时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Thirteen bodies, all female… | 13具尸体 全部为女性… |
[00:11] | eleven White, two Asian-looking. | 11个白人 2个疑似亚洲人 |
[00:13] | All between the ages of maybe 20, 30. All very dead. | 年龄都在20到30之间 已经彻底僵硬 |
[00:18] | From Eastern Europe probably. | 很可能是从东欧来的 |
[00:19] | So this is, what, an accident? | 那么 这是一起意外咯? |
[00:21] | Your air pipe’s up top, crushed. Probably during the off-load. | 顶上的通风管被压瘪了 很可能发生在卸货时 |
[00:25] | So, yeah, accidental probably. | 那么 嗯 很可能是意外 |
[00:28] | But that’s his call, right? | 但他说了算 不是吗? |
[00:32] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[00:34] | Frazier Frazier. | |
[00:35] | How’re we doing here? | 嘿 我们这怎么样? |
[00:38] | How are we doing? | 我们怎么样? |
[00:40] | I mean, what are we doing? | 我是说 我们需要做什么? |
[00:43] | What’s the plan with all this? | 这里有什么安排? |
[00:45] | Is this your first death investigation, Officer? | 这是你第一次调查死亡事件吗 警官? |
[00:48] | Russell. | 叫我Russell |
[00:49] | Yeah, first and onliest. | 是的 第一次也是唯一的一次 |
[00:51] | You got 13 for the price of one. | 那你第一次就中了头彩 13具 |
[00:54] | We’re gonna start cutting this afternoon. | 我们将在下午验尸 |
[00:56] | Anything you got by way of identifications | 任何你收集到的 可作身份证明的东西 |
[00:59] | should come through my office. | 都送到我办公室 |
[01:00] | What identification? | 什么身份证明? |
[01:01] | So far, we don’t have a passport or visa in the bunch. | 目前为止 我们都还没有在这堆里 找到护照或是签证 |
[01:04] | Whatever you find in this luggage, send it over… | 不管你在行李箱里发现了什么 都送过来… |
[01:07] | or they’re all going to the Anatomy Board as Jane Does. | 否则她们只能被当成无名氏送到太平间了 |
[01:11] | Who’s the investigating agency? | 这案子谁查? |
[01:18] | If they were alive, they’d be illegals, and that would mean lmmigration. | 如果她们还活着 她们就是非法入境 由移民局管辖 |
[01:22] | But they’re dead, so they’re cargo. | 但是她们死了 所以她们成了货物 |
[01:24] | Cargo, but no contraband. | 货物 但不算走私品 |
[01:25] | There’s nothing to be seized as a customs violation. | 不算违法海关条例 |
[01:27] | They’re dead on Port Authority property, right? | 她们是死在港务局的地盘上 对吧? |
[01:30] | -Yeah. -That’s a state thing. | – 是的 – 那就归州政府管 |
[01:32] | We’ll eat it. | 我们会负责的 |
[01:34] | If it’s accidental, then it’s just about IDs on these stowaways, right? | 如果这只是意外 那只要找出 这些偷渡者的身份就好了 对吧 |
[01:38] | Good enough for me, brother. | 我觉得够了 哥们 |
[01:40] | No reason to open a full case folder that I can see. | 我觉得没理由立案 |
[01:43] | Wait a minute. You CID guys are rolling out on this? | 等一等 你们刑侦科就这么走了? |
[01:46] | No crime, no investigation. | 没有犯罪就不用调查 |
[01:49] | All you’ve got right here, Officer Russell, is a lot of paperwork. | Russell警官 你现在的活儿就是写一堆报告 |
[01:56] | And then there was one. | 还是孤军奋战 |
[04:17] | – You don’t have to do this. – No? | – 你没必要这么做 – 是吗? |
[04:19] | Anything you’re gonna say I already said to Spiros. | 你要说的话我都对Spiros说过了 |
[04:21] | You called him a Greek asshole? | 你有骂他希腊猪吗? |
[04:29] | You think we wanted this? | 你以为我们想这样? |
[04:30] | I don’t know what the fuck you people want and don’t want. | 我才不知道你们这些家伙想折腾什么 |
[04:34] | All I know is, I got a can full of young girls suffocating to death on my docks. | 我只知道 我的码头上有个集装箱 里面藏的所有姑娘都闷死了 |
[04:40] | – This was a mistake. – A mistake? | – 这是一次失误 – 失误? |
[04:43] | They fucking died in that can… | 她们它妈的都死在那箱子里了 |
[04:44] | while this stupid son of a bitch sat there with his dick in his hands. | 而这狗娘养的蠢货 还坐在那优哉游哉 |
[04:47] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[04:49] | We understand you’re upset, Frank. We are upset, too, okay? | 我们知道你很生气 Frank 我们也很恼火 好吗? |
[04:53] | Sergei was supposed to wait for our friend to come off the boat. | Sergei本该等我们的朋友下船 |
[04:57] | Our friend was supposed to tell us that there was no problem… | 来给我们报个平安 |
[05:00] | you know, no Customs. | 你瞧 没有海关 |
[05:02] | – He did not come off the boat. – Why the fuck not? | – 可他没有下船 – 那它妈的干嘛没有? |
[05:05] | This is what we’re trying to find out. We don’t know. | 这是我们努力想查清的 我们也不知道 |
[05:07] | Because you don’t get the right message, these girls are dying on my docks? | 就因为你们没有收到平安信 就让这些女孩死在了我的码头上? |
[05:11] | This is how it goes? On my docks, this happened! | 是这么回事吗? 死在我的码头上! |
[05:13] | I understand how you feel… | 我明白你的感受… |
[05:15] | but we’re upset, too. Everybody, we’re all upset. | 但我们也很恼火 所有人 大家都很恼火 |
[05:19] | Nobody here wanted this. | 没人希望发生这事 |
[05:20] | Uncle Frank, they’re saying it wasn’t on purpose. | Frank叔叔 他们说了 不是故意的 |
[05:27] | You could’ve told me there were girls in that fucking can. | 你本可以告诉我 它妈的集装箱里藏了姑娘 |
[05:30] | You could’ve told me, so I didn’t just shove them back… | 要是你告诉了我 我就不会再把她们 |
[05:32] | in the stacks like I did, right? | 塞回那里 知道吗? |
[05:34] | Why didn’t you tell me what was in that motherfucking can? | 你们干嘛不告诉我 那个该死的集装箱里有什么? |
[05:36] | Now you want to know what’s in the cans? | 现在你想知道集装箱里有什么了? |
[05:39] | Before, you wanted to know nothing. Now, you ask. | 之前 你还什么都不想知道 现在 你想问了 |
[05:42] | Guns, okay? | 有枪 知道么 |
[05:45] | Drugs, whores, vodka, BMWs… | 毒品 妓女 伏特加 宝马车… |
[05:50] | beluga caviar or bombs, maybe. | 也许还有白鲟鱼子酱和炸弹 |
[05:54] | Bad terrorists with big nuclear bombs. | 邪恶的恐怖分子携带着巨型核弹 |
[05:59] | I am kidding you, Frank, it’s a joke. | 我在开玩笑 Frank 只是个笑话 |
[06:02] | But you don’t ask… | 但是你不问… |
[06:05] | because you don’t want to know. | 因为你不想知道 |
[06:09] | Tell the Greek that next time he’s got something breathing… | 告诉”希腊人” 要是下次有什么活物 |
[06:11] | in one of them cans, I need to know it. | 在那些集装箱里 得先通知我 |
[06:22] | Give him a couple of days, you know? | 给他几天时间 好吧 |
[06:59] | So Roberto been caught? | 那么Roberto被抓住了? |
[07:01] | Yep, DEA got him in New York. | 是的 药管局在纽约抓了他 |
[07:04] | Now the shit makes some sense. | 这下有点意思了 |
[07:06] | The money we sent for the last go-round came back. | 我们送去的上一单钱退回来了 |
[07:08] | All of it. | 全部 |
[07:10] | Damn, they ain’t gonna touch us now? | 该死的 他们现在要和我们撇清关系了? |
[07:12] | Goddamn Dominicans running around scared acting like we the problem. | 该死的多米尼加人夹着尾巴跑 怕得像是我们是祸害 |
[07:15] | Roberto won’t even see us. | Roberto甚至不愿见我们 |
[07:17] | Stringer had to go to the lawyer up there. | Stringer得去律师那 |
[07:19] | They saying they have to be sure before they get back with us. | 他们说他们得确认完后 才能再和我们合作 |
[07:23] | They saying you only got seven years, so– | 他们说你才判了7年 所以… |
[07:25] | So I’m a motherfucking snitch? | 所以 我它妈的告了密? |
[07:26] | They ain’t saying they think it. | 他们没这么说 |
[07:29] | They just don’t know how the Feds got to Roberto. | 他们只是不知道 联邦调查局是怎么查到Roberto的 |
[07:32] | So we on the outside. | 所以我们现在被排斥了 |
[07:33] | Yep. | 没错 |
[07:35] | Look… | 瞧… |
[07:37] | we hanging on to them projects with scraps. | 我们现在就是靠些垃圾 在维持公房区的生意 |
[07:40] | Avon, you gotta have somebody for us. | Avon 你得给我们找个人 |
[07:43] | A friend in Atlanta… | 有个在Atlanta的朋友… |
