时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | This is the second time this week… | 这个星期第二回了… |
[00:30] | I had to pay for a sitter ’cause he was working late. | 就因为他要加班 我不得不去请个保姆 |
[00:33] | With all that money he make, you can afford it. | 他挣那么多 这钱你们出得起啦 |
[00:49] | Lord. | 上帝 |
[00:59] | What’s up, Bubs? | 怎么样啊 Bubs |
[01:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:06] | There you go. | 就是这儿了 |
[01:11] | – What you got? – I got some starters. | – 你有什么? – 一些”开胃粉” |
[03:07] | My fault, A. | 是我的错 A(Avon) |
[03:09] | Should’ve never left you alone, homie. | 就不该留下你一个人 哥们 |
[03:11] | No, shit. | 不是的 该死 |
[03:13] | Man, you ain’t pull up when you did, I’m gone. | 要不是你停车下来 我都不在了 |
[03:16] | Listen, what I want to know is how we fucking come back on this cocksucker? | 听着 我想知道我们几时能 向那个舔鸡巴的混蛋复仇? |
[03:20] | We don’t. Not now. | 不 现在不行 |
[03:22] | You feel me? | 听明白了吗? |
[03:23] | Listen, Stringer, your advice was good advice… | 听着 Stringer 你的建议很好… |
[03:26] | You know what I’m saying? I wanna let you know that. | 你知道我的意思吧? 我要你明白 |
[03:29] | What I want you to do now is put the word out there. | 我现在要你放出风声去 |
[03:31] | I want you to let him know we willing to squash this, if he is. | 让他知道 如果他愿意 我们可以把恩怨扯平了 |
[03:35] | And then what the fuck if he ain’t? | 那要是他不肯呢? |
[03:36] | No, this nigger live in the town, too. He gonna listen, if we parley. | 不会的 这黑鬼也住在这城里 我们要是跟他谈判 他还是得听的 |
[03:41] | And then when he creep out of his hole, and shit. | 然后他就会爬出洞来什么的 |
[03:44] | – Boom. – Okay. | – “砰” – 好啊 |
[03:45] | – Smoke him. – Say no more, got you. | – 干了他 – 别再说了 我明白了 |
[03:47] | – Put that out there, yo. – All right. | – 把话传出去 – 好的 |
[03:52] | About them police, though, they was on your ass after the game? | 比赛结束之后 你是不是被警察跟踪了? |
[03:56] | Yeah, man, it was like two cars. | 嗯 好像被跟了两辆 |
[03:59] | See, if they on you, then they got a name. | 听着 要是他们盯上你了 就知道你的名字 |
[04:02] | If they got a name, then they know you got no license. | 要是有你的名字 就知道你没有驾照 |
[04:04] | But they don’t want no traffic charges, you know what I’m saying? | 但他们要的不是交通违章罪 知道我在说什么吗? |
[04:07] | They don’t want no humble shit. | 他们才不在乎这种小罪名 |
[04:09] | I think they was trying to see where I might go. | 我想他们是要看看我会上哪儿去 |
[04:11] | Where the fuck was you gonna take their asses? | 你把他们带到哪个鬼地方去了? |
[04:13] | I was taking them to the barbershop. | 我带他们去了理发店 |
[04:16] | I was going to get a haircut. | 真的 我是打算去剃个头 |
[04:17] | Get a fade? | 改头换面? |
[04:19] | I know, B, but these motherfuckers are on us. Fuck. | 我知道 可这些狗娘养的盯上咱了 操 |
[04:23] | They always have been on us, we just gotta be careful. | 他们一直都在盯我们 小心点就行了 |
[04:28] | You not been talking on any phones. | 你别再打电话了 |
[04:31] | And you not been touching any drugs. | 也别掺和毒品的事了 |
[04:32] | And from now on, you are not doing the money runs. | 从现在开始 钱的事你也别管了 |
[04:35] | Me and Bey, we gonna take care of that shit until this whole thing cool off. | 我跟Bey来负责那档子事 等风头过了再说 |
[04:39] | Let me get that pager. | 把呼机给我 |
[04:41] | What’s up, you serious? | 怎么了 来真的啊? |
[04:42] | Serious. I’m gonna get you a New York supply number only. | 真的 我只给你一个纽约上家的号码 |
[04:46] | Any of these motherfucking local cats wanna talk to you, | 要是本地的猫猫狗狗要找你 |
[04:48] | They gotta talk to me. | 就得过我这关 |
[04:55] | We gotta build a wall around you, B. | 我们要把你保护起来 哥们 |
[05:01] | Another month on a fresh phone? | 再监听一个月 还是全新的号码 ? |
[05:03] | They ripped out the pay phones in the low-rises. | 平房区的公用电话都被拆了 |
[05:05] | Now they’re walking a block or two. | 现在他们打电话得走到一两个街区外 |
[05:06] | How much longer until you bring this case in? | 还要多久你才能把这案子结了 Jimmy? |
[05:09] | The quicker you can the better for everybody. Yourself included. | 越快了结对大家就越好 也包括你 |
[05:12] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[05:13] | Judge Gwynn sends his regrets. | Gwynn法官说很抱歉 |
[05:15] | He can’t make lunch. | 没法共进午餐了 |
[05:16] | Like I suddenly got the plague. There’s your new phone. | 活像我得了瘟疫一样 躲之不及 给你 新电话 |
[05:18] | 30 days. | 30天 |
[05:20] | A few weeks ago, when Burrell wanted to take down the wire | 几周前 Burrell想终止监听的时候 |
[05:22] | You were the one breaking off on his ass. | 你他妈的气得要打爆他的屁眼 |
[05:24] | Jimmy, there’s a lady here. | Jimmy 这儿可有位女士 |
[05:26] | Rhonda talks more trash than both of us, Your Honor. | Rhonda比我们更会爆粗口呢 法官大人 |
[05:29] | I have never been anything other than ladylike, Your Honor. | 我一直都是个淑女 法官大人 |
[05:32] | Detective McNulty is going out of his way to insult an officer of the court. | McNulty警官很过分地冒犯了一位法庭官员 |
[05:36] | – McNulty, I hold you in contempt. – Who doesn’t? | – McNulty 我要判你藐视法庭罪 – 谁不是呢? |
[05:41] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了? |
[05:43] | – You haven’t heard? – No. | – 你没听说吗? – 没 |
[05:49] | – What’s wrong with the picture? – Don’t know. | – 这些照片有啥不对劲? – 不知道 |
[05:52] | Phelan isn’t in it. | Phelan不在里头 |
[05:55] | What, he’s up for election? | 什么 他要竞选吗? |
[05:56] | I thought judges had 15-year terms. | 我还以为法官的任期是15年呢 |
[05:58] | They do, but Phelan was named to finish Halpern’s term… | 没错 不过Phelan是被提名 做Halpern的继任者… |
[06:01] | Which only had two years left. | 现在只剩两年了 |
[06:02] | So he has to run on his own in the primary. | 所以他首先要搞好自己的初选 |
[06:04] | What, he’s not on the ticket? | 什么 他不在选票上? |
[06:06] | Why the fuck not? | 为什么没啊? |
[06:08] | Maybe it’s the company he keeps. | 也许是因为所交非人吧 |
[06:12] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[06:13] | No, see, you ain’t thinking about how much room the baby gonna need. | 不 你没考虑小孩会需要多大空间 |
[06:16] | Specially when he get to growing… | 特别是当他开始长大… |
[06:19] | ’cause there are things we got to have. | 因为有些东西是非要不可的 |
[06:21] | Like a real crib, a play desk… | 比如一张真正的婴儿床 一张游戏桌… |
[06:24] | And you know, he got to have one of them Little Tikes cars. | 还得有一辆”小泰克”的电动车 |
[06:27] | I’m not saying your place ain’t nice enough… | 我不是说你的住处不够好… |
[06:30] | ’cause for you, it do just fine, but if we gonna be a family… | 对你来说已经够好了 可要是我们成个家… |
[06:34] | We need at least one more room, if not two. | 那就算我们不要多两个房间 至少也得多一个 |
[06:37] | So you add the bedroom set, | 这样才能添些卧室家私 |
[06:39] | A nice bedroom set like the one they got down at that baby store on Howard Street, | 就像Howard大街那家婴儿用品店里 那样漂亮的全套卧室家私 |
[06:44] | And that’s a room right there. | 可是一整个房间呢 |
[06:46] | And I think we might get some better furniture… | 我们也许还能弄些更好的家具… |
[06:48] | And put your stuff in the other bedroom… | 把你的东西放到另一间卧室去… |
[06:51] | Iike it was a den… | 就像一个工作间… |
[06:53] | ’cause the sofa you got seen better days… | 你的沙发以前倒是挺新潮的… |
[06:55] | I think you know that much. | 我想你都知道的 |
[07:01] | Dee, where you going at? | Dee 你要去哪儿 |
[07:03] | I told you I need money for the new bedroom set. | 我跟你说了 我要钱买新的卧室套装 |
[07:06] | Dee! Dee! | |
[07:07] | – Why you holler at me? – Yo, man, we getting down to it. | – 你呼我干嘛? – 唷 我们手头紧了 |
