时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hey, now. | 嘿 你好 |
[00:31] | We called earlier, they said you were up… | 我们之前打了电话 他们说你醒了… |
[00:34] | And by the time we get here, you’re back asleep. | 等我们赶到这里 你又睡了过去 |
[00:40] | Been there long? | 等了很久了? |
[00:42] | No. | 没有 |
[00:45] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[00:47] | You know, we didn’t want to exactly disturb you. | 你瞧 我们实在不想打搅你 |
[00:52] | I’m bored, is all. | 我才闷死了呢 |
[00:54] | Yeah, but still. | 是啊 不过还是… |
[00:57] | So, what you got for me? | 那么 你们有什么要问我的 |
[01:00] | Spreads? | 认照片? |
[01:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:09] | Little Man. For sure. | Little Man 我肯定 |
[01:13] | That’s good. Are you able to write? | 很好 你能签名吗? |
[01:24] | Okay. Number two. | 好的 二号 |
[01:37] | I can make Little Man, | 我能指认Little Man |
[01:39] | Because he’s in the front… | 因为他冲在前面… |
[01:42] | Trying to snatch the cash off the dashboard. | 想抢走仪表盘上的那些现金 |
[01:49] | But the other one, he’s outside in the dark. | 但是另一个 他在外面的暗处 |
[01:54] | So…. | 所以… |
[01:55] | So, you know, it’s okay. | 那么 你瞧…没事 |
[01:57] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:00] | Is there anyone here that you do recognize? | 那这里还有谁你认得的吗? |
[02:05] | Sure. Wee-Bey. | 有的 Wee-Bey |
[02:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | Let me tell you where we’re coming from with the shooters. | 让我来告诉你 我们掌握的枪手情况 |
[02:19] | We tracked their escape route, | 我们追踪了他们的逃跑线路 |
[02:21] | And Landsman came up with their hoodies. | Landsman发现了他们的连帽衣 |
[02:24] | Now, DNA matched… | 现在 DNA结果也匹配了… |
[02:26] | Human hair from one of the hoodies to Wee-Bey. | 其中一件连帽衣里的头发属于Wee-Bey |
[02:29] | Freamon, he tracked a call from the pay phone near the scene, | Freamon 他追踪了 现场附近的一部公用电话 |
[02:32] | To Stringer Bell’s pager. | 呼叫的是Stringer Bell的呼机 |
[02:35] | Now, the caller was using Bey’s beeper code. | 而那个打电话的人 用的是Bey的呼叫代号 |
[02:38] | Crime lab, they lift a print… | 鉴证科 他们从电话机附近 |
[02:42] | Off a soda can near that phone, and that matches Little Man. | 一个苏打水罐头上 提取了一枚属于Little Man的指纹 |
[02:47] | You know, so, | 所以 你瞧 |
[02:49] | You know, I’m saying…. | 你瞧 我是说… |
[02:57] | Okay, hear me out. | 好吧 听我说 |
[03:00] | There’s a downside here. | 不妙的是 |
[03:04] | We don’t have the guns… | 我们没有找到枪 |
[03:06] | No prints from the scene, no witnesses. | 案发现场没有指纹 没有目击者 |
[03:11] | But worse, we’re going to be dealing with a Baltimore city jury… | 更糟的是 我们要面对Baltimore市的陪审团 |
[03:14] | And a good man is hard to find in this town. | 而想在镇上找到一个好人原本就很难 |
[03:18] | Twelve of them together, especially. | 特别是 要同时找到12个 |
[03:27] | An ID of both your shooters… | 如果把对你开枪的人都指认了… |
[03:31] | Will play a whole lot easier come trial. | 可以让官司顺利很多 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:43] | Sometimes things just got to play hard. | 有时候 我们一定要搏一搏 |
[05:35] | We got everyone on our list except C.C.O. | 我们把名单上的都抓了 除了CCO |
[05:38] | We hit his mama’s house… | 是的 我们突袭了他母亲的房子… |
[05:39] | And she says that he went up to Wabash for some court date. | 她说他去了Wasbash 为了出庭什么的 |
[05:43] | You can get on the computer and see | 你可以上电脑查查 |
[05:44] | If any of the Sheriff’s deputie can snatch him up in some courtroom. | 有没有庭警可以在哪个法庭逮住他 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:51] | No, we got Ronnie Moe. | 不 不 我们抓住了Ronnie Moe |
[05:54] | I’m looking at him go in the jail van right now. | 我现在正看着他坐进囚车里呢 |
[05:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:00] | – Fished our limit. Let’s go home. – “Sir.” | – 满载而归 我们回去吧 – “长官” |
[06:05] | – Huh? – “Let’s go home, sir.” | – 啊? – 要说”我们回去吧 长官” |
[06:08] | You’re looking at a soon-to-be-made sergeant. | 你正看着一位将被任命的警长 |
[06:10] | So what I’m saying is, when we’re around the troops… | 所以 我要说的是 我们在巡警里走动的时候 |
[06:13] | You got to get used to showing the proper respect. | 你得习惯表达你应有的尊敬 |
[06:16] | So, “Let’s go home, sir.” All right? | 所以 “我们回去吧 长官” 明白了吗? |
[06:34] | What’s the count? | 抓住了几个? |
[06:36] | So far we’ve picked up 12. | 目前为止我们抓了12个 |
[06:38] | That leaves seven on the wing. | 还有7个在逃 |
[06:43] | Anything worthwhile? | 还有什么有价值的? |
[06:44] | Some phone numbers that match, | 一些电话号码对上了 |
[06:46] | Scraps of nicknames, not much else. | 一些绰号也是 其他没什么了 |
[06:48] | We need something now. | 我们现在需要点突破 |
[06:49] | They’ll shut us down unless we come up | 除非我们马上拿出点新的线索 |
[06:51] | With something fresh to run with right now. | 否则他们会立即解散我们 |
[06:53] | The wires are dead. | 监听线已经断了 |
[06:55] | The bug in the club is useless. | 在俱乐部装的窃听器也没了用 |
[06:56] | They’re moving out of there even as we got up on them. | 我们去抓人的时候 他们就已经转移了 |
[06:58] | – To where? – No clue. | – 去了哪里? – 不知道 |
[07:01] | But they’re going to have to set up again. | 但是他们肯定会东山再起 |
[07:03] | Either Barksdale moves to reset his distribution or he gives up the towers. | 要么Barksdale重建分销网 要么就放弃高楼区 |
[07:07] | – If not Avon, then Stringer. – And why not Avon? | – 就算没有Avon 还有Stringer – 为什么不是Avon? |
[07:10] | With no priors, he’s out two hours after the bail review. | 因为没有前科 他两小时前就被保释了 |
[07:13] | What we put on Barksdale barely makes him break stride. | 我们对Barksdale的指控 很难真动得了他 |
[07:16] | Okay, so we get a hint of where they’re setting back up. | 好吧 那么我们预感他们会东山再起 |
[07:19] | We ask the State’s Attorney for a new bug… | 我们向检察官提出新的窃听行动… |
[07:21] | Maybe even a wire if we get onto a phone. | 如果能确定电话 也许再实施一次监听 |
[07:23] | Not while the deputy breathes air. | 除非副局翘了 这才有可能 |
[07:24] | We’ll be reassigned before you finish typing up your affidavit. | 在你打完你的宣誓书前 我们就都被调走了 |
[07:27] | How about the feds? | 那联邦调查局呢? |
[07:29] | You think the Deputy’s going to let you take this mess federal? | 你觉得副局会让你把这个娄子 捅到联邦调查局去吗? |
[07:32] | Why does the Deputy need to know? | 为什么要让副局知道呢? |
[07:37] | McNulty, you are a piece of work. | McNulty 你真是个人才 |
[07:41] | McNulty McNulty. | |
[07:45] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[07:49] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[07:53] | No fucking shit. | 它妈的不会吧 |
[07:56] | It’s Rhonda Pearlman. | 是Rhonda Pearlman |
[07:58] | She just got a call from an assistant public defender in North Jersey… | 她刚接到来自新泽西北部 一个公共辩护律师助理的电话 |
[08:01] | Who claims to represent a man by the name of D’Angelo Barksdale. | 声称为一个叫 D’Angelo Barksdale的人辩护 |
[08:05] | Meet me in Homicide. Bring a tape recorder. | 凶杀科见 带上录音机 |
[08:08] | No drug lawyers? No Levy? | 没有毒贩的律师? Levy没出现? |
[08:12] | Case got some legs on her, don’t she? | 案子自己”长脚了” 不是吗? |
[08:14] | Don’t she? | 不是吗? |
[08:16] | Quarter of a million dollars bail. You believe that shit? | 25万的保释金 他妈的你相信吗 |
[08:19] | It hurts to even show that kind of money. | 光是把这么多钱掏出来 都让人肉疼 |
[08:21] | Where Levy at? He ain’t at the club, is he? | Levy在哪儿? 他没在俱乐部 是吧? |
[08:23] | I don’t know. No, club’s out. We can’t talk there no more. | 我不知道 不 俱乐部暴露了 我们不能在那儿谈事了 |
[08:28] | Come on, man, let’s get out of here. | 好了 伙计 让我们离开这里 |
[08:29] | What’s up, baby? | 怎么样 哥们 |
[08:35] | So, this is it? | 那就这样了? |
[08:37] | Look, before you go anyplace else, before you talk anyplace else… | 瞧 在你去任何地方 在任何地方谈话之前… |
[08:40] | We got to think this through. | 我们得好好想一想 |
[08:43] | We’re up to almost 20 arrests at last count. | 最新情况 我们有接近20个人被捕 |
[08:46] | And if you look at the probable cause, they all read just like yours: | 如果看一下那些逮捕理由 都和你的很像 |
[08:49] | Information from a confidential source. | 来自一条秘密的线报 |
[08:51] | Don’t this seem way too much for one snitch? | 一个告密能搞得这样天翻地覆? |
[08:54] | I agree. My gut tells me a wire. | 我同意 我直觉是有人在监听 |
[08:57] | Either a phone or two, | 要么是一两部电话 |
[09:00] | Or maybe something in a room somewhere. | 也许是在房子的某个角落安装了什么 |
[09:02] | Talked to your nephew on the phone about the Jersey thing? | 你有在电话上和你的侄子 说过新泽西的事吗? |
[09:05] | No. Of course not, man. No phones. | 不 当然没有了 绝不在电话里说 |
[09:07] | When I talk to him, I talk to him face-to-face, | 我告诉他的时候 是面对面地谈的 |
[09:09] | In my office, in the back of the club. | 在俱乐部后面 我的办公室里 |
[09:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:13] | It’s good you moved out of there. | 你们搬出那里是明智的 |
[09:15] | I don’t know, man. I mean, if they got a mike up in there… | 我不知道 伙计 如果他们在那里搞了个麦克风… |
[09:17] | They got you and me saying all kind of shit. | 他们就听去了所有 我跟你之间说过的事 |