[07:46] | owns a rim shop, name of Vargus. | 自己开了家车轱辘店 叫Vargus |
[07:50] | Have Stringer fly down there tomorrow and meet him. | 让Stringer明天飞过去找他 |
[07:56] | You seen D’Angelo lately? | 你最近有看到D’Angelo吗? |
[07:59] | He on the J-tier, you know what I mean? | 他在J区 你懂我的意思吗? |
[08:01] | It’s very difficult for me to get over there, you know? | 我要过去很难 你懂吗 |
[08:04] | So you ain’t checking on him, | 那么你没去看他 |
[08:07] | and Donette’s out and about. | 而Donette也野在外面 |
[08:09] | I don’t know what’s what anymore. | 我现在什么都不知道了 |
[08:11] | Now, what’s up with Donette? | Donette是怎么了? |
[08:13] | I leave messages, she ain’t call back. | 我留了言 但是她不回电话 |
[08:15] | She ain’t had her ass down here regular neither. | 她也没有按时到这里来 |
[08:17] | We need to tighten shit up, Avon. | 我们不能睁只眼闭只眼了 Avon |
[08:20] | She should be bringing his son by every week. | 她应该每个星期都带他儿子来 |
[08:22] | Yeah, I’m gonna put Stringer on that, too. | 对 我也会让Stringer盯紧这事 |
[08:24] | After all he has done for us… | 在他为我们做了这一切之后… |
[08:27] | Dee needs to be cared for, Avon. | Dee需要得到照顾 Avon |
[08:29] | – Promises were made. – I know. | – 你答应过的 – 我知道 |
[08:30] | He took the 20, he ain’t complaining. | 他认了20年的罪 毫无怨言 |
[08:34] | He is carrying a lot of weight for this family. | 他为这家担了很多 |
[08:36] | And we keeping him close. | 我们是想笼络他 |
[08:37] | Dee being cold toward me right now. | 但是Dee现在对我很冷淡 |
[08:39] | He in this motherfucker trying to make adjustments and shit. | 他现在它妈的还在”调整”自己 |
[08:42] | Adjustments? | 调整? |
[08:44] | Brianna… Brianna… | |
[08:45] | you know damn well I ain’t gonna let shit happen to him, right? | 你很清楚我不会让他有事的 对吧 |
[08:56] | You got these off the boat? | 你从船上弄来的? |
[08:58] | What, in winter? | 什么 在冬天? |
[09:00] | In a couple of months. | 几个月里吧 |
[09:02] | Fringe benefit. | 额外福利吧 |
[09:04] | Can’t catch crabs in Homicide, right? | 在凶杀组可抓不到螃蟹 对吧? |
[09:07] | Except maybe the occasional emergency room nurse… | 除了也许偶尔有急症室的护士 |
[09:09] | every now and again. | 出没一下 |
[09:15] | Need some air in here. | 这里得换点气了 |
[09:16] | Leave it. | 别 别 别 |
[09:19] | I don’t need the hassle if Rawls comes past. | 我可不想Rawls经过的时候找骂 |
[09:24] | You’re not the run-of-the-mill kind of asshole, are you? | 你不是一般的混蛋 对吧 Jimmy? |
[09:27] | You’re the special kind of asshole. | 你可是独一无二的混球啊 |
[09:29] | I’m special, all right. | 我是很特别 好吧 |
[09:31] | How long did it take you to figure out the tide… | 你花了多长时间 搞清楚那些潮汐 |
[09:33] | took that girl over the county line? | 把那女孩送过了交接线? |
[09:35] | Three hours. | 三小时 |
[09:36] | Three hours… | 三小时… |
[09:39] | with your little harbor maps… | 用你那小小的港口地图… |
[09:41] | and your tide tables just to stick Rawls with an extra body. | 和你的潮汐表 就为了给Rawls多塞具尸体 |
[09:44] | Never mind that you just fucked Cole with a stone whodunit. | 更别提你给Cole找了件大悬案 |
[09:48] | – That’s collateral damage. – Yeah. | – 那是殃及池鱼 – 嗯 |
[09:53] | Are you gonna waste that crab gut? | 你要浪费蟹黄? |
[09:58] | You’re a pussy, besides, Jimmy. | 看来你更是个娘们 Jimmy |
[10:15] | – We need Omar, Jimmy. – You see this. | – 我们需要Omar Jimmy – 你看这个 |
[10:21] | – Thirteen girls? – Yeah, I heard about it. | – 十三个女孩? – 是的 我听说了 |
[10:24] | Who caught it? | 谁的案子? |
[10:26] | It ain’t ours. | 反正不是我们 |
[10:28] | Port police has jurisdiction over Patapsco. | 港口警局有对Patapsco河的管辖权 |
[10:30] | Ain’t gonna be a murder either, so who gives a fuck? | 反正也不是谋杀 谁会多管闲事啊 |
[10:34] | Listen, Jimmy, I ain’t got no case on Bird… | 听着 Jimmy 我可拿不下Bird这案子 |
[10:37] | unless that crazy motherfucker Omar testifies. You hear me? | 除非那混蛋疯子Omar作证 你听到我说的了吗? |
[10:42] | It’s time you show Bunk the love. | 是时候你给Bunk展示你的爱了 |
[10:44] | You want love, you come and sit on my lap. | 你想要爱 就过来坐我的大腿 |
[10:47] | Shit. | 操 |
[10:55] | This pretty motherfucker comes over and tells me… | 那个婊子养的过来跟我说… |
[10:57] | the customs seal got broke on the dock and I’m responsible. | 码头上那海关的封条破了 要我负责 |
[11:00] | Can you fucking believe that? | 它妈的你信吗? |
[11:01] | I seen the goddamn thing on the crane, the seal’s already broke. | 我在吊车上就看到这该死的玩意早破了 |
[11:05] | Who got to it? | 谁干的? |
[11:06] | The crew probably. Some goddamn ordinary seamen. | 很可能是船员 一些该死的水手 |
[11:10] | – What was it? – Vodka, I think. | – 什么货? – 伏特加吧 我想 |
[11:16] | I ain’t saying we didn’t squeeze a case or two… | 我没说我们没有顺个一两箱… |
[11:18] | but fuck it, Frank, the can was already open. | 但是去它的 Frank 整个集装箱都已经开了 |
[11:21] | I didn’t come to the union hall today on the back of no bread truck. | 得了吧 Tommy 你当我没见过猫腻吗 |
[11:24] | I swear, Frank, we grabbed a couple cases at the end… | 我发誓 Frank 我们就在最后拿了几箱… |
[11:28] | after everyone of them sailor boys damn near raped it. | 还是在那些水手风卷残云之后 |
[11:31] | – A couple of cases? – Yeah, it was four. | – 只有几箱? – 是的 四箱 |
[11:38] | What the fuck is up with the police? | 那些警察搞毛啊? |
[11:41] | What? | 什么? |
[11:42] | They’re stroking tickets on every fucking car. | 他们它妈的给每辆车都开了单子 |
[11:59] | “Rear tag not entirely visible?” | “后车牌无法完全可见”? |
[12:02] | You got the tow bar set high. | 你的拖曳杆装得高了 |
[12:06] | “Emergency access blocked.” Are you kidding me? | “紧急通道被堵塞” 你跟我开什么玩笑? |
[12:08] | We’ve been parking this side of the building | 自从该死的船有了帆篷起 |
[12:09] | since the fucking ships had sails. | 我们就把车停在大楼这一侧了 |
[12:12] | Come on, pal, what the fuck? | 拜托 老兄 到底怎么回事? |
[12:16] | It ain’t me, it’s my boss. | 不是我 是我的头儿 |
[12:18] | Who’s your boss? | 谁是你的头儿? |
[12:19] | Valchek, Southeast district. | Valchek 东南区 |
[12:20] | Stan Valchek? Stan Valchek? | |
[12:22] | The district commander, yeah. | 区警长 是的 |
[12:24] | That sawed-off piece of shit. Why the hell is he fucking with us? | 这个矮冬瓜 他干嘛搞我们? |
[12:27] | Whatever it’s about, you definitely got the man’s attention… | 不管是什么 反正他卯上你们了… |
[12:30] | ’cause word comes down this morning from my shift lieutenant… | 因为今天早上我警督就放话了 |
[12:32] | we’re to ride past your union hall twice a day and paper cars. | 我们一天得来你们工会大院巡逻两次 给车子开罚单 |
[12:37] | You work for a gaping asshole. | 你在给个脑残卖命 |
[12:38] | More than one actually. | 其实不止一个 |
[12:40] | We’re not gonna put up with this shit, we’re gonna go downtown on it. | 你知道我们不会忍气吞声的 我们会上访到市里 |
[12:43] | Take it all the way to the mayor’s office, | 闹到市长办公室去吧 |
[12:44] | I can’t blame you, but leave me out of it. | 我不怪你 但是别把我卷进去 |
[12:49] | It’s chain of command. | 他是官 我是兵 |
[12:52] | I mean, I gotta live with the son of a bitch, too, right? | 我是说 我也得忍受那婊子养的 对吧? |
[13:03] | You can’t tell me this place ain’t clean. | 你怎么能说这地方不干净? |
[13:04] | You talk when I say you can. | 我没让你开口就不准讲话 |
[13:21] | Who told you to decorate, nigger? | 谁让你布置了 小子? |
[13:27] | Cell look pretty fucked up to me. | 我看这屋子乱透了 |
[13:29] | What you calling clean? | 你管这叫干净? |