[07:10] | I get to you when I get to you. | 时候到了 会来找你 |
[07:12] | That’s the main stash house. | 这个是老窝 |
[07:15] | Say what? | 什么? |
[07:16] | The incoming call is the guy who runs the main stash for Barksdale’s people. | 打进电话的是为Barksdale运作老窝的人 |
[07:19] | – Who is he? – We don’t know. | – 是谁? – 我们不知道 |
[07:21] | So, y’all are just guessing he’s on the stash, right? | 这么说 你们只是猜测他是在老窝里? |
[07:23] | No, he’s on it. | 不是猜的 他就在那儿 |
[07:26] | Lester was checking the logs when he picked up the pattern. | Lester检查记录的时候发现了这个模式 |
[07:29] | Every time they get down to the ends on a package… | 每次他们的货卖得差不多的时候… |
[07:31] | Somebody in the tower hits that pager number. | 楼里就有人会打那个呼机号 |
[07:33] | Then, within a half-hour every fucking time… | 然后 半个小时之内 每一次… |
[07:35] | A call comes back to the tower pay phone from that number in Pimlico. | 都有一个来自Pimlico的号码 打到大楼那儿的公用电话 |
[07:39] | Which is? | 哪个? |
[07:40] | It’s a pay phone at a Mondo Mart in Reisterstown on Cold Spring Lane. | 在Cold Spring道Reisterstown那里 Mondo超市的一个公用电话 |
[07:45] | You see it now? | 看到了? |
[07:51] | When the supply gets low, | 存货不足的时候 |
[07:54] | They page this mope… | 他们就呼叫这个混蛋… |
[07:55] | Who always calls back from a pay phone way the fuck out in north-west. | 而他总是会从西北端一个公用电话回电 |
[08:00] | Same phone, same pattern. | 同一个电话 同样的模式 |
[08:03] | So y’all think that he’s taking the re-up order… | 所以你们都觉得 他接收补货的申请… |
[08:05] | And that the stash is somewhere near the Mondo Mart, right? | 而窝点就在Mondo超市附近 对吧? |
[08:08] | You are on it, Detective Sydnor. | 你说对了 Sydnor警官 |
[08:10] | Okay, so what do you do with this? | 好吧 你们打算怎么干? |
[08:12] | What do we do? | 我们怎么干? |
[08:16] | We’re gonna be sitting on that phone in Pimlico… | 我们要监听Pimlico的这个电话… |
[08:18] | All day and night waiting on Mr. Mondo Mart. | 24小时不间断 在Mondo超市等着 |
[08:20] | – Herc, too. – Herc’s out this whole week. | – 还有Herc – Herc这整周都来不了 |
[08:22] | – In-service training. – That’s too bad. | – 参加在职培训 – 太糟了 |
[08:26] | So, instead of three eight-hour shifts, you two are gonna have to pull 12 hours. | 所以就不是8小时一班的三班倒了 你们俩每人要值12小时 |
[08:32] | Just fucking kill me now. | 直接杀了我得了 |
[08:35] | Heard from Omar? | 有Omar的消息吗? |
[08:37] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:38] | I’m gonna go try to scare him up. Where you gonna be? | 我要去惊动惊动他 你要去哪儿? |
[08:42] | Everyone on the wire keeps talking about… | 电话里头的人都在谈论… |
[08:43] | How this kid’s all tore up about the dead stickup boy. | 说这孩子为了那死去的劫匪男孩伤心欲绝 |
[08:46] | I’m gonna see for myself. | 我打算亲自去瞧瞧 |
[08:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:49] | – You need us, we’re on the radio. – Okay. | – 需要我们的话 就用无线电呼叫 – 行 |
[09:25] | Hey, what up, man? | 嘿 怎么样 伙计? |
[09:31] | This first time, I can go four ounces of rock… | 这头一回 我可以要四盎司可卡因… |
[09:33] | But hey, if the shit is right, then next time I can step that up. | 要是货能对版 下次我可以要多些 |
[09:37] | Almost ain’t worth it for four. | 就四盎司不值得这么搞 |
[09:41] | Just this first go-round. | 这只是头一回嘛 |
[09:42] | You do right by me, I’ll turn around and come back on it. | 你们要是不糊弄我 我会当回头客的 |
[09:45] | Where your money at, man? | 你的钱呢 伙计? |
[09:56] | We good. | 行了 |
[10:00] | So, where the shit at? | 那么 东西呢? |
[10:49] | Ain’t nobody been there but you. Nobody came in my house but you. | 除了你 没人来过这里 没人进过我房子 |
[10:53] | Everybody. | 一个也没有 |
[10:54] | Nobody but you. You’re the only person that came in my house. | 就你一个 你是唯一进过我房子的 |
[10:59] | So, what you got going for you? | 说说 你还有什么? |
[11:02] | Ain’t got nothing left, burnt it away. | 一无所剩 都抽光了 |
[11:05] | Family? | 家里人呢? |
[11:07] | Mother dead. Father, who the fuck know. | 我妈死了 老爹 鬼知道 |
[11:10] | Brothers, sisters? | 兄弟姐妹呢? |
[11:14] | A sister, she lets me stay in the basement… | 有个姐姐 让我住地下室… |
[11:16] | But she lock the door so I can’t go upstairs. | 但她把门锁了 好让我上不了楼 |
[11:19] | About the best she can do for me. | 能帮的都帮了吧 |
[11:21] | Got a kid, a son. | 有个孩子 是儿子 |
[11:24] | Imagine me bringing life into the world. | 想象我还把一条生命带到这世上来了 |
[11:26] | – What’s his name? – Keyshawn. | – 他叫啥? – Keyshawn |
[11:30] | His mother took him up Jersey way, said I wasn’t fit to be with the boy. | 他妈妈把他带到新泽西去了 说我不适合带孩子 |
[11:33] | I didn’t disagree. | 我没反对 |
[11:34] | Well… | 呃… |
[11:37] | At least you got your health. | 至少你身体还不错 |
[11:40] | Here’s to health. | 为身体不错干杯 |
[11:45] | I got the bug. | 我得了艾滋 |
[11:48] | Had it since ’94. | 94年起就有了 |
[11:51] | Gave that shit to my old lady. | 还过给了我老伴 |
[11:54] | Worried about passing it on to my baby girl. | 担心过有没有过给我的宝贝女儿 |
[11:58] | No, I was spared that at least. | 幸运的是 还好没有 |
[12:00] | Damn, how do you carry it? | 该死 你怎么染上的? |
[12:05] | You ask her forgiveness? | 你请求她原谅了? |
[12:07] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:08] | What she say? | 她怎么说? |
[12:10] | What she needed to say. | 说了该说的 |
[12:12] | Look, forgiveness from other folks is good… | 听着 别人能原谅你固然好… |
[12:16] | But ain’t nothing but words coming at you from outside. | 可那些都是别人的话 |
[12:19] | You wanna kick this shit, you got to forgive your own self. | 你要想戒了 首先要原谅你自己 |
[12:29] | Love yourself some, brother. | 爱自己一点吧 兄弟 |
[12:31] | And then drag your sorry ass to some meetings. | 然后去参加一些集会 |
[12:34] | – Meetings? – What the fuck you wanna hear? | – 集会? – 你他妈的想听到什么? |
[12:35] | That you’re strong enough to do this by yourself? | 说你够坚强能自己戒了? |
[12:38] | Getting clean’s the easy part. | 戒毒是容易的 |
[12:41] | Now comes life. | 接下来还要过日子呢 |
[12:47] | It’s this one here with the orange cord coming out of the back. | 就是有根橙色线从后头伸出来的那栋 |
[12:50] | They’re pirating juice from the other house. | 他们偷另外一栋的电 |
[12:52] | You fucking gotta be kidding me. Now I’m policing for BGE? | 你他妈开什么玩笑 我现在是为巴尔通用电气当警察啊? |
[12:56] | They’re not there yet, but when this kid here posts, snatch him up. | 他们还没到 等那小子到了 就把他抓起来 |
[13:00] | Park our asses outside this shit-hole and wait for some little project yo to raise up? | 在这该死的狗窝外头蹲点 等着一个小混混露面? |
[13:04] | Mrs. McNulty raised no fools. | 我妈的儿子蠢不了 |
[13:07] | Four Faidley’s crabcakes in the bag… | 袋子里有四个Faidley的蟹肉饼… |
[13:09] | 24 Dutch beers in the box. | 箱子里24瓶德国啤酒 |
[13:11] | Faidley’s? | Faidley的? |
[13:12] | You all right, McNulty. | 你还不赖 McNulty |
[13:14] | I don’t care what all them other fucks downtown say about you. | 我才不管局里那些家伙是怎么说你的 |
[13:18] | 1 1-35, what’s up? | 11-35 什么事? |
[13:20] | Our friend wants to meet. Same spot. | 我们的朋友要见个面 地点不变 |
[13:23] | Copy that, 15 minutes. | 知道了 15分钟后到 |
[13:24] | What’s the deal with the yo-boy? | 这兔崽子犯啥事儿了? |
[13:26] | What’d he do? | 他干了什么了? |
[13:27] | Stumbled into my world. | 误闯我的地盘了 |
[13:58] | – Five minutes, come on. – I have to go. | – 5分钟 快点 – 我得走了 |
[14:01] | – Shardene. – I said, I have to go. | – Shardene – 我都说我得走了 |
[14:03] | – I can’t have five minutes? – No, not right now. | – 给我5分钟都不行? – 不行 现在不行 |