[09:20] | That reminds me. | 这个让我想起来了 |
[09:23] | He said he’d be in tonight. | 他说他今晚在 |
[09:25] | Thing is, they take you and leave me? | 事实是 他们抓了你 却没有动我? |
[09:28] | That’s what’s fucking me up, too, man. | 是啊 我也它妈的搞不懂了 伙计 |
[09:29] | Look, we’ll know soon enough, as soon as I start pressing for discovery. | 瞧 我们很快会知道 只要我开始进行调查 |
[09:33] | What do you want to do about the people they locked up? | 同时 你想怎么处理那些被关起来的人? |
[09:36] | We got to pull them. | 我们得把他们弄出来 |
[09:37] | That’s showing a lot of money. | 那得花一大笔钱 |
[09:39] | If we don’t, we run the risk of making them enemies. | 否则 我们就得冒着倒戈的风险 |
[09:42] | Speaking of which, where are you with your nephew? | 说到这个 你和你的侄子怎么了? |
[09:45] | Is he going to see the light or what? | 他到底有没有醒悟? |
[09:46] | Let me tell you something, man. He family, all right? | 让我告诉你 哥们 他是自己人 明白吗 |
[09:49] | He not going to buck. | 他不会乱说的 |
[09:51] | A day or two in the New Jersey bullpen, he gonna be crying… | 在新泽西的牢里呆个一两天 他就会哭爹喊娘… |
[09:53] | Waiting for bail money like the rest of them. | 等着他的保释金 像我们其他人一样 |
[09:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | So, let’s run the money through the families, that’ll hide it some. | 那么 我们从亲戚那调遣这笔钱 可以隐蔽点 |
[10:02] | – And don’t use the same bondsman. – All right. | – 不要让同一个做担保 – 好的 |
[10:04] | Look, gentlemen, I know it’s early… | 瞧 伙计们 我知道说这个有点早… |
[10:06] | I want you to start thinking about who was charged… | 不过我希望你们能开始考虑让谁顶罪… |
[10:08] | And what kind of time they can do. | 他们愿意坐多久的牢 |
[10:11] | One of the ways to limit your exposure is what’s called a structured plea. | 有一种让你减少暴露的方法 称作结构式抗辩 |
[10:15] | That means that you’re going to have to deliver your people… | 那意味着 你现在一定要把你的人 |
[10:17] | All of them, down to a man. | 全部手下 都放到一个人名下 |
[10:20] | I saw your girl today, for the idents. | 我今天见到了你的姑娘 为了做指认 |
[10:25] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样? |
[10:26] | Okay, I guess. | 还好吧 我猜 |
[10:29] | She’s out of the ICU. | 她已经离开了重症看护室 |
[10:31] | Moving slow, but moving, you know? | 虽然恢复得慢 但在康复中 |
[10:35] | Jimmy, you ain’t been to see her? | Jimmy 你还没有去看过她吧? |
[10:37] | No. I couldn’t go in. | 没有 我没法走进去 |
[10:40] | This ain’t about you, right? | 看她不是为了你自己 懂吗? |
[10:43] | I get back from Jersey, I will. | 从新泽西回来我就去 |
[10:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:52] | You know, Cole and me, we showed her the spreads. | 你瞧 Cole和我 给她看了疑犯照片 |
[10:55] | Picked out Little Man, no problem. Wouldn’t go for Wee-Bey. | 她指认了Little Man 这个不在话下 但是没有Wee-Bey |
[10:59] | So, I tried the fat finger. | 于是 我试着敲敲指头 |
[11:01] | Damn near down on my knees begging her to make this play easier in court. | 差点跪下求她 让我们的官司能打得顺利点 |
[11:03] | You know what she said? | 你猜她说了什么 |
[11:06] | “Sometimes things got to play hard.” | “有时候 我们一定要搏一搏” |
[11:11] | Real police. | 真警察 |
[11:12] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[11:23] | – What the fuck did you do to her? – I don’t know. | – 你它妈的对她干了什么? – 我不知道 |
[11:27] | You two in the same car | 你们两个可是要同乘一辆车 |
[11:29] | Going to make for a long-ass drive to Jersey. | 千里迢迢的到新泽西去 |
[11:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:11] | Damn, man, it’s just too still in here. | 该死的 哥们 这里太”死”了 |
[12:29] | You know what? We can– | 你知道吗 我们可以… |
[12:36] | This place will be fine. | 这个地方不错 |
[12:38] | All we really got to do is put a little safe in here someplace… | 我们唯一要做的 是在这里安个保险箱… |
[12:41] | And let them know the count comes here from now on. | 让他们知道从今以后把钱往这儿送 |
[12:44] | Period. | 这段时间 |
[12:46] | Damn, boy, when y’all change up, y’all– | 该死的 小子们 你们都改头换面 你们都… |
[12:51] | Y’all that paranoid? | 你们现在那么疑神疑鬼? |
[12:53] | You ain’t even been up in there before. | 你从前根本没来过这儿啊 |
[12:55] | I’m telling you, sis, this shit is different. | 告诉你吧 老姐 现在不同了 |
[12:57] | We are not going to talk about nothing indoors. | 现在我们不在屋里谈任何事了 |
[12:59] | It’s a new day. | 这是新的开始 |
[13:01] | Thing is, man, we got to get back on our feet. | 现在 伙计们 我们要重新站起来 |
[13:03] | You know, I mean, the longer we hold off… | 你们瞧 我是说 我们越是东躲西藏 |
[13:05] | The harder it’s going to be to maintain the towers. | 维持高楼那片的生意就越难 |
[13:07] | You want to get it back up, | 你想东山再起 |
[13:09] | You lean to me and String here. | 我和String会全力帮你 |
[13:11] | – No, I ain’t down yet. – You need to step back. | – 不 我还没有完蛋 – 你得避避风头 |
[13:13] | She’s right, bro. You can’t take a second chance here. | 她说得没错 兄弟 你不能在这儿再冒一次险 |
[13:16] | You know what I’m saying? Until you fixed, | 你懂我的意思吗? 在你脱罪之前 |
[13:18] | Sis going to handle that money… | 你姐会帮你打理钱财 |
[13:20] | I’m going to handle the products. | 我会帮你打理货物 |
[13:22] | – We’re here for you. – All right. | – 我们一起帮你 – 好吧 |
[13:25] | But you tell Roberto, he got to make it a serious smoker. | 但是你去告诉Roberto 让他把东西搞得纯点 |
[13:28] | I want them motherfucking fiends in the projects…. | 我要公房区那些该死的瘾君子们 |
[13:30] | I want them dropping like flies. You feel me? | 个个像闻着腥味的苍蝇 你懂吗 |
[13:33] | You send out the word, you let them know we ain’t dead yet. | 你去告诉他们 让他们知道我们还没完蛋呢 |
[13:38] | – What about my nephew? – Don’t fret. | – 我的侄子怎么样? – 别操心 |
[13:41] | Give me a chance to get with Roberto, | 让我和Roberto谈谈 |
[13:43] | And I’ll get up to Dee. | 然后我去找Dee |
[13:45] | Do what needs doing. | 做该做的 |
[13:47] | Tell him I’m sorry for putting him out there like that. | 告诉他 让他那样受罪我很对不住 |
[13:51] | And that I’m going to make it up to him. | 还有 以后我会补偿他的 |
[13:54] | You going to make it up. | 你是应该补偿他 |
[13:56] | Most def. | 一定要的 |
[14:04] | But again, I want to make it clear that all of this cooperation | 但是再一次 我要重申 这次的所有合作 |
[14:07] | Is contingent on a commitment that my client finds acceptable. | 都是基于我的委托人认同的开释条件 |
[14:11] | Failing that… | 否则… |
[14:12] | Everything said in here, stays in here. | 这里说的一切不得公开 |
[14:15] | – Damn straight. – I’m sure a proffer in Maryland | – 同意 – 我相信戴罪立功在Maryland |
[14:17] | Plays much the same in Jersey, counselor. | 和在Jersey受到的待遇相同 律师 |
[14:19] | And I do agree that with regard to matters involving drug trafficking, | 而且我也同意 在这宗走私毒品案中 |
[14:23] | Your client has been helpful. | 你的委托人非常配合 |
[14:25] | He’s indicated a willingness to testify that he was a lieutenant… | 他表示自愿作证 自己是一个中层头目… |
[14:29] | In Avon Barksdale’s drug distribution organization… | 在Avon Barksdale的贩毒组织里… |
[14:31] | Sold large quantities of drugs for his uncle. | 为他舅舅贩卖了大量毒品 |
[14:35] | Delivered money, attended organizational meetings, and… | 参与运钞 参加贩毒组织的会晤 而且… |
[14:38] | On one occasion made a trip to New York on the behest of his uncle. | 在此次毒品走私中 代表他的舅舅前往纽约 |
[14:41] | All of which corroborates much of what we already know. | 所有这些都和我们已经掌握的事实相符 |
[14:46] | What else is there? | 那还有什么? |
[14:48] | The murders. | 谋杀案 |
[14:50] | Man, why do you keep on that? | 伙计 为什么你盯着这个不放 |
[14:53] | I already told you… | 我已经告诉你… |
[14:54] | I don’t know nothing about that witness being killed. | 那个证人被杀的事我毫不知情 |
[14:57] | Which witness? | 哪个证人? |
[15:00] | Remember her? | 记得她吗? |
[15:02] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[15:05] | They did her? | 他们做了她? |
[15:06] | Yeah, about the same time they did the boy. | 是啊 跟做了这小子的时间差不多 |
[15:18] | All of them bodies. | 都成了孤魂野鬼 |
[15:24] | They covering up, man. | 他们在灭口 伙计 |
[15:25] | Yeah, that’s what we think. No loose ends. | 是的 我们也是这么想的 不能有任何破绽 |
[15:28] | I can understand the guard. | 这个保安我理解 |
[15:30] | She got paid, so she had to go. | 她收了钱 所以得消失 |
[15:33] | Orlando, he knew too much, got to snitching, so he had to go. | Orlando 他知道得太多 会告密 所以也得做了他 |
[15:38] | But then there’s the kid… | 但是 这孩子… |
[15:41] | Wallace Wallace. | |
[15:44] | But I need to go past Argyle Street tonight. | 但是今晚我得去Argyle街 |
[15:46] | – Check in with Wallace. – Wallace? | – 去看看Wallace – Wallace? |
[15:48] | He off the hook since we helped the tower crew get that stick-up boy. | 自从我们帮高楼里的人 找到那个抢劫的小子 他就不混了 |
[15:52] | I’m telling you, man, Wallace is bugging. | 我告诉你 Wallace吓死了 |
[15:54] | Don’t hardly even come out of that room no more. | 现在几乎连大门都不敢出了 |
[15:56] | Now, why he be like that? | 为什么他会那样 |
[15:58] | I’m thinking he might be getting high. | 我想他可能是染上毒瘾了 |
[15:59] | – Wallace? – The boy’s scaring me with his shit. | – Wallace? – 这小子有点让我担心 |