[13:30] | – Man, I ain’t done shit. – Don’t say that to me, motherfucker! | – 伙计 我什么都没干 – 别敷衍我 混蛋! |
[13:36] | Pets, too? | 还有宠物? |
[13:38] | No, you see, they plastic, they got little motors and all, man. | 不 你瞧 它们是塑料的 只有个小马达而已 哥们 |
[13:45] | Clean this shit before lock-down. | 在宵禁之前把这里弄干净了 |
[13:50] | That’s four in a row, bitch! | 连续四次了 娘的! |
[14:06] | Wait here, this won’t take long. | 在这儿等着 不会很久 |
[14:11] | What do you want from me? He’s an E-rate and you’re a “G.” | 你想从我这得到什么? 他是E级的 而你才是个”G” |
[14:13] | He wants the ship, he gets the ship. | 他想要这船 只能给他咯 |
[14:15] | Seniority, Mims, seniority. | 资历 Mims 资历 |
[14:17] | There ain’t no union without it, brother. | 没了它 工会也就不存在了 老兄 |
[14:18] | Your sweetheart’s out there. | 你的甜心来了 |
[14:21] | Who? | 谁? |
[14:24] | I gotta go, Mims, I got to. | 我得挂了 Mims 我得挂了 |
[14:34] | Kind of empty in here. | 这里有点空荡荡啊 |
[14:36] | Everyone’s working. | 大家都在干活 |
[14:38] | You getting the message? | 你收到话了? |
[14:39] | The message? | 什么话? |
[14:41] | I had people working on a window for the nave up St. Casmir’s since Easter… | 从复活节开始我就让工人 为圣Casmir教堂的中堂打造窗户了 |
[14:45] | you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[14:46] | I took money from half a dozen different people… | 我从六个不同的人那收到捐款 |
[14:49] | told them where it was gonna go. | 告诉他们钱会花到哪儿 |
[14:51] | You tell Father Lewandowski? | 你跟Lewandowski神父说了? |
[14:53] | I was gonna surprise him. | 我是打算给他个惊喜 |
[14:55] | Yeah, you surprised everybody. | 是啊 你让大家都惊喜了 |
[14:57] | Now there’s one window too many, right? | 结果”僧多粥少”了 对吗? |
[14:58] | Here’s the thing, Father Lew says… | 还有件事 Lew神父说… |
[15:01] | he could take another window in the rectory on the second floor. | 他可以在二楼内殿也可以按一个 |
[15:06] | Good for you. | 对你来说不错啊 |
[15:06] | No, good for you, Frank. | 不 是你走运 Frank |
[15:09] | You don’t want my finger in your eye, you better do what’s right here. | 不想让我瞎了你的狗眼 就放聪明 上道点 |
[15:14] | What’s right? | 什么是上道? |
[15:18] | What’s right would be for you to come down here to my house… | 上道应该是你恭恭敬敬地来我这儿 |
[15:20] | Iike a decent human being and ask a common courtesy. | 点头哈腰 有求于我 |
[15:24] | But that’s not you, it’s not your way. | 但那就不是你了 不是你的做派 |
[15:27] | My old man always said you were a half-ass punk… | 我家老头子一直说 你从小 |
[15:29] | over at Holy Redeemer as a kid. | 在圣Redeemer教区里就是个小混混 |
[15:31] | My sister said you were a pain in the ass pest at all them CYO dances… | 我姐姐说你在天主教青年会的舞会上 简直是个可恶的讨厌鬼 |
[15:34] | where none of the girls would even look at you. | 没有哪个姑娘愿意看你一眼 |
[15:37] | Damn near everyone at the Point said when you got your badge… | 在你得到你警徽的时候 这里几乎所有人都在说 |
[15:39] | it was too much for anybody named Valchek to have a patrolman’s drag. | 姓Valchek的警察遍地开花 |
[15:43] | And sure enough, you’ve been an official asshole every day since. | 无容置疑 从那天起 你就成了地地道道的人渣 |
[15:52] | Fuck you! And your window! | 滚你的吧 还有你的窗户! |
[16:10] | Where are you gonna be? | 你要去哪儿? |
[16:12] | I’m gonna go find some lunch somewhere, maybe. | 也许我会找个地方吃午饭 |
[16:15] | Give me an hour, yeah? | 准我离开一个小时 行吗? |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 行 |
[16:21] | What the fuck is this? | 这它妈的啥玩意儿? |
[16:23] | A knot. | 结啊 |
[16:25] | Why don’t you just do bunny ears? | 你干嘛不直接弄个”兔子耳朵”? |
[16:29] | So what else we got? | 那我们还有什么收获? |
[16:31] | Medics, clothes, bedrolls, that’s it. | 药品 衣物 铺盖 就这些 |
[16:36] | Here’s a letter, though. | 不过还有封信 |
[16:38] | A letter? What language? | 信? 什么语言? |
[16:39] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[16:40] | Same backwards-ass writing, though. | 写得跟天书似的 |
[16:42] | That’s like Russian or something, I’m telling you. | 我敢说 应该像是俄文之类的 |
[16:47] | Can’t figure the name or the address… | 猜不出名字和地址… |
[16:49] | but the stamp says “Magyar” on it. | 但是邮票上有”Magyar”(匈牙利) |
[16:52] | Where’s Magyar? | Magyar在哪儿? |
[16:53] | What the hell do I look like, Rand McNally? | 你当我是什么 Rand McNally(GPS导航仪)? |
[16:57] | Which one of your detectives caught all the dead girls? | 你们中的哪位警探发现了这些死去的姑娘? |
[16:59] | Detectives? They’re at the bar already. | 警探? 他们已经去酒吧了 |
[17:02] | These yours? | 丢给你们了? |
[17:03] | They chalked it up as an accidental and dumped the paperwork on us. | 他们定性为事故 把写报告的活儿扔给了我们 |
[17:07] | She found them, she writes on it. | 她发现了她们 所以得她写 |
[17:10] | – I’m McNulty, City Marine Unit. – Beatrice Russell. | – 我是McNulty 市水警组的 – Beatrice Russell |
[17:13] | You got any IDs yet? | 你能确认身份了吗? |
[17:16] | No visas or passports. | 没有签证或者护照 |
[17:18] | A few scraps of paper, but nothing to make sense of. | 有几页纸 但是看不出名堂来 |
[17:22] | Russian alphabet on most of it. | 大多是些俄文 |
[17:25] | You just curious? | 你只是好奇? |
[17:26] | – Yeah. – Why? | – 是的 – 为什么? |
[17:29] | Day before yesterday I fished out a Jane Doe from near the bridge. | 就在前天 我在桥边捞到一具无名尸 |
[17:31] | There’s no missing person report on file. | 但是没有失踪人口的报案 |
[17:37] | We got 14 bedrolls and 13 bodies. | 我们有14个铺盖和13具尸体 |
[17:43] | Mine was a murder. | 我那是凶杀 |
[17:43] | A murder, you’re kidding me? | 凶杀 你开玩笑吧? |
[17:46] | We got some photos, if you wanna take a look. | 我们拍了些照片 如果你想看的话 |
[17:50] | I called the morgue this morning… | 今早我给太平间打了电话 |
[17:51] | the only thing they can say is the dental work isn’t local. | 他们唯一的发现是 那些牙齿不是在当地做的 |
[17:54] | Overseas, they think. | 他们觉得应该是在海外 |
[17:56] | Is that your girl? | 这是你发现的姑娘? |
[17:57] | Think so. | 我想是的 |
[17:59] | Looks better here. | 这上面更好看 |
[18:01] | You got her in the water, day before yesterday, out by the bridge? | 你前天在桥边发现她在水里? |
[18:04] | 0900 hours, by the Fort Armistead dock. | 九点整 在Fort Armistead码头 |
[18:08] | Why would you have a murdered girl in the water… | 为什么你发现的女孩是被淹死在水里 |
[18:09] | and the rest of them are suffocating in a can at Patapsco? | 而剩下的人却在Patapsco码头的 集装箱里窒息而死 |
[18:12] | What went wrong? | 哪里出了岔子? |
[18:14] | Air pipe up top got crushed. | 顶上的通风管被压瘪了 |
[18:16] | Happened when cargo shifted around, most likely. | 很可能是发生在调度货物的时候 |
[18:23] | They had cargo up front of the container with a false back after about 25 feet. | 他们用货物在集装箱前部做伪装 在后面25英尺的地方有个暗室 |
[18:27] | You had cartons stacked in front… | 前面看似有很多纸箱 |
[18:28] | but a tight passage to a small door in the false wall… | 但有一条窄道能通向暗室掩体的小门 |
[18:32] | opens from the outside only. | 只能从外开启 |
[18:37] | They’re in here the whole trip? | 整个旅途她们都在这里? |
[18:39] | Probably not. | 很可能不是 |
[18:40] | Once they’re at sea, there’s usually someone in the crew… | 等她们上了海 通常船员里 |
[18:43] | who’s in on it, you know, a shepherd. | 会有个负责照看的人 “牧羊人” |
[18:45] | He let’s them out to eat, move around, use the bathroom, whatever. | 他会放她们出来吃饭 活动 上厕所之类的 |
[18:50] | They were clawing at the wall for air. | 她们当时抓着墙壁 渴望空气 |
[18:53] | That’s what the medical examiner said anyway. | 法医应该也说了 |
[18:56] | Where’s the air pipe? | 通风管道在哪儿? |