[14:10] | Fuck! | 操! |
[14:18] | How close did you get? | 你有多接近? |
[14:19] | Y’all be chalking that nigger if Wee Bey ain’t pop up at the last second like…. | 要是Wee Bey没有在最后时刻冒出来 你们就得给那黑鬼收尸了… |
[14:23] | Remember when we last talked? | 还记得我们上次的谈话吗? |
[14:26] | You were gonna lay back, let us work our case. | 按理你得退后 案子让我们来处理 |
[14:28] | I said, I’d do what I can. | 我说过 我做我能做的 |
[14:30] | Still, I thought I might let y’all know Avon’s people got in contact… | 不过 我还是想让你们知道 Avon的人联系上我了… |
[14:33] | Talking about they want to end the beef. | 说他们要停止这次争斗 |
[14:36] | They offered me some kind of amnesty. | 还给了我某种赦免 |
[14:39] | Amnesty? | 赦免? |
[14:40] | Look, I chill out on the manhunt | 只要我不再搞什么追杀 |
[14:42] | And stop hitting them in the head for their product, | 不再动手抢他们的东西 |
[14:45] | They gonna call off the bounty. | 他们会取消悬赏 |
[14:47] | Take the truce, Omar. | 那就停战吧 Omar |
[14:49] | I might, if they ain’t trying to play me. | 我会的 只要他们不是在耍我 |
[14:52] | They said they want to parley on it. | 他们说要谈判 |
[14:54] | Parley? | 谈判? |
[14:56] | Look, I don’t know, man, but right now I need some assistance from y’all. | 听着 我不知道 不过这会儿我要你们帮忙 |
[15:11] | Yo, son, I go to the ER, and word get back to Avon… | 我要是去看急诊 Avon就会收到风声… |
[15:14] | You know he gonna have his henchmen waiting in the parking lot for me. | 你知道 他就会让他的手下在停车场等我 |
[15:22] | Look, I know y’all friendly with a couple of doctors, right? Right? | 我知道你们跟几个医生交情不错 对吧? 对吧? |
[15:45] | He says he can buy weight. | 他说他能买到可卡因 |
[15:47] | Says he runs with some decent-size locals. | 说他为些本地的大佬干活 |
[15:49] | Like who? | 比如谁? |
[15:50] | Avon, something…. Barksdale. | Avon 呃… Barksdale |
[15:54] | Avon Barksdale? Avon Barksdale? | |
[15:56] | Run it through the DECS and HIDA. | 用DECS和HIDA(两个毒品犯罪档案库)好好查查 |
[15:58] | See what comes back. | 看看有什么发现 |
[16:04] | I’m gonna check around, see if anybody’s working these names you gave us. | 我再去问问 看看有没有人办的案子 跟你说的名字有关 |
[16:08] | If you full of shit, pal, I’m gonna know it quick. | 你要是瞎扯淡 我一下子就知道 |
[16:10] | But what happens to me while you checking? | 可你去查找的时候 我怎么办呢? |
[16:12] | Eager Street. | Eager街 |
[16:14] | City jail, motherfucker. | 市监狱去吧 混蛋 |
[16:18] | Blue came home last week. I ain’t seen him since. | Blue上周回家去了 之后再没见过他 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:26] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[16:49] | Damn, Carv, you’s trifling. | 见鬼了 Carv 你啥正事也没干哪 |
[16:51] | Yeah, I admit it, I’m disgusting. | 嗯 我承认 我让人讨厌 |
[16:53] | Cheese puffs and fucking Ring-Dings? | 奶酪酥还有他妈的Ring-Dings(巧克力派)? |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:26] | The big fuck from the high-rise… | 那个在大楼混的大块头… |
[17:28] | What’s his name? | 他叫啥? |
[17:29] | Little Man. | “小个子” |
[17:30] | Yeah, him. | 对 是他 |
[17:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:43] | Yo. | 唷 |
[17:44] | Be ready, we’re on it. | 准备好 要开始了 |
[17:51] | Look at this pretty motherfucker. | 看看这该死的混蛋 |
[18:02] | Too fucked up to drive home, McNulty? | 喝晕了开不了车回家了 McNulty? |
[18:15] | Hey, Bunk. | 嘿 Bunk |
[18:22] | Kid gave us a murder. | 那孩子跟我们检举了一起谋杀 |
[18:24] | More than that, he’s put in Stringer Bell. | 另外 他还检举了Stringer Bell |
[18:26] | Yeah? | 是嘛? |
[18:28] | Picks out Wee-Bey, Bird and Stinkum from photo arrays. | 还指认了Wee-Bey Bird 和Stinkum的照片 |
[18:31] | Puts them all up at the Greek’s the night they grab up Omar’s boy, Brandon. | 说他们那晚抓Omar的手下Brandon的时候 三个都在Greek店那 |
[18:34] | Puts Bell in the truck, too. | 还说Bell也在车里 |
[18:37] | Says, “Stringer told me to point out the stickup boy.” | 他说”Stringer要我指认那个抢劫的男孩” |
[18:40] | – Jeez, what do you have over him? – Not a fucking thing. | – 天 你们对他干什么了? – 啥都没干 |
[18:44] | Kid was ready, barely had to push him. | 那小子不用逼就全说了 |
[18:46] | Whose case? | 这案子谁负责? |
[18:48] | Norris Norris’s. | |
[18:51] | How old? | 他多大了? |
[18:52] | 16. | 16岁 |
[18:54] | Lives in a shit-hole vacant over on Argyle. | 住在Argyle一处废弃的破地方 |
[18:56] | When I grab him up, I swear he’s halfway into a nod. | 我去接他的时候 他正晕乎着 |
[18:59] | Using? | 吸了? |
[19:02] | When they kill the stickup boy the fuckers dump the body in the alley… | 杀了那男孩后 这帮狗娘养的就在巷子里弃尸… |
[19:05] | Behind where this kid and all the other low-rise hoppers lay their heads. | 就在那小子和其他混混栖身的平房区后面 |
[19:08] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[19:12] | All he can think about. | 他脑子里全是这个 |
[19:14] | You tell him he’s gonna have to testify? | 你告诉他需要他作证了吗? |
[19:16] | Not yet, we’ll get there. | 还没呢 迟早要说的 |
[19:18] | Problem is, what do we do with him now? | 问题是 现在拿他怎么办? |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 说 |
[19:38] | Big boy picking up. | 大个子接电话了 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:44] | You holler at me, right? | 你呼我是吧? |
[19:45] | Where you at, man? We on our way down. | 你在哪儿? 我们手头紧了 |
[19:48] | First thing tomorrow, man. | 明天一早就到 |
[19:55] | – Yeah? – It’s him, stay on it. | – 喂? – 就是他 盯住 |
[19:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:22] | I didn’t do nothing, man, get me outta here. | 我啥都没干 让我出去 |
[20:29] | The 2-2, grounded slowly towards third, and it gets through at the last moment. | 22 慢慢朝三垒滚去 最后一刻终于中了 |
[20:34] | Where my phone call at? | 我的电话在哪儿呢? |
[20:36] | Suzuki’s at the plate, here’s the pitch. | Suzuki的本垒板 投球了 |
[20:40] | Line drive, up the middle, a base hit for Suzuki. | 一垒打 正中间 Suzuki的本垒打 |
[20:46] | Suzuki’s very patient at the plate. | Suzuki在场上很耐心 |
[20:49] | Yeah, man, it’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[20:51] | Guess who’s up in here. | 猜猜谁进来了 |
[20:53] | Pimping-ass Orlando, from the club. | 那个俱乐部里拉皮条的Orlando |
[20:57] | Yeah. Courtside. | 对 “场边” |
[21:27] | So, how long you been slinging? | 你这样瞎混有多久了? |
[21:30] | Since I was, maybe, 1 2. | 自从…也许12岁起吧 |
[21:32] | And how long were you with Barksdale’s crew in the low-rises? | 你跟着平房区Barksdale那群人多久了? |
[21:36] | With D’Angelo? | 跟D’Angelo吗? |
[21:38] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[21:39] | He came down from the towers at the beginning of the summer. | 他是夏天开始的时候从高楼区过来的 |
[21:42] | Before that I worked for Ronnie Mo. | 在那之前我替Ronnie Mo干 |
[21:45] | D’Angelo ever talk to you about what happened in the 221 building… | D’Angelo有没有跟你说起过221楼里发生了什么… |
[21:48] | With Pooh getting shot? | Pooh中枪的那次? |
[21:51] | How about anything else like that? | 其他类似的事情呢? |
[21:52] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[21:54] | Killings, murders. | 杀戮 谋杀 |
[21:58] | He say anything about a girl getting shot in an apartment up on the Eastside? | 他说起东边有幢公寓里 一个女孩中枪的事吗? |
[22:03] | He– | 他… |
[22:06] | No, Dee, he was good to me. | 没有 Dee对我挺好 |
[22:10] | He all right. | 他挺好的 |
[22:12] | But D’Angelo, | 但D’Angelo… |