[16:02] | – All right, holler at me later. – That’ll work. | – 好吧 待会儿再聊 – 好的 |
[16:07] | You got that shit on tape? | 你们全录下了? |
[16:14] | God! | 上帝 |
[16:15] | His name is Brandon Wright. | 他的名字是Brandon Wright |
[16:18] | Burned him, broke fingers, gouged an eye out, all kinds of fun. | 炮烙 断指 挖眼 所有的酷刑都用了 |
[16:22] | Wallace was the one who saw. | 是Wallace发现的他 |
[16:27] | He saw the boy. | 他看到了这小子 |
[16:29] | But he really didn’t think about what they’d do. | 但是他真的不知道他们会做什么 |
[16:32] | You must have known. | 你肯定知道 |
[16:33] | You were standing there by that pay phone. | 你就站在那个公用电话旁边 |
[16:35] | You knew. | 你心里清楚 |
[16:36] | What was I going to do? | 那我能做什么 |
[16:39] | I don’t call String, word get back uptown, | 如果我不告诉String 话传到上头 |
[16:41] | What’s going to happen then? | 到时会怎么样? |
[16:43] | So, you told Wallace to wait, | 所以 你让Wallace等着 |
[16:45] | Then you called Stringer and Stringer, | 然后你打电话给Stringer 而Stringer |
[16:47] | He gathered the troops. | 他召集了人马 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:50] | And down at the Greek’s, | 到了Greek店那儿 |
[16:52] | They got Wallace to point the finger, right? | 他们让Wallace指认 对吧? |
[16:53] | Then they went in like cops with handcuffs, | 然后他们带着手铐 装成警察进去 |
[16:55] | So they could take their time on Brandon. | 那样就可以慢慢对付Brandon了 |
[16:58] | They dropped the body where we’d see it. | 他们在我们能看到的地方 丢下了尸体 |
[17:02] | “Send a message to the ‘jects,” they said. | “杀鸡儆猴” 他们说 |
[17:05] | Wallace… Wallace… | |
[17:07] | He couldn’t handle that. | 他受不了了 |
[17:09] | After seeing that, he wanted to get out… | 看到那个之后 他想退出… |
[17:13] | Go back to school. | 回到学校 |
[17:16] | We even joked about it, him being 16 and all… | 我们甚至拿它开玩笑 他都16了 还… |
[17:20] | Needing to go start back over again as a freshman. | 得像个菜鸟一样 回去从头上初中 |
[17:24] | About a week ago, my uncle and String, they called me down to the club. | 一个星期前 我的舅舅和String 他们把我叫到俱乐部里 |
[17:28] | Stringer, he’s all worried about Wallace, and I told him. | Stringer 他很担心Wallace 我告诉他 |
[17:31] | I said, “Wallace ain’t no snitch.” | 我告诉他 “Wallace不会告密” |
[17:34] | Plus, he’s out the fucking game. | 何况 他妈的他已经不干了 |
[17:38] | I told him that. | 我告诉他了 |
[17:40] | But I needed to do more. | 但是其实我得再做点什么 |
[17:43] | I should’ve done more… | 我本应再做点什么… |
[17:47] | But I didn’t, and, fuck, that’s on me. | 但是我没有 该死的 是我害的 |
[17:52] | Any idea who they sent at Wallace? | 能想到是谁杀的Wallace吗? |
[17:57] | Come on, Dee, wild guess. | 得了 Dee 好好想想 |
[18:00] | Man, I don’t know, could’ve been anybody. | 伙计 我真不知道 可能是任何人 |
[18:03] | You know, shooters come cheap. | 你瞧 杀手很便宜 |
[18:05] | I don’t think so. Not in the Pit. | 我不这么想 尤其是在平房区 |
[18:07] | Not in his crib. | 在他的窝里 |
[18:09] | I counted seven beds when I was up there. | 在那我数到了七张床 |
[18:11] | Where were the young’uns? | 那些小孩去哪儿了? |
[18:13] | Look, if I knew, I would tell you. | 瞧 如果我知道 我会告诉你们 |
[18:16] | All right? I swear to God, I would tell you. | 好吧? 我对天发誓 我会告诉你们的 |
[18:22] | They’ve charged with Orlando and the undercover cop… | 他们杀害了Orlando 弄伤了一名卧底警探 |
[18:25] | But we’re still hunting. | 我们还在追捕中 |
[18:31] | Him, he in Philly. | 他…他在费城 |
[18:35] | – How you know? – I know ’cause I dropped him there. | – 你怎么知道? – 我知道是因为我送他去的那儿 |
[18:38] | Where? | 哪里? |
[18:39] | I don’t know, a corner, North end, I don’t know where he be staying. | 我不知道 一个角落 最北边 我不知道他现在住哪儿 |
[18:42] | Did Wee-Bey say anything to you about the shootings? | Wee-Bey有没有跟你说过 任何开枪杀人的事? |
[18:45] | We don’t talk shop in the car. It’s a rule we got. | 我们不在车里说事 这是规矩 |
[18:51] | So, is that it? | 那么 就这样? |
[18:54] | Your client must realize that any agreement… | 你的委托人必须清楚任何协议 |
[18:57] | Is dependent on his full cooperation. | 都是基于他的完全合作 |
[19:00] | There ain’t nothing else. | 没别的了 |
[19:11] | Deidre Deidre. | |
[19:17] | Tap, tap, tap. | 砰 砰 砰 |
[19:25] | She was one of my uncle’s girls. | 她是我舅舅的马子之一 |
[19:26] | But we got people who put you with her the night she’s killed. | 但是我们有个证人 把你和她的死联系在一起 |
[19:29] | Yeah, I didn’t know that he was going to do her. | 是的 我不知道他是要去做了她 |
[19:32] | I swear. They played me. | 我发誓 他们耍了我 |
[19:35] | How so? | 怎么耍的? |
[19:40] | My uncle gave me an eight-ball of coke. | 我舅舅给我一包3.5克的粉(小包装 八分之一盎司) |
[19:43] | Told me to take it over there to her. | 让我送去她那儿给她 |
[19:46] | I was surprised, ’cause, you know, I thought he dumped her. | 我很惊讶 因为我以为他已经甩了她 |
[19:49] | But he said, no, it wasn’t like that no more. | 但是他否认了 说不是那回事 |
[19:52] | So, he had Wee-Bey take me over there. | 于是 他让Wee-Bey送我去那儿 |
[19:54] | You know, I walked up, knocked on the door, she came to the door, | 你瞧 我到了那 敲门之后 她走过来应门 |
[19:58] | All naked and shit, with this little-ass robe on. | 身上光光的 就披了这件破睡衣 |
[20:00] | So, she’s your uncle’s girl, but she comes to the door for you naked? | 那么 她是你舅舅的马子 却光着身子来开你的门? |
[20:04] | She used to do that shit with me all the time, man. | 她之前一直这样戏弄对我 伙计 |
[20:06] | Teasing. You know how girls do. | 挑逗 你知道姑娘们怎么做的 |
[20:09] | Maybe you don’t. | 也许你不知道 |
[20:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:14] | Anyway, I’m like, | 反正 我说 |
[20:16] | “Ain’t you going to let me come in?” She says “No,” | “你不打算让我进屋吗?” 她说”不” |
[20:18] | Because she got to get ready for my uncle to come by later. | 因为她得准备迎接 待会儿上门的我的舅舅 |
[20:22] | So, I give her the coke. | 所以 我把粉给了她 |
[20:24] | She laughs about how she’s going to put that shit on ice, for later on. | 她大笑着要把这玩意儿”冻起来” 等会儿享用 |
[20:29] | Refrigerate it. | 放进冰箱 |
[20:32] | I don’t know shit about no refrigerator. | 我不知道什么冰箱不冰箱的 |
[20:33] | Like I said, I didn’t go in. | 我说过了 我没进去 |
[20:36] | I turned around, started walking back to the truck… | 我转过身 向车子走去… |
[20:38] | And I heard this shot. | 然后听到了枪声 |
[20:40] | Wee-Bey, he come running back with this big-ass .45 he liked to use so much. | Wee-Bey 他转身过来 手上拿着他一直喜欢使的点45的大家伙 |
[20:44] | Tells me how he was tapping on the window, real soft. | 告诉我说他怎么轻轻敲的窗户 |
[20:47] | How with the lights on, she had to walk all the way up… | 里面的灯亮着 她不得不走过去… |
[20:49] | Because she couldn’t see what was on the outside. | 因为她看不到外面的情况 |
[20:53] | And when she gets up to the window and looks out…. | 然后等她走到那里 看向窗外 |
[21:04] | You did good, D’Angelo. | 你做得很好 D’Angelo |
[21:06] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 确实 |
[21:23] | Y’all don’t understand, man. | 你们都不明白 伙计 |
[21:26] | Y’all don’t get it. | 你们都不明白 |
[21:29] | You grow up in this shit. | 你在这环境里长大 |
[21:33] | My grandfather was Butch Stamford. | 我祖父是Butch Stamford |
[21:37] | You know who Butch Stamford was in this town? | 你们知道这个Butch Stamford是谁吗? |
[21:42] | All my people, man, | 我的所有家人 |
[21:43] | My father, my uncles, my cousins… | 我父亲 我舅舅 我的兄弟姐妹… |
[21:47] | It’s just what we do. | 我们都是干这行的 |
[21:52] | You just live with this shit… | 你只能忍受着这一切 |
[21:56] | Until you can’t breathe no more. | 直到你感到喘不过气来 |
[22:00] | I swear to God, | 我对天发誓… |
[22:02] | I was courtside for eight months… | 我在拘留所呆了八个月… |
[22:06] | And I was freer in jail | 在牢里我更自由 |
[22:08] | Than I was at home. | 比我在家里的时候 |
[22:12] | What are you looking for? | 你有什么打算? |
[22:16] | I want it to go away. | 我想要脱身 |
[22:18] | – I can’t– – I want what Wallace wanted. | – 我不能… – 我想要Wallace想要过的 |
[22:22] | I want to start over. | 我想重新开始 |
[22:24] | That’s what I want. I don’t care where. | 这是我想要的 我不在乎在哪儿 |
[22:27] | Anywhere. I don’t give a fuck. | 随便哪里 我不在乎 |
[22:29] | I just want to go somewhere where I can breathe like regular folk. | 我只想去一个地方 能让我像个正常人一样活着 |
[22:35] | You give me that… | 你们要是能满足我… |
[22:39] | And I’ll give you them. | 我就给你们他们 |
[22:46] | No, that’s great. Really great. | 不 很棒 真的很棒 |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:54] | That’s our move. | 我们就这么做 |
[23:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:12] | We broke it open tonight. Wide open. | 今天有了大进展 很大的进展 |
[23:15] | I’m bringing this case in big. | 我会把这案子做得轰轰烈烈 |
[23:22] | So, this squares things with Burrell, right? | 那算是报了Burrell的一箭之仇 是吗? |
[23:29] | To hell with the man. | 祝他早日升天 |
[23:30] | But I think we might have enough to reach out to the feds… | 但是我觉得我们掌握的资料 足够找上联邦调查局 |
[23:33] | Try to run this thing through them. | 试试看和他们的合作 |
[23:35] | Cedric Cedric. | |