[18:58] | That’s the hole. Pipe’s up top. | 那里有个洞 管道在上面 |
[19:03] | You get a lot of stowaways? | 你们这有很多偷渡的? |
[19:04] | Some. Usually it’s Customs or INS that finds them. | 有一些吧 通常是海关和移民局发现他们 |
[19:09] | Most are Dominicans or Haitians, or from that part of the world, anyway. | 多数是些多米尼加人 海地人 或是那个地方的其他人 |
[19:14] | Not so much from Europe? | 从欧洲来的不多? |
[19:16] | A bit more since 9l1 1, actually. | 其实 911之后就变多了 |
[19:19] | I think because people can’t get in on visas anymore Iike they used to. | 我想是因为大家 不能像以前那样轻易搞到签证了吧 |
[19:22] | There you go. | 到了 |
[19:25] | Usually, if the shepherd is doing his job… | 通常 如果看管的人能尽职 |
[19:27] | he tries to put a can like this on bottom of the stack… | 他会尽量把这种集装箱放在货堆的最下面 |
[19:29] | so they can pop it and the girls just walk out on the floor of the hold. | 那他们就能打开箱门 放女孩们出来 |
[19:33] | Where was this one? | 那它的位置呢? |
[19:39] | – Look. – What? | – 瞧 – 什么? |
[19:41] | That look right to you? | 你没觉得不对? |
[19:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[19:47] | – You said you were with the Marine Unit? – Yeah. | – 你说你是水警? – 是啊 |
[19:50] | What does the Marine Unit have to do with a bunch of dead girls in a can? | 水警组和一群死在集装箱里的姑娘 有什么瓜葛? |
[19:54] | Not a thing. | 完全没关系 |
[19:58] | What do you want me to do? | 你希望我做什么? |
[19:59] | You can go to Father Lew, | 你可以去找Lew神父 |
[20:01] | ask him to give Sobotka back his money. | 让他把Sobotka的钱还回去 |
[20:04] | Switch the windows, maybe. | 也许 再换扇窗户 |
[20:05] | You ever in your life seen a priest give money back? | Stanis 你这辈子有看过哪个神父 把钱吐出来的? |
[20:09] | The guy pays for a window, he gets a window. | 那家伙为窗户掏了钱 那就是他的 |
[20:12] | I thought you had suction. | 我以为你们有交情 |
[20:13] | At City Hall, I got suction. Down Annapolis, I got suction. | 市政厅的 我是有 Annapolis市(马里兰州首府)我也有 |
[20:16] | But who but the Pope has any drag with the cardinal? Get over it. | 但是除了罗马教皇 谁还和红衣主教有一腿? 算了吧 |
[20:20] | How the fuck’s he get that kind of money anyway? | 不过 他是怎么弄到那么多钱的? |
[20:22] | Now, that’s a good question. | 这个问得好 |
[20:26] | I mean, the whole l.B.S. can’t have 1,500 guys left in this town… | 我是说 整个码头工人兄弟会 在这镇上也没有1500人 |
[20:30] | and there ain’t 100 checkers. | 连100个检验员都没有 |
[20:32] | They got the car ships coming in… | 他们还是有货船进来的… |
[20:34] | the roll-onlroll-off cargo is keeping them afloat. | 调度货物还是能让他们维持生计吧 |
[20:38] | – That’s all they got? – Pretty much. | – 就靠这些? – 差不多 |
[20:42] | Past six months, l.B.S. hired Bruce Dibiago’s people… | 过去六个月里码头兄弟会 雇了Bruce Dibiago的人 |
[20:45] | to lobby for them down in Annapolis. | 到Annapolis为他们游说 |
[20:47] | They’ve been good with the political contributions. | 他们在政治献金上很大方 |
[20:49] | They’re throwing around a lot of cash. | 出手阔绰 |
[20:51] | – How can they? – You tell me. | – 他们怎么做到的? – 你告诉我啊 |
[20:54] | Dibiago does not come cheap. | Dibiago可不是省油的灯 |
[20:56] | This is real money we’re talking. | 我们说的可是真金白银 |
[20:58] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[21:01] | I think Francis Sobotka’s into some dirt. | 我觉得Francis Sobotka”不干净” |
[21:05] | You’re the cop, not me. | 你是警察 我不是 |
[21:13] | The Grainery? | Grainery大楼? |
[21:16] | So I hear Burrell’s gonna be the next police commissioner. | 我听说Burrell会是下一任的局长 |
[21:20] | Yeah, I’ve seen worse. | 嗯 我见过更糟的呢 |
[21:31] | See, if it’s crushed by another container, | 瞧 如果是被另一个集装箱压瘪的 |
[21:33] | it should’ve been one single movement… | 那应该不止一个移动痕迹 |
[21:35] | maybe two if something shifts, and then shifts back again. | 也许会有两个 如果是来回 |
[21:38] | This looks like someone has been pounding on it in a bunch of spots. | 而这个像是有人朝它砸了好几下 |
[21:41] | See? | 瞧 |
[21:43] | Before I rule it, I wanna go down with a metallurgist to be sure. | 在认定之前 我需要找冶金专家求证一下 |
[21:47] | But yeah, from the look of it… | 但的确 从外观上看… |
[21:50] | you just bought yourself 13 homicides. | 你给自己找了13件凶案 |
[21:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:59] | If the commissioner goes down to Washington, it’s you, right? | 如果局长去了华盛顿 那就轮到你了 对吧? |
[22:02] | That’s for the mayor to decide. I’d have to clear the council, too. | 那得由市长决定 还要获得议会的支持 |
[22:06] | If the mayor wants you, that’s not much of a problem. | 如果市长想要你 那就不会有什么问题 |
[22:09] | You been around as long as me, you make a few enemies. | 要是和我一样在位那么久 那给自己树敌是难免的 |
[22:12] | What, the First District guys? | 什么 那些一区的人? |
[22:15] | They’re not gonna start nothing. | 他们搞不起什么风浪 |
[22:16] | They’re pushing Shipley. | 他们在力推Shipley |
[22:17] | See, that’s racist. | 瞧 这就是种族歧视 |
[22:19] | You know, it personally offends me that anybody would reach down past you… | 瞧 要是有谁不选你 而去选什么副总警监 |
[22:23] | to elevate some colonel just because he happens to be white. | 就因为他是个白人 我个人是绝对是看不过去的 |
[22:29] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我会怎么做吗? |
[22:29] | I’m gonna get on the phone and call my friends at the Hall. | 我会给市政厅的朋友打个电话 |
[22:32] | That’ll bring the First District in line. | 让一区的人服服帖帖 |
[22:35] | That’s very kind. | 那真是太好了 |
[22:36] | And what if anything is there that I can do for you, Maj. Valchek? | 那我有什么能为您效劳吗 Valchek警长? |
[22:42] | Funny you should ask. | 看你说得多见外 |
[22:44] | I need a detail. | 我需要一个专案组 |
[22:45] | CID people mostly, though I can spare some bodies out of my district, too. | 要由刑侦部挑大梁 不过我还是可以从我的区里抽些人手 |
[22:49] | What for? | 查什么? |
[22:50] | I got some guys in the Southeast that are showing a lot of money. | 我那东南片里有些人出手很阔绰 |
[22:54] | – Port guys, longshoremen. – I.B.S.? | – 港口的人 码头工人 – 码头工人兄弟会? |
[22:57] | I’m not talking about going after the whole union. | 我不是说要查整个工会 |
[22:59] | Just a couple of guys in one local that look fat. | 只是当地一些看上去暴富的家伙 |
[23:02] | Drugs, maybe, or the usual thieving. | 也许是贩毒 或是平常的偷鸡摸狗 |
[23:05] | Frank Sobotka, you heard the name? | Frank Sobotka 你听说过这名字吗? |
[23:07] | No. | 没有 |
[23:08] | And I’m not saying the problem even goes past him. | 我觉得问题跑不出这个人 |
[23:12] | What’s he to you? | 他对你是甚麽 Stan |
[23:14] | To me? | 是甚麽? |
[23:17] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混球 |
[23:23] | Six men for six weeks. | 六个人 六个星期 |
[23:25] | Rawls will pick them. | 由Rawls选人 |
[23:30] | You ordered more than you ate. | 你吃下肚的没有点的多 |
[23:37] | It’s cold out here. | 这里外面挺冷的 |
[23:42] | Cedric Cedric, | |
[23:43] | I shouldn’t have brought it up again, I’m sorry. | 我不该又提出来 对不起 |
[23:52] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[23:54] | You’re always right. | 你总是对的 |
[23:56] | I’m just saying you have to be realistic. | 我只是说你得现实点 |
[23:59] | You did what you did, and now you are where you are. | 你过去做的事 让你落到今天这下场 |
[24:04] | In the basement. | 贬进了地下室 |
[24:07] | If they buried you any deeper, you’d be under the damn building. | 要是他们再下手狠点 你就直接”入土”了 |
[24:11] | Burrell won’t be there forever. | Burrell不会永远坐那个位置 |
