeah? Checked my count again, yo. – How bad? | – 喂 再查一下我的账 – 有多糟 |
[48:00] | Not too bad, man. | 不太糟 伙计 |
[48:04] | – We got hit about $22,000. – $22,000? That’s all? | – 我们被截了2万2 – 2万2 就那么多? |
[48:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:20] | I got towers two, three, five and six… | 我拿到二号 三号 五号和六号大楼的 |
[48:23] | And another one labeled “P” for the pit. | 另一捆贴”P”字 代表平房区 |
[48:26] | Where’s one and four? | 一号和四号的在哪里 |
[48:27] | It’s on the wire that we took them for $22,000. | 电话监听中 我们截获他们2万2 |
[48:30] | You shitheads turned in $15,000. Where’s the rest? | 你们两个猪头上交1万5 其余的在哪儿 |
[48:33] | Lieutenant, we ain’t got– | 警督 我们没有… |
[48:34] | You have till roll call tomorrow… | 你们在明天上班报道前… |
[48:37] | To crawl back to whatever rock you hid it under. | 都可以去你们藏的地方找一找 |
[48:40] | It comes back and it goes to ECU. | 拿回来之后交到物证科 |
[48:43] | This doesn’t happen. | 那就当没有发生过 |
[48:46] | Not with me. Not with my unit. | 别跟我来这套 别在我的队伍里 |
[49:01] | I wouldn’t steal and not tell you about it. | 我要是偷了 不会不告诉你的 |
[49:25] | This some of Avon’s shit. | 这是Avon的货 |
[49:28] | You got Avon Barksdale chasing your ass all around town… | 你让Avon Barksdale满城追杀你 |
[49:31] | And you still find time to take his shit. | 你还有时间劫他的货? |
[49:34] | It’s your shit now. | 现在 它们是你的了 |
[49:35] | What I want with that? | 我要这个干嘛 |
[49:37] | What anybody want with that, man? | 大家会想要来干嘛? |
[49:39] | How much you asking? | 你开多少价? |
[49:41] | We free. | 免费 |
[49:43] | Free? | 免费? |
[49:47] | I’m saying, I got a little proposition for you. | 我要说 我有个小提议给你 |
[49:50] | Proposition is, you get four G-packs for free… | 提议就是 你免费得到4千块的货 |
[49:53] | You give me some better idea on how I can reach Avon. | 你给我个找到Avon的方法 |
[49:57] | How to contact him? | 怎么联系他? |
[49:58] | You all just had a game, right? | 你们刚比过一场球赛 不是吗? |
[50:01] | How you get a hold of him to parley? | 你是怎么跟他联系会面的? |
[50:03] | We talk now and then. | 我们一直有联络 |
[50:05] | I page his ass. | 我呼他 |
[50:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:11] | That all you need? | 你就要这个? |
[50:12] | A number? | 一个号码? |
[50:13] | I make do with it. | 我能用得上 |
[50:14] | And a code for one of his peoples. | 还有一个他手下的代号 |
[50:19] | What Wee-Bey use, 07? | Wee-Bey用几号 07? |
[50:23] | “07” 07. | |
[50:28] | What makes you think I ain’t gonna take this off your hands… | 你凭什么认为 我不会就这么收下东西 |
[50:31] | And throw your ass up outta here? | 然后把你从这儿扔出去 |
[50:33] | Come on, man, Avon goes down, the projects be open market again, right? | 得了 老兄 等Avon被干掉 那公屋区就重新成为开放市场 对吗 |
[50:38] | Let me understand. | 让我想想 |
[50:41] | Avon loses $100,000 to me on a bet… | Avon打赌输给我10万 |
[50:44] | Then you bring me some of his shit… | 然后你把他的货拿给我 |
[50:46] | So that I can put your predatory self on his ass. | 好让我给你机会追杀他 |
[50:52] | Not his day, is it? | 他可真不走运 对吧? |
[51:02] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[51:31] | Fuck it. | 我操 |
[51:35] | Where was it? | 在哪儿? |
[51:37] | The wheel well. | 备胎孔里 |
[51:39] | You remember when the bag broke? | 你想起袋子撕破那会儿吗 |
[51:44] | Think Daniels will believe it? | 你认为 Daniels会相信吗 |
[51:47] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[51:53] | You didn’t believe me. | 你都不相信我 |
[51:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:58] | Savino late, man. | Savino迟到了 伙计 |
[51:59] | I’m ready to make this money-run, get the fuck out here. | 我准备把钱送出 赶快离开这里 |
[52:02] | You tired? | 你累了 |
[52:03] | I’m tired, man, I’m hungry. | 我累了 伙计 我饿了 |
[52:05] | Shit, me too. Want something to eat from the diner? | 靠 我也是 想要弄点吃的吗 |
[52:07] | Yeah, you going over there? | 行 你要过去吗? |
[52:09] | Get me a cheese steak, man. | 给我一份奶酪牛肉三明治 伙计 |
[52:10] | – You hungry, too? – Yeah, I could do a burger. | – 你也饿了吗 – 是啊 我可以要个汉堡 |
[52:13] | All right. Let me get onions on that, man. | 好吧 给我在上面加点洋葱 |
[52:15] | I got you. | 好的 |
[52:19] | You organizing it right? | 你分得对不对? |
[52:20] | You got my $50s with my $50s, and my $100s with my $100s? | 你有把50跟50 100跟100的放一起吗? |
[52:25] | All right, ladies, good night. | 好啦 小姐们 晚安 |
[52:27] | I see you all tomorrow, on time, you hear? | 我明天准时等你们 听到没 |
[52:58] | Count this money, baby. | 点钱吧 宝贝 |
[53:03] | What the fuck? | 咋回事 |
[53:04] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[53:06] | Wee-Bey swinging me an emergency call. | Wee-Bey给我发了个紧急呼叫 |
[53:31] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[53:33] | Bey? | 还是Bey? |
[53:37] | 911 call. | 911呼叫 |
[53:41] | No. | 不行 |
[53:42] | We got rules, right? | 咱们有规矩 对吗 |
[54:18] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[54:45] | They had cheese fries, baby. I got you some. | 他们有奶酪薯条 我给你弄了些 |
[55:08] | Avon, stay down, man. I got you covered. | Avon 趴下 伙计 我掩护你 |