[23:36] | He knows about the money, Marla. | 他知道钱的事 Marla |
[23:39] | He’s known for a long while. | 他很早之前就知道了 |
[23:41] | Fact is, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s why he picked me for this case. | 事实上 这样我就不奇怪 他会选我办这件案子了 |
[23:46] | What does he… | 他有没有… |
[23:48] | – What are you going to– – He’s got me if he wants me. | – 你打算… – 如果他想动我 他早就动手了 |
[23:51] | Thing is, I don’t think he wants me. | 事实上 我觉得他不想动我 |
[23:53] | Too much at stake. | 风险太大 |
[23:56] | Too much mess. | 乱子太多 |
[24:03] | Kind of like this case. | 就像这案子 |
[24:08] | I have to admit it, Jimmy, this is a great case. | 我得承认 Jimmy 这是宗大案子 |
[24:12] | Not just because of Greggs, because it goes to that and answers that… | 不只是因为Greggs 不只是因为它牵涉到的方方面面 |
[24:15] | But because of how deep it goes. | 而是因为它可以挖得那么深 |
[24:19] | I mean, the murders, the money– | 我是说 谋杀 金钱… |
[24:21] | Jesus, I feel like I’ve been drunk ever since that kid started talking to us. | 老天爷 从那个小子开口说话起 我就觉得自己像喝醉了一样 |
[24:25] | You okay to drive? | 你还能开车吧? |
[24:27] | I can drop you home. You can pick up your car tomorrow. | 我可以送你回家 明天你再来取车 |
[24:30] | No, I’m good. I’m great, this was fucking great! | 不 我很好 我好极了 这他妈的爽极了 |
[24:36] | You want to try to go federal with this? | 你想让联邦调查局介入? |
[24:38] | I am up for it. I get cross-designated as an AUSA, | 我一定加入 我同时也是任助理美国检察官 |
[24:40] | And we can really run with it, you know? | 我们可以大干一场 你知道吧 |
[24:46] | Career fucking case. | 可以写进职业生涯的大案子 |
[24:54] | Anyway…. | 反正… |
[25:02] | Ronnie, the thing at… | Ronnie 发生在… |
[25:07] | Levy’s the other day, I was…. | 去Levy那的那天 我有点… |
[25:09] | I was– | 我有点… |
[25:19] | Jesus, Ronnie, not here. What are you doing? | 天啊 Ronnie 不能在这儿 你在干嘛 |
[25:23] | Like you never did it in the headquarters garage before? | 说得你好像从没在总部的 停车库里干过似的 |
[25:44] | Jesus, Mary and Joseph. | 圣父 圣母 圣子啊 |
[25:46] | Look what just walked in without a fucking escort. | 看看谁大摇大摆自己冲进来了 |
[25:49] | Downtown Roy Brown, the living legend… | 城里的Roy Brown 活着的传奇… |
[25:53] | In his own mind. | 在他自己的脑子里 |
[25:56] | Uptown Lester Freamon. | 城外的Lester Freamon |
[25:59] | Fuck me, how long’s it been? | 我操 有多久了? |
[26:01] | Your retirement party, wasn’t it? | 你的退休派对 对吧? |
[26:03] | And this is retirement? | 这就是退休吗 |
[26:05] | Yeah. Nice fucking digs? | 是啊 多漂亮的地方 |
[26:07] | I asked my supervisor when I’ll see a little sunlight. | 我问过我的领导 什么时候能给我点阳光 |
[26:10] | Runt cocksucker says, “When your unit turns a profit.” | 狗娘养的矮冬瓜说 “等你的小组能赚钱了” |
[26:14] | But enough of my joy. | 但是我已经满足了 |
[26:17] | What do you guys need? | 你们需要什么? |
[26:19] | We need a trap and trace, but not in Maryland. | 我们需要一份通信记录 但不是在Maryland |
[26:23] | Pennsylvania, Philly. | 宾夕法尼亚 费城 |
[26:26] | You got to go through them. | 那你得去找他们 |
[26:27] | We try that, we lose a week, they tell us it can’t be done… | 我们试过了 浪费了一个星期 结果告诉我们不行 |
[26:29] | Then another week to okay our subpoena. | 接着又得花一个星期去搞传票 |
[26:32] | It’s a little more complicated than just a straight-up trace. | 这比单纯的追踪要复杂一点 |
[26:35] | We actually need a list of phones in Philly | 我们需要一张费城的电话清单 |
[26:37] | That called this number in the past week. | 只要在过去的星期里打过这个电话 |
[26:40] | What’s the number? | 这是谁的号码? |
[26:42] | Drug lawyer, downtown office. | 毒贩的律师 城里办公室(Levy的办公室)的电话 |
[26:44] | Thought Billing would be the place to look. | 觉得应该来开账单(电话公司)的地方查 |
[26:47] | If we can do it, and I’m not saying we can… | 如果我们可以 我没有说可以哦 |
[26:51] | It’s going to be a fucking week, maybe two. | 也要它妈的一个星期 也许是两周 |
[26:56] | Thanks, Roy. | 谢谢 Roy |
[26:57] | Lester, isn’t this supposed to be the time… | Lester 难道你不该接下去说 |
[27:00] | You tell me how all-fired fucking important this is? | 这玩意儿它妈的有多重要吗 |
[27:09] | The Philly number | 这个费城的电话 |
[27:11] | Gives us the mope who shot that female undercover. | 能帮我们抓住开枪 打了一名女卧底警员的混蛋 |
[27:20] | I’m telling you, Fitz, it’s the perfect case. | 我告诉你 Fitz 这是宗完美的案子 |
[27:22] | – You’ll love it. – It sounds great. | – 你会喜欢的 – 听上去不错 |
[27:25] | But like I said, Jimmy, we’re not fishing for drug cases anymore. | 但是正如我说过的 我们不再搞什么毒品案了 |
[27:29] | Try DEA. | 试试药管局吧 |
[27:30] | No, that field office is too close to our CID. | 不 他们的办公室 离我们重案组的太近了 |
[27:33] | We go there, our bosses know it before a meeting is scheduled. | 我们要是过去 我们的头儿能在定下会议前就知道 |
[27:35] | Your bosses don’t know you’re doing this? | 你们的头儿不知道你们在搞这个? |
[27:41] | Who’ll be coming? | 那么谁会来? |
[27:42] | Me, a detective name of Freamon, and Daniels. | 我 一个叫Freamon的警探 还有Daniels |
[27:46] | I can speak for Daniels, brother. | 我可以为Daniels担保 哥们 |
[27:48] | He’s played this thing out with real heart. | 这案子他是全力以赴的 |
[27:51] | Come on, set something up. | 拜托 给我们安排一下吧 |
[27:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:08] | Could I get 10 copies? | 能给我复印10份吗 |
[28:10] | – 10 copies? – 10, right. | – 10份? – 10份 是的 |
[28:23] | No problems? | 没问题吧 |
[28:25] | No. | 没 |
[28:27] | No? | 没? |
[28:35] | All right, man, I’ll get at you. | 好的 先生 欢迎再光临 |
[28:45] | You locked that door, right? | 你把门锁了 是吧? |
[28:47] | Yeah? All right, so listen. | 嗯 好了 听好了 |
[28:49] | It’s not street-ready, all right? | 这玩意儿还不能马上卖 明白吗? |
[28:51] | So, everybody got to work on their own cut and vial up. | 所以 大家要自己管好自己那份 要分装 |
[28:54] | Now, listen to me, tell them to get this straight. | 现在 听我说 让他们搞清楚了 |
[28:58] | Three parts of this, all right? | 三份这个 明白吗? |
[29:01] | To one of raw, all right? | 一份原料 明白吗? |
[29:03] | And that’s how we gonna do until we get the new stash. | 在找到新的作坊之前 我们就这么干 |
[29:06] | And I want you to put the word out there | 还有 我要你把话放出去 |
[29:08] | That we’re back up. | 我们回来了 |
[29:10] | Understand me? | 明白吗? |
[29:11] | We’re back up. | 我们回来了 |
[29:13] | It’s a good target. | 不错的目标 |
[29:15] | You guys have a pretty good case here. | 你们有一桩厉害的案子 |
[29:17] | Look at the violence alone. | 单单看里面的暴力犯罪 |
[29:18] | There’s at least a dozen murders, including state’s witnesses. | 起码有十几桩谋杀案 包括一名出庭证人 |
[29:22] | If you can help us squeeze the Barksdale kid | 如果你能帮我们把这个Barksdale的侄子 |
[29:24] | Into a witness protection program we can run wild with this thing. | 弄进证人保护计划 我们可以大干一场 |
[29:27] | No suppliers though. | 但是没有供货商 |
[29:30] | We’re still looking for a way into that. | 我们还在继续深入调查 |
[29:32] | There was nothing on the wire that took us toward New York. | 监听线上还没有 能和纽约联系在一起的线索 |
[29:35] | The trouble is, | 问题是 |
[29:37] | We have these post-9l1 protocols. | 我们有个后911时期的纲领 |
[29:39] | We can’t pick up any new narcotics work… | 我们不能立新的缉毒案 |
[29:42] | Unless it goes to priority organized-crime targets. | 除非它涉及大规模的组织犯罪 |
[29:44] | Meaning Cosa Nostra or Colombians. | 这意味着要么是意大利黑手党 或者是哥伦比亚人 |
[29:47] | Or Russians maybe. | 也许是俄国人 |
[29:49] | We don’t have any Colombians in Baltimore. | 我们在Baltimore没有什么哥伦比亚人 |
[29:50] | We don’t have any wise guys. | 我们也没有什么古惑仔 |
[29:52] | All we got is a whole lot of locals a little busy tearing the Westside apart. | 我们只有一群地头蛇 忙着把西区搞得天翻地覆 |
[29:55] | I hear you, but the Bureau-wide protocol applies. | 我明白你的话 但这是整个调查局的规定 |
[29:59] | To run with you on this, we need a recognized OC target… | 要和你们合作 我们就得有一个犯罪集团为目标 |
[30:02] | Or, even better, a connect to counterterrorism or corruption. | 或者更好是报复性恐怖主义 或者腐败 |
[30:05] | You go near stuff like that… | 你们有那样的线索… |
[30:07] | We have something we can bring to our ASAC. | 这样我们就可以向ASAC(特工助理主管)说说 |
[30:10] | What kind of corruption? | 什么样的腐败? |
[30:12] | Don’t know. What kind you got? | 不知道 你有什么? |
[30:18] | Poot, we up yet? | Poot 我们能开业了没? |
[30:20] | – Where Roc-Roc at with the shit? – Package in. | – Roc-Roc和东西在哪儿呢? – 在打包呢 |
[30:23] | Who is it? | 那是谁? |
[30:24] | – Onion and them off-brand niggers. – Onion? | – Onion和他的小瘪三 – Onion? |
[30:29] | – What the fuck they got? – Some shit they call yellow tops. | – 他们有什么烂货? – 他们管它叫”黄盖”(黄色盖子) |
[30:33] | Yellow tops? | “黄盖”? |
[30:36] | Got them yellow tops, y’all, yellow tops. | 这有黄盖 嘿 黄盖 |
[30:44] | Yellows tops. Got them yellow tops. | 黄盖 黄盖 这有黄盖 |
[30:46] | Motherfucker, what the fuck is up? | 狗娘养的 造反啊? |
[30:49] | Fuck is y’all doing? | 他妈的干什么呢?! |
[30:51] | Do what you feel. But be ready to finish what you start. | 你想咋样随意 但是后果自负 |
[30:55] | What you doing? This ain’t no open market, you know that. | 你们干嘛呢? 这又不是自由市场 你们知道的 |