[22:13] | He was who you called that night when you saw the stickup boy at the Greek’s, right? | 当晚你在Greek店里看到那个男孩时 你就是打电话给他的吧? |
[22:16] | Yeah, but he didn’t go up there. | 嗯 不过他没上那儿去 |
[22:18] | It was mostly those tower boys. | 主要还是那些大楼里的人 |
[22:21] | And Stringer. | 还有Stringer |
[22:22] | You said Stringer was in the truck. | 你说过Stringer在车里 |
[22:23] | He called you over, | 他打电话给你 |
[22:25] | Asked you to point out the stickup boy. | 要你指认那个男孩 |
[22:34] | All of it corroborated by the beeper logs… | 都有寻呼机的记录做佐证呢… |
[22:36] | And the pen registers from the project pay phones. | 还有那个公用电话的笔录 |
[22:39] | Stinkum’s dead. We’ve already got Bird for the Gant killing. | Stinkum死了 Gant的命案 我们也知道是Bird干的 |
[22:41] | – This ties them all in. – D’Angelo, too. | – 这样就把他们都一网打尽了 – 还有D’Angelo |
[22:44] | Maybe, but since he didn’t show at the Greek’s… | 也许 但既然他没有在Greek店里出现… |
[22:46] | He tells the jury he didn’t see the murder coming. | 他就可以告诉陪审团 他没料到会杀人 |
[22:49] | It’s enough to charge him, anyway. | 但凭这些起诉他也够了 |
[22:51] | Parents? | 父母的情况? |
[22:52] | Alcoholic mother. In the wind, no fixed address. | 母亲酗酒 居无定所 没有固定地址 |
[22:54] | Says he’s got a grandmother on the Eastern Shore… | 他说他在东岸有个祖母… |
[22:56] | But he hasn’t seen her in years. | 不过好几年没见过她了 |
[22:57] | How about a hotel room? | 旅馆开个房间? |
[22:59] | On whose dime? | 谁出钱? |
[23:00] | No way the Deputy approves the manpower to stash a 16-year-old… | 副警长不可能同意安排人力 去保护一个16岁的… |
[23:04] | Much less the room service. | 弄个旅馆房间就更别提了 |
[23:05] | McNulty, Line 2. | McNulty 2号线电话 |
[23:15] | How about you run this up to front office? | 要不你把这个报告给上头? |
[23:18] | See if the state’s attorney will kick in. | 看看检察官批不批 |
[23:20] | He’s a kid, Cedric. | 他可是个孩子 Cedric |
[23:22] | Even if we clear the money, do you really wanna put a juvenile… | 就算我们搞掂了钱的事 你真想把一个少年安置到… |
[23:24] | In a hotel for six months waiting on a trial date? | 一个旅馆里呆上六个月 等待开庭之日么? |
[23:29] | I think you all need to get with Grandma down on the shore. | 我觉得你们得跟他奶奶联系 |
[23:34] | Now? She’s doing this right now? | 现在? 她要现在? |
[23:37] | They don’t have to set a hearing date or something like that? | 他们不必安排聆讯日期什么的吗? |
[23:43] | Christ, yeah, okay. | 天哪 好的 好吧 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:50] | I fucking need a fucking lawyer. | 我他妈的需要个该死的律师 |
[23:56] | What? | 怎么了? |
[23:58] | Still, you can see that they got the security bars | 你们可以看到 他们有安全栅栏 |
[24:01] | And look there. | 看那儿 |
[24:02] | Cameras that see over the yard out to the street. | 摄像头 监视院子还有街上 |
[24:07] | And I checked with Verizon, there’s no phone service at that address. | 我跟Verizon通信公司了解过了 这个地址没有安装电话 |
[24:11] | That’s a telltale right there. | 这可是此地无银三百两 |
[24:13] | So what? We try to write a warrant for this place, right? | 所以 我们得搜查这地方 对吧? |
[24:15] | Right? | 对吧? |
[24:27] | What are you seeing? | 你在看什么? |
[24:29] | No pattern, really. | 没有规律 真的 |
[24:30] | Except this cluster of old storefronts and warehouses … | 除了这一连串的旧店面和仓库… |
[24:33] | on the west side of downtown. | 分布在市中心西端 |
[24:35] | Around Paca, Utah, Howard Street, mostly. | 主要在Paca Utah和Howard街附近 |
[24:38] | Storefronts? | 店面? |
[24:39] | Vacants, usually. | 通常都是空置的 |
[24:41] | Three different holding companies. | 三家不同的控股公司 |
[24:44] | – Detective Pryzbylewski. – What? | – Pryzbylewski警官 – 怎么? |
[24:47] | You have a gift for the paper trail. | 按图索骥你很有天分 |
[24:53] | Tomorrow calls for some street work, though. Are you street ready? | 不过我们明天需要到街上执行任务 你准备好上街了吗? |
[24:59] | You know the Lieutenant has me in-office. | 你知道警督要我呆办公室里 |
[25:02] | I don’t have my gun until the grand jury. | 得等大陪审团有定论 我才能配枪 |
[25:03] | You won’t need one. | 不需要的 |
[25:04] | On the street? No gun? | 上街执行任务? 没有枪? |
[25:06] | No gun. | 没有枪 |
[25:07] | Not for this. | 这次不用 |
[25:11] | Furthermore, Mr. McNulty, having utilized his sons… | 而且 McNulty先生利用他的儿子们… |
[25:14] | In an act of police work involving a criminal suspect… | 执行出警任务 还牵涉一个疑犯… |
[25:18] | Actually lost track of them in a crowded municipal market. | 而且就在一个拥挤的市场里 把儿子们弄丢了 |
[25:22] | This is simply unacceptable, Your Honor. | 这是令人十分不能接受的 法官大人 |
[25:25] | Be that as it may, an emergency ex parte order | 就算那样 紧急申请法院单方面的限制令 |
[25:27] | Is an extraordinary request, Mr. Palmer. | 也是非常特殊的请求啊 Palmer先生 |
[25:30] | You actually want me to limit visitations to afternoons only, | 你要我把探访时间限制在下午 |
[25:33] | And you want Mrs. McNulty present at all visitations? Come on. | 还要求探访时McNulty太太全都在场? 得了吧 |
[25:37] | It is not a single lapse, Judge. | 这不是个单纯的小失误 法官大人 |
[25:40] | Mr. McNulty has time and again failed to properly care for the children… | McNulty先生多次无法履行照顾义务 |
[25:44] | When they’re in his custody. | 在他照看孩子们的时候 |
[25:46] | I have a list of recent events, Your Honor, that justify an order. | 我有近期一连串事实的记录 法官大人 足以申请这样的限制令 |
[25:50] | Ms. Pearlman, you have a response you’d like to offer up here? | Pearlman小姐 你有什么要回应的吗? |
[25:55] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:57] | Nothing? | 什么回应都没有? |
[26:00] | If this were possession with intent, | 如果这是一起故意占有他人财物的诉讼 |
[26:02] | I’d be a prosecutor with a plan. | 那我肯定会准备好提起公诉 |
[26:04] | But a domestic order hearing? | 可一次家庭限制令的聆讯? |
[26:07] | Your Honor, I’m officially clueless. | 法官大人 我就真是无能为力了 |
[26:09] | In fact, as an employee of the state, I should not actually be here. | 事实上 作为一名政府雇员 我是不该到这儿来的 |
[26:14] | All right, listen up, people… | 好吧 听着 各位… |
[26:15] | Before you have me make a ruling on an emergency petition… | 在你们要求我 对一起紧急诉讼作出裁决之前… |
[26:19] | Everybody here just needs to take a deep breath. | 每一个人都需要来一个深呼吸 |
[26:21] | Literally, come on. | 字面上的意思 来吧 |
[26:25] | Now, then, is Mr. McNulty capable of having a civil conversation with Mrs. McNulty? | 现在 McNulty先生能否跟McNulty太太 进行一个友好的谈话? |
[26:31] | Yes, Your Honor. | 能 法官大人 |
[26:31] | And is Mrs. McNulty equally capable of having a conversation with Mr. McNulty? | McNulty太太又能否 跟McNulty先生好好谈谈? |
[26:37] | Yes. | 可以 |
[26:37] | Good, then I’m going to lunch. | 很好 我要去吃午饭了 |
[26:39] | Let’s see when I return if we can’t busy this court… | 等我回来 看看我们这法庭… |
[26:41] | With something just a little more engaging than the problems of the McNultys. | 能否有个比McNulty的家里事 更招人爱的案子 |
[26:46] | Look, the charge is on me. I understand that, I’ll carry that. | 听着 起诉是针对我的 我明白 我会承担的 |
[26:49] | But the least our people can do is | 但我们的人至少可以 |
[26:51] | Throw down a little something to pay the bondsman. | 弄点钱去付给担保人 |
[26:54] | That’s the deed of transfer for the club. | 这是俱乐部的转让协议 |
[26:56] | The other thing is a license transfer application for the liquor board. | 还有关于酒类销售的许可证转让的申请 |
[27:00] | They’re both backdated and notarized for last week. | 两份东西的日期都写成上星期 |
[27:03] | What? | 什么? |
[27:05] | A front has to be clean. | 幌子的底子要干净 |
[27:08] | And right now, you ain’t that. | 不过现在 你不是了 |
[27:11] | Sign. | 签吧 |