[24:13] | Burrell is going to be the next police commissioner, and you know it. | Burrell会成为下任局长 你知道的 |
[24:18] | But you’ve got the law degree. | 但是你有法律学位 |
[24:19] | With your police experience, half a dozen firms would think you’re a prize. | 加上你的警界资历 一半的事务所会视你如宝 |
[24:24] | You’ve got options. | 你多的是选择 |
[24:27] | – Just because they don’t– – You’re right. | – 就因为他们… – 你说得没错 |
[24:30] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[24:37] | I’ll put in my papers. | 我会去交辞呈 |
[24:53] | Who wants breakfast? | 谁要早饭? |
[24:55] | Christ, it’s about time. | 天啊 正是时候 |
[24:56] | Lucky’s was closed. I had to go to the metro. | Lucky小店关着门 我不得不去了地铁那儿 |
[24:59] | I thought Mutt be working North Point today. | 我还以为Mutt今天到北边去了 |
[25:02] | He like them Ro-ro ships. | 他喜欢那些滚装船 |
[25:03] | No, his wife is having some kind of operation, | 不 他老婆像是要动什么刀 |
[25:05] | so he gave back his hours. | 所以他换班了 |
[25:07] | Who got them? | 那谁接手? |
[25:08] | New Charles works for Mutt. | New Charles会顶Mutt的班 |
[25:11] | Yo, Zig. You working today? | 嘿 Zig 你今天开工吗? |
[25:13] | No, came down here to have breakfast with you duper-faced fucks. | 不 我是过来和你们这些老流氓 一起吃个早饭 |
[25:16] | Most important goddamn meal of the goddamn day, right? | 一天里它妈最重要的一顿 不是吗? |
[25:19] | Set them up, Dolores, Zig is thirsty. | 给他满上 Dolores Zig渴了 |
[25:21] | That’s right, I’m thirsty. | 没错 我渴了 |
[25:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:27] | Bottoms up, you ugly whores. | 一口闷了 你们这群臭婊子 |
[25:43] | – Nick. – What’s up? | – Nick – 什么事? |
[25:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:51] | I got a line on something. | 我有个发财的机会 |
[25:53] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[25:54] | You know White Mike from down Curtis Bay? | 你知道Curtis湾的White Mike吗? |
[25:58] | He’s gonna stake me to a package. | 他打算让我分销一包货 |
[26:01] | A package? | 一包货? |
[26:05] | Dope, Nicky, dope. | 白粉 Nicky 白粉 |
[26:08] | I got work today, Zig. | 我今天有活要干 Zig |
[26:10] | Yeah, and I’m gonna make as much money not working. | 是啊 而我不干活就有滚滚财源 |
[26:12] | You see what I’m saying? | 你懂我说的吗? |
[26:13] | So why the fuck you coming to me? | 那你它妈的找我干嘛? |
[26:15] | I want you to come in on it with me. | 我想让你也入伙 |
[26:18] | You bring a little cash as money down, my man might give us a bigger package. | 你先出钱垫一垫 也许我的人会多分一点货儿给我们 |
[26:21] | We turn it around, we both get paid. | 只要一转手 我们就有得赚了 |
[26:24] | All right, ship’s in, gentlemen. | 好了 船来了 先生们 |
[26:26] | – Fuck that shit, Zig. – Time to work! | – 去它的买卖 Zig – 开工咯! |
[26:30] | – Nicky, come on, man. – Can I ride with you? | – Nicky 拜托 伙计 – 我能搭你的车吗? |
[26:35] | Will you think about it? | 你愿意考虑一下吗? |
[26:39] | Dolores, can I get another shot? | Dolores 我能再来一杯吗? |
[27:09] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[27:10] | DWI checkpoint. | 酒驾检查 |
[27:11] | Step out of the car for a Breathalyzer. | 请下车做一下酒精检测 |
[27:17] | It’s 8:00 in the goddamn morning. | 这才早上八点 |
[27:20] | Who the fuck gets drunk at 8:00 in the morning? | 谁它妈的会在早上八点就喝醉? |
[27:29] | Bill, I’m not arguing that the jurisdiction’s not technically ours. | Bill 我不是想争论 技术上说那不是我们的管辖范围 |
[27:32] | Patapsco’s definitely Port Authority property | Patapsco河道绝对属于港务局 |
[27:34] | and the Port Police have the jurisdiction. | 港口警察局负有管辖权 |
[27:36] | – That’s not in dispute here. – Good. | – 这个没什么好争论的 – 好 |
[27:38] | But they’re not equipped for a death investigation. | 但是他们没有调查凶案的能力 |
[27:40] | You dump 13 bodies on them, you’re dumping them on us. | 你把13具尸体扔给他们 就等于扔给了我们 |
[27:44] | MSP is gonna have to pick up that slack, overburdened as we are. | 马里兰州警局势必要捡起这个烂摊子 我们已经焦头烂额了 |
[27:48] | Robbie Robbie | |
[27:49] | I have fought and scratched and clawed for four months… | 我拼死拼活努力了四个月… |
[27:51] | to get my clearance rate up above 50%… | 把我的破案率提到了50%以上 |
[27:53] | and right now, it stands at exactly 51.6%. | 此时此刻 正好是51.6% |
[27:57] | Do you happen to know what my clearance rate will be… | 你知道要是我从你手上接下这13件无头案 |
[27:59] | if I take 13 whodunits off your hands? | 我的破案率会有多难看吗? |
[28:01] | 39.4% 39.4%. | |
[28:03] | Bill, like I told you– | Bill 正如我说过的… |
[28:05] | We did not get to be colonels by being complete fucking idiots, right? | 我们不是靠充傻冒才当上副总警监的 对吧? |
[28:11] | Robbie, you poor bastard, you look like you need a cup of coffee. | Robbie 你这个可怜蛋儿 看来你需要杯咖啡 |
[29:05] | The man is a god. | 这男人是神 |
[29:19] | Big chief. | 嘿 老大 |
[29:22] | I gotta get him back to maximum security by 6:00, all right? | 我得在6点之前 把他带回最高戒备区 好吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah. Come on in, man. | 行 进来吧 伙计 |
[29:30] | Here, sit down. | 来 做这儿 |
[29:32] | Fix yourself something to eat, man. | 吃点什么吧 |
[29:33] | – No, man, I ain’t hungry, I ate. – What? | – 不 伙计 我不饿 我吃过了 – 什么? |
[29:36] | You crazy, this is good shit, man. | 你傻了吧 这玩意儿不赖 |
[29:38] | – Better get in this. – No. | – 还是来几口吧 – 不了 |
[29:44] | Look, man… | 瞧 伙计… |
[29:47] | if he tearing your room down, man… | 如果他毁了你的屋子 |
[29:49] | we keep bringing more stuff in. | 我们就弄更多的东西进去 |
[29:51] | It’s gonna get so he can’t tear it down fast enough. You feel me? | 让他拆不胜拆 你懂我的意思吗 |
[29:54] | He fucked with my fish though, I don’t…. | 可他砸了我的小鱼 我没法… |
[29:57] | He ain’t have to go there, man. | 他没有必要那么做 |
[29:59] | What’s up with this motherfucker? | 这畜牲什么来头 |
[30:01] | You remember Ladontay? | 你还记得Ladontay吗 |
[30:03] | Burner from over the Poe Homes? | 住在Poe Homes的一个混混 |
[30:05] | Caught him over at Carver parking lot after school? | 放学之后在Carver停车场做了他 |
[30:07] | We did that? | 我们干过? |
[30:09] | Tilghman was Ladontay’s cousin or some such. | Tilghman是Ladontay表兄弟之类的 |
[30:12] | He found out I ate the charge, he busting my chops. | 他见我认了罪 就来收拾我了 |
[30:16] | Ladontay? Ladontay? | |
[30:17] | I can’t even remember that one. | 我记都不记得了 |
[30:20] | You need a scorecard to keep up with your lethal ass. | 你需要个计分牌来记录这些”血债” |
[30:22] | Avon, he fixing to stay in my shit. | Avon 他不肯放过我 |
[30:25] | Listen. | 听着 |
[30:26] | I’m gonna talk to him, all right? | 我会找他谈谈 好吗 |
[30:28] | I’m gonna set it straight. All right? | 我会打点好的 好吗 |
[30:32] | What’s his name again? | 再说一遍他叫什么 |
[30:33] | Tilghman, he work the dayshift on J-tier. | Tilghman 他在J区做日班 |
[30:37] | I seen him around. | 我会去见见他 |
[30:38] | Man, all these CO’s are fronting and shit. | 伙计 这些看守都是摆摆样子 |
[30:41] | You got the guards bringing your meals in. | 你能让保安给你带吃的进来 |
[30:44] | This punk motherfucker Tilghman running around acting righteous… | 这个混蛋Tilghman表面上刚正不阿 |
[30:47] | but he bringing shit in here, steady slinging on the side. | 暗地里把白货带进来干副业 |
[30:50] | Don’t fret. All right? | 别哭丧个脸 好吗 |
[30:53] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[30:55] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我会搞定这件事 |