[30:57] | Ain’t no market at all, nigger. You ain’t got shit to sell. | 屁个市场 小子 你们有个屁卖啊! |
[31:00] | Back that ass up for those that do. | 还是乖乖滚一边去吧 |
[31:02] | – You know what? – What? | – 你知道吗 – 什么 |
[31:04] | Fuck you. Get the fuck out of here, bitch! | 操你妈 它妈的滚回去 贱人! |
[31:11] | See, that’s why we can’t win. | 瞧 这就是我们赢不了的原因 |
[31:13] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[31:16] | They fuck up, they get beat. | 他们搞砸了 吃顿海扁 |
[31:18] | We fuck up, they give us pensions. | 我们搞砸了 去领养老金 |
[31:21] | Close it! Get the fuck out of here! | 收起来! 它妈的滚出这儿! |
[31:43] | Heard you ain’t much as an eyeball witness. | 听说你这个目击证人当得不怎么样 |
[31:47] | Bad as any civilian. | 水平和老百姓一样差劲 |
[31:50] | Guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[31:56] | Where we at? | 我们到哪儿了? |
[31:58] | With what? | 什么? |
[32:00] | With the case, fool. | 当然是案子 笨蛋 |
[32:03] | Jesus, give it a rest. | 天啊 休息一下吧 |
[32:05] | What’s on the wire? | 现在谁在监听? |
[32:11] | – Come on, man. – Wire’s dead. | – 拜托 – 那个已经断了 |
[32:15] | They changed up after we hit them with raids. | 我们突袭他们的老窝后 就全变了 |
[32:18] | Daniels didn’t tell you? | Daniels没有告诉你? |
[32:20] | Hell, no. | 该死的 没有 |
[32:22] | He only talks to me about the good shit. | 他只告诉我好的消息 |
[32:25] | About how y’all were onto my shooters and stuff. | 关于你们怎么追查我的凶手之类的 |
[32:28] | Yeah, well, we lost the wire, | 是啊 我们是没了窃听线 |
[32:31] | But the good news is D’Angelo’s flipped… | 但是好消息是 D’Angelo投诚了 |
[32:34] | And we’re talking to the feds about maybe– | 我们联系上了联邦调查局 也许可以… |
[32:36] | Fuck both y’all. | 你们都去死吧 |
[32:42] | She wants me to quit. | 她希望我退出 |
[32:47] | Says there ain’t nothing worth this. | 说没有什么值得我这样 |
[32:50] | So, I promised her I’d think about it. | 于是 我答应她会考虑一下 |
[32:55] | What do you say? | 你会说什么? |
[32:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:01] | I guess– | 我猜… |
[33:04] | You should do what you need to. | 你做你自己觉得该做的吧 |
[33:07] | But she’s right. | 但她是对的 |
[33:10] | It isn’t worth it. | 不值得 |
[33:14] | No? | 不值吗? |
[33:17] | Yeah. Probably not. | 是的 大概是吧 |
[33:27] | Anyway, what took you so long getting up in here? | 不论如何 你怎么过了那么久才来? |
[33:32] | Shit, no cards, no flowers. | 该死的 没有慰问卡片 也没有鲜花 |
[33:36] | I mean, what the fuck, Jimmy? | 我是说 你搞什么啊 Jimmy? |
[33:38] | I couldn’t, l… | 我没法…我… |
[33:41] | I felt…. | 我觉得… |
[33:45] | A case like this, it’s always you or Sydnor… | 像这样的案子 总会有像你或是Sydnor… |
[33:47] | Or some other black cop who ends up going undercover. | 或是其他黑人警察会去当卧底 |
[33:56] | I swear, if I could do it over…. | 我发誓 如果我能重新来过… |
[34:02] | If l…. | 如果我… |
[34:05] | If I could do it over… | 如果我能重新来过… |
[34:09] | You know what I’d do? | 你知道我会怎么做吗? |
[34:13] | Put more tape on that fucking gun. | 在那该死的枪上多贴几层胶带 |
[34:19] | I’m sorry, Kima. | 对不起 Kima |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:27] | Anyway, | 反正… |
[34:29] | Since I got you up in here acting like my bitch and shit… | 既然你来到这里 在我面前求饶什么的 |
[34:34] | With all your guilty-ass crying and whatnot… | 带着你悔恨的泪水 这些有的没的 |
[34:40] | Maybe you can do something for me. | 也许你能为我做点什么 |
[34:43] | She said you were doing good. | 她说你干得不错 |
[34:45] | Said she was proud of you. | 说她为你骄傲 |
[34:49] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[34:52] | Still shook. | 还是有点受惊 |
[34:55] | But she wanted you to have that… | 但是她想让你收下这个… |
[34:56] | And told me to tell you she’s sorry to be late with it. | 让我告诉你 她很抱歉送晚了 |
[35:01] | Girl got such heart, you know? | 她就是心肠好 是吧 |
[35:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:08] | This is enough for what I got going now, man. | 这些就够我用的了 伙计 |
[35:12] | You give the rest back to her. | 你把剩下的还给她 |
[35:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[35:28] | Give her my love. | 替我问她好 |
[35:30] | Right. | 行 |
[35:34] | McNulty McNulty. | |
[35:39] | Don’t tell her. | 别告诉她 |
[35:50] | – What you got, man? – Over there, man. | – 有什么 伙计? – 去那边 哥们 |
[35:52] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真它妈的见鬼了 |
[35:54] | Five guys got jumped. Not just you. | 五个家伙挤掉了我 不仅是你 |
[35:57] | Four other guys jumped me. | 还有四个家伙跑到我前面去了 |
[35:59] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[36:01] | It’s got to be all the brutality complaints… | 一定是那些野蛮执法的投诉… |
[36:03] | Which means it ain’t never gonna matter how well I do on no fucking test. | 这意味着跟我成绩的好坏 他妈的没一点关系 |
[36:07] | You don’t know that. You might make the next list, you know? | 这可说不好 也许你在下一批的名单里呢 |
[36:11] | You don’t know. | 这说不准的 |
[36:13] | Guess I ain’t leadership material. | 我猜自己不是领导的料 |
[36:15] | – Congratulations, Carv. – Thanks. | – 恭喜你 Carv – 谢谢 |
[36:20] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[36:39] | The world is on its ass. | 现在是狗屁世道 |
[36:45] | Guy called for you from the phone company. | 电话公司的人打电话找你 |
[36:47] | Says he’s got the number you wanted for a house in Philadelphia. | 说他找到了你想在费城找的电话 |
[36:50] | Beautiful, thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[36:59] | Good casework. | 案子办得漂亮 |
[37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:02] | I don’t think I’m giving anything away by telling that Arnold here | 我想就算告诉你们也不算泄密了 在座的Arnold |
[37:05] | Has had a file on Senator Davis for two and a half years. | 手上份有针对Davis参议员 取证了两年半的调查 |
[37:08] | It took us a while to see it, | 我们查了很久才有所发现 |
[37:09] | But the quid pro quo is right there in that Westside redevelopment mess. | 但是猫腻都在这儿 在这个西区重建计划里 |
[37:13] | Barksdale, or his fronts, grease enough city politicians… | Barksdale 或者是他的幌子 贿赂足够多的城里的政客 |
[37:17] | And word comes back years in advance | 把未来开发区的样子 |
[37:19] | Where the development zone’s going to be. | 从他们嘴里先打听出来 |
[37:21] | He buys up every piece of garbage real estate he can… | 然后他买下所有的垃圾地产 |
[37:24] | Flips it three or four times, exaggerating the values. | 炒卖个三四次 抬高它的价格 |
[37:26] | The city’s gonna pay him millions… | 而政府会付给他上百万… |
[37:28] | To condemn the properties for the renewal project. | 为了重建计划而收回这些地产 |
[37:30] | It’s a lot to work with, but we’re willing. | 有很多工作要做 但是我们愿意 |
[37:34] | The question is, | 问题是… |
[37:35] | Can your cooperator give us the senator… | 你们的合作人能为我们指证参议员 |
[37:37] | Or any other political figure? | 或者别的政治人物吗? |
[37:39] | The cooperator? | 合作人? |
[37:40] | D’Angelo Barksdale D’Angelo Barksdale. | |
[37:42] | What does he have for us on the money? | 在金钱犯罪上 他有什么能告诉我们的? |
[37:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[37:51] | He gives you the drugs and the violence. | 他能帮你们查毒品 查暴力犯罪 |
[37:53] | He gives you Avon Barksdale, Stringer Bell. | 他能给你们Avon Barksdale Stringer Bell |
[37:55] | And they give us the senator. | 而他们能给我们参议员 |
[37:58] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许可以 |
[37:59] | You’re talking about turning Barksdale and Bell into cooperators… | 你是说要让Barksdale和Bell成为合作者 |
[38:02] | And making the politicians the primary target? | 好让政客成为主要打击目标? |
[38:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:05] | No, fuck the politicians. It’s Barksdale and Bell. | 不 去它妈的政客 这是关于Barksdale和Bell |
[38:08] | Those guys have turned West Baltimore into a free-fire zone. | 是这些家伙让西Baltimore 变成了自由交战区 |
[38:11] | No one’s saying they walk. | 没人说他们能逍遥法外 |
[38:13] | What you are saying is that if we bring you the case… | 你们说的是 如果我们给了你们这案子 |
[38:15] | It’s your intention to let Barksdale and Bell reduce | 你们就打算给Barksdale和Bell任意地减刑 |
[38:18] | Any sentence they get through cooperation? | 只要他们愿意合作的话? |
[38:20] | Jesus Christ, are you kidding? | 我的上帝啊 你们是认真的吗? |
[38:22] | You’re seeing all this ass-backwards. | 你们都看到了这些家伙的案底 |
[38:23] | Detective, in this office we have a mandate to pursue political corruption. | 警探 我们在这里是想采取一次 针对政治贿赂案的调查 |
[38:27] | Can you believe these guys? | 你能相信这些家伙吗? |
[38:29] | – Jimmy, look. – What? | – Jimmy 瞧 – 什么 |
[38:31] | Drugs and murder don’t cut it anymore? | 毒品和杀人不再重要了? |
[38:33] | How about terrorism? | 那恐怖主义呢? |
[38:35] | These guys have dropped 14, 15 bodies. | 这些家伙已经杀了14…15个人 |
[38:37] | The witnesses, cooperators– | 那些证人 合作人… |
[38:39] | That kind of hyperbole doesn’t serve anyone, detective. | 你的这种夸大其词没有用了 警探 |
[38:52] | I think we’re going with a different direction on this. | 我想我们在此案上的意见并不一致 |