[27:14] | I want my bail paid. | 我的保释金要先付了 |
[27:17] | You send me a bondsman, I’ll sign. | 派个保释担保人给我 我就签 |
[27:20] | Is that what you want me to tell him? | 这是你要我告诉他的? |
[27:22] | That I asked you to sign and you wouldn’t? | 说我要你签而你不肯? |
[27:41] | You wanted to be in the game, right? | 你不是要玩这个游戏吗? |
[27:44] | Now you’re in the game. | 现在你玩上了 |
[27:48] | Unbelievable. You show up with her? | 简直难以相信 你居然跟她一块儿来的? |
[27:50] | Elena, you went for an emergency ex parte. | Elena 你单方面提起紧急诉讼 |
[27:52] | I grabbed whatever lawyer was standing around. | 所以我只能就近找个律师 |
[27:54] | She was standing? | 她就在你附近? |
[27:57] | Ask her if she wants the pictures back. | 问她要不要把照片拿回去 |
[27:59] | Let’s see, I’ve got her at the restaurant with you pulling out her chair. | 我想想 我有你跟她在餐馆的照片 你在帮她拉椅子 |
[28:03] | I’ve got her at the motel parking lot with you opening the car door for her… | 我有她在汽车旅馆的停车场的照片 你当时正帮她开车门… |
[28:06] | Because you’re such a fucking gentleman now. | 你现在他妈的倒成了绅士了 |
[28:08] | I can’t believe you hired Buckman. | 真不敢相信你竟雇了Buckman |
[28:11] | Son of a bitch never made a case that counted. | 那混蛋一次案子也没办成 |
[28:13] | He caught your cheating ass. | 但他就抓到你出轨了 |
[28:19] | Elena, why are we here? | Elena 我们上这儿干嘛来了? |
[28:21] | Because you can’t have Sean and Michael around criminals. | 因为你不能让Sean和Michael跟罪犯在一起 |
[28:25] | You can’t lose them in a Baltimore market. | 你也不能在一个巴尔的摩的市场里 把他们弄丢了 |
[28:28] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[28:28] | He wasn’t a criminal. | 他不是罪犯 |
[28:32] | I know the guy. | 我认识那家伙 |
[28:34] | It was a game we were playing. | 我们是在玩游戏 |
[28:36] | It was daylight on a crowded street. They could’ve been following AI Capone. | 那可是在白天拥挤的街道上 他们本能够跟踪AI Capone(黑手党教父) |
[28:38] | It would’ve been fine. | 一切本来会很顺利的 |
[28:40] | Look, Elena, these are my sons. | 听着 Elene 他们是我的儿子 |
[28:42] | I love them. | 我爱他们 |
[28:44] | Do you hear, I love them. | 你听见了吗 我爱他们 |
[28:44] | I’m not gonna let them get hurt. | 我不会让他们受到伤害的 |
[28:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:54] | Still do. | 还爱着你 |
[29:02] | Does she know about the detective and the pictures? | 她知道我雇侦探和拍照的事吗? |
[29:06] | No, why would I tell her about that? | 不 我干嘛要告诉她? |
[29:09] | And are the two of you still…. | 那么 你们俩还…. |
[29:12] | No. | 没 |
[29:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:22] | A little. | 一点点 |
[29:33] | Come on, let’s make nice for the judge. | 来吧 让法官看到我们好好的 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:44] | We know we have a month more to go and we’re not gonna let up. | 我们知道我们还有一个月时间 我们不会放弃的 |
[29:49] | We are going to raise more, we are going to spend more… | 我们要多筹些 我们多花些… |
[29:52] | And on Election Day, we are going to be out there… | 到了选举日 我们会出去… |
[29:55] | Pushing the vote in every precinct. | 到每一个选区争取选票 |
[29:58] | You ready? | 你准备好了? |
[30:05] | Come on, we’ll get dinner first. | 来吧 得先吃晚饭 |
[30:08] | Ain’t so hungry. | 还不太饿 |
[30:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:25] | How much were you using? | 你吸多少? |
[30:30] | I’m asking if you’re gonna be sick in my car. | 我是在问你会不会在我车里吐 |
[30:34] | A cap now and then. | 偶尔一小瓶 |
[30:37] | You just snorting? | 只是鼻吸? |
[30:43] | You’ll be all right in a day or two. | 一两天后就没事了 |
[30:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:56] | This nigger coming or what, man? | 那家伙来还是不来 伙计? |
[30:58] | Said he would, if I guaranteed a parley. And I’m here on it. | 他说只要我保证是谈判 他就会出现 我这不来了 |
[31:01] | Of course, he said you would be paying my fee rather than his own self. | 当然他说你会付我酬金 而不是他来付 |
[31:05] | Your fee? | 你的酬金? |
[31:06] | I’m doing like one of them marriage counselors. | 我就像那种婚姻顾问一样 |
[31:08] | Charge by the hour to tell some fool he need to bring some flowers home. | 按小时收费 告诉某个笨蛋 他该带花儿回家 |
[31:12] | Then charge another hour telling the bitch… | 然后再多收一小时费用 告诉那个婊子… |
[31:14] | She ought to suck some cock every little once and a while. | 她应该不时舔舔他的鸡巴 |
[31:16] | To keep a marriage strong like that. | 才可以让婚姻关系更牢固 |
[31:21] | Speaking of cocksuckers. | 说到舔鸡巴的 |
[31:25] | Don’t believe we met. | 真不敢相信我们见面了 |
[31:26] | Proposition Joe. | 我是Proposition Joe |
[31:30] | You ever steal from me, I kill your whole family. | 你要是敢耍我 我就杀了你全家 |
[31:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:34] | You all both here on my guarantee, so respect that shit and say what you feel. | 你们都来了 我做担保人 规矩点 想什么就都说吧 |
[31:39] | I’m up out of here. | 我先走了 |
[31:47] | I got a man who say he gonna give you your life back. | 我碰到一个人 说他愿意留着你的小命 |
[31:51] | Who, Barksdale? | 谁 Barksdale吗? |
[31:53] | My man say, “Tell that motherfucker that… | 我的人说 “告诉那个该死的混蛋…” |
[31:55] | “if he can find a way not to dip in our pockets… | “要是他能不打我们口袋的主意…” |
[31:58] | “we’re gonna call this shit even.” | “这事咱就算扯平了” |
[32:01] | You all aced Bailey, and what you did to my boy? | 你们先做了Bailey 又对我手下那样 |
[32:06] | So, y’all think after what you did to Brandon we supposed to find some even on this? | 你们以为你们对Brandon干了那事之后 我们的恩怨还能扯平吗? |
[32:08] | I don’t know shit about shit, all right? | 我啥也不知道 明白吗? |
[32:11] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只负责传话 |
[32:13] | Whatever, man. | 随便你 |
[32:16] | You know there’s dead on both sides, right? | 你知道双方都死了人 对吧? |
[32:18] | And there’s gonna be a whole lot more if this beef keep up. | 要是这争斗持续下去 还会死更多人 |
[32:21] | But the truth be told, | 但说实话 |
[32:23] | There be more soldiers on one half than the other. You know what I’m saying? | 有一边的人可比另一边多 你知道我在说什么吧? |
[32:31] | Look here, son, you tell Barksdale… | 听着 小子 你告诉Barksdale… |
[32:32] | That he’s been paid back for what he did to my peoples. | 说他已经为对我手下所作的事付出代价了 |
[32:35] | But as for his product, a man’s got to earn a living, you know? | 但他的货嘛 是人总得谋生的 对吧? |
[32:39] | I don’t know nobody called Barksdale, B. | 我不认识什么叫Barksdale的 |
[32:43] | The man I’m talking about can’t have his shit taken like that. | 我说的那个人可不会同意 他的货被人这么搞的 |
[32:45] | That won’t do. | 那不行 |
[32:47] | All right, | 好吧 |
[32:48] | Tell him to throw me some cash then, | 那么告诉他给我点钱 |
[32:50] | And we’ll see…. | 比方说…. |
[32:52] | About $5,000 or $10,000. | 5千 或1万 |
[32:55] | You know what I mean, for my retirement, homes. | 你知道我说什么 退休金 哥们 |
[32:57] | $5,000 ifyou can keep quiet about it. | 5千块 要是你不再生事的话 |
[32:59] | Send my money through Joe, man. | 把钱给Joe让他给我 |
[33:02] | You go through Joe, you’re not gonna see $2,000 of that. | 要是通过Joe 你可能连两千都拿不到 |
[33:05] | Why don’t you tell my man where you at– | 你干嘛不跟我的人说说你住哪… |
[33:07] | No. | 不行 |
[33:08] | We gonna figure something else out, you hear? | 我们再想法子 你听到了没? |
[33:11] | I’ll be in touch, homes. | 我会联系你的 |
[33:18] | How careful is Stringer Bell? | Stringer Bell太小心了 |
[33:21] | “I don’t know no one named Barksdale.” | “我不认识叫Barksdale的” |