[30:58] | The city won’t take it? | 市局不接手? |
[30:59] | No, it’s Port Authority property. It’s state jurisdiction. | 没 它是港务局的地盘 所以归联邦州政府管辖 |
[31:02] | So it’s MSP out of Pikesville. | 那就是Pikesville的马里兰警局 |
[31:05] | Case needs real murder police. | 案子需要真正查凶案的警察 |
[31:07] | You don’t give a shit. Just wanna fuck Rawls, don’t you? | 你才不在乎 你只想整一整Rawls 对吗? |
[31:09] | Absolutely. | 一点没错 |
[31:11] | What can you give me? | 你能给我什么? |
[31:12] | This is about fucking over your boss? | 这是为了报复你的上司? |
[31:14] | If they don’t eat the cases, then you will. | 如果他们不接手 那就轮到你了 |
[31:17] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[31:18] | First of all, how big was the false compartment? | 首先 这个暗室有多大? |
[31:25] | 13 by 7 by 7. | 13乘7乘7(英尺) |
[31:27] | Okay, we got 13 adult females, breathing at a normal to elevated rate… | 好吧 我们有13个成年女性 从正常到加速呼吸 |
[31:33] | that’s 0.25 liters of oxygen per minute… | 那就是每分钟0.25升氧气 |
[31:39] | per victim. | 每位受害人 |
[31:41] | He’s a doctor? | 他是医生? |
[31:42] | A State Bureau of Mines. | 矿产局的 |
[31:44] | – Minds? – Mines. | – 心理? – 矿产 |
[31:58] | Officer Tilghman, | Tilghman警官 |
[32:00] | Officer Tilghman, could I parlay with you for a moment? | Tilghman警官 我俩能一起走走吗? |
[32:03] | – Barksdale, right? – Yeah. | – 你是Barksdale 对吧? – 是的 |
[32:05] | – Listen, I want to know if you can help me– – No. | – 瞧 我想知道你能否帮我个忙… – 不 |
[32:09] | Pardon me? | 抱歉? |
[32:10] | I said, no, motherfucker. | 我说 不 狗娘养的 |
[32:17] | Off the steps. | 下楼去 |
[32:43] | What the fuck are you up to now? | 你现在又搞什么鬼? |
[32:52] | You’re deep into somebody’s shit, McNulty. I can tell. | 你肯定想狠狠得整谁 我看得出来 |
[33:00] | This is bullshit. | 纯粹扯蛋 |
[33:02] | Those computations were checked… | 这些计算都已验算过… |
[33:03] | and confirmed by the medical examiner’s office. | 也被验尸官办公室确认 |
[33:06] | They’re accurate for time of death to within a three-hour window. | 他们能断定死亡过程是三个小时内 |
[33:08] | Yeah, so you say. | 好吧 既然你这么说 |
[33:10] | Your man in the Marine Unit did the measurements on the container. | 你在水警组的手下实地勘测了集装箱 |
[33:13] | I happen to know my man in the Marine Unit intimately… | 我恰巧很了解这个在水警组的手下 |
[33:16] | and he’s, without a doubt, the most swollen asshole… | 他 无容置疑 是美国司法部门里 |
[33:19] | in American law enforcement. | 最无耻的混蛋 |
[33:21] | I am not eating 13 murders. No, sir. | 我不会接下这13件凶案 不 先生 |
[33:26] | If they were already dead when the container hit the dock… | 要是她们在集装箱到岸之前就死了… |
[33:28] | then they were murdered on board ship. | 那么她们就是在船上被谋杀的 |
[33:30] | That means Baltimore County… | 那就意味着Baltimore郡… |
[33:32] | or Anne Arundel on the other side of the bridge… | 或者桥另一边的Anne Arundel郡 |
[33:34] | and if they’re further down the bay, | 要是死时还在深海湾 |
[33:35] | then you fellows with the Coast Guard can take it. | 那你们可以再找海岸警卫队一起扛 |
[33:39] | This is not a city problem. | 这不是市局的问题 |
[33:43] | Talk amongst yourselves. | 你们自己谈吧 伙计们 |
[33:45] | One of you is taking this case home tonight. | 今晚你们中有一位将把案子带回去 |
[33:47] | No, Bill. | 不 Bill |
[33:48] | The Atlantic Light passed the Key Bridge at 2300 hours… | Atlantic Light号在夜里23点整 通过了Key大桥 |
[33:51] | and laid up at anchor, 2,000 yards off Patapsco… | 离Patapsco河道2千码 抛锚 |
[33:54] | until 0600 hours, when it docked. | 直到六点整 它才靠岸 |
[33:57] | By the map, that’s Baltimore city. | 而在地图上 那片区域属于Baltimore市 |
[33:59] | And that put the ship in your jurisdiction… | 于是这艘船就在你的辖区内… |
[34:01] | for the three-hour window for the time of death. | 就在她们死亡的三小时内 |
[34:05] | Bill, you look like you could use a good cup of coffee. | Bill 你看上去需要好好喝一杯咖啡 |
[34:57] | Mikey Mikey. | |
[34:59] | – What’s up? – No. | – 你好吗 – 不行 |
[35:01] | No, what? | 什么不行? |
[35:01] | No way, you little rat-faced piece of shit. | 它妈的没门 你这贼眉鼠眼的家伙 |
[35:03] | You fucked up the last two packages I gave you. | 之前我给你的两包货都搞砸了 |
[35:06] | Mikey, look man, that wasn’t me. | Mikey 瞧 伙计 那不是我 |
[35:09] | You got money, Zig, you can buy a little weight. | 你要是有钱 Zig 你可以买个一丁点 |
[35:11] | You got no money, go fuck yourself. | 你没有钱 哪儿凉快哪儿去吧 |
[35:14] | Mike, I thought we was friends. | Mike 我以为我们是朋友 |
[35:17] | Did you fuck up the last two packages? | 你没搞丢上两包货? |
[35:20] | – Sort of. – Are you beat to shit? | – 算是吧 – 有把你揍惨吗? |
[35:23] | – No. – Take a walk, my friend. | – 没有 – 滚吧 朋友 |
[35:55] | – What’s up, man? – What’s up, playboy? | – 你好吗 哥们 – 你好吗 公子哥 |
[36:00] | That thing in Atlanta, settled for now. | Atlanta那边 暂时搞定了 |
[36:03] | So we got that, you know. | 我们有货了 你瞧 |
[36:05] | Good. I ain’t call you down for that, man. | 好 我打你电话不是为了这事儿 |
[36:08] | Called you down here ’cause we got a CO in here with some bullshit. | 把你叫到这来 是因为我们和这里的一个看守有点过节 |
[36:11] | – Who? – Name is Tilghman. | – 谁? – 名字叫Tilghman |
[36:13] | He kin to that boy that Wee-Bey dusted down over in that school lot. | 他是Wee-Bey以前在学校停车场里 打死的一个家伙的亲戚 |
[36:17] | He can’t let go of that shit, neither. | 他一直耿耿于怀 |
[36:19] | Tilghman? Right. | Tilghman? 好 |
[36:22] | Listen, Brianna reminded me, man. | 听着 Brianna提醒了我 |
[36:24] | We got promises we got to keep. | 我们得履行承诺 |
[36:26] | I know, I heard. | 我知道 我听说了 |
[36:33] | You need to get with Dee’s girl. | 你得去找找Dee的姑娘 |
[36:35] | Have her bring that young one down here regular. | 让她按时把小孩带到这里来 |
[36:37] | She need to step up and do her fucking part. | 她得站出来 做她该做的 |
[36:40] | All right. | 好 |
[36:43] | How’s Dee taking it? | Dee情绪怎么样? |
[36:45] | I mean, he gonna do what need to be done, man. | 我是说 他该承担的还是得承担 |
[36:48] | You know what I’m saying? Dee need a little help every now and again. | 你懂我的意思吗 Dee时不时地需要一点帮助 |
[36:51] | You’re not out of reach or nothing like that, right? | 现在他没有脱离你 是吧? |
[36:53] | No, nothing like that. | 没 还没那样 |
[36:56] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[36:58] | He’s carrying a lot of weight for us, man. | 他为我们抗了不少 |
[37:00] | Stringer, he’s family, man. | Stringer 他是一家人 伙计 |
[37:03] | All right? He’s family. | 好吧 他是一家人 |
[37:08] | Come on, Jimmy. | 继续啊 Jimmy |
[37:10] | Take it to the head, baby. | 一口干了 宝贝 |
[37:13] | Come on. Tell her you were first in line. | 来啊 告诉她你随时就绪 |
[37:18] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[37:19] | There it is. | 这就对了 |
[37:22] | – One more, baby, come on. – There you go. | – 还有一杯 宝贝 继续 – 继续 |
[37:24] | – That’s enough. – No. | – 够了 – 没呢 没呢 没呢 |
[37:26] | You gotta do all 14 of them bad boys… | 你得喝下全部14杯 坏小子 |
[37:29] | one for every member of the dear family you gave to Cole. | 每一杯都代表着你给Cole送去的 她们至亲的敬意 |
[37:33] | Here’s to Ray Cole, a fine detective, and a goodly man. | 这杯敬Ray Cole 一位好警察 一个好男人 |
[37:41] | Jimmy, the look on Jay Landsman’s face. He nearly fucking cried. | Jimmy 看Jay Landsman的那张脸 他快要哭了 |
[37:46] | And Rawls! | 还有Rawls! |