[38:55] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们的时间 |
[38:59] | West Baltimore is dying, and you empty suits… | 西Baltimore正在衰亡 而你们这些吃干饭的 |
[39:02] | Are running around trying to pin some politician’s pelt to the wall. | 却只顾上蹿下跳 忙着对一帮政客开火 |
[39:08] | Thought you was real police, brother. | 还以为你是真警察呢 兄弟 |
[39:36] | So, they got you all the way out here? | 看来 他们把你弄到了这里 |
[39:40] | I started out thinking you was in Jersey. | 我开始还以为你在新泽西 |
[39:43] | You ain’t in Jersey. | 结果 你没在新泽西 |
[39:44] | I figured they still got you down in Central Booking. | 我想他们把你关在市拘留所里了吧 |
[39:49] | But, all the way out here…. | 但是 却是在这里… |
[39:52] | Do send a message, though. | 你的意思很清楚了 |
[39:54] | Yeah, a message needs sending. | 是的 有些人该明白了 |
[39:57] | How y’all even find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[40:01] | Ain’t no one going to keep a mother from her son, right? | 没人能阻止一个母亲 找到自己的孩子 不是吗 |
[40:09] | You know, he’s always talking family. | 你瞧 他一直说家族 |
[40:14] | “Family is the heart,” he say. | “家族至上” 是他常说的 |
[40:16] | Well, I’m family… | 那么 我也是家人 |
[40:20] | Ain’t l? | 对吧? |
[40:22] | What about me for once? | 能不能把我当回事? |
[40:26] | It ain’t right. | 这不对 |
[40:28] | What’s right? | 什么才对? |
[40:33] | You like for him to step up, | 你想让他站出来 |
[40:35] | Take all the weight, and let you walk? | 背下一切 让你离开? |
[40:38] | Because he will. You know he will. | 因为他会的 你知道他会 |
[40:41] | But if he got to go away… | 但如果他进去了… |
[40:43] | That mean you got to step up and fill his shoes. | 就意味着你得站出来 替他的位置 |
[40:46] | You ready for that? | 你准备好了吗? |
[40:49] | Ma, you know I ain’t. | 妈妈 你知道我没有 |
[40:51] | I ain’t ready, and I’m never gonna be ready for this game. | 我没有准备好 我永远也不会准备好 |
[40:54] | – Dee, come on. – Look. | – Dee 拜托 – 瞧 |
[40:56] | They’re giving me a chance to walk away… | 他们给了我一个离开的机会 |
[40:59] | To start again someplace else. | 到另一个地方重新开始 |
[41:04] | And what you giving them? | 那你给了他们什么 |
[41:12] | Look…. | 瞧… |
[41:15] | He messed up, Dee, he knows it. | 他搞砸了 Dee 他清楚 |
[41:19] | Now if you want to get even with him, you can. | 现在如果你想报复他 你可以 |
[41:23] | But if you hurt him, you hurt this whole family. | 但如果你伤害了他 就是伤害了整个家族 |
[41:27] | All of us. Me and Trina and the cousins. | 我们所有人 我 Trina 还有其他兄弟 |
[41:31] | And Donette, too. And your baby. | 还有Donette 你的孩子 |
[41:34] | Your own baby boy. | 你的亲儿子 |
[41:37] | This right here is part of the game, Dee. | 这都是游戏的一部分 Dee |
[41:41] | And without the game… | 没有了这游戏… |
[41:42] | This whole family would be down in the fucking Terrace Iiving off scraps. | 整个家庭都会滚到 该死的公租房里喝西北风 |
[41:46] | Shit, we probably wouldn’t even be a family. | 该死的 那时候家都不成家了 |
[41:50] | Start over? | 重新开始? |
[41:53] | How the fuck you going to start over without your peoples? | 如果连亲人都不在了 还谈什么重新开始? |
[41:56] | Without your own child, even? | 甚至留不住自己的儿子? |
[42:02] | If you ain’t got family in this world… | 如果你在这世上没了家 |
[42:05] | What the hell you got? | 你它妈的还能有什么? |
[42:12] | This motherfucker Wee-Bey twitches, there won’t even be a trial. | 要是这个狗娘养的Wee-Bey反抗 那就省得打官司了 |
[42:18] | Detective Carver, a word? | Carver警探 说句话 |
[42:29] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[42:41] | What’s up, Lieutenant? | 什么事 警督? |
[42:45] | Anything you want to tell me? | 你有什么要对我说的吗? |
[42:51] | Been weeks now… | 已经几个星期了… |
[42:53] | The Deputy Ops knows what’s going on in this unit almost before I do. | 副局几乎每次都在我知道之前 就知道了组里发生的事 |
[42:58] | Except last week… | 除了上个星期 |
[43:00] | We run the bug up into Barksdale’s club office… | 我们在Barksdale的俱乐部里装窃听器 |
[43:04] | And Burrell, for once, he’s a step behind. | 只有这一次 Burrell没有跳出来 |
[43:08] | You see it? | 你瞧 |
[43:12] | – Maybe he– – I see it. | – 也许他… – 我都明白 |
[43:17] | I look around the office… | 我看看办公室里的人 |
[43:19] | And I see that one of my people is at the academy for in-service. | 我发现我的人里有一个去做在职培训了 |
[43:26] | Lieutenant, I swear, it wasn’t my idea. | 警督 我发誓 这不是我的主意 |
[43:29] | I’m minding my business, doing my fucking job… | 我是想做自己的本分 干好自己的活儿… |
[43:32] | When the man calls me for coffee and a Danish. | 而他打电话过来请我喝咖啡 吃点心 |
[43:34] | I mean, I never even been on the eighth floor of that fucking building. | 我是说 我它妈的还没上过 这大楼的八层呢 |
[43:38] | And there’s the Deputy fucking Ops telling me | 而这个该死的副局长告诉我 |
[43:40] | How concerned he is about the case… | 他有多关心这案子 |
[43:44] | How he needs to be informed. | 他多么需要知道进展 |
[43:48] | I mean, he’s the Deputy fucking Ops, man. | 我是说 他它妈的是个副局长 |
[44:04] | Couple weeks from now… | 几周以后… |
[44:06] | You’re gonna be in some district somewhere… | 你会调到某个辖区 |
[44:08] | With 11 or 12 uniforms looking to you for everything. | 那里会有11到12名制服警员 看着你的一举一动 |
[44:14] | And some of them are going to be good police. | 他们之中有一些会成为好警察 |
[44:17] | Some of them are going to be young and stupid. | 有一些会显得年轻而无知 |
[44:18] | A few are going to be pieces of shit. | 还有少数的一些 会变成坏蛋 |
[44:21] | But all of them will take their cue from you. | 但所有人都会拿你当榜样 |
[44:26] | You show loyalty, they learn loyalty. | 你表现出忠诚 他们会学到忠诚 |
[44:29] | You show them it’s about the work, it’ll be about the work. | 你表现出工作至上 他们会看重工作 |
[44:31] | You show them some other kind of game, | 你给他们看到其他把戏 |
[44:33] | Then that’s the game they’ll play. | 他们以后也会玩相同的把戏 |
[44:45] | I came on in the Eastern… | 我从东区来… |
[44:48] | And there was a piece-of-shit lieutenant hoping to be a captain… | 那里 有个一无是处的警督想当警监 |
[44:51] | Piece-of-shit sergeants hoping to be lieutenants. | 一些该死的混蛋警长想当警督 |
[44:53] | Pretty soon we had piece-of-shit patrolmen trying to figure the job for themselves. | 很快 一些他妈的狗屁巡警 也想给自己谋个一官半职 |
[44:57] | And some of what happens then | 那时发生的那些事情 |
[45:00] | Is hard as hell to live down. | 他妈的让人不堪回首 |
[45:15] | Comes a day you’re going to have to decide | 总有一天 你得做出决定 |
[45:17] | Whether it’s about you or about the work. | 是选自己 还是选工作 |
[45:34] | Grand jury came in Tuesday. | 大陪审团周二开庭 |
[45:36] | But you knew that, right? | 不过你已经知道了 对吧 |
[45:40] | We’re working a flight warrant today. | 今天我们在申请飞行许可(指跨境追捕) |
[45:45] | There’s a lot to do here, in-office. | 这里还有很多事要做 在办公室里 |
[45:49] | I’d be careful with that, though. | 但是我会对那玩意留个心 |
[45:51] | I understand the trigger pull used to be light. | 我明白 这玩意的扳机是有点松 |
[46:26] | Keep him down, keep him down. | 压住他 压住他 |
[46:30] | You got him? Get him up there, get him up. | 抓住他了? 让他起来 让他起来 |
[46:36] | Bunch of low-bottom bitches. | 一群不要脸的杂种 |
[46:38] | Get his wrists. | 铐住他 |
[46:39] | Y’all didn’t have to fuck with my ride. | 你们它妈的怎么可以乱动我的车 |
[46:47] | Motherfuckers got lucky. | 混蛋们走狗屎运了 |
[47:03] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[47:10] | Podunk lawyer in Denton’s giving the guards a hard time… | Denton的乡下律师让警卫不好过了 |
[47:12] | About moving D’Angelo from original jurisdiction. | 纠结把D’Angelo 从初审法院转移到那儿的问题 |
[47:16] | Put the call through. | 把电话接过来 |
[47:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:21] | Officer Mace, ASA Pearlman, | Mace警官 我是Pearlman检察官 |
[47:24] | You got a problem with the lawyer? | 你对律师有意见? |
[47:29] | Okay, put the asshole on. | 好的 让这混蛋说话 |
[47:34] | This is he. | 他来了 |
[47:45] | You do not make it easy, Jimmy. | 你没有把事情简单化 Jimmy |
[47:47] | I have to admit, I am deeply ambivalent. | 我得承认 此刻我非常矛盾 |
[47:50] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[47:52] | Sit. Sit! | 坐! 坐啊! |
[47:57] | Here. | 给您 |
[47:59] | I heard from Bunk. | 我从Bunk那听说了 |
[48:00] | Philly. Great work. | 费城 漂亮的一仗 |
[48:03] | You all did great work. | 你们都干得漂亮 |
[48:05] | And the number of clearances I’m looking at here… | 从我现在看到的破案率看… |
[48:08] | Christ, for the first time this year, | 老天 这还是今年第一次 |
[48:09] | We got the clearance rate up over 40%. | 我们的破案率超过了40% |
[48:12] | That’s on the one hand. | 这是一方面 |
[48:14] | On the other hand, I know the Deputy Ops | 另一方面 我知道副局长 |
[48:16] | Got a call from the first deputy U.S. Attorney this morning… | 今天早上接到了联邦第一副检察长的电话 |
[48:19] | Asking whether an asshole such as yourself really works for us. | 询问有没有像你这样的混蛋 真的在为我们工作 |
[48:24] | Of course, this is the first the Deputy hears his troops… | 当然 这是局长第一次听说居然有手下 |
[48:27] | Are creeping behind his back to take a case federal… | 想瞒着他把案子转给联邦调查局 |
[48:29] | When they’ve already been told the case is closed. | 可之前明明是说案子已经结了 |