[33:23] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[33:24] | Still, we got him tied to the Brandon killing. | 我们还是拿到 他跟Brandon的命案有关的证据了 |
[33:27] | That can be enough for one day’s work. | 今天总算没白费功夫 |
[33:39] | Did what I could for y’all. | 能办的我都办了 |
[34:03] | You sure, right? | 你确定吗? |
[34:04] | Yeah, I spent a summer here when I was nine. | 嗯 我九岁的时候在这儿呆了一个夏天 |
[34:08] | When was the last time they saw you? | 他们最后一次见到你是什么时候? |
[34:10] | When I was nine. | 九岁的时候 |
[34:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[34:18] | What? | 什么? |
[34:19] | That noise. | 那噪声 |
[34:22] | It’s crickets. | 是蟋蟀 |
[34:24] | Cricket. | 蟋蟀 |
[34:26] | Crickets. | 蟋蟀 |
[34:32] | He try to go in my pockets again? | 他又想捞我的钱? |
[34:34] | This nigger is talking about $5,000, B. | 那黑鬼说要5千 |
[34:36] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[34:43] | What’s up, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝? |
[34:44] | Antwon said to bring these up. You want anything else? | Antwon说把这个拿上来 你还要别的吗? |
[34:46] | No, we cool. | 不用了 很好 |
[34:48] | I’m saying though, how we supposed to pay that? | 我是说 我们怎么付这钱呢? |
[34:51] | He talking about going through Joe, but I’m like, fuck Joe. | 他说可以通过Joe 不过我说 去它的Joe |
[34:56] | Thank you, you know what I mean? | 谢谢 你知道我的意思吧? |
[34:57] | You look good and your services are appreciated. | 你看上去真漂亮 服务也周到 |
[35:00] | Keep them tips, I hope you making them, baby. | 让他们多给点小费 希望你能挣更多 宝贝 |
[35:06] | Make the motherfucker come down to the towers… | 让那狗娘养的到大楼里来… |
[35:08] | To get the rest of his money, know what I’m saying? | 拿他剩下的钱 知道我说啥吗? |
[35:10] | If he’s stupid enough to come to the towers, he gonna get got. | 要是他蠢到敢去高楼区 他就玩完了 |
[35:14] | It’s a wrap. How we supposed to pay that? | 就这么结了 我们该怎么给呢? |
[35:16] | All right. | 干啊 |
[35:23] | Y’all think you can hang, but, look. | 你们都以为自己能出来混 可是瞧瞧… |
[35:27] | No. | 不行 |
[35:31] | No, you see, I went to journalism school. All right? | 不 你们看看 我上的是新闻学院哦 知道吧? |
[35:34] | Northwestern. So you all can’t stay with me on this…. | 西北大学的 玩这个你们不是我的对手 |
[35:38] | Girl, you talking like you some crusty old reporter. | 你说得你就像什么暴戾的老记者似的 |
[35:41] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[35:43] | Bitch, you work at a TV station. | 混蛋 你可是在电视台工作的 |
[35:44] | It’s the same thing, all right? | 都一样 好不? |
[35:47] | Look, come on, stop talking. | 好吧 别说了 |
[35:49] | Here we go. | 喝吧 |
[35:53] | Bring it. | 喝啊 |
[35:54] | Come on, Kima. | 快 Kima |
[35:57] | I gotta work tomorrow. | 我明天还得上班呢 |
[36:01] | Candy ass. | 胆小鬼 |
[36:04] | That’s all I have to say. | 我只能这么说 |
[36:07] | Okay, you see? | 好了 看到了? |
[36:10] | – I’m with you. – All right. | – 我支持你 – 好的 |
[36:12] | Look at Tanya. And she run a damn art gallery. | 看看Tanya 她还是开画廊的呢 |
[36:15] | You see, police in this town ain’t about shit. | 你知道 这城市的警察都是孬种 |
[36:22] | – Guess not. – Thank you. | – 我想不是吧 – 谢谢 |
[36:25] | Can’t hold a liquor. | 一杯酒都喝不了 |
[36:28] | Can’t hold a donut. | 一个面包圈都吃不下 |
[36:35] | And if you ask me, I guess we… | 要是你问我 我想我们… |
[36:38] | Ain’t good in bed, either. | 在床上的表现也不咋样 |
[36:40] | Don’t go there, Officer. | 别提这茬 警官 |
[36:42] | Don’t go there. | 别提这茬 |
[36:46] | Kima, how did you know you wanted to be a cop? | Kima 你怎么知道你想当警察? |
[36:49] | I mean, how did you choose that? | 你是怎么做出这个选择的? |
[36:53] | When you were little, did you think about it at all, or…. | 你小的时候想过吗 还是…. |
[36:58] | Come on, Kima. | 说啊 Kima |
[37:01] | I remember when I was in the Northeast, still field-training as a cadet. | 我记得我在北东区的时候 还是个警校学员 在做实战训练 |
[37:06] | I didn’t know if I was gonna stick with it or not. | 不知道自己会不会坚持下去 |
[37:09] | And then we got this one call. | 然后就接到了一个任务 |
[37:12] | We chased this purse-snatcher up into these apartments. | 我们追着一个抢钱包的 进入了几座公寓 |
[37:16] | I got separated from my FTO. | 我跟我的指导员失散了 |
[37:18] | Shit, I ain’t even no police yet. | 见鬼 我那时还不是警察 |
[37:20] | You know, I’m just a trainee. | 你们知道 只是个学员罢了 |
[37:23] | And I’m alone. | 可就落单了 |
[37:26] | Anyway, I mean, I don’t know how, but I find the guy. | 可我也不知怎的 就找到了这个家伙 |
[37:31] | So I catch him and I hold on to him and I manage to get to my radio. | 我抓到了他 紧紧抓住他 然后拿起了我的无线电对讲机 |
[37:37] | We in the middle of this parking lot and we’re rolling around… | 我们在停车场的中央 在地上打滚… |
[37:40] | And this motherfucker’s steady kicking my ass trying to get away. | 这该死的家伙不停踢着我的屁股 想逃之夭夭 |
[37:44] | I look over and I see these black patents and these uniform blue pants. | 我张望了一下 看到了黑色皮靴和蓝色的制服裤 |
[37:51] | I look up and it’s Charlie Smoot… | 我一抬头就看见了Charlie Smoot… |
[37:56] | Charlie fucking Smoot. You know, this guy’s a legend. | 他妈的Charlie Smoot 他可是个传奇人物 |
[38:00] | He looks down at me and he smiles, you know real quiet-like. | 他低头看着我 笑着 很沉着的 |
[38:04] | And he drops his cuffs. | 然后他扔下手铐 |
[38:06] | He says, “Here you go, rook.” | 说”给你的 菜鸟” |
[38:10] | That’s all he says. | 他就只说了这句 |
[38:12] | “Here you go, rook.” | “给你 菜鸟” |
[38:15] | And then he dropped the bracelets and walked away. | 然后他把手铐扔下就走了 |
[38:23] | I mean, I know you don’t like it. | 我知道你们不喜欢听 |
[38:27] | But shit, I was proud. | 但我当时自豪极了 |
[38:42] | God damn. | 该死的 |
[39:30] | Lester says we ain’t gonna write a warrant on this place. | Lester说我们拿不到这地方的搜查令 |
[39:33] | How do we not with all this PC? | 有这些玩意儿怎么就拿不到搜查令? |
[39:35] | We’re on the main stash, right? | 我们要查的是他们的老窝 对吧? |
[39:37] | Why would we kick the door in… | 我们何必还要破门而入呢… |
[39:38] | When all we have to do is park a van down the street… | 既然我们只要把车停在街边… |
[39:41] | Follow the entire Westside drug supply in and out of the place? | 就能追踪整个西区毒品的流向 |
[39:44] | We’re gonna start picking up pieces of Barksdale’s world… | 我们要开始了解Barksdale的整个世界… |
[39:46] | We never even knew about. | 我们之前从未了解的部分 |
[39:48] | Been hell looking for you people. | 找你们找的好惨 |
[39:50] | What the hell’s the name of this unit anyway? | 你们这小组到底叫什么? |
[39:53] | Shit, Kima in the house. | 见鬼 Kima也在呢 |
[39:55] | What’s up, Wig? State police, CID, out of Pikesville. | 怎么了 Wig? 刑事调查组的 从Pikesville冒出来了 |
[40:00] | Name of Troy Wiggins, but pay no attention to the man… | 他叫Troy Wiggins 不过别理他… |
[40:03] | Because he about 90-95% pure bullshit. | 他可是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[40:08] | Kima, she just talk like that because I had her when she was good. | Kima 她那么说是因为 她年轻时我跟她有过一腿 |
[40:11] | Shit, you the ugly-ass motherfucker turned me the other way. | 去你的 是你这该死的家伙不要我的 |
[40:15] | Shit, all right. | 去 好了 |
[40:17] | Here’s the thing, boys and girls. | 我跟各位说说这事 |
[40:19] | I’m doing a reverse buy-down in Arundel, right? | 我在Arundel冒充毒贩进行交易 |
[40:22] | And I get this Westside asshole nibbling on four ounces, right? | 抓到一个西区的混蛋要买四盎司毒品 |
[40:25] | A whole four ounces? | 才四盎司? |
[40:26] | I know, he ain’t much, but… | 我知道 他不是大鱼 不过… |