[37:48] | Rawls, I swear to God, the man stayed in his office all day. | Rawls 我发誓 他把自己关在办公室里一整天 |
[37:52] | All afternoon. He just stayed there with the door closed. | 整个下午 他就把自己关在里面 |
[37:56] | Careful, you’re giving me an erection. | 小心 你说得我快勃起了 |
[38:00] | Come on now. | 继续啊 |
[38:01] | Motherfucker, you have outdone yourself this time. | 狗娘养的 这回你可是完胜 |
[38:05] | You ain’t never coming back from this, you know that. | 从今往后 你是没机会再回来了 你心里一定有数 |
[38:08] | Lester, what the fuck can they do to me they haven’t done? | Lester 他们还能拿我怎样? |
[38:11] | I’m riding the goddamn boat. | 我它妈的现在只能开条破船 |
[38:16] | Fuck it, I don’t give a shit. Here’s to Jane Doe 13. | 去它的 我才不在乎呢 这是13号无名氏 |
[38:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:25] | Eleven more years of whatever bullshit they throw at me. | 管他们是不是要让我再多呆个11个年头 |
[38:28] | I’m gonna put in my papers, take the pension and walk. | 我就打个报告 拿着抚恤金走人 |
[38:34] | Eleven’s a long time to be on the shelf. | 11年可是不短啊 |
[38:37] | Tell me about it, Mr. 13 years. | 你来跟我说说 13年先生 |
[38:39] | And four months. | 零四个月 |
[38:44] | Fuck it. | 去它的 |
[38:46] | Chew you up, they gotta spit you back out. | 他们吃了你 总得再吐出来 |
[38:53] | Fourteen. | 第14杯 |
[38:55] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[38:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:00] | Easy, motherfucker, I ain’t picking up that shit. | 悠着点 臭小子 我才不会扶你呢 |
[39:03] | Go that way. | 走那边 走那边 |
[39:06] | – Man, anybody still in there? – They’re keeping La-la. | – 伙计 还有谁在里头? – 他们扣下了La-la |
[39:09] | He had an old warrant on him. | 他身上有旧案 |
[39:12] | – For what? – I don’t know. Some traffic shit, man. | – 什么案? – 不知道 啥交通罚单之类的吧 |
[39:17] | The bondsman’s inside, trying to get it all figured out. | 保释人在里头 想法子搞清楚呢 |
[39:20] | Man, what the fuck was this all about anyway? | 老兄 这它妈到底是犯什么邪? |
[39:23] | Jerking us around on the way to work. | 在我们上班的路上堵我们 |
[39:24] | It’s a beef I got with a police boss. | 是我跟那个警察局的头头有点过节 |
[39:26] | Charlie Valchek’s little pissant brother. | Charlie Valchek的狗崽子弟弟 |
[39:28] | You gotta get that taken care of, man. | 你得搞定这事 伙计 |
[39:30] | – I mean, this shit is out of hand. – I’m gonna take care of it. | – 我是说 这可有点失控了 – 我会搞定的 |
[39:35] | Yeah, y’all need a lift? | 嘿 要送你们一程吗? |
[39:38] | – I’ll see you. – All right, talk to you. | – 回见 – 好 以后聊 |
[39:42] | That runt wants a war, he’s got one. | 那个侏儒想开战 那就应战吧 |
[39:49] | Not supposed to be talking anyway. | 反正也不该说 |
[39:53] | Bunk…Lester Bunk, Lester. | |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:59] | You two winners are on the Jane Does. | 你们两个胜出 无名尸是你们的了 |
[40:02] | What? We’re not up, Jay. | 什么 我们还没轮到呢 Jay |
[40:04] | We caught that double in Pimlico last week. | 上个星期我们刚刚接了Pimlico的双重谋杀 |
[40:07] | Cole’s gonna take the double. | 由Cole来接双重谋杀案 |
[40:09] | – You two got pussy in a can. – Jay, that ain’t right. | – 你们俩查集装箱里的女人 – Jay 这可不对 |
[40:12] | You know what ain’t right? | 你知道什么才不对吗? |
[40:15] | Our squad has a negative clearance rate for the year. | 我们小队今年的破案率是负数 |
[40:18] | A negative rate. | 负数 |
[40:26] | Now, I’m not saying Ray Cole isn’t a good detective. | 我不是说Ray Cole不是个好警探 |
[40:31] | But I need those 14 cases to go black… | 但是我得把这14件案子”变黑”(黑色表示已破案) |
[40:34] | so I got my best people on it. | 所以我要派上最好的手下 |
[40:38] | Ray Ray. | |
[40:44] | Lay it on them. | 交给他们 |
[40:46] | Name and number of the port cop who processed the scene. | 发现现场的港口警察的名字和电话 |
[40:52] | And the best of luck to you in all your future endeavors, Detectives. | 祝你们未来的辛苦能有回报 警探们 |
[40:55] | Motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[40:58] | Beatrice Russell Beatrice Russell. | |
[40:59] | She pretty at least? | 她起码够养眼吧? |
[41:08] | Last night, you’re too drunk to fuck. | 昨晚 你醉得操不动 |
[41:10] | Today, you’re too hung over. | 今天 你又完全宿醉中 |
[41:17] | What’s the most useless thing on a woman? | 什么东西对女人最没用? |
[41:20] | – What? – A drunken lrishman. | – 什么? – 一个喝醉的爱尔兰男人 |
[41:25] | But you’re not really lrish, are you? | 其实你不是真正的爱尔兰人 对吧? |
[41:28] | I had 14 shots of Jameson. How’s that for green? | 我连喝了14杯Jameson(爱尔兰威士忌)够格了吧? |
[41:31] | You’re green, all right. | 你是够格了 好吧 |
[41:34] | You’re also an idiot. Who does 14 shots? | 你也是个笨蛋 谁会连喝14杯 |
[41:39] | You’re a child, McNulty. | 你真是个孩子 McNulty |
[41:48] | Show up at my door at 2:00 a.m. again without invitation… | 以后凌晨两点 再不请自来 |
[41:51] | I will call the cops. | 我就报警了 |
[41:52] | Why would you wanna do that? | 你怎么会那么做? |
[41:57] | Jimmy Jimmy. | |
[42:02] | Am I your girlfriend? No. Your wife? No. Your soul mate? No. | 我是你的女朋友吗 不是 你的老婆? 不是 你的知己?不是 |
[42:07] | What the fuck am l, Jimmy? | 我它妈的到底算什么 Jimmy? |
[42:11] | We’re good together. | 我们在一起挺合得来 |
[42:19] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[42:25] | I’ve been pretty honest with you. | 我一直对你很坦诚 |
[42:27] | My wife wants to put it back together again, I’m gonna go for it, right? | 我老婆想破镜重圆 我也这么打算 好吧 |
[42:32] | You know, what with the kids and all…. | 你瞧 一起带孩子们… |
[42:44] | You got any aspirin? | 你有阿司匹林吗? |
[42:47] | For Christ’s sake, Ronnie, I’m dying in here. | 看在上帝的份上 Ronnie 我要死了 |
[44:05] | A real police department would have an elevator. | 一间真正的警察局会有电梯 |
[44:12] | So you Russell? | 你就是Russell? |
[44:14] | Bunk Moreland Bunk Moreland. | |
[44:16] | Lester Freamon Lester Freamon. | |
[44:18] | I’m still on hold with the Coast Guard, Delaware River Detachment. | 我还在等海岸警卫队 Delaware河分队的回音 |
[44:22] | What do we know? | 我们知道什么? |
[44:23] | Atlantic Light is in Philly, heading for Port of Elizabeth tonight. | Atlantic Light正停靠在费城 今晚会开往Elizabeth港口 |
[44:27] | I’m trying to get them to hold her. | 我正想请求他们 帮忙拦截 |
[44:29] | Anyone from your CID working this? | 你们刑侦组有谁在负责此案吗? |
[44:31] | Nope. I heard there’s a big argument over jurisdiction… | 没有 我听说大家对管辖权很有争议 |
[44:34] | and your colonel made everybody mad. | 你们副总警监得罪了所有人 |
[44:36] | All you get is me. | 你们只有我可以找了 |
[44:38] | Still on hold? | 还在等待中? |
[44:42] | We can call this in from the road. | 我们可以上路再打 |
[44:49] | You’re with City Homicide? | 你们是市局凶杀科的? |
[44:50] | – You must know Jimmy McNulty. – Yeah, he’s dead to us. | – 那你一定知道Jimmy McNulty吧 – 是的 我们当他已经死了 |
[45:15] | Gentlemen, make yourselves at home. | 先生们 请随意 |
[45:18] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的 |
[45:19] | It’s leased by the Highway Authority, but we can use it for an off-site. | 这是公路管理局出租的 但是我们可以用它做驻外办事处 |
[45:23] | – Furnace work? – It does. | – 暖气炉能用吗? – 能 |
[45:25] | And the phone lines. | 还有电话线 |
[45:26] | You’ll need window units if you’re here come summer… | 要是你们得在这儿呆到夏天 那就需要按个窗机空调 |
[45:30] | but somehow I got a feeling… | 但是我觉得… |
[45:31] | that you gents will put together a case quicker than that. | 各位能齐心协力 在那之前结案 |