[48:34] | You’re a good detective. | 你是个好警探 |
[48:36] | And I’ve got to admit you got some stones on you. | 我得承认 你身上有一股勇气 |
[48:40] | Did you actually call the first deputy an empty suit? | 你是不是真的说第一副检察长 是吃干饭的? |
[48:48] | I want to see you land okay, Jimmy. | 我希望你能有个好归宿 Jimmy |
[48:50] | So, tell me, where don’t you want to go? | 那么 告诉我 你不想去哪儿? |
[48:57] | You all know that Baltimore city jurors | 你们和我一样清楚Baltimore市的陪审员 |
[48:59] | Are capable of just about anything. | 几乎是无所不能的 |
[49:01] | Now, look, you want to sit around for months on end… | 瞧 如果你们想干坐在这几个月 |
[49:04] | Going through a bunch of half-heard half-said telephone conversations… | 听完这一大堆对话断断续续的电话录音 |
[49:07] | and see how well you do… | 来展示你们的侦查成果 |
[49:09] | I’ll certainly respect the effort. | 我绝对尊重你们的付出 |
[49:11] | It’s not just talk on the wire. | 那不只是监听到的对话 |
[49:12] | We’ve got seized money and lot of dope on the table. | 我们查获了大量钱物和一大堆毒品 |
[49:15] | And a lot of violence. | 还有多起暴力犯罪 |
[49:16] | All of which stops way short of Mr. Barksdale. | 所有这些都和Barksdale先生无关 |
[49:19] | You know this. | 你们都知道 |
[49:20] | All of it except for the New Jersey bust. | 除了新泽西的抓捕 |
[49:22] | That one he eats. | 这个他得认 |
[49:24] | Maybe he does. | 也许吧 |
[49:26] | Maybe he pleads to one count of attempted possession… | 也许他会承认其中一条持有未遂的罪名 |
[49:29] | And takes, I don’t know, maybe three, four. | 然后接受 我不知道 也许三到四年的刑期 |
[49:32] | Maybe he can arrange for everyone you have… | 也许他能让你们录音里的所有人 |
[49:34] | On those tapes to follow suit. | 也跟着一起认罪 |
[49:37] | Maybe you get five-year pleas from those with no prior felony convictions… | 也许你们能给那些没有前科的定个5年刑期 |
[49:41] | 10 years for those with one prior, 15 for two or more. | 有一次前科的10年 两次以上的15年 |
[49:45] | What about the murders? | 那么 那些谋杀呢? |
[49:46] | Maybe we acknowledge you’ve got Mr. Brice cold for… | 也许我们承认你们已经抓到的Brice先生 |
[49:49] | Murder of Orlando Blocker and wounding of the police officer. | 将承担谋杀Orlando Blocker和袭警的罪名 |
[49:52] | Who? | 谁? |
[49:53] | Wee-Bey Wee-Bey. | |
[49:54] | Representing Mr. Brice… | 作为Brice的代理人 |
[49:56] | I’m fairly confident that to avoid the death penalty… | 我非常肯定 为了避免被判死刑 |
[49:59] | He’ll proffer to at least | 他会愿意交代至少 |
[50:01] | A half dozen of your open murders. | 六起你们尚未破获的谋杀案 |
[50:03] | Naming co-conspirators? | 会招出其他同伙吗? |
[50:05] | For that kind of cooperation, I’d be willing to consider straight life. | 如果愿意配合 我会愿意考虑有期徒刑 |
[50:08] | No, indeed. I believe Mr. Brice is | 不 谢谢 我相信Brice先生 |
[50:11] | Ready to take sole responsibility for all of his crimes. | 愿意独自承担他所有的犯罪事实 |
[50:15] | Still, you walk away with at least a half-dozen clearances. | 不过 你们还是能结掉起码六起案件 |
[50:18] | Assets. | 资产 |
[50:19] | You take the strip club, | 你们可以没收脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[50:21] | You take whatever trucks and cars you can link to the drug trafficking, | 你们也可以没收任何和毒品运输有关的车辆 |
[50:24] | And also whatever cash you’ve seized. | 当然还有你们搜到的现金 |
[50:26] | He’s got dozens of other properties: | 他还有一大堆别的资产 |
[50:28] | The funeral parlor, the towing company. | 殡葬馆 拖车公司 |
[50:30] | No. You get the cars, | 不 不 你们可以没收汽车 |
[50:32] | Because you can tie them to illegal activity. | 因为你们可以把它 和非法活动联系在一起 |
[50:34] | But there’s nothing else of his to take. | 但是其他财产 你们无权没收 |
[50:36] | So, you keep most of the money, most of the real estate… | 那么 你们保住了大部分的财产 大部分的不动产 |
[50:39] | And Stringer Bell stays on the street with his hand on the throttle. | 而Stringer Bell还在逍遥法外 操纵着一切 |
[50:43] | If you have a charge against Mr. Bell, file it. | 如果你们有针对Bell先生的指控 那就请上诉吧 |
[50:46] | Otherwise, I understand | 否则 我只能认为 |
[50:47] | That nothing in all those hours of tape implicates him. | 那些数小时长的录音里 没有任何涉及他的证据 |
[50:55] | Three or four years ain’t enough, Maury. | 三年或四年还不够 Maury |
[50:58] | Not for Avon Barksdale. | 对Avon Barksdale来说不够 |
[51:00] | No? | 不够? |
[51:05] | Make an offer. | 那就开个条件吧 |
[51:06] | Part 14 of the circuit court of Baltimore City now in session. | Baltimore市巡回法庭第14号庭开庭 |
[51:10] | – Be seated. – First up. | – 请就座 – 首先 |
[51:12] | State versus Avon Randolph Barksdale, Your Honor. | 州政府控告Avon Randolph Barksdale 法官大人 |
[51:15] | One count of possession with intent to distribute… | 罪名 持有并企图贩卖 |
[51:18] | To wit, a kilogram of heroin. | 非法毒品 一公斤海洛因 |
[51:19] | – You have a statement of facts? – Yes, Your Honor. | – 你有事实陈述吗? – 是的 法官大人 |
[51:21] | Mr. Barksdale is offering a plea of guilty… | Barksdale愿意承认上诉罪名 |
[51:23] | In exchange for a maximum of seven years in DOC… | 以换取在劳教所最高7年的刑罚 |
[51:26] | In consideration of the following agreed-upon facts: | 以上均基于以下被认可的犯罪事实: |
[51:29] | On or about the date of September 17, 2002… | 大约在2002年9月17日 |
[51:32] | In the jurisdiction of Essex County, New Jersey… | 在新泽西Essex郡辖区内 |
[51:35] | Trooper Robert Warren of the Newark barracks… | Newark分局的Robert Warren巡警 |
[51:37] | Effected a traffic stop on a rented Ford Taurus… | 对一辆租用的福特金牛执行了交通拦截 |
[51:40] | Traveling southbound near Exit 13. | 此车正向南行驶到13号出口附近 |
[51:42] | That traffic stop resulted from information gleaned… | 此次交通拦截 是由于得到了一条信息 |
[51:44] | From electronic surveillance of Mr. Barksdale | 这个信息 是在监听Barksdale先生 |
[51:46] | And his nephew, D’Angelo Barksdale… | 和他的侄子D’Angelo Barksdale的时候 |
[51:49] | By detectives assigned to a special detail… | 由专案组警员使用电子设备 |
[51:51] | Under the command of a city narcotics supervisor. | 在缉毒组高级警员带领下 监听到的 |
[51:53] | A search of the vehicle, rented from the Avis location at B.W.I. Airport… | 搜查这辆从BWI机场AVIS租车点 租来的轿车后 |
[51:57] | Revealed that a kilogram of nearly pure heroin… | 发现了一公斤高纯度海洛因 |
[51:59] | Was concealed beneath the spare tire in the car trunk. | 被隐藏在轿车的备用轮胎内 |
[52:03] | In accepting this plea, Mr. Barksdale acknowledges his role in procuring… | 在认罪协议中 Barksdale先生 承认他涉嫌购买 |
[52:06] | Those drugs with the intent to dilute, | 那些被缴获的毒品 并企图稀释 |
[52:08] | Package, and sell retail amounts of heroin…. | 包装后出售这些数量的海洛因 |
[52:10] | Deidre Kresson Roland Leggett…Toreen Boyd Deidre Kresson, Roland Leggett, Toreen Boyd, | |
[52:13] | All tied to the same gun. | 都死于同一把枪 |
[52:14] | Plus, we got the stick-up boys, | 而且 我们还有那两个抢劫的小子 |
[52:16] | Brandon Wright…John Bailey Brandon Wright, John Bailey. | |
[52:18] | With Orlando, that makes six. | 算上Orlando 总共六个 |
[52:21] | Plus the attempted murder on a police. | 加上谋杀警察未遂 |
[52:23] | That it? | 就这样? |
[52:24] | I do better if I give them more? | 如果我再说一桩 会不会更好? |
[52:26] | Life, no parole, means what it says. | 无期徒刑 不得假释 就是字面上的意思 |
[52:28] | This proffer keeps you off death row. That’s all it does. | 协助调查能让你免予死刑 没有别的 |
[52:31] | You were on the wrong side of a cop getting shot, Mr. Brice. | 你让一个警察吃了子弹 Brice先生 |
[52:34] | You want to dream about straight life for these bodies… | 如果你还异想天开 想从累累罪行中得到有期徒刑 |
[52:36] | You got to wake up talking about Avon Barksdale and Stringer Bell. | 你就得放聪明点 交代Avon Barksdale和Stringer Bell |
[52:40] | No. | 不 |
[52:41] | But for murders, you might as well give them what you have… | 但是谋杀案 你最好把有的都交代了 |
[52:44] | Because anything you leave out is outside the deal. | 因为任何未交代的案子 都将不受此次协议的影响 |
[52:47] | If they learn about it later, they can charge you later. | 如果日后被他们发现 他们还是能告你 |
[52:50] | Fuck it then. | 那就到时候再说吧 |
[52:51] | For another pit sandwich and some potato salad… | 为了再吃份自家的三明治和土豆沙拉 |
[52:54] | I’ll go a few more. | 我愿意再说点 |
[52:57] | – How you want that? – Medium rare, a lot of horseradish. | – 你想要哪种? – 五分熟 多放些辣根 |
[53:06] | All right, I did Little Man… | 好吧 我做了Little Man |
[53:08] | Thinking he might get weak on that cop getting shot. | 觉得警察这事上他会成软脚蟹 |
[53:11] | Yeah? Where’s the body? | 是吗 尸体在哪儿? |
[53:13] | Druid Hill. Behind the reptile house. | Druid山公园 爬虫馆后面 |
[53:16] | You get back in them weeds, you might could find what’s left of him. | 在长草之前 也许你还能看到点剩下的尸体 |
[53:19] | All right, that’s seven. What else you got? | 好吧 这是第七个 还有什么? |
[53:24] | How about them witnesses? | 说说证人如何? |
[53:26] | The security lady, and what’s his name, | 那个女保安 还有那个叫什么来着的 |
[53:30] | The maintenance man? | 那个维修工人? |
[53:32] | Gant? Gant? | |
[53:33] | Yeah, Gant. | 是的 Gant |
[53:36] | You did Gant alone? | 你一个人杀了Gant? |
[53:42] | They’re out of potato salad. How about slaw? | 他们的土豆沙拉卖完了 要卷心菜沙拉吗 |