[40:28] | I get him in the boat and he starts flopping around… | 我把他抓进去 他就什么都说了… |
[40:30] | Saying he can buy weight from some motherfucker, name of Barksdale. | 说他能从一个叫Barksdale的手里买可卡因 |
[40:34] | I never heard of no Barksdale. | 我没听说过Barksdale |
[40:36] | But I put the name into DECS. | 不过我在DECS系统里查了 |
[40:38] | And the computer has Avon Barksdale entered as an active Baltimore city target. | 计算机说Avon Barksdale 是巴尔的摩市主要的打击目标 |
[40:42] | So I go down to City Narcotics, and Dawson, | 我去了缉毒处 Dawson… |
[40:45] | He sends me down here to see y’all. | 让我来这儿找你们 |
[40:47] | So what’s the name of your fish? | 你抓的那条鱼叫啥? |
[40:49] | Wendell O Wendell O., | |
[40:51] | As in… oh-shit-l-tried-to-buy from-a-state-police Blocker. | 一个从警察手里买毒品的笨蛋Blocker |
[40:55] | That wouldn’t be Wendell “Orlando” Blocker, would it? | 不会是Wendell “Orlando” Blocker吧? |
[40:58] | Yeah. You on it. | 是啊 你说对了 |
[41:03] | Orlando Orlando. | |
[41:04] | They keep that back room locked. | 后间是锁着的 |
[41:06] | And even if I do get back there on an errand, | 就算我有事进去 |
[41:09] | Then they kind of shut down. They get real quiet. | 他们立刻就闭嘴了 很谨慎的 |
[41:13] | You said you heard one say something about… | 你说听到有一个人说起… |
[41:14] | Making someone come into the towers. | 要让某个人到高楼区去 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:18] | Which one was talking? | 说话的是谁? |
[41:21] | He was tall, I think. | 他挺高的 |
[41:23] | All right, but who else was there? | 好吧 还有谁? |
[41:28] | I don’t really see that well without my glasses. | 不戴眼镜我真的看不清 |
[41:32] | Where are your glasses? | 你的眼镜呢? |
[41:39] | You can’t see faces without those? | 没有眼镜你连脸都看不清? |
[41:44] | You don’t wear those while you’re working, do you, darling? | 你上班的时候不戴眼镜 对吧? |
[41:47] | Would you? | 你会吗? |
[41:49] | I gotta live off drinks and tips. | 我是靠卖酒和小费挣钱的 |
[41:53] | No way. | 不可能 |
[41:54] | Why not? | 怎么不可能? |
[41:55] | Because a player wouldn’t be the name on the liquor license. | 因为不可能让一个毒贩子 做贩酒执照上的法人 |
[41:57] | He’d have a connect for Barksdale’s coke. | 他要是能接触Barksdale的可卡因 |
[42:00] | He wouldn’t walk into state troopers. | 就不会中了警察的圈套 |
[42:01] | He got a charge and now he’s talking out his ass. | 他背着一条罪状呢 只是想给自己脱罪 |
[42:03] | You’re never gonna get Avon or Stringer in the same room as the dope. | 面对现实吧 你永远也抓不到Avon或者Stringer跟毒品同处一室 |
[42:07] | We make this case on their voices alone. | 我们只能靠监听他们的行动 |
[42:09] | So maybe he can’t buy from Barksdale. | 那么 也许他是不能从Barksdale那买入 |
[42:11] | Maybe he can only buy from Savino or Wee-Bey. | 也许他只能向Savino或Wee-Bey买呢 |
[42:13] | Fuck him, then. | 那就去他的 |
[42:14] | We already got Wee-Bey tied to a murder, | 我们已经查明Wee-Bey跟谋杀有关 |
[42:16] | And Savino’s the runt of the litter. | 而Savino不过是个小跟班 |
[42:24] | We can take what Orlando gives us about the club. | Orlando提供的俱乐部的证词可以采信 |
[42:26] | The money laundering, maybe, or the girls. | 也许还有洗钱 或者是涉黄的事 |
[42:30] | For that kind of cooperation, I’ll drop a few years and call it fair. | 那样的合作可以减几年刑 就扯平了 |
[42:35] | Daniels in here? | Daniels在吗? |
[42:36] | Yeah. | 在 |
[42:38] | Call from Deputy Commissioner for you. | 副局长来电找你 |
[42:39] | You want it in here? | 要在这儿听吗? |
[42:42] | No. | 不 |
[42:44] | He doesn’t miss much. | 他没错过多少嘛 |
[42:58] | I need some help here. | 我需要些帮助 |
[43:00] | Come on, Bubs. | 得了 Bubs |
[43:01] | You got me coming across town in the middle of a fucked-up workday… | 你让我放下工作穿过整个城市来见你… |
[43:04] | Just so you can hold $10, that shit ain’t right. | 就是为了拿10块钱 这可不对 |
[43:06] | Hold on, I don’t need $10, okay? | 等等 我不要10块钱 知道吧? |
[43:08] | I don’t know. I need a place of my own. | 我不知道 我要一个自己的住处 |
[43:13] | All right? Some bed, some sheets, some clothes. | 行吗? 一张床 一些床单和一些衣服 |
[43:16] | I definitely need some new clothes. | 我真的需要些新衣服 |
[43:20] | How long you been clean? | 多久没吸了? |
[43:23] | Three days. | 三天 |
[43:27] | You serious about it? | 你是来真的? |
[43:31] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[43:35] | What the fuck am I gonna do with a clean informant? | 我该拿一个戒了毒的线人怎么办? |
[43:38] | Did you think about that? | 你想过这个吗? |
[43:45] | All right, I’m on it with you. | 好吧 我挺你 |
[43:49] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[43:50] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[43:54] | What the fuck, give me some love. | 怎么了 表示一下啊 |
[43:57] | Okay, I mean, I think I can get, you know, a mattress, my own place… | 好吧 我要一张床垫 自己的地方… |
[44:01] | Everything for like a couple hundred dollars. | 大概几百块钱的东西 |
[44:04] | All right. We’ll talk. | 好吧 我们谈谈 |
[44:08] | I gotta be somewhere tonight, so hit me on my page tomorrow. | 我今晚还要去一个地方 明天再呼我 |
[44:13] | Tomorrow? | 明天? |
[44:15] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[44:21] | The cooperator says he can buy weight. | 污点证人说他能买到可卡因 |
[44:24] | Not from Barksdale or Bell. | 但不是从Barksdale或Bell那 |
[44:25] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么确定呢? |
[44:27] | How much dope or coke do you think gets Avon Barksdale into the room? | 要多少毒品才能让Avon Barksdale现身呢? |
[44:31] | A kilo? | 一公斤? |
[44:32] | 2 kilos? 20 kilos? | 两公斤? 二十公斤? |
[44:35] | We are not going to buy our way up the ladder here. | 靠诱捕是动不了高层的 |
[44:38] | These people do not touch the drugs. They don’t go near the drugs. | 这样的人不接触毒品 他们从来不会靠近毒品 |
[44:42] | The wire is what gives us Barksdale. | 只有监听才让我们发现了Barksdale |
[44:44] | It gives us the whole crew. | 发现了整个团伙 |
[44:46] | Day by day, piece by piece. | 一天天 一点点 |
[44:54] | Buy-bust, Lieutenant. | 诱捕 警督 |
[44:57] | It’s what I asked you for months ago. | 是我几个月前就跟你提议的 |
[44:59] | It’s what we do successfully… | 我们做得蛮成功… |
[45:02] | Time and again to make these cases. | 一再地破获些案子 |
[45:13] | Why New York? | 为什么选纽约? |
[45:16] | Must be something happening out there. Too big a town, you know what I mean? | 那里精彩着呢 这么大座城 你知道我说什么吧? |
[45:20] | You don’t believe in the truce? | 你不相信他们要停战? |
[45:21] | That’s why I asked for that money. | 所以我才提出要钱 |
[45:23] | If he had said, “We ain’t paying, just be happy to live”… | 要是他说了 “钱我们不给 能活着就满足吧” |
[45:26] | I’d have been like, they keeping it real. | 我倒会觉得他们还挺真的 |
[45:28] | But he say, come on down for $5,000. I’m, like, man, please. | 可他说上门去取5千 我想 得了吧 |
[45:33] | Look here, homes, I ain’t asked for much, but I’m a little light on traveling money. | 我说 听着 我没多少要求 不过旅费上我有点拮据 |
[45:39] | I’m saying, I could go around the block and get myself paid, but I’m thinking. | 我是说我可以上街道自己弄点钱 但我在想… |
[45:46] | You keep in touch with my pager. | 大家用呼机保持联络 |
[45:47] | We’re gonna need you for the Gant trial. | Gant案子的诉讼我们还需要你呢 |
[45:51] | Go easy, Omar. | 悠着点 Omar |
[45:57] | Stay free. | 别被抓了 |
[46:02] | You be picking me up outside the cut-rate on Lex and Fulton. | 你在Lex和Fulton交接的折扣店外头接我 |
[46:06] | I be up there after 10.:00, right? | 10点后我会到 可以吧? |
[46:08] | That’ll work. | 可以 |
[46:10] | Listen up, people. | 听着 各位 |