[45:36] | Now, this here… | 现在 这位… |
[45:38] | is my district investigator, Roland Pryzbylewski. | 是我辖区的调查员 Roland Pryzbylewski |
[45:41] | Kid’s a prodigy. | 小子有天分 |
[45:43] | Anything you need from me, you go to him. | 你们有任何需要 都可以找他 |
[45:47] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[45:49] | the target is Frank Sobotka… | 目标人物是Frank Sobotka… |
[45:51] | and anyone Frank Sobotka does his dirt with. | 以及所有和Frank Sobotka狼狈为奸的人 |
[45:54] | Roland will fill you in on the details. Good hunting. | Roland会告诉你们细节 祝马到成功 |
[46:02] | So who signs the overtime slips? | 那谁签加班单 |
[46:11] | Son of a bitch. You are a fucking thief, aren’t you? | 狗娘养的 你还真是个江洋大盗 |
[46:13] | – This is where our taxes go. – I do good work, don’t l? | – 这就是我们的税钱换来的东西 – 我这手很漂亮 是吧 |
[46:16] | Let’s get it on the fucking can now. | 让我们现在就把它送进箱子里去 |
[46:17] | Horseface, you son of a bitch. | Horseface 你这婊子养的 |
[46:24] | Christ, I’m gonna bust the only nut I got left. | 天 我剩下的那颗蛋蛋都要崩了 |
[46:26] | Ain’t no heavier than the pallets we usually handle. | 加油 伙计们 还没我们平常的托盘重呢(承重一般为一吨) |
[46:32] | Finishing touch, boys. | 最后的点睛之笔 小子们 |
[46:51] | Bon voyage. | 一路平安啊 |
[47:00] | There she goes. | 她上路了 |
[47:14] | This area’s restricted. | 抱歉 这里是管制区 |
[47:17] | Yes, sir, no problem. | 好的 长官 没问题 |
[47:40] | – Amir, why don’t we sail? – They’re holding the ship. | – Amir 我们怎么还没开船? – 他们把船拦下了 |
[47:43] | – Who? – Coast Guard, the Americans. | – 谁? – 海岸警卫队 美国人 |
[47:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[49:14] | Fuck, Sergei, you almost break my hand. | 操 Sergei 你差点弄断我的手 |
[49:18] | Bring him up! | 把他带上车! |
[49:41] | – Have a good day, Officer. – Okay, I’ll see you. | – 祝你过得愉快 警官 – 好的 回见 |
[49:59] | Now get up in there. | 来享受一下吧 |
[50:00] | Last call before lock-down. | 宵禁前最后的招待 |
[50:04] | Make it snappy now. | 利索一点 |
[50:10] | How you like that? | 喜欢吗? |
[50:11] | It’s good, baby, it’s beautiful. | 不错 宝贝 很好 |
[50:14] | Nice. Smooth. | 不错 挺纯 |
[50:16] | Most def, man. | 多谢 伙计 |
[50:22] | Man, watch your back, be good, baby. | 伙计 小心背后 多保重 |
[50:26] | What up, man? | 怎么样 哥们 |
[50:28] | Yeah, he left that in here. | 嗯 他把那落下了 |
[50:31] | It’s his. | 是他的 |
[50:33] | So how you doing? | 那你还好吧? |
[50:35] | All right. | 挺好 |
[50:37] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[50:40] | Me and you gonna need to talk. | 我们需要谈一谈 |
[51:20] | So who’s on board? | 谁在船上? |
[51:21] | Thirty-eight in the crew, 14 are Yemeni. | 38个船员 14个也门人 |
[51:24] | Eight are Sri Lankan. | 8个斯里兰卡人 |
[51:25] | There are five Filipinos and the rest are from here, there, and back again. | 5个菲律宾人 剩下的都是游民 |
[51:30] | – Anybody speak English? – What you’re asking them about… | – 有谁讲英文吗? – 你问他们的问题… |
[51:34] | I’ll be amazed if any of them manages a word. | 如果有谁能回答上一句 我就惊艳了 |
[51:39] | Where’s your captain? | 你的船长呢? |
[51:40] | At the Coast Guard office. | 在海岸警卫队的办公室 |
[51:42] | Angry as hell because we’re due on a New Jersey pier tomorrow morning. | 气死他了 因为明天我们 要停靠到新泽西的一个码头 |
[51:45] | You ain’t gonna make it. | 你们到不了了 |
[51:47] | I gotta tell you, every day that you hold us costs the shipping agent $100,000. | 我告诉你们 你们多扣我们一天 船舶代理就要多花费10万美元 |
[51:51] | -The Atlantic Light is a huge enterprise. -The Atlantic Light is a crime scene. | – Atlantic Light号是艘大家伙 – Atlantic Light号是个犯罪现场 |
[51:57] | Don’t try to play tough guy. | 别想装硬汉 |
[52:01] | I’m not the one getting my ass kicked. | 会受苦的不是我 |
[52:04] | Talk to me! | 回答我! |
[52:09] | Tell me what I need to know. | 告诉我 我该知道的 |
[52:16] | Get him up. | 让他起来 |
[52:21] | -Talk about the girls. -No girls, nothing. | – 说说那些姑娘 – 没有姑娘 没有 |
[52:25] | No English. | 不会英文 |
[52:27] | You no speak English, but you know how to run? | 你不会英文 却知道怎么跑? |
[52:33] | Why you run from ship? | 你干嘛从船上逃走? |
[52:38] | What the fuck that suppose to mean? | 那是它妈的什么意思? |
[52:46] | They got him in Philadelphia. | 他们在费城抓住了他 |
[52:48] | He jumped when he found out the Coast Guard was gonna hold the ship. | 他发现海岸警卫队扣留船只时 跳船逃了 |
[52:50] | What is he? | 他哪儿的? |
[52:53] | Sergei says he looks like an Arab. | Sergei说他像阿拉伯人 |
[53:06] | He don’t know nothing. | 他什么都不知道 |
[53:09] | But you kept hitting him anyway. | 但是你还是不停地揍他 |
[53:12] | Get his clothes. | 去拿他的衣服 |
[53:24] | If you don’t mind, I’m gonna have one. | 如果你不介意 我要抽一支 |
[53:46] | Come on, let’s talk. | 来吧 我们聊聊 |
[53:49] | No English. | 不会英文 |
[53:51] | Tell me what happened to the girls? | 告诉我 姑娘们出了什么事? |
[53:57] | No speak. | 不会说 |
[53:58] | What then? What do you speak? | 那会什么 你说什么语言? |
[54:03] | Come on, talk to me, friend. | 得了 跟我说说 伙计 |
[54:23] | Turkish? | 原来是土耳其人? |
[54:25] | You got that little hook on your nose. | 你有个鹰钩鼻 |
[54:30] | Don’t worry, patrioti. | 别担心 爱国者 |
[54:32] | I got nothing against the Turks. That’s the old world. This is the new. | 我不反土耳其人 那是老皇历了 现在是新时代 |
[54:42] | – Sam – Sam – Sam. – Sam. | |
[54:45] | – I don’t know nothing about– – You know. | – 我什么都不知道… – 你知道的 |
[54:48] | And you’re going to tell me about it, too. | 你也会告诉我 |
[54:51] | After that… | 之后… |
[54:53] | you’re done, I give you my word. | 就没你的事了 我保证 |
[55:03] | We popped the can to let them take a bath. | 我们打开集装箱 让她们洗漱 |
[55:06] | Get some fresh air. | 吸点新鲜空气 |
[55:10] | You gotta understand, my crew, they pulling on their pootsos for weeks. | 你得明白 我的船员 他们已经很久没吃腥了 |
[55:16] | These girls, they looked pretty good. | 这些姑娘 她们真的很漂亮 |
[55:20] | – Katalavenis? – Yes. | – 你懂吗? – 嗯 |
[55:24] | The men had cash to spend. | 他们手里有闲钱 |
[55:27] | I admit it, I saw chance for business, but that was all. | 我承认 我觉得有钱可图 但如此而已 |
[55:30] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[55:33] | One of the puttanas decided she didn’t want to be a puttana no more. | 其中有个妓女不想卖了 |
[55:37] | This one guy got rough with her. | 有个男的就强上了她 |
[55:40] | The whore died. | 妓女死了 |
[55:42] | The other ones saw. I didn’t know what to do. | 另一个看到了 我不知道该怎么做 |
[55:45] | – You kill one, then you kill them all. – No, that was another man. | – 既然杀了一个 你就干脆杀光光 – 不 那是别人干的 |
[55:50] | Another man, what man? | 另一个人 是谁? |
[55:53] | The one girl… | 有个女孩… |
[55:55] | they saw, they knew. | 她们看见了 她们知道 |
[56:06] | Relax. | 放松 |
[56:09] | I gave you my word. | 我向你保证过 |
[56:32] | – Watch your shoes. – Goddamn Turko. | – 当心你的鞋子 – 该死的土耳其佬 |
[56:37] | Bleeds like a lamb. | 血流得像羊羔 |
[56:43] | In a year, each whore would bring a quarter million. What is it? | 一年里 每个妓女能带来25万的收入 那是多少? |
[56:46] | $4 million. | 4百万 |
[56:48] | Gone. | 没了 |
[56:50] | Malaka. | 操(希腊语 谐音”马六甲”) |
[56:52] | Anyway, there will be other girls. | 算了 反正姑娘还会有 |
[56:58] | This one… | 这个… |
[57:00] | no fingerprints. | 别留下指纹 |
[57:02] | No face. | 还有脸 |
[57:04] | That’s not a problem. | 没问题 |