[53:46] | Information gleaned from electronic surveillance… | 从电子监听中得到的信息 |
[53:49] | Would also show that Mr. Watkins, a.k.a. Ronnie Moe… | 显示Watkins先生 又名Ronnie Moe |
[53:53] | Was integrally involved in the distribution of heroin and cocaine in the high-rises… | 全程参与了在高楼区海洛因和可卡因的贩卖 |
[53:57] | At 734 Fayette and 221 North Fremont. | Fayette 734号和北Fremont 221号 |
[54:00] | In exchange for his pleading guilty to one count of conspiracy… | 他愿意承认共谋罪 以换取 |
[54:03] | He agrees to a sentence not to exceed 15 years in DOC. | 在劳教所不超过15年的刑罚 |
[54:07] | Mr. Watkins, who is on probation for a drug distribution charge… | Watkins先生 已经在2001年Prevas法官的法庭上 |
[54:10] | That was adjudicated in judge Prevas’ court in August, 2001 …. | 被判非法贩毒罪 并处于缓行期间… |
[54:19] | Cedric! Cedric! | |
[54:21] | Major Cantrell. | Cantrell警司 |
[54:24] | – Congrats. – Thanks. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[54:26] | – So, where they sending you? – Northwest. Spurgeon’s retiring. | – 那么 他们要把你派去哪里? – 西北片 Spurgeon退休了 |
[54:30] | I heard that was going to happen. | 我听说过这件事情 |
[54:32] | Ever feel like a change, give a yell. | 如果想换个地方 尽管开口 |
[54:34] | I could use a good shift lieutenant. | 我挺想找个尽职的警督 |
[54:36] | I mean, right now, the whole fucking district’s a mess. | 我是说 眼下 那儿乱成了一锅粥 |
[54:38] | What isn’t? | 哪里不是呢? |
[54:40] | – Good seeing you. – You, too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[54:49] | You see, this ain’t no DEU. It ain’t like that. | 你瞧 这不是药管局 一点都不像 |
[54:53] | When you all came downtown, the job changed. | 你们一来到这儿 工作就变了 |
[54:56] | Down here, we make big cases, | 在这里 我们办大案子 |
[54:58] | Big hairy-balled cases like this Barksdale thing, right? | 轰轰烈烈的大案子 就像Barksdale那宗 懂吗 |
[55:01] | And all that mess you call police work down in the districts… | 你们之前在辖区里干的所谓出警任务 |
[55:04] | All that fuck-somebody-up and rip-and-run bullshit… | 那些个打打杀杀 小打小闹的一套 |
[55:08] | It won’t play down here. | 在这我们不兴这个 |
[55:10] | You think I’m kidding. | 你们觉得我是在开玩笑 |
[55:11] | This is what makes cases, gentlemen. | 这玩意儿才能破案子 先生们 |
[55:13] | This! | 这个 |
[55:16] | Remember that. | 记住了 |
[55:32] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[55:43] | Motherfucker, I been here since lunch, waiting. | 狗娘养的 从中饭开始我就等着了 |
[55:46] | Ain’t nobody been through here. | 他妈的屁都没出现 |
[55:49] | You hear me? | 你听到我说的了吗? |
[55:50] | I been waiting and y’all ain’t about shit. | 我一直在等 可你们它妈的屁都不鸟 |
[55:54] | Yeah, listen, listen to me. | 够了 听着 听我说 |
[55:56] | Look, if you feel like that, then get off this phone… | 瞧 如果你那么想 那么放下电话 |
[55:59] | Come down here and step to me then, nigger. | 来我这儿 大家单挑 小子 |
[56:02] | Yeah, all right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[56:04] | Yo, if Roc-Roc ain’t here in 10 minutes with my re-up… | 嘿 要是Roc-Roc十分钟内 不带着我的货出现 |
[56:07] | Whoop his ass, man. | 给我爆他的菊花! |
[56:23] | I understand you did a tour in Homicide years ago… | 我知道你很久之前来过凶杀组 |
[56:26] | But let me tell you how I run this unit, | 但是让我告诉你 我是怎么带这里的 |
[56:27] | Because how I run it is how it runs. | 因为这边我说了算 |
[56:30] | We work on a strict rotation. | 我们执行严格的轮班制 |
[56:32] | You’re up until you catch a call then you step down, work your case, | 你在这待命 一旦有电话了 你就出警查案 |
[56:34] | And someone else steps up behind you. | 然后你后面的再上来 |
[56:36] | This is the way we do business | 这就是我们的工作方式 |
[56:38] | in a town with 250, 300 murders a year. | 在一个一年要发生250到300起案子的城市里 |
[56:41] | And it works. | 而且行之有效 |
[56:44] | You do not play the game for yourself, you play it for us. | 你不是给自己卖命 你是为我们干活 |
[56:48] | If you remember these few rules… | 如果你能记住这么几条 |
[56:49] | You’ll find me to be supportive and reasonable. | 你会发现我是个支持你 讲道理的人 |
[56:52] | Very reasonable, sir. | 很有道理 长官 |
[56:55] | That’s what they say about me. | 他们都这么说我 |
[56:57] | They say that, they do. | 他们是这么说的 没错 |
[57:24] | Yo, Dink! | 嘿 Dink! |
[57:30] | What the fuck was that? | 你他妈的在搞屁啊! |
[57:33] | You take a nigger’s money, then you serve him? | 你一手拿他们的钱 一手就给他们货? |
[57:35] | What the fuck? | 搞什么飞机啊? |
[57:41] | I’m saying, you take their money… | 我是说 你拿了他们的钱 |
[57:44] | Then you send them round and let some other nigger serve. | 然后让他们到别处去 让别人给他们货 |
[57:46] | The way you doing it… | 你那种做法… |
[57:48] | Someone snapping pictures got the whole deal. | 只要有人拍个照 就把你们全抓了 |
[57:50] | You hear? | 听到了没? |
[57:57] | We got to tighten up around here, yo! | 在这你们都得小心点 嘿! |
[58:08] | Jimmy Jimmy. | |
[58:12] | Hell of a case. | 精彩的案子 |
[58:14] | Read all about it in the papers. | 我在报纸上全看到了 |
[58:16] | You done good, kiddo. | 你做得很好 小子 |
[58:22] | I gotta…. | 我得… |
[58:31] | D’Angelo Barksdale supervised distribution… | D’Angelo Barksdale指挥了在 |
[58:34] | In the low-rise courtyards and was also involved… | 平房区大院内的非法毒品买卖活动 同时涉嫌 |
[58:36] | In the violence attributed to the organization. | 带团伙属性的暴力犯罪 |
[58:39] | Further, he was arrested by authorities in New Jersey… | 同时 他被新泽西当局逮捕 |
[58:41] | In possession of a kilo of raw heroin | 涉嫌持有一公斤海洛因原料 |
[58:43] | Intended for distribution in Baltimore. | 并企图在Baltimore销售 |
[58:46] | He acknowledges his role as a leading conspirator… | 他承认自己是合伙犯罪中的主犯 |
[58:48] | And is already on parole for two earlier counts of distribution… | 同时他仍处于始于1999年3月的 |
[58:50] | Dating from March, 1999. | 两起贩毒罪的缓刑期间 |
[58:53] | What are you asking here? | 你的量刑请求是? |
[58:55] | As Mr. Barksdale has two prior convictions | 由于Barksdale仍有两项罪名在身 |
[58:57] | And is insisting that the effort to purchase… | 同时坚称购买这些毒品 |
[58:59] | And transport the kilo was done on his own behest… | 并运输这些毒品 是由他一手策划 |
[59:02] | And is refusing to cooperate against others in the conspiracy… | 并拒绝和警方合作 交代案件其他同谋 |
[59:05] | The state is offering only the maximum allowable | 州政府提出执行最高的刑期 |
[59:07] | 20 years, Your Honor. | 20年 法官大人 |
[59:10] | Mr. Levy, | Levy先生 |
[59:12] | This is your understanding of the plea agreement? | 你已经清楚了此项认罪协议吗? |
[59:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 大人 |
[59:15] | Very well then, Mr. Barksdale. | 那么很好 Barksdale先生 |
[59:17] | – Can you hear me distinctly? – Yes. | – 你能听清我说的吗? – 是的 |
[59:20] | Are you now under the influence of alcohol…. | 此刻你是否清晰 有无受到酒精… |
[59:22] | – Wee-Bey, man. – How’d it go? | – 那个Wee-Bey 伙计… – 进展如何? |
[59:24] | For life, no parole, | 终生监禁 不得保释 |
[59:26] | He puts himself in for Orlando… | 他承认自己做了Orlando |
[59:28] | And the attempt murder on Greggs. | 并企图谋杀Greggs |
[59:30] | Then he also takes Nakeisha Lyles, Deidre Kresson, | 他还认了Nakeisha Lyles Deidre Kresson |
[59:34] | The two project murders that match that gun… | 两起死于同一把手枪的公房区谋杀案 |
[59:37] | Both the stick-up boys, and Little Man. | 两个打劫小子 还有Little Man |
[59:40] | Little Man? Little Man? | |
[59:41] | Yeah, body found up behind the reptile house in Druid Hill. | 是的 尸体在Druid山公园 爬虫馆的后面发现 |
[59:46] | He gave us that one just for fun, I think. | 我想 他交代这些只是为了好玩 |
[59:49] | He also takes William Gant. | 他还承认谋杀了William Gant |
[59:52] | I know, it’s bullshit. | 我知道 这是胡扯 |
[59:54] | How’d he tell it? | 他怎么说的 |
[59:56] | Man. | 伙计 |
[59:59] | – Boom. – He said a contact wound? | – “崩” – 他是说贴着头? |
[1:00:01] | – yeah. – It doesn’t play. | – 是的 – 不是那回事 |
[1:00:02] | Gant had no compression, no stippling. | Gant没有压迫伤 没有火药残余颗粒 |
[1:00:05] | Wound was to the front. Bey’s talking out of his ass. | 伤口在前额 Bey是在放屁 |
[1:00:07] | I know, but this motherfucker’s just taking murders just to take them. | 我知道 但这个狗娘养的 就是有一桩认一桩 |
[1:00:11] | He’s taking life, no parole, for shooting a cop, what the fuck? | 他开枪打了警察 反正都要终身监禁 不得假释 管它呢 |
[1:00:14] | Might as well try to spring Bird for killing Gant. | 替Bird抗下杀了Gant的罪又何妨 |
[1:00:16] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[1:00:46] | Jesus, what the fuck did I do? | 天啊 我都干了些什么 |
[1:00:53] | You happy now, bitch? | 你现在开心了 贱人? |
[1:03:52] | Are you the man with them jumbo sixes? | 你这有卖海量的吗? |
[1:03:55] | How many you fucking want? | 你它妈的想要多少? |
[1:03:57] | Take about three or four hundred. | 要个三 四百左右吧 |
[1:04:00] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:04:06] | All in the game, yo. | 一切都在游戏里 呵呵 |
[1:04:10] | All in the game. | 都在游戏里 |
[1:04:14] | Right, but I didn’t think– | 没错 但是我不觉得… |
[1:04:21] | For sure. | 当然了 |