[46:12] | We’ve got $30,000 in buy money, courtesy of our friends over at DEA. | 我们有三万块毒资 通过药品管理局的朋友们筹的 |
[46:16] | But the thing is, they can’t have that money walking on them. | 问题是 他们不能让钱跑了 |
[46:19] | Definitely not. | 绝对不行 |
[46:21] | So Kima will be in the car for the buy, fronting as our Cl’s girl. | 所以由Kima在车里卧底 实施诱捕 |
[46:24] | Looking the part, too. | 也得看好了 |
[46:28] | Now, where’s your weapon gonna be? | 你的枪放哪儿? |
[46:29] | He might pat me, so it has to stash in the car. | 他也许会搜我身 所以枪得藏车里 |
[46:32] | I figure when Savino gets in the car at the cut-rate… | 我想等Savino在折扣店那儿上车… |
[46:34] | I’ll be going in back. | 我就到后座去 |
[46:36] | It’ll be up under the rear seat. | 枪就放后座底下 |
[46:39] | And we probably can’t be close enough for an eyeball on this… | 我们也许不能太靠近 监视到整个过程… |
[46:42] | But the car will be a live wire. | 但车上会放窃听器 |
[46:43] | And Kima will be throwing us 20s whenever she can. | Kima一有机会就会通知所在方位 |
[46:46] | Rhonda Rhonda. | |
[46:47] | I only want to remind Mr. Blocker here… | 我只想提醒Blocker先生… |
[46:49] | That his plea agreement is contingent on cooperation. | 他的减刑是视他的合作程度而定的 |
[46:52] | And a buy-bust on Savino Bratton is less cooperative… | 诱捕Savino Bratton的合作性… |
[46:55] | Than a buy-bust from someone higher up on the food chain. | 就不如诱捕一个高层头目那么大了 |
[46:58] | If you can get Savino talking about Avon or Stringer… | 要是能让Savino谈论Avon或Stringer… |
[47:01] | That’s better for us and better for you. | 那对我们 对你都好 |
[47:03] | They already know that he got jacked on a reverse buy, right? | 他们都知道他被诱捕了 对吧? |
[47:06] | Why wouldn’t they assume he’s snitching? | 怎么不会以为他已经告密了呢? |
[47:08] | I need money for a lawyer, right? | 我需要钱请律师 对吧? |
[47:11] | That’s the story. | 就是这个理由 |
[47:12] | He got popped and now he needs to get right back into it… | 他被捕了 然后现在要重操旧业… |
[47:15] | To pay the bondsman and the lawyer. | 因为要付担保人和律师费 |
[47:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[47:19] | Let’s make this work. | 行动吧 |
[47:24] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[47:25] | That’s my career you’re holding there. | 你拿的可是我的饭碗 |
[47:28] | – You got a unit? – Parked in the mezzanine. | – 有车吗 – 在中层楼呢 |
[47:30] | – Give me the keys, man. – No, I’m driving, motherfucker. | – 钥匙给我 – 不行 我开车 该死的 |
[47:34] | Come on, man. | 来啊 |
[48:13] | Death row here. | 这儿可是”死囚区” |
[48:16] | Ain’t up. | 还没完呢 |
[48:19] | Death row. | “死囚区” |
[48:49] | My girl. | 我的妞 |
[48:50] | Half the money’s hers. | 一半钱是她的 |
[49:05] | Baby, since we going down North Avenue… | 宝贝 我们既然要走北大道… |
[49:07] | Stop by the carry-out so I can pick me up some cigarettes. | 找个店停一下 我好买点烟 |
[49:10] | They’re going up North, stay loose. | 他们在往北走 别跟太紧 |
[49:19] | Shit. It’s too loud. | 见鬼 太大声了 |
[49:38] | Does any unit have the eyeball? | 没有哪个小组看得到吗? |
[49:41] | Negative, 1 1-35. | 没有 11-35 |
[49:44] | Come on, Greggs, tell us where the fuck you are. | 快啊 Greggs 告诉我们你在哪里 |
[49:48] | Pull in there. | 那边停 |
[49:50] | – What? – Pull in there. | – 什么? – 那边停 |
[50:15] | Don’t fuck with this count. | 别少了数 |
[50:19] | I’ll be right back with your shit. | 我马上带你的东西回来 |
[50:33] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿? |
[50:35] | That sign said Longwood, but I could swear this was Warwick. | 路标说是Longwood 但我发誓这是Warwick |
[50:37] | Hoppers be turning the sign poles to fuck with you all. | 那些混混就喜欢弄乱路牌糊弄人 |
[50:43] | I make it we’re on the north side of Warwick, in an alley…. | 我觉得我们在Warwick北端 一条巷子里…. |
[50:48] | I don’t know, shit. | 我不知道 见鬼 |
[50:49] | Half a block west of Longwood, maybe? | Longwood向西半个街区 也许是 |
[50:51] | I hope you all copy that. | 希望你们都听到了 |
[50:53] | Yeah, that puts us about eight blocks away. | 嗯 我们离你八个街区远呢 |
[50:56] | I’m pushing in a little closer. | 得再靠近些 |
[50:57] | All units be advised. | 所有小组注意 |
[50:58] | Warwick near Longwood in the north side alley. Or near that 20. | 在Warwick 靠近Longwood 北侧巷子 或是靠近20街 |
[51:03] | This got the right feel for you? | 你们感觉对头吗 |
[51:06] | You creeping closer? | 再靠近些? |
[51:19] | He better not be long, because I don’t know where the stash is… | 他最好不要太久 因为我不知道窝点在哪儿… |
[51:22] | And if they dragging us all over this part of town– | 要是他们一路带我们穿过这城市 |
[51:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[51:27] | What? | 什么? |
[51:28] | Something ain’t right. | 有些不太对劲 |
[51:29] | – What? – Shit ain’t right. | – 什么? – 不对劲 |
[51:35] | You snitching motherfucker. | 你这告密的混蛋 |
[51:36] | Signal 13, signal 13! | 求救! 求救! |
[51:38] | Gunshots… | 发生枪击… |
[51:39] | Gunshots. Go city-wide. 11-35. | 枪击 全市通告 11-35 |
[51:43] | – 11-35. – Signal 13. Warwick… | – 11-35 – 请求支援 Warwick… |
[51:46] | Near Longwood, officer down. | 在Longwood附近 有警员中枪 |
[51:48] | Two males, black hoodie, both of them, one is– | 两个白人 黑人混混 两个 有一个… |
[51:52] | Signal 13, Warwick, near Longwood, in the alleys. Check the alleys… | 请求支援 Warwick Longwood附近 巷子里 检查巷子… |
[51:57] | Northside, 2800 block. Nothing. | 北边 2800街区 没有发现 |
[52:00] | We got an officer down, she’s a number one, female undercover. | 有警员中枪 是个出色的卧底女警 |
[52:05] | Unit 833, bearing east on 3100 block of Baker. Clear. | 833小组 方位Baker3100街区以东没有发现 |
[52:10] | 2900 is dark. | 2900街区一片漆黑 |
[52:12] | 11-35, 10-38 is responding. | 11-35 10-38已响应(设置路障) |
[52:15] | 10-4. | 10-4(收到) |
[52:16] | 11-71, does anyone have a visual? Does anyone have a visual? | 11-71 有人看到了吗? 有人看到了吗? |
[52:21] | – Foxtrot. – What are we looking for? | – 呼叫F小队(Baltimore直升机队) – 我们要找什么? |
[52:23] | 1 1-35 to KGA. | 11-35呼叫KGA(总台) |
[52:24] | We can’t find the officer down. We need Foxtrot… | 找不到中枪警员 需要直升机… |
[52:26] | Iooking for a green Lincoln Town Car with a brown vinyl roof, | 寻找一辆绿色林肯汽车 带褐色乙烯顶棚 |
[52:30] | Parked in those alleys. | 停在那些巷子里的 |
[52:32] | Foxtrot en route, 3-1-4. | F小队出动 3-14 |
[52:35] | 3-14, be advised, we have a signal 13. | 3-14 听着 有警员呼救 |
[52:39] | 7820, rear odd-side. | 7820 巡查单数地址一侧 |
[52:41] | 3300 block of Baker. Clear. | Baker 3300街区 没有发现 |
[52:46] | Visual, rear even-side of Warwick and Longwood. | 巡查Warwick和Longwood双数地址一侧 |
[52:49] | Signal 13, signal 13. Officer down. | 请求支援 请求支援 警员中枪 |
[52:54] | SUV, west on Warwick, make the next right. | SUV车 在Warwick西侧 下一路口右转 |
[53:08] | Be advised, no movement at scene. | 注意 现场没有动静 |
[53:17] | In here. Call for a medic. | 在这儿 叫救护车 |
[53:25] | We got an officer down, we need a medic. | 有警员中枪 要救护车 |
[53:27] | 7820, 10-23, give us DV in here. | 7820 10-23(到达现场) 请求DV |
[53:30] | 10-4. | 10-4(收到) |
[53:42] | Where the fuck is the medic?Signal 13, | 医护小组呢 请求援救! |
[53:44] | We got an officer down. | 有警员中枪 |
[53:46] | 10-38 is responding. | 10-38已响应 |
[53:58] | Do we have a description? | 有体貌描述么? |
[54:00] | Any unit on scene? | 有小组在现场吗? |
[54:01] | Do you have a description of the suspect? | 有疑犯的体貌描述吗? |
[54:09] | That’s a 10-47. | 10-47(紧急 请求道路维